I'm looking for romance/romcom anime recs. Here's what I want:
- Slice of life-ish formula. I want the show to be mainly about the characters' daily lives and the development of their relationship, without any serious, overarching plot, action, or too much drama.
- Ecchi. With actual nudity and fanservice on the raunchier side. Get that PG-13 "it's ecchi because it has a lot of innuendos and dirty jokes" crap outta here.
- Characters being affectionate towards each other and doing more than just holding hands from time to time.
- A conclusive ending. All of the episodes have aired, no manga is required to be read afterwards because all of the story is contained within the anime itself, and there are no sequels in the works I have to wait for.
What I don't want:
- Dense male characters. I don't want the guy to be a typical "so dense and oblivious, you wonder if he's actually, clinically retarded" protagonist, but rather someone relatively confident, who can "take a hint".
- Harems. I prefer one-on-one romance.
- Humor revolving around the guy being abused physically by the girl. I'm really tired of this trope.
Bonus points for supernatural love interests. Monster girls, godesses, vampires, what have you. If it's out of this world, it gets a pass.
Thanks in advance.
What is in this image?
can anyone find where this dougie jones pic comes from? i saw it posted on twitter by some low tier acc. its probably not taken by him
googling and yandexing it brings up nothing. if there are more behind the scenes s3 twin peaks pics i want to see them!!!
Can I get more CYOAs like this?
where can I find any pirated science audiobooks online? I really need it right now desu
All right Internet Autists a pamphlet, Pink Pamphlet of propaganda that was spread through Major News Organizations saying Intellectuals should embrace Cuckoldry and to let Ol Mohammed and Ahmed to fuck your wife. Find this for me. Its for science. Unrelated image~
any tips or guides on how to write a good dissertation?
Actually write, don't only think about writing. 250 pages at once is a huge effort. 1 page a day is nothing and still leads to a dissertation in well under a year.
If you take *any* notes, always attribute them to the source you're reading, down to the page numbers. Nothing worse than having to go back through old literature to find the precise source of a fact in your notes. Well, maybe believing it was your original thought and not citing the source at all could actually be worse.
A lot of the more specific information depends on your field, your topic, your supervisor, your faculty rules, etc.
I have to write a small introduction about the philosophy around Justice and Rights.
I have to be able to write a complete dissertation by the end of the year but i start with just an intro for now, what should it include etc.. also any tips on how to reformulate a given question?
i.e : do we have to obey the law to be just?
Thanks for the tips btw!
Who is this man and where can i find originals of him?
Who is this loli and what does she come from?
Please I need to know
does anyone know where this version of komm susser tod comes from or which album it's from?