[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ - Occultism and Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 64

Library link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Previous Thread
>>19478280

Some archives of recent /omg/ here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n98ccw8vzt0o5ss/AACFJArgdukvMnxJyz3wmvkLa?dl=0
>>
File: 51pkLXrw5bL.jpg (49KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
51pkLXrw5bL.jpg
49KB, 381x500px
Anyone else use it?
Worth acquiring?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>19489334
How do you Merkaba?
>>
>Quick library question:
Is "The Conference of the Birds" in one of the Sufi poetry collections in the library? If so which one?
>>
>>19489435
Drink new age kool aid.
>>
Any occultfags can help a humble lurker? What's the best way to guard myself and my loved ones? Let's say I pissed off the wrong wizard. One who can into long distance projection and mesmerizing among other stuff.
>>
>>19489780
"Wizards" can't hurt you. I have been cursed a lot of times and nothing *ever* happened no matter who I challenged. This Ape of whatever guy is a good example too. He attempted to bind a certain tripfag with a fancy ritual and it literally did nothing.
>>
>>19489780
>projection and mesmerization
They're probably just fucking with you if that's all they're doing, but if you're worried about it there's a few simple workarounds for that kind of stuff.

The easiest would be a spherical barrier around the area to be protected, programmed with the intent of "don't let that asshole in". That's easy enough to cast, it's just a matter of charging up some "mana" (or whatever it's called in your system), programming it with intention, and visualizing it into place.

As far as mesmerization goes, it's not super hard to break someone out of a mesmerization trance. It sort of has a tempo to it, or a beat, like music. Mesmerized people sway or move repetitively ever so slightly. That shows the beat. Some kind of mental dissonance that's out of time with that beat has a pretty good success rate of breaking the trance.
There may be other types of mesmerization that don't quite work like this, but it's the type I've observed the most.

Overall, don't psych yourself out too much worrying about it, it doesn't sound like they're actually as pissed off as you might think they are. What'd you do to piss them off anyhow?
>>
Making my own oujia board. Looking for symbols to paint on it to call/summon spirits. Any way to look up specific topics in the mega?
>>
>19488937
What about Saint Nicholas of Tolentino? He sounds like a helpful bro from what Gordon White wrote of him in Chaos Protocols.

Btw, what's your take on praying for the souls of the deceased? Just read that some people are against it because: 'those sinners/disbelievers have dun goofed, no amount of prayer will change God's mind, and you shouldn't be bothering the dead' while the other side's all: 'it will totally help those poor guys out in their transitory period especially those who've died unknown and unmourned'.
>>
>>19490567
I am not your poster, but the act of invoking, inquiring, or channeling the dead is forbidden. There's nothing that implies it is forbidden to plead to God for the deceased's soul. You do not contact the dead soul itself.

The contact of a dead soul is forbidden.
>>
>>19490623
But there are loopholes. You can, for example, contact a dead soul if they're a saint.
>>
>>19489418
Solid reference material. I love Stephen Skinner personally and find it much better than Liber 777.
>>
>>19489435
http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/jm/jm06.htm
>>
>>19489579
http://thekingdomwithin.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/The_Conference_of_the_Birds_Fardiuddin_Attar.pdf
>>
>>19490623
Whoops. Meant to quote >>19488937 from the last thread.

I was thinking of what >>19490637 said. What if the deceased are the ones contacting you like in dreams though? Because I've had deceased relatives and a family friend drop by in my dreams randomly showing themselves or giving info I had no way of knowing until I asked around confirming those info as legit. Which was odd as I haven't done anything to call upon them.
>>
>tfw Taylor Swift is a 4channer and possibly an usual in /omg/ threads

Got this idea watching the new lyric video dunno
>>
>>19489334
whats the easiest way for you lads to astral project?
every time i try i pass the fuck out for 2 hours after getting the vibrations
also i hear people saying they talk to ghosts/gods and other spooksters is this truly possible through projection?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170825-135716.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170825-135716.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: 1503435863971.jpg (115KB, 513x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1503435863971.jpg
115KB, 513x1052px
You homos ever had a paranormal experience that wasn't related to working your will?
>>
>>19491470
I was walking one evening on the trail around a certain presidential summer home and in the copse the road ran through, I had an experience. It was deep twilight where the sky is lit but the ground is darker than shit and something shaped like a black dog came out of the woods where the road turned ahead and stopped about 50 feet in front of me. I stood there for a couple minutes trying to make out what it was and if I had something to stab it with. It was really fucking big for a dog and I didn't have anything stabby on me so I backed away slowly and started running when the road turned and didn't look back.
>>
>>19491514
>running
>from dogs
shiggy
>>
So what's a good book on esoteric hitlerism?
>>
>>19491529
This won't no dog. It was like a dog, but the size of a wolf and acted like a fox. Dogs don't just sit on their ass staring at you like that. That and it was dark, but I could count gravel yet not make out any features on this fucker. You wanted a paranormal experience, there it is.
>>
>>19491545
a noose
>>
>>19491707
>Luciferianism, Satanism, Voodoo, and any other LHP stuff is fine. No one complains.
>An anon asks about Esoteric Hitlerism and suddenly there's a problem
That's a bit strange innit m8?
>>
>>19489785
Good thing you investigated each case in such detail so as to save us all the work by just taking your word for it.
>>
>>19491771
Well prove me wrong, faggot.
>>
>>19491771
He does sort of have a point in that "not-giving-a-fuck-disbelief" is itself a pretty potent counterspell.
>>
>>19490640
>gi
Well, it's more complete...It uses the same correspondence system iirc
>>
>>19491785
If I told you there was a teapot orbiting the earth...
>>19491788
I don't believe I ever said xe didn't.
>>
>>19491807
I didn't say you did say that.
It's equally possible that anon isn't worth the energy expenditure.
I'm also not agreeing with anon that wizards can't hurt anyone.
>>
>>19490659
>http://thekingdomwithin.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/The_Conference_of_the_Birds_Fardiuddin_Attar.pdf
Many thanks.
>>
>>19491817
I didn't say you said that I said that.
>>
>>19491851
jej this is getting too meta
what are we arguing about again?
>>
>>19491856
Whether I said that you said that I said something, or whether I simply implied that you said that I said something.
>>
>>19491745
>meme, meme, historically valid tradition (that doesnt fit in with the rest of the list, and other memes are fine
>some gay retard brings up esoteric hitlerism as if it's a real thing and not nazi larping
the only strange thing is that you clumped in voodoo with the rest of the dumb shit
>>
>>19491871
>#NotAllBlackMagickz
>>
>>19491871
>>19491876
#BlackMagicksMatter
>>
>>19491789
I don't even like Skinner but CMT is legit af.

>>19491871
>meme
Mostly.

>meme
Not really, Aquino's system is solid and the "Satanic" tradition probably goes back to 1590.

>other memes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vamachara
>>
>>19491892
I certainly wasn't bashing CMT, but isn't it more like a massively extended 777? Or are the correspondences swapped around anywhere?

>1590
With what tradition and where can I read something neat about it?
>>
>>19491892
i was mostly referring to western lhp, not eastern.
>>
>>19491904
Check the witchcraft and chumbley folders for histories. Ape probably has a different source but certain movements in witchcraft are pretty much satanism. If you want more luciferian, vaguely atheist stuff, you have the luciferian movements.
>>
>>19491927
Hmm interdasting. I always have trouble distinguishing because there have been so many people throughout history to whom "Satanism" means "that religion I disagree with" or "that sect I find distasteful."
>>
File: UrbainPact2.jpg (54KB, 548x288px) Image search: [Google]
UrbainPact2.jpg
54KB, 548x288px
>>19491904
Yes, and some correlations do get swapped but I mostly agree with the changes, particularly as it relates to drugs.

>tradition
A sigil appears at the top of the Confession of Urbain Grandier that vanishes from the historical record until it pops up again something like 150 years later in Grimorium Verum as the sigil of a spirit named Silcharde. It's not MUCH but it's clear that the sigil got integrated into the grimoire tradition and may very well predate the confession itself.
>>
>>19491934
Fuckin' Richelieu. Every time.
>>
>>19491960
Eyup.
>>
>>19491968
Oh wow...Who painted that?
>>
>>19491934
We, the influential Lucifer, the young Satan, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Elimi,
and Astaroth, together with others, have today accepted the covenant pact
of Urbain Grandier, who is ours. And him do we promise
the love of women, the flower of virgins, the respect of monarchs, honors, lusts and powers.
He will go whoring three days long; the carousal will be dear to him. He offers us once
in the year a seal of blood, under the feet he will trample the holy things of the church and
he will ask us many questions; with this pact he will live twenty years happy
on the earth of men, and will later join us to sin against God.
Bound in hell, in the council of demons.
Lucifer Beelzebub Satan
Astaroth Leviathan Elimi

Nozzle.
>>
File: Great Seal of Wiligut.jpg (36KB, 502x328px) Image search: [Google]
Great Seal of Wiligut.jpg
36KB, 502x328px
>>19491545
You probably should dismiss the works of Savitri Devi who had more of an Bhakti-Yoga approach to whole Hitler as Kalki avatara and other "worship" -type of approach to Hitler and the rest.

If you actually want to dig up some esoteric "movements" behind the Nazi party you should probably start with a book called
"The Secret King: Karl Maria Wiligut, Himmler's Lord of the Runes" by Germanic history expert Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

It is a great book with illustrations for many Wiligut magical seals. Wiligut was the motivating force behind the SS symbols. He designed many of the ritual symbols for SS soldiers, Castle Wewelsburg and acted as Heinirich HimmlerĀ“s "Right hand man" or even "Secret Influence" so to speak. No wonder they called the guy "HimmlerĀ“s Rasputin"

There are also good, quite neutral documentary series on the subject, found on Youtube called "The Occult History of the Third Reich" and especially the part "Himmler The Mystic" deals with Karl Maria Wiligut too.

Of course there are other aspects like the Thule Society. More esoteric ascepts of the whole Nazi myth are tied to the (fictional) concept of Vril and even Blood & The Lance myths of the Grail legends.

