[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We live in the Pokemon World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 57

File: Pokemon Forest.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Forest.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
Old thread >>28659288
>>
File: IMG_9200.jpg (383KB, 1001x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9200.jpg
383KB, 1001x1366px
Dubs decides
>>
Any updates from contestfag? I want to know if there's been any fallout from burning that Contest Hall down.
>>
So what are all of your trainer classes or If you're not a trainer, what do you guys do?
I'm a field researcher under Rowan, hardly talk to the guy, but it's great for catching rare pokemon.
>>
File: 1457816984906.jpg (837KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1457816984906.jpg
837KB, 1000x1250px
Gonna propose to my Zoroark gf, wish me luck.
>>
>>28669800
That's good to know, and a good idea as well -- thanks. I'll see if I can get it to the Day Care before it hatches, and we'll see where things go from there. I'll try and update you when I can, probably once whatever is going to happen happens. I'll bring those balls just in case the Day Care doesn't have anything on-hand, if I decide to keep it -- whatever's in here is probably going to do better in the wild than with me, honestly, or at least with the Daycare staff if they think it's for the best.

But that said... I never had the chance to go on my journey, but I don't want that for my son. I know how much he's been (secretly, like I haven't noticed) counting the days to his tenth birthday, how much he's fascinated by his friend's family's Pokemon -- he loves watching primetime battles, he even loves watching Contests! And he's still a little young, but... maybe this is a sign that the time's come to give him that chance I never got.

It's just a thought, and it really hinges on whatever is going to come out of this egg, and how my son behaves -- but we'll see. Maybe things are all working out in a way I never even anticipated. I'd really like to think so.

Heading out now. Wish me luck, I'm pretty sure I'll need it.
>>
Reposting from last thread:

Had to study for an exam today and Sol, my Chikorita, kept trying to grab my attention.

Ended up studying in my bed as she slept on my legs. :3

I did well, luckily the only subject I didn't study (water Pokémon) I was able to skip (we had to choose 3 out of 4 questions to answer).

Feels good.
>>
>>28670049
Good luck

Wish my trainer would do the same but he doesn't want hot Braxien ass

Think he might be gay
>>
>>28670049
Dude...
WTF?
>>28670077
Kyoot
>>
>>28670007

>So what are all of your trainer classes

>he needs to belong to a trainer class to have an identity
>>
So apparently porygon z is cute, gonna spread these fuckers around d Hopi g they would breed
>>
File: nice.png (4KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
4KB, 1000x500px
>>28670049
Good luck!
I mean, ahem, good luck.
>>
>>28670107
I'm not really a trainer either... I was just curious as to what you all do.
>>
>>28670077
That sounds really chill. Is it nice having a Chikorita? I've always wanted one, but living in Hoenn they're kind of rare so I've never even met one in person before. I saw one in a contest once, though.
>>
>>28669964
Shirt on your Lugia, Justin.
>>
>>28669969
I'd assume there will be some investigation but if it's ruled accidental I'm sure he'll face no ramifications
>>28670007
I'm technically an Ace Trainer but I don't think I fit the normal Ace stereotypes.
Nowadays I just spend a lot of time building up the community in Pacifidlog.
>>
File: Meowzie-1.jpg (15KB, 512x365px) Image search: [Google]
Meowzie-1.jpg
15KB, 512x365px
I am so fucking pissed right now guys
>From Kalos
>On vacation in Unova
>Shopping Mall Nine was fantastic
>Looking for directions to Castelia
>See this guy on a motorcycle
>worried he might not understand my very thick Kalos accent
>if people not familiar with the accent of Kalos don't listen very carefully, they completely misunderstand what the person was saying and usually gets twisted into a whole different sentence
>Ask him for directions and points of interests
>says he understands me, he's got family up in Kalos and that's where he learned many of his romance techniques
>thankArceus.jpg
>Suddenly this one girl comes along
>introduce myself as Vicky
>say "Good day, is it not? How would you describe the Floccesy Farm?"
>she gets pissed
>she suddenly whips out her Hydreigon and challenges me to a battle
>know that the unspoken worldwide rule is that once someone challenges you, you can't back down
>toss out my Swirlix since she's the only mon I have
>we're not too experienced in battle since we're more travelers than trainers
>her Hydreigon demolishes my baby girl
>pick her up and start panicking, in a state of a panic attack and start running to find the nearest Pokemon Center
>bawl knowing I put my Swirlix in danger and her injures are my fault for not training with her
>Get a plane ticket to Kalos ASAP as soon as she's in recovery
>nevercomingback.jpg
>Even if that girl thought I was flirting with the guy on the bike, she has no chance anyways
>saw him checking out a male backpacker before I started asking for directions
Unovans are complete savages.
>>
guys help my Ralts keeps nuzzling me in the crotch

