[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Devil's Night Edition (Part 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 46

File: halloweendevilsucc.jpg (373KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
halloweendevilsucc.jpg
373KB, 636x900px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18283443
>>
File: mbxv,ghskjxhkjsysiytow.png (827KB, 578x629px) Image search: [Google]
mbxv,ghskjxhkjsysiytow.png
827KB, 578x629px
love everyone even yourself
>>
>want to do readings with a tripcode so I can get to know my fellow readers and /div/philes
>don't want to be on the the next episode discussion of Mad Real World of 4chan
>>
File: 1461238744371.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1461238744371.gif
220KB, 250x250px
>>18284831

First for waiting for Jinx readings
>>
>>18284847

You can use a tripcode without a tripname. Also we have the IRC and the discord if you want to come chat.
>>
>>18284847

Keked
>>
>>18284849
you're a mean one mr.grinch
>>
>>18284849
Jinx wont read for you because you're a piece of shit lad
>>
>>18284853
>You can use a tripcode without a tripname.
I think someone tried that...
>>
>>18284857
>>18284862

Wew lads
>>
>>18284853
>Discord
>IRC

95% of the drama on here comes from there.
>>
File: irl1.png (807KB, 1195x538px) Image search: [Google]
irl1.png
807KB, 1195x538px
Not sure if I should read today. Should I?

>>18284847
do it
>>
>>18284875
I don't know what to pick for a name
>>
>>18284881
Toothless
>>
>>18284870
Here are the replies to your last post >>18284828.

>>18284880
>>18284889

Thanks again
>>
>>18284875
Yes
>>
What song you guys feeling today?
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (50KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
50KB, 500x691px
>>18284849
I'll be awhile. Have some things to do, people to see, and then I'll have to prepare.

Also, there is the matter of how I'll divine. Soul/spirit readings seems to be the most popular - so perhaps I'll perform in this manner.

I'm still open to suggestions.
>>
>>18284930
What is a spirit reading?
>>
>>18284853
Yes, this. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>18284930

It's fine :)

I like spirit but if you chose another more fast paused method it's alright

Perhaps divining with bones?
>>
>>18284930
Which one do you consider the spoopiest method?
>>
>>18284928
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbbYYUMI-c
>>
>>18284928

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwn3Svo0ZZE
>>
>>18284933
>psychomancy
>psycho - the soul, the mind, the understanding, the consciousness, the will, etc.
> -mancy - to divine from, to prophesize, to perform divination

Essentially, psychomancy is the calling upon an individual's spirit or soul for answers or the unknown. This can be done in the manner of the living or deceased (this is why it can sometimes fall under the umbrella of necromancy or "evoking of the dead")

It can also be argued that all forms of psychomancy ARE essentially divination, in it's most broadest sense.

But I like to use it in a more specific manner. What I do is call upon the Anon's spirit, the querent, and evoke what thoughts, emotions/feelings, ideas, perceptions, etc. that they have on the question or concern at hand. Often times, I have found that, what the person wants is not always in-conjunction with their soul's wants. Persons whom are more harmonious, or have less dissonance, with themselves are still at risk for not being in-line with the divine's wants or desires. If that makes sense.

This method, as with most divination, seeks to reconcile the querent with themselves and the divine through by use of their soul or spirit - their thoughts, feelings, perceptions, etc.
>>
>>18284942
I'm thinking psychomancy it is. Unless I have clear and many objections.

>>18284949
> the spoopiest method?
That is difficult to discern. I've had many a spooky visions through scrying.
>>
>>18284930
>>18284949
Yes, what she said. The spoopier the better!
>>
>>18284987
Do you see the souls? Do the souls know the future paths and destinies? Hell, do you believe in past lives, Hijinks?
>>
>>18284994
Can you list your div methods?
>>
>>18284999

>9 trips

Hey DC how's everything? :)
>>
>>18285022
Nice dubs! I'm doing alright, sorting the sorts and such :P. How are you?
>>
>>18284999
Noted!

>>18285009
>Do you see the souls?
No. My interactions are felt, thought, experienced, etc.

>Do the souls know the future paths and destinies?
Hehe, don't they? Are they not eternal?

>Hell, do you believe in past lives, Hijinks?
I sure do, at least, I've divined them before. So it's possible.
>>
>>18285025

Enjoying the afternoon in the couch with a book and /div/ pretty much. Rainy day so extra comfy :)

Hope everything is ok there? Long time I haven't see you around
>>
What does /div/ think of soulmates? Do we all have one person for us that is preordained?
>>
>>18285035
I love books and rainy days. Enjoy the crap out of that. Everything always has a way to work out in its own way.
>>
>>18285037

i wish i could believe in soulmates ;_;
>>
>>18285043
Have you found your girlfriend?
>>
>>18285037
I think the whole soulmate thing doesn't imply that there's one and one only. I think it is possible to have multiple soulmates and what not although I still believe in monogamous values and all that.
>>
>>18285037
No, not really.
I believe we have so many lives and interact with so many people, a couple of them would stand out, more like journey buddies that likes to travel together at each reincarnation. But a complete soul, not half or a fixed person.

In one life could be your father, on the next your brother, and the following a romantic partner or a childhood friends. They can fit all of these roles and be your soulmate, and it's possible to have more than one, just a law of affinity.
>>
>>18285037
No. You apply a certain compatability metric, and it eliminates noncompatible people. The people left are potential matches. A theoretical soulmate would be the result of a compatability so contrived and stringent as to allow only one person left.

It's not very romantic, I know, but it's what makes the most sense to me as an occultist and diviner.
>>
>>18284930
Super pumped
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (51KB, 594x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
51KB, 594x333px
>>18285037
Much like the myriad of choices you have in life laid before you - they are simultaneously of the upmost importanance while also being of no consequence.

I believe that out of the 7+ billion people on this planet - there are more than enough "soulmates" out there for you. I think we are compatible with a great number of individuals.

The difficult part is acceptance. Real love is a process. It's not so easy, cut and paste as most people would want it to be.
>>
>try to evoke
>pretty much nothing happens

10/10.

Anyone want a reading or two? I don't promise too many of them though. If anyone wants to read or see as to what the hell I did during my tiny evocation session, then knock yourselves out.

Genders of everyone involved in the query, question and please keep it down on too many vague queries and ''what's my next gf/bf appearance/personality''.
>>
>>18285088
Female
What the spirit wants from me?
>>
>>18285088
Female
When will i be financially comfortable enough to take vacations and own a nice car
thank you
>>
>>18285037

Meeting people by destiny it's indeed real, such as being struck by a truck.

In other words shit happens, it doesn't mean it will happen to everyone... I wish it would though, it's inspiring to believe in it.
>>
File: tumblr_o77u11ptz01uw6ndgo6_540.gif (307KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o77u11ptz01uw6ndgo6_540.gif
307KB, 540x266px
>>18285037
Soulmate doesn't necessarily refer to the physical body of someone.

It's that person who you bring out in them. It's that feeling you get when you look deeply into their eyes, and see yourself looking back at you. The idea that you are moment from moment a different conglomeration of soul stuff may seem trippy at first; but come on. Of course you are. We all are different people from moment to moment.

So you don't need to have a 1 / 7billion chance of finding your soul mate. If you just find anyone who you can be open and honest with, sharing everything with them that you share with yourself, you'll both evolve into each others' soul mate. That's the part about a relationship being about growing, maturing.
>>
>>18285088
Funnily enough, my query has to do with an evocation.

Female
What will come of it if I choose to do an evocation tomorrow night?
>>
>>18285088
Male
Should I summon, will it be successful?
>>
>>18285088

Those dubs though

Will i manage to apply most of this life changes? Quiting cigars, working out, learning to cook and yada yada or should i start one step at the time?
>>
>>18285088
I just wanted to say Hi
>>
>>18285088
>88
Heil!

I'll read for you a little later, but I wanted to start with my own occult query. I'm having trouble keeping my energy under control lately, to the point that mundanes have pointed out that their electronics stop working when I'm around, the office network crashes when I walk in, etc. For obvious reasons, I need to get this under control again. Help a dude out, thanks.
>>
>>18285088
hello, happy halloween.

i am a female wondering if this guy will come back to me and try to fix what he did to me. his name starts with d.
>>
>>18285119

You know since everyone is asking and I never got that reading of yours. Let's change the query to occulty.

Why am i seeing so much schincronicity lately? The gods/spirits trying to tell me something?
>>
File: Place of old.jpg (341KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Place of old.jpg
341KB, 1000x667px
>>18285088
Male

Will I find anything / will anything change if I go to that place tonight?
>>
>>18285088
Female. Is marketing the right career path for me, or would another discipline of business suit me more? Or something entirely different altogether? Thank you very much for you time and have a happy Halloween.
>>
>>18285088
Would a mindscape be possible?
>>
Oh my, it seems that most of these questions are about spoops of various qualities and quantities. That's good. It works for me.

>>18285097
I see a path, not one made out of dirt, but of stones and rocks. It almost seems faintly covered, alluring almost. Seemingly showing that this path before you is not one that's mere mundane. However, what seems to be the strange part, is the fact that my perception, my viewpoint, was flipped. I kept trying to keep it straight, to keep it according to the path, but I was persistently pushed to hovering upside-down along the path.

It seems to lead to somewhere, as empty as the surroundings may be, and I have a feeling there's a person or something that doesn't entirely like me treading upon there. Perhaps it's you later down the line, or perhaps it's me who got a warning for looking at such things, I do not know. But the spirit seems to perhaps want to confuse things for you, to keep them upside down. Or, if you wish to interpret it in another way; give you a completely different perspective of things.

>>18285099
Five of Pentacles, Four of Cups reversed, Eight of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles, Seven of Cups, The Sun reversed.

Ironically, when would be when you're going to be in a position where you will be seeking a job. You'll need to get out of some kind of a rut first, be it now or later, or perhaps be pushed to a point where you're going to work more and more and more. Seek a job, studies or apprenticeship, and start something anew. When you decide to not look within yourself or refuse any possibilities and opportunities, no matter how unwilling you'd be to go for them. Don't get too caught up in illusions and fantasies of vacations and nice cars and what not just yet; you need to ground and work towards it. Build things.

Good luck to you and don't burn out too much on this or become sad enough if you can't achieve it soon enough. Such things take time and focused attention.
>>
>>18285101
this is beautiful, i fear i will never find someone compatible and I don't know what kind of guy i should look for other than someone who is not 420yolosexdrugs.

love livin in a degenerate country
>>
>>18285088
Female
Can I expect an acceptance letter for spring in January?
>>
>>18285168
Thank you, this spirit seems indeed to confuse and place doubt in my decisions lately, mostly showing up in my dreams.
>>
>>18285169
Life is too short to live in fear. Besides, what you feel is what you attract. Open up yourself to love, and you will find each other. You sound like you're closing yourself from opportunity due to fear. Accept it. Know it'll come, have faith and belief.

This applies to everyone btw.
>>
>>18284849
>>18284773 #
We dated in the past and are currently fwb. I love him deeply and although I am trying to move on I see myself with no one but him, in my eyes. He's so hot and cold. All mixed signals. Thanks for the read
>>
>>18285190
thank you anon, i'm scared as female. do guys think its weird if girl asks them out without knowing them? is it too forward?
>>
File: 1477785007314.gif (241KB, 498x828px) Image search: [Google]
1477785007314.gif
241KB, 498x828px
>>18285190
>you're closing yourself from opportunity due to fear. Accept it. Know it'll come, have faith and belief.
>This applies to everyone btw.

