[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Devil's Night Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 54

File: deviltarot.jpg (80KB, 428x714px) Image search: [Google]
deviltarot.jpg
80KB, 428x714px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18281962
>>
Bumperoony
>>
Woah wow I think I might do a couple more one card drunk+high reads, if anyone wants, but if not I'm gonna drop soon.
>>
>>18283461

One more, why not.
>>
>>18283461
Ye I'll take one
Love general plox
>>
>>18283464

>Queen of Wands

I see love. Love of something not someone, an attachment to possessions. Can't say weather this is good or bad, I know it's usually seen as a negative thing, but it's hard for me to tell at this point. I think maybe you're placing a bit too much value in vanity, but maybe that'll attract someone who can help you with that.

Whoops that was shit, but hey, No Refunds.
>>
>>18283461
yes please
>>
>>18283470

>The Tower

Buckle up, pal. You're in for a ride, some shit's gonna fucking go down for you, and I gotta tell ya it's not mostly gonna be of the pleasant variety. You're gonna face challenge after challenge, battle after battle, and it's gonna be some real bullshit. Do your best to make it out that shit and get to the other side.

He No too big for he gotdamn Refunds.
>>
>>18283483
Goddammit! What's your refund policy again?
>>
>>18283472

Eh. Queen of Wands could have other significance, the materialism aspect of her is off.

I could have sworn this came with a gift receipt.
>>
>>18283487
Well, if you find that receipt, attach it to a 90 kilogram projectile, and trebuchet it through the side of my house.
>>18283485
Couldn't tell ya, it's around here somewhere.
>>
>>18283461
Can I have some?
>>
>>18283491
Lmao Thanks for your time, NR.
>>
>>18283479
This is the last motherfucker getting a reading. Everyone after this guy can fuckin get their readings from somebody goddamn else.

>The Magician, Reversed

Ayyy I get this card all the time when others read for me. It means you're being a lazy bitch. Step up nigga, work on that hobby, do those projects, get a fuckin' job, a better job, whatever. You can do it, but you gotta get out the fuckin door and go looking for your dreams.

You got this Bruv, No Refunds.
>>
>>18283496
No.

NOW IS TIME FOR SLEEP.
>>
>>18283502

Sweet dreams.

Remember... the veil is thin tonight.
>>
>>18283461
Refunds my man:-). I loveeee you. Gimmi reed pls. .

If you need any of this; female , Aquarius, 19.

I went to a few job interviews two days ago and they said to come back soon. odds that I'm gonna get employed? C:

Or if you're doing like random cards then i still want a random card. I didn't really understand what you meant by drunk card reading LOL.
>>
>>18283461
>>18283512
Oh I didn't notice you were done soz. :p
>>
>>18283512
>>18283517

goddamn it I'll deal with this bullshit in the morning. In the afternoon. When I wake up. The hangover time.
>>
Alright, some early morning devilish reads for the first 3 people that step up with a query that even remotely resembles someone who read the damn rules;

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.

Cheers,

Eli.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>18283519
Is my roommate jealous of me?
>>
File: Altar of the Dead.png (2MB, 1116x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Altar of the Dead.png
2MB, 1116x1980px
Okay kiddos, back on the money.
Taking all queries!
Choose whether you'd like a three-card spread, five-card spread, or seven-card spread.

Can be a general reading/love/whatever.
I'll be taking a quick bathroom break and i'll be back in five.

Thanks for letting me read for you lovely folk this Halloween, the veil is veeeeery thin tonight.
>>
File: 1421489431002.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421489431002.png
307KB, 500x500px
>>18283519
why would someone want a reading that's not for the future?
>>
>>18283519
Does my crush loves me or she friendzoned me?:'(
>>
>>18283522
Sorry I was worried you were going to get a hoard of copypasta replies. I would like deeper insight into her negative energy because I'm wondering if it comes from jealousy. Let me know if my inkiling is right.
>>
>>18283519
Heyo eli, will my current love for my dog be always caring and loving more than anyone else I will ever meet in my lifetime romantically? I feel like I've never felt real true love unil i got an animal of my own, and not just any animal.. it's just this dog, i feel differently. (Not into beatiality btw lmao, just care for her like no other.) like a child or lover. Just don't look at her with the hots.
>>
>>18283525
Ah of course even more so the reason to come to this general.
I would like a 5 card spread. Five is my magic number. Could you tell me about the future between me and romantic interest, lets call him C?
>>
>>18283525
Heya my names katie, whatever number card read calls to you the strongest I would like. My query for you is that I went to a couple of job interviews a few days ago and they both told me to come speak with their general manager about being hired but it isn't a guarantee and I would like to know how my luck will be in the next few days when I go back to check in and see if I will be hired or not. :).
>>
>>18283525
Can I have a five-card reading about my academic/financial situation?

>female
>gemini
>25yo

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1471927369025.jpg (2MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1471927369025.jpg
2MB, 2896x2896px
>>18283519
Also generic spook spot next to my house. Huge hole lookin cave idk how deep it is. >>18283534
>>18283534
>>
>>18283525

Will we get anywhere? I want advice more than anything.

Seven card spread. Thank you
>>
>>18283522
>>18283531

If she's jealous of anything, the main theme here is finances.

So you're on your way up, eh? You recently got a promotion, or a job that's slightly upscale.. respectable. Professional.

She on the other hand has been vainly "trying" to get from where she's been at for some time.

You're also making more than she is at this point, she resents you for having an extra amount of free cash to spend, since you pay equal amounts in rent related expenses. She thinks you owe more than your fair share for that.

I'd move out man. You've got a couple other good friends who are dying to live with you.
>>
>>18283525
Oh and if you PLEASE would.. could you do a generic reading on if I will ever calm my shit down on drugs and alcohol. I feel like maybe some day I'd like a child or to be married. I'm only 19 so I wouldn't expect any of this for another 4-6 years or so. But the thing is I love drinking almost every day, and I'm prescribed xanax for mostly recreational purposes.. as well as other drugs. My query is basically will I just stay low life teenager minded or finally grow up after a while. This is something I think about almost every single day too. Thank you..
>>
>>18283531

Also those deer are awesome. Saved. 9/10. Wish it was larger.
>>
>>18283525
Hi could I please get a 5 card general reading please?

Not sure what information you require but if it helps I'm male and libra
>>
>>18283519
The two particular horrible things ive done; will i ever be able to leave them buried in the past? Will they have significant negative impact on the victims lives?

Should i come clean?
>>
>>18283525
Sorry guys, forgot to also say:
I request your sex, age, and Zodiac sign. Thanks!
First reading:
>>18283535
Cards:
Two of Wands
Six of Pentacles
King of Pentacles
Six of Swords
Two of Swords

Ouch, anon. I take it you are female, the King of Pentacles is your C. You're wondering whether you're going to make it or not (as suggested by Two of Wands) and you're indecisive. You're going to find out, if you do get him, he's not all that (Two of Swords reversed). He's disloyal and will most likely walk out on you. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18283552
No problem. Sorry about the size.
>>18283547
Ah ok this makes sense, I am indeed currently at a better place and more advantaged position right now. Thanks for your efforts. That woman is an android, I'm convinced she lacks a soul. I want to move out as soon as I can.

May I ask what was your method of reading?
>>
>>18283537
Cards:
Nine of Cups
King of Swords
Five of Pentacles

Nice quick three-card spread because you had a good question. :D
Anyways, this is your answer: You will have success. As a matter of fact, perhaps too much, forcing you to make a decision on which job you want to take. Make sure it is the right decision, otherwise, destitution and loss await, suggested by Five of Pentacles. Good luck Katie.
>>
>>18283556
>>18283553
age 21
>>
>>18283529

You haven't been buying her anything have you? I'd stop that... you're getting used.
>>
File: 1477704832480.jpg (798KB, 900x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1477704832480.jpg
798KB, 900x1094px
>>18283525
Hi, I'm a 23 year old Male Virgo and i would like a seven card spread if you would be so kind :)
>>
>>18283556
Oh shit, well it's like the opposite of that. Would you get a different reading if I provided you with my age, sex, and sign? Just asking even though I'm not going to do that since you've already given me a reading.
>>
>>18283568
I smiled so hard wtf shsgdjgjsf i cant wait to go in tomorrow! Gahd thankyou!
>>
>>18283548
>>18283525
Female 19 and Aquarius c:
>>
>>18283538
Cards:
Three of Wands
Ace of Pentacles
Five of Cups
Knight of Swords
Knight of Wands

You will know success, in both finance and academics. You look out over your belongings, much like Three of Wands...you are secure in knowing you're smart person with a head on your shoulders. Nothing comes without loss, however. You will not lose all, only some, causing everything to be interrupted and perhaps the worst in your personality to come out, as suggested by Knight of Swords (strong ambitious personality). Good luck anon.
>>
>>18283566

I use a mix of tarot and scry, but yours was pretty evident in the cards. I don't publish them unless I really need to drive home a point.
>>
>>18283544
If you want a seven card spread please let me get your age, sex, and Zodiac sign. Thanks! I'll do it ASAP as soon as you reply.
>>
>>18283525

I'm 24 year old Male Leo

I'd like to have a general reading as I currently don't have specific subjects I'd like to get read upon. (If you however get a vibe there should be a specific subject, feel free to grab and read it instead).
5-card spread please
>>
>>18283534
>>18283541

Christ I guess it's the night for strange queries.

All the same I don't do future readings, so, good luck dude.
>>
>>18283525
If you'll be up for another reading I would actually like to ask you the same question I asked another reader, the guy Eli. Only reason being is because he wants yes or no questions and I'd like a bit more detail on this question since it's been on my mind for almost THREE years now. My question was, <edited a bit> will my current love for my dog be always caring and loving more than anyone else I will ever meet in my lifetime romantically? I feel like I've never felt real true love unil i got an animal of my own, and not just any animal.. it's just this dog, i feel differently. (Not into beastiality btw lmao, just care for her like no other.) like a child or lover. Just don't look at her with the hots. I just feel like .. sounds spook but i feel like i look at her and have a spiritual connection with her.
>>
>>18283592
Awww oh oh shit I must have missed something reading your rules. But yeah i try to ask for non generic readings so the readers don't get bored and what not lol.
>>
>>18283593
>>18283525
Oh he doesn't even do future readings anyways so I'd be asking you as a fresh read lol. God I hope you can do everyone elses and still be awake its like 6:30 AM here.
>>
>>18283554

You get a one card pull;

Reversed Sun says your deception will be the ruin of you and everything around you.

