[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - Kamen Rider General #1374 - Co-Operation Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 553
Thread images: 81

File: 60227720_p0.png (4MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
60227720_p0.png
4MB, 3508x2480px
Old Thread >>14985306

>How to get into KR and where to start?
https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com
>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki
>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/AyCG3vy0
>ETC Links
http://pastebin.com/4M0bNQPT

>Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Episode 10 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbaRwtI1H8
>Lastest Heisei Generations Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imcqvr6K0EI
>Bonus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyexY-avGQ4
>>
Is it next week yet? Can't wait for monhun party.
>>
For red, dry eyes, Clear Eyes is awesome.
>>
File: Amazons, best friends forever.png (100KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Amazons, best friends forever.png
100KB, 400x240px
>Doing a Y x3 + X attack makes Nadeshiko's butt make a "bling" sound.
>She shouts "UCHUU KITAAA" at the start and when you win as her.
>Shinnosuke is buddies with both Terui and Hikawa and they have to go beat up (Or apprehend?) Asakura in the story.
>Takeru recognizes Shinnosuke while they're chasing Fourze.

Also, unlocking Amazon on the Spirit Board unlocks the Amazons mission (#23) where you have to beat up a really strong Jin as Haruka to unlock both of them

From the hour or so I've played Rider Revolution I'll give a small review for people wanting to know more than "It's just AKRG".

If you've played AKRG2 it's a bit different, the fighting on different planes is the same but it feels like you have more combos and are generally more agile than before, but enemies are harder to hit on the planes for whatever reason. Instead of being thrown into a linear level and just going right they've gone for a Metroid kind of thing where you access different rooms, there's basic platforming now, and you have to replay levels with different types of security cards to access different rooms. There's a bunch of missions separate from the story to play (Can't remember if ARKG2 had them or not, it's been a couple years), and you unlock them as you unlock new Riders or save them in the story.

The story levels also seem pretty big, I've only gotten through half of the first level in maybe 30 minutes while fighting every enemy along my path and taking the detours. However, since it's a kid's game they fling health items at you every four feet (I already have 20 life orbs on me, and only 2 of them were from QR codes), but the enemies themselves also hit like trucks when they're not basic mooks.

TL:DR - If you like beat 'em ups it's still pretty simple, but it's still a good chunk of fun and a good improvement over the older ones.
>>
>>14991009
is there a super move compilation?
>>
>>14991009
>There's a bunch of missions separate from the story to play (Can't remember if ARKG2 had them or not, it's been a couple years), and you unlock them as you unlock new Riders or save them in the story.
The last "world" in AKRG2 was a bunch of themed unlockable level, unconnected to the main story - like ones where you only fought Dustards and Zodiarts, or one where you had to face all Showa Rider organizations one after the other (aside from Crisis who got a separate stage with Shadowmoon).
>>
File: 60215403_p0.jpg (231KB, 1059x1087px) Image search: [Google]
60215403_p0.jpg
231KB, 1059x1087px
For those who may have missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MWWCUM6gec

https://aww.moe/oahzeb.mp4
Courtesy of GuSTaVauM
>>
>>14991009
I loved the other two rider generation games and want to play it so bad but can't hack my 3ds.

Why no vita so I can import. ;-;

>>14991013
I wonder if there is password levels again, I remember those being the hardest levels.
>>
>>14991016
I wonder what kind of game Kaigan Ghost would be.
>>
>>14991030
No Man's Sky clone.

Sounds really interesting at first, but when you play it, you realise it's a giant disappointment.
>>
>>14991034
>the ganma world is so empty
>>
>>14990979
Reservoir Dogs
>>
>>14991037
Holy shit! It is No Man's Sky clone!
>>
Do I need to make an RTA release thread? We've been over this guys.
>>
>>14991071
Go ahead.
>>
>>14991083
RTA Ex-aid thread
>>
>>14991088
ITS ALREADY OUT
WHAT THE FUCK RTA
>>
>>14991173
>gamer addict
>living in his own

also are interns paid well?
>>
>>14991180

Some medical programs provide housing on the cheap for their med students during residency.
>>
What's your favorite opening theme? I really like Switch On.
>>
>>14991231

I've always loved Wizard's. I am so glad that he's coming back in the movie.
>>
File: cobalt blade.jpg (29KB, 309x300px) Image search: [Google]
cobalt blade.jpg
29KB, 309x300px
The Level One riders in Ex-Aid remind me of B-Daman
>>
>>14991239
I heard a lot of people weren't crazy about Wizard. How come?
>>
>>14991009
>Get a +50 attack and put it on level 21 V3
>Start to destroy everything.

Also I found 2 +50 attack accesories, one that is pure attack and the other gives you the removes the ability to use supers (At least that's what I think).
>>
>>14991257

Forgets the main rider has a personality for most of the season, incredibly obvious plot twists that are stretched out and ignored until RIGHT at the very end of the show.
>>
>>14991259
*gives you the stat but

if you want to know which is which. The +50 only, has only one sentence with the digit.
>>
File: 02012268970.jpg (63KB, 567x1024px) Image search: [Google]
02012268970.jpg
63KB, 567x1024px
>>
>>14991283
biorider
>>
>>14991071
Off yourself.
>>
>>14991008
Oh cool, another one to join the "GROOVY" collage.
>>
>>14991304
????
>>
>>14991231
https://youtu.be/xOEsEmI6X9s
OOO always
One of the few songs I can't help but sing every time
>>
File: HIROGARU UCHUU NO NAKA.jpg (35KB, 313x331px) Image search: [Google]
HIROGARU UCHUU NO NAKA.jpg
35KB, 313x331px
>>14991231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5UDjhzViFE
>>
is this river deep enough for misunderstandings
>>
Is there anything GOOD about Ghost?
>>
>>14991543
Ehhhh...Onari? Akari? Alain?
>>
>>14991543
It has some good designs
>>
>>14991543
Onari, Akari, Alain, the background music, the suits, and as much of underutilized it was, the Iguana ride
>>
File: 1476594816689.jpg (26KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476594816689.jpg
26KB, 552x310px
>>14991543
>>14991557
>>14991560
>>14991564
>Responding to bait
>>
>>14991543

The early episodes were filled with historical references, both for the Ganma of the week and the new Eyecon. That's all mostly dropped aside after the armor Ganma though.

There were also a few great fighting scenes spread throughout.

Genm's debut.
>>
>Just started watching W because everyone talks about how good it is
>Second episode and the partners are already fighting
>By the end they are friends again like nothing happened

Nice character development senpai.
>>
>>14991566
It's not bait. I genuinely want a reason to keep watching it. I'm about to drop it, and I don't like doing that.
>>
>>14991575
>I genuinely want a reason to keep watching it.
Keep watching it until you find a reason. /krg/ hates anything that's not kuuga
>>
>>14991584
It's cool to hate Kuuga now and you aren't allowed to like Faiz or Ghost.
>>
File: kamen_rider_bane.png (993KB, 1220x730px) Image search: [Google]
kamen_rider_bane.png
993KB, 1220x730px
If you cover the sides of Nolan!Bane's mask, it looks kind of like a Rider helmet.
>>
>>14991601
None of the Riders are that fucking shitty character. Not even evil ones.
>>
File: gonkowl.png (328KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gonkowl.png
328KB, 640x480px
>>14991557
>Onari will never get more development into a cool monk guy
>Will never become a rider
>Instead "NOT MUH DAD" and "FRIED OCTOPUS BALLS" are
>>
>>14991572
they been friends for a year by that point already, sometimes you fight with friends but then you just become friends again like nothing happened.
>>
File: Mecha_Ryoma_Sengoku.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha_Ryoma_Sengoku.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14991611
Uh...
>>
>>14991622
It's hard to know what that's like when you don't have friends
>>
>>14991575
The second half is significantly worse than the beginning.
>>
Anyone got the wonderswan mock? change it to something like a vial of mutagen or virus.
>>
>>14991623
I still disappointed he wasn't actually a self modified cyborg.
>>
>>14991622
I get it, but the way they set up like it was going to be a big deal and then they just forgot everything felt awkward. It's ok though, we all have to lower our expectations when watching KR.
>>
>>14991231
UHOOOOOOOOON THE ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>14991664

I just had that stuck in my head yesterday.
>>
>Episode 10 will be the first episode since the start of Ex-Aid that a new gashat hasn't shown up

Even though we're in the toy shilling frenzy episodes, it has been handled really well this year.
>>
>>14991687

One thing that's surprised me is that we haven't really had a "formula" for any of the episodes after maybe like the first two. Character alliances are shifting around, the Bugster threats is constantly escalating, and there's so much shit going on that the victims of the week seem almost like an afterthought now.
>>
>>14991687
It's not been a clusterfuck like Ghost's distribution of the Eyecons.

Ex-Aid's approach is fair that everyone is on an even playing field despite certain forms being stronger than others or weaker to some.
>LVL 3 Gashats are "upgrades" for each of the Riders.
>Draco Hunter Z is a multiplayer game, so everyone getting one makes sense.
>>
>>14991696
except for today of course, since Kyotaro feels more like a secondary character and important to Emu
>>
>>14991725

Yeah but I meant more in the sense that the victims are there to provide more conflict for the Riders to fight over. They're still the focus of the episodes, not the problems of the victims.
>>
>>14991733
oh definitely
>>
>>14991715
>It's not been a clusterfuck like Ghost's distribution of the Eyecons.
Ghost's was actually better. Ex-aid is just feels like it's rushing to get out as many toys as possible.
>>
>>14989789
>>14989795
Yeah, they also show another scene with three monsters transforming at once. I guess Drive, Gaim and Wizard deal with them, while Ghost and Ex-Aid go to face Pac-man.
>>
>>14991862
What? Ghost at this point was the same. Every episode, a new Eyecon. Only it wasted more time with victims of the week and two episodes of Takeru angsting, dragging on Specter's backstory reveals until the end of the 1st quarter.
>>
>>14991862
you'd rather they wait until episode 10+ to introduce brave and snipe and lazer? Because all they've done is introduce their primary form and upgrade that they will forever be struck with for the rest of the show.
>>
>>14991880
They're literally getting an upgrade next episode
>>
>>14991715
>>14991879
>It's not been a clusterfuck like Ghost's distribution of the Eyecons.
>le everything in Ghost is shit meme

How was it a clusterfuck? we had some cool down time in between getting Billy and Benkei.
We literally have 10 straight episodes of NEW TOYS with no break in between
>>
>>14991887
I mean, Billy was episode 7. It's not a big difference. And to achieve that both Nobunaga's and Tutankhamun's forms debuted in the same episode.

