[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabi-Ribi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 39

File: e9f1f15b60b3e8cb6513d5442132d7a3.jpg (141KB, 885x1024px) Image search: [Google]
e9f1f15b60b3e8cb6513d5442132d7a3.jpg
141KB, 885x1024px
I just played this game, post what you got.
>>
File: 55627760_p0.jpg (2MB, 2000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
55627760_p0.jpg
2MB, 2000x2100px
>>
File: 55525152_p0.jpg (395KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
55525152_p0.jpg
395KB, 1200x848px
>>
File: 55525152_p1.jpg (508KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
55525152_p1.jpg
508KB, 1200x848px
>>2031851
>>
File: 55696898_p0.jpg (706KB, 1534x1079px) Image search: [Google]
55696898_p0.jpg
706KB, 1534x1079px
>>
>>
File: 55276078_p0.jpg (90KB, 1536x768px) Image search: [Google]
55276078_p0.jpg
90KB, 1536x768px
>>
File: 56302521_p0.jpg (390KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
56302521_p0.jpg
390KB, 1300x800px
>>
>>
File: 1459558150_CcAws_0UAAE2Fav.png (479KB, 871x614px) Image search: [Google]
1459558150_CcAws_0UAAE2Fav.png
479KB, 871x614px
>>
File: manga1.png (882KB, 888x1243px) Image search: [Google]
manga1.png
882KB, 888x1243px
>>
>bunny girls
You have my interest. Tell me more.
>>
File: 66716306e27a7d3c68d791d6f23e5963.jpg (683KB, 1840x2048px) Image search: [Google]
66716306e27a7d3c68d791d6f23e5963.jpg
683KB, 1840x2048px
>>2045184
It's a pretty good game. A mix of a 2D adventure with bullet hell.

It's cute, long, funny and yuri and it has awesome music. I don't think you can find a better yuri game from this year.
>>
>>2045184
Fun little metroidvania/bullet hell. Gays are few and far between but its there. Its something you have to enjoy for mainly the gameplay rather than the plot though, which the gameplay is pretty good.
>>
>>2045184
GOTY.
Bullet hell metriodvania.
Every single character is a cute girl.
Only subtext though.
subtext thick enough to be towing the line of straight up lesbian sex.
One character so gay she made a entire group to chase you
You have a master who is a little too touchy feely
There's a succubus on a island that only has girls, and she gets a lot of visitors, you connect the dots here.
And there's the whole blacked out "wah what are we going to do on the bed" scene.
So yea, GOTY.
>>
>>2045301
I wouldn't call that just subtext
>>
>>2045301
I wouldn't really say it's subtext only.

The main conflict in the game happens because some girl was so fucking gay for you it upset the natural balance
>>
>>2045320
Man fuck nature.
We can get with her in some capacity right?
>>
>>2045322
Of course, that's the whole point.
>>
>>2045301
>find out about my favorite game series getting a sequel
>learn about this
What a time to be alive and play vidya games.
>>
Is there a good ending to this? I'm not going to embark on a thousand hour epic for a tear fest, or even a bittersweet thing.
>>
>pics look like rabbit!Youmu x Reisen
>bullet hell
So the creator is a Touhou fan or what.
>>
>>2045398
Yes, the ending is completely worth it, it's a perfect ending, go play it right now.
>>
>bullet hell
Is this frustratingly hard?
>>
>>2045475
No it's just challenging enough in hard
>>
File: 1345439765.jpg (319KB, 1052x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1345439765.jpg
319KB, 1052x1615px
>>2045441
To me she looks more like Sharo and Erina looks like Chino in some scenes. But the game is filled with both gochiusa and Touhou references, so it can be both.
>>
>>2045301
wait so Is irisu the one who create the UPRPRC shit group chasing you
>>
>>2045962
Go finish the game, you'll know then. It's only 8 chapters.
>>
So cute, was this ever mentioned in game threads? Because it seems I missed it.
>>
>>2047540
Like once. It's really underrated.
>>
So what's the difference between the two versions?
>>
>>2047696
The UPRPRC edition contains the OST and a digital artbook with some extra achievements.
>>
File: 56613818_p0_master1200.jpg (227KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
56613818_p0_master1200.jpg
227KB, 600x450px
Bumping, this game deserves more attention from /u/
>>
File: Screenshot (223).png (1MB, 1263x693px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (223).png
1MB, 1263x693px
>>
File: Screenshot (250).png (705KB, 1255x687px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (250).png
705KB, 1255x687px
>>
File: Screenshot (229).png (1MB, 1261x709px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (229).png
1MB, 1261x709px
Syaro and Cicini are so cute, childhood friends to lovers
>>
File: 400910_20160503174012_1.jpg (194KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
400910_20160503174012_1.jpg
194KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: chart.png (548KB, 1271x1443px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
548KB, 1271x1443px
So, did I miss anything?