Logic says to come clean.

May you have the balls, anon.
>>
>>18283587

Pisces
Male

Thank you!
>>
>>18283548
>>18283581
Cards:
Queen of Wands
The Emperor
Ace of Wands
Page of Wands
Temperance

Nice mix of Lesser/Major Arcana! I live in a town full of drug addicts myself, I smoke pot recreational and can see where more serious drugs (such as bars) lead. However, all that bullshit aside, here's your answer:

There are strong male influences in your life, as is expected. You are well disposed towards some, but not all. However, they will help you out. The Page of Wands next to the Ace of Wands was spooky. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are a natural blonde. Temperance reversed is your final answer: you will find religion/God/mystery schools, and it will be your final doorway out. So shortly, no. You're not going to stay a teenager doing drugs for the rest of your life. You'll find a higher spiritual calling and move on. Good luck!
>>
>>18283553
Cards:
Ten of Pentacles
Four of Swords
Page of Pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
Ace of Cups, reversed

In your future, you will know peace. Homely peace, and a hermit's retreat inside it. Not in a bad way, but a peaceful, harmonious way. Very reflective, studious time, maybe college/uni? Nonetheless, you'll be successful. It may all get shaken up in the future though, as suggested by the reversed Ace of Cups. Watch out for that anon, keep up the good work.
>>
>>18283525
Virgo
Next weekend I'm going somewhere with my female friend. Can you tell me it will be fun? Is there something that I should stay away from?
7 card spread
>>
>>18283577
Yes. I require Age/Zodiac/Sex because it helps me get a more accurate reading. I am still fairly new to Tarot (have been divining for years, only with Runes) that I require just those three things for an accurate reading. I will get to the stage where I won't even need that. It's all about energy.
>>
>>18283579
No problem! Good luck with your job Anon, hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>18283614
Thank you for the reading! I am currently studying for exams atm so I am stuck in home with my head in books (medicine). So that is pretty accurate. What could the 'things get shaken up' mean?
>>
>>18283607
Tarot you're about to make me shed a damn tear. Because I am naturally blonde. That's just so good to have in mind because I actually DO want to grow up someday out of that "college life" stage it's called. These readings are amazing sometimes you know. I don't understand how people can be so disrespectful and say they're inaccurate, when every reading I've ever had has been spot on. Even future ones. But yeah. Male figures. My dad. Super religious , masters in physiology and disability, and thinks he's fuckin donald trump also for what you'd said. Lmao.
>>
>>18283617
I'm creepin but you're NEW? My feedback would be literally 11/10. Guess it's a girl thing but I over-appreciate when people go out of their way to help others with life questions that people are capable of helping with. Warms da heart tho.
>>
>>18283619
:D thank you. Hell I'll send ya 10$ in bitcoins to do me some personal readings eh lmfao. (When I get paid ofc)
>>
>>18283582
Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>18283589
Cards:
Knight of Swords
Three of Pentacles
Nine of Wands
Four of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles, reversed

You are a Leo indeed. You share a lot of the qualities of my ex-girlfriend, and I see it all over the cards, I feel it too. Good stuff, but not in a weird way lol.
You have an ambitious, strong attitude, and nothing gets to you. You hold onto your possessions and loved ones and fight for them dearly - no one attacks the Lion without getting bit. You have no real problems standing before you. On the contrary, you'll find yourself happy most of the time and enjoy drinking/merriment. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18283587
>>18283636

Don't forget about me bro ;_;

Sorry to sound pushy, take your time. Its just that I have been ignored before :(
>>
>>18283636

Thanks a bunch. I've lately been getting more into metaphysical energies and really wanted to give this one a try. I'm not sure how simulteniously certain vibes happened, but I definetely felt an "access"
>>
>>18283593
>>18283598
Don't worry, 6:48 AM on the East Coast here at the time of this reading. Still up and going! I woke up at 3:33 on the dot, witching hour on Halloween Morning. I love the Wizard life.

Cards:
Two of Wands
Four of Swords
Queen of Wands
The World
The Magician
The Moon
King of Wands

Wow!! Three Major Arcanas in a row - nice! I was smiling every time I flipped the cards, I'm happy for you. Nice seven card spread for you, since you've had this question for a while. Anyways, your answer:
You will find someone that is not your dog, yes. But you will be disappointed. Humans, much like dogs howling at the moon, love a good calumny and drama. The Magician signifies a male influence coming in your life - so you will find someone. It just won't be what you want/are looking for, you'll never find it. Only an animal can bring you the love you so desire, because you are looking for a pure love without human blindness and super-fluidity. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18283643
>>18283593
Dw I'm asking wierd shit like this and still haven't gotten a reply, so I'm sure you will LOL<3. Although he's already done one of mine so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>18283605
Cards:
Four of Swords
King of Pentacles
Six of Swords
Ace of Swords
Eight of Pentacles, reversed

Needless to say, yes, you'll get somewhere. I've messed up and done only 5 cards but I still have a good idea of what will happen, and would rather not second guess intuition (this happened for a reason):
You are a bit laid back now, homely. Maybe even introverted. Ace of Swords is a strong card to have in a love question. You will get there, somehow, as suggested by the Six of Swords. However, Eight of Pentacles reversed signifies problems in the future - loss of job, ambition gone, or something of the sort.
>>
>>18283659

Well ambition is indeed one of the things that motivates me. I wonder why i would lose it... But getting somewhere is better than what i have right now so i am happy :)

Intreiguing reading, thanks! You are doing a good job reader.
>>
>>18283651
SEE exactly. I just ;
It's not that I JUST understand that animals love unconditionally. But they just love in a way humans dont. They're pure happiness without depression and madness, unless they do something dumb like break something..etc. that's always temporary..for like an hour LOL. but it's just bothering me because I just feel like myself personally will never be able to give someone who wants to be serious with me what they want. I'm not sexual, or even hardly asexual. I look for the little things that just make you genuinely happy and thats my definition of true love. I couldn't be a partner.. at least not at this age. Maybe things will change. But a close older friend of mine who has lived a good amount of years told me, all people have their different moments in life where they just stop,realize,truly understand and comprehend what real love feels like.. for him it was when he has his baby girl after his wife died.. you might not care about all this detail lmao, but the point is I feel that way just having my dog as my companion. even though i also want my own child. I just feel like I'm not sure if I could have a family. I've been emotionlessly single for two and a half years because I just lost my interest in being someone's partner. ;-; I wish i could understand why I'm like this. I mean I know why, just don't understand why I'm so emotionless towards romance.
>>
>>18283616
Cards:
Temperance
Ace of Wands
The High Priestess
Four of Wands
Death
Four of Swords
Knight of Cups

Oooooh boy. Anon, I've got your answer. You yourself take things in moderation - a good sign suggested by Temperance. There is a lot of air for love, it should be fun. However, trouble is in the cards, thanks to Death. Watch out for some sort of major mistake/blunder you could make which could turn her away. Knight of Cups reversed suggests it could be something like fraud, trickery, or general sneakyness, coming from either you or her, most likely you, since Four of Swords came right before it. Good luck anon. Try to stay safe and don't scare your date away.
>>
>>18283620
Everything crumbling down from one or several mistakes. Try to escape fate, anon. Don't kill any patients when you have your Doctor's License.
>>
>>18283623
I'm new to Tarot - about four/five weeks in. I've been divining with the Runes for four years or so, though. So I'm not NEW, just new to the system I'm currently using, I guess. Thanks nonetheless though! I think my secret is the less I know about you, the more the Cards/Runes tell me. That's why I always choose 4chan to git good.
>>
>>18283621
You had three Wands come up, it was only logical to assume you are blonde, lol. Thanks for the feedback! Don't worry anon, we all do drugs/drink in college. You're not weird, don't fret. Religion will help, as will your father. Whatever you do, resist Christianity. Instead, try Judaism (even if this sounds weird). Christianity has no future, it is a dead religion, for those still clinging to hope.
>>
>>18283667
Thank you very much for a reading
>>
File: Occult Anatomy.jpg (1MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.jpg
1MB, 2192x2680px
>>18283627
Of course! Either for free or money. I'll be working on getting a website set up soon, for free readings, donations totally optional. I like reading on 4chan so much that I'd rather move to my own website where I can be more private with Querents and can get into some deeper questions. Stay tuned guys!
>>
File: A_Pleasant_Corner.jpg (204KB, 430x570px) Image search: [Google]
A_Pleasant_Corner.jpg
204KB, 430x570px
scrying:
>query
>gender
>song
>>
>>18283680
hit with a money reading, will i be wealthy enough to live a comfy life?
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8p0VcTbuA
>>
>>18283666
I understand Anon. I have a cat myself and I would take a bullet for him before any other human, unless they be a Freemason, but that's a whole 'nother matter ;)
I suggest perhaps looking at adopting, just in case, as another option. If you would still rather go the traditional way and find a husband to raise a family with, it will take you time and much introspection. Not everyone heals from love as fast as others, don't take it to mean a negative thing. Just be yourself, anon. Someone will love you for who you truly are, even if it takes a while. Hang in there!
>>
>>18283673
DoOooOhhh well you best stick around, you and no refunds are my favorites now. :]. You guys are great with explaining things to a good understanding. >>18283677
But yeah yeah. I agree. Religion for me.. okay this is going to sound like I need the whack house but the past...mmmidk months lets say. I pray to " - " which is supposed to stand for nothing. Because I just don't know for sure what it even is I'm supposed to be worshipping. Whether its a god or stars or something or whatever the hell. But whatever it is i thank it for living another day. I smoke cigarettes and drink til i puke black so _____ somewhere has to be looking over me. Not nothing necessarily by the way, just no literal way to describe with words. ___ is just ____ whatever __ may be. But there's definitely a reason for whaever the hell happens every day and i make sure that ___ knows I'm aware and thankful. I just hope the openness isn't attracting false figures into my body and head. Because I believe with good will and nothing evil. Just trying to figure out whats out there day by day.
>>
>>18283679
YESS! I'll tip like 5$ for the serious weird ass questions I have lmfaooooo, you just better let us all know when this all happens :D
>>
>>18283687
Ah, what a good idea. See, not to sound like a preacher, but Abraham (or Abram as he was called at this time) ran into the same problem you have. What do you call this tangible force in the universe that you and I share a connection with? A tangible force we can't see, yet we know is there acting out for us? "I am that what I am" or HaShem as Jews call G-d. HaShem means "The Name" as the Tetragrammaton is not said aloud (YVYH). It is Christianity that formulated the idea of some guy up in the skies in a throne, with a beard, looking out over humanity. Judaism doesn't have that. That's why I suggested you look into it: it's like Christianity, without all the bullshit parts that make it, well, horse shit. Christianity is awful, from all points, whether it be philosophical, historical, etc. Hell, look into Islam before. Don't convert, though. But even Islam has better points/theology than Christianity. I mean the trinity, seriously? The fuck were they smoking back then?
>>
>>18283679
YESS! I'll tip like 5$ for the serious weird ass questions I have lmfaooooo, you just better let us all know when this all happens :D>>18283685
And awwww keeekee. I just love my dog because it tries killing whatever gets near me and looks at me the wrong way. I've never had something be more protective in my life over me. That sounds so mean lmao. She doesnt try to kill stuff.. just, that serious "back up" vibe is there. I just love it because like you said about your cat, it's a neutral feel. If someone was to break into my house id hide my dog so i could at least go first if I couldn't stop the robber.
>>
>>18283636

Leo anon here again, if possible could you do a 7-card spread regarding my spiritual state? I'm not exactly sure yet where things will develope towards and I'm kinda curious how it seems to you currently and/or the possible future?

