[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 446
Thread images: 86

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>2105012

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/8HmgnFqm
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

Nurse Love Addiction: >>2101006
Kindred Spirits: >>2106926
FLOWERS: >>2054878
Sono Hanabira: >>2080508
Atelier Series: >>2010427
Rabi-Ribi: >>2031849
Highway Blossoms: >>2079719
>>
Recent News:

Flowers is out on Steam
Harem Protagonist met its yuri goal
Ladykiller in a Bind due out in September
>>
Decantering from such a height!
>>
>>2121927
Man, I really love the art...but money is tight...such a dilemma. At least I supported the other yuri games released this year.
>>
>>2121975
You can always wait, it's not like we're getting volume 2 anytime soon.
>>
>>2121975
It's only 10% off so no big difference if you wait a while.
>>
>Ladykiller in a Bind
the dev changed the game's aethestic to make it relatable to their tranny lifestyle.
look at this >>>/vg/152236976
it's upsetting
>>
>>2121993
Isn't releasing 10% off pretty much the standard for VNs on Steam? I'm guessibg it's to encourage more people to buy it on launch.
>>
>>2121997
Is this the first time you've noticed the art of the game in the, like, five years it's been in development?
(Even the changes are multiple years old afaik)
>>
>>2121978

If people actually buy it and JAST does it "right" from the beginning, it would take like half a year maybe. I mean they basically redid everything for Flowers 1 in ~4 months.

The problem is though: Will people buy it? Even though it was their own fault, the shitty first translation must've hurt financially speaking quite a bit.
This new translation is definitely fine though. Some minor rough edges, but nothing worse than even Kindred Spirits had. Some of the unfortunate points aren't even something they can do a whole lot about anyway.. untranslatable essentially. (i.e. strange Kanji for names) Well this is just speaking from me reading the first 2 chapters. I can also only really check it with voiced lines, but from my experience you can get a good idea of how things are from that. If a TL is generally not good, you'll see it like that.
>>
>>2121999
i dunno it looks different
>>
>>2121998
Yeah, I'm just saying that you don't need to feel bad like you're missing a huge deal if you have to wait until later to get it.
>>
>>2122000
>JAST
>doing it right from the beginnig
>half a year
pfffff

Also, they didn't made a new translation, they only corrected that horrible first translation and made it readable. I don't know about the mistakes, tho.
>>
So is the Flowers translation good now?
>>
>>2121997
Looks like a man's face slapped on a woman's body. That's gonna be fun.
>>
>>2122037

From what I've heard about the first TL, this one has to be mostly new. That's why I said "they basically redid everything". This isn't just some halfassed additional editing. This is as far as translations go pretty good. Pretty much current Mangagamer tier. It's not flawless, but if you want that.. learn JP.
>>
>>2121997
>boyfriend
Doesn't sound very /u/
>>
>>2122085
As I understood it from a glance over the project, the protagonist is impersonating her brother, and so the stalker thinks she is him.
>>
>>2121999
Reminds me that the artwork for Stardew Valley changed like twenty times over the years. Atone point it has a cute anime style.

At least you can mod it
>>
File: 1443578014186.gif (1MB, 400x225px)
1443578014186.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>people falling for the JAST trap again
>>
>>2122347
>how'd you want your translations, sis?
>JAST fuck my shit up
>>
>>2122347
I'm at chapter 6, aside from few typos and minor errors, I didn't notice any major fuckup. At least the translation makes sense to me, so I don't know if there are actual translation errors.
>>
>>2122375

Some minor context related things are problematic. I've also seen one duplicated narration-line, which most obviously can't be right. But those errors are rare and in all pretty much all VN translations. I mean this reads better than most OELVN as well.

Honestly, if they clean-up these small little rough edges, it'll be one of the best VN translations available. Definitely better than JASTs other recent stuff like Shiny Days, what Sekai did to Root Double and so on. And most don't even consider those terrible. (Which in case of at least Root Double's editing I find highly concerning..)
>>
>>2122380
JAST won't fix shit. And I don't know what VN's you have been reading, but I doubt this translation is as good as Gahkthun or Fata Morgana's translations.

Better than JAST recent translations? Well, Sonicomi's is better, but since that game is not as complex as this we're not gonna count it.
>>
>>2122395

Don't recall /u/ being all upset over kindred spirits, and that TL isn't better.
>>
>>2122416
They didn't have to do it twice to get it to that point tho
>>
>>2122430

So? What does that have to do with the current product you can purchase now? Not like you payed for it before either.

I mean sure, it sucks it happened, but doesn't really change what's available right now and what you pay for.
>>
>>2122433
It's okay when MangaGamer does it.
>>
>>2122416
can you give me an example of a mistranslation in Kindred Spirits? I want to know what kind of context I was missing.
>>
>>2122740
I'm very curious about this too, because I only found typos in that. The way the translator adapted the jokes does not count as mistranslation.
>>
>>2122416
You gonna need to back that up because KS is pretty much one of the best localized VN available to EOS.
>>
Can I buy flowers outside of steam?
>>
>>2122783
You can buy from JList.
>>
>>2122777

It is. It still had lines that made no sense though, rare as they may have been. And no, I haven't written them down or anything. Chances are they got corrected by now anyway, as I assumed they are pretty obvious.

That said, you are kinda acting here as if Flowers has massive TL errors or anything. It doesn't. That's why it's not worse than Kindred Spirits. They may have hickups, and I'm not gonna TLC both games or anything crazy, but from what I can tell they are both pretty good.

And that's really all I'm writing about here, because I can't do more. Ultimately I'm not doing a TLC check with the JP source at hand. I'm relying on what the english version of the games themselves offer. While that is enough to do an approximation of "both are roughly the same", if you want it REALLY detailed, you gotta do it differently. I don't see a reason for that though. It's good. That's for sure. That should be enough. And if you can't trust me, I can't change that. Jast... kinda brought that one upon themselves. A shame though as I feel the game is actually good.
>>
>>2122796
I don't know how you perceive my post but I definitely did not intend to imply that Flowers TL is bad in my post. It's just that when you said one of the best localized VN isn't better than Flowers, I need to know what the fuck do you mean by it.

Anyway, how's localization for Flowers? Good? HakuAi level?
>>
>>2121997
>LiaB first came out, /u/ hated it for the manly faces
>I actually defended this piece of shit
>over time LiaB sprites get worse and worse
>characters no longer look appealing and the sameface is at an all time high
>play the LiaB demo
>horribly disappointed
>see creator's twitter
>I can see why LiaB demo was filled with retarded rants about the patriarchy

I'm sorry I ever defended this garbage.
>>
>>2122802
I just finished the main route, and aside from a very small handful of typos and the like, I thought the overall translation was very good.

None of the dialogue felt stiff in any way, esp the emotional parts, and I would more than happily accept this quality for parts 2 and beyond.
>>
>>2122375

How is the prose though?
>>
I wonder if someone will mod 'Conception 2' for a female protagonist. Though that will probably be a lot of work and no one would be interested on Steam.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-K5n1sbdrQ
Is this going to be yuri?
>>
>>2123057
No Djeeta so probably no. If they get to Vira arc then at least they have one lesbian siscon.
>>
Can I get a /u/ opinion on Senran Kagura Estival Versus?

I know it's mostly a waifu-fanservice style game but is there enough /u/-fanservice to make it worth it? For reference I like Queen's Blade which is all about fanservice, but it also has several blatant lesbians and constantly shows the girls being badass with strong characterisation. My main concern about SK is that the stuff I see from it just in passing mostly seems to be the girls being meek and put in compromising situations which is not really my thing.
>>
>>2123164
They went full on self insert waifupandering with the goshujin-sama CDs and groping/kissing the characters or whatever. Not worth it.
>>
File: 1458623787298.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
1458623787298.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2123164
There is a fair amount of /u/ stuff. Some of the girls are outright lesbos and some things are implied. The things you've see are likely cards from the mobage which has the typical faceless self insert (not necessarily male but..)but that is entirely separate from the the main games.
>>2123167
Pretty easy to ignore those since again they aren't actually part of the story.
>>
File: 1471762347425.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
1471762347425.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2122966
Flawless. (From/jp/)
>>
>>2123340
Tell me this isn't from the final version.
>>
>>2123340
It is, unfortunately.

Here you have an explanation:
https://merumeruchan.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/what-did-i-do-to-flowers/

All JAST fault, as expected.
>>
>>2123360
It was for >>2123356
>>
>>2123360
>As a translator, there was an editor following on behind me to catch errors and reword awkward sentences. I would have liked to retool a lot of the sentences myself as I was going through it, but I didn’t even have time to go back and reread my own work, let alone spend precious time agonizing over sentences that were, for all intents and purposes, “correct”. If I and the editor had had more time, I would have liked to pretty up the prose, do a bit of window dressing, if you will, to make it all read a bit smoother and more daintily.

JAST fuck my shit up, senpai.

