[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 52

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>2121927

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/8HmgnFqm
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

Nurse Love Addiction: >>2101006
Kindred Spirits: >>2106926 ?
FLOWERS: >>2123599
Sono Hanabira: >>2122552
Atelier Series: >>2010427
Rabi-Ribi: >>2031849
>>
Recent News:
Announcements of Nights of Azure 2, Blue Reflection, Atelier Firis
People say the Enderal mod for Skyrim is decent

sorry, I'm sick at the moment and behind in my news, please add your own
>>
>>2129889
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni releases in English for Vita on the 16th.
>>
Gust is apparently doing some collaborative project with Toei Animation. No idea if it's a game or animation or both.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/29/gust-toei-animation-teaming-major-project-announced-september-16/

All we got is silhouettes of characters, looks like all-girl cast but that doesn't mean they can't drop a male lead in at the last second. Creator of Ar Tonelico is involved
>>
File: yuri.jpg (78KB, 864x844px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
78KB, 864x844px
>>2129889
I went to /blog/, they confirmed that whilst the female route of Jaehee in mobage Mystic Messenger tries to pass itself off as being a typical friendship route, it is in actuality very gay. Pic related.
This can be played for free, but if you wish to support it in game purchases can be made that enable you to call characters and access epilogues/secret stories.
>>
HinakoXKei OTP
>>
File: privilege02l.png (3MB, 1439x1017px) Image search: [Google]
privilege02l.png
3MB, 1439x1017px
There's no way I'll be able to resist going Luenheid route on my first play through. Sorry Liliana.

Hopefully whatever effect they have on gameplay doesn't mean you end up having a girl you like that doesn't complement your play style.
>>
>>2130231
Can't see why, she seems generic as fuck. Pairing with Liliana feels way more natural.
I'd rather not have to choose though. I wanted yuri but not in the form of a datesim but as stable canon relationships. Can only hope the true ending is a threesome.
>>
>>2130244
I know what you mean about relationship development with fixed couples vs choose your own. It'll be a lot harder for them to write a relationship as good as Arnice/Lilysse and have it also worked into the other story/events of the game so well. But at the same time I don't mind them trying different things.

I just hope that the events are actually different for each girl so it's not like "you reached chapter 2 so here's the dancing event with whichever girl you picked" but rather each girl has unique events.
>>
>>2129943
Akai Ito perhaps?
Seisai no Resonance has a guaranteed bad ending where one of the girl dies in her route if you didn't beat the arcade mode kek.
>>
File: privilege01l.png (2MB, 720x1017px) Image search: [Google]
privilege01l.png
2MB, 720x1017px
>>2129886
What a time to be alive!
>>
File: ss02.jpg (1MB, 920x1228px) Image search: [Google]
ss02.jpg
1MB, 920x1228px
>>2130231
Same here.

>>2130244
She is much less generic than Liliana. I'd rather have strong willed rival love interest than a meek and devoted waif.
>>
>>2129943
Fate/Stay Night
>>
>>2130282
>strong willed
Thus generic. She's the usual stronk knight type with a generic body to boot, and the pairing feels like it's not even supposed to be there.
>meek and devoted waif
Lyuritis was one, but I doubt it's the case here. All 3 appear equally independent, reserved doesn't mean submissive. Alushe is the only one I particularly like though. But having Liliana as the protagonist could be fun, for a change. Every MC is strong willed and determined nowadays. Boring.
>>
File: privilege03l.png (1MB, 719x1016px) Image search: [Google]
privilege03l.png
1MB, 719x1016px
>>2130298
Her design is amazing and definitely more unique than shy priestess type, but I guess those are just opinions. We don't see many "stronk female knights" as love interests in yuri works other than as MCs. Proper paladins are welcome especially since Curia and its knights are often just half demons parading as morally righteous.

>and the pairing feels like it's not even supposed to be there
Not at all. Can't see this your way in the least, sorry. Rivalry is great and it appears that's truly the case here since Alushe is still with Curia while Ruhenheid is opposing them and wants to save Liliana from them. She'll have a stronger case for protecting her too.

>But having Liliana as the protagonist could be fun, for a change. Every MC is strong willed and determined nowadays. Boring.
I actually agree. Arnice was this fearless shieldwall and Alushe appears to be a carbon copy which is getting stale. The best ending for me in the first one was when Lily became a saint and Arnice was the one who appeared pleading and powerless. I wouldn't mind Liliana as the MC but in this case you'd be choosing between two childhood friends who both want to be your protectors.
>>
>>2130305
>I wouldn't mind Liliana as the MC but in this case you'd be choosing between two childhood friends who both want to be your protectors.

Sounds like shoujo territory.
>>
File: 1472397409730.gif (344KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472397409730.gif
344KB, 480x360px
>>2130307
I almost wrote that as well kek. I really REALLY wouldn't mind playing something like that. Best route in Aoi Shiro is Kaya's and Kohaku's.
>>
>>2130282

Look at whose holding whose sword while the third wheel looks on
>>
>>2130311
Yeah but she got >>2130280
>>
>>2130305
>Her design is amazing and definitely more unique
Now this is just plain false. Our points of view must be extremely different because I literally can't comprehend how anyone can consider this obvious "we're 100% knight" design unique. You can literally describe the character in one word.

On an unrelated note, Alushe's in-game model still me mad every time I look at it. All oversaturated, what the hell were they thinking. Proportions are likely off too, can't say for sure yet.
>>
File: Ruhenheid Ariarod1.png (1MB, 869x1459px) Image search: [Google]
Ruhenheid Ariarod1.png
1MB, 869x1459px
>>2130316
>I literally can't comprehend how anyone can consider this obvious "we're 100% knight" design unique.
Yeah, totally polar opposite tastes. I love knights, swords, holier than thou, equal in strength rival characters. Very rare and always welcome in yuri.

>You can literally describe the character in one word.
You can do the same to Liliana. She's much blander in comparison.
>>
>>2130318
>You can do the same to Liliana.
You can't. Pick any word, won't work.
>She's much blander in comparison.
No way in hell.
>>
File: Liliana Selphin1.png (848KB, 786x1354px) Image search: [Google]
Liliana Selphin1.png
848KB, 786x1354px
>>2130319
Priestess.
It's your typical childhood RPG friend who will heal and support you while the self insert MC wields a sword and protects her.

Rival love interests are much more rarer.
>>
>>2130321
>Priestess
Doesn't work, can apply to a wide range of characters. Some are just extremely weak and submissive, others not so much. Here we likely have the latter. I'd say this word doesn't even fit that well.
Speaking of which, when I took a quick look at Ruhenheid, I instantly realized everything about her character. It won't be deeper than it looks. While with Liliana it's still not quite clear. We have a general description but since she's, as mentioned, reserved, we'll need to see how she actually acts. I'm currently watching Kiddy Grade, and I actually expect Liliana to be somewhat like Lumiere from that. And she's hardly a weak type.

Then there's word association. When I hear "knight", a general image is not so hard form in mind, and it matches well. "Priestess" tells me nothing. It's more likely to appear as someone in a bulky full white robe and all holy looking. Liliana is none of that, except "white" for her outfit.

>typical childhood RPG friend who will heal and support you while the self insert MC wields a sword and protects her
I'm not talking about positions in the story but about the characters themselves.

