[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Games Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 80

File: Humblest of all God's creatures.png (1MB, 1363x768px) Image search: [Google]
Humblest of all God's creatures.png
1MB, 1363x768px
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>2332421

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://pastebin.com/Pgksn5ke (embed)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related Threads:

Sono Hanabira: >>2295906
Life is Strange: >>2163084
Valkyrie Drive: >>2296424
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>2303244
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!: >>2312611

Recent news:
Nights of Azure 2 release date (in Japan) is now August 31.
An anon bought the Strawberry Panic game for PS2. Wish him luck figuring out PCSX2 and hope for updates.
>>
File: 1422404247768.png (170KB, 368x427px) Image search: [Google]
1422404247768.png
170KB, 368x427px
>page 10
>>
File: cocoa.png (153KB, 224x303px) Image search: [Google]
cocoa.png
153KB, 224x303px
>>2345917
don't bully
>>
Does Sara ever stop talking about her father as if he was the best thing since the invention of oxygen? Not even Batman makes this much fuzz over his parents.
>>
>>2345921
She mostly stops when he's dead. Just like Batman.
>>
>>2345913
>lavinia is the only one not scared
further proof she is best girl
>>
Say I have an idea for a game where there aren't any men in it, but men do exist in this universe and the party travels across three countries. How would I go about making this make sense that they never even see a dude?
>>
>>2345990
Amazons.
>>
>>2345991
That sounds more like the party than a cause.
>>2345990
Magic travel or flight or something that causes them to cross the planes. Have the places they visit be remote, only enter population centers during the night.
>>
>>2345991
I dunno, I don't think that would work. The story I have in my head is about the leader of a delinquent gang, her girlfriend, some other girl and a fujoshi go on a journey to another country to beat up one of her moms because she hasn't been paying child support. I don't think I can make three countries entirely inhabited by amazons make sense given the deep ass lore I've also made up. Not that this game is ever actually going to be made since I don't know the first thing about programming.
>>
>Captain Crewe is dead
It begins.

>>2345990
The best I can think of is that there's a war going on and all the men are on the frontlines.
>>
Does anyone know what game this is in the thumbnail photo? >>2345913
>>
>>2345996
A Little Lily Princess

Buy it, play it, love it.
>>
>>2345990
what style of game like a visual novel or an rpg because for an rpg you could have the men in the far background working on docks or farms as little specks.

Or you can have only mens voices appear like coming through a speaker

>>2345996
a little lily princess
>>
>>2345999
Something like Crono Trigger. I say three countries, but that would really amount to 4 towns or so, not including the country side and dungeons.
>>
>>2345993
make a very basic game using something like rpgmaker or renpy then you might get someone interested who does know how to code.
>>
>>2346002
>rpgmaker or renpy
Fuck that. Unreal Engine 4, baby.
>>
>>2346004
yeah i know people hate those but i wasn't aware that there are other game making tools that require zero coding experience.
>>
>>2346006
Twine :^)
>>
This might sound a bit weird, but is there any exclusively yuri game, but with male main character?
>>
>>2346007
i don't code myself or know much about coding , only heard of twin from people when making /d/ tier games
>>2346008
im going to go with no
>>
>the icons changed
Yup, I can't do this to Sara.

>>2346008
No. Maybe if you were a voyeur or something and caught girls in the act, but the chances of that are astronomically low.
>>
>>2345913
>what other games has the little lily princess devs made
>made the recent game 'england exchange'
ah well, all good things come to an end i guess.
>>
>>2346041
Hanako didn't made England Exchange, though. She only helped to distribute it.

I don't think she's doing another yuri game, though, unfortunately. And Little Lily Princess didn't sell well.
>>
>>2346044
pretty sure the developer is the same 'hanabira' which is what i was looking at.

its a shame that it didn't sell well since it fucks over so much of the other trash VNs that get released on steam
>>
>>2346048
That's why I gave up on visual novels already. The shitty ones are the only ones selling. VN fanbase is the worst.
>>
>>2346008
>>2346012
>>2346014
So, do you think this gimmick has a fresh potential? I can illustrate and program a game, what do you think lads?
>>
>>2346069
But why though? Why do you want a game where the protagonist isn't involved with the main point of the game?

Yuri Danshi didn't do well, despite Yuri Hime apparently trying to push it.
>>
>>2346048
I just completed ALLP last week as well, and was thinking that the game is so polished that it would be really neat if it could be back-localized into Japanese. Maybe it'd be more successful over there.
>>
>>2346048
'hanabira' means games published by hanako that she didn't 100% write, ALLP qualifies because half the game is straight out of the original book. one of the other 'hanabira' games is an actual paperback choose-your-own-adventure book, word-for-word. so that developer label is a very mixed bag.
it sucks that england exchange sold faster than allp though. steam users have no taste.
>>
>>2346069
Eh. You could make a comedy yuri voyeur game about a guy who keeps trying and failing to seduce girls and then accidentally catching them with their girlfriends and realising that's why he never gets lucky, but I think this would probably just frustrate players.

It would be an amusing story for a game that wasn't a VN, maybe. Like, a puzzle game where you're this hapless MC chasing girls and then at the end of every level you see the reason why she's not into you, so it's just a running gag with yuri scenes broken up by fun gameplay.

If you want to write a VN though, write an actual yuri story with romantic developments between girls.

Also, we're not lads.
>>
>>2346069
>Yuri Danshi didn't do well, despite Yuri Hime apparently trying to push it.
YD did quite well insales of initial volumes when it was just about jokes about male yuri fans, it gone downhill in sales when for who knows what reasons, the author decided to put a romantic teasing and drama of yuri girls crushing over yuri fanboys variety while still not delivering any kind of yuri romance in it which wouldn't be a delusion.
>>
>>2346094
Not to mention the trap.
>>
>>2345990
>How would I go about making this make sense
It's actually easier if you don't try.

I mean, there have been plenty of all-male stories where the authors didn't seem to even notice they forgot to put women on-screen at any point.

You do have to assume a certain degree of sexual equality in the countries they're crossing in order for all necessary soldier/inkeeper/shopkeeper/etc encounters to be female but other than that just assume that since 50% of people are female, a string of random chance means we keep running into women, no biggie.
>>
File: yuri (male on stuffed animal).jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
yuri (male on stuffed animal).jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>2346008
>>2346069
If you count the fact that the first route is pretty much an entirely different visual novel: SubaHibi's Down the Rabbit-Hole.
>>
>>2345535
Amazon and Yodobashi removed their release date for NoA2 again:
https://www.amazon.co.jp//dp/B01KWYZPS0/
http://www.yodobashi.com/product/100000001003224792/
>>
>>2346116
Unconfirmed release dates listed by online retailers are never worthy of note. When Gust and Koei Tecmo will have decided on a release date they'll make an official statement about it, we won't learn it secondhand from Amazon or whatever.
>>
>>2346114
What is the deal with the yuri in SubaHibi anyways, I've heard the story is very strange.
>>
are there any games involving a yuri catfight?
>>
>>2346071
>>2346091
>>2346094
No, I don''t want to make anything like Yuri Danshit or voyeurism, I think they're gross. But, you know, yuri doesn't always have to be the main point, a game can encapsulate everything. A main character doesn't necessarily need to be romantically attached to anyone or sexualized. Those who think that love can only be romantic or sexual are retarded.

Males have different worldview from females, and seeing these worldviews conflicting or complementing each other, in my opinion, would be interesting to see in a VN game or such. I think compared to women, men like Kafka are better at foreseeing the larger scope of life but worse at attempting to truly understand and live in it. Simple, one sided conflicts about love are pleasing, but they seem like a tired unoriginal genre to me. You know, banal shits like crying about relationships. They're missing the larger scope of the meaning of life, not just romantic love between 2 women, but love as a whole.
>>
>>2346191
So judging by your posts, /u/ or any yuri related board is not your target audience for such a game, maybe you should really ask such questions on boards who will be pleased with getting a game with male MC then and his insight on love as silly and boring as it sounds.

If you really think that love or romance or sex between two girls is incomplete cause it's just about 2 women and you need male spectator or self-insert into that world to make it whole love, then buddy you really had choosen a wrong audience to spread such ideas on/
>>
>>2346201
*chosen
>>
>>2346191
I can assure you that you could make your main character female and give her the worldview you associate with males and nobody would notice the difference.
>>
>>2346191
The only thing i can think of is having a story like Yurirei-san where the MC helps out girls from his school get together

But the way you're describing it wouldn't really be a "yuri game", it'd be a game with a yuri couple as side characters
>>
>>2346191

You have an impressively delusional view of gender; you can totally have an intellectual but emotionally stunted female character. You're just kind of a misogynist.
>>
>>2346008
The strawberry panic vidya game hasd a route we're you play a sex addict's brother, and you have to find girls for you're sister to fuck.
>>
>>2346281
They're just an idiot, more than anything.
>>
>>2346288

That too. Or a troll, that Kafka line is, uh, bizarre.
>>
>>2346153
Pretentious shit. Also, no there's no yuri in it.
>>
File: mammals.png (596KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mammals.png
596KB, 800x600px
>>2346303
You should actually read the visual novel before you insult it.
>>
>>2346308
You sure showed me. Now fuck off back to /vg/.
>>
>>2346303
What a load of bullshit. I don't even really like the edgy bunny game, but there's alot of yuri in it.

Purity fags should just kill themselves.
>>
>>2346308
It never ceases to amaze me how many people have such strong opinions for pieces of media they have never even experienced.

Though I'd still never recommend SubaHibi to a yuri fan without a fairly lengthy disclaimer.
>>
>>2346324
>yuri
There is none fuck off, and take your alot with you.
>>2346326
Said the eop twitter shill.
>>
>>2346329
You're one of those nobs who think Toyoko Necro, Atlach-Nacha, and Katahane are not Yuri because they have some het content.
>>
>>2346332
If it's dripping semen, it's not yuri. Now can you go back to your own board?
>>
>>2346338
>/vg/ het boogeymen
Grow up anon.
>>
>>2346332
>>/h/
>>
>>2346332
i think a work having yuri and a work being yuri are very different things
>>
>>2346329
Who the fuck is the twitter shill?

And I have to wonder how bizarre your definition of yuri must be to not consider an entire route dedicated to a romance between two girls to not be yuri.
>>
>>2346153
There are basically 3 yuri couplings:
Yuki x Tsukasa
Yuki x Kagami
Kimika x Zakuro

The yuri couplings are consummated in branches that don't continue the main story. Only Kimika x Zakuro are real, living people. In the main route, Zakuro gets raped and kills herself. Kimika has sex with Takuji, one of the male protagonists, and takes part in a mass suicide. Prior that mass suicide, under Takuji's orders, Kagami is gang raped and murdered, while Tsukasa (her twin) watches. Except Tsukasa is really a delusion superimposed on Hasaki, Takuji's twin sister. Kagami is another delusion and is really Hasaki's toy rabbit, a present from Tomosane, the older half-brother of Hasaki and Takuji. Takuji had been killed by Tomosane years earlier and the current Takuji shares Tomosane's body. Tomosane is the main protagonist and the heroines that are his love interests are Hasaki and Yuki. Yuki was his older childhood friend, but Yuki has also been dead for years and is sharing Tomosane's body too. Yuki had died stopping Takuji from killing Hasaki. Tomosane killed Takuji right after that. But there's more than one Yuki personality in Tomosane's body, so the one that can end up with Tsukasa or Kagami is separate to the one that can have sex with Tomosane. When Yuki has sex with Tsukasa or Kagami it's taking place in a kind of false dream world (a retreat from reality due to the trauma of Zakuro's death).
>>
>>2346352
That's pretty edgy anon.
>>
>>2346352
What the fuck did i just read? I can hear the Linkin Park playing from here
>>
>>2346153
The first chapter is basically a guy imagining a yuri nukige.
>>
>>2346346
Which is probably why we discuss those things infrequently and often with "this isn't 100% yuri" warnings.
>>
>>2346352
>Kimika has sex with Takuji
Does that actually happen or is it one of Mamiya's delusions? It's unclear
>>
>>2346191
Get more female friends, anon.
>>
>>2346349
To be fair, the anon may be a purity fag fuckwit, but I dont quite think a single route defines a title as Yuri. It has Yuri content, certainly, but aint quite a full yuri title. Plenty of Otome games often have a single female option, but those aint yuri.