Thanks a lot in advance
>>
File: Drawlloween_25 Mummy.jpg (367KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Drawlloween_25 Mummy.jpg
367KB, 700x700px
>>18283525
Female, 24, Leo (w/ a terrible Scorpio Moon).

7 card spread. Just a general reading please.
>>
File: Jeune_Henri_Le_Contemplation.jpg (235KB, 1000x1239px) Image search: [Google]
Jeune_Henri_Le_Contemplation.jpg
235KB, 1000x1239px
>>18283684
Great music taste anon, thank you for sharing.

Night time, a fancy tent hidden in the woods, though it can be seen from afar. Earthy colours, orange, brown, yellows and reds, golden curtain drapes and Persian rugs. I see someone in front of me, a woman holding a candle holder, she has a pretty veil with shiny embroidery, dark orange coloured. She gives me a glance with a grim and throws the candle on the floor, starting a fire. She removes her head scarf and leaves me to burn.

It seems that you'll be able to but a woman will just burn all your wealth... Take care.
>>
>>18283697
LMFAOOO its just.
Exactly. It's just..
How do i say it nicely.
It just seems like such false hope for people who can't see realistically, or rationally for the most part. Like living a fantasy almost. Like waiting for something to just eventually disappoint you and then you act surprised. I just guess I went through enough REAL shit in life to understand it's not all rainbows and unicorns and some dude in a gold chair grantin wishes.
>>
>>18283680
Will I die fairly young? -45
Song- Strobe- deadmau5
Female.
>>
>>18283702
dogdammit, i will go full 2D then
>>
>>18283703
this guy ain't got it.
>>
>>18283710
Ain-gaw what
>>
>>18283700
Yes anon of course.
Cards:
Eight of Swords
Wheel of Fortune
The Hermit
Queen of Swords
Two of Swords
Seven of Pentacles
Seven of Wands

Your spiritual state doesn't look so good. You're a bit sneaky, rogue-like. Things are balanced, but you want more. You are looking at what you have are not satisfied. Whatever you are currently doing will lead to problems and embarrassment, perhaps something related to a female. Anon, change what you're doing, fast. Nothing about these cards were good.
>>
>>18283710
Christianity can be a real source, but you got to get past all the modern day, religion is stupid shit.
>>
>>18283714
you can see through that can't you?
>>
File: Faed_John_The_Convalescent.jpg (122KB, 1000x734px) Image search: [Google]
Faed_John_The_Convalescent.jpg
122KB, 1000x734px
>>18283707
Though I'm drawn to death and would love to read about it, I will decline your request, ask something else.

>>18283708
Just don't fall for the shallow ones anon, no need to be greedy with your money, just smart and you'll do fine.
>>
>>18283697
Can you read on how long people's life-spans will be? Well asking if you CAN is stupid, more like is it something easy to be answerable.
>>
>>18283713

Thanks, I've had a hunch about my spirituality being this way and the female part isn't wrong either. I guess the right way to approach this matter would be to calm down regarding what I might be strifing for in this world
>>
>>18283703
You're 100% right. Most (smart) people grow out of Christianity by their teens. I started asking too many questions by 12 and got kicked out of my youth group shortly after. My father is an ordained Evangelical minister so you could imagine what that did to my family. But I don't regret none of my choices. I nearly converted to Judaism just months ago - I was literally weeks away from being 100% Jewish, when my parents sabotaged everything and fucked me up, and I can't do anything really because I live with them. As soon as I move out, I'll be 100% Jewish, and I'll laugh in their Christian faces.
I completely share your sentiments, though. Christianity is for the weak of everything: heart, mind, soul, spirit, the whole nine yards. You are a braindead moron if you can't see the myriads of problems of Christianity. Or should I say European-flavored Judaism?
>>
>>18283716
OoOo o yeah it's kinda sketchy to me. First time I've asked around for death readings. Well okay so same information and what not, but how about ; do you see if anything seriously paranormal be happening in my life? Nothing ever has so.
>>
>>18283680

How can i fix this?
Male
https://youtu.be/k4V3Mo61fJM

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18283720
you will be back. typical rebel against the parents.
>>
>>18283701
Hey anon, nearly missed ya there.
Cards:
Nine of Pentacles
The Emperor
Knight of Cups
Knight of Wands
Five of Cups
The Hermit
The Fool, reversed

You are currently living an alright life. You're content in your garden. A male approach will come soon, a strong one. The Knight of Wands right after Knight of Cups suggest this will be very serious: so serious, in fact, you may get together and move in with him. Of course, some happiness must be shadowed by loss, and it will be no different for you. You will be happy, but you will lose some, however not all. The Fool reversed signals some serious trouble - and when paired with The Hermit right behind it, I think I know what will happen:
You'll get lazy, negligence will kick in, things will slowly, little by little, start to deteriorate and wear down...make sure you don't lose your vigor after you acquire what you fought so hard for. Good luck femanon.
>>
>>18283720
Honestly even though there's all that hoo-haa jew bash. They're some of the most intelligent people alive. It's fucking CRAZY some of the things they do. They haven't grown into deadbeat braindead people like America and a few other countries. I appreciate them. It's gettin more corrupt every year in most parts of the world, and sometimes that makes me wish there was some wizard god dude to fly down and fix everything..because obviously people today are failing to do it themselves, and I honestly think it has to do with uneducated overpride. :(. I mean sheesh. Lool. There's kids in middle school who think they're an astronaut, when I openly admit I still have a lifetime of learning and acceptance to come. But media has strung otherwise. I wish the cards would just read if the worlds going to become a better place lmfao.
>>
>>18283727
They've been saying that for a while. I'm 23 now, and I have no attraction to Christianity. On the contrary, I nearly want to puke every time I step foot in a Church. But oh well! Who knows right? Keep praying for me, I guess.
>>
>>18283734
the worlds been about to end/falling apart for forever. but it keeps going on. it's an illusion.
>>
>>18283717
It depends. It may be a hard reading and I've never done it; I could probably come to a semi-accurate conclusion. I wouldn't want to give it for granted - a big idea in divination is that the future can always change, whether by outside forces or your own.
>>
>>18283724
Children laughing in a large empty room, tall windows and white curtains, wooden floor, wood on the walls too. A little boy plays with his toy, wooden car, he's dressed like some 19th century outfit. White shirt and blue pants, he's pale and has dark hair. He seems to be alone but he keeps looking at the window. A very pale woman with long white hair and white dress appears behind him, just like a ghost, he laughs and claps. A white hand falls on the floor and a dark haired woman in a blue dress and hat picks him up as he starts to cry looking scared.

You would have some spirit encounters, but they might be brief and scare people around you as they won't be able to understand what's happening but for you won't be traumatic though some images may be shocking at first.
>>
>>18283734
Jews are the Chosen of HaShem, the ancient Canaanite war-deity, who overcame the other deities of his pantheon by picking a country and building them to fit his will from the ground up. That is why they haven't become braindead, why they're so smart, etc. Their God is a real God. He is tangible, He is there, I assure you. He is best described as you yourself put it: He's there, and you can feel it's there, but you don't know what the fuck it is. And you can barely put your finger on it, much less a name, you guesstimated it to be "____" which was no better than Abram/Abraham's guess. "I am that which I am" is a Hebrew idiom that practically means "Mind your own damn business." So no Jew knows the real name of G-d. The Tetragrammaton is the closest thing we have, but it's still not IT.
>>
File: 1460246162727.jpg (49KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
1460246162727.jpg
49KB, 500x578px
>>18283680
What do you see about my finance opportunities in near future. Would my personal projects pay me back in future?
Male
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
>>
>>18283680

Is my current love reachable?
Male
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCGvZCbcE0Q
>>
File: Drawlloween_30 Pumpkin.jpg (399KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Drawlloween_30 Pumpkin.jpg
399KB, 700x700px
>>18283732
Oh my, the last thing I need right now is man, really. Gotta get my shit together first. I'm "alright" as in temporarily safe, I already am drifting towards laziness...
Happiness shadowed by loss won't be different for me indeed. Got used to it, I guess.

Anyway, your reading was very insightful. Thank you so much.
Happy Halloween!
>>
>>18283746
Your welcome Anon, I'm glad I could help. Happy Samhain to you too, remember the veil is very very thin tonight, it's a prefect time for scrying/divination...so any questions asked now will have their best answers on this day!
>>
>>18283741
That's true. I've never asked for one because it's just never crossed my mind. But for the past 5 months I've felt like I really just need to find money to get full mri/xrays and also have my organs checked out to see of how bad-a shape I'm in at such a young age. I don't feel like I'm dying necessarily but I can FEEL something isn't right somewhere. Doesnt feel too serious but I've had bad liver/kidney issues from damn retarded alcohol. Not disease or a rupture, but when you drink too much and it just .. stops working good. I never got any medical attention. I can't believe I'm drawing a blank.