Also, in Ex-Aid, we only get the base forms in episode 1, while Ghost had to introduce a form change already with Musashi in the very first episode.
>>
>>14991884
an upgrade that won't be used as frequently because TATAKAE
>>
>>14991887
At least Ex-Aid doesn't have ten forms just laying around.
>>
>>14991887
>How was it a clusterfuck?
I can sum up the first 10 episodes as:

>Takeru sitting around bitching about being dead
>Sennin references upcoming Eyecon because reasons
>Victim of week has drama that doesn't matter since only three ever returned after their episode
>Suddenly Ganma gets involved because reasons
>Victim visits temple or Takeru learns about Ganma attacking
>Gets beaten by Ganma, or instead Makoto is the one who prevents him from beating Ganma
>Takeru whines
>Helps victim resolve drama
>Gets new Eyecon
>Beats Ganma
>Alan and Saionji act ominous while BARELY nudging the plot forward
>Start all over next week
>>
>>14991887
>We literally have 10 straight episodes of NEW TOYS with no break in between
Yeah, so did Drive, Gaim, and Wizard.

The difference is that Ex-Aid, Drive, Gaim, and Wizard actually had PLOT develop during those 10 episodes.

We know more baout what's going on in Ex-Aid's 9th episode than we had any idea about what was going on in Ghost's 15th episode.
>>
not to mention that the first four toys are for four separate riders and the upgrades are just one, so it doesn't feel like a toy is "forgotten" for the sake of introducing a new one, all while keeping the plot moving
>>
>>14991911
>and Wizard actually had PLOT develop during those 10 episodes.
What? It developed Takeru's rivalry with Phoenix, if you count that as plot then Specter's backstory and turning against the Ganma world also are "plot".
>>
>>14991924
>What? It developed Takeru's rivalry with Phoenix
I meant Haruto there.
>>
>>14991887
The toys were boring and bad.

The actual episodes was a bit boring a repetitive. But it really only became shitty once Kanon was revived and you realized the pay off was nothing.
>>
>>14991924
Specter's backstory developed like this: He wants the Eyecons himself and he has a talking one that is his sister, and he was in "Hell." By episode 10 exactly, he "turned against the Ganma Empire" simply because Takeru saved Kanon. There was no actual development otherwise, and that was when the plot finally started to move forward.

Meanwhile, over the first 10 episodes of Ex-Aid:
>We learned Emu has a split personality
>We learned Hiiro and Taiga have a rivalry over the death of Hiiro's girlfriend
>We learned Hiiro and Graphite have a rivalry over Graphite being the one who killed Hiiro's girlfriend
>We learned Taiga and Graphite have a rivalry over Graphite being responsible for Taiga losing his job
>We learned gathering the 10 Gashats isn't actually to defeat the Bugster, but is some sort of data-gathering done between Dan and Paradox
>We learned Kiriya lies frequently because the last time he was fully honest, it got his friend killed
>We learned none of the Riders are going to trust Kiriya due to his frequent lying
>We learned Riders cannot become Riders without a compatibility surgery based around being injected with a portion of the Bugster virus
>We learned Emu never had this surgery
>We learned that he may have gotten something similar or worse when he was saved by Kyotaro

Bitch all you want about "BUT THEY'RE JUST NEW TOY EPISODES" - they actually have enough going on in them around the new toy that it doesn't fucking matter. Ghost didn't.
>>
>>14991949

Basically the difference is that in Ex-Aid, the toys are what provide more incentive and framework around which the characters develop and come into conflict with each other. What the powerups themselves actually ARE isn't as big of a deal as seeing how the characters use them and fight over them.

In Ghost, the powerup was treated as the payoff itself, and in the long run they had zero impact on character development.
>>
>>14991009
Have you figured out where to download the DLC?

I want Snipe
>>
File: What.jpg (53KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
53KB, 482x500px
>>14991949
>>14991928
>>14991911
>>14991908
>>
>>14991949
>>14991958
Half of the new toy episodes also introduced major, relevant characters - Hiro, Taiga, Kiriya, Graphite, Parado, and Dan.

We don't even know Parado's full intentions but due to actually solid writing and development, we can easily tell Dan and Parado have two entirely separate plans once all 10 Gashats are prepared.

Meanwhile, Alan and Saionji's were painted pretty openly: Alan wanted to use the wish to get shit for the Ganma, and Saionji wanted to take over the world. That's all.
>>
>>14991974
>I have no counter-argument, so let me just post a reaction image, that'll show him!
>>
>>14991974
Boring toys that were used to summon boring poncho's for the rider to wear. Then the writers tried to stall for time and make them all fleshed out characters by having annoying episodes where the Ghosts were interested in the victim of the week. Eyecons sucked.

>Look mina, collecting so many of you wasn't pointless, we can defeat and Ultima together! I still need you.
>Then they all get 1 shot by Gammaizers the next episode.
>>
File: top_0013.png (168KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
top_0013.png
168KB, 400x240px
>>14991018
>but can't hack my 3ds.
You don't even have Powersaves and OoT or Cubic Ninja to just simply run HANS? You don't need a fully hacked 3DS to import at all, you just need one if you want DLC or official patches since you can't grab them normally.

>>14991961
Sorry, can't help you out there.
>>
>>14992036
What counter-argument?
>>
>>14991983
I already posted my counter-argument anon.
I just love this reaction image.

Stop trying to shitpost
>>
>>14992045
>"Stop trying to shitpost," he says, trying to defend Ghost
>>
>>14991438
Just finished 555 for the first time, kind of a good ride... It was a bit hard to finish it though, as much as I loved the characters (especialy the trio of kind orphenocs) I couldn't stand all those stupid useless fights of 1 min, Kusaka was such a bitch, Kitazaki the most obnoxious faggot I've seen. The orphenocs in general are also a bit forgettable because they are monochromic and sometimes killed in one episode.

But I still loved it. That fuck yeah moments when Faiz, Kaixa and Delta are Henshining at the same time... EXCEED CH-CH-CHARGE !!!!

By the way, do I need to watch all the previous shows for Decade ? Because I just can't wait to watch it.
>>
>>14991961
None of the DLC has been released
>Sometime December
>Dark Ghost, Ex-Aid's forms and Brave's forms
>Sometime January
>Snipe, Mighty Brothers XX
Once the DLC comes out you'll need to wait for someone who has a JAP 3DS to download and rip the updates.
>>
>>14992061
You've seen one of the required ones to avoid a potential spoilers. I'd recommend watching Kabuto as well and you should be good.
>>
>>14992061
Decade is Mostly AU.
You will get a few spoilers you won't realize are spoilers, and will miss references.
>>
>>14991259
Try out Chalice, for some reason even at level 1 he's completely shredding anything I'm fighting right now, we're talking chunks of health from just normal attacks.
>>
>>14992071
>You will get a few spoilers you won't realize are spoiler

This. I watched Decade with only about half of the Heisei series that preceded it done, and I still enjoyed it a lot.
>>
>>14991639
I think the crossover episode actually handled that really well. Ryoma was all for scientific improvement but was very concerned about keeping his humanity.
>>
>>14991911
Wizard wasn't super focused on buy or toys every week. Yeah we got front loaded with gear and familiars but the rings weren't a collectible like any of the other shows, they were mostly just gags.
>>
Should i Watch Kamen Rider
or
should i kill myself?
>>
>>14992199
You should kill yourself. Or better yet, let me kill you. Come on, let's just enjoy ourselves to the fullest.
>>
Haruto must be so confused once everyone transforms into one another.
>>
>>14992204

At least Drive Arms and Type Fruits are still recognizably Gaim and Drive. Ex-Aid Damashii and Kaigan Ghost could easily be confused for the actual Ex-Aid and Ghost if you weren't paying attention.
>>
Gaim's undersuit is so fucking sexy
>>
>>14992203
ok man, how do you want to kill me?
>>
>>14991920
This
>>
I just realize that there isn't a level 4 because of that shit about the number 4 and japan.
>>
>>14992230
>shit about the number 4 and japan.
whats this? Is it like 13 in western countries?
>>
File: YomiPreArms.png (144KB, 198x441px) Image search: [Google]
YomiPreArms.png
144KB, 198x441px
>>14992221
Same with Yomi Ryugen
>>
>>14992232
Something about the kanji for number 4 being similar to that of death and they are scared of it because of that.
>>
>>14992232

Pretty much. "four" in japanese is a homophone for "death".
>>
Can someone translate the interactions between the Amazons Riders and Amazon?
>>
>>14992232
4 in Japanese can be pronounced the same as Death
>>
https://youtu.be/7smMKcGfO7w

Didn't we already see Makoto's dad in the summer movie? Who is this old guy in Rebirth?
>>
Should i say No?
>>
>>14992239
>That trailer
Jesus Christ the edge
>>
>>14992239
He doesn't seem to recognize the guy either, in spite of calling him his son. Maybe it's a "my true father!" deal or something, making Kanon and Makoto not blood related!
>>
>>14992232
4 in Japanese is "Shii" which sounds the same as "Shi," which means "Death."
>>
>>14992239
Grandfather probably, he's close to Edith
>>
>>14992239

I noticed they don't seem to be working on a DX toy for Alain's new form as well.
>>
>>14992230
I doubt that's it. They had no problem with Fourze.