I think a yuri game either needs to have only yuri, or have a majority of yuri.

Games like Toyko Necro I dont know how to define. Fifty percent Yuri. Fifty percent Het. What is it?
>>
>>2346359
Yeah, I don't mean to complain. I don't care what's posted unless it's some actual yuribait shit or something.

>>2346366
>What is it?
a game
>>
Like I said, it's pretentious edgy shit, only shilled by Moogy and his ilk, has no yuri and therefore nothing to do with this thread. Good job blowing this shit out of proportion.
>>
>>2346371
You're the one screaming like an autistic.
>>
>>2346366
I think the main point in this whole discussion is more along the lines of "people react unreasonably when anybody points out a game that has het in it". We can argue all about what's yuri and what just has yuri, but the nature of the boards makes it so any useful information falls off with time, so in the end it's kind of pointless. On the other hand, people that flip the fuck out just tend to derail threads with issues that'll never be resolved, and developing a culture that rejects them is more within our purview.
>>
File: 1492578706786.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492578706786.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>2346372
>an autistic
I thought you need to have 150 IQ to like such masterpieces as shubidubi? I thought westerners could handle the insurmountable deep writing of this REAL DEAL kamige???
>>
>>2346352
So in short to sume it up it's not really yuri related then.

Thanks for the infodump, it has nothing to do with how yuri is handled in Katahane or Tokyo Necro by a mile cause in them the yuri is just its own route not connected to het sex one by sex.

I wish many websites would already stop adding yuri tag to games which only thing yuri related is f/f sex scenes to titilate male MCs.
Sadly yuri is too niche genre and is just treated as a fetish in VNs than its own genre.
>>
>>2346376
>could not*
Obviously my punny mind can't handle all those literature quotes and edgy plot twists.
>>
>>2346377
Oh don't be dramatic. There's plenty of Yuri only VNs.
>>
>>2346377
Subahibi has one yuri chapter at the start that's in a dream world. Just read that chapter and stop. If you continue to read then things get weird.
>>
>>2346382
Try to look for yuri tagged games on dlsite or similiar, majority of tagged things aren't really yuri related and are mostly ffm content with male MC.
>>
>>2346377
I want that too, but it'll never happen. The mainstream view of yuri is that it's some fetishshit for men.

>>2346382
>plenty
Where have you been hiding them?
>>
>>2346362
Not them but if I remember correctly he was high enough on... meth? and low enough on blood at the time to not feel his own fatal wounds at all.
It's hard to know if anything there was real. I'd need to read it again to come to a conclusion but that chapter was so batshit it gave me headaches to read.

>>2346366
I agree with what you're saying, but the argument was that it had NO yuri, not that it is/is not a yuri VN. I know the reasons why someone might discount the many yuri scenes and relationships in the first chapter but that doesn't apply to this later route.

I haven't played Katahane or Toyko Necro yet and my knowledge of them is intentionally limited but I'd assume whether they are a "yuri VN" or not depends on whether you think yuri as a genre term MUST exclude het, and having equal or more focus than het isn't enough to be yuri as a genre. Personally I prefer a tag system for genres with a distinction between "has yuri as a focus" and "has only yuri relationships" so you don't have to deal with differing subjective opinions on the matter.
>>
>>2346387
Yeah, but if you actually do some research, you can find plenty of yuri-only vn's.

Nurse Love Addiction
White Robe of Love Syndrome
Pygmallion of Overlapping Shadows
Aoi Shiro
Akai Ito
Flowers Series
Sono Hanabira New Generation
Kindred Spirits

At the top of my head.

All those are twenty five hours plus in content, so there's plenty of yuri only vn reading available.
>>
>>2346394
"Plenty" is a gross overstatement.
>>
>>2346398
Saying there's a lack of yuri vn is also a gross overstatement.
>>
>>2346398
You're probably only thinking about the english translated ones.
There's even yuri audio dramas and shit. You can have a cute girl pretend you're her senpai and have her confess to you, "even though [you're] both girls".
>>
>>2346400
Not really, if you exclude tiny doujin games, games with crap story, and nukige if you don't like those.
>>
>>2346403
>You can have a cute girl pretend you're her senpai and have her confess to you
Where can I buy these?
>>
>>2346404
All the titles I listed are pretty long, and non-nuikage titles.

If we're going with nuikage, Sono Hanabira, with all the translated titles currently can give you at least a few dozen hours of reading, the two escalation games another thirty hours,
>>
>>2346408
I just don't think it's a lot, still, and I want many more. I'll just pipe down though. You don't have to care about my dissatisfaction.
>>
File: 1483472823388.png (53KB, 246x276px) Image search: [Google]
1483472823388.png
53KB, 246x276px
>>2346413
>I want many more
You want more yuri visual novels that you're never going to read?
>>
>>2346415
What do you mean?
>>
File: indescribable expression.jpg (851KB, 5000x3869px) Image search: [Google]
indescribable expression.jpg
851KB, 5000x3869px
>>2346408
>nuikage
You mean nukige?
>>
>>2346415
Basically this. I haven't even started Shadows of the Pygmallion and Flowers. We have all the other flower games, along with seabed to look forward too. I'm fine with the numbers of yuri vn's. Quality over quantity.
>>
>>2346388
>Where have you been hiding them?
In a giant pile of links of lists of yuri games we prominently display all the time for you to not bother reading.
>>
>>2346394
>forgetting the masterpiece that is " The Entire Class is Seriously Lesbian!? ~Our Lez Tits are Yours, The Plan to Make Every Girl Ejaculate~"
>>
>>2346422
Isn't that, that creepy harem game with the sex addict girl?
>>
>>2346371
>shilling on /u/
Not even The Cartel™ shills on /u/.
>>
>>2346423
>creepy
Excuse you.
>>
>>2346430
They could have done something unique with the prot living by herself in a lonely apartment. Like she has sex with countless girls to make herself feel better about herself.

Nope it just an over the top mindless sex game.
>>
>>2346201
>>2346256
No, I hate having male as a spectator. I want the male character to have his own objective, his own thing to love. I don't want to make a yuri game or a romance oriented game for that matter, I just want to make a game where the romance to be found is exclusively yuri.

>>2346242
But I do. It's something I experience firsthand in real life.

>>2346281
>You have an impressively delusional view of gender
Maybe, since I can't experience both genders. But this is what I see.

>you can totally have an intellectual but emotionally stunted female character
It has nothing to do with intelligence, it's just a psychological emotional state. You rarely see women going full celibate just to fulfill their weird, out of this world ideals. Maybe nuns, but nuns consider themselves to be brides of god, so it isn't real celibacy. Even the emotionally stunted women aren't as bizarre as their male counterparts. But men are much less capable of feeling love or having faith in anything, or finding comfort in here and now.

>misogynist
Lol what? I'm basically saying that they're equal and good in their own way.
>>
>>2346363
I'm a grill. In fact, I think I don't have enough male friends.
>>
>>2346458
Then get male friends.
You clearly need to interact more with the opposite sex. World views have much more to do with literally everything that happens in your life than with just your sex, especially nowadays. Grabbing a single person (Kafka in your case) and defining a half of humanity makes you, ironically, miss the "larger scope of life" as you define it, because you just assume it instead of seeing it, experiencing it or properly pondering about it.

Plus, it's not like yuri works haven't delved into the nature of love itself. YagaKimi is a current work doing pretty much that.
>>
>>2346457
>I want the male character to have his own objective, his own thing to love. I don't want to make a yuri game or a romance oriented game for that matter, I just want to make a game where the romance to be found is exclusively yuri.
Sorry but I can't really understand this approach, you want to create a game with male MC who will love the girls but he would find they are lesbians in love with each other and instead out of love for them would help/support them out of his own love while himself staying platonic?

So can't you just make MC a parent or a brother to a yuri girl then who discovers her being a lesbian and support that?
If I understand you don't want to make eroge or sex game where a guy would be a spectator to yuri sex scenes or kisses, but something more serious without that angle.

Sadly the concept is impossible to be attractive to any kind of audience, yuri fans would not support it due to why a game needs a male MC to find yuri romance, and the usual straight fans would complain why the gu isn't fucking any of the romance he would learn about straight.

Maybe you should go with such idea to some asexual site maybe they would care more.
>>
>>2346458
I think that you need more female friends too, sorry to say.
>>
>new thread
>100+ terrible posts in a day

as usual.
>>
>>2346457
>Male MC
>not yuri/romance focused
So, it's just like some characters that you find somewhere that are like "hey, we're lesbians, just so you know!"? This doesn't really sound appealig to me
>>
>>2346457

Oh, so you're a misandrist too. Misanthropic? Your view of humanity is more than a little warped is what I'm saying.

And a Yuri game where the girls need a guy to get them together because they can't understand love or something is terribly misogynistic. And unappealing to most people who like Yuri.

It really doesn't even sound like a Yuri story, just a game where a guy finds every woman he meets is gay and tries to meddle.
>>
>>2346464

Well, if we had more games to talk about...
>>
File: 1484249696184.jpg (127KB, 819x884px) Image search: [Google]
1484249696184.jpg
127KB, 819x884px
>>2346432
>implying a game about a girl who's obssesed with boobs and wants to make a harem with girls with boobs of all sizes better than the tripe you came up with
>>
>>2346422
>>2346422
>>2346432
This actually sounds like it'd be something I'd enjoy, why have I never heard of this before?
>>
>>2346478
Because it's untranslated.
>>
>>2346422
>that title
That's a thing? Damn. Subtlety is not their strength it seems.
>>
>>2346474
It certainly sounds better than the other post about the "yuri game with a male protagonist" that more than half the thread is replying to for some reason
>>
>>2346481
>subtlety
>nukige titles
>>
File: 1374157136154.png (31KB, 100x151px) Image search: [Google]
1374157136154.png
31KB, 100x151px
>>2346481
The other games made by the same devs have equally long and absurd titles, must be their go-to

>>2346479
I heard that one group was planning to translate it but that was years ago so they probably dropped it, shame i would really like to play it one day without relying on machine translations
>>
>>2346460
>You clearly need to interact more with the opposite sex.
That's what this game is all about.

>World views have much more to do with literally everything that happens in your life than with just your sex, especially nowadays.
That's just saying that the majority aren't profound. I want to make something a bit more romanticized.

>Grabbing a single person (Kafka in your case)
Hitler, Chopin, Dali, Michelangelo, I think they were all celibate for the sake of their passion.

>>2346461
>>2346469
He would be nowhere near supportive. I think I even want him to be a prude guy who sometimes disavows the yuri or some shit. I've had this detective/police RPG game in mind where the main character who's a prude christian man gets an adulterous and nihilistic lesbian partner. I think there could be an interesting dynamic between the two.
>>
>>2346469
>And a Yuri game where the girls need a guy to get them together because they can't understand love or something is terribly misogynistic.
No, never said I'd make anything like that.
>>
>>2346493
You certainly seem to have passion for this idea of yours, but you have to consider is that no one else seems to want it.

Do you really want to dedicate what could take years of your life to create, for no one other than yourself to appreciate it? Think about it.

Making your dream project come to fruition is far harder than you might think it is.
>>
>>2346496
I'm not really a newbie. I've had a basic RPG game format I made lying in my game maker studio folder. Won't take that long, hopefully. I gotta make something regardless. I also have a yuri game concept, but it doesn't seem to be as unique.
>>
>>2346499
>I gotta make something
Why?
>I also have a yuri game concept
Which is?
>>
>>2346472
might be better to just let the thread die in that time
>>
>>2346502
>Why?
I just love it.

