[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 60

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>2092335

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/8HmgnFqm
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

Nurse Love Addiction: >>2101006
Kindred Spirits: >>2085175
FLOWERS: >>2054878
Sono Hanabira: >>2080508
Atelier Series: >>2010427
Rabi-Ribi: >>2031849
Highway Blossoms: >>2079719
>>
Recent News:

Someone's working on a yuri mod for the original Neverwinter Nights: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/25m9yjxfnf4x8/Neverwiner_Nights_-_yuri_version
Mostly-yuri volleyball game "Sweet Volley High" went through Greenlight
'Harem Protagonist' kickstarter suggests they might do a yuri mode but only as a really high stretch goal
>>
>>2105013
>yuri mod for the original Neverwinter Nights

Any plans to upload this to Neverwinter Vault or Nexus Mods, once finished?
>>
>>2105039
I don't plan to, but if someone else decides to upload it I'm certainly not going to stop them.
>>
Lewdgamer keeps putting a yuri tag on Gal Gun: Double Peace articles, but that game seems like the furthest thing from yuri there is.
>>
I've recently played some of the games on some of the lists, and noticed many of them seem to be VNs, tried some of them and although they aren't too bad many of them seem to lack any... for lack of a better word for it: gameplay. Not all of them mind you, some do have more to them then just "which character would you like a scene with".
I'm not one of those people that argue and huff over whether or not something is a game, but I do sometimes feel like something more substantial(?).
Of the folk here: do any of you have any suggestions for games with /u/ content that also has good gameplay? It doesn't have to be *insert best game ever* with (more) lesbians, just a game that a person might play for more than just the chance to look at a picture two girls kissing/fucking/holding hands.
>>
>>2105434
Well, think of all the doujins and games that get tagged 'yuri' because of a tiny amount of girl/girl interaction in the background of an orgy scene

>>2105438
The main pastebin list is VN only, as is the VNDB link. The mediafire link, iirc, doesn't include any pure VNs at all, only games with some amount of gameplay in them. The Steam link is a mix, lots of VNs and plenty of other things as well, and some of the games in it have only very tiny amounts of yuri in them, so you'd have to pick through that one carefully.
>>
>>2105438
Games from Hanako or Winter Wolves. They both have dating sims with some time management thrown in, and they all have demo.
>>
>>2105438
Nights of Azure.
>>
>>2105438
GrimGrimoire if you have a way of playing it. It's on the subtext side and also a bit short but definitely one of my favorites. On the same system is Ar Tonelico 2 which I've heard others talk about for yuri but I never got around to finishing it so I can't really comment.
>>
>>2105438
How much /u/ content do you want?
>>
Steam key for Phantom Brave
KBLKW-CFYP4-208FY
>>
>>2105459
I'd prefer something cute and fluffy, subtext is fine if it is strong and consistent, on the other hand I'd prefer to avoid the yuri feel like a copypasta of the het one, but in the end beggars can't be choosers these are preferences not requirements, of which are pretty much that I can play it on my PC, 3DS or phone, without having to leave my house.
>>
>>2105538
just play Rabi-Rabi
>>
>>2105438
Persona 3 Portable, Nights of Azure and GrimGrimoire are what I would most highly recommend for that.
>>
>>2105438
>>2105445
Seconding Hanako and Winter Wolves. Also I finished Rabi-Ribi and had a blast with it even though I'm awful at bullet hells.
>>
So Rabi-Rabi seems to be consider a cut above the rest, on the steam page there are two UPRPRC Editions, at different prices, can anyone shed some light on why that is?
>>
>>2105438
>games with /u/ content that also has good gameplay
Bioware RPGs. Your mileage on "good gameplay" may vary.

If you don't mind fiddling with mods, there are also TES games and Neverwinter/KotOR. NWN especially has a gigantic library of fan-made campaigns, although I can't remember any that are strictly /u/-related off the top of my head. ADWR has a lesbian romance, but it has a lot of (avoidable) het. Though it's still a nice module if you want to actually play as a rogue.
>>
>>2105584
>ADWR has a lesbian romance, but it has a lot of (avoidable) het
Doesn't the mod start by the unavoidable rape of your FeMC by a guy?
>>
>>2105478
I didn't get it or anything, but thanks for posting. That game looks fun
>>
>>2105694
It does. You can look away and mash "1", it'll be over in less than a minute.
As I said, it isn't strictly /u/-related. In fact, half of the game you'll probably spend trying not to get raped by anybody else. But it's one of the few modules that allow you to play somebody other than your typical damage dealer (at least in Part 1). Which is already far more than the original campaign offers, although that's not saying much; probably any decent module offers more variety in gameplay styles than the main "go there, kill those guys" story. That's basically the only reason I mentioned it in the first place.
>>
>>2105572
>can anyone shed some light on why that is?
I think that's because of the new bundle tools that came out recently for Steam developers, so they set up a way to get game+DLC all at once, but forgot to remove the earlier one? Would be my guess anyway.
>>
>>2105438
Divine Divinity: Original Sin lets you create two heroines that can romance each other, there's also a possible yuri route...ish in Pillars of Eternity it is ultra tragic however
>>
>>2105734
Original Sin 2 promises better romances.
>>
>>2105012
Too bad there wasn't an alternative end where Sara becomes Lavinia's personal maid/sexual plaything.
>>
>>2105738
That's what fanfic is for. Someone should get on that.
>>
File: Wrong Lavinia.jpg (36KB, 865x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong Lavinia.jpg
36KB, 865x480px
>>2105738
>>
>>2105560
These, the Summon Night Swordcraft Story games, Rabi-Rabi and Eternal Filena would be my recommendation.
>>
>>2105012
can you edit the pastebin for yuri games? H patch already available for Highway Blossoms
>>
>>2105738
Haven't played her route, but is that the bonus cg that get unlocked when you finish all routes?
>>
>>2105816
Not for all routes, just for finishing hers.
>>
>>2105478
How /u/ is that one? Haven't heard of it. Also what would be the closest gameplay wise to it?
>>
>>2105012

I searched IQDB, TinEye, SauceNao, and Google image search and still no sauce for that image... where is it from
>>
>>2105881
filename indicates it's a Steam screenshot - it's from A Little Lily Princess
>>
>>2105842
It's not really /u/ although the MC is easily shippable with another character. It's a strategy rpg with some fairly unique mechanics, it's a bit like the Disgaea series except maps have no grid to limit movement and your allies need to be summoned via objects. The story is on the sad side, unlike most NISA titles (the publisher) but it's still one of my favorites. Hopefully someday soon they'll port Soul Nomad to pc as well.
>>
>>2105881
>I searched <...> Google image search and still no sauce for that image
I have a feeling you searched for a thumbnail. Searching for the full image yields plenty of results.

>>2105842
It's kinda similar to FF Tactics, I guess. Turn-based combat, similar battleground layout and actions, etc. Or Disgaea, as >>2105959 said.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgESUNInswg

A chinese yuri game, got announced today apparently
>>
Anyone get Koihime Enbu yet? Is it Kazuto-free?
>>
>>2106895
I've only played through a couple character's stories, but I haven't seen any mention of him. It seems to be based on the anime more than the VNs.
>>
>>2106876

Reincarnation story?
>>
>>2106900
Looks like it

The whole thing kind of resembles KnM to be honest
>>
>>2106908
I thought the same. Even though this is first time I've seen this game, I already hate that self-insert looking guy.
>>
>>2106876
Art looks nice but I'm not confident. Don't know how Chinese do things with yuri and the ancient world setting is usually awful for lesbians. Also this >>2106946 that fucking guy is really generic SI looking in terms of design. Maybe I'm paranoid but if it has disgusting hetshit then I called it.
>>
File: target_title02.png (110KB, 299x475px) Image search: [Google]
target_title02.png
110KB, 299x475px
Can anyone translate pic related? Supposedly it's about Nights of Azure DLC.
>>
>>2107188
Note: I can't read moon and just looked up the symbols. The text just says "teaser site opens".

So there will be a teaser website opening on Thursday for some new announcement from Gust. I guess the shape in the background is kind of suggestive of the moon from Nights of Azure.
>>
>>2107115
Check out the website. It's called a yuri game, all artwork is about the heroines, and the only time we even see the guy is when one heroine fights him.
>>
>>2107188
It has absolutely nothing to do with Nights of Azure DLC. It's for the bishoujo festival.
>>
>>2106946
>>2107115
With all the focus on the two girls, i doubt the guy will end up being a self-insert, at worst he will be another Souma (since there is a clear inspirtion in KnM), i mean, he only shows up at the very end of the trailer
>>
File: 1469889338738.png (289KB, 700x740px) Image search: [Google]
1469889338738.png
289KB, 700x740px
>>2107228
Sure but why is he even there if not for that? His design screams "Caution" to me. When it comes to detecting these things I'm mostly right and I hate it when I am.
>>
>>2107260
>why is he even there if not for that
He looks like he may be an antagonist.
>>
>>2107268
How? He looks too generic and goodie two shoes for that. The crazy earrings guy who he fought against is obviously the antagonist.
>>
>>2107271
Is this about the guy with a sword? Blue haired woman is shown blocking his sword blow with a black clawed hand.
>>
>>2107268
Like Himegami, where the Souma-lookalike was the main villain.
>>
>>2107260
If he is another "Souma" then he'll lose at the end

Sure, if that's the case there will be the dreaded FFM love triangle, i'm not particularly fond of it but the rest of it looks good enough that i can forgive it

Also, with the amount of screentime he had in the trailer it's reasonable to say that he might not even be that, i mean, if it's a romance and he is part of it you would expect the trailer to at least reveal his name

I'm not someone who jumps at other people calling them paranoid purityfags, but you're coming off as exactly that, calm down anon
>>
File: 1469775296374.png (609KB, 528x548px) Image search: [Google]
1469775296374.png
609KB, 528x548px
>>2107277
Ah fuck me I didn't see that it was her. Okay hopefully he's the proper villain and Chikane 2.0 is a hero throughout and not like in KnM. Apologies.

>>2107282
I know he'll lose in the true end seeing all those scenes with yuri only but I don't even want a triangle let alone him winning is some paths, call me a bitter cunt.