But I really recommend the book mentioned in the beginning of my post. No Ufos, Vril, Anti-Gravity technology etc. the more wacky stuff you encounter when researching the "Nazi occult" so to speak. Just plain old, dry facts
>>
>>19491968
>>19491960
>Motta (Marcelo Ramos) made up for it later by calling me (Bill Heidrick) a "Gray Eminence".
>"Grey Eminence" was the nickname of Francois Leclerc du Tremblay, also known as "Father Joseph of Paris," the lifelong collaborator of Cardinal Richelieu during the reign of Louis XIII in France. Always in the background, the "Grey Eminence" managed the affairs of state for Richelieu, handled diplomatic missions and coordinated a network of spies throughout Europe, all the while maintaining the austerities of a Capuchin friar. While he ruled his Christist orders of "novitiates" and played ruthless power politics for the glory of "divine" France, millions of people suffered throughout Europe. The people of France, already living in abject poverty, were subjected to the relentless deprivations of Richelieu's tax collectors, while the nation of Germany was reduced to Stone Age conditions by the wanton destruction of the Thirty Years War. More than any other person in France, including Richelieu and Louis XIII himself, Leclerc du Tremblay was responsible for prolonging the Thirty Years War. Yet as he journeyed on his missions of intrigue, the friar was apparently oblivious to the intense misery and suffering all around him - suffering caused by his own policies and strategies. This fanatical theologian was oblivious to the pain of his fellows because he was caught up in planning the next Crusade against the infidels in the "Holy Land." While marching between cities, he composed some four thousand verses of bad poetry describing in great detail the glory of the next holy war. He was a man utterly devoid of humor and compassion for his fellow human beings, an inferior mystic, a pedant, a clerical leader of several crapulous religious institutions, and a mass murderer. All things considered, Leclerc du Tremblay was a pillar of European society.
>>
>>19491934
>read so much of this shit my handwriting looks like that
Should I be worried?
>>
>>19492003
About having wizard handwriting?
>>
>>19492002
Ha. Funny how everything ties back and seems to fold in on itself in some manner.
>>
File: boehme-drawing1.jpg (434KB, 1068x1257px) Image search: [Google]
boehme-drawing1.jpg
434KB, 1068x1257px
Is Jakob Bohme worth reading? I've seen a few references to him in Crowley and other works, which is enough to spark my interest.
>>
>>19491934
>gay medieval pseudo-satanic witches
bottom zozzle
>>
>>19492032
Gay?
>>
>>19492032
What is this zozzle business I keep seeing?
Is this some kind of Thelemite meme?
>>
>>19492037
It's a 4chan meme afaik.

Anyone have good sources on ritual /sacrificial fire pit construction?
>>
>>19492041
Bah, I should have just searched it first.
Just a guess, but I'd assume unhewn stones wouldn't hurt for that.
>>
File: IMG_20170825_135857955.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170825_135857955.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>19492011
It used to look like regular bad handwriting before I went down this rabbit hole. Writing shit right after waking up doesn't help.
>>
>>19492061

Ed Crowley called...he wants his handwriting back.
>>
Can anyone ID the symbols/sigils(?) on the jar on the bottom in this image?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft#/media/File:Baldung_Hexen_1508_kol.JPG
>>
>>19492061
I can make out every 3rd-5th word on sight, the rest would take a while.
It's not all THAT bad, though.
I've never bothered to actually study it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that most occultists have funky handwriting.
>>
>>19492065
It was a little eerie reading legis for the first time.

>>19492071
You should give it a try when I get a wild hair and write backwards. I can't even read that without a mirror. Apes handwriting is pretty bad. Halfway between Hellen Keller and illegible, at least in going to assume those are his notes in tantraloka.
>>
>>19492090
Mine is pretty bad too.
If I don't slowly and deliberately make an attempt to write legibly, I won't be able to read it after I've forgotten what it was I wrote.
Occasionally I'll come across a passage in my grimoire and be like "wtf was I even trying to say here?".
>>
>in Saudi Arabia practicing 'witchcraft and sorcery' is a crime punishable by death and the country has executed people for this crime in 2011, 2012 and 2014
>>
>>19490684
There's so many examples of 'oneiromancy' that it can be assumed to be a non-issue. It is not forbidden. The term 'dream interpretation' might be a better term then 'oneiromancy'.

The act of prayer to Saints is veneration. There's a specific afterlife view, but veneration is better viewed as honoring. There's definitely a request being assigned to a particular Saint within veneration, but it's not asking for a answer (inquiring) from the saint. There might be someone who can better explain.
>>
File: Screenshot (40).png (117KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (40).png
117KB, 1366x768px
>>19489334
very well considering.... at least other anons can include the previous threads unlike you SelaH
>>
>>19492099
>"wtf was I even trying to say here?".
Erry time. I tried making my squiggles look as different as possible but that didn't work out.
>>
>>19492122
Heh. You still sore, my phamily? Including a link AND having the thread survive to the bump limit is quite a feat. Sometimes it takes a little practice ;-)
>>
>>19492122
>Windows
>TVtropes
>FF7 Deviantart

I don't think you've room to criticize.
>>
>>19492134
well there wasn't any thread showing upon the catalog so I created one, didnt realize there was one already going but the Starting pic was deleted due to being lewd so I couldn't see it, so I think I did well, one person posted so that was that, at least I could start a thread by including previous thread links unlike your attempt the other week.
>>19492142
Nor do you brah. Its nice to see how judgmental you are considering how you usually react to people who act like that...
>>
Which are there more of:
>Wiccan Witches
>Trad Craft-type witches
?
THEN which are there more of:
>Wiccans who half-assedly believe what they profess to believe in order to "save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save those snails"

>Actual practicing Wiccans that believe and understand what they are doing
?

Not trying to start a contest, genuinely curious. The only Wiccans I have really known have been edgy goths and internet SJWs
>>
>>19492159
>What is ctrl+f?

It's ok anon, I accept you.
>>
>>19492142
Hey Ape, >>19492069
Any idear?
>>
>>19492160
Wiccans.
Also half ass.

Sad but true.
Nothing can be done on that end.
You can try to educate but most are certain of their particular claims.
>>
>>19492175
Indeed. Knowing Ebony Anpu was an Initiated Wiccan is fairly indicative of what direction Wicca COULD have gone, I do believe.
>>
>>19492160
Respectable Wiccans don't talk much, and there probably aren't just a whole lot of them, but they do exist.
I'm no Wiccan myself, but it seems like that system has a similar problem to Chaos Magick. The lvl 1 retards give the whole thing a bad name.
>>
>>19492169
Nope.
>>
>>19492184
>respectable
>wiccan
pick one
>>
>>19492178
It's more about the grotto than anything else. The problem is, almost all grottoes are shit, but so is solitary practice. Don't even get me started on covens.
>>
>>19492188
Well, I guess they've got great camouflage.
I mean respectable in that they actually have skillz and knowledge, even if it isn't the sort of thing I'd want to practice.
>>
>>19492184
The actual problem is that Doreen Valiente contributed to the mass-marketization of Gardner's BTW cult shortly before and during her involvement in White Nationalism.
>>
>>19492201
Hmm, I've never heard of this Valiente person.
I don't know much of the history of that path, but now I'm curious.
>>
>>19492191
What do you mean solitary practice is shit? The practitioners themselves?
>>
>>19492165
>accept you
That all I ever wanted the acceptance of some trip/namefag.
>what is ctrl+f?
What part of i searched the catalog and didn't see it do you not understand?
>>
>>19492196
Of the two BTW initiates I know irl, one is a financial aid officer for a uni and the other's ex-Navy who was placed in one of the three Seawolf subs.
>>
>>19492205
It doesn't lead anywhere on its own without pulling in practice from somewhere else and you don't have any kind of support or guidance. Hard to make it in the door, so to speak.
>>
>>19492188
why don't people, especially in the /omg/dislike wiccans, is it because of their questionable historical accuracy/basis? Because their magick is lame? Because they worship Mother Goddess/Horned God? Cause they are all earth mother/new age/crystal types? Almost anytime I've seen wicca mentioned here their is this attitude to them that I don't quite get.
>>
>>19492216
The issue is that "wiccan' is such a broad term.
I'm fine with Tradcraft and BTW but if you got your info from a five dollar softback at B&N authored by Moonseed Ravenwank, and think you've got it figured out, I don't have time for you.
>>
>>19492224
So as long as you study the original texts and ignore all the post 00s stuff your alright?
>>
>>19492228
>ignore all the post 00s
That's not what I said in the slightest.
>>
>>19492206
That all I ever wanted the acceptance of some trip/namefag.
Glad to be of assistance! But I am organizing into a union to demand that we are henceforth referred to as trip/name AlternativeLifestyles(tm)

>What part of i searched the catalog and didn't see it do you not understand?
The part where
>ctrl+f >"omg"
didn't yield any result?
>>
>>19492230
>but if you got your info from a five dollar softback at B&N authored by Moonseed Ravenwank, and think you've got it figured out, I don't have time for you.
Isnt that saying not to read any of the recent books about it?
I'm not sure I get what your saying.
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>19492235
>>
>>19492235
There are plenty of rock solid modern publications on the Tradcraft (Grimoire of Arthur Gauntlet, anything from Three Hands Press/Xoanon) that you won't find at the New Age section of commercial bookstores.
>>
>>19492235
There are plenty of good recent books they are just unlikely to be found at your local Barnes and noble
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mk2wx3cYXZ1qz4rgp.gif (989KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mk2wx3cYXZ1qz4rgp.gif
989KB, 500x256px
>>19492232
I didn't do that clearly did I, I said I just searched the catalog as in scrolled up and down to see if it was there, it wasn't when I looked, hence the thread I created.

You know if you really cared you could have dropped in, said that their was a co-current thread, after all whats an omg without a name/trip?
>>
File: huge shoulders.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
huge shoulders.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>19492238
I have aspergers syndrome, that's like part of the autism spectrum so you pointing out I'm autistic isn't an insult anon. Try going for a swear word next time.
>>
>>19492246
Technically Asbergers doesn't exist anymore as of the last DSM
>>
>>19492240
So your saying go to more specific/specialist stores instead of general book places to get better wicca books.
Right. Think I got it now.
>>
>>19492253
Are they just defining it as another aspect of autism then? How are they working that out?
>>
>>19492256
Honestly Apes library has a better collection on trad witchcraft than you'll find at any but the most famous/extensive collections or shops
>>
>>19492259
>How are they working that out?
On a spectrum :3
>>
>>19492253
So everyone who ever had it/diagnosed with it has no retro continuity never had it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroactive_continuity

OK
>>
>>19489334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maNepDhK40U
>>
>>19492259
The ontological nightmare that is the DSM is one of the primary reasons I switched from psychology to neuroscience in college

To my knowledge they split off the social problems into a seperate social communication disorder that had General comorbidity with autism and maintained the old diagnostic criteria for the autism spectrum
>>
>>19492266
It's just HFA, which it always was under the current definition of HFA. It's sort of like how I'm no longer a dinner or mentally ill, I'm a different species now.
>>
>>19492277
Goddamn new phone hasn't learned all my wizard words. It's all food though, I'll have this fucker trained in a week.
>>
>>19492265
Choked on my water

>>19492287
Well I'm glad you never became dinner!
>>
File: 1489446932310.jpg (226KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489446932310.jpg
226KB, 535x600px
>>19492265
Do you buy Kratom online? Whose the best vendor in your opinion?
>>
>>19492350
>kratom
It's all shit, desu.

