[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% on Rotten Tomatoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IT.jpg (61KB, 728x1173px) Image search: [Google]
IT.jpg
61KB, 728x1173px
Does /tv/ ever get tired of being wrong?
It's at 21 reviews btw
>>
>>87389345
Were you a part of the cast or crew? No? Then your gloating sounds kind of faggy and pathetic. For the record I want this to be good because I love horror, but you sound pretty gay.
>>
Virtue signaling is a career booster.
>>
>>87389345
23 reviews now, still 100%. ANTI KING FAGS BTFO!
>>
>>87389506
Fuck outta here snarky tone is part of /tv/ culture.
>>
>>87389345
>7.6/10 average rating
100% doesn't mean anything if every review says "yeah it was ok"
>>
>>87389556
It's always been embarrassing and easy (you)s in place of actual content.
>>
>>87389598
>/tv/
>actual content
Nigga stop playin
>>
>>87389620
great argument
>>
>>87389345
>23 reviews
>100%
>8/10 rating
Jesus christ /tv/ get your shit together
>>
(((/tv/)))
>>
>>87389722
go to top critics, you should know by now that's all that matters on rottentomatoes
>>
>>87389509
How is that relevant to this thread?
>>
Look's like clownkino's back on the menu boys
>>
>>87389746
the one's that have rating systems are giving it pretty gud scores, overall it's looking like a B+/A- average
>>
>>87389746
>7.9/10
I stand corrected
>>
>>87389588
7.6 would imply its more than "ok"
>>
>>87389588
It's 8/10 though
>>
Good reviews aren't always necessarily good.
>>
>>87390018
I know what you're implying but that sentence is all kinds of retarded
>>
>>87390052

Oh fuck off you slag. How about you come to London and fight me?
>>
>rotten tomatoes
Next you'll tell me oscars are an indicative of quality
>>
>bet against movie that looks great on the trailers
>movie turns out to be good, have great reception and makes a killing in the box office
>damage control your way out of it until the trailers for the next good movie drop
THE CIRCLE OF TEEVEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87390144

How about I come floor you, you fuckin muppet?
>>
>>87390165
just try it you fucking donut
>>
>>87390509

I'll spit at you and your nan, cunt
>>
>>87389345
Weren't we all excited for it? We definitely were a few weeks ago. It threads were fun.
>>
>>87390553
i'll lick your fucking ballsack you drunken cuckold lookin freckled fuccboi
>>
>>87389345
Gonna wait for based Armond's review
>>
>>87389533
Speaking as an anti-King fag, most of us don't have a problem with his earlier works like It, The Stand, Carrie, Salem's Lot, Pet Sematary, et cetera. His early career was actually really great. But the older he got, the more famous and more liberal he got until his work really started to suffer and he spent more time virtue signaling and trying to be a Hollywood celebrity than writing anything worth a damn. And now it's just a constant string of garbage being funneled out that's shitting up his legacy. The man is the Robert DeNiro of writing.
>>
>>87390571
Disney or Netflix shills (the only ones we are sure of their existence here) were spamming Disturbed memes and saying it was going to flop.
>>
>>87390745
He was a better writer when he was a raging alcoholic.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.