I don't know what she wants, is she cold and likes the warmth or something?
>>
>>28670007

Breeder class. I've been this class for three years now.

For the Riolu guy, really good punching bags run around 12000 but for your size and demand probably 7500. It'll keep for years if Riolu is the only one using it.
>>
>>28670077
ERROR
DATA ON CHIKORITA PLACES IT AS GRASS TYPE
SOL MEANS SUN
CHIKORITA IS NOT A FIRE-TYPE WHY IS YOURS NAMED SOL
DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
Dude, I hate this new job. I'm an intern for some freak with a huge blue flick of hair going around his head. He makes me carry all his techno shit. Good news is I get to travel for free and see all kinds of cool stuff! I hear we're going to see his friends in Alola next! Summer Vacation!
>>
>>28670295
Can't be any worse than my old job at Devon, Sea Mauwille was a disaster. I'm pretty sure Mr. Stone must have bribed someone to avoid any legal repercussions.
I'm currently working at the Battle Company over in Unova, our boss is a great dude. He'll often disguise himself as a janitor in order to hang out with his employees "incognito", but we all know it's him.
>>
Where did Ever Grande Anon place in the 64 brackets?
>>
>>28670163

Affection it demands aside, I like mine a lot. They like being hugged and will always greet you at the door, though the growls at morning can drive you crazy very quickly (almost returned ours to the Pokéshelter after the first days). They tend to be like Meowths and sleep a lot.

They don't bring money home, though.

>>28670266

Where do you think it gets its fucking energy, you uncultured Swinub?
>>
>>28670449
Is it true that Devon was trying to extract "life energy" out of Pokemon? That's fucked up, I always thought that was just some dumb Kalos myth.
>>
I owe a lot of tax money to the Unovan Revenue Service and I have absolutely no way of paying it. What pokemon should I train to keep me out of jail?
>>
All right, I am fed up with this and need a bit of help.

So I live in Unova and have this really big backyard, kinda proud of it. The problem is, every night, a couple Bishops with armies of Pawniard will basically war over "control" of my backyard. It's loud, it's annoying, it tears up my plants, and it scares my Herdier.

Is there any way to stop the war?
>>
>>28670497
Something with Teleport maybe?
>>
>>28670528
*Bisharps
>>
>>28670528
Do you happen to have or know anyone who excels in Fighting types?
>>
>>28670458
He's facing Tobias first round, Arceus rest his soul.
>>
>>28670497

>What pokemon should I train to keep me out of jail?

That's your first mistake.

Don't keep out of jail. You only make things worse on you. Get a Ditto. Have it transform into you and then let it go to jail.

Though the Dugtrio alternative for breaking you out is very popular, I hear.
>>
>>28670497
Get a Meowth with Payday, then spam it all day long until you have enough. Be careful though, using Meowth this way is illegal in most countries, so you'd get an even bigger jail sentence if caught.