It's probably because they can't possibly have a form for every single level. Ex-Aid's next form is gonna be in the double digits. Do you seriously believe that they'd give Ex-Aid that many forms? They're skipping numbers because it's more pragmatic that way. Ex-Aid's final form will probably be Level 100 or something.
>>
>>14992263
Probably counting on a Gaiden 2
>>
>>14991543
Necrom's introduction.
Man, the BGM music just made that perfect for the complete ass kicking he did that episode.
>>
>>14991543
its over
>>
So that's twice now. Ex-Aid was able to get the drop on a Level 3 Rider despite only being in Level 2. It's possible that he might even be able to defeat a Level 3 Rider with just Level 2. You wouldn't be much of a "genius gamer" if you couldn't do a low-level run of a game.
>>
TAKA
>>
>>14992263
It's probably a P-Bandai thing, it's Toy release won't get announced till they get closer to the movie being released
>>
>>14992287
KUJAKU
>>
>>14992291
BATTA
>>
File: Calm the fuck down.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Calm the fuck down.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
>>14992239
>mfw that CM
>>
Has anyone summarized thr Mach drama cd now that it's out?
>>
>tfw Haruto will never be your hope
>>
>>14992022
My 3ds has latest firmware so i assume i am SOL
>>
>>14992065
>january
Welp, may aswell wait till then to even play the game. I wanna be able to play with all the gamer riders.

Especially Mighty Brothers XX
>>
>>14992366
Latest firmware just means no CFW without soldering or another hacked 3DS, you can still run homebrew, one of which is HANS which lets you do region free. Like I said, if you have no CFW you can't get DLC or patches since those need to be installed as .cia files, but you can play the game off the cart if you import it.
>>
Has there been a Kabuki themed rider yet?
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>14992287
TORA KURESHIMA
>>
>>14992445
Did you google Kamen Rider Kabuki before asking this question?
>>
>>14992451
no, no i didn't
>>
>>14992451
no
>>
There should be a Kamen Rider themed on earthquakes and gargoyles.
>>
>>14992377
Oh do you know of any resources or guides I could read over?
>>
>>14992564
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/
>>
>>14991088
So RTA is a new sub group? How's their stuff compared to excite?
>>
>>14992579
RTA is a super computer who took a liking to Ex-Aid and releases subs withing 24 hours of the show airing.
They subs are good but not better's than Excite(not by much, they are really good)
Most people use RTA to watch the episode and Excite for rewatching purposes.
>>
There should be a rider with Cyclone and/or Joker thematic.
>>
>>14992667
How about Cyclone, and/or Joker?
>>
>>14992667
thats a stupid fucking idea
>>
There's a Gashat you can buy that plays EXCITE.
>>
So, why no Kouta in the movie?
>>
>>14992700
actor too busy
>>
>>14992667
there was a joker one, 2 actually.
>>
>>14992699
And another that plays some some of the BGM.
>>
>>14992705
doing what?
>>
>>14992709
acting
>>
>>14992714
hmm, interesting.
>>
File: 96333.jpg (32KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
96333.jpg
32KB, 352x288px
>>14991543
You get to see the best Liveman as a dilf
>>
>>14992706
JokerJoker?
>>
>>14992725
I never got that. What's the point, then?
>>
>>14992728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8cAv_gl6dk
About that form?? They needed a gimick so Decade could do "his thing" on them.
>>
File: Cyw51ObXcAEDw9L.jpg (68KB, 1146x859px) Image search: [Google]
Cyw51ObXcAEDw9L.jpg
68KB, 1146x859px
>>
File: Cyw52f7W8AAReiz.jpg (74KB, 1148x863px) Image search: [Google]
Cyw52f7W8AAReiz.jpg
74KB, 1148x863px
>>14992740
>>
File: Cyw53T4XcAQV1x3.jpg (70KB, 1148x861px) Image search: [Google]
Cyw53T4XcAQV1x3.jpg
70KB, 1148x861px
>>14992741
>>
File: Cyw54EEXgAALV_d.jpg (96KB, 1146x862px) Image search: [Google]
Cyw54EEXgAALV_d.jpg
96KB, 1146x862px
>>14992746
>>
man, this punchline sure is taking a while
>>
>>14992721
Best Liveman, next to Megumi
>>
Are the Drive insert songs not available to download anywhere?
>>
Anyone have a list of what Riders do what in Revolution?
>>
I've watched 18 Kamen Rider series, and i still dont know the Japanese word for Justice.
>>
>>14992896
It's "seieki" (精液).
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 1280x720px
『 ジェネシス 』
>>
>>14992896
>SEIGI NO MIKOTO
>>
>>14992896
Seigi: 正義
>>
>>14992896
AKU WO ZETTAI YURUSANAI
SEIGI NO MIKATA
GURETTO SAIYAMAN DA
>>
File: 1258294981443.jpg (13KB, 210x280px) Image search: [Google]
1258294981443.jpg
13KB, 210x280px
Hey guys, I need some help trying to find an old magazine scan

Before Kamen Rider W's design was revealed there was a fake magazine scan showing a silver helmet that looked vaguely like W's helmet

I haven't been able to find the photo so is there anyone here that knows what I'm talking about?
>>
>>14992913
OMAE WA DARE DA!
ORE NO NAKA NO ORE!
>>
I dont get the running gag of people sneezing when being talked about
>>
>>14992922
It's based on the old urban myth that if someone mentions your name, you sneeze.
>>
>first a doughnut tranny
>now a pastry tranny
what is it with sugary confections and trannys?
>>
>>14992932
>pastry tranny
If you're referring to Oren, I can 100% confirm to you he is a man. Just a very, very gay one.
>>
>>14992932
baking is considered a feminine pastime despite the majority of commercial bakers (and chefs in general) being male? That's all I've got. Even liking sweets in Japan is considered girly, think about that when you next see Brave.
>>
>>14992932
Sweets are considered a feminine thing in Japan.
>>
>>14992950
That's appropriate for Brave since he's such a colossal bitch.
>>
>>14991543
The sakamoto chapters I guess and some random chapters.
>>
>>14992945
>I can 100% confirm to you he is a man
whats his dick like?
>>
>>14992932
>Oren
>Tranny
He may be FABULOUS but he ain't a dick chopper
>>
>>14992950
>>14992961
>Brave will one day be MR.DANGEROUS II
>>
>Those amazing suits
>That awesome opening
>Fucking awesome OSTs

Kiva is a waste
>>
>>14993019
OST*
>>
>>14993000

>Not DR. DANGEROUS
>>
>>14992994
But he really wanted that juicy MELON.
I was surprised when i found his wife was Roshuo's wife in Gaim.
>>
>>14992961
Brave is a hero, really Brave and manly as fuck.
>>
>>14993019
It's dumb as fuck, but I like to watch it from time to time. Shit, it's better than Ghost.
>>
>>14993050
>Willing to let patients die for next to no reason
>brave and manly
Sure.
>>
>>14993059
go to the ex-aid rta thread, there was a good discussion on why Hiiro is the way he is.
>>
>>14993062
Because he's a bitch. That's all the discussion I need.
>>
>>14993019
Kiva has Otoya, so with that is a 10/10 for me.

The keyword here is: ME.
>>
File: 1479127693235.webm (253KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479127693235.webm
253KB, 640x360px
>>14993064
whatever floats your goat man
>>
>>14993062
you do realize surgeons always need to check up on their patients right, even at least a couple of times for post-op?

Hiiro ain't doing that.

Also Emu had "operated" more than him.
>>
>>14992913
Translation? I know it's a DBZ thing but I can't find the quote
>>
>>14992230

Level 4 is sharing the DKHZ parts. Level 5 is one Rider using the whole set.
>>
File: 1464549494583.jpg (229KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464549494583.jpg
229KB, 1280x720px
>>14993047

>he didn't become Hawktigersexual by the end of Gaim
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-04-20h01m27s240.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-04-20h01m27s240.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
unf
>>
>>14993057
You guys think everything is better than ghost
>>
>>14993216
Wizard was worse.
>>
>>14993221
naw i dont think Wizard is that bad
>>
>>14993221
Wizard is not bad, just slow, ghost is just plain bad.
>>
>>14993188
Im a spic so this will be a rough translation:
I will never forget evil!
Ally of Justice!
Great Saiyaman is here!

>>14993207
Takatora was the fucking MVP of Gaim, taking down energy arms users with his Zangetsu base form 2 times.
>>
>>14993225
>naw i dont think Wizard is that bad
>>14993232
>Wizard is not bad, just slow, ghost is just plain bad.

Look I hate ghost too but let's not pretend wizard is good
>>
I'm just watching Gaim. Kouta and Mitchy make a really great team. I hope they become both an amazing team, and amazing friends like Agito and G3 were.
>>
File: jokes on you.webm (891KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
jokes on you.webm
891KB, 854x480px
MAHHA
>>
>>14993248

Micchy doesn't last that long before the power all goes to his head, sadly. Like three episodes before he starts losing it.
>>
>>14993247
Wizard is at worst slow and tedious, but for the most part its not terrible. It has great action, good villains, Beast is great, Haruto is good when someone remembers to give him a personality, and the belts and suits are amazing. It just had way too many 2-parters and an incredibly predictable story
>>
>>14993251
What a role model for young children.
>>
>>14993251
That little head wobble on ex-aid and sudden cut makes this .webm all the more hilarious
>>
>>14993251
why are running kamen riders so hilarious
>>
>>14993266
>role model

Emu gets called out for being a completely irrational dick multiple times in this episode, and then it turns out that he can't even handle the powerup on his own, and now he's pissed off literally everyone else.
>>
>>14993266
Are main riders usually good role models for kids?
>>
>>14993301
Gentaro
>>
File: 1472207422754.jpg (140KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472207422754.jpg
140KB, 482x500px
>>14993310
>wears a dead crow on his head and doesn't wear the school uniform
The best role model is Momotaros.
>>
>>14993312
>he doesn't like Pomp
>>>/out/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>14993314
The delinquent pompadour hasn't been in style in decades, but wearing the rotting carcass of a bird on your head hasn't been in style at any point in history. And he STILL wears it as a high school teacher.
>>
>>14993317
What did Gentaro's ever do to you?
All he wanted was to be friends.
>>
>>14993321
He didn't befriend Principal Tachibana-san.
>>
>>14993321
>>14993327
Or this girl
>>
File: 1459540366954.jpg (48KB, 289x248px) Image search: [Google]
1459540366954.jpg
48KB, 289x248px
>>14993248
>I hope they become both an amazing team, and amazing friends like Agito and G3 were.
>>
>>14993334
YAAMI NO NAAKA
>>
DROP
>>
FIRE
>>
GEMINI
>>
>>14993327
yeah he did, and then Principal Tachibana-san took advantage of and betrayed that friendship.
>>14993331
He befriended her off screen
>>
>>14993216
Dude, I am currently watching Ghost. It is shit.
>>
Why do people call Rider 1 by the name
Rider Strawberry?
>>
>>14993372
why do this to yourself
have you watched every other kamen rider series including showa and have no better use of rider watching time than to watch it
>>
>>14993376
Ichigo is Japanese for strawberry.
>>14993378
I just needed to know. I needed to know why everyone thought it was shit. I saw episode 1 when it first aired, thought it was bad, and this is me going back and giving it another chance.

