[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone help me? I'm trying to figure out how to UNROUND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 23ed-1.jpg (18KB, 212x117px) Image search: [Google]
23ed-1.jpg
18KB, 212x117px
can someone help me? I'm trying to figure out how to UNROUND the edges of my tumblr posts. i have a little css experience but cannot find any of the relevant tags, it's really confusing. no idea what to do... i'm using the official normal tumblr theme.
>>
you mean like a rectangle?
>>
>>61728076

yes! for some reason the corners are rounded by default. and when googling i can only find how to round them, not how to make them hard edged.
>>
on your own blog or the dashboard? either way its just editing css
>>
https://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_borders.asp
>>
Force borders to be 0px with an !important tag so it gets applied instead of the default rounded border.
>>
>>61728160
>>61728160

on my own blog. any idea how and where?

>>61728207

i search for these in the html and find nothing

border
radius
corner

seriously, how is that possible?
>>
>>61728242
Search for them in the style sheet. CSS is commonly defined in its own file that is linked inside the HTML header.
>>
>>61728242
why don't you look for a premade layout and go from there?

https://www.tumblr.com/themes/tagged/free
>>
>>61728272

aaaah this was it. the css was attached in a file below the html.

now... lets hope i can figure this out because it's a wall of text like you've never seen

>>61728274

it is premade. it's literally the simplest most basic free tumblr theme. and yet it is bloated as fuck and full of stupid shit code.
>>
>>61728335
redux by jacob is best tumblr theme, and was default before the yahoo jew changed it to optica
>>
>>61728236
Just fucking do this m8 and stop asking about it
>>
File: tim-lochner-space-girl-2.jpg (470KB, 1710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tim-lochner-space-girl-2.jpg
470KB, 1710x1000px
>>61728448

that would have been a neat solution actually yeah. i'm retarded. thank you tho!

>>61728359

man, thanks for telling me. immediately switched to this after trying it out, and its super easy to customize too. awesome!

thanks gods of /g/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.