They had to go back and fix the script anyway, why not go all out and allow their translator to actually make it good? Goddammit.
>>
>>2123340
I'm not a native english speaker so, to me, these sentences like the one you posted are very difficult to understand, but luckily this only happened very few times.
I think that the main problem lies in the quality check process, which, as >>2123360 explained in their article, was basically absent due to time restraints.
>>
File: tumblr_oc6gdiQfX61rtvtmeo1_1280.png (845KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc6gdiQfX61rtvtmeo1_1280.png
845KB, 1280x720px
The sequel is out, though apparently will never be 100% 'finished'

https://nomnomnami.itch.io/romance-detective-2
>>
>>2123427
>will never be 100% 'finished'
Well that's depressing. I really liked the first one.
>>
Choices came out on android, there's three stories at the moment, plays like a visual novel.

There's a fantasy, a crime, and a college story. So far only the college story has u/ content, (caveat I haven't gotten as far into the other two), and it's definitely back loaded so you have to fend off arcs/chapters that try and get you with one of the dudes first.

There's also premium choices that take the diamond currency to pick, those usually lead to extra scenes and scoring opportunities. I don't think they're required to get a good end but it's hard to say. You do earn diamonds for completing chapters but it's such a small amount it's not worth considering.

I really like the art, and the writing is fine, I wish it wasn't so microtransacty. I would say its worth a try on it's own merits at least.
>>
>>2121997
>Ladykiller in a Bind
It's been the same artist the whole way through so you have no one to blame for yourself if your surprised.
>>
>>2123427
>The sequel is out, though apparently will never be 100% 'finished'
Thats a shame but I guess that better than nothing.
>>
>>2123503
Generally artists improve as they go, not degrade.
>>
>>2123450
there goes my evening, anon
nice find
>>
>>2123503
The artist may be the same (I don't know) but there's definitely a huge, gradual change in how the characters look from concept stage through to the final version. Any of the previous designs would have been preferable really.
>>
File: 1435693771544.gif (550KB, 728x720px)
1435693771544.gif
550KB, 728x720px
Tell me about your favorite /u/ game, /ygt/

What makes it so special to you?
>>
>>2123557
Embric.

It's fun.
>>
>>2123557
Fear Effect 2.

It has gameplay.
>>
>>2123360
That's pretty shitty and unfortunate.

Well if they made it 90% good and worked double what they were supposed to then it could have been worse I suppose. Still sad they didn't have more time though.
>>
>>2123525
It was changed because according to the artist people said it was to anime looking so she redid it
>>
>>2123582
Now that's just horrible, i can guarantee the majority of people looking forward to that game would have preferred the older designs. I don't wanna be picking on anyone but the demands for changes look like they'd have come from a select few people who had the artists ear specifically.
>>
>>2123586
What I don't understand is everybody has male body types and faces I can't find a single sexy curve on those women. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to do that?
>>
>>2123557
Embric may well be my answer. I've gotta replay it someday for Carmina, I missed her route way back when.
That said, it might be Dragon Age 2, because I love Hawke and Merrill.
>>
Asking because the pastebin doesn't list them:
Are there any other TL mobage like gangsters in love, mystic messenger, astoria: fate's kiss?
Those are the only ones I know of.
>>
>>2123658
welp checked and apparently those are the only TL mobage with yuri options. Shame.
>>
File: 20160819230943_1.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px)
20160819230943_1.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
It is embarrassed to say that but Flowers is the first VN that i ever played. Never had the motivation to play a VN before but i bought this on Steam anyway.

What i know is VN have alot of route that determined based on your choices throughout the game and i heard there is bad end on this VN.

How should i play it?
Should i find and follow walkthrough/guides?
Should i save game at every choices i need to make?
Should i pick answer that favor my favorite girl?
or should i answer that i feel right?

For now, i picked all the first choice that i encountered and its not that far to replay.
>>
>>2123688
You play as your heart tells you to. If you run into a bad end, you reload from a choice selection save and try again.
>>
>>2123688
The green options are for Mayuri's route, and you need to unlock that end before you can go down the Rikka route.

You should defo save before each of the mysteries, because they are hard as hell.

While you should probably just pick what you feel is right, If you pick too many yellow options, you will get an bad ending and have to replay through everything. Try to get as many green as you can, unless you are ok with replaying/skipping through the game multiple times.
>>
>>2123688
Each people will play it differently, so it really depends.
Most people (including myself) will try to make every route anyway, so you could just make choices you feel right and go for the remaning route after that (I think there's only two).
No point in saving before every choice here since there's a lot of choices. Just start again and skip everything already read if you want the other route later.

Just save before the "thinking" segment, since they take you to bad ends (don't know if there's other ways to get bad end yet). And seriously, if all of them are like the mistery at the end of chapter two, you'll get a lot of bad endings.

Visual novel are only texts. So if you just skip everything already read (and the game will give you that option), you can go to the end again pretty easy on second playthrough. So I would say, don't bother with guides of walkthrough either.
>>
>>2123676
>mystic messenger
that's new to me, will look at later
> episode by episode interactive
>those doll dress-up grinding games by Glu
i dislike these but they let you have same sex dates thus are yuri representation
>longstory by bloom digital
the first episode had a pc platform. if i find it, i will upload it.
there's a japanese rpg that had flirting, but i forget the name. something with crystiano, tho.
>>
File: 20160822120426_1.jpg (116KB, 1366x768px)
20160822120426_1.jpg
116KB, 1366x768px
>>2123689
>>2123693
thanks, i will restart and make choices based on my heart tells me.

>>2123692
i saved at every intersection that i need to make choices and so far i only saw green options. So the answer for example like the picture does not make any significant consequences?
>>
>>2123705
By green choices, I mean what the flower circle in the bottom right glows afterwards. It should glow either yellow(Rikka) or green(Mayuri) after each decision you make. Green choices lead you down the true route.
>>
I had assumed flowers was one of those predetermined couples series, then I found out I was wrong and I was about to buy it, then I came across a review which described "a failed route much like Rikka was with Suou", so does that mean its predetermined after all? If so I won't support it, as I prefer Rikka over Mayuri.
>>
>>2123704
Thanks! Warning for mystic messenger, it apparently pulls the "just really good gal pals" thing.
>>
>>2123722

>>2121880

>>2121914
>>2121919
>>
>>2123729
welp that cements it, won't bother supporting it till the next installment, since I can at least understand a teacher being a what if route only.
Plus erika is insanely cute.
>>
>>2123688
In the case of Flowers (which has a bit of an unusual game system), if you want to see everything and avoid wasting time:

1st playthrough:
For most questions, quick save, and try to pick which answer you think is the one which is more positive or will work out better (in the very short term, and bearing in mind who Suoh is in love with).
If you pick right, the lily gauge will flash green. If it flashes yellow, quick load and choose the other option

For the question at the start of each mystery section, make a new proper save
Try to pick what you think are the right answers based on what you have guessed is happening in the story
If you're wrong, you'll get a bad end, so load your save and try again

2nd playthrough:
Start from the beginning and choose the options that make the lily gauge flash yellow
You can use Next or Skip to go quickly through what you've already read
(there's an option menu item that will make those skip text you've not seen, so take care you've not turned that on)
Quite far into the game a new branching point will appear
One option will lead quickly to an alternate end, the other will eventually lead to a bad end
So create a new save for this choice as you want to choose both

Cleaning up:
If you managed to get any mystery sections right first time, load their save and choose wrongly to get the corresponding bad end
Load the save for the last mystery section, answer it right to get through it, then 3 times choose options that make the lily gauge flash yellow, then green for the rest
>>
File: 1443928369666.png (2MB, 1192x1688px)
1443928369666.png
2MB, 1192x1688px
>>2123557
Nights of Azure. It has a Homu approved ending.
>>
Is there any /u/ in the Mount & Blade series, and is it good?
>>
>>2124004
Nope, you can't marry ladies if you're a girl. Maybe there's a mod for it.
>>
>>2124006
>Maybe there's a mod for it
After more than half a decade of the game being out, there finally is: www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6061/
>>
>>2124017
>www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6061/
Very nice. Hopefully somebody includes it in /vg/'s version of Gekokujo (they tweaked some stats and made females use cute faces). I want to marry qt3 girls as a miko.
>>
>>2124044
I would be impressed by anyone who managed to get attractive faces in M&B, male or female.
>>
File: 1417984171580.jpg (250KB, 1920x998px)
1417984171580.jpg
250KB, 1920x998px
>>2124049
Quality is kinda iffy in this pic but they can be cute with this mod.
>>
>>2124052
Have you ever tried making an all-female army?
>>
File: sample.jpg (163KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sample.jpg
163KB, 706x1000px
>>2124177
I imagine it's too hard and time consuming. Only female units are female villagers that can be upgraded in Sword Sisters and they're pretty rare. Maybe with cheats?

