[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 54

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>2361293

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://pastebin.com/Pgksn5ke
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related Threads:

FLOWERS: >>2353845
Sono Hanabira: >>2295906
Akai Ito / Aoishiro: >>2334926
Life is Strange: >>2352641
Valkyrie Drive: >>2352346
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>2303244
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!: >>2312611
Mass Effect: >>2312645
>>
Recent news:
Steam Summer Sale is on! Browse the curator for discounts or get recommendations >>2365353 >>2365356 >>2365365 >>2365366

Pathfinder Kingmaker promises LGBT romances http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2ucs9&page=10?Pathfinder-Kingmaker-Announced#487
Upcoming XCOM 2 expansion says "soldiers will form relationships" dynamically becoming best buds and getting special abilities when they fight together; it's probably not really romantic but might be shippable
News from last thread: >>2361295

Is it time to make a NoA2 thread to corral the hype and despair into?
>>
File: 1496360804196.gif (611KB, 95x141px) Image search: [Google]
1496360804196.gif
611KB, 95x141px
Any upcoming japanese VNs or nukige to look forward to?
>>
>>2368708
Forever 86%
https://cookie4.com/projects/tsuiyuri/progress/
>>
>>2368708
Sukera Sparo
>>
>>2368708
Kotonoha Amrilato
Flowers Fuyu-hen
Kimihane Couples (supposed to be later this year)

>>2368720
That's a developer (Kotonoha Amrilato's)
>>
File: Aneki.png (570KB, 853x472px) Image search: [Google]
Aneki.png
570KB, 853x472px
Imagine everyone's surprise if this ends up like reverse Danganronpa where Alushe's harem literally die for her.
>>
Any MMOs /u/ would reccommed? I've heard good things about Black Desert.

Would be more likely to get into an MMO if there where /u/ comrades on server.
>>
>>2368780
Closest example would be something in gran blue over in their thread but meh. I think someone tried something for xiv but it fell through because interest is kind of lacking when it comes to mmos. I wouldn't really expect anything from BDO or just mmos in general because of how they are. Any story content is going to be spar and/or bare bones. Plus BDO has typical treadmill problems.
>>
>>2368797
Mostly what I'm thinking is anyone interested would start the game in question at level 1 and /u/ would grow as a group, then support anyone who wanted to join later.

I mentioned BDO but anything pay once like GW2 or a f2p. Basically anything that doesn't require a sub, but I've had trouble finding a dedent f2p.
>>
>>2368816
Mostly my question could be rephrased as "does anyone want to play online together and freely talk about /u/ related things?"
>>
>>2368708
Seabed VN was announced more than halfway translated recently, should be done before 2017 ends.

2nd half of Ne No Kami also should be done before 2017 but the publisher has been a little quiet lately so we have no idea when.
>>
>>2368780
Maybe there are some games lots of lesbians play?
>>
>>2368780
FFXIV is the only decent one.
>>
>>2368797
>gran blue

Almost started playing that just randomly when I saw it on the jap app store the other day.

Does it have gays in some meaningful capacity?
>>
>>2368850
depends on how you define meaningful. Maintext? Probably not. Subtext so close it might as well be maintext? I think there's a few cases, the granblue thread would be able to point them out.
>>
>>2368841
>Ne No Kami
I wish we'd get an estimate. They've been saying "soon" ever since the first part released.
>>
will I get confused if I play this game without watching the anime first ?

the anime are already in my plan to watch list, but I still have to finish kinimosa first lol
>>
>>2368816
I half remember there being a /u/ guild of sort in either GW or GW2 (probably the former). Considering it hasn't been brought up here for a few years I expect it to be inactive nowadays.
>>
>>2368907
The anime and game are separate isolated stories, so you'll be fine.
>>
>>2368780
for /u/ comrades probably go for weeb games, don't really get into weeb games myself though everything just seems off for some reason.

Really MMOs are quite subjective because of their look and offering more in different areas like pvp/pve/customization and all that.

>>2368797
for story GW2 has a main lesbian couple and a few other random npc who are lesbian but GW2 is more the tumblr crowd, although i think the lesbian couple doesn't look 'that' tumblr-ish.
>>
Anyone have a guide/list of the little scenes in NoA where you can find Lilysse doing random stuff while wandering about? Like the one where you're in the market and she's buying laundry detergent for Arnice's clothes or whatever it was.
>>
>>2368920
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/158374-nights-of-azure/72639541 ?
>>
>>2368931
Those are memories which are linked to the main story. What I'm talking about is more or less 'random encounters' and they're not recorded. Think of it like skits from Tales of series that are not connected to the story.
>>
File: vira 5 uncap.jpg (56KB, 422x661px) Image search: [Google]
vira 5 uncap.jpg
56KB, 422x661px
>>2368850
There are two instances of canon gay in the main story, but one is very one sided and the other is a main villain pining for her dead love. Basically the entirety of the first arc happened because of a sad lesbian.
Most people like the subtext pairings instead, although the playable lesbian is very popular and a lot of people love her for her antics.

It's not something I'd recommend if you just want gay, but if you're the type who likes gay as a sidedish and enjoy these types of games anyway you won't be disappointed. It's one of the meatier and more generous mobage I've played.
We have a /u/ crew over in the thread too and everyone is nice and helpful.
>>
>>2368699
>Upcoming XCOM 2 expansion says "soldiers will form relationships" dynamically becoming best buds and getting special abilities when they fight together; it's probably not really romantic but might be shippable
I don't think this is really newsworthy here 2bh. I mean, you don't even play as the soldier, you are the commander.

This is like being Commander Shepard and so invested to Garrus/Tali relationship while not being able to romanced Liara.
>>
>>2368943
Ah yeah sorry, it's been a while since I played it. I think you just need to visit different maps every time you progress in the main story. Or after you finished some quests. I'm trying to look for a Japanese guide atm but couldn't find anything so far about the locations.
>>
File: 1498615533949.png (81KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
1498615533949.png
81KB, 1000x814px
>>
I've heard somewhere that some Princess Maker game had a yuri ending, which one was that?
>>
>>2368920
In game folder, you can find in QC01_LUL folder which contains event related to Lilysse. ebm file is partially readable with notepad or word pad.

I only remember event with cat is happened at outskirt, forgot to take note of most random event. I only have:

chapter 4 summer vacation market sewer front - chris event
chapter 4 church outside - chris event
chapter 4 market opera front lloyd & alucard event + lilysse event
>>
File: 1459580643961.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459580643961.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmjEUhQudCk
>First scene of the trailer is Alushe, asleep nude under the covers, being woken up by Liliana

I see what you did, Gust.
>>
File: twonukesweren'tenough.gif (666KB, 841x499px) Image search: [Google]
twonukesweren'tenough.gif
666KB, 841x499px
>>2369061
>handholding in the first ten seconds
The definition of degeneracy.
>>
File: 1498565164796.png (277KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498565164796.png
277KB, 500x500px
>>2369061
LILYSSE COME BACK
>>
>>2369020
Thanks, that's handy. If nothing else at least it contains the dialogue.
>>2368956
I didn't really expect there to be one, considering how little fan art there is I doubt there would be some guide besides for the story. I was just asking on the off-chance that someone had one or was making one themselves.
>>
File: screenshot.png (854KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
854KB, 1280x738px
Wolfenstein The Old Blood is unironically one of the best games you can find in the yuri curator.
>>
How /u/ are the Senran Kagura games and which one of them should one pick up, if any?
>>
>>2369214
Yagyuu clearly wants to fuck Hibari and Katsuragi is the gayest of them all. Beyond that there is some ship teasing here and there.
>>
>>2369214
You should pick up Valkyrie Drive instead, if you haven't already.
>>
>>2369243
I have. It was actually that game that reminded me of SK.
>>
>>2369212
They probably get killed or worse when the Nazis win.
>>
>>2369214
It's been a while since I've touched the series, but pretty /u/. There are a few girls who make blatant sexual advances on other girls(in your average fanservice way)and a lot of shipping and gay moments. I was always fond of them.

