[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - Kamen Rider General #1375 - Play nice with your friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 578
Thread images: 137

File: jokes on you.webm (891KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
jokes on you.webm
891KB, 854x480px
>How to get into KR and where to start?
https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com
>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki
>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/AyCG3vy0
>ETC Links
http://pastebin.com/4M0bNQPT

>Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Episode 10 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbaRwtI1H8
>Lastest Heisei Generations Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imcqvr6K0EI
>Bonus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyexY-avGQ4

LOAD STATE:
>>14990981
>>
Anyone have a webm of Takeru and Makoto fist punching after their first teamup?
>>
>Play nice with your friends

All of his friends are complete dicks. Emu was playing down to their level this episode.

Actually come to think of it, I think Hiiro was the only one acting reasonbly this episode.
>>
so /krg/ have you gone physical on someone due to videogames
>>
>Why is the Kamen Rider wiki so awful and autistic?
That's nothing. Check the Kamen Rider pages on TVTropes.
>>
>>14995871
Ex-Aid page is pretty tame so far but I reckon it will go autistic as the series moves on.
>>
File: 1470801162531.png (2MB, 1228x2124px) Image search: [Google]
1470801162531.png
2MB, 1228x2124px
Is it too early to update this with Ex-Aid?
>>
File: Graphite.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Graphite.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
INFECTION
>>
>>14995866

Thrown controllers over Mario Kart. That's about it.

>>14995871
I used the TV Tropes pages just to get an idea of the summaries for each series before deciding to watch them or not. Trying to read any further past that just made me want to strangle someone. I used to edit TV Tropes but my god the most prolific editors and writers for all the pages are also the dumbest.
>>
>>14995859
Hiiro is guilty of the same since as Emu. It's just that while Emu is insistent on being the only one to save the patient, Hiiro simply disregarded everyone else. In the end, neither tried to work together.
>>
Kamen Rider Drive Saga Heart/Mach movie was so bad. Damn, I liked a lot the Chase movie, but this new one was full of stupid comedy and pointless characters.
>>
Ex-Aid is the first TATAKAE where every single participant actively and openly hates the others' guts, isn't it? Not even Ryuki had this much vitriol being spit around.
>>
>>14995904

I disagree, the Heart side of things was slapsticky as fuck, but I liked all the characters a lot in them and Heart's final death at the end had me legitimately tearing up.

I actually felt Gou's side of things was a bit weaker since it was SO incredibly melodramatic in comparison, but damn the new suit actually looked really good in motion, and it's nice to see Gou's character get a happy ending.
>>
>>14995914

I think what really makes Ex-Aid unique at this level is the fact that first of all, everyone has a good reason for mistrusting and not working with the other Riders

>Emu is naive and charges into obvious taunts and challenges without thinking of the consequences
>Hiiro is a dick
>Taiga an even bigger dick who actively sabotages the other Riders in order to get them out of the picture
>Kiriya wants to do good but is REALLY BAD AT IT
>Dan is a complete psychotic nut and is egging on the TATAKAE for nefarious purposes

In other Rider series, the main Rider has been the only nice guy with altrustic intentions for fighting, but Emu had his own problems that contribute to everyone being constantly at each others' throats.
>>
>>14995871
I never really found much problem with them. Elaborate?
>>
>>14995947

They fall into the same problem as the wikia sometimes in that EVERYTHING that is even vaguely similar is a "shoutout" or a "reference" to other things.
>>
Does anyone know which riders I need for the rooms with obstacles in Rider Revolution?

Also reposting the QR codes pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/Yx541Rcp

>How do I use this?
Put the code http://www.qrcode.es/es/generador-qr-code/ here, use the text (texto) option.
Scan them using the last option on the menu.
Enjoy free items. I think they're random for everyone so don't expect the items listed there.
>>
>>14995866
No, but my dad scolded me pretty harshly when I got further in level in Doom 2 while he was on phone. That was one of the very few cases when he used obscene words. Mind that I saved his game before progressing. Fun facts: he's a) quite polite and soft usually and b) completely forgot about that episode while for me it was one of the biggest children traumas.
>>
>>14995953
somebody post the "Kamen Rider Duke is spongebob reference"
>>
>>14995917
But just watch the V-Cinema movies of W and the plot is fucking superior with an actual villain and great new forms, at least for the Accel movie that I loved so much. The Eternal movie was decent too.

Maybe I was expecting something more mature, but I got mad with the result being just 2 tv special episodes.
>>
>>14995884
That's the only right way to use TVtropes. They used to be cool, but that was like years ago.
>>
File: ex-aid.jpg (109KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
ex-aid.jpg
109KB, 1152x864px
>>14995981
You mean the "Every Villain Is Lemons" thing? Don't have it.
>>
>>14995947
This is the list of all the "references" Adel brought up.
>He's a more narcissistic, ruthless, and megalomaniacal versions of Treize Khushrenada, Gilbert Durandal and Ribbons Almark.
>Adel's way of usurping the whole empire by killing his father and dethroning his sibling makes him one to Julio Asuka Misurugi, with a twist of Embryo's omnipotent complex.
>Asskicking Equals Authority? Check. God complex who envisions a perfect world? Check. Narcissist? Check. Spends most of his time sitting on his throne while his plans being foiled? Check. Ladies and gentlemen, the Kamen Rider versions of Sosuke Aizen and Madara Uchiha.
>The loss of a loved one causing his Start of Darkness, followed by adopting a god complex and desires to recreate the world in his own image, only to realize the errors of their ways, and subsequently decides to choose death as a means of realization. Is that you, Nagato?
>His relationship with his brother makes him the true Azula.
>He is also considered to be the Big Bad versions of both Radiguet, Masato Mishima, Sora Takigawa and Redyue.
>The way Adel killed his own father surely might you of Medusa and Redyue aforementioned above.
>He is essentially what Mitsuzane Kureshima would have been when it comes to their goals. They are both willing to kill anyone who defy their ambitions, especially among their families. They also end up realizing the error of their ways at the worst time possible for them.
>His philosophy of perfectionism makes him an antithesis to Kaito Kumon's Social Darwinist filibusters. Whereas Kaito wanted to rid the world of those who would tout their strength and suppress the weak, Adel wants to eliminate those he deemed inferior and imperfect. Both display Smug Super traits as a part to accomplish their goals and their monstrous forms — the Perfect Ganmaizer and Lord Baron, are a definite match to the respective main Riders' final forms.

And that's just Adel.
>>
>>14995456
Mach's final upgrade with Chase was stronger than Drive's anyway.
>>
>>14995997
Okay yeah that's a bit excessive.
>>
>>14995997
Wow, that's autistic. Someone should told them that it's FUCKING KIDS' SERIES, not an otaku-pandering anime.
>>
>>14996014

You seem to be under the impression that most of the TV Tropes editors are not inept otakus with way too much free time, and assume that they are the ideal target audience for everything ever.
>>
>>14996014
>>14996009
It gets worse. That was just HALF.

>As the series progresses, he adopts some shades of N-Daguva-Zeba. Like Daguva who disregards the lives of his own kind, Adel does the same thing to his own family.
>His ideology about his ambition and ideal utopia represent more like Albert Wesker, and he also rely on power addiction like Uroboros. So does Adel with Ganmaizer and Demia. Yet his monstrous form also looks like Adel perfect form. Due to his Combat Tentacles attack style.
>After he succeeds with connecting with the Great Eye and used Demia to turn every single human into copies of himself... The Master everyone?
>He's also similar to the Marvel Cinematic Universe incarnation of Loki. Kamen Rider fans can interpret Adel is what Loki would have been if he became the king of the Asgardians by dethroning Odin, and disguising himself as Odin serves as a small joke how Adel overthrew his father and became The Emperor.
>He's also one to the titular villain of Avengers: Age of Ultron, Daddy Issues aside, albeit a nearly-redeemable example. They both got a savior complex, willing to commit great acts of terror on humanity in the name of a greater good — Ultron with his genocidal mania for a better world and in Adel's case, he intents to create a perfect world in his own image.
>Him being the killer of Takeru's father also makes him one to Kirei Kotomine.
>Adel is also considered as the Kamen Rider versions of both Cell and Frieza — both are Smug Super Narcissists and megalomaniacal sociopaths. Adel mostly has Frieza's traits from god complexes to standard sociopathic ego, his Perfect Ganmaizer form parallels Cell's Perfect Form.
>>
>>14995997
>Haruto likes to eat donuts
>HURRR HOMER SIMPSON REFERENCE!!!!!

>Shinnosuke drives a red car
>CHRISTINE ANYONE ?
>>
>>14996021
I'm inept otaku with too much free time myself, and I found it fucking stupid.
>>
>>14995997
Man, you've gotta love the way tropefags write
>>
>>14996023
Wait, that means I can use TVtropes as anime/manga recommendations instead of dreadful MAL? Kewl.
>>
>>14996085

The worst part is that there are actual pages that point out how not to be an idiot with the wiki, and people still go and pull this shit in the first place.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-05-09h09m38s624.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-05-09h09m38s624.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
oh, oh my. Date-san, you're so handsome
>>
>>14996108
Date Nobunaga > Kirakira Nobunaga
>>
>>14996107
Well, that means they either understaffed or have really shitty mods.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-05-20h01m19s184.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-05-20h01m19s184.png
1MB, 1280x738px
Is this the restaurant from blade?
>>
>>14996108
Still not that handsome as Ankh.
>>
>>14996133
you mean unhk?
>>
>>14996121
Date Masamune >> Date Nobunaga
>>
>>14996127

Less "understaffed" and more "ain't nobody got time for that shit" so the pages just filled up with endless streams of autistic sperg.

