[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highway Blossoms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 8

File: highway-blossoms.jpg (84KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
highway-blossoms.jpg
84KB, 854x480px
has anyone already try it? i wanted to try it before buy it in steam, but didn't find any download, so anyone can say if it worth it? thanks
>>
Call me stupid, but does this include a lewd patch? Assuming it has a non-rated version.
>>
>>2073846

use the yuri game thread.
>>
its good
it has sex scenes
and its more of a novel than any decision making
>>
I will just wait and pirate it like I did with Kindred Spirits.
>>
>>2085369
How could you do that?!
You could have even asked for a free copy on /u/ - and received one, to boot!

Speaking of which, in a week, I'll have a spare Steam key of Kindred Spirits...
>>
>>2079725
Steam has the lewd patch disabled, but they provide the link in the forums on a stickied post. You even get a cheevo for it.

The second one is not very good, and considering where it is in the story it really makes you grumble a bit.
>>
>>2085369
there's already a crack on IGG
>>
>>2085369
Come on anon, it's 10 bucks to support someone who is making really niche things that you enjoy... At least buy a copy of the game if you like it.
>>
File: Aoi Reassures.jpg (122KB, 728x719px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi Reassures.jpg
122KB, 728x719px
It's was a fun ride and the pacing got me hooked. The lewd scenes were tastefully done, but the lewd finale was a bit disappointing no licking pussy shot . The music is nice and fits the overall setting and story. There's a Goofball mode to give the story some humor twists/replayability.

My only complains are:
Amber wouldn't shut up about her dead grandpa. and You can't romance Mariah. I wanted Amber to shut her up with some pussy juice.
>>
This was a good short VN. Mariah was worst girl.
>>
>>2085903
Well she did kind of save the MC from eternal regret tho.
>>
Horrible. Not even worth pirating.

Starlight Vega, and Kindred Spirits are a thousand times better.
>>
>>2085903
Mariah best girl for sexually bullying

Sadly, no option for that
>>
>>2085936
Have fun with the one jap yuri release occuring every 10 years.
>>
>>2085981
Would Mariah get flustered due to sexual bullying?
I really want to see this
>>
Really good game, almost as good as Kindred spirits. Not sure why people like >>2085936 are so butthurt about it.
>>
It was pretty great. I'm don't really like kinetic novels, but I finished this before realizing that it was one. The desert exploration parts were very relaxing, and the relationship drama part was mercifully short. Overall, I'd give it a rating of lesbian girlfriend/music festival.
I knew what I was getting into but got more out of it.
>>
>>2086143
>almost as good as Kindred spirits
laughingwhores.jpeg
>>
>>2086147
This sounds about right. In hindsight some of it was kind of silly, like Amber, who had never heard about the gold, managing to find all of it before everyone else who had presumably been actually prepared though I didn't notice it while reading so it worked well enough.
>>
>>2086143
HB's is only around 6 hours long, no choices, the MC becomes really unlikable in the second half of the game, and the game launched with all kinds of bugs and glitches. It's alright, but it's not really anything special in VN terms, EVN terms maybe, but not for VNs as a whole. When Nurse Love Addiction comes out it 2 days that will blow HB out of the water.
>>
>>2086318
.the MC becomes really unlikable in the second half of the game
She was only ever really bad during the scene where the motorhome broke down. But after she explained herself I felt like she was really easy to sympathize with, even if she was clearly wrong.
>>
>>2086040
Japs have been releasing more yurige recently, and fully voiced too. Come out from your cave, anon.
>>
>>2086318
Amber was the best character in the game. Even if her typical yuri drama outburst was obviously wrong her rationale for doing so made sense. Everyone else was kind of a cardboard cutout. It was satisfying seeing her recover.

Seriously getting sick of this baggage/self loathing = bitch meme, especially in Amber's case when she got over it all.
>>
>>2086618
What I like about Amber is that she's not your typical self insert protag. She's someone with clearly defined interests and opinions, and she has a past (bad relationship with parents and dead grandpa) that's shaped those things. That's why I'm okay with her outburst even if it was a little annoying. It made sense from a character perspective.
>>
>>2086618
I'm more annoyed with how she treated Marina as a whole. She makes fun of her for being childish, but also dislikes it when she starts behaving more maturely.