>Which is?
It's a survival horror game about a girl who made a pact with satan and got trapped with her friend in a dark rotting hospital building with nothing but a one piece hospital gown. Kinda cliche.
>>
>>2346484
I really wish it was the primary subject of this thread and not this "great male characters in yuri" bullshit again.
>>
>>2346478
Some don't like that game because the protagonist fantasizes about getting gang raped.
>>
>>2346514
Make it some other demon, or one you made up so you can have more creative freedom.
>>
>>2346549
As long as it's by women, though...?
>>
>>2346555
No, by old men.
>>
>>2346493
>He would be nowhere near supportive. I think I even want him to be a prude guy who sometimes disavows the yuri or some shit. I've had this detective/police RPG game in mind where the main character who's a prude christian man gets an adulterous and nihilistic lesbian partner. I think there could be an interesting dynamic between the two.
So basically something like Psycho-Pass?
Where the lesbians are side characters but the plot is about something else?
So you just want to create normal game with male MC with the formula +yuri seperate of his route but being there so audience would see it?
So the formula of Katahane and Tokyo Necro?
The MC has his own thing going but his lesbian partner has her own thing going, they interact with each other on normal scale.
But then what would be appeal for yuri fans to buy it if they would have to play only as the male MC and not get part of a story playing as the lesbian partner of the main detective where investigation plot of both would connect somewhere?
For me a formula of having 2 MCs one straight male and one lesbian interacting (never on romantic route) could be good and would cater both to straight and also yuri fans alike where two romantic/sexual route don't touch or interfere with another.
>>
>>2346548
Then make it so you useless fuck.
>>
>>2346556
That's weird. I've played Majoyuri and I don't remember that. Is that a bad ending or something?

Granted, I never finished it because trying to work through a machine translator to read it got tiresome.
>>
Let's discuss what would happen if the Akai Ito cast and Aoi Shiro cast switched places.

Though well, Kohaku is exactly the kind of person who would hang around the train station to behead Syouko the moment she rides in and Kaya has "free corpse puppet" written all over her face, so things are not looking well for our favorite princely kendo girl. Also, falling out of a cliff is obligatory in every Success yuri game, and while Syouko just plopped into the ocean in her route, the Akai Ito cliff flattened Kei like a damn cockroach so good luck surviving that. On the plus side, Nushi is also shit out of luck because nobody in Syouko's team has blood strong enough to revive him, and Yasuhime on Ohashira duty means that he won't be influencing things very easily either.

Kei's squad, in contrast, is probably going to have an easier time, because Hakuka, Sakuya and Uzuki can all probably wipe the floor with Ba Rouryuu, unless he gets his hands on Kei's blood first... or if Munetsugu's equivalent ends up being Kei's mom, in which case everyone is screwed because that woman does not fuck around.
>>
>>2346570
It's practically nothing. Just a random perverted thought when she's sneaking into the school.
>>
>>2346570
Isn't the bad ending her getting raped by two older women with strapons?
>>
>>2346394
There are dozens of translated yuri-only VNs. DOZENS!
>>
>>2346432
>could have done something unique with the prot
If you know any other female prots that loved boobs so much that she actually transferred schools on her search for the ultimate boobs, I'm all ears.
>>
>>2346580
>bad
>>
>>2346581
All we need are dozens.
>>
>>2346583
A great and noble quest. Also frankly more interesting than the taglines for a lot of the yuri VNs that are out there.
>>
what are some retro games /u/ would recommend?
>>
>>2346657
Super Metroid is pretty good.
>>
File: 23701959_p0.jpg (136KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
23701959_p0.jpg
136KB, 420x600px
>>2346657
Lufia 2 is a classic.
>>
>>2346657
Depends on how retro you want to get.
Pong is the hottest shit.
>>
>>2346665
Joysticks are not /u/.
>>
File: atari-super-pong.jpg (117KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
atari-super-pong.jpg
117KB, 1000x750px
>>2346667
I don't think joymuffs exist, anon, so you'll have to deal with it.

Or just get one of these.
>>
>>2346657
Escalation '95
Ayakashi Ninden Kunoichiban
>>
>>2346657
Depends how retro you wanna go.
Can always go to Eien no Filena on the SNES but RPGs of the time were naturally pretty light on relationship stuff or even plot in general so it probably won't be terribly satisfying.
>>
>>2346677
>Eien no Filena
I was kind of sad when that one girl got into bed with Filena and went "oh my god you're not a man what is happening" instead of "oh my god you're not a man let's keep going".
>>
File: ShockedKagami + Tsukasa.jpg (72KB, 340x315px) Image search: [Google]
ShockedKagami + Tsukasa.jpg
72KB, 340x315px
>>2346352
>twins called Kagami and Tsukasa
>>
>>2346352
Do someone even thinks this is good writing?
>>
>>2346725
That's actually something Yuki and Tomosane discuss at one point in the game. Takuji is an otaku and it makes sense that the delusion of moe twin sisters is based on Lucky Star (they're pretty similar to Kyou and Ryou from Clannad too).
>>
>>2346657
Quake.
>>
>>2346657
Deus Ex and Shadowrun are pretty dope.
>>
>>2346727
Someone do. The writer is definitely twelve. Mentally if not physically.
It's the kind of laughably edgy shit a slipknot fan would love.
>>
>>2346727
You can't really judge the writing of something dozens of hours with a paragraph written by someone else. But yes it's one of the most highly rated visual novels in existence so presumably quite a few someones do think that, for better or worse.
>>
>>2345913
what's op pic about?
>>
>>2346786
The humblest of god's creations. Read the filename, come on.
>>
>>2346784
That's why VN media is the worst.
>>
>>2346786
A statue to honor a war hero that fought, and singlehandledly defeated, an alien invasion.
Surrounding it are four lesbians.
>>
>>2346403
But I don't know moon
>>
>>2346420
>Quality
>Shadows of Pygmalion

I can see why someone would enjoy Shadows of Pygmalion, but I'm not sure that even most people who liked it would say it's a high quality game.
>>
>>2346788
But Becky isn't in the picture.
>>
>>2345913
Hah those Victorian-dykes probably didn't even know those had feathers.
>>
>>2346919
We didn't either until relatively recently, m8. People in the late 1800s did have the craziest ideas about dinos, though.
>>
>>2346919
I gotta say, I don't mind dinosaurs having feathers.
>>
File: AngryPopuko.png (262KB, 416x577px) Image search: [Google]
AngryPopuko.png
262KB, 416x577px
>Lottie's route has no romance, let alone kissing
>>
>>2346939
The game is pretty much completely ~safe~, no age-gap stuff.
>>
>>2346940
Still does my rage burn with the force of a newly born universe, and every particle, every energy, every power in it is screaming.
>>
>>2346557
No, I didn't like Psycho Pass. Katahane is too lovey dovey. I know nothing about Tokyo Necro.

My vision of the game is much more ghetto, dreadful, simplistic, and realistic. I'd love to make it look and feel like The New York Ripper. I want the female characters to be as prominent as the MC if not more, you just happen to play as the MC for he has absolutely nothing going for. I want the story to be told from a third person perspective, MC doesn't need to know as much as the player does. That way, I can give enough focus on the yuri plot without having to make the MC a stalking creep.

I don't think there will be a main plot. Sure, the main plot is criminal investigation, but I want the characters to mostly talk about daily lives and such, and philosophically criticize each other. They don't need to be infuriated by the main plot, the crime cases should only inspire them to discuss each other's personality in a non sequitur way.

Regarding who will be catered by this formula, I don't really care. My game should encapsulate a lot of things. Yuri fans can enjoy the yuri plot, straight fans can enjoy the dynamic between the asexual angel faced male MC and gorgeous lesbian MC that may appear strangely affectionate at times, edgy kids can enjoy the crude and gory theme, the rest can ridicule my game, and so on. But once I'm finished, I'm gonna post it here.
>>
File: Filsnown_35.gif (137KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
Filsnown_35.gif
137KB, 320x200px
>>2346659
etc.

i didn't know you guys were so humorous.
actually i was asking for games with yuri porn in them. i am playing filsnown and it's a nice little RPG.
>>
>>2346990
>straight fans can enjoy the dynamic between the asexual angel faced male MC and gorgeous lesbian MC that may appear strangely affectionate at times

Why would straight fans care about a lesbian?
Anyway, you clearly have your own idea set in mind already and doesn't seem to be seeking for guidance, so just do it and let people decide if they're interested or not afterwards.
I don't really mind a male character. The problem is that most authors fuck up when they put one on a lesbian plot.
>>
>>2346990
>straight fans can enjoy the dynamic between the asexual angel faced male MC and gorgeous lesbian MC that may appear strangely affectionate at times,
So you lost me here, if there's anything I can't stand is such kind of idiotic baiting where the lesbian is portrayed as slut for the male MC and is ready to fuck him anytime to tease him or for "fun" if he would ask, similiar shit like Kanbaru in Bakemonogatari.

If yo uwant to make two MCs where one is an asexual guy and the other is a lesbian female, then jsut don't add any kind of affectionate shipping moments between them cause that would imply the lesbian is not a lesbian and is into guys too, if you want to take such approach then make her bisexual from start to not bait other, we had enough of shit like Ladykiller or few other titles I won't mention to get another idiocy like that.
>>
>>2346990
Bruh, unless he's like her brother or something you're just gonna piss off yuri fans, and even then, some are gonna avoid the game just because it has a male protagonist.
>>2346996
Possesioner and Night Slave are pretty good, didn't think you were asking for retro porn games.
>>
>>2347000
>doesn't seem to be seeking for guidance
Not now, but maybe later when I write further.

>I don't really mind a male character. The problem is that most authors fuck up when they put one on a lesbian plot.
Hell yeah, I know what you mean. Don't worry, this man is harmless to yuri.

>>2347005
>if there's anything I can't stand is such kind of idiotic baiting where the lesbian is portrayed as slut for the male MC and is ready to fuck him anytime to tease him or for "fun" if he would ask, similiar shit like Kanbaru in Bakemonogatari.
I didn't even know that Bakemonogatari was yuri? Wasn't it male fantasy harem shit? No, I don't want the female character to have any sexual or romantic interest in the male character.

>jsut don't add any kind of affectionate shipping moments between them cause that would imply the lesbian is not a lesbian and is into guys too
Man, no one's gonna fuck anyone. The men will never get naked or sexualized. Not even a kiss or handholding. Maybe he'll kiss her hair once or twice, I don't know if that will trigger you.

>>2347008
>you're just gonna piss off yuri fans
If I don't put him on the front cover, they'll buy my game nevertheless.
>>
>>2347026
Bakemonogatari is a het harem. There's one lesbian that sexually teases the male protagonist because...it's a het harem.

>If I don't put him on the front cover, they'll buy my game nevertheless.

Not really, most het eroge have the girls only on the cover. I can say, though, that for Yuri, word of mouth is more important. Even if people are put off by the cover or content, if the Yuri is decent, someone will defend it and others will buy it.

>Maybe he'll kiss her hair once or twice, I don't know if that will trigger you.

Affection between a male and a female that's not romantic or sexual is actually pretty rare, so I would like people to do it more. Although retards will say he wants to fuck her, even though he clearly don't.
I would say to maybe no announce your game as Yuri. But I remember a shittu gender bender game with a clear male protagonist being promoted as Yuri, so whatever.
>>
>>2347031
>Not really, most het eroge have the girls only on the cover.
Yeah, I remember Nekopara. Why are games with faceless males so full of shit?
>>
>>2346394
I personally think that it's a pretty bad sign that a yuri fan could easily finish reading all the yuri VN available within a few months.

It's better for a genre as a whole if there's enough that fans can actually look at the premise and pick out the ones they like best. If someone who liked yuri were to say, not be into schoolgirls, they'd be pretty screwed.
>>
What are some simple yuri VNs for someoen who doesn't know Japanese that well and wants to practice Japanese?

