[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flowers: Le Fancy Frogname Series

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 94

File: 20170604224500_1.jpg (193KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170604224500_1.jpg
193KB, 1360x768px
So, I read this VN during the weekend and I loved it.
I found all the characters really likeable, and I could relate a lot to Suoh.

Anyhow, being the curious creature that I am I looked up if there were any related works, only to find out there were sequels.

And thus... I found out Mayuri goes away in the second VN. I tried reading the archives, but I still cannot figure out the reason why she left, or any sort of hint why.

I read Suoh was promised details by Yuzuriha (who for some reason seems to know the details behind Mayuri's disappearance, but won't tell), in the 3rd VN, that if she became school Prez, then she would give her some info.

Can I ask some info on whatever details there are available regarding Mayuri's disappearance? Theories are welcome too.
>>
You may wish to try asking in the game thread (>>2351838) for more exposure.
>>
>>2353845
But Mayuri went away in the first game
>>
>>2353845
Rikka is the mastermind.
>>
>>2355023
Doubt it, she already did her mess in Spring.

I'm personally leaning toward Sister Basquiat.
>>
>>2353845
Mayuri vanishes in Printemps, are you sure you've actually read the VN? Also the final game isn't out yet, so Mayuri's storyline still hasn't been resolved.
>>
>>2355437
>are you sure you've actually read the VN?
By the time I wrote that post I had just finished the story involving the "Sakura" mystery.
>>
Hearing about the unsolved mystery angle in a series that won't be fully translated for fucking ever makes me want to wait to play the 1st. Is the 1st a satisfying happy? ending or will I be frustrated waiting half a decade for the 4th game's translation?
>>
>>2355466
Just learn Japanese already, then you can be reading the sequels in two years instead of five.
>>
What's your speculation on Mayuri's disappearance?

Personally, I saw some red herrings in Printemps.
Mainly the deal about why those girls disappeared. The story tried to make it seem as if they were just fed up with that school, since it's too remote and they weren't even allowed technology, since that's the reason why Ichigo wanted to leave,

However, that story was never fully resolved,
and we know the same has happened in previous years.

The fact that all school mysteries revolve around disappearances is quite odd.

That being said, Mayuri has a new character design for the final game, and she seems to be wearing the same uniform as everyone else.
So, if she's been inside the campus all this time, why didn't she show up during Natsu and Aki?

Her relationship to Suoh is known already at school, so I doubt she's being blackmailed due to her and Suoh's homosexuality.

The mystery of the Goddess of Truth was supposed to be different than the rest in which,
rather than just being spirited away, whoever played the Virgin Mary was supposed to meet God after she returned the veil.
So, I wonder what "meeting God" might mean in this context.

The fact Yuzuriha knows what's going on,
but isn't saying anything makes things even more confusing.

Of course, I've only read the first VN and I've only read spoilers from the other two, so there might be some details in those two novels that might be able to make things more clear.

I wonder if, rather than being careful of potential bulling for their school friends (who were surprisingly very supportive), I wonder if the deal is the school itself (they're people of the Church, after all).

The story already takes several jabs at religion,
so I wonder if the underlying issue is related to that.
I mean, didn't Yuzuriha and Neri eloped because of the conflict between their religious background and their relationship?
>>
>>2355023
>Rikka did nothing wrong
/s
>>
>>2355466
>happy
No, I was fucking devastated when Mayuri left
>>
>>2355408
Both of them are in it. Although I don't have any proof but speculating from the fact that Rikka is one of the heroines, she must be onto something for a while.
>>
>>2355816
heroines in Winter
>>
>>2353845
>Mayur's departure
Transcript of the 10 year anniversary of Innocent Grey video about Mayuri

「lust - FLOWERS」

この学院に来たのは逃避だった。

高い塀と森に困れた学院はすべてを捨て去り、

篭もるには最高の場所だと思った。

父からも、母からも、そして愛おしいと縋った

恋慕の情を向けたあの人からも。

しかし、逃げた先の学院で、あの人を似たアミティエと出逢い――――

愚かな私は彼女とアミティエを重ねてしまった。。。

だから、私は、私はね?

始め君のことが疎ましいかった。

私が焦がれるアミティエから好かれている君が。

―――でも、雨の中で助けられ、皆が私を疑っていた時も

君だけは私を信じ、救うてくれた。

そして、猥らな想いを抱える私を受け入れてくれた。

それがどんなに嬉しかったか、胸が震える想いがしたか。。。

誰も居ない暗夜の図書室で私たちは結ばれた。

すべてを受け入れてくれる抱擁。

充たされた私は―――

“あの人”の意志を受け入れ 君の元から消えようと決めた。

私は願う。

君が

。。。。蘇芳が私を忘れ、心穏やかに日々を送ることを。

だけれど、ニワトコの樹の君よ、

「女の子を好きになったらいけないのですか?」
>>
>>2355466
OP, listen to this onee-chan >>2355521. If you studied Japanese full time, you should be able to read the VNs in even one year. Do it.
>>
>>2355821
>誰も居ない暗夜の図書室で私たちは結ばれた。
>すべてを受け入れてくれる抱擁。
Lewd... so they indeed had sex.
I wasn't sure. It sure seemed liked that, but since it wasn't explicit, you never know.

>“あの人”の意志を受け入れ 君の元から消えようと決めた。
I wonder who "that person" is.

>「女の子を好きになったらいけないのですか?」
I guess this somewhat gives a hint as to why she left.
>>
>>2355821
Ay can someone translate this for us poor English only schmucks?
>>
Also quick update on the english translation for summer, apparently its only halfway done, so we have quiiite a ways to go considering the announcement was 5 or so months ago.

https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/869711109556625408
>>
>>2356091
That sounds like a stock response than anything. The dev log was better (e.g. translation 100% done, editing 20% done), but they stopped updating the thing. http://follow.jastusa.com/
>>
>>2356089
facebook<dot>com/FlowersGungnir/videos/vb.292408724435204/384554078554001/?type=2&theater
>>
Voice samples for Hiver-hen characters uploaded.

http://www.gungnir.co.jp/lily/flowers4/index.html
>>
>>2356274
Cheers
>>
File: 20170609201036_1.jpg (42KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170609201036_1.jpg
42KB, 1360x768px
Mayuri is a good girl.
>>
https://youtu.be/ZYSErMZLTcg
>>
>>2357099
Bless anyone that translates the additional material.