The 3DS games are considered the main entries and have more focused plot on top of the PLOT and a smaller cast of characters, while the Vita/PS4 games are lighter. Assuming you want to get into it for characters above all else I'd recommend starting with Burst(first main entry game) or Shinovi Versus(second game but first "side" series entry that changes a few things from the main series). Preferably Burst, but if the larger cast of girls exclusive to the side games appeal to you it wouldn't be too bad to start with Shinovi. You'd just suffer some whiplash if you decided to do Burst afterwards and see a group of the girls be treated as outright villains.
>>
File: 1457569944780.jpg (222KB, 1818x978px) Image search: [Google]
1457569944780.jpg
222KB, 1818x978px
I try to remember to recommend this every few Steam sales, since nobody ever seems to mention it otherwise and that's a shame because I loved it.

Strawberry Vinegar, short-but-incredibly-sweet VN about food, puppy love with a demon girl, and food. 75% off (as are several of the developer's other games, but I gather they're largely depressing, straight, or both, so this is the only one I've played).
>>
>>2369272
Emilly something (don't remember the name) is worth it as well. Sure it's tragic, but still beautiful somehow. Well, some people here would have issues with the way the story went, actually.

Ebihime is one of the few good writers doing Western VN. A shame half of it is het, so I'll never read.
>>
>>2369272
They do get together at the end of one of the routes. After a time-skip.
>>
>>2369284
I say "puppy love" only in the sense that outside of the flashforwards it's about a semi-realistic child's perception of being in love rather than SonoHana with lolis or whatever else people might assume when they see it's a yuri VN about a nine-year-old girl. There's certainly no need to be concerned it's just subtext or amgibuous close friendship they'll mature out of or whatever, it's quite explicitly about romantic love.
>>
>>2369061
Holy fucking shit. It's...outgaying the first game? What...what power is GUST playing at. It's amazing
>>
>>2369309
>kill off the yuri from the first game and recycle the MC into a irrelevant harem slut
>outgaying
>>
>>2369317
Someone's salty. Name one scenes that's more romantic then the Lily garden scene from the trailer.
>>
>>2369318
>then
>>
>>2369318
Of course I'm salty you secondary bitch. They shat all over the yuri from first game.
>>
File: concernedchiya.jpg (203KB, 458x540px) Image search: [Google]
concernedchiya.jpg
203KB, 458x540px
>>2369321
I hope these kinds of posts are just bait.
>>
>>2369326
Just ignore them.
>>
>>2369326
That anon's tone is incendiary but I'm in agreement. Arnice and Lilysse together or no buy.
>>
I will legit not buy it if Lilysse is not in the game.
>>
>>2369333
This but unironically.
>>
>>2369334
Do you have brain problems?
>>
>>2369338
?
>>
>>2369330
Arnice is a demon. She outlived Lilysse.
I'm going to guess you're not even being forced to ship Arnice with Alushe. There will probably be instances where you can increase a character's affection for Alushe, so when those happen, don't flirt with Arnice or whatever.

It's like those people bitching about gay options in Bioware games; unless you're actively trying to get them, they don't affect you.
>>
>>2369565
>unless you're actively trying to get them, they don't affect you
Tell that to DA2.
>>
>>2369565
It does affect us because its (hypothetical) existence at all retroactively ruins the story and characterisation of the first game. To reiterate, I'm not saying it's the end of the world until the game is released in Japan and we learn what's actually going on, but if you don't understand why this potentially upsets those of us who love the first game, you're dumb as dirt.
>>
>>2369582
Not them but the outrage is just way too early, because like you said we don't know anything. There's literally nothing to be upset about yet. I love the first game too, but I'm not in hysterics over not seeing Lilysse in the trailers of a game that Arnice isn't even the protagonist of.
>>
File: 1492037763881m.jpg (129KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1492037763881m.jpg
129KB, 1024x724px
https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/880410405255864320
>>
>>2369722
2 months after Japan. That's not bad. Time enough to be informed by the JP release before buying and not have to wait long.
>>
>>2369722
Hell yeah simultaneous PC release and just a little bit before my birthday. I wonder if we'll have to pay for DLCs then.
>>
>>2369722
>PS4 & PC Steam as well as making our debut on the #NintendoSwitch
>again no Vita
Yeah. Okay.
>>
>>2369257
The Americans evacuated them and considering someone like Caroline Becker can survive right under the Nazis' nose in fucking Berlin while in a wheelchair, needing colostomy, dialysis, etc., if they were evacuated to the US which is too large to effectively control an insurgent resistance, they could still be alive in 1961.
>>
Justice for Lilysse
>>
>>2369786
>Vita
She's dead, anon.
>>
>>2369786
Face it anon, Vita is the loser system that all the lame nerdy games go to when they can't get anyone else to pick them up, but gets dropped like a hot potato once mainline-system senpai notices them. The eternal 'I guess you'll do' of consoles and handhelds.
>>
In the years I've owned my vita I've only bought one game for it. I wish I had just spent the money on a tablet instead, as all I use it for is to browse the web in bed.
>>
>>2369791
>>2369792
Vita version of Nights of Azure almost outsold the PS4 version.
>>
>>2369798
In Japan the Vita is still doing fine, but here in the West it's deader than dead.
>>
>>2369798
>>2369799

This

Either get a PS4 or really consider getting the Switch especially if the latter is becoming the Vita's successor in terms of niche titles
>>
File: 1481553308801.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481553308801.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>2369214
They're /u/-ish in the same sense most seasonal anime is.

A lot of it is fanservice-y groping, in the 3DS titles which focus around the first two "teams" the girls are paired off with their opposite number on the enemy team and a lot of their dialogue is dripping with subtext. You also have some interteam stuff like Yagyuu/Hibari, and Katsuragi and Ikaruga have a history together as the oldest members of the team.

In the Shinovi et al. series which expands the roster massively the new teams also have their own pairings, so you're certainly never wanting for /u/ content, though obviously it's not on the level of its cousin Valkyrie Drive.

The difference between the 3DS series and the other series is that the 3DS games are more serious, and that extends to how the girls' relationships are.

In Burst/Deep Crimson the two leads Asuka and Homura are frequently drawn to each other and team up quiet a bit in the latter, and there's a lot of discussion with how ninja society is structured and how Homura and her crew are disgraced are obstacles to the two being together, but also a lot of their inner monologues and exchanges are frequently about how the other helps them through tough times emotionally.

In the other series, it's more "lol y'all bitches is gay" and the other characters will more frequently tease them about it. In a sense it's more explicit but also not as romantic, I guess.

So lots of good things there. And the gameplay's pretty functional too.
>>
>>2369804
Obviously it's still early in the piece, but I doubt Switch will take over that spot. But it'll be interesting to see how it shakes out with the PS4 still going strong, the Switch seeming to be doing pretty well and the ever increasing number of Japanese games getting PC ports. Since the concept of exclusives are basically dead and all that really matters is the actual cost in porting, I think the thing to look at will be how many of the anime tie-in games/VNs that get released on PS4/Vita start getting Switch ports. Those don't get discussed much on 4chan for obvious reasons though.
>>
>>2369722
Buying it on every platform for the culture.

Will probably mostly play it on Switch so I can use it in bed and on the toilet though.
>>
>>2369722
Perfect, better add it to my to-buy-list right away.
>>
>>2369583
I was actually looking at Fatal Frame's plot yesterday. Just realized how likely it is that Lilysse really is dead. Pretty much every couple in Fatal Frame ends up with one of them dead in the sequel. The canon ending are usually the bittersweet ones.