I heard Hanahira was extremely basic, but not exactly that good. Right now, the ones I'm most interested in are:

Class Zenin Maji de Yuri?!
The other Flowers volumes
Seisai no Resonance
Hakuisei Ren'ai Shoukougun

I'm guessing their difficult goes something like:
Class Zenin Maji de Yuri?! < Seisai no Resonance < Hakuisei Ren'ai Shoukougun < Flowers

Anyways, the plan is that I can start a VN without having to refer to outside sources too much so that by the time I get to the harder ones, it'll be slightly better.
>>
>>2347045
Kimihane and Lilycle RS

They're mostly conversation and the subject matter is mostly fairly everyday stuff
>>
Is there any /u/ in Nier:Automata?
>>
>>2347050
Alright, looks perfect. I'll start with Kimihane and then work my way up.
>>
>>2347061

Not really, main pairing is het. There are some side characters that are gay though. Game really isn't about relationships and is pretty dark, so expect few details and much tragedy.

Still, a good game, just in no way a yuri game.
>>
>>2347061
I hope not, I don't want that game to be talked here. It's a shit game anyway.
>>
>>2347064
>there's not yuri
>Some characters are gay

Then there's some yuri, you mean.

>>2347065
>I don't want a game that was talked about here a lot to be talked about here
>>
>>2347064
Dude, when asking about a non-romance game, nobody is expecting romance.
>>
>>2347039
>doesn't like schoolgirls

That removes the majority of jap media.
>>
>>2346990
>the dynamic between the asexual angel faced male MC and gorgeous lesbian MC that may appear strangely affectionate at times
>Maybe he'll kiss her hair once or twice
>I'm gonna post it here.

please dont.
>>
>>2347045
Probably not for you, but the very first VN I fully completed in Japanese is Tsui Yuri. It's a somewhat twisted yuri twincest story. It was an interesting and quite simple read, though it took like 4 nights of reading for me at that time.
>>
>>2347086
The english patch is nearly done for Tsui Yuri it seems.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/13741-tsui-yuri-~okaa-san-ni-wa-naisho-da-yo~-translation-project/?
>>
>>2347090
As an EOP incestfag, I am very enthused.
>>
>>2347081
This.

Not that I believe you'll actually finish it since 95% of these projects end up in nothing, but even if you do and you put shit like that in it, please refrain from posting it here.
>>
>>2346940
why has no one yet made any unsafe fanart
i am disappoint
>>
>>2346996
Yuri porn is a relatively new thing. Don't think there are a lot of "retro" games with it.
>>
>>2347139
It isn't relatively new. When eroge were just beginning to take off there were titles such as Slope.
>>
>>2347061
No.
>>
File: 33073.jpg (140KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
33073.jpg
140KB, 515x515px
>>2347139
The problem is more that most really old games are not fun to play
>>
File: NAOMI04.gif (35KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
NAOMI04.gif
35KB, 640x400px
>>2347151
If you can even find them and get them running
>>
File: 95123.jpg (192KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
95123.jpg
192KB, 640x400px
>>2347153
And information about them is often very limited.
>>
File: naru mahjong.jpg (67KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
naru mahjong.jpg
67KB, 640x800px
>>2347139
it's the opposite actually, lesbian scenes are far more frequent in older games. what may be new is that it focuses a lot more on romance these days. i'd dump more pics if i didn't lose my pc-98 folder
>>
>>2347301
IS that that alicesoft game we're you play as a nurse, and seduce you're patients?
>>
>>2347431
no that's a mahjong game (file name) with an all girl cast
>>
>>2347436
>mahjong
>two naked girls fingering each other
Is that how real pros play mahjong?
>>
File: droolingmahjong.png (72KB, 305x231px) Image search: [Google]
droolingmahjong.png
72KB, 305x231px
>>2347440
i hope so
>>
File: 95166.jpg (166KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
95166.jpg
166KB, 640x400px
>>
>>2347081
>>2347103
Not that particular scene. Just to let you know that I make something.
>>
>>2346990
Please leave right now, and stop infecting this board.
>>
File: 1399058935906.jpg (971KB, 2712x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1399058935906.jpg
971KB, 2712x3200px
>>2347440
Sounds about right.
>>
File: NieR-Automata-9-15-2016-7.jpg (187KB, 1492x1280px) Image search: [Google]
NieR-Automata-9-15-2016-7.jpg
187KB, 1492x1280px
>>2347064
Stop spreading misinformation, idiot.

>>2347061
We've discussed this in the Nier Automata thread and the conclusion we came up with is that the main two characters can either be seen as a couple, or as brother and sister. There are lesbian characters A2 is one.
>>
>>2347473
I don't think we want it. That's the point you're missing. This is not the target audience.
>>
>>2347473
If you really desperately need to write a male protagonist I'd say anything apart from a father-like or brother-like relationship with females is out of the question, and no displays of affection apart for maybe headpats or for something dramatic maybe a hug.

When a male places lips on a female for any reason most of /u/ is going to be out. And honestly I 1) don't think you're really making anything 2) think you're just testing how far you can push us
>>
>>2347045
the Yuri no Hana games are pretty easy to understand
>>
>>2347064
see this is why I always wonder why gay folks are always complaining they're not represented enough in media, when clearly they see it in literally anything.
>>
>>2347588
I have no idea how you came to whatever conclusion you've come to.
>>
>>2347596
being very, very bored
>>
>>2347501
A2 is? I played through it and didn't see anything indicating it. Unless I don't remember it.

Operator and 2B is best though.
>>
I heard this game could never be translated because Yatagarasu has died. Is it true?
>>
File: 22827.jpg (48KB, 256x366px) Image search: [Google]
22827.jpg
48KB, 256x366px
>>2347686
Yes, your only bet is to wait for a fan translation
Speaking of untranslated VN, when is this getting translated?
https://vndb.org/v15731
>>
>>2347673
Dead girlfriend in the stage play apparently (I haven't read the transcripts)

Also, she was built before male YoRHa units were a thing, so I think that makes her gay by default
>>
>>2347705
Its story is so poorly cobbled together that it's hard to imagine someone bothering.
>>
>>2347588
>>2347630
We substitute ourselves in everything we play precisely because we are not represented enough in games. There needs to be more lesbians and gays in games.

Yes, I know I'm feeding the troll. I just feel like throwing stale breadcrumbs to the pigeons today.
>>
>>2347716
>Its story is so poorly cobbled together
Care to explain for the people who dont know moon?
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (200KB, 526x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
200KB, 526x720px
http://gematsu.com/2017/05/nights-azure-2-details-demon-valderossa-boss-battles-servan-development

NoA2 details translated.
Also... holy crap, Alushe's harem puts some some LN protagonists to shame.
>>
>>2347755
I'm so glad Gust is leading the way for these types of games

It's funny how they got rid of any named male characters in this game
>>
>>2347772
If it flops, their next game will be a het harem.
>>
>>2347775
We can't let that happen, now can we.
>>
>>2347026
>Shilling game with male MC
>It's yuri though guys trust me
>proceeds to tell us male MC is affectionate with lesbian characters
>Lesbian characters reciprocate

The fuck kinda game are you trying to shill on us? Either you're trolling or you have possibly the worse case of not knowing your audience, or maybe you do since it sounds like it's not meant for Yuri fans but straight fans that like the converting lesbian fetish. Either way go fuck yourself
>>
>>2347755
Why it have to be a spider... and boss look so gross
NoA is far more cute than this
>>
>>2347781
>not liking seductive spider women
You are a swine and you ain't muh oneesan.
>>
>>2347783
I agree with her though, some monster girls I can tolerate but not spiders. They also tend to get really violent.
>>
>>2347785
You mean you wouldn't want to feel a spidergirl's numbing venom in a kiss while she lovingly spins you into her web so she can suck your pussy juices later?
>>
>>2347785
That's only because half the artists are an uncreative bunch when it comes to spider pregnancy. Fuck now you reminded me of a D3 fic involving that spider chick.
>>
>>2347788
Not really a masochist, so no.
>>
File: 1495378166996.png (160KB, 504x421px) Image search: [Google]
1495378166996.png
160KB, 504x421px
>>2347788
Go on.
>>
File: Character_Mistral.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Character_Mistral.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>2347781
How is she worse than Mistral?
>>
>>2347755
>That one girl can see up Alushe's legs
This looks like the entire cast, although I have a feeling the Blue Arnice is going to be a special case, be it doppelganger or friendzone.
>>
>>2347798
Sneks are cute.
>>
File: 7761188_p0.jpg (748KB, 1000x1211px) Image search: [Google]
7761188_p0.jpg
748KB, 1000x1211px
Spiders have book lungs.
>>
>>2347779
It's an obvious troll. Just report and ignore.
>>
>>2347755
Nice pic.

>Her personality is unchanged from before, and she has a hidden passion within her.
>she has a hidden passion within her.
This gives me hope.
>>
>>2347837
inb4 they're talking about chocolate.
>>
>>2347569
I've coded something in my game engine and I've drawn a few concept art of the characters too. I just haven't written any story yet. And testing how far I can push /u/? Well, in a way. I wanted to see how well the idea is received here. Because I'm really gonna make it this summer.

>>2347779
>converting lesbian fetish
What?? Man, that's harsh, I'm not gonna touch that. I understand your resent though. This idea has never been tried, it might scare some people, especially /u/.

And no, I'm not shilling anything for now. Maybe later.
>>
>>2347876
Nobody here wants a """yuri""" game with a male protagonist.
>>
>>2347879
That poster has been told as much about 50 times now and isn't getting it. I wouldn't bother replying anymore at this point. They're either about as dense as a neutron star or trolling.
>>
>>2347876
>scare
No try anger you fool. Everything you've said so far sounds condescending or naive
>>
>>2347879
>>2347880
>>2347881
You're breaking my heart.
>>
>>2347883
You should make a yuri game about a girl bullied because of her weird yuri game ideas until she finds a kouhai who thinks it's cool.
>>
>>2347886
That's... actually a goddamn nice idea.
>>
>>2347879
>>2347880
>>2347881
You people are being stupid. If she does the game and no one likes it, you won't lose anything. In fact, she's the one losing time. So I don't get the agressivity.
To begin with, most english yuri visual novel are shit, even though most o them don't have male characters.
And don't get me started on how shit like >>2347705 with the whole "I have a boy inside me" get free pass with some people here. I won't even start with the futa and het-rape bullshit I see being reccomended here from time to time.
>>
If you want to make a story about a supposed platonic friendship between a man and a lesbian that's one thing, but why the fuck would you post it here on the yuri board?
>>
>>2347886
As far as I can tell it's the yuri games thread is actually at least somewhat more accepting of weird yuri game ideas-as long as they don't involve males being affectionate with girls in any way

To be fair there's been a few instances of advertised "yuri" games giving readers surprise het so they're understandably reluctant

>>2347890
Those people should also be blown out to be fair
>>
>>2347894
And by "those people" I mean the people recommending that kind of shit
>>
>>2347785
It's strange that spider girls are almost invariably depicted as sadistic and domineering, though. Spiders in reality are shy animals that are just as often prey as they are predators, many have poor sight and are defenseless when caught in the open, and some even cooperate to live in large colonies (which may have a ~90% female population, they just need to develop parthenogenesis and we'll have yuri-only spider species), so clearly there's potential for mellow and gentle spider girls.

If you aren't into sadistic ladies, you could easily have a timid, well-mannered Cyclosa girl who wants to be a sculptor (since these spiders craft decoys out of surrounding debris to protect themselves from predators) and only brings up the courage to confess to you when you notice how her latest work depicting a noble knight and her princess suspiciously resembles you and her, or a strict and serious zodariid girl who has to wear gloves year-round and uses her no-nonsense attitude to conceal her fear of skinship because her touch itself is a potent aphrodisiac (zodariids have mysterious "femoral organs" that appear to intoxicate or even knock out ants on contact, though how exactly they do this is unknown).

Speaking of physical contact, intimate moments with a more reserved spider girl would be really cute too, since touch is the principal sense for spiders and even simple things like patting her head or holding her hand would be cherished by her.
>>
>>2347886

I would play this
>>
>>2347897
I just want to see more monstergirls with multiple arms.

