[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 86

File: Simulated Universe CYOA v5.jpg (1MB, 1000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Simulated Universe CYOA v5.jpg
1MB, 1000x3500px
Previous thread: >>51689467
Previous "thred": >>51720672
Previous "throg": >>51738729
The "throg" before that: >>51682601
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>
>>
Page 1/2.
>>
>>51755734
Page 2/2.
>>
>>51755675
You are the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.
>>
>>51755755
I agree, you deserve better.
>>
File: RWBY.jpg (5MB, 1800x6820px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY.jpg
5MB, 1800x6820px
wow an OP that's only 1/2 the faggot a normal one is
good job
>>
File: Vampire King.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Vampire King.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>51755685
A few suggestion for this I just put in the end of last thread. Reposting here.
>>51744604
Global Threats
>Some one is trying to start WWIII
>WWIII is happening.
>Nuclear Winter from use of Nukes in WWIII
>Seemingly Incurable Plague. It wouldn't have to be deadly, it might just reduce most victims incapable of doing almost anything but basic survival need fulfillment and sex, a Fuck Fever if you will.
>Planet Killing Asteroid like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs.
>Some alien race wants to wipe out humans before we can establish our own interstellar empire and compete with them for resources.
>Some alien race, maybe the Trupta, want to enslave humanity for laborers and fuck toys.
>Cataclysmic volcanic event is pending that would set of the yellow stone super volcano and most other volcanoes. Maybe a villain has an earthquake machine and is hold the world hostage? Or is it just an impending natural event?
>Said volcanoes go off all at once starting a new Ice Age on top of untold destruction.
>Some one accidentally or purposefully sets loose a rogue super smart AI that is hostile and wants to destroy or enslave humanity
>Giant Death Laser Satellite Network. Maybe some government or multinational conglomerate built it to deal with super threats and a villain stole the control codes or just built it them self.
>Trump runs for president of the world. It looks like he might win.
>A coronal mass ejection is headed towards Earth.
>Some archaeologist discovers a tomb and accidentally unleashes an ancient 'god' that wants to take over the world and usher in an age of darkness. Said god might just be an amazingly powerful super, perhaps even the first super. (This could also make for an interesting Ally/Adversary.) Reports vary on whether the Archaeologist was a busty British woman or an American man with a whip and fedora.
>>
File: Perverted Wizard.png (4MB, 1000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Perverted Wizard.png
4MB, 1000x5000px
>>
File: 1424114841245.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1424114841245.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: Magic TG Order Form Part 1.png (7MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Magic TG Order Form Part 1.png
7MB, 1200x10000px
>>
>>51755809
Should we repost the first page of Fairy King too? Or patiently wait for it to be updated?
>>
>>51755767
IS THIS ACTUALLY FINALLY FINISHED
>>
>>51755822
>Trump runs for president of the world. It looks like he might win.
>Global Threats

lol the guy is a centrist-democrat that rode into the oval office on a tide of memes

the whole reason he even associates with Bannon is because he has no idea what the alt right even wants
>>
File: Magic TG Order Form Part 2.png (6MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Magic TG Order Form Part 2.png
6MB, 1200x9000px
>>51755899

>>51755961
Not sure, I've not got it saved, but it might be best to wait for updates.
>>
>>51755994
Well it's not a WIP anymore, that's for sure. Might still get a minor revision or few, but not necessarily anything major.
>>
>>51756036
FINALLY I CAN MAKE A BUILD
>>
>>51755675
This one is such power wank, but I can't help but love doing Mind Diver III, Flesh Artist II, and Pocket Universe I. My own little people Workshop.

Still wish we could do drawbacks or give up those huge, standard boons in exchange for more points.
>>
File: Fairy King CYOA - Page 1.jpg (6MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy King CYOA - Page 1.jpg
6MB, 1200x7200px
>>51755961
>>51756035
I'll go ahead and repost it for you, just for the heck of it.
>>
>>51755767
>>51756036
Are you the author?

>>51756060
Some people have remarked that this doesn't click as well as Vampire King did. I think the reason is in that one we were given asurance that as the King our very nature would ensure respect from most of our followers and unconditional love from our bride.
In this one, as King we are ensured assassination attempts and possibly having our bride manipulate us into eing the real power behind the throne.
Hopefully "Contracts and Clues" in part 2 can help with that, but if not, I'd definitely suggest revising that a bit.
Not because every CYOA needs to be comfy and welcoming, mind you, it's just that as things stand, picking the first two options (the Little People and Fauni princesses) seems suicidal since they don't sound like they are at all prepared to protect you from any attempts on your life.

As things stand currently, my pick would be Maurelle. The Dark Elf paranoia might keep me alive and she sounds the most sincere out of the later options.
>>
>>51755822
I saw and responded >>51756148
Thank you for the ideas!
>>
>>51756168
I don't understand the people here who reject challenge in all it's forms. Having schemes and plots against you only makes your rule that much more interesting and badass when you thwart them. I guess people just have a defeatist attitude and can't even imagine themselves defeating opposition.
>>
>>51755767
>>51755994
>>51756036
>>51756047
>>51756168

To answer the questions posted,

Yes, it's as finished as I'm willing to take it. I can't think of anything to add, and I got no more suggestions to implement, so all that remains are any typos I missed in the first five revisions.

Those of you that were waiting to make a build until the final, your wait is over. Actually has been over for a while now.

And I am the author, but I didn't post it this time. Any further questions should be directed to this post because I might otherwise miss them.
>>
>>51756248
>Question:
How's parasite girls coming along?
>>
>>51755675
>>51755755
Both go fuck yourself. Either get pills to fix your autism, or make your thread the "precious right way" BEFORE someone else does. What is it about fantasy that attracts legitimate autists?
>>
>>51756259
Sketches and outlines, at the moment. I don't work fast.

I haven't even figured out what name I'll be posting under for parasite girls.
>>
>>51756261
>OP makes the thread correctly
>FUCK YOU AUTISTS REEEEEEEEE

Can't you just be thankful? Being thankful means it happens more often.
>>
>>51756060
Crane twins a best
>>
>>51756261
>make your thread the "precious right way" BEFORE someone else does
There was no thread up when I started making this one.
>>
>>51756361
He didn't make it correctly. He made the biggest mistake possible for a general, duplicate threads. And not only that, he did it on purpose, which shows that he's suffering from truly crippling levels of autism.
>>
>>51756168
I think that's because with vampires we were choosing by who had the best powers and fitting personality, while here we choose by who have the least drawbacks.

>>51756218
Ruling something irl is a hard job while in a CYOA we want to get things to make our lives more comfortable and fun. Adventure is good, but hard job is not "fun".
>>
>>51756361
>Duplicate threads are "CORRECT"
>Getting banned is "CORRECT"
>It's impossible to just ignore the autistic shitposter who makes the throgs and just post the link in the first post along with pastebin

No Anon, you are autistic. To be honest I fucking hate the other guy too and at this point I wish he'd get banned already.
>>
>>51756059
Make your own cyoa with inspiration from that one and includ that :)
>>
File: Gentle Femdom CYOA v1.jpg (8MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Gentle Femdom CYOA v1.jpg
8MB, 1400x10000px
>>
>>51756404
>in a CYOA we want to get things to make our lives more comfortable and fun

Speak for yourself. I want my life to be more interesting and to have an impact on the world around me. Challenge makes life valuable, and overcoming challenges is what proves the worth of a person. I agree that CYOAs are about wish fulfillment, but to actually be more powerful you have to prove it and demonstrate it. Make a hard job easy by being awesome enough.
>>
>>51756447
>"I want my life to be more interesting and to have an impact on the world around me."
>anon dies in gruesome but hilarious way that gets broadcast across the entire world
>>
>>
>>51756014
That one was a joke and I'm not sure I'd really consider him of any particular political alignment since he's too self centered and every action he takes is designed to try and profit for himself directly or feed his ego by getting people to cheer for him by telling them what they want to hear.
>>
>>51756361
>correctly
You keep saying that word but all I read is "I have autism"
Here's the actual story:
>OP makes a duplicate thread because he has autism and it needs to be "the right way", increasing our risk of getting banned from the board and causing two slow threads
You are not in the right here. You're a cancer. At least other shitposters don't start new threads.

There is absolutely nothing to be "thankful" for. You did a negative thing when you tried to enforce your rule.

>>51756380
You should have deleted this one since it came later.
>>
>>51756447
If anyone here had what it takes to do hard job they would do it instead of throwing their time away reading CYOAs.
>>
>>51756472
This is god tier, who is the author of this shite?
I want more
>>
>>51756509
I'm not me in the CYOA. I'm king of the faeries. In the same way I'm a different person when I'm playing an RPG.
>>
>>51756497
>You should have deleted this one since it came later.
By the time I noticed that there was another thread up, the deletion window had passed.
>>
>>51756529
>I'm not me in the CYOA
What the fuck. It's you from real life who was contacted by the cat dude, not some "character".
>>
>>51756606
I have most certainly not been contacted by some cat dude. An imaginary character version of me has been. And like all characters in narratives like this, he will rise to the challenge.
>>
>>51756637
>literally cucking yourself
>>
>>51756656
I don't think you understand the concept of daydreaming anon. That's an actual symptom of autism.
>>
>>51756458
It's funny that once-upon-a-time, CYOA where about Adventure. Should we start calling them CYOAC and CYOAW now?
>>
>>51756697
That is still you, no matter how imaginary it might be.
>>
File: island.jpg (2MB, 1662x1794px) Image search: [Google]
island.jpg
2MB, 1662x1794px
>>51756701
they started somewhere around pic related

guess what people picked? the waifu and the super-safe cave, and nothing else
>>
>>51756560
That's a fucking lie. See

>>51755660
Posted at 27:32
>>51755703
Posted at 31:56
In your post you acknowledge there was another thread before you made your post.
You made the thread at 29:22. You can most certainly delete a thread 2 minutes after making it.
Don't bullshit, retard. At least have the decency to admit you were the one that fucked up.
You're not the good guy anon. You're the bad guy.
>>
>>51756656
I'm not expert, but I'm pretty sure that's not how cuckolding works.
>>
>>51756755
Well yeah, which is why I can't cuck myself. But thanks to it being imaginary, I can also fly and shoot lasers and shit if I really wanted to. But there are rules and challenges in CYOAs and those exist to make things more interesting/fun.