In case someone didn't know, NoA and Fatal Frame share the same writer.
>>
>>2369928
Pity they found such an incompetent man to write yuri. I'm tired of "and then the dyke dies in the end" cliche.
>>
>>2369930
>"and then the dyke dies in the end" cliche
Well, for this to happen in NoA2 he should commit a genocide, from what I've seen. Also it's not like Arnice was exactly "the straight one" either.
>>
>>2369932
>he should commit a genocide
No need. They already stated Lilies don't affect the ending so it's all subtext in that regard. I doubt we'll even see a bullshit-excuse kiss with Liliana this time.
>>
>>2369930
They wanted a dark story, so he was probably the only one up to the task. You can't say that he "kill lesbians" when most of the couples he broke up by death were het.
Curiously in the first Fatal Frame game, Miku has some incest subtext with her brother, that is dead on the third game. Then the fifth game reveals that he is also the father for her daughter.
So I think something similar could happen in NoA, with a flashback showing Arnice and Lilysse's life in the gap the game leaves before she dies. He at least can't be blamed of killing those characters relationship, as even in death, those who remain still think about the dead ones as very important to them.

Of course, I'm not saying NoA will be the same. The game is clearly lighter in tone.
Still, usually you can expect some things when you know better old works of a same author.
>>
>>2369932
Well they already killed off Muveil so it's off to a good start.
>>
>>2369061
I haven't been following developments. Is Al basically Lilysse and Arnice's daughter? Because I was kind of getting that vibe in the trailer there.
>>
Well, one thing for sure, it doesn't matter if all the lesbians in the game dies, it's still important that this game sells well. The tone of the game is dark, nothing we can do about that, but another yuri game being the most sucessful Gust title in years does raise the chance of them making stronger yuri content on their lighter titles as well.
>>
>>2369950
No, Alushe was resurrected by Curia using Arnice's blood.
>>
>>2369951
If the extra ending in NoA1 is the canon one then yuri is basically retconned. So good job supporting a game that retroactively negated yuri.
>>
>>2369950
She was received using Arnice's blood. So I guess she could be her daughter, kinda.
Maybe there's a plot twist where she shares Lilysse's blood or life force as well.

Worse case scenario, she's Lilysse's biological daughter with some random guy.
>>
>>2369955
At this point I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, this happened >>2369943
>her brother, that is dead on the third game. Then the fifth game reveals that he is also the father for her daughter.
>>
>>2369953
What? Their feelings were erased? Lilysse's maybe. Which is why I don't like the bad ending, but Arnice will always love her. It would be OOC for her not to.

Fact is that one of the characters dying won't erase what they felt in the first game. And if those characters actually lived together for years after the first game ending, it's not even an issue.

I'm also wondering if the game won't use the Night Lord at all, after his reveal in the first game, actually.
By the way, was the night Lord (the cat) and his VA revealed before the first game came out or was it a surprise character?
>>
>>2369953
Picking a particular ending to set the sequel after should not be thought of as retconning other branches of a game
>>
>>2369957
>but Arnice will always love her
Yeah but the kiss didn't happen and they didn't spend time afterwards. So Arnice forgot her like she forgot her first girlfriend. She hints at this when you defeat Chris.
>>
>>2369955
>She was received using Arnice's blood. So I guess she could be her daughter, kinda.

Would that make Camilla the other mom though due to actually being the one to revive her? Already far more successful with the ladies than poor Prof. Alucard ever was.
>>
>>2369963
>So Arnice forgot her like she forgot her first girlfriend.

Except we have a screen of NoA2 already where she's probably is talking about Lilysse, unless you can think of someone else. We don't even know which ending is canon.
People don't realize that every ending, even the good one, Arnice becomes the nightlord. Except for the one where Lilysse is the one becoming.
In every ending Arnice becames imortal while Lilysse is still a mortal human.
>>
>>2369965
>Already far more successful with the ladies than poor Prof. Alucard ever was.
Not to mention that they teased how she has mysterious connections to Muveil as well. Probably because she's also a half demon.
>>
>>2369930
Nights of Azure's writing is really good. You're an idiot.

Fatal Frame 2, and the movie, a curse only girls can know, are really the only ones with good yuri
>>
>>2369985
>Nights of Azure's writing is really good.
It's okay. Pity the unnecessary sequel ruins the whole experience.
>>
>>2369988
Now you're just being silly.
>>
>>2369989
No he's just being a moron.
>>
>>2369985
The movie had another writer, though.
And has the a happy end for the main couple.

>>2369988
It's good for a JRPG standard.
>Pity the unnecessary sequel ruins the whole experience.

No such a thing in the game media.
Also, how can something that's not even out ruins anything?
>>
>>2369961
How does that work? If a game has 100 endings, and a sequel is made that is canon (which they generally are) using only one ending, all other endings are canon for plot continuity is that so?

Anon please.
>>
>>2369992
I considered the ending ambiguous. The main girl is defintley a real lesbian, though.

I was sad about the lake we're all the lesbian couples in medieval Japan drowned themselves, but that's a sad reality. Was honestly surprised, by how much text was in the movie.
>>
Hold the fun bus right the hell up. There's a Fatal Frame movie?
>>
>>2369994
On a happier note, the woman did say: "It's more common for a girl to love another girl nowadays."

>>2369993
Nier did made different stories from different branches. Nothing stop NoA of making future spin off following other branches. So that anon is right
>>
>>2369997
Project Zero movie. It's really creepy, and filled with lesbians.
>>
>>2369993
The ending they chose is the canon one of course, but choosing one possibility as canon isn't retconning because it was there from the start.
Retconning is rewriting canon past events, or writing new material that blatantly contradicts previous information.
>>
>>2370000
Fine. One ending is chosen others are "retconned/negated/erased" whatever. Meaning kiss no longer happened and Arnice is unburdened for the waifu crowd.
>>
>>2369993
A branching plot means there's parallel continuity, i.e., different things can be canon in parallel.

Adding more to a branching continuity, such as by releasing a sequel, doesn't retcon the parallel canon. So you can have a game with multiple endings and potentially even release more than one sequel, each using a different ending as its canon, and it just means that what's canon is different in each sequel, without meaning that any ending of the first game is made less canon than the others.
>>
>>2370002
Was there ever an ending where they didn't kiss? And what makes you think that you know which ending they're using since all we know about the sequel happened in all endings?

They might make ambiguous mentions to Lilysse so that no ending will be choosen over the other, too.

Also, your paranoia with the waifu crowd is stupid.
>>
>>2370004
>Was there ever an ending where they didn't kiss?
Did you even play it senpai? It's the final ending https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X04dcKlA-co
>>
File: ss0602.jpg (875KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
ss0602.jpg
875KB, 1200x848px
>>2369722
preorders are up for PS4/Switch versions http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/nights-of-azure-2
>>
>>2370006
It'd be pretty funny if that one is the canon ending.
>>
>>2370006
>Final ending

Isn't the final ending the one with an extra scene after that one when they meet again?

>That's not even her form on NoA2

There's no reason to believe this is the canon ending over the other ones yet
>>
>>2370013
>Isn't the final ending the one with an extra scene after that one when they meet again?
No.
>>
>>2370002
>>Waifu crowd
>>Lesbian harem
You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>2370018
Okay, refreshing my memory:

There's three ending that are pretty similar, with the kids but a different conclusion.

One ending where Lilysse becomes the nightlord.

One ending where Arnice receives the blood directly, instead of getting it from Lilysse.

There's two odd ones. I think they're the most unlekely to be canon.
>But Arnice is the nightlord.
She absorb she blood from Lilysse in all three standard endings. So it's the same. It would be another thing if she had the same form of that Nightlord ending, but that's not the case.