Besides, I would feel bad sending them all off to die like that. Isn't it better to have devoted male soldiers duke it out in the field while their lady knight stays safe in her castle and holds hands with her fair maiden?
>>
Here we go

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/rumor-nights-azure-2-announcement-leaked
>>
File: 1412449306679.jpg (41KB, 400x439px)
1412449306679.jpg
41KB, 400x439px
>>2124186
>it's true
MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT OH MY GOD I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME IT HAPPENED

OH MY GOD
>>
>>2124186
Forever poor and will never afford a PS4, but I'm happy for you anons.
>>
>>2124186
Please Sony hurry up and just let your PS 4.5 out already, I have some lesbian games to play.
>>
>>2123427
>The sequel is out, though apparently will never be 100% 'finished'
>https://nomnomnami.itch.io/romance-detective-2

Someone else needs to step in so they can help finish the rest
>>
>>2124186
Oh fuck, and i just got my PS4, now i absolutely have to get the first one
>>
>>2124186
All of my money.
>>
File: 女.jpg (91KB, 600x394px)
女.jpg
91KB, 600x394px
>>2124049
There are a lot of mods to fix this
>>
>>2124240
sasuga Nippon
>>
>>2124240
Now all that's left is for some kind anon to make a pack or something with the most popular.
>>
How was the sale of Flower?
I bought and played JP version but I hope it do well in English version too.
Any hope for Summer localization?
>>
>>2124276
It's too early to get any usable data. Ask again in a month.
>>
>>2124276
Too early to judge.
>>
File: 1355620605960.png (373KB, 600x589px)
1355620605960.png
373KB, 600x589px
>>2124186
Let's hope it won't get postponed again.
>>
>>2124186
Didn't play the first one due to not liking the characters. I might give this one a try if they at least give me one new couple.
>>
Speaking of mods, the Enderal mod for Skyrim, which is pretty much a full game built on top of Skyrim, has a female romance option that you can romance as a girl, also it's not just the bare minimum of the romance options not giving fucks, you can also express interest in women during the friendship route of the other romance option of the game and not deny being into girls in at least one non-plot important event that I've found.

Words of warning though, the mod's combat and leveling system are decidedly different from vanilla skyrim and makes the whole game quite a bit more difficult and the whole thing was originally in german and the translation isn't 100% there.
>>
I am looking for the animated szene from [ne no kami], but I can't find it. Can somebody help me out?
>>
>>2123557
Kindred Spirits.
It has gay girls
>>
>>2124328
Is it possible to get a good yuri end in this one? Because it wasn't possible in the precedent mod by the same team.
>>
>>2124449
Define good.
>>
>>2124452
The women alive and together would be the bare minimum. In Nehrim the love interest was killed no matter what.
>>
>>2124465
One ending ends with your death, the other doesn't kill your or your love interest but it has a really depressing air to it due to revelations right before the finale.

Assuming there are no hidden ending, which given pretty much everything about about the game, I very much doubt.
>>
>>2124186
3-4 months from announcement to release seems so insane in this day and age. Still hoping it's a spiritual sequel rather than a direct sequel.

>>2124315
>didn't play
>don't like the characters that you don't know because you didn't play
>>
>>2124186
I wish Gust embraced PC already. The only exclusives I want from the PS4 are Gravity Daze 2 and HMPDFT. And since I own a Vita, I can't count Gust's games as exclusives, but then again I heard their PS4-to-PSV ports are pretty shitty.
Kinda lost here.
>>
>>2124563
How is yuri going to conquer the earth with that attitude.
>>
>>2124186
Is it irrealistic to hope that just like neptunia they'll port the first Nights of Azure to the PC in a near future?
>>
>>2124630
There are no gust games on PC, so I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>2124563
>>2124630
Gust has no manpower they're small they have to work on new games after they release one or they die.
>>
>>2124630
Given enough time they will eventually be ported to PC if the company remains in business. Probably not for many, many years though. save for a PS4 and enjoy the yuri
>>
>>2124206
The entire point of it not being finished is it reminds them of their ended relationship, not because they just can't do it. Anyone stepping in to help them (or just fix it on their own) would just be an insult.
>>
>>2124661
>wahh i broke up with my partner
>better take it out on this game i've been developing
???
>>
File: 002.jpg (45KB, 323x574px)
002.jpg
45KB, 323x574px
>>2124628
You should be telling that to Gust, not me.
>conquering the Earth by staying exclusive to Sony consoles
Come on now.

I just hate using home consoles. I use PS3 with one of my monitors, so every time I want to play something it has I'm forced to turn this shit on and outright gimp my setup. And I have to manage everything on it separately which is a chore. It's just a shitty PC, and I'd be fine with missing out on GD2 and HMPDFT for now (especially considering that Sega thought about doing some porting, so I can have some hopes for the latter) if that meant not buying another one of those. After Automata's PC announcement only Gust keeps me on the edge.
>>
>>2124668
You can always remote play.
>>
>>2124670
That's still separate management, limited resolution, and waste of space. And in addition to all of the above, in the shithole where I live it's more expensive to buy and harder to sell afterwards. And I'm pretty poor.
This sucks.
>>
>>2124670
That's just a crutch, though.
Exclusives need to go and stay go; having to buy a whole variety of different consoles just because each one of them has a couple of exclusive games or being forced you "play" them on YouTube is all kinds of fucked up. Looking at you, Nintendo.

>inb4 """entitlement"""
>>
>>2124688
If you take your vast fortune to nippon and promise to finance it I'm sure they'll do the port.
>>
File: 02_cs1w1_449x600.jpg (282KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
02_cs1w1_449x600.jpg
282KB, 449x600px
>>2124186
It seems we have a triangle this time

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/348/1348043/
>>
File: 06_cs1w1_800x450.jpg (226KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
06_cs1w1_800x450.jpg
226KB, 800x450px
>>2124715
>>
File: 06_cs1w1_720x.jpg (186KB, 720x405px)
06_cs1w1_720x.jpg
186KB, 720x405px
>>2124715
inb4 you have to chose between one and the other dies. That seems to be a thing these days.
>>
>>2124717
>OT3 will be the NG+ ending.

Drills + oppai is a great combo but she looks like she might be an antagonist judging from her uniform, sword and "dark" surroundings and since "shiroyuri" was the code name I'm going to guess that white outfit girl is the main partner.

Maybe blondie is your rival for her affection.
>>
>>2124664
They both worked on it together
>>
>>2124715
So it seems it's not a sequel of the first then.

On another note, I know Nights of Azure was one of Gust's best-selling game in Japan (which is why we have a sequel), but what about the localization? Is there a risk we won't see this one in the West?
>>
>>2124715
Does it say anything about the setting?
>>
>>2124715
>blonde drills
>oppai
Please tell me you can choose her.
>>
>>2124730
No, but it seems that the Sevran system is getting replaced. Fine with me.

Also the third project is called "Blue Reflection: Sword of the Girl Who Dances in Illusions" and all we have on that is character art by Kishida Mel, who designed characters for the Arland Series.
>>
>>2124736
The "what's your fetish" thing? Title name's quite unexpected, sounds like a fantasy title.
>>
>>2124730
MC girl's outfit looks kind of like a ninja-type outfit so it might be a more Asian setting than a western European one this time.

>>2124736
>it seems that the Sevran system is getting replaced
I didn't hate them but at the same time I'm kind of glad for that because it suggests to me that even though it's using the YNNK name for recognition and will probably follow similar narrative themes, it's not trying to just be a straight up clone that undermines the uniqueness of the original.
>>
>>2124739
One of the screenshot looks like they're in Ende hotel.

Also MC looks like kancolle Yamato.
>>
File: 04_cs1w1_720x.jpg (63KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
04_cs1w1_720x.jpg
63KB, 720x405px
>>2124739
>it's not trying to just be a straight up clone that undermines the uniqueness of the origina
Thing is the original was fairly uninspired as an action RPG. Seeing that they're bringing in someone who worked on Warriors games, the action aspect should hopefully be more satisfying.

Apparently the bond between the three girls will play a role, and with pic related, maybe you pick two characters to fight together. Maybe redhead isn't the only playable
>>
>>2124715
>Dark or Light
Hmm.
>>
>>2124744
Maybe team up attacks might take the place of Arnice's devil trigger or something.
>>
File: 1464645370168.jpg (72KB, 480x808px)
1464645370168.jpg
72KB, 480x808px
>>2124715
>>2124716
>>2124717
>>2124744
I am quite literally squealing.
>>
>>2124715
>inb4 "new moon" is another name for nightlord
>>
File: 1471952675594.png (1006KB, 1008x624px)
1471952675594.png
1006KB, 1008x624px
>>2124791
>Famitsu has gone up with its own online preview, revealing the name of the new protagonist (red hair) to be Arushe Anatoria, and the partner that fights alongside her to be Lily (blue hair). As shown in Dengeki’s screenshots above, the girl with the long white hair is named Ruhenheid.
>>
>>2124794
>new protagonist (red hair)
Fuck yes.
>>
>>2124715
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/nights-azure-2-announced-ps4-ps-vita

more details
>>
>>2124818
>You’ll fight enemy demons together with your partner “Lily.” You can freely select your Lily, and your bonds will deepen as you fight together. As you develop your relationship and awaken new abilities, intimate events will occur. Both Liliana and Ruhenheid can be chosen as a Lily.

This is great.
>>
>>2124818

Alushe Anatoria – A straightforward girl who prefers action over words. She becomes a half-demon, obtains the power to fight demon, and fights to save Liliana.

Liliana Selphin – A girl chosen as the “Bride of Time.” She is kind and doesn’t discriminate against anyone she meets, but is also strong at her core.