It's not that I found her bitchy, it's just that she was the cause of just about all of her own problems in the game and the solution was obvious, but doesn't accept it until she confides in her rival, which just seems like bad writing.
>>
>>2086618
>seriously getting sick of this baggage/self loathing = bitch meme
People tend to find that kind of character frustrating whether or not they sympathize with them. One of the most common complaints I've seen about the game is that people have an issue with the MC.
>>
>>2086718
>which just seems like bad writing.
Really? I thought that was the better moments in the game. It would be a lot more boring if she just figured it out on her own. Says more about the characters this way.
>>
>>2086618
I suspect at least some of it is because the game sounds like "cute girls doing cute things: road trip edition" based on the official description.
>>
>>2085393
I would love to take that off your hands :^)
>>
Is Tess going to be a lesbian when she grows up? It seems like she has a thing for Marina.
>>
>>2087143
>tfw no epilogue where Tess finds Marina ten years later and steals her from Amber
>>
>>2079719
mega:///#!YYYn2ApC!dqv95mbWZMBDaMJ_UoVLgvbbqlnImjX1R4TGA2PvmT8

free download if you want it. idk about the lewd patch, i might buy it on steam for the chieveos
>>
>>2087143
Obviously a child showing affection towards another person immediately determines it's sexuality once it's grown up.
Come on, that's first grader's knowledge!
>>
So is Amber the worst girlfriend in the history of yuri VNs?
>>
grills dont pirate games
>>
>>2089867
Yep. So fucking annoying.
>>
>>2090297
HAHAHA

Women share download links for BL, otome, and whatever media interests them like there's no tomorrow. I remember when the publisher for Amnesia:Memories was upset at how much it was pirated.
>>
>>2079719
I found the relationship to be the weakest part of the game. Especially the completely unnecessary freakout right before the end. It felt as if it was just there to add some stupid drama and to pad the length of the game.

Everything else I found very enjoyable. It reminded me a lot of my own relationship with my grandpa and how I felt when he died.
>>
>>2090468
Those aren't proper onee-samas or imoutos, anon-chan. Those are merely fujoshi who need to see the light.
>>
Have the devs said anything about a possible Mariah route?
>>
File: 1455049824115.jpg (172KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
1455049824115.jpg
172KB, 940x940px
I think I'll like this game way more than Nurse Love Addiction. Sci-fi magic crap was just so weird to me.

This seems much more chill. Wish I had just gotten this first instead of Nurse Love Addiction. Oh well, guess I can wait a couple weeks til I have spare cash.
>>
>>2092088
*Echoes of a thousand damned souls laughing in unison*

Bull fucking shit. Nurse Love Addiction is a thousand times better. Better Voice acting. Better art. Better BGM. Better storyline. Better characters.

Sci fi is the best part. The difference is Nurse Love addiction tries somthing new. While Highway blossoms is a National Treasure rip off with lesbians.
>>
>>2092095
>While Highway blossoms is a National Treasure rip off with lesbians
I think that's painting the game in a very incorrect light desu. Despite being the thing that drives the plot forward the treasure stuff is pretty understated compared to the romance.

But I also thought Nurse Love Addiction was a bit of a stretch, so...
>>
>>2092103
What you dont like cannibalism, evil twin sisters, secret organisations, Big Boss-esque mental doppelgangers, attempted rapes, stabbings, and yandare?
>>
>>2092104
don't forget reincarnation, wonderhealing, adding your own punctuation marks, cliche 'not related by blood' sisters who are practically all over each other from the beginning on and i'm still salty that they didn't even see it as a necessity to translate the definitions interface for that price.
>>
File: 1456719514014.png (251KB, 315x589px) Image search: [Google]
1456719514014.png
251KB, 315x589px
>>2092095
>>2092104
>>2092115

Spoilers are exactly what wasn't my cup of tea. It's not a bad VN, but one I could've waited a little longer for since I only really enjoyed one route.