Driders and such are cool and all but more hands means more love to give.
>>
>>2347897
There's also all the killing and eating that spider girls tend to do that's a real turn-off
>>
>>2347086
I'm into weird stories. It's when things get too fetishy (gorey things, scat, etc.) that I start dropping things. Seems like a pretty short read. I'll probably try that as one of my first VNs once I study Japanese just a little bit more.
>>
File: Spider posting.jpg (318KB, 704x672px) Image search: [Google]
Spider posting.jpg
318KB, 704x672px
>>2347897
>>
>>2347904
But all carnivores do that. Cats are savage killers, but that doesn't stop catgirls from being wildly popular.
>>
>>2347916
Typically works that involve catgirls don't actually depict them doing that, though.
>>
>>2347916
I thought eating pussy was the whole point of yuri.
>>
File: 1494129566061.gif (41KB, 413x334px) Image search: [Google]
1494129566061.gif
41KB, 413x334px
>>2347921
>>
>>2347841
pls no
>>
>>2347795
Go play Atlach-Nacha. :^)
>>
>>2347876
>I'm really gonna make it this summer.
I respect your dedication, but you may be underestimating the time and energy needed for a project like this.

You have some interesting ideas but they'll limit your audience. Philosophic dialogue has fairly niche appeal. I like the idea of a darker/realistic toned story, and I do think your leads could have an interesting dynamic, but as you've seen, people are sensitive to lesbian characters showing affection to men. I agree with >>2347031 on it, but many would not.

Granted, a lot of /u/ will write off anything with a male MC. >>2346557 's suggestion of 2 MCs is something I think could help. This assumes you're set on the prudish Christian man being the MC, but
>you just happen to play as the MC for he has absolutely nothing going for [him]
...does not seem like good reasoning for choosing one. I recommend someone who your audience/players will enjoy, or at least not find off-putting and unlikable. (What you've said of his characterization makes me think that would be an issue for reasons besides gender. /u/ might find the nihilistic lesbian a more compelling MC.)

On a similar note, what you said about plot is a red flag. You need something to draw people in and keep their attention. There are creators who have (rarely) managed successful stories with minimal plot, but trying to write Waiting for Godot: Lesbian Detective Edition is setting unrealistic expectations.

Also, I'd seriously recommend you consider something VN-styled rather than an RPG. It seems like your idea would be fairly text-heavy, which better suits a VN, and RPGs introduce more time-intensive features like mapping. And I recommend keeping in mind what >>2346460 and others said about worldviews not being gendered. I think your examples had a lot to do with historical expectations for men and women, rather than anything inherent to sex.

When it comes down to it, make what you want, just be mindful of how people will receive it.
>>
>>2347960
Might I recommend a robot?

I don't find robots objectionable one bit, and a robot would be equally perplexed by lesbian chicanery.

I mean, it probably doesn't fit your genre because I didn't bother to read to that point and I'm only kind of sorry about that, but men are dull, robots are robots.
>>
>>2347945
Yeah i'd rather not have sex with a spider that also makes a habit of devouring her lovers
>>
File: Ant-O-nee-Sama.png (43KB, 1871x199px) Image search: [Google]
Ant-O-nee-Sama.png
43KB, 1871x199px
>>2347897
>ants
Did I hear aaaants?
>>
>>2347876
I think the bigger question is why would you make a Yuri game with a affectionate male MC? Like noone wants to see guys kissing girls in a Yuri game. And as for how far you can test us simply look at games like sweet valley high and that game that shall not be named to see our breaking points
>>
File: No Men pls.jpg (93KB, 562x405px) Image search: [Google]
No Men pls.jpg
93KB, 562x405px
>>2347993
Maybe the newfa- anon wants to make an "affectionate" male MC where the MC gets cucked by one lesbian after another or where he tries to encourage the love between two hot lesbian chicks without wanting anything in return. Something like the sales store guy in the korean webcomic "This is their story". I didn't save the "reaction" image but he is out there.
The yuri shipping sales guy.

This is the only thing that even makes remotely sense.
>>
>>2347998
Pretty sure anon means affectionate in that way but yeah, nothing they've posted gives any sort of positive signs. That one anon suggesting a robot works better or some sort of cosmic horror.
>>
File: oh.jpg (111KB, 630x406px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
111KB, 630x406px
>>2347998
>>
>>2347979
Ant-O-nee-Sama sounds a lot like Anthony-sama.
>>
>>2348000
>nice trips
>Cosmic Horror
Cthulhu saves the yuri
>>
>>2348000
>nothing they've posted gives any sort of positive signs.

Aside from the few comments from them about no romantic or sexual involvement of the male character? As in the one thing that matters most in this case?
Goodness me, read the person's posts again, they said multiple times that the yuri won't be touched.
>>
>>2347772
RIP Hentai-sensei, you won't be missed.
>>
>>2347790
Diablo 3? Which fic would that be?
>>
>>2347775
I think they've already passed the biggest hurdle when the first NoA game was successful enough for them to do a sequel (unless they were planning to do one no matter what). Regardless though, I doubt NoA2 doing well would suddenly turn them into a yuri-exclusvie company so the next game could very well be a het harem anyways.
>>
Has Nights Azure 1 ever been on sale on Steam before? I'm just wondering how long I should probalby expect to wait for a discount or if I should just buy it at full price.
>>
>>2348024
summer sale is pretty soon, isn't it? just wait until then, at least.
>>
>>2348024
>not buying full price to best support yuri
>>
>>2348029
I'm planning on buying a Switch and getting NoA2 on that when it's released. At least give me a discount on NoA1.
>>
File: whatsthis.webm (92KB, 1272x712px) Image search: [Google]
whatsthis.webm
92KB, 1272x712px
Another PV... got about half a second of something suggestive, Arnice's description in that PV:

>A maiden who once ruled over the night and saw over the demons/fiends
>>
>>2348064
And the release date is set to 31th August (see description)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iav4WCquK8
>>
>>2347960
>Philosophic dialogue has fairly niche appeal
>Waiting for Godot
It's casual criticism of life principles with some comedy, not something sophomoric like quoting Kant or Nietzsche. You can call it a slice of life.

>off-putting and unlikable
I assume you expected someone like Steven Anderson. If that's the case, then no, he's more of a "don't cast pears before the swan" kind of guy with entirely ambiguous intentions. Neither assertive, submissive, or cynical/dadaist, but still a man of principle. Hard to describe, but I'm convinced that it's not the kind of flexibility I can find in women, and I would hate it if I could.

>Also, I'd seriously recommend you consider something VN-styled rather than an RPG
I've been thinking of that too, but I don't want any dialogue tree here. Linear VN seems pointless to me.

Thanks for your suggestion btw.

>>2347993
Because a woman with his personality and principle would be an offense against yuri. She would have no investment in other women. You may say the same about swingers, but she's not even a swinger. For me, it's as bad as making a married woman who loves her husband more than anyone as a main character in yuri. It just doesn't work, it would ruin the fundamentals of yuri.

>>2347998
>cucked
You can say that in a way, the female MC is much stronger than the male one, but he's not the type you can put a leash on in any way. She has a strong will, but he transcends human will. I hate how yuri authors simply put yaoi characters and "supportive" males (aka cucks) in order to keep the yuri pure while still drawing non dickhead men. Come one people, you can do better than that.

>encourage the love between two hot lesbian chicks without wanting anything in return
He would speak against it if anything.

>>2348009
Finally someone who understands. Thank you.
>>
>>2348031
yeah there's gonna be a summer sale in the next month or two so that's your best bet for a discount
>>
>>2348087
just make your weird game somewhere else and stop wasting our time with it
>>
File: 1404418438466.jpg (159KB, 804x600px) Image search: [Google]
1404418438466.jpg
159KB, 804x600px
>>2348087
>he transcends human will
Sounds like self-import

>He would speak against it if anything.
You must have nerves the size of tv cables to even suggest that shit here.

Well done, here's your (You).

Just to be sure: I wouldn't get that abomination of an unholy self-insert Hedgehog even if you threw it on the ground before me basically begging me to try it.

That games sounds unholy.

I shall perform ten Maria-sama prayers and hopefully your soul shall be cleansed enough after this. As a bonus I hope those two beautiful Lilies making out brings you back to the righteous path.

REPENT!
>>
Can the mods just delete 2348087 and the rest please, he's just posting inane shit about a game that doesn't exist.
>>
>>2348095
When they wake from their usual torpor they might.
>>
>>2348087
>He would speak against it if anything
against lesbianism? mate you need to lay off the petrol and remember where you are.
>>
Alright, here's my idea for a yuri game with a male protagonist.

Our MC is an average high school student who takes the exam for a high-ranking university and fails. In his anger and shame, he punches a door in his house with all his might, and to his surprise, the door turns into a lesbian. He then finds out that's where all lesbians come from, and he gets initiated into a yuri club that makes lesbians. The harder you punch, the more elegant and graceful the lesbian, so there are super strong yuri fans who punch doors into perfect Catholic school onee-samas.

Our plucky protagonist is then assigned to various missions where he finds and punches worthy doors and passageways like the Ishtar gate, the Arch of Constantine, or the door to the great vault of the Bank of England (which becomes a haughty, drill-haired British lady, of course). The game ends with the protagonist dying nobly in this quest, but later playthroughs reveal that it was all part of his master plan to punch Saint Peter's gate and the Hellmouth, turning them into a yuri couple and inadvertently bringing salvation to all humanity by completing the Harrowing of Hell.
>>
>>2348133

I would play that.
>>
>>2348133
You're hired
>>
File: 1446958813290.gif (806KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446958813290.gif
806KB, 500x281px
>>2348133
>>
>>2348064
What if Arnice was overthrown by somebody trying to get the nightlord power and Lilysse is being held hostage or something as leverage?
>>
>>2348133
Glorious.
>>
>>2348133
>Rage Fisting
>>
File: gravity daze c92 nishi uko.jpg (69KB, 464x657px) Image search: [Google]
gravity daze c92 nishi uko.jpg
69KB, 464x657px
>that feeling when you find out Nishi Uko plays Gravity Rush is writing a yuri doujin for it
>>
File: h590.jpg (49KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
h590.jpg
49KB, 500x604px
>>2348064
>>2348077
God I love the OST.

And the trailer was really really gay.
>>
>>2348077
>Muveil princess carrying Alushe after their double chase skill

Best girl.
>>
File: 1486567986875.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486567986875.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>2348280
I squee'd
Pity we can only princess carry Liliana in the actual game.
>>
>>2348293
Onee-sama gets the good ending or we boycott!
>>
>>2348087
>don't cast pears before the swan
Pearls before swine, just fyi
>>
>>2348087
Is this the same chode who shilled his game here before? That one Ecchi Sketch faggot.

>>encourage the love between two hot lesbian chicks without wanting anything in return
>He would speak against it if anything.
What the fuck?
>>
File: Yes - NekoArc Babbles.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
Yes - NekoArc Babbles.gif
1MB, 500x510px
>>2348133
Outstanding.
>>
>>2348064
>NoA3
>npc's are lilies
>bosses are lilies
>servans are lilies
>>
>>2348133
It's like Doom 2016 but with lesbians instead of demons.
>>
File: ss08.jpg (633KB, 921x1228px) Image search: [Google]
ss08.jpg
633KB, 921x1228px
>13 girls
>0 guys
>>
>rei clone and chocolate bitch get bikinis
>arnice, camilla and muveil get nothing
Nani sore?
>>
>>2347897
Thank you for providing further fuel for my spider girl fetish
>>
File: 1480335885950.jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480335885950.jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
>>2348417
Muveil doesn't need a bikini. She can rely on strategically placed feathers, scars, and wings intstead.
>>
>>2348413
It will be glorious.
More games should be like that.
>>
>>2348413
I want to give Gust my money, but I hope they won't disappoint me by not even mentioning Lilysse.
>>
>>2348435
Same. It would be a deal-breaker for me.
>>
>>2348417
>rei and teenager
They're gunning for the otaku and Blue Reflection crowd
>>
>>2348324
I don't think it's that person no
>>
>>2348016
One on foundry that doesn't involve vore. Doesn't really involve being a spider either outside of Crusader being a willing incubator the children she had with Cydaea. I think the vore one makes more use out of being a spider for obvious reasons.
>>
>>2348429
Sasuga our Onee-sama.
>>
>>2348077
We aren't worthy Gust!
>>
>>2348429
I hope she gets cured or something. Those feathers look bothersome.
>>
File: 1496021188541.gif (2MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1496021188541.gif
2MB, 230x230px
>>2348077
>there's a pink heart shaped symbol behind their portraits when they do the burst attack
>>
File: neverforget.jpg (490KB, 605x788px) Image search: [Google]
neverforget.jpg
490KB, 605x788px
>>2348133
I want /tg/ to make a game out of this.
>>
>>2348435
Well, Firis sold badly, BR was a flop. If NoA2 flops, too, we'll probably lose the only niche dev that's not making shitty harem games with generic male protagonist.
On the other side, if NoA2 is a success, maybe Gust will think: "those other games weren't gay enough".