>>28670528
Get a fighting type to scare them off.
>>
>>28670458
Those don't start until tomorrow, today was the last day of prelims.
But we haven't heard from him in a while, I'm hoping he's getting some rest. Between his battles today and the scare with his Ninjask he needs it
>>
>>28670528
Fighting types.
Or Capture one and use it to end the war, then you get an army packaged along side it.
>>
>>28670528
You could train your Herdier till it learns reversal, or just teach it rock smash. That'll really mess those dark/steel pests up.
>>
I'm going to Alola in two months, what should I bring?
>>
>>28670625
You're a competitive battler and you saw tourneyfag's matches, right? What do you think his chances are?
>>
I was reading this magazine article on the Kanto Gym Leaders, and it said that Lt. Surge from Vermilion City has the epithet of "The Lightning American". What's an American?
>>
Guys I need help! My town has a long history with the deity Jirachi. A popular tradition that's been around forever is the Dance of the Thousand Year Comet. This dance details the journey of the Millennial Comet and the Meteorite holding Jirachi inside as it travels across the stars seeking the comet.

Every hundred years, it's tradition that the people of the town create a new part of the dance to be added to the already existing parts of the dance until it reaches the thousandth year, then it starts over again.

It's the 800th year since the comet last came to my city and I've been put in charge of going around town looking for inspiration from everyone to create the new segment of the dance. Not only that, but I'm also taking up the sacred role of the meteor holding Jirachi! It's only a few weeks until the Millennium Comet festival and I'm stumped! I love my town and its history and I don't want to let my city down. Could you guys help me out? Any ideas or any thoughts on how to get my creative spark going?
>pic not related
>>
>>28670603
Holy fucking shit...
May Victini bless him.
>>28670625
Yeah, thanks for the info.
>>28670669
If you're going on the beaches, a dark type, Pallosands are some nasty motherfuckers.
>>
>>28670669
A Pikachu. I heard that if you feed it Alola pancakes it'll evolve into the superior Alola Raichu.
>>
>>28669832
Alright lads where are you:

>living
>working
>training

Johto boy here.

Been working with my pops basic fisherman stuff. Some asshead was LITERALLY trying to price gouge outside the Pokecenter few weeks ago. I swear to god I even saw this prick try to hustle a fucking 10 year old for like a million bucks. Creep.

Been training this sick ass poliwag I caught a few weeks ago. Hoping that pans out well so over all not too bad.
>>
>>28670681
Honestly, he's got an interesting battling style. He has a habit of holding back and letting the other pokemon tire themselves out before going lowering the boom.
But other times he goes straight in for the kill.
It's one of the most calculated battle styles I've seen, but at the same time you can almost feel how much passion he puts into those battles.
I think he had a much better chance when Ninjask was available to fight, but I think he could still win if he remains calm and continues what he's doing.
>>
>>28670223
you deserved it you "Le Faguette"
>>28670242
take it to a center and leave it there
>>
I was attacked by some wild Ariados and I think I might be poisoned. I'm deep into Ilex Forest and I have no antidotes or Pecha berries on me. What should I do? Do I even have a chance of making it?
>>
>>28670669

Condoms and tissues. You'll need them, trust me.
>>
>tfw went to Turnback Cave with fellow maniacs
>we explore for hours
>one of my friends decides to bully some of the local ghost type Pokemon with his psychic types
>We tell him to chill out but he keeps on doing it
>room gets cold
>black mass with red eyes and smiling red mouth appears under him, starts to suck him in
>Friends panic and bail, I try to pull him out but he gets taken in
>I panic and run out, I'm still shaking

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>28670773
Ah shit, I heard about them fluffy pancakes. I'll try catching one.
>>28670762
Solid advice, ground types were never a problem to me though
>>28670877
o-ok
>>
>>28670855
>take it to a center and leave it there
I can't do that, I like her too much to just abandon her man.
>>
>>28670812

>Some asshead was LITERALLY trying to price gouge outside the Pokecenter few weeks ago. I swear to god I even saw this prick try to hustle a fucking 10 year old for like a million bucks. Creep.

Yeah, I saw that too.

I was that asshead. If I see you I'll fucking kill you.
>>
>>28670826
>win

By win, you mean beat Darkrai, right?

Speaking of, odds are up for tomorrow's matches. Bookies give anon 50 to 1 odds on knocking Darkrai out. 500 to 1 on actually winning.