Oh, and about >>2130318
>I love knights
>swords
>holier than thou
Then you just like generic things, that's all, but I'm not trying to argue about tastes here.
>>
>>2130328
>Ignore anything negative about something you like
>criticise things you don't like with the logic you "forgot" to use on the thing you like
>Proceed to attempt to demean those who don't agree with you
Yup, it's a 4chan post.
>>
File: Alushe Anatoria1.png (1MB, 1536x1423px) Image search: [Google]
Alushe Anatoria1.png
1MB, 1536x1423px
>>2130328
>Doesn't work, can apply to a wide range of characters.
So can a "knight".

>When I hear "knight", a general image is not so hard form in mind, and it matches well. "Priestess" tells me nothing. It's more likely to appear as someone in a bulky full white robe and all holy looking. Liliana is none of that, except "white" for her outfit.
You're being kinda iffy here. It's like saying "When I hear "knight" an armor clad chivalrous looking figure appears and Ruhenheid is none of that, except "chivalrous" for her appearance."

Priestess in Japanese media is exactly someone like Liliana.

>I'm currently watching Kiddy Grade, and I actually expect Liliana to be somewhat like Lumiere from that. And she's hardly a weak type.
I wish you're right. Lumiere was great. But so far I have a feeling that we'll see Lily but in relevant NPC form and maybe quieter and less funny. Same as how Alushe so far seems like Arnice 2.0. Which is a generic Knight/Lady setup (that I don't mind in the least, I actually like it) but since we already saw it in the first game I'm happy that Ruhenheid exists.

Overall Liliana is still more generic so absolutely the same goes to you.
>>
>>2130331
>>Ignore anything negative about something you like
I don't even like Liliana. Learn to read, maybe.
>>Proceed to attempt to demean those who don't agree with you
I simply stated things as they are. You can like whatever you want, that's none of my concern or at least I don't feel like engaging in shit flinging here, but there's no denying how generic they are.

>>2130332
>You're being kinda iffy here. It's like saying "When I hear "knight" an armor clad chivalrous looking figure appears and Ruhenheid is none of that, except "chivalrous" for her appearance."
I may indeed have made an overstatement here but come on, Ruhenheid's appearance resembles a knight through and through. Liliana's, again, tells you nothing. She could even pass as an alchemist.

>Priestess in Japanese media is exactly someone like Liliana.
Actually no, not at all, that would be someone in a red/white kimono, and personality type in these cases highly varies, which allows for even less generalization with the word. Since I was focusing on fantasy, I didn't even think of that at first.

>Same as how Alushe so far seems like Arnice 2.0.
Indeed. There is a slight bit of difference seen, but the template is the same.

>Overall Liliana is still more generic so absolutely the same goes to you.
See third line of the post.

My next reply will only be in a few hours.
>>
File: ss01.jpg (1MB, 920x1228px) Image search: [Google]
ss01.jpg
1MB, 920x1228px
>>2130337
When I said "Priestess in Japanese media" I mean actual westaboo priestess in their media, not literal miko.

I don't see this as shitflinging. Just a normal preference discussion which is inevitable in triangle/multiple choices situations. We're starving for more info anyway.
>>
>>2130342
While we're discussing Nights of Azure there's something I actually want to ask what other people think about something from the first one.

In the reminiscence stories we learn that before Arnice became a half-demon, she loved another girl who sacrificed herself to save Arnice when the blue blood rained on them and that being reminded of that girl is how Arnice became attracted to Lilysse in the first place. We also learn that she went into a kind of almost animalistic/berserk state after being infected until she was at some point brought in to the Curia. During the game Arnice also mentions that half-demons are immortal.

How old do you think Arnice really is?
>>
All this talk about RPGs and here I am, hoping to get a Devil May Cry-style yuri game.
>>
>>2130346
>How old do you think Arnice really is?
Well she didn't stick out in the school due to her visible age so we can assume she got infected at like 17-18 years of age and kept that appearance. So she's around 820 years old by the events of the first game.

>>2130359
NoA is more of an action game anyway. Already has weapon switching and devil triggers. They mentioned how they'll improve the gameplay for the sequel and that it will feel much different.
>>
>>2130359
>All this talk about RPGs and here I am, hoping to get a Devil May Cry-style yuri game.
I want a Ninja Gaiden-style yuri game that is more fast-paced and has more brutal difficulties. And maybe thrown into some yuri harem as well.
>>
File: 1472223005400.jpg (746KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472223005400.jpg
746KB, 990x700px
>>2130398
Valkyrie Drive is getting localized.
>>
>>2130359
I would love to see something like Drakengard 3 but gayer and better.

MC goes around wrecking shit and forcibly collecting members for her harem, some of which fight alongside her.

I think the character in Drakengard 3 adds a girl to hers at some point but mostly just men and the combat was kind of a drag so I never got too far anyway.
>>
File: 1399430410638.jpg (242KB, 664x955px) Image search: [Google]
1399430410638.jpg
242KB, 664x955px
>>2130359
Bayonetta counts, r-right?
>>
File: bayo journal's echoes.jpg (510KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bayo journal's echoes.jpg
510KB, 1280x720px
>>2130409
Without question.
>>
>>2130409
Sure? Only played the first one, cause I don't have a Wii U. Stupid exclusive bullshit.
>>
>>2130409
Not after that brown shota.
>>
Anyone tried Cemu? I kind of want to see if I'll be able to get Bayonetta 2 to work through that, but I don't know if it's legit.
>>
>>2130415
It's legit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ODy3czMS8 but still faulty and far from finished. Also those sys. requirements jeez.
>>
>>2130416
Nice, now to find a (non-existing) Bayonetta 2 iso.
>>
>>2130409
Sort of confirmed by Kamiya himself, maybe?
https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/707200257403146240

Though he could be using a more general meaning of the word "couple" since Ammy and Issun are on the poll and Date/Trish may or may not be romantic because of the looking-like-his-mother thing.
Still, Bayo/Jeanne won.
>>
>>2130422
He didn't denied the possibility either: https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/411503934138626049
>>
>>2130420

Just get a refurbished Wii U
>>
>>2130342
>I don't see this as shitflinging
That's because I haven't even started to.
>>2130415
Should be playable by the end of the year.
>>2130420
Try wiiuiso.com
>>
Speaking of Bayonetta and emulation, is the first game playable on emulator?
>>
>>2130464
Oh, forgot to add. I did watch the anime movie, so did I miss anything story-wise from it?
>>
>>2130464
Well, the 'new' version of Bayonetta 2 ported the first game to it, so you can try playing it on Cemu.
>>
>>2130398
Do Ninja Gaiden games even have story? I only played NES ones and got so annoyed with respawning enemies that I never played the series again.
Don't really see any yuri potential there.
>>
>>2130486
>Do Ninja Gaiden games even have story?
Are you kidding? Ninja Gaiden games were the first ones to use cut-scenes to move along the story.
>>
>>2130492
I meant "story" as in something more than "evil dude killed my father, I killed him, got the girl, justice prevails".
>>
>>2130493
It's a video game from the 80s, what more can you expect?
>>
>>2130496
There are Ninja Gaiden games that were made in 2000's. I'm asking whether any of those games have an actual story, not just the first one.
>>
>>2130498
I would assume so. Haven't actually played those, but most modern action video games have some kind of story.
>>
>>2130496
Ultima, Sweet Home and Trinity are all from the 80s.
>>
>>2130282
>A-am I being NTR'd?
>>
>>2130519
Sure, you get few of those but story heavy games were kind of rare in the 80s. They were more focused on gameplay than storytelling. Yes, even the Sierra adventure games.
>>
>>2130404
>Drakengard 3
Zero only want to kill her sisters and take their apostles, nothing more, nothing less. Four masturbates thinking about her and Five wants to fuck her, but that's it.
But maybe Taro will put some yuri in Nier Automata with A2 or 2B. It's the only thing he hasn't explicitly put in his games yet.
>>
>>2130570
Well he added a boy so that sank really really fast.
>>
>>2130571
He added a kid. Kids don't last with Taro.
I'm more curious about why A2 did defect, and how she became able to have emotions.
>>
>>2130579
>Kids don't last with Taro.
Anon a boy was literally fucking Five in D3.