Warning HEAVY SPOILERS play the whole game before opening this.
>>
>>2060271
>did I miss anything?
There's more reciprocity than you indicate:

Ribbon ----> Ashuri, she defends her as a reliable big sister when she's not around, so she's probably tsundere for her
Rita -----> Saya, she's the only one who notices her, and there's probably more as she clings to her near the end
Cicini -----> Syaro, deep childhood friendship, always wants her close

Just off the top of my head, you could probably include more characters depending on the thickness of your goggles.
>>
File: chart.png (556KB, 1271x1443px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
556KB, 1271x1443px
>>2060435
Fixed.

Though I'm not sure to include Ribbon -----> Aruraune, because she seemed to be extra polite towards her.

But I think it's fine now, I rather only include the characters you don't need goggles or the chart would be too big.
>>
So is there like post post game dialogue with Irisu? I feel a little gipped when went through all that trouble with the spike hell and a super hard boss and all I got was one cuddling scene (which was super good mind you) and a couple more scenes where she was completely knocked out.
I wanna enjoy my reward dammit.
>>
>>2065998
That was your reward, yeah, I wanted dialogue too, but at least is more than confirmed that she will end together with Erina since the two of them are the only rabbits in the island, so they have to repopulate like Pandora said.
>>
>>2065998
>>2066004
Hopefully we'll get some more in a sequel.
On that account, I noticed an NPC on the floating island mentions "Meow-Meow Island"; sequel hook?
>>
>>2066008
I thought the same thing, but the developers said in the steam forums that for now a sequel would be too early, and right now they're busy on other thing "both related and not related to Rabi-Ribi", whatever that means.

First of all we need more art, more artists doing stuff about this couple will sure get the game noticed.
>>
>>2066008
Cocoa could be the protagonist.
She does keep complaining about being useless and grumbled about how only the main characters can move about.
>>
>>2066020
It makes sense that it's too early, the game was just released, and they're still working on updates for it.

But I'm confident they'll pull off a Rabi Ribi 2 some time from now, ~40k sales is already a very good result for a crowd-funded indie game, and sequels are cheaper to make.
>>
>>2048672
I can't get enough of Ribbon's "This is actually happening!" reaction.
>>
>>2060567
>cocoa - erina
>offers a fuck
I don't remember that part.
>>
File: Cocoa.png (1MB, 1102x1301px) Image search: [Google]
Cocoa.png
1MB, 1102x1301px
>>2066177
>>
>>2066180
They never explained why Cocoa was immune to the sky bunnies, right?

Maybe it only affects people that don't like bunnies, and the people that want to do things with bunnies are immune to it.
>>
>>2070350
More like her greed superseded the effect of the sky bunnies.
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/06/fault-milestone-one-rabi-ribi-coming-ps4-ps-vita

PS4 and Vita port announced, with new music and new gameplay.
>>
Hey, hey, what does UPRPRC stand for?
>>
>>2071906
Ultimate PeRoPeRo Collection?
I don't know.
>>
>>2071906
Usagi PeRo PeRo Club.
Pero pero being the onomatopoeia for licking.
>>
>>2071940
Okay, so I was pretty close.
>>
>>2045301
that scene was ntr so it was fucking awful.
>>
>>2060271
>>2060567
god damn, I didn;t even put it together but this shit is just unplayable. I came for the Master/bunny and all i got was a steaming pile of ntr and fuck off. Shit game, 0/10.