In fact, all opiates are shit, desu.
>>
>>19492277
As a therapist you can just ignore the book, but I guess I'm just further away from the tought police.
>>
>>19492358
Thanks for your subjective opinion on how things seem to you.
>>
>>19492362
+thought police
>>
>>19492362
Yes because a therapist doesn't usually have to worry about things like making the correct diagnosis in order to prescribe the medication that *should* provide the most benefit with the least amount of side-effects.
>>
>>19492265
/ableism/ strikes again!

And considering your so sensitive to certain other issues....

..... or is this A-word privilege?
>>
can can you enlightened if autist?
>>
>>19492142
so your one of those contrarian hipster types who hates what other people like/is popular right?

Odd seeing as you recognised the websites, do you visit them yourself?

Also
>Windows
So your one of the Mac-Master race?
>>
>>19492402
probably cant cant
>>
>>19492396
I firmly believe we should stop constructing images of what people are like in real life based on our individual interpretations of posts they make on the internet.
>>
File: V.gif (85KB, 382x442px) Image search: [Google]
V.gif
85KB, 382x442px
>>19489418
>>19491892

This thing is rich. Have PDF if you want. Maybe Ape would like to include it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/evlq8y0f8i6a0xk/Stephen_Skinner_The_Complete_Magicians_Tables.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>19492522
He's already got it under unofficial A.'.A.'. Libri
>>
>>19492402
This is a good question. Does anyone know of materials investigating the relationship between mental disabilities/disorders/illnesses and occultism in general?
>>
Can magick be used to effect the world events? If you had 100 or 1,000 competent and committed men, could you fuck the whole world up?

And if this is possible, why did Tibet fall to rice-monkeys?
>>
File: DP.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DP.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>19492556
Foolish me for looking in the Steven Skinner folder.

But why is MEGA so hard to search? Any good apps/sites to ease the pain?
>>
>>19492634
The best one I have found is the ol' "ask /omg/ and somebody will get back to you sooner or later."
>>
>>19491582
Was shiggying a triggering the chase instinct ty
>>
>>19492142
>yfw ape such a newfag he gets trolled by tabs
>>
>>19492713
My favorite is the one where it's and FBI tip being filed and there's a bunch of random sex-related tabs
>>
I like Wicca because it triggers /pol/babies and other misogynists. What are some good books on Wicca? Is Janet Farrar's "A Witches' Bible" a good starting point?
>>
File: pattern.jpg (320KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
pattern.jpg
320KB, 734x734px
>>19492565
You're implying delusion?
If so, neurotheological studies to not indicate metabolic or pathway activity in areas usually associated with delusion or hallucination. More on this in the A.A.Philosophy folder.
>>
Ape, besides the collected writings of JP, and the writings of MC(PK), what else should I study to get up to speed on the 156 current?
>>
>>19492883
No. I'm asking about people with those conditions who end up on the Path, etc.
>>
File: WS-Magic Page 06.jpg (453KB, 709x945px) Image search: [Google]
WS-Magic Page 06.jpg
453KB, 709x945px
Hey Ape, can you add this library of all of AOS' art to you library?
Some anon on /ic/ uploaded it.

mega.nz/#!ehxnyQRJ!ZO3Ejt93gBkohBfsBp4O25_b6zgkqFzqV5H7p4N58Xc
>>
File: 9780552089920-us.jpg (27KB, 308x500px) Image search: [Google]
9780552089920-us.jpg
27KB, 308x500px
>>19492869
I can do you one better.
>>
File: wyccenvm3s.png (2MB, 813x2446px) Image search: [Google]
wyccenvm3s.png
2MB, 813x2446px
>>19493097
Speaking of, this is some denk shit.
>>
>>19492869
>i lyke x because it angers y
>a good starting point?
I recommend growing as a human being before starting down any spiritual path.
>>
>>19491582
>get killed by a hellhound because you provoked its chase instinct
>>
File: garter.png (565KB, 780x781px) Image search: [Google]
garter.png
565KB, 780x781px
>>19493117
>>
File: letters.png (547KB, 766x762px) Image search: [Google]
letters.png
547KB, 766x762px
>>19493174
Is that...Agrippan being attributed to John Dee and Atlanteans?
>>
As a person who's insanely skeptical after spending 10+ years studying and practicing occultism, how would one go about taking my basic practices (Goetia, Enochian, basic astrology, divination are already past me) to the next level?

How does one one-up this stuff without engaging psychedelics, or near-delusional personal gnosis?
>>
>>19493139
this
>>
>>19493247
what the fuck? you spent ten years "studying and practicing occultism" yet you are asking how to take your basic practices to the next level. how are you still a neophyte after a decade?
>>
>>19493247
>Enochian is past me
Then you'll clearly be able to break down it's protocols in a succinct manner?

>>19492968
Pretty sure I have all of AOS' art in the Chaos folder.

>>19492891
Satyr, Joel B, Chumbley, and this thread, given that outside of Satyr being a pylon of the current, I'm about the only public representative of it; if you mean Babalon alone, then most nondualist religious writings, Tantras, Thunder: Perfect Mind of the Gnostics.

>>19492869
Children of Cain.
Anything by Gemma Gary.
Etc.

>>19492634
>>19492556
It's in there as it truly supersedes 777 on a lot of factors.
>>
>>19493383
Theoretically (at least going by tasks), I'd be about 4=7 in the A.'.A.'. system.

>>19493401
>Then you'll clearly be able to break down it's protocols in a succinct manner?

Reasonably well. I've found that I'm impeded from progressing beyond a very limited level of understanding, and it's not clear to me why.

It feels as if I've served my purpose, yet the drive is still there.
>>
File: 1435758655698.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1435758655698.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
>The second male, known as the
"officer," "executor," or "summoner," is he who relays the requests of the magister or lady to the rest
of the coven membership. He is the go-between and lieutenant of the leader or leaders, and
traditionally he wore black from head to foot to designate his rank. Hence his old title, "the Man in
Black." Occasionally, in medieval France, he was dressed in green and named "Verdelet." His badge
of office was a pilgrim's crutch or blackthorn staff, whence derived another of his titles, "Black Rod."

>Verdelet
I just read this word like six times in something that wasn't garbage in the past week but fuck if I'll be able to find it.
>>
>>19493420
>Reasonably well
And yet, you didn't.
So, again, tell me how it works.

>>19493420
>at least going by tasks
So you have no problem posting a recording of you chapter memorization? What is the initiatory construction of the NOX signs? Have you been working on constructing you Lamp?
>>
Y'all wanted current events, how's this for current events:

Within two or so hours of the hurricane bearing down on Texas being upgraded to Cat4, it was announced that Arpaio has been pardoned and Gorka has resigned.
>>
>>19493548
>Within two or so hours of the hurricane bearing down on Texas being upgraded to Cat4, it was announced that Arpaio has been pardoned and Gorka has resigned.

omg yes clearly we can derive some great metaphysical mystick understanding from this
>>
File: AddictedChrist-chan.png (266KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
AddictedChrist-chan.png
266KB, 409x513px
>>19493521
Answer me pls >>19492350
>>
>>19493521
>So, again, tell me how it works.

Do you want the protocols i.e. actions to be undertaken, do you want the protocols i.e. my personal signs and gnosis, or do you want an explanation for how it works?

I can provide on all accounts, however I'm more than certain that you already know what I'll say.

>So you have no problem posting a recording of you chapter memorization? What is the initiatory construction of the NOX signs? Have you been working on constructing you Lamp?

Bruv.

Yes, depends on the initiation in question, been working on it conceptually - never been very fond of Liber Armorum.

Also no, I ain't typing out my notebooks, that'd be too much of a hassle just to prove I know what I'm saying.
>>
>>19493631
Nigga asking for sauces in /x/ is like asking somethingawfulfags to build an IED
>>
>>19493639
You coulda just put on your trip and I've had saved the snark for where it was needed.

Work the praxes, mate, at a certain point you need to expand horizontal to build vertical.
>>
>>19493649
>Work the praxes, mate, at a certain point you need to expand horizontal to build vertical.

The temple is only as secure as its foundation.
>>
>>19493649
Been working them to the most reasonable extent possible. Which isn't a lot, given that I've been blasted with work, and am going through some terrible dharma nowadays.

What would you recommend beyond the regular XXV/ Resh/ Yoga/ Enochian?

I've been looking into outsourcing Malkuth entirely to either Goetics or some Enochian constructs. Not sure if that'd be viable.

Any ideas on those fronts?
>>
>>19493671
Keep the yoga, maybe start on a different ritual cycle while keeping at least some of the basics; finish the main Thelema corpus of rites alongside the obscure ones (i.e. initiatory mass, I've liked it a lot in place of Phoenix).

Get familiar with something that isn't shit; I'd be hard pressed to recommend using modern/post modern systems to you individually - I dunno hit some historical reconstructions. I've got more Greek than you can shake a stick at, I've been saying for a while it wouldn't take much effort to get a full simulation of the Helleno-Roman state religion plus the vast majority of the mysteries.

That reminds me I need to go back through the NeoAssyrian shit.
>>
>>19493684
Well then. Back to hitting the books.

Thanks.
>>
File: critique.jpg (56KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
critique.jpg
56KB, 640x426px
>>19489334
Yeah I got a question. My great grandfather had a gypsy side chick back in the day, but she was the jealous type. Long story short is my great grandma opened a box with a frog in it with it's mouth sewn shut with red string. Apparently that's somekind of gypsy curse or something and my senpai's had bad luck since. I've been trying to find some kind of info on it, was wondering if anyone here would know. library link is pretty big and don't even know where to look in it. This is the only relevant piece of info that I was able to scrounge up: http://timescaribbeanonline.com/crapaud-croppo-with-mouth-sewn-shut-shows-up-in-st-lucia-attracts-crowd-onlookers-say-its-obeah/
>>
File: ILLFIREISWEAR.png (331KB, 438x453px) Image search: [Google]
ILLFIREISWEAR.png
331KB, 438x453px
u boys got and sicc occult discords round here?
>>
>>19489418
weird, i came here to ask if this was filed somewhere in the mega and it's the first post.

ty everybody. solid work.
>>
>>19493719
hunh forgot that f a m changes to senpai, that's an older one
>>
Connor or Floyd? What does magick wisdom tell you?
>>
FYI, everyone, in the wake of the lawsuit, Bersson's site is now completely and fully reactivated.