And this one is even a prominent NPC since Taro said there's 3 protagonists other two being A2 and 2B.

Let's stop talking about Taro in general. Not that he's bad, just that he's not /u/ in the least.
>>
>>2130587
Dito was actually mostly into necro and dicks and was used as a toy by Five. And he wasn't a boy.
But yeah, unless by some miracle Automata turns out to be /u/, let's stop talking about it here.
>>
>>2130596
I don't think 'but that guy wasn't even into girls and Taro still managed to find a way to make him fuck girls' is a good argument for this being yuri friendly anon. If anything your argument is more convincing the other way.
>>
>>2130570
That's why I wanted a gayer drakengard mostly.

The badass female heroine going around burning shit down to satisfy her bloodlust and collecting a harem to satisfy her other lust, just with girls. And better combat. And a better story.

If they keep the female bosses then that would be cool too.
>>
>>2130599
The point is that he wasn't fucking her, it's that he was used and tortured. That's not a h-doujin.
But who fucking cares, Taro's games are not yuri.
>>
Looks like the Vita was finally pirated, so the chances of getting the Vita versions of NoA, NoA2, Firis and BR in the west are pretty much 0.
I guess it's time to buy a PS4 for me.....
>>
>>2130318
This so much.

Enough of the Fighter/Healer pairings. I want some good old fashioned Fighter/Fighter, back to back, fight together, die together type of trust and relationship.
>>
>>2130686
You know that always ends with one being struck down in battle beside the other.
>>
>>2129889
The mod for Skyrim has alot of /u/? Can you be specific. Love Skyrim.
>>
>>2130686
Heroic, but I do like my stories to not end up in TPKs. Specially my yuri stories.
>>
>>2130318
Anon, you don't need to be this defensive just because you like bland, generic boredom.
>>
>>2130816
From the previous thread >>2124328
>>
>>2129886
Might be a stupid question, but what game is OP?
>>
>>2130874
Have you read any of the posts in this thread? Or the previous thread? Or the filename of the OP image?
>>
Any yuri in the PSV game Gravity Rush?
The girls are pretty cute
>>
>>2130884
A few shippable moments but the real deciding factor is if Gravity Rush 2 added more yuri versus het.
>>
>>2130874
Boku no Nai Piko.
>>
>>2130884
Not really. It's mostly for waifufags.
>>
File: ss04.jpg (479KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
ss04.jpg
479KB, 1024x577px
>>2130686
>I want some good old fashioned Fighter/Fighter, back to back, fight together, die together type of trust and relationship
My sis. This is the best kind of equality.

>>2130843
I'll try to be a unique special snowflake from now on.
>>
>>2130686
This is why I liked Fang x Lightning (FFXIII) even though Fang probably loved Vanille.
>>
>>2130686
They just don't go together well, it's not the matter of archetypes. >>2130972 works. This one? Nope. Not feeling it.
>>
>>2130976
>game not even out yet
>not even a trailer
>know only personal bios
>doesn't work lolol nope
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>2130977
Excuses. We know enough.
>>
>>2130976
And yet several of us here do think they go together well and are feeling it. Too bad.
>>
File: 1472247170440.png (208KB, 522x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472247170440.png
208KB, 522x720px
>>2130978
>lilianafags this mad their ship got overshadowed by the blonde drill onee-sama
>>
>>2130971
Dayum, these two look so hot together.
>>
>>2130983
Can't care less. I can already tell her route is going to be awkward.
>>2130986
>lilianafags
Try again.
>overshadowed
Nice delusion here.
>>
File: 1472397930847.png (315KB, 780x643px) Image search: [Google]
1472397930847.png
315KB, 780x643px
>>2130990
>Nice delusion here.
>implying it isn't
Apparently not even you give a fuck about Liliana, lmao.
>>
>>2130991
>>>/a/
>>
>>2130992
Deko is gay.
>>
>>2130993
That's irrelevant.
>>
File: 1347817413280.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1347817413280.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>2130976
>stop liking what I don't like!
>>
File: 169483416.jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
169483416.jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
>>2130995
Stop having literally objectively wrong opinions.
>>
>>2130994
You're irrelevant.
>>
>>2130998
You too.
>>
>>2130996
Keep crying retard. Here's my last (you).
>>
>>2130999
Well that's just rude.
>>
>>2131001
I'm not though, stay wrong. They're clearly incompatible.
>>
>>2131005
Explain how.
>>
>>2131011
>Alushe
>has a straightforward personality and is the type to prefer actions over words.
>Ruhenheid
>appears to be passionate and somewhat arrogant, with her own sense of justice
Ruhenheid seems like the type of character who'd have to be forced to work together with Alush. One is all wild, another is righteous and arrogant, they're not even supposed to get along,, I have no idea how they're going to try and make it work, but I fell like it still won't.

To not have you accuse me of purposely leaving out parts of the description in my own favor, here's the full one:
>Although she appears to be passionate and somewhat arrogant, with her own sense of justice, she is obedient at her core.
Doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>2131022
It's almost like it's describing that she has strong opinions of her own, but is loyal to her childhood friend Arushe. It's almost like friends can have differing opinions but still be friends and that this can and does create an interesting dynamic between them as they reconcile their love for each other with their disagreements over things.

Also straightforward does not mean wild.
>>
>>2131025
The fact that they're childhood friends is why I can still see them working together. That "love" part is just fanfiction tier bullshit tackled on though.
>Also straightforward does not mean wild.
Couldn't find a better word, should still be clear what I meant. Hell, just look at her cat.

Actually wait a fucking minute, why is everyone acting like there are going to be routes, and exactly two of them?
>Each available Lily changes the way you battle. Stay tuned, as numerous Lilys will be introduced from hereon.
I'm pretty sure they're just passive party members.
>>
>>2131038
>why is everyone acting like there are going to be routes
>You can freely select your Lily, and your bonds will deepen as you fight together. As you develop your relationship and awaken new abilities, intimate events will occur. Both Liliana and Ruhenheid can be chosen as a Lily.
>>
>>2131038
These two are clearly meant to be the main love interests. Other minor characters can probably be "equipped" for whatever bonus they give but they're not going to be as important as these two. It makes me think of Dark Chronicle where you had Max/Monica as your main characters and then you had a slot for various NPCs you could encounter in the game that would give you a different bonus depending on which one you took with you.

Also NoA already had a "relationship building" mechanic through dialog choices/gifts. It's not a stretch to see that extended to two different characters.
>>
>>2131025
I feel like this is going to be the new Light x Fang.
>>
>>2131022
>I have no idea how they're going to try and make it work, but I fell like it still won't
They are forced by circumstances to work together toward a common goal. Difference in personality and worldview inevitably leads to a rivalry, but both of them acknowledge early that they respect the other's skills and determination. As all rivalry do, they both start to push themselves even more to surpass the other, until one day they realize that not only they've spent a good amount of their time and energy trying to gain the other's appreciation, but that the other simply being by their side was reason enough for them to want to be a better person.