I shouldn't of done that.
>>
>>14993301
well, at least he had Kuuga for that
>>
>>14993331
i'm glad someone else noticed.
>>
>>14993393
Yusuke was kind of a self-righteous dick.
>>
>>14993314

The problem with Gen's delinquent hair is that, as per all Heisei Rider leads never getting haircuts during their run for some reason, by the end of the show his hair's gotten so long that it looks even less like a pomp and does look like a dead crow stuck to his head.
>>
Does anyone have the WizardXGaim movie? The torrents are dead and i cant find a DDL
>>
>>14993414
http://live.ozc-anime.com/2016/11/kamen-rider-x-kamen-rider-gaim-wizard-the-fated-movie-war-feud/
bruh
>>
>Decade, Zangetsu, Basco, and Yuuseless were all in the same Tenimyu play at the same time
Jeez, small world
>>
>>14993427
I've come to the conclusion that I don't really like W all that much. I mean, like, I like the characters. I do. I like Shoutarou, Philip and Terui, and I guess even Akiko kind of.

But the story itself is kind of boring. Most of the cases are fairly lame and the villains aren't very interesting. It's basically a bunch of fun characters doing comparatively boring things, fighting boring enemies, solving boring cases.
>>
>>14993436
Not that anon you replied to, but what does that have to do with Tenimyu?
>>
>>14993436
>It's basically a bunch of fun characters doing comparatively boring things, fighting boring enemies, solving boring cases.

Welcome to Sanjo's writing.
>>
>>14993459
nah sanjo's fine, he just doesn't work with mystery
>>
>thanks to RTA i can feel like a japanese kid watching Kamen Rider sunday morning at 8AM
>>
File: 95694897.png (145KB, 422x433px) Image search: [Google]
95694897.png
145KB, 422x433px
>>14992916
Late, but I gotcha. I love collecting obscure shit like this.
>>
>>14993464
You'd also need family that loves you though.
>>
>>14993470
i have a family that loves me, so i can feel 100% like a japanese kid.
>>
>>14993471
Your dad just died to a Japanese cold.
>>
>>14993473
been dead for almost 4 years anon.
>>
>>14993471
oh yeah, whens the last time you called our mom and told her you love her?
>>
>>14993474
Your mom got run over by a Japanese truck.
>>
File: itsfine.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
itsfine.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>14993475
this morning, legit, i live withing walking distance of my family
>>14993476
oh well, they loved me.
>>
>>14993481
wow, youre such a good son/daughter
>>
>>14993486
i know, i try very hard to be there for my whole family, no matter how bad the situation is you can always count on family so you shouldn't let them down either.
>>
>>14993490
but what if your parents are secretly working for Shocker?
>>
>>14993495
that means there is a chance i can be turn into a cyborg working for evil and we all know cyborgs working for evil all are good at heart and have a 50/50 chance of becoming kamen riders!
>>
>>14993499
but what if your dad turn himself into an evil belt and kills your worst enemy turned best friend?
>>
File: 1479339552479.png (392KB, 609x522px) Image search: [Google]
1479339552479.png
392KB, 609x522px
>>14993505
i would follow Go's guidelines to dealing with this situations.
>>
>>14993508
>ITEIYO
>>
>>14993481
>>14993490
>>14993499
>>14993508
This guy has his shit together.
>>
>>14993499
>d we all know cyborgs working for evil all are good at heart
Other than Scorpionman.
>>
>>14991958
I really like how the powerups are treated in this season because even if they look goofy they're actually treated seriously and the riders fight over them and treat them as actual weapons they need for the upcoming fights. It's like the complete opposite of some Rider shows I can think of (like most Inoue Rider shows where the power-ups are thrown around like candy, insert faiz_accel_debut.webm here)
>>
>tfw no Secondary Rider V-Cinema with returning secondary riders ala Heisei Generations

I just wanna see Accel, Birth, Meteor, Beast, and others back in action
>>
>>14993508
>Character is named Go
>he makes people stop
huh...really makes you think
>>
>>14993521
But Accel had a V-Cinema about him.
>>
>>14993548
He wants a V-Cinema centered around a secondary Rider team-up.

But I can't see that working out too well. Compared to main Riders, secondary Riders would probably have bad compatibility. After all, they're generally less friendly than the main Riders. Not always, but that tends to be the case more often than not.
>>
>>14993553
At the very least, though, I'm sure the majority of them would be disgusted by Kaixa's treatment of Faiz, though.
>>
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
Wow, what a ride. My inner boy surely been satisfied. So many happened that it doesn't feel like 90 minutes, but rather 190 minutes. Many canons has been raped, but I don't mind, it was fun. The only thing that bugging me - wait, what the Hell? They didn't fixed the timeline? So that means that humanity suffered FORTY FUCKING YEARS like for no reason?! Moreover, if all Riders defeated all evil organizations that has been united under Shocker banner - that means that all past Riders (i.e. before OOO) now... doing nothing? Just sitting and watching how OOO saving the world? OK, some of them has circumstances, like W running their detective agency, bit what about others?
And remind me - isn't RX is just an upgraded form of Black, i.e. they cannot exist simultaneously?
>>
>>14993608
Nothing in crossovers makes logical sense. Expecting proper logic or continuity in a Kamen Rider crossover movie is expecting the ghost of Mr. Rogers to bring peace to the middle east.
>>
>>14993614
It just hit me. If there was the original Kikaider - then it means there are TWO Kikaiders now? One rebooted from Gaim and one original?
...It's like bloody X-Men movies - fuck logic, fuck continuity, you're welcome to fry your brain in attempt to bring it all together, and if you do - don't forget to share it with our script writers, they need an inspiration and a good laugh.
>>
>>14993629
Who is the Deadpool of the Kamen Rider franchise?
>>
Why doesn't Kamen Rider have insert songs anymore? Some of my favorite songs are Rider inserts so it's a real shame.
>>
>Orange Arms
>They cover his chest and shoulders, not his arms
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>14993644
Akiko "The Idiot From Osaka" Narumi.
>>
>>14993648
It's only been one show that didn't have any, give it till episode 14/15 of Ex-Aid, if none have shown up by then, start to panic a little.

On the other side of the fence though, due to Ghost not having any inserts, Zyuohger got a whole heap of them and they were all fantastic.
>>
>>14993650
"Arms" as in "Weapons".
>>
>>14993654
don't spoil my fun like that.
>>
>>14993652
I feel like if Ex-Aid were going to have any they would have had one by now at least.
>>
>>14993658
Drive didn't get one until after Dead Heat debuted, so just keep your hopes up, Anon. Don't give into despair so easily.
>>
>>14993657
OK than, tell me how I should spoil your fun.
>>
>>14993652
We normally got them right away, though.
>>
>>14993658
Please give into despair and bring forth a new phantom.
>>
>>14993665
I've been waiting for it to happen for a while, but sadly I'm still here.
>>
>>14993665
But what about old? Think about old Phantom!
>>
>>14993667
Not for long, I assure you. Just give it about 30 more years...
>>
>>14993669
what?
>>
>>14993673
Don't think about Phantoms. You shouldn't.
>>
>>14993608
At the time of Fourze, it was stated that most Riders were dealing with stuff of their own even in the present. As of the last two years, Shocker was never even destroyed, only left Japan.

Also, the timeline was partially restored in Let's Go Kamen Riders, which is why the Riders were back in the first place.

Just sitting and watching how OOO saving the world? OK, some of them has circumstances, like W running their detective agency, bit what about others?

>And remind me - isn't RX is just an upgraded form of Black, i.e. they cannot exist simultaneously?
Decade presented them as counterparts from different worlds, and most crossovers aside from SHTGP go with that.
>>
>My DKHZ is being delivered today

Time to go berserk.
>>
>>14993697
I'm jealous. That gashat has some of the best sounds.
>the electric guitar on it's jingle
>that level 2 song
At least I've got a Proto MAX
>>
Who's the weakest Rider? I've narrowed it down to the following:
>Kuuga Growing Form
>G3 Mild
>Ryuki Blank Form
>Riotrooper
>Den-O Plat Form
>Kurokage
>Drive Type: Speed/Wild/Technic
>>
>>14993749
Den-O Plat Form.
>>
>>14993749
If we're looking purely at the forms without taking the users into account, then we should first look at what each Rider is capable of and what they have access to.

Growing Form has low stats, no weapons, and can only perform a Growing Kick which has a third of the power of a Mighty Kick.

G3 Mild is even weaker than vanilla G3 and a limited power supply, but is built to be tough and has access to a few firearms. The weapons aren't really worth much, though.

Blank Form has nothing. A sword that snaps in half the moment it's used, and that's it.

Riotroopers have access to ranged and melee assault weapons, but have low stats and don't have much power behind their attacks. Their strengths always lied in numbers, so individually, a Riotrooper is pretty weak. They have access to both land and air vehicles, granting them somewhat superior mobility compared to other Riders of their level. However, they can't seem to perform Exceed Charges.

Plat Form is weak, really weak. On paper, it's not necessarily as bad as the others, since it has access to the Den-Gasher, which can take on a variety of forms, granting it unparalleled weapon variety. It should also be capable of Full Charge finishers. The problem is, however, that the form is generally only available to someone with a weak will. Anyone with a strong will would automatically create for themselves a superior form.

Kurokage are the weakest Riders in Gaim, but they do possess weapons and can perform the standard finishers that all Sengoku Drivers grant. In theory, that would place them higher than Kuuga Growing Form, Ryuki Blank Form and Riotroopers. However, unarmed humans have managed to defeat them, so their track record is pretty terrible.