So if it was ever important for /u/ to buy one game, it would be this one.
>>
>>2348435
Even if it's just to say she died a hundred years ago?
>>
>>2348480
If they say both of them lived happy on that time, I would be ok with that

Even better if Arnice dies at the end with a smile on her face

It'll be really weird if they don't make any mention of her at all, though. Even Atelier games always make sure to reference characters from past games.
>>
>>2348477
>BR was a flop
What? I thought it sold a decent number for a new IP that doesn't have the words "final" or "fantasy" in the title
>>
>>2348484
Koei said the sales was less than expected. Same with Musou Warriors.
Nioh is pretty much their only recent success.
And I have 0 interest in it
>>
>>2348484
Not that anon and while it did sell decently (80k units was it?) KT said it under performed. They also said Musou Stars under performed despite selling like 150k copies or something. It's weird. Both of these are new IPs and they sold nicely; why the hell did KT expect bigger numbers is beyond me. Maybe they were too costly to develop but that's also hard to believe.
>>
>>2348487
>Maybe they were too costly to develop

BR wasn't even full voiced. Maybe it was the weird marketing they gave it. Even getting FFXV costumes.
>>
>>2348487
>too costly to develop
>as if japan didn't pay top dollar to fund their amateur level game design
>>
>>2348487
Sounds like something Squeenix would say. Commercial failure unless it sells four billion units
>>
>>2348488
I like to think it's just KT being retarded because their main titles are not selling as much as before (Samurai Warriors 4 Empires and Sanada Yukimura's game sold poorly in comparison) so now they're blaming their newer IPs.

Hopefully the newest open world Dynasty Warriors game sells buckets so they can shut up.

>>2348491
Yeah. It's also very reminiscent of western publishers. Like EA.
>>
File: forward girl.jpg (100KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
forward girl.jpg
100KB, 849x1200px
>>2348477
>"those other games weren't gay enough"
This is true.
>>
>>2348508
>This google-translated title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ACOQOGxcU
>>
>>2348508
>make a bland self-insert MC
>we can't dyke it out with choices
WHAT WAS THE POINT
>>
>>2348512
Hiinako's a good character and it's better not as a harem game.
>>
>>2348513
>make a game where the only interesting feature is the possibility of a yuri harem
>don't add a yuri harem to it
Why though.
>>
>>2348513
I hate harem, too.
I still wish she was gay.
>>
>>2348513
>Hiinako's a good character
Not really.

>it's better not as a harem game.
I don't need a whole harem but god damn give me some yuri over here.
>>
>>2348517
>Not really.
Shit taste.

>but god damn give me some yuri over here.
Sihori is written as a lesbian. She confirmed she has romantic feelings for Hinako and asked her to have sex with her. The way Hinako turns her down is like "for now I can't yet fully accept your feelings."
>>
>>2348508
>>2348510
I've heard a lot about this character ranging from she was bi to she had a ex-girlfriend who looked like the MC to she wanted to exchange panties. Can anyone give a summary of what happens in the game?
>>
>>2348519
I assume when anon says "some" they mean "more than a throwaway line and an off-screen confirmation".
>>
>>2348492
>blaming their newer IPs
I hope they don't go full Electronic Arts and shutter Gust.
>>
>>2348521
She's a lesbian, not interested in the boys who ask her out.

> she had a ex-girlfriend who looked like the MC
Not exactly. When she was young a woman gave her a bespoke dress. That inspired Shihori to become interested in looking beautiful and making other girls beautiful. It's pretty clear that woman was her first love. The woman went on to be a fashion designer. Shihori's particular attraction to Hinako is because Hinako resembles that woman. It turns out the woman is Hinako's aunt and Hinako had also got a dress in the same design, the only other one.

> to she wanted to exchange panties.
She did want to, and she does, although not with Hinako's agreement.
>>
>>2348527
As >>2348519 mentioned, is it true that she asked Hinako to have sex with her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMtibfgMsDY
I also found a collection of most of their scenes together. I can't read nip so are there any other cute yuri moments between the two?
>>
>>2348542
It's what's happening at 17:34 in that video
>>
>>234852
That's pretty hot
>>
>>2348508
What they need to do is make Blue Reflection 2 with a customizable mc at an all-girls school and make it the yuri persona everyone wanted
>>
i'm pretty late to the party, and apologize if this is a dumb question.

but how many actual sex scenes are there in wulfhammer? if any
>>
>>2348572
The "sex scenes" are pretty short and largely fade-to-black, but there are some semi-lewd CGs and a little bit of dialogue there.

I don't remember how many there are. I remember two for Louni and one in the "harem" route. There might have been more, but overall it's pretty low on the actual sex scenes. Probably for the best, because while I love it as a story most of the CG art is amateurish.
>>
>>2348577
There's also at least one for Carmina.
>>
>>2348487
>80k copies sold is a flop
>150k copies sold is underperforming
Did they expect it to be the next Modern Warfare 2 or something?
>>
>>2348567
>Customizable mc
Please, yes
>>
>>2348665
Publishers always do. That's why they always say "X is the Halo, WoW or CoD killer!" and are always inevitably dissatisfied with the sales they get.
It's also why they say "(insert genre here) is dead" because the genre never breaks sales records.
>>
>>2348465
But without them how will Alushe ever get an edge on Muveil. Stroking the ass wing or boob feathers could be a major turn on for Muveil. What would happen if Alushe nibbled on one of Muveil's ears while petting one of the head wings? No one will ever know if Muveil was just "cured" of her demonic features.

>>2348665
Sounds like what happened with Marvelous and Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus. One game overachieves and all of a sudden the higher ups think that that's the new norm and expect all their future releases will hit that point or surpass it.
>>
>>2348477
>Even girls can get married!

Considering the jump from two lesbians to eight, I'm expecting the yuri to continue increasing exponentially and reach the legit yuri harem threshold in the near future.
>>
File: Good.png (481KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Good.png
481KB, 720x1280px
>>2348729
>>
So I'm a bit confused about the yuri levels in Aoi Shiro and Akai Ito. I've never played them, but from what I understand by lurking, people seem to be very fond of it.

At the same time though, I also hear that there's kind of a bit of low yuri content where the rare kiss scene has a non-romantic context. What exactly is the case of the yuri level in this series?

Is it just a strong connection that's heavily implied to be romantic? Is it explicitly romantic relationship that just happens to not get sexual? Is it just low on yuri but people really like it for other reasons?
>>
>>2348824
It depends on the route. Heavily. All the blood scenes, are heavily romantic and erotic (Kei in Akaiito compares her partner to Dracula), and according one of the staff, were stand ins for sex to keep it all ages.

Akaiito is more blatant then Aoishiro though. The MC say's she's in love with a girl, and wan'ts to "show her how much she loves her at night...." and Uzuki and Yumei's route are really, really romantic.
>>
>>2348827
Since Aoi Shiro is the only one in English right now and I can't read Japanese yet, how do those questions apply specifically for Aoi Shiro?
>>
>>2348824
Akai Ito and Aoi Shiro are also liked because they're good games, in addition to being yuri games.

VNs rarely get the atmosphere as right as these two, and they're all the better because their villains are based on general folklore elements instead of being a well-established god. Things like Nozomi and Mikage being able imitate voices make perfect sense because that's what boogiemen from all cultures do, and you even get comparisons between in-game events and existing mythology, like the joke about how Nushi must be courting Kei after she gets attacked by a red snake (I'll still believe Nushi is really Omononushi and Ba Rouryuu is really Balor, though).

The worst thing about these two is that a third game is very unlikely to come.
>>
>>2348835
Pretty yuri for an old PS2 game. It's no eroge but it's about as "implied" as you can get.

>Is it just a strong connection that's heavily implied to be romantic? Is it explicitly romantic relationship that just happens to not get sexual?
Pretty much.

You can goggle the shit out of any of the routes, and there's technically a harem route, if you're willing to set your goggles on high.

Tl;dr I got all I needed out of it, but I wasn't expecting much. I set a low bar and was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>2348837
It's a shame they'll never be an English version. Ba Rouryuu would be even cooler if he had a Irish accent.

The only "hetish" thing I remember is Kei calling Obana, really handsome. Since he's a cute baby fox, it dosen't really matter.
>>2348838
It's far more then googles.
>>
File: fuck_you_editor-san.jpg (217KB, 750x1078px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you_editor-san.jpg
217KB, 750x1078px
>>2348824
Akai Ito and Aoi Shiro are the result of Japan's infatuation with the idea that yuri is at its best when it's subtle and ambiguous. You're definitely supposed to interpret these games as depicting romantic relationships between girls - the games were advertized as yuri, with manga adaptations running in yuri magazines - but they still deliberately let you fill in the blanks.

Another thing to note is that while the two games are frequently presented as a whole Aoi Shiro is actually more guilty of this than Akai Ito. A good part of the conflicting opinions you see on /u/ on the subject is because anons aren't taking the same game as reference point.
>>
>>2348835
To be much more specific about Aoi Shiro, there is at least one, maybe two characters who outright say that they have romantic interests. Most of the rest is "subtext" - you will know it's intentional, it's obvious that they are trying to suggest lesbian themes without actually saying them, but it can also get frustrating that they DON'T say them and that if you take everything at face value you can assume most of the routes aren't romantic at all.

It's still an enjoyable game.
>>
>>2348527
>She's a lesbian, not interested in the boys who ask her out.
But didn't her pre-release summary say that she was suffering from bad break up with her boyfriend?
>>
File: 1389670642847.jpg (130KB, 365x531px) Image search: [Google]
1389670642847.jpg
130KB, 365x531px
>>2348701
>But without them how will Alushe ever get an edge on Muveil. Stroking the ass wing or boob feathers could be a major turn on for Muveil. What would happen if Alushe nibbled on one of Muveil's ears while petting one of the head wings?
Holy Jesus senpai.
>>
>>2348952
No?
I followed most of the reports about the game and I remember nothing like this. I even thought it would be interesting if she was a lesbian with not interest in those guys advances.

There was another girl with a crush on a boy. Maybe you're confusing it?
>>
>>2348952
No, it didn't.
>>
File: image.png (47KB, 1162x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47KB, 1162x202px
>>2348957
>There was another girl with a crush on a boy. Maybe you're confusing it?
That must be it. The fat girl had a crush on a boy right?

Anyway I remember threads because she was the first one to be introduced http://gematsu.com/2017/02/blue-reflection-shihori-sugamoto-character-trailer

And people assumed she is bi because of the description. I guess she actually did friendzoned all of them?

Also pic related by some anon.
>>
>>2348729
Next week Koei will probably announce a new Atelier. We'll see then if their focus changed...for better or worse.
>>
File: 1455920305122.jpg (71KB, 325x337px) Image search: [Google]
1455920305122.jpg
71KB, 325x337px
>>2348967
>tfw their next Atelier has two girl names in the title
>>
>>2348965
It was made clear that while there's several boys who want to date Shihori, she doesn't see them as of romantic interest. One girl does angrily confront Shihori accusing her of using other girls to make herself look better in comparison for the sake of male attention, but Hinako learns that's all definitely a misunderstanding.