Alright I'm dropping the subject.
>>
>>2107271
He may be a vengeful rejected suitor or something. I have no idea what the story is supposed to be obviously, but it gives me vibes of the kind of story you see in a lot of folklore type stories where Girl is either officially or unofficially betrothed to Guy but actually falls in love and runs away with someone else (in this case another girl).
>>
>>2107289
>where Girl is either officially or unofficially betrothed to Guy but actually falls in love and runs away with someone else
Yeah when I said that old-timey settings are usually bad for yuri it's because I had this in mind. Early yuri were all ending with shitty arranged marriages.
>>
File: 1447523547919.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447523547919.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
Why is Curie the best girl?
>>
>>2107438
>fucking a robot transferred into the body of one of your 3d printed cyborg grandchildren
Piper is best girl. Though I do have hopes that Gage in NW will be a girl and a better girl.
>>
>>2105438
>>2105538
Most Hanako games are great and have yuri. IMO the VN-ish ones are the best.

Only played a few Winter Wolves games but they had a lot of gameplay and decent yuri. The gameplay is far from great though.

Eternal Senia is free, on steam, and is a very short jrpg focused on the love between two girls. Whether it is romantic or not is up to you. (After playing it twice I personally am pretty sure it is. I heard sequel is in the works so looking forward to that.)

Bioware games usually have a gay choice, but Bioware romances are pretty bad. Better to play them for other reasons and enjoy it on the side.

Playing Persona 3 Portable right now and the gameplay is top notch. Only halfway through it and I think most of the yuri is later on in it so can't judge that.

Life is Strange is way more focused on storytelling and choices than gameplay but still has significantly more gameplay than most VNs. The first of the five chapters is free on steam, as a demo basically.

I have yet to finish GrimGrimoire but the gameplay was decent there and it was very easy to run on PC with an emulator. I really like the artstyle there too.
>>
>>2105012
The OP picture looks so weird
>>
>>2108871
p3p doesn't have yuri. It is similar to weeb emblem, if you've played it, that there aren't "S" support option.
>>
>>2108892
Wrong. Aigis' link is romantic and it's possible to sleep with Elizabeth.
>>
>>2108892
Wrong as >>2108897 pointed out, and the most recent FE has thrown a minor bone and it is possible to S-Rank two (specific) female characters.
>>
>>2106876
>chinese yuri game
Interest level high, if only for the (possible) cultural difference I don't expect this game to address
>>
>>2108899
One where I have to let a shota bone another female character?
What's the other? Laslow's daughter?
I can't see how anyone on /u/ would pursue those options

>>2108897
I looked up some videos to remind me, the yuri in p3p is mild just as I barely remember it--and it feels weak.
>>
File: date_with_bessy.jpg (509KB, 480x1904px) Image search: [Google]
date_with_bessy.jpg
509KB, 480x1904px
>>2108925
It's about the same as the het relationships in the game. Aigis' link with the girl is actually more clearly romantic than with the boy and the Elizabeth relationship is about the same.
>>
>>2108876
yeah it's been bothering me too.
>>
>>2108876
Now that you pointed it out I can't unsee that giant forehead.

>>2108925
That reminds me, did the gay patch for FE remove the het requirement? I've been waiting to play it so I could enjoy it at maximum yuri.
>>
File: 2016-07-20-222626.jpg (134KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-20-222626.jpg
134KB, 960x544px
I finished playing Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain today. I had no idea before I played it, but it's worth mentioning that the main love story in it is /u/.

It's also worth mentioning that you should absolutely, definitely, never ever ever pick it up expecting a cute fluffy romance - horrible shit happens to both of them (this is the Witch and Hundred Knight setting after all), but in the end I still liked it.
>>
>>2109067
I think it's the giant shoulder, not the head.

I have never try hacking. But I believe the patch opens all the floodgates. This is a complied playlist of F/F supports from the patch maker
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRL6ql_rYA2NCnVV8Le6tJgSPe2gChrwT
>>
>>2109067
>did the gay patch for FE remove the het requirement?
Yes, a long time ago, probably in the patch's first released version even.
Making it possible for girls to marry girls is something relatively easy to do, and the full list of yuri pairings the patch has made possible numbers several hundreds already. The real problem is writing all the missing scenes for these pairings and make sure the game acknowledges they're married in other small interactions, both of which I doubt will ever be completed.
>>
Monster Monpiece is getting an uncensored PC port, making me further question why I own a Vita.
>>
>>2109248
Because you’ll never be able to fully simulate fapping your PC like you can the Vita
>>
>>2107188
Sooo, that image now links to this http://social.gust.co.jp/shiroyuri/

I can't read the text, but dat address name is certainly promising.
>>
>>2110214
Moonrune oneesamas help
>>
>>2110214
Story: Shibata Makoto
Story Supervision: Fujisaki Junichi

>好きと好きと好きが交錯する
>新月の奏でる物語
>Story the new moon plays in which love, love and love blend

Awkward translation. I suppose 好きと好きと好き could be translated along the lines of "liking, fondness and love"

Presumably a game and if it doesn't have female player character and some kind of horror or gothic-y feel, I'll be surprised

Apparently it'll be updated on the 18th
>>
>>2110372
Better be lesbians.
>>
>>2110372
Maybe Nights of Azure's success allowed Gust to go all out with lesbian games.
>>
File: 58132873_p0.jpg (2MB, 1535x2835px)
58132873_p0.jpg
2MB, 1535x2835px
>>2110406
Well in Japan it sold better than few of the Atelier games. Which is good since it was low budget and a new IP. KT reported over 100k in like 4 months.

Hopefully this means more vampire lesbians. I need more.
>>
>>2110386
It should be a crime to name something "white lily" and not have it be about lesbians.

>>2110429
I hope that any sequel to Nights of Azure is a spiritual sequel rather than a direct sequel. Nights of Azure's story is really good in a self-contained way and I think that trying to force a direct sequel would kind of ruin it.
>>
File: 5CG5.jpg (425KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
5CG5.jpg
425KB, 1024x576px
>>2110537
I wondered whether there would be a game with a similar title already and found there's a free, doujin soft, yuri, novel game series called Towa no Shirayuri (Eternal White Lily) which I hadn't heard of:
http://www.freem.ne.jp/brand/3024

I admire that it looks like the couples of installments 1-3 have all managed to have had daughters by installments 4-6
>>
>>2110558
You have to download all parts or just the last one?
>>
>>2110566
They're seperate games so all of them.
>>
https://www.patreon.com/ReclaimReality
>Yuri (lesbian)-based game, with lots of tentacle scenes as well!
Looks interesting, shame about the tentacles though,
>>
>>2110802
Read through it, and yeah, what a shame.
>>
File: 1454802644821.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1454802644821.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>2110802
>with lots of tentacle scenes as well!
>>
>>2110537
>It should be a crime to name something "white lily" and not have it be about lesbians.
Agreed. It should be a criminal offense.

>I hope that any sequel to Nights of Azure is a spiritual sequel rather than a direct sequel. Nights of Azure's story is really good in a self-contained way and I think that trying to force a direct sequel would kind of ruin it.
Also agreed but if they choose to go with the sequel/prequel/spin off/whatever because of the brand recognition so it can be more marketable, especially to yuri fans who liked it, then I would understand that decision as well.

Maybe have it set in the same universe but unrelated to the main event with a new pair. That would be a win-win in my opinion.
>>
>>2110802
>Yuri (lesbian)-based game
Seems interest-
>with lots of tentacle scenes as well!
Nevermind.
>>
>>2110802
I went ahead and pledged a dollar just to let the creator know that most yuri fans don't like tentacles and it might be a good idea to at least offer an option to disable them
>>
>>2109077
>Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain

I'm considering buying a vita. Is the game any good? Also, what other /u/ games does it have?
>>
>>2110834
If you don't already have a Vita you might as well wait for its inevitable PC port
>>
>>2110833
>most yuri fans don't like tentacles
>source: my ass

This board is rather on the prissy end of the spectrum.
>>
>>2110834
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni is coming out next month (or it's already out if you speak moon).
>>
>>2110802
>>2110806
>>2110807
>>2110816
But what if the tentacles are lesbians too?
>>
>>2110802
DESU I don't really get the idea. Obviously there's lots of people out there to whom lesbians is just another fetish and so's tentacles. But is there really a significant number of people like this who'd actually be interested enough in a specifically heavy-yuri game to back it? If it was just a general porn game with all kinds of fetishes of which yuri and tentacles were prominent I'd kinda get it. Hell, if it was simply futa instead of tentacles I'd get it even if I'm not a fan myself - lord knows there's a weirdly large number of people who love futa. But this is just a weird pairing of porn to me.
>>
>>2110834
>Also, what other /u/ games does it have?
The answer depends on what console you already own, in particular PSP and/or PS3. The Vita has a lot to offer yuri-wise but most of it isn't Vita exclusive. Of the top of my head the only two /u/-relevant Vita exclusive are the aforementioned Valkyrie Drive game and the Cross Ange game (which is Japanese only).
>>
>>2110842
Mamori, pls.
>>
>>2110842
I enjoyed that argument so much.
>>
>>2110839
Can you name some other community that thinks that /u/ and /d/ content belong together? Exhentai?
>>
>>2110836
There's also stuff like Gust's games and the disgaia series, though. If I could rely on ports, I'd happily do so.
>>
>>2110852
Everyone is part of a community for the purposes of your argument?
>>
>>2110848
>The answer depends on what console you already own, in particular PSP and/or PS3.

Neither, I like PC gaming and I'm cheap. Although on that note, I can emulate PSP games.
>>
>>2110836
I honestly prefer my Vita. I think the only thing I actually enjoy playing on a PC is strategy games.
>>
>>2110858
Then on top of the previously mentioned games, here are others /u/-relevant games available on PSV that you don't already have access to.