Drive Type: Speed/Wild/Technic appears to be a complete piece of shit that's practically falling apart at the seams. It may actually be the worst of them all.
>>
>>14993749
Den-O Plat Form by far. He's pretty much just Ryotaro with a suit and no weapons at all.
>>
File: kabuto_057[1].jpg (27KB, 354x245px) Image search: [Google]
kabuto_057[1].jpg
27KB, 354x245px
Hey, do these losers count?
>>
>>14993768
He has weapons. The Den-Gasher. He even used it once.
>>
Does anyone know if Takumi ever used the Faiz Phone as an actual phone and if he used the gun mode outside of being transformed?
>>
>>14993787
He used it as a normal phone like once or twice. It was rare, but he did use it as one.

Incidentally, Gentarou also used the Magnet Switches as a phone as well. But Tsukasa never used the K-Touch as a phone even once.
>>
All Kamen Rider Revolution finishers

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30166740
>>
The first episode of Hibiki is perfect.

Does it get better? Does Inoue ruin it?
>>
>>14993790
JET SLIDER
CUM CLOSER
>>
>>14993794
it's fucking comfy. im not even memeing

most of the time the fights takes place in the forest and there's so many camping scenes, characters interaction feels really warm and lighthearted, it's so relaxing
>>
>>14993794
The retool in the middle pretty much kicks the whole show in it's metaphorical oni dick.
>>
>>14993790
The sprites in these games are always so poorly animated.
>>
>>14993788
The K-Touch was a phone?
>>
>>14993865
It was a smartphone. The biggest, most cumbersome smartphone in existence.
>>
>>14993865
never seen the batteries or the DCD provider the screen has?
>>
>>14993867
oh wow. I assumed it was Totally Not A PSP or something like that. No wonder Tsukasa didn't bother with it. Not like he has many people to call anyway.
>>
>>14993876
It was basically meant to symbolize his connection to the Riders. Phones are meant to connect people after all. Also, nowadays, most people use their phones as cameras as well.
>>
>>14993876
I wonder what kind of coverage Tsukasa gets on it. Can he call other worlds he's visited if he remembers to get someone's number?
>>
>>14993892
Who knows? Tsukasa isn't really the type to call people to begin with, though. He's more the type to show up unannounced.
>>
>>14993894
I wonder if he can at least text with it. Or browse the internet at the very least.

He probably has to use people's wifi though, that's why he never does it.
>>
>>14993898
He doesn't really need to. He's a walking Rider encyclopedia.
>>
>>14993900
But what if he wants to look up some movie times? Or like load up a podcast or something.
>>
>>14993901
The worlds only summon him when they have need of him. He moves onto the next world immediately after he's done with the current one.
>>
>>14993894
Tsukasa is the kind of person that even if you gave him your phone number before telling him to call you, he'd still rock up unannounced because he "forgot" it meant anything else than an archaic term for a visit.
>>
>>14993903
Yeah but considering he's gone full crawlinginmyskin loner these days and left his only friends behind in God only knows what world, he's got no one to talk to at length. I would think he'd at least want to watch youtube or something once in a while. And if he's got a smartphone with a nice big screen, he might as well.
>>
File: K-Touch Set.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
K-Touch Set.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>14993892
It (well, the toy version at least) does come with a numeral card insert, so one can assume he could do so. He just never used it onscreen for the same reason you never see how Diend travels between worlds.
>>
>>14993764

The thing is that all of those still boost the user beyond human, if only slightly.

Riderman is totally human aside from that one arm of his. His suit doesn't provide him any extra strength or defense and he has to rely on his arm attachments. The Riderman Machine is an ordinary motorcycle with no special modifications or weapons. I'd say he's the weakest based on that.
>>
>>14993911
>Numbers order from right to left
what the fuck, I've never seen that even on Japanese phones.
>>
>>14993915
And yet Riderman was able to go toe to toe with literal monsters on a regular basis like it was nothing.
>>
>>14993911
We do see how he travels between worlds. Unlike Tsukasa, who lost his memories for the bulk of the series, Diend was fully conscious of his ability to manipulate the dimensional walls. All he had to do was pass through one. This is also how Decade travels through worlds after the end of his series.
>>
>>14993790
That's a pretty nice roster.
>>
>>14993915
Depending what sources you take as canon, he either later became a cyborg, or surviving a nuclear explosion inspired him to train hard enough to keep up with cyborgs. It's kind of a moot point.

>>14993918
It's to fit with the retarded button layout necessary to activate the codes. Why they thought that was necessary is beyond me, but I guess it's more interesting that way.

>>14993930
Shows how much of Decade I remember.
>>
>>14993918
It's a transparent card. Think about that.
>>
Chase, no! You'll reveal the ruse!
>>
>>14993955
Oh god, i loved that part so much!
Chase was a miracle of the universe.
>>
How long until Zombie Genm shows up?
>>
>>14993709
It's great. I was a little disappointed with Proto MAX, due to it using the same jingle for level 2 and 3, but I still like it.
My only issue is I now have 11 gashats and the case coming out at the end of the month holds 11, but it's also coming with one and there will be more in the future.

Konami Dan is stealing my wallet again.
>>
Fucking hate the retarded baby faggot lvl 1s
>>
>>14993940
But the card is clearly facing up in that image.
>>
>>14994015
Look at the the notch for both cards.
>>
>>14993980
Next year. In January.
>>
>>14993915
>His suit doesn't provide him any extra strength or defense
What? I'm pretty sure it does. It's just weaker compared to V3's full body augmentation which is why he's so ineffective in V3 itself.

His suit has a full tech spec like the other Riders, which wouldn't be needed if it were just for show and only the arm mattered.
>>
>>14993769
No. I wish they did, but they only exist to be jobbers. Can you imagine if there was a cool bullet ant zecter instead of these costumes they got from party city?
>>
File: Drive_SURPRISE-DRIVE_CD.png (723KB, 660x659px) Image search: [Google]
Drive_SURPRISE-DRIVE_CD.png
723KB, 660x659px
>>14991611
Uh...
>>
File: Not Amused.jpg (48KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
Not Amused.jpg
48KB, 500x423px
>the means of saving his life isn't really orthodox (i.e. injecting him with bugster virus)
>le vaccines make you autistic meme
>>
Books 5 & 6 of Kuuga's manga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HoK6UObPLM
>>
>>14994219
>Half way through the manga, they reveal a scientist who works on the G3 System
>Yuusuke saves him, but hesitates in fighting the person behind the G3 System
>Vice Versa for the man in the G3 Suit, since he saw Kuuga as a saviour.
>The scientist then pleads to the two of them:
>TATAKAE
>>
>>14994215

>Bugster Vaccine back fires
>Toei gets major back lash
Granted, I'm not sure if a vaccine for a digital virus would work.
>>
https://twitter.com/ckcnaphoto/status/805024995751510016
>>
File: CywF8KKUoAAsleh.jpg-large.jpg (393KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CywF8KKUoAAsleh.jpg-large.jpg
393KB, 1920x1280px
>>14994244

This is amazing.
>>
>>14994243
>>14994215
to be fair, it's not stated as a vaccine
>>
File: 2.jpg-large.jpg (337KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg-large.jpg
337KB, 1920x1280px
>>14994250

Shit, wait
>>
File: 3.jpg-large.jpg (327KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg-large.jpg
327KB, 1920x1280px
>>14994215
>>14994243

>Kamen Rider Vaccine never
Or maybe just Vac
>>
so what massive twist can they give us for Ex-Aid
>>
>>14994274

Emu was a Bugster all along.
>>
>DRIVE! Type: Over Tridoron!
>>
>>14994274
Paradox is another split-personality rider like Mighty Brothers XX
Pallad, who loves puzzles, is the Perfect Puzzle half
Graphite, the violent, reckless asshole is the Knockout Fighter half
>>
File: Capture.png (233KB, 724x894px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
233KB, 724x894px
Welcome to hell
>>
>>14994294

I'm 100% sure that Paradox is just one guy.
>>
>>14994334
man Fighter form is too bara looking for Pallad
>>
>>14994334
I'm basically just speculating, it's only based on the fact that Pallad keeps talking about puzzles, but never mentions fighting games.

But if it's true, it might explain why we haven't seen Paradox's driver yet

Also, Black Graphite isn't wearing the Bugvisor belt
>>
>>14994348

Paradox doesn't have a driver. It's like those shitty pop stations that only have two games, and you can't put anything new in.
>>
>>14994348
Probably because he's using a proto gashat instead of the newer bugvisor that gives him modern shit.

Would make more sense for Graphite to die and become a zombie(genm)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZVer_-NZM
>>
>>14994378
She is really off tune
>>
File: Motors_riding_Bugster_Virus.jpg (105KB, 773x939px) Image search: [Google]
Motors_riding_Bugster_Virus.jpg
105KB, 773x939px
>>14994348

There's something I don't understand. Only Graphite and the Motors Bugster have these spiky gloves. What's the significance?
>>
>>14993768
Den-O Plat Form is essentially like each of the four basic Den-O forms, it's just that Ryotaro himself is so weak at this point that he can't make proper use of the Den-Gasher or the Full Charge.
It's one of the reasons I like Liner Form so much, because it shows the progress he's made throughout the show as a character and that even without the Imagin he'd be able to handle himself.
Until they retcon that shit with every movie after Final Countdown and Liner Form is never seen again
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-05-08h49m46s137.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-05-08h49m46s137.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
Haruto is gay with himself
>>
File: vagina detected.gif (381KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
vagina detected.gif
381KB, 250x140px
>>14993749
one of the female riders
>>
File: PpTJ0nv.jpg (217KB, 696x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PpTJ0nv.jpg
217KB, 696x1000px
Is this... Ichijou ?
>>
Know what would make Ghost more interesting? If Takeru started out as a total, good for nothing punk.
>>
>>14994457
Takumi?
>>
>>14994488
No, no, no. I mean like pic related.
>>
>>14994457
Fuccboi more better

-Toei
>>
>>14994488
Basically, the complete opposite of what Gentaro is.
>>
File: Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Cast-4.jpg (86KB, 243x317px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Cast-4.jpg
86KB, 243x317px
Is he kakkoii and omoshiroi sugoi no monogatari yet?
>>
>>14994497
Less offensive for the kids?
>>
>>14994508
Toei gives hope that the viewing kids will grow up to look as handsome as their heroes.

