[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't AMD/nVidia use their own GPUs for mining instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: frodo.jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
43KB, 600x599px
Why doesn't AMD/nVidia use their own GPUs for mining instead of selling them to miners?
>>
>>61727402
Because bitcoin is a meme.
When bitcoin loses value someone will be left holding the bag of shit.
>>
>>61727402
>Why do they sell items for hundreds of dollars, instead of making $3/day
Frodo was a wuss. Sam is the real hero.
>>
Because they make more money from selling to idiots that waste all their cash on GPU rigs.
>>
>>61727420
If Sauron knew how to make rings why did he get Celebrimbor to do it?

Tolkien BTFO
Peter Jackson finished and bankrupt
LOTRfags on suicide watch. How will they ever recover?
>>
>>61727420
I'd share the load on Sam if you know what I mean
>>
Better to sell your expensive hardware instead of using it to generate monopoly money
>>
>>61727420
If Sam had his way, Gollum would be long dead and they never would have made it to Mordor, where Gollum was again needed for destroying the ring.
>>
>>61727541
>3rd age
>Not wanting based Sauron to come back
>>
How did Sauron afford such a large army? What was his military budget?
>>
>>61727611
Saruman did it for him
>>
In a gold rush, the people who get rich sell the picks
>>
>>61727420

*couch*

trip showing

*couch* *couch*
>>
>>61727541
Sam would have thrown the ring, instead of being a weak wuss who need to have a finger cut off.

>Sam, I am sick!
>I will fix this!

>Sam, I cannot walk!
>I will fix this too.

>Sam, I have been captured and I am going to get eaten
>Sheesh! I will fix this, I guess.

>Sam, I am not going to throw the ring.
>You are real anus, Master Frodo.
>>
>>61727506
DELED DIS!!!
>>
File: latestcb=20080318220808.jpg (90KB, 1000x792px) Image search: [Google]
latestcb=20080318220808.jpg
90KB, 1000x792px
>Leave mining to me!
>>
>>61727420
>Frodo was a wuss
That's the point you shitskin.
Did you miss the point of LoTR entirely, about how power corrupts and weakness is a virtue?
>>
>>61727506
What?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.