No ones actually enforcing anything, CYOAs are just framesworks to do some creativity for you in daydreams.
>>
>>51756776
The fact that he used "he" instead of "I" is what I was talking about.
>>
>>51756762
Fine, you got me. I actually didn't delete my duplicate thread because the other CYOA thread had been deleted over 4 days ago.
>>
>>51756818
>other CYOA thread had been deleted over 4 days ago
Sorry, "archived" as opposed to "deleted". Getting my terminology mixed up.
>>
>>51756472
where is option to purge the unclean?
>>
>>51756911
It's called a "knife". You can probably find some in your kitchen. To purge the unclean, apply directly to your throat, abdomen, groin, or some other area. Continue applying the knife as directed until you bleed out.
>>
Okay, not horribly broken now.

I'm brainstorming ideas for the next one. Themes I like so far are "sheriff girl defends town from bad guys", "space marine-but-not-Space-Marine-space-marine girl deals with alien invaders", or "lol idk something cyberpunk". Any of those sound particularly appealing?
>>
>>>/d/7255609
>>51755655
>>51755675
>>
>>51756472
Thanks Slaanesh that's why you're the best

I almost feel bad for following Tzeentch
>>
>>51757068
That's exactly the way he wants it
>>
>>51757079
As expected of Tzeentch
>>
>>51757022
You seem to have removed the option of going through the thing without rolling.
>>
>>51756472
>Average

>Leashing 2
>Heavy Beating 4
>Not-So Gentle Breathplay 6
>Non-Con 7
>Body Worship 10
>Piercings 12
>Pegging 14
>Facesitting 16

>Be the dominant 11
>Different Life with both Upgrades 8
>Minor Curse of Shapeshifting 6
>Customized Personality 5
>Minor Curse of Chaos Enhanced Intelligence and Strength 3
>Eternal Companionship 0

Yay, now I get my own yandere to use as a sexual punching bag.
>>
>>51756261
Anon, your autism is showing. Just leave them to their joke.
>>
File: Yandere page 1.jpg (1MB, 1202x3672px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere page 1.jpg
1MB, 1202x3672px
>>51757272
That's pretty hot. Reminds me I need to start a yandere folder.
>>
File: Yandere page 2.jpg (3MB, 1199x7197px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere page 2.jpg
3MB, 1199x7197px
>>51757356
>>
>>51756168
>>51756218
Challenge is ok, but /at least until we get a second part) the CYOA makes it sound like you're a random schmuck that got a lucky shot at the former queen and will depend on the Waifu for protection. And the first two don't seem like they can help much.
>>
>>51757402
>will depend on the Waifu for protection
I think the protection is more political than anything.
>>
>>51756248
Late to respond, but I wanted to repost my build(s) and feedback for the CYOA. I put them up before but I don't think they were seen. I had fun with this, so I want to offer my thanks:

First the builds.

My own:

>Penis A
>Flare
>Knot
>Spines (Ribs actually)
>Lumen
>Pillar

>Penis B
>Flare
>Spines (still ribs)
>Prehensile
>Pillar x3
Basically the second one is a tentacle (prehensile+pillarX3). Didn't make it knot since I may want to use the other one for reproduction, to avoid progeny with random tentacles. And bioluminescence would make it stand out too much, even to me as I try to have a good time with it.

>Powerful shape
>Hard chest

>Xenosubstantial
>Quasicosmic 4
>Multiplexive
Cosmic powers and hard to kill. Not sure why anyone would not take Multiplexive (probably should cost at least 1 favor).

>Primal visage
Would have taken regal, but my Pedigree was too shit (still is).

>Ouroboros Metabolism
>Godly Cleanliness
Goodbye daily tedium, hello unblemished purity.

>Ejaculation
>Addictive
>Aphrodisiac
Insert eyebrows wiggle.

>Commanding Mien

>Cultivation
Kept it simple. Want the kids to be as diverse as their mothers.

>Primordial Woad
Again, trying to keep the pedigree from being complete shit.

>Argent Spark
>Argent Blaze
>Rite of Worldstepping
>Regal Array
>Filthy Lucre
More cosmic powers, including the ability to go wherever and afford good living.

>Knights in Crimson
>Lavender Sprite
>Crimson Sprite
>Prime Mate
Protection and mentoring (and again trying to save the pedigree).

>Bonded Bride
>Ascending
Oh boy.

>Stigma of the starving gambler
>Stigma of the rising star
Balancing it all out.

>Gardener of devotion
Easy living, away from the power struggle of other brides and an excellent way to meet willing potential mothers.

Pedigree: 1 - It's still kinda shit, unfortunately.
Allure: 4 - Just enough for me to be satisfied.
>>
>>51757356
>>51757382
thanks for posting my oc anon

you give me strength to live
>>
>>51756248
>>51757494
Now then, my lovely consort:

>Vagina Primary
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Plush x3

>Vagina Anus
>Embellishments
>Musculature
>Cilia
>Plush x3
She's getting Ouroboros too, so the rear entrance can be put to better use.

>Vagina Nipple A
>Embellishments
>Plush x3

>Vagina Nipple B
>Embellishments
>Plush x3

>Enticing Shape
>Gifted
>Multiplicity
Not giving up on lactation: three rows of tits, the ones detailed above are the two at the bottom. Her torso may stretch a bit longer than normal to still have a visible belly and navel.

>Kleptozoological
>Pseudodevascent
>Xenosubstantial
>Multiplexive
She too is hard to kill, down to building up the intent. The Kleptozoological aspect would be cat-like ears and a tail, slightly larger eyes and possibly a pair of butterfly wings if they can be folded so that rolling around doesn't damage them.

>Seductive visage

>Ouroboros Metabolism
Thought about the cleanliness bonus, but that'd mean no bukkake.

>Lactation
>Nurturing
>Aphrodisiac
Yum.

>Gate to Ecstasy x3

>Subversion 3
>Psyche Corruption 3
Can have children without my involvement through a sexless, partnerless process (so cuckholdry avoided) and to have them with me I need to knock up other women first.
The way I imagine it, she'd be able to shoot out a web-like substance from her mouth (Kleptozoological) that can form a cocoon.

>Primordial Woad
>Primal Array
>Sans Serviteurs
I'll be more than happy to share my retinue. Would have preferred Seductive Array, but I guess I gotta think of the children.

>Bonded Groom 3
>Descending +3
Description says she must have either the same ambition as me or none. I'll pick none: I'm her ambition.

>Stigma of the Rising Star +12
Again to balance it out.

Pedigree: 3 - Still low. more incentive to apply her subversion to my offsprings since they are a pedigree 1, just enough for her to boost it to 4.
Allure: 14 - Might have overdone that a tad bit.
>>
Does anyone have the cyoa where you are on a continent that's about farming and surviving off the land and travling I think it was called norseland or something like that but I could never find it

>>51757535

Not That anon but I like your OC as well anon any plans for an update?
>>
>almost everything is about waifu making
ree
>>
>>51757535
I'll give Yandere CYOA 9/10.

Really good, looking forward to any other of your works.
>>
>>51756248
>>51757494
>>51757590
In conclusion, my feedback.

Fun CYOA, would love to see it with pictures.
There's room for adjustments though.

As evidenced in my builds, I hardly ever found any options awarding Pedigree to be compelling in and of themselves. Some in fact were the opposite, say dressing in primitive rags, which I'm not even sure how it results in better offspring. Conversely things that do give better offspring (the genitalia improvements) oddly didn't give pedigree points.

Other than that, my only criticism would be that most companions are, to me, very unappealing.
Aside from bodyguards, fertility shamans, and a retinue (which are good but impersonal), what we have is basically: a rapey spider, a yandere magical girl, a mad plastic surgeon wizard, an abusive kidnapper, some dude with a remarkable genetic make up, a tentacle monster, Navi and Tatl, a non-specific mean to improve pedigree (which may not even be a person), a second bride (thank goodness for that), an already mindbroken thrall that's taken more tentacles than I care to compete with and slenderman.

There's a distinct lack of good female candidates for procreation (ones that don't have drawbacks like being overly-possessive and with the skills to achieve their goal).
The sprites are nice and cheap, but the second bride was to me the one saving grace to this section which greatly elevated the level of the CYOA as a whole, having turned it from being a "remake and customize yourself as a demi-god" to "also your waifu!". Without that, a lot of interesting choices would have been unaccessible to anyone who doesn't wish to make a hermaprhodite build.
The waifu option was made even better by the various breeding methods, specifically Subversion, since I can retain the CYOA's emphasis on being fruitful without having the Waifu sexing half the galaxy.