If you're that sure of the guy's skill, I'll drop some money on him beating Darkrai.
>>
>>28670913
take her to a center. I'm a nurse, I know what i'm talking about.
>>
>>28670812
Living
>Pacifidlog City, Johto
Working
>I make all my money from battling, although i don't really need to make money anymore.
>I spend a lot of time doing community work around the region
Training
>Currently training some of my waterbros north of town
>>
>>28670917
>expecting 10 year olds to just be carrying around a million bucks
Jesus christ, guy.
>>
>>28670719
Add a twerking segment. That'll go over well with Jirachi and the elders.

If we're being serious though, try modeling the dance after the movements of that new bird Pokemon from Alola.

>>28670610
>>28670596
>>28670628
>>28670626
A friend of mine does have a Sawk, and I do have a rock smash TM lying around. I do also like the idea of a personal army of Pawniard, too... might indeed catch one for myself. Will check back in tonight. Thanks.

>>28670890
Sounds like a Ghastly, or perhaps even Haunter. I'd go back in for him with some Psychic-types, they're quite effective against Poison/Ghost pokemon.
>>
>>28670944
I'm confident in him and his pokemon.
He can at least beat Darkrai.
>>
>>28670223
>shitting on Unova when your entire country is full of mudslimes

It sucks to be in Kalos right now, get the fuck out before another Voltorb attack happens
>>
>>28670949
>take her to a center. I'm a nurse, I know what i'm talking about.
I'm not sure I trust you man. Besides, it's not like she's acting sick or anything. She's just clingy.
>>
>>28670812
Sinnoh, I work at the Battle Factory in the Battle Frontier, and let me tell you it's one of the most boring jobs ever. You don't get to train your own Pokemon, you're just given random Pokemon from a machine and have to battle trainers.
>>
File: 12132106.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
12132106.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>28670944
>>28671001

tourneyfag's about to make me rich tomorrow
>>
>>28670917
>hurr look at me guys this kid almost bought my useless bullshit he's not nearly intelligent as my enlightened self.
>>
>>28671018
nah bro, its like pokerus but worse.
Take her to a center immediately.
>>
File: sketch.png (6KB, 640x940px) Image search: [Google]
sketch.png
6KB, 640x940px
>>28670989
>Sounds like a Ghastly, or perhaps even Haunter. I'd go back in for him with some Psychic-types, they're quite effective against Poison/Ghost pokemon.

I doodled what I saw. We saw Ghastlys and Haunters but they didn't look like this.
>>
>>28671061
Aww jeez, what's gonna happen?
>>
>>28670864
Please help I feel like I'm about to pass out
>>
>>28670812
I live in Castelia City, I work in the Castelia Sewers. My job is to get rid of those fucking invading Rattatas and Grimers and prevent them from escaping and spreading throughout the region. My trusty Toxicroak is very good at dealing with those things, plus he doesn't mind the smell.
>>
>>28670812

Kalos, breeder. I specialize with Jolly Riolu in tip top condition certified by the IV checker association. They're a happy bunch but Riolu that don't get favorable assessments I have some problems finding homes for them. Right now I'm putting off a new batch of eggs until my current group of Riolu have homes.

I have a trained Greninja and a breeding pair of Lucario. The Riolu like teaming up to try and catch my old starter by surprise; they end up wrestling with a Substitute most of the time. It's some funny shit to watch.
>>
>>28671082
Just stick it in her if you're gonna do this, stop playing dumb.
>>
>>28671022
Kek at least you still have your frontier I guess man. My buddy in Hoenn got laid off from his. They just shut the damn thing down, no warning, no real reason given. Poor bastard didn't even get his severance.
>>
>>28671082
well as the certified nurse that I am, what's gonna happen is your Ralts will have a horrible disease for the rest of their life and will constantly be in pain without a proper vaccination.
trust me, i'm a nurse.
>>
>>28671073
...Well, Turnback Cave IS said to house the legendary Pokemon Giratina, and that does sound like contemporary descriptions...