Arland trilogy - Atelier Rorona/Totori/Meruru Plus, the last two being the gayest.
Senran Kagura series - some games have already been ported to PC, the others might too eventually.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - been mentioned a few times here, don't know much about it.
Nights of Azure - Japanese version only.
>>
>>2110856
What are you talking about? I'm referring to the majority rule. There may be individuals who don't mind other things. For instance I have no problem with futa, but you don't see me posting about Sengoku no Kuroyuri or Rondo Duo
>>
>>2110869
Well... except for just then
>>
>>2110852
Doesn't sadpanda have the "girls only" tag? Pretty sure I've never seen any tentacles included in this tag.
>>
>>2110875
That tag had to be made because some users thought that anything was yuri as long as it had two girls in it
>>
>>2110883
A problem that still persists.
>>
>>2110883
Also one of the arguments was that the tags did not represent the theme as a whole, just content. So a doujin could have yuri up to a point or a eroge could have some lesbian CG scenes and the tag would still apply
>>
File: 1469541883638.png (643KB, 724x492px) Image search: [Google]
1469541883638.png
643KB, 724x492px
>>2110883
Yet Their Story https://exhentai.org/g/871856/c1cf30d7f5/ and a bunch of other non-hentai yuri doujins have no yuri tag because it's too light on the tone. Fuck sad panda.
>>
>>2110875
I can see Zoku Etsuraku no Tane, Demon Master Chris and Otome Crisis tagged as "females only"
>>
Anyone played Choice of Robots? Apparently you can choose to be a femMC and design your own robot and marry it or something.
>>
>>2110888
No, that's just because the yuri tag only applies to sex.
>>
>>2110907
I don't get the appeal of those "Choice of..." games. I mean, if you're nostalgic for old DOS text adventure games and have a good enough imagination I guess they fill that niche
>>
>>2110842
Reading the posts on the Patreon, the writer says the tentacles are all coming "from robotic monsters you'll be fighting." So it sounds like a 'lesbians get raped by evil tentacle monsters' thing.
It's a shame, the basic premise of the story sounds interesting, but all the tentacle stuff just ruins it. Especially with the summary making a point that all the girls will have tentacle scenes.
>>
File: TonariNoRobot_ch03_01.png (426KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TonariNoRobot_ch03_01.png
426KB, 846x1200px
>>2110907
Sounds interesting. I'm fond of both robots and text-based games.
>>
>>2110907
It's definitely one of the better Choice games.
>>
>>2110912
Never read a choose-your-own-adventure book before? Choice of Games are the same thing except we're in 2016 so they're e-books instead. It's available on Steam because why not but the primary audience is tablet users.
>>
File: Lesbian Fairy.jpg (115KB, 462x850px)
Lesbian Fairy.jpg
115KB, 462x850px
so i'm playing huniepop, i know it's kinda shit but just wondering has it been mentioned in /u/ before?
>>
Whose the best girl in Akaiito? Im torn between Senba Uzuki and Yumei...
>>
>>2111148
Few times.
>>
>>2110802
On the plus side the tentacles aren't phallic looking (meaning they don't look like dicks) so at best we're looking at some groping or bondage
>>
>>2111155
If they're parts of machines, then I imagine they would be little more than high-tech automated sex toys rather than creatures.

They did said they'd show the designs so I'll hold out until then.
>>
>>2111149
Yumei obviously.
>>
>>2111148
I liked it. Audrey was fun, Beli was sweet.
>>
>>2110839
No, you just are so far off the deep end that you don't realize that most people are not into tentacles.

"Most (insert anything) don't like tentacles" would be a true statement.
>>
File: RE079647_300_250_eng.jpg (40KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
RE079647_300_250_eng.jpg
40KB, 300x250px
saw a dlsite ad on reddit with lonely yuri as a spotlight just now
>>
>>2110802
couldn't just make the monsters slimegirls instead i mean slime tentacles are hot when stuffing orifices
>>
File: 01.jpg (3MB, 2152x3010px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
3MB, 2152x3010px
>>2111417
A slime girl is fine too.
>>
>>2110372
>Story: Shibata Makoto
Didn't this guy and one more whose name I forgot worked on Nights of Azure, Trapt and Deception?
>>
File: 51830766_p0.png (705KB, 740x632px)
51830766_p0.png
705KB, 740x632px
>>2111468
>and one more whose name I forgot
That's probably Kikuchi Keisuke

As for Shibata, I don't know about involvement with Nights of Azure, but yeah, he worked with Kikuchi on Kagero/Deception series.

They also worked together on the Zero/Fatal Frame series. Shibata was the main director and writer.
>>
Got response fronHentaiWriter. Confirmed that the "tentacles" are just robotic.

But even so, from what I can tell it sounds like some pretty unpleasant stuff can happen.
>>
>Turned on Nurses to play other routes
>Xbox controller's stick still spasms
>Game doesn't remember seen messages and unseen messages
>Reminded of the annoyance of sub-100 IQ in all the characters
>Instantly shut off

What a fucking waste of money
>>
>>2110802
>when two girls kiss while being penetrated by a bunch of tentacles and it's tagged as yuri.
>>
File: akane nazuna.jpg (75KB, 620x494px) Image search: [Google]
akane nazuna.jpg
75KB, 620x494px
Circle Natukon ( https://vndb.org/p1673 ) will have (if they get it finished) a short eroge at comike

Akane to Nazuna no Love Love Yuri Seikatsu
(Akane and Nazuna's Love Love Yuri Sex Life)

http://natukon.sblo.jp/article/176379439.html
>>
>>2112529
>Love Love Yuri Sex Life
Well you can't decline that.
>>
>>2112529
I hope they release a digital version.
>>
>>2112658
They do put their stuff out on DLsite
>>
>>2111421
that image is the bane of me reminding me how little yuri monstergirl content there is, porn or not.
>>
>>2112853
>yuri monstergirl
Amazes me how this hasn't been done to death
So much potential
>>
All the yuri Sakura games have varying amounts off them on Steam atm
>>
File: character_sheet.png (814KB, 860x1328px) Image search: [Google]
character_sheet.png
814KB, 860x1328px
>>2112853
>>2112855
>>2112862
I can only hope to deliver it one day.
>>
>>2113685
Small difference between monstergirl and kemonomimi. Small but still there.

Also the last three are just side characters. You're killing me, AAdev
>>
File: 1453717288151.png (203KB, 461x433px) Image search: [Google]
1453717288151.png
203KB, 461x433px
>>2113685
Platty is too cute.
>>
>>2113710
Oh, sorry. I'll be mindful of that in the future.
>just side characters.
That doesn't mean they're any less relevant than the mains - it just means that before you get into their route, they'll be shipping you with either one of the mains.
>>2113714
You can make the platty a fatty if you so wish.
>>
Summon night 6 was announced for a English release. I know the main series isn't as gay as the swordcraft series, but is it completely outside of /u/'s interest?
>>
>>2114373
>but is it completely outside of /u/'s interest?
Yes. They went out of their way to squash yuri in it.
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/05/meiq-labyrinth-death-coming-west-fall
No idea what to expect but the protagonist is female
>>
>>2105012
What game is the op image?
>>
>>2114477
See >>2105887
>>
File: 1428284930636.png (18KB, 146x187px) Image search: [Google]
1428284930636.png
18KB, 146x187px
>>2112862
But that girl was all guro.
>>
>>
File: 1464720285639.jpg (62KB, 660x801px) Image search: [Google]
1464720285639.jpg
62KB, 660x801px
>tfw want to shill a Kikestarter VN because one of its stretch goals is a massive yuri mode
>but referring to it as-is isn't appropriate for /u/ since it's not currently yuri
>but if I don't get the word out, it might not reach the yuri goal and we'll have one less hot yuri VN in the world.
>seems to be on track to miss the yuri goal by like a thousand or so dollars out of 30k euros that particular goal needs

What do I do? Do I shill, or do I not shill?
>>
>>2114776
I've yet to see a game worth buying only for the stretch goals.
Not only that, I doubt a game thread on /u/ has the spending power/desire to dump ~$1000 on an unreliable investment like a kickstarter. However, if you really wanted to "shill" it, it would have been better to post a plain link with disclaimers about how the stretch goal is yuri rather than the main game. Instead we have a greentext dump.
>>
>>2114807
Why are you people so inconsiderate? Literally /u/ is filled with the most nihilistic fuckheads around when they're not being all lovey-dovey.

If I would have heeded your suggestions, it would have merely been met with a "not yuri" and you know it.
>>
>>2114811
Getting /u/'s disapproval is not going to take away any money from the Kickstarter.

Worst that can happen is that /u/ says "not yuri" and no one here backs it. Some of them might even rant about the game.

The most likely thing that's gonna happen is that most of /u/ says "not yuri", some people get mad, but a few people silently back it anyways after seeing it here.

The best thing that would happen is that most of /u/ vocally support it and a few people back it.

I don't see what you have to lose besides some anon credit.
>>
>>2114776
I know what campaign you're referring to (Harem Protagonist) and as it stands right now the projected total funding won't reach the Yuri mode. It won't even reach the opt-in genderbend route.

Besides, despite the fact it Live2D animated it doesn't look that great. Characters look like paper dolls with hilarious proportions.
>>
Just going to drop my 2 cents on the whole issue of changing the protagonist's gender and calling it a yuri mode. For the most part, I don't really expect much out of that strategy.

It is technically "yuri" in the sense that it's now two girls instead of a guy and a girl, but the scenes were originally written for a guy. If the writer is decent, it should really be obvious if a scene was written with the gender of the two characters in mind (and I don't mean the characters angsting about their sexuality). Like in HuniePop, for all intents and purposes, the faceless female MC is treated as the designated guy of the relationship and everyone just treats her as a horny guy. If the writers were really skilled, they'd rewrite the scenarios to reflect that but I am not expecting that level of detail to go into a stretch goal.

Anyways, I understand that some people don't really mind that but I'd prefer to look for stories that were originally yuri.

With that said, feel free to support it if that doesn't bother you. People want to play yuri games for different reasons.
>>
>>2114811
There has never been a rule, spoken or written, that excludes discussing games that *might* become yuri or add yuri. Even games that have to be modded to be yuri have been discussed. If someone makes an unreasonable post made up of two words just ignore them or refute them, it isn't like all of /u/ will fall in behind them when you can confirm that the stretch goal exists in two minutes.