TFW there's still no transcripts/summaries of the drama CDs though.
>>
>>2357099
Okay, so, somehow, Mayuri has been at school this whole time.
Is there supposed to be some hidden school building nearby, like some kind of Alcatraz for girls that got too gay, where the girls who "disappeared" attend classes?

When Ichigo and Ringo did their switcharoo, their act only lasted a few days, so that somehow worked. However, Mayuri has been out for months, meaning that, if she's still at school, there must be some place she's in, probably along some of the other girls who "disappeared" before her.

I wonder if the whole Amitié deal will get fully subverted in Hiver. I mean, the idea was, the way I see it, incorporated to add some Class S vibes (a la Marimite), but the story has clearly gone down an actually lesbian route with 3 properly established couples. Even in terms of friendship, by now, I think it would be fair to say Erika has done more for Suoh than Rikka (well, I've got to admit I've only read spoilers and summaries, so I may be writing rubbish here), and you have other examples of girls being closer to people who are not their Amitie, like the twins are with Suoh.
>>
One thing I've noticed in all the VNs, is that in the covers, the MC is always at the front/centre.

Printemps: Suoh
Ete: Erika:
Automne: Yuzuriha

Considering the one at the front/centre in Hiver's cover is Mayuri, what are the chances she might turn out to be the MC this time?

Though, I've got to admit that would be odd, considering a big thing in the previous two games was the mystery behind her disappearance, so her showing up as the MC in the final instalment would probably come off as a strange choice.

That being said, I think it would be fun to have 2 MCs this time, with Suoh being the MC during the first half and Mayuri taking that spot during the second half. That way, Suoh can reach the conclusion of the mystery during her part, and then Mayuri can just expose all the details behind her disappearance during her time as MC. Moreover, Mayuri does need the exposure, considering she didn't show up in 2 VNs (i.e. half of this entire series).
>>
Do we have confirmation of the other 3 games getting translated to English? I sure hope so.
>>
>>2359054
JastUSA is working on ete now, but being Jast, who knows when it'll be released. I think the planned date was sometime this summer.
>>
>>2359102
Nice, thanks for the info, I hope I don't miss it.
I wonder if there is any way to get notified when the game gets released on Steam.
>>
>>2359134
Not really, Steam only adds games to their database when they're about to get released.

So, you'll have to keep an eye on Steam, or maybe this place for info on things like the release date.
>>
>>2357684
There's a protagonist whose amitie had left the school and her love interest's amitie is only mentioned without actually appearing.
>>
>>2359271
Yuzuriha?
>>
>Soundtrack
[EAC] [150417] Innocent Grey - FLOWERS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK -été- 初回限定版 (MANYO) (WAV+CUE+LOG+PNG)
https://mega.nz/#!xRl3ibTY!OiW8D4MJTrPSXw5IfjhU3PgqD6IepWEqg3Evvo5xZZ8

[EAC][140418] Innocent Grey - FLOWERS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK -PRINTEMPS- 初回限定版 (MYNAO) (WAV+CUE+LOG+PNG)
https://mega.nz/#!FAlUyYjS!bV5wi0ny2eii3xqjoOiIIBE4PVOgEmJwCkUkJUsU9VU
Innocent_Grey_-_FLOWERS_ORIGINAL_SOUNDTRACK_-AUTOMNE-
https://mega.nz/#!YRMCGZzC!EgwoNNGUz5mvBeBSHerGs1_FneRDgRCqmU-O1SR8ozs

>Artbook
[mini純][REV][600dpi-jpeg][60P][FLOWERSオフィシャルファンブック第一季「春篇」]

https://mega.nz/#!VRllCaYY!43D-KMULm6xTeFFBh0tDHRQzYdyOzd2PL_d0o0oIo_s
>>
I'm playing Printemps and want to ask about why the Sasaki twins decide to call out Suoh with the fake love letter. Is it ever explained in-game? Even when Suoh started talking to them again about her past experience when the boys did it, they didn't say anything about why they pulled a stunt like that on her. It really soured my opinion of both of them, up until that point they were just acting like kids but they went too far and it was cruel. Without an explanation on why they acted that way,
I can only see the event as forced drama.
>>
>>2360812
You're overreacting. It's just a minor prank, done for fun. It wouldn't normally get a reaction like Suoh's.
>>
>>2359703
Awesome, thanks!

>>2360812
They had good intentions.
Remember that, at the beginning of the game, Suoh asked them if they could be friends, and both twins said no, explaining that you don't become friends with someone by just asking, but by getting to know each other better, gain trust, etc...

So, by that point, they wanted to finally make their friendship official and went for a silly prank like the love letter. Consider both twins think pretty much like any other normal person,
and didn't actually expect Suoh to be hard gay. The same thing happened when Ichigo tried teasing Mayuri, when the latter was clearly ogling Rikka. Ichigo obviously had no mean intentions, she just tried joking around, but once again, the target of her joke was a girl that happened to be struggling with all the burden of having accepted her own sexuality.

The problem in the love letter prank scene is that we saw it from Suoh's perspective and we know how it affected her and why it affected her. The big problem was that the twins had no idea Suoh had gone through something similar in the past that seriously affected her.

Basically, the twins wanted to make something special to commemorate their friendship becoming official, and tried doing a silly mystery game (since Suoh proved she's great at playing detective). However, they had no idea how this would affect Suoh (both, because of the prank and also because her beginning to realise her own sexuality).

They also don't seem the type to think things too deeply, like when they didn't give Rikka the benefit of the doubt when she was accused of taking the library books without permission,
even though Rikka went out of her way to throw them a birthday party.
>>
>>2360860
Thanks for clearing that up!
>>
>>2360813
It's not a normal prank. It would be if they had done it on a random peaceful occasion. However, they did it in the middle of a tension with Mayuri over HOMOSEXUALITY. There's no way you can read that as anything other than deliberatingly homophobic.