Your friend might have been taken by him. I'd grab the help of a gym leader, Elite Four member, or the Champion even. Messing with a legend isn't for the faint of heart.
>>
>>28670812
>living
Hearthome City, Sinnoh
>working
I'm a field researcher, I'm usually sent off to catch and study rarer pokemon.
>training
I'm just working on training a Passimian I recently got from Alola.
>>
>>28671147
W-what?
>>28671161
What kind of vaccination? Why can't you even tell me what disease you think she has?
>>
>>28670975
>>28671059

Do you even bargain?

Tell 10-year old kids you are selling shit for a million credits, and they won't buy it. Tell them you will bring the price down to a thousand, and they will buy it like pancakes.

I bet you actually work in some Pokémart or something, lmao
>>
>>28671084
Nigga Ilex is like a 1 minute walk both ways at most. Get off your lazy poisoned ass and head to the poke center.
>>
>>28671174
anon help me please, I saw that smile in my window reflection. HELP
>>
File: cleffa.png (34KB, 648x527px) Image search: [Google]
cleffa.png
34KB, 648x527px
>>28670989
That's.. actually a good idea. I read that the Alolans have many traditions based in dance.

I've also read Johto is very rooted in tradition too. Since I live in Kanto, I'm going to see if I can make a trip to the Kimono Girls of Ecruteak. I've heard legends that their rituals are very sacred and if I can get inspired from them.

The festival this year is taking place on Mt. Moon. Legends say that this is one of the very rare times the Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable come out of their hiding and play and dance with the people during the week of the Millennium Comet so I'm really excited to see if that's true!
>>
>>28671222
Welp, nice knowing you.
>>
I've been lurking here for about a month, but it's actually really interesting seeing anons' characters progress. Someone should compile them into a pastebin or something
>>
>>28671222
Probably some Ghost 'mon playing tricks. I'd go investigate if I were you.
>>
>>28671204
what I'm saying is you gotta put down ya pokemon with a non-lethal injection if ya feel me
what this other imageboard poster >>28671147
said you have to dick a pokemon
its the only way to cure its sickness and if you don't you'll go to prison for life for pokemon cruelty.
also if you dick your pokemon you could probably serve 15 years in prison so you better make up your mind now.
Not only am I a certified Nurse, but I am also a certified Lawyer.
>>
>>28671241
>>28671260

Please come to my house, my friends refuse to help me
>>
>>28670812
>living
Right now, in the woods near route 102, Hoenn.
>working
Currently unemployed, save for the occasional battle prize money.
>training
In the woods near route 102, Hoenn.
>>
How do I deal with my Garchomp being an asshole to other trainers pokemon, do you have sassy Pokemon?
>>
>>28671220
Th-that can't be right, the fastest I've gotten through it is thirty minutes..
Can someone please send help?
>>
>>28671275
Where are you?
I'm all the way in Hearthome...
>>
>be me
>living on the battle zone over at sinnoh
>training on route 228, sandstorms are a bitch to be in but I'm training pokemon who don't get hurt by them so it's all good.
>some tanned looking kid walks up to me
>she's another trainer, wants to battle me
>sure kid
>send out my Gabite
>she giggled, throws out a pokeball yelling "go sandslash"
>thinking to myself, "the fucks a sandslash gonna do to my garchomp?
>out of the ball comes this blue motherfucker with icicles coming out of its back.
>thefuckisthisthing.png
>damn thing keeps shooting icebeams, eventually garchomp gets ko'd.
>worse yet the thing was somehow immune to the sandstorm, I mean yeah, apparently it was a sandslash, but that thing looked like a pure ice type I tell ya.
>send out my next pokemon
>fuckyeahtyranitar.gif
>ko the "sandslash" with a stone edge.
>she sends out her other pokemon.
>it's a blue ninetails. pretty sure that's the same color as a shiny one. lucky bitch.
>not worried though, still weak to rock types.
>she tells it to use moonblast. the hell kinda move is that?
>it ko's my tyrannitar.
>fuckthisshit.jpg
>I pay her the prize money, she leaves.
any of you guys know what was going on with that brat? I'm worried she was doing some creepy experiments to her pokemon or something.
>>
>>28671265
>if you dick your pokemon you could probably serve 15 years in prison
That's definitely not a law where I live, so ah... thanks for your help I guess?
>>
>>28671320
where the fuck do you live
>>
>>28671299
Nope. you ded anyway; pokemon centers dont treat humans.
>>
>>28671299
I called my friend who works in Azalea working on the Slowpoke Well restoration project, she said she'd try to find you. Look for a Noctowl wearing a scarf, if you see it flying around then she's getting closer
>>
>>28671310
Alolan forms.
Due to the isolation of the Alolan Islands, Sandslash have adapted to the extreme temperatures of the Alolan mountains.
I don't blame you for not knowing about it, the research on these pokemon is still new in Sinnoh, but our findings should be published soon.
>>
Need desperate help.