I really don't get why you think that one is the canon ending.
>>
>>2370013
>Isn't the final ending the one with an extra scene after that one when they meet again?
It's the "true ending".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3gDf2u4dNo
>>
>>2370019
>Lesbian harem
It's confirmed that Lily ranks are only gimmicks and that they won't affect the ending. Like in Hyperdevotion Noire which first introduced Lily system. Just a shitty irrelevant fanservice mechanic so they can bait yuripigs into buying.
>>
>>2370024
Kids = kiss
>>
Just want to point out Arnice is already immortal, so its more like every ending Lilysse is mortal except one where she's the new NL.
>>
>>2370033
forgot link to >>2369968
>>
>>2370033
Well, sure. People are considering the fact that she was the "nightlord", though. So they believe the one ending where she explicitly says it is the canon one.
Except being the nightlord is having his blood, and she absorbs that in a lot of endings.

Anyway, the nightlord is just a title as the true Nightlord is still around.
>>
>>2370007
EU version when?
>>
>>2370026
>using the Noire game as example
I bet you think The Bureau is a true XCOM game too.

Also, there's zero chance of Alu ending up with a dude, so the example is doubly irrelevant. And who's to say NoA2 won't have multiple endings like the first game?
>>
File: 62458914_p0.png (644KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
62458914_p0.png
644KB, 566x800px
>>2370043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9YB3Ub77o
>>
>>2370048
Yeah, I saw that already. I was asking when is the EU version available for preorder.
>>
>>2370026
How do you fucking know that? There's plenty of romantic, and non fan servicey scenes in the trailer.

You're just a butt hurt little shit.
>>
>>2370055
>How do you fucking know that?
Devs literally confirmed it on a stream. Keep up you disgusting secondary.
>>
>>2370059
A dev confirmed there would be no romance. Yep, you're right. You are a fuckwit.
>>
I think it's safe to say it's just one anon bullshiting about it.

I for one hope that NoA2 sells 100k first week, total of 200k or more.
Then the next Atelier game will be gayer than Meruru.
Next BR will let you have romantic date with girls and the new protagonist is a shy megane who loves cute girls.
Gust will make a new IP where girls power up by kissing, but you can't grope and kiss them as a self insert.

inb4 NoA2 flops and next Atelier series becomes a het harem
>>
>>2370043
EU preorders aren't up yet but I'll check their EU twitter later
>>
File: 1393988113981.png (28KB, 263x132px) Image search: [Google]
1393988113981.png
28KB, 263x132px
>>2370067
>I for one hope that NoA2 sells 100k first week, total of 200k or more.
>200k
It probably will and then KT will complain how it sold like shit. Like with BR and Musou Stars.
Alternatively it sells well enough for a third game and they kill off Liliana and make Alushe into a harem side bitch.

>Then the next Atelier game will be gayer than Meruru.
>inb4 it features a trap protagonist since they already joked about that

>Next BR will let you have romantic date with girls and the new protagonist is a shy megane who loves cute girls.
>they decide to make a persona rippoff with the male protagonist since the first one flopped despite having lesbian characters

>Gust will make a new IP where girls power up by kissing, but you can't grope and kiss them as a self insert.
>inb4 they just make another EXA PICO het harem garbage

always remember happy day
>>
>>2370076
This is one salty faggot.
>>
>>2370067
If it'd get them to make a gay EXA_PICO game I'd buy those 100k copies myself.
>>
>>2370076
>inb4 they just make another EXA PICO het harem garbage

The Exa Pico dev is making a trash mobile game, that's where he deserves to be.
>>
>>2370079
To be fair! That trashy mobile game allows you to be a female and marry girls.

>>2370077
I keed. Mostly. Hopefully KT doesn't force Gust to become Compile Heart 2.0
>>
>>2370080
>Hopefully KT doesn't force Gust to become Compile Heart 2.0

Maybe they can pull Iris' sales numbers if KT tries that.

>>2370076
>inb4 it features a trap protagonist since they already joked about that

I had a nightmare where both of them were traps.
>>
>>2370080
>Compile Heart 2.0
How bad did they ruin the Neps? I know about the Noire and the Idol games, but other than that they've stayed true. For the most part.
>>
>>2370088
They're even doing a VR game where you can talk with her or some shit now.
Neptunia was fun. But I'm really tired of CH bullshit. Thy don't realize why people even liked it.
>>
File: 1454544514834.jpg (96KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454544514834.jpg
96KB, 1360x768px
>>2370086
>I had a nightmare where both of them were traps.
Oh my~ Pic related would be my reaction to that.
>>
>>2370092 #
Not a yaoi fan, but I would take that over het.
>>
>>2370096
See, we are natural allies onee-san.
>>
>>2370025
It's also only in this ending where you get an additional trophy. And I think it's also the only ending where "Eve" plays.
>>
File: 1498492949339.jpg (903KB, 921x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1498492949339.jpg
903KB, 921x1228px
>queen of the moon is a literally who brown demon who was supposedly "peaceful" before she replaced arnice as a nightlord
>curia is now led by the council and not a single pope
http://gematsu.com/2017/06/nights-azure-2-details-demon-malvasia-three-popes

Well this buries the "Lilysse is maybe alive" theory. If there was a single pope then it would've been easier to delude oneself into thinking it's Lilysse seeing how the final boss from the first game was concealed this way. Then again they do tease with "Even those that belong the Curia have not seen their faces" but I doubt something will come out of it.
>>
This seems like the best place to ask, has anyone bought any anime on Steam? It says you have to stream it, but do you get to keep it or do you only rent it? Please don't tell me to just pirate the anime.
>>
File: 1438277674972.png (60KB, 206x208px) Image search: [Google]
1438277674972.png
60KB, 206x208px
>>2370007
>Alushe and Arnice on the box
>Liliana relegated to the side
>>
>>2370154
>paying for streams
Why not just buy the BDs?
>>
>>2370154

You own it but warning the way steam sorts the episodes is hilariously shitty.
>>
File: 1498766411749.jpg (733KB, 2160x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498766411749.jpg
733KB, 2160x1440px
>>2370155
>>
>>2370155
Why can't they just use one of the AluLiliRun images for the cover? The game is about them, isn't it?
>>
>>2370157
Because I can buy all of Izetta right now for 5 dollars.

>>2370158
How shitty, are things out of order?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1192x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1192x728px
>>2370160
They will, see >>2370159
Arnice is only on the box, the trio is on the case.