Plus my lungs blacker than coal so lmfaooooooooooooo

I just have that feeling im gonna be that faggot on tv talkin through the tube then die a month later for whatever reason. I don't know WHY I feel like death is calling me like a pet. Is that natural? To feel like you're almost being CALLED to die like jesus. I love life don't get me wrong lol. I don't want a life span reading but I want something like it, just can't think of the right words for it.

A health reading wouldn't really be the same. Hmm. I'll have to think and catch you doing readings again. Just remember kt. Or katie lmao.
>>
>>18283713

Yet again Leo Male anon here, the two previous readings has been quite spot on and I'm intrigued even further.

5-card spread about my doubts towards a close friend of mine, I really feel like going more with him, but there's something false-propehtic like I can't quite grasp. Are my doubts on any decent basis?
>>
>>18283742
That makes so much sense. I just wish I knew why I wasn't scared of paranormal, yet actually more comforted by it. Unless its life-threatening of course. Lol.. I just don't think it's all so evil. Whats there to be so frightened over. Unless your life is at stake.
>>
>>18283748
sounds gay, I just got over throwing up every day and evacuating every 5 minutes for a month, and never eating.
>>
>>18283748
Hi Katie. Here's a quick three-card reading that may answer some questions.
Cards:
Ten of Pentacles
Justice
Ace of Swords

Anon, I think you're running from your family or had past family issues. That is why you have taken up your bad habits, and are now receiving justice for past actions. You certainly feel it, you can feel the astral planes pissed off at you, and ask about it. The Ace of Swords is a good sign though: if you work hard and you really want to not die, despite feeling death's call, you will succeed. All you currently lack is the will and drive to do it.

Also, do you live in Florida? Off the top of my head, I just get a lot of sun/tropical vibes from your aura. Almost like clean air?
>>
>>18283726
"It's like opening an old wound and my chest hurts"
Rain falls, close up on a green leaf with small drops on it, I look a little up, I see a rose wide open, old, almost withering but surviving against the hard rain. It's being battered over and over by the wind and hard drops, but still standing there and no petal has fallen.

By being strong despite on how much it hurts, don't fight back, just resist until the rain is gone. Best wishes.
>>
>>18283525
Am I going to become a shaman or find some other interest in a religion or mystery school? I recently started to read Lenormand for anon here in /div/. Some of those readings were spot on. But I can't go into trance states and contact spirit guides, etc. I like this stuff, but I can't pinpoint what higher power I want to honor.
>>
>>18283743
Exactly. If there is a being out there with SUCH power and knowledge. Not even a being. Just a ...___ a thing. I can't even word it, but I could definitely assume and assure that if the intelligence and spiritual or ah i can't. Just. If it's out there, then it doesn't matter who/what/if/blank it is. It'll see, and hear all. So there's no need to GO out of your way. Because you will be heard.
>>
>>18283749
Sure anon, no problem.
Cards:
Five of Swords
Page of Pentacles
The Star
The Devil
Knight of Pentacles

Oh boy. Anon, your doubts are based on decent basis. This guy spells nothing but trouble. You will probably be told by others of his personality, how bad he is, etc. The Star and the Devil right next to each other has a very negative connotation, he is not a good Star..and the Knight of Pentacles reversed just confirmed it all. I'm sorry Anon. If you continue with this friend, it will only bring you lies, deceit and upset times in the future.
>>
>>18283754
I just felt like my nose was about to bleed how the
WHYD THat happen holy god
Because,
YEAH, Im in Jacksonville. That's insane. And my family's been fucked up from the sun up since i was born. And they know it too. That's why I've never been to any sort of rehab and why they take me to get my xanax and effexor every month. Well.. my mom anyways. Dad went off and married some district attorney and its like me my mom & young young brother barely exist. He's made a new life for himself and my mom struggles. Bullied aa a kid now that I'm older everyone kills just to have a conversation with me. I'm running from a lot of things yes, but at the same time I want nothing more than to fix the shit hole I've dug and to move out and just start a life of my own so I don't have to anymore.
>>
>>18283755

Thanks 9. Always glad to get your readings, always insightful.

I wish you the best.

>check those dubs too
>>
>>18283760
Exactly! Very correct. Judaism states that HaShem reaches all - even Pagans - it doesn't matter. If you live a good life, you will be alright. There is no Heaven/Hell in Judaism, those are more Christian fabrications. Sheol is a close one, but not Hell. If you pray to this force, He will hear you and watch out for you, whether you are Jewish or not. That's why Christian prayers are sometimes answered, and Muslims, etc. They are literally praying to the same God, except this force probably still thinks Christians are kukoo in the head. Good luck in your search Anon, you already know far more than you think.
>>
my lifes great,give me a reading. lol
>>
>>18283754
like,

Reading something that closely psychic made my nose like... burn like it was about to bleed. Why does that happen hooooly cow.
>>
>>18283778

You're not very experienced in terms of energy flows etc am I right?
>>
>>18283744
"All I wanna do is pew pew pew and take your money"
I really hate the vibe on this one though it's not bad per se, rather annoying.

School classroom, empty chairs and a fat penguin type teacher with a black hat and monocles holding a ruler, smacking and shouting at this kid. I'm really disgusted of this man as I see him sweating and spiting as he screams. The poor boy keeps his head down, trying to write while the fat man just keeps on and on over him. He shakes and breaks the pencil in his distress, fears now for the worst and the last thing I see is the angry teacher's face in front of me.

I don't get the feeling it's going to be bad, I feel rather a lot of pressure to get the results done, and that could be a big problem. It's up to you actually, maybe loosen up a bit and let things fall into their course to avoid dramatic failures due to stress. Good luck!
>>
>>18283775
:D yeah. Everyday I believe in what I experience, but in a non-psychotic crazy mental way. More-less just understanding cause and effect and then learning from it in either good, or bad ways. I still learn from the books and stuff, I just find it easier to learn your own being when it comes to experience when you put it together with book smart.
>>
>>18283771
Ah, Jacksonville, on the coast, clean air from the ocean. That's exactly what it was!
I understand Anon, somewhat. I wish you luck. Try finding someone that comes from a more stable background, to be your anchor in these tough times you are having. Don't go to rehab. My current gf went to rehab for about 6-7 years and it fixed nothing. I am her anchor, her life was just like yours. Now, she only smokes weed with me recreationally, does no drugs, doesn't really drink, etc. It is possible to get yourself out of the shithole you and others have dug. We are all presented with problems at our birth, some more than others, it's up to us to overcome it. Hang in there Katie.
>>
>>18283776
you can be perfect and still get shit on, life is definitely not fair. And it might run you over no mater what you do. no rhyme our reason to it.
>>
>>18283766

Thanks a lot for this one. I've had my doubts for some time, but as I really don't have anyone to talk about the aspects that bring me worry (his "prophetic" nature, detachment from physicality 'nd stuff). But as he's been really friendly with me, I haven't given these doubts that much power, but perhaps I should.
These readings just go too well with what I believe is a corrupted path that he fails to see correctly.
I also assume he's possibly out of my reach too? (If you want, you can do a 5-card spread from this question). I just want to know more at this point
>>
>>18283793

And with out of reach, I mean that I assume I'm not the one who can change him for better?
>>
>>18283784
No but literally every time I read a reading I get ridiculous chills and it feels like my nose is going to bleed or something. Like it burns like hell. Painfully. For a good 4-5 seconds. It's not just readings I get the shakey-chills sometimes and not from dejavu either. Just when i sense something isn't right. Or is right. Or this or that. I'm an extremely deep-into thought person. Whenever I'm with a group of friends I'm always the ones my friends are like

So wat do we dOooO. I just always know when to not put myself into bad situations even though sometimes it's inevitable.
>>
>>18283789
I get you. You're doing good. Believe it or not, the things we are describing are only understood by us because they are internal qualities: you are either born spiritual, or not. For example, clairvoyance. Am I an expert on Tarot? No. Nowhere near. I know what I am doing because I SEE what I am doing, metaphorically. I don't read much books/theories on Tarot, because why? I could sit there and read all I want, unless I actually pick up a Tarot deck and do readings for people I won't know whether I'm clairvoyant or not. I knew already from Runecasting that I was, I always give scarily good readings, but a magician does not share his tricks now does he? Just joking lol. It just takes time, and a lot of intuition...it helps I wasn't born in America, I think. Growing up poor in a third world country helps you become a wizard and have wizardly-necessary skills, like for example, visualization.
>>
>>18283798
>>18283778
Anon, this is normal. Different things happen to different people when their inner senses realize there is something that isn't physical going on. For you, it's your nose almost bleeding. For me, it's more of a visual thing: I see things out of the corner off my eye, or sometimes just straight up see it right in front of me.
>>
>>18283790
YEAH I mean 20's comin soon for me and i swear I feel like half my friends parents. I actually really think weed is really calming and what not. It's just SO hard right now with the dea being an asshole their entire lives and making it illegal. My doctor does annual drug tests because xanax. Some people take weed way out of proportion but it can be used for great anti-depression. I honestly don't think I've ever been sad high. LOL. i may have had a 25 second sad thought or sad conversation with a friend but never actually felt depressed. I also prefer to smoke alone. That's when you really know that you smoke for the sake of yourself and not to be an idiot with friends. I don't know if this is just me, but 50/50 of the time i smoke with even one other person whos not really close with me I just feel panicked and paranoid. Its not extremely intense or anything I just enjoy the mellow of being alone. But like you said you and your girlfriend partake together and that's always calming:]. I just hope this year Florida wins over. I would give up the alcohol and xanax by 80% probably.
>>
Person from >>18283757 here. Is Tarotbro doing any more readings?
>>
>>18283804
Mine are so damn violent though lol jeez:((.
>>
>>18283793
>>18283796
Hey anon. Sure, here's another reading.
Cards:
Wheel of Fortune
The High Priestess
Death
The Emperor
Four of Wands, reversed

He's not out of your reach - it's up to destiny's sake. There is a female influence somewhere in this - perhaps the one who would tell you of his weird nature? He is certainly a strong person with some personality, suggested by the Emperor. However, Death is still there...problems, lots of problems and calamities, even with the Four of Wands reversed suggesting you may reach some settlement, I still feel as if it will bring you much pain based on the last two readings.
>>
>>18283808
I voted Yes on that proposition myself, two I think? I am hoping Florida goes ahead and legalizes it myself. I live in South Florida.