That was several years back though so I have no idea the state of the site now.
>>
>>14996134
Yeah, they made that joke, though only in web-movies.
>>
>beta reading a novel for a friend of mine
>uses the phrase "looking like an insectoid Robocop" to describe a character's appearance jokingly
>trying to resist the urge to scratch it out and write "Kamen Rider" as a suggestion in its place
>>
>>14996137
>I have no idea the state of the site now
Good. That's to your benefit.
>>
>>14996108
And to think, we were so close to Date-Sharks becoming a reality
>>
>>14996145
Don't. If you're planning to release it in any form, there could be a problem with referencing copyrighted Western character. Eastern character, on the other hand...
>>
>>14996150
I'd prefer Dante-Sharks becoming a reality.
>>
Why does Gaim just re-use the same 4 inves over and over again? I'm like 13 eps in right now.
>>
>>14996153

I was mostly joking, but the visual image made me laugh pretty hard.
>>
>>14996160
Budget reasons. Same reason why we have Ghost fight literally the same guys over and over and over for 20 episodes.
>>
>>14996235
does it ever get better?
>>
>>14996235
if you think of the guys as the same guys everytime it becomes a comedy.

>this time we gonna get him boys!
>i'm sure this time we'll get him!
and so on
>>
>>14996160
Because the tatakae is more important.
>>
It feels like Kamen Rider's getting cheaper and cheaper every year.

Back in the beginning of Heisei, we didn't even have mooks. There were no mook Grongi or mook Lords. Mook Mirror Monsters only appeared near the end of Ryuki. There were no mook Orphnoch either, and like with Ryuki, mook Undead only appeared at the end of Blade.

But nowadays, every show has mooks. Ever since W, mooks have been used with far greater frequency. There's a greater quantity of recurring enemies, which, mind you, isn't necessarily a bad thing. But regardless, it does feel like the series is steadily getting cheaper. Plus, ever since Gaim, when they stopped using the two-parter formula, they started reusing monsters even more.
>>
>>14996241
Yes. Gaim's main priority is not with fighting the monsters, but rather the conflicts between Riders.

Hold out though, though for reasons that are spoilery There'll be an arc that will focus on the Riders fighting monsters that are a higher level than the standard Inves and the designs for them are gorgeous, and they even have personality so that they're not just random throwaway monsters of the week, but rather people with motives and dreams.
>>
>>14996255
What gave you THAT idea? The fact that in Ghost, we had four unique Riders that were just literally recolors of each other while Mach got an upgrade that was just his armor spraypainted blue?
>>
>>14996260
and didn't even have any insert themes
>>
Who was gayer, Diend or Brain?
>>
Is there any reason to watch American remakes, Masked Riders?
>>
>>14996273
Kaito
>>
>>14996273
Bravo.
>>
>>14995877
Needs a Showa version.
>>
>>14996275
Watch Dragon Knight for a good laugh
>>
>>14996255
Uh....I think Ex-Aid has the best special effects we've seen in KR since forever?
>>
>>14996275
I thought Masked Rider had pretty good lore. It's just that the production was shitty.
>>
I just realized that the sentai crossover episode will involve nine rangers and five or six riders at the same time
>>
>>14996308
>rollcall is 5 minutes long
>>
>>14996255
Grunts were intentionally brought back with W in order for Kamen Rider to grow closer to its roots. It also increased potential fight scene variety.
>>
>>14996316
There's not much variety when it's just one strong guy beating up a bunch of weak guys all the time.

It'd be one thing if mooks were at least somewhat strong enough to give the Rider a hard time, but 9 out of 10 times, they're not.
>>
>>14996319
The Dustards were fucking badass.
>>
>>14996324
For a little while.

Then after a few episodes, Gentarou could beat them en masse without even transforming. That's the fate of all mooks.
>>
Are Gaim's transformations always filmed at odd angles to hide the fact that Kouta is so fucking short?
>>
>>14996319
Actually, it gives way to otherwise empty areas actually being interesting for fights instead of having ot rely on the environment.
>>
>>14996334
It's just a time-waster. It was at its worst in Wizard, when Haruto would sometimes spend entire minutes at a time swishing his sword against a bunch of Ghouls.
>>
>>14996315
god i hope, my favorite part of sentai/kamen rider/metal heroes is the transformation and rollcall.

every time , ever since i was a toddler and power rangers did their shit i loved it.
>>
>>14996340
The only transformation and roll call I really enjoyed was from Shinkenger. That was theatrical and fancy.
>>
>>14996345
i haven't seen shinkenger but its the one with flags and banners and an army of people putting their shit up right?

that one is... interesting i guess.
>>
>>14996351
Shinkenger took a lot of inspiration from jidai geki. Long, dramatic speeches and theatrical posing are part of the package.
>>
File: Juzo.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Juzo.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>14996359
that one guy from faiz was in it too
>>
>>14996345
Dairanger's was really awesome, but they only do it like five times
>>
>>14996359
eh, i'm more of a flashy colors smoke and big explosion in the background
>>
>>14996385
Gachi Rangers
>>
File: update_img10.png (205KB, 950x260px) Image search: [Google]
update_img10.png
205KB, 950x260px
Next Rider atsume update on the 12/08
>>
>>14996275
Watch black for I AM AMAZON
>>
>>14996399
You mean that scene where they fucked up Riders' names?
>>
>>14996408
Yes https://youtu.be/r67jBFQXJ7E
>>
Holy shit what an asshole
>>
File: 1480998483219.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1480998483219.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
How much effort do they put into this shit
>>
>>14996431
>Alfa

Heh.
>>
>>14996431

Watch out. You might summon Ryulong.
>>
>>14996319
go watch something else then buddy because you're in the wrong genre
>>
>>14996431
Surprisingly, Alfa's used in several "translations" done by Bandai.
>>
>>14996442
Fine asshole, I'll just go watch super sentai.
>>
>>14996451
Sentai has even more mooks you fucking moron
>>
>>14996451
yeah go watch the series that still has tons of henchmen with off the wall stunts as the team beats their asses
>>
>>14996442
I dont think Garo has any mooks does it?
>>
File: 1394103160085.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1394103160085.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>14996451
Don't let us stop you.
>>
File: 23984723987423423.png (533KB, 787x443px) Image search: [Google]
23984723987423423.png
533KB, 787x443px
>>14996413
every fucking time
>>
>>14996398
And still no figuarts.
>>
I always wonder why these villains and evil organizations go through the time and effort to get all these mooks considering how utterly ineffective they are. Especially the old organizations who actually trained and modified living human beings. Surely the losses outweighed the gain.

Even in Heisei, that's the case. I mean, you have some very cheap and easily-produced mooks like the Greeeds' Trash Yummies and the Zodiarts' Dustards. But then you had the Masquerade Dopants in W. Doesn't it take time, money and resources to manufacture Gaia Memories, even the Masquerade Memories? How many dozens of them get destroyed at a time, for literally nothing? And for that matter, what's even the point of the Masquerade Memory when unarmed humans are perfectly capable of defeating them?

And Ghouls. I don't know what the manufacturing process for Ghouls is like, but based on the dialogue, it seems that they weren't actually that easy to get your hands on. Like a few Phantoms were actually cautious of wasting them carelessly. But the thing is, Ghouls were utterly worthless. Surely they weren't worth the waste of resources.

I also feel like Kurokage Troopers were kind of useless too. Every Kurokage Trooper that was defeated was a wasted Sengoku Driver. And Sengoku Drivers were a precious commodity in and of themselves.

I just feel like mooks are only sensible when they're extremely cheap and easy to create, with absolutely nothing lost when defeated.
>>
File: laughing_ankh.jpg (20KB, 256x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_ankh.jpg
20KB, 256x281px
>>14996476
jesus christ he keeps going, now is going after why the evil organizations get mooks.
>>
File: shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.png (190KB, 398x328px) Image search: [Google]
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.png
190KB, 398x328px
>>14996476
How is an evil organization supposed to run itself without personnel? Don't forget they kidnap / kill people too and it's only the Rider and their friends who put up a fight half the time.
Also don't forget some of these guys join willingly as we see in V3 which is pretty fucked if you think about it.
>>
>>14996476
>Bothered by wasting mooks
Buddy, you'd have a brain aneurysm if you played the Battride Wars games.
>>
>>14996486
Several willingly join, some are kidnapped into it, and a majority of the ones in early Showa are turned into disgusting cyborg monstrosities who are so fucked up beyond all belief that a minority of them make any form of verbal communication that isn't screaming.
>>
>>14996486
If that's the case, maybe they should actually put a little more funding into the mook programs. I know I said that they're a waste of resources, but I figure that's partially because so little is put in them as well. For instance, look at the standard Shocker mook. Aren't they just a bunch of guys wearing ski masks and tights?

A shoddy product is only a waste of money and resources, but a more functional and useful product would actually be profitable.
>>
>>14996476
Dude. It's kids' shows. Don't ask serious questions. If it keeps bugging you then I'd recommend to rethink your choices in entertainment.
>>
>>14996495
Standard Shocker mooks are actually heavily augmented, but failed Kaizo Ningen. They're very efficient for most civilians, give or take the odd Tachibana. It's that Kamen Rider and your average monster can shred through them like tissue paper, as seen in the one episode where a GelShocker monster gets hungry and eats his platoon of Combatmen.
>>
File: 報告書用-380x506.jpg (49KB, 380x506px) Image search: [Google]
報告書用-380x506.jpg
49KB, 380x506px
>>14996495
every Shocker troop is modified compared to regular humans
the guys in red were at least 3x more powerful than humans, still though they're just expendable troops like Stormtroopers
>>
>>14996456
There were some but not as many as sentai or showa rider.

Usually Garo centers around a single monster.
>>
>>14996503
Shocker combatmen have such an up and down track record. Sometimes they're portrayed as genuinely dangerous to civilians and sometimes they get beaten up by actual children.
>>
>>14996512
That's what happens when you put retard strength in the hands of people who are legitimately too stupid to do anything but follow very basic orders.
>>
>>14996495
Why Cobra soldiers are so bad at shooting?
>>
>>14996456
Low level Horrors.
>>
>>14996476
>>14996486
>>14996495
>>14996503
Shocker create many of their soldiers through culturing human cells. There were plans for troops that had unique markings for whoever they served under, but it wasn't workable.
They also removed their ability of speech so they couldn't leak secrets.
>>
>>14996514
So, basically ordinary Japanese sararimen are very stupid?
>>
>>14996521
You can outsmart a Combatman, but you can't outpunch him unless you're Tobei.