Looks like his A.'.A.'. circle has been reduced to four; two old timers and two newfags, one of whom (the girl) may be sock.

INTERESTING.
>>
>>19493768
who is this bersson guy you speak of
>>
File: 130610-145558.jpg (34KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
130610-145558.jpg
34KB, 530x530px
>>19493776
>>
>>19493768
Oh wow.

Good stuff.

I still remember the day when I found out that Rovelli claimed that the Qabalah is a practice, and not an entire field of study.

Same cloth. It's like all them Motta people are universally fucked in the head.
>>
>>19493806
>Same cloth. It's like all them Motta people are universally fucked in the head.
Their fruits, etc.
>>
>>19493819
Been thinking about starting my own thing. Have a probationer coming along slowly (translation issues, no English)... been thinking about running a bit more group-oriented stuff, given that it keeps me on my feet, and helps me understand the material from a more varied perspective.

Nothing grade-based, more like a freeform "here's the plan", and then figuring it out as I go along.

Grades are a fucking chore.
>>
>>19493878
That seems to be what everyone is doing these days
>>
File: IMG_0416.jpg (51KB, 386x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
51KB, 386x202px
>>19493625
>never hears of emergence
>never recognizes a synchronicity
>never experiences serendipity
>would rather contribute nothing

I almost feel bad for you.
>>
>>19494057
>synchronicity
>jung
i definitely feel bad for you
>>
>>19494057
Oh that's fine and all and I really don't give a shit.

But can you explain what is going on or normalize it in any fashion or are you just going hurr durr muh magicxz
>>
>>19494069

>But can you explain
No, I really don't give a shit.
>>
>>19494097
>No, I really don't give a shit.

Then stop conflating coincidences with magic.
>>
>>19494109
Bro, you dont UNDERSTAND. Let me explain the MAGICK. This guy -> >>19494057
He said the word emergence, you see? And then I chuckled at his jungian mental illness, but that's besides the point. I then opened up my book and lo and behold, on the first page, I see the word emergence. Coincidence? No! It's literally magick and synchronicity at work. What could it mean? Whatever I want it to mean! You can just add whatever meaning you want and you can never go wrong because whatever meaning you add will turn the synchronicity into a self-fulfilling prophecy, of which, once fulfilled, you'll think "oh gee, must be magick" and then you fall further into the blind autism that is synchronicity. Pure magick, bro, pure magick.
>>
File: heretic.jpg (136KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
heretic.jpg
136KB, 1016x970px
>>19494109
>/omg/ is one person
>>
>>19494138
Nice autism
>>
>>19493548
>>19493625

Serious nutcases would view the storm, coinciding only 4-5 days after the Eclipse as a true sign.

Not only the first city to hit by it is called "Corpus Christi" literally, the "Body of Christ", those familiar with Christian imagery also would regard this as "Bride of Christ"

What does all this mean? Absolutely nothing

One could develop fantastic apocalyptic narrative and throw in symbols from revelation, qabalistic proofs, gematria, pop-culture connections and make a 7-hour youtube video of explaining "how it all ties together"
>>
>>19494224
>One could develop fantastic apocalyptic narrative and throw in symbols from revelation, qabalistic proofs, gematria, pop-culture connections and make a 7-hour youtube video of explaining "how it all ties together"
think of that sweet sweet ad revenue from prautistant and fundie cucks tho
>>
>>19494224
>One could develop fantastic apocalyptic narrative and throw in symbols from revelation, qabalistic proofs, gematria, pop-culture connections and make a 7-hour youtube video of explaining "how it all ties together"

Thus only ending in wasted time. Every other day there's a crazy dude with a sign on saying 'The end is near'. Its just a matter of how much time you personally waste on such bs.
>>
>>19491745
>>19491871
>faggots arguing on aboard about Nazi occultism but fail to mention either the Thule or Vril society

also if you're gonna get on a moral high horse you can't really say that digging up graves and ingesting their flesh in a spiritual endeavor is as bad as trying to raise the black sun

unless you're some sort of pc faggot
>>
>>19494603
next youre going to tell me to do rune yoga. your "esoteric" ""occultisms"" are a serious case of the 'tism. fuck you and your thule and your vril
>>
>>19494620
>fuck you and your thule and your vril

good good let it flow through you, kike lover
>>
>>19494636
>he doesnt like my ridiculous "traditions"
>he must love the jews
adorable!
>>
>>19494690
>he doesnt like my ridiculous "traditions"
hah, if it were that we all wouldn't give a shit but we all know its actually
>we won't let them talk about their traditions because our particular social conditioning is le offended by them
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (237KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
237KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>19494727
holy fuggin reddit seitanism
>>
>>19494711
the only good nazi is a dead nazi
>>
>>19494790
the only good commie is a dead commie

hurr durr
>>
>>19494790
same goes for fags so kys
>>
File: image_1.jpg (58KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
58KB, 940x705px
>>19494790
kill nazis
>>
File: aryangrill.jpg (29KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
aryangrill.jpg
29KB, 356x500px
>>19495654
>kill
>not marry
>>
>>19493639
People have a tendency in magic to think that they're better than they are. In reasonable thinking, they would be.

But Magic isn't reasonable, is it?
>>
>>19494790
>>19495654

I thought you stayed on your tumblr containment boards..
>>
>>19495654
sauce?
>>
>>19494008
Well, the amount of work that comes with that is discouraging.

>>19495786
>People have a tendency to think that they're better than they are.

fix'd
>>
>>19493730
nope is not in the mega
>>
>>19496086
Yes, yes it is under A.'.A.'.>Libri
>>
>>19496027
It's a nourishing kind of work. I've learned more trying to reconstruct Appalachian witchcraft and syncretize it with dzogchen than I have with regular study and practice. The act of laying out a plan in writing in a way that someone else can learn from is even more transformative than the literature suggests.

I'm curious to see what you'd reduce to hypnotic scripts and how you'd clean up and flesh out the preparation stage that everyone glosses over. So much of practice is setting your life straight so that practice is possible and I feel like that goes ignored or is an implicit expectation that doesn't make it into the corpus.
>>
>>19496193
Well, the preparation stage can be summarized as:
- Clean your room.
- Take showers every day/ every other day.
- Learn logic.
- Keep a journal.
- Get a job. Do your job as best as you can.
- Never lie.
- Get a mate. Have friends.
- If viable, have kids.

As far as everything else, it's just:
- Study the basics of neuropsychology.
- Learn persuasion, influence, and sales.
- Listen to smart people.
- Do your practices.

For 99% of people, just getting therapy is going to be much more efficient and cost-effective than pursuing occultism to achieve their goals.

As far as hypnosis scripts... it's all doable, and I can see them working easier, faster and better than full-blown ritual for some people (I'd wager between 10-30% of the population given normal distributions in hypnotizability), however... it's not viable for me economically right now.
>>
Is energy vampirism a thing?

Any information on defending against it or how people do it?
>>
>>19496380
>Is energy vampirism a thing?

No.

>Any information on defending against it or how people do it?
Figure your own energy out.
>>
>>19496193
>I've learned more trying to reconstruct Appalachian witchcraft and syncretize it with dzogchen

What a clusterfuck
>>
>>19496269
I should have filtered you when you first mentioned you became a householder. One of your points is to listen to smart people so I guess I'll take your advice and filter you out.
>>
>>19496617
One was an academic pursuit and the other filled in the gaps nicely. It was either that or zen, I may go back to zen just for the aesthetic.
>>
>>19490686
I don't see face anon, please lurk more.
>>
>>19490686
>>19496823
>yfw princess sevenleaf is taylord scwifty
>>
>>19496269
I think you could reasonably take all the "lay down irrevocable roots" shit out of there and it would be just as, if not more viable.
>>
>>19496380
Psychic Self-Defense by Dion Fortune, but take it with a large helping of salt.
>>
>>19496850
>If viable, have kids
Everything else is standard shit I've found in my own experiences and study.
>>
>>19496879
I just disagree with the "settle" in approach of "getting" "a" "mate." Not sure I see the necessity of this.
>>
>>19496915
>Not sure I see the necessity of this.

You don't see the necessity of raising a little shit for 18+ years as part of occult experience? Yeah neither do I.
>>
>>19496922
I don't see the necessity of finding someone to shack up with. Like, I have a girlfriend and will probably continue to have various partners, but I don't consider it essential to my occult practice. If I were to go an extended period without a "significant other" I doubt very highly it would have an impact in that area, if the past is indicative of the future.
>>
>tfw you learn what "Hatha" translates as and it all begins to make sense
>>
>>19496929
The vast majority of people have best outcomes when they uphold vows to remain together for raising kids and having support as they age. Go figure that what's been done is what generally works for leading a meaningful life. Somewhere in all the responsibility are fruits that others who have avoided it bitch incessantly about and wish they'd waded through the bullshit for because they are miserable past middle age.

I don't necessarily agree, but there it is. I'm sure I could tease out some more benefits if I thought about it for a few more minutes.
>>
>>19497012
>The vast majority of people have best outcomes when they uphold vows to remain together for raising kids and having support as they age.
>to remain together for raising kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1BFHYtZlAU
>>
>>19497022
How hard do you want your asshole ripped open? You want the studies where single parents are bad for kids and step parents are significantly more abusive or the studies where divorcees are more miserable than even incels? Or you can cut me off at the pass with your own peer reviewed research into the topic and we can call it a day. We're speaking generally here and the numbers say getting married and having kids makes the largest number of people happy and has the best outcome. But you're the kind of faggot who posts a fucking song he beat off to as a tween instead of some substantial evidence.
>>
>>19497012
You say:
>>19496879
But then you say the utility in getting a single mate and staying with them for life is in raising kids. Are you saying that, unless you plan on having kids, the "settle down" part is mostly worthless? Or am I talking to 2 different people?
>>
>>19497062
Do you want the studies that show the increased amount of divorces and unhappy marriages in America? The amount of people that did exactly what that song talks about and are not in happy relationships because of it? The amount of people that divorce within 5 years of their kids leaving their house?