The game with fucking lesbian ghosts is more believable than Nurse Love Addiction.
>>
Cute game. Drama was a little forced, but I didn't find it too unbearable.
>>
I don't know, I really liked it to be honest. Most people seem to hate the game but I thought it was really good.
>>
>>2079719
You can download it here: https://mega.nz/#!YYYn2ApC!dqv95mbWZMBDaMJ_UoVLgvbbqlnImjX1R4TGA2PvmT8
(from http://igg-games.com/highway-blossoms-free-download.html)
I haven't played it yet, but i've read some negative things about it.
>>
>>2098173
whoops >>2087485 already posted the link
>>
Are local writefags going to make fics? I'm interested in making one, though apparently this game hasn't had such a good reception around here.
>>
>>2098543
The only real criticism I've seen besides the buggy release is that Amber isn't perfect.
The lack of a Mariah route (or any route, as it's a KN) has also come up from time to time.
>>
>>2098545
Well, I didn't expect Amber to be perfect at all. After all, people are often shitty in their relationships to each other.
The lack of other route options didn't bother me that much, considering I'd rather have a good single route than many shitty ones such as KS that I wouldn't expect to have less routes, but still has huge discrepancies in quality because of the many different writers, there's like an entire world between Rin's route and anyone else's.

I sure as hell loved Highway Blossoms. I really felt compelled by the story, and I feel somewhat empty now that I've finished it, which only things I really liked can do to me.

So, yeah, I'm totally writing a follow-up fic to cope. About that, I don't see it listed on ffnet, likely because it's recent. Is there any way to make them add the category? Would I have better luck if I tried making an Ao3 account?
>>
>>2098545
People aren't bothered that Amber isn't perfect, they're bothered because her character is extremely annoying at parts of the story. Many of the extremes of her flaws are just used to create drama after drama, so it felt like the writers forced flaws onto her just to push the story in the direct they wanted without events occurring more naturally. I don't mind if a character has flaws, but in this case I don't think they were handled well.
>>
>>2079719

It was pretty good, all in all. It's got a unusual setting, it's about 4-5 hours long but it's a kinetic novel rather than a more standard visual novel. No voice acting but would you expect that for $9.99?

The ending left me feeling a little weird. II found it odd that the protagonist faked her orgasm and there wasn't any kind of follow up to that at all. I mean it makes sense that someone might suck at cunnilingus first time out but even so...
>>
>>2099587
A good girlfriend would've walked her through it, not pretend like it's all good when it's not.
>>
>>2099587
Yeah, it seemed like a missed opportunity for a cute/lewd teaching scene. I sort of wonder if they ran out of their art budget and had to cut the scene short.
>>
>>2099758
I think I read an interview where the dev revealed that that scene was supposed to be comedic. It really didn't have the intended effect on me if so.
>>
>>2099792
>it was supposed to be funny
>we are just privy to the fact that the mc did something that if any sexual parter found out happened to them it would be utterly defeating regardless of gender

Yea, I don't quite see how they thought that would get laughs.
>>
>>2099803
>>2099758
>>2099724

I can kind of understand someone letting it slide for fear of ruining the romantic atmosphere - it certainly wasn't the best choice but it wasn't too terrible as long as she doesn't make a habit out of it.
>>
>>2099209
I don't think these were that bad. She arguably has reasons for being afraid.

>>2099724
Actually, no, she didn't want to humiliate her fucking girlfriend on her first time.
>>
>>2101071
I think I'd be more humiliated if I'd thought the first one went well only to have to be directed at a later date.
>>
>>2101103
I didn't imply that she was going to tell her at any point. Surely you get better at it with practice.
>>
It's probably a case of a) we don't usually see in yuri one girl having experience before the other and b) even without experience they can preform cunilingus like a pro.

I thought the way it handled it was more believable. If less romantic.
>>
>>2101119
I don't think it's unromantic either. Making it a joke was a shit idea from the devs (let's be honest, I thought the sex scenes didn't add anything to the game and I might as well just have played without them) but the whole idea that Marina is clearly not perfect on that standpoint is kinda cute and could have felt romantic if handled better read: not as a fucking joke
>>
>>2101107
You can only improve with practice if you're practicing the correct technique.
>>
>>2101147
Surely Amber can give her subtle hints as to what to do, without outright telling her "well, you really fucking suck at sucking."
>>
>>2101275
Of course she can, but why hasn't she done so already?
Reading some anons' comments one might conclude that Amber's only two options were keeping quiet and faking her orgasm so as to not ruin the mood/humiliate her girlfriend or bluntly telling Marina she sucks at this. It's not like the female orgasm goes from 0 to climax in 30 seconds flat. Gently nudging Marina in the right direction - even if this involved faking a bit at the start - is exactly what Amber should have done in the first place.
>>
>>2101125
>The second sex scene is definitely a happier, lighter one and is supposed to be kind of silly, not just erotic.