>>14996519
There's several Combatmen who speak during the original show - two notable ones I remember includes one telling a kid to fuck off while looking absolutely hilariously angry and another begging two women for help before he was ripped to shreds.
>>
>>14996519
this handsome face could speak articulately
>>
File: Cy-JrsYUsAQ-t62.jpg (565KB, 1384x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cy-JrsYUsAQ-t62.jpg
565KB, 1384x2048px
>>
>>14996526
>unless you're Tobei
Or Taki.
>>
>>14996533
To be fair, if your name is Taki in Kamen Rider, it's a given you'll kick ass.
>>
>>14996530
Only 20 days until Ex-Mas
>>
>>14996526
Lately, anyone can outpunch a combatman, though.
>>
>>14996570
Shocker isn't what it used to be, they've probably had to cut costs and start making combatmen cheaper.
>>
File: 1481005784469.jpg (156KB, 480x694px) Image search: [Google]
1481005784469.jpg
156KB, 480x694px
>>
>>14996572
Poor guys can't even afford to brainwash people into Combatmen anymore. They just pick people off the street willing to do villainy for minimum wage.
>>
Just how bad is Shocker at creating altered humans when they keep fucking up even to this very day?
>>
>>14996595
Asians respect traditions above all.
>>
>>14996595
Decade was probably their only success.
>>
>>14996584
>Giji Riders
>False Riders

This was a thing?
>>
>>14996601
But they made Rider 1 and 2. And they made several other successful monsters.

Yet they still have literal armies of Combatmen, who are failed altered humans. Literal armies of failures.
>>
>>14996602
Basically "Thye should be Riders but technically aren't"

No fucking idea why G3's on it, though, he's a Rider, Bandai confirms it.

And before someone says "nuh uh bandai doesn't count," it's the same source used for Another Agito.
>>
>>14995947
weaboos and "it's a reference" shit
>>
>>14996127
more like certain titles attract certain autists
>>
>>14996610
I don't like the "Shadow Moon isn't a Rider" meme. He was created the same way as Black and he literally has a Rider Kick.
>>
>>14996610
No, G3's a Rider.

According to this image, the following are considered Kamen Riders:
>G3
>G3-X
>G3 Mild
>G4
>Another Agito
>RioTroopers
>I can't make out what the silver one is. I think it's an Oni? Was there an Oni like this? I can't really make out the name either.
>Riderman
>Shadowmoon

The follow aren't Kamen Riders at all:
>ZecTroopers
>ZecTrooper Shadow
>ZecTrooper White
>Neo Troopers
>Tackle

The following are False Riders:
>Alternative
>Alternative Zero
>Goldra
>Silvra

The following is a monster:
>Chinomanako Diend
>>
>>14996255
Riotroopers serve as Faiz's mooks, Darkroach for Blade, those cat oni for Hibiki.

Mooks are good so I dunno why you complain. They make for good fodder for action.
>>
>>14996398
I'm actually baffled not all main riders that have been established aren't in it
>>
>>14996630
>Another Agito is a rider

oh boy I can feel someone's veins popping
>>
>>14996627
Back in the Showa era, there were somewhat strict guidelines for what was considered a Rider and what wasn't. Back then, Kamen Riders were pure heroes of justice, warriors who fought for humanity's freedom. Shadowmoon was a villain, so he was never a Rider.

The definition loosened up significantly started from Agito. So now, even Shadowmoon can be considered a Rider.
>>
>>14996457
> TFW he died right after Sun Vulcan
>>
Is the Gaim Soccer movie worth watching?

Just finished episode 37 and I'm getting lost trying to figure out what the actual fuck just happened, not sure if I could just read a plot summary and just skip to the next episode.
>>
>>14996646
worth watching?
not really
important to the plot? not really
seeing all the "good" riders fight together in a soccer match against a giant fire horse where one of the riders turns into a soccer ball of energy?
Yes, yes of course.
>>
>>14996646
Absofuckinglutely worth.
>>
>>14996639
So the Shocker RIDERS weren't considered Riders?
>>
>>14996627
There's sources that call him Kamen Rider Shadowmoon lately, but it's als ogone in the other direction as well. All we can hope is on the next major Kamen RIder Black anniversary, they'll up and answer the question.
>>
>>14996661
We say "Riders" just becaues it's quicker, but yes. They were Shocker Riders, not Kamen Riders.
>>
>>14996661
They weren't KAMEN RIDERS. They were SHOCKER RIDERS.

They were just a bunch of shams who couldn't even sully its name.

Well, now they're more or less Kamen Riders, but back then, that's all they were. A bunch of villainous shams.
>>
File: Kyoki.jpg (42KB, 1008x588px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoki.jpg
42KB, 1008x588px
>>14996630
>>I can't make out what the silver one is. I think it's an Oni? Was there an Oni like this? I can't really make out the name either.
That's Yuuto's Oni form
>>
>>14996639
>Kamen Riders were pure heroes of justice, warriors who fought for humanity's freedom
>>
>>14996671
Please, be friends with Yuuto!
>>
File: ricky no.jpg (2MB, 1280x2880px) Image search: [Google]
ricky no.jpg
2MB, 1280x2880px
>>14996653
>>14996658
What about Kamen Rider Gaim Gaiden, then?
>>
>>14996673
>heroes
not heroines.
>>
>>14996671
Ahh, right, I completely, utterly forgot.

>>14996673
Well, she's a girl. That's basically what it boiled down to in the end. Nowadays we can even have female Riders, but back then, that wasn't the case.
>>
>>14996677
yes, those are absolutely fucking worth it.
From Takatora getting laid to Kaito's gay adventures to Ryoma's Ryoma and Knuckle punching things.

All those are awesome
>>
>>14996653
>"good" riders
Kaito, Hase, Yoko, and Peko definitely weren't good riders.
>>
>>14996685
To be fair Kaito wasn't full evil by that movie, Peko was good at heart but manipulated also a movie rider exclusive so whatever, Hase was just obsessed with power but he never did something truly evil, him eating the fruit and becoming a monster shouldn't as evil and more as an accident, Yoko was a decent person i guess?

i said "good" for a reason.

Truly evil ones didn't resurrect which is a shame because F-F-F-FIGHT and Fedora tipper were cool.
>>
I just realized that Tanahashi does Kabuto's finger point like, all the time
>>
>>14996160
Same transforming force of helheim applied to the same species results in more or less same creatures.
>>
>>14996692
He used to practice doing the regular Rider Kick constantly, but always fucked it up. Shinsuke Nakamura taunted him by whipping out a perfect one on him out of nowhere during one of their fights.

Tanahashi then learned to do the Kabuto roundhouse to compensate for his incompetence.
>>
how come there are two lightning-based Oni (Zanki and Todoroki) while there were only one fire and wind Onis?
>>
>>14996699
>not knowing about thunder and lightning
>>
>>14996699
There were actually many of each kind, we just didn't see them often. Hibiki and Ibuki were just the two fire and wind oni that were most important to the story.
>>
>>
>>14996699
You should be more concerned about why only one Oni was able to reach Kurenai form. While it's true that Hibiki was supposedly exceptional among Oni, it's still odd.
>>
File: Training.png (1MB, 852x956px) Image search: [Google]
Training.png
1MB, 852x956px
>>14996745
Because Hibiki trained. He trained all day, every day, 27 hours a day, 13 days a week.
>>
File: 1480848633893.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480848633893.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>14996732
i'm still waiting for someone to put a purple text really small next to the car that says Iteiiyo
>>
File: hank.png (686KB, 800x893px) Image search: [Google]
hank.png
686KB, 800x893px
>>14996742
>>
>>14996748
But Hibiki's the only one who regularly trained. And I guess Ryoutarou. Even among the few Showa era Riders who trained, they only did it when they came across an especially tough enemy. They didn't do any regular training.

Out of all Riders, Hibiki's probably the one who worked the hardest.
>>
>>14996752
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>14996762
Guess I finally realised how long I've been on the internet.
>>
>>14996759
That's why Hibiki's stats are so absurdly high compared to other riders. His base form is exponentially stronger than some final forms.

Remember, his actual job is to fight giant mythical final-boss tier monsters almost daily for a living. Shit like Ghost's great eye or Gaim's helheim invasion is just a typical Wednesday for Hibiki.
>>
>>14996766
Maybe, but he still loses to Black RX, Ultimate Kuuga, Decade and the King of Zero Effort/Maximum Gain Gaim.
>>
>>14996762
(+)
>>
>>14996770
Hibiki vs Haruto's infinity, who wins? sheer curiosity.
>>
>>14996779
Good question. Hibiki Kurenai has tremendous physical ability overall and high attack power. Wizard Infinity Style has tough armor and is very versatile, but on the flipside, the form uses a lot of mana.

It's a moot point anyway, since Infinity Style isn't even Wizard's strongest form. That would be Infinite Piss Dragon. And All Dragon was capable of punching a dude so hard he got blown to the sun.
>>
>>14996781
i'm gonna take as a yes, Haruto can defeat Hibiki.

man, magic is fucking broken
>>
>>14996779
In terms of just raw power and pure numbers, Hibiki outclasses Wizard big time. Kurenai has a punching power 30 tons, Infinity can only 8 tons. It's also significantly faster, strangely enough. Kurenai can run 100 meters in 2 seconds, while Infinity takes 5 seconds to cover the same distance.

And Kurenai isn't even Hibiki's final form. Armed is apparently twice as fast and punches 40 tons. All Hibiki needs is to land one hit and he'd literally powderize Haruto.
>>
>>14996787
It's okay. Hibiki has Decade on his side. I'm sure Decade can bullshit a powerup for him.
>>
File: punching power 4 tons.webm (309KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
punching power 4 tons.webm
309KB, 1280x720px
>>14996790
I don't think stats are a very good indicator of their abilities.

Hibiki can't punch someone into the sun.

Also, Decade Violent Emotion, with his punching power of 4 tons, beat the shit out of Ultimate Kuuga, who has a punching power of 80 tons. Toei does not give a shit.
>>
>>14996794
That's why I said in terms of pure numbers.