Or continue to push your christian marital agenda. Gotta keep those morals in check and the babies bumping so we have more taxpayers!
>>
>>19497062
Are you implying that correlation indicates causation?
>>
>>19497068
Two different people. I'm saying settling down has some advantages like emotional and financial stability and someone to keep your shit in check. Shit that helps you sleep at night and not go off the deep end. Other anon has a point about responsibility and not making decisions when you're 20 that will fuck you over at 50, but that's about it.
>>
If someone, say me, were doing some workings and talismans and the like for another individual of my acquaintance, aiding them in following their will so to speak, and their will turns out to be at odds with my personal desires, but not with my actual Will... is it at this point wrong to cease the operations and deconstruct things? Or would that be fucked up? I'm a bit confused as to how magical ethics are supposed to be applied here.
>>
>>19497112
I guess I agree. One person can get the benefits from settling in that another may get from adopting a nomadic way of life, though.
>>
>>19497119
It's more about the commitment and openness in my mind. I'm not talking about the whole mortgage racket and all that, but what comes with being committed to and responsible in a relationship you intend to continue for the foreseeable future and not jump ship the first time shit goes down or your boner doesn't light. Social support is crucial and there are aspects of it you can't or shouldn't expect from friends and family.
>>
>>19497147
You could make that list go all the way back to childhood, for the extremely unprepared for life, in that case.
>>
File: IMG_20170826_203107_205.jpg (683KB, 1440x1439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170826_203107_205.jpg
683KB, 1440x1439px
>>
Anyone can rec me a book on left hand path tantra?
>>
>>19493401
>Children of Cain.
>Anything by Gemma Gary.
...what? That's not Wicca.

Wicca and traditional witchcraft aren't the same thing, you do realize that, right?
>>
>>19497204
>Wicca and traditional witchcraft aren't the same thing, you do realize that, right?
Heh. Looks like ya caught 'im !
>>
>>19497012
>>19497062
>/omg/ - have kids and shit or else youre a degenerate general
now ive seen everything. enjoy the householder life where you wont accomplish any spiritual goals cause youre too busy dealing with diapers and your whore of a wife fucking the mailman again.
>>
I'm looking to read something or find out more about using texts like the bible, Quran, Liber L, etc. to formulate spells and derive formulae and that sort of thing. Is there much literature on this sort of thing?
>>
>>19496915
I've found that part to be crucial for me. Man needs responsibility.

Analyze your nativity, is all I can tell you. Didn't think I was a family guy either, before.
>>
File: Sandman-comic.jpg (107KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
Sandman-comic.jpg
107KB, 500x423px
>>19497239
>>>>>>>>>/r9k/
>>
>>19497277
When are you going to settle down and poop out some kids?
>>
>>19497270
Lucky there's a Family Guy...
>>
>>19497239
>/omg/ - lets misinterpret everything how we want cuz why not
>>
Hey guys what's a quality legit translation of the IChing a novice can use to compare against Crowley's translation? I'm interested in branching out to other divination systems.
>>
>>19497311
The Wilhelm-Baynes translation, Bollingen Series XIX.
>>
>>19497311
You could just try a regular, old English translation of I Ching. Have you tried the translation by Wilhelm and Baynes?
>http://www.labirintoermetico.com/09IChing/Wilhelm_R_The_I_Ching_or_Book_of_Changes_(abriged).pdf
>>
>>19497320
>>19497330
Thank you kindly hivemind anons. I didn't know about that. I wanted to see the difference between a practitioner vs a translator good at his craft. Reminds me of the varying lenormand systems I'm studying.
>>
>>19497284
As soon as I can get a womb implant, I guess.
>>
>>19497413
Wilhelm was a massive Sinaboo and also has a book of lectures about the I Ching. He's more of a practitioner than Crowley as far the Yi is concerned.

Also worth noting, Crowley was pretty shitty at translating anything that isn't french or latin. Better than your average translator when dealing with the occult, but still fucking awful half the time.
>>
>>19497422
>>19497277
>22
>77

Checked!
>>
>>19497435
>Wilhelm was a massive Sinaboo and also has a book of lectures about the I Ching. He's more of a practitioner than Crowley as far the Yi is concerned.
That's an even better info to learn of. Thanks again bud.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/24/3700-year-old-babylonian-tablet-rewrites-history-maths-could/

Do you think the knowledge is passed on instead of being discovered?
>>
>Hoodoo's herbal healing system included a variety of ingredients for cure-alls; one recipe was to mix jimson weed with sulfur and honey. The mixture was placed in a glass, which was rubbed against a black cat, and then the mixture was slowly sipped.[21]

Uhh i'll just take a little opium tincture with an extra dose of alcohol and a pipe full of reefer, thanks.
>>
>>19497499
hoodoo working with spirits sounds legit
>>
>>19497517
Hoodoo is cool and all but Ed Crowley himself would be hard pressed to convince me to take jimson weed.
>>
>>19497525
>Hoodoo is cool and all
I must say that was an understatement on my part. It has been incredibly instrumental in some of the most tangible effects I have ever produced thus far.
>>
How do I summon my head spirit??
>>
>>19497499
Hey hey, not everyone dies from scopolamine now anon.
>>
>>19497845
>scopolamine
I dont know much about drugs but I think it is datura.
>>
File: cover.jpg (177KB, 550x837px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
177KB, 550x837px
>>19497311

Wilhelm-Baynes is crap. I'd recommend this one.
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (199KB, 750x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
199KB, 750x796px
Apeeee check your lobi email ty desu
>>
File: IMG_1340.jpg (114KB, 687x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.jpg
114KB, 687x960px
Bumb
>>
>>19492358
Kratom isn't an opiate technically.
>>
>>19497845
I use Belladonna every couple of months in a salve form. It's not that dangerous as long as you're not a stupid fuck
>>
Smoke DMT
And
Shine On
>>
>>19497951
What makes this translation better?
>>
>>19489334
anyone familiar with this:
>>>/mu/74574187
>>
>>19500832
Okay album, not really my thing. I prefer comus or broselmachine. Haven't really gone into the lyrics but it fits the mood of the cards.
>>
>>19499904
No one on this planet needs to smoke hat fucking drug to get in touch with spirit energy.
It's truly insane and frightening.
No one likes people dependent on any type of drug for any cause for a reason.

They're all unable to cope with reality with there own energy and out themselves as sick.
>>
>>19497422
nice to see you back in the threads,i was asking about you the other week, some one, Ape I think, said you've been in the woods?
>>
>>19501198
I agree.

Its weird how many occultists/magicians use drugs, don't they think that drug use will influence their occult workings?

Maybe the stuff they feel/see is just the result of a bad trip instead of a genuine experience?
>>
>>19497244
I think their is a form of divination - by randomly selecting biblical passages but other than that i'm not really familiar with Christian magic.

Also from past browsing on this board I've seen some anons be very unpleasant to anything relating to Christianity mixed the occult - so you probably wont find anyone willing to assist you.

Sorry.
>>
>>19497204
The /omg/ is generally very hostile to wicca, not sure why, I asked and Ape just said it was a broad term(which didn't really answer the question but he is like that sometimes- answering questions without answering questions if you know what I mean) - anyway this board can be unpleasant or hostile to wicca so don't expect any questions on it to be answered.

Sorry.

Just saying.
>>
>>19492142
>I have nothing to say to this poster, wait he hasn't cropped the picture, I know I'll zoom in at the top and criticize anything I see.
You know how I know you have nothing of significance to say, its cause you didn't say anything about the post, only the screenshot, if he cropped that image you'd had nothing to say?
>>
>>19495786
I suppose some magicians have an ego problem.

I suppose its a direct result of their magical learning.

After all they expect the universe to bend to their will, to get rich, get love, get knowledge, wisdom, or whatever higher or mundane goals they have, that's slightly arrogant after all.

Anyone who browse this general on a regular basis will know some people here meet your description of thinking they are better than everyone else.
>>
Anyone have info or links on buer?
>>
>>19491745
Ape doesn't like it.

One time I say him say he'd delete a book from the Mega on Saturn worship from the library cause he was arguing with a Saturn worshipper, must have been back in march I think.

Not sure if he did delete it, just that he said he'd/threated to do it.

I thought it was slightly childish to be honest...
>>
>>19501271
Eh. Nazism, communism and socialism are absolute cancer, destructive ideologies. Anyone who argues otherwise is objectively wrong.

>cue shitstorm
>>
>>19501290
>Nazism, communism and socialism are absolute cancer, destructive ideologies. Anyone who argues otherwise is objectively wrong.

Nazism is an extension of socialism.
>>
>>19501232
My answer was pretty clear ITT:
>Most Wiccans don't know what they're talking about
This quickly manifests if you ask a self proclaimed Wiccan if they're Gardnerian or Alexandrian as most who self apply the label "Wiccan" have yet to actually encounter the Wiccian initiatory traditions.

>>19497204
>That's not Wicca.
Children of Cain gives a pretty solid history of the development of Wicca in context with other witchcraft traditions, which you'd have known if you thumbed through it. If Children of Cain isn't wiccan then neither is "Drawing Down the Moon".

>>19501242
My response sans screenshot would be "who gives a shit"?

I rarely if ever backlinked threads, which you can see in the archive. The only ones sperging about it are the people who are actually sperging, and those replying my delicious 8/8 b8.

>>19500832
see
>>19500971

>>19501198
>>19501207
I never used DMT for "spiritual" purposes and those that do are delusional; I used it to get super mega fucked up for about ten minutes. It's almost useless for spiritual work unless you've grown up using it like the Yano and other aya brewing peoples - those on retreat are being guided through by others, who may or may not actually be legit; it's too extreme in effect to integrate into rites unless you set aside time to wallow on the floor while the walls collapse into fractal chaos.

>>19498447
Gonna go through it an other obligations when the afternoon rolls around.
>>
Zozzle, this jackass just put up a book about how the Moloch email is evidence of deep state satanism and that spirit cooking is an extension of the Babalon Working:

http://barthsnotes.com/2017/08/24/new-occult-conspiracy-volume-from-thomas-horn-with-robert-maginnis-and-others/
>>
>>19501318
so if a wiccan was well informed on their craft you'd be ok with them?

Not every person knows every detail of their religion, the complete history of their faith, ask any religious person of any faith -Christian, etc, anyone.
>>
>>19501318
>it's too extreme in effect to integrate into rites unless you set aside time to wallow on the floor while the walls collapse into fractal chaos.

I mean that's totally doable.

>I never used DMT for "spiritual" purposes and those that do are delusional; I used it to get super mega fucked up for about ten minutes.
Ayy lmao

>It's almost useless for spiritual work unless you've grown up using it like the Yano and other aya brewing peoples - those on retreat are being guided through by others, who may or may not actually be legit

So because you're not an ethnic native that underwent shamanistic teachings suddenly that makes it not worth anything? I mean don't get me wrong, there's plenty of bullshit aya ceremonies out there. What makes the Yano or other tribes special?