http://okazu.yuricon.com/2016/06/21/interview-with-josh-kaplan-creator-of-highway-blossoms/
I didn't think the second scene was funny or erotic. Most people I know just scratched their heads at it and couldn't figure out why such a scene was included in the first place.
>>
>>2101729
To be fairly honest, the sex scenes in the game don't add anything to the story. Don't misunderstand me, the fact that Amber despair-fucked Marina the first time is relevant, but the scene itself doesn't add anything more to the story than the mention that they had sex thereafter.
>>
>>2101729
Let's hope there is a general learning from mistakes.
>>
It was a good ride, but second sex scene had me grumbling a lot and the whole story needed a whole lot more "but we're both girls!" to make it more pure.
>>
>>2101729
>last sex scene
>main girl fakes an orgasm

Why did they do this?
>>
>>2102645
Because they're the kings of dumb as shit decisions.
>>
>>2102643
>whole story needed a whole lot more "but we're both girls!" to make it more pure.
I like how casual everyone was about it though. Amber being openly gay and everyone treating it like it wasn't a big deal was refreshing.
>>
I know the second sex scene was bad, but does anyone want to talk about how one of the most major side characters was a depressed alcoholic to a degree that was a little sad to witness?

What was up with that.
>>
>>2102880
Not only that, but her emotionally stunted little sister is there to witness most of it and the only thing keeping her from wrecking herself and the people around her is her overworked childhood friend.

The comic relief side characters get sadder the more you think of them.
>>
>>2102643
>the "but we're both girls!" meme
no please, good yuri isn't about xddd gay gurls doing cute things but them being just as cute and lovable characters as any couple
>>
>>2102666
>>2104301
It was so casual it felt like hetshit
>>
>>2104581
>Without one for the biggest yuri cliches, one that anons constantly complain about, feels like het.

What am I reading?
>>
>>2104595
The reason Yuri never goes anywhere
>>
>>2104618
>implying it's supposed to go somewhere
Anon please, don't be silly.
>>2104595
>constantly complaining
I merely mentioned a tiny opinion that was meant to be brushed off
>>
>>2104595
But cliches are based from reality
I like my stories to feel like reality
>>
>>2104935
You just went full retard. Don't go full retard.

>But cliches are based from reality

Cliches don't work like this. You know what is a cliche? The self-lubricating anus in yaoi fiction. It's super common.

Turns out that cliches are just common shit, nothing more.
>>
>>2104944
It felt like hetshit in many ways, desu
>>
>>2104948
Kek
>>
>>2104935
You don't know what a cliché is, do you?
>>
>>2101729
It should have set up a third scene honestly, that would have worked out great
>>
I want to bully Mariah.
>>
>>2107372
No bully
>>
File: Ohhhhh.jpg (37KB, 250x311px) Image search: [Google]
Ohhhhh.jpg
37KB, 250x311px
So even if Amber was a bitch sometimes can we admit that her and Marina were a cute couple?
>>
>>2108648
Cute as a button.
>>
>>2108648
Meh. Amber and Mariah would be better. I think the devs feel the same assuming how many scenes they got together.
>>
It felt really het until Amber decided to get her head out of her ass.
>>
>>2110782
>het
What is this meme and why won't it die?
>>
>>2111094
Because Amber is striving to be the provider/protector in the relationship 24/7 for the first, what, three-fourths of the game? That's basically a giant tidal wave of western masculine machismo and it pisses me off.
>>
>>2111127
And that is something that Marina gets angry about. Besides, what about wanting to provide for someone is inherently masculine? Your thinking is limited.
>>
>>2111127
That was stated to be a giant character flaw, though. Amber's whole issue was believing she could only show love by babying someone and that's what led to her cutting ties with Marina.
>>
>>2111133
The thing is that it didn't feel like a big enough payoff to put up with her acting in such a way for so long.
>>
>>2111134
So you would rather Amber wear a dress and paint Marina's nails?
>>
>>2111139
I don't think that's what he was implying, but the hetshit argument is still pretty lazy.
>>
>>2113077
>he
Stop this.
>hetshit argument
That's not necessarily what I'm arguing. It's more that the VN just gives off a disagreeable vibe, particularly with the last sex scene where the person with the feminine gender role tries to pleasure Amber, with the masculine gender role, and fucking fails and Amber doesn't even try to correct this and it just reeks of heteronormative relationship dynamics bias.
>>
>>2113095
Holy shit, your arguments is in direct contradiction of what you think you're arguing for.
How can anyone lack self-awareness so much?
>>
>>2113095
There are so many things wrong with this argument I don't even know where to begin, but let's try.