Not sure why but this makes me feel deeply sad.
Feels like an illusion somehow.
>>
>>18285088
I thanked you in the past Io and I am thanking you again for a silly love query you answered for me, I know you hate doing them but the one you gave me hope and made me the happiest I've been in a while.
>>
>>18285088
>female
>should I take action to find a partner or wait and see how things work out?
>>
>>18285196
Thanks for the feedback!
>>
I'm sorry, I had to do a reading for a friend of mine outside of the thread, so I had to take a bit of time for that.

>>18285125
Hi! Happy Halloween to you!

>>18285166
Depends. I do not want to do them in the thread, simply because they're draining and half of the times I do not see the point of wandering into someone's mind unless they really want me to or have a very clear reason for it.

>>18285189
I would suggest being wary then. They make things a bit more complicated than they should be and for no reason in the slightest. You're likely going to pay more attention to the confusion it will give you and miss anything in front of you until it knocks right into your face. Hopefully not anyone annoyed too. Good luck.

>>18285105
Two of Wands reversed, Seven of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles reversed.

I could say that this spread represents someone who is waiting for something to happen, but yet there's some kind of a blockage or things simply not happening the way they should be. There's no goal or sight in mind, and there's simply toiling and waiting for something to grow and harvest. I am not sure if you'll do well if you perform this evocation tomorrow night. It may bring tiny results, but they're not really going to get anywhere, and hopefully, they'll likely not cause a stunted view of any kind of a goal in regards of this that you may have in mind.

>>18285208
:3
>>
To any reader that comes across this post: convince me divination is possible. Tell me something about myself, describe me; physique, personality, what I want from life, what I'm up to lately.
Also good halloween everyone.

Capricorn, 20, Male, Bored.
>>
>>18285218
>You're likely going to pay more attention to the confusion it will give you and miss anything in front of you until it knocks right into your face.
This, so much... thanks...

But how can I break it's influence as it's making things around me more toxic already?

>Hopefully not anyone annoyed too.
Too late... it's getting out of proportion already -_-
>>
>>18285201
I can't really speak for guys since I'm female myself. What's the situation like exactly?
>>18285207
Why do you feel that way? Don't be sad :(
>>
>>18285218
I don't want you to drain yourself tonight. As for why I inquired, you have seen me at war with myself in the past... a planet, glowing with blue? I have really appreciated the occasional check-up as I work to resolve it.

I learned to cry again :)
>>
>>18285229
i mean just asking them out on a first date in general, like if u see a cute guy. i want to approach but it feels like weird?
>>
>>18285229
>>18285245
Just do it. I've been approached a fair few times by girls doing just that, and it's extremely flattering.
>>
>>18285115
I see a golden goblet, decorated in jewels of various assortments; mostly blue that comes to mind. King of Cups would be the man that stands before the entity in mind, and I cannot help but to sense a feminine presence, although harsh as it may be. He drinks from the goblet that seems to have both black and blue in it, and the black warps and turns into a choke-inducing gargle of hairs and all manners of disgust. He starts to vomit, and I see that he had more within himself, and that one was just enough to make him start pushing out everything from himself.

It seems to clear his chakras, and by the end, once he pushes everything out, he stands and thanks, while the presence simply watches, collecting the now alive bits of hairs and tissues to herself. They were like spiders, crawling towards her.

So I would say it would be a somewhat successful summoning, depending on what you'll summon, and it will likely cleanse you in some kind of a fashion. Bring out all the bad within you and renew you, so to speak. Are you considering evoking anything of a goetic fashion, by chance?

>>18285227
So it's already being a significant nuisance towards you, hmm?

The Sun, The World, and Five of Cups reversed.

It looks like you're going to need to apply some kind of vital force to this entity. Banishment, positivity, energy, anything along the lines of that. Don't let it stop you or make you stumble or be toxic; fight fire with fire, and in this case, white and holy and all the kinds of a good fire against it. Believe that you're going to be able to deal with this spirit, make it your goal, and accomplish it. Be determined, as I am tempted to say. It's hard to work out good advice for this, so please, do look up cards as well. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>18285249
do you say yes even if they're average? can you tell me the best way to do it?

do you think a guy will take the hint if i just start the conversation instead of asking directly? like theyll know im chatting htem up for a date?
>>
>>18285230
I think I may know, but at the same time I may not remember. It's been a while since I've done any kind of a mindscape for anyone, in fact. Be it for friend or stranger. I may not even get to you though, and even then, I'll be done with readings soon enough; it's late.

I am not sure what to feel about the crying factor, but if it helps you, then so be it, and I'm glad for it. I hope it gets better for you, and that you'll be successful in dealing with this.
>>
>>18285245
I say go for it if you feel a connection or some kind of chemistry with him. Don't miss an opportunity, because sometimes guys are too shy or how to act and they, too make the mistake of letting a potential go. I know plenty of situations like this, and a few of them have been saved by the girl being the aggressor. Go for it. Have faith in yourself!

How well do you know him? Is he a total stranger?
>>
>>18285259
total strangers yea thats why i think it would be weird
>>
>>18285252
Thank you very much Io, sorry for taking so much of your energy tonight, I will apply all of this, thank you I owe you <3
>>
why is it so hard getting over an ex...
>>
>>18285267
I still think you should go for it. When opportunity strikes, ease over to him and talk to him. I know a lot of friends who do this. A lot. You'll be able to see when you should ask him out once you talk to him. Just make sure he's not a taken man. Approach the situation with confidence. You've got this.
>>
>>18285254
I've said yes every time, regardless of their appearance. This person obviously finds me physically attractive (if it's a stranger) and/or attractive in other ways (if an acquaintance) so it'd be rude to shoot them down right away. If the topic turns to more during the outing, that's when I will let my intentions known (you're cute but not my type/flattered but not interested in that/etc)

As for the best way to go about it, something simple and casual. Start with a common connections and build from there (eg. "Hey, I see you around x place and I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee and get to know one another?)
>>
>>18285275
For every day you spent with them, expect 1/4-2 days of grieving. It's rough to have to rebuild emotionally after giving a part of yourself to another. You suddenly have excess emotions that were spent on them building up with nowhere to go except for the memory of them.
>>
>>18285252
Thanks for the reading.
How did the presence felt? apart from feminine.
>Are you considering evoking anything of a goetic fashion, by chance?
No , it's not goetic.
I considered them in the past, but I would prefer to wait.
>>
>>18285267
Are you in school or some sort of institution?
>>
>>18285269
It's alright. If I'm here, then you can ask. And I'm feeling in a strangely pleasant mood, but at the same time I'm getting more and more... physically tired. It's strange to have this feeling of being tired, but yet at the same time have so much energy.

>>18285149
Sure, I'll go for the occulty one. I wasn't able to get to you at that day at the end, but here's one for that waiting.

I see a lot of grey, moving back and forth. Like I would be seeing excited bacteria moving back and forth, and soon enough, it gives me the sensation of looking at some kind of a machine that keeps turning and turning, trying to push away any impurities out, and then having a liquid that almost instantly freezes, as if it was trying to preserve it's purity. It's poured into one goblet and then another, and finally into a cup.

The shape itself was of a cup, but yet once the ice melted, the water was not able to stay within the cup. It drips over the edges, and I can smell something festering, something awful. Green water. Would this not be a signifier of Seven of Cups?

I would say that this is a whole confusing mess, and I can't tell if there's anything divine about it. If there were, well, it's only after a process of trying to push out any other possibilities, and at the end, you'd probably end up with a liquid that's nothing even remotely close to what it used to be; the truth. So, any first thoughts that come to mind should be the true ones on this matter.

From experience of a lot of synchronicity? The more you look into it, the more you get caught up in it, and then your mind goes crazy. Be wary of that.

>>18285127
Heil to you too!

So, scry or tarot? Pick your poison.

>>18285303
Feminine, stern, rather reserved really. A feminine shape at the very least, but confusing at the same time, reminding me of a deity who's shrouded in darkness, nature of darkness, with crows on arms.

I'd say be wary of goetia.
>>
can do 3 readings.

let me know something you like to be called
something next to you
and be as specific about your query as possible.

I really enjoy feedback so feel free to let me know if something is off so i can try to focus and study more.
>>
>>18285311
>I'm feeling in a strangely pleasant mood
Well keep up the good vibes, you need it, I'm pleased already, thank you. Wish you a lovely Halloween sweetie :3
>>
>>18285088
Female
Why was G (male) frustrated with me back in June?
>>
>>18285323
Babe
Television
What is she hidding from me?
>>
>>18285323
R
Phone
I'm thinking about summoning certain entity,how will things turn out if I do?
>>
>>18285311

As always thanks for the reading you are the best dear.

I really needed that.
>>
>>18285323
Call me India
Something next to me...a spray of oils that helps you go to sleep
I'm in college and an old friend I stopped talking a year ago, it turns out also goes here. I was wondering if we're ever going to reconnect and if there's any point reaching out, say I bump into her? Or is she just part of my past and I should move on?
>>
>>18285323
Melody
Headphones
What do I need to be cautious of for the future?
>>
>>18285298
let's just say we were together for more than 10 years
>>
>>18285307
yea

>>18285279
i had the opportunity a few days ago but i was too scared, im scared im not pretty enough ;-;
>>
>>18285088
Thanks in advance if you get around to reading for me, it means a lot.
> Female
> Will I start feeling better about myself come the new year? Perhaps patch things up with people I've wronged?
>>
>>18285346
Holy shit...whelp, I'm sorry to here that anon. It becomes worse the longer you're together obviously. 10yrs is a long time, the emotional commitment would be huge. Did you ever live together? That adds a bunch of emotional commitment too. Are you doing anything to distract yourself, or to channel excess energy/emotion into other activities
>>
>>18285311
>scry or tarot
Probably scry would work better. I tried to figure out how to read that with cards, and I couldn't quite figure it out. I'll probably use cards for yours, though.

>>18285254
It's very simple.

>"Hi, my name is ___"
>(small talk)
>"Let's go out some time. Here's my number. Call me."
You don't even have to tailor it to the type of guy this way, and you don't require much confidence to pull it off.
>>
>>18285329
I suppose I do. It's going to wear off by the time I curl up in my bed. Likely with a very tear-drenched pillow. And to you as well, <3

>>18285337
No problem, NewHelp. Don't get too caught up in it! And I'm glad it was something you needed too.

>>18285130
Hello and Happy Halloween to you too!

The High Priestess reversed, Five of Cups reversed, Five of Swords and Nine of Swords reversed.

Interesting. It is very likely he may take upon the position of action in regards of you. So I would say yes, he may likely come back, but I am not so certain if he will try to fix as to what he did towards you. Be very wary, he may try to cause more of a mess towards you than the one he likely did from before. The cards speak of conflict or at least confrontation, so I do not know where and how to go with this. Perhaps it may just be forgiving, or at least seeking forgiving, but I do not know if more than that will be done.