But obviously that's not the case.
>>
>>14994502
Right now he's starting to lash out over his "fellow" riders being moody assholes, so I think he's pretty omoshiroi
>>
>That part in the Wizard x Gaim movie where Takatora turns into Fourze and refused to UCHI KITA
I lost my fucking shit.
>>
>With the inclusion of DKHZ, each Rider will finally be able to have a gashat in the kimewaza slot and one in each holder slot

It's nice when these are evened out. Even if it will only be for a few weeks.
>>
File: Crack Ships.png (338KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crack Ships.png
338KB, 854x480px
>>14994318
I seen worse.

And shipped worse
>>
>>14994457
Yeah! And the premise of the plot is centered around a serial killer and trying to nab him!
>>
When does Decade get bad? I heard it wasn't a good show but I'm in episode 10 and Tsukasa is really cool so far.
>>
>>14994573
The only bad decade episodes are like the last 3.

The show just really doesn't have a plot which is kind of poetic considering (actual spoiler:) the point is a journey with no destination."Maybe the journey is where I belong"

The overall storyline that's meant to link everything together is just so bad that it's ruined a lot of other rider media (like the crossovers) but Decade as a show is fine and Tsukasa is one of the best riders.
>>
>>14994560
Now you're in the money.
>>
>>14994294
We've literally seen Graphite nad Paradox interact with people at the same time

Also, every other "change in personality" we've seen has something to show the personality's changed. The director's little "Ding!" or Poppy's little music note, or the wind adjusting Emu's hair.
>>
>>14994604
I wasn't saying Graphite and Pallad are the same person, that's obviously not the case.

I was thinking something more like W, where there's a main body that has a second consciousness in it after transforming. I thought it might be an interesting play on the theme of multiple personalities.
>>
>>14994611
Graphite's not fighting games either, though. He's DKHZ.
>>
Know what would've made Ghost Better? If the entire thing was a Weekend at Bernies plot. Where Akari and Onari make it seem like the Ganma didn't really kill him and Takeru's corpse Keeps hapzardly taking them out.

>>14994604
I think Graphite is gonna die after the Drago Knight Hunter team up and Pallads going to absorb him into his body, personality and all. Only because the fighter portion kind of looks like Graphite.
>>
>>14994615
You're right, but I can't think of anyone else who could fill the gap of Knockout Fighter, unless Pallad has a second personality that we haven't seen yet.

I was figuring it'd be the way >>14994616 described, or something like that.
>>
>>14994573
There's a lot of not-muh going on with Decade. I mean, the plot about an original rider going around lamer versions of previous riders (except Den-O, kinda) and styling all over them.
Also he's kind of a jerk to everyone around him.
>>
File: yesss.jpg (11KB, 480x236px) Image search: [Google]
yesss.jpg
11KB, 480x236px
>>14994616
>yfw Paradox is actually 2 riders like Kick and Punch Hopper

I mean come on, there are 4 heroes and it would be nice to even them out with the villains.
>>
>>14994631
Couple of Weeks time it's gonna be 5 heroes (Emu/M's gonna be two riders soon) vs. a dead guy (GENM) and a two for one special (if paradox is evil that is)
>>
>>14994636
Paradox better be evil, we already got 4 good guys.
>>
>>14994641
Snipe is hardly good and Emu's barely a guy.
>>
>>14994641
We have one good guy, three willing to help out but ultimately not interested in anything other than their own goals and one dude that just wants data and to style on everyone else.
>>
File: 1452382948214.jpg (144KB, 500x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1452382948214.jpg
144KB, 500x1077px
>>14993936
>train hard enough to keep up with cyborgs

it doesn't make any sense either way considering he's still fighting the same now as he was back in 1973 but his peers have aged into old men and even Hongo the glorious chosen one needs a power suit and his body was deteriorating (???)
If Riderman is a guy why isn't he old too and if he's a cyborg, again why isn't he old like the others? It's particularly a problem in his case because his fucking face is exposed.
>>
>>14994646
Snipe is Leangle
>>
>>14994573
It doesn't get bad, but there are times where it CAN get bad.

Case in point what >>14994585 said. There's actually a reason for Tsukasa's journey, but it's all told in just one scene, and in retrospect, runs counter to pretty much what Kamen Rider stood for.
>>
I hope they all put their fists in before they fight

>>14994650
Leangle was a bitch who was sometimes mind controlled and could barely win a fight to save his life.

Snipe knows exactly what he's doing and has shown to be capable of it twice now. M has lost to Snipe more times than he's lost to GENM
>>
>>14994654
Snipe is Baron then
>>
>>14994657
and Baron was hardly good. Baron literally wanted to end the world.

Snipe is Ouga.
>>
>>14994636
>Couple of Weeks time it's gonna be 7 heroes (Zangetsu is gonna be two riders soon) vs. Duke Lemongarb and a literal fruit
>>
>>14994662
he was good until the Lord Baron part, fighting alongside Gaim.
>>
>>14994666
Mighty Action Brothers literally splits Emu into two different riders from what we've seen with the leaks.
>>
>>14994671
He was good all the way.
>>
Ryuki - Ex Aid
Knight - Brave
Zolda - Lazer
Ouga - Snipe
>>
>>14994674
I was pointing out the absurdity of calling Riders "heroes" when most of them have their own agenda that's not good.

Hell, Gaim actually pulled it off well by illustrating how, once the Overlords were taken care of, everyone went back to their own schemes.
>>
File: taddle.jpg (18KB, 122x138px) Image search: [Google]
taddle.jpg
18KB, 122x138px
>>14994682
>>14994662
>Ouga
>>
Madoka - Ex-Aid
Sayaka - Brave
Mami - Lazer
Kyoko - Snipe
Homura - Gemn
Oriko and Kirika - Paradox

Better comparison than Ryuki
>>
>>14994662
>Snipe is Ouga.
OUGA OUGA OUGA CHAKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8
>>
>>14994688
Madoka - Gaim
>>
>>14994685
>>14994692
I'm sorry I couldn't remember a made up word from a series I last touched months ago.
>>
>>14994693
Madoka - Gaim
Sayaka - Ryugen
Mami - Kurokage
Kyoko - Baron
Homura - Zangetsu
>>
File: Wut Skull.png (195KB, 578x246px) Image search: [Google]
Wut Skull.png
195KB, 578x246px
>>14994697
>made up word
>just two mushed up kanji that read into King of Snakes
>>
>>14994705
Yes combining two words to make a new word that didn't exist means it's made up. It's even extra confusing in a language you don't know.

Sorry I don't know the Kanji for King Snake.
>>
>>14994697
>Made up words
Ouja is one of the three most memorable Riders from the show, dude. Also, it means "Snake King."

There's a semi-medieval thing to all the names.
>>
>>14994662
>Snipe is Ouja
Not even slightly, nigga.

Ouja was an always evil serial killer who lied and manipulated so he could KILL people

Snipe is a generally amoral, but well-intentioned asshole who wants to stop the Bugster by himself for an unknown reason.
>>
>>14994719
>Snipe is a generally amoral, but well-intentioned asshole who wants to stop the Bugster by himself for an unknown reason.
He put someone's life on the line just so he could get Gekitotsu and DoReMiFa
>>
>>14994723
But that's not because his goal was to kill the patient. He just doesn't give a shit about anyone else. His goal is still to destroy the bugsters.
>>
Snipe - Odin Just wants to ultimately win the "game" through whatever means necessary.Asshole who's solution to everything is tatakaing.
GENM - Gai. Game developer who wants to style on people and stir up shit.
>>
>>14994723
He wanted to stop the Bugster. Ouja didn't want to stop shit, he wanted it to KEEP going. If anything, Graphite is more Ouja than Snipe.
>>
>>14994777
How can you call that "well-intentioned"? He only wants to destroy all Bugsters. He doesn't give a shit about the potential casualties and victims.
>>
>>14994831
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WANTS TO DESTROY THE VIRUS THAT'S KILLING PEOPLE!? THAT'S NOT GOOD INTENTIONED AT ALL!

Sup Haruka
>>
>>14994839
Here's the thing. His "intentions" aren't good. His "intentions" have nothing to do with saving lives or helping people. His "intentions" are purely directed at the Bugsters.
>>
>>14994839
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WANTS TO DESTROY THE ROBOTS THAT'S KILLING PEOPLE!? THAT'S NOT GOOD INTENTIONED AT ALL!

Hey Gou!
>>
>>14994853
Well, Shinnosuke and Kiriko, since Gou's the he in the sentence.
>>
Why are there so many unlikable assholes in this show? Every rider except Emu is a selfish douchebag willing to let civilians die without a second thought.
>>
>>14994867
Well, it creates conflict, which is always a good thing in an action show.
>>
>>14994850
>I want to cure HIV as thoroughly as possible, and I don't really want anyone else involved in it, because if you do get involved I'm going to take advantage of you in any way I can
>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU SOME SORT OF SERIAL KILLER!?
>>
Really, you can definitely rationalize the motives.

>I stopped this monster from hurting more people.
>YOU FUCKER CROSSED THE LINE!

>Hey, I can't really trust these robots because they killed my dad and like, a thousand other people and just two robots being good isn't gonna account to the fact that there's a hundred and six others that-
>HOW DARE YOU BE JUSTIFIABLY RACIST?!
>proceeds to forcibly slap him

>I made this virus that creates human-sized flesh eaters. I wanna stop them now.
>WHAT THE FUCK MAN!? I DON'T THINK EATING PEOPLE IS EVIL AT ALL!

>I just really want my dad to love me.
>Oh. Okay then. I totally forgive you then for killing not only my father but also your own.

>I'M GONNA BLOW UP JAPAN BECAUSE I WANNA MEET ALIENS!
>Oh... Well thank you for indirectly putting us through mortal peril because you trained us to be better people.

>I just want to revive my daughter! Is that too much to ask?
>... You know, fuck it. I want a piece of that idol too. Sorry, Japan.
>proceeds to join crazy scientist's ritual
>>
>>14994880
>I want to cure HIV by killing every people infected with HIV
this is more like this
>>
>>14994902
>WHAT THE FUCK MAN!? I DON'T THINK EATING PEOPLE IS EVIL AT ALL!
Daily reminder this one was being said to the juvenile Mamoru who, if let under stress, would've gone fully feral and then would've made everything even worse

All Haruka was doing was trying to keep him from snapping by using that particular line
>>
>>14994880
You're the one who brought up intentions.