And I'm sure anons better at writing and characterisation can imagine better scenarios than this.
>>
>>2131022
So you just copy/pasted the bios and said that they won't work? Good job.

Anyway you missed:
>Alushe and Liliana’s childhood friend. She wields the “Mind Sword Oz,” a sword in which her emotions become her blade. As her childhood friend, she knows Alushe quite well and has a favorable impression of her, but as a holy knight of the “Lourdes Order,” an organization that opposes the Curia, stands before Alushe in order to prevent Liliana from being offered as a sacrifice. Although she appears to be passionate and somewhat arrogant, with her own sense of justice, she is obedient at her core.

Rivals and opposites can attract and work really well. Their dynamic can be executed nicely.
>>
>>2131038
>That "love" part is just fanfiction tier bullshit tackled on though.
Christ what are you even doing here? What the fuck are you even doing here.
>>
>>2130990
Delusionist is the best class. Everyone agrees.
>>
>>2131039
You don't have to pick and stick to one.
>>2131040
>These two are clearly meant to be the main love interests.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. You have to remember that this isn't a datesim. Obviously they're most important ones but how important? As ending flags surely, but aside from that no one can tell.
>Other minor characters can probably be "equipped" for whatever bonus they give but they're not going to be as important as these two.
It is stated that new partners are going to be actually introduced so they won't be as unimportant as you may imagine or just give you a minor bonus. The game's cover is not going to change, of course, but still.
>>2131045
I didn't miss anything important. They have their reasons for working together, that much makes sense. But that's about it.
>opposites can attract
Standard excuse for shipping random characters, an invalid one.
>>2131043
>but both of them acknowledge early that they respect the other's skills and determination
>both
Now, this hasn't actually been stated.
>they both start to push themselves even more to surpass the other
Why would they? They're somewhat mature and independent, they have different ways of doing things. Their goal is clear, and it doesn't involve proving who's stronger.

>>2131041
Literally how? Completely different dynamic and characters. Lightning and Fang weren't even all so different themselves, which is why it worked so well. Nice gun.

>>2131046
Making you extremely buttblasted, apparently. Sorry, but that's just how that part sounded. "They really admire each other so they fuck for hours every night." Exaggerated (keyword) wishful thinking.

God, I fucking hate lengthy arguments about pointless things. Why do I even keep starting them, such a waste of time. I don't even like (You)s.
>>
Holy shit stop replying to the obvious retarded troll, idiots.
At least wait until the fucking game is out.
>>
>>2131063
Shipwarrior is pretty powerful this edition.
>>
>>2131078
>it's an "everyone with an opinion that isn't mine is a troll" post
These are pretty common here. And to be quite honest, I'm really tired of them. Kill yourself.
>>
Ne no kami pre-release keys are dropping tomorrow for backers.

Basically an open beta. Full release will be a couple of weeks later.
>>
>>2131081
>says the one forcing his retarded opinions on others
Nah, you obviously need to learn that the world revolves aroung neither you nor your shitty opinions.
Now kindly end yourself.
>>
>>2131086
Yeah, no way, mate. You're the one retarded enough to disregard something you don't like as a troll post, at least I take others' opinions seriously.
>>
>>2131075 cont.
You know what, I'm just going to fuck off and stop replying further. Won't even try to attempt to leave in a smug way, just running away. I don't care, I'm tired. We're getting another actual yuri game, and I'm ruining everyone's mood including my own, for no reason. And wasting time. This is all pointless.
>>
The game isn't even out yet and people are already arguing about the character's relationships?

Why? This would be like reading a paragraph about two gay characters in an anime you had never watched and then spouting opinions about their relationship and dynamic and how compatible they are or are not.
>>
File: Alushe Anatoria3.png (1MB, 1130x1501px) Image search: [Google]
Alushe Anatoria3.png
1MB, 1130x1501px
>>2131101
It's a triangle anon. Banter goes hand in hand with it.
>>
File: Nights of Azure_20160416190822.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nights of Azure_20160416190822.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>2131101
It's fun to speculate about something you're excited about and the anon being a wet blanket has already agreed to stop.
>>
>>2131105

Empty shipping war isn't fun

Bust out your stylus and produce if people cared so much their pairings

Ps: knight > priestess
>>
File: CqxfuZWWEAAzJfA.jpg orig.jpg (1MB, 4096x2896px) Image search: [Google]
CqxfuZWWEAAzJfA.jpg orig.jpg
1MB, 4096x2896px
>>
Oh look, another Kickstarte project with yuri route
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18824204/white-violin-gothic-horror-visual-novel
>>
>>2131351
>another poorly drawn VN
>>
>>2131353
Art looks about as good as your typical doujin VN. But typical Mugino shit taste
>>
>>2131084
About time
>>
File: d3077040230278ad94632c77220c869e.png (990KB, 877x1270px) Image search: [Google]
d3077040230278ad94632c77220c869e.png
990KB, 877x1270px
>>
Looks like the keys are now sent out for those who backed Ne no Kami. I can't play it for awhile, so I'm real interested in hearing your guys' thoughts on it
>>
>>2131351
>>2131353
>gothic horror yuri

I'm already interested, despite the bland art.
>>
Does thew newly released god eater 2 on steam have /u/?
>>
>>2131689
Nights of Azure is really gothic. For gods sake, it has a game named alucard!
>>
>>2131743
If it follows the plot of the first one then then it should be feMC x alisa
>>
File: Ciel_Artwork.jpg (103KB, 563x938px) Image search: [Google]
Ciel_Artwork.jpg
103KB, 563x938px
>>2131743
The first game could be surprisingly /u/-friendly if you play as a female (and why the hell wouldn't you?) and frequently sortie with an all girl team on missions. I myself only brought male characters along for story missions and when they were locked in for the mission. From what I understand, the player character does have some shippy moments with Ciel (pictured) and there are social links in the game for a number of characters, which obviously includes the girls.
>>
Looks like this is getting translated https://vndb.org/v9016
>>
>>2131790
That...seems like a strange localization choice. I won't complain about more /u/ though.
>>
>>2131788

That character is so awkward for me. She looks way too much like the PC I made for GE Burst back then...
>>
>>2131790
Who is localizing it and why would they do such a thing? The dev hasn't even published anything in 10 years. Also
>tag: girls love only
>but also tag: tentacle rape
Explain.
>>
>>2129886
I just hope they balance the game cause stun is just horribly overpowered in the first game. Literally EVERYBODY can be stunned.
>>
>>2131790
>>2131790

By whom?
>>
>>2131861
Looking at the CG gallery, there's a scene with things like cables. It's not a tentacle themed game like Etsuraku no Tane or Otogibanashi wa Yami no Naka.
>>
>>2131861
AFAIK there are no male characters but there is one scene with a girl and mechanical tentacles. I don't know if the tentacles are controlled by a female character or if it's meant to be a wacky computer accident, oops-I-tripped-and-fell-into-a-sex-scene.
>>
>>2131790
I'm assuming it's a fan translation, because no one would be brave enough to port PC-98 games for the English market.
>>
>>2131861
>>2131921
I googled a bit and it seems that anon was speaking about this Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/nana_vs_nana
>>
>>2131743
The male MC gets more romance scenes with Alisa than the feMC does in the first game, but I don't think the same thing applies to the second game. Ciel is an autist who doesn't really care about that kind of thing.
>>
>>2131976
>The male MC gets more romance scenes with Alisa than the feMC does in the first game
Fuck this shit earth.
>>
>>2131972
>patreon

Well, at least they're doing something useful.
>>
>>2131972
That's kind of an important detail to leave out.
>>
I've never played and games, but I've heard of Kindred Spirits recently and know of Sono Hanibira since that OVA is always mentioned.