So yeah, to me these two things (Bonded Bride and Subversion) are what ultimately made this really work. Very ingenious, kudos on those.
>>
>>51757402
>>51757465
Could be. But the talking cat didn't make it sound that way, very clearly speaking of assassination. And it certainly doesn't seem to be the case with the two gangster sisters.
>>
>>51757535
I did love it, and I await the update. It makes me glad to know how much attention it got, and gives me motivation to make my one (way into the future)
>>
>>51757667
go to one of the other threads
>>51757031
>>
>>51757356
>Athletic
>Average
>Thick

>Monopolizing (19)
>Attacking (26)

>Confident
>Wealthy
>Dominant
>Girly Girl
>Paranoid
>Total Fucking Bitch
>Short
>Innocent
>Amputee
>Wealthy

>Beautiful (21)
>Self-Controlled (14)
>Fetish (12)
>Youthful (9)
>Video Games (8)
>Perfect Hair (7)
>Great Cook (5)
>Talented (2)
>Motherly (0)

>Romantic Trip (3)
>Love Bites (5)
>Bondage (8)
>House Husband (12)
>Consent Not Required (15)

>Together (8)
>Monstergirl (4)
>Famous (0)

>Miracle

>To Please You

My main interest in yandere CYOAs is imagining hurting and breaking them into more normal girls. I just really like that double role reversal. It's a special kind of fear and panic when someone who thinks they're so important and in-control gets the shit beat/raped out of them.
>>
>>51757606
>any plans for an update?
Yeah, it'll fix spelling errors, the point system, add more quirks and add more gifts

I could probably do it tonight if I get the time. I've just been really busy so have been putting it off.

>>51757700
thanks anon, i hope you do, it's always good to see oc

>>51757673
thanks as well. i just kinda am struggling for a new cyoa idea.
>>
>>51757678
Thanks for the feedback.

I agree with you when you say that the companions section is weak, but the only think to make it a strong one would be an update with a dozen more companions to cover more bases.

To be honest, I lifted the build-a-companion from Slut Life. It's an underrated portion of that CYOA, in my opinion.

I don't know what to tell you about pedigree though. A lot of the choices are more about injecting magic into your offspring to raise them to a higher level of existence, rather than about mundane improvements.

The rationale is entirely subjective, I give you that, but it makes sense to me so that's how it is.

I'm glad you liked it.
>>
File: makes me think of conduit.jpg (2MB, 2362x2364px) Image search: [Google]
makes me think of conduit.jpg
2MB, 2362x2364px
>>51755717
Do another one!
>>
>>51757774

I hope you won't lower the points you get, it's hard enough to get my waifu without taking the super hard choices
>>
File: 1485196413004.jpg (640KB, 1047x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1485196413004.jpg
640KB, 1047x1330px
>>51756472
>Well-Endowed

>Collar
>Gentle Breathplay
>Pegging
>Dress like a woman - public

Boons:
>I don't want to live on this world anymore: A futuristic version of our world but without war and other scary stuff
>Minor Curse of Chaos, Shapeshifting
>Minor Curse of Chaos, Custom: She's a boy instead
>Different Life. somewhere far away: Level 3. Most rich person in my country
>>
>>51757824

> He wants to the play the "make a psychotic girlfriend" cyoa but doesn't want to pick any psychotic options
>>
>>51757793
Well that's okay. I managed to get it up to four by having the waifu subvert mine, so I can be satisfied with that.
And I suppose if every genitalia option that improves the offspring (stronger, more dexterous, more intelligent etc.) also gave pedigree points, I'd go from barely any to off the chart.

A dozen or more companions is probably more than necessary. If you added three or four female ones that don't have particularly notable drawbacks (like the ones brought up as example above, being manipulative, wanting to kidnap you, being a giant spider that wishes to fill you up with eggs etc.) and have some interesting quirks, that should be enough I think.

So hey, any chance that you might decide to add illustrations to this? It may not be easy to find them for some of the available options, but the become incubus/succubus CYOA had similar ones and it managed to pull it off, so it isn't impossible.
>>
>>51757774
>thanks anon, i hope you do, it's always good to see oc
Oh it'll be made. Eventually. Trouble is, it's not at the top of my to-do list, even if it's something I very much so want to write. Meaning I'll start working on it sometime between in two months and in a year.
>>
>>51757824
Had the same situation with my build (posted before):

>Skinny
>Big
>Thicc

>Harmless
>Worshipping
>Delusional

>Insecure
>Optimist
>Tomboy
>Submissive
>Wealthy
>Relaxed
>Innocent
>Neet
>Short
>Foreign

>Great Cook
>Fetish
>Youthful
>Videogames
>Beautiful
>Forever

>Closer
>Decorator

>Miracle

>To Please

So I can second that.
>>
>>51757933
Then take more quirks, you took 2 ffs, and then 6 gifts. What do you expect?
>>
>>51757833
Fag
>>
>>51757869

Nigga I picked a lot of them I just don't want period blood in my food or for my kids to become crazy as well
>>
>>51757963
You're crazy enough to want a yandere, so your kids are doomed either way.
>>
>>51757356
Curvy
Ridiculous
Thicc
This serves 2 purposes. 1: I can tell her those traits make her better than any other girl, supplying a factual base for praise, giving her a medium where others just can't compete 2: It will slow her down a bit.
I'll pick all 3 obsessive yandere types for a net 0 points. Harmless may keep me safe, but I wan't to weigh her down so she can't hurt others.

Insecure, Optimist, Girly Girl, Dominant, Relaxed, Gifted, Innocent, Short, Classical Romantic, Wealthy
Insecure so she'll appreciate praise more. A lot of the others to mitigate the impact of insecuirty on her life & to keep her upbeat.

Together + Forever (-1)
Infinite happy lives.
Closer, Decorator, Consent Not Required, Genetic (4 siblings), True Friends,Connections, Tech Savvy, Drugging, Hers Forever, House Husband (35)
I just took everything I was fine with or liked... That's a lot of points. Her family & friends will really support us.
Going back for more gifts, I'll get everything else that is left except Self Controlled & Perfect Hair (would gone for perfect hair, too, if I could afford it).

Childhood Friend origin
So that her True Friends & siblings will have been shipping since the beginning.

All the dreams are nice, but I'll go with A Family. Gotta keep the yandere genes going, I guess.
>>
>>51757948
It's not gay if I'm a woman, anon
>>
>>51757990
Fuck touche
>>
>>51757899
>Illustrations

Probably not, sorry. I have no experience with any of the editors that CYOA authors use, and even if I did I'd probably just sprinkle pictures in as filler, rather than one-per-option.

It would add to the work, to be sure, but I'm not sure I want to turn my attention back to this one at the moment.
>>
>>51757945
Ah, but don't get me wrong, I'm not lamenting the build I was able to make, I'm satisfied with it. In fact, I forgot to update it; I decided to switch Forever with Together (at least unless the author changes Forever so that the memory restoration is optional) so I'd have two spare points.

I'm just saying that I think it already has a fine balance now.
>>
>>51758203
Well no, your build just kind of shows the balance is fucked if you can take so many gifts and 2 quirks.
>>
EDG, if I have a character wuith four new personalities being put into her. can I take metapsychological four times?
>>
>>51758245
Well, most CYOA don't expect you to take an equal number of perks and drawbacks. But I guess a way to fix this would be to rebalance the points as suggested while also adding more lite quirks (easily bearable) that give small amounts of points (possibly just one each).
>>
>>51758583
Or maybe don't play the yandere waifu generator if you don't want a yandere waifu?
>>
File: ss (2017-02-11 at 12.54.07).jpg (74KB, 744x525px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-11 at 12.54.07).jpg
74KB, 744x525px
>>51755834
How do we take down the wizard menace?
>>
>>51758629
Maybe yes. But lots of people seem to think that there are many types and gradations of yandere and the author of the yandere CYOA appears to be one of them seeing as he only required people to take three primary characteristics (such as Harmless, Worshipping, Delusional, making for a rather comfy waifu) instead of five or six (or limiting the options to violent ones).
>>
>>51755675
Mind Diver 3
Absolute Territory 3
>>
>>51758583
>Well, most CYOA don't expect you to take an equal number of perks and drawbacks. But I guess a way to fix this would be to rebalance the points as suggested while also adding more lite quirks (easily bearable) that give small amounts of points (possibly just one each).

If you seriously can't take more quirks than are already there and need less harsh ones you clearly don't want a yandere waifu, you just want a gf with very few flaws who'll do whatever you say.

>>51758689
Those builds aren't really yandere. I have no problem with people having them as long as it doesn't get in the way of a more balanced point system.
>>
File: Beardsmith cyoa.png (3MB, 1200x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Beardsmith cyoa.png
3MB, 1200x4800px
>>
File: Beardsmith cyoa Mystery Box.png (427KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beardsmith cyoa Mystery Box.png
427KB, 1200x600px
>>51758775
>>
>>51758768
I don't claim to be an authority on the definition of yandere, so I can't really say what fits it and what doesn't and where the line is drawn, I'm leaving that to the CYOA's author.

At any rate, I think we've expressed our points of view satisfactorily, hopefully the next update will be able to satisfy us both.
>>
>>51758940
* >satisfactorily - satisfy
Dammit. I hate when my brain does that.
>>
>>51758940
nigga i am the author
>>
>>51758940
>our points
you want gifts but not a yandere
>>
>>51756261
>The anti-general jackass is this triggered.
>>
>>51758973
Wait, if you >>51758768 are the author, so are you saying that "those builds" which aren't really yandere were made possible by accident, not design?

Anyway, you should identify yourself as the maker of the CYOA sooner next time, I was under the impression I was discussing things with another player.
Would have saved us some time if you said something like "Well, I'm the one who made the CYOA and allowing a build like that was not my intent".
That would have shut me up several posts ago.
>>
>>51759410
>"Well, I'm the one who made the CYOA and allowing a build like that was not my intent".

what no? you can make the builds, but it allows too much in general.
>>
File: gulp.jpg (4KB, 127x120px) Image search: [Google]
gulp.jpg
4KB, 127x120px
>>51757022
>choose science (1 free reroll if 5 or lower)
>roll 4 in temple of doom
>np I have a free reroll, click "generate" on random.org
>waaaait fuck what if I get 1 in the next one?
>naaaaaaaaah, I'll be fine
>1 in sacred shrine
>>
>>51759429
Well yeah, I can with the current version, but the same build will no longer be possible with the next one if you reduce the points or increase the costs, right?

