3.How much do you pay for it
Anyone else feel cheated? I always thought Intel being Jews was just a meme but now that Ryzen has been released, Intel has pulled off the chains lowering prices and changing the tiers of their lineup entirely.
>4c8t will now be lowend
>6c/12t+ is now highend
>10c/20t+ is now enthusiast
The price of 1700X and Threadripper are so god damn fucking good it makes the price we've been paying for Intel over the past 6 years look like an absolute scam.
>The price of 1700X and Threadripper are so god damn fucking good it makes the price we've been paying for Intel over the past 6 years look like an absolute scam.
That's because it was a scam.
can someone help me? I'm trying to figure out how to UNROUND the edges of my tumblr posts. i have a little css experience but cannot find any of the relevant tags, it's really confusing. no idea what to do... i'm using the official normal tumblr theme.
Anyone else's YouTube theme/design keep changing on them? Past couple weeks my YouTube keeps switching fucking back and forth to I guess their new design they're gonna release, but for me it switches to it, then the next day it goes back to the current normal one. Shits annoying as I keep fucking having to uninstall the black theme extension on chrome when it goes to the new theme, and then reinstalling it when it goes back to the original one. Any way to fucking stop this annoying shit?
>find a useful project on Github
>requires VS2017 to compile
What's /g/'s approved password manager?
How did AMD's Tahiti architecture manage to last so fucking long?
New Nightly icon and Firefox itselft with respective colors.
4:3 aspect ratio is back on the menu, lads
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon receives stereo cable that's actually stereo >>61710241
• Anon's Teclast tablet is having battery problems >>61710756
• Chinese weeds still attract gullible buyers >>61712472
• Anon receives Ugreen branded package >>61712662 inside a micro HDMI cable >>61712696 >>61712852
• Anon's friend has a Mi5 with a vendor ROM >>61713566
• MagicTrickAnon bought more magic tricks and other stuff >>61715118
• Anon unboxes a Bobo Bird watch >>61714571
• Anon buys his chink shit locally >>61714860
• Anon bought a pen for his Huion drawing tablet >>61715154 >>61715124 >>61715208 >>61715713
• Anon gets a shitty Tamagotchi >>61719016 >>61719101
• Maybe? >>61719119
• Talk about 18650 battery charging boards >>61718649 >>61719141 >>61719246 >>61720569
• Shit goes down between team VE Monk and Team Seahf, with VE's Lee letting off steam on facebook >>61718674
Previous thread >>61709961
What is your go-to text editor of choice?
Would be a good idea an modern operating systems that has an integrated language interpreter built in by standard?
Not something "obscure", but a regular application akin to your text editor or paint, that is designed to be easy to code for foremost?
BASH or a shell like it already is standard on most OS'. Windows has PowerShell.
Obviously many people still use Python and so many other languages, but what you're asking for is solved already anyhow.
Why doesn't AMD/nVidia use their own GPUs for mining instead of selling them to miners?
It feels wrong not having a /csg/ thread.
THoughts about Neocities?
>Neocities is a social network of 139,700 web sites that are bringing back the lost individual creativity of the web. We offer free static web hosting and tools that allow you to create your own web site.