I see the OP, yes, but what in you expert opinion should I play first?
>>
>>2132003
It depends... do you want a short nukige with a couple of moe girls? Any Sono Hana should do (there are a lot of couples in that series, choose your favourite).
Do you want a developed and funny slice of life about the creation of a yuritopia with great characters (not every girl is great, but almost)? Then Kindred Spirits should be your choice.
>>
>>2131972
I'm surprised Patreon even allow this. Kickstarter usually stops unauthorized translations.
>>
>>2132013
I'm sort of a purity-fag I guess, by which I mean I enjoy characters enjoying each other in non-sexual ways, but I don't dismiss sexuality completely. Other than Kindred Spirits, is there anything that's not subtext that's good?
>>
>>2132015
Kindred Spirits H-Scenes are very tame and fluffy and it happens like once per couple at the nd of the relationship.

With no sexual content you have: Aoi Shiro (never played it, but it is always very recommended here), Flowers (very slow but comfy, but with just one (out of 4) chapter in English), and well, Shadows of Pygmalion is being translated and it should be out soon, you can check that too.
>>
>>2132015
You should read Flowers, the first chapter was translated just recently by JAST. It's an all-ages VN where no actual sex is shown only slightly implied in one scene but MC clearly lusts after girls for the whole game and although the first chapter doesn't focus on it all the time, there's actual, unambiguous romance, no subtext.
>>
>>2132025
>>2132026
The thing with Flowers is that anon will have to wait forever for the next parts to be in English.
>>
>>2132025
>>2132026
Thanks, I'll take a look at those.

>>2132042
I'll just leave it on my Steam Wishlist for now as a reminder for later.
>>
>>2132015
Nurse Love Addiction is a very pure yuri game. No idea what the general consensus about that game is here but I think it's great. Best girl is voiced by Yukarin, if that matters to you.
>>
File: resrv121.png (21KB, 636x396px) Image search: [Google]
resrv121.png
21KB, 636x396px
>>2131972
>A sequel to Reserve this game has the player as one of the female opponents from the last game, on a quest to become a real girl. You have to confront 3 enemies, stealing the "essence" from each. To get a happy ending, all three essences must be female. It's pretty short compared to the original game.
Neat.
>>
>>2132014
Someone has to -notice- before anything will be done. Patreon can't go over everything constantly.
>>
>>2132025
I second Aoishiro. It's amazing. Though it's sister game, Akaiito is better
>>
There's a SRPG on Kickstarter called Moekuri. All female characters, looks like a lot of the art is being done by Koi
>>
Wait, is there a site for NoA2 yet?
>>
>>2132405
yes
>>
>>2132368
Link pls?
>>
>>2132409
It's literally the first result on google.
>>
>>2132407
Why does Gust's main site keep trying to link me to Atelier related sitea when I click on the NoA2 banner
>>
File: Capture.jpg (254KB, 1451x892px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
254KB, 1451x892px
>>2132420
No idea, looks fine to me.
http://social.gust.co.jp/shiroyuri/
>>
>>2132430
>no music

It's shit

First game's site had Predge playing, that shit had me instantly in love
>>
If there's gonna be more lillies, I hope there's an ara ara lily.
>>
>>2132448
I bet you wont be able to really advance your relastionship with them all that much besides the main two.

Like the others will most certainly have less lines and share more generic animations/scenes, while your main bitches will have unique interactions and dialogue
>>
>>2132454
Yeah. I just would like it if there's a curvy Christmas cake with some flirty lines for Arushe despite not being an actual romance. Like how some of the female servans in the first game had some flirty lines for Arnice.
>>
File: lily.jpg (17KB, 355x289px) Image search: [Google]
lily.jpg
17KB, 355x289px
>>2132430
Immediately reminded me of our prototype spoiler picture.
>>
>>2131655
after finishing part 1 thoughts:

enjoyable mix of drama action and SoL.

character art isn't the greatest, passable though.

incredibly gay, the romance element i thought was pretty well done.

seems too be quite a few asshole characters, not as many as likable ones tho IMO.

Ends on a twist-cliffhanger that was pretty predictable
>>
File: Sakura_Space.jpg (125KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura_Space.jpg
125KB, 960x540px
Sakura Space
http://www.nutaku.net/games/download/sakura-space/
>>
>>2132671
Oh hey nice. Sakura Fantasy 2 when?
>>
>>2132518
>red stain lily

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2132683
never
>>
>>2132697
It means YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER WILL DIE.
>>
>>2130498
>>2130500

The 2000s NG games' narrative is a strange beast, and much like DMC it makes less sense as the series goes on. I'm not including Sigma as I've never played those games and don't know if the story changes at all.

>Ninja Gaiden Black: An ancient relic is stolen from the Hayabusa clan by some wraith dude in black armor. Ryu follows him to get it back and quells a demonic invasion in the process (that may or may not have been triggered by the relic).
>Ninja Gaiden 2: The Black Spider Clan has finally decided to end the Hayabusa clan once and for all. The BSC leader allies himself with the Four Head-Demon-Whateverthefucks (for some reason) so they can resurrect the Archdemon (for some reason) using some demonic(?) relic that's held by the Hayabusa clan (for some reason). In the process, Ryu sets out on a worldwide search to retrieve/destroy(?) the relic and quell another demonic invasion. Oh, and Ryu's future wife shows up (for some reason).
>Ninja Gaiden 3: A masked-man called "The Regent" has been tearing ass in Europe, trying to lure out Ryu (for some reason). The Regent puts a curse on Ryu (for some reason) that fuses the Dragon Sword into his arm. Something about wanton slaughter, robot dinosaurs, a goddess of destruction, "outdated ninja ideals", and a boss fight against an old man in a Metal Gear. Oh, and the beginning of the game goes out of its way to make Ryu the BAD guy.
>Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z: Who the fuck knows. Something something zombie uprising and aliens and a hate-boner for Ryu - I don't remember nor care.

So yeah, there's your story. Don't worry, that aneurysm you're suffering from reading all that is normal.
>>
File: WTF is Tomoko reading.jpg (95KB, 401x412px) Image search: [Google]
WTF is Tomoko reading.jpg
95KB, 401x412px
>>2132798
>>
>>2132809
Typical action plot, what's there to be confused about? Dont over think it.
>>
>Sakura Space is out, a month earlier than Steam
What other Sakura games are they working on? If I recall, there were like two or so.

Also, I'm looking at the dev entry on vndb and there's a lot of het here.
>>
>>2132809
If you want a real clusterfuck, try Hawkman.

On second thought, don't try Hawkman. It's the closest thing we have to a real Necronomicon.
>>
>>2132818
Shrine Girls just came out a couple of weeks ago. These two were announced almost back-to-back.