I'm 80% sure the writer forgot that this scene came in the middle of that Mayuri incident, hence the twins' intention didn't come across as good-natured as the writer expected.
>>
>>2361092
>I'm 80% sure the writer forgot that this scene came in the middle of that Mayuri incident,
No, for the writer, it's in that chapter because it belongs together thematically and connected for the sake of the cohesiveness of the story told from Suoh's perspective. But for the twins, it's not something they're connecting. They're definitely not doing it deliberately.
>>
>>2361093
It won't kill to admit a weak point where it's due. It doesn't means the whole story suck, you know.

I know the writer's intention is to make the twins innocently played that prank. But the context surrounding that prank made it fail spectacularly. That's the reason why so many people keep being confused why the twins would do something like that.

Here is an example: it's possible to call a black person a nigga when you're clumsily trying to get close to him. It's socially retarded, but some blacks might brush it off. But if you just stated "blacks are disgusting", you know full well that every "nigga" word you utter later on will be taken negatively. There's no way you don't know that, no matter how socially retarded you are. So if you say nigga, it's a deliberating insult. Context matters. There's a point where "they're just naive" excuse just won't cut it anymore.
>>
>>2361223
Your understanding of the context is wrong.

But now I remember from last time this came up that JAST had fucked up the translation. For instance Rikka says Mayuri isn't making eye contact Ichigo, but they translated it as Ichigo not making with Rikka. JAST made it sound like the twins knew it was a big deal, but it actually wasn't from their perspective.
>>
>>2361223
I think you're misunderstanding Ichigo and Ringo.
They didn't seem to know that Mayuri was gay (no one did at that point actually), even less that Suoh wasn't sure about her own sexuality and even worse, that a prank similar to the one they pulled had been done to her in the past but with rather mean intentions.

They had no idea about things they obviously had no way to know about, and just played around.

Your example fails because a black person is blatantly black, whereas you won't know a person is gay until they either tell you or their actions show they are, and nothing Mayuri or Suoh said or did ever showed that much, since they were trying to conceal that part of themselves.

This is like trying to blame Nerine for making Suoh play the piano, when she had no idea the issues Suoh had with it because of her step-mother.

So, yeah, both times (in Mayuri's case and in Suoh's case) they were regular pranks, that were unknowingly played on the wrong people.
>>
>>2361274
>your understanding of the context is wrong
Keep telling yourself the same thing won't make it right.

>>2361610
I don't misunderstanding them, I'm talking about the meta level. Did you even read my post, where I keep repeating I know the writer meant for the twins to have good intentions? It's not the matter of the writer's intention, it's the matter of the writing.

No matter how much you intend to write a "misunderstood guy with a good heart," if you write him a who beat on his wife with the excuse of a dark past, he's still a de facto douchebag. No matter how much you intend to write a "misunderstood twins trying to make friends," if you write them making gay jokes right after they majorly pissed off another person with a gay joke, they're still de facto douchebags. Mayuri was mad at them and that had created heavy tension in the class for days.

Read the damn game again if you forgot. Read it in moon too if you can. Because I've replayed this shit 14 times.
>>
>>2361950
Alright so to explain what this guys is saying: The author's intention was to make their prank seem lighthearted to the audience, but because of other ongoing conflicts, readers will react negatively to their actions and view it as homophobic.
I don't see anything wrong with that though. As Dahlia says it herself: "Place yourself in the other's shoes." For the prank, you were meant to see that scene unravel from Suoh's perspective so it's natural that you would feel animosity or confusion towards their actions. You might even develop a vendetta against the two for such an untimely ruse. But if you, like Suoh considered that they knew nothing about the tension or background of their victim then you might have the heart to forgive them.
I never thought that the initial prank was supposed to be seen as lighthearted, it was to paint them in an antagonistic light. I believe that the overall goal was to display Suoh's growth in forgiveness and understanding other's feelings and perspective.
>>
They're just fourteen/ fifteen. Prank is just a prank.
>>
>>2361950
>No matter how much you intend to write a "misunderstood guy with a good heart," (etc)
I re-read the VN last week, and I absolutely do not agree. Also, your examples are still terrible.
You don't beat up anyone not knowing you're going to harm them, because that's the purpose of the beating in the first place.

Ichigo and Ringo were just teasing both Mayuri and Suoh, and we, as readers, know they had no idea their teasing was troublesome for reasons related to the sexuality of the two girls they were teasing. As far as Ichigo and Ringo goes, they were just trying to be friendly. Hell, in Suoh's case her sexuality wasn't even as much of a problem as the fact that a similar prank was played on her before, but with the intention of harming her. Suoh herself even admitted she was wrong at placing the twins on the same level as those kids of her the past, and that she overreacted, because she still hadn't overcome that event.

So, no, it isn't a writing issue. You just view them negatively, because we're reading things from Suoh's perspective. If you didn't get a bit angry with them, then that would mean an actual issue with the writing.

>>2361971
I never really thought too negatively of the twins myself. I thought they could be annoying at times, mainly, as I said before, because we saw things from Suoh's perspective, but I always knew they never had ill intentions so I never disliked them.

The only time I had an issue with the writing was regarding Rikka, after she and Suoh made up due to the blackmailing issue, the writer seemed to expect the readers to just forgive Rikka as well, even though her behaviour and actions were low, really deplorable and entirely intentional. Rikka never got any comeuppance or, at least, owned up to her actions and came clean to Mayuri and the rest about it, to show true repentance. Instead, she just pretended nothing happened and helped a bit here and there. I think that was the only time I seriously disliked the writing.
>>
I've been playing Printemps without a walkthrough and I keep reaching the same dead end at Chapter 8, how fucked am I/how far am I going to have to backtrack for the story to continue past the game over? Details in the spoilers.
I knew about Rikka's route being non canon before I started, so I figured I would gun for her first then do Mayuri who is the true route afterwards. I picked all the Rikka centric choices and avoided the Mayuri centric ones when possible. Does Rikka's route have an ending to it? In my playthrough her and Suoh mutually broke up before the feast, then it defaulted to Suoh and Mayuri having feelings for each other with Mayuri telling Suoh she has something to tell her after the feast. However after the feast when Suoh waits for her at night, she doesn't come and it leads to a sudden game over.
This is the dead end I am currently stuck on.
>>
>>2362042
I'm pretty sure, but not 100% that you can only get the Rikka ending after the Mayuri one.
>>
>>2362051
If this is true then I'm so fucked. I really don't want to have to skip through the 8 chapters. Would anyone happen to have a save file for Mayuri's route and would be willing to upload it?
>>
>>2362051
Yeah, you can't do Rikka's ending first.
What just reminds me how VN design are stupid.
Since they even give you a answer about what route your chosen option is, with the flower's shine in a different color, why not just let you do Mayuri's ending first and put a message: "Play again for Rikka's ending"?
>>
>>2362071
Here's config save with every thing unlocked:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fsojovc0ai59oul/printemps_save.rar
>>
>>2362042
>>2362071
This makes me wonder, would I gain anything from following Rikka's route?