Ruhenheid Ariarod – Alushe and Lilianna’s childhood friend, and Holy Knight of an organization opposing the Curia. She is hot-blooded and somewhat arrogant, but serious at her core.
>>
>>2124715
New characters look basically the same as the last one. Still not interested, Gust. I am still curios about the other game with Kishida Mel as the character designer. Hoping for yuri in that one.
>>
>>2124818
>http://gematsu.com/2016/08/nights-azure-2-announced-ps4-ps-vita

Sounds like prequel story about one of those Lady L in that sidequest.
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/gust-announces-blue-reflection-ps4-ps-vita
>Blue Reflection depicts girls growing through heartfelt interaction.
>Hinako Shirai
>The protagonist. A young girl who has garnered attention as an up-and-coming, young ballet dancer.
>protagonist
>young girl
>The two girls that appear before Hinako are sisters Yutsuki Tsukasaki and Raiyume Tsukasaki. They grant Hinako the Reflector power.
Uh, hype?
>>
>>2124834
Doesn't sound promising.
>>
>>2124834
>The magazine introduces a number of students that appear as your classmates. You can deepen your bonds with your classmates by interacting with them.

I guess it depends wether there are any males or not and what kind of bonds they're talking about.
>>
>>2124835
I'll remind you that at first it seemed like it could be some self-insert harem datesim.
Still need to confirm if it's an all-girl class, the article doesn't specify. But now it definitely looks more promising than before.
>>
>>2124834
The subtitle makes me think there's supernatural battle going to happen.
>>
>>2124839
Going through the first site again brought me this. My Japanese I'd not very good, but it seems like it's asking if you're born again, would you rather be a man, woman or other. If the teaser does have something to do with the game, maybe even if she's not supposed to be the player, maybe you can choose your gender.

Don't know what to think. It looks weird. I hope it's good. I like Mel Kishida's art. But if it's het harem, I'm out.
>>
>>2124839
Nothing wrong with a mixed-gender class

If the girl's bonds with the guy gets too romantically close, I can imagine you can always dump them or keep them as friends
>>
>>2124861
I would be Okay with mixed classes. It would give a bad taste if you could date boys but not girls. But Gust demographic are male gamers. They wouldn't make a game that looks like an otome game. I think making everything subtext is more likely.

I'm still afraid they'll show a male protagonist out of nowhere, though. I know it's Gust and no CH, but I won't trust anything for now.
>>
>>2124869
>Gust demographic are male gamers. They wouldn't make a game that looks like an otome game
Didn't they say that the Atelier series has plenty of female fans too?
Also I have only played the Arland trilogy, but the male character design seemed pretty otoge-friendly to me.
>>
File: 1470858820362.jpg (146KB, 1837x814px)
1470858820362.jpg
146KB, 1837x814px
>>2124839
Well, we know the classmates are all girls.
They still can add a male MC out of fucking nowhere though, so I won't get hyped till they give us more info.
>>
>>2124883
Yes, but their main demographic is still male. They can appeal to female fans, like they do in Atelier games, but they'll never take out the appeal to male gamers.

Also, the site teaser for this game had a fetish test that shows a girl's body part at the end. So at least we know they're promoting it to people who find girls attractive.
>>
>>2124884
Yeah...a mahou shoujo-like rpg where you play as a girl and can raise affection with other girls with art by Mel Kishida is too good to be true.

I won't believe anything until some concrete info, because the disappointment would be too painful.
>>
File: 1450452809201.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450452809201.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>>2124910
I just got confirmation for a sequel to my GOTY 2015 and if this also turns out to be yuri then that would be a cherry on top.

These few last years were pretty good for us desu senpaitachi.
>>
File: based kishida.jpg (611KB, 1122x1600px)
based kishida.jpg
611KB, 1122x1600px
>>2124834
>Blue Reflection depicts girls growing through heartfelt interaction
>Mel Kishida as character designer

I don't care about Yoru2 but this might just be good. Please Gust, give me two Kishida-drawn small chested girls that can be yuri together.

>>2124839
I thought this too at first but the protagonist is indeed female and it seems much more mahou shoujo rather than a dating sim.

>>2124905
Well I'm a male gamer and the appeal for me is cute girls being yuri together like Totori and Mimi for example.
>>
>>2124956
>but the protagonist is indeed female
>>2124858
>>
>>2124971
Well the gematsu article says that Hinako is the protagonist so I'm sticking with that. It would make no sense for a "Beautiful Girls Festival" game to have a male MC as an option.
>>
>>2124984
They promoted "fetishes" and showcased girls in chunks. I'm just saying the exact demographic is probably just waifufags.
>>
>>2124984
By definition, they only need beautiful girls.
Although, that would mean every Gust game.

I hope this game really has her as the sole protagonist. And I hope the three games sell so well that Gust never try to make a male protagonist again.
>>
>>2124984
It's "Bishojo festival" not "Yuri festival". A lot of het vn games are pomoted as "Bishojo games".
>>
>>2124993
I'm not retarded anon. I'm just saying that both Firis and Yoru2 have female protagonists so it would make sense for this game to continue the trend. I was originally skeptical at first but were already have the first details that confirms the game have a feMC.
>>
>>2124956
Wait that's Atelier and SnW artist. How is he allowed to draw lewd yuri stuff?
>>
>>2124822
Inb4 you can raise the bonds for both of them to max and get a poly ending.
>>
File: 1471951123525.jpg (168KB, 1280x893px) Image search: [Google]
1471951123525.jpg
168KB, 1280x893px
>>2125004
>can only have one at the time in battle
>final boss with max raised affection has both of them joining you to fight
>OTT ending
GUST PLEASE
>>
>>2124998
Now that I think about it. Did Mel Kishida ever worked on a het series or even made het art before?
>>
File: TotoMimi.jpg (778KB, 2000x1391px) Image search: [Google]
TotoMimi.jpg
778KB, 2000x1391px
>>2124998
I don't know but that image was the only lewd yuri one I have from him. The point is he knows how to draw cute small breasted girls and it would be a waste not to use this for yuri.
>>
>>2125011
He has.
>>
>>2125012
Look at those flats.
>>
>>2125014
Sad
>>
>>2124998
Pretty much all jap artists draw lewd stuff onee-sama.
>>
>>2125014
I feel silly by asking now that I remember that even Atelier Rorona was more het than anything.
>>
File: 1456944021663.png (43KB, 219x203px)
1456944021663.png
43KB, 219x203px
>Nurse love addiction
>Flowers
>New Generation
>Nights of azure 2
>VDB localization

Yuritopia is becoming a reality with each passing day
>>
File: 1468429178257.jpg (338KB, 1095x604px) Image search: [Google]
1468429178257.jpg
338KB, 1095x604px
>>2123712
>>2123756
thanks onee-sama
>>
File: 1447803396795.jpg (61KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
1447803396795.jpg
61KB, 591x591px
>>2125025
Feels good nee-san.
>>
>>2124715
Oh so that's why the website says "Love, Love and Love". There's three of them.
>>
>>2121928
Harem Protagonist also met it harem goal. So unless he royally screws it up we should be getting a yuri harem ending.
>>
>>2125025
>Yuritopia is becoming a reality with each passing day

Now we need a AAA yuri game
>>
>>2125140
Japanese of course.
>>
>>2125134
>crowdfunding goal
>turning out as anything other than a royal screw up
>>
>>2125156
I got several kickstarted games so far. All had crowdfunding goals.

All of these worked out really well.
>>
>>2125142
>Japanese of course.

Indeed

I just don't know which Japanese company is willing to do it though
>>
>>2125157
Really? I've got a pretty good track record on crowdfunding myself and in each case the stretch-goal parts were typically the weakest link. Like in Pillars of Eternity, the stronghold was ass at launch (and still pretty mediocre after patches/expansions) and the megadungeon kinda meh, while I was quite satisfied with the rest of the game. Or Starlight Vega, which even though I liked it and thought the stretch parts were nice, I think would have been better if instead of using resources on said stretch goals, it just polished/touched up the non-stretch parts of the game instead.
>>
>>2125140
>>2125142
The only "AAA" game companies in Japan are Squeenix, Capcom. and Bamco. Konami would rather shit its bed than make games.

Besides, what's so great about AAA? They they have to appeal to the lowest common denominator so they can make back their third-world country GDP of a budget.
>>
>>2125172
Probably just taste, I liked both the stronghold and the megadungeon.