Most of Winged Cloud's stuff is het. This is the 3rd yuri Sakura game out of the 11 they've released so far.
>>
>>2132824
Sakura Adventure will be fourth.
And Sakura Dragon will apparently "have scenes" but still have male protagonist

Whether that means the girls in the CGs they've put out (looks like they're human trainers with dragons girls) are paired and the protag will get his own dragon girl, or if it's all just fanservice and will be harem... Unknown. Winged Cloud has actually been unusually active on their Patreon page recently answering questions
>>
>>2132829
They "hired a professional Japanese yuri writer" to work on Sakura Adventure. Who knows what that means exactly.

I don't know many people who look at WC for writing.

They're also apparently getting a manga based on Sakura Spirits published in Dengeki somehow
>>
>>2132809
The writing in video games is usually bad, save for a few rare exceptions. Action and fighting games are particularly terrible.

>>2132837
>They "hired a professional Japanese yuri writer" to work on Sakura Adventure. Who knows what that means exactly.
It means they gave their monkeys Japanese typewriters.
>They're also apparently getting a manga based on Sakura Spirits published in Dengeki somehow
This confuses me. WC just makes x-rated shovelware.
>>
>>2132849
>WC just makes x-rated shovelware.
Not exactly unusual in that respect for what uses Dengeki Hime manga as advertising
>>
Am I the only one interested more on that magical girl RPG GUST is doing? Blue Reflection. I like the setting and I'm a sucker for "talented girl suffers an accident and is forced to abandon her dreams, now she must find a way to move forward"s set-up.
>>
>>2132849
> Action and fighting games are particularly terrible.

Both genre's excel in characters though, which is arguably more important than plot in videogames. This is why the plot in other game genre's are usually bad because most of their characters and traits are literal who's and what's
>>
>>2132860
A lot of us are. But there's not much information about it yet. Let's wait until the trailer shows up on TGS.
>>
>>2132860
I'm interested in it but I know what to expect with NoA2. I have no plans on hyping myself for BR until I hear more proof of /u/. There is enough good confirmed /u/ this year to keep me happy without a false madoka ruining my day.
>>
>>2132860
It looks promising.

>>2132861
>most of their characters and traits are literal who's and what's
The Elder Scrolls is the first thing that popped in my head.
>>
>>2132864
>TGS

Which is only two weeks away, hopefully with a NoA2 trailer and gameplay too

There are some pretty exciting shit coming up.
>>
>>2132448
>ara ara
Stay hopeful. I am.
>>
File: Cqp8DAdXYAA3u3o.jpg orig.jpg (284KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cqp8DAdXYAA3u3o.jpg orig.jpg
284KB, 1536x2048px
I checked out the previous thread, and people that don't know Japanese should shut up. The magazine article for Blue Reflection specifically calls Hinako the shujinko(protagonist).
>>
>>2132860
The screens look really good for an anime game. The lighting is really nice. Might be bullshots though.
>>
>>2132874
It probably looks really good but has garbage animation like most Gust games.
>>
>>2132869
They confirmed trailer for Blue Reflection and NoA 2 already.

>>2132872
That was before the scans were out,anon. I'm convinced now.
You have to agree that a game that opens up with a fetish test on it's site doesn't look promising at first. I was sure it would be a dating sim shit before the announcement.
>>
>>2132878
Don't know why people say that. I'm playing Ayesha and I think their movements in cutscenes are pretty good, actually.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>2132671
Well, I guess this confirms that Inma isn't against drawing actual lesbian sex
>>
>>2132906

I see the captain is pleasing her crew
>>
>>2132906
She just doesn't like dicks afaik.
>>
>that game by Compile Heart, Mary Skelter, has a male MC
They had one job. They fucked it up!
>>
>>2132906
So what's the opinion on this one? Sakura dungeon was surprisingly fun, but I haven't really heard amazing things about their VNs.
>>
>>2132915
Doesn't it allow you to choose your MC's gender?
>>
>>2132922
Don't think so.
>>
>>2132915
They usually do fuck up.

>>2132922
Nope.
>>
>>2132868
TES is a sandbox, they aren't usually known for their deep story and character development.
Although Morrowind and Daggerfall have some memorable characters.
>>
>>2132915
CH is shit. I've tried many times to like them but they're too far gone. All they care about is cheap otaku pandering and sexual fansevice. I still do like UniGear but I believe they're stuck in an awful series. It's just better to not ever expect anything out of CH.
>>
>>2132934

All more reason to buy and support Gust's all-girl cast games to show off the gaming industry that market is full of potential
>>
>>2132944
I buy Atelier games but they're technically not all girl. Really though, they're the only good jrpg games left in my opinion. Literally nothing else appeals to me. Of course I have other games like Souls and Nioh but I play those for gameplay and not yuri. I really wish Japan would make more yuri-ish jrpgs.
>>
>>2132671
When was this a thing?

Literally heard nothing about this release.
>>
>>2132906
>dinner-plate areola
>gumdrop nipple

w-why
>>
>>2132975
>not liking big nipples
>>
>>2132975
I hope to the high heavens that's a particular quirk of that particular CG, and it doesn't spread to other ones, or other girls.
>>
>>2132881
its because they are really lazy. like, youll never see their characters opening/closing doors. or when something fast/sudden happens, theyll switch the angle to make it occur offscreen or fade to black to avoid actually animating it.
>>
>>2132671
Is this the closest thing to a Bodacious Space Pirates game?
>>
>>2132697
menstruation
>>
>>2132992
Nights of Azure has all those things. The only thing really wrong with NoA's animation is stiff hair in some scenes and occasional clipping when two characters come into contact that you probably wouldn't notice if you didn't take 1000 screenshots like I did.
>>
Just finished Nurse Love Addiction. Awesome VN.

Was planning on going through Aoishiro, and Akaiito for the first time (Already have an emulator set up, play alot of Silent Hill, and Fatal frame lol). Which one is better?
>>
>>2132992
>youll never see their characters opening/closing doors
Seriously? How often do you actually use doors and not just fast travel?
>or when something fast/sudden happens, theyll switch the angle to make it occur offscreen or fade to black to avoid actually animating it.
Because they don't have the resources to animate everything? And would it really make a difference? Think back to Rorona when almost the whole story was told visual novel style. Gust has come a really long way,

"Lazy" is not something I would call any game developer unless their product simply doesn't work. Even what looks to the average consumer to be a basic game takes a shit ton of work.
>>
>>2133005
Most people will rate their experiences with aoishiro/akiito about the same, the question is in a few different tastes.

Akai ito: larger focus on horror, MC is passive type

Aoi shiro: larger focus on japanese myth/legend, MC is Active type

yuri for both is about the same, replace sex scenes with erotic blood drinking scenes.
>>
>Sakura Space
The girls seem to again all have the same breast size. Worse, they now have rather large areola.

I hope against better reason and current WC trends that Adventure changes that.
>>
>>2133015
>How often do you actually use doors and not just fast travel?
Not sure if serious.

>And would it really make a difference?
Yes. Sudden cuts or fades to black tend to make animation clunky and not as smooth. There's only so much cuts per scene you can get away with before the player has an epileptic seizure.
Besides, it's blatantly obvious when animators try to save time by simplifying animation. A lot of games with in-game cutscenes do that. It's very noticeable in RPGs, particularly when a NPC hands over some object to the PC or another NPC. Since modeling all those objects and making character model work around them would take time, usually characters either wave empty hands or the camera just stays above their waistline so all you can see are ambiguous arm movements.
>>
>>2132915
>game called Mary Skelter
>girl showed in every promotional art
>even on the cover
>opening comes out
>ha-ha! the hero is "Jack" and he's naked with the promotional girl
Flop in hell.
>>
>>2133131
The protagonist was known about when it was announced
>>
>>2133015
>Think back to Rorona when almost the whole story was told visual novel style.
I like it better that way. There's no way to bullshot much anything. It's reader pace controlled. Classy 2D art.
Separating story into VN format from a game is quite acceptable. They used to do it all the time back in the sprite and tile days.

