In this thread we will rate the persons waifu above
It's eight of clock!
It looks like a pretty good chapter, summary in next post
Credit Erinyes (MH):
Seems demons found Ray message on the tree but couldn't decipher it, they seems to have lost their tracks.
- Sonju & Musika are helping them to escape the forest via the underground.
- Somebody asked them if they live ine the forest, they answered they're travellers.
- Emma plan's : meet Minerva, learn how to cross the border between the 2 worlds and plans to bring pack Phil and co and then cross the border to the human side.
- 1st step is to go to coordinates B6-32
- Gilda and co are aware that won't be easy Emma try to encourage them.
- Gilda is worried about Emma because she collapsed, she told her to ever do what she did, if she feels sick, she must tell them
- Ray is also lectured for being unresaonnabble by making himself a decoy.
- Musika using demon's language asked Sonju why he didn't tell everything.
- Sonju : Everything ? What do you mean ? (or something like this)
- Musika : that those children... if they break the promise... ??? will turn them to the enemy....
- Sonju : They ll realize it soon by themself that ??? is their enemy
Any good games from Spain?
Why do we all hate this character, again?
Golden Kamui just keeps getting weirder and weirder but even more awesome.
dumping, since something actually happened
even though everyone expected it
>petite delicate body
>white pale skin
>black silky hair
>soft smooth body
>long thick lashes
>birth giving hips
>ample firm bosom
>luscious beautiful nape
>superb fashion sense
So I ended up re-watching this. It was still enjoyable but there are a lot more plotholes than I remember there being. For example
1: Who was the guy who set up the program that Yurippe had to destroy? He was meant to have turned into an NPC right, but if so he should have become a human again like "christ" did after Yurippe destroyed the PCs.
2: If Kanade was given Otonashi's heart and lived on, then Otonashi must have died before her. But she was in purgatory long before he even arrived so what's up with that?
3: If Kanade got the heart and didn't die then A- How is she in purgatory, and B- How is otonashi the same age as her again after he is reborn following the credits, she would have to be at least 16 years older than him if he was reincarnated and found her again.
Also, angel beats thread I guess.
What is there to say about it ? An run of the mill anime for angsty teenagers that tries too much to use the whole "deep emotions and motives" trope
>1: Who was the guy who set up the program that Yurippe had to destroy? He was meant to have turned into an NPC right, but if so he should have become a human again like "christ" did after Yurippe destroyed the PCs.
People generally call him "The Programmer". The main computers that implement Angel Player were in the room he was in. Even still, for some unknown reason, the Afterlife and the rules established by Angel Player, remained.
>2: If Kanade was given Otonashi's heart and lived on, then Otonashi must have died before her. But she was in purgatory long before he even arrived so what's up with that?
A widely accepted theory is anachronism. Basically, Afterlife exists outside of time, and allows people from different periods of time to show up there at the same time. The Heaven's Door manga kinda alludes to this with the background story of Shiina and Yurippe making a comment that the school is stuck in an eternal summer.
>3: If Kanade got the heart and didn't die then A- How is she in purgatory, and B- How is otonashi the same age as her again after he is reborn following the credits, she would have to be at least 16 years older than him if he was reincarnated and found her again.
Kanade probably lived for a short time after the transplant. As for B, check the previous answer.
>can rip your slutty trash waifu in half
"My rubber nen possesses the properties of rubber, gum and resurrection after brain death."
"What, I didn't mention resurrection after brain death the first time? Well, whatever. I can't just stay dead, I'm part of the main cast, you know?"
why does japan have so many animu adaptations when their special effects are so shit?
Not every country has an install base big enough to make domestic grosses that 100+mil movies need, feasible.
That doesn't mean that they won't make them on lower, more realistic budget.
Which, unfortunately means - that the sfx won't be up to snuff compared to the latest 150+mil Hollywood tentpole.
Post anime fashion.
>I SAID ADVANCE GODDAMMIT!
Help! I can't stop myself from falling in love with this asshole