And I'm guessing pic related will be for the regular editions.
>>
>>2370160
>says this before noticing the actual game case has them
Oh well, point still stands. Actually they should have used that picture of the whole cast for the LD case.
>>
>>2370154
I read an article that says that Steam partnered with Crunchyroll to stream video, so do you get the video from the original television broadcast or from the blu-ray masters? I'm guessing it's just a copy of the tv broadcast with crunchysubs.
>>
File: Alpha.png (298KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.png
298KB, 833x1000px
The Backerkit for Alpha's Adventures is live now, so anyone who missed out on the campaign can pre-order here:
https://alphas-adventures.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
>>
>>2370174
Judging from how it's only 5 bux for entire season, I'd say TV broadcast.
>>
>>2370162
A shame they didn't use https://twitter.com/GustSocialPR/status/877459157699383296 that trio swimsuit picture for the box. I guess that one was a bit...questionable.
>>
>>2370135
I heard a rumor that that the new antagonist is actually the first girl that Arnice fell in love with and that sacrifice herself for Arnice when the blood rain started.
>>
>>2370135
And why could Lilysee not be one of the popes if it's a council?
>>
>>2370229
I doubt that. Especially when I'm pretty sure the game explicitly states that she was exposed to so much she didn't even turn into a fiend, she was just destroyed.
>>
>>2370231
Because no Nightlords allowed.
>>
Is Aoishiro worth playing? I've heard good things about it, but I dont know if I want to commit, because apparently its pretty lengthy.
>>
>>2370299
Do you like girls fighting monsters and dying a lot and talking about food? If so, play.
>>
>>2370176
Is the Steam version going to have cheevos?
>>
File: tokyodolls.jpg (201KB, 1277x681px) Image search: [Google]
tokyodolls.jpg
201KB, 1277x681px
Anyone know anything about Tokyo Dolls?t It looks nice. But it's a Squeenix mobile game.
Given the fact they're apparently killing that Akashic Re:cords game that has barely even been out, I'm not putting much stock in this. Or SINoALICE
>>
>>2370159
I hope there's a limited edition for the PC and not just a digital release.
>>
>>2370502
I doubt there will be, but here's hoping. Not sure that I'd want to buy the game twice, but I want the LE.
>>
>>2370241
Isn't that Arnice?
>>
>>2370416
I downloaded it. Uninstalled when the male self insert became their "master".
>>
File: DDj_lG0UIAAijUJ.jpg (158KB, 755x960px) Image search: [Google]
DDj_lG0UIAAijUJ.jpg
158KB, 755x960px
https://twitter.com/GustSocialPR/status/880741131658473473
>>
>>2370582
That's a long finger.
>>
>>2370592
>yuri hands
>>
>>2370582
The pinky looks so wrong.
>>
>>2370375
Most likely, yeah.
>>
>>2370231
I dunno, kinda seems less likely. Why would she need two other popes? With the council there's a less focus on the single big bad pope villain.
>>
>>2370239
But it also states that Arnice's memories are fractured and largely missing, so they could just play the unreliable narrator card.
>>
>>2370534
Yeah, that's why no NightlordS. In plural. One is fine.
>>
>>2370154
With how incredibly bad Steam's video streaming from the store page is I would be very wary of streaming anime from them.
>>
Thinking about buying is game:
https://denpasoft.com/shop/love-guitars-and-the-nashville-skyline/
Is it good and have a healthy length?
>>
>>2370802
>southern dyke
Well I'll be, ain't you just the cutest lil' rug-muncher I ever saw! Why dontcha come right in and have some sweet tea afore we get ta bangin' butts!
>>
>>2370914
This is what Highway Blossoms should have been.
>>
>>2370914
Yeah, that exactly how we talk. And everyone in the South wears cowboy hats and rides horses
>>
>>2370734
Was it even confirmed that the popes and curia would be the villains?
>>
>>2370594
http://elelur.com/data_images/mammals/aye-aye/aye-aye-01.jpg
>>
>>2370914
>bangin' butts
If only, sadly for me yuri VNs don't have a lot of buttstuff (except some untranslated nukige of dubious quality).

I'm just glad Love Ribbon had a little, upped my rating of it.
>>
>>2370992
>bangin' butts
>buttstuff
You mean like tribadism but with your anus?
>>
all this talk is reminding me of Requiem for a Dream
>>
>looks like valkyrie drive has sold more on steam in a week than nights of azure has in four months
I guess that's the power of boobs.
>>
>>2370007
>Would you like a jelly baby? What?! Come out. And don't touch anything! You're standing on my scarf. You may be a doctor. But I'm the Doctor. The definite article, you might say. Come on! The trouble with computers, of course, is that they're very sophisticated idiots. They do exactly what you tell them at amazing speed. Even if you order them to kill you. So if you do happen to change your mind, it's very difficult to stop them from obeying the original order. But not impossible. Have a jelly baby.

Is what it says on the Alushe page.
>>
Other than lesbians, what is interesting about NoA?
>>
>>2371131
>Have a jelly baby.
The actual fuck am I reading right now.
>>
>>2371131
>>2371133
http://store.nisamerica.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=nights+of+azure

Quickview on either versions -> go to the artbook page -> mouse over the text so that it zooms in, don't click on it -> enjoy
>>
>>2371132
Great music, great visual style, fun combat and an interesting story that ties together not Arnice and Lilysse's relationship but themes of forbidden and doomed love in general.
>>
>>2371133
Placeholder text.
>>
>>2371133
Spoilers that NoA2 takes place in the Doctor Who multiverse.
>>
>>2371146
So The Doctor finally reincarnated as a woman, eh?
>>
Would you like a biscuit, K-9?
>>
>>2371166
A game where you play a girl who goes on an adventure through space and time with an immortal lesbian would be cool, but Japan wouldn't make it and if the West made it, the characters and writing would be awful.
>>
>>2371186
If written by Americans yes. Europeans could make it work however.
>>
>>2371239
Any example of Europeans writing good yuri?
>>
I need some advice on the Steam summer sale, I've already bought some games (including Bhikkuni) but I need to know more about the Yuri recommendations in terms of game play and /u/ content (not interested in getting any VN)

- How is the Atelier Sophie/Firis in terms of game play compared to the Arland+ Trilogy? (which I am a fan of) Also how /u/ is it compared to the Arland Trilogy?

- What Neptunia title should I get if I want to start the franchise? . Unlike the Atelier franchise I have no knowledge in this so I have no idea how it plays or how gay it is other than it is an RPG. I'm going into this completely blind.

- How is the game play of the Night of Azure? I already know how gay it is, but I want to know if the game itself is worth playing for the /u/ content
>>
>>2371870
>NoA
Think Dynasty Warriors style combat but slightly simplified and you have companions which make for fun synergies.
>>
>>2371870
Nights of Azure is (outside some of the challenge missions) pretty easy, but I still really enjoy the combat. It won't really challenge you to finish, but pushing yourself to go faster and faster while maintaining your combo and improvising combos between weapons is really fun.
>>
>>2371838
not until Alpha's Adventures comes out.
>>
>>2371870
>What Neptunia title should I get if I want to start the franchise?
Re;Birth 1. Gameplay is pretty standard turn-based JRPG with VN-style story sequences. The subsequent titles are more polished and user-friendly, but RB1 is the better introduction to the main cast. The series has lots of subtext, several blatantly gay characters, and a couple pretty-much-canon pairings.
>>
>>2371886
The devs are euros?
>>
>>2372070
AA Dev is a Brit. Hence the pounds in the kickstarter.
>>
>>2372072
That explains the refined taste.
>>
>>2371870
>>2372065
Also, Re;Birth 1 and the other two aren't connected story-wise. At least 1 and 2 aren't, don't know about 2 and 3.

For instance. IF isn't much of a fangirl of Vert in the second game compared to the first (in which they were more or less a couple)
>>
>>2372087
>Also, Re;Birth 1 and the other two aren't connected story-wise. At least 1 and 2 aren't, don't know about 2 and 3.
All Nep games are "non-canon" relative to each other.
>>
>>2372100
Megadimension connects the mainline titles. And Neptunia U.

However Hyperdevotion remains non-canon since it's written by a different team and set in another dimension and the idol game got retconned into Vert's dream.
>>
>>2372076
>A fanatical obsession with chocolate girls.
Odd, but interesting tastes.
>>
>>2372100
That's not true at all.
RB1 takes place in its own dimension, but 2, 3, and V II are all connected.
>>
>>2369214
Read Spark! for more of,
>>2369810
>Katsuragi and Ikaruga have a history together as the oldest members of the team.

Personally, I loved it.
>>
>>2371870
>- How is the Atelier Sophie/Firis in terms of game play compared to the Arland+ Trilogy? (which I am a fan of) Also how /u/ is it compared to the Arland Trilogy?

Gameplay is pretty similar. Gust changes their system everytime, but they're usually similar. It's a little less /u/ than Arland (although it's also less het). Sophie has Platcha and Sophie relationship, where they live together as a family, but never imply anything sexual, so people can see it as no romantic. Firis a little more /u/ because Liane is definitely enfatuated by her little sister. It's still one character, though. And since they're sisters, you might not feel it should be serious.
There're 0 het ships, though. Well, maybe there's some if you have het goggles.
>>
>>2371121
NoA2 is a yuri game.
VD is a game you play to fondle girls. Most people don't but it for the yuri, sorry
>>
File: valkyriedrive_209.jpg (230KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
valkyriedrive_209.jpg
230KB, 905x1280px
>>2372133
VD is still a yuri game.