My girlfriend went on vacations to Johto. She left her Eevee with me, as the little bastard didn't made it past customs.

So far no problem: take care of the dipshit, get pussy later, right? Not so simple.

I have a Poliwhirl, Corey, a total bro. In five days it will be 10 years since he's been with us. But dad has fallen ill and we don't know if he will recover, and we need extra help at the store.

I bought a Water Stone at Celadon's Department Store, at a discount since I've got a friend working there. Here's where things went to shit.

I go back home, leave the Water Stone on top of MY FUCKING LIBRARY. I go to bed with Eevee still on his cage next to me. Wake up, suddenly I have a FUCKING VAPOREON sleeping on my bed, the sheets are so drenched it feels like I pissed myself.

Now I won't get a Poliwrath, my father's business is at risk and my girlfriend's Eevee turned into a fucking fish.

I need advice ASAP because I'm going Zubatshit crazy.
>>
>>28671310
She's from alola and has the alolan variants of sandslash, ice type and ninetails, which is part fairy type.
>>
>>28671306

Canalave City, anon..
>>
>>28671394
I can try...
Staraptor should be quick.
>>
>>28671372
Just explain what happened to your girl, she'll understand
>>
>>28671372
suck it up and tell gf the truth.

kill your dad to save yourself the drama and medical bills. make your poliwhirl help you out at the store.
>>
>>28671358
Thank you so much!
>>
>>28671444
>>28671451

I'm literally crying as I'm typing this, she trusted me and I couldn't even take care of an Eevee, I don't know how she will react, her entire bedroom is covered in Eevee posters, she always said she wanted an Umbreon or an Espeon because it would mean Eevee liked her, how am I supposed to live with this now? I'm seriously considering jumping out of the window.
>>
>>28671442
All I did was try to save my buddy, I didn't do anything wrong
>>
What pokemon do you currently have?
>>
>>28671496
well if you're going to overreact like that, you might as well just end it since life will be too traumatic for you to handle anyway.
>>
>>28671497
I wasn't chastising you, I'm trying to get there in time to help.
>>
File: glading furfrou.jpg (117KB, 961x831px) Image search: [Google]
glading furfrou.jpg
117KB, 961x831px
>>28670855
>Talking shit about Kalos.
Please, you're just jealous of our beautiful region, delicious food, and the best League.
Mew forbid I had to live anywhere else. I'll always stay loyal to Blessed Kalos.
>>28671005
As for (You) I'll have you know that our region i one of the most tolerant regions compared to everyone else here. At least everyone here is productive unlike
>Kanto
-Shiver- Egh, I have to pray to Xerneas to cleanse that word out of my mouth.
It's polluted as hell, trashy, and completely overrun by crime. I made one trip there and came back traumatized. I'll tell that story later if you're all brave enough to see the true horrors of the Distortion World known as Kanto.

Now there are rumors of an underground terrorist organization but that's just lies. It's probably foreigners who are trying to take down out tourism economy.
>>
>>28671539
Kalos blows, go slurp up your Es-Magcagot fuck a Furfrou you degenerate. Your league sucks even more than your region too.
>>
>>28671477

God it's autistic faggots like you that make me regret living here. All the regions are nicer than where I was born.