I'm also really happy with the Shovel Knight stuff so far, as well as with Sattelite Reign and Darkest Dungeon.
>>
File: Rondo Duo.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rondo Duo.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>2125140
I'd set for life with a full yuri game made by Tinklebell
>>
>>2125179
They love dicks too much for that.
>>
>>2124858
From the beginning I was saying that it could just be a weird way to tease the class photo in parts. But who knows.
I'm 95% sure the protagonist is female with no other options though.
>>
>>2125181
Their earliest games were just girls iirc but dicks are apparently where the money is
>>
>>2125236
It was always futa. Then they added men in some too.
>>
>>2125240
They had some really old games that were just girls, one was a mahjong game, they don't seem to be on sale anymore though
>>
>>2124822
>>2124794
>red hair is mc
>not blonde

Absolutely haram
>>
File: 04_cs1w1_720x.jpg (218KB, 720x405px)
04_cs1w1_720x.jpg
218KB, 720x405px
Oh and let's hope they learned from the first game and the sequel will have

1. Better combat + level design + enemies
2. Explicit no-excuse-needed romance
3. Even better music than the first
>>
>>2125306
>not wanting to be the redhead and motorboat blonde's glorious oppai
>>
>>2125306
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
I really hope the game doesn't try to make you feel bad for picking one girl over the other.
>>
>>2125356
I really hope the game doesn't kill the girl you didn't pick. Or the girl you did pick. Or you.
>>
>>2125365
>>2125356
I'm fine with drama, maybe it'll spark some decent fan creation. But for 40~60 dollarinos, I need more than just cel shaded lesbians, I need more than just a shinier PS2 game.

The gameplay has got to improve.
>>
>>2125365
If it's a prequel and not just an alternate universe with references I think somebody has to die to preserve the timeline.
>>
>>2125365
>it doesn't matter which girl you pick, because redhead sacrifices herself in the end, while the other two are left with the only option of consoling each other
>epilogue shows the other two girls naming their science/magic baby after her deceased friend
I don't know if I want this. Please Gust, don't kill the third wheel. ;_;
>>
File: CqokJluVMAAwkah.jpg (133KB, 650x936px) Image search: [Google]
CqokJluVMAAwkah.jpg
133KB, 650x936px
>>2124834
>>2124834
>>The two girls that appear before Hinako are sisters Yutsuki Tsukasaki and Raiyume Tsukasaki. They grant Hinako the Reflector power.

Man, that is some power the girls gave her
>>
>>2124838
>>The magazine introduces a number of students that appear as your classmates. You can deepen your bonds with your classmates by interacting with them.
>I guess it depends wether there are any males or not and what kind of bonds they're talking about.

>>>/v/349518487

Seems like bonds our femMC makes are girls only
>>
>>2125761
Way too good to be true. Way way too good. What's the catch?
>>
File: 1472053411374.jpg (887KB, 2268x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1472053411374.jpg
887KB, 2268x1387px
>>2125761
>女子高生しか出てこない
So Kishida says there's only high school girls in it
>>
>>2125763
Probably she's helping them get boyfriends.
>>
File: 1454866374595.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px)
1454866374595.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>2125768
We are reaching paranoid levels that shouldn't even be possible! For real though that VR feature is worrying me. Comfort me onee-sama.
>>
>>2125761
Fucking hyped. Let's just hope they won't talk about handsome guys or something.
>>
File: 1472053185522.jpg (635KB, 2268x1387px)
1472053185522.jpg
635KB, 2268x1387px
>>2125802
Look how many there are. There's bound to be a hetslut hiding among them. Probably this one named "Yuri".
>>
File: 1472055877353.jpg (301KB, 1630x944px)
1472055877353.jpg
301KB, 1630x944px
>>
File: 1472053111552.jpg (739KB, 2268x1387px)
1472053111552.jpg
739KB, 2268x1387px
>>
>>2125767
>>2125807
>Favorite things
>only list one thing
Why?
>>
File: 1472055024144.jpg (2MB, 3337x2042px) Image search: [Google]
1472055024144.jpg
2MB, 3337x2042px
>>
>>2125813
Don't expect deep characterization with so many characters.
>>
>>2125818
I think the problem here is that they wrote "things" in plural
>>
>>2125807
Until we get more info on the game I'm shipping the protagonist with Sanae.
>>
>>2125813
The Japanese language mostly doesn't distinguish between plural and singular so it's a bit of blind spot for the Japanese
>>
>>2125807
>Saiki Yuri
>favorite things
>The Thinker sculpture
Nice taste.
>>
File: 52035020_p0.png (946KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
52035020_p0.png
946KB, 800x800px
>tfw nights of azure paved the way to yuri games
>basically showed to Gust that it's okay to be gay
Sasuga Arnas-sama~
>>
>>2125761
Please Gust, let it be at least part yuri.
>>
File: scheming flatty.webm (109KB, 1038x720px) Image search: [Google]
scheming flatty.webm
109KB, 1038x720px
>>2125807
>Ako's favorite thng is money

Worst girl
>>
>>2125860
And stuff like Citrus and SonoHana/Kindred spirits paved the way to the localization of yuri manga and VNs in the west. What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1471956925822.jpg (43KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1471956925822.jpg
43KB, 400x335px
>>2125883
>>
>>2125873
Probably the straight one.
>>
>>2125827
It's like pottery.
>>
>>2125813
>Japanese in charge of understanding how plurals work.
>>
>>2125815
>cat with wings, burning tail, and a red scarf
Sick.
>>
>>2125910
Those things look like pokemon with better designs.
>>
File: BlueReflections-4.jpg (157KB, 801x931px)
BlueReflections-4.jpg
157KB, 801x931px
Yeah, this is looking closer to the kind of yuri game I want. The sisters are looking cute. I wonder what the pairings will be? I'm really liking Yutsuki. I'm a little worried about the size of the class though.
>>
>>2125763
>Way too good to be true

This. Better not get hyped before more details
>>
>>2125918
Those faces look kinda same-y.
>>
File: 1472053020104.jpg (462KB, 1603x1961px) Image search: [Google]
1472053020104.jpg
462KB, 1603x1961px
>>2125921
They look like cute twins. I'd definitely be okay with twincest between them. I just hope we get OTPs in the game but I think it might just be alternate endings and routes.
>>
>>2125807
I'm guessing that it's another action RPG only Hinako is playable and all the classmates are side characters who you get sidequests from to level up your skills or something
>>
>>2125924
I'm with you. I would definitely love it if some of them are already paired up like in Kindred Spirits and you just help them out a bit. I mean there's a bunch of them already, it would be nice to see some wider chemistry.

Wishful thinking I guess~
>>
>>2125921
Kishida Mel does suffer from sameface a bit.
>>
>>2125925
So basically Persona then.
>>
>>2125931
Persona for grills
>>
>>2125873
Prostitution. Nice. If it's yuri prostitution that is.
>>
File: BlueReflections-3.jpg (64KB, 282x957px) Image search: [Google]
BlueReflections-3.jpg
64KB, 282x957px
>>2125939
Persona for girls would be Female MC with a variety of male characters to form bonds with. This would be more like persona for yuri fans. Though I hope it's not like persona because I think it would be much better to have set relationships between the characters thus giving us OTPs.
>>
>>2125940
Well if we go down the "SUFFERING" route then it's probably going to be legitimate prostitution. It's a thing in Japanese high schools.
>>
>>2125945
>Persona for girls would be Female MC with a variety of male characters to form bonds with.
This already exists.

>>2125946
Does it have SUFFERING? Character concepts seem pretty light-hearted to me.
>>
>>2125949
It better not have suffering.
>>
>>2125945
>implying I didn't play P3 for that sweet robot scissoring

>>2125949
I dunno. I have a weird feeling about it all.
>>
File: 1462227670652.png (784KB, 480x1360px)
1462227670652.png
784KB, 480x1360px
>>2125955
Well fuck my life I just reversed search and got disappointed. Have this to compensate.
>>
Apparently, you can play PS games on PC with Playstation Now. In Europe at least. In three countries. And you don't need a PS3/4 I think. I don't know all games that are available but there are currently 300? They'll also supposedly update that list so who knows, us poor people may finally play Playstation games without having one.
>>
File: 1462227637218.jpg (94KB, 480x816px)
1462227637218.jpg
94KB, 480x816px
>>2125963
Hmm I can't find another pic with that format. The one where she actually gets upset when she imagines feMC with a random guy. Anyone have it?
>>
>>2125964
You can play PS3 games on it but not PS4. You're streaming games so they're going to look and play like shit. Just save up and buy a console.
>>
>>2125964
It's just for PS3, as far as I can tell. It's still neat, but you can only stream a specific set of games, and from what I remember, 80% of them are available on PC anyway.
It'd be easier to just buy a used modded PS3 (or even PS4, if you're interested in its current library).
>>
File: 1449764024839.png (207KB, 450x416px) Image search: [Google]
1449764024839.png
207KB, 450x416px
>>2125964
>putting your games on a stream
>>
>>2125963
>I just reversed search and got disappointed
I mean, (s)he doesn't look any different to me. If I didn't reverse searched it after you said it, I would've never known.
>>
>>2125976
Yeah same. I've been tricked for too long.
>>
>>2125815
Oh so the blonde has shorts. That's nice.