That being said I looked into it when it was posted before and it seemed highly unlikely that it would reach, and so far every kickstarter game I have played that had stretch goals met made them sound way better than they turned out to be so I would be wary of it.
>>
>>2114776
The problem with the kickstarter is is that anyone inclined to fund for yuri content literally only want yuri content so if it doesn't make it you wasted every cent you put in.

If they made it a lower goal so we had more assurance it would get reached through help of the main target audience we would be more inclined to go for it.
>>
>>2114835
Underestimating the budget for stretch goals and not being able to deliver on them satisfactorily or at all is always a danger too though.
>>
>>2114825
>If the writer is decent, it should really be obvious if a scene was written with the gender of the two characters in mind
Depends entirely on how it was written in the first place. Of course not every story or premise can be made to accomodate both genders, but a skilled writer could write a gender neutral story from the get go in a way that if two different persons read the FeMC/yuri and MaleMC/het versions respectively without knowing it was gender neutral writing, they wouldn't notice unless they actively looked for it. In many games there's usually very little that would feel weird with a mere gender and pronoun swap, and this very little could most of the time be dropped and nobody would notice.

>like HuniePop
HuniePop is both a bad and a good example of this. On one hand, as you point out it was written with MaleMC/het in mind, it uses stereotypes rather than characterization for everybody, and honestly cannot be called an example of good writing even in its het version. On the other hand, despite the previous and the whole premise having some glaring holes when played as a yuri version, some of the relationships flow just as well whether it is the het or yuri mode.
>>
File: alice and ruth.jpg (774KB, 1200x2214px) Image search: [Google]
alice and ruth.jpg
774KB, 1200x2214px
>>2110802
>>2110806
>>2110807
>>2110816
I was actually just about to post in here about this, lmao.

About the tentacles, they're only for loss scenes; the yuri/romance between characters is pretty prominent. The way the game itself plays out is going to be pretty unorthodox, so even if you're ehh about the tentacles, I'd still recommend just checking out the demo when it comes out.
You can actually go through the entire game without seeing a single tentacle scene, basically.

>>2110919
Not at all, actually. (There are straight/lesbian/bi characters, to note, but yeah.) The tentacles stuff only happens if you lose battles, and there are only 10 scenes where this can happen, compared to around four times that many sex scenes with the women, and again, we'll have an option in there to just outright skip the tentacle rape scenes/have them not show.

>>2110844
The idea may not make sense on the surface, but it's not going to be executed in an orthodox way (and again, you can skip all the scenes.) In general, we're wanting to make solid games first, with the porn and such weaved in there second; this will sometimes lead to odd pairings of porn if it fits the story/gameplay. (If you're into Futa though, look up Internal Interrogation, it's another game I'm working on, and that actually brings me to my main question I was going to ask; is Futa okay in this thread?)

>>2111155
>>2111159
The tentacle scenes would have penetration, but they would not be phallic. They would also be robotic horrors, and not organic.

>>2111417
With the vibe of the game we're going with (as well as credit card provider rules), we couldn't unfortunately do this.

>>2112232
This will never happen in the entire game. We're designing the girls to be realistic people, not "horny sluts wanting to fuck everything in sight".

So yeah, is futa okay to post in Yuri? Anyone who has anymore questions about Reclaim Reality (or Internal Interrogation) please feel free to ask. Picture is from Reclaim Reality.
>>
>>2115043
Futa belongs in /d/, not /u/.
>>
>>2115043
Also, if it wasn't clear, I'm one of the people working on both Reclaim Reality, and Internal Interrogation. Since futa pictures apparently only belong in /d/, I'll post about the game here this once without pictures, and then if people don't like it, I won't post anymore about it.

Internal Interrogation is essentially a mystery/fantasy game with gameplay that's a cross between a simplified version of the "read the body language mechanic" in LA Noire, with a more complex/robust version of the "challenge people's statements/debate" mechanic in Dangan Ronpa, all while playing a very simple rhythm game at the same time.

It sounds weird, but like Reclaim Reality, mixing together odd game concepts and making it not suck (at least, IMO) is something the teams I'm working with have years of experience at in the SFW world.

The game itself is fully animated, english voiced (like all my games), and will be in flash so it's playable on mac or windows. So yeah, feel free to ask anything about either game.
>>
>>2115052
>a simplified version of the "read the body language mechanic" in LA Noire, with a more complex/robust version of the "challenge people's statements/debate" mechanic in Dangan Ronpa, all while playing a very simple rhythm game at the same time
Sounds like a DDR Ace Attorney. Sign me the fuck up.

Do you have an ETA on any of the two games?
>>
>>2115052
Good concept but I don't care for futa. I would suggest going to /d/ with that one rather than having this thread be a discussion about non-yuri.
>>
>>2115043
>Are penises okay on /u/?
>>
>>2115043
>>2115052
wew lad

Not only this is horrible shilling, you managed to pick the worst fetishes for this board (tentacles, futa, bi characters).

Best advice I can give you, /d/ might be more interested in this.
>>
>>2115043
Back to /d/, baby.

The only penises that belong on /u/ are ones headed straight for the TG chamber. They only exist to juxtapose how terrible they are in comparison to the vagina.

>>2115052
How could you possibly think /u/ would accept any of this?

In these products, do you at least have routes where one might not see a penis/tentacle at all? If so, then it might be /u/ material. /u/'s not so elitist that they'll rag on a game for it having specific routes that are het or have weird gross shit like penises in them in only certain, clearly-marked routes.

A lot of Otome game for example can be /u/ if you just go in with the mindset of not going down any het routes (since a lot of Otome games have F/F relationship routes)
>>
File: 1372395457894.jpg (127KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1372395457894.jpg
127KB, 400x335px
>>2115043

>(There are straight/lesbian/bi characters, to note, but yeah.)
>tentacle scenes
>So yeah, is futa okay to post in Yuri?
>>
>>2115043
Please take your dicks and tentacles and leave.
>>
>>2115059
Pretty much, the main difference between this and Ace Attorney is that instead of going to the scene and getting evidence, this is more about reading their body language and fallacies in their story.

ETA-wise, Reclaim Reality is a huge game and just started up in June, so it'll probably be December for a demo with four girls + a boss + one whole lobe of the brain available to navigate, with music composed by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUskdz3LajA this guy and voice acting, so it'll be a lot of work to get done. Full game should be done around late 2018 or early 2019. For Internal Interrogation, we should have a demo out by October at the latest, with the full game around very early 2017 (like Feb/March probably at latest).

>>2115061
Yeah, just posted a post in the games thread over at /d/ about it.

>>2115062
Some people say futa is yuri, I know others disagree, so I figured I'd ask.

>>2115063
>>2115073
>>2115074
People had mentioned Reclaim Reality repeatedly in this thread, so I was answering a lot of questions and clarifying a lot of misunderstandings about the game (the prime one being that you have to see the tentacle scenes, which are in fact skippable, and that the game is primarily about that, which it isn't).

>>2115067
For Internal Interrogation, no, there are no routes for this.
For Reclaim Reality, yes, you can beat the entire game without seeing any tentacle rape scenes, and if you do happen to lose to the bosses, you have the option to skip said scenes entirely. (This was the major thing I wanted to clarify, and from this point on, I'm going to put this on the Patreon page since it seems to be a really big point).
>>
>>2115067
He already said you can skip tentacle stuff, and you may never see it to begin with.

Since it's not phallic tentacle monsters, it's less of an problem, but I know the are many of /u/ who draw a hard line on such things. Some don't even want to see strap-one because they're too phallic
>>
>>2115079
>Some people say futa is yuri
Those people are wrong.
>People had mentioned Reclaim Reality repeatedly in this thread
Yeah in a negative light. What made you think you'd get a good reception?
>>
>>2115079
>instead of going to the scene and getting evidence, this is more about reading their body language and fallacies in their story
Sounds neat. How NSFW is it? Will you be able to get this on Steam?
Also, how devoted are you guys to finishing those games? No offense, but I'm kinda suspicious of Patreon monetization scheme after several devs just dropped out without ever finishing their projects.
>>
File: 324.jpg (73KB, 407x454px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
73KB, 407x454px
>>2115079
>Some people say futa is yuri
You've gone and done it now.
>>
>>2115081
>He already said you can skip tentacle stuff
That's kinda meaningless, that's like saying a film is good because you can skip past the bad parts.

It doesn't change the fact that it happens.
A solution would be to turn it from skippable to nonexistent or make it an alternate story or something.
>>
>>2115082
The main negative light was that there was tentacles in it, and those are completely skippable, and with no phallic parts on them. So if you remove that, quite a few people in the thread said outright that the game was interesting besides that factor.

>>2115085
It's definitely not going to get on steam; the entire gameplay revolves around fucking someone while you're interrogating them, so yeahhhh

We're extremely devoted, we've already put one game out (Magic Matchup, but it's not a yuri game). You can also see progress on another non-yuri game we're working on called Future Fragments by googling that name, it's got multiple demos out, etc.

Everyone I'm working with on each game/team has years of experience in their industries in the SFW world, and multiple team members have already produced/coded/done art for other NSFW or SFW completed games, so we're all pretty serious about this.

>>2115086
Hey, their words, not mine; I'm genuinely trying to accomodate yuri as best as possible with RR. I'm having all the text/situations ran through multiple close lesbian friends of mine as well as people who've worked on yuri games too to make sure the situations would 1) be entertaining/attractive to a yuri game player, as well as 2) stimulating to someone who was a lesbian themselves.

I realize that just as with straight people, not every lesbian is going to be turned on by the same things, but I do know that it can't hurt to get a wide range of feedback so that I'm not just writing down "dudes that look like women; the game".

I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else with the futa stuff, but again, I'm genuinely trying to learn what is okay on this board, I can only go off of other people's claims/word, so I'm sorry for my ignorance.

>>2115099
To be clear, the tentacle stuff doesn't even happen if you don't lose to bosses. Making it an alternate story isn't possible though with the way the game works.
>>
>>2115101
Dude, aren't you already making a lot of money on Patreon off people that are interested and okay with this? Why are you wasting time doing damage control to people who are not?