Firstly, you seem to be under the impression that other girls only act like your accepted view of them and that any other way is wrong. In reality, they can act however they want, whether that's feminine, androgynous, or butch. In the case of Amber, she just happens to be more boyish, which the story goes out of its way to explain is because of her upbringing.

Similarly, your complaint of it being hetronormative is a contradiction in and of itself. By comparing it to a het relationship you are saying that lesbian relationships can't be any other way. Amber and Marina's relationship falls in line with a traditional romantic worldview. That's fine. But it also leads us into the next paragraph.

Amber's dominance is criticized by other characters and arguably the story itself. Her assumption that she can only be loved if she protects is the backbone of her character development, and like the first example, stems from her upbringing and her relationship with her grandpa. This is the reason why Marina eventually snaps. She wants a partnership with Amber and not to be treated as an idiot who needs protection.

If you don't like the second h-scene is dumb, though I interpret it as Amber still having a long way to go. But if it ruined the story for you, that's fine. Just don't throw stories under the bus because it doesn't appeal to whatever warped conclusion you've come to on the subject of romance and gender.
>>
>>2113095
Congratulations. This is the most retarded thing i've ever heard. And this is coming from someone who strongly dislikes the game.
>>
>>2113095
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>2113115
>>2113161
>>2113483
>>2113512
>>2114392
Sorry. I'm retarded, and I know this; I happen to be an expert on that subject.
>>
File: EG4QsxW.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
EG4QsxW.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>2114415
I forgive you, but do take some time to reflect on what your beliefs are.
>>
>>2114415
You're an expert on projecting?

Sure. I will give it to you.
>>
Funny how anons are still talking about this short kinetic novel and not any of the other VNs that released this year.

Guess there's something to be said about being divisive
>>
>>2114640
Kindred Spirits and Nurse Love Addiction still have threads as well, with the former being easily the most active of the bunch.
>>
>>2114640
It makes sense. As far as yuri EVNs go there are worse choices than Highway Blossoms.
>>
>>2114801
And Starlight Vega's thread died because it hit bump limit
>>
>>2115679
Now that I think about it, are HB and SV the only worthwhile yuri EVNs?
>>
>>2115698
Don't forget about Strawberry Vingegar.
>>
>>2115698
There are some worthwhile looking upcoming ones.
>>
>>2114640
>Guess there's something to be said about being divisive

There's nothing to be said for making a stupid mind boggling decision like the second h scene
>>
>>2118830
Just wait until we see r34 of the trucker.
>>
>>2118830

Who will be the first to create their own donut steel oc?
>>
File: fourth trio.png (15KB, 1107x700px) Image search: [Google]
fourth trio.png
15KB, 1107x700px
>>2120424
this is sharlene the forth member of the trio and mariahs spunky girlfriend ples be kind
>>
>>2115698
Katahane?
>>
>>2122811
>katahane
>evn
that word doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>2121955
Wow qt anon what knd of hobbyes does she hav?
>>
>>2121955
You forgot
>original character do not steal
>>
>>2122826
sh hunts tresure and is very good at it. mariah lves her bcause that
>>
So everyone keeps asking about a Mariah route, but what I really want to know is when are we getting a Cassi route?
>>
>>2127534
the store girl?
>>
>>2133112
Yeah. It felt like she was supposed to get a larger role in the story, but was scrapped.
>>
File: I'm not a great photographer.jpg (2MB, 3664x656px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not a great photographer.jpg
2MB, 3664x656px
>>2134731
>It felt like she was supposed to get a larger role in the story, but was scrapped.