Everyone knows the plot determines who wins, no matter what.
>>
>>14996794
To be honest, I'm not really sure why they gave Decade such low stats considering what he was supposed to be.
>>
>tfw there will never be a movie about riders fighting each other in a tournament for fun
listen, tatakae, boroboroda and misunderstandings are ok but we want to see riders beat the fuck out of each other for fun
>>
Yeah, power levels mean nothing in Rider. Double 1(or 2)v1'd fucking Shadow Moon.
>>
>tfw only pre-ordered the gashat case to get my boy, Tanahashi's gashat

Bandai found a way to get me to buy the same case from Fouze.

>>14996806
The Decade movie has that in part of it. Granted there is a reason for it, but there's still a tournament of Riders fighting each other.
>>
>>14996808
its still fun to speculate.
>>
>>14996806
if it was truly for giggles unlike the Decade movies, it would be amusing if there was some thought into the matchups. Kiva vs Faiz because vampires vs werewolves, or Knight vs Brave vs Baron, for example. Even little silly things like Shouchi's home cooking vs Tendou's haute cuisine.
>>
>>14996811
Oh, of course. I do love how Gaim could vape anyone because god powers, but he always holds back. He went back to Orange Arms at the end of Movie War Full Throttle.
>>
>>14996815
>Super 1 vs Fourze
>Who can SPACE the best
>>
>>14996815
>Ryuki Vs. Blade Vs. Decade
>Plays out like a Yu-Gi-Oh duel
>>
>>14996815
>Shouchi's home cooking vs Tendou's haute cuisine
Fuck, I'd love to see this.
>>
How was Super Dead Heat even Super "Dead Heat" at all if it didn't use the Dead Zone? Also, what made it "Super"?
>>
>>14996815
>Accel vs Lazer
>Bike mode racing

>Beast vs Genm
>Bicycle racing
>>
>>14996821
*cough* web-movies *cough*
>>
File: Super dead heat explanation.png (56KB, 1348x239px) Image search: [Google]
Super dead heat explanation.png
56KB, 1348x239px
>>14996825
They originally wanted to call it Machine Drive, but the higherups said this was more marketable.
>>
>>14996825
Marketing. It was supposed to be Machine Drive or something like that but they decided it had to sound cooler.
>>
Okay, these should all be net movies.
>>
>>14996835
Such a shame Toei stopped making net movies entirely.
>>
>>14996832
>>14996834
>no source
k
>>
File: 60256564_p0.png (2MB, 2000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
60256564_p0.png
2MB, 2000x1413px
>>
File: poppy_head_tilt.webm (121KB, 980x420px) Image search: [Google]
poppy_head_tilt.webm
121KB, 980x420px
>>14996840
>>
>>14996838
Ah, come to think of it, they didn't make one this year, huh?

Maybe they're running out of material. The previous year it was Kamen Rider #4.
>>
>>14995877
>ghost isn't the paper ghost on a string of Smittywerbenjagermanjensen
>>
>>14996838
>tfw there's no more net movies about Tackle having an affair with Tsuburaya's kaiju
>>
File: tumblr_np53s26AwJ1t56fyio1_500.jpg (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np53s26AwJ1t56fyio1_500.jpg
192KB, 500x500px
>>14996822
full on Iron Chef style with the winner chosen by a panel of judges. You could have a sentai girl as the bimbo guest star, someone like Kitaoka who's a pompous ass about techniques but whose own cooking ability ends at a drive-thru, Takumi just being miserable, Oren acting as an actual experienced food critic and not pulling punches, and Kougami presiding, naturally. This is the sort of thing I expected from the Dark Kitchen arc and I'm still a little sad.
>>
>>14996848
She was already going after younger guys as early as Movie War 2010.
>>
>>14996851
>Participants are Agito, Kabuto and Decade
>Decade tries to use Gaim as an ingredient
>>
>>14996851
i remember seeing a cooking contest between blade and black on youtube.
>>
File: 42567310_p0.png (378KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
42567310_p0.png
378KB, 800x748px
>>14996858
I still like the idea that Tsukasa made that fuckoff huge parfait himself. Tsukasa vs Oren sweets battle ft. a very very upset Gaim.
Wizard and Brave as guest judges. It ends up as a tie because Wizard doesn't like anything that isn't PLAIN SUGAR and Brave likes everything.
>>
>>14996862
>They bring Beast as a tie breaker judge and Decade accidentally uses mayonnaise on a cake instead of frosting
>>
>>14996862
Well, he'd certainly be capable of it. We know he's a good cook, at least.

>>14996870
He wouldn't do that accidentally. He's not that clumsy. But I wouldn't put it past him to do it on purpose. He's basically a walking Rider encyclopedia, so I wouldn't put it past him to know about Beast's idiosyncrasies.
>>
>>14996871
Decade's perfect knowledge on all Riders is bordering on weird. Before, he just had a basic outline of Riders and their abilities. But now?

He knew Haruto was Wizard when they first met, even though Haruto wasn't transformed at the time.
He not only knew that Kouta was Gaim, but he also knew about Kouta's favorite cafe.
He knew Faiz's true identity was Inui Takumi, and there's also hints that he knew something weird was going on with him, which would only be explained in Kamen Rider #4.
>>
>>14996878
It's not very hard, he just watched the shows on TV.
>>
>>14996821
wasn't there a web movie with all the card riders playing poker and Ryuki cheating with Strange Vent?
>>
>>14996885
I would love it if that were the actual explanation. Tsukasa just spends his down time in the World of DVD Rentals, chilling in front of the tv to study up.
>>
>>14996878
Back in his show he was quite literally getting fed info by the universe every time he walked into a new world. No reason for that to stop.
>>
File: 00002647.jpg (28KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
00002647.jpg
28KB, 352x240px
>>14996893
Sure was. There were a few different card games iirc, and I was going to go somewhere else with this but in looking for where I saved the net movies, I found the Ryuki CMs instead and that's completely disrupted my train of thought.
>>
>>14996844
Technically there was the Ghost Legend Rider series.

Amazons itself also is pretty much an evolution of how they handled Rider 4, which was initially exclusive to some Japanese online rental system.
>>
So subs for Rider #1 are now up to episode 50.
>>
File: IMG_20161206_210144.jpg (2MB, 2688x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161206_210144.jpg
2MB, 2688x1512px
Could someone please translate the objective I haven't completed?
>>
File: IMG_20161206_210001.jpg (2MB, 2688x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161206_210001.jpg
2MB, 2688x1512px
>>14996924
This one too.
>>
>>14996924
collect those gold things

>>14996925
not sure about this one, what's the stage?
>>
>>14996924
oh wait, that's the boss stage. Either that's the one where you finish him with a kime waza finisher or it's hit him with a giant upgrade
>>
>>14996927
Final stage

>>14996928
Is the finisher by getting the bar to full?
>>
>>14996924
>Boss wo kimewaza de taose!
Defeat the boss with a finisher?
>>14996925
>Bugster wo subete taose!
Defeat all the Bugsters?
>>
>>14996930
defeat all enemies, and yes, gotta fill the bar
>>
>>14996934
Do you know where all the Bugstars are?
I've found all the ones I can but I don't have the objective done.
>>
>>14996951
some stay hidden until you kill certain ones, there are also gold ones. You'll just have to search the whole stage
>>
File: 12922981320612.jpg (22KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
12922981320612.jpg
22KB, 691x597px
>Start watching Fourze
>The school uniform is over the knee black socks
>All those shots of the main girl's ZR
>That intro shot of the cheerleaders' legs and the right one sucking the lollipop

Cool show.
>>
>Legend Rider Gashat don't have unique art
>just generic shot of rider

awww
>>
>>14996964
They look like bootleg game art.
>>
File: JY011.jpg (73KB, 512x333px) Image search: [Google]
JY011.jpg
73KB, 512x333px
>>14996967
yeah, they look like those pirated cartridges
>>
File: Black-Man-Gashat-Bootleg.jpg (68KB, 285x467px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Man-Gashat-Bootleg.jpg
68KB, 285x467px
>>14996967
>>
>>14997036
I get triggered every time someone posts Black Man as a bootleg because it's an official product.
>>
>>14996964
At least they did give it unique rider art in the clear part when it lights up
>>
File: file.png (467KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
467KB, 642x960px
>>14996885
>>14996878

Tsukasa is actually Kougami's long lost son.

>>14996961

Tomoko is best Rider girl.
>>
assuming all cards work with all weapons, what would happen if Kenzaki slides Advent and Final Vent in his Blay Rouzer?
>>
>reads thread
>that talk about tvtropes

daily reminder that they are tvnfags
>>
>>14996924
>>14996925
>Has Mighty Action X
>Hasn't dumped it yet.
>>
>>14997149
The guy who made the .cia asked me not to share it.
Sorry.
>>
>>14997152
Truly evil.
>>
>>14997093
Summon a massive dragon that makes him do a flying side kick is what I'd imagine.
>>
File: penguin.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
penguin.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
you know...

has there been a penguin-themed kaijin or rider? sentai managed to snag a mecha component (in gekiranger of all things), but did kamen rider ever have a penguin?
>>
>>14997047
You joking right?