I mean, I would have been okay playing it first, but since I was obligated to follow the True Route first and Rikka turned out to be a rather unlikable person, I just don't feel like doing it.
>>
>>2362218
Thank you onee-sama!
>>
>>2362364
You miss out on the alternative scenes you get by picking yellow instead of green. It's not really a Rikka route (I think you actually have more scenes with her when picking green), it just has a branch to a Rikka ending.
>>
>>2362364
>This makes me wonder, would I gain anything from following Rikka's route?
If you're not feeling it, not really. I think the route's mostly there so some people wouldn't end up making up their own scenario in their heads for a Rikka Route and then be disappointed the game doesn't have a Rikka Route, causing them to sour on Mayuri. That would be a huge problem since the Mayuri Route technically lasts for 4 whole games.
>>
>>2362397
>>2362406
I see, I really didn't end up liking Rikka by the end of Printemps (I've got no idea if she becomes more likeable in the next 2 VNs), so, I really don't feel like going through her route, even if I get to see alternative scenes.

And yes, I agree that Mayuri's route wasn't your usual route in which the love interest hogs all the spotlight, and I would dare say Mayuri didn't have as much time to her character as Rikka or even the Ichigo and Ringo did, which was a bit disappointing.
I remember wondering at some point when would the Common Route end so that I would finally enter Mayuri's route, only to realise the whole VN was like that.

The reason for my disappointment was that, other than not enough Mayuri focus, Printemps only covered 3 months in which we're supposed to see how two girls claimed to have found the love of their lives, even though the knew each other very little (again, 3 months and most of the time Suoh wasn't even around Mayuri) and both were 14yo.
I can overlook their age, since that's common in anime and manga, but the time they spent together (both in terms of timeline and in terms of actual interaction) wasn't enough for me to feel too involved in their relationship (or, at least, not as much as I would have liked to). even though I loved both of their characters and I want them to be happy.

Anyhow, any interesting info from Ete or Automne? Anything at all?
>>
>>2362418
>, I really don't feel like going through her route, even if I get to see alternative scenes.
Like I say, it's not actually her route. You don't even have to take the choice that leads to her end. The alternative scenes include Mayuri ones.
>>
>>2362420
I see, which was the choice that lead to her route?
Wanting her as your Amité partner?
>>
>>2362611
It's a choice you don't get on a first playthrough. After Rikka tries to kiss Suoh and Suoh resists her, when Suoh would normally leave the classroom a choice appears that allows Suoh to accept Rikka.
>>
>>2362623
Oh.... so, in order to get into her route,
the blackmal still has to happen. Ughh... I feel even less inclined to read it now.

But, it's a good thing I can see the alternative scenes without getting into it.

Anyhow, any interesting info from Rikka's route that's worth knowing? Going by the fact it does take place after the blackmailing, I don't see it going well, though well, Suoh can be rather retarded an go all "MUH AMITIÉ".
>>
>>2362641
The reason for Mayuri's disappearance is hinted at in the Rikka route, everything becomes more clear after finishing it.
>>
>>2362795
Can you explain it to me? I really, really, reeeally don't feel like reading it.
>>
>>2362797
No. Read it yourself. Are you really so much of a normalfag that you're not going to finish a VN just because you dislike yandere? You can automatically skip dialogue you've already read. It will only take an hour or two.
>>
>>2362795
What are you talking about?
>>
>>2362800
>Are you really so much of a normalfag that you're not going to finish a VN just because you dislike yandere?
I love yandere, I just really dislike Rikka.
I also don't care about completion, but purely my own enjoyment.
That being said, I do try to get 100% completion most of the time, but I really dislike Rikka that much.

But hey, I'm not forcing you to share the details, just asking. You're free not to share anything.
>>
>>2362801
>he hasn't unlocked the secret Mayuri scenes after the Rikka route
>>
>>2362641
It's not a long ending. Suoh tells Rikka she needs time to think about how she feels about Rikka. Then Suoh narrates how events go for the following days, when Rikka tries to clear Mayuri's name (eventually Yuzuriha woke and said it wasn't Mayuri). It ends with a scene where Suoh and Rikka have gone to the field where Suoh and Mayurii were supposed to go in the canon ending. Suoh indicates that she wants to accept Rikka's feelings, much to Rikka's surprise because she's aware of how underhand she had been.
>>
It honestly amazes me that anyone can prefer Mayupee over Rikka. You'd turn down a super-intelligent girl who's going to be a high-flying professional making major bucks in the future and is super devoted to you, in favor of some dumb average girl who will have a mid-tier job at best and try to abandon you whenever her insecurities get the best of her?
>>
>>2362814
As I started the game, I thought Rikka was the best one of them. But after knowing her ending isn't even canon, since the game will continue from Mayuri's route, and since Rikka has no chance, I just started to force myself to like Mayuri instead.
>>
>>2362814
Still better than a double-faced, manipulating bitch like Rikka.
She seems to be the type that becomes clingy and possessive too. Fuck that shit.
>>
File: rikka.png (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rikka.png
398KB, 1280x720px
>>2362814
Exactly, who could ever hate someone like Rikka?
>>
>>2362811
Thank you!
So, basically the same events as in Mayuri's route but with Rikka's actions getting further whitewashed and even rewarded, right?

