Is this worth it? Is it stable?
>he doesn't indent with 4 spaces
> Hey, guys, let's invent a character whose sole purpose is indentation.
> Okay, but what if we just use spaces instead.
Why is there so much shill about brave? Is it actually pretty good or is just a lot of bs botnet?
Can you recommend any Evernote alternative?
>free as free beer
>android, windows and linux client
>syncing between devices
Evernote has no linux client (except for web app) and is very heavy in general. I'd expect that simple notes editor on desktop would be as fast as any editor, and this shit feels worse even than Atom.
THANK YOU BASED APPLE
This thread is about the appreciation of horology, as well as the micro-engineering and materials engineering that are required to make a fine watch, clock, or other timepiece.
>Required viewing for newbies:
>Strap Guide: http://pastebin.com/SwRysprE (embed)
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon considers documenting his experience with chinese mints >>62059956 >>62060211
• Anon writes a note with his new Xiaomi Mija pen + refills, is impressed with the 1 week delivery >>62062554
• Anon gets a photograph of the seller with a little note behind it >>62063730 >>62063744
• Anon got a new umbrella and free keychain >>62064792
• Anon reviews the Huion 1060 Plus >>62065434 >>62065495
• Anon posts some random arrivals >>62066016
• Anon shares various purchases >>62066928 including a chink figure >>62067528
• Anon got a bobble bottle clone and filters >>62067515
• Anons find out that Melon pan shops AliExpress >>62067740
• Anon tries out the Mixza U3 16gb "Zebra" Micro SD >>62068195
• Anon modifies his tripod >>62068424
• A $2 shark plushie shows up >>62068593
• Anon shows off his Chink weeb figures >>62069064 >>62069154
Previous thread >>62059794
will this rip off my dick?
which samsung phone should I purchase for my needs as an otaku?
Source Code: https://git.teknik.io/Zero3K/presto
Issue Tracker: https://github.com/PrestoXen/openopera-issues/issues
IRC Channel: #openopera on crowley.anonnet.org:6697 (via a SSL connection)
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/WV9s9uw
Custom 32-bit Build (with Patches applied): https://u.teknik.io/TVkKw.zip
Linux X86_64 Build: https://u.teknik.io/fHgSP.bz2
Windows OS 64-Bit Build: Coming Soon (if the guy I asked to compile it is able to do so)
Which languages will land me the most cushy development jobs with no social bullshit?
I thought that might be a strong contender, yeah.
Will COBOL developers still be needed in the next ten or twenty years though?
Do COBOL legacy systems only exist in American investment banks?
I can, I just want to minimize social interaction. I know jobs where you're completely alone don't exist.
What are some decent Google Drive alternatives?
I was looking at Box vs. Dropbox since they've been around for a long time and seem stable, but I'm open to any suggestions.
>>62069917 is right, but if you need online storage (like I do for some not-too-much-personal stuff) MEGA (mega.nz) is the best and probably most secure choice around (encryption and shit, even to share your file if you want). Also they give you 50 Gb, vs the 2 of Dropbox.
Is it finally the time to upgrade?
Already switched to Linux. It's over for Microsoft. They're finished.
I dual boot TempleOS. Intel is done, too. All these jesters are going to fall, and the true God King will emerge.
What password managers does /g/ use?
What a launch...
>A court in the District of Columbia on Thursday ordered web hosting company DreamHost to produce data and information requested by the Department of Justice (DOJ) related to an anti-President Trump website
Here we go...
>yfw trumpfags will shill this