Was black aired there in brazil/portugal really as 'Blackman'?
>>
>>14996918
Wait, seriously? Downloading now! Is what I wanted to say, but I'm at work. Really happy to see someone tackling it.
>>
>>14997214
Nah, it aired in Brazil as "Black Kamen Rider", but a toy release alongside the show carried the name "Black Man" (indicating that perhaps they did consider using that name for the show too).
>>
File: 1478057426550.png (374KB, 815x420px) Image search: [Google]
1478057426550.png
374KB, 815x420px
>>14997172

>Bird based rider never
>>
File: Kamen_Rider_Habataki2.jpg (40KB, 316x606px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen_Rider_Habataki2.jpg
40KB, 316x606px
>>14997259
Uh
>>
>>14997172
>>14997259

>They're based on literature, and quill pens are the collectible gimmick
>Each of them representing a genre and species of bird

>>14997268

A main rider.
>>
File: Fc2blog_20150219042725f24.jpg (129KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fc2blog_20150219042725f24.jpg
129KB, 1136x640px
>>
File: jhvr7o.png (105KB, 414x317px) Image search: [Google]
jhvr7o.png
105KB, 414x317px
still no penguin tho
>>
File: Wonder Bone.jpg (205KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Bone.jpg
205KB, 720x1280px
>>14997273

There was a Penguin medal in the OOO driver, but it was never used.
>>
>>14996918
literally where and who?
>>
>>14997277
Check Nyaa.se, it's some guy named XIG
>>
>>14997295
what kind of subs are we talking about, is this crabstick shit or legit?
>>
File: CzAS1QAXgAArVcr.jpg (137KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
CzAS1QAXgAArVcr.jpg
137KB, 850x601px
>>
File: CzAS1P8WEAAbEud.jpg (138KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
CzAS1P8WEAAbEud.jpg
138KB, 850x601px
>>
File: 1474753457356.gif (924KB, 200x129px) Image search: [Google]
1474753457356.gif
924KB, 200x129px
>>14997304
>>14997305
ugh

this is so lucky that it has a good writer
>>
>>14997304
>>14997305
wait, no Lazer lv50?

is Kiriya gonna die?!
>>
>>14997318
Kiriya get the 5th billing after Emu, Hiiro, Taiga and Kuroto. He is guaranteed to get screwed at upgrade distribution.

Very nice both Brave and Snipe get proper upgrade though but WTF at that Ex-Aid form.
That can't be the final form, can it?
>>
>>14997324
midseason

I hope Kiriya doesn't die
>>
>>14997305
what is those new forms on the left?
>>
>>14997304
Taddle Fantasy! Kamen Rider Brave Fantasy Gamer Lvl 50!

Banban Simulations! Kamen Rider Snipe Simulation Gamer Lvl 50!

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Maximum Gamer!

>>14997305

It confirms a Kamen Rider Genm mini-series featuring Legend Riders and also 3 Gashats based on Namco games - Ex-Aid seems to be Pac Adventure (Pacman) and Snipe is getting Xevious. Not sure what game Brave is getting (Famista Gashat?)
>>
>>14997324
No, it's too early for us to see the final form.
Although, it does seem like this will be the penultimate form.
Which, compared to previous years (Grateful, Formula, Kachidoki) it seems pretty bad.
>>
>>14997324
It's the Tridoron of the series. It's too early and bulky to be the final form.
>>
>>14997329
I doubt he gonna die but he definitely gonna be the jobber of the group like Leangle and Necrom,

Good thing, he has interesting personality,
>>
>>14997324
no wait

>>14997330
>>14997305
we can see Kiriya's lv50 on the left

Looks like he becomes Accel
>>
>>14997330
Pac Adventure Gashat for Ex-Aid
Family Stadium Gashat for Brave
Xevious Gashat for Snipe
>>
>>14997338
*fuck formula I meant.
>>
>>14997304
>>14997305
Holy shit. I honestly really like these due to how stupid they are. I fucking love Ex-Aid.
>>
>yfw Lazer becomes a car
>>
File: 1353959748123.gif (461KB, 391x249px) Image search: [Google]
1353959748123.gif
461KB, 391x249px
>>14997304
>>14997305
M is now /m/.

Holy Fuck
>>
>>14997304
>We're getting another "Add something to the midseason to make it the final form" trinket

YES
I didn't care for the forms, but I loved the Kachidoki and Kiwami toys.
>>
>>14997304
Taiga's gashat is Kancolle?
>>
>>14997304
Is it me, or does Brave and Snipe Lv50 forms resemble the boss characters of the Bugsters of there respected game?
>>
>>14997354
>lazer dies like battle hopper
>revives into a motorbike, but it's his permanent form
>>
>>14997304
LEVEL 1 FORMS ARE GOING NOWHERE.
THEY'RE NOW A POWER UP. GET FUCKED.
>>
>calm down, the upgrades might look less stupid
>>
>>14997362
Nah. Brave is going all final fantasy, while Snipe is dumping FPS for strategy games and is now a ship.
>>
>>14997304
I heard you wanted to beat things up so we put an Ex-Aid in your Ex-Aid so you can do surgery while you do surgery.
>>
>>14997304
TENGEN TOPPA GURREN EX-AID
>>
>>14997370
but it's a single gashat but with a rotator like Pallad's

does this mean they have to share?
>>
>>14997303

They're legit. He's translating directly from japanese captions, which are slowly being released on some captions website. He's gone through 1-50 in about a month, but the translations seem solid enough and there ARE no crabsticks for him to even copy from.
>>
File: Demushu.png (237KB, 297x409px) Image search: [Google]
Demushu.png
237KB, 297x409px
>>14997305
>>14997304
Did Hiiro poach Demushuu and wore him as an armor or something
>>
File: yeehaw.png (157KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
yeehaw.png
157KB, 444x440px
>>14997304
>>14997305
>they get Drago Knight
>Then THIS

Genm and Paradox and everyone else is basically fucked.
>>
No seriously, Taiga and Hiiro's lv 50 are based from Paradox's gashat. So does this mean they settle their differences?
>>
>>14997304
There is the final form silhouette on the lower left.

Looks like Ex-Aid gonna grow some fabulous hair.
>>
>>14997376
OK cool

Good riddance to KIT
>>
>>14997374
Maybe. It could also be like the Hoppers where although it's a dual toy in the show itself there'll be two separate devices and they'll never use the form swapping on screen.
>>
>>14997304
So basically this suit will be like a sentai mecha suit?
>>
>>14997304
>>14997305
>The little Ex-Aid head on the gashat

ehehe
>>
File: KPR_Robobot_Armor_artwork.png (462KB, 660x586px) Image search: [Google]
KPR_Robobot_Armor_artwork.png
462KB, 660x586px
>>14997387
reminds me of Kirby Robobot

honestly if you just look at Ex-Aid's head it looks like a totally rad Kirby
>>
>>14997387
Or it could be CG-only, like Watermelon and All Dragon.
>>
>>14997305
>Everyone ignoring GENM getting a youtube series
>>
File: 902354-produtc-silo[1].png (461KB, 480x569px) Image search: [Google]
902354-produtc-silo[1].png
461KB, 480x569px
>>14997304
>>
>>14997391
Since it's the penultimate suit I really doubt it's gonna be all CGI
>>
>>14997391
The mid-season form won't be CG only.
>>
>>14997388
It's like those Pez sticks. It's genius.
>>
>>14997392
I mentioned it there

>>14997335
It'll involve Legend Riders and also actual Namco Bandai games.
>>
>>14997329
>Kiriya actually becomes paradox
>>
Now what would a (web) show called Kamen Rider Genm would be about?
>>
>>14997397
All Dragon was the mid season form for Wizard. Although due to it being CG only it only got used thrice in the show, and one of those times was in the crossover finale. Still, Watermelon got much more use so they could avoid something similar happening again.
>>
>>14997404
Shilling his games duh. Need money to create new upgrades.
>>
>>14996431

It's "Garulu Saver" all over again.
>>
>>14997407
but his only game is Dangerous Zombie!
>>
>>14997304
>>14997305
>Ex-Aid gets level 20 this month
>GENM gets level 10 this month
>Paradox comes in January at level 50
>Snipe and Brave get level 50 in February
>Ex-Aid power levels up to level 99 in March

Holy shit, we're getting powerful now.
>>
File: bandai during gaim.webm (697KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
bandai during gaim.webm
697KB, 853x480px
>>14997341
>respray old lv3 suits
>sell them as new toys

BRILLIANT
>>
File: Legend Rider Series.png (2MB, 800x1788px) Image search: [Google]
Legend Rider Series.png
2MB, 800x1788px
>>14997304
>>14997305

I don't know what to believe anymore...

>Brave and Snipe share an upgrade
>Lazer doesn't get anything
>This beast is the Level 1 to a Kiwami Form
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
>>
>Final Form requires sticking a gashat INTO another gashat

The madmen.
>>
File: Ex-Aid 99 1.png (3MB, 1700x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Ex-Aid 99 1.png
3MB, 1700x1202px
>>14997304
I ran them through waifu2x to make them larger.
>>
>>14997402
We fell for the Parad is GENM thing once

What if Parad talking about puzzles is also another way to mislead us?
>>
Gashats are the fucking best.
>>
>>14997415
Clearly Lazer is going to die
>>
File: 320px-32X_US.jpg (8KB, 320x154px) Image search: [Google]
320px-32X_US.jpg
8KB, 320x154px
>>14997417
Truly the end times are upon us
>>
File: Ex-Aid 99 2.png (3MB, 1700x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Ex-Aid 99 2.png
3MB, 1700x1202px
>>14997305
>>
File: zebiusu.jpg (74KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
zebiusu.jpg
74KB, 500x674px
>>14997305
What
>>
>>14997381
That hair also looks to be n the back of Maximum. Feels like LvL99 is supposed to be the final form Lv1.
>>
>>14997424
>Snipe becomes Kancolle

Is this what we really want?
>>
>>14997424
>Youtube Offkill

Genm taking over Google confirmed
>>
>>14997432
Which means the final form is probably LvL100 or MAX
>>
File: 1475842157619.jpg (53KB, 413x475px) Image search: [Google]
1475842157619.jpg
53KB, 413x475px
>>14997341
>Not a Tales of Series Gashat for Brave

You fucked up, Bandai.
>>
File: Ex-Aid level 999 form.jpg (242KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ex-Aid level 999 form.jpg
242KB, 1920x1200px
final form leak
>>
>>14997438
>no Dhaos Bugster as a movie villain
>>
>>14997424
>>14997305
What's the name of Genm's Gashat that comes with the DVD?
>>
>>14997058
definitely
>>
File: ogp.jpg (337KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ogp.jpg
337KB, 1200x630px
>>14997446
>>
>>14997443
>No INDIGNATION attack for Brave
>>
>>14997424
So does this maybe confirm 2 genms? Graphite dies and becomes zombie genm, pallad becomes paradox and Dan gets a new gashat
>>
File: 1477537427595.jpg (619KB, 882x865px) Image search: [Google]
1477537427595.jpg
619KB, 882x865px
>>14997419