People still buy it because of the SK fame sure but it's still a yuri game.
>>
>>2371870
Rebirth 1 is probably the best place to start. Afterwards Rebirth 3 is good place to continue if you have the money and file space for it.
>>
>>2372133
You say that like VD's gameplay and story entirely consists of the player touching them. VD is absolutely a yuri game if you actually look at its contents. You're right that most people don't buy it because for the yuri, though.
>>
>>2372136
>not mentioning Rebirth 2
>>
File: Iris_HeartNpt.png (904KB, 774x938px) Image search: [Google]
Iris_HeartNpt.png
904KB, 774x938px
>>2372141
Traitors get their games skipped!
>>
>>2370416
game mechanics are definitely on the more different, refreshing side, but otherwise not really /u/ material cause >>2370542. Another great battery drainer as well
>>
>>2372126
Considering the dev is a Brit who is obsessed with chocolate skin, she's most likely of South Asian descent.
>>
>>2372179
>She
Anon, much as I appreciate AA Dev's efforts, I wouldn't go so far as to assume something like that.
>>
>>2372175
Do feel free to prove your statement, sheila nee-san.
>>
>>2372184
Everybody is an oneesan on /u/.

>>2372185
Saint Bomber.
>>
File: 1498546079361.gif (905KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498546079361.gif
905KB, 614x768px
>>2372184
AAdev is a girl you outsider newfag.
>>
>>2372188
>Saint Bomber.
I too enjoy cliched rape backstories with jarring tone.
>>
>>2372184
She posted her picture in Twitter.
>>
>>2372201
Is she brown?
>>
>>2372203
No.
>>
>>2371886
I don't think writing is her focus on this project. Otherwise she's doing a very poor job of showing it.
>>
>>2372190
d/a, but I spend a significant amount of time here and I had apparently missed that until now.
>>
>>2372179
I'm plain white British. I don't know if that helps explain the obsession.

>>2372209
While there is an increased focus on lewdness during the demo, AA is still a character driven story.

Said story just allows for a lot of moments for girls to be doing lewd things with other girls.
>>
>>2372341
How bad are your teeth? Just rotten or straight-up Charles Dickens crooked?
>>
>>2372191
There's like five sentences describing her cliched rape backstory in the whole game. Not saying them being there in the first place is a good thing, but it's not some game-ruining experience.
>>
>>2372366
It shouldn't have been there in the first place.
>>
>>2372477
Well, it is there. Just like the rest of the game, which is pretty good if you can turn off your inner purityfag and forget about those five sentences.
>>
>>2372344
How rude, anon. Also most of the world don't share the US's obsession with perfectly even rows of teeth to be fair. In terms of actual dental hygiene/health the UK's ahead.
>>
>>2372366
>There's like five sentences describing her cliched rape backstory in the whole game.
Oh that makes it okay. It's okay to dick lesbians so long as it's short.

>but it's not some game-ruining experience.
Yeah it is. It was jarring and out of place. Also plain shit.
>>
>>2372498
That's like, your opinion, man.

>It's okay to dick lesbians
She's not a lesbian.
>>
>>2372341
hows the game coming along? and is the bad-ends (good-ends) going be as long as the normal routes?
>>
Bayo 3 maybe
>>
>>2370239
A person presumed dead really being alive is an anime tropes staple.
>>
Highway Blossoms dev said it's getting a voice acting patch. Not sure if free or paid yet.
>>
File: Flowers.png (319KB, 628x553px) Image search: [Google]
Flowers.png
319KB, 628x553px
Next chapter of Flowers is coming this winter.
>>
>>2372560
a best
>>
>>2372191
I hate rape stories with a passion but even I have to admit Eric of Wulfhammer is one of the best yuri ever created. The plot is not mindblowing, but excels in being fun and engaging; and it's the magnificient writing that seals the deal. Saint Bomber could become a world-class comedy writer if he weren't into yuri.
>>
>>2372572
>one of the best yuri ever created
That's just nostalgia speaking. It's objectively mediocre at best and trashy at worst.

It got praised back in the day when people were deprived and that just got parroted into oblivion afterwards.
>>
>>2372579
How can it be nostalgia when most of the stuff that's come out afterward has been mediocre at best? Have you looked at some of the games this thread talks about?
>>
>>2372579
I played it just two years ago. It was fun. And yeah, sure, the writing isn't going to win any major prizes on any kind of contest, but I don't need every game I play to be written by a Nobel laureate.
>>
>>2372604
Also kind of wish that SB would have moved on from the Facemaker facesets. They worked as placeholders, but not really as art assests for a finished work

Same thing with Quantum Entanglement. After you've seen those portraits in ten other games the magic dies
>>
>>2372579
Fuck you too people can like what they want.
>>
>>2372579
>back in the day
>~5 years ago

Stop talking like it was 2003 or something.
>>
>They only English Yuri VNs with maid protagonists are the branchless Sakura games
It's like the quality of Dungeon required the sacrifice entire rest of the Sakura slate though I haven't tried Fantasy
I want more meido
>>
File: 1498246292063.png (998KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498246292063.png
998KB, 1280x720px
>>2372661
Soon™ https://twitter.com/ebihimes/status/873603315992584192
>>
>>2368997
Princess Maker 4 probably, there are a couple of girls you can be best friends with and get some subtext
The Cute Knight games have some more clear romance but the art is awful
Long Live The Queen has a couple of yuri endings but theres almost no yuri art
>>
So are there any /u/ non-steam games that aren't VNs out there? Something like Embric?
>>
>>2372579
You sound like a jealous asshole. Nostalgia my ass, I just played it last year. I've heard about it for a long time but never intent to play due to the rape that /u/ "warned" me about, but after giving it a try out of boredom, it blew my mind. The keen humour, naming sense, tasteful sex scenes, and romance are on point. It's even more brilliant if you're an old fag of /u/ and /v/, because if not you won't catch half of the jokes in the game.
>>
>>2372680
Jealous of what? I'm free to dislike a shitty game.

Also
Cringy references =/= totally epic and masterful writing.
>>
>>2372679
you know most steam games can be bought off steam if you hate it for some reason
what do you even want in a "non steam" game
do you mean free hobby games? theres those wrestling things
>>
>>2372687
No, I mean I've played pretty much everything in the hella yuri group on steam and I want something new.
>>
>>2372680
>>2372684
Guys, guys, let's not do this here.

Some people like Embric, some people find fundamental flaws with it. Let's not start a catfight over a game that's been out for half a decade.
>>
>>2372672
Ah, this looks fantastic. Thanks for bringing it up
>>
>>2372688
learn japanese and play RPGmaker indie JRPGs with yuri elements. the hella yuri group is most of the translated and western content that's out there
>>
>>2372688
GrimGrimoire and Swordcraft Story
>>
>>2372694
Loved GrimGrimoire.

>>2372693
I guess Embric was a complete fluke. A great game outside of steam that wasn't an VN. Depressing.
>>
>>2372696
There are a few VNs that are fan translated and not on Steam. Like Lonely Yuri.
>>
>>2372503
>not a lesbian
>literally every single character she can end with is a girl
Yes. Very.
Also the rape attempt was stopped by the Awesome Fellowship arriving just in time.
>>
>>2372704
Did you miss the part where she arrived at the castle to marry a man? She might have been quickfingered into being a lesbian somewhere along the road, but she certainly didn't start out that way.
>>
File: 1471905672534.png (14KB, 728x164px) Image search: [Google]
1471905672534.png
14KB, 728x164px
>>2372694
Seconding Swordcraft Story, such a good game.
>>
>>2372704
>>2372706
She was raped by her uncle.
>>
>>2372709
Yeah, we know. That's not what those two posts you quoted were about.
>>
>>2372693
>learn japanese and play RPGmaker indie JRPGs with yuri elements.