In all fairness the difficulty is simultantiously bullshit and forgiving. I can;t imagine what it's like to play on a difficulty higher than hard since I went out of my way to gather up all the upgrades and materials I could.
>>
>>2074174
Well so much for the motivation to ever play this.
>>
>>2074171
>>2074174
What NTR, m8? Erina basically has a harem.

Speaking of, what happened to the UPRPRC members after the sky bunnies spell ended?
>>
>>2074171
>The ship I don't like became canon, so it's NTR

u wot
>>
>>2074174
>>2074175
I'm not a fan of harems either, but you're really nitpicking if you quit just because your favorite girl loses; we get a non-VN canon yuri game once in a blue moon after all, and the actual couples are super cute.
>>
>>2074175
You need to play this.
It's that anon's fault. Since the beginning it was obvious what the canon couple was gonna be and what would happen to the rest. You just need to pay attention how Erina see the other girls and you can deduce yourself with who she'll end with.
>>
>>2074182
>>2074210
Erina is Rumi's bunny. as seen here >>2060567
for the non spoiler version that says it pretty clearly but more importantly and spoilery that rumi didn't think or want irisu touching erina in that way. then, when she was distressed and about to go meet erina, all of her "friends" conspire against letting them meet or telling erina. that is fucking ntr. we see rumi dejected hugging her knees in a corner because of the emotional pain and we are expected to just happily chase after irisu for twuuu wuv

Anyone who says that wasn't ntr is a moron.
>>
>>2074290
>it's my fault
no, its fucking not. Erina never seems more than curious about irius because they ran away all the time and she is sick of everyone hating her. Rumi on the other hand causes her to become terrified of meeting her due to fear of disappointing her owner. Calling her master and etc makes it clear she genuinely believes that she belongs to rumi.
>>
>>2074310
It's not NTR because
You need to be in a relationship to be NTR and Erina didn't see Rumi that way, only Irisu, it was Rumi's fault, Erina and the game didn't do anything wrong. You just thought just because Rumi wanted her that she already had her.

>>2074314
At least spoiler it, and Erina threats Rumi as her Master, as an owner and member of her family, not as a love interest, I admit the scene in which they meet again might be a bit misleading, but the rest of the game makes it clear who Erina really wants. And not only the game, even the official comic gives you the idea.
>>
>>2074315
Don't bother, they're just in denial and are trying to blame everything else but their wrong impressions.
>>
>>2074320
Reminds me of Rumi.
>>
>>2074315
>You need to be in a relationship to be NTR and Erina didn't see Rumi that way,
wrong, dumbass.

> Erina and the game didn't do anything wrong
Erina did do wrong but if you weren't an illiterate ntr loving sack of shit you'd realize that the real problem is not how Erina acted.

> You just thought just because Rumi wanted her that she already had her.
you are retarded. Erina belongs to Rumi. she does already have her. thats what makes it Ntr.
>At least spoiler it
I'm not going to bother spoilering something that happens within the first 30 minutes of the game.

> Erina threats Rumi as her Master, as an owner and member of her family, not as a love interest,
Rumi is her Master, Erina belongs to Rumi.
>, but the rest of the game makes it clear who Erina really wants.
no, your delusions do. Irisu is fucking non existant and Erina's only interactions with her are Irisu running away and Erina thinking she hates her and wishes she didn't. Rumi is there the whole game, and is constantly referenced in dialog by Erina. Her thoughts are almost always on her owner or ribbon. Irisu is commented on when encountering the dancer and Irisu for well over half the game.