As for the other thing that anon mentions, when Shihori is explaining that Hinako reminds her of the fashion designer, Hinako asks whether it's her face and Shihori replies, no, the woman's was about 10 times prettier (Hinako decides to hit Shihori as hard as possible someday).
>>
>>2348968
But all Atelier since Shallie focus on two girls.
Sophie and Platcha act pretty much like a married couple, but without any sexual tension.
Liane does have some sexual interest in the way she sees Firis, but their position as sisters does make it seem less relevant.
Next game should be a mix between Sophie x Platcha and Firis x Liane.
Two girls who act like a couple and have sexual tension going on.

>Inb4 next game protagonist will be male
>>
>>2348975
Yes I know, but I need their names in the title. If the Loggyfaggot got it they should be able to do it again but with girls.

>but their position as sisters does make it seem less relevant.
Good thing that little hurdle gets "resolved".
>>
>>2348976
Well...
I know about the spoiler, even though I haven't seen it yet. But I wonder that they'll still see each other as sister after that, what will keep the relationship the same.
Not that I would mind if they were blood related...

Next game might give it another look, though.

Also, Shallie technically had both girl's name on the title. It would be nice another game with two alchemists, but I hate a game trying to make me play it twice.
>>
>>2348203
>inb4 the one who usurped her is Lilysse herself
I'm almost certain this is the case, especially because Curia is still a thing. Why else would they hide the final boss as well as avoid answering any questions related to Lilysse?
>>
File: 1496157682735.jpg (804KB, 755x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1496157682735.jpg
804KB, 755x1075px
New VD:B trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcxhygNSoCE

Be sure to support it!

>Marvelous Europe: Bringing the game to Steam will allow a whole wave of players new and old to experience the game in a remastered format. This is where we see the future of the Valkyrie Drive brand at this moment, and we’re very excited to see how the PC market accepts this title.
>>
File: 1496157502948.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1496157502948.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
Also Steam page is now up http://store.steampowered.com/app/550080/
>>
>>2349042
>>2349046
I'm kinda out of the loop on that VD stuff.
How good is it?
How /u/ is it?
>>
>>2349057
It's full of het.
What do you think?
>>
File: 1427045340968.webm (1MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1427045340968.webm
1MB, 768x432px
>>2349057
The mechanics are similar to Senran Kagura games. It plays overall better but doesn't have as many characters.

>How /u/ is it?
Very. The game features original characters and only the main duo from the anime makes an appearance as DLC. You can pair the girls up yourself and they'll perform lewd acts in order to weaponize. That said there are canon pairs despite the player shipping them off with each other during the gameplay. Read the short prequel manga for an intro https://dynasty-scans.com/series/valkyrie_drive_bhikkhunism
>>
File: 1459274973336.jpg (252KB, 1128x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1459274973336.jpg
252KB, 1128x1544px
>>2349001
That actually makes sense considering acts of self-sacrifice were Arnice and Lilysse's way of saying, "I love you."
>>
>>2349063
Mirei is so cool.
>>
File: 006.png (1MB, 694x1098px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
1MB, 694x1098px
>>2349070
You mixed Mamori with Mirei.
>>
>>2349061
I don't think there's a single male character in the game, anon.
>>
>>2349071
Yeah. I always mix-em-up.
>>
>>2349063
>You can pair the girls up yourself and they'll perform lewd acts in order to weaponize. That said there are canon pairs despite the player shipping them off with each other during the gameplay.

Well I wasn't sold before but I sure as hell am now.
>>
File: 011.png (130KB, 744x898px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
130KB, 744x898px
>>2349073
Same here, they all have similar names. I also mix Ranka and Rinka up.
>>
>>2348477
Has Gust/KT themselves said that Firis and BR were flops or are you just assuming that they are due to lower sales figures? Also where are you getting this data from?
>>
>>2349208
Koei said about BR. No one said anything about Firis, but first week was really low because of bugs. I don't know if it sells better later.
>>
>>2349213
I guess no Blue Reflection in the west then. Too bad I was looking forward to playing it too.
>>
>>2349224
BR was never announced for the west. They've announced Musou Stars, Firis and Nights of Azure 2 for the west before all of these games were released. NoA2 is even releasing after BR and it still had a concrete statement about its localization. It seems as if they never planned to localize BR, no matter how well it sold.
>>
>>2349224
I don't know about that. Musou Stars also underperfomed and it's still being promoted here. Also, BR has some hundreds DLC to be released, yet. And underperforming on Japan means they should try again on west. Releasing it on console and steam could help.

All the Atelier Plus games sold badly in Japan and all of them were localized, too. And Rorona wasn't even a port, but a remake. So I think we might get it yet, even more considering Koei doesn't have a lot of new titles to bring.
Or maybe people should start to ask it on their Twitter, like they did with NoA.
>>
>>2349228
Maybe they're afraid to port it because they could get in trouble for "sexualizing" underage high school girls? Valkyrie Drive had to remove their ages for the west. However because BR is set in school they can't gloss over it. This game has lewd unlockable skimpy outfits and nude shower scenes. As well as sex talk and other suggestive stuff.
>>
>>2349226
>NoA2 is even releasing after BR and it still had a concrete statement about its localization. It seems as if they never planned to localize BR, no matter how well it sold.

NoA2 was announced before BR and a sequel to a game they had localized already. The only reason it's coming after BR is because of all the delays it suffered (meaning, because of Switch version).

Anyway, I remember they announced Rorona Plus several months after the release on Japan on a E3 week. So who knows...
>>
>>2349231
Also KT refused to port DOA Extreme 3 for the same reason.
>>
>>2349231
I don't think so, although they might give it as an excuse like they did with Xtreme Beach. To begin with, SK also takes place on a school, as does Valkyrie Drive. And even fucking Gal Gun was localized.
Any dev that says they're afraid to localize something because of sexual content are either bullshiting because they just don't think it's worth the trouble or really stupid.
>>
>>2349234
Because it's not worth to bring it. It's a kusoge that half a dozen of otakus would get. That excuse doesn't even make sense when DoA is as sexualized and still came, even with SK costumes, that have breaking system.

So they just let those half a dozen otaku import the Asian version and there's not risk of losing money with the localization.
>>
>>2349235
>To begin with, SK also takes place on a school, as does Valkyrie Drive.
Yes but they had their ages censored. And XSEED even refused to localize VD because of the fear of backlash.

BR is set in a literal realistic looking school. It's overall less cartoony and more grounded than Senran, even when you consider Mahou Shoujo themes.

>Any dev that says they're afraid to localize something because of sexual content are either bullshiting because they just don't think it's worth the trouble or really stupid.
Nips are afraid of bad westerner PR. DOAX3 sold like hotcakes and they could port it over for easy bucks yet they refused to do so because of the "cultural differences".
>>
>>2349238
>And XSEED even refused to localize VD because of the fear of backlash.

And yet, they're bringing it to PC now. Please, anon, stop believing publishers lies. They didn't brought it because the Vita is dead.
>>
>>2349243
>And yet, they're bringing it to PC now
Marvelous is doing that, not XSEED.
>>
>>2349244
Xseed is Marvelous USA.
>>
File: 1449723836800.png (336KB, 578x399px) Image search: [Google]
1449723836800.png
336KB, 578x399px
>>2349243
Also Marvelous even had their Youtube account banned because of Valkyrie Drive trailer. No wonder they're afraid of westerners' retarded morals.

Thankfully they got it restored later.
>>
>>2349243
>And yet, they're bringing it to PC now
>They didn't brought it because the Vita is dead.
They localized the Vita version first.
>>
>>2349246
Forgot link http://www.dualshockers.com/marvelous-youtube-account-gets-terminated-probably-due-to-excessively-sexy-trailers/

Surprise surprise, Neogaf forums were complaining that they were 14 years old.
>>
>>2349250
>retarded Westerners complaining about a bunch of pixels being "sexualized"
All is right in the world.
>>
>>2349244
Oh yeah, it's Marvelous Europe that's bringing the game, not USA. Still, if any dev believe they'll receive backlash after so many localized games like that already, they're stupid. But VD is pretty much the same thing as SK, so I don't get how you believe that. There was another Falcom Vita game that didn't get localized until it got a PS4 version. So it's pretty easy to see why they decided not to bring it.
>>
>>2349253
>VD is pretty much the same thing as SK
Except for the whole explicit kissing and groping each other until they orgasm.

Those are clear sexual acts with minors in the game.
>>
>>2349255
>Implying lesbian kissing would have backlash
>Implying girls groping girls would have more backlash than the player groping them

I guess all anime will be banned then.
>>
>>2349237
>Because it's not worth to bring it. It's a kusoge that half a dozen of otakus would get.
Just like Blue Reflection then.
>>
>>2349297
At least Blue Reflection has more than 30 min of content. I don't know why someone would throw 60 dollars away with something that they could watch on the YT with the same experience.
>>
>>2349252
please don't equate us all with neogaf cancer. they are the most toxic farm of SJWs around
>>
>>2349297
I'd buy BR if it was localized.
>>
>>2349409
I don't think anon was doing that though.
>>
>>2346050
I thought Kindred Spirits sold well enough?
>>
>>2349846
On west, yeah. But not like a Japanese dev will make more content because of west, anyway. And I start to think that the retarded marketing was the main reason
>>
>>2349858
Kindred Spirits is getting a full voiced re-release solely because it did so well in the west. So obviously, at least Liarsoft, cares about its Western fanbase.
>>
>>2348133
See? This is how you do it.
>>
>>2349863
You can also just make a normal game with yuri.
>>
File: giraffes.jpg (51KB, 737x501px) Image search: [Google]
giraffes.jpg
51KB, 737x501px
>>2349864
Get out of here and take your mediocrity with you.
>>
File: $,.png (303KB, 788x472px) Image search: [Google]
$,.png
303KB, 788x472px
Post more giraffes
>>
>>2349864
>punching doors is not normal
Get the fuck outta here.
>>
File: screen03_134.jpg (465KB, 1200x1701px) Image search: [Google]
screen03_134.jpg
465KB, 1200x1701px
>>2348824
While it has really good yuri, you don't play the duo of games for their Yuri. You play them for their well-written mystery story, and the flawless atmosphere.

The games, are basically unrivalled in that regard. So melancholic. No game, het, or Yuri, can compare to Akaiito motif of blood, and the hour of twilight, and nothing to Aoishiro's Sal blossoms, and the gorgeous Lapiz Lazuli waves of the ocean. They have a combined love for the moon, though.
>>
>>2349865
>>2349870
I see no reason why it wouldn't be even better with a female mc.
>>
>>2349881
Females on average are weaker and can't punch doors as hard, which means a female MC wouldn't be able to produce top quality door lesbians.
>>
>>2349860
>add full voice which appeals way more to JP fans
>"they care about the west!"

hmm
>>
>>2349884
It's not like a Western company had recently got a JP voiceover for one of their games and was met with cheers from their Western audience.
>>
>>2349884
The game is from 2012.