Are those even worth it? I saw there's quite a number of them.
>>
>>2372716
Some probably are. There's a shitton of them to choose from.
>>
File: Hours in Paint.jpg (1MB, 1450x2701px) Image search: [Google]
Hours in Paint.jpg
1MB, 1450x2701px
>>2368699
In other Pathfinder news, you really, really should not play Pathfinder Adventures for the yuri. It's got minimal plot and even less characterization because it's a card game.

Still, it's nice to see that between all the card playing, the game finds time to acknowledge Kyra and Merisiel are a couple.
>>
>>2372679
get an emulator and play fate extra, persona 3, akai ito, fear effect
>>
>>2372749
Did fate extra get translated?
>>
File: 1283423681e68bb7e8b29d.jpg (30KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
1283423681e68bb7e8b29d.jpg
30KB, 320x254px
>>2368997
>>2372678
Princess maker 4 had the most yuri. I believe I got the ending with her rival knight friend who was tsun every time she met the princess. There are definitely others that I missed.
>>
>>2372749
>fear effect
Do not. Devs are retards and their plans for the third game were cancerous.
>>
>>2372752
Fate/Extra has an official localization, it's CCC that's yet untranslated.
>>
>>2372761
How yuri is Extra by the way?
>>
>>2372763
Offscreen lesbian sex level of yuri.
>>
>>2372757
Speaking of fear effect, a sequel was backed on kikestarter a few months ago by a different team who apparently got permission from Square Enix to license it. They said that Hana and Rain will still be lovers.
>>2372765
I guess I'll try it then.
>>
File: kthen2.jpg (78KB, 637x614px) Image search: [Google]
kthen2.jpg
78KB, 637x614px
>>2370154
>>Buying anime on steam
Is it worth it? and does it benefit the maker more than buying physical copy?
>>
>>2372767
>a different team who apparently got permission from Square Enix to license it. They said that Hana and Rain will still be lovers.
Well that's good to know.
>>
>>2372696
Embric was a passion project, like most "flukes" are
>>
Also, for anyone who's interested, Story of Seasons ToT got a major update for the gay patch:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns-true-love-edition-patch.465917/page-6#post-7428403
>>
>>2372767
>>2372773
There's a demo out for people who backed Fear Effect Sedna.

In it, Hana and Rain make out in an elevator.

And shoot a bunch of people, but that's not important.
>>
>>2372778
>There's a demo out for people who backed Fear Effect Sedna
Actually I see that the demo is also available on Steam.
>>
>>2372780
Huh. So it is. Wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>2372132
>Sophie has Platcha and Sophie relationship

Don't forget that Sophie can use the cafe's incentive program to take Tess out on a date
>>
>>2372778
More of an intimate smooch than a full-blown make out.
Scene in question can be seen here: https://youtu.be/4NtoC2gEHpk?t=11m57s
>>
>>2372693
>the hella yuri group is most of the translated and western content that's out there
i think the mediafire post has some others, like bioware stuff (lol)
>>
File: gosh.jpg (94KB, 577x760px) Image search: [Google]
gosh.jpg
94KB, 577x760px
>>2372661
Fantasy's pretty good. Nothing near Dungeon though.
>>
>>2372778
Did the creators give up on the threesome plot?
>>
>>2372784
Oh yeah. Such a expensive date.
But worth it just to see those guys crying about losing.
>>
>>2372874
>>
>>2372778
>>2372788
To think I actualy got to experience the day where I can see Rain and Hana kiss without a shitty fade to black.

So is /v/ shitting themselves over it already?
>>
>>2372872
It's not the same creators anymore, so maybe?
Given how things are these days they'd probably play it safe and keep Hana and Rain exclusive. Who would have thought this that there are small blessings when it comes to the SJW crowd?
>>
>>2372907
Don't worry, if this is mildly successful the next game will have a threesome with a FtM trans.
>>
>>2372907
>>2372911
You're both ridiculous.
>>
>>2372703
thats actually an official translation. it won a contest on DLsite where people would vote on what they want DLsite to localize.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>2372874
Sophie might have paid for it, but Tess was legitimately sad when Sophie almost canceled the date.
>>
>>2371873
>>2371874
>>2372065
>>2372087
>>2372100
>>2372132
Thanks everyone I ended up getting all three. Turns out there was a Sophie/NoA bundle available so I took it and the Neptunia R1 is pretty cheap even without the discount. Still went overbudget even with the other games I bought but at least I have something to play after I finish Bhikunni.
>>
>buy vdb on steam
>get recommended thatface.png: the game in discovery queue for being "similar"
>>
>>2372684
The only ones allowed to dislike a game are those who say ""I" don't like it." You on the hand is just an asshole who attacked people who like it. Not to mention bullshit excuses that is proven wrong such as "just nostalgia." Trying that hard to dismiss the game's fans spoke volumes of your insecurity.
>>
>>2372778
>make out in an elevator
Now that's what I call a callback.
>>
>>2373077
Don't summon it.
>>
File: averybigface.png (3MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
averybigface.png
3MB, 10000x10000px
>>2373095
Heyo.
>>
>>2373097
when will the government stop your sinful hand
>>
It looks like yuri visual novels Highway Blossoms, The Reject Demon Toko: Prelude, and Stargazers are all getting improved remastered versions released.

https://yurination.wordpress.com/2017/07/03/june-2017-yuri-vn-updates/
>>
>>2373136
>voice acting
probably a bad idea.
>>
File: Hana Rain.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hana Rain.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2372788
I've taken the liberty and cut it down for viewing pleasure
>>
>>2373077
choose the Honest option, anon
>>
>>2373137
You can just turn it off if you don't like it. In the case of Toko however, I heard the voice acting is going to be a paid DLC for the new remaster. Meaning if people don't like it, they aren't going to buy it.
>>
Has there been a yuri title announced from Mangagamer's secret titles or otherwise?
>>
>>2373194
No. They'll announce more titles next month at Otakon, but with most of the desired titles already licensed, what could they maybe get if not another SonoHanabira VN?
>>
>>2368780
Kinda late to the party but I was going to start playing FFXIV again in the near future along with a friend. Pretty much the biggest LGBT community of any MMO, and the game itself is really solid with plenty of stuff to do.
>>
>>2373255
And the two-girl weddings are gay as hell
>>
Steam summer sale is almost over. What /u/ did everyone buy?

I bought Strawberry Vinegar and Tomb Raider. Nothing else I wanted was discounted enough for me to cave in.
>>
>>2373424
i have bought absolutely nothing.
>>
>>2373424
Only /u/ related I bought was that Heroes of Legionwood game I saw on Hella Yuri. I mean with 2,78€ for two episodes, how could I pass?