>>18285375
So is it cards or scrying? You say scry would probably work better, but few sentences later you say that cards would probably work good as well.

pls be of decision
>>
>>18285375
thanks but what do i make the small talk about?? i also have a stutter and sometimes i can't think my words straight and it sounds jumbled
>>
>>18285384
>You say scry would probably work better, but few sentences later you say that cards would probably work good as well.
I said I would use cards to read for you

pls be of reading comprehension :^)
>>
>>18285130
>>18285384
always a pleasure to get a reading from you, i will have my defenses up. thanks.
>>
>>18285354
First of all, if he rejects you, he ain't shit, and a lot of guys aren't let's be real. But it's important to not put yourself down like that. Don't tell yourself stuff like you're not pretty enough, or good enough. Remind yourself how fierce you are, and remind yourselves about all the things you like about yourself, and what you're grateful for. Ask the universe for another opportunity, and believe you'll get it. Don't approach the situation with these negative thoughts in your head, tell yourself you're the shit.
>>
>>18285386
A class or hobby you have in common perhaps? Work? School?
>>
>>18285335
She feels surrounded by pressure, that at any point the walls will close in on her and there is nothing she can do about it but observe and wait. Her withdrawal is what you're picking up on as her "hiding" something from you. She still seems herself, but distant and maybe a little too much like she no longer needs you in the way she used to.
She feels her growth as a person is stunted, but she is in a lull. It is because she feels a need to keep moving that she perceives this all as a problem.
To resolve her feelings, a big decision must be made, either on her own or with you. Something that will change the course of the rest of her life, and she is not taking this decision lightly. After this decision is made, unfortunately there will be a little pain beneath it all, but she will breathe freely again, free of those walls. You are alive but not thriving here. Much longer after this same decision, for you, you shall be bitter and starved of love. (I was trying to avoid reading this as a romantic relationship up until this point, but its definitely feeling like one...)
If no changes are made to this situation, curiously, there is nothing. Absolutely nothing. Both of you will be trapped in those walls.
I suppose if i had to tl;dr this, I would say I'm very sorry, but from what I can tell you may be parting ways and its something that will be good for her but not for you. Possibly due to other things in her life or being smothered in this relationship. I wish I had better advice for you. This reading makes me sad. Please let me know what you think so that I can improve.
>>
>>18285391
pls be of apology accepting

A golden ring, and in turn, I see a hand-hold mirror. I see the face of a man looking at it, and on the side, to the right of him, a woman. She reminds me an awful lot of Queen Elizabeth, if truth be told. Royalty of some kind for certainty. The clothing reminiscent of what the Greek goddesses would wear. The mirror shatters, taking out the shard that was shoving the face of the woman, while the man has a sufficiently warped expression on his face. The glass melts into a puddle, filling out the empty part, and while it becomes thinner, the face is almost gone, remaining only in memory.

I try to see again, and then I see a mage of high potential and power, dressed in clothes reminiscent of a bandit. What is he doing, being dressed and acting like that, when he should know better? He has a large wand in his hands, one that he could use to channel magic, be it from himself or from the wand, but yet he swings it about like a two-handed sword, at darkness nonetheless! Is there something he's trying to attack, or is he simply training his swinging skills? There's energy, yes, but it seems to almost be wasted.

Erh, I can't interpret this. Not at all. Hopefully this at least makes sense to you.

... and now I have a headache, great. I'll likely stop reading after this.

>>18285392
Awh, thank you, and no problem!
>>
>>18285162
Five of Cups reversed, Ace of Cups reversed, Nine of Wands reversed.

Something just feels awfully wrong about this spread, and I've redone it already. And I still want to redo it. It's like all of a sudden I have this gritting feeling in my head that just throws me off. I don't know if this is related to the reading, or if I'm going bonkers already.

Anyway, something may just change, yes, but at the same time it's not going to really do anything good for you. You may want to try to move on or just do something emotionally, but erh... I don't get good vibes from this, and nor I get any good vibes from my own personal accuracy on this. If you want my more than usually uncertain opinion on this, then I'd say avoid going. Something may seem like it'll change, but it may just be more draining than anything.

Yeah, likely my last reading. My vision is getting fuzzy, and I'm having a lot of pressure on my forehead.
>>
>>18285088
This is for my gf
She is currently living outside of the country to assist her newborn nephew and her sis. She'd like to know about her career and how it will proceed.
>>
>>18285433
I'm terribly sorry, but it's very likely I will do no more readings for tonight. I hope someone else will show up and give you an accurate one for your girlfriend later <3
>>
>>18285427
It will take me some time and a few reads, but I'm sure you gave me exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. I'm working on yours right now, but it's going to take me a while. You know how I love getting really into occult queries.

>>18285386
>what do i make the small talk about??
Literally anything. I've flirted with waitresses by telling them I like spicy sauces. Literally anything works, as long as you're not just staring at each other in awkward silence.

>i also have a stutter and sometimes i can't think my words straight and it sounds jumbled
Hnnnng, grilled spaghetti is tasty ^_^
>>
>>18285088
Female
Will sticking with what I'm doing now help me to get where I want to be, or should I quit and try something different?
>>
File: 1466576401310.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466576401310.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18285431

Thank you for the feedback it helped put things back in to perspective for me. :)
Sorry to hear about the head pains, hoping I didn't cause that in any way :( also hope you feel well again soon ^_^
>>
>>18285451
No problem, I suppose. As long as it helps. As for my query, oh wait, I said it. Something about what in the fuck I evoked. I honestly have no idea what to do with physical evocations half of the time, and just overall... eh. Magic is a strange thing. Either way, as I said, no idea if I evoked anything let alone if it was anything good.

Oh well. If you really want to read for it, then go ahead, but I don't know if it's anything worth your time, or anyone for that matter.

I may stick around for a bit just for the query, but then I'm fucking off to sleep.

>>18285458
I'm glad. Somehow. I don't know how you people manage to find good out of this, but if you do, then all the better for you.

No, you didn't. The occult anon did. Then again, I likely evoked something I shouldn't, or at least I think so, beforehand, so eh. It was bound to happen.
>>
>>18285336
In the darkness... a light illuminates only to be skewered, to wither and become ill. You will summon something that will interfere with your social life. Its help is but gossip, and its advice is against your natures. To nurture this relationship with what you summon, you must allow yourself to be taken on their journey. You will be told things no other person will tell you, but the intent is not clear. On their end, they will lessen your troubles. Not immensely, but somewhat, as long as you are aligned with them.
The entity will tell you it can make you prosperous, that they are propserous themselves. That it can remove fear from you and lead you to an ultimate truth. That it is acting in accordance with nature, and it will give your purpose to your life again. It will open your soul to the sky and set it ablaze, and force a new set of rituals into your life and beliefs. It will also tell you that it is jealous, and that your devotion must be just to them, and as well they will not tolerate you rising above them in any way.

This was kind of creepy for me because each card I focused on took more and more of my breath away. So much so that I'm taking a short break to be friends with my inhaler. I wish you luck.
If you do pursue this, let me know if its correct. If not, I hope it helped you avoid something dangerous. It doesn't feel good to me, but we are not the same people and I can't make decisions for you. Good luck!
>>
>>18285417
Thank you very much,she seems distant other than that... im still very grateful for the honesty
>>
>>18285219
Bumpino
>>
They will break up for sure.
>>
>>18285464
It sounds a little "unhealthy" but I could benefit from this.
You're pretty accurate in all, and honestly, I expected the entity I want to summon to be like this.
In other reading, I got something similar to "it will give your purpose to your life again. It will open your soul to the sky and set it ablaze"

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18285502
If only they could break your nose.
>>
>>18285502

who??
>>
>>18285340
Well, on the bright side, since they are currently unaware at this time, they have no intentions one way or the other, so that's helpful imho. They are a kind person at this point, and would be worthy of trust with how gentle they are, though they are the ruler of their interactions. Ultimately, a reconnection in the way you are envisioning is impossible. There is too much working against you, and as each day passes, more is added. Perhaps someone has already filled your role making your want impossible. The cards suggest a cleansing for you, to purify yourself of these lingering memories and emotions, and accept the reality in front of you. There is only cleansing, there is no growth on this path. They have returned to your life as a test. Within this old friend, there are certainly things to be gained, but those things are your downfall in the end. Much like drinking from a well you don't know is poisoned, it will not go well if you pursue this.
This sounds a little painful as well, but I think you will be fine. College is a time of starting and stopping, often abruptly and with no reason. I would not bother them if they've not made an effort to speak with you.

That's 3 readings, so I am done for the night, especially after the weird breath thing. :( If someone would be so kind as to read for Melody >>18285344 that would be wonderful!
>>
>>18285515
You described her accurately, she is kind and gentle. I can see she's already made new friends and our friendship was close but fleeting. I think you're right, it's served its purpose and it's old news. She has her new friends now. I just hope it isn't awkward if we do bump into each other which is inevitable. I'm just not going to reach out to her at all, and rather just focus on new things and people. Thanks.
>>
>>18285088
Goal: 5 of Wands, supported by The High Priestess and 8 of Pentacles
Ritual: Queen of Wands
Entity: Page of Cups + 4 of Swords
Performance: 2 of Wands, supported by Page of Wands (reversed) and The Fool
Effect: 5 of Pentacles, supported by The Hanged Man (reversed) and The Lovers
Malfunction: 2 of Cups, supported by Ace of Cups and The World
Adjustment: Queen of Swords, supported by The Emperor and 6 of Swords

Oh gods, that spread...

I'm going to skip over a few points in this spread and just use it as reference for myself because I don't like to spill too much of people's business unnecessarily. Anyway, let's have some fun with cards!

First of all, congratulations on actually taking the time to prepare for this ritual. You and I both know that not everyone prepares adequately, and sometime there can be some funny little effects that persist after the fact. The issue, however, is the fact that there was just a bit too much emotion that permeated into your work. I mean...would you look at all those wands and cups!
(cont.)
>>
>>18285539
(cont.)
The cards suggest that you were quite well cognizant of the potential for your emotions to throw this whole thing off, and you did take active measures to attempt to ensure that didn't happen. Unfortunately, you went about it in a manner that was more like attempting to squash it, therefore making it more powerful on the blowback. So, by trying to make your emotions regarding this work irrelevant, you just made them more powerful. Hell, it even looks like some emotions relating to a certain something outside of the work seemed to spill in as well, and those weren't really dealt with properly.

It looks like everything was going according to plan, but you sort of freaked out halfway through it, likely due to one of those pesky invasive thoughts we all hate so much when they come up when we're just trying to get spooky on the weekend. There's something weird in the entity's reaction, though. It's like your emotional interference grabbed attention, but it just went to hell as soon as the dial was turned up a little, the entity turned off. It doesn't really seem to have worked, from what I can gather.

The effect...it looks pretty bad. I'm just going to let you look at those cards and think about them: 5P, s/b XII+VI....just...well, good luck with that. Or maybe it's just a psychological thing from the experience, because it doesn't seem to have worked.

But let's make this a learning experience, shall we?
(cont.)
>>
>>18285542

(cont.)
We know that the whole thing went wrong because you weren't entirely in control of your emotions, and we've pretty much beaten that dead horse to the bone. Let's get you some actual reflection and advice going forward, courtesy of our hero, Captain Hindsight!

You should have used a more logical and cold approach to this whole thing. There are those contingent factors of the...whatever the Emperor is for you and getting away from that mentally. Instead of trying to suppress something that cannot be suppressed, it should simply be allowed its own padded room to play while you use brutally cold logic to make your way through the ritual. In other words, rituals fuck up if your head isn't completely in the game.