What about >>2362795? Or was that rubbish?
>>
>>2362832
>whitewashed

She did literally nothing wrong, there's nothing to whitewash. If Suou couldn't see that Rikka was best for her on her own, then Rikka had no choice but to take any steps necessary to make sure Suou made the right decision.
>>
>>2362844
Get off /u/ Rikka.
>>
Look at the archives, a few people mentioned that Suoh masturbated to Mayuri in one of the sequels. Is that true?
>>
>>2362957
Yes. At 13:10.
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4855099/
>>
>>2362957
Didn't Rikka overhear it too? What a cuckquean.
>>
File: medalda.png (201KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
medalda.png
201KB, 720x720px
>>2362967
Not sure if she did or just a Medalda meme. Also, Medalda stuff: http://medaldawave.web.fc2.com/MW_gallery_Fanart_flowers.htm
>>
>>2362957
I'm surprised that Suoh even knows how to masturbate. I just assumed she literally gets off from reading books or something.
>>
>>2362962
Dayumn!
>>
>>2362962
Oh yeah, one thing, I thought that in Ete and Automne the MCs were Erika and Yuzuriha respectively, but in those scenes, the PoV was clearly Suoh's.
Do we still get to see her side of things in those sequels, even though she isn't the MC?

Anyhow, I laughed at the person rising the volume for Suoh's voice, since I ended up having to do the same, since I could barely hear her.
>>
>>2363022
In both of them, there's an "Extra" bit that unlocks once you've done enough endings (possibly all endings, I can't remember exactly). The Extra is from Suoh's perspective.
>>
>>2363025
I see, that's nice to know.
Anyhow, there are routes in the sequels too?
I thought each heroine had a single love interest in those (Erika with Chidori, and Yuzuriha with Nerine), or are the other endings simply bad ends?
>>
>>2363027
Each installment has a single canon coupling for what the next installment follows on from, but one of the non-canon endings in each has the protagonist choose someone else. Natsu: Erika falls for Dalia (but gets rejected). Aki: Yuzuriha chooses Ringo.
>>
>>2363030
>>2363033
I see, so Erika and Yuzuriha also get their own non-canon side love interests.

Anyhow, I don't see Erika falling for Dahlia.
How did she got there?
Also, Yuzuriha falling for Ringo? How?
>>
>>2363037
You'll see more of how close Erika is with Dalia and how she thinks of her in Natsu.

As for Yuzuriha and Ringo, Yuzuriha confesses to Nerine and Nerine reacts homophobically, so Ringo (who had developed a crush on Yuzuriha) comforts her and they become lovers. Eventually there's a point where what's canon is that Yuzuriha chooses to break up in order to try again with Nerine, but on subsequent playthroughs there's a choice to stay with Ringo (there's also another unlock which is that even before that choice happens, Ringo gets a choice that means that when the break up with Yuzuriha happens Ringo then ends up with Ichigo).
>>
>>2363047
>Nerine reacts homophobically
This sounds extremely dumb given the setting she's in and her close physical interactions with other girls.
>>
>>2363047
Why does Dalia reject Erika? Is it because she's a teacher, or because she isn't gay?
>>
>>2363057
It's not really that dumb. The whole Amitie system was only meant to lead to friendship. Very close friendships, but friendship nonetheless. The fact that they changed the system from being 2 people to 3 people just meant that they were more aggressive about stopping romantic relationships because they didn't want the third person to be a third wheel. Also, the students in general accept displays of affection, but only up to a certain close friend way. When Rikka and Suoh publicly became girlfriends, everyone just translated that as "super-best friends". Yuzuriha's flirting and fangirls are really just seen as light hearted teasing and admiration. However, once things get to Mayuri levels of undeniable lesbianic lust is when people start getting ostracized. Mayuri knew that people most of the other "love" and "girlfriends" around the school were just amateur hour compared to what she wanted so she desperately tried to hide her gayness (even though Suoh, who has shit people skills actually kind of caught on and later the Sasakis as well).
>>
>>2363065
To react that way to her childhood friend makes no sense to me.
Also if she had rejected her once and didn't even care when Yuzu went and got a girlfriend, what difference did it make that she broke up and confessed again?
>>
>>2363077
You're basically asking for a detailed summary of a whole game at that point. Obviously many details were left out.
>>
>>2363077
You've got to be quite out of touch with reality to think it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2363058
Because she's a (religious) sister
>>
>>2363065
Yeah, I think that was self-evident by the end of Printemps.
Furthermore, you also have to consider than in a 2-people Amitié system, the possibilities of girls getting more intimate is much higher, since they share rooms.
Hell, if the changes didn't stop Suoh and Mayuri from having sex in the bloody library, just imagine what would have been of them in a 2-people Amitié. They wouldn't leave their room.

>>2363077
I think it makes perfect sense, considering Nerine comes from a really religious background.
Not to mention >>2363047 didn't elaborate on what she meant by "homophobically" so, it's rather hard to tell what Nerine's actual reaction was, unless we're given an a detailed description of the event.

One thing I didn't like, though, was Yuzuriha breaking up with Ringo, just to try again with Nerine. Well, for all I know it works a lot better when you read the actual novel, and doesn't come off as cold as I imagine it by reading a spoiler.
>>
Alright, so after my first run through printemps, I decided to do Rikka's ending without knowing that I had to get Mayuri's ending first. And now having completed Mayuri's ending, I tried going back to a save I made a bit before the new choice is supposed to pop up, but then it didn't pop up. Am I really supposed to start up a new game and work my way from there or is my game fucked?
>>
>>2364525
There was an anon with the exact same issue as you posting earlier, there's a save with everything unlocked linked in this thread.
>>
>>2364583
Thanks, but I also happen to be retarded, everything's fine. I thought the choice was going to be presented when Rikka asks if I accept her instead of when I'm just about to leave the room.
>>
Anyone with Windows 10 managed to install the japanese game? Since windows 10 won't accept AppLocale. I found some emulator for Locale, but even though I can install it, the game crash on opening.
>>
>>2364525
You don't have to go through Mayuri's ending first to get Rikka's, you just have to choose the right choices
>>
>>2364773
Set a Win7 VM, or better yet; install it.
>>
>>2364880
>You don't have to go through Mayuri's ending first to get Rikka's,
Yes you do, the choice flag to accept/not accept Rikka will not show up until you have completed Mayuri's ending first.
>>
File: flowers on ubuntu-mate.png (2MB, 1920x1032px) Image search: [Google]
flowers on ubuntu-mate.png
2MB, 1920x1032px
>>2364773
I have no problem with jap VN on winjews 10. On games that needed applocale, I use this
http://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/