Are you naive enough to believe its insane popularity in the west, wasn't the reason its getting an updated release?
>>
>>2349864
How exactly is a "normal game" different from a game with yuri?
>>
File: 1491149184213.png (400KB, 805x828px) Image search: [Google]
1491149184213.png
400KB, 805x828px
>the Shadows of Pygmalion torrent is stalled at 60%
>>
>>2349891
yuri games usually have shit gameplay or no gameplay I'll take a generic game with tighter execution with yuri now
>>
>>2349896
If I had a choice of playing a Beth game, or a CD red game, I would always choose Beth. Because at least there's lot of yuri potential with beth games, CD games, despite having better gameplay, are het fests.
>>
>>2349898
>lot of yuri potential
>a couple of lines from your spouse and a bunch of cheap generic whores, unless you mod it
At least name a company that actually makes yuri-focused game, anon.
>>
>>2349898
Bad example. I wouldn't play either.
>>
>>2349899
Mods. There's plenty of good yuri content with mods.
>>
>>2349902
As I said,
>unless you mod it

At which point you're no longer playing a Bethesda game anyway, you're just using it as a basis for somebody else's story which may or may not exist.
>>
File: alpha_1.png (176KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
alpha_1.png
176KB, 666x800px
>>2349882
>Females on average are weaker and can't punch doors as hard
Problem solved.
>>
>>2349911
>Alpha's Adventures: Door Kickers DLC
Fund it.
>>
>>2349911
Wouldn't it make more sense for her to be making a V sign over her mouth with her tongue sticking out?
>>
>>2349915
memes are strong
>>
>>2349915
Its the v for victory....
>>
File: sign_language.jpg (19KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
sign_language.jpg
19KB, 350x268px
>>2349915
>>
>>2349915
Didn't a different character do it already? I think it was a picture of the only non-brown girl.

>>2349925
Amazing.
>>
File: elf.png (646KB, 680x770px) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
646KB, 680x770px
>>2349972
Yeah, they did.
>>
>>2349925
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>2349867
>>2349865
WTH?
Is this from a NN A.I?
>>
File: 61559201_p0.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
61559201_p0.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
I just unboxed the Arnice figure and she's so fucking huge I think I'm going to have to leave her in the box because I don't have the room to display her. Her sword is 32cm long and that's before taking into account the giant display base too.

God help me when Lilysse eventually comes out and you have to try and fit them both together.
>>
>>2350166

Pics?
>>
>>2350166
Don't feel bad, I have to keep mine boxed as well. Still excited to get it though.
>>
File: arnice2.jpg (247KB, 698x1139px) Image search: [Google]
arnice2.jpg
247KB, 698x1139px
>>2350173
After some intense tetris I managed to make some space for her, but now my cabinets are a big mess. The next part is trying to find a place to store her box which is nearly as big as my laundry hamper.
>>
File: DBPfAdbWAAAGtJa.jpg (246KB, 1898x1068px) Image search: [Google]
DBPfAdbWAAAGtJa.jpg
246KB, 1898x1068px
winter wolves's random yuri thing continues
>>
>>2350334
How they can afford to keep making games with all of their flops is beyond me.
>>
>>2350438
a 'flop' for them still makes more than enough money to cover development costs, these games are pretty cheap. so even if he never makes a hit, he can keep going. an indie VN doesn't even have to sell a thousand copies to cover costs.
>>
>>2350261
That's one big lesbian you got there.
>>
File: why.jpg (147KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
147KB, 1200x675px
>>2350334
This dialogue makes me want to die.
>>
File: whyy.jpg (148KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
whyy.jpg
148KB, 1200x675px
>>2350464
>>
oelvns, not even once.
in b4 muh abortive gameplay
>>
>>2350464
>>2350465
That dialog is dire.
>>
>>2350476
with >>2350465 I can't really call it 'dire' out of context, it's at least a sentence someone might actually say and doesn't contain any obvious spelling or grammar failures, which while it may sound like a low bar if you play enough free VNs...
>>
>>2350488
Just because it's free doesn't mean it's above criticism.
>>
>>2350464
I don't really see anything wrong here

>>2350465
Slightly cringe-worthy if you're a total pussy
>>
>>2350453
For you.
>>
>>2350493
you misunderstand.
i mean, i have sampled a lot of little VNs. many of them, i can't figure out why they were written in english at all because the writer in question clearly doesn't even speak english. others, the writer speaks english, but failed either their english class or their typing class, because there's tons of either spelling mistakes or typoes. possibly one to every screen of dialogue. lastly we run into the kind of people who can spell but can't write, and try to make their writing more "artistic" by making everything extremely convoluted and throwing in big awkward words that the characters would never say and the writer may not even entirely understand the meaning of.
winter wolves, on the other hand, tends to hire writers who are incredibly bland and uninspired, but that's about it. it's dull, but not dire.
basically, if you call coherent-but-mediocre writing 'dire' you make it very difficult to come up with adjectives for the rest of the scale, because it goes much, much further down.
>>
>>2337940
Went through most of the first trilogy suggested, and gotta say it was pretty fun, especially for a simple NWN mod. There was some inventive gameplay elements and while hardly amazing the romance was at least better than the ones in HotU. That said I finished the second part and read the introduction to the final one and I gotta say it didn't really make me want to play it at all. Dreamcatcher ended very satisfyingly /u/-wise and everything about the plot in Demons looks tedious and dumb, not to mention having to spend some time at level 1 for the annoying gimmick to tie in with said plot is the dumbest idea. Honestly while the second part had the best /u/ and didn't have some of the rare but truly baffling henchman interjections that were pure terrible turn-of-the-millenium pop-culture jokes, I still thought the first was better overall. The gameplay gimmicks just kept getting more intrusive and less fun the longer the whole thing went on.

Gotta admit the website is kinda putting me off Penultima though. That color doesn't even belong on a Fallout fansite, not even bundling the modules seems silly, and the pitch for the first one looks pretty boring. But I don't want to have run out of /u/ mods either...guess I'll sleep on it. Or start looking for NWN2 mods instead. Though I gather those are quite a bit rarer.
>>
>>2350625
The OP has a list of some mods in the mediafire link.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170602-001502.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602-001502.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Now, even after laughing at oelvns, I do have to admit I succumb to degenerative gameplay.

I wish they'd add a female commander option for Panzer Waltz, I mean this sprite even looks like it was made for that purpose. Half the time they refer to me as a she anyway! Also, that masterful face hiding technique and the bitching wig I just got. Guess I could think of it as a reverse trap maybe.
>>
>>2350715
Thanks for the tip, anon!
>>
>>2350729
>male MC looks like more or less fine
>female MC looks like a cosplaying whore
Every time.
>>
>>2350757
At first glance, I thought they were both girls.
>>
>>2350757
She looks great, you low t. male feminist.
>>
>>2350759
>military officer
>boobs spilling out of her jacket
>not a cheap whore
Nah.
>>
>>2350761
>military officer
Literally Blackwater.
>boobs spilling out of her jacket
>women only dress sexily because Patty Archie, not because they like it!
>not a cheap whore
Mercs seem to be a stingy bunch here so I bet she's anything but cheap.
>>
>>2350767
>like it
>what is dress code
>>
>>2350774
>what is dress code
No idea, commander-in-chief seems to have glued tank parts all over herself and is permanently gripping a sword in one, and a metal drinking cup in the other hand.
>>
>>2350757
I like to think both are female and the choice is just whether you want to be a bimbo or normal.
>>
>>2350782
I wish there was a choice, I'd pick the bimbo every time, but yeah, the reverse trap thing works.
>>
So if I'm reading the pastebin right, there aren't really that many hentai yuri rpgmaker games?
>>
Was the Shadows of Pygmallion demo removed from Steam? I can't find it even by searching their demo list, and I didn't hear anything about the demo having limited availability.
>>
>>2351156
I wasn't aware that it ever was on Steam. It's still available on their site, anyhow.
>>
>>2351054
The pastebin only lists the most important things that get talked about a lot. There are piles of japanese-only stuff that /u/ doesn't play and therefore not generally known enough to get stuck in there. There's at least one english yuri rpgmaker game that did get discussed for a while but I don't think it's in the pastebin, it might be in the mediafire link I'm not sure. Luxaren Allure or something?
>>
>>2351054
No, there's a fair amount, but they aren't translated, and thus, get no recognition. All it would take is one anon with Japanese knowledge, some spare time, and the rpg maker translator tool to get it done.
>>
denpasoft is doing a yuri sale, don't think these games or this discount is important enough to push a new thread just to feature it though
http://mailchi.mp/denpasoft/yuri-sale
>>
>>2349911
>>2349925
AAdev truly operates on a whole nother level.
>>
>>2350729
there was a femCom fan-patch sometime but it got overwritten every time I updated this game.
Though, if they were to add a femCom they would need to change the whole story script which I doubt they'll do. We might not be the target audience of this game though, just look at the chat and you'll see a bunch of kiddies talk about how their waifu is the best...at least I don't play it for the yuri but for the player-friendly gameplay which doesn't force you to buy their ingame stuff to get far.
>>
so this thread was a bit of a washout, new thread coming up in the next day or two, any news need featuring?
>>
>>2351464
>there was a femCom fan-patch sometime but it got overwritten every time I updated this game.
It doesn't look like the game gets frequent updates, It had Christmas login screen up to few weeks ago.

>just look at the chat and you'll see a bunch of kiddies talk about how their waifu is the best...
Don't fucking kid yourself, lol. Every week reading the shit in general or recent releases threads makes me think /u/ is one of the worse boards. And then I get banned for making fun of tumblerinas.

Dunno about the story though, I don't think there's much focus on the MCs gender and some maidens comment how MC looks androgynous, not to mention those scenes when, due to a poor translation, they refer to him as female. But, yeah, I don't expect yuri here. There're really no tanks crushing on MC harem nonsense either, which is perfectly fine with me. Then again, I'm just a 40 lvl shitter, maybe it's different later.

>player-friendly gameplay which doesn't force you to buy their ingame stuff to get far.
This. The only mobile freemium with animu girls that never asked me to pay for it and isn't reliant on retarded lottery gacha. Lot's of shit to develop, tinker with and optimize, I'm a bit surprised I'm enjoying it this much.
>>
>>2351241
What was the general consensus for Love guitars Nashville and Sacrament of the zodiac?
>>
>>2351603
sacrament of the zodiac i generally hear described as very short plotless smut. i don't think i've seen anyone talk much about the other
>>
There's this old H-game I'm trying to remember the name of.
It was a sort-of detective game involving investigating a witch's coven; where you could play as a boy, or play as a girl. If you played as a boy, it was a standard run-of-the-mill eroge. If you played as a girl, it became this very in-depth yuri game where you had to infiltrate the cult yourself, which involved lots of sex.

Anyone have a name for it? I remember it having a great ending.
>>
The site for the Esperanto isekai yuri AVG that J-Ment is writing has become a teaser site with a countdown (to the 12th)

Kotonoha Amrilato
http://sukerasparo.com/
>>
Any NWN2 mods to make the romances gender-neutral out there? Not that the main campaign is all that appealing romance-option wise but I'd enjoy seeing the MotB romance. If it is out there, google really sucks at finding it.
>>
>>2351527
Valkyrie Drive releases in like 20 days http://store.steampowered.com/app/550080/VALKYRIE_DRIVE_BHIKKHUNI/

Nights of Azure 2 out in August
>>
>>2351782
IIRC you can "romance" a female as a female in MotB. Romance in quotes because it's Obsidian, so it's not really a full-blown flirtfest.
>>
>>2351782
None I'm aware of. I remember reading something about the Romance Pack planning to eventually add a Kaelyn romance for both genders, but the project has been abandoned a few years ago.

>>2351820
You can't, the only female romance option is het only.
>>
fresh thread:

>>2351838
>>
>>2351825
Damn, that's lame.
>>
uh... does anyone know why the new thread seems to have gone kaput?
>>
File: 17 (3).jpg (61KB, 382x511px) Image search: [Google]
17 (3).jpg
61KB, 382x511px
>>2353449
Maybe a new janitor is retarded, or the OP was a supershit and all of their posts were purged or whatever. I've heard that's a thing that happens.
>>
>>2353449
What are you talking about? It's still here.
>>
>>2353478
That looks more like a technical glitch than the result of janitor action. A deleted thread would have been removed from the catalog and the thread list as well.

>>2353483
Have you tried to open it? Because all I get is an empty thread - not even a 404 not found or anything, just a thread with a single empty post dated to the year 2070.
>>
>>2353488
It's been open for me for a while, but now that I tried I see the problem.

So a new thread or?
>>
Looks like it's back, don't know what that was about
>>
>>2353478
yuu is perfect!
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.