Just move along.
>>
>>2115101
>I'm having all the text/situations ran through multiple close lesbian friends
No you're not and that's a ridiculous claim to make even by lying standards. You're already earning $7.5k+ through patreon for your multiple projects which imo will go the way of breeding season and never see the light of day. Just leave /u/ out of it.
>>
>>2115101
/d/ doesn't particularly care as much as we do when it comes to smut. You'd be best off focusing on them rather than here.
>as well as people who've worked on yuri games
If they're telling you that people who like yuri want tentacles over just girls loving girls you're being duped, or they're the idiots telling nonsense like futa is yuri.
Just focus on the audience you already have in mind.
>>
>>2115106
It's not about damage control, it's about people who said they were interested in the game sans one single element, and if knowledge of being able to exclude this element causes them to be able to enjoy the game, that makes me happy because I enjoy people enjoying the games I work on.

>>2115108
You have proof that I'm not doing this... how? How is this even a ridiculous claim to make, anyways? Are lesbians a rare creature that only exist in caves in the mountains or something where you live?

I'm not earning $7,500 personally, I'm paying out the majority of that to the people working on these games with me (across all three games there's 7 people I have to pay as well as voice actors/actresses/musicians), so I clear about $2,500 a month, at best, for 12+ hour workdays 6 days a week.

Additionally, we've already completed one game, as well as have multiple demos out for FF, and a tech demo out for II, with almost everyone on all three teams having worked on published games or published games themselves. Patreon fearmongering helps no one; Breeding Season does not represent everyone on Patreon.

>>2115109
Yeah, it seems that way, sadly. I did want to get feedback from this community on the yuri aspects of RR (given that it's a majority of the game), but the response here seems like I'd just be making things worse for people on the board by posting here, and I don't want to do that, so yeah.

That said, none of the people I talked to said that people who like yuri want tentacles over yuri; they said they liked it equally as much, and that having it in there and making it skippable would allow people to not be bothered by it, while still catering to people who wanted said things in the game.
>>
>>2115101
I'm sure some anons who browse /u/ are into futa as well, but that doesn't mean they think it's the same thing as yuri or that futa is relevant on this board.
>>
>>2115106
he wants to make even more money

>>2115108
You're already earning $7.5k+ through patreon for your multiple projects which imo will go the way of breeding season

yikes
>>
>>2115115
>Patreon fearmongering helps no one
Especially not people who are making thousands and catering to generals that have very little to do with the project for more, huh? I guess if you want to keep on talking your head off in a place where you're way out of your element, it's your call.
>>
>>2115115
>That said, none of the people I talked to said that people who like yuri want tentacles over yuri; they said they liked it equally as much, and that having it in there and making it skippable would allow people to not be bothered by it, while still catering to people who wan
The simple way of explaining it is: this is the point of view of someone who likes yuri as a fetish. Nothing wrong with that. But there's a reason /u/ has by far the least amount of porn of the NSFW boards on this site. While pure smut is around as well, the board culture if you will doesn't treat yuri as a fetish, so much as a genre. That's why your game's approach won't really fly on /u/.
>>
>>2115115
The idea of two girls in a loving relationship getting raped by tentacles isn't /u/, and would get you janny'd pretty quick.
I'm surprised you haven't been yet for shilling your futa game yet.

It isn't just about girls fucking, it's the romance. Violating that with /d/ or /h/ stuff is probably the worst thing you could do for out interest.
>>
>>2115119
>very little to do with
>75% of the game is based on vanilla yuri
huh?

The Patreon fearmongering actually hurts the game players the most, because most of the good western games coming out right now are Patreon-funded, and no one is required to pledge to any Patreon games, so it's a win/win for both people who want to pledge (to get extra stuff) and people who don't (because they get more games and can just pirate them anyways, which most Patreon devs, myself included, won't stop).

That said, yeah, people seem to just not be reading posts in here or something since people keep thinking the game has unskippable tentacles or that the game has little/no yuri, so I'll take my leave. If any of you do ever have any questions about Reclaim Reality, feel free to email me about them at [email protected]

(Also, I'd say making $2,000-ish a month when you're working well over 70 hours a week, making just over $7 and well below minimum wage, is pretty fair.)

>>2115120
I'm trying to go for yuri as a fetish and a genre; this is why I'm reading countless yuri doujins, asking advice from lesbians and yuri fans both (including this board, where I had hoped to get some feedback to make the game more structured, as much as was possible at least, to all of your tastes in general, but that's not gonna happen now I guess lol).

Anyways, sorry for offending you all and such, have a good day. :)
>>
>>2115122
One last reply; I know it's about the romance, and I've been going at it with that mindset since the start. That said, the tentacle stuff is INTENTIONALLY there to be horrific in this case; the game is a horror/psychological horror game, where you can actually get brain damage and horribly destroy your own relationship with people. For that to be a gameplay aspect, the romance between characters needs to be solid and real, and not "just fucking".

But yeah, again, sorry for offending everyone, I'll take my leave.
>>
>>2115126
>the tentacle stuff is INTENTIONALLY there to be horrific in this case
Then better to make it gory, and not arousing, or it'll be another case of lesbians getting tentacle'd, and enjoying it even if they say "no".
>>
>>2115123
>70 hours a week
wink, wink
>>
>>2115126
Okay I gotta admit, now you got me even more confused.

Bear with me here...if it's meant to be horrific, how is it gonna make for good smut? As someone who does enjoy tentacle scenes (just not paired with my yuri), I can't say I've seen much that's anything other than obviously titillating, and the stuff that's bad is bad because of other fetishes added on (shit like gore or vore, eugh).

I mean, it's obviously intended to be smut given the way it's presented in your pitch, so how do you expect people to take an obviously erotic scene and interpret it as something the reader is supposed to dislike and be skeeved out by? I mean, I guess if they're a diehard yuri-fan, they would be, but...not in any kind of productive way like in horror-games. Just the 'turn off game, delete off hard-drive' way.

If you're not, it's just gonna be...porn. You know that right? I don't know what you intend, but people aren't gonna give a shit about what happens with the characters or whatever, they're just gonna hope you have a scene viewer so they don't have to make a save before each 'bad' scene, then get off to your tentacle porn without giving a shit what's happening on the screen and continuing on. I just...this entire idea is really weird to me and feels like you're either seriously misrepresenting your game, or SERIOUSLY have no idea what people want from/how people play their smutty games.
>>
>>2115126
>That said, the tentacle stuff is INTENTIONALLY there to be horrific in this case
You're pitching to the yuri board a game about trying to avoid destroying yuri relationships by not getting raped by tentacles.

I can't comprehend this.
Avoiding getting raped by other women , gynoids or something similar? That might be alright.

But some robotic eldritch creature?
Are you trolling now?
Might as well just make it dudes turning the girls straight.
I regret entertaining this.
>>
Well, I did try to warn the creator about this. It's probably not extreme enough to get /d/'s attention and anything remotely /d/ will get shunned by /u/.

Some of us do have interests outside of just yuri but I personally would never step foot in /d/, as I have no interest in inflation, vore, or any other the other hundred fetishes I don't want to think of.
>>
>>2115139
>not enjoying p/u/re vore
Step up your game, onee-sama.
>>
>>2115139
I can put up with /d/ and het stuff but only as long as the yuri is kept separate.
Lesbians getting raped by tentacles will never sit well.
>>
>>2115123
Sorry, but the way you advertise the "lots of tentacle scenes" in your Patreon page makes me believe that you truly meant them to include them as a strong selling point(read: actually meant to be arousing).
Perhaps some people here wouldn't mind this, but I don't want to see dicks and tentacles in my yuri, no matter what. The worst kind of bad ending I can stomach in this genre is mindbreak by the (female) villain.
>>
The most horrifyingly gruesome but still appropriate content for a yuri eroge ought to be trypophobia
>>
>>2115150
God no
Just the thought makes my skin crawl
>>
>>2115150
I don't even want to know
>>
>>2115123
You're probably misunderstanding why some people like yuri.
>>
I don't see what everyone's problem is. The dev clearly put their foot in their mouth when trying to explain the game here but the fact that the tentacle scenes can be turned off essentially means it remains a plot point as far as the game is concerned. Girl's brain is being destroyed by unknown nano machines causing brain damage, work to defeat them and repair brain. End of story.
>>
>>2115150
I don't see how it relates to yuri but the images Google popped up with instantly scarred me mentally. Thanks anon.
>>
>>2115165
/u/ is full of of people being dicks, funny given their aversion (understable) to them
>>
File: 1470023439635.png (225KB, 554x458px) Image search: [Google]
1470023439635.png
225KB, 554x458px
>>2115165
>I don't see what everyone's problem is.
If I ask you for a bowl of icecream, and it comes covered in shit, I won't eat it. It doesn't matter that it's 75% icecream, the 25% hot diarrhea ruins it for me.

I come here want girl on girl, not dicks, not tentacles and definitely not dealing with skipping those things just because a developer wants more money from me. This is a yuri game thread on a yuri board. All the rest need not apply.
>>
>>2115179
The fact that you relate clicking a button to eating shit says a lot about you.
>>
>>2115185

Not them, but if you like it go discuss it with him on /d/, or his email. There's nothing else that needs to be said here.
>>
>>2115150
I thought I knew what it was, but I still googled, just to be sure.
>>
File: tasting_megumi.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tasting_megumi.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Custom Maid 3D 2 added a Yuri Maid class in its latest expansion, Act 2.

Even though it adds four actions, it added an entire category for yuri, which means they'll add more skills with future updates. I'm really liking the game so far, so I made this webm to show it off. You basically can train your maids to be able to have sex with each other properly. Each skill has four animations that differ based on level of arousal. There's even a few yuri scenarios(labled VIP events) which feature Yuri NTR.