I can't fucking get over this. Why in god's name would Brave and Snipe share an upgrade? Why not separate Gashats that keep that gimmick? It could be Brave switching between a knight and wizard while Snipe switches between fast gun and bigger gun.
>>
>>14997304
>>14997305
Jesus fucking Christ. How can Ex-AIDS fags defend themselves now?
>>
>>14997453
>indignation

I'd much rather have him use a Cless gashat so he can shout "MAKERU... MONO KA!"
>>
>>14997438
they knew Tales is a garbage game
>>
>>14997452
This is awesome. Genm will practically have the power of Hibiki.
>>
>>14997424

>Maximum Gamer
>Everyone is named after the second half of the game
>(Mighty) Action Gamer
>(Taddle) Quest Gamer
>(Bang Bang) Shooting Gamer
>(Bakusou) Bike Gamer
(Maximum) Mighty Gamer?
>>
>>14997471
The name of the new Gashat is Maximum Mighty X.
>>
File: radicalgamer.jpg (26KB, 440x360px) Image search: [Google]
radicalgamer.jpg
26KB, 440x360px
>>14997458
A little wider, you seem to still have salt stuck up your anus, Mr. Ghostfag
>>
so what will the kiwami-esque Ex-Aid look like
>>
>>14997478
>b-but Ghost
>he seriously thinks cancer like this looks better than Ghost's designs
haha
even edgy Specter designed by a colorblind looks better than this
>>
>>14997473
>>14997471

>>Everyone is named after the second half of the game
Nigga
>>
>>14997481
If you consider the yellow parts of the lv 99 form as his hair, then he's legitimately going super saiyan.
>>
File: 1480845195399.jpg (40KB, 314x561px) Image search: [Google]
1480845195399.jpg
40KB, 314x561px
>yfw Lazer gets a steering wheel gashat
>yfw the game is based on driving games like gran turismo and INITIAL D
>>
>>14997459
but then I won't have Genm going S-SONNA BAKANA
>>
>>14997491
>Basing it on GT
>Not basing it on RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR which Bamco own
>>
>>14997489
fuck didn't notice that

>>14997491
but anon

lazer dies

fitting too, he's a coroner
>>
>>14997491

Not happening.
>>
>>14997491
>Lazer getting any more upgrades
Let it go m8. He's dead.
>>
File: hotel.png (450KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hotel.png
450KB, 600x800px
>>14997304
>>14997305

the hell with that kancolle form there
>>
>>14997304
>>14997305
Is this the PLEX designers' way of saying "kill us"?
>>
File: drive36_1.png (313KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
drive36_1.png
313KB, 700x394px
>>14997376
>hardsubs

Better than nothing I guess
>>
>>14997376
The english is Super ESL-Tier, and considering Super-1 one had loads of errors, this should be no different. Hell, wouldn't be suprised if XIG was just passing the captions through Google Translate/Jisho/A japanese dictionary, just like Bycrosser was
>>
>>14997504
>>14997500
the main rider still needs a baiku to ride. It's the rules.
>>
>>14997520
Lazer dies, revived as a bike permanently
>>
File: SID0022724_fhds.jpg (193KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
SID0022724_fhds.jpg
193KB, 1920x800px
>killing off the best boy

fuck this stupid show
>>
File: 36278[1].png (208KB, 368x369px) Image search: [Google]
36278[1].png
208KB, 368x369px
>>14997514
No this is
>>
File: 1475938854512.gif (2MB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1475938854512.gif
2MB, 300x186px
>Genm kills Lazer
>turns him into the SHAKIRIYASPORTS gashat
>>
>all the future Snipe Kantai fanart
>>
>>14997226
Weird...
>>
>>14997519
They seem fine to me
>>
>>14997581
Then congrats, enjoy your terrible speedsubs
(Also I bet a decent tl of that line would sound nothing like that gibberish)
>>
>>14997549
Snipe probably will die but at least he'll get doujins fucking boatgirls
>>
File: Emu knows what's up.jpg (314KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Emu knows what's up.jpg
314KB, 1280x720px
>>14997419

>That fucking Ex-Aid head sticking out of the Gashat
>>
File: 1480555248633.png (60KB, 974x804px) Image search: [Google]
1480555248633.png
60KB, 974x804px
>>14997605
Go back to crying about getting cucked on Facebook Jeeg.
>>
>yfw they knew the Level 1 forms wouldn't be strong enough for later fights, so they repainted Ex-Aid Level 1 into a full-fledged super form for the purpose of being able to keep using it
The guy who hates Level 1s is gonna lose his fucking shit
>>
File: 1481041921739a.jpg (55KB, 298x186px) Image search: [Google]
1481041921739a.jpg
55KB, 298x186px
I just noticed the extra shit to attach, like the kiwami+kachidoki lockseeds. I guess this gold form is the final one.
>>
>>14997605
>gibberish
That sounds nothing like gibberish?
As a man with English as his first language, it's a bit stiff but it gets the job done.
>>
>>14997623
he already posted here, his anger is hilarious
>>
File: 1477783622322.jpg (133KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1477783622322.jpg
133KB, 1440x810px
>>14997623
Oh, I am
>>
>>14997626
I was just about to point that out.

It's either gonna be a full fledged final form - which would be unprecedented at being shown this early - or the actual Type Formula, done by combining an add-on with Maximum Gamer.
>>
>>14997605
How is that fucking gibberish to you?
The kaijin asks 'who is that guy' and the combatman replies that way.
It's entirely coherent, maybe you just don't know English too well?
>>
>>14997623
>>14997630

At least it's only one. Everyone else is getting a straight upgrade.
>>
>>14997626
>>14997636
I seriously doubt we'd know the final form before Q1 ended.

Remember when people thought Grateful was the final form?
>>
File: smurfslut.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smurfslut.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>yfw they just plop Drago knight as Lazers final upgrade
>>
>>14997636
They won't show the final form properly till the next catalog at least.

IIRC Kiwami and Mugen were shown as silhouette first in the catalog.
>>
>>14997644
>Remember when people thought Grateful was the final form?
No?
When that got revealed they had silhouettes of Deep and Mugen next to it.
>>
Longer trailer for the new Kuuga manga volumes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HoK6UObPLM
>>
>>14997419

>Dual Gear B
>Dual Gear does the same stuff
Shit, what if Dual Gear B can make a new rider, and Dual Gear A gives Ex-Aid and Lazer new upgrades? It's just speculation at this point but I would love that.
>>
>>14997649
>When that got revealed they had silhouettes of Deep and Mugen next to it.
THen you weren't here for the original scans. All we had was silhouettes of and one very rough image of Grateful, plus scans of the Eyecon Driver G. The most apt description we had asides from the silhouette was "It looks very similar to Kuuga Ultimate" which made people even more willing to bet it was the final form.

People kept calling it the final form since it was every Eyecon at the same time and one retard kept calling it Graceful.
>>
>>14997659
>Ex-Aid and Lazer new upgrades?
The Gashat Gear Duo stuff seems to be at LVL 50 when Ex-Aid is at 99 now
I'd rather let Genm and Lazer have those upgrades
>>
>>14997647
I wouldn't mind that, isn't he the next "complete" form beside Ex-Aid's anyway
>>
>>14997659
It'll be the jinba melon of the series
>>
>>14997647
Not really surprising, it's probably a huge pain in the ass to design toys that can form all the parts Lazer needs to turn from a bike into a real boy. Just a shame we'll be looking at his bald head the rest of the season.
>>
>>14997667
Level 50 pops up in January, Level 99 isn't until March.
>>
File: ma22.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ma22.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>14997626
>>
File: 1439174446547.png (755KB, 1030x576px) Image search: [Google]
1439174446547.png
755KB, 1030x576px
>>14997647
Bike riders always get screwed over
>>
File: E3 2017.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
E3 2017.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>final form is gold
>final form is created through friendship
>final form is Ex-aid+Lazer fused together
>that gold gashat is Lazers and is the key to Ex-aids final form
>>
File: 1646946984689.png (8KB, 227x266px) Image search: [Google]
1646946984689.png
8KB, 227x266px
>>14997419
Uh, so Ex-Aid is the final boss then?
>>
>>14997626
I have this horrible feeling that the thing behind him is not a cape, but the giant head of lv. 99.
>>
>>14997698
It's probably longass "cape hair"
>>
>>14997698
It's long flowing hair.
>>
File: BAN15400.jpg (54KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
BAN15400.jpg
54KB, 752x564px
>>14997690
Honestly, I'm just hoping Lazer's final form is a super bike.
>>
>>14997419

Why does Taddle Fantasy Brave look like Demushu?