I get what you mean though. Smoking by yourself is different from smoking with others. I don't understand why it's illegal, it literally poses no risks when compared to things like bars or even alcohol. I myself don't like to drink, I see what alcoholism did to my dad and learned from it, I'll drink at most two or three beers. I've tried drugs like molly/coke and what not, and they're eh, I'd do it for shits and gigs, but maybe a bump or two and I have never spent any money on those drugs. What I do like is psychedelics, but that's because they open up your mind to different realities. However, if weed was legal, we'd certainly see a decrease in alcohol-related deaths, and we all know there's a lot of those around.
>>
>>18283745
Thank you anon, piano songs are my favourite and Ludovico Einaudi is amazing. Good taste!

This gives me a soft air to breathe, refreshing. In the countryside, just following a road down the hill, resting on a small wall of stones, maybe made of clay, they look yellow, just like the road. As much as it doesn't feel like a hot day, this gentleman sweats under his black suit and fluffy tie. He leans on the wall by some "lemon" tree for a nice shade. He's anxious, waiting, looking at his pocket watch, he is looking to the sides. The chariot, a happy couple, two talking women carrying clothes to wash down the river and their children playing, even a friendly dog to sniff some food around but not the person he's looking for.

You can do your part in trying to reach her, but I'm afraid she won't reach you back, although you can get something enjoyable from the journey. Some sort of discovery or lesson, you may not get the girl but you'd still gain from all of it. Best wishes.

>>18283751
It's good in a sense to not be so scared of the Paranormal, they're just things we haven't fully understood over science/logic.

>>18283773
You're welcome, I hope things turn out for the best for you and everybody involved. Good luck!
>>
>>18283812

Thanks yet again. Well, I don't specifially mind dealing with pain and trouble, if it means the outcome will be good.
Among my doubts, I've always had the sense I shouldn't abandon this person. And yes, most of the weird stuff about him that I've hard, has been through females and now there's yet another one that appeared in his life. Perhaps I should get some inquery from her and see what he's possibly still hiding from me.
I just need to keep trusting in my own strong sense and intuition, so his false prophecies won't swallow me and make me drown in the said calamities (I've noticed some "calamity" styled stuff in his behaviour towards a more negative side of occultism for example).

This was really insightful, as in someone else can share more in detail what I've just been having hunches and senses about. It was a pleasure to inquery about these subjects
>>
>>18283804
I have such a fucked query to ask LMAO it's not even about me. It's about the person who ruined my life basically. Is engaged now. Can you do other peoples readings from the person who it isn't really them asking personally? Just wanna know if his dumb ass marriage will last. He'll be 23 in January so whatever sign that is. I just want him to feel the pain i did when I woke up in a hospital because I lost my shit when I was just 17. Took like 20+ clonopin. Eh that's getting personal but it's worth it if you could help me be an asshole. l oo o o l...
>>
>>18283821

Thanks. Kinda funny, because this is exactly how I've felt towards the whole subject when I had the realazation to try again. Seems like I should trust what I sense and go with them, I doubt there's anything bad along the way as long as I won't change my perspective to a negative one.
>>
>>18283810
Oh crap, yes. I'm sorry anon, I missed you through the crowds.
Cards:
Two of Pentacles
Strength
Eight of Swords

Anon, there is certainly trouble in the future. You do have the necessary strength to overcome your obstacles, if you set your mind to it. Try other things first, that isn't straight up shamanism. I suggest you try psychedelics, mainly Acid, but especially, MOST ESPECIALLY, ayahuasca. Ayahuasca will have that answer and MORE in store for you. Ayahuasca will be your first real trance/shaman like state - and you'll get a taste for what you're actually attempting to get to...good luck anon! You can buy DMT/Ayahuasca online. Let me know if you need more tips.
>>
>>18283822
No problem Anon, that's what I'm here for. I'm glad I could help you see your situation more clearly. Good luck and stay safe, Anon.
>>
>>18283817
I've just came to terms that when, not if, but literally a matter of WHEN weed becomes legal tax payers won't be able to tax private dispensaries. The government will lose even more money and what not. The gov knows there's nothing wrong with the shit they're just greedy. Police, jail, prison, drug dealt money. It all goes tythe saaame place. They're making money off of the illegality of marijuana. ;/. Same reason they failed at banning kratom. Shit blew up and got popular and then dea was like "NOPE SCHEDULE 1" but legislative wasn't going to have that shit. So now kratom is on temporary hold for scheduling.
>>
>>18283826
I work the sort of job where I have regular drug tests. I think that is ironic that I can't see my path or even figure out trance states without DMT/ayahuasca. Maybe that is something I must pursue late in life. I thought it would be cool to be a spirit medium. I "woke" up after 9/11 and became interested in occult/metaphysics/alternate realities/ etc in high school. Supposedly I am seeking to play with fire, eh?
>>
>>18283804
This... When I started scrying my eyes would get tired and headaches were common, now my ears hurts when I hear some voices, but that's a new and minor feature I'm still getting myself adapted. With proper training and grounding it won't affect you so much but learn your limits to not overdo.

>>18283825
Not always we get what we want but what we get can be also important. Good that you can trust on your intuition, it never fails. Best wishes anon, may you have a blessed journey.
>>
>>18283824
Hi again Anon. Here's another reading for you:
Cards:
Five of Wands
Two of Pentacles
Strength
Wheel of Fortune
The Devil

This guy is certainly in a struggle. For now, he thinks he's alright. He believes himself to be safe, and is making merry, suggested by Two of Pentacles. He is still in a struggle, though. A sham fight. Very fake, as if he was in this struggle for selfish reasons. However, he's still a strong individual. I love when Wheel of Fortune comes up in my readings...I can't tell you for sure, but if I were to say, they will not last. The Devil reversed at the end signals serious trouble: pettiness, blindness, pain. They will not end up happy, and surely the Wheel of Fortune will turn and luck will smile more upon you.

If you're looking for more answers based on this, ask again, and I may give you other options from my Occult knowledge.
>>
>>18283833
Damn lol. And kratom is some shit. A friend of mine (shaman friend actually, we did a lot of psychedelics together, he was a person who started me on my journey) was hooked on kratom, like three times in a row. He'd quit it, go through some horrible painful withdrawals, and do it all over again. God I loved that guy, lmfao.
>>
>>18283838
It's not ironic, it's just how it is. We're not used to trance states as 21st century humans - you yourself work a job where you'd be fired for just trying to reach out to the universe taking some DMT. We've built up this physical cocoon in the modern world where all that matters is what we can physically see. Try taking a vacation, or time off, and then do ayahuasca. I strongly suggest it though, more than strongly. Before you die, do it. It will be your final answer.
>>
>>18283841
HA. want to know what's hilarious about that. Last week he was cheating on her with me through snapchat(he lives in orlando) I've refused to believe he's moved on fully. I can even feel such spiritual denial with him. 2 months ago he told me he'd never marry her. Now the dates set in December.

But how could he love her and still talk to me two and a half years later?
Words from him was he would never have feelings for me ever again, it would never happen again, etc. but he is still extremely sexually attracted to me. And it's one of the most confusing things I've ever experienced in my life. I've of course by now learned to move on over it. But he talks to me first every day. Online and what not. Sometimes sarcasm flirting but that's RARE. which is why I'm sitting here questioning why he's getting married to someone he A. Just cheated on

B. Said he'd never marry.

He said she "changed" or something. I can't understand people like that? I don't..he's told me they've found a place together and i held in a huge laugh. Not to be mean. But because he just cheated, and that's obviously not something you should announce after doing such.

This girl. I believe is the only one hes dated since I two and a half years ago. He's got some deep deep fucking problems. Like you said. He's just refused to admit and be hard headed for over two years about it now. He may love this girl but your readings. Ha. They were ironically correct. I kow this guy like the back of my head.
>>
File: 1466622901316.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466622901316.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
Male, 34 Taurus, a general reading please.

One word to associate with me, Tyr.
>>
>>18283843
OKAY DONT GET ME STARTED ON KRATOM

i bought like 500 grams

Did some
For a while i didnt feel anything

One day
Just one random ass day it started to all hit and work. And i felt like i just shot oxy or something. It was the weirdest thing EVER. i also did kratom on lsd and almost puked. but it definitely is a GREAT substitute for addicts on opiates.
>>
File: dMpJpcq.png (87KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dMpJpcq.png
87KB, 2000x1200px
>>18283525
Could I get a seven card reading on my life?
>Male
>22
>Virgo
Where should I go from here?
Are the connections I see in my mind just Illusions?
If I go to that lake, will I find anything?
Don't worry about answering more than one if you can't, I'm fairly new to this and also so not sure what to expect.
Thank for your time in advance.
>>
>>18283831

This certainly helped to clear out some clogs about not being absolutely certain. I feel really warm and more "aware" of the energies that has been forming my intuition. I think I should focus on visualization more and work on removing any leftover doubts I have upon myself.

I've never asked for help like this, but this certainly affected my views of the world further.

And now that I'm at it again, I'd like to ask about the dilemma of feeling the need to keep myself away from potential romances and yet wishing for someone close in that sense. It gets quite conflicting at times and I'm not quite sure which of these paths come more from within myself.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18283856

Oh and I'd like a 7-card spread upon this matter, slipped my mind completely.
>>
>>18283525
If you're still doing readings could I get a 5 card spread, general reading? Thanks!
>>
>>18283848
I getcha Anon. The Cards tell everything, right there in front of you. >>18283856
>>18283859
>>18283862
I'll get you guys in the next thread, later on. I have to go run some errands right now, I'll be on in the afternoon and do some more readings. Stay safe for now guys!
>>
>>18283863
Okok good. Hope to see you soon. :)
>>
>>18283863

Safety for you too, glad you could lend your services like this
>>
>>18283863
If ya come back to the thread and can do like a reading on kik my kik is poopiepants1

Dude don't ask i was like 14 and thought i was a troll.
>>
File: i like porn.gif (17KB, 98x100px) Image search: [Google]
i like porn.gif
17KB, 98x100px
>>18283788
>>18283744
check'd.
>a fat penguin type teacher with a black hat and monocles holding a ruler
School is binding me lots of stress. May be it's telling me that... From another aspect, may be that's what would happen if I open a Patreon. Because for sure I'd need to get support to get a project done and may be hire an artist.
>>
File: YueSakura.jpg (76KB, 632x711px) Image search: [Google]
YueSakura.jpg
76KB, 632x711px
Ohai /div/, doing 5 readings only with the Clow Cards from Card Captor Sakura, one of my favorite anime. It serves as an oracle deck with 52 cards, doing a 4 card quick spread.