This webm is of two the NPC Maids in the game, Kurasaki Megumi, a former gang member, and Akabane Yuna, the MC's childhood friend.
>>
Just ignore the tentacles? You people take things too seriously sometimes

>>2115179
As expected of a /co/ shitter
>>
>>2115202
>post SU reaction image
>/co/ shitter!
You realize there is an active general for SU on this very board?
>>
>>2115205
Does it stop you from being a /co/ shitter?
>>
It begins
>>
>>2115211
No it doesn't begin, I was just baffled /co/ shitters think they are entitled to an opinion but I won't continue this
>>
>>2115198
Didn't know custom maid 2 was a thing, thanks anon. Would be awesome if there was a female MC but I won't hold my breath
>>
>>2115198
>>2115217
So it's like a maid AA2, but you're a guy and there's less yuri options?
Is it worth it for the yuri?
>>
Haven't seen it mentioned yet, but there's a trial for Kurohane.
Not sure if anything was changed from the original.
http://www.katahane.com/special/trial.html
>>
>>2115198
I've played it a bit in the past, and different from the original you have to train your maids to unlock classes.

Do you have to have sex with the maids to unlock the yuri class? Because of not, from a pure RP position, you could create a lesbian maid that is there to service female patrons.
>>
>>2115198
I wonder if there are loli maids and the like, and if you can select your MC's appearance
>>
>>2115232
You can select the MCs appearance but it's just a blue silhouette and only make.

Apparently the game is relatively easy to mod but I guess there's not much demand for a female avatar among the fanbase.
>>
File: schools_in_session.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
schools_in_session.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>2115217
>thanks anon
Sure! You can mod your MC to appear as a female, though in all of the spoken diailogue(and there is a lot of it, it's fully voiced) you're reffered to as "Goshujinsama" or master instead of the more appropriate "Ojousama" or misstress.

>>2115219
Sort of. Basically a VN/training game where you're the owner of an adult club and must teach your maids how to take care of your customers. The sex is entirely optional, though there is a lot of it. You can increase stats related to entertaining like charm, sweetness, and elegance or stats related to eroticism like lust, service, masochism, and perversion, and then have them use those skills to earn you money to get the club out of debt. Once it's paid off its real endgame starts as maids from rival clubs will start challenging yours to maid battles.

Some of the maids who challenge you are complete ditzes who only know how to fuck, whereas others are so graceful, sweet, and angelic that your maid needs really high stats in order to sway the judges.

Oh, and there's idol dancing for some reason as well, presumably performed by your virgin maids as night entertainment in lieu of fucking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcGN4CLSQAc

>Is it worth it for the yuri?
IMO, worth it for the character creator. It uses bust-weight-hip measurements so you can make most anime characters accurately if you have them. I've basically been making yuri characters from different animes(Ryofu Housen in this screenshot) and having them go at it in dream matches.

>Do you have to have sex with the maids to unlock the yuri class?
Yuri Maid needs 4000 perversion and 4000 service for a character to unlock it. For perversion you basically teach them how to masturbate effectively, and for service how to use their tongue. Neither require penetration to train. There's actually an achievement ingame "Virgin Bitch" awarded for maxing a maid's eroticism stats while maintaining virginity in both holes.
>>
>>2115258
Aren't there skills that require the maid not be a virgin? As far as I know there's still no way for a maid to pop her own cherry
>>
>>2115258
So lots of optional gay but het required? Unfortunate.
>>
>>2115258
I'll follow it just in case they do make so you can be purely Yuri.
>>
>>2115145
This is probably bait, but what exactly would you consider that to be?
>>
>>2115302
People are fucked up
>>
>>2115302
good grief anon
>>
>>2115302
Only slightly more strange than a giantess or monstergirl doing the eating. I actually kind of wish I could understand how this arouses people.
>>
File: female_master_mod.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px)
female_master_mod.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>>2115273
Yes. For example, double dildo can't be used if they haven't lost their vaginal virginity.

>>2115280
Aye. Though if you wanted a strictly yuri playthrough, you could either replace male model with female using a mod or use a save editor to remove virginity.

This is the female master mod, which changes master model to a twin tailed S&M Queen w/strapon.
>>
>>2115316
Where can we get this mod?
>>
>>2115302
I want to ask if you have more like this, but it's really not the right board for it. Fully agree with your opinion though.
>>
File: multiple_maids_mod.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
multiple_maids_mod.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
>>2115331
Here:
http://ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_b/download/96/cm3d2_b_96.zip
>>
>>2115302
Only vore I would be okay with is the ones where the engulfer is doing it for the engulfees own safety. wtf am I typing

E.g. An evil lamia hiding a princess inside her from The demon Lord or something because she actually loves her, also this would just be a small scene in a proper story.
>>
>>2115352
I think some of /u/ is mixing up vore and unbirth, the latter of which involves a monstergirl or giantess stuffing a human into her vag, which I guess can be yuri. Vore crosses into guro territory, especially when digestion is involved... gross stuff.
>>
>>2115335
Sounds like my dream game. Thank god there's a Yuri mod...
>>
>>2115368
You're not wrong, but it's decently common for vore to involve scenarios that are harmless for all involved, no digestion, death, or guro content. So something like >>2115352 posted would be possible, that sort of protective or "romantic" vore sometimes comes up and can include yuri. Yes, counter-intuitive to say the least, but the whole fetish is weird and illogical anyway.

>>2115311
If you want to look, some anon on another board tried writing an explanation for why it arouses people. Less autistic than it sounds. http://pastebin.com/2hY0u7Gm

Saging because however amusingly bizarre it is to see vore discussed on /u/, still off-topic.
>>
>>2115335
Patching this game seems to be a weirdly arcane process if you're not one who opens command prompts often. I checked the wiki, started following the steps, but got lost when it started talking about needing configuration files.
>>
>>2115316
>>2115335
>female master mod
>multiple maids mod
Where has this game been all my life?

But I assume I can't just look for the stuff I need at moddb.com, right?
>>
File: My hopes and dreams, shattered!.jpg (190KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
My hopes and dreams, shattered!.jpg
190KB, 521x521px
>look up Custom Maid on nyaa
>the first game and all the DLC, but not the second game
>>
>>2115436
try searching for
>CM3D2
>>2115428
>>2115409
Check hongfire. Pretty sure it contains the entirety of the game's English modding community, and should have some helpful info on modding as well as translations, possibly a mod manager etc. It should go without saying that like the rest of the internet it isn't /u/, so be careful if you're easily triggered by stuff I guess.
>>
>>2115446
>look for a download link
>get assaulted by a wall of links
>no clue what DLC I need
Welp.

>look for the mods I need
>get assaulted by another wall of links
I'm not new to modding, but this is on another level.
>>
Jesus Christ...can someone give me detailed instructions on how to install the Female Master Mod? This is insane....
>>
>>2115449
Go to H-games general on /vg/ or wherever they reside now. They have a pastebin with mods for CM3D2. I think there might be even a dedicated thread for the whole game, but it's probably on /h/.
>>
File: 58058713_p0.png (3MB, 2732x1536px) Image search: [Google]
58058713_p0.png
3MB, 2732x1536px
>>2115409
Some guides are a little outdated. Here, I'll try to outline how to get it all up and running.

1. Pick up the base game here:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-386087/
or here:
https://mega.nz/#!9M1EgKjA!PGEr3GejU4ZpRKRzW3B6fCRrhDh60OkQBA40LkBApGA

2. Then, update the base game to the latest version(currently 1.35): http://www.kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

3. Once you're up to date, you have the option of installing the Hongfire Patch, which gives partial translations and an English UI. You can also download plugins manually and install what you'd like. The Hongfire Patch is here:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416167-cm3d2-hf-patch-1-0-131-0
Hongfire patch was made for ver.1.31 but will still work with latest version.

That covers installing the base game.

For some reason the English community uses the words mods and DLC interchangeably and that might cause a bit of confusion.

All of the game's DLC is here:
https://mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w

Some are cosmetic, while others extend the game by adding classes and scenarios. DLC is created by the game's staff.

Lastly, the game supports user created mods. To use them, place the folder containing the mod in "game root\Mod\". If you used the Hongfire patch then the folder is automatically created, but otherwise just make a new folder called "Mod" and place your mod files and folders there. The game scans the folder and then loads installed mods when it runs.

The community has been keeping a large list of mods here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/edit#gid=126593892

There's another install guide here, but it's a bit outdated. I'm providing it as a reference: http://pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc

If you managed all of that, you can learn how to play here: http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2/Gameplay
>>
>>2115467
There's even a Custom Maid general on /vg/
This should be easy.

>>2115470
Absolutely based.
>>
>>2115368
wouldn't be surprised if i got it mixed up, its not really my fetish at all but if i were to tolerate it then what i posted would be it.
>>
ACT 2 doesn't seem to work properly for me, when I try to use one of the dlc's skills (like yuri) I get a black screen. Any way to fix this? I tried everything.
>>
I still dont know how to mod the players model. Can someone please help?
>>
>>2115302
What's the name of this fetish?
>>
>>2115764
I suppose full size vore will find you this shit. Though likely not with /u/ elements.
>>
>>2115764
Unbirthing?
>>
>>2115799
They're in her stomach, not her womb.
>>
>>2115806
Uneating?
>>
>>2115829
>undigestion fetish

can't even begin to imagine this
>>
>>2115829
They took the long, windy route there?
>>
>>2115806
Well if they're in her stomach isn't it just vore?
>>
>>2115853
>just
>>
>>2115316
So I tried installing the female master mod, I just pasted the zip's mod folder contents into my CM3D2 mod folder. The body icon in edit player appears in game, but the player character is unchanged and is still a blue male.

Any tips on what I should do or how to fix? Unfortunately can't read Japanese and online translators make the readme hard to understand so I'm not sure the proper way to install.
>>
>>2116205
Try using it on a new game. For whatever reason using edit player breaks it.
>>
File: Capture.png (980KB, 1304x733px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
980KB, 1304x733px
>>2116220
>>2116205
Current ordeal. Tried starting a new game and unfortunately same results. Mod priority patch seems to be in place and the uncensors in the mod folder work just fine.

All I had to do was paste the right contents of the zip to the mod folder right? The readme makes references to the GameData folder and name of the zip mod folder, but I can't make sense of it.
>>
>>2116233
The Female Master mod requires the use of Sybaris, which in turn negates Hongfire's English translation patch, which uses ReiPatcher.