Also if I'm not mistaken now they have preset servans right? I'm okay with that. Liliana is a healer by the looks of it.
>>
File: v1.jpg (724KB, 1830x2046px)
v1.jpg
724KB, 1830x2046px
>>2125966
Here you go. I knew making this would come on handy someday.
>>
File: v2.jpg (510KB, 1840x1548px) Image search: [Google]
v2.jpg
510KB, 1840x1548px
>>2126001
>>
File: v3.jpg (1005KB, 1840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
v3.jpg
1005KB, 1840x2560px
>>2126002
>>
File: 1471929044497.png (123KB, 277x325px) Image search: [Google]
1471929044497.png
123KB, 277x325px
>>2126001
>>2126002
>>2126004
Thank you very very much onee-san!
>>
>>2126005
You're welcome, Aigis is best girl.
Though I do have a soft spot for Metis.
>>
I feel like I'm missing out on something if there's a game that lets me get girl on robogirl romance.
>>
>>2126019
Most of the characters dating optionare boys, though none are necessarily romantic. She does have a robogirl she can date and a weird spirit girl she can fuck.
>>
>>2126019
You have something against hot girl on toaster action, nee-san?
>>
>The era of bland male self-inserts is beginning to collapse on itself, making room for emotionally engaging yuri waifus.
>>
>>2126097
>yuri waifus.
>>
>>2126103
>the one you really want to have the happily ever after yuri end with the mc
>>
>>2126023
I'm not sure if tribbing the bread slot of a toaster is all that fun.
>>
>>2126114
Don't knock it until you've tried it.
>>
>>2125807
>cutest girl
>favorite thing: ¥
Fuck off Gust, why are you making the cutest girl the worst?
>>
>>2126115
I possess nothing required to try it.
>>
>>2126114
Those slots are hard, cold and sometimes have sharp edges. I would strongly advise against it.
>>
>>2125807
>all these people complaining about the ¥ girl
>no mention of the girl that likes diamonds
You all know both are equally likely to enjo kosai.
>>
>>2126123
Huh.
>>
>>2126123
That sure makes it look fun alright
>>
>>2126125
She likes acessories the diamond is just the picture.
>>
>>2126122
You sound rather experienced in the matter so I'll take your word for it, onee-sama.
>>
>>2126132
I do fix toasters and other appliances for a living.
>>
>Blue Reflections in-game screenshots
They sure didn't skimp on the hair textures, holy shit.
The rest of the model looks good, like Kishida Mel properly adapted. I like.
>>
>>2125883
>And stuff like Citrus and SonoHana/Kindred spirits paved the way to the localization of yuri manga and VNs in the west. What a time to be alive.

Now we need a yuri anime TV series or a yuri movie on theaters, and then were set
>>
>>2126169
>a yuri movie on theaters
Harmony?
>>
>>2126116
She has the worst design.
>>
>>2126170
>Harmony
Not that anon but I saw some webms and promotional art of it and it looks nice though the summary kinda scared me away. Is it /u/friendly? Would you recommend it? Het?
>>
>>2126174
Worse. Angst.
>>
>>2126174
>Is it /u/friendly?
It IS /u/. Not at all purefag friendly though. Rape backstory.
>Would you recommend it?
Sure, it's pretty good. But not for the yuri.
>Het?
Aside from the aforementioned, none.
>>
File: 1472084060103.jpg (74KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1472084060103.jpg
74KB, 400x370px
I dont know if it fits here but apparently MakotoXHaru from Persona 5 has their own little following, why? I don't know and I dont care either since its cute

http://pastebin.com/8m9Tm4sr
>>
File: 1467197728975.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467197728975.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Well I just watched it before I read the spoilers.

>>2126198
Just a bit, the tasteful amount. I'd best describe this as less convoluted and easier to digest Psycho-Pass. Really great.

>>2126200
I'm a purityfag but this didn't bother me. Maybe because it wasn't tacky? Maybe because it wasn't jarring seeing how it was consistent with the tone? Maybe because it was executed for a reason and a strong message? Maybe because Miach was an amazing character in every regard? I dunno, don't want to think about it too much to be honest. All in all Harmony is amazing and the yuri aspect in it was also very meaningful and beautiful. I'd recommend it for it alone. Hurts just right. Sorry for posting this in a vidya thread instead of the general.
>>
>>2126123
I love the internet.
>>
>>2126261
Last ask before stopping with the off-topic.
Saw the tags on anidb, do they suicide in the end or just one of them? Basically do they have a happy(-ish) ending or no?
>>
>>2126361
Just watch it anon. I won't spoil it. No.
>>
http://social.gust.co.jp/pc/event/gfes/portal
Looks like YnnK2's site opening got postponed again, but both YnnK and Blue Reflection's websites are set for the 29. now.
>>
File: BlueReflections-8.jpg (170KB, 677x970px) Image search: [Google]
BlueReflections-8.jpg
170KB, 677x970px
This looks awesome.
>>
File: 1472127795804.jpg (165KB, 714x1010px)
1472127795804.jpg
165KB, 714x1010px
>>
File: 1472127680161.jpg (148KB, 713x1009px)
1472127680161.jpg
148KB, 713x1009px
Well, these might explain the coupling options.
>>
>>2126538
>handholding censored by text
>sideboob clearly visible
Good to see they have their priorities straight.
>>
I'm getting Aoishiro, Akaiito vibes playing flowers. Did some people who worked on those games, work on flowers?
>>
>>2126530
Yeah, Hinako's magical girl form (?) is pretty. Hope some of the classmates will join her
>>
>>2126548
The music is by the same group.
>>
>>2126538
>hand holding with best girl and Arushe's left tit
>>2126540
>docking and hand disappearing behind the SAMPLE

The promo illustrations are already more lewd than the first Yoru. Let's hope it'll be the same in the game.
>>
File: 1472123464892.jpg (118KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472123464892.jpg
118KB, 707x1000px
>>2126538
>>2126540
>>
>>2126480
They can't keep getting away with it etc. etc.

>>2126538
>>2126540
Beautiful. Glad they're capitalizing on pairings from the get go. In the first YNNK since Arnice was more of a main character she got more spotlight. I like how things are even now.

>>2126639
>MC dies route
>love interests comfort each other
GUST PLEASE
>>
>>2126538
>>2126540
>>2126639
Let the ship wars commence. Team StrawberryVanilla here.
>>
>>2126538
Best

>>2126639
Okay

>>2126540
Pleb tier
>>
File: 1472093280454.jpg (1MB, 2585x2625px) Image search: [Google]
1472093280454.jpg
1MB, 2585x2625px
>>2126530
I'm glad the MC wields a sword instead of some boring staff.
>>
File: 25545562_p0.jpg (282KB, 1035x806px) Image search: [Google]
25545562_p0.jpg
282KB, 1035x806px
>>2126639
Needs a pic related edit.
>>
>>2126639
>both have L names
>both are love interests

Doesn't that sort of imply that they're both descendants of the saint, making this kind of incest?
>>
>>2126730
the best kind of incest
>>
>>2126732
Twin sisters is the best kind of incest.
>>
>>2126717
You got that backwards.
>>
>>2126813
Both staves and swords are boring.
Boxing gloves wielding MCs fucking when.
>>
>>2126830
Swords are the ultimate boring, particularly when it's just a single one.
Top tier is scythes, dual SMG, magic catalysts, and original transforming tech-magic weapons.
>>
>>2126837
>scythes
>top anything
laughing_/k/ommando.jpg
>>
>>2126838
>muh realism
And magic is fine, huh?
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>2126839
It's not about realism, scythes just suck.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>2126830
You rang?
>>
>>2126842
>It's not about realism
Then there's no point in mentioning /k/.
Scythes are great.
>>
>>2126844
Your mom is grea- wait.
>>
>>2126845
Nah, not at all. She's pretty mediocre. Like swords.
>>
>>2126843
Those look so unwieldy and goofy.
Anyway, polearms are obviously the best and underutilisest.
>>
>>2126854
>Anyway, polearms are obviously the best and underutilisest.

Yesssssss. This.
>>
>>2126854
VDB has a spear user too.
>>
>>2126854
Scythes in particular. :^)
>>
>>2126854
Polearms seem to be the second most common weapon for modern magical girls actually, beaten only by fists.

I'm a statistics fag so I keep a chart of this stuff for fun, though it is limited by whatever it is that I watch for obvious reasons. Still need to watch like Precure and some other stuff.
>>
>>2126876
Scythes are farming equipment not weapons.
>>
File: DSCF3289a.png (74KB, 800x273px)
DSCF3289a.png
74KB, 800x273px
>>2126879
There actually were war scythes, but they had little in common with regular scythes. They looked more like glaives, with the blade being an extension of the pole instead of sticking out to the side.