Taking your example, he only cares about finding a cure for HIV. He doesn't care who dies in the process.

To make an extreme example, if you're willing to let every single HIV patient die in the pursuit of finding a cure, would that be good-intentioned? Even if you find a cure, everyone who could benefit from it is already dead. You got what you wanted, but no one else did.
>>
>>14994909
When the fuck does he actively try to kill a civilian? He's legit trying to do everything by himself because the last time he got involved with people, he let his partner's girlfriend die. It's the big motivator for him targeting Graphite over any other Bugster. The one time he doesn't leap at the opportunity to attack him is the one time he could get a Gashat to more easily do the job.

>>14994913
Who the fuck said he's letting everyone die? He can't help the patients himself because e's banned from the CR, you fucking moron. If he didn't care about civilian lives, he'd never even use his Level 1 form. Hell, the first time he transforms on screen, it's so he can help a kid.
>>
>>14994919
Is taking a Bugster hostage and putting the patient at risk good-intentioned?
>>
>>14994911
kill Mamoru, there fixed the problem for you Haruka.
>>
So whats the name of the driver in Gaim? different subgroups seem to call it different thing
>>
>>14994925
Given he literally gave the Bugster to Emu to kill, I'd say so. He knew the Bugster would be killed regardless, just that if he had it handled in that manner, he'd get something out of it.

Like I said, he's good intentioned, but he's amoral. He's not the only fucking good hero or whatever, it's that he has an intent solely on the part of the problem that literally runs around and blows people up.
>>
>>14994929
Genesis driver
>>
>>14994929
It's called the Sengoku Driver, named after the creator Ryoma Sengoku. Originally, it was assumed to a pun based off the Warring States (Sengoku) period, and it technically is, but Over-Time assumed that that was ALL it was, so they translated it as the "Warring Driver". Later, they learned that the Driver was named after an actual character in the show, so in order to cover up their error, they named the character "Ryoma Warring" in their subs.
>>
>>14994929
Sengoku Driver is the first, Genesis Driver is the Energy Rider's driver.
The only reason the Sengoku driver is called anything different is because Magenta is the opposite of Takenoko and wanted to translate and localise everything.
>>
>>14994929
Wärrîñg Ɖŗïvεɍ
>>
>>14994929
The first one is the Sengoku Driver, named after its creator, Sengoku Ryoma.

The second one is the Genesis Driver.
>>
>>14994929
Let’s get our terms right first. Warring States = 戦国. Warring States Period = 戦国時代.

The name of the belt is 戦極ドライバー. That’s something different. It’s still “Sengoku,” but instead of koku (“nation”), it’s goku (“extreme”). That’s wham bam extreme with a capital X. So what we settled on is “Wärring Driver.”

The reason is that what we’re looking at is a word that’s supposed to remind you of “Warring States,” but instead of actually being that, it’s “Warring Awesome.” This makes sense because what the show is referring to is a) the war scene at the very beginning b) the competition for turf on the streets of Zawame, and then obliquely to the actual Warring States Period. Saying “states” doesn’t even make sense in this context. In light of all that and the need to choose a single English word for the name of the machine, we deemed the word “states” superfluous and dropped it.

“Warring” is enough of a slightly weird word that it still references the word “Warring States” specifically if you recognize it and more or less fits the show’s theme if you don’t. Basically, we think that the name “Wärring Driver” has about as much to do with the Warring States Period as the word 戦極 itself.

As for the ümlaut, that’s because 極 just has that effect. For clarification, here’s what that means. Basically the way they write ‘goku’ is like Mortal Kombat being spelt with a K or ‘Xtreme’ starting X
There’s no space in ‘Warring’ to put an X or a K or a Z or something like that in so… umlaut.
>>
>>14994939
O-T never subbed Gaim
>>
>>14994939
>but Over-Time
Dude, Heat's had quite a few fuckups, but Over-Time never subbed the show. Aesir did.
>>
>>14994950
The problem is Wärring Driver isn't pronounced as "Warring" the way 戦国 is pronounced as 戦極. Wärring is pronounced like "Wearing."

I know this is copy-pasted from when Magenta explaind
>>
>>14994944
S͚̺̫̭̙͉͌̑̍ͫ͂ͤͤ͌͝ĕ̳̝͉̝̦̍ͨ̍ͮ͒̐̚n̼̦̫͈̩͎ͬ̉̽g̎̏͋̔̚͞҉̯̰̖͙̘̝͇͇̬ȯ̦͗̒ͩ͗͌͡ḱ̡̤͎̰̣̯̙̥̍̌ŭ̸̘̠͌̏̀ͪ ̅͝͏͉͇̥̻̠͎̼Dͦ͏̨̖̯̱̰r̷͓̣̪̄ͦ̓̈́͐̆̍͌̋͞į̴̺͔̲̭͙̱͗̏̀ͫ̐͂͜ͅv̘̠͂ͅe͉̻̻̳̻̽͜͟r̛̤̬͙͛́̆̈͡
>>
File: Aesir.jpg (201KB, 640x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Aesir.jpg
201KB, 640x1158px
>>14994929
>>
>>14994952
>>14994953
Funnily enough, Over-Time was never quite as extreme as Aesir.

When they translated Shinkenger, they left a lot of Japanese names intact, like Rekka Daizantou. So if they did translate Gaim, they probably would have left Sengoku intact as well.
>>
>>14994963
M̸̢̘͎̜͚͚͖̗̋̍̑ͦ̂ͦ̋̆̆́̇̓̃̚͝E̡̢̪̭̬̪͉̳͔̥͖ͣ̏̆ͯ̍̿̐̀̓ͣ̂̾̚͜͡L̴̹̦̘͖̤̫̦̻̱̙̭̖̺ͦ̓̓ͫ̀͒̆͛͞Ơ̡̹͙͕̙̦ͤ̇̃͂ͅN̨̖̺̼͈͈͍͉̫̮͓̻͓͛͂̽ͨͭ͋̍̀͘ ̋ͯͣͦͭ̃̏̀ͩ͂̉ͯ̏҉̷̛̹̥͉̻͝Ẽ̢̢̥̱̻̙̲͈ͬ̊̓͐͒́̕͞N̐ͬͮ̄͊̑̂͋̏҉҉̤̮̩̩͚̺͔̣͉̫͎̳͕͎̖̀͘͢Ḙ̴̛̮̙̠̣̪̤͖̹͌́ͬͪͬ̅̒͝ͅR̨̖͔̝̬̬̯͎̼̻͖̦͚͚̥̾ͬ̂͒ͦ̔̎̋ͩͫ͗ͮ̃́͢͝G̸̨̢̛̫͉̟̤̪̻̰͍̳͇͎̯̩̮ͤ̽̇̌́̈̏͂̈̅̓ͫ̄̚̚Y̛͕͖̣͚͍͎̭̩͖̼̯̤͒̈͐̒͐ͤ̚͢͟͞͝
>>
>>14994970
Heat generally tries to preserve proper nouns, the only real exceptions being Javel and Alan being turned into Javert and Alain, since those are actual names that fit the motif of the Ganma Empire.
>>
Huh, i didnt realize such a simple question would stir up the response it did.
>>
>>14994995
It's simple. Magenta's a shit.
>>
>>14994976
Which they changed as soon as they realised their names were different to what they had been written as in their subs. It was nice because they accepted they made a mistake, and corrected it. Rather than putting their fingers in their ears and changing a characters name completely because they didn't want to admit they messed up.
>>
File: gridornac.jpg (173KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
gridornac.jpg
173KB, 983x758px
I miss the Gaim shitstorms
>>
>>14995004
BUT WHICH ONE IS CORRECT?!
>>
what was Ryoma's mock name?

Warren Stateman?
>>
Sakamoto getting that out of suit action in Poor Emu's dick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1BT0G8I2ec
>>
File: An extreme thirst.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
An extreme thirst.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>14995010

Both.

>>14995012

That's right.
>>
>>14995027
did they steal those swords from the set of Garo?
>>
File: Cute Girl Yelling.gif (953KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Girl Yelling.gif
953KB, 330x300px
>>14995027
>we could have gotten these guys instead of the Ghost characters
>>
>>14995010
Gridon.
His name is officially written in english as "Kamen Rider Gridon"
Ornac is some shit Aesir did.
>>
Whose the secondary in Gaim?
>>
>>14995050
By promotional material, and being a rival and deuteragonist: Baron
By being the gunman to the lead's swordsman: Ryugen
By toy catalog: Zangetsu
>>
>>14995050
>>14995053
so Ryoma
>>
>>14995050
The one that had the most screentime.
>>
>>14993301
Shinnosuke was a pretty good role model.
>>
File: 1433218990482.jpg (36KB, 529x566px) Image search: [Google]
1433218990482.jpg
36KB, 529x566px
>>14995027
>i have to wait months to watch this
>>
>>14995027

>Takeru avoiding attacks
Why? Did he come back to life?
>>
>>14995084
Yes
>>
>>14995084
He came back at the end of the series
>>
>>14995085
>>14995086