I've been trying to find a way to make both Sybaris and ReiPatcher work together, but it looks like I've hit a dead end.
>>
>>2116233
I looked it up again and it looks like it requires Sybaris. S-sorry. I thought only mod folder and Reipatcher would be enough.

Here's an install guide for Sybaris:
http://pastebin.com/va3qWhaQ

And a download for the Sybaris All in One set of plugins:
https://mega.nz/#F!axdzjQIS!IO-37G0I1VORxANkj5NNow

There's supposed to be a way to get both Sybaris and Reipacher working at the same time, though I haven't figured it out yet.
>>
>>2113479
So which ones are the yuri ones anyway, the dungeon one and Sakura Fantasy?
>>
GUYS I found a way! I recommend a clean install.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416734-dlc-content-list-technical-help-and-faq-updates-dlc-list-updated#post416734

Download Sybaris (read full guide for link) – extract [Sybaris] folder and opengl32.dll (choose right version – 32bit is in x86 folder) to game folder
Install HF patch – but don't run game yet (uncheck last checkbox)
Have/restore clean "Assembly-CSharp.dll", get it from OP or last patch/update you've applied
Get config files from attachment and extract it in game folder (merge folders) – ver2 should be more stable
Run corresponding setup bat file in [ReiPatcher] folder
e.g. for 64bit game with NTLEA – "__Patch x64 NTLEA_Sybaris_setup.bat" (This dosen't really matter. I just did it with the normal setup patch and it worked.)

Worked for me!

Make sure you place "mod" (from the female master mod folder), in the GameDate folder in the Sybaris folder.
>>
>>2116302
What if you want to use multiple mods, like the female master with the multiple maids ones?
>>
>>2116304
It took my four hours to figure out how the fuck to install the bloody mod! No way a'm I going to risk it.

Really awesome thing about the game is there's NO male prounouns used for your character, except "master". And i've read, and watched plenty of hentai were the slave refers to a female dom as master, so I dont mind.

Games...surprisingly deep so far. Having alot of fun customizing my maids, making a profit, and getting there skills up
>>
I've been averse to Custom Maid/Artificial Academy because it's 3DCG, but I do remember playing those stupid old hentai sim brothels on Newgrounds. If CM's really deeper than those I might try this out.
>>
Can you just:

1. Install the game
2. Have someone upload the working version somewhere
3. Download the working version and place it in the game directory?

Or is that not how it works?
>>
are there any good 3d yuri dating sims? I'm depressed and bored and need to leave out my lesbian fantasys
>>
File: 57353944_p2.png (1MB, 1366x768px)
57353944_p2.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>2116302
That's great!

>Run corresponding setup bat file in [ReiPatcher] folder
>e.g. for 64bit game with NTLEA – "__Patch x64 NTLEA_Sybaris_setup.bat"

I always mess up on this part. C-could you please spare some details about it? Like...

On the Select components section of the Hongfire Patch installer, did you do a Default, Full, or Custom installation? On the screen right after for selecting Additional Tasks, what checkboxes did you use for Clean Installs?

>(This dosen't really matter. I just did it with the normal setup patch and it worked.)
So which .bat file did you end up using? And what did you use to run the game afterwards? CM3D2x64.exe or __Patch x64 Sybaris.bat?

S-sorry for all of the questions. I've just been having lots of trouble with this part.
>>
>>2116333
I meant Clean Install as delete the game, and reinstal it (including all updates and shit) Default is fine, just make sure the game dosen't launch after the HF patch install.

I used CM3D2x64_NTLEA
>>
File: mistress'es_reign_begins.jpg (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mistress'es_reign_begins.jpg
460KB, 1920x1080px
>>2116338
N-n-no way! I was able to get it to work! THANK YOU!

I've been trying to for a few days now. I think the problem was that I was using the latest version of Sybaris. Maybe it's incompatible. I used the one in the thread you posted and it loaded right up. Or it could have been that NTLEA helps it work. I'm not sure. I use a Japanese locale by default so I wasn't applying it before.

I-I'm going to train some maids now. I think I'll try making a Yuri exclusive club. That means mandatory Lily Maid leveling for every maid on staff! It-it's simple not enough to be curious! E-every maid in this Empire Club will know how to properly apply the tongue to the clit! And to elegantly extend their pinky when fingering! We're going for a five star rating after all!
>>
>>2116288
Correct.
>>
Is A Kiss For The Petals: Remembering How We Met worth a purchase on MangaGamer? It's yuri and on sale right now, my two weaknesses. I've only played the first five games in the series and I'm not really a fan of how the look of the characters are changing. There also might be a related announcement on MG this weekend

Also, anyone excited for the release of Ne no Kami? Though why am I not surprised that it's late...
>>
>>2115179
I thought I was free of food analogies in /u/.
>>
>>2116412
What about 'You are what you eat'? I finger that's to be expected at least.
>>
>>2116413
>I finger
>captcha: via poplar
>>
>>2116398
If you liked those first SonoHana games... yeah, it's a good buy, but if you didn't like those, it has very little to offer. It's a light story with moe a kiss and nothing else, so if you like that go for it.

A shame the yuri announcement from Mangagamer is going to be a SonoHana game (not like there is much more to licence), probably the one that has every couple on it.
>>
>>2116446
>probably the one that has every couple on it.
It'll be New Gene >>2116252
>>
>>2116448
Oh, thanks a lot for telling, at least that means one of the new partners from Mangagamer if not yurin yurin. There is still hope for a good VN (yuri or not)
>>
There is a VN I want to play/read/whatever, and someone has translated the VN but as far as I can tell it hasn't been incorporated into the VN itself (the translation is in a separate text file). How difficult would it be to patch the game into English if the translation has already been done?
>>
>>2116705
You mean 'Anaheim Girls's Love Story'? There was a guy who was gonna do that, but I guess it didn't happen.
>>
File: img20160813054100.png (902KB, 1366x705px) Image search: [Google]
img20160813054100.png
902KB, 1366x705px
Oh man. I am loving this game. Customized my first maid to be the sweetest adorable thing (along with her little sister personality) and now i've dressed her in full BDSM gear, slowly torturing her pussy, and corrupting her to be a machoistic bitch. She wont have to worry, i'm going to keep her as my personnel slave!
>>
>>2116705
>There's a car I want to drive and someone has produced a new engine for sale. How difficult would it be to swap the old engine with the new one?

It depends on what's available.
Where is the text of the game stored?
Is it encrypted?
What is the formatting of the text, can it be automatically extracted by a script or does it need to be manually adjusted?
Does the game depend on positioning in the file to locate the correct text to use because the programmers were insane and sadistic?
etc.

If the text is stored outside the executable in plain data storage, there's no encryption or the encryption has been broken, and the formatting of the text is simple and sane, it won't be that hard to programmatically replace the Japanese with English. Some VN engines have tools already written for them that can extract and repackage the text for you.

You'll need to google to see if they exist for the game you want.
In the car analogy, you need to see if the engine fits, if it connects properly, and if you have a hoist you can use.
>>
File: Capture a1.png (170KB, 1349x738px) Image search: [Google]
Capture a1.png
170KB, 1349x738px
>>2116718
As >>2116716 guessed, the game in question is AGLS.

>Where is the text of the game stored?
To be honest I don't know. It looks like when I extracted the .iso one of the files in the folder is game.dat so I assume it would be that, but I've never done this sort of thing before.
>Is it encrypted?
Pic related is what happens when I open game.dat so I'm going to assume yes.

>Some VN engines have tools already written for them that can extract and repackage the text for you.
From some quick searching, it looks like nobody can figure out what the engine is or how to work with it.
>>
>>2116784
replied to the wrong post, should be to >>2116722
>>
>>2116716
>>2116784
Totally forgot about this game, was kinda look forward to the translation but the read-along system turned me off.
>>
File: akane and nazuna.jpg (233KB, 1280x1440px)
akane and nazuna.jpg
233KB, 1280x1440px
>>2112529
Sample CG

http://natukon.sblo.jp/article/176454224.html
>>
File: promo_pic.jpg (132KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
promo_pic.jpg
132KB, 1024x576px
absolutely_haram.jpg
>>
>>2117648
niiiice
>>
>>2117648
Excite.
>>
>>2117648
>boots
>on the couch
Reeee or something.
>>
>>2117648
based
>>
>>2117648
Oh God yes
>>
>>2117648
EXCITEMENT LEVELS TOPPING THE CHARTS!
>>
>>2117648
what game is this for and when will it be ready?
>>
File: 1424363179672.jpg (147KB, 632x576px) Image search: [Google]
1424363179672.jpg
147KB, 632x576px
>>2116718
You tease, don't stop there. what game is this by the way? It looks neat.
>>
>>2117648
>them girl abs
AA Dev you have great taste.
>>
>>2117748
Alpha's Adventures, the demo will launch with the KS campaign in early January:
https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37259
Depending on how development goes I may be able to release an alpha demo earlier, though
>>2117755
Thanks!
>>
>>2117773
Good luck with the campaign
>>
>>2117774
Thank you, I'm going to need it.
>>
>>2117749
The game that was discussed for like twenty posts earlier. Custom Maid 3D 2.
>>
>>2117648
What happened to the pineapple shirt?
>>
>>2117856
It's still there, it's just a rough concept sketch so details like that aren't going to be included.
>>
File: 58430081.webm (709KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
58430081.webm
709KB, 1920x1080px
Really liking Custom Maid 3D 2 so far.
>>
*Sigh* No Atlach-Nacha. No Akaiito port. No Aoishiro. At least we got new generation right?
>>
>>2118020

Hoping for those is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>2118020
At least the ''it's too old too be localised'' argument is pretty much dead now.
>>
>>2118020
Don't expect those, it will be better for you.... I will say that it's better to not expect anything besides SonoHana, honestly, a shame since I consider that saga very lacking in almost every aspect, but there is not really that much yuri around.
>>2118171
Why? Because of the Rance announcements? I hope you're not comparing a popular saga like Rance with an almost unknown yuri like Atlach-Nacha. Rance will sell even if it's old, Atlach-Nacha won't.
>>
>>2118276
I wasn't thinking about Atlach-Nacha, I was thinking in general, but that's also an Alicesoft game, and Alicesoft fans are willing to buy pretty much any of their official releases if it means continuing the partnership.
>>
>>2118330
I know they're both from Alicesoft, but it's pretty much a non-sense to get Atlach-Nacha instead of more Rance games or any other popular Alicesoft title, Alicesoft fans won't buy Atlach-Nacha to help Mangagamer continue their partnership with Alicesoft, they will buy Haruka and Rance, because that's what they like (most Rance than Haruka). And also, a failed title does not mean the end of a partnership if they already have other games from that company and those sell well.