>>14997698

The chest face is definitely the final form's face. They match perfectly.
>>
>>14997707
So he can fight the chair bugster
>>
>>14997702
>>14997704

So not only is he super saiyan, but he's super saiyan 3. Good thing Ex-Aid never had eyebrows.
>>
>>14997680
Mach was another level of getting screwed, nothing original past his first suit but they kept giving him upgrades.
>>
>>14997707
The thing is, the chest face is always on the back of the new form, so that would be the final has to store that giant-ass armor face on his back, hence my superstition.
>>
>>14997721
>all of Mach's upgrades was shared shit
>>
>>14997675
Maybe Kiriya goes full dragon and somehow tames it
>>
>>14997675
hes bald because a bike helmet is bald
>>
File: An extreme thirst.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
An extreme thirst.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>14997424

>Genm lagging behind at Level 10
>Lazer lagging behind at fucking Level 5
These poor bastards.
>>
>Just realised that level 99 Ex-Aid will be around for the spring break crossover episode/s
>tfw we'll be getting BIG BOY SQUAD with Ex-Aid and the Bull guy from Kyuranger

I can't wait
>>
>>14997644
It would make sense that the final form is lvl 100.
>>
>>14997740

My money is on Level Infinity, and 99 is the level cap for the riders.
>>
>>14997740
Will his summer movie form be the secret/special level?
>>
>all these scans
>still no magazine pictures of paradox and zombie
>only episode 10

This is some early ass previews.
>>
>Snipe getting more daka for his upgrade

This pleases me.
>>
>>14997748
what level ZERO?
>>
>>14997751

No, it's Brave's upgrade. Snipe doesn't deserve shit.
>>
>>14997750
What if all of the forms we've seen are only HALF of what will exist in the end and we're in for a clusterfuck of forms by the end with the final form being Lv. 1000?
>>
>>14997740
>>14997743

It better be Lv MAX. Lv 100 is also acceptable, but if it's Lv Infinity, I will rage like hellfire.
>>
>>14997680
>Terui is married to one of the worst girls in KR
>Gou's entire life
>Kiriya gets punished for doing anything and come spring he's going to be on the wrong end of a 95 level power creep
>>
>yfw they give Lazer an upgrade but only in his own V-cinema
>>
>>14997754
Stop being retarded.
>>
>>14997752
ZERO KARA
>>
>>14997755
Or Lv.
>>
Aren't Levels represented as stages and not power levels? So Lvl. Infinity would be silly.
>>
>>14997743
>Infinity
Please no. We already had that with Wizard, and we've JUST had Mugen
>>
>>14997743
Only shitty shows get infinity forms
>>
Lazer's upgrade will be getting Shakariki sports from Genm then riding it as a bike in lv3 to style on his enemies.
>>
File: 20160303_154153_thumb.png (159KB, 404x244px) Image search: [Google]
20160303_154153_thumb.png
159KB, 404x244px
>>14997304
>>14997305
>>
>>14997775

>A motorcycle riding a BMX
Are you sure about that?
>>
The manga folder in mega from Etc. links got deleted.
>>
>>14997780
It would look awesome, so yeah
>>
>>14997759
Don't worry, I'm sure Emu will be happy to ride him.
>>
>yfw Snipe kills Lazer
>>
File: 1473651690352.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473651690352.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>14997790

your fucking ded kiddo
its completely personal
>>
File: Cy65ypKVIAAam4T.jpg (114KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cy65ypKVIAAam4T.jpg
114KB, 900x1200px
>>14997787
>Kiriya just gives up on life and decides to be nothing more than transportation
>it happens right before the point in the show where everybody just runs to wherever monsters are
>>
>>14997702
>>14997704

Nah, I'm going with it being a head backpack. It looks too square to be hair.
>>
>>14997644
But Maximum Gamer is only debuting in March, and that silhouette form doesn't even have a date. There's really no space for a form beyond the silhouette one unless we start getting 4th quarter final forms.
>>
>>14997647
Who knows, maybe if laser ends up popular enough they may kit bash him up a last minute form like they did with Baron.
>>
>>14997647

A Drago Knight repaint with a different subtitle rather than "Z" could happen if they want to keep Laser relevant.
>>
File: tumblr_ohilf1jvDk1vxafoio7_1280.jpg (355KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohilf1jvDk1vxafoio7_1280.jpg
355KB, 1200x1200px
>>14997806

Good luck.
>>
File: 1480214239293.jpg (258KB, 1069x981px) Image search: [Google]
1480214239293.jpg
258KB, 1069x981px
>>14997813

Can Lazer even use the full Drago Knight armor?
>>
>>14997812
Dragon Knight Hunter 乙
>>
>>14997820
he pretty much is full armor minus the head and chestplate
>>
File: tumblr_ohmz69WSM81vxafoio4_1280.jpg (516KB, 647x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohmz69WSM81vxafoio4_1280.jpg
516KB, 647x1024px
>>14997820
Nope. Everyone else can though.
>>
>>14997781
Most of the OP links are in need of updating but it's not a huge priority to anyone
>>
>>14997828
Those aren't the LVUR figures.
>>
>>14997519
Unlike Super-1, he is doing v2s at least to fix errors.
>>
>>14997802
>unless we start getting 4th quarter final forms.
What do you think the 4th quarter is meant for, anon
>>
File: tumblr_ohmz69WSM81vxafoio5_1280.jpg (151KB, 674x506px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohmz69WSM81vxafoio5_1280.jpg
151KB, 674x506px
>>14997841
Yeah, they're the candy toys.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>14997802
>4th quarter final forms
>>
>>14997828
Brave won't be able to wear the left arm

>>14997849
Sentai toys
>>
>>14997802
>>14997849
Dude, these aren't even the third quarter scans. Final Forms are third quarter, Summer movie stuff is fourth.
>>
File: tumblr_ohmz69WSM81vxafoio2_1280.jpg (481KB, 664x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohmz69WSM81vxafoio2_1280.jpg
481KB, 664x1024px
>>14997857
You sure?
>>
>>14997864
>Candy toys
>>
File: img_6968.jpg (191KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
img_6968.jpg
191KB, 1280x960px
>>14997867
Yes, and?
>>
So who's the girl on the right, and has she done any JAVs?
>>
>>14997381
It seems like the final form will be the "cast-off" version Lvl99. The giant head is essentially a sneak peak at the final form, which will probably be Lvl100, as that is the final form's helmet.
>>
Too many niggas in Gaim with K names.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-06-11h22m54s455.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-06-11h22m54s455.png
1MB, 1280x738px
wat
>>
>>14997911
There it is
>>
File: 1361127526381.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1361127526381.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>14997911
>>
>>14997855
>Lazer gets a Yomi form
>>
>>14997897
man Shun and Miu were such fucking dicks.
>>
>>14997911
You on Warren Statesman's turf now.
>>
>>14997419
So the grooves on the gamer driver aren't just a look choice then, they're actually supports for the final form toy. Nice.
>>
Each world that Decade visited gave him a different role or job.

What role or job would he be given if he were to visit the Phase 2 Heisei Rider worlds?
>>
>>14996604
>Taddle Quest becomes Taddle Fantasy
FF confirmed for better than DQ
>yfw Emu collects all the Chaos Emeralds and final form is Super Sonic
>>
>reddit discord dying
https://discord.gg/q69FxVK
Come join ours now
>>
>>14997961
kill yourself
>>
>>14997960
>>14997424
oops
>>
>The only new driver we're getting for Ex-Aid is the Bugle Driver, which isn't even new as it has been a thing since episode 1

Holy shit, I imagine next year's show will just have the one belt for everyone. I prefer this way.
>>
>>14997519
What is this guy's obsession with hardsubbing things
>>
>>14997967
Dunno why they didn't give paradox a belt seeing how you can stick the gashat into the gamer driver.
>>
>>14997951
World of OOO: The new captain of the RideVendor Squadron to replace Gotou (temp)
World of Fourze: A substitute teacher who's hired to temporarily replace Sonoda
World of Gaim: A Kurokage Trooper
World of Drive: A detective?
World of Ghost: A monk
World of Ex-Aid: A doctor (who has no idea what he's doing, but acts like he does)
>>
Is Heisei V Showa worth watching?
>>
>>14997991
what about W?
>>
>>14997911
I guess I should wait until OZC is finished to watch Gaim
>>14997424
>taiko gashat
Hibiki? Is that you?
>>
>>14997992
No
>>
>>14997992
A FUCKING FLOWER
>>
>>14997992
Yes, just for Decade.
>>
>>14997926
>>14997989
Maybe Lazer will have a repaint/lazy last minute form (like ryugen and mach) with the paradox gashat sticking un the gamer driver
>>
>>14998004
I want to see Decade appear in an Ex-Aid movie. Don't you think his personality would be incredibly infuriating for Brave and Snipe?
>>
>>14998010
Would be nice if Lazer got a unique form that let's him ride himself
>>
>>14998023
I want to see Decade appear.
>>
Ex-Aid
Ex = X = 10 = Deca
Deca-aid
Decade
>>
File: cool-office.jpg (90KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
cool-office.jpg
90KB, 853x480px
>>14998036
>>
File: smug dekaido.png (108KB, 292x304px) Image search: [Google]
smug dekaido.png
108KB, 292x304px
>>14998036
you're month late anon-kun
>>
>>14998004
>>14997992
and faiz and x
>>
>>14998080
Faiz kinda just spends most of the movie moping, though.
>>
>>
>>14997911
Did someone has the edit? im always asking for it and nobody has it
>>
File: Faiz_taisen_henshin.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Faiz_taisen_henshin.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>14998087
but when he gets going its dope.
>>
>>14998112
And then he goes back to moping.
>>
>>14998112
i've never seen Faiz, but i love his henshin
>>
>>14998108
>Kiva
>>
File: Decade Transform 1.webm (3MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Decade Transform 1.webm
3MB, 848x480px
>>14998116
It's not as stupidly convenient as Decade's though.
>>
File: faiz_henshin_superherogp3.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
faiz_henshin_superherogp3.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14998116
same, i genuinely starting watching Faiz solely because of the suit and henshin.
>>
File: XFaizInfinity.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
XFaizInfinity.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14998115
yeah but then when he gets going again its pretty dope.
>>
>>14998135
And then he starts moping again in Kamen Rider #4.
>>
File: lord of orphenochs.png (951KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lord of orphenochs.png
951KB, 1280x720px
>>14998135
>hollow
>>
File: 0w0.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0w0.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
So by some divine miracle Tohokushinsha Film and Toei have collaborated and we are getting a Garo/Rider crossover. John Toei and Dave Tohokushinsha give you a phone call and ask for your creative input. What Garo characters and Rider character are we seeing crossing over? Whats the movie about?

Hardmode: No Decade
>>
File: custom_0009.png (232KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
custom_0009.png
232KB, 400x480px
>This took Dan TEN YEARS to make.
It's a super easy game, it's not even half an hour to 100%, and you cannot jump to break blocks. On the other hand the music is fantastic, it's actually fun, and I would love to see the other games in this manner in a compilation.
>>
>>14998205
>No Decade

I don't care then.
>>
>>14998205

Kiva.

Both have a gothic horror overtone and Saga is also a Makai Knight.
>>
>>14998245
If it's only an half-hour, then I'm hoping they make a sequel soon, maybe as some DLC or something.
>>
>>14998245
Dump it
>>
>>14998247
you can still have decade, just not in hard mode
>>
>>14998256
>Zero Day happened when someone leaked the original infected game from a trade show
>>
File: custom_0007.png (205KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
custom_0007.png
205KB, 400x480px
>>14998254
I would not be opposed to it, especially if we get to play a Taddle Quest game.