Oh, I also bought Valkyrie Drive, but I don't know if that counts.
>>
>>2373424
So many neptunes
>>
File: 1480286287627.jpg (258KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480286287627.jpg
258KB, 566x800px
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg236885

Looks like the first bit of the NoA2 prequel manga is up.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 812x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 812x584px
>>2373693
Cute~
Liliana being in the spotlight as always.
>>
>>2373478
So little time.
>>
>>2373704
The MC is such a playa.
>>
Did Fate/Extella have anything vaguely /u/? They announced the PC release for 25th.
>>
>>2373883
Sure, if you go with female Hakuno.
>>
>>2373883
>>2373886
How's the combat? I see it's DW-esque, but is it simplified like NoA or is it truly DW in the sense after every basic attack you can do a heavy attack for a new string?
>>
>>2373693
>>2373704
Here's hoping someone translates it. I think I've only seen one doujin for the first game.
>>
>>2373424
I bought VDB, NoA and Dragon's Dogma
>>
>>2373693
Why did they decide on "night of azure" anyway? What's wrong with actually translating the title which is "The Nightless Land" or something?
>>
>>2374314
I think "Nights of Azure" is actually a better title. "Land with No Night" makes sense in a roundabout way in that the demons coming out at night stops people from being able to enjoy the night, but "Nights of Azure" is a better descriptor of Arnice's life of fighting demons at night as she's drenched in their blue blood and surrounded by the blue butterflies.
>>
>>2373693
>>2373704
does any of the special editions of NoA2 have figure?
i think i looked at some of the collector editions and the special stuff was pretty lame.
>>
>>2374323
Nah, it's artbook + soundtrack + posters. CE figures are always crappy, low quality stuff anyway. There's a good Arnice figure that was released about a month and a bit ago though.
>>
>>2374326
i know their usually terrible which is why i have never bought a collectors edition game but if its a yuri character i would probably get it.

i saw that figure and didn't think it was from a collectors edition but also couldn't be bothered googling it because i expected it would have been soldout already.
>>
>>2374327
The popular stores still have stock at least.
>>
>>2374328
yeah just found the first link and bought it.
>>
>>2374318
But it's not the actual title. Why can't they translate the Japanese name as-is instead of trying to be a smart-ass?
>>
>>2374346
Because titles are important for marketing, so how it sounds is more important than any sort of actual meaning.
>>
>>2374346
A translation is not really the actual Japanese title either.
>>
>>2374348
Nights of Azure doesn't sound like anything, to be honest.
>>
>>2373908
It's pretty much DW with a Fate skin. Actual combat feels more like Sengoku Basara and Senran Kagura, being more juggle friendly. Cutscenes are long as shit though, and it could take you more than ten minutes to get to an actual mission.
>>
>>2374359
It has a better ring to it than 'Lady of No Night'

Though that begs the question why stuff like Ni no Kuni retains it's original title.
>>
>>2374371
i'd assume it's a combination of
- how restrictive the licenseholders were (some of them may insist on no changes)
- what the target audience was assumed to be (if you're only aiming at weebs you have more incentive to leave the title alone)
>>
>>2374371
Ni no Kuni was a 3ds game pretty well known in West, so it makes sense not change the name and use the hype. Just like it happened with Bravely Default and Senran Kagura.
>>
>>2374349
Fuck off, you're just now being stupid.

>>2374348
"The Land of No Night" or "The Nightless Land" both sound majestic, and is the actual translation of the Japanese title, what's wrong with them that would affect marketing? And they were named that way for a purpose, otherwise its Japanese title would have been 蒼の夜 in the first place. And if you know nothing about the game, "night of azure" wouldn't make sense and wouldn't have sound as intriguing as "the land of no night."

All in all, I want to know the actual reason for this decision, not some blind guess. Imagine someone deciding to rename "Kobayashi-san and the maid dragon" into "Dragons turned humans" because "oh it made sense, there are many dragons in the show who weren't maids, and it's better for marketing." Poor and stupid excuses.
>>
>>2374409
>'dragons turned humans'
>logical extreme
>>
>>2374409
>Imagine someone deciding to rename "Kobayashi-san and the maid dragon" into "Dragons turned humans"
That's not even close to the Night of Azure situation. This is more like Nocturne in the Moonlight / Symphony of the Night title change.
>>
>>2374409
>Imagine someone deciding to rename "Kobayashi-san and the maid dragon"
Do you not know that the Japanese title would more accurately translate as "Kobayashi-san Place's Maidragon"?
>>
Anyone know where I can get Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle?
>>
>>2374665
https://aeresland.net/
>>
>>2374673
Thanks, nee-san.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-07-03-12-04.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-07-03-12-04.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
new vid for NoA2 https://youtu.be/u-zpTZgd5gc
>>
>>2374878
>noa 1
>bishoujou x bishoujo
>noa 2
>bishoujou x bishoujou x bishoujo x bishoujo x bishoujo x bishoujo x bishoujo x bishoujo
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2374887
Harem ending?
>>
Page 9, any particular news need featuring on the next thread when it comes?
>>
Y'all niggas ever play basketball?
>>
File: 1335645273041.jpg (111KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1335645273041.jpg
111KB, 1440x810px
>>2374878
>0:16
>Say, are you in love with Liliana?
Fucking dropped. Fuck this bland shitty love interest.
>>
>>2374911
>one sentence must mean that is true for the whole of the game
Bye bye.
>>
>>2372201
Do you have a link? I'm curious.
>>
File: privilege01l.png (2MB, 720x1017px) Image search: [Google]
privilege01l.png
2MB, 720x1017px
>>2374911
You still didn't get over it?
>>
>>2374926
Not when there's at least 3 girls in the game that are far better than her.
>>
File: ss07.jpg (1MB, 921x1228px) Image search: [Google]
ss07.jpg
1MB, 921x1228px
>>2374932
But Alushe loves Liliana. Everything else is just waifubait for the player.
>>
>>2374920
https://twitter.com/officer_you/status/813197884321595396
>>
>>2374935
I would say Rue has a chance on some ending (when Liliana dies). Everyone else has probably the same roles the guys had on the first game.

Also, there's probably an ending where Alushe sacrifices herself and Rue and Liliana get together.
>>
>>2374941
I hope /u/ isn't cruel enough to consider liking that ending.
>>
>>2374937
Thanks.
Sorry for creeping on you, AADev.
>>
>>2374942
There will always be a person or a hundred that like that ending because they don't like Alushe and just play it for the other girls.
>>
Should there be a NoA thread so that the constant whining and "DROPPED" posts can be contained?
>>
>>2374996
There's no need for one until the game comes out.
>>
>>2374471
>That's not even close to the Night of Azure situation. This is more like Nocturne in the Moonlight / Symphony of the Night title change.
How so? Do you even speak English? Nocturne and symphony are both musical terms, and moonlight can be understood as night time. But what kind of relation does LAND of NO NIGHT have with NIGHT of AZURE? Can you start speaking with some logic already instead of giving bullshit arguments like this?
>>
>>2374997
It's already drowning out the rest of the games thread though
>>
>>2374996
Yes.

>>2374997
Fuck off.
>>
File: shiro.jpg (51KB, 362x468px) Image search: [Google]
shiro.jpg
51KB, 362x468px
>>2375036
Give me a break.
>>
>>2375036
I'd prefer NoA drowning the threads rather than another VN.
>>
>>2375064
I'd rather take neither.
>>
>>2374996
Yes, since I still haven't finished the first one and I've had to completely avoid this thread to avoid spoilers. We definitely had threads for it before the first game came out.
>>
>>2375064
Better another VN than another western game with ten seconds of lesbian content, though.
>>
>>2375068
Nothing's forcing you to read a thread you have no interest in.
>>
>>2374996
There's a Flowers thread too so I don't see why not.
>>
fresh thread:

>>2375139
>>2375139
>>
>>2375034
>Nocturne and symphony are both musical terms, and moonlight can be understood as night time.
Not that anon, but there's a difference between "melody in the night" and "melody of the night".
>>
File: oimo 42.jpg (714KB, 1280x1238px) Image search: [Google]
oimo 42.jpg
714KB, 1280x1238px
>>2368697
Since Bhikkuni girl are quite poligami, La Pucelle could team up with them. La Pucelle give them a orgasm and in charge she get a new Sword
>>
>>2375671
Fuck off you genderswapping retard.
Genderswap is not yuri.
>>
>>2377714
You are very bad at copying Robinho.
>>
maybe i do a similar for Bhikkuni girls
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.