But it's alright, I wanted to express my point of view, hopefully being heard and taken into consideration by the author, and I got just that.

Like I said, I would have been way less argumentative had I known I was talking to you and not just another player with equal say to me as to what the update should be like.

It is (of course) up to you how to make the new version and whether we agree or disagree, I'm thankful you were willing to discuss it.
>>
>>51759578
>but the same build will no longer be possible with the next one if you reduce the points or increase the costs, right?

You can still get all the gifts you want, you just need to take more quirks.

I understand you probably don't like most, but it's a yandere cyoa, so it needs them to be at least somewhat present in builds. Ignore the rules if you like, make your own, i don't mind.
>>
File: 03756829d44865d67f77d8feca4b8414.jpg (138KB, 1026x800px) Image search: [Google]
03756829d44865d67f77d8feca4b8414.jpg
138KB, 1026x800px
>>51759563

Fun story.

I balanced all the perks by simulating each combination 10,000 times.

For reason, whenever I increased the number for science, the success rate went DOWN.

It took me an hour of debugging to figure out that the program was always doing what you just did, and that lowering the re-roll threshold made it 'waste' the re-roll less often.
>>
>>51759695
Holy shit that was a fun story.
>>
>>51759680
Gotcha.

If you can come up with some more lite quirks though (again awarding just one point, for fairness) it'll be greatly appreaciated, not just for the points but also for fun.

To give you an idea of what I consider lite, Closer and Decorator obviously would be.
Religious is a tad creepy (and perhaps somewhat out of place if the Yandare already lives with you?) but it could qualify.
In a previous build I was actually going to take Consent not Required, but I wasn't sure if it also meant sex in public or when she's on her period (if that was the case then not so lite. Otherwise I'd always be game).
Love Bites and Feeding (sans upgrade) I'd also consider lite, especially if that "probably" at the end of bites wasn't there.
>>
File: ChillZone-1.2.2.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
ChillZone-1.2.2.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
Maximum Over Comf
>>
File: comfypowerscyos.png (409KB, 1184x3476px) Image search: [Google]
comfypowerscyos.png
409KB, 1184x3476px
>>51760113
>>
File: Comfy Powers CYOA.png (154KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Powers CYOA.png
154KB, 1000x800px
>>51760131
>>
File: God of Comfort - Hotei.png (5MB, 1000x7732px) Image search: [Google]
God of Comfort - Hotei.png
5MB, 1000x7732px
>>51760149
>>
File: 1487081738963.png (2MB, 800x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1487081738963.png
2MB, 800x3072px
>>51758670
Other wizards.
>>
File: Pocket Dimension Cyoa-Cuddle.png (3MB, 1200x5500px) Image search: [Google]
Pocket Dimension Cyoa-Cuddle.png
3MB, 1200x5500px
>>51760171
May I offer you a Cuddle Cyoa is these troubling times?
>>
>>51758342
Making a thread is not "doing something bad", retard.
Making a duplicate thread because it didn't live up to your made up standard or some shit, is doing something bad.
>>
>>51760511
You are STILL triggered after all this time that nobody else hates that we're a general. Get over it.
>>
>>51760533
Its not because nobody hates us for being a general, nobody cares.
>>
>>51760574
They mean the same thing, idiot. Nobody caring that it's a general is the same as not hating it. It doesn't require you to love the fact.
>>
>>51760533
>a general
Now hold your horses retard, who said this thread isn't a general? Of course it is. Nobody's arguing that.
That doesn't mean anyone had to follow your autistic rules, or accept you making multiple threads. Don't like it? Be the first to make a thread. I sure as fuck ain't gonna look for some links when I make a thread.
>>
>>51760511
>tfw once saw a 6 thread autism storm because op of the first thread posted wrong character in the op
>>
>>51760607
>Accept
You should accept that nobody else is bullblasted like you and that you're making an ass out of yourself, throg autist.
>>
File: 1486945282124.png (2MB, 1000x5650px) Image search: [Google]
1486945282124.png
2MB, 1000x5650px
I'm going to keep posting CYOAs in this CYOA general

Hope no one minds

Love, anon.
>>
File: Power Armor Part 1.jpg (1MB, 999x3183px) Image search: [Google]
Power Armor Part 1.jpg
1MB, 999x3183px
>>
File: Power Armor Part 2.jpg (1MB, 1000x3314px) Image search: [Google]
Power Armor Part 2.jpg
1MB, 1000x3314px
>>51760680
>>
File: NckXbK1.jpg (874KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
NckXbK1.jpg
874KB, 2400x2400px
>>
File: 1486868089533.png (4MB, 1500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1486868089533.png
4MB, 1500x5000px
>>
File: Hell Invasion.png (6MB, 1312x8452px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Invasion.png
6MB, 1312x8452px
>>
File: Hell Invasion P2.png (2MB, 1312x2920px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Invasion P2.png
2MB, 1312x2920px
>>51760756
>>
>>51760659
>Just cluttering up the general with CYOAs no one responds to.

Too many options and not enough anons to go around. The fewer CYOAs in the thread the more likely someone is to respond to any given one of them, and then you can save the rest of them for later threads rather than posting the exact same set every thread forever, which is what leads to people caring about OC only.
>>
File: 1486868325281.jpg (3MB, 1600x4700px) Image search: [Google]
1486868325281.jpg
3MB, 1600x4700px
>>
>>51760805
Eh. I suppose you're right, but at the very least it's an attempt at getting rid of all the arguments.
>>
File: IMG_1225.png (2MB, 1000x5621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.png
2MB, 1000x5621px
>>51760171
The partner CYOA
>>
>>51760659

Anon do you have the norseland cyoa or whatever it was called ?
>>
>>51756404
Definitely agree about it being least drawbacks here. I ended up going with Orla who is ironically one of the most sane of the bunch I think.
>>
>>51760659
>posting cyoas in /cyoag/

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N
>>
>>51758670
>374 minutes long
>6 hours, 14 minutes long
>22440 seconds long
This is porn. It should be half an hour long at most.
Fucking Japan.
>>
>>51760589
To the rest of /tg/, /cyoag/ is just a cancerous quarantine thread that buds off benign tumor threads every so often. Because let's face it our autism drives people away.

They hate us, but we're so low on the priority list that we're pretty much nonexistent on the radar.
>>
>>51761026
>not enjoying story based porn featuring obscure, highly specific fetishes

Vanilla faggots go and stay go
>>
>>51761053
I wouldn't watch a movie for that long, and the acting in porn is almost universally terrible.
If you want a long story that has porn in it, it should be serialised, so each episode is half an hour long, has a few scenes with fucking, a few scenes with characters in skimpy outfits/compromising positions/etc, and the rest being actual progression.
My point stands.
>>
>>51761135
Then just watch that 6+ hour Japanese fuckfest in 30 minute (read: 22 minute) intervals.
>>
>>51761135
Blueray discs have these things called chapters and each fuck segment is properly segmented

Your point is retarded, sit down.
>>
>>51760888
Orla would have been my second pick after Maurelle. Wanting nothing but to stay locked up in her castle with her automaton army seems like she'd be able to protect us quite well.
>>
File: Space Refugee.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Space Refugee.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: Nederlands CYOA.jpg (631KB, 1000x2350px) Image search: [Google]
Nederlands CYOA.jpg
631KB, 1000x2350px
>>51760886
This?
>>
>>51761687

Thanks for trying but not that one, It was about waking up on a continent that was farmland and forest from end to end and you were given 40 or so points to buy items and you had to survive off the land
>>
File: Shower.jpg (5MB, 1200x9372px) Image search: [Google]
Shower.jpg
5MB, 1200x9372px
>>
File: 1449692219606.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449692219606.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>51761637

Adelheid Klein

>Drivers License
>Strategist/Admin
13,000c
>Solar Predator (with 2 Free Sparrow Fighters)
7,500c
>1 Lotus Bomber
4,500c
>Ironbill Dropship
1,350c
>Finer Fashion
850c
>Plasma Pistol
650c
>Chart (free)
>Lots of free turrets
>Repair Robots for ship
150c
>Novelty Attire x3 (Captain's Hat, Cape, Epaulets)
0c

Kriegenfist
>Pureblood
>Made in Kriegenfist
>Gut Feeling
>Youth

>Rajat Ambu Kukarni
>Nell Tam
>Donna Walsh
>Walton Quaid
>Tina Haywood

Just fly around having adventures. Little exploring, little trading, little bounty-hunting/mercenarying. Run back to Kriegenfist for protection when I get into trouble.
>>
File: lifehacksv2.jpg (5MB, 1800x4000px) Image search: [Google]
lifehacksv2.jpg
5MB, 1800x4000px
>>
Another Angelclone posting her old build.

(I honestly don't think that's really a angel build, although I've seen the image before. Come on, Kriegfist is nazi's. )
>>
>>51761791
a-angel?
your still here?
how?
why?
>>
>>51761868
That's the 17th repost.
>>
Has this thing been updated and fixed yet?
>>
File: 1475150325015.jpg (3MB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1475150325015.jpg
3MB, 1300x2000px
>>
>>51761927

What do you mean? I've been around.
>>
>>51760756
>>51760775
I like this one.