Orre is a literal shithole.
>>
>>28671496
Tell
Her
The
TRUTH

Seriously, if anything the Eevee's at fault here. It stole the Water Stone meant for your Poliwhirl. That's all you need to tell her.
>>
>>28671496
It really won't be that bad. Eevee will sometimes go out of their way to evolve into a certain pokemon. It's possible that it wanted to be a Vaporeon, your girlfriend should be happy for it!
>>28671513
On hand or overall?
>>
>>28671539
>>28671551
I'm gonna have to side with him, Diantha is one of the worst Champion's I've seen.
>>
>>28671567
>On hand or overall?
Both.
>>
>>28671513
A Cyndaquil and a Ralts.
>>
>>28671561
>>28671567

I'm going to try fishing for responses from her, maybe she won't be that upset... come to think of it, she didn't like it when we were going out and Eevee couldn't play with Poliwhirl on the water, maybe this will get us closer together? And Eevee seems to be doing better as a Vaporeon right now, it doesn't growl at me as it did before.
>>
>>28670812
>living
Hoenn
>working
Expert Fisherman with a degree in Nursing and Law.
>training
I'm training up all the water pokemon I can find to show that fag Wallace in Sootopolis a true water type team.
>>28671513
I got with me a Gorebyss, Huntail, Relicanth, Kingdra, Slowking and some fruity ass fish with huge lips.
>>
File: 7947949756.jpg (212KB, 578x432px) Image search: [Google]
7947949756.jpg
212KB, 578x432px
>>28669832
Hey, i've just moved to alola. how do i get these damn dirty apes to stop flinging shit at my pokemon?
>>
>>28671513
Staraptor, which I'm currently riding on, Gengar, Mimikyu, and Hydreigon.
>>
File: 1474396734969.png (184KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1474396734969.png
184KB, 322x322px
>>28671707
It's endless and really not fun to clean up
>>
I live in the more rural part of Kalos with my herdier and Diggersby. I saved up enough money beating up little kids- i mean beating them in pokemon battles. I now have enough money to build my own brewery and start selling beer. Any pokemon themed naming suggestions for either company name or beer flavors?
>>
>>28671599
I've challenged 4 leagues so I have a lot of pokemon overall.
On hand I'm working on training some water pokemon to hang out in the ocean around town: Starmie, Corphish, Omastar, Tentacruel, Poliwhirl, and Sealeo
>>
>>28671707
Get them to chase you to some berry trees. You might get a concussion, but they won't be throwing their shit anymore.
>>
File: 1415730231991.jpg (33KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1415730231991.jpg
33KB, 500x427px
>>28670049
You idiot, she literally isn't going to accept.

My Zoroark is male, they're really independent creatures. Yeah they'll see you as a friend but not as a lover.
>>
>>28671371
>>28671382
Battle area guy again, thanks for the tip btw.
Anybody know how much these alolan pokemon cost on the markets? I'd just go over there and catch some myself but I'm waiting for a tournament to start in about a week so I don't have time to leave the island.
>>
>>28671798
the region passes cost about $40; but its super weird because depending on the version of the pass you have, you could either be 12 hours behind other people.
>>
>>28671798
They are quite rare and unknown around these parts, so people might try scam you with an "Undiscovered" Pokemon.
I would just wait until there are more available, unless you want to spend a small fortune on a sandshrew...
>>
>>28671310
You've made that up. I'm pretty sure of that.

Shiny mons that use strange attacks? No way!

What are you gonna make up next? A story about a macho mosquito and a human-shaped cockroach that come from another world?

