[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This question is for Mr. Kinoko and Takashi: Out of all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

>This question is for Mr. Kinoko and Takashi: Out of all the Fate characters, who would you want as a bride? (Without worrying about gender) <Ritsuka>
>Nasu: Rin has been at the top of my list for the last ten years, since she could totally lead such a lost cause as myself. But now, as useless as I am, I would plot to make Kitsune my someone special.
>Takeuchi: With a thought like that you really are hopeless.
>Nasu: And what about you? Probably Saber, right?
>Takeuchi: It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride. Though for some reason I think Shielder from Grand Order would be the ideal bride.
>Nasu: Really? No kidding (smirks). I guess you can look forward to the next volume of Grand Order!
Thoughts on Type-Moon's current taste in waifus?
>>
Who's ritsuka?
>>
>>147566292
A fujoshi.
>>
File: 53652345_p7.jpg (167KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
53652345_p7.jpg
167KB, 1200x900px
>>147566247

Mashu is top breeding material, I can understand Takeuchi.
>>
Saber isn't even Takeuchi's waifu, she's his goddess.
>>
>I want Saber, but if I couldn't get her, then Shield Saber
>>
File: 59092881_p0.png (3MB, 1013x1433px) Image search: [Google]
59092881_p0.png
3MB, 1013x1433px
>>147566247
I would rather my Nero.
>>
>>147566247
>It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride.

Saber confirmed for any true knight´s Impossible Dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfHnzYEHAow
>>
>>147566847
Takeuchi is basically Gilgamesh. Actually getting Saber would make her worthless in his eyes.
>>
File: 5065_0ff6_951.png (1MB, 951x1364px) Image search: [Google]
5065_0ff6_951.png
1MB, 951x1364px
>>147566247
Nasu knows what's up.
>>
>>147566709
>dying so hard she's killing her VA
>top breeding material
>>
>>147567709
I love Tama but I've been getting more and more attached to Tamamo Neko as of late.

>>147567910
If you are getting her killed all the time I feel that you are using her wrong.
She's saved my ass too often and having her spam her NP can have you with a nearly immortal servant if she's alone.
>>
>>147568039
>If you are getting her killed all the time I feel that you are using her wrong.
>She's saved my ass too often and having her spam her NP can have you with a nearly immortal servant if she's alone.
M8 I'm talking about the story, not gameplay.
You know, the whole "artificial human who can only live for at most a year longer hmm where have I heard this before?" thing.
>>
>>147567515
Yeah, Gil loses interest in Saber once she falls to him.
>>
>>147566709
>you will never impregnate Mashu
>>
>>147566247
>Takeuchi: It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride.

Takeuchi understands. That's why Saber was at her worst in Fate, because they made her a shitty love interest.
>>
>Urobuchi: Honestly, Saber doesn't look much like a heroine to me. I can still see traces of the male version of Saber that appeared in the early version of Fate. Because of that mental image, Saber's relationship with Shirou doesn't seem like a realistic relationship between a male and a female, but a complicated relationship with a boy who became a girl.

>Nasu: Typical Urobuchi... I really can't pull the wool over your eyes... I intended to take that to the grave with me, but I guess this 10-year anniversary is a good place to talk about it. Just like Urobuchi-san said, it's difficult to call the relationship between Shirou and Saber a relationship between a man and a woman. Saber has fought for a long time as the ruler of Britain, but then turned into a girl all of a sudden and fell in love with Shirou. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it. But I really wanted to push it towards that sort of boy-meets-girl story. So as a last resort, I had Shirou continually say things to her like "But you're a girl," and "Girls aren't supposed to fight," in order to remind the users that "she is really a girl." It's like the author's actually the one trying to convince Saber that she's a girl... I feel like I could have written it a lot better now, but that was the best I could do at the time.
>>
>>147566709
Too bad she's boring as fuck.
>>
>Nasu wrote Fate and UBW in one night
How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>147571438
Coffee.
Lots of it.
>>
File: 1467573398583.jpg (142KB, 858x930px) Image search: [Google]
1467573398583.jpg
142KB, 858x930px
>>147566247
Damn right, nigga.
>>
File: Lio-Movie_7-07.png (739KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lio-Movie_7-07.png
739KB, 1360x768px
>>147566247
>that one time that Takeuchi said he couldn't choose between Shiki or Azaka due to favoring blondes
>followed by Nasu insinuating that Lio would be more suitable for Takeuchi instead
>>
>>147571438
>Nasu wrote Fate and UBW in one night
Now it makes sense.
>>
I'll stick to my waifu
>>
>>147573752
Nasu is insinuating that Takeuchi should plow his asspussy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.