Ah, okay.
>>
>>14995087
He also chose to not repair the city or revive any of the masses of people murder by the giant monster final boss because he believe in the the potential of ningens.
>>
>>14995091
Seriously, the show could have benefited with having a Zamasu-style character as a Final Boss instead of le gold recolor of a Kamen Rider.
>>
File: ROBOT_BUGSTER.jpg (64KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
ROBOT_BUGSTER.jpg
64KB, 640x960px
I'm surprised that Toei isn't using the Bug Visor to have some psuedo rider Collabos monsters that steal the Gashats, or use the prototype versions.
>>
File: Cy8BxWhVEAEXeCQ.jpg orig.jpg (257KB, 1513x713px) Image search: [Google]
Cy8BxWhVEAEXeCQ.jpg orig.jpg
257KB, 1513x713px
Rider W? Philip? Who?
>>
>>
>>14995084
Died at the start of the show, died in the first quarter, died in the summer movie, died when they needed to make a final powerup. Takeru stopped caring whether he's alive or dead.
>>
>>14995120
What the fuck
>>
>>14995112
Wait, seriously? Can he really play Shinpachi? Does he even have the lung capacity for that?
>>
>>14995135
Never under estimate the miracle boy
>>
>>14994648
To be fair, them aging is just something they're doing due to their actors. I guess it could happen with Rider 1, 2 and X, but when you get to V3 or ZX, where their human forms are just reconstructions, aging like normal humans (like ZX in Rider Taisen) makes no sense.
>>
>>14995138
Also, both Let's Go Kamen Riders and SHTGP show Shocker monsters not aging during the 40 years time skip (General Black in both, some minor monsters from the original series who appear with youthful looks too)
>>
>>14995091
What? He revived the people who were killed the monsters. He just didn't wish to repair the city.
>>
>>14995047
I'll probably get some shit for this but honestly, I'm okay with Ornac. The thing with Gridon is that if you don't have the "IT'S ACORN BACKWARDS" thing immediately apparent like it is to moonspeakers, it actually sounds like a decently cool name instead of the lameness it's meant to be.
And unlike the driver it wasn't named by a guy named Ted Gridon or something. The dumb pun is all the name is.
>>
>>14995141
Sometimes characters age, sometimes they don't. Riderman is still a fairly young man in his prime.
>>
File: 1477236223125.png (150KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
1477236223125.png
150KB, 413x451px
>>14995091
>>
>>14995134
It's what happens when you give film students the DX Gaim Roleplay toys and tell them to make a plot with them.
>>
>>14995157
Well yeah, he was eaten and replaced by Gackt
>>
>>14995091
>He also chose to not to bring back everyone who died because of anything to do with Ganma because he believe in the the potential of ningens.
>>
>>14995027
Geez Emu that's not a very good showing there
>>
>>14995164
Well, Heisei Riders who are tremendously skilled out of suit aren't actually that common. I can only think of a handful of examples myself.
>>
File: tumblr_ohilf1jvDk1vxafoio7_1280.jpg (355KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohilf1jvDk1vxafoio7_1280.jpg
355KB, 1200x1200px
>Lazer's version of Drago Knight Hunter Z is called Claw because his hands and feet have to be the claws of the dragon
>>
File: 1473550493000.jpg (244KB, 760x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1473550493000.jpg
244KB, 760x1141px
>Still no page for the Sports Gamer
>aka Genm's BMX
Come on, I want to read how it can bend time and space with its super charged hydraulics and engine hidden in the frame.
>>
>>14995164
He's a doctor. Do you expect doctors to fight good?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTGXSqBiE1Y

>Rider Punch! Rider Kick! Rider! Rider! Action!
>>
File: ex-aid16102502.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ex-aid16102502.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
>>14995348
Those other 2 are also doctors. You can tell by the fancy white coats.
Also one of them had a crush on Takaharu in Ninnin
>>
File: tumblr_ohirnzV5vF1vxafoio1_500.jpg (52KB, 361x736px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohirnzV5vF1vxafoio1_500.jpg
52KB, 361x736px
>>14995358

Well they had experience fighting the Bugsters. Taiga certainly didn't do that well when fighting Graphite.
>>
>>14995348
He fights well enough. It's just that he's not a kung-fu master.

For a guy who apparently spent all his time gaming and going to medical school, he's surprisingly athletic. I guess you kind of have to be in order to be an effective Rider. Even Ryoutarou was capable of moving around to some extent, even if he was weak and clumsy.
>>
lazy out of shape rider, when?
>>
>>14995384

Never. They wouldn't be a good enough role model for the kiddies.
>>
File: Turt.png (56KB, 178x140px) Image search: [Google]
Turt.png
56KB, 178x140px
>>14995386
>Kaxia is a good role model for Kids.
>>
>>14995386
when was the last time a rider was actually a good role model?
>>
>>14995401
Tomari right?
he is a cop, he was a lazy cop at the start but he was still a cop and good, lazy but a good person and a cop.
>>
>>14995386
There could be a secondary Rider who was like that. Unlike main Riders, secondary Riders have no restrictions. I mean, we had assholes like Kaixa, murderers like Ouja, dumbass fuckups like Garren/Chalice/Leangle, etc.
>>
>>14995405
>addicted to candy
>never wore his tie properly
>let his brother-in-law die a bunch
>drives recklessly
>>
>>14995417
2 of those things are meaningless, the tie and the candy addiction are minor things.
Gou came back to life thats fine and he tried to stop him from dying!
driving is only recklessly if you are a bad driver.
>>
>>14995428
i was making a joke.
But not knowing how to tie a tie is no joke.
>>
So exactly what made Mach the superior system to Drive? I mean, yeah, it had the better stats, but Drive seemed overall superior. More application, more weapons, a better vehicle, a form that boosted power, a form that boosted precision, a form that boosted speed, an ultimate form with high overall stats and unparalleled versatility and powersets.
>>
>>14995386
>implying Tsukasa is a good role model for kids to be an asshole
>>
>>14995456
it searches and destroys at MAHAAA speed.
>>
>>14995401
Takeru was written to be the ideal, virtue-spouting, Japanese son.
>>
>>14995456
It had a gun that made your arm look like a bike when you held it up
>>
>>14995480
But Drive has a sword with a steering wheel on it.
>>
Why is the Kamen Rider wiki so awful and autistic?
>>
>>14995456
It spoke more Japanese.
>>
>>14995456
Keep in mind that back when "Maha>Drive" was said, we didn't even have Dead Heat. Gou even had a time of whining about how Drive kept getting upgrades even though it was supposed to be worse.
>>
>>14995489
thats doesnt even make sense.
>>
>>14995456
It's a system more easily modified for the purpose of mass production.

Realistically, as nice as one really good, and solidly trained Rider is - a fuckton of hardened, military trained dudes with mass produced Rider tech is much more effective.
>>
>>14995495
You just don't understand Rinna's VISION.
>>
>>14995497
Yeah! You hear that, Kurokage Troopers! You're not a bunch of worthless pieces of shit after all!
>>
>>14995498
her VISION is fuckin dumb
>>
File: Cik9IDqVEAAIHD3.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Cik9IDqVEAAIHD3.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>14995490
It was written by Kamen Rider fans.
>>
>>14995497
Yeah, just look at the unparalleled effectiveness of the G3 Milds, Riotroopers or Kurokages
>>
>>14995502
>>14995511
>Kurokage Troopers
>At most 8 retards going up against people who were either super experienced or had general OP toys

>G3 Mild
>Ever useful

>Riotroopers
>Any military experience

Seriously, take a fucking SAS, Marine Corps, or any general special forces squad and give them the gear from any of those and they'd fuck up even mid-line monsters of the week.
>>
>>14995505
yeah but like, she has a dope as fuck fashion sense.
>>
>>14995519
true, she was also qt as hell
>>
>>14995517
>Gurkha Rider never
>>
>>14995517
The problem with MP Riders is that they're almost always severely under-equipped to take on the enemies they're supposed to be fighting. If it takes a battalion to take down a single enemy, then it's a problem.
>>
>>14995522
>Suit's never actually seen in the show
>All you see is the very end where a giant multi-colored toy kukri gets shoved through the kaijin's chest
>>
>>14995490
What's so awful and autistic you find?
>>
This shit pisses me off. He's supposed to be a cop.
>>
>>14995490
It's a fan wiki, almost all of them are like that
>>
>>14995544
I know, that shit triggers me too
>>
>>14995574
>Triggers

You did that on purpose.
>>
>>14995490
dude and just wait for my article on Kougami's office, give me a year, its gonna be dope.

first i need to figure out how i'm gonna get in contact with the people that edit that shit and tell them about my article after its ready.
>>
>>14995583
Literally just make a wikia account and you can edit it yourself
>>
>>14995644
oh, that should makes things a little easier, still 1 year tho.
>>
>>14995490
My favorite part is the "production error" listed for the Kamen Rider Chaser V-Cinema
>Mr. Belt was shown drinking and spit-taking milk before and during Chase's change, despite the fact that he lacks the neccessary internal organs to drink.
>>
What is it with Kamen Rider and enigmatic middle aged men?

Den-Liner's Owner, Narutaki, Kougami, DJ Sagara, those other guys whose names I forgot.
>>
>>14995686
Nothing, just a typical Old Wise Man archetype, which can be found it Western works too.
>>
>>14995490
>>14995509
It's pretty hilarious, whoever was writing the Ghost entries just fucking gave up partway through the show

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Takeru_Tenkuji
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Makoto_Fukami
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Alain
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Akari_Tsukimura
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Onari_Yamanouchi
>>
>>14995703
fucking lol!
>>
>>14994933
>Given he literally gave the Bugster to Emu to kill, I'd say so

surely not because he wants Emu's gasshat no sirree
>>
>>14995721
Did it really take you 6 hours to try and cherrypick by basically being an ADD retard without reading the second sentence:

>He knew the Bugster would be killed regardless, just that if he had it handled in that manner, he'd get something out of it.
>>
>>14995725
so basically if Emu and co. had backed down a patient would have died because of him
>>
Anyone have the webm of Takeru and Makoto's first hand punch?
>>
>>14995703
And even with it being incomplete each character has a fucking novel written out for what's supposed to be a basic overview.
>>
>>14995765
>deep and detailed overview
Like it's bad thing.
>>
>>14995728
That, or Snipe would've just shot the thing himself and attacked Emu.
>>
>>14995779
There's such a thing as overdoing it. It's like writing an entire memoir out for your resume. Let people watch the goddamn show if they need a beat by beat explanation of what some supporting cast member was doing during a non-plot critical episode.
>>
>>14995517
>muh special forces
Yeah, cause all that training sure helped out Oren, didn't it?
>>>/k/
>>
>>14995801
>Yeah, cause all that training sure helped out Oren, didn't it?
Oren beat the fucking shit out of everyone until they started getting upgrades. He's also one person.
>>
>It's an "Anon comes in late and replies to posts from hours ago" thread
>>
>>14995801
He was one of the most powerful riders before the genesis powercreep and was still fucking up invess hordes during the endgame, so yeah it helped a lot
>>
>>14995842
>>14995842
>>14995842
don't hog the game Emu, share it with your friends
>>
>>14995703
Just goes to show how shitacular Ghost was.
Thread posts: 553
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.