Anyway, solid effort, and I really think you did a good job of planning it out, but you've now learned that things will mess up if your head doesn't stay clear, and your head will not stay clear if you use emotions as a driving force in your work.

Oh right, and I get the distinct notion that you may want to wait until you recover from this before you try anything else. Best of luck, Captain Hindsight out!

>>18285463
>The occult anon did
Yes, I tend to have that effect sometimes :^)
>>
>>18285539
>>18285542
>>18285546
Oh man, the lost sleep and the wait was worth it.

Emotions permeating the work; check. Being aware of it actually fucking things up; check. Active measures; check. Squashing?; check.

Freaking out halfway? Can't say it was freaking out, but more me getting confused and just going balls deep into it.

I don't think it worked, but I don't have a feeling it's going to mess me up too much for doing it. The entire ritual felt more done out of desperation for something than anything else, so there's that one tidbit of emotions there. I should probably next time try not to evoke something just to actually prove myself that I can both do it, and most importantly, that I'm somewhat capable of something *but* divination. Oh well. Shows me.

Thanks, you. Logic should be something I should use the next time, but then again, I don't have a reason to evoke anything seriously in the first place. The most I'd do is evoke fictional entities of some strange sort and see what happens. This was one of them, at first well, it was a bit different. Now? Eh. Meh. I'm probably going to keep out of magic entirely, because I sure as fuck don't have the capability for it.
>>
>>18285555
>those quads

Oh man. Worth it. So worth it. Also please don't give me headaches; both literal (of uncertain source) heart pains and feels-related pains aren't fun to deal with, now I have headaches to sort out.
>>
>>18284831
Thanks for the cool picture :)
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>18285574
Yes. Please describe your complexion, age, and what stage do you see yourself in life.
>>
>>18285463

>Occult, not even once :^]

Seriously, I have yet to meet someone who has gathered a happy life thanks to the occult...

We can be better without needing those wicked little things, but each to it's own i guess.

PS: I am aware of the irony of me saying this from all the people, but ehh just throwing in my two cents. I have seen it first hand, I might not be an expert like the more... Enthusiastic readers from here but whatever.

I am growing better without it, if i can, everyone can.
>>
>>18285582
>>18285574

gender too
>>
>>18285560
Dear one, I do believe those quads indicate a natural talent for magic far beyond mere capability
>>
>>18285582
>>18285585
White
Male
I think I'm at a point where I have a lot of stability and am able to see what I need to do, if that makes sense?

If that's too vague I'm in university lmao
>>
I'll do three readings and then lurk for a bit.
Gender, age, and sign.
NO generals, NO next bf/gf (when, where, appearance, etc.). Hit me up, senpai!
>>
>>18285601
Male
Capricorn
What do I need to improve to get what i want?
>>
>>18285584
So far, to the best of my knowledge? It's like bringing about a bunch of more problems for yourself, and learning how to solve them. I don't have the picture on hand, but it's essentially more problems and you finding more solutions to the problems that you didn't even have before you got into this crap.

If you're finding yourself growing without it and improving, then all the better for you. A bit of occult here and there can't hurt, but to some people, it's like being drawn to a fire while being a moth. You just can't help it. You just feel a spark in you that gives you life. That's what occult, or at least divination, is to me. Without it it's like emptiness.

>>18285594
>getting a repeating number of digits in an anonymous imageboard is a signifier of occult potential

Yeah, sure as fuck gonna believe that.
>>
>>18285555
>more me getting confused and just going balls deep into it
Thanks for the clarification. I got the sense of losing control, but I just “freaked out” because I'm not feeling as garrulous as usual today.

>I don't have a feeling it's going to mess me up too much for doing it
That's good. I was just worried about some psychological fallout, so be well.

>I should probably next time try not to evoke something just to actually prove myself that I can both do it
Captain Hindsight agrees

>that I'm somewhat capable of something *but* divination
Oh, but you certainly are. All of us successful occultists have some botched rituals and works to show for our time in the occult.

>fictional entities
-facepalm-
Good gods, why?! First of all, do not start with chaos magic, or it makes you develop poor form. If you incorporate chaos magic, it should only be as an additional tool once you have a solid foundation in something else. Also, don't do the fictional entities shit. In general, don't listen to chaotes on 4chan. A couple of them know what they're doing, but most of them have jacking off on sigils and chinese cartoons as the extent of their magical practice. Just don't listen to 4chan chaotes, and find yourself a proper foundational practice.

>>18285584
Wewlad
>>
>>18285604
I got you. Hold up.
>>
>>18285601
Male
Aquarius

I'm married, and have just found a link to an ex-girfriend online. I want to reach out to her, maybe to rekindle our relationship, or at least I'm fascinated in knowing what could happen.
>>
>>18285609
There was definitely a sense of lost control, or in my case, just seeing no results and wanting to try something else from what I had in mind. I don't know why you said as to why I was prepared; it was my usual physical evocation setup. The mind was definitely not too prepared for it.

I'll be well. I've been sorting things out on my end in my mind, so no evil spiders should be bothering me too much. Still though, I notice that I'm still off in some odd manners. Lack of energy, motivation, depression, etc. Just now there's no reason for it, as it used to be before with a reason.

At first it wasn't, but then I just went with it. Also, I know, I know, I don't jack off to sigils, I know just how fucking terrible of a method it is. If I'm actually trying to charge something, I'm using my blood for it. Still though, finding a solid foundation is a bit hard, even more so when I have little motivation to do so. It's a bit erh, really. I probably should get better results if I actually sat down and had something of a reasonable foundation underneath my feet.

Thanks again for the reading though, and I hope the feedback helped a bit. And that you enjoyed yourself, at least; you like your occult queries, after all.
>>
>>18285601
Male
Pisces
What do I need to change in my life to get to the point where I want to be?
>>
>>18285609

Call it an opinion m8, i know i will eventually partake in a thing or two as >>18285607 mentioned, we can't just help it, but i do advise against it, If possible. :^]

Its like a drug, it might help Or it might make you insane. More often the later, sadly
>>
File: inf.1.45.dore.jpg (140KB, 650x830px) Image search: [Google]
inf.1.45.dore.jpg
140KB, 650x830px
I'm back for some readings, this time won't be scrying but I'll type whatever The Voice tells me for the Halloween edition.

>gender
>query
>song
>>
>>18285627
Male
What should I do to be able to summon certain spirit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlpkSWGf5GA
>>
>>18285627
male
Is my art really worth perusing? I don't know if I'm on the right path in life and I'm at a loss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK4DeMYtumc
>>
>>18285604
>The Magician, Page of Swords, Four of Swords, and The Chariot..

Okay. I apologize if I'm off the mark a little. I'm not feeling this one much, but that probably my fault. I just ate 10 donuts so I'm hyper. Here we go:
I see the Magician in a weird way a little. In a love reading, I'd see him as a positive sign, but for you, I see him as trying to juggle too many things at once. Look at the RW imagery of the Magician. He has one of every suit in his possession, and his nature is to go out of his way to please his audience. I feel this is confirmed a little by the Page of Swords. While these aren't necessarily bad qualities, the Page of Swords is restless and energetic. Following that up with the Four of Swords in the advice position, I'd say maybe you need to take it easy for a bit and really give some thought as to what the best solution may be. t may have been right in front of you all along, or it may be telling you to stop pushing so hard, as what you want will come to you in due time. With The Chariot as the outcome, I'm leaning more towards my first explanation of the FoS. After a period of rest, after you've gotten your priorities together and maybe even given some thought to if this is what you REALLY want, then go get it! It is within your grasp!

Good luck, anon. Let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>>18285627
Female
Will he make an effort to get back together with me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R07CwvU3UFs
I'm sorry. I love outer space. lol
>>
>>18285627
Male
Things just ended for me. A lot has ended, and I have a whole world in front of me. What do?
Octavarium - Dream Theater
>>
>>18285627
male
Am I on a career path that will give me happiness and success?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk
>>
>>18285627
Female. Is marketing the right career path for me, or would another discipline of business suit me more? Or something entirely different altogether? I hope this is okay to post again since the reader I queried stopped doing readings... Happy Halloween to you, 9! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRehmX3zlwE
>>
>>18285643
https://youtu.be/ZVMIk3xYaYo
>>
>>18285627
Male
Will I work through my obstacles in career?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrOLGifnMJk
>>
>>18285627
song or sign?
>>
>>18285627
Male
Should I go back?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvnb5WNY20o
>>
File: but812.1.3-2.wc.100.jpg (136KB, 598x422px) Image search: [Google]
but812.1.3-2.wc.100.jpg
136KB, 598x422px
It just says random things that may or may not make any sense. "What an answer."

>>18285630
"Send that back home"

>>18285637
"Aarrgh!! What are you a pirate or a pussy?"

>>18285642
"Clouds clouds clouds, all I see is in the clouds"

>>18285643
>>18285649
"Shhh you can't speak now, they are sleeping"

>>18285646
"Open the curtains, the ad is there."

>>18285647
"Maybe by the flower, for an hour, you can wait"

>>18285650
"You're blind, amigo!"

>>18285652
Song, I like listening to new stuff while I focus

>>18285660
"Do it just like they are doing it"
>>
>>18285617
>I'm fascinated in knowing what could happen.
Your marriage will fall apart and you'll feel guilty for cheating on your wife. Any future girlfriends you have can look up your public court records and see that you got divorced and see what your ex-wife had to say about you (not kidding, I've done it, and then broke up with the guy immediately afterwards). Also if your wife catches you cheating, she can use that against you in court.

Anyways, here's your reading:
>The Lovers (hold on before you get all excited), The Fool (yeeeuuuuuppppp), Four of Swords, Death (ouch.), and the Eight of Swords (double ouch.).
The Lovers probably signifies the part where you rekindle your relationship with this other woman. Sometimes it can indicate a choice, but I don't think this is the case this time. Anyways, sure, it might seem fresh and new and interesting, but followed up by The Fool? I'd say you'd end up taking a chance on her, or maybe taking the relationship further than a married man should. Check out the imagery on The Fool. He's blissfully unaware that he is about to dance off of a cliff. What's at the bottom? Four of Swords. The Four of Swords is your warning to slow down. If you don't, you face a challenge far greater than just a cliff: Death. Probably definitely not literal death, but almost certainly divorce. Change, pain, regret, hurt, loss. The imagery on death shows a family dead beneath the horses feet. Your family, the life you built--gone.
What you're left with: The Eight of Swords--confusion, restriction, you're totally powerless. This is called karma. Doesn't matter if your wife did some shitty stuff to you or whatever, it all comes full circle. The figure in the Eight of Swords is lost, alone, bound, and blind. You'll be left with nothing except pain.
>>
>>18285627
female
Is my life stagnating?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRZo9mLFISk
>>
>>18285627
Male
Why I feel empty?
https://youtu.be/jFAnj0QWdhU
>>
>>18285677
10/10 reading

This is what /div/ needs.
>>
>>18285627
Female
What should I do to ensure my travels go well?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2mGDYt1f9I
>>
Your daily reminder that io fucked a hairy foreigner twice her age.
Namaste.
>>
File: dontdoit.jpg (21KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
dontdoit.jpg
21KB, 480x369px
>>18285617
>>18285683
>>
>>18285638
Wow, your interpretation is accurate on all.
>The Magician
I've been really busy with "projects" this year and lately I don't see any progress.
>Four of Swords
Past readings have told me to rest, so again you're accurate.

Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18285693
>hairy
No no you're mixing up people, he's married with children now. And a bonafide gypsy.
>>
>>18285677
>"Send that back home"
Oh, fuck.
How do I tell a spirit to go back while I do some upgrading?
10/10
>>
>>18285698
tenks. :> glad I could help
>>
>>18285693
i fuck a hairy white guy three times my age so i'm cool with this.
>>
File: scifi-supernova-1920x1200.jpg (918KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
scifi-supernova-1920x1200.jpg
918KB, 1920x1200px
>>18285627
>Male
>How do I reach the next plateau? / Where do I go from here in life?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CLYpYKHNY
>>
>>18285622
Sorry for taking so long. Doing your read now. Thank you for being patient, anon.
>>
>>18285627
Male
Will I get an oppotunity soon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYiL35ugqEs
>>
>>18285627
Male
So, how are things with the succubus?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
>>
>>18285707
I -am- a hairy white guy twice my own age. I'd recommend it. Gives you power over people. People respect the hair.
>>
>>18285719
I have daddy issues so I can't seem to be attracted to anyone under 45. :/
>>
>>18285618
>And that you enjoyed yourself, at least; you like your occult queries, after all.
I did, and I do. ^_^

>>18285623
Whatever you have, have it on your own terms.
>>
File: inferno_321.jpg (416KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
inferno_321.jpg
416KB, 600x772px
>>18285687
"Of course it's not working! Have you seen the state of that panel?"

>>18285689
"It's in the drawer honey"

>>18285690
"Wait, do you have a pen?"

>>18285691
"You should ask Elise about a letter"

>>18285693
"And you couldn't fuck that nigger in the backseat of your car"

>>18285704
Perhaps that's not the one you should summon or at least not now.

>>18285709
"I think I know you, I've seen you before"

>>18285716
"Don't stay away from the radio, it can save your life"

>>18285717
Fuck all I can hear is a scream, so nope
>>
>>18285723
I have no idea what's the radio is supposed to mean. But the reading makes some sense...

What will happen if I go?

Thank you so much!
>>
>>18285723
male
am I forsaking myself to a life of regret?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKVJsVqN5IA
>>
>>18285723
I'm >>18285717
What should I do?
>>
>>18285729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgX64n3T7g
>>
>>18285622
I was really scared of your reading for some reason, and it's because I knew this was going to be hard for me. I really can't bring myself to draw more than three cards for you. Just didn't feel right. Here's your reading:
>King of Wands, Six of Pentacles, The Lovers
Okie dokie. Right off the bat I'm feeling the King of Wands is you. You've got the drive, you've got the passion, buuuuut Six of Pentacles. Are you dividing your time somewhere? The man in the SoP is seen holding a scale and giving coins to beggars. He doesn't seem to mind; he almost seems happy to do it, but look at the scale--how much more does he have left to give before it becomes unbalanced? And finally The Lovers. In this case, I do believe The Lovers represents a choice for you. Do you have a decision to make? The tarot can't tell you which choice to make, but it will tell you that you need to make a choice. Sorry if I'm off the mark. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have anymore questions!
>>
>>18285627
Will I experience Astral Projection?
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWJHK0JT_Xc
>>
>>18285745
That's really interesting. I think it means that my girlfriend might be holding me back in some way. The choice, I assume, would be between her and doing what I need to do. I'm not necessarily expecting much but do you have any insights into whether or not a balance is possible? If I can still achieve the things I want and have her.
Thank you so much for your time.
>>
File: gustave-dore-divine-comedy.jpg (415KB, 995x800px) Image search: [Google]
gustave-dore-divine-comedy.jpg
415KB, 995x800px
>>18285729
>>18285739
Radio I think, some way of communication.
"You're just a model"

>>18285730
"Will you carry that to your death bed or walk as a free man? The clock is ticking... tic tock tic tock"

>>18285734
"She s-she is terrifying."
"Wait for the next comet"

>>18285748
"In the discovery of your pillows"
>>
>>18285748
That's the third or fourth time I see you asking the goddamned same question to different people today alone. I can guarantee that trying is more efficient than asking about it.
>>
>>18285765
I'm already preparing everything, I just like to collect data before taking a decision
>>
>>18285760
a model eh?

Thank you so much for the voices ,I really appreciate it.

Take care
>>
>>18285760
Fuck aha, I'm >>18285730 and that answer played on pretty much all of my anxieties. YIKES!!
>>
>>18285758
No problem. And yes, I do. The choice may be telling you that you have to sacrifice time with her. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to break up with her, especially if she hasn't actually done anything wrong. I'm a grad student, and I live thousands of miles away from my significant other and probably will continue to until I get my doctorate, but he's loyal, understanding, and supportive. He wants to fuck someone with "Dr." in front of their name, too. xD
But the point is that it may be telling you that if you want your relationship with your girlfriend to progress, you may have to sacrifice time elsewhere, and vice versa. But it doesn't mean you have to give one or the other up completely. I would say that if The Tower was in there somewhere, but it's not, and it's overall a pretty positive spread. Maybe just talk to her about what's going through your mind, and let her know that it doesn't mean you don't love her or that you don't want more, but that you'd like to prepare for the future. Nothing wrong with that. If she's mature, she'll understand and worth keeping around. If she puts up a hissy fit, it's safe to say she's pretty selfish, but that may change with time. Just be careful.
>>
>>18285627
female
whats my next relationship like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqi9BNl1OhA
>>
>>18285627
Who should I worship?
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E
>>
>>18285777
I really appreciate all of this. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18285627
Female
How does b see me?
https://youtu.be/59sdwW9FB3c
>>
>>18285776
Pulled the top card and the bottom card off of my deck for you. Got 10 of Swords and the Hierophant. You entering into a loveless marriage or something? lmao
>>
>>18285723
>state of that panel
oh god my sides. That relates more to life than it should
>>
>>18285627
Male
What's my fate/destiny?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts11tHPBAEg
>>
>>18285788
No problemo.
>>
>>18285796
I certainly hope not. I'm in a long term relationship that seems like it could go forever, but there's plenty of l o v e
>>
>>18285760
How is she "terrifying"?
>>
I'll do two readings. I would like feedback.

Occupation (school, working, both)
>>
>>18285601
It looks like you already did three but if you're still going I'd like a reading. There's two ways my life could go right now, one is that I could follow a completely reckless artsy path, and the other is that I could live a typical, comfortable life in the corporate jungle. I'd be okay with either way, though obviously the artsy life sounds more appealing. Any insight you have would be appreciated

Female
Leo
>>
>>18285806
The ToS can be seen as an anxiety card. It's basically a martyr (victim) card, and I've seen someone describe it as, "Ten swords? Isn't that a little excessive!"
Anyways, it could just be random shit that means nothing, too. I didn't put any intuition into it. I just wanted to see what happened. Hope it works out, what you're going through. :P
>>
>>18285814
>male
>school
>love reading
>>
>>18285816
Aight. I got one more in me. Hold on. I need to peepee.
>>
>>18285814
Female
Will I ever make it as a scientist?
skewl
>>
File: 36442_breaking_bad.jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
36442_breaking_bad.jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
>>18285723
>"I think I know you, I've seen you before"
Not entirely sure of what to make of this but it spooks me a little (In a good way) :)
>>
>>18285814

Male
School/writer

Should I join the reserves?
>>
>>18285760
Male
Will we get married
http://youtu.be/gr6SmQCeeu4
>>
>>18285823
maybe The Voice has done a reading for you before....
>>
File: 9-Gustave-Dore-Rose-.jpg (90KB, 575x724px) Image search: [Google]
9-Gustave-Dore-Rose-.jpg
90KB, 575x724px
I must finish the reading as I'm being requested to be in the presence of the "kangaroo man". Happy Halloween /div/

>>18285770
You're welcome, hope it works out for you and don't lose your phone.

>>18285776
Sorry man, didn't want to trigger you, I saw that as taking a stand and don't waste your time with negative thinking over the past.

>>18285779
"Not just butterflies and rainbows sugar"

>>18285784
These seems to be just trolling
"Meeee hihihi"
"That dude who looks like Gandalf"

>>18285792
"Bee sees and waits to drop the bait"

>>18285800
Oh I hope it helps somehow, they are getting a wee cheeky

>>18285802
"You rule man, these streets are safer with you now"

>>18285807
I just heard a man screaming that she's terrifying... I guess they don't like succubus

>>18285823
>>18285835
Maybe I did and answered that query before or something similar. If not, maybe going to a known place/situation and use that as a bridge.

>>18285829
"Has Mary agreed with this? It's insane"
>>
>>18285849
"That dude who looks like Gandalf"
Why is "The Voice" so based?
>>
>>18285849
Male
What awaits me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8mmSfyWbNc
>>
>>18285860
>tfw i forgot to use memearrows
;_;
>>
>>18285627
Female
Is he gonna come over tomorrow will the outcome be good?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRpnZMSgplo
>>
File: 1461349245614.jpg (20KB, 559x568px) Image search: [Google]
1461349245614.jpg
20KB, 559x568px
>>18285722

I try, oh do i try not to go crazy... I guess that's why i am distracting myself with all this personal projects. To make something out of It at the very least.

>tfw three days without smoking a cigar or a cigarette

It gets hard sometimes
>>
>>18285849

happy Halloween !
>>
>>18285627
If you still doing it.
Male
What will happen now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfFTT3iz740
>>
>>18285627
Male
Am I the one?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY
>>
>>18285627
Female
Does he not like me?Why does he act so odd around me?
https://youtu.be/cKaXXuHGKdM
>>
>>18285820
You're the type that is really reckless and impulsive when it comes to love. This was emphasized in the past specifically and still is present in your current character and might be a hindrance since you can become quite obsessive at times. You're not the type to back down from a rejection or challenge easily. Is there a line for perseverance become a weakness? Currently, you're still holding on strong to some obsession you have with someone. She's smart and financially minded and when picking out a mate she thinks how he can be involved in her future. She does want love but she will reject any advances for the time being, I think. She wants to be that special, hard to get girl.

It will take a lot of work to win this girl over, I don't know if it is so worth it. There is a reward at the end, but there is also exertion. It could work out but you will have to work very hard in winning her over and maintain the strength you have currently.

>>18285822
It's going to take a lot of work and you feel tired more than once, overexhausted from the amount of studies but it is definitely doable for you. I don't know if you have a partner now or you meet them at school later but he will most likely help you in your path to becoming a scientist. There is going to be a lot of time to yourself required and not partying like crazy like a lot of college students in order to become one. Also, no matter how difficult it may be, remind yourself of the reward at the end. It's not going to be an easy road mentally but you can do it. That is not generic advice either, it's what the cards said.
>>
My last reading~

>>18285826
Do you like working with people? If you join the reserves there will be a lot of teamwork involved. In a team you have to rely on others a lot, and others aren't always that honest. Be careful of whom you trust and keep close. This is a favorable route for you but you will find it very unfair at times. I didn't look into why, but I assume it could be due to being underneath someone or just having to work with others. People can suck sometimes. But there is a female involved in this path who you can meet who will show you a lot of affection and adoration. She will be significant in your life.