Organized ritual during the ceremony? And how does that make it invalid for anyone else to use it like that?
>>
>>19501330
what does zozzle mean? you use it a lot ,is it your version of lol?
>>
File: 1503082104091.jpg (33KB, 372x483px) Image search: [Google]
1503082104091.jpg
33KB, 372x483px
>>19501330
>spirit cooking is an extension of the Babalon Working:

STAHP WITH THE MEMES ALREADY
>>
>>19501331
>Not every person knows every detail of their religion
I mean, I'm not setting a high bar.
If a cafeteria catholic can tell me about the Apostle Paul and Mass, then any given Wiccan should be able to tell me about Gardner and the Great Rite.

So for like the third or fourth time:
>If you read a thing by Cunningham or Ravenwolf, and think you've got it all figured out, I don't have the time to handhold you; I BARELY have the time to handhold otherwise serious practitioners in Thelema.

One's amount of interest and engagement is a great litmus of one's devotion and seriousness, and if you ain't got the first two, then I have zero reason to assume you've got the second.
>>
>>19501330
>spirit cooking is an extension of the Babalon Working:
Spirit cooking was just some dumb art thing. Marina Abramović isn't a satanist, she's just a performance "artist" who thinks masturbating under the floorboards while people walk overhead unaware is "art".
>>
>>19501367
>she's just a performance "artist" who thinks masturbating under the floorboards while people walk overhead unaware is "art".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg

Perfect time to drop this old gem
>>
>>19501331
>Not every person knows every detail of their religion, the complete history of their faith, ask any religious person of any faith -Christian, etc, anyone.
And VAST majority of them should be ignored or ridiculed.
>>
>>19501335
>What makes the Yano or other tribes special?
They use it every hour or so since the age of puberty, as did their ancestors, so they have a spiritual technology surrounding it that's lightyears advanced compared to the West who caught wind of it the 1950's.

>Organized ritual during the ceremony? And how does that make it invalid for anyone else to use it like that?
Depends on how you're using it and why. I mean, are you lexicalizing chiasmatic spirit taxonomies to evoke? Where are you building spirit huts? How many Dark Shamen has your organizer killed to halt and contain their power? When's the last time your operating group organized a successful hunt? What are your purity protocols?

Don't get me wrong, there's insight in the heart of any compound, I just don't think we're gonna get too far if it's just a pile of giggly wooks trying to work out their filial anxieties.
>>
>>19501380
>They use it every hour or so since the age of puberty, as did their ancestors, so they have a spiritual technology surrounding it that's lightyears advanced compared to the West who caught wind of it the 1950's.

Like microdosing or full on doses? Is it B. Caapi and syrian rue, the usual w/ mimosa?

I mean shit I'd use it every hour if I had the supply and I have before.

>Depends on how you're using it and why. I mean, are you lexicalizing chiasmatic spirit taxonomies to evoke? Where are you building spirit huts? How many Dark Shamen has your organizer killed to halt and contain their power? When's the last time your operating group organized a successful hunt? What are your purity protocols?

Fair enough. However I do think you could use it for evocation in the proper setting, regardless of one's ethnic background or childhood.

>I just don't think we're gonna get too far if it's just a pile of giggly wooks trying to work out their filial anxieties.

It ain't all like that. But point taken.
>>
>>19501367
I know, hence why I called the dude a jackass.

>2017
>shitting on modern art

Lemme guess, you think pornographic mosaics from ancient brothels are high art? Admittedly there's more room to gripe about Abramovic here but I've yet to meet a critic of modern art who can paint a line as straight as Mondrian, or make a screenprint as fine as Warhol.
>>
>>19501399
>Like microdosing or full on doses? Is it B. Caapi and syrian rue, the usual w/ mimosa?
Yopo.

>regardless of one's ethnic background or childhood.

A decade of training is a decade of training; those guys have easier access to it.

>It ain't all like that
Every whiteboi aya session I've known of has been like that. "Daddy died before I could tell him goodbye or my sisters were mean to me growing up, I need le spirit guides to help".
>>
>>19501380
ape, anything good to read on purity protocols?
>>
>>19501318
>My response sans screenshot would be "who gives a shit"?
In that case if you didn't care, why even reply? I mean if I see a post I don't care about I don't reply to it, is this some magic thing i'm unaware of?
>I never used DMT for "spiritual" purposes
No one said that you do.
>>
>>19501408
>Yopo.
Done it twice, really prefer straight DMT.

>Every whiteboi aya session I've known of has been like that.

You must know shitty people.

My friend said he reeled back to the beginning of the universe and watched it all unfold.

At least the wooks haven't invaded the iboga traditions yet. But the junkies have, sort of.
>>
>>19501353
Why do you think most wiccans are unfamiliar with their origins?

All the ones I've talked to seem to be informed about it, know it comes from Gardner, etc, have most of the wiccans you've conversed with been misinformed.

So anyone recent is trash according to you?

At least Wiccans have a religion, even if they aren't well informed about it, that's like 50% of general public and their religion of choice, your just dismissing a huge chunk of the population.
>>
I'm just readin the Kybalion...why people don't pay more attention to it? It seems like a manfiest of wisdom so far, it doesn't explain WHY we live, but it hints us towards how we can find out, is what I get out of it.

Any related books/reading anyone would suggest?

Another Question: are there any authors/psychos/Whatever, that claim to know the purpose of life and universe? If so, who and what do they say? I WANN FKN KNOW, cuz life seems so trivial...eat, sleep, fuck (re-produce)...sometimes I think we are nothing more than bactericas/cells in another "big body", which also is just a bacteria/cell i another "big body", which is also just a.....you get the thing

Help a confused brother out
>>
>>19501377
so more cultural elitism from the /omg/ then?

How well informed about your religion you were raised in are you then?
>>
>>19501353
Okay look here. I'm the one who posted from Huson's garbo up the thread. Cunningham is a fucking saint compared to most of these fuckers. His herbology is on point and his Wicca for the Solitary whatever is genuinely better than half the trade craft books being pumped out of Cornwall and capall bann. Black and Green Magic are also really damn good for what they are and being published by Llewellyn. He is the real fucking deal and mah nigga and you aren't so you don't have honorary nigga status.

If you want some shit to trash, looks for my posts and screencaps up the thread. That is some fucking dogshit. Also ravenwolf or anyone with a name I could make out of a meme generator.
>>
>>19501418
Depends on what you want pham.

Try my Meso/Amerind folder and Euro folder (Greek temple law).

>>19501423
>No one said that you do.
>>19501207
>Its weird how many occultists/magicians use drugs, don't they think that drug use will influence their occult workings?
>Maybe the stuff they feel/see is just the result of a bad trip instead of a genuine experience?
Given I'm an occultist who does drugs I figured I'd toss my two cents in the well.

>why even reply?
To tell you you're having a spergasm and to shut the fuck up.

>>19501424
>Done it twice, really prefer straight DMT.
Me too.

>You must know shitty people.
YUP. Fun fact: more people are shitty than not.

>But the junkies have, sort of.
I'd almost prefer the junkies unless it's that dose of the day where they all decide to yell at each other because opi rage.
>>
>>19501448
>I'm just readin the Kybalion...why people don't pay more attention to it? It seems like a manfiest of wisdom so far, it doesn't explain WHY we live, but it hints us towards how we can find out, is what I get out of it.

It is new thought movement trash. Raja Yoga is perhaps the only thing worthwhile that that guy ever wrote.
>>
>>19501399
>Like microdosing or full on doses?
liste to Terrence McKenna...go full retard, err full doses! Otherwise it's just putting your foot in lukewarm water..

I love his statement about weed "WEed should be consumed only once a week, but then in MASSIVE doses; alone, all by yourself, best in a dark room" - I do that since then and it's been a life changing experience
>>
>>19501404
most modern art isn't that great to look at.
Like Tracey Emin unmade bed, and that sold for thousands? How is that art?

Or trash sculptures and canvas with blobs of paint on them, the like, sometimes they sort of look alright or nice but most of them are rubbish.
>>
>>19501461
what you mean with new thought movement? I'm not too deep into this kind of stuff, I just wanna know why I live...lol Could you elaborte on your point? And: What do you think life is?
>>
>>19501469
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_Atkinson

Check the biography section
>>
>>19501457
so you turned many occultists/magicians into he is talking about me personally?
>To tell you you're having a spergasm and to shut the fuck up.
Not working is it?
>>
>>19501399
me, again >>19501463
Consume 0.5 to 1.0 grams per dose (of cannabis NOT DMT!!!) after this dose you'll be high for some good 2-3 hours...and I mean really high! not lukewarm, "we share a 0,2 joint with 5 people"-high; usually you have enough after that, if you want more later on, wait at least 2-3 extra hours, otherwise the effect will be not so intense and more or less wasted
try it...you'll wonder how psychedelic some "regular ass weed" can get ;-)
>>
>>19501444
>Why do you think most wiccans are unfamiliar with their origins?
Speaking to self proclaimed Wiccans for ten years; do you know how many of these cats still push the Murray hypothesis?

>All the ones I've talked to seem to be informed about it, know it comes from Gardner, etc
I know serious Wiccans, I also know more who think that the praxes in their softbacks are unbroken chains Celtic rites.

>Recent, again
Already covered earlier in the thread of you'd have bothered to read it.
>>19492230
>>19492235
>>19492240

>At least Wiccans have a religion
Why is that a good thing?
Wait, are you yourself a triggered Wiccan?
If none of what I said w/r/t devotion and being well informed applies to you, why take exception.

>>19501448
Because it's not Hermetic.

Corpus Hermeticum.

>>19501453
>so more cultural elitism from the /omg/ then?
All day erry day.

>>19501455
Cunningham's "Solitary" being better than most doesn't make it NOT weak tea.
>>
>>19501468
>most modern art isn't that great to look at.
FORYOU.bane

>Tracey Emin unmade bed
Nice to dodge the assertions; if you can do better, go do it. Come back and tell us when you're an international art megastar.

>>19501473
Nope; an open assertion was made as to the character of drug using occultists - I thought it was an invitation to speak to my understanding and perspective.
>>
>>19501290
t. polish subhuman. Russian "fascists" will fuck your daughter and your grandkids will be ivans and illyas..
>>
>>19501471
and what's the trash part about it? Show me some of your wisdom then...(not pushing, but interested) seems pretty legit to me
>>
>>19501477
>Because it's not Hermetic.
>Corpus Hermeticum.
why is it not hermetic? it literally says in the first lines "hermetic lessons". Could you elaborate a bit? You have Thoth in your name, is it the same Thot (okay a missing H at the end, but sitll) as the Thot from Hermes Trismegonis?
>>
>>19501489
> thought it was an invitation to speak to my understanding and perspective.
I know its your library, that everyone comes here to ask you stuff but you don't have to take it personally.

