I'm fucking excited
The majority of seasonal anime has been shit for like 3 or 4 years now, I think I'm just going to skip next season. What year should I watch anime from instead?
The majority of seasonal anime has been shit forever. Going back to the 70s all anime is either a Tomino mecha, a Go Nagi mecha, a Leiji adaptation, or a show made for five year olds.
Everything in the 80s is either Gundam, a fantasy mecha, a transformable mecha, a forgettable OVA that looks nice but is awful anytime anyone opens their mouth, a hundred episode long running series, or a Rumiko Takahashi adaptation.
The 90s are children's cartoons, shows with 0 shading, brave shows, really shitty harems, or "experimental" shows that rode the inflation bubble for the years before the economy collapsed.
Take your pick.
This is a Japanese lawyer.
You all gonna watch it right?
Still can't help but feel KinMoza is GochiUsa's less-successful sister.
Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles
*1. 319,808 *,319,808 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.8
*2. 207,024 *,207,024 Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Vol.200 Special Edition
*3. 127,230 *,193,211 Mahoutsukai no Yome Vol.6
*4. 112,865 *,112,865 Tokyo Tarareba-jou Vol.6
*5. 111,795 *,112,658 Handa-kun Vol.7
*6. 110,899 *,110,899 Fairy Tail Vol.57
*7. *83,890 *,*85,344 Nobunaga Concerto Vol.14
*8. *82,237 *,*82,237 Major 2nd Vol.6
*9. *75,633 *,*75,633 Gozen 0-ji, Kiss shi ni Kite yo Vol.4
10. *58,547 *,*58,547 Hajime no Ippo Vol.115
11. *52,446 *,422,470 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.10
12. *46,390 *,369,777 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.20
13. *46,266 *,143,430 Yowamushi Pedal Vol.46
14. *44,272 *,286,256 Owari no Seraph Vol.12
15. *44,060 *,*44,759 Yukibana no Tora Vol.3
16. *39,985 *,*89,819 Blue Giant Vol.9
17. *38,299 *,*38,299 Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Vol.200
18. *34,972 *,*34,972 Peace Maker Kurogane Vol.11
19. *32,402 *,282,655 World Trigger Vol.16
20. *30,991 *,*62,851 Btooom! Vol.21
21. *30,615 *,*71,932 Love Phantom Vol.4
22. *30,090 *,*61,057 Kimi no Na wa. Vol.1
23. *29,137 *,*87,954 Yowamushi Pedal: Spare Bike Vol.3
24. *28,321 *,*28,321 Touken Ranbu Online Anthology: Hibanamae, Touken Danshi
25. *28,151 1,453,137 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.20
26. *26,154 *,187,935 Kekkai Sensen: Back 2 Back Vol.2
27. *25,796 *,*55,085 Yozakura Quartet Vol.19
28. *25,244 *,*43,106 Amanchu! Vol.11
29. *24,541 *,*44,656 Hatsukoi no Sekai Vol.1
30. *24,193 *,*24,193 Hinamatsuri Vol.11
31. *23,545 *,*23,545 Real Account Vol.11
32. *23,327 *,*23,327 Sokuseki Bijin no Tsukurikata
33. *23,276 *,470,026 Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Vol.8
34. *22,782 *,122,714 Ookami-heika no Hanayome Vol.15
35. *22,273 *,*22,273 Gantz:G Vol.1
36. *21,699 *,*65,557 Baki-Dou Vol.13
37. *21,636 *,*21,888 Shut Hell Vol.13
38. *21,333 *,*21,333 Ryuusui no Tsubasa: Shiki Ryuukou Seika Iden Vol.1
39. *20,360 *,*20,360 Goblin Slayer Vol.1
40. *20,255 *,*20,255 Sekai no Hashikko to Anzu Jam Vol.6
41. *19,938 *,*19,938 Kantai Collection Anthology Comic: Yokosuka Chinjufu-hen Vol.15
42. *19,885 *,517,351 Koe no Katachi Vol.1
43. *19,733 *,575,511 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.22
44. *19,563 *,*19,563 Tsugumomo Vol.18
45. *19,296 *,474,904 Koe no Katachi Vol.2
46. *18,506 *,*18,506 Chikyuu no Owari wa Koi no Hajimari Vol.2
47. *17,261 *,*29,396 Mauri to Ryuu Vol.2
48. *17,203 *,*17,203 Koiwazurai no Ellie Vol.3
49. *17,169 *,419,072 Koe no Katachi Vol.4
50. *17,047 *,440,028 Koe no Katachi Vol.3
>*6. 110,899 *,110,899 Fairy Tail Vol.57
Is it always like this?
OX will win the ratbowl.
Cat a shit. A SHIT.
[ ] Traditional magic (Slayers, Fate, Berserk, Lodoss)
[ ] Science!
[ ] Technomagic (Mahouka, Nanoha)
Is she autistic?
Why did he become a meme, /a/?
Why is this meme still alive, /a/?
>that edit summary
>there is a start that is actually named betelgeuse
This needs to stop.
Why Yokai Watch instead of Pokemon?
Cause at the time the committee came together to do this shit, yokai watch was more popular in Japan thant Pokemens. Pokemens only went on everyones radar in mid summer due to Pokemens go, before that no one gave a fuck. Do your fucking research when the answer is easily available
>[順位] [販売数] [映画作品タイトル名]
> *1 255354 君の名は。
> *2 *63005 映画 聲の形
> *3 *46445 四月は君の嘘
> *4 *37821 真田十勇士
> *5 *37265 怒り
> *6 *33188 闇金ウシジマくん Ｐａｒｔ３
> *7 *31563 スーサイド・スクワッド
> *8 *29630 シン・ゴジラ
> *9 *24102 超高速！参勤交代 リターンズ
> 10 *19429 ＢＦＧ ビッグ・フレンドリー…
>[2016/09/22 20:45 更新]
Was Koe no Katachi a mistake?
Can /a/ give pic related a more fitting ending?
8 years later, it is revealed that the village luckily managed to survive and Mitsuha and Taki meet on the train, with seemingly no recollection of the body swapping. Feeling like they know each other somehow, they ask for each other's name.
This would be a good end I think.
WEG thread time
Try to post OC
>This question is for Mr. Kinoko and Takashi: Out of all the Fate characters, who would you want as a bride? (Without worrying about gender) <Ritsuka>
>Nasu: Rin has been at the top of my list for the last ten years, since she could totally lead such a lost cause as myself. But now, as useless as I am, I would plot to make Kitsune my someone special.
>Takeuchi: With a thought like that you really are hopeless.
>Nasu: And what about you? Probably Saber, right?
>Takeuchi: It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride. Though for some reason I think Shielder from Grand Order would be the ideal bride.
>Nasu: Really? No kidding (smirks). I guess you can look forward to the next volume of Grand Order!
Thoughts on Type-Moon's current taste in waifus?
Mashu is top breeding material, I can understand Takeuchi.