If you don't join the reserves, well, you will move on from the idea wanting to join the reserves, so no long feelings there. I think you will still find yourself traveling anyways or at least there might be a move from where you are now, but you will still feel stuck for some reason? The financial aspects do not look as pleasant on this route for some reason. It's just this feeling of stuckness and boredom. I think you want excitement.
>>
>>18285627
Female
Will "hikkikomori" ever be a job I am hired for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZT05Md0Fxg
>>
>>18285627
anything about my next bf
f
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OguPPZ_7u60
>>
>>18285816
How I did your spread:
(theme)
/ \
(corporate life) (artsy life)
| |
(outcome) (outcome)

>theme: The Lovers, | corporate life: Five of Wands, Four of Cups | corporate life outcome: Five of Pentacles | artsy life: Judgement, Six of Pentacles | artsy life outcome: King of Wands

Starting out with The Lovers, which basically means a choice. Uh, duh. Haha
Next is corporate life: Five of Wands and Four of Cups. Basically this is telling me that it's going to be pretty competitive. You're probably not going to stand out. Four of Cups tells me you'll be bored out of your mind. Your apathy and disappointment may even cause you to lose your job. I say that because you have Five of Pentacles in your outcome position. Overall, I don't think you'll be happy.
artsy life: Judgement and the Six of Pentacles...
Basically I feel that this is the right path for you, and I say that because of Judgement. I don't mean it'll be smooth sailing or anything, but you'll feel like you're in the right place. "Your calling." Six of Pentacles tells me you'll probably put out more than you'll get back, but tis the art life. No big surprise. As your outcome you have the King of Wands. This is a pretty good sign. The King of Wands has fire and passion. You'll be happy here. The mundane may be stable, but your passion is with art. That is the choice The Lovers is telling you to make.
Hope this helped. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
>>
>>18285900
I should mention I'm sure you'll meet a girl if you don't join anyways it's just that the girl popped up in the spread.
>>
>>18285814
You're awesome.
>>
>>18285816
>>18285912
Oops. Forgot to re-namefag. Tis I.
>>
>>18285916
Y-you too.
>>
>>18285814
Male
Will my current career path lead me to a life of fulfillment? Will I be satisfied?
Student
>>
>>18285897
Not afraid of hard work! Yeah, I have a partner now. The best person I could have on my team for that journey. Awesome, thanks. : )
>>
>>18285920
you still doing readings?
>>
>>18285926
sure bb for you i'll do another
wut chu want
>>
Not much readers around anymore so you guys are stuck with me :^]

I will keep practicing scrying, only like three readings tho. I Will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18285912
I really appreciate your reading, so first thank you.

The outcome for corporate life is basically what's happening right now, I can feel my productivity slipping as I get more and more frustrated that promotions go to people that are less capable. So this is probably a warning to not fall into that trap while I'm figuring everything out.

I think I'd be happier following my artsy dreams, I'm just still very nervous. I have other people that rely on me at this point, so I can't just drop everything and more or less "start over." I'm trying to do both at once right now, it's hard to divide my time like this; there have been a lot of false starts.

It's a lot to think about. Thank you for the reading. Have a good night!
>>
>>18285935
Male
Taurus
Sad
>>
>>18285935
>Male
>Capricorn
>Happy
>>
>>18285932
I just want to know if I will get what I want from a recent working I did, will there be positive results?

I am a female
late twenties
moon in gemini

thank you so much for doing this
>>
>>18285331
Female
Cancer
tired

>>18285821
>posting fb memes
>>
>>18285935
>Female
>Sagittarius
>Confused
>>
>>18285944
oh I didn't link >>18285935
>>
>>18285938
6 of Pentacles is popping up a lot tonight, and almost without fail whenever someone is dividing their time. I don't think the art path will be smooth sailing, but I do believe you'll live with regrets if you don't. You'll at least be spending a great deal of your life thinking about how you wish you shoulda, coulda, woulda. But that's life, am I right? Sometimes we make sacrifices when there are people we love depending on us. BUT that doesn't mean it can't work with your art. I can't imagine the King of Wands would show up in the outcome if you weren't going to be happy, and I'm sure your happiness goes hand in hand with being able to take care of those depending on you. Food for thought. Enjoy your spookyween.
>>
>Forget to place ">Query"
>Nobody post an actual query

I guess ill take it as a challenge
>>
>>18285935
>Male
>Virgo
>Adequate
>>
>>18285944
facebook memes can be good memes. sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy the simple, less dank memes. you'll be happier if you do, instead of trying to find fault in every meme you see.
G is probably frustrated because you're so damn picky. You will enjoy the memes I put on your plate or just go to bed without any memes!
>>
>>18285900
>>18285913

No worries. Very thankful for the read, and invested in the outcome. I do grate at being under people sometimes, but I know that the military is all about hierarchy.
>>
>>18285945
>>18285952

You don't need a challenge from me, other than the one of actually helping with the query.

Why do I feel this way about the bamboo?
>>
>>18285897
Your reading is really good, thanks.
I am obsessive (not only in love and not in a creepy way).
She may be playing the "hard to get" game
Thank you,
>>
File: cutespoop.jpg (321KB, 749x1065px) Image search: [Google]
cutespoop.jpg
321KB, 749x1065px
>>18285951
You have a good spookyween too!
>>
>>18285952
>>18285942

Who will I become?
or what's my destiny
>>
>>18285943
wowwee. lots of wands for you.
>Two of Wands, King of Wands, Six of Wands, Page of Swords
Yeah, girl. You're gonna get it. Two of Wands is kind of your past. You did a thing, now you're waiting to see what happens. Next up is the King of Wands. I see this as the action part. Quick, firey action. Almost like a swept off your feet kind of thing. Your results may come quicker than you expected. And the Six of Wands? It's all about victory.
Page of Swords is in the advice position. He wants you to know that you need to stay positive, be courageous, confident, and enthusiastic. Keep putting those good vibes out there and you'll get your Six of Wands.
>>
>>18285939

I see a farm but the grass seems all dried up. It is way into night and the moon it's full of clouds, probably going to rain soon.

There is a disconnection between what you think you are worthy and what You can afford. Perhaps you are craving some independence but also expect other people to take care of you... Stop worrying so much, try to get out your comfort zone and do something about it m8.

You are probably even having nightmares or troubles sleeping...

>>18285942

Again i see the night, a beautifull woman bathing on a lake. The scenery is quite pretty yet depressing, there is nothing else besides the lady and the lake.

Hmmm be careful of being manipulated by a woman m8. Someone might be particularly moody and might try to use her charm as a free jail card.
>>
>>18285935
Male
Pisces
Anxious
>>
>>18285999
>>18285939

Thanks and nice trips.
>>
>>18285998
aww yiss! thats great, you have lifted my spirits, you have no idea how much you made my night! thank you so much for giving me hope. yeah thats what I am doing I put a lot of faith in this working I did. thank you so much for this wonderful insight. hope you're having a lovely evening tonight.
>>
>>18285999
You're my "999" trip twin tonight :D
>>
>>18286009
welcome bb. my night is good. i wanna use this new conditioner i bought, but i'm too lazy to get up and do my hair. oh well.
>>
>>18285999
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18285935
Female
Libra
Annoyed
>>
File: YzslNeK.png (348KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
YzslNeK.png
348KB, 568x568px
>>18285952
Damnit NewHelp. How will ever get your life right when you can't even post right?

Will you ever post more qt pics of you btw

>>18285957
Scrolling through large quantities of normie bs to find a needle in a pig's ass doesn't sound appealing to me, but you do you
>>
>>18286014
Yisss :D

>>18286007
No problem, i don't even know how accurate those readings were since I did them queryless... Hope they helped even if just a little.
>>
>>18286023
>hates normie bs
>posts normie bs
hokay
>>
>>18286023
wheres his pics?
>>
>>18286023
>"tarot why don't guy like me anymore?"
hm, you sound like a fun person to be around.
>>
>>18286031
just4u :^)
>>
>>18286041
>hates the noise, makes more noise
you're only hurting yourself boo. i can appreciate the less dank things in life
>>
File: 6907828-mysterious-man-wallpaper.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6907828-mysterious-man-wallpaper.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>>18285952
>I guess ill take it as a challenge
That's the spirit, take life in stride. :)
>>
>>18286068
can we get a /div/ rate going?
>>
>>18286068
your lips are beautiful. wtf lol
>>
>>18286068
nope/10
you're fucking ugly fattie
>>
File: c3W42iGsjV4.jpg (57KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
c3W42iGsjV4.jpg
57KB, 500x396px
>>18286039
>>18286042
It's Sunday night banter, no need to take things personally. I'm sorry if I've offended.

>>18286037
Archive. He has kind eyes as I remember. I want to squeeze them *’ω’*
>>
>>18286083
wat? not mad. confused as to why simple memes were so wrong is all
>>
>>18286068
>>18286074
>>18286076
This isn't soc, fuck off. Just when I thought div threads couldn't get any worse....
>>
>>18286068
Awe there's those eyes :)
Nice hair cut
>>
>>18286068
you're disgusting
>>
>>18286089
away with your salt. just enjoy the thread or leave. people are still doing reads.
>>
File: 20161031_013416.jpg (701KB, 1579x1168px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_013416.jpg
701KB, 1579x1168px
Hello, /div/. I'm not a very experienced or gifted reader. I am, in fact, an absolute newbie, as you can see in pic related. Still, I wish to practice. If you'd like to help me, I will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Title of your favorite book

And I would be really grateful for your feedback!
>>
>>18286068
you're such an ugly attention whore
>>
>>18286099
>>18286092
>>18286089
samefag
kill yourself please
>>
>>18286095
Female
Virgo
Jane Eyre
Future love?
>>
File: 1471742623033.gif (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471742623033.gif
2MB, 800x800px
>>18286068
AverageJoe / 10
>>
>>18286078

Fatty ayyylmao that's no way to ask for a bodyshot dear, i am.pretty slender actually. I weight around 80kg (a bit less)

Kinda /fit/ish for not being a gym guy actually.
>>
>>18286078
how is he ugly? he has a symmetrical face
>>
>>18286099
dubs confirm it
>>
>>18286105
after you dear
>>
>>18286115
spooky comeback there bud
>>
>>18286119
rate the spooks
>>
File: 1477886033872216270060.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1477886033872216270060.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Just picked this up yesterday. I'm interested in magick of all sorts, and divination is an aspect of my life that's been with me since I was a kid.

So anyway, this set has a cool 6 card draw method that gives some solid advice. I'd be willing to read some if anyone wants.