Anyhow guys, I was thinking about making a make-your-mech cyoa. (Probably I will not finish it anytime soon, but when I do I'll post it here.)
Do you have any advice or suggestions? Go wild.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 01.jpg (2MB, 1248x4130px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 01.jpg
2MB, 1248x4130px
>>51761965
No, he's working on an expansion to this instead.
>>
File: Noseland pg1 v1.1.png (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Noseland pg1 v1.1.png
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>51761738
This?
>>
File: memetic-hazard.jpg (13KB, 256x267px) Image search: [Google]
memetic-hazard.jpg
13KB, 256x267px
>>51762023
>>51761791
Is this the first strain of a memetic virus?
where is the carrier? did i miss it or something?
>>
File: Noseland pg2 v1.1.png (2MB, 2480x7087px) Image search: [Google]
Noseland pg2 v1.1.png
2MB, 2480x7087px
>>51762246
>>
>>51762246
Yes thanks you great anon
>>
>>51762280
You're welcome.
>>
>>51762137

It's really different from the last version I've seen. Since when did it become this good looking?
>>
File: 1486714357119.png (3MB, 1300x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1486714357119.png
3MB, 1300x1610px
Anyone know where I can find the full cyoa for this one?
>>
>>51762337
I don't think such a thing exists even on the author's computer, sadly enough.
>>
>>51762137
>>51762319

Nevermind, found out it was sometime before last summer.
>>
>>51762250

???
>>
>>51762137
>He's working on an expansion to this instead.
Never ever going to fucking see the expansion to this. Never ever going to know D's real name.

It hurts so much. What is the expansion going to include?
>>
>>51762616
Don't be a party pooper anon.

Italics anon always delivers, it just takes alot of time.
>>
File: quarantine poster.jpg (117KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
quarantine poster.jpg
117KB, 496x700px
>>51762535
>First introduction of the theory Angelanon !qC/VLIhU5Q as a memetic virus or hazard on Friday November 2016
>First recorded introduction of the tripcode !qC/VLlhU5Q was on Thursday July 2017
>no known links between any instance of angel have been found, only an unknown carrier "meme" has been speculated and theorized with a "base" somehow involving religious imagery.
>due to the unknown evolution and growth of said meme there could be untold thousands of angel sleeper cells proliferating and multiplying
>the current SIR model of disease spread makes possible disease spread hit disturbingly high numbers of angel population
>a mass-awakening event dubbed "Stairway to Heaven" has been theorized to be a near apocalyptic event

SHUT
IT
DOWN
>>
>>51761637
>Name
Ban Soseki
>Education
Traders Apprenticeship
Explorer Training
Diplomacy Degree (Know languages: English, Japanese, Aquarian, Spanish, and Mandarin)
>Starship
Gravship
>Fighters
N/A
>Mechs
Burrowtech Worm
>Armor
Modern local attire
Environmental suit
>Weapons
Revolver
Tractorgun
>Misc./Other
Holocomn
A.I.
Galactic Chart
Scanning Wand
Entertainment System (Except Bar and video games)
House
Business Investment (Trading Corp.)
Escape Pods
Symbiote (Healer and Offensive)
Labs (Medical and Biological)
Containment Cells
Ship Defence (Energy Shields)
Control Collars
>Crew/Friends
Kabuki
Dr.Flynn Dreeen
Xyndon Hrug
Zeen-Tellaw-Ba
>Citizenship
Abloacia
>Citizen Perks
Gills
Under Pressure
Gut Feeling
Lucky
>>
>>51762635
>Italics always deliver
Do they always deliver.

>It takes a lot of time
1-2 months after the day they said they would release it.
>>
>>51763109
>Do they always deliver.
There's no accountability in here anon. That's why cyoas made by people who consistently create OC get (you)s.

>1-2 months after the day they said they would release it.
Life gets in the way.
>>
>>51761965
So what is the quick run down of the lore of this cyoa, so I don't have to read all those pages?
>>
>>51763561
Remember New World? Some faggot managed to ruin that, and deprive you of your reincarnation as god-king. So now you are in an Old World altered by said faggot and some demon is pulling characters from the New World back and trying to possess them to use them to make sure the New World is born, and that of course includes you.
>>
>>51760171
The Coin

Island

Wildlife
Hot Spring
Bug Song
Predictable Weather
Events

Living Room - 3,4,5
Kitchen - 3,4,5
Bathrooms - 1,2,4
Guestrooms - 1,2,4
Game Room - 2,3,5
Home Gym - 2,3,4
>>
>>51762984

I've been posting here a lot longer than Nov last year.
>>
>>51763586
>Remember New World? Some faggot managed to ruin that and deprived you of your reincarnation as god-king. So now you are in an Old World altered by said faggot.

O-Okay. So time travel destroys the future and a faggot taking a big old shit on you. Italics sure does like to make things suffer. Are the waifus decent?
>>
>>51763830
Only the ones who are from New World.
>>
>>51761965
I still haven't figured out how Dragon isn't the objective best race, class, and objective.
>>
Gonna repost this old thing; Four Horsemen cyoa. If you can guess the inspiration, you have proven you're not dumb.
>>
>>51757022
I'd love to see both of the first two options done!
>>
>>51757022
For some reason I read sheriff girl as "giraffe girl defends town from bad guys"
>>
File: 1453591792840.jpg (118KB, 600x747px) Image search: [Google]
1453591792840.jpg
118KB, 600x747px
Anyone have that Persona CYOA?
>>
Hey anons!

I was wondering how many of us prefer Super Robots over Real Robots. Which one's cooler? Which one's better? SHOUT it out!
>>
>>51760131
Who needs a gym
NEET blessing
Just plain O'l luck
15% discount
subspace house
>>
>>51763879
Dragon a shit. They can't even win a Calamity War.

Celestial is the true master race.
>>
>>51764074
Is the inspiration SMT?
>>
>>51764148
I do, but I can't upload it right now and it's honestly not that great.

You can find it in the archives, which are in the pastebin, which is in the OP.
>>
>>51764338
>SMT
No. I don't think so. What does it stand for?
>>
>>51764360
So Many Tits
>>
>>51757356
Athletic, Average breast size, Average butt size

Attacking, Stalking, Dependent (+12)

Scarred (Hypertrophic scars across her face caused by slashing)
Pessimist
Filthy
Foreign (English, speaks my language fluently, even better than me if I can choose that)

>Quirks
Romantic Trip (+3)
Consent not required (+3)
Genetic (+3)
Marking with no painkiller (+6)
Connections (+3)
Tech Savvy (+4)
Bondage (+3)
Teasing (+3)
Love Bites (+2)

>Gifts
Forever (-9)

>Origin
Abuse and Miracle

>Dream
Your undying love

Pic unrelated
>>
File: c0e033edec2238b1001c2cb0c654411b.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c0e033edec2238b1001c2cb0c654411b.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>>51764360
Shin Megami Tensai
>>
>>51761850
Immortality Advanced
Beauty Idealism Basic
Current Curb Basic
Invisibility
>>
File: 1486719373624.png (104KB, 323x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486719373624.png
104KB, 323x313px
Anyone be interested in a monstermen CYOA?
>>
>>51763586
>>51761965
Why did Italics make Order when they could've just remade New World instead?
>>
>>51764708
Not me.
>>
>>51764708
I'd rather a Munsters CYOA.
>>
>>51764708
Monstermen just don't have the appeal of monstergirls.
>>
Did Italic release Pokemon Personified+ while I was away?

By the way, does anybody have or at least knows the name of that cyoa with nightmare challenges with waifus? I remember about one where you had to "fight" a leviathan and another you had to go through a very long cave without looking back.
>>
>>51764467
In which case, definitely no.
>>
File: AL.jpg (3MB, 1250x8266px) Image search: [Google]
AL.jpg
3MB, 1250x8266px
>>51764789
No, he just said he was on the part where he had to start hunting for images.

>>51764715
To do something besides another remake for once, probably. I like almost all of his CYOAs but one can only sustain themselves on retreads for so long.
>>
>>51764708
I'd make a build.
>>
>>51764318
>Zero (0) unique abilities
>Zero (0) unique perks
Anything a Celestial can do, a Dragon can do better.
>>
>>51764708
Be or have?
>>
>>51764883
Be
>>
>>51764852
Interesting, but is there more? And where are all the classic authors like Dumbledalf or Liminal, Thrallherd and Spadesy, Tunebuggy or The Scientist?
>>
>>51764919
Mite b nete.
>>
>>51764789
No. Italics is never ever going to release it.

>>51764852
>To do something besides another remake for once. One can only only sustan themselves on retreads for so long.

True enough.
>>
>>51764852
>>51765022
Thanks mate
>>
>>51762137
>Italics said they were going to make Pasille best girl in the expansion.
>Italics is going to retcon things in Pokemon Personified.

