[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It was all a dream... >OR WAS IT? >DUN DUN DUN DUN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: krampus.jpg (93KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
93KB, 250x400px
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
>>
It's comfy. You should have watched closer to Christmas.
>>
>>87388743
10/10 shitpost. But if you really didn't like this movie, there's a plethora of recent and actually bad horror flicks that are made for tastes like yours.
>>
>>87388743
>/tv/ recommended drive
>Worst movie I ever watched
>Wanted to stop a while in but decided to finish it all
>Regret
>>
>>87388743
wasn't a dream, krampus has them, they're all fucked. this pleases me.
>>
>>87391062
This. It wasn't a dream, they were trapped in the orb, and only the boy knew. That's what makes it Christmas Kino.
>>
>Grandma locks herself in the house
>the dad pounds on the door to let him in
>there's a giant gaping hole in the house literally three feet away
signs that your script needs refinement
>>
>>87391093
>trapped in the orb
Do you also believe that whenever anyone looked into the magical glass orbs in Lord of the Rings whatever they saw was 'trapped in the orb'? They're magical seeing snowglobes, it's Krampus' way of monitoring everyone.
>>
File: 148907567685.png (122KB, 169x284px) Image search: [Google]
148907567685.png
122KB, 169x284px
it's a silly horror comedy, no need to get upset, what the fuck did you expect, crafty and dedicaed filmmaking?
>>
>>87391214
a window can also be a door Jed, A WINDOW CAN ALSO BE A DOOR.
>>
>>87391214
Why would their security cameras end them back in time? Those snow globes aren't crystal balls, Krampus doesn't give a shit what they do. They're trophies. Those people are trapped for eternity.
>>
what pissed me off was that everyone who was attacked by that "snow tunnel" monster came back in the film completely unharmed.

Characters get pulled into the snow, they scream bloody murder, they get dragged and pulled around, and you can hear chomping sound effects, and bones breaking, and even gushing sound effects. I really thought that they were going to show off this character lost both his legs, but then he just has a little limp for the rest of the film.
>>
>>87391214
Lord of the Rings, Krampus, both totally unrelated.
>>
>>87391347
leg loss would have been cool
>>
>>87391321
>>87391330
>>87391367
The point is that Krampus ultimately relented because the kid showed that he 'understood the meaning of Christmas' and gave him his family back. The globe is just basically letting the audience know that Krampus is always watching, and is ready to enact the same fate on any families that show a complete lack of Christmas spirit.
>>
horror kino thread?

ive seen like almost every good modern horror movie in existence

anyone know any undercover kino? maybe something new?
ive watched all the meme movies like noroi, mungo, poughkeepsie, etc
>>
>>87391424
southbound
>>
>>87391497
oh i barely remember this movie
thanks anon
got anymore?
i really like stuff like the void
>>
>>87391616
midnight meat train
murder party
amusement
the children
the voices
the autopsy of jane doe

I'm not saying these are amazing modern horrors, but they're usually overlooked but watchable.

>80s
return of the living dead
night of the comet
>>
>>87391829
noice
you should check out marebito
and a dark song too
>>
Was I the only one disappointed that the daughter was killed off so early?
>>
>>87391422
Or Krampus is an asshole and trapped the entire family in the globe so that moronic kid can get a nice christmas forever
>>
>>87388743

Are you fucking retarded? Did you watch the whole movie? It wasn't a dream, Krampus got them under his spell permanently.

They now live imprisoned in a glass ball and live the same fucked up Christmas over and over again.
>>
>>87388743
Is it just me or does the ending feel really out of place.
>Everyone dies while getting to the car
>Seems like a bad end
>Suddenly fade to black and a complete change of pace
>Boy is seen walking to Krampus with no explanation
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.