>>14998256
Google "完全假面骑士骑士革命 Mighty Action X" and find the site yourself along with the download button. Your browser will tell you it's a malware site. Copy the url to a download manager, it's a link to a .rar file. Scan it if you don't believe me, it's a legit file, the Chinese didn't lie for once. Title is 00040000001ADE00.
It took me an hour to find a damn link anywhere, almost everyone had Rider Revolution.
>>
File: 1452815051299.jpg (70KB, 335x413px) Image search: [Google]
1452815051299.jpg
70KB, 335x413px
>>14998066
>>
>>14998268
>mighty@306_206894.exe
>.exe
OK then.
>>
>>14998289
Wrong button.
>>
>>14998290
Found it now, thanks.
>>
>>14998265
the only reason I'd ever want a crossover is so everyone can mistake Tsukasa for Jinga. And then Tsukasa and Jinga would pass each other off because their arrogance is roughly equal and they're pretty similar characters, just with opposing alignments. Tsukasa would vaguely remind Jinga of when he was a knight while Jinga would remind Tsukasa of when he was the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker. The forms Decade would use are Faiz, Hibiki and Kiva Garulu. And the crossover would end with Decade turning Garo into a giant CG wolf.
>>
>every new form is an upgrade
>people trying to equate Ex-Aid forms to previous Rider's
Not a very smart decision
>>
So
Why is there a tiny Ex-Aid poking out of that Maximum gashat
>>
>>14998357
Yo, dawg, we heard you liek Ex-Aid...
>>
>>14998357
Because Maximum has a regular Ex-Aid poking out of it
>>
Excite i need my subs plz. Where are they?
>>
>>14998357
The gimmick is that Emu is pushing Ex-Aid down into the Lvl 50 "suit", much like the LED.

Better question is how the Final form is going to attach to the driver?
>>
>>14998501
*Lvl 99
>>
About what episode does the Gaim Soccer movie take place? The wiki doenst say
>>
File: ornac did nothing wrong.jpg (145KB, 746x416px) Image search: [Google]
ornac did nothing wrong.jpg
145KB, 746x416px
>>14998515
>The wiki doenst say
yes it does
>>
>>14998529
shit i never noticed that, i usually go to the section marked "Continuity and placement" and look for an episode number. Thanks friend for showing me how retarded i am.
>>
>>14998529
heh, i had the same problem, its after Baron's soccer showdown summer camp and The Return of the Professor.
>>
>>14998357
My assumption is that the final form/Level 100 consumes Ex-Aid entirely reformated itself to fit onto a normal body. Like how Tridoron got downloaded on to Drive and reformatted itself for type Tridoron.

The big chest face on Lvl99 is most likely the final form's normal face.
>>
>>14998549
Let me state from the beginning! The face on my chest is just an accessory!
>>
So is there another mega or something with all the episodes of Drive? The one in the pastebin only goes up to 31 and I can't torrent right now.
>>
>>14998597
http://live.ozc-anime.com/ddl-mirrors/
>>
>>14998495

It's only Tuesday, anon. Chill out.
>>
>>14998638
i need my subs nigga, i'll give you anything. I got these cheese burgers man. I'll suck your dick man.
>>
>>14998650

If you're that desperate, just watch RTA subs' release.
>>
>>14998144
Nah, he was determinated in end with his life during number quattro.
>>
File: tumblr_ofy48vxnbt1vxafoio3_1280.jpg (110KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofy48vxnbt1vxafoio3_1280.jpg
110KB, 560x560px
>>14997419

But does it function as a Level 1 form? Or Level 10 in Brother Gamer's case.
>>
>>14997419
I assume Snipe isn't going to do his twirling thing with the Kancolle Gashat with how big it is
>>
>>14998737
ye of little faith
>>
>>14998737
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
>>
File: Ctphgc9XEAAfJVf.jpg (45KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Ctphgc9XEAAfJVf.jpg
45KB, 560x560px
So is Maximum Mighty X the third game in the franchise? Or is it some weird spinoff in the "maximum" genre?
>>14998734
That's what we're speculating is the case, a new shell for Ex-aid's Final Form.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-06-17h41m37s547.png (905KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-06-17h41m37s547.png
905KB, 1280x738px
Even when he's just a wise and friendly fruit parlor owner, I can't help but think of him as a evil Native serial killer.
>>
>>14998766
And i cant stop thinking about him like a lovely assistant of a tsundere lawyer.
>>
File: Dude what.jpg (71KB, 1185x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dude what.jpg
71KB, 1185x720px
>>14998776
>>
>>14998764

It seems like the same series that's trying out various gimmicks. Not unlike Kirby.
>>
>>14998781
dude lmao sorry
Goro-"chan" in Ryuki
>>
File: 1477875218207.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477875218207.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14998786

>Mighty and Kirby are the same species
>>
>>14998792
Looks like I don't remember Ryuki that well.
>>
>>14998764
I need and want this
>>
>>14998800
Gorilla warfire? OOO Sagohzo, is that you?
>>
File: 60238451_p0_master1200.jpg (604KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
60238451_p0_master1200.jpg
604KB, 1200x960px
>>14998809
Ask Dan for one, his office is littered with them.
>>14998786
Okay, I guess adding mech suits is a better gimmick than adding more animal companions or something.
>>
>>14998800
triple dubs doesn't lie
>>
>>14998839
>Genm got pregnant and have Mighty Action babies
>>
File: Stop.gif (2MB, 346x194px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.gif
2MB, 346x194px
>>14997820
>>14997828
>>14997813

>It's his strongest and last upgrade
>Can't even use it to its full potential
>>
Why is Bravo such a sexy suit?
>>
>>14998875
Because it's the least offensive looking among a sea of eyesores in its show.

a 6/10 surrounded by 2/10s
>>
Am i crazy or is the theme that plays when Peach Energy Arms is used
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Xs55RJ5Hk
Also the Double-Action Coffe Form theme from Den-O?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk52JKeFpmk

Cause that's a pretty cool reference.
>>
File: This is not christian.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
This is not christian.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>14997419

Something seems off about that Dual Gear B. It might be the cover art. It looks monochrome, and the same goes for the color of the cartridge too. It just feels... unfinished, you know?
>>
>>14998892
I think it's going for more of an Indian/Middle Eastern sounding tune with that sitar-like instrument playing during the "peach energy" sound. It would be a neat little reference to have that Momo/peach connection though.
>>
>>14998800
did we ever get a flowertiger version of this?
>>
File: 1477875346324.jpg (893KB, 1590x885px) Image search: [Google]
1477875346324.jpg
893KB, 1590x885px
>>14998945

Taiga?
>>
>>14998941
we just need a closer look
>>
File: brave.jpg (139KB, 932x525px) Image search: [Google]
brave.jpg
139KB, 932x525px
>>14998950
Made one for Brave.
>>
File: This is absolutely what he said.png (1MB, 1240x699px) Image search: [Google]
This is absolutely what he said.png
1MB, 1240x699px
>>14998987
>>
>>14998603
Thanks, much appreciated.
>>
>>14998987
when did he said that?
>>
>>14999004

Every single episode.
>>
>>14999009
no, i mean the actual no sank you, someone said it but i don't remember who
>>
>>14998987
https://twitter.com/redol_0H0w0M0/status/785076160841474049
>>
>exaid
>has aids
>brave
>is a coward
>snipe
>is a jet
>Lazer
>doesn't shoot lazers
>>
Does Ex-Aid have the most arrogant, self-centered and stand-offish collection of Riders since Ryuki?
>>
>>14999018
>Baron
>isn't noble
>Bravo
>doesn't applause
>Decade
>doesn't last 10 years
>>
>>14999026
>Decade
>doesn't last 10 years

I dunno, man. He just might. He was still showing up in shit five years after the end of his show.
>>
>>14999018
lazer shoots lasers, even has turrets
>>
>>14998250
Shit, you took my idea.
>>
>>14999026
>Drive
>he drives
>Maha
>goes at Maha speed from time to time
>Chase
>he chased
>Kamen Rider Heart
>had a lot of heart
man drive was good with their names meaning something
>>
File: snapshot20100116144241.jpg (29KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20100116144241.jpg
29KB, 704x396px
>>14998792
Holy fuck, I didn't notice him.
>>
>>14999028
2009 - Masked Rider Decade
2010 - Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider: W & Decade: Movie War 2010
2012 - Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero War
2013 - Kamen Rider Wizard Episode 53: Neverending Story
2014 - Heisei Riders VS Showa Riders: Kamen Rider War feat. Super Sentai

He hasn't appeared in anything more in the last two years, though.
>>
>>14999049
It's weird that this actor has been in Kamen Rider so many times and yet has never actually been a Rider himself.

Using TheBee for less than a minute in one episode doesn't really count.
>>
>can't find Tomoko's actress twitter or instagram or facebook page
onore tomoko! you hide too well for an actress

>>14999051
Decade's character was in Super Hero GP3.

I bet Decade makes a comeback on the spring movie or something
>>
>>14999049
he was also in Garo, as a dead guy
>>
>>14999059
I didn't count any appearances in which the actor himself doesn't appear. Otherwise Decade's appeared in every single All Rider crossover movie in the Heisei era.
>>
>>14999055
What's weirder is that almost every time he does it's in a tatakae series
>>
>>14999055
he was Zolda for a very short time too
>>
>>14998888
Not him, but Bravo seems a bit too flashy of a design for me. Plus, there are other good suits in the show.
>>
>>14999064
Don't remind me, that episode had the first horror I felt really bad for
>>
File: 1480848008851.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480848008851.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>14999076
>>14999076
>>14999076

tatakae wa never end move on
>>
>>14999068
Man, I miss Ryuki.
>>
File: RyukiMadoka.jpg (318KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
RyukiMadoka.jpg
318KB, 600x800px
How is Ryuki Episode Final movie?
>>
>>14999096
It's ok. As an alternate ending to the series, I didn't like it any more than the other one.
Thread posts: 578
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.