Why does Darren Aronofsky like ripping off other peoples work off so much?
Anyone here watch this?
Finished it recently, pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
Dropped the ball with the second series if it's gonna focus on this company, I was hoping for some comfy holistic Sherlock.
720p is out
Do you think he was happy making this film?
Does /tv/ ever get tired of being wrong?
It's at 21 reviews btw
Were you a part of the cast or crew? No? Then your gloating sounds kind of faggy and pathetic. For the record I want this to be good because I love horror, but you sound pretty gay.
this is like simultaneously being on drugs and being stone cold sober
In the film Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, Brian Fantana is the roving reporter for the Channel 6 News team, and is quite the ladies' man. He is also quite the cologne connoisseur, and in order to attract Veronica Corningstone, he lathers himself in a cologne called "Sex Panther", which is illegal in 9 countries.
After Brian puts it on, however, we learn that it smells like a variety of disgusting things, including pure gasoline, bigfoot's dick, and a used diaper filled with Indian food. The stench is so bad it clears the office, makes women scream, sets off the fire alarm, and Brian has to be hosed down outside the building to maintain the stench. Everyone is disgusted and on the verge of vomiting.
However, if Sex Panther is so vile it causes people within a close radius to almost blow chunks, why is it that Brian can wear the cologne again in a large crowd at the end of the film, and not only have no one vomit, but have a female zoo keeper attracted to the scent?
It's simple. Brian earlier in the film says, "60% of the time, it works every time" in regard to the cologne, and Ron maintains that that doesn't make sense. However, this quote makes sense if you think of the 60% as the percent of all Sex Panthers made. So what Brian means is that 60% of the time it's created, it works every time. Brian could have easily bought another bottle of the cologne after his first disastrous encounter with it, and that bottle could have been part of the good 60%. I guess pieces of real panther can go bad sometimes.
TL;DR 60% of all Sex Panther that is produced, works every time to attract women. The other 40% of production smells like "a turd covered in burnt hair".
>say 66% of the time it works every time
>include a second scene of it failing, perhaps when Ron attempts to win back Veronica
>have the final scene of it working in the zoo
Comedy works in threes.
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*
Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
Just saw a preview screening of IT at my college, pure kino, ask me anything
not in the movie
there's a few cheap scares but some actually clever ones as well, Pennywise steals the show but the redhead was a close second with a solid amount of screen time
Is this actually good or is it just idiots virtue signalling over a brownskin?
THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD
>tfw you are the same age as Doc when he came up with the idea of the flux capacitor
Pic related, Doctor Emmet Brown at 35.
why else do you think he was so time obsessed?
hes an eccentric professor who desperately wants to change the flow of time if not stop it completely.
>sitting next to qt in bus
>some faggot falls for your b8 thread
>giggle like the fucking autist that I am
>she looks at you in disgust
And I thought my posts were shit