Happy Halloween.
>>
>>18286120
hope you'll still kill yourself/10
>>
>>18286121
wow thats pretty cool!
goetia demons <3
>>
>>18286121
i'll take some advice. what can I do to bring him closer to me?
>>
File: The_Eye_of_Ra.jpg (40KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
The_Eye_of_Ra.jpg
40KB, 1000x660px
This thread is 3mild5me
Where the spoops at?
>>
>>18286121
What info do you need?
>>
>>18286122
> I will once you do it so get started faggot :^)
>>
>>18285935
male
gemini
sad
pls send help to stop being sad
>>
>>18286124
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the Lemegeton, and pretty much all of Crowley's work. The Lesser Key is neat, and I used it to perform a ceremony last night to summon Gremory, but this ain't a summoning thread, so...
>>
>>18286131
>>18286127
I'm going to need a broad idea of the situation. So if you're trying to help a relationship, I can work with that. I'll also need your current state of mind (sobriety, stoned, drunk, tripping, whatever just so I can try to connect with you better)
>>
>>18286132
ohohoho
>>18286119
>>18286122
double dubs activated my trap card. bye fag
>>
>>18286134
>>18286138
>>18286121

I'm going to start using a trip
>>
>>18286095
>>18286121

>Male
>Libra
>Gunpowder: Alchemy, Bombards, and Pyrotechnics: The History of the Explosive that Changed the World By Jack Kelly

Thank you very much for doing this Anon!
Happy Halloween!
>>
>>18286138
totally sober. sort of tired, but I don't want to go to bed. kind of hyper because I've been stealing halloween candy from the bowl
>>
File: 1477886494164-225571547.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1477886494164-225571547.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18286140
>>
>>18286138
Current state of a "relationship" with an entity
Sober
>>
>>18286139
hah I was expecting that once you activated your trap card you activated my trap card, life drain which drains all the life points of the monsters you have in play sending them straight to the graveyard.
>>
>>18286121
I'm sober and I haven't been in a relationship with someone for a loooong time. What can I do to change that?
>>
>>18286121
What can I do to improve the situation with my ex?
sober and tired
>>
>>18286095
Female Aqua
Is he gonna come over tomorrow, how will it go if he does?
I don't have a favorite at the moment but I'm reading Harry Potter right now, don't really get what all the hype was about though
>>
>>18286138
>>18286143 is >>18286127
>>
>>18286149
fortunately i'm not enough of a fag to know more about yu gay ho than the trap card meme
>>
File: rinicrystal1.gif (2MB, 538x302px) Image search: [Google]
rinicrystal1.gif
2MB, 538x302px
>>18286106
First client, thank you so much!
Here's your reading:

In order for you to find love, you'll need first to conquer some negative attribute of yourself. The cards I pulled seem to indicate that you've been coming off a little uh... thirsty? lately...
It also seems that you know you shouldn't act this way, but for some reason you keep making the same mistake, like you haven't learned the lesson yet?
Once you get that under control though, you'll be able to find someone who appreciates you for you who you are, but showing who you really are seems to be your next challenge: are you trying to be something that you are not, anon? Are you hiding your true self from others? It's seems your future love will not be so interested in the facades you try to put on, and that might actually put him off. Be true to him, and he'll be true to you.

Please, tell me if this was relevant. If not, I apologize in advance.
>>
>>18286121
Sober
Assuming. I already know my next s/o...what kind of relationship do i have with them now and how do I get it to a romantic stand point with them? Thanks ahead of time
>>
>>18286095
Male
Capricorn
The Hobbit
Thanks.
>>
>>18286167
sure thing fag :^)
>>
>>18286095

Male
Leo
"Dune" but my favorite book changes a lot

General read I guess.
>>
>>18286076
>>18286090
>>18286112

t-thanks!!

I will upload more recent pictures once I get the haircut tho (and to piss off salty anons ;^] )
>>
>>18286121
Sober
How do I stop myself from being a mentally unstable clingy mother fuck towards the people I'm interested in/dating (usually happens when things go sour)
>>
>>18286179
kek you only got 3 positive replies, doesn't mean shit probably from the same fag
>>
File: CcjFaARUUAQgLFO.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CcjFaARUUAQgLFO.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>18286141
May I have your query, anon? Sorry I forgot to ask in my original post, I got a little nervous :)

>>18286157
Coming right up!
(And honestly, I think a lot of the HP charm comes with it being read at a certain age.)

>>18286106
>>18286169
Oh, and just so you have a reference, the cards I pulled were
6 of Pentacles, reversed;
9 of Wands, reversed;
6 of Wands
>>
>>18286095
Female
Pisces
Brave new world
>>
>>18286187
Will I find love soon?
>>
>>18286179
You look normal dude. Trust me I've seen some ugly legit like revenge of the nerds suspenders geeks who are 2/10 at best get girls.

So that goes for everyone here, go out and look for girls/boys whatever, you'll find someone I'm sure. It may take 49 nos before that 50th is a yes, but you'll get it. I've seen fucking 9/10s with 2/10s for god's sake.
>>
>>18286095
female
leo ascendant
what can I do to fix things with someone that means so much to me?
>>
>>18286172

>>18286095
Mind giving me a love reading? Thanks.
>>
>>18286148
Alright, seems that you are peaceful and kind hearted (Zaebos). Beware of taking personal campaigns to extremes, alienating potential allies by forcing strong views on others in destructive ways. The relationship will benefit from you taking the road less traveled, off the beaten path, but be wary of distractions leading you astray. You should work on rekindling connections from your past which have fallen flat, which seems to me to mean reconnecting with who you used to be. If you continue the path you're on, you may be pulled to one side or the other, and you should remember to take as much of an unbiased approach as you can. Don't be afraid to give in to your human nature, be it lust, craving, or greed, as long as you think before acting, and understand the consequences.

What the fuck are you in a relationship with?
>>
>>18286095
>>18286196
ah I forgot about the book silly me
book is "the girl with the dragon tattoo"
>>
>>18286186
the 6 and 9 are an indication of sex
>>
>>18286169
>The cards I pulled seem to indicate that you've been coming off a little uh... thirsty? lately...
I am thirsty but I haven't really acted it except on here asking love question. I've acted thirsty a few months ago IRL, but not now. I check out guys but not do anything.

>It also seems that you know you shouldn't act this way, but for some reason you keep making the same mistake, like you haven't learned the lesson yet?
I shouldnt have acted thirsty in the past yeah but I only act it on here. I think it means I probably shouldnt care about love ATM?

>Once you get that under control though, you'll be able to find someone who appreciates you for you who you are, but showing who you really are seems to be your next challenge: are you trying to be something that you are not, anon? Are you hiding your true self from others? It's seems your future love will not be so interested in the facades you try to put on, and that might actually put him off. Be true to him, and he'll be true to you.
I have a problem where I try to be the perfect GF and act how he wants me to even if I am unhappy with it. If he wants me to be quiet, I will, etc. but I dont think I pretend? I dunno. If im unhappy I usuaully keep quiet too. I guess it acan be considered?

Thank you!!
>>
>>18286121

>>18285331
sober and tired
>>
>>18286193

I know i am normal, i posts because people ask.

At least I am not ugly so I have that going on I guess. Besides i obviously look better in person, not really photogenic to be honest.

Peace bro i don't know why it triggers people so much tho, i wouldn't care if other people posted theirs.
>>
File: 1477854929245.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477854929245.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>18286200
Succubus
>>
>>18286175
what's your name?
>>
>>18286154
Instead, I'd like to change my query to:
What should I be looking out for generally in terms of challenges in the future?
>>
>>18286186
Yeah I've picked that up, still wanted to read them just to say I have. Movies are pretty good though
>>
>>18286186

Can I get a reading? ;(
>>
>>18286215
What does she look like?
>>
>>18286186
I'm poster from >>18286186 Sorry for not providing such information, I'm really new to this whole thing as well

I want to find love. But I also want to fight in a war. Any chances of either for those happening, or will I have to choose one or the other?
>>
>>18286068
You're really good looking.
>>
>>18286235
oops, messed that up
I'm >>18286141
>>
>>18286068
Is that really you? Too cute!
>>
File: 147788805015070022419.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
147788805015070022419.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18286221

Seems that the cards want you to reconnect with people you used to know, people who are in positions of power now. Getting close to these people in a legitimate and personal way will help you learn about success through them. But you have to understand that fawning over them for attention just because of their positions will not benefit you. You should also try to let past feuds with some of these people go, no matter how shitty they may have been, or you may have been. The past is the past...

Focus on finding worth and beauty in circumstance, or items that others may consider ugly.
>>
>>18286236

Thanks <3 I don't know what I was expecting from other anons to be honest, I guess /div/ is still 4chan after all.
>>
>>18286245

you're pretty cute newhelp, don't let someone on 4chan get you down
>>
>>18286215
Interesting. Physical?
>>
New Thread:
>>18286246
>>18286246
>>18286246
>>18286246
>>
>>18286243
KEK! you faggot take off your trip first before you comment yourself
>>
>>18286234
I don't know
Maybe a shadow person or a white haired girl
>>
>>18286243
õ_o
>>
>>18286258

>different tripcodes
>>
File: Cs35grLUkAAgUj4.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cs35grLUkAAgUj4.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>18286157
Alright anon, thank you for your query. I should have said before that I can't do yes/no yet, but I read about what will happen if he does. Also, I assumed this is a romantic situation?
>Ace of Cups
>Queen of Pentacles, reversed
>The Chariot, reversed

What I got from this is that things will pretty well at first, you'll have a good time and having him over will seem quite nice at first... at least until you somehow reach the topic of defining your relationship, or trying to decide where are you two going as a couple. It seems the situation will get a little out of control after that, and while I can't tell why that is, I definitely understand this as a lack of control happening.

It might be a good or a bad thing, but maybe it would be a good idea not to push the subject, in case you've been thinking about it.

Is this relevant? Please, any feedback is appreciated.

>>18286172
>8 of Swords, reversed
>Ace of Wands
>8 of Pentacles, reversed

Are you afraid of putting yourself out there, anon? Do you feel shy when you think about going for it? Well, the cards tell me you shouldn't. You need a somewhat more aggressive approach. I understand this will feel uncomfortable and unlike you at first, but I see you'll get a weird rush of adrenaline out if it too! This new behavior will lead you to, uhm...more physical relationships than emotional ones, but these are all that seem to be in store for you in the near future. Don't be discouraged if you were hoping for a long term thing though - it just means that now isn't the time you'll meet her!

Please tell me how relevant this is to you, and thank you very much for querying me!
>>
File: cup.jpg (930KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
cup.jpg
930KB, 2560x1440px
I haven't visited /x/ or /div/ since March, but I feel it is very important that I request a reading. If anyone can read tea leaves or coffee grounds I would greatly appreciate it. I hope I don't come off as rude just posting up a picture. Thank you for your time if you have the time to give.
>>
>>18286244
Alright. I think I can do that with at least one of them. Maybe another ex friend too when things settle down between us. Thanks for the reading, much appreciated.
>>
>>18286249

Thanks! :)
>>
>>18286172
>>18286263
lmao what the fuck dude that's so funny.
I literally sent a girl a dick pic.
She seemed into it but nothing really has happened yet.
>>
>>18286243
>>18286258
>>18286261

>Autism
>>
>>18286250
Nope
>>
>>18286157
>>18286263
Ah--not quite, we're just friends...I'm just super socially impaired and we don't hang much so I'm not really 100%comfy around him. I be interested in him though, I'm starting to think that I'm just more interested in the idea of him if that makes sense. I've gotten a couple readings saying we will progress as a couple though when I think of it I get the whole "I don't wanna make it weird/ruin our friendship" bullshit thoughts in my head. Do you think the reading still applies? Thanks for it also btw
>>
>>18285600
Dubs checked.

The framing of this general divination is such of the idea of "Where I must be, where you must also go," implying you are aware of the path that is set before you and understand the barriers to keep unworthy people, or those not willing to step up, to be upon the path.

The obstacle is that of your skill in a craft is only at the preparatory with the aim in this matter to eventually master it, earn yourself a position of privilege and authority.

The reason for pursuing the obstacle is materiality, pursuit of wealth, which has only just begun.

And ahead of you lies a trade or inheritance that will end up in actuality performing/being different than expected.