Animations, models, and 3D are nice for the rest of the game. And they certainly should be worked on. But I'd happily leave the story separated.

Then again in contrast, I'd also like more complete 3D modeled and animated cutscenes as anime with no gameplay whatsoever. Just because enhancing those to the highest resolution and whatnot possible while playing them at minimum 60FPS is downright beautiful.
Though most examples of that are simple porn sliders which do nothing much other than display a sex scene or so with limited interactivity.
>>
File: P01.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
P01.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
[Azzloo] Onna no ko ga suki tte dame desu ka? (game cg)
https://exhentai.org/g/961535/40ec1777b6/

[HARD] Trilogy (PC88 PC98) (old school vn game cg)
https://exhentai.org/g/971621/2ea050df3f/
>>
>>2133181
The first one isn't from a game.
>>
Any easy to read yuri visual novels to read while text hooking to learn jap?

I remember a few being mentioned as easy to read in this thread months ago but I can't recall their names. I believe one was the one with the relationship meter that let you go full yandere?
>>
>>2133339
Tsui Yuri?
>>
>>2133339
Sono Hana games are pretty simple, but you're probably not going to learn much from them either
>>
File: tsuiyuri.jpg (84KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
tsuiyuri.jpg
84KB, 700x500px
>>2133340
Yeah that's the one. Can't believe I forgot it was also twin sisters.

Seems it has a translation in progress that is 70% done, believed to be finished before the end of 2016, for anyone else who is interested.
>>
>>2133343
>Seems it has a translation in progress that is 70% done, believed to be finished before the end of 2016, for anyone else who is interested.
Oh my!
>>
>>2133343
who picked this ?(pease not JAST)
>>
>>2133352
Nothing official, fan translation.

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/13741-tsui-yuri-~okaa-san-ni-wa-naisho-da-yo~-translation-project/

Seems they are fairly new to translating, but the last update was 11 hours ago so it is still going.
>>
>>2133343
Fuck yes.
>>
>>2132975
>>2133066
Fags detected. Big tits need massive areolae
>>
File: 1457758950246.jpg (462KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1457758950246.jpg
462KB, 1000x850px
>>2133378
Agreed. And big tits are justice.
>>
>>2132409
oh yes, another kickstarter project
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/305439676/its-adorable-its-tactical-a-doujin-indie-srpg-moek
>>
>>2133383
Please don't give Ritz ideas
>>
>>2132906
moar pls.
>>
>>2133378
>>2133383
qualities of bad nipples:
>large
>wide areola
>areola with no defined edge
>long nipple
>not circular

Good nipples:
>small areola
>small to medium-sized nipple length
>defined coloration edge between breast and areola
>perfectly circular
>>
>>2133383
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>2132368
As much as I love yuri and SRPG, that gameplay looks real bland
>>
>>2133449
Good nipples:
>things I like

Bad nipples:
>things you like

If not for the fact you are all talking about nipples instead of video games, I'd swear I was on /v/ with all the "opinion posted as fact" going on right now.
Actually this still could be /v/ now that I think about it.
>>
>>2133551
It was merely a jape, friend.
>>
File: 1453164165703.png (132KB, 761x849px) Image search: [Google]
1453164165703.png
132KB, 761x849px
>>2133551
It's only off by one letter.
>>
>>2132934
I'm still waiting for them to put Monster Monpiece on Steam.
>>
>>2133066
>The girls seem to again all have the same breast size.

Welcome to the Sakura series.
>>
>>2133565
You'd think after all these games they'd have learned to draw girls with different breast sizes.
>>
>>2133566
I think it's a deliberate choice, since big boobs draw more attention in screenshots.
>>
>>2133569
I get that, but there are still plenty of sizes that are noticably different yet still could be called "big"
>>
>>2133569
I think it might also be deliberate to avoid any of the girls being called underage
>>
>>2133599
A disclaimer saying "all these girls are 18 or older" works too.
>>
>>2133601
That only works in certain countries.
>>
>>2133602
Nobody cares about Australia.
>>
To the anon who mentioned Choices in the previous thread, did you ever find out if the other than the university "books" had any /u/ content in them? Also, holy shit did they try to push that fucking jock on to you like a motherfucker.
>>
File: hi_res_teaser.png (935KB, 1365x619px) Image search: [Google]
hi_res_teaser.png
935KB, 1365x619px
Praise be to abs.
>>
File: 1462545839310.jpg (2MB, 1446x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1462545839310.jpg
2MB, 1446x2046px
>>2134001
Indeed.
>>
>>2134001
My fetish.
>>
>>2134001
Waterfall in my pants.
>>
Yurige Blog has new location
http://yurige.info
It's also a good source for manga/novel news. Been using it ever since Yuri Amagasa died.
>>
>>2134061
Thanks for the info.
>>
File: cutegirlsdoingcutegirls.png (535KB, 830x505px) Image search: [Google]
cutegirlsdoingcutegirls.png
535KB, 830x505px
Is Gust saving gaming?
>>
>>2134282
Saving my PS4 at least.
>>
File: Gust.jpg (151KB, 801x633px) Image search: [Google]
Gust.jpg
151KB, 801x633px
>>2134282
Yes
>>
>>2134001
Gotta ask, will we be able to get girls to adore our girl muscles in your game?
>>
Is there any Yuri games darker then Atlach-Nacha?
>>
>>2134321
This, where's my PC port? Why can't Gust just be more like IF and Compa?
>>
>>2134423
>Atlach=Nacha
>yuri
haha ha
>>
>>2134432
is it futa?
>>
>>2134445
She fucks guys en masse.
>>
>>2134464
it's bargain basement yuri with hetfag pandering as in: she's a spider so she eats guys after fucking them but OH no she only actually loves other girls.

still bleugh though.
>>
File: resize2.jpg (154KB, 1101x617px) Image search: [Google]
resize2.jpg
154KB, 1101x617px
>>2134406
The heroines will comment on Alpha's muscular physique (ranging from "your body is so different from my own, it's interesting" to "your body turns me on"), but whether I get to dedicate CG scenes to muscle worship will depend on funding.
As much as I'd love to do it off the bat, I (sadly) have to prioritize plot relevant scenarios over fanservice ones.
>>
>>2134482
Your artist draws the softest looking clothes.
>>
>>2134505
They seem to have a thing for drawing fabric folds. I'm not complaining, I appreciate the detail.
>>
>>2134468
She actually just eats men, but there is rape involved in her backstory and het scenes involving other characters(mostly rape). She turns Kanako into a Jorōgumo as well in one ending.

It also doesn't help that Hatsune is ACTUALLY evil, she doesn't give a fuck about eating random people.
>>
>>2134512
>I'm not complaining, I appreciate the detail
Same here, they look so cozy and huggable.
>>
>>2134468
No. Hatsune states herself she prefers girls. She, being a fucking spider demon that lives off feeding on things, just dosen't mind fucking guys if she has too. The game gives you an option, so if you want, you can just eat guys, and fuck girls.

So no, if you dont want too, you dont have to "fuck guys en mass."

To get the "goodish" ending, fucking girls, and eating guys is the way to go.