I can feel the rage in the air tonight. Hold on.
>>
Anybody have the fallen paladin CYOA? Along with the fantasy character creator, if you could.
>>
>>51761432
The only problem I have with Maurelle is drugs. Well, she's also unstable and immature, but mostly it's the drugs for me. I guess "when in Fairy", but I'd generally rather keep a clearer head. She's got some really nice perks though (compared to the others at least) I'll give her that.
>>
>>51765427
College kids need to stop fetishizing druggies desu.
>>
>>51765427
Good point, though it's possible that they may not be any drugs we humans are familiar with.
Could be not addictive (would imagine so if the paranoid Dark Elves allow their princess whom they apparently kept a virgin for political marriage to have it), but I suppose it's not something to bet much on.
>>
>>51760171
>door
>lakefront

>hot spring
>brook
>gas lamp
>set time
>events

>kitchen
options 1, 3, and 5
>bedroom
options 2,3, and 5
>bathroom
options 1, 2, and 5
>library
options 1, 2, and 3
>game room
options 2, 3 and 4
>computer room
options 2, 3 and 4

r8 and h8
>>
>>51765427
Ah, another thing: the mention of drugs is also one of the things that convinced me she's not trying to put up an act, that she's too cynical to bother lying and has little interest in politics and usurping power.
With Orla, it's possible she's completely sincere, but it's also possible her invitation to become a recluse with her is just a way to start planting a seed so that no one grows excessively suspicious when the new King is rarely, if ever seen, again and most of his orders and decisions are delivered through messages carried by her bone automatons.
>>
>>51764708

Given the number of people who act like complete faggots in this thread, probably
>>
>>51760756
Injected
Devourer, parasite, ackbar minions and telekinesis
Berserker armor
Chainsaw, dual assault rifles, the shredder
Alone
The Demon general

>>51761687
Tulips
Floating city
Girl

>>51761779
Decontamination deluge
Roman soap
Cologne/deodorant and nimbus tooth brush

Those are some nice fucking showers though, I wish I was rich enough to have them also no soap made of humans?
>>
>>51760171
Garage
Lakefront
Hot Spring, Gas Lamp, Bug Song, Set Time, Events

Living Room: 2, 4, 5
Kitchen: 3, 4, 5
Bedroom: 2, 3, 4
Bathrooms: 2, 4, 5
Guest Bedrooms: 2, 3, 5
Library: 2, 4, 5

>>51760810
>Lake, Highlands
>Hospital, Self-replenishing supplies, High technology equipment, Medical AI
>Planar Affinity
>Harem, X10
>College, Eldritch Studies
>Portal, Indestructible
>Immortality, Week Reform
>Super Strength, x10
>Flight
>Elemental Magic
>Psion, Create Illusions
>Form Change, since I have leftover points
This is how I'm going to change the world into my image.

>>51761850
Advanced Teleportation, Advanced Telepathy, Basic Current Curb

All I need to take care of everything I want to.
>>
>>51764789
That one got posted a few threads ago, it should be in the recent archives
>>
>>51766249
A revision for the Eldritch Estate build:
>Immortality, Week Reform
>Psion, Create Illusions
>Flight
>Elemental Magic
>Resistance
>Form Change
>>
>>51764852
I haven't finished any cyoas yet but why aren't I on there.
>>
File: KILL.jpg (1MB, 1300x4200px) Image search: [Google]
KILL.jpg
1MB, 1300x4200px
>>51766703
You answered your own question.
>>
File: boon cyoa 1.jpg (2MB, 3000x6300px) Image search: [Google]
boon cyoa 1.jpg
2MB, 3000x6300px
>>51764852
>tfw you post anonymously and you're not part of an autistic community
feels good man
>>
File: boob cyoa 2.jpg (5MB, 3000x6300px) Image search: [Google]
boob cyoa 2.jpg
5MB, 3000x6300px
>>51766861
>>
File: boob cyoa 3.png (4MB, 3000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
boob cyoa 3.png
4MB, 3000x1700px
>>51766870
>>
>>51762028
Make the heroine CYOA instead
>>
File: 1408401122209.jpg (3MB, 1200x4836px) Image search: [Google]
1408401122209.jpg
3MB, 1200x4836px
>>51766861
>Not part of an autistic community
>Posts on 4chan
>Posts Boobageddon
Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, my man.
>>
>>51766861
Anon when you posting boob boon you may not have proverbial Aspergers but you're somewhere on the spectrum.
>>
>>51766965
In some nights I dream about shitposting on 4chan.

I'm in too deep to stop shitposting now.
>>
>>51766703
>I'm not a CYOA author
>Why am I not in the CYOA about CYOA Authors?
The other answer is "this Author CYOA is at least a few months old".
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_1.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_1.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>51766965
>>51767117
This is just me showing pride in my work.
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_2.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_2.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>51767240
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_3.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_3.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>51767242
>>
>>51767240
>aspects
I don't see any mention of aspects beyond that. What does it mean?
>>
>>51764982
Who gives a shit about irrelevant dead memes?
>>
>>51767240
Just a tip mate, the 6 columns at the bottom aren't that good of a design choice.
I'd personally have 3 columns and 2 rows for the options, as it reads better.

>>51764982
I'm still here, i'm just slow as fuck.
>>
>>51767309
An aspect of something just means a part of something. Two aspects of your education = two components to combine into your education.
You can be a battle veteran sorcerer's apprentice, a cursed homunculus, or any combination of two aspects.
>>
>>51755834
For favours, I pick:
>Default (2)
>Eye Candy (7)
>Cosplay (9)
>Accomplice (12)
>Experimentation (16)
>Master's Will (18)
>Secret Project (22)

Then for spells:
>Transform Human (20)
>Transform Inhuman (18)
>Shrink (16)
>Grow (14)
>Invisibility (12)
>Flight (10)
>Aqueous Form (6)
>Enchantment (3)
>Dance Magic (0)
>>
>>51764708
Assuming >>51764919 is true, depends on what kind(s) of monster we're talking about.
>>
Would anyone be interested in a highschool-esque slice of life harem anime style cyoa? You'll essentially be picking a few potential activities and your homeroom and that'll let you pick from a pool of potential harem members. Maybe give each of them a challenge you'll actually have to solve in order to have them fall for you...

One main thing that might be a dealbreaker for all potential waifu cyoas I might make: it'll be entirely in text, is anyone interested?
>>
>>51768334
inb4 cucking galore
>>
>>51768334
I'm game. Go for it. Any OC is appreciated at this point.
>>
>>51755675
/r/equesting the roommate cyoas pls
>>
File: 1472021231214.png (47KB, 1257x493px) Image search: [Google]
1472021231214.png
47KB, 1257x493px
>>
File: Atomic Man CYOA (1 page).jpg (4MB, 1600x8450px) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Man CYOA (1 page).jpg
4MB, 1600x8450px
>>51768470
Writer 2
Artist 2 - Drawing

Now I can draw all the pornography I want
>>
>>51768334
Have another "DO IT" vote.
>>
>>51768378
I'm not really a fan of cucking, so no worries there.

The idea however, is something like ReLife, except the entire school is younger, and ACTUALLY younger, not just appering that way. The school will be filled with former adults of all ages taking part in an experiment that might actually allow people to reverse the clock on themselves.

All of that backstory just because I feel kinda awkward with highschool aged waifus now that I'm 25. Plus, it can be used to provide some drawbacks and bonuses and help with character planning I guess?

I can just make it an actual highschool if people would prefer.
>>
File: 1335644338374.jpg (10KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1335644338374.jpg
10KB, 173x228px
>>51768507
>he doesn't like ptp
>>
>>51768521
Yo! I don't understand what you mean by ptp in this context?
>>
>>51756035
The Bonerkill option took my sides into orbit.
>>
File: 1485813462266.jpg (6MB, 1200x8700px) Image search: [Google]
1485813462266.jpg
6MB, 1200x8700px
>>51768443
Is this what you're looking for?
>>
>>51768575
Yeah
>>
File: 1485813537502.jpg (5MB, 1200x6705px) Image search: [Google]
1485813537502.jpg
5MB, 1200x6705px
>>51768586
Well here's the second page, but I think I forgot to download the third...
>>
>>51760131
No F##cks Given
Mmm, Tasty
NEET Blessing
Just Plain Ol' Luck
>>
>>51767240
Where's the allies page?

>Sorcerer's Apr entice, Ancient Heritage
>Darkness Infusion (free)
>Grace (free) , Death, Bliss, Tongues [300]
>Hidden Blades, Ectocyclitic Field [440]
>Ancestors, Truce (Englar), Inclusion (free, Council), Power (Council) [700]
>Agent, Troll, Ecto-grapher
>The Agent

I am the youngest elder to to hold a position of power on the council, and it's just as well. The other old farts are content to see us stagnate in the mountains while the world changes below by the coast. I had been making inroads with the Englar Scmierci (a shared respect for legacy and family values works wonders) when my contacts started dropping like flies. Turns out that the Bureau has expanded beyond its original troll hunting purpose. So now I'm on the run from one of the most powerful agencies on the island. Not beaten though, not even close. A couple of my associates survived the purge and I managed to swipe my charms before a ruptured gas main "accidentally" incinerated my house. There is also the matter of my not inconsiderable pull among the secret societies of this island. Yes, it's time to remind the world why my lineage is so esteemed.
>>
>>51756758

Actually I made that, it's a fantasy rip off (well, inspired by) of shitty "Survival" choices stuff I saw on /b/. It was copied, improved upon, then people did their own.

The most popular choice was the Magical Retreat actually (power gamers!) - but the Waifu was definitely second.

The Island was kind of shit. But I'm glad it inspired stuff.
>>
>>51760171
The Coin
Mountain
Hot Spring, Gas Lamp, Fog, Trees&Shrubs, Set Time
>Kitchen
>Bedroom
>Bathrooms
>Bar
>Game Room
>Computer Room
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_DLC.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_DLC.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>51768746
You're the first build I've seen that makes use of the secret societies effectively, well done!
>>
>>51756168
The political edge really gives my noggin a floggin. I'm already planning how to crush the twins underworld and how to reduce the power the dryad faction has in favor of Dark Elven technology.