Your approach through the obstacle is one of friendliness which seems/will be a cause a favorable testimony about you. Your biggest fear is that of delay.

The outcome will be happiness, wealth, and/or fast intelligence.

Seems like your university career is off to a promising start as a college freshman. The only thing I would worry about is having high hopes regarding a transmission/inheritance/patrimony may not come as expected. You're very success/wealth driven so it seems like you're studying business but I may be wrong.

Appreciate feedback if you have any.
>>
>>18285935
Female
Aquarius (Old Zodiac) / Capricorn (New Zodiac)
Sad
>>
Doing another reading.

Tell me your age, gender, eye color, skin complexion, and what stage you are at life for a general reading. Ask a question for a specific reading.
>>
>>18286095
Female
Aquarius (Old Zodiac) / Capricorn (New Zodiac)
September's Notebook
>>
>>18286324

You see my picture up there.

General reading. Single, good job.
>>
Wow, being a reader is hard. I'm sort of lost among all the replies. Please tell me if I'm messing things up, yes?

>>18286207
I'm just so happy this reading at least made some sense, hahaha. Thank you so much for commenting on it, anon :) I totally get the pressure of trying to be the perfect girl. Perhaps it could mean that you shouldn't put his desires above yours. I did not get the vibe that you should back off of love, though, only that you need to rethink your approach.

>>18286175
I'm not very good with generals, I'm afraid they're too, well, general, for my newbie three-card spread. But I'll do my best, bear with me?

>Ace of Pentacles, reversed;
>King of Cups
>Queen of Pentacles
Do you have some project or goal you're having trouble getting started? What I get from this is that you need to go through a period of emotional maturing before you find the thread you need to follow. I would say you need to get your head in the right place and get rid of distractions before you manage to get things done. Once you do that, the Queen of Pentacles show that everything will run smoothly and in order.

Does this make sense? Please tell me what you think, and thank you for the query.

>>18286230
Of course :)

>>18286187
>>18286196
These are my last ones for the night, thanks everyone who have helped.
>>
>>18286324
Female
Blue / Green (changes often)
I don't know the terms for skin complexion...uh...good complexion?
I'm at the "fuck life, I'll just apply for hikkikomori jobs" stage

Will there ever be a hikkikomori job I will be hired at? Like, I stay home and never talk to anyone or leave the house and never do any work, and then someone pays me for that?
>>
>>18286331
Age 26 btw

>>18286334

Yiss!

What can you get from me from joining freemasons this week? Jus a general idea or advice works :)

Male, Cancer
>>
>>18286334
>Does this make sense? Please tell me what you think, and thank you for the query.

Yep, spot on. Thank you very much!
>>
18 Male, Sagittarius what lies ahead of me.
>>
>>18286424
is your name charlie by any chance?
>>
>>18286270
Eeeh, thanks for the feedback, sorry I wasn't very helpful to you! Hopefully I'll improve and be more accurate in the future :)

>>18286283
Aah, I see! Well, the spread still applies, but then I would understand there will be some flirting, that might lead into the awkward conversation, but I can't tell who will initiate it. The best I can do is to advise you to make sure you are both equally emotionally interested when this conversation does come.

>>18286230
Aaaand I forgot to ask your query.

>>18286235
I was a little confused in how to properly phrase this at first, and honestly, found your query kind of funny. But then, it made sense in the cards!

>Love:
2 of Pentacles
Knight of Wands
>War:
3 of Swords, reversed
Queen of Wands

It seems your desires are connected, they're born from the same emotion, a sense of disquiet, of insatisfaction perhaps.
The path you'll follow will depend on how well you'll deal with this internal struggle of yours. If you find inner balance, if you achieve a certain level of emotional maturity, then you'll find yourself in the path of love and of a great, happy and succesful relationship.
However, you have this harshness and these negative emotions you must deal with, and if you don't find a proper way to do it, you'll end up in the path of war. Are you already enlisted, I wonder? Because it seems that pursuing this will be your way to cope with the angry, bitter person you might become, but now it's too soon to make the choice.

This one made more sense in my head than in actual writing, but I hope it makes sense to you. Please tell me if it was helpful, and thank you for querying me!

>>18286326
I see you really want a reading, so I'll add you as my last read for the night, ok? :) If you don't mind waiting a bit, that is.

>>18286348
Coming next!
>>
>>18286497
>>18286196
pls dont forget me ;_;
>>
>>18286497
-Female
-Grey
-Capricorn

"Should I move to Mississippi or North Carolina?"

If you have time tonight. I know you have a lot of others ahead of me. If not, maybe I'll catch you next time :)
>>
File: 1475416118718.gif (454KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475416118718.gif
454KB, 320x240px
>>18286497
>Comming next!!
>>
>>18286497
To be quite honest senpai, I am enlisted. But the war I forsee might be one on the homefront, rather than abroad. Which to me, is super exciting, more so than worrying

One of the problems I see in the military is loads of divorce and unhappiness. The divorce part frightens me a ton, and I fear I may never be able to find a woman who will stick to a relationship.

Perhaps this is all a matter of maturity. God knows.

Thank you so much for this Divination!
>>
>>18286471

Nope.
>>
File: rinicrystal2.gif (2MB, 538x302px) Image search: [Google]
rinicrystal2.gif
2MB, 538x302px
>>18286424
I'm glad to have helped! Thank you :D

>>18286501
Next, darling <3

>>18286326
>>18286187
And the two of you right after!

>what is order at this point

>>18286348
>Male, Cancer
Of course, I had no idea.

>7 of Cups
>Queen of Cups
>Knave of Wands

Hm, it seems you have extremely high expectations here... maybe that joining will even change your life! In truth though, what you'll find is a sense of belonging and some emotional comfort, perhaps you feel you don't connect so well with the other people around you now? Well, you'll definitely connect with the other freemasons, I would say :) By getting in, you'll find a certain sense of comradery that will make up for a lot of the loneliness you might feel.
Once you settle in, it looks like you'll find a new drive, a need to get things going, but you must manage your expectations. Once more, this won't be the life changing even you might think it will be, but it does look like a step in the right direction, at least internally speaking. In fact, there doesn't seem to be that many tangible benefits, at least not for now, and mostly, what you'll get out of it, will be some personal growth with all these new connections. It seems like a great idea either way. This growth is definitely something that will put you on a positive path.
>>
>>18286542
oh.. heh sorry hah I was starting to get paranoid that he was here, but yeah then again he doesn't lurk these places too busy being a normie and such
>>
>>18286546

Actually i am not one of those who expect that joining will resolve my life, but i do might have some unrealistic expectations however, since i don't really know too much about it haha.

I join mostly to learn and to feel a brother of many friends i have made that belong to it. I will be quite honored, really.

Thank you very much for the reading, i will say it is on spot! If you ever need any advise or want to discuss a card, you know where to find me :)

>Of course, I had no idea

Was afraid you had forgotten me ;)
>>
>>18286599
she is way out of your league btw, she is too beautiful and good for someone like you.
>>
>>18286520
I'm sorry, but I really think I'll be too tired to do this one :( Plenty of active readers in the new thread though, so maybe you might still get someone to read you tonight!

>>18286536
The cards did seem to feel like you had to choose between one thing and the other... I hope you choose well, anon.
>>18286196
Oh, honey. This set of cards was not the nicest...
>2 of pentacles, reversed
>9 of swords
>The Devil, reversed
Ok, so I don't know what is it that happened, but it seems you messed up, like really messed up... do you understand how badly you messed up? Because you might be in denial here, or perhaps downplaying the situation. It's important that you recognize your fault, anon, and it's also important that you accept it internally. It will be the first step, because when you come to talk to this person, you need to understand that you have nothing else to lose. Have no expectations about it, and understand that you already lost all you had, so don't be afraid to be real, and don't hold back. If during the conversation you find yourself overthinking or just telling yourself "You shouldn't do/say this", don't listen - put it all out there, because it just can't get any worse, and you will need to be real.
Now, I'll be honest. The cards indicate that this situation, whatever it is, might be completely hopeless with no chance of saving it. However, if you keep an open, hopeful attitude, you'll get through it. I just don't know if getting through means you might save this, or that you will just get over it, but either way, you'll get out of it fine, as long as you keep this open, hopeful attitude.

It was hard to read without any specifics, and I guess I'm getting tired, but I hope this can help you, anon. Good luck!

>>18286599
I'm glad you're pleased with the reading! :)

>>18286614
I'm slightly afraid of asking who are you talking about.
>>
>>18286642
You I'm talking about you, you are too good and beautiful for anyone here really you're such a kind and nice person.
>>
>>18286642
Its okay. I hope you get some rest tonight.
>>
>>18286642
Oh man... ;_; well I am someone that doesn't give up easily so I'll do what it takes to save this... This person is my world and I'll do everything to save this some may say its a fools quest but for love I'll do anything.. Thank you reader I hope you are having a good evening
>>
File: Cb4xojhUkAEyWdT.jpg (106KB, 451x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cb4xojhUkAEyWdT.jpg
106KB, 451x800px
What an exhausting experience this has been. Thanks to everyone who gave me queries to practice, I'm really grateful! I'm sorry I can't read anymore.

>>18286660
Now I'm absolutely positive you have me mistaken for someone else. I have only spoken to two people outside these threads and never shared pictures. So you wouldn't know any of that.

To the people I owe readings, if you ever catch me reading again, just tell me I owe you and I'll give you guys priority!
>>
>>18286743
oh no because of your aura, you have a nice aura and you seem very kind and loving. You might be a princess in a past life
>>
File: CtbKClhXgAEn1T1.jpg (46KB, 696x771px) Image search: [Google]
CtbKClhXgAEn1T1.jpg
46KB, 696x771px
>>18286751
Oooh! Ok, I'm less scared now.
Naturally, I was the Moon Princess ^.~
>>
>>18286675
don't give up anon! life has many doors and our future isn't set in stone we are the masters of our fate. If you have the means to change your future then charge ahead. There is always hope anon.
>>
>>18286675
Don't give up anon.. I myself am in the same situation as you. Remember readers aren't always right (no offense to the reader that gave you the reading) they also said that there might be a chance so yeah take that chance and make it work! Life is a beautiful gift one must not waste it, do something that will let this person know you still love them, make a song, do a poem a work of art anything that is beautiful and big enough for them to see... heck start a band become famous. start a youtube channel do anything go nuts go wild
>>
>>18286454
>me. Do I have to be more descriptive or something still no response
>>
>>18286812
>still no response
>still air-querying
>>
File: IMG_20161023_175253.jpg (742KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161023_175253.jpg
742KB, 2592x1944px
Got this symbol when medetaiting. Any info?
>>
>>18286854

ask /omg/
>>
I this is late but I just woke up and wanted to give those I've missed a last reading, hope you guys have enjoyed.

>>18285860
>>18285863
I don't know anon, to me they were trolling...

>>18285862
"By the rock 20 cm of pure happiness"

>>18285865
"Have you seen my keys lately? The keys, yes I need the keys!"

>>18285871
Happy Halloween *burps* (someone doesn't have manners here)

>>18285878
"Bed"

>>18285883
"Now that's a story I haven't heard in a long time"

>>18285892
"You should fix this, it's leaking everywhere!"

>>18285904
"I'm not familiar with that flavor, search on the next store"

>>18285905
"Jason? Is that you? She's so short"
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.