What I need:
>Alias / Gender(s) / Age / Sign
>Specific and active query, vague questions gets vague answers (Please no generals)
>A song or picture important to you to focus on
>Feedback isn't required but appreciated, helps to see if the reader is on the right track to give you all more accurate responses.

Have in mind that the Clow Cards WILL NOT answer these, so avoid making this type of query:
>Yes/No
>Appearance/Personality of your next gf/bf
>Time frame (When X will happen)

It's more useful on HOW or WHY queries, helps to gain insight and give you some advice but don't make serious decisions based only on a card reading. As any other divination method, always take it with a pack of salt and remember that the future isn't set on stone, ultimately we can make choices to shape our fate. Bless you all.

Song of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gUk9KkpjWg
>>
>>18283927
Henry
Male
Aquarius
Could she be my next partner and if so would it be good for us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QR5g41FtsU
>>
>>18283927
Mariem
Female
Aquarius
does he like me in return ? should I persue him or give up and move on ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0ggHM1PLM
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (1MB, 1777x2679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
1MB, 1777x2679px
>>18283927
Hannah
Female
Aries
How does Jason feel about me? I feel like he treats me differently than everyone else. Hes my professor by the way.
>>
File: Cardcaptor.Sakura.full.1108440.jpg (259KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
Cardcaptor.Sakura.full.1108440.jpg
259KB, 1023x724px
>>18283934
>Could she be my next partner and if so would it be good for us?

-The Return, The Float, The Shadow & The Mist
You've been given a new chance after you ran away from something you couldn't settle. And recently you started to pay more attention to her, but at the same time, something you were running away from is in front of you again and you're afraid to face. You have to reconsider if she is really someone you'd really get involved with...

This reading is actually cloudy, feels like there's more you should find out about her, or something is being hidden from you so you could make sense if she's really worthy pursuing... At this point my cards are neutral, yet I hope it helps you somehow.
>>
>>18283976
You've been given a new chance after you ran away from something you couldn't settle. And recently you started to pay more attention to her

Way too accurate
>>
>>18283983
I forgot to say thank you, i was lost in toughts, sorry
Thanks!
>>
Stephany
Female
Libra

Whats gonna happen with that person? Its better to give up?
>>
>>18283927
>Aurora
>Can you just tell me about something good/something I can look forward to? I've been really down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ZBJ570wug

Thank you so much
>>
>>18283927
Vin, Male, 26, Leo
I had a dream where a tick was biting me. I pulled it out with my hands, yet it wanted to crawl back into me right away. It was horrifying for some reason and I even woke up almost screaming. As I read, it means that some aspect of my life suck out my energies. I am usually very tired, I live in the triangle of family/work/personal interests. I simply wonder what could that be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzMPUpeVMO0
>>
>>18284014
sorry
age is 20
sign is cancer

>boston
>>
>>18284018
and female

shit i'm so flighty today o.o
>>
File: Lora-Zombie-17.png (670KB, 800x843px) Image search: [Google]
Lora-Zombie-17.png
670KB, 800x843px
>>18283988
forgot the picture
>>
File: IMG_4104.jpg (92KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4104.jpg
92KB, 500x303px
>>18283927
Rosemary, 26, Female.
How is John starting to feel about me?
I'll provide feedback.
>>
File: IMG_5242.jpg (377KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5242.jpg
377KB, 1136x640px
>>18284018
Christ. And a picture lol
Sorry dude
>>
>>18283959
>does he like me in return ? should I persue him or give up and move on ?
Oh so many questions dear Mariem, I'll ask the Clow cards what would be the best course of action with him, aye?

-The Freeze, The Loop, The Change, The Move
Things are going at their own pace right now, don't try to rush things. There's also a bonding between you two in progress yet something has changed recently... An impulsive act or an emotional overflow kind of pushed things away. Seems like you've missed a chance... I'm sorry, hope I'm wrong :(

>>18283983
>>18283984
You're welcome dear, hope things can clear a bit for you and the wish both the best.
>>
File: jade_by_wlop-d9n5wvp.jpg (204KB, 1600x925px) Image search: [Google]
jade_by_wlop-d9n5wvp.jpg
204KB, 1600x925px
>>18283927
Rio
Libra
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnqSTzq6-w
Hello miss alari. Can you tell me something about my future girlfriend? How is she right now?
>>
File: images (6).jpg (34KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
34KB, 322x456px
>>18283927
Hello Alari
Cabbage
F
Leo
May ask about where will I meet my next boy Friend and also how will the relationship will be?
>>
File: 00.jpg (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
538KB, 1920x1080px
I feel empty and everything I love has all but slipped through my fingers like so many grains of sand.
Should I make another attempt /div/?
>>
>>18284069
Yes anon, don't ever stop trying.
>>
>>18284069
Ha! Hello my past me How are you? Hahaha. Don't stop. You are already there. There is someone responsible for your suffering. You must give them your judgement and retaliation that means killing and torturing them is optional either its physically or spiritually. There is only one way and that way is bloody and full of fun and adventure. Just wait for a month and you will see.
>>
>>18283960
>How does Jason feel about me?

-The Snow, The Voice & The Dream
He sees your potential, something ready to start and also a friendly feeling, a need to connect with you. Maybe he sees in you something he had lost in the past and wishes to reconnect with.
>>
>>18283927
F, Female, 20, Capricorn
What E thinks of me? Should I try things again with him?
since i don't have a photo i let a song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEBui2M-LI
>>
>>18284069
>>18284101

You two just need to leave /div/ and start actually living.
>>
File: First_20Leaf_20of_20Autumn_400w.png (325KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
First_20Leaf_20of_20Autumn_400w.png
325KB, 400x480px
>>18283927
Gina
F
Leo
What and which are my chances with "A" male Sagittarius and with "R" male Virgo, which one are more a like to have a relationship with me?
>>
>>18284014
>>18284018
>>18284021
>>18284031
It's alright dear, no worries, I've got you! :)

>Can you just tell me about something good/something I can look forward to? I've been really down.
Aurora, is that your real name? I like it, it was the name of my first doll, inspired by the Sleeping Beauty princess :P

>The Firey, The Return, The Maze & The Watery
The Firey is a great card to start dear, it speaks of the cause of all your troubles can and will be over if so you wish to overcome by keeping your spirit strong. I know it's not easy and stuff from the past can come back and haunt you but at the same time The Return card is saying that you should move on from the hurts of the past and start over. Yet dear Aurora you still feel confused and not knowing where to go first. The Maze advises you to seek someone wiser to help you see the way out because it seems that you're stuck in a direction that has a dead end for you. The Watery as the outcome reflects a transformation when you open your heart. You're a natural born leader but you're facing the wrong direction sweetie, let yourself be guided too.

Wish you all the best and you may heal soon. <3
>>
>>18284103
Huh thats interesting, cause I thought he really didnt like me! But Jason is a weird person, I get this vibe that he doesnt really know how to act around me.
>>
File: 2016-10-30 09.07.50.jpg (684KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-30 09.07.50.jpg
684KB, 1456x2592px
Don't suppose I could get a reading, for old times sake?

Where do I go from here?
~A
>>
File: 1475525488683.jpg (16KB, 313x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475525488683.jpg
16KB, 313x240px
>>18284101
ijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoidijustwanttogobacktovoid
>>
>>18284107
Well I am just here for fun and giggles and answering some very important questions if necessary, nothing more and nothing less. The reason why I am here is because I love Reading stories. I admire those people who believes in tarot cards or other divination stuff. Not everyone will agree into that concept, letting a card or other stuff decide your fate
>>
>>18284130
Ironically I am a reader but I also hate that shit (for a little)
>>
This is my last reading... Past lunchtime and I'm getting hungry now :3 Thank you all who trusted your queries and gave me feedback. Hope you're having a great day :)

>>18284017
>I simply wonder what could that be.
Aye I get you on the tiredness part... it sucks for me and I always take long time to finish simple tasks. Your life could be overwhelming at this point, but let's see what the cards say.

>The Little, The Dash & The Wave
With The Little I see you're taking a slow progression into your life and you want to speed things up. You know things have their own time to happen but this is also causing some internal fights because you want to keep going and doing things in order to grow. The Wave as the advice tells you to be more flexible with yourself, don't be so sad on the downs and not so hyper on the ups. Bruce Lee said to be like water my friend... If you can be also in the presence of the ocean and let it soothe you. Good luck and best wishes!

>>18284118
Aye maybe the thing he lost he was seeing you makes him act weird.

>>18284025
>>18284057
>>18284067
>>18284104
>>18284110
>>18284119
I'm sorry lovelies but I won't be able to read for you now... Passed my limit today and I'm hungry already. Hope some other reader can come and pick it up.

Wish you all a good Halloween
>>
File: 2016-10-30 09.22.17.jpg (659KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-30 09.22.17.jpg
659KB, 1456x2592px
Guess I'll seek my own answers then
>>
File: IMG_9160.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9160.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>18283927
Cleo
Female asking about male
23, Capricorn

What are the chances that things will work out and we can be happy together again?
>>
>>18284141
>>18284152
Dammit. Didn't see this. :(
Have a good day, Alari!
>>
File: DSMZMIs.jpg (210KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DSMZMIs.jpg
210KB, 2560x1600px
>>18284101
>Hello my past me
If we are truly one in the same can you tell me my chosen name?
>>
>>18284152
I saw good things. He has decided to take a journey but is lost, you will have to show him the way but the result is lots of nice filled cups cards.
>>
>>18284149
You should know better than to air-query without you trip. I don't have much energy, but I can spare a quick scry for you. What's your query?
>>
>>18284157
Wanderer.
>>
>>18284165
:3 khajiit is sneaky, sorry I thought I could pull a fast one on /div/

My path, where is it? Simple enough hmmm
>>
File: To_Prove_a_Point.png (988KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
To_Prove_a_Point.png
988KB, 1920x1080px
>>18284172
Close but no cigar.
>>
>>18284175
Hahaha well... Its up to you buddy, go guns blazing or have fun hahaha
>>
>>18284162
You forreal or just trolling?
>>
>>18284130
hey puppet.. you doing readings?
I just want to know if ill meet my next love in the next six months ?
>>
File: 73aFyzc.jpg (15KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
73aFyzc.jpg
15KB, 500x400px
henry
male
virgo
i've started a business with this guy a month ago we are struggling to stay on float, my question is: will our business be profitable.?
>>
>>18284180
I only troll other readers. Querents, never. This one was free, I am a forgetful kitty and keep forgetting to charge.
>>
>>18284182
Name
PS this is only for you. I will try to read everyone tomorrow
>>
>>18284193
read mine please >>18284185
>>
>>18284193
Freya
Libra
Female
Thanks
>>
>>18284174
Khajiit has readings for you

As far as your path, I saw a road leading to what appeared to be an enormous (like 3 meters tall) cabbage or some other bulbous plant like that. There's an indication that there's something inside, and the roots, for some reason, were relatively unimportant.