True in more ways than one.

>>2098553
I've been writing one as well, started a couple weeks back. Though it's more to get experience writing in general, I liked the story a lot, especially the travel elements. I get to travel a lot for work, and I've been to all the places except Canyon de Chelly, which I'm going to visit in October. Hopefully I'll have it mostly done by then, except for some on-site research in Grand Tetons.
>>
>>2114640
>>2114801
Played Kindred Spirits after this one. It was mostly okay but I couldn't stand the whole b-but we're both girls xDDDDDDDD meme which is fucking obnoxious and should not be around on this medium anymore. Of course they're both fucking girls, that's the whole point of the genre, and no that's not a very insightful commentary on people's regards to their own homosexuality.
>>
>>2135592
KS is a fair few years old now though and yeah, but we're both girls is a pretty big thing for a lot of people.There were plenty of characters in it who didn't think that.
>>
>>2134731
Actually, the devs started to like her character once they saw her sprite design.
>>
>>2135592
>that's not a very insightful commentary on people's regards to their own homosexuality.

Japan isn't political about their yuri.
>>
>>2135592
>Of course they're both fucking girls, that's the whole point of the genre
Which is why they make a point of it.

It's the same with other genres. Like with blood related incest they'll make a big deal out of that they're blood related.
>>
>>2135781
If they don't need to be political about it, then don't address it at all.
>>2135786
>they make a point of it
The reader is not retarded. They know they're in for gay girls.
>>
>>2135898
Japan doesn't get political with their 2D media.
>>
>>2135898
I think Japan likes to play up the forbidden aspect of such relationships, which is why they make such a big deal out of it.
>>
>>2135898
>The reader is not retarded. They know they're in for gay girls.
Yes, and part of what the reader is supposed to expect is characters who say things like that. It is intentional.

You may want lesbians who are self-aware and confident in their sexuality, but that is fairly uncommon in the yuri genre. In fact that holds true for female sexuality in general, even in het works. Them being shy and uncomfortable about it is expected.
>>
>>2136074
>You may want lesbians who are self-aware and confident in their sexuality
But if they're too confident then that means they're masculine and it may as well be hetshit!
>>
>>2135778
Yeah, this is the case. She was just supposed to be a minor side character but I really liked the design the artist came up with. When I have more free time I wanna give her an actual route.
>>
>>2135781
Actually, that's wrong. For exa-

>>2136078
Ah, nevermind, you're just retarded.
>>
>>2136334
are you a dev? if so mariah route when
>>
>>2136486
Yeah I am. Probably never, though the other writer is writing some text-only, side story spinoff stuff about the trio. We discussed doing other routes as DLC or something but most people didn't want Amber to ever end up with anyone else.
>>
>>2136452
Hold on there, I'm >>2135592 & >>2135898 but I'm not >>2136078. Yeah, he's retarded.

Them being uncomfortable and shy about sexuality at all is something I expect, since we're talking about high schoolers here, it's part of natural character development. But they're in fucking love with another girl, I think it's too late to complain about the fact that they're both girls, and it adds literally nothing because they say "b-but we're both girls!!!" and then proceed to just ignore the question they raised throughout the whole fucking game while happily porking with girls.
>>
>>2136493
The whole issue with that is that with the way you started your story, she was bound to end up with Marina, so if you end up making a route where she ditches her for Mariah who most people antagonized, Amber'll be even more hated than she already is.
>>
>>2142552
I'm guessing you're thinking of El Cazador
>>
>>2134900
>I'm not a great photographer.jpg
Nonsense. That seems like a pretty good shot to me. The mountains are centered and everything.

I've been to a lot of the places featured in the story as well. Was tickled when they took the detour to the thermometer. I always see it on the way to Vegas.
>>
I just saw that this is on iOS now. I've been holding off getting it. Should I?
>>
>>2147006
iOS port is fine. I actually prefer the text box in it because it's easier to read.
>>
is there somewhere to get the cg rips?
>>
>>2164916
>better bump this dead thread and delete my post
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.