>And not only the game, even the official comic gives you the idea.
who gives a shit about the comic? this is a game, the story in _the game_ matters. If they thought the comic mattered, they'd link it in game. But they chose instead that cute emoji where more important.

>>2074320
>durr I'm delusional so theyre the one thats wrong.
play the fucking game retard.
>>2074324
you remind me of a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2074336
No, it's not wrong that's the definition.

It's not NTR. I played the game and payed attention to who was actually gonna win since the start.

She belongs to her as a pet belongs to a Master, she even told herself to Pandora that she's her pet, but pets need love interests of their own, being a Master doesn't cover that, that's why Rumi was wrong.

After the first boss battle in chapter 1, she meets Irisu 2 times again, once she thinks she hates her and in the other one she realizes that's not the case, and starts getting interest in her, in the last encounter with the dancer she wonders where Irisu is and why she wasn't with her this time and starts getting worried about her, it's from this scene onwards that you know Erina got interested in her. Then the scene before the final chapter in which Erina thanks Irisu for the chocolate and a heart appears above her head and she's really happy to see Irisu, and how Rumi comments on that, should be enough to finally connect all the dots. It was your fault.

The comic is in the main menu of the game for a reason.
>>
>>2074336
>of a fucking idiot
Says the anon who calls delusion the proof of why a character ended with someone you didn't want.

It really feels like Rumi is shitposting in this thread.
>>
>>2074343
>durr thats the definition.
of what?
>It's not NTR. I played the game and payed attention to who was actually gonna win since the start.
no. you didn't. I already provided superior evidence against that and you've had nothing to say.

>She belongs to her as a pet belongs to a Master, she even told herself to Pandora that she's her pet, but pets need love interests of their own, being a Master doesn't cover that, that's why Rumi was wrong.
You apperantly don't know what being a pet means. I suggest you shut up and try it sometime you mouth breathing retard. then maybe you might understand it.

>lol then theres the heart scene at the tail end of the game, that totally proves it's been building up to it.
No dumbass, what that proves is that rabi ribi's idea of romance is the same as het shit. A couple spends some time looking at eachother and suddenly theyre getting married at episode 13.
>Says the anon who calls delusion the proof of why a character ended with someone you didn't want.
the proof is not only bullshit, it doesn't change the fact that it's ntr. Even if they had a stronger case for irisu which there is fucking not, it's still ntr because Erina starts the game belonging to Rumi and they never officially break up, and when a situation gets to the point where Rumi needs to have a talk with her property and pet everyone around her betrays her and makes her watch helplessly from the side.

That is NTR. you two are absolute retards that shouldn't be allowed to breath.
>>
>>2074368
Of NTR. NTR can only be NTR when 2 characters are already in a relationship. Otherwise, any of them is free to disregard the feelings of the other and go for anyone they want.

Your evidence is that Rumi wanted her, not the other way around.

I have a cat, as far as I know my cat doesn't love me romantically, so yes, I know what a pet is. Erina looks human, but she's still a bunny, she's a pet in the animal sense of the word, and after beating Noah she herself said she was just a family member to Rumi. Nothing more.

That idea of romance applies to anything and since the beginning of the game Irisu met Erina. It's natural that Erina would end with Irisu since both are bunnies.

>break up
They were never in that kind of relationship, read everything above.
>everyone
Because everyone knew Erina wanted Irisu. Also, they weren't supposed to be spying on them, they wanted to stop Rumi to ruin their cover.

It's not NTR, read everything above.
>>
>>2074375
>Of NTR. NTR can only be NTR when 2 characters are already in a relationship. Otherwise, any of them is free to disregard the feelings of the other and go for anyone they want.
one is a pet. the other is a master. They are in a relationship.
>Your evidence is that Rumi wanted her, not the other way around.
wrong., I have plenty of evidence of that, but like I said earlier, it doesn't fucking matter, because that's not the point. Rumi owns Erina.