So long as you can enter into bloodpacts with you're waifu to ensure her loyalty or get a mistress who is your eyes and hears and sometimes dagger in your own house I think it should be alright.
>>
>>51769166
That's because they're shit
>>
>>51760171
>Coin

>Lakefront
>Brook
>Hot Spring
>Set Time
>Tree & Shrubs
>Events

>Kitchen
Food replicator
Breakfast nook
Industrial appliances
>Bedroom
Ultra-comfort mattress
Sound-proof
No physical needs
>Bathrooms
Jacuzzi
Champagne tap
Deluxe
>Computer Room
4 Laptops
Processors
4 Nervegear
>Living Room
Comfortable furniture
Streaming service
Surround sound system
>Home Gym
Gymnasium
Workout machines
Burn fat/Build muscle
>>
>>51769206
>not wanting an army of gangsters or a shadow council on your side
You're going to be facing those trolls alone are you? What a shame it'd be if any were to gang up on you.
>>
>>51769259
Why have an army when you can be one
>>
>>51760659
FUCK YOU
Insight Creation Null
>>
>>51760659
Cute-Life-Insight
Everything is now cute, forever.
>>
>>51760113
>Room Type
Log Cabin
>Entrance Method
Power Gem
>Physical Items
Auto-ck
200% Comfy
Normiestation
Gaymen PiiSii
The Rest
L-LEWD
/fa/bulous
Aesthetics
>/out/
>Companion
Custom Character
>Abilities/Extras
Be The Girl [17]
Redesign [15]
Inter-Bot 9001 [14]
Lasting Effects [12]
Reality Convert [10]
Last Resort [8]
Believe It [7]
Size Up, Size Down [6]
Min Max [0]

>Min Max
Stronk Gear
Ocean Man
/o/ Hell Yeah
>>
>>51760659
What are the triple effects though
>>
>>51760171
Door
lakefront
hot spring
fog
predictable weather
wildlife
set time

living room
2,3, and 4

kitchen
1,4,and 5

Game room
2,3, and 5

library
1,2, and 5

bar
1,3, and 5

bedroom
1,3, and 2

>>51768575
>>51768613
Volentia of Aragon
>>
>>51764919
Yes.
>>
>>51760756

Murderous Origin
-Endless Well Rune
-Invincibility Rune
-Juggernaut Rune
-Soul Collector
Armor: Praetor suit

Weapons:
-Dragonslayer (With infinite stamina, I should actually be able to swing this baby forever)
-Dual Assault Rifles
-BFG

Companion: Alone. A companion could only slow down this murder train.

Quest: Demon General. Because I've got a sword the size of a skyscraper and that army has souls that need eating up.

Rip and Teeeaaar
>>
>>51769379
She's one of my favorites, but I go back and forth between her and Jeanne Geiantre
>>
File: illusive man.jpg (272KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
illusive man.jpg
272KB, 1920x1200px
>>51760171
Space, on a sick floating oriary dr. Manhattan style
There's no going out of the glass oriary. Sometimes it's climbing mons olympus, sometimes it's checking out mega hurricanes inside gas giants, floating earth-like planets under the light of aureora borealis or following the binary sunset on some long dead desert planet. The Universe is my screensaver.

>Top Level, Flower Bed
on top of the sphere there's a small garden with various flower families and mulberry.cherry blossom trees in rotation. There's simulated wind carrying the various aromas/petals and a single cold white marble bench in the center to rest. On a pedestal nearby, a teapot with constant hot water and a selection of fine tea leaves and spices.
>b1-2, Library 1,2,4
a single set of spiral stairs on the Flower Bed leads to a necropolis styled obsidian 2 story library. Windows on all sides, they show the landscape of whatever planet we are currently orbiting. On the "lobby" level there are 4 doors leading to the next facilities
>b3a, Bedroom 1, 2, 3
A sensory deprivation room, the only one without any windows in the entire complex
>b3b, Computer Room 2, 3, 5
80s glamour style, a really comfortable leather seat, rotating desk section so I can have the windows behind my screen or behind my seat behind intimidating boss office style. There's a espresso machine, carate and a minibar nearby too.
>b3c, Bathroom 1, 3, 5
>b3d, Living Room 2, 4, 5
No particular specifications about these last two.
>b4-7, Dining Room 1, 3, 5
Accessible from b3d. Massive dining room with a small kitchen attached. Made to host 50+ people but usually only me around. With the push of a button I can call the android service and order a mediocre meal. The robot maids are not to be seen outside of delivering my food.
>>
>>51761850
Immortality Basic
Teleportation Advanced
Cler Bible Basic
Silver Tongue Basic
>>
>>51756168
You really are paranoid aren't you. I always thought you were trolling.
>>
>>51761850
>Immortality basic / Live long enough to see tech that could replace some of these skills.
>Current Curb basic / Stop time before sleep, free up 6-8 hours per day, same with many other actions. Time is precious
>Beauty Idealism basic / Genderswap.
>Invisibility advanced / Fly around and steal shit.

Do I even "need" to sleep with basic immortality? As in, will I ever get tired? If not, I might drop tokiyotomare.
Also, can I combine Beauty Idealism with Immortality for more shapeshifting freedom? I want to be a little girl.
>>
>>51755685
This needs to be rearranged so you pick your powers before allies/adversaries.
The mechanic that makes you lose power after sex is strange, you can't even properly rape the villain after defeating her.
More allies/adversaries or sidekicks would be nice altough there is a risk they would make the cyoa too bloated.
>>
>>51770177
>This needs to be rearranged so you pick your powers before allies/adversaries.
You can literally do that your self
>>
>>51769193
Exactly yes.

The political intrigue aspect isn't bad per se, it can be an asset to the CYOA. I just wish it didn't make the first two Princesses into terrible choices (the little people may be good spies but would probably be terrible at protecting you, and the Fauni, if they are all even half as letargic as their princess, probably aren't good for much).
>>
>>51770079
Dude, that was my first post concerning that CYOA.
I do remember though someone posting something along the lines of "This feels like I'm picking who's going to kill me". That's probably who you have me confused with.

I agree that's reading too much into it, most of the girls seem like they would want to protect you, valuing you at least as a political asset.
The only two that seem like they might imprison (not necessarily kill) you if chosen are the sisters and Orla.
>>
File: wrapskirt2.jpg (107KB, 722x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wrapskirt2.jpg
107KB, 722x1200px
>>51768575
I like Sam Cable but its a shem hes a bloke. There should be some gender switcher mod you can buy. I also think Sam hasnt been fully explored as an option. Is he rich? What job does he do? Is he like the Lincoln Lawyer?

Im also surprised that there isnt some high powered buisness lady profile, like Lady Frenzy form Botsmaster, or alternatively like the american psycho, maybe toned down a little.

With all that considered, i choose Lacey McNeil. Again, another great character not explored enough.

I also think there should be choices for outfitting your apartment with basics. These could be from different dimensions (dont forget 2nd amendment items) You could even play it like your given $100 and are walking down to the parade of shops, mall or even one big super-mart ;)

Really promising CYOA.
>>
File: Quiet PDF.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Quiet PDF.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I spent way too long thinking about Quiet, and I can't really put a finger on why I love the cyoa so much. I think mostly it's the "there's a mystery, figure out what it is" and of course the "you have to figure out the mystery or you die" part. There's an end goal (beating the mystery) and a strong motivation (or you die).
I can only hope one day I can make something that sparks so much discussion. But it sure is intimidating to think of. High risk of failing and people stop reading it.
>>
>>51770784
I can't wait for the day that Quiet anon finishes his Urban fantasy CYOA
>>
>>51770770
>Really promising
It's done m8
>>
>>51770784
I'm not saying Quiet CYOA is bad, but the mystery has been hugely exaggerated.

100% sure most of the options are in no way related but only ridiculous theorycrafting by anons. The creator never really had any notes or grand scheme and it was pretty obvious. But I guess it did spark some discussion.
>>
>>51760171
Coin
Space

>>51766792
Heavy
Reactive armour
Ripper
Improved scoop
Mounted MG
Mortar
Electric neeting
Self destruct
Extra fuel
Improved engine
Sealed in
Military base
Rival killdozer
Shoot to kill
>>
>>51761850
>Immortality Advanced
Gotta be honest, the heat-death scares me, and I'm undecided on the afterlife. Plus, this includes the ability to go back in time and change history.
>Beauty Idealism Basic
In addition to the whole "perfect body" thing, it also makes a great source of disguises.
>Save States Basic
Just in case I really fuck things up, or get lonely at the end of the universe and don't want to get reborn in order to get home.
>Current Curb Basic
It seems more useful than the teleportation for what I plan to use it for. Plus, it doesn't have a time limit, and to everybody/thing around me it'll look like teleportation.
>>
>>51770836
Oh yeah, that's right. I'll have to admit, I lost a lot of interest when he started posting so much, and posted so many teasers. I'm sure my hype will come back if he ever does return with the finished product.
>>51770847
I agree to an extent. I had a chat with him where he revealed one of the mysteries - and I was underwhelmed. The fantheory was far superior.
But that isn't important, I think. What was important, was the cyoa succeeded in getting us to try and figure out what in the heck each option did. Even if we missed the truth by a mile, I still had a butt-load of fun with it.
And thanks to the mysteries, I'm sure Quiet is the cyoa I've made the most builds for. it helps how big of an impact the world options has.
>>
File: 126189313141545719.png (279KB, 521x332px) Image search: [Google]
126189313141545719.png
279KB, 521x332px
>>51761637
>Update never.
>>
>>51770839
I didnt mean to offend. Just that you have a promising style.
>>
>>51768470
Programming - 2
Writer - 1
Artist - 1
What's the difference between painting and drawing? Both can apply to digital art, too. Whichever one works better for digital art, I guess.
>>
>>51770968
>Just that you have a promising style.
That CYOA is a christmas collab. Various CYOA authors (might've been some other people, too - can't fully recall) wrote entries for roommates, and gifts for you to receive (written in pairs such that one gift generally matches one roommate, both written by the same author), and SDA put it all together.
>>
>>51770784
Within
Absolute will
Lucky
Uplifter
Fighter
Orphan
Unknown
Shadowed
Wealthy
Gas lamp
Library
Hypermind
Cannon
Soiled
Threat level 2
Insanity
Haunted
Scream call
>>
>>51770933
He's told you before he won't do it but you're welcome to do it.
>>
>>51770933
But should it be updated? Many already regard Space Opera Refugee as the best CYOA.
When something is really good already, it tends to be easier to fuck it up than improve it.

