on upset alert
soon to be on upset alert
you now remember the Kevin Doyle and Leroy Lita GOAT duo
Kansas City Royals (73-74) v. Cleveland Indians (91-57)
Saturday, September 16, 2017, 4:10pm EDT
Jacobs Field, Cleveland, OH
77 degrees, partly cloudy
Series tied 1-1
Magic number: 2
1. Whit Merrifield, 2B (.284, 17 HR, 70 RBI, 29 SB)
2. Lorenzo Cain, CF (.302, 14 HR, 48 RBI, 24 SB)
3. Eric Hosmer*, 1B (.324, 24 HR, 87 RBI, 6 SB)
4. Melky Cabrera**, RF (.286, 17 HR, 79 RBI, SB)
5. Mike Moustakas*, 3B (.273, 36 HR, 81 RBI)
6. Brandon Moss*, DH (.212, 22 HR, 46 RBI, 2 SB)
7. Alcides Escobar, SS (.253, 5 HR, 48 RBI, 4 SB)
8. Alex Gordon*, LF (.207, 6 HR, 42 RBI, 6 SB)
9. Drew Butera, C (.241, 3 HR, 13 RBI)
SP: Jason Hammel, RHP (8-11, 4.91 ERA, 7.2 K/9, 2.5 BB/9)
1. Francisco Lindor**, SS (.278, 30 HR, 79 RBI, 14 SB)
2. Austin Jackson, CF (.304, 7 HR, 31 RBI, 2 SB)
3. Carlos Santana**, 1B (.265, 23 HR, 77 RBI, 5 SB)
4. Edwin Encarnacion, DH (.252, 34 HR, 90 RBI, 2 SB)
5. Jay Bruce*, RF (.253, 34 HR, 94 RBI, SB)
6. Yandy Diaz, 3B (.261, 11 RBI, SB)
7. Abraham Almonte**, LF (.231, 3 HR, 13 RBI, SB)
8. Yan Gomes, C (.227, 11 HR, 50 RBI)
9. Giovanny Urshela, 3B (.231, 12 RBI)
SP: Carlos Carrasco, RHP )15-6, 3.41 ERA, 10.1 K/9, 2.1 BB/9)
What did Real Madrid mean by this?
what does the future hold for mma, will fighters ever earn as much as boxers or will they all be making dana white money until he dies ?
also who is in your opinion the best pound for pound fighter between these two ? my choice would be gsp, but also i have a hate boner for potato man as he is a normie idol, also i havent really watched his fights
People get wiser to the doping and fight fixing. Not much time left. MMA will go the way of no-contact karate tournaments, a big thing for 10-15 years and then quickly complete niche no one cares about.
>he doesnt rate aguero
Anyone here had or know of someone having a sports premonition and it coming true?
I wanna know cos I had a dream of the Canelo vs GGG outcome and not sure whether to make a bet or not.
>Canelo wearing a white tracksuit
>Walks into gym being followed by camera crew
>is presented with 3 gold bars
>golds up two either side of his ginger beard and poses in a slav squat pose
>later goes bowling with his coach, doing one arm pressups and weird exercises with the bowling ball between his go
Does this mean he wins? any other premonitions are welcome, feel free to bet on mine.
you replied last time, why you always watching my threads, fuck off.
Serious responses guys, this is a sports topic and many people seek out psychics for this knowledge.
Hellickson V Montgomery
T. Frazier 3B
>140 mil for the French Wilfried Zaha
Come have a drink with us mormons
>Cubs overcome massive, and crippling umpball to take game one 8-2.
>League has it out for the Cubs by wrongfully suspending Contreras for 2 games.
>Unknown if the Cubs will appeal or if Contreras will be removed from the lineup.
World Champion Chicago Cubs
1. Ben Zobrist (S) RF
2. Kris Bryant (R) 3B
3. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B
4. Willson Contreras (R) C
5. Albert Almora Jr. (R) CF
6. Ian Happ (S) 2B
7. Javier Baez (R) SS
8. Jon Jay (L) LF
9. Kyle Hendricks (R) P
St. Louis Cardinals
1. Matt Carpenter (L) 3B
2. Tommy Pham (R) LF
3. Paul DeJong (R) SS
4. Jose Martinez (R) 1B
5. Dexter Fowler (S) CF
6. Yadier Molina (R) C
7. Stephen Piscotty (R) RF
8. Greg Garcia (L) 2B
9. Michael Wacha (R) P
Why is he not regarded as a Premier League legend yet?
Won 2 PLs (literally won MC the first one)
And his goal record is up there with Henry, RVN and Shearer.
>that LIVERPOOL feel
Lads, this isn't looking so good