>I have a cat, as far as I know my cat doesn't love me romantically, so yes, I know what a pet is
if someone spayed their cat would you stop them? if someone made their cat an inside cat, and controlled which cats they can pal around with, would you call the cops? Erina belongs to Rumi. You not only don't know what a pet is, you don't seem capable of putting yourself in the shoes of someone else and how they would treat their pet. And we know how Rumi felt. She wanted to stop Irisu from molesting the pet she loved.
>Noah
>a spoiler
You fight basically everyone in this game. That's not a spoiler. Nor does what you said change anything.

>That idea of romance applies to anything and since the beginning of the game Irisu met Erina. It's natural that Erina would end with Irisu since both are bunnies.
It's also natural that girls end up with boys. what is this fucking appeal to nature shit? this isn't evidence, it's appeal to plot convenience. You want some plot convinience? The first thing Erina wants to do is find Master. from the start of the game, that is who is on her mind.

>durr dey not in relationship cause I say so
you are retarded, they are, read above.

> Because everyone knew Erina wanted Irisu. Also, they weren't supposed to be spying on them, they wanted to stop Rumi to ruin their cover.
Rumi is Erinas fucking owner. I already explained this. They don't want to be found out? too fucking bad.

It is NTR
learn to fucking read
>>
>>2074390
They are not in a romantic relationship.

As I own a pet.

Those examples aren't relevant here, yes, Rumi loves Erina, we know her feelings, but I'm talking about Erina feelings here, you're acting as if Rumi's feelings are the only thing that matter. And at the time Rumi didn't know Irisu was technically a pet too or at least not human.

No, the appeal to nature is relevant because there are no boys in this island in the first place, here is natural for girls to end with girls and bunnies to end with bunnies. And yes, because she wasn't interested in Irisu that way yet, that comes later, I already explained this.

I read everything above and nothing says they were in a romantic relationship.

Yes, Rumi is her owner, not her love interest. Learn the difference, Rumi had to learn it the hard way.
>>
>>2074390
According to you having and loving a pet equals romantic love.

Looks like there are sick fetishes at play from your part here, bro.
>>
>>2074415
You never know, maybe he does indeed fuck his pets and that's why he's so mad at the game.
>>
...what the fuck is this game, if it spawns these assburger discussions?
>>
>>2074447
Go play it before you get spoilers.
>>
File: 7d8e0.jpg (66KB, 625x524px) Image search: [Google]
7d8e0.jpg
66KB, 625x524px
>>2074336
>>
I just played this game and damn, I can't stop at all
Shit is just so cute
Thanks for making a thread about it
>>
>>
File: irisu.jpg (233KB, 708x413px) Image search: [Google]
irisu.jpg
233KB, 708x413px
>>
File: 1443749476606.jpg (179KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443749476606.jpg
179KB, 1280x1024px
How the fuck am I supposed to get this item? Google says I have to use Bunny Whirl, but that does nothing.
>>
>>2084056
Are you sure it doesn't work? Check the video:
https://youtu.be/artL44Ri7bM?t=1458
>>
>>2084056
Just jump and whirl.
If it hits, it will be gone
>>
>>2084191
>>2084252
Thanks for tips. I guess I was positioned wrong when I tried it, but now I got it.
>>
File: 1467339309_AqxhPa7.jpg (249KB, 779x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467339309_AqxhPa7.jpg
249KB, 779x1000px
>>
>>2060567
Ashuri x Ribbon scares me
>>
>>2074397
>They are not in a romantic relationship.
>As I own a pet
>these examples aren't relevant here
yes they fucking are.
>we are talking about erina's feelings here
you are trying to control and steer the conversation away from the facts and the facts aren't going to disappear just because you want them to.
>the appeal to nature is relevant
It isn't. There are boys on the island, theyre just traps.
>that comes later
there is no god damn later, thats 90 % of the game. 90% of the dialog.