And I think the argument of "it's too old to be localised" it's still valid. But I can be wrong, obviously
>>
How long does it take for CM3D2 to get into yuri mode?
>>
>>2118380
Just mod the player model to a female domantrix. Use the Female Master Mod.

BTW, this got a trailer. Has some /u/ vibes. Looks like a high quality Harvest Moon Clone that's really deep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrnSr9Q5O90
>>
>>2118425
Follow-up questions: Is there any sort of time limit for paying off your debt? Are there any trap choices (as in options that fuck you over rather than helping, not crossdressing boys) or ways to fail? Can you keep the maids to yourself and have a private yuri harem (what classes etc would I need to give the maids)?
>>
File: 1.png (623KB, 1152x574px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
623KB, 1152x574px
"Undying Love" (Xun Nuo) - release in 2016
Name: Luo Shi Shi
Height: 1m73

Being the daughter of the prominent Liu family who owns the Liu group. She is very straight forward, outgoing, enthusiastic, and very confident person. She looks like gorgeous as the little sun. She is regarded as little arrogant queen.

She owns the supernatural power as she can see supernatural thing that ordinary people cannot see. She also know a few of simply magical skills. Her strength is to use the sword in combats.
>>
File: 2.png (630KB, 1129x540px)
2.png
630KB, 1129x540px
Name: Zhuang Jing

Height: 1m68

She looks like the beautiful fairy girl who is beautifully painted in the ancient pictures. Her eyes are like the crystal, and looking at them generates the warm and gentle feeling. She is little unfriendly with acquaintances but a very considerate and attentive lover.

She is the “boss” behind “Tam” controlling it (I think Tam is the underground big company). Neither ones nor companies dares to “touch” it. No ones can research and investigate the information of such misterious woman.

It seems that Zhuang Jing has eternal life and her love with Shi Shi spans from ancient time up to the present day. Bei Er Zhi Jin▪Yuan Luo looks like Shi Shi’s past life.
>>
>>2118468
>>2118466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgESUNInswg - Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0REtYm9L4o - English Demo
>>
>>2118425
It looks like Harvest Moon and that one game about the girl who sells shit to pay off her debt to a fairy had a baby.

Not entirely sure what vibes yer getting cus I got nothin.
>>
File: 1470645273880.jpg (45KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470645273880.jpg
45KB, 333x333px
>>2117648
>Those abs
oh yes bby
>>
>>2118471
That's going on the wishlist
>>
>>2118433
>Is there any sort of time limit for paying off your debt?
No.

>Are there any trap choices
Some, but they're only related to relationships. If you level a slave maid at level 5 she'll ask to become your love slave. Love slaves can't be married. Also, I believe you can be married to only one maid at a time.

What's the difference? Love slaves refer to themselves as your personal property when you fuck them. Wives no longer call you master, but will call you "anata", which, in the context of a Japanese marriage is the equivalent of calling someone "dear" or "darling"(anata literally means "you", but the context changes its meaning.) Wives also have some sex skills that are unique to them.

Other than that there isn't anything that'd permanently damage your save. You can at the least change a maid's relationship with a save editor if you accidently make them your love slave and decide you want to marry them.

>Can you keep the maids to yourself and have a private yuri harem
Yes. Personal maids will only have sex with you, and make money using their entertaining skills. Free maids are the opposite. They have sex with customers and make money using their sex skills. It's entirely possible to have a club where maids only entertain customers with dancing, being a hostess, etc. and only have sex with you.

For maids to be able to have sex with each other they need to level up the Lily Maid class. Classes are listed here:
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2/Gameplay/Maid_Classes

They must lose their virginity to use the double dildo skill also.
>>
>>2118691
Alright, that's all good to know. I installed the game, but even after running the patches the launcher still says the game is running on v1.0. Did I fuck something up or does that just not update for some reason?
>>
In other news, Ladykiller in a Bind is getting released on September 23.
>>
File: 1471284268415.png (35KB, 495x368px) Image search: [Google]
1471284268415.png
35KB, 495x368px
>>2119058
Could it be that the updates weren't installed? When you run update.exe to update, the buttons on the right are the ones that install the update. The buttons on the left cancel.
>>
>>2119100
That's what I did, though fortunately I got it working now (apparently it didn't like that I installed the game on an external hard drive rather than C, reinstalled it there and it seems to be running fine)
>>
>>2119097
Oh, so soon huh.
The art is still eurgh for the most part so unlike Analogue and its sequel I doubt I'm gonna buy it, but I'll probably pirate it and check it out.
>>
>Install female dom mod
>create character
>it's a fucking futa
I was lied to
>>
>>2119097
Damn finally!
>>
>>2119107
If you really want it on that other hard drive, you could symlink it from C:\.
Hardly worth the effort, obviously, but when you have countless older games that require C:\ and limited boot drive space, it's good to know.
>>
>playing cm3d2
>finally get maids to where they can unlock yuri maid
>can't find where the class's night skills are
How blind am I?
>>
>>2119570
(They're in the last category.)
>>
So the Harem Protagonist kickstarter got a pretty big boost because of a video made by Team Four Star. Now it's less than €5k away from the female protag stretch goal with a week to go.
>>
>>2119756
Well shit, I had mo idea lets players could influence crowdfunding that much. Time to kiss some ass.
>>
>>2119674
That category is grayed out, do you they have prereqs or something?
>>
Flowers will be released in about 4 hours.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/452440
>>
>>2119852
How much will it be and what's the game length?
>>
>>2119801

>>2115258
>Yuri Maid needs 4000 perversion and 4000 service for a character to unlock it.
>>
File: yuriiiii.jpg (163KB, 501x702px) Image search: [Google]
yuriiiii.jpg
163KB, 501x702px
>>2119852
>the item will be available in 1 hour
>coming soon
>>
>>2120048
I know that feel, onee-san
>>
>>2119852
Shit, so soon?

I haven't seen news on it in awhile, I assumed it was months off.
>>
>>2119877
$20 and about 10-30 hours.
>>
>>2114807
>>2114815
>>2114817
>>2114829
>>2114835
hey good news guys. Looks like the yuri harem goal is going to be reached after all. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/215870777/harem-protagonist
I'd project it to be met within about 2-3 days out of the 7 remaining left.

So, I guess it'll be /u/ material after all.

>>2114891
>>2114825
I would normally agree with you, but usually that problem arises when "romancable NPCs" just happen to collide with "female protagonist" and the writer goes, "oh shit, what do I do now?"

I don't expect that kind of thing happening for a VN of all things, and I know that the creator of this one does like yuri, so I think it'll be okay.

I actually asked him on DA why the yuri goal was so expensive and the response was something along the lines of, "because I don't want to screw it up."
>>
>>2119852
Well, is it good? Should I buy it? What can I expect?
>>
>>2120123
>Well, is it good?
The original is quite good.

>Should I buy it?
Wait to see if people say the translation is good. This game was delayed from February because it was terrible in several ways. I'd be very surprised if they hired the original translator ever again.

>What can I expect?
You can expect the next game to be localised in 5 years.
>>
File: header.jpg (70KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
70KB, 460x215px
the game is released. Does anyone have larger version of the picture?
>>
>>2120107
In the minutes or so I had that tab open, that goal is reached. Looks like we are getting a yuri harem after all.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (127KB, 960x447px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
127KB, 960x447px
>>2119756
>>2119783
Well, there it is.
Doesn't change the fact the character designs look like shit.
>>
>>2120867
It's a niche appeal.

If you went to /d/ and were in one of the many big-breast-related threads, you would have heard of a guy at one point named CuddleBeam.

That's the guy in charge of the whole project, hence why the characters look like that.

Personally I don't think they look like the best either, but the artist that's doing the CGs seems to draw in a much nicer style than that.
>>
Which romance is best in Dragon Age Inquisition?
>>
>>2120867
The loli, tomboy and the SD art are okay. Everything else is just... bleh.
>>
>>2120965
They're all pretty bad.
>>
>gust posts teaser for the 4th
>teaser on the 4th says come back for more info on the 18th
>teaser on the 18th says come back for more info on the 25th

Why is this allowed
>>
>>2120981
Because you keep coming back.
>>
>>2120965
Cassandra, obviously.
>>
File: 20160818231802_1.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160818231802_1.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>W-Where
QC fail again? the voice says more than a word.
>>
File: flowers where.png (135KB, 1282x747px) Image search: [Google]
flowers where.png
135KB, 1282x747px
>>2121073
She asked where to put her personal clothes

And Rikka answered that it was written in the rules that anything other than uniform is forbidden at the school
>>
>>2121088
thanks onee-sama
>>
File: sisterly_bonding.png (816KB, 1101x618px) Image search: [Google]
sisterly_bonding.png
816KB, 1101x618px
I finally have my first complete in game CG and I'm super hyped. It'll be fixed of course, but the fact that they forgot to include the other glove in this variation amused me.
>>
>>2121329
>title
They're sisters?
Also
>that musculature.

I like it without the glove. More sensuous.
>>
>>2121329
I feel like there are way too many highlights on the body. Also, that collarbone looks like it's protruding out of her body, making her torso look like an armor plate or something.
>>
File: 1471535112475.gif (176KB, 507x340px) Image search: [Google]
1471535112475.gif
176KB, 507x340px
>>2121329
I'm getting too fucking hyped. The art is just so perfect!
>>
>>2120981
Bummer. Where do you read the dates though?
>>
File: 1471544431440.jpg (295KB, 1152x2048px)
1471544431440.jpg
295KB, 1152x2048px
WEAPONISED LESBIANS