The game isn't for purityfags though. Really dark and fucked up. It's more like a dark VN, which happens to have a lesbian prot.
>>
>>2133383
That is the most retarded thing I've seen on /u/ in a while. Good work.
>>
File: 1473010762260.png (127KB, 387x290px) Image search: [Google]
1473010762260.png
127KB, 387x290px
>>2134001
I'm here for one reason only.
>>
>>2134530
>cozy
Alpha looks hard, tough. You can bounce coins off of those abs.
>>
>>2134978
I like pineapples but not girls who look like boys.
>>
Huzzah, it's a smartphone game with no male characters involved supposedly

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-06/gust-toei-unveil-kakucho-shojo-kei-trinary-anime-cross-link-rpg-app/.106156
>>
>>2135054
Lately G/u/st can do no wrong.
>smartphone game
Well, other than that.
>>
>>2135054
>No male characters
Oh good.
>Smartphone game
Oh well.
>>
>>2135054
Mobile games usually have "you" as the MC (commander, captain, sensei, etc...) and 9 of 10 times, the girls refer to "you" as a guy.
>>
>>2135064
Knew it, the updated with more info and....
>there are also images an LINE-like tool within the app that lets you interact with the girls or take them on dates through the smartphone.
>>
>>2135067

If the AT director works at it, that's quite expected. I wouldn't be too surprised if this is just another idea for the Ciel Nosurge concept, really. Smartphone apps are probably the best way to go at that. (Although I'd rather have "normal" games myself...)
>>
>>2135054
>>2135067
>EXA_PICO is now mobile trash
Het doesn't sell. This is the fate they deserve.
>>
>>2134994
>short hair = boy
I thought you were better than this, /u/
>>
>>2135106
Not the same anon, but her face looks boy-ish/trap-ish.
>>
>>2135106
>>2135110
Sometimes people get ridiculously obsessive trying to define the tiniest bits of a character as being clearly masculine and therefore not just 'i don't like it' but 'nobody else should either'.

Obviously it would be better if we could regress to just calling characters uncute tomboys.
>>
>>2135110
>>2134994
She's cute.
>>
>>2135106
>draw a boy
>call it a girl
>>
>>2135113
There was never any assertion that nobody is allowed to like that character's look.
>>
>>2135116
>>2135115 might qualify
>>
>>2135120
What? Nobody is saying you can't like girls that look like boys.
>>
>>2135110
>>2135113
I didn't say I didn't like her, I just said that her face looks boy-ish. Calm down.
>>
>>2135113
>stating fact is now the same as disliking something
>>
>>2135135
>I never have any agenda when I claim my opinions are fact
>>
>>2135144
>agenda
>reading this deep on a (true)comment about a character looks
>>
File: jaylah_edit.jpg (42KB, 356x408px) Image search: [Google]
jaylah_edit.jpg
42KB, 356x408px
>>2134994
I like making silly edits.
>>
>>2135135
>being this butthurt
>>
So, did anyone get Sakura Space? Is it any good?
>>
I'm not sure if this has been posted before. But /agdg/ is running a Lewd Jam, which may be of interest to game devs here.

https://itch.io/jam/lewd-jam-2016
>>
>>2135911
It's at least confirmed yuri enough to go in the next thread update, right?
>>
>>2136233
Yes.
>>
I'm really on the fence about asking about it (since the game looks utterly dreadful)...but how much /u/ does Revolution 60 have? (A PC port just came out, and since i'm a huge fan of Trolls 2, and Birdemic I enjoy really shitty things.)
>>
>>2136271
search result for title + lesbian =
>there’s no “lesbian suggestiveness” despite the all-girl cast
>>
File: what is this.webm (82KB, 296x241px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.webm
82KB, 296x241px
>>2136064
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/09/toukiden-2-atelier-firis-nights-azure-2-samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-coming-west
Just missing Blue Reflection on that list.
>>
>>2136286
Are they kissing or is she drinking her blood (and loving it)?
>>
>>2136305
>NoA2 getting localized
Naysayers BTFO.

We're probably getting BR too, it's just that the game is far from finished yet while NoA2 is releasing in Dec already.
>>
Is the VN Lilium x Triangle worth it? Never heard of it until today, but it's lewd yuri and has an English patch. Pretty mediocre score on VNDB though.
>>
>>2136336
It's pretty cute, sure.

>mediocre score on VNDB
>actually giving a shit about this
wew
>>
>>2136336

It's a crappy yuri nukige with crappy voice acting and crappy voice recording. I mean sure, you can play it, but keep in mind that it's worse than Sono Hana. As in worse than early Sono Hana. Which is quite an achievement in a way, but well... if you are yuri starved enough it may be okay. It's short anyway.
>>
>>2136338
There is nothing wrong with early Sono Hana and pure yuri games with cute art are always welcome.
>>
>>2136308
probably the former but i guess its up to you
>>
Nothing wrong eh. Nothing wrong. No wonder so many yuri VN suck I guess.

No really, didn't you see those super rushed and forced relationships so they can start the porn and the like? And then the porn scenes weren't even good as they were generally super short and often even lacking a good finish.
I dunno, you can read them as a yuri fan, sure, but nothing wrong? That's... really stretching it.
>>
File: 1343948892076.png (54KB, 249x233px) Image search: [Google]
1343948892076.png
54KB, 249x233px
>>2136354
calm your tits
>>
File: 1451736456789.png (511KB, 836x964px) Image search: [Google]
1451736456789.png
511KB, 836x964px
>>2136354
wew lass
>>
>>2136354
That's an overeaction if I ever saw one.
>>
>>2136305
>Following the success of Nights of Azure, which marked a darker direction for Gust, producer Keisuke Kikuchi returns to the demon-plagued world where players will follow the story of a young girl knight born from the blood of Arnice, the main character of Nights of Azure. Nights of Azure 2 (working title) maintains the same JRPG gameplay elements adored by dedicated fans of the studio and expands this new franchise’s horizons with a riveting new storyline! This title will be on display at the Koei Tecmo Games booth.
>the story of a young girl knight born from the blood of Arnice, the main character of Nights of Azure
Okay so it's a sequel.
>>
>>2136415
>born from the blood of Arnice
Did NoA1 have science babies?
>>
>>2136427
If anything, it would be magic instead of science.
>>
File: artwork.jpg (504KB, 1920x805px) Image search: [Google]
artwork.jpg
504KB, 1920x805px
>>2136427
I think Curia or something else just used Arnice's blood to resurrect her when she died fighting against a demon in the prologue like one of the previews revealed.

Now I'm wondering if Arnice and Lily are the leaders of Curia (since it's still active and not defunct seeing how this is apparently a sequel) or if she's actually the Queen of the Moon in which case I'm wondering why would she need a sacrifice in the form of a "Bride" when she has Lily already.

>inb4 the default ending where Lily doesn't recover from amnesia is canon and she becomes the head of Curia while the new Night Lord (Queen of the Moon) is actually Arnice
>>
>>2136483
The Curia having samples of Arnice's blood on file for experiments definitely makes sense.

>some random thoughts
>could be a random full blood demon taking advantage of a power vacuum
>maybe a clone of arnice/lilysse made using dark magic that knows she's supposed to have a partner but is alone and goes a bit crazy

It's also important to remember that one of the important facts from the first game is that demons are not inherently bad. The real Nightlord was not a bad guy. Mistral took care of a human baby and Chris talks about a time where she and humans lived together.
>>
fresh thread:
>>2137241
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.