I think DeS had a pretty accurate war scythe.
>>
>>2126854
Koihime Musou is full of polearm users.
>>
>>2126854
>>2126871

But this is /u/. A lot here don't like "penetration" like that.
>>
>>2126879
Not in my Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>2126914
Reminds me of that oglaf comic with the amazons that refuse to use "masculine" weapons that penetrate and only use "feminine" weapons with holes in them.
>>
>>2126925
Did they get slaughtered/enslaved?
>>
>>2126927
http://oglaf.com/glamazon-way/
>>
File: b48d7bc787143edd602c953.jpg (740KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b48d7bc787143edd602c953.jpg
740KB, 1414x1000px
>>2126914
Naginata are perfect for gay girls.
>>
>>2126813
>>2126837
Swords can be boring if they're rapiers, Chinese ones or plain arming swords without shields. But two-handed yet slender swords like in Blue Reflection are the Godlike tier. Staves can kiss my ass.
>>
>>2126914
So Saturn's glaive is okay because she never penetrates with it?
>>
>>2126949
Don't forget Kan'u.
>>
File: 6412.jpg (856KB, 764x1052px)
6412.jpg
856KB, 764x1052px
>>2126838
>>2126842
Take that back you slut.
>>
>>2126530
this looks like an edgy protagonist donut steel
>>
>>2126971
Doesn't look edgy at all. It's just a mahou shoujo.
>>
>>2126969
Nee-san, even Fate knew that scythe sucks and change her modes to swords later on.
>>
>>2126971
Now try looking at something that isn't the heterochromia.
>>
File: 027-5a9db.jpg (128KB, 998x767px) Image search: [Google]
027-5a9db.jpg
128KB, 998x767px
>>2126987
Heterochromia is pretty trendy with Gust. See >>2126540 and pic related.
>>
>>2126990
To be fair, the heterochromia there actually serves a purpose in telling something about their characters since they're half-demons.
>>
>>2126990
>pic
Now that's what I call edgy.
>>
>>2126986
Well fuckhuge swords and dual swords are an upgrade but scythes are still cool.
>>
File: 1470140720391.jpg (441KB, 1355x850px)
1470140720391.jpg
441KB, 1355x850px
>>2126994
True but who's to say that it doesn't serve a purpose in Blue Reflections? Maybe it's a magical eye I dunno. Heterochromia and blonde hair are only in her magical form so you don't have to look at it constantly at least.

>>2126995
Indeed. She's the Lord of the Night after all.
>>
>>2126995
She's willing to let the earth be destroyed just to be with her waifu. It's exactly the kind of edge I approve of.
>>
Are Nurse Love Addiction and Highway Blossoms censored in any way on Steam? If yes, where can I buy them outside of Steam?
>>
>>2127047
>Nurse Love Addiction
Nothing to censor, so no.
>>
>>2127047
You need to apply a patch to Highway BLossoms to get the sex scenes, but it's linked on the Steam forums afaik
>>
What are the upcoming /u/ games that are not vn?
>>
Custom Maid 3D 2 released an update (Plus ACT.2) that has a few yuri positions. Unfortunately very few ones, they are Yuri Cunnilingus, Yuri Caress, Yuri Scissoring, Yuri Dual Vibrator; but better than nothing. Of course, the game has a lot of het, so proceed with caution. Although it is possible to not do the sex scenes, then it just skips to the next day. Or maybe someone can find a way to hide the male character, it is already possible to hide most of him except the thing.
>>
>>2127459
the ones already posted in this thread
>>
Is there any Musou games with Yuri elements?
>>
>>2126538
>>2126540
>>2126639
How long did it take for the first one to get localized again?
>>
>>2127517
Senran Kagura is extremely u and musou.

Don't know anything else that is out. Fate/Extella probably, and Nights of Azure has a musou guy working on the combat for sequel I think. Don't know what the combat was like in first one.
>>
>>2127518
It was 6 months from the JP release date to the western release date, but from memory the JP release was actually delayed by a couple of months I think so technically it's longer than that. Hopefully it will be a bit quicker this time since it's not a new IP this time.

>>2127517
>>2127548
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni which is the /u/ Senran Kagura comes out next month.
>>
>>2127588
Is Senran Kagura somehow not /u/ later on or something?

I only played the first one and it was about 200% explict.
>>
>>2127609
It is, but Valkyrie Drive is even more so. The whole thing revolves around lesbians making out.
>>
Which important recent news needs updating for the next thread?
>>
>>2128340
Night of Azure 2 and maybe Blue Reflection.
>>
>>2128340
Perhaps it's better to wait a day since the websites for Gust's games are supposed to open tomorrow.
>>
>>2127609
>Is Senran Kagura somehow not /u/ later on or something?
SK is extemely /u/ but it still has to pander to the waifufags
>>
>>2128352
Don't Valkyrie Drive does the same with the rubbing mechanics?
>>
File: GAME-0016854_07.jpg (61KB, 600x371px)
GAME-0016854_07.jpg
61KB, 600x371px
Couple more YNNK2 pics that weren't posted I think.
>>
File: GAME-0016854_08.jpg (50KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
GAME-0016854_08.jpg
50KB, 600x338px
>>2128546
>>
File: GAME-0016854_09.jpg (58KB, 600x338px)
GAME-0016854_09.jpg
58KB, 600x338px
>>2128548
>>
File: 1471822114197.jpg (30KB, 782x577px) Image search: [Google]
1471822114197.jpg
30KB, 782x577px
>>2128546
>>2128548
>>2128549
Can't wait for spoilers. Hoping for a kiss like the last time.
>>
>>2123557
Swordcraft Story introduced me to yuri at a fairly young age.
It's also fun as fuck.
Thank you based used games section.
>>
>>2125873
>>2126116
It's too early to judge her right now. What if she belongs to a poor family and she needs to save every last penny to get by?
>>
>>2125815
>You’ll fight enemy demons together with your partner “Lily.” You can freely select your Lily, and your bonds will deepen as you fight together. As you develop your relationship and awaken new abilities, intimate events will occur. Both Liliana and Ruhenheid can be chosen as a Lily.
>As you develop your relationship and awaken new abilities, intimate events will occur.
>intimate events will occur.
GUST PLEASE
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/blue-reflection-first-details-screenshots

>Although they only just met, Hinako is first and foremost in her mind.

>Something she does share in common with her sister is that she treasures Hinako.

It does looks decent.
Also, I think we don't need to worry about unpleasant surprises anymore. The text is pretty clear about what the game is about.
>>
File: Blue-Reflection_08-28-16_004.jpg (98KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-Reflection_08-28-16_004.jpg
98KB, 595x842px
>>2128940
>With the introduction of social networking sites and smartphones comes new ways to communicate with people. However, the essence of interaction between people does not change no matter the era. “Even if it’s small, by taking someone’s hand, it is possible to obtain greater power and happiness.”

>This game is based on the concept of interaction between girls. In high school, everyone experiences fun, joys, sorrows, unarticulated anxiety, and fear. As the protagonist progresses through the game, she’ll have such experiences and become deeply involved with many of her classmates.

Sounds nice but that last part about fighting still sounds ominous to me. I'll stay cautious. It doesn't seem like it'll have anything beyond subtext. Just your usual best friends in all girls school relationship. If they go super serious maybe it'll even be Class S in some cases where they express their wishes of being married eventually. Here's hoping that's not the case or that you can bond with at least few of them to get "let's stay together from now on" line.

Since they keep the genre and actual gameplay in the background and talk mostly about "deep involvement" with the girls and relationships I'm more optimistic.
>>
>>2128940
>that height gap

Like clockwork. I'd actually like to see the twins together if possible.
>>
>>2128950
Based on the wording, it sounds like the fighting and the relationships will go hand-in-hand. Maybe similar to Persona where the anxieties/insecurities of her classmates cause monsters to appear or something
>>
>>2128958
Yeah I'm getting the same Persona vibes here. Since Kishida is on the team I'm hoping for something at least half as good as Totori and Mimi.
>>
>>2128950
I'm not worried about Nights of Azure 2 being localized since the 1st did well but what about this?
>>
>>2128963
It's probably going to sell like hotcakes on premise alone. They'll definitely localize it.
>>
>>2128950
I'm pretty sure it won't be full yuri. But I think it'll be full of subtext. It's a Gust game, after all. Even on their het dating sim, they make the girls too friendly with other girls (although Ayesha is being kinda disapponting on that regard, but I think their Dusk time is gone).

I think they might go full yuri with Nights of Azure 2, subtext with Blue Reflection and one-sided love with Atelier Firis. And, according to reactions to the games, they might make something a little deeper on the sequels.

It does looks like Gust is trying to figure out what their fanbase really wants on their games lately.

Anyway, that's like, the fifth game they have with female protagonist in a row. That's actually impressive for a game company. I hope they all sell well. Then we might have a good future with their titles.
>>
>>2128963
I would be more worried about Nights of Azure 2 being localized. I don't know how well it did on sale here, but a lot of people complain about it.
>>
>>2128967
>one-sided love with Atelier Firis

Why do you say this? Honestly Firis is looking underwhelming to me. I just want more SophiePlachta. They've also added way too many characters to it. Did we really need both Escha and Logy on top of the already big cast?
>>
>>2128975
Ilmeria looks too much like a girl who would love Firis but doesn't have courage to confess.
And Firis being too airhead to realize.

It does looks like they're trying to do something big with the game, hence all those characters.
About SophiePlachta...well, they do say they're like family, so there's that. I'm pretty sure they'll be close and pretty important in the game overall.
>>
>>2128971
Well the LE sold out in a week and it was pretty hard to buy it for cheap since they didn't ship enough copies.

>but a lot of people complain about it.
?

Whatever, I doubt it wasn't profitable for them seeing how they didn't have to waste money on a dub. I'm not worried.