No problems found on linux with wine either
>>
>>2365061
That's the one I downloaded. I can install it, but it crash when I try to run.
Oh well, I'll try a VM.
>>
>>2365071
Can't you just change the locale to Japanese, and then change it back to English once you're done with the VN?
I mean, you only have to restart.
>>
>>2365061
I did have problems with WINE (don't remember which version). It crashed to me before the opening video and during chapter 6 or 7 when you're in the chapel with Mayuri before the whole festival thing. I can understand crashing before the video, some playback libraries must be missing, but the crash mid game was really weird and I couldn't troubleshoot it. Anyway, in both cases I just booted Windows and saved after the parts that crashed and that was all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TaEc-Wcdtg
>>
>>2366776
MANYO always composes godlike music.
>>
What sort of character is Chidori?

Considering Dahlia has been there since the beginning, is it safe to assume she was Erika's first love before she ended up developing feelings for Chidori?

One thing about the ending in Automne's Extra:
When Suoh read the letter from Yuzuriha, who kept up her part of the deal about telling her who was responsible for Mayuri's disappearance if she became the President of the Council of Nicaea, her letter seemed to lead Suoh to a grave that was beneath a Niwatoko Tree, and in the grave the surname "Basquiat"
could be read.
Considering Dahlia's father seemed to have passed away long before Printemps started,
could it be the one who asked Mayuri to stay away from Suoh was Dahlia? I mean, she's the only Basquiat around, and I doubt a new one will be showing up during Hiver.

This makes me wonder if Rikka is involved,
since she happened to be with Dahlia when she told Suoh about Mayuri's disappearance,
which is rather odd since we know that Rikka is a heavy sleeper, that needs help to be able to get up from bed. However, on that particular day, she managed to wake up before Suoh.
>>
>>2367490
The deal between Suoh and Yuzuriha wasn't that specific.
>>
>>2367671
What was their deal about then?
I mean, Yuzuriha told Suoh she would give her the key she was looking for.

What else could she be referring to other than a major hint regarding Mayuri's disappearance?
>>
>>2368045
She promised to give information relevant to Suoh's investigation, but that's hardly the same as promising to tell her "who was responsible for Mayuri's disappearance".
>>
excuse me, does anybody know where to find the scans for flowers artbook?
>>
>>2368361
Printemps was linked in this thread.No one scans ete yet. Automne is now printing (release date: July 28, pre-order: from May 26)
>>
>>2368525

thanks
>>
>>2368163
I know, but come on. The ending of the Extra made a clear focus on the Basquiat surname. I doubt that won't be relevant at all.
>>
File: glued glasses.png (1MB, 1279x716px) Image search: [Google]
glued glasses.png
1MB, 1279x716px
Is there anyone go to sleep with their glasses on?
>>
File: no glasses.png (1MB, 1279x717px) Image search: [Google]
no glasses.png
1MB, 1279x717px
>>2369031
Did Miki Sugina forget about it, since in this scene Rikka does not have glasses on.
>>
>>2369031
>>2369037
Fuck off, Rikka.
>>
>>2369082
no

