[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adobe reader

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: adobeReader.jpg (12KB, 520x350px) Image search: [Google]
adobeReader.jpg
12KB, 520x350px
Can someone please package the Windows version of this as a zip file with all the required dlls and upload it to mega or a torrent site?

I need to run it through Wine but the fucking Windows installer is broken. On Wine-staging already.

Need Adobe Reader because I have government forms to fill out and other open-source tools are shit at forms.
>>
>>383511
>package the Windows version of this as a zip file with all the required dlls
If it were that simple, d'you not think they'd be doing that instead of using Windows Installer? There's not going to be One True Image To Rule Them All, which is why they're using MSI in the first place.

> the fucking Windows installer is broken
You mean your OS is broken. The Windows Installer works fine on Windows.
>>
>>383524
it is simple, one anon just needs to package all that shit into one zip file and upload it. the reason no one has done it is because winfags don't need a zip since they have the installer available.

>>383526
those are all the installer versions.
>>
>>383530
No it's not simple.

MSIs are programs, and they install different things depending on the OS they're run on. Not only the OS, but the edition, the service pack level, what shared libraries are available already, what language it is, whether or not MUI packs are installed, etc. etc. etc.

If you could just bundle it up and unzip it into program files, then:

- Adobe would already be doing this
- OP could just extract the installer using 7-zip
>>
Just use MuPDF, why do you need this propietary garbage for anyways?
>>
>>383536
because
>Need Adobe Reader because I have government forms to fill out and other open-source tools are shit at forms.
>>
>>383538
And which did you try? With OSS there are plenty of alternatives that may fit your needs.
>>
>>383541
evince and mupdf.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.