>>2128967
Guess I know which one I'll support.
>>
>>2128975
>I just want more SophiePlachta.
Atelier Sophie was so disappointing and underwhelming for the yuri aspect.
>>
>All those people mad about no male MCs in Gematsu's comment section
And people say yurifans are annoying
>>
>>2129004
>reading gematsu comments
>ever
>>
>>2129004
Those are probably the same people who complain about no male CPU in Neptunia. Also, this >>2129010
>>
>>2129004
Gematsu comments are 100% pure unadulterated cancer. I wish I could weaponize my disgust.
>>
>>2128982
I think the best case would be the three games selling well. So they'll realize no one wants male protagonist on their games to start with.
>>
>>2129027
Well they shoved Logy in Firis and I lost my will to get it.
>>
>>2129052
I don't think it's a big reason because he's just a NPC, but okay.
I just hate Logy being there because I really wanted Hagel back.
>>
>>2129067
Having him and Escha in the game just seems like tasteless fanservice and pandering. It's a new series and new world, why the hell did they feel the need to shove their big het pairing back into the game?
>>
>>2129096
Dunno, maybe they're trying to win back the het crowd after they got so buttblasted for Rorona/Sterk?
Meanwhile Totori and Mimi will never appear again. Life is cruel. ;_;
>>
>>2129098
To be fair though, I don't want TotoMimi to ever appear again because I'm afraid they would ruin them.
>>
>>2129098
>maybe they're trying to win back the het crowd after they got so buttblasted for Rorona/Sterk?
Yeah, sure is a good idea to bring back Escha as a 11 years old, pretty sure Escha/Logy and het fans are happy.....

>>2129106
>Meanwhile Totori and Mimi will never appear again
This is good, you don't want a 10 years old Totori with a male childhood friend.
>>
>>2129125
>Totori with a male childhood friend
What a terrible idea, we're so lucky that Totori never had a male childhood friend!
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/nights-azure-2-first-details-screenshots

>A “Lily” is a reliable, beautiful heroine that fights alongside Alushe. You can choose a Lily to fight against fiends alongside Alushe according to the situation. Doing so will deepen your bonds with the Lily, which will awaken new abilities and trigger bond-assuring events. Each available Lily changes the way you battle. Stay tuned, as numerous Lilys will be introduced from hereon.

Does that means it will have more girls?
I'm planning to buy a PS4 until december. I think Nights of Azure will be my first game.
>>
>>2129134
>Does that means it will have more girls?
Yeah, for fighting alongside. Presumably less important as characters than the 2 childhood friends, who have more of a role than just being Lilies.
>>
>>2129134
I wonder how the new girls will be introduced in the game

Like new girl per chapter or something?
>>
>>2129179
They might come from sidequests like the daily tasks in the first game or something.
>>
>>2129134
>A love triangle with potential harem building gameplay mechanics and guaranteed intimate scenes.

This is what I always wanted.
>>
>>2129134
That article mentions the special edition comes with a costume for Arushe, so swappable outfits maybe confirmed?
>>
>>2128940
I hope it there's more than one playable character. I hate when you get locked to one. It's nearly not as bad when it's a cute girl instead of a generic JRPG male protagonist #722, but I'd still rather have a choice.
>>
File: 1472426925521.jpg (177KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472426925521.jpg
177KB, 960x540px
Any translations for the screenshots released?
>>
>>2129208
Yeah, me too. But the game is only 30% made yet. I think there's still room for multiple playable characters. At least a party, since I'm sure Hinako will be the protagonist anyway.
>>
>>2129218
>only 30% made
Damn. Hopes for the english version out in 2017 are gone now.
>>
>Firis, NoA2 and BR sell great
>We get an EXA_PICO game with a FeMC
pls happen
>>
>>2129224
I wonder if that's a good idea.
As someone who doesn't care for het dating sims, I never player any EXA_PICO game. So, even if they release one with a female protagonist, I don't know if I would buy it at all...

Well, maybe if they made it clear that's a new story not related to the other ones. Something I don't need to play the older games to understand well.
>>
>>2129228
>Well, maybe if they made it clear that's a new story not related to the other ones. Something I don't need to play the older games to understand well.
I think that was implied.
>>
>>2129067
Money spent on him is money wasted for another character.
>>
>>2129134
>A “Lily” is a reliable, beautiful heroine
Well thankfully that cleared my doubts of potentially having male companions. Not that there was much doubt with that name.
>>
File: nico nico.png (505KB, 602x594px) Image search: [Google]
nico nico.png
505KB, 602x594px
>>2129134
>she has to be sacrificed as a bride of the new moon
>to the Queen of the moon
God bless.
>>
File: blue reflections.jpg (992KB, 1785x2289px)
blue reflections.jpg
992KB, 1785x2289px
Post ships, OTP or harem, whichever you prefer
>>
>>2129357
Kaori x Mao
Twincest
Hinako x Yuri

This is patrician.
>>
>>2129357
Every time I see screenshots from this I can't tell if it is art or game. I can always see pixels but it just looks too damn art-y. Like the reflection on the hallway floor in that third one.

If the game releases with that and looks just as good in motion that's 10/10 to me.
>>
>>2129365
There's no screenshot in that pic, it's all artworks
>>
File: 1469390892323.jpg (133KB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1469390892323.jpg
133KB, 640x1440px
>>2129134
>>
>>2129370
>lilies in the first promotional pic
>"Lily" system
>saint is called Liliana
>last saint was nicknamed Lily
>website has "white lily" in the URL http://social.gust.co.jp/shiroyuri/
GUST PLEASE
>>
>>2129357
Twincest OTP all the way though I'm sure Gust won't give us this. Need to see full illustrations of everyone else before I can really pair them. Ako with Chihiro might be good if they're both flat.
>>
File: privilege01l.png (2MB, 720x1017px)
privilege01l.png
2MB, 720x1017px
The site is up: http://social.gust.co.jp/shiroyuri/index.php

I can't read moon so I don't know if there's any new info there.

One thing to note though, on the character page the 3 girls we know are labelled "character02", "character03" and "character04".
>>
>>2129413
>One thing to note though, on the character page the 3 girls we know are labelled "character02", "character03" and "character04".
D-don't try to scare me. It's probably nothing.
>>
>>2129413
http://social.gust.co.jp/shiroyuri/character02.php
"CG ver" coloring fucking sucks. It's oversaturated.
>>
File: bg.jpg (1MB, 1920x1460px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
1MB, 1920x1460px
>>2129428
The root page is just "character", so they probably just have an annoying way of naming their files for the site.
>>
>>2129432
Yeah I just noticed that too.
>>
File: privilege02l.png (3MB, 1439x1017px) Image search: [Google]
privilege02l.png
3MB, 1439x1017px
Handholding now uncensored.

The right pic could almost be mistaken for a sexy wedding pic.
>>
>>2129348
>Queen of the moon
Arnice?
>>
>>2129434
>Handholding now uncensored.
Oh my God and it's glorious.
>>
>>2129357
Matches based off of similar interests:
>Hinako x Fumio
>Yuzuki x Raimu
>Shihori x Kaori
>Sanae x Sarasa
>Ako x Rin
>Chihiro x Yuri
>Kei x Mao x Rika
>>
>>2129368
Yeah I realized immediately after I posted and felt very stupid.
>>
>>2123688

I like to pretend it's real life and play a VN one single time without save scumming or backpedaling, if I fuck up that's it for me desu.
>>
File: 1454543033630.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1454543033630.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
>>2129481
How on earth did you play Aoi Shiro?
>>
>>2129488
Anon would be pretty certain to get a bad end in Flowers like that as well
>>
>>2129492
Yeah... it's kinda impossible for most people to answer that first quizz right to Begin with.
>>
>>2129488
Simple, hold your breath. Turn your face blue and white.
>>
>>2129134
Lily = yuri. Smooth
>>
YNNKN seems great, but I don't have any consoles. Can't they make a port for toasters? I'd buy the game.
>>
>>2129543
Look for a cheap 2nd hand PS4 once the neo is announced.
>>
>>2129430
I agree it's oversaturated. But I like that.
The illust color is worse in my opinion, due to the bright blacks. It's as though they were supposed to be the same, but they scanned, printed, or rendered the illust with no concern for contrast.
>>
File: cg.png (1MB, 2010x1632px) Image search: [Google]
cg.png
1MB, 2010x1632px
>>2129560
Or the CG could be a base before lighting is applied. That's possible too. It even makes sense to oversaturate that, since lighting often degrades contrast.
>>
>https://shop.salburg.com/product/yoru2_comboset/
I hope the english limited edition gets some of this stuff without costing $200.

>>2129434
All the camera-staring is ruining the art for me.
>>
>>2129571
They're not staring at the camera. In the right one they're even looking sidelong toward each other.

Character art is better drawn with characters facing at least roughly forward.
>>
File: 1471014806267.gif (481KB, 450x314px)
1471014806267.gif
481KB, 450x314px
>>2129571
>All the camera-staring is ruining the art for me.
Oh God not this again.
>>
thread:
>>2129886
>>
>>2129488
Being serious, is there any other visual novel with just as much bad endings as Aoishiro? It's like the Dark Souls of VN'S.
>>
>>2129943
Akai Ito. They were both PS2 games, so navigating the choices was the gameplay.
Thread posts: 446
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.