>Rumi is her owner
you need to learn the hard way, preferably through violence since youre so fucking stupid, what an owner is. stop being a delusional moron and accept the fact that owners have control over their pets. they can't abuse them, but deciding who and who can't be in a relationship with your animal is not abuse, its a choice every animal owner is allowed to make.
>>
>>2074415
>>2074420
>durr lets show off power point presentations
Don't you fags have some monster girl threads to shit post in?
>>
>>2092351
I'm sure Ashuri can fix any issues with magic.
>>
>>2092484
Why would they be? None of those facts are relevant if they go against Erina's feelings.

There are not boys in the island, the trap in Plurkwood and everything there is not canon. Try learning everything about a game before posting about it.

90% of the game? Are you okay? Finding Master is only the prologue of the game, the rest of the game is finding the other town members and rescuing Miru, while getting progressively closer to Irisu.

Yes, an owner can decide that, but only a poor owner would deny her pet to be with who they want to, and Rumi isn't a poor owner, right? Besides an owner can't be with their pet, not only because of the feelings of their pet, but also because a pet isn't human, you know who also isn't human? Irisu.
>>
File: 1460065268477.jpg (264KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460065268477.jpg
264KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2092484
>but deciding who and who can't be in a relationship with your animal is not abuse, its a choice every animal owner is allowed to make.

I'm pretty sure when they turn into animal girls with human-level intelligence and will, that's called a slave, not a pet.
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
File: Ce7cefkUIAA3Ttm.jpg (66KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
Ce7cefkUIAA3Ttm.jpg
66KB, 639x359px
>>
File: 1469665703_rbrbpc.png (1MB, 1400x2333px) Image search: [Google]
1469665703_rbrbpc.png
1MB, 1400x2333px
>>
>>2106260
>no /pol/lacks
>no tumblrinas
This chart is seriously flawed.
>>
>>2106267
Those are Cocoa and Syaro respectively.
>>
File: 58204523_p0.png (2MB, 1400x1001px) Image search: [Google]
58204523_p0.png
2MB, 1400x1001px
>>
File: 1470933487.png (235KB, 804x292px) Image search: [Google]
1470933487.png
235KB, 804x292px
>>
File: 58369652_p1.png (1MB, 1100x1539px) Image search: [Google]
58369652_p1.png
1MB, 1100x1539px
>>
File: Ashuri.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ashuri.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>2060567
>>2092351
>>2092488
>Ashuri has interest in Ribbon
>Ashuri at town speaks at how she wanted to test the results of studying Ribbon
>which is actually "shrink"
It fits so well
>>
File: Aruraune.png (217KB, 350x468px) Image search: [Google]
Aruraune.png
217KB, 350x468px
>>2106260
>no Noah
>no Aruraune
>no Chocolate
>no Vanilla
>no Nixie
>no Nieve
>no Miriam
>no Kekebunny

Really funny but it could use some more
>>
File: CehiOYjWEAAH48Q.jpg (29KB, 418x384px) Image search: [Google]
CehiOYjWEAAH48Q.jpg
29KB, 418x384px
>>
Someone knows what the developer of this game are working on?
>>
>>2129085
Releasing updates to the game (it's still in beta), working on the PS4/PSV port, and something else unrelated to Rabi Ribi.
>>
>>2071902
Wow, I have no idea how I missed that. I have the game on Steam and enjoy it a lot, so I wouldn't mind getting it on console, too.
>>
File: 1472802207_EN_RRComic09.png (1MB, 1100x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1472802207_EN_RRComic09.png
1MB, 1100x1539px
>>2124005
>>
>>2129307
I seriously hope they make a sequel featuring different islands. e.g: explanation for th Floating Island and Ashuri's "Meow Meow Island"
>>
There's 20% off on Steam til the 19th. Tempted to pick it up even though I was holding out for the Vita version.
>>
>>2139883
I downloaded it for free
>>
File: smug ribbon.jpg (43KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
smug ribbon.jpg
43KB, 220x220px
>>2097718
You know, the usual.
>>
>>2031849
>>
>>2031850
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.