Although I can't argue it'd be pretty exciting if something like a missions page was posted.
>>
>>51771104
what the hell kind of missions would you really want though? it's comfy as it is at the moment, left open ended as it is.
>>
Reminder that we have a "new" thread here:

>>51755655
>>51755655
>>51755655

Just so the double thread autist doesn't have an excuse to make a triple thread again and then play dumb.
>>
>>51770177
There are modifiers that lessen the amount of energy you lose from an orgasm and regenerate your energy after cumming, and there's an item that keeps the receiver from getting any energy from your fluids.
What else do you need to have your way with your defeated foes?

Also, if you have any specific ideas for additional allies or sidekicks, please suggest them!
>>
>>51771178
>implying that he won't just post a new one anyway claiming that he didn't see that thread
>>
>>51771235
He can't, on pain of looking flagrantly retarded now. It can't be any more obvious than I've made it in addition to already knowing it's there from his cockup yesterday.
>>
>>51771178
To be fair, it's not like that's actually a thread, it's a borat, whatever the fuck that is.

We should let it die while its on page 9 and make a new thread, since it's a "borat" and not a real thread which is what we really want to browse.
>>
>>51771104
>Many already regard Space Opera Refugee as the best CYOA.
???
>>
>>51771350
In that case this isn't a real thread either, since it doesn't have thread in the name.

Stop making autistic excuses, just use the one we have or make one yourself *on time*. If you make a duplicate thread, like this one, then delete it.
>>
>>51771368
Holyshit you're right. Mega-autist didn't even do it "right" himself! What a laugh.
>>
>>51771125
You have a point, with all the different available career paths, it'd be difficult to come up with missions that wouldn't be too specific to be taken with just any build.
SOR allows for more than just picking between lawful neutral and criminal. You can make yourself a grand strategist with a fleet of warships and large crew, just as well as you can make yourself a humble trader with few close friends and partners.

To give you an idea of what I had in mind though, I was thinking of something like the last page of Titanlands.
>>
>>51771350
You're responding to throg autist, who has been whining about this thread for its entire existence and roll posting in his to bump it.
>>
>>51771474
>everyone who thinks I'm a massive sperg is one guy reee
>>
>>51771561
>Feeling the need to defend yourself this hard.
>>
>>51771575
I just find it laughable that you still go despite the number of posters over there. Though I'm pretty sure one guy did roll at least five times, it sure wasn't me.
>>
>>51771595
>Admitting to being throg autist
>>
>>51771607
Learn to read, you gigantic retard.
>>
File: D.jpg (94KB, 443x599px) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
94KB, 443x599px
>>51762137
>>51765114
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>51771664
Not enough cucking
>>
>>51771664
He's being duped by Genesis into buying into a utopian dream.
>>
>>51771727
>duped by Genesis
This would imply Genesis is lying and doing something wrong.
>>
>>51771664
He got cucked too often.
>>
>>51771717
>>51771929
Explain further.
>>
>>51772010
It's Italics' fetish.
>>
>>51772010
It's a meme.
>>
>>51772022
Delete that post.
>>
>>51772051
Cuckoldry is the utmost of serious business. Not a meme.
>>
>>51772051
>>51772022
>>
>>51772010
He was separated from his wife and daughter, and the former boned the previous hero iirc. Then he got fed up with all this cuck shit and decided to create an endless dream world without cucking.
>>
>>51772091
But it's all a dream. Not real. Fake. To destroy cucking, you must destroy everything else.
>>
>>51772113
Yes. It's why D shall fail.
Genesis will probably end up cucking him too anyway.
>>
>>51772091
His daughter never fucked the previous hero.

>>51772145
Genesis is doing nothing.
>>
>>51772157
Except cucking
>>
>>51772157
>former
>i.e. his wife and not his daughter
>>
>>51772213
>>51772157
>>51772091
His wife is never said to be fucking the old hero either.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487079279531.jpg (456KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487079279531.jpg
456KB, 1365x2048px
My 3d maze cyoa book is out
Castle Dark: a maze book https://www.amazon.com/dp/154299151X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ARZPybGZ93V13
>>
File: 1477276141575.png (56KB, 383x212px) Image search: [Google]
1477276141575.png
56KB, 383x212px
>>51771664
>Try to create a utopia.
>It leads to the first ever civilization turning into assholes.
>Meliorate has to come in and fix everything with mass genocide.

>Try to create a utopia.
>Leads to the world getting fucked by an eldritch abomination.
>First Hero has to come in and fix everything. NTR's Arios by stealing Pasille from them.

>Try to create a utopia
>Put everyone to sleep so they can have all their dreams come true.
>Second Hero has to come in and fix everything and be a Marche.

Can't name a bigger failure than the D.
>>
>>51772276
Sounds like it's just a case of an incompetent creator.
>>
>>51755734
>it was still freezing out, even though it was February
equator huggers need to die
>>
File: 10487060.jpg (236KB, 856x1116px) Image search: [Google]
10487060.jpg
236KB, 856x1116px
>>51772300
In D's true defense. The First Kind were already ass holes according to some of the Imperial Thrones members, but it was kind of his fault + Genesis that they got genocided since they worked with them and then after they got done using them snitched like a bitch to Arcues.

The Darkness wasn't suppose to happen according to D, but since it did he just went along with what Genesis wanted.

His third attempt is his very own. Which is noble, but wrong because its escapism. Even thought it would do a lot of good for the world.

Whole issue can be summed up into pic.
>>
>>51766912
What do you mean?
I have something in the works that I could adapt to being a "heroine" (as of now you can make your character in the way you prefer) , but I don't get what you're referring to.
Also I have now the sudden urge to make a drug cartel related cyoa.

>>51765309
I had it somewhere, but I lost it. Sorry.
>>
>>51756060
By rights the Changeling Queen should be a human, right? Also she's the best girl. Not Best Girl, but the best.
>>51772265
Nigga that's admirable but I ain't paying shit for something I don't know shit about.
>>
>>51772681
>By rights the Changeling Queen should be a human, right?
What makes you think that?
>>
>>51772723
I thought the whole deal was that changelings exchanged fairie kids for human ones.
>>
>>51772737
But there still gotta be fairies who pop out those fairie kids staying back home?
>>
>>51772737
Maybe the human babies are converted into fae using magic?
Maybe the changelings return to the fae realms at some point?
>>
File: Spacerefugeeteam.png (3MB, 2518x756px) Image search: [Google]
Spacerefugeeteam.png
3MB, 2518x756px
>>51761637
Ok so im gonna adapt the game a little bit to what it is i want to do.

>Novice Training
Strategist / Admin
+ Chart
Science Degree (Bio engineering)

/13000
>Ship
Grav ship 3000
+ Shield 550
+ LG rocket 300

>Attire:
Finer Fashion 500
Mix & Match 100
Vanguard Armour 550

>Weapons:
Hydra Shotgun.(Stun, Incenduary, Plasma, 000 Buck) 450
Grenades: Stun 150

>Augmentations (Genetic)
- Whole body 2000
>Augmentations (Mechanical)
- Organ (Extra Heart) 250
- Arteficial Blood 250

>Misc/Other
Galactic Chart 500
Holodisc (History) 50 (Bio engineering) 50 (Military Tactics) 50 (Fiction) 50 (General Science) 50
Entertainment systems (Space internet) 50 (Gym) 50
Laboratory (Bio Engineering) 600
Buisness Investment 650

>Vehicles:
Armoured Grav-Car 1750
+ Flares 250
+ Gatling x2 300
+ Systems jammer 500

>Team:
Hoshi Gust (Bounty Hunter / Hacker)
Lamar Brooks (Ex soldier & Cool head)
Koa Renbull Dal (Translator / Puzzle Solver)
Lu-Li (Monk / Figher)
Molly Hariott (Pilot & Kid)
Reiner Hoch (Surgeon)
Benjamin McGregor (Engineer & NOTScotty)

So i took one more character for my team. I couldn't decide. I guess one of them will have to hotbed with Lu-Li, assuming he cant just meditate in a corner. So we have a synergy between Renbull Dal and Lu-Li, Brooks and Gust, Molly and Lu-Li, McGregor and Brooks, and some kinda weird relationship between Hoch and Molly. There are weaker interactions between the others, i figure i'll get on with all of them except Hoch, but he can be like a foil to my character. Brooks will appreciate the Gym. In our spare time we can all tutor Molly in our specialist areas, plus we have an awesome library. She also has that kid with fast reflexes thing going for her, which is good because the ship is fast. Hoch can upgrade the team with the varios genetic & mechanical mods i create.

>Team bonuses
+ Molly 2000c Tuition fee (Drivers Licence, All round)
+ McGregors Reliable lemon x4 Free turrets (Lascannon, Heavy Bolter x2, Battle Cannon)

Cont
>>
>>51761637
Continued
>>51773709
>Planet
Ming Twins
>Citizen perks:
+ Suspicious
+ Tax Lax +500c (Holocom 250, Portable medic cache 250)
+ Gut Feeling
+ To the Lab
>>
>>51757535
Are you that anon from the /d/ thread? Thank you so much for making this. I've been waiting for it ever since that thread.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.