And yes even my stick figures are better than an unmade bed, how is that art, its just laziness.

Modern art is for people who cant draw or paint properly.
>>
>>19501477
and what's the difference between orpus hermeticum and Kybalion? I haven't red orpus hermeticum yet, but it seems just like another variant of Kybalion?
Can you sum-up in 1-2 sentences maybe? Thank you for the sugesstion!
>>
>>19501477
The sequel is better than Solitary, his other shit is also extremely good and not entirely entry level. It isn't the deep cuts but as an introduction, he directs you to his sources for the most part and attained by my reckoning. I can't even call him the worst of the best because he's just that good, nevermind I'm the faggot who put him on your radar. If I'd gone the other route (the asshole I posted), I wouldn't be where I am now and that says something.
>>
>>19501501
>why is it not hermetic?
Because Kybalion is new thought; read the wikipedia link you were given.

>says so
I mean I can write out my grocery list and slap the words "hermetic lessons" and it'd be just as true, if not moreso, than the label on Kybalion.

>Thot from Hermes Trismegonis?
That's actually interesting; in the original Greek dialogues the "Thoth" being addressed has linguistic implications of being a literal biological son, so some friendly dad advice, so to speak. At least according to recent postings from Myatt.
>>
>>19501506
Ape is a complete autist who doesn't care about any great truth or wisdom. To him, the occult is just one big, retarded LARP. But, no, the Kybalion is not Hermetic.
>>
>>19501477
No one I've talked to pushes the Murray hypotheses, I've never met anyone who believes in that old witchcraft was the old religion thing.
>triggered wiccan?
Why would a wiccan come here? Seeing how you and consequently all of /omg/ dislike them?
I don't practice wicca if that's what your wondering, I'm just talking about it, I would say I'm pretty iireligious if I had to think about it.
>why take exception
To discuss it, see why you and omg dislike them so, the ones that ive chatted to seem pretty harmless, so I was wondering what the others must have done to offend you/peeve you off.
>why is that a good thing?
'shrugs shoulders' don't know, just seems nice to have faith in something nowadays instead of nothing.
>>
>>19501504
>you don't have to take it personally.
For the THIRD time, I didn't. There's this little thing called discourse and if y'all ain't here for it I can duck out early.

>>19501506
>orpus hermeticum and Kybalion
Um, the Corpus is actually a historical document where Kybalion is a poorly construed and watered down interpretation of that document.

>Can you sum-up in 1-2 sentences maybe?
As above so below.

>>19501511
Nope, I've been familiar with Cunningham for a while. My point is, like dozens of other books, it's a GREAT place to start, but an AWFUL place to end.
>>
>>19501489
I'm not that shithead and fuck you. I just went to a museum with a modern art exhibit that was textile heavy, I love some textiles and it was still shit. Modern art is some fuck for the most part. When I'm getting down on 4x6 of impressionism after the shitshow that is modern art, we have a problem because impressionism at least follows the curve.
>>
>>19501529
>Um, the Corpus is actually a historical document where Kybalion is a poorly construed and watered down interpretation of that document.

Hey on a side note, do you know if the quotes Manly P Hall uses in the Hermes section of The Secret Teachings of All Ages have an actual source in the hermeticum or is Hall just bullshitting?
>>
>>19501489
>Nope; an open assertion was made as to the character of drug using occultists - I thought it was an invitation to speak to my understanding and perspective.
You take drugs? Why? Does it enhance your magic or in rituals or do you just take it to hang around with the cool crowd?
>>
>>19501525
>Seeing how you and consequently all of /omg/ dislike them?
It's really weird how often I have to repeat myself today.

>>19492224
>I'm fine with Tradcraft and BTW but if you got your info from a five dollar softback at B&N authored by Moonseed Ravenwank, and think you've got it figured out, I don't have time for you.

>omg dislike them so
This is what, my fourth or fifth "I don't dislike them", I dislike belligerently ignorant folks who claim a label they have little conception of.
>>
>>19501529
>For the THIRD time, I didn't. There's this little thing called discourse and if y'all ain't here for it I can duck out early
I don't understand. Discourse? The discussion?Huh? Why do you have to leave early?
>>
>>19501453
>How well informed about your religion you were raised in are you then?
I wasn't raised in any.
>>
>>19501533
Hey go fuck yourself too niggo.

If you cared at all about the state of art you'd be putting on exhibits, not talking about going to them on 4chan.

Get your MFA, get your MPA, get your MA, and change what you don't like.

>>19501536
I don't even remember.
Get a pdf of CH.
Ctrl +f to check.

>>19501537
>Why
Because it gets me really high and I like being really high.
>>
>>19501523
I#ve red a few lines of Corpus hermeticum...its literally the same stuff as Kybalion..can anyone explain why its more Hermetic than Kybalion then?

>>19501515
I've red the wiki article....i don't get why "New Thought" is a bad attribute? Why is Corpues Hermeticum any "better"? Is this a authist thread?
>>
>>19501542
>I don't understand. Discourse? The discussion?Huh?
Dude, how do you not get this?

Some of us are here to control our lives/surroundings. Some of us seek to understand life and death. Ape is only here driven by an autistic fixation on occultism with no higher goal.
>>
>>19501529
>As above so below.

KEK are you kidding me? This stand EXACTLY in the Kybalion...and it explains exactly NOTHING about why we life or why anything exists...its a neat little phrase, I'll grant that..but it explains nothing...
>>
>>19501557
>Is this a authist [sic] thread?
Yup, sure is, on you go, you obviously don't need us, enjoy your read.
>>
>>19501199
Yep, I've been up in some remote woods in New Mexico, with limited internet access.

The isolation is pretty crushing. I don't think I'm cut out for solitary practice. :(
>>
>>19501539
Soorry but either you aren't making yourself clear or im unable to understand you.
>yor'll say its me I can tell

so you only dislike the more recent people? That's what I see when you mention ravenwolf or silverwolf or whoever unless your using that as a generic wiccan author name.

I still don't think i understand what your saying but if I still dont get it I understand if you want to drop it. Some people cant teach-not a slur against you, but some people can be knowledgeable about something and not be able to put it into words to tell another person about it (I guess you'll say some people can learn either)
>>
>>19501564
>>19501563
>>
>>19501529
>Um, the Corpus is actually a historical documen
any proves on that? like....can one look at the book in some museum or what?
>>
>>19501569
>more recent people
Again, really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbKBWtoH93Q

>>19492241
>>19492240
>>19492235
>>
conclusion: Ape of Thoth is a authistic retard, that knows exactly NOTHING about meaning of life, but pretends to do so in any god damn /x/ thread that comes up.

Chapeau to that
>>
>>19501529
How long have you been familiar with Cunningham because we're really close in age.

He isn't the be all, end all but he's worth it because the average practicioner will get more out of his work and the exceptional ones know where to go without feeling fucked. As far as Wicca goes, he's the best you'll get outside of an exceptional coven. As far as the occult as a whole, he's better than half the publishers and enough of the people writing that I'm even having this shitfest.

>tl,;dr werked for me which is saying something compared to the status quo
>>
>>19501557
The Kybalion is a modern work that's inspired by Hermeticism, but is chock full of stuff that the writer likely pulled straight out of his ass.

The actual Corpus Hermeticum is a collection of writings from Alexandrian dope-fiends who had visionary experiences around 2 millennia ago.
>>
>>19501564
>Yup, sure is, on you go, you obviously don't need us, enjoy your read.
i obviously don't need it...what's the information one can take out of a thread? "As above so below"? I giggled hard...
>>
>>19501565
Sorry to hear but its nice to see you around again.
Your sort of my/omg/ trip crush, if that's a thing.
Hope you enjoyed your trip.
>>19501558
Ape has autism?
>>19501549
That's sounds dangerously close to the N-word, iknow4chan throws insulting words across alot but I dont think you should use the N-word. This isnt pol or b.
>>
>>19501572
Corpus Hermeticum, Marsilio Ficino's Latin translation in fourteen tracts, of which eight early printed editions appeared before 1500 and a further twenty-two by 1641.

Much of this is sourced to older Islamic golden age texts, such as the Emerald Tablet sourced to Kitab Ustuqus al-Uss al-Thani, and the Chaldean Oracles, while being neither Chaldean nor Zoroastrian, have had extensive source compilations (Mead) which point to the texts they were lifted to, if we have access to them, which sometimes we don't.
>>
>>19501584
see ape...THIS is a helpful answer...it has some content to it, not just posting fkn wiki links or pretending to be the almighty..

Thanks for finally clearing up why Corpus Hermeticum is any different from Kybalion!
>>
>>19501581
Since I was like fifteen.
>>
>>19501565
>Yep, I've been up in some remote woods in New Mexico, with limited internet access.

>There is a high probability this tripfag is within driving distance to me.

Ugh.
>>
>>19501564
>>19501549

No reason to be rude to other people. Have you considered that if the thread were nicer, less rudeness, the thread may improve?
>>
>>19501589
now that is finally helpful answer from you, thank you tho! I still don't get why "As Above So Below" is any more than a phrase...but I guess I won't find answers to my question here, so have fun guys and thanks for having me!
>>
>>19501590
>cult that lasted hundreds of years and is still cited to this day
>mail order huckster
You decide.
>>
>>19501590
I fail to see how it's fundamentally any different than >>19501589 or >>19501529
>Um, the Corpus is actually a historical document where Kybalion is a poorly construed and watered down interpretation of that document.
>>
>>19501537
Straight edge faggots can eat a bullet honestly I dealt with way too many of you losers in my local punk scene
>>
>>19501594
How old are you exactly? I got into Cunningham at 11 back in 2000. You're really vague about it and it fucks with my reckoning.
>>
File: 1502976170851.jpg (60KB, 272x276px) Image search: [Google]
1502976170851.jpg
60KB, 272x276px
>>19501598
>"I don't have time for idiots."
>"Hey guise I'm a raging fucking moron and I want you to spoonfeed me while I condescend to you while I beg."
>"Fuck off."
>"STOP BEING RUDE" :C

No.
>>
>>19501576
Your saying some stuff is good and others aren't, how can people tell, what authors/publishers are good and which aren't?

Again your saying not all of it is rubbish, but don't say how to tell the difference between what is good or not, its all down to your opinion, and seeing how you say you dislike some, how can anyone tell whats the good stuff toread and what isn't.
>>19501596
Please be nice to Princess Sevenleaf, she is very nice and doesn't deserve the scorn you show her.
>>
>>19501612
I'm old enough.

We found him around the same year.
>>
>>19501617
The dude came into the thread with very limited knowledge of Hermeticism. So, yes, the appropriate response would have been to spoodfeed him for 2-3 sentences.