Look for something that is relatively established but not 100% perfected or has some room for growth. Something tremendously unconventional is not for you. What you're looking for mat strike you as boring initially, and there's a good chance it is, but part of your role is to take it from kind of here to solidly here. A hand touched it, and I saw the flimsy roots grow out strong and thick.

My best guess is that you'll encounter something that is in the right place but lacks proper foundation and stability, and your role is to help give it that foundation and stability. Eyes and mind open, it seems boring.
>>
Their break up is imminent.
>>
>>18284187
LOL thanks, man. Appreciate the free read!
>>
>>18284208
Farming is an honorable profession. It teaches all the virtues.. yeah.. boring.
>>
>>18284185
I saw a boat that has a hole down below. Its slowly shrinking down your hopes and dreams. You cannot just remove the water inside of it. You must seal that hole and remove the water . The thing is that hole is a person it's a girl. I think you know her or encountered her before. Make sure to think and move quickly as possible.
>>
File: 1477800631200.jpg (36KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477800631200.jpg
36KB, 540x540px
>>18284208
Also; This brings me great sadness. But that is my fault, a tale as old as man sadly.
>>
>>18284242
The grass is always greener, my friend. It's not all that fun to have your life Tower'd to shit every time the universe wants you to change direction a bit.
>>
File: IMG-20160916-WA0001.jpg (168KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160916-WA0001.jpg
168KB, 1200x1600px
>>18284248
I just wanted to be with my wife but it looks like the universe hates us being together so hard it would obviously tear itself apart if we embraced. Whelp gg I guess it's time to set up a hermetic stronghold.

>Fuck it, I'm going Rogue
>>
Could a kind reader please give me a reading, I'm feeling like some serious shit right now, worse than any sort of sort of depression imaginable. I feel like I just had a life changing realization, but don't know if it's real or a delusion. And I don't know where else to turn to on this, other than the tarot.

>Matthew
>Male
>Aquarius
>19
>Why can't I express myself and connect to others? How can I?
>>
>>18284274
--More things.. i have medetaited to the moon and i saw myself as a girl, and that girl become some kinda God
>>
>>18284262
This is a poignantly amusing post for me, as the first reading you gave me was a step-by-step account of the dissolution of my marriage-bound relationship, and it turned out to be perfectly accurate.
>>
>>18284274
>15
That changes a lot. For one, I see a "B" and an ampersand (&) in your immediate future.
>>
>>18284299
I will try to remember those things in the future. and thank you.
>>
>>18284293
It's a gift, even if it shows sadness.
>>
>>18284141
Thanks for the reading!

>internal fights because you want to keep going and doing things in order to grow
Yeah, basically that's me. It's hard for me to take a break without feeling lazy or guilty. I guess I'll have to accept my limits and should be happy for progress even if it's not much.
>>
>>18284304
It was actually just a joke, and I feel bad if you take it seriously.

B& = banned

You're underage, which is against the rules on 4chan. It was a joke, don't take it seriously.
>>
>>18284328
Alright, sorry for making you lose hope in humanity,
>>
>>18284203
How many times have you asked that exact same question? I've seen you posting in every thread for months now.
>>
Considering the occation I think I can give some readings today. Anyone interested I will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always, hope i can help.
>>
>>18284365
Male
Capricorn
Will I ever experience Astral projection?
Funny
>>
>>18284365
Female
Leo
Love reading general, future.

I'm feeling like eating tamales (very calm and chill right now)

Soy Mar Jajajaja
>>
>>18284365
Male
Aquarius
I meet someone some weeks ago im really interested in, How does she feel towards me?
>>
>>18284371
Im not really feeling much right now, a little high tho, so calm
>>
>>18284365
Male
Twin
Something i don't know
Stressed
>>
>>18284365
Male
Cancer
What's my love life like in the future? When will I meet someone new?
Empty

Thanks for doing readings by the way!
>>
>>18284369

I see a ship sailing throughout the sea, the ship seems being chased by an horrendous storm that threatens to sink it.

The captain however is smart, it moves the ship when it needs to and stop when it has to, sometimes sailing in zigzag But managing to avoid destruction.

I think you are good mate, you will likely will AP, you just need to talke your time and work around whatever issue is stopping you. Don't stress about it, it will come.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18284214
Leave them alone
>>
>>18284370

Hola Mar!! Perdon, se que te debo la lectura desde hace tiempo jajaja.

Veo una estrella fugaz moviéndose en el espacio, una estrella muy linda! En el camino la estrella pasa al lado de grandes planetas, cada uno cambiando su color.

El primero es azul hielo, la estrella parece apagarse cuando pasa a su lado... el segundo es un planeta de fuego y la estrella brilla mucho más! Pero corre el riesgo de quemarse....

Parece que aunque tendrás opciones en un futuro cercano pero tal vez estarás mejor sola por los momentos. Tomate tu tiempo y analiza que quieres, no le cierres las puertas a futuros intereses pero tampoco asumas reaultados. Con calma pues muchacha jaja

Espero que te ayudará! Y siempre un placer leer para ti :)
>>
>>18284365
female
cancer
hungover
Why would H be envious of me?
>>
>>18284371

Wow you really do have feelings for her don't you? But not love, or you are not sure of it yet... Which is kind of troubeling

She has feelings for you too, she likes being around you and you grow being around her, but there is always this mourning feeling that connects you two... I wonder what is it? Like there is something that is missing.

We, the answer to your query is that yes, she has feelings for you, she might act a little sketchi and you don't know if you love her, in fact you think you don't but she gives you confidence so you continue.

I sed potential to either the best relationship in your life or the greatest disaster. My advise is to slow down a little but continue, see what is real and what is not m8.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18284365
Male
Capricorn
About my future love, like how do I recognize her and what's she like
Bored
>>
>>18284365
>>Male
>>Aquarius
>>Why can't I express myself and connect to others? How can I?
>Detached
>>
>>18284471
Woah, i tought this was just a crush, cause we both have an old love around us right now but this makes sense in a way. I do feel a strange connection with her
Thank you very much
>>
>>18284387

You are or just had some serious troubles in love, it is adviced to look for something new, stop being so temperamental while you are at it or you might end up alone.

Let the past in the past m8.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18284365
Female. Libra. Content.
How is John starting to feel towards me?
>>
>>18284496
What do you mean with 'love? And im not really 'temperamental' But i'm happy to get info, and thank you.
>>
>>18284507

Either love to an actual person or disconnection to the things you love. Probably the former (be it family, romance, friends etc)

Temperamental as you might be being too serious or have some sort of creative block down due temper. It can go both ways, either you are being too serious or not serious enough.

If you feel this isn't related to a person then it might actually refer art or something with inspiratiom, however I am not sure but I would like your feedback.
>>
>>18284408
Thanks a lot for the reading.
btw I'm sorry for taking so long to reply
>>
>>18284365

>Gender
Male
>Sign
Scorpio
>Query
Love reading, anything in general
>A word that describes how you feel right now
despair
>>
>>18284395

Heya cancer bro! Let's see what we got.

Humm interesting reading, it seems that there is some sort of projection you are having with an old love or something on those lines. Which is kinda depressing to be honest, since you are a great catch at least emotionally.

Don't worry bro you will find your love but you need to find balance between what you feel and what you think firsr. Heart and mind must become one m8.

I think you will have a great future but I can't read specific dates. So give time to time.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>18284526
First thing, That sure sounds more 'me' second- my mom always say i take things too serious
-Thank you for giving me some info-
>>
>>18284459

I see a tree with a face craved on it (inb4 GOT) the mouth of the tree is stuffed with leafs as it stopping it from screaming!

Huh interesting vision, If it is indeed envy then the reason is for something on the long run, you see perhaps H finds all his current options somewhat undesirable on the long run, and perhaps you don't.

Alternatively it could refer to some mediation that H is not handling well and again, you do.

Hope it helped and would love feedback if possible since this is kind of a strange query to be honest cancer femanon.
>>
>>18284543
Hey man! Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (137KB, 400x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
137KB, 400x472px
Hey /div/

So, I'm sure you're all well aware that tonight is the beginning of a new moon.
>much spooky

Also, Halloween begins tonight/this morning
>All hallows eve
>Samhain season
>Day of the Dead
>etc etc

This is THE perfect time to perform some divinations, speak to some spirits, and celebrate death/the changing of seasons.

So, I ask to all readers and querents, if I were to read later tonight - what type of divination would you all enjoy?

I mean, it's a special time of year - so I'm thinking we deviate from the norm. Thoughts?
>>
>>18284579
Soul/Spirit readings
>>
>>18284579

Whatever you chose I want a piece of it >:)

Give us options! What method would you like to read?
>>
>>18284579
Do you have them stones?!
>>
>>18284579
Most will say scrying, but I'm voting for necromancy
>>
>>18284581

If possible so much this
>>
>>18284581
This, too
>>
>>18284579
How will we die
Any spirit who wants to gives us a message
Talking to a god would be nice
>>
>>18284485

You will get some pretty strong signals once you meet her, not love at first sight though, but once you know more of each other you will know for sure. Also the star was present, fate is involved so chill m8.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18284581
This
>>
>>18284598
I'd kind of like to know how I die, but I hear that sort of fucks shit up.
>>
>>18284581
Seems to be favorable so far.

>>18284583
For you NewHelp, of course.