Rikka is love, Rikka is life
>>
Get the fuck off my wife, Rikka or I'll beat the shit fuck out of you
Give my Mayuri back, you heartless cruel Rikka-san
>>
>>2369088
Fuck off you impersonator
>>
https://twitter.com/merumeruchann/status/881741925803479040
>Now that JAST's panel is over, here's a Flowers -Summer- update: it's currently 60% translated and due for a Winter 2017 release!
>>
>>2372403
Nice, I guess we won't see Hiver translated until 2019 or 2020.
>>
>>2372929
more time to learn Japanese I guess
>>
>>2372403
>Summer comes out in Winter
I'm a little disappointed.
>>
>>2373046
Hopefully Hiver will have a nice ending, so that I can become motivated to keep up with Japanese.
>>
File: 025.jpg (1MB, 2656x4000px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
1MB, 2656x4000px
>>
File: 026.jpg (1MB, 2659x4000px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
1MB, 2659x4000px
>>
File: 027.jpg (1018KB, 2651x4000px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
1018KB, 2651x4000px
>>
File: 012.jpg (1MB, 2658x4000px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
1MB, 2658x4000px
>>
File: 013.jpg (1MB, 2652x4000px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
1MB, 2652x4000px
>>
File: 014.jpg (1MB, 2661x4000px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
1MB, 2661x4000px
>>
File: 015.jpg (1MB, 2652x4000px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
1MB, 2652x4000px
>>
File: 016.jpg (953KB, 2645x4000px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
953KB, 2645x4000px
>>
File: 017.jpg (944KB, 2653x4000px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
944KB, 2653x4000px
>>
File: 018.jpg (1MB, 2655x4000px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
1MB, 2655x4000px
>>
File: 019.jpg (840KB, 4000x2652px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
840KB, 4000x2652px
>>
File: 020.jpg (1MB, 4000x2650px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
1MB, 4000x2650px
>>
File: 023.jpg (1MB, 2655x4000px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
1MB, 2655x4000px
>>
File: 021.jpg (1MB, 4000x2654px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
1MB, 4000x2654px
>>
File: 022.jpg (1MB, 2654x4000px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
1MB, 2654x4000px
>>
File: 024.jpg (775KB, 2648x4000px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
775KB, 2648x4000px
>>
^^^ All FLOWERS illustrations from Kasou artbook - mikisugina
>>
File: DC168CBVoAASFTN-orig.jpg (259KB, 1133x2147px) Image search: [Google]
DC168CBVoAASFTN-orig.jpg
259KB, 1133x2147px
>>
File: DC169WDV0AEzZie-orig.jpg (249KB, 1230x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DC169WDV0AEzZie-orig.jpg
249KB, 1230x2112px
>>
File: DC16_L7UAAAYlPq-orig.jpg (370KB, 1969x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DC16_L7UAAAYlPq-orig.jpg
370KB, 1969x2048px
>>
File: DCa9l7HUQAEWotD.webm (285KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
DCa9l7HUQAEWotD.webm
285KB, 500x474px
>>
File: DCnEjRFVoAAZ-OD.webm (239KB, 560x314px) Image search: [Google]
DCnEjRFVoAAZ-OD.webm
239KB, 560x314px
>>
File: DDKqeZ6UQAA3tZ3-orig.jpg (378KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DDKqeZ6UQAA3tZ3-orig.jpg
378KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: DEIVo_4U0AATIoC-orig.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DEIVo_4U0AATIoC-orig.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: DEIVo_4V0AA__wA-orig.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DEIVo_4V0AA__wA-orig.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>2377991
>>
File: DEIVo_5VoAAMTCT-orig.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DEIVo_5VoAAMTCT-orig.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
Can some one translate this
>>2377992
>>
>>2377993
Rikka is sure Suoh is wishing to be reunited with Mayuri, but what's on the tanzaku is a wish for a Flower's anime.
>>
File: DB9fUBBUwAEAhMs-orig.jpg (733KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DB9fUBBUwAEAhMs-orig.jpg
733KB, 2048x2048px
>>
File: DBkR_ydUAAE9alf-orig.jpg (404KB, 1483x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DBkR_ydUAAE9alf-orig.jpg
404KB, 1483x2048px
>>
File: DBZ8-iNUAAAB9kt-orig.jpg (253KB, 2048x1430px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ8-iNUAAAB9kt-orig.jpg
253KB, 2048x1430px
>>
File: DCw-IG7VYAAZsFo-orig.jpg (415KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
DCw-IG7VYAAZsFo-orig.jpg
415KB, 2480x3507px
>>
File: DDQXgtCUAAAoaOp-orig.jpg (66KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DDQXgtCUAAAoaOp-orig.jpg
66KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: DDQXhU7VYAAaOlQ-orig.jpg (85KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DDQXhU7VYAAaOlQ-orig.jpg
85KB, 768x1024px
>>2378004
>>
File: DDQXh9RUMAA3w7L-orig.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DDQXh9RUMAA3w7L-orig.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
>>2378005
>>
File: DDQXe2TUIAA8xnn-orig.jpg (352KB, 2048x1174px) Image search: [Google]
DDQXe2TUIAA8xnn-orig.jpg
352KB, 2048x1174px
>>2378006
>>
File: DDQbyKiU0AAAP6M-orig.jpg (232KB, 2480x3537px) Image search: [Google]
DDQbyKiU0AAAP6M-orig.jpg
232KB, 2480x3537px
>>
File: DDQbzK-U0AAb02M-orig.jpg (271KB, 2480x3537px) Image search: [Google]
DDQbzK-U0AAb02M-orig.jpg
271KB, 2480x3537px
>>2378011
>>
File: DCNZjMBVwAAIQ38-orig.jpg (338KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DCNZjMBVwAAIQ38-orig.jpg
338KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>
File: DBAbThTV0AEjgLx-orig.jpg (207KB, 2048x1444px) Image search: [Google]
DBAbThTV0AEjgLx-orig.jpg
207KB, 2048x1444px
>>
>>
File: DC8A3qIXoAEUCXt-orig.jpg (47KB, 874x590px) Image search: [Google]
DC8A3qIXoAEUCXt-orig.jpg
47KB, 874x590px
>>
File: DC8BPQJWAAAc3HO-orig.jpg (24KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
DC8BPQJWAAAc3HO-orig.jpg
24KB, 478x478px
>>2378028
>>
File: DCatUE_VoAAwHD2-orig.jpg (223KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DCatUE_VoAAwHD2-orig.jpg
223KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: DCatWUAVYAAyf2C-orig.jpg (286KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DCatWUAVYAAyf2C-orig.jpg
286KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: DCGF3WnUIAA7rXj-orig.jpg (87KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCGF3WnUIAA7rXj-orig.jpg
87KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: DCsl6hoVoAAOWUh-orig.jpg (104KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
DCsl6hoVoAAOWUh-orig.jpg
104KB, 1000x666px
>>
File: DCX2gpUUAAA9Zfm-orig.jpg (472KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DCX2gpUUAAA9Zfm-orig.jpg
472KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: DCX6lFhUIAAh5M5-orig.jpg (224KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DCX6lFhUIAAh5M5-orig.jpg
224KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: DCxSP6mVwAM1uin-orig.jpg (151KB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
DCxSP6mVwAM1uin-orig.jpg
151KB, 1748x1181px
>>
File: DETBFVyVwAA_XgU-orig.jpg (113KB, 1129x1584px) Image search: [Google]
DETBFVyVwAA_XgU-orig.jpg
113KB, 1129x1584px
>>
File: DEYc851VoAE327g-orig.jpg (365KB, 1791x1791px) Image search: [Google]
DEYc851VoAE327g-orig.jpg
365KB, 1791x1791px
>>
File: DETh7eoU0AATfxW-orig.jpg (198KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
DETh7eoU0AATfxW-orig.jpg
198KB, 2480x3507px
>>
File: DETh7fRVYAAZFfp-orig.jpg (210KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
DETh7fRVYAAZFfp-orig.jpg
210KB, 2480x3507px
>>
File: DEOcrlrVoAAcDVN-orig.jpg (121KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DEOcrlrVoAAcDVN-orig.jpg
121KB, 1448x2048px
>>
File: DEOctJSUQAAkbK1-orig.jpg (116KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DEOctJSUQAAkbK1-orig.jpg
116KB, 1448x2048px
>>
http://otapol.jp/2017/07/innocent-greyflowers-1.html
Interview with FLOWERS illustrator/director and Innocent Gray CEO Aoki Fumio AKA Sugina Miki. From what I understand, this is like the closing statement with the conclusion of the FLOWERS series connecting back to the interview they did before Printemps was released. Didn't read the entire thing because most of it has to do with their decision to switch from Kara no Shojo to FLOWERS (main question being something related to the lack of 18+ material in FLOWERS, time dedicated to the series, and the game mechanics in FLOWERS specifically the puzzles), and final question just restates Mayuri's return. Also from what I know, the next Innocent Gray project is probably going to be Kara no Shoujo 3 to end the Kara no Shoujo trilogy.
>>
>>2379973
Apparently sales of the games themselves don't make back their development costs. They see things like exhibitions and concerts as necessary.
>>
>>
File: DDEj6L4UIAIC8vO-orig.jpg (461KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DDEj6L4UIAIC8vO-orig.jpg
461KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: o0480036013973002698.jpg (57KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
o0480036013973002698.jpg
57KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 63697073_p0.jpg (921KB, 2480x1299px) Image search: [Google]
63697073_p0.jpg
921KB, 2480x1299px
>>
File: DDEj6LvU0AICNte-orig.jpg (403KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DDEj6LvU0AICNte-orig.jpg
403KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: 63652140_p0.jpg (749KB, 1000x710px) Image search: [Google]
63652140_p0.jpg
749KB, 1000x710px
>>
File: DAg1fqcXsAIhNwb-orig.jpg (139KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
DAg1fqcXsAIhNwb-orig.jpg
139KB, 1191x842px
>>
File: DExu9ryV0AApU4Z-orig.jpg (160KB, 1700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DExu9ryV0AApU4Z-orig.jpg
160KB, 1700x1200px
>>
File: 63689891_p0.png (2MB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
63689891_p0.png
2MB, 1061x1500px
>>
File: DCd7Mj-UMAEBJAB-orig.jpg (2MB, 2894x4093px) Image search: [Google]
DCd7Mj-UMAEBJAB-orig.jpg
2MB, 2894x4093px
>>
File: DCd7OzNVwAA7Os5-orig.jpg (2MB, 2894x4093px) Image search: [Google]
DCd7OzNVwAA7Os5-orig.jpg
2MB, 2894x4093px
>>
File: DEtAdl2UIAA1oPG-orig.jpg (176KB, 2149x1511px) Image search: [Google]
DEtAdl2UIAA1oPG-orig.jpg
176KB, 2149x1511px
>>
File: DEtAenOV0AAI7Xn-orig.jpg (155KB, 2149x1511px) Image search: [Google]
DEtAenOV0AAI7Xn-orig.jpg
155KB, 2149x1511px
>>
File: DEtAfkwU0AUsBCq-orig.jpg (152KB, 2149x1511px) Image search: [Google]
DEtAfkwU0AUsBCq-orig.jpg
152KB, 2149x1511px
>>
File: DCoDCEuVwAEzXPi-orig.jpg (1MB, 3274x2315px) Image search: [Google]
DCoDCEuVwAEzXPi-orig.jpg
1MB, 3274x2315px
>>
File: DEoAD47UAAA7Dxe-orig.jpg (76KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
DEoAD47UAAA7Dxe-orig.jpg
76KB, 744x1052px
>>
File: DFlfR1hUIAA9g0H-orig.jpg (256KB, 1110x1553px) Image search: [Google]
DFlfR1hUIAA9g0H-orig.jpg
256KB, 1110x1553px
>>
File: DFkG0T0VoAATAxY-orig.jpg (854KB, 2650x2206px) Image search: [Google]
DFkG0T0VoAATAxY-orig.jpg
854KB, 2650x2206px
>>
File: DEyifpKUwAEQsh1-orig.jpg (197KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
DEyifpKUwAEQsh1-orig.jpg
197KB, 1478x1108px
>>
File: DEyigS_V0AATp0k-orig.jpg (206KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
DEyigS_V0AATp0k-orig.jpg
206KB, 1478x1108px
>>
File: DEyihKRU0AAJFyY-orig.jpg (228KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
DEyihKRU0AAJFyY-orig.jpg
228KB, 1478x1108px
>>
File: DBPEssrUAAA7O8U-orig.jpg (86KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
DBPEssrUAAA7O8U-orig.jpg
86KB, 842x1191px
>>
File: DDTj8A1UIAAdmPO-orig.jpg (82KB, 624x1049px) Image search: [Google]
DDTj8A1UIAAdmPO-orig.jpg
82KB, 624x1049px
>>
File: DDVmt8EV0AAZvfJ-orig.jpg (58KB, 766x800px) Image search: [Google]
DDVmt8EV0AAZvfJ-orig.jpg
58KB, 766x800px
>>
File: DDUcW1eVYAAAeFu-orig.jpg (2MB, 2619x1852px) Image search: [Google]
DDUcW1eVYAAAeFu-orig.jpg
2MB, 2619x1852px
>>
File: DAkad5SXcAA2LYQ-orig.jpg (34KB, 798x536px) Image search: [Google]
DAkad5SXcAA2LYQ-orig.jpg
34KB, 798x536px
>>
File: DAkaebKXcAAEPqv-orig.jpg (46KB, 798x536px) Image search: [Google]
DAkaebKXcAAEPqv-orig.jpg
46KB, 798x536px
>>
File: DAkafNNXgAAOCJs-orig.jpg (43KB, 798x536px) Image search: [Google]
DAkafNNXgAAOCJs-orig.jpg
43KB, 798x536px
>>
File: DAV_6QYUIAAnWKX-orig.jpg (74KB, 1024x1094px) Image search: [Google]
DAV_6QYUIAAnWKX-orig.jpg
74KB, 1024x1094px
>>
File: DFgLCyvVYAAImiR-orig.jpg (2MB, 2457x3276px) Image search: [Google]
DFgLCyvVYAAImiR-orig.jpg
2MB, 2457x3276px
>>
File: DFUJNXCUIAA5273-orig.jpg (84KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DFUJNXCUIAA5273-orig.jpg
84KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: C5w_KO2UoAA7cjW-orig.jpg (112KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
C5w_KO2UoAA7cjW-orig.jpg
112KB, 1075x1518px
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.