You fucking autists are forgetting that this is 4chan and people stumble into this thread who haven't dedicated their youth to LARPing as jewish yogis.
>>
File: TrrSJrr.jpg (258KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TrrSJrr.jpg
258KB, 1920x1200px
>>19501587
>Hope you enjoyed your trip.
Oh, it's not over yet. I'm probably gonna be in the woods for another three months or so, starting today. I'm hoping by around Thanksgiving time I can move in with my boyfriend.

I can handle it, though. I feel like God is trying to teach me patience. God doesn't give us any challenges we can't overcome.

>Ape has autism?
Doubtful.

>>19501596
Your clunky shitmobile probably wouldn't even make it up the mountain.

>>19492869
I've skimmed it a bit. It seems like a pretty good primer on Alexandrian Wicca.
>>
>>19501611
>Straight edge faggots can eat a bullet honestly I dealt with way too many of you losers in my local punk scene
Is that a drug reference? Is straight edge someone who takes drugs? Or someone that doesn't?
>>19501617
In real life would you be as rude or is it something about the internet that lets you burst off steam?

I know you say spoonfeeder is spoonfed at the spoonfeeders rate but all I'm saying is I didn't get what you were saying, you don't have to become unpleasant, sorry I expect you must have had similar conversations a few dozen times in this style but if you don't want to continue talking to me you don't have to you know? All I wanted to know is why people dislike Wiccans and all you said is Wiccan is a broad term, an answer that doesn't answer anything.
>>
>>19501620
>she
I don't know what to tell you, anon.
>>
>>19501649
>Your clunky shitmobile probably wouldn't even make it up the mountain.

I got a Jeep lol
>>
>>19501649
>Oh, it's not over yet. I'm probably gonna be in the woods for another three months or so, starting today. I'm hoping by around Thanksgiving time I can move in with my boyfriend.

I can handle it, though. I feel like God is trying to teach me patience. God doesn't give us any challenges we can't overcome.

Oh well. I'll miss you. Good luck and enjoy your trip, oh and good luck with your relationship too.
>>
>>19501628
You fucking fucker. I'll source our shit just for that.

Eh, good enough for me. All I'm saying is that he isn't bad as far as occult literature goes and shouldn't be discounted when you have Huson who clearly knows some shit but what hits the page is more than vaguely an imprint of an ass. Dat book on herbs is some shit to be reckoned with. Feel free to disagree, it's been a half score and more since I went deep.
>>
File: 012563a.gif (65KB, 542x683px) Image search: [Google]
012563a.gif
65KB, 542x683px
Anyway now that we're well past the bump limit, have some batshit crazy Motta letters.
>>
>>19501654
if you dont know what to say then why say it?

I'm guessing something about her being trans? Something like that? Don't be rude, she is a girl, regardless of what you say.
>>
>>19501651
You should consider taking drugs anon, I bet some nootropics would help your obvious problem with comprehension
>>
File: 611217_low.gif (140KB, 608x835px) Image search: [Google]
611217_low.gif
140KB, 608x835px
Here we go, this one is first, >>19501665 comes later.
>>
>>19501665
Which one should I disagree with, I'm really dranked.
>>
>>19501681
or make me a drug addled drug addict -why take the risk?
>>
File: 611223_low.gif (34KB, 547x385px) Image search: [Google]
611223_low.gif
34KB, 547x385px
>>19501685
>>
>>19501690
Fear of weakness is not the same thing as strength
>>
File: 611230p1.gif (137KB, 591x778px) Image search: [Google]
611230p1.gif
137KB, 591x778px
>>19501692
>>
>>19501687
Don't worry, I'll never send you money. Just visit you at work.
>>
>>19501695
I'd rather not end up like Crowley.
>>
>>19501654
In many cultures, trans women are considered more magical.
>>
File: 611230p2.gif (83KB, 593x568px) Image search: [Google]
611230p2.gif
83KB, 593x568px
>>19501697
>>
>>19501695
I didn't say I was strong? Way to write a reply to something I never said. Or are you replying to the wrong post?
>>
File: 053062a.gif (67KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
053062a.gif
67KB, 600x839px
>>19501705
>>
>>19501701
One of the most influencial cultural figures of the twentieth century?

Enjoy your mediocrity I guess
>>
File: 053062b.gif (66KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
053062b.gif
66KB, 600x839px
>>19501716
>>
File: 060962.gif (107KB, 580x811px) Image search: [Google]
060962.gif
107KB, 580x811px
>>19501725
>>
>>19501718
Only to those who can see the influence. Otherwise he's completely unknown.

Don't disagree but that's the problem you face with your accusation.
>>
>>19501718
>One of the most influencial cultural figures of the twentieth century?

[citation needed]
>>
>>19501734
I'd rather be low key influential than openly famous anyway. You get all the loosh without any of the bullshit
>>
File: 070562.gif (44KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
070562.gif
44KB, 600x782px
>>19501732
>>
>>19501718
While he isn't forgotten I wouldn't say he was that significant outside occult circles.

I mean the 60s hippy, magic/occult revival made him more prominent and he has had dozens of fictional characters based off him along with many appearances in popular culture but compared to say other historical figures he isn't that important.
>>
File: 110862a.gif (74KB, 608x749px) Image search: [Google]
110862a.gif
74KB, 608x749px
>>19501738
In 2002, a BBC poll placed Crowley seventy-third in a list of the 100 Greatest Britons.

>>19501739
^^^

>>19501742
>>
File: 110862b.gif (60KB, 598x617px) Image search: [Google]
110862b.gif
60KB, 598x617px
>>19501757
>>
File: 110862c.gif (62KB, 604x709px) Image search: [Google]
110862c.gif
62KB, 604x709px
>>19501765
>>
>>19501738
He was on the cover of Sergeant Pepper plus many fictional occultists were based off him - Mocato= The Devil Rides Out, Oliver Haddo= The Magician.

Also LeChiffe from Casino Royale was apparently based off him.
>>
>>19501739
73rd percentile is good enough to get the bullshit.
>>
>>19501757
>In 2002, a BBC poll placed Crowley seventy-third in a list of the 100 Greatest Britons.

Well if anything his influence is dead now
>>
>>19501772
Don't get me started on Mads Miklelsen. Good actor.
>>
>>19501739
didn't he have money problems though?

Sure I read something like that - I mean I suppose lots of people do - but I think I read something about him avoiding creditors and the like.
>>
File: 012563b.gif (62KB, 543x652px) Image search: [Google]
012563b.gif
62KB, 543x652px
>>19501770
Pic related goes with >>19501665
>>
>>19501783
I enjoyed him in Hanibal.
>>
>>19501787
I'm the anon he's responding to and he never had "actual" money problems. He went from minor inheritance to a nice home for academics while burning though it faster than it made interest.
>>
File: IMG_1590.jpg (117KB, 465x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1590.jpg
117KB, 465x361px
>>19501770
These letters are bonkers, no wonder this guy has such a reputation
>>19501773
Rather get a little bullshit than a lot as opposed to a pop star who deals with tons of bullshit and has little real pull
>>19501779
You sure about that m8?
>>
File: 012563c.gif (18KB, 536x384px) Image search: [Google]
012563c.gif
18KB, 536x384px
>>19501791
>>
>>19501793
I enjoyed him in shit I was told to watch by my other halv that I haven't gotten around to yet. He's a good actor in some shit ass movies, the early stuff is good though.
>>
>>19501795
>he never had "actual" money problems
Oh ok, just something I read, might have been by someone who disliked him.

This reminds me, this months edition of Fortean Times has a 4-page comic about him, so if you happen to see it in your newsagents just take a quick look.

Also has an article about the invisible College but that doesn't interest me.
>>
File: download.png (29KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
29KB, 300x57px
>>19501802
Local celebrities like the chick on the news don't make it to to 73, much less 93. I didn't realize what the percentile meant until I was beyond most of it. It's horrifying and I'm horrified.
>>
>>19501821
Send link, or rather post it because working on dipsomanticallly augering my academic future for occult raisins.

The invisible College is interesting as shit, assuming you're talking about the Royal College. I thought it was just a thing until I'm reading an Apepost and find out it's A ThingĀ©. That Bem meta-analysis was some shit.
>>
>>19501779
Thelema comes up in these threads from time to time. I wouldn't say his influence isn't felt in certain occult circles and beyond, the man has had like a dozen biographs =clearly people are still interested in him.
>>
Holy shit Seckler's lineage is using my scan of Sex and Religion.
>>
>>19501847
The modern age correlates with his shit at like r=.33

>>19501852
Is that like a CS level thing or a meh level thing? Inquiring minds need to know.
>>
You know as batshit insane as motta was I prefer his knee jerk responses over "im gonna sue you for defamation" which I think completely contradicts both the spirit and letter of the law
>>
>>19501842
Can find it on the internet, when I have time i'll see if I can grab a copy/scan. In the meantime have this.

It does seem interesting I guess - will have to read it and see.

They also do features on the occult and politicians - one African leader was accused of turning themselves into a dog to kill an opponents child, crazy huh?
>>
File: huh.png (623KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
623KB, 1366x768px
>>19501861
> his shit at like r=.33
Huh?
>>
>>19501877
>can't find it
>>
>>19501888
Finding shit on the internet is a art.
>>
>>19501852
is that a good thing or a bad thing?
You can always ask them to stop.
>>
>>19501893
closest to it I can find.
>>
File: DHNNM9xWAAcrsMZ.jpg (721KB, 1489x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DHNNM9xWAAcrsMZ.jpg
721KB, 1489x2048px
>>19489334
>>
>>19501883
I ran a drunken correlation and Crowley is the probable cause of right now at like r2=.0574.
>>
>>19501489
You think tracey emins unmade bed is better than a proper painting like pic related.

Guess I wont ask for your opinion on art then and just keep it to the occult
>>
>>19501954
>I ran a drunken correlation and Crowley is the probable cause of right now at like r2=.0574.
Probable cause of right now???
Still dont get what your saying.
Is it from a poll or something?
>>
>>19490968
yeah.
>>
>>19501966
Oops, did the wrong math on that.

I got blackout drunk and came back with crowley being 5.7 percent of the cause of the current moment, whenever that was a year ago. That's pretty good considering how statistics works. His influence correlates with a third of whatever I based the metric on, I don't know I was blackout drunk pickle rick.
>>
>>19501994
Alight.
>>
>>19502014
Yeah don't take my word for it I was fucking drunk and woke up with a p-value. Shit's a fucked up way to get results but fuck if it doesn't work.
>>
>>19501643
>hoping to be spoonfed by 4chan
>>
>>19502749

new
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.