>options
Sky is the limit - I'm not one to shy away from something strange or unusual

>>18284587
To which stones are you referring to Anon?

>>18284588
>necromancy
It might be too short notice; but I can see if I can find any dead things to divine from.
>>
>>18284609
Casting stones!
>>
>>18284608
My curiosity always get the better of me to be honest...
>>
>>18284488
>>18284502

Give me a few minutes and will read

>>18284609

The day it's getting better! thanks will lurk all day :)
>>
>>18284614
It's not as bad as you think. I saw my own death. it's not that bad if uou have no fear of dying
>>
>>18284623
I fear the process of dying, the pain to be endured, more than death itself
>>
>>18284623
How did you do it?
I dont really death, only that i wont live enough
>>
>>18284598
>death readings

I can certainly try. But what unique method would like me to utilize if I were to perform these sorts divinations?

>>18284612
>Casting stones!

Hmm... I could perform a casting of lots. I do have sharp needles for aichmomancy/acultomancy
>>
>>18284623
But doesn't it sort of mess things up?
>>
>>18284630
I'm into it. Let's try some weird stuff. I'll be on tonight. Posting as Océana. Look for me. I can only do tarot but I'm happy to trade. Was thinking of picking up some new divining tools soon to make things more interesting so this will be a great night to see what people enjoy.
>>
>>18284568
I was asking about my ex, multiple readers have told me he's jealous, yet he has more than anyone could ever want so I couldn't understand why.

Your reading leads me to believe that he must've hated that I kept my cool during the times he'd try to provoke me. I guess I'm too nice lol. Must be that cancerian and piscarian energy :^)
Cheers to us

>>18284579
I'd say this >>18284581
Any scrying too would be great. You're kind of a pro at that.
>>
>>18284579
I've been hearing some random voices, though they are shy today, will try to reconnect and transcript what they are saying to anons.
>>
>>18284342
There's different Freyas. It's a weaboo moniker.
>>
In b4 doctor

Should I keep taking this new med?

M/Scorpio
>>
>>18284627
That's understandable. I've come close to death several times so it's a feeling I'm familiar with, it's not that bad honestly.
>>18284629
Just meditating. Saw it among other things too.
>>18284632
I don't think my death is set in stone in that one way, just one of the ways I should die.
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (91KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
91KB, 667x645px
>>18284616
I'll be lurking until later too! It might be several hours until I can actually divine. Just a fair warning.

>>18284636
>trade

Sounds wonderful, I cannot wait.

>>18284642
Soul/Spirit readings seems to be the favorite so far. I'm worried, it's a little slower; but if Anons can be patient with me - then I'd be happy to.

>>18284645
Thank you 9! All diviners are, of course, welcome to join and celebrate (:
>>
>>18284579
>>18284581
This
>>
>>18284579
>hijinks giving readings tonight
aww yiss!!!! you and rustig are the best readers in the land
>>
>>18284616
>>18284502
Any chance you will still be getting around to this NewHelp?
>>
>>18284616
>>18284541
I'm also here, waiting patiently. Are you still able to do mine? I'd be thankful for it.
>>
>>18284722
>>18284723

Soon anons, just eating lunch :)
>>
ehhh I have to get free reading from the internet again.
>>
>>18284642

Cheers :^)
>>
I have a confession. Whenever a reader gives me an obviously wrong and inaccurate reading I always lie and say they did a good job, because they made all that effort and I didn't want to hurt their feelings. Readers how do you feel about this? Any other anons do the same?
>>
>>18284722
>cheked

I think he feels that this relationship is too one sided, he might be acting like you two are a happy family but deep down he is afraid of what will happen In the long terms of the relationship (if it's even a relationship)

This is because of you im afraid to say, you seem to be dragging a lot of stuff and always second guessing.

The bad with the good, everything is likely to change soon, in a good positive way.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: nextbfpls.jpg (120KB, 720x443px) Image search: [Google]
nextbfpls.jpg
120KB, 720x443px
>>18284736
If I were in front of a computer, I would shoop a junkie with a text asking for readings.

"Hey man, can I get a reading? Please? Come on, I'll suck your dick!"
>>
>>18284768
I would rather the querent tells me that my reading is shite than a dishonest answer telling me it's good.
>>
>>18284768

We are all grown ups here (allegedly), if you think the reading is off then say it and explain why.

Like with anything, we learn from our mistakes.
>>
>>18284768
incredibly unhelpful for the reader, people are here to try and learn. it's not about being nice, it's about them honing a skill and false feedback will not help them with it.

I'm picking up my first set of tarot tomorrow, probably won't start reading publicly until quite a bit later on though. does anyone have a basic list of meanings I could start with?
>>
>>18284768
As a reader I'd prefer if you tell me the truth anon. This way you're helping me to help you and not knowing if I'm doing a crap job won't improve the readings and benefit others that are also in need.
>>
>>18284768
That's pretty shitty to do and reinforces poor technique. You don't have to say they fucked it up completely, but you should point out when something is obviously wrong. Point out anything that was right as well to soften the blow.

This is why querents are untrustworthy sources for reliability of readers.
>>
File: 1466575798073.jpg (92KB, 1907x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1466575798073.jpg
92KB, 1907x1075px
>>18284579
Could you perhaps give me a reading?

It can be on any or all of my posts if you would like.
>>18283853
>>18282681
>>18281358

[spoiler] After all these unanswered posts I'm starting to feel like I'm fading from existence or something hahaha [/spoiler]
>>
>>18284768
>all the readers are now getting paranoid about potential false positives
>>
>>18284791
i am honestly disgusted at how someone tried to ruin your relationship and my prayers are with you at this time
>>
>>18284807
dude it doesnt fucking help that you bring out that shite drama lad. let it go!
>>
>>18284768
You know readers rather have the truth right? You know what we do care about? We don't like it when you gossip/slander them because you're bored because no one is reading right now. That's the reason why I haven't been doing readings lately. It's not even about me but seeing it about other readers is just gross. I get you're bored and all but It's divination general not a reality tv show.

t. Reader who has been diving on /x/ before /div/ existed
>>
Ok I'll be honest next time. But please don't be upset, because there are quite a few of you who have given me inaccurate readings. Not naming any names. I like to give everyone a chance but I never ask for another from a reader who has given me a crap reading in the past.
>>
>>18284768
nice b8 m8

8/8 r8
>>
>>18284817
>not a reality tv show.

FOX has contacted me, they want to offer us a signing.
>>
>>18284817
How in the heck am I slandering anyone? Funnily enough I have a life of my own, my life doesn't revolve around these generals, I just had to confess my sins. I'm not here to start drama, get off your high horse.
>>
>>18284723

Interesting, i think you are doing pretty ok in love department, might be wrong but haventnyou had some recent progress? There is some malice in your way of thinking i am afraid even if it is unvoluntary.

If you are sure you are not happy with what you have then it's time to start looking for something new? Otherwise you will end up in a path you will like even less.

I will like some feedback on this since i feel i am being either incredibly on spot or terribly wrong.
>>
New Thread:
>>18284831
>>18284831
>>18284831
>>18284831
>>18284831
>>
>>18284602
Hi, thanks a lot for the reading, but could you clarify on the last part please? What does it mean that fate is involved? Thank you again!
>>
>>18284841

That it is in a way meant to be. Don't take this as "you don't have to do anything" tho.

In simpler words don't overstress about it. Its going to happen eventually, just let it come.
>>
>>18284807
Thank you very much anon, but aye, like >>18284814 said, let's move on from this topic and enjoy a spoopy Halloween readings day <3

>>18284819
Aye honesty is the best thing to do, both ways. I really don't mind if anyone says I've given them a crap reading, this is really helpful to evaluate what I'm doing wrong and improve. And remember that you and everybody else can benefit as well. :)
>>
>>18284774
man, i got these cheesburgers!
>>
>>18284828
>I will like some feedback on this since i feel i am being either incredibly on spot or terribly wrong.
I will try to help you.

Interesting, i think you are doing pretty ok in love department,
>My ex and I quit our relationship of 1 1/2 years, but it was a good choice for me and for her. I do have some girls interested in me, but I look for someone who will understand me, not someone who will hold me as some kind of trophy. I'm studying classical singing, and some women get off on the thought of having the "deep, artistic, sensible bf".

>might be wrong but haventnyou had some recent progress? There is some malice in your way of thinking i am afraid even if it is unvoluntary.
Personally, yes, my outlook on the world has changed drastically (careerwise, political, friends). I'm in the process of becoming a different person. So what could be progress here is the breakup, which had to be inevitable due to what I realized for how I want to conduct myself and what I look for in a partner.

Finding someone to create a meaningful bond, with the experiences I had before following my passion is extremely hard for me. I'm sad that our society is not accomodating at all to people like me, who make an effort to be honest and who want to be in a relationship mainly to better themselves. I haven't met anyone who is aware of their nature and who is equally invested in making peace with it.

>If you are sure you are not happy with what you have then it's time to start looking for something new?
Yes, I do. However, I crushed on a colleague, and I told her on Thursday. Mainly because I don't feel like I wasting her or my time. She does find me attractive, but she didn't feel the same as I did. She's a good person, but as it seems I won't be sharing time with her anywhere in the near future.

>Otherwise you will end up in a path you will like even less.
This is something, which resonates with me the most. (cont.)
>>
>>18284880
... Since I'm in this weird phase, where I feel like I broke something my family and society instilled upon me since I was born. It's a relief to come closer to oneself, and to be able to understand people more, but I'm also frightened because my moral compass seems to have broken in half and I'm not sure which pieces I want to recollect-- if there's anything to repair at all. Anyways, as I said, this last sentence I will take as encouragement.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18284807
>>18284854

Lel, have fun getting cucked.
>>
>>18284859
>cheesburgers
Oh shit, you're holding? Ey, let me get some.
>>
>>18284773
We dated in the past and are currently fwb. I love him deeply and although I am trying to move on I see myself with no one but him, in my eyes. He's so hot and cold. All mixed signals. Thanks for the read
>>
>>18283589
Sounds like you're going through some shit right now involving bae/some thot, eventually it will resolve with your new found knowledge of a situation.

You are currently very light hearted and confident as an individual as it seems you come from a place of strength, a place of establishment. Your biggest fear is that of a child but eventually this will all resolve with a child being born.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.