[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>140 mil for the French Wilfried Zaha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

>140 mil for the French Wilfried Zaha
>>
>>78298530
They should've just bought Zaha instead, then.
>>
Did he get exposed or what?
>>
Watzke is a genius
>>
>French
>>
>>78298530
140 Mln for Black Zazza
>>
>>78298530
what happened?
>>
>>78300365
>player leaves
>gets injured
>can't get back into the squad
>gets sold back for a fraction
seen it happen with countless dortmund players
>>
>>78299168
Hamstring injury. All because the stupid nig didn't train in preseason with Dirtcuck.
>>
>>78300584
I have a feeling Dortmund is injecting their players with injury viruses
>>
File: yellow reddit frog.gif (49KB, 572x619px) Image search: [Google]
yellow reddit frog.gif
49KB, 572x619px
>>78298530
hahahah trust us, he will be the black neymar la
>>
feels good man

hopefully this will be the start of a wonderful injury record
>>
>>78300858
But can Pulisic carry the team in place of Dembelmeme?
>>
>>78300938
he better not have any of his off games until winter
else, yes
>>
File: IMG_1916.png (507KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1916.png
507KB, 1536x2048px
Here's a list of all the currently injured Dortmund players

Seriously why does everyone who's ever played for Dortmund seems to get injured?
>>
>>78300938
great skill, has already learned over 9000 times more german that dembelel ever did, is younger than him, constantly plays starting XI. yes, he will become termendous.
>>
>>78301095
klopp was a madman
>>
>>78301095
very athletic play style. every coach demands constant pressing at 100% intensity of them. naturarlly you get a gorillion injuries like that.
>>
>>78300938
>>78301104
Of the Dortmund curse comes true for pulisic in the near future, then his career will be over
>>
>>78301086
>>78301104
I'm worried because he has been off ever since international break started a few weeks ago. I really hope it's a temporary setback in his form because he didn't look as clinical as he usually did. Maybe I expect too much from him and this is as good as he's going to be this season but I really hope Im wrong and he can start carrying Dortmund on the attack.
>>
>>78301095
Truly the German Arsenal
>>
>>78301209
Makes sense, although Marco reus has an unnatural amount of injuries. He should either retire or transfer
>>
>>78301227
I really think pulisic was just another overhyped kid and since coming back to America with all his hype the pressure got to him
>>
Are black people really that expensive nowadays?
>>
>>78301227
>he didn't look as clinical as he usually did
He never looked clinical and he's not carrying anything.
>>
>>78301283
Maybe. He is just a kid after all. He's still 18 (about to be 19) and learning as he goes along. He seems to be level headed enough to keep working hard and not letting the hype get to him too much.
>>
>>78301350
He was the only one doing anything against Tottenmeme until Gotze came on. No other Dortmund winger/midfielder other than Reus is as good as Pulisic.
>>
>>78301227
nah he is really great. i dont want to use his young age as an excuse but the only thing he needs to learn really is finishing. if he gets that, then he unironically might become one of the best wingers.
>>78301283
kek dortmund might not be real madrid but being the #1 winger for them is still a huge achievement. he is very good and only 18.
>>
>>78301407
I understand you're excited and all but you need to stop being so deluded about him.
>>
>>78301554
Nope. I'm being completely objective here
>>
>>78301477
I'm not lying pulisic is good, but in America kids were wearing his jerseys after only 5 apps for Dortmund. People think he's gonna be the first American playing for real/Barça, or wining the ballon d'or, but they're just gonna turn him into another Freddy adu if they keep saying that. If they really want him to be all that, they should shut their mouths it's way too much pressure for an 18 year old
>>
>>78301862
>People think he's gonna be the first American playing for real/Barça
He absolutely has the talent to play for those two in a couple of years if he keeps improving
>but they're just gonna turn him into another Freddy adu if they keep saying that.
What people say doesn't matter. Every young footballer with promise and talent gets told how good they are. Pulisic isn't an exception. The fact that he's still performing at a high level despite the expectations is impressive and telling that he has a strong humble character. Also, the comparison with Freddy Adu doesn't make sense. Adu did fuck all other than impress as a kid in some mls games and u20 games. Pulisic was already being called up by Dortmund for senior games at 17 and became a contributor in his first completed season. He's different and clearly one of the best talents in Europe right now.
>If they really want him to be all that, they should shut their mouths it's way too much pressure for an 18 year old.
Again, it doesn't matter because what matters is his character and willingness to keep working hard and so far he's proven that.
>>
>>78299168
He looked pretty average before the injury.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.