[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sp/ sports reclassifying thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: UoPzKgo.jpg (284KB, 1024x1535px) Image search: [Google]
UoPzKgo.jpg
284KB, 1024x1535px
ITT we reclass sports to the boards they really belong

Real Genuine Eternal /sp/
-Association Football. The Core, The Soul, The Spirit of /sp/
-basketball
-hockey
-rubgy
-aussie rules

>>>/asp/
-handegg. closed, rigged league and fixed games. NFL classified as entertainment just like WWE per United States of America Supreme court ruling (http://thefixisin.net/legal.html)

>>>/out/
-baseball. soft and gentle outdoor hobby that can be amused by anybody, especially obese and ederly people. the sweet pastime of retired american baby boomers that will quietly die with them.
-tennis (because of general outcry of tennis originally being put in /biz/, but whatever guys I don't watch this boring game)

>>>/o/
-all activities that requires the use of a vehical

>>>/fit/
gymnastics and sports that requires to be naked with a good lookin body like swimming, surfing and beach volley

>>>/an/
-all "sports" where the effort is actually done by an animal (and no /pol/, black men aren't animals)

>>>/vg/
-football manager and FIFA related threads. I like you guys but seriously

>>>/biz/
-golf, and whatever "sport" the 1% do and watch and nobody else cares about.

>>>/k/
all activities where you shot at something with a weapon (seriously what's wrong with you?)

>>>/lgbt/
-boxing and UFC. come on guys if you like that much touching and grappling other half-naked muscled sweaty guys there is nothing wrong about being gay, it's 2017 ffs, most of us are ok with that

pic unrelated
>>
saged
>>
didnt read lmao
>>
>>76545156
>He used the US Gov't to justify his reasoning
You're quite the dummy.
>>
Good list. Darts should be on /b/ or /brit/.
>>
I will give you the only 3 criteria an activity must meet to be considered a sport.

1. It must be scored on some type of points system or chronological order

2. it must be OBJECTIVELY refereed by neutral parties. (sorry gymnastics)

3. a team or a player must be able to directly influence, with their own actions, how the opposition is playing (sorry golf)
>>
>>76545204
you cant read anyway javier
>>
>>76545319
Relay races aren't sports?
>>
>>76545450
No. If we count games involving a machine we should also accept e-"sports"
>>
>>76545450
>>76545533
My bad I thought you talked about races with cars
>>
>>76545450
no, track and field is a competition, it is not a sport.
>>
We should make >>>/islam/ for french sports too.
>>
>>76545533
using a machine doesnt disqualify an activity as a sport. e-sports is a sport because it meets those three criteria listed above. Things like gymnastics, track and field, and golf are competitions, not sports.
>>
>>76545734
we should accept e-"sports"? but not gymnastics?
>>
File: 1455941428278.png (46KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
1455941428278.png
46KB, 365x214px
>>
>>76545772
e-sports is a direct competition against your opponents where you can actively and directly stop, aid or impede their movement toward victory or defeat. gymnastics, while highly athletic, is a subjectively judged competition. subjectivity and sports are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>76545784
literally a thread about sports, also advertising a report is a rule violation.
>>
>>76545806
>clear bait thread
>underage girl in OP pic

Also there would not be a /sp/ if not for American Football
>>
>>76545830
fùtbol americano*
>>
>>76545830
this is only a bait thread in your perception, it appears that there is a number of /sp/ patrons discussing this among themselves in a non sarcastic manner.

Furthermore, the age of the female in OPs picture can not be determined from the image below. While it is plausible that this person is underage, the statement is based on conjecture and therefore garbage.
>>
>>76545156
Good post
>>
>>76546002
thanks. I try to improve the board everyday with OCs
>>
File: OP is still at it.jpg (337KB, 1312x954px) Image search: [Google]
OP is still at it.jpg
337KB, 1312x954px
>>76545156
>>
>>76546271
Amazing image.
>>
>>76545156
what about sports like bocce curling or darts?
>>
>>76545319
>conveniently leaving out "players shouldn't be fat fucks"
>>
>>76545156
based

>>76545715
good

>>76545730
>7-1
>>
>>76546472
all go in >>>/tg/
>>
>>76545156
autism is not a sport OP
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.