Why do we still have PS/2 in motherboards? USB keyboards and mices failed?
We are making a web browser!
In the face of recent changes in Firefox and Chrome some anons were asking for a /g/'s perfect web browser, we collected the most wanted here and plan on continuing with the creation.
To contribute follow the WORK PLAN, join the IRC to ask developers for a repo, and get to programming!
IRC on Rizon: #/g/netrunner
Website: https://netrunner.cc/ (The new website)
- Nothing right now, it was decided that savannah wasn't needed and gitgud was good enough.
1. Browse links2 source code (you can use Ctags for tagging functions and files).
2. Expose API and give access to everything (scripting through executables is planned).
3. Give total control over the DOM, put options in files inside a hierarchical folder structure referencing sites and subsites.
4. Implement a link grabber for every link and media type to be parsed by scripts and independent applications.
5. Create an uncomplicated switch to general security profiles located in saved files.
6. Implement ncurses simple tree style graphics for bookmarks, tabs, advanced security policies by site, etc.
7. Work in the framebuffer graphics rendering.
9. Cache, logs, cookies, and other data storage options.
10. Ports routing proxy management.
11. Vim/Emacs modes, dwb hints and quickmarks.
12. Optionally add parser for HTML, DJVU, PDF, epub, etc.?
Is this shit worth it for general use, gaming and editing?
I don't want to get plagued by incompatibilities and broken software but I don't want the spybloat either.
Anybody knows where can I get the official untouched ISOs?
Windows 10 is so unstable and it keeps forcing users to rebo...
used it for 3 years now ,
it crashed ... 3 times on its own , a few times more caused by me finding the OC limit on cpu/gpu/ram
one BSOD/crash per year is not bad imo
aslong as you dont install bonzibuddy and russianstripperscreensaver.zip it will not do funny things
its very stable and reliable when installed correctly , simple as that
THANK YOU BASED INTEL
AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
>"leaked" chinese rumor mill garbage
>finished & bankrupt all caps spam
I bought a 4TB WD hard drive off ebay
how do i check if its healthy?
also in the win7 partition manager it says it has a volume created but i cant see it
my HDD setup right now is
>3TB HDD (Split on 2 partitions)
>4TB HDD (new)
any tech that will make me more /comfy/?
>go to a website
What are your thoughts /g/?
Is this a good idea or will they fuck it up like Canonical and Mozilla did with their smartphone operating systems?
>The whole idea of the phone is to provide unprecedented privacy, security and autonomy by running an entirely FOSS Debian-based GNU/Linux stack (even including CPU & GPU drivers!)
>We’re particularly excited from a philosophical perspective that the Librem 5 is targeting the NXP (Freescale) i.MX6 or i.MX8 ARM-based processor and Vivante GPU – both of which can be run without any proprietary microcode or proprietary drivers. From everything we’ve heard, this is going to be a spectacularly FOSS-friendly device.
What is the best Bittorrent Client and why?
Apple hate thread
>use Compressor software daily
>get excited about High Sierra and APFS
>update Compressor one day and everything breaks
>revert back to a cracked 4.1.3 version and everything works properly again
>High Sierra kills compatibility with last working versions of their own shit software
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
I can't remember the last time a company has blackballed actual professional so much. Fuck these faggots with an AIDS infested rusty spoon
Name me a game i cant run
Was thinking about getting pic related, what can I do with it?
i have a queen bed, but then again i'm pretty normal compared to the rest of you