Never trust a sinnohnian.
>>
>>28671372
If it's female, fuck that Vaporeon. It must feel awesome!
>>
>>28670007
I guess you could call me a Ruin Maniac. I spend a lot of time in caves with my rock Pokemon, digging for precious stones and fossils. Found a cache of fossilized Omanyte last week; made a bunch of young trainers in Rustboro happy.
>>
>>28670007
I'm a pokémon breeder. The most beautiful and rewarding job EVER.
>>
>>28672019

Kalosbreeder here, what do you breed? Or are you a Day Care attendant instead?
>>
>>28671849
Heh, that reminds me of a buddy of mine. Guy bought a platinum ticket for his ride over here and he keeps insisting that 228 is a rocky area instead of a desert. Then again that guy is always high on the fumes from vileplume.
>>
File: laughing monkeys.png (61KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
laughing monkeys.png
61KB, 236x235px
So get this
>Bitch named Becky was talking to Charles, my bad ass crush on his bike
>had the fuckin nerve to tell me
>"Back off slut, he can't resist my Kalosian charms
>ohhellno.jpg
>whooped her frail ass Swirlix with my homeboy Hydreigon
>so confused and in shock not even piles of Persim berries could save her
>ran off crying like the Kalosian bitch she is
>that's what she gets messing with a Unovan woman
>Charles said "Woah mama, that was pretty hot."
>sweating.jpg
>he rides off on his motorcycle into the beautiful Unova sunset like the stallion Rapidash he is
One day we'll be together.
>>
>>28671798
I'd recommend avoiding Alolan Pokemon for the time being. I've heard rumors of a pretty sizeable conflict between two zealous factions about - get this - which time of day they like more.
>>
>>28672038
The latter. It might seem boring but seeing two pokémon sharing the miracle of life brings all the joy in the world.

Also, I wish I knew where all those eggs come from...
>>
File: 1473061418980.png (2MB, 1707x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1473061418980.png
2MB, 1707x1301px
Hey look friends I gave my self a shitty to user name that took me all but 5 seconds to make, but anyway my last post was about how my chespin and fenniken are really close well long story short, chespin fell out of a tree when helping me with berries due to me now being crippled (side note I should only be using this for a few more days) and has been knocked unconscious now i wouldn't be worried if it weren't for the fact that he fell out of the tree, he was fucking bleeding out the back of his skull and those berries were mango and you know if the pokemon doesn't like the taste it becomes confused know combine that with an open blood stream and a chespin ALLERGIC TO MANGO BERRIES (he insisted to help me pick them he knew he was allergic so I put some "protective" gear on him being thick gloves and a dust filter mask, we just didn't account for him falling) and it's been 2 days since this happened he's still in the pokemon center, I didn't want to tell the others (my other pokemon) so they wouldn't get worried but they kinda found out after they didn't see him for 2 days so I told them everything we're visiting him now

>Shit phone couldn't account for lighting making my sylveon look pink

2 The original artist you still did a good job I just wanted to be consistent with this RP shit
>>
>>28672047
So you're the guy >>28670223 was talking about, hm?

Fuck off you thick regionist mudslime. You're the kind of bitch that gives this region a bad rap.
>>
File: IMG_9202.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9202.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Okay guys, i've been hearing strange noises around my town. I live in Geosenge and i can't recognize them from any pokemon cries. What should i do?
>>
>>28672210
go to the source of the noise, anon
>>
>>28672128

Must be fun seeing so many Pokemon but it's a shame you don't typically see the hatchlings. Day Care is great experience for an upcoming breeder if you ever want to specialize in breeding a species of Pokemon later on.

I started at a Day Care before I got my Lucario breeding pair. If you're interesting in pursuing breeding professionally meet former champion trainers of your region and IV experts who evaluate Pokemon for a living. It takes years for breeders but I heard with decades of experience or psychic inclinations you can determine a Pokemon's potential by looking at them!
>>
>>28672210
Geosenge town. Isn't that in kalos? I hear some new terrorist group set up shop over there. Might be them.
>>
>>28671889
>Never trust a sinnohnian.

We aren't all that bad. Except for Solaceon town, those pokefuckers have found political loopholes for years and should be nuked. Keep giving us a bad rep. Snowpoint is fucking awesome, Hearthome is such a fantastic place to visit as well.
>>
File: baddest bertha.jpg (20KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
baddest bertha.jpg
20KB, 342x192px
>>28672156
Fucking cuck.

If someone is talking shit about my home I'm not gonna stand around like a pushover, I'm going to defend it. She's twisting up the story to play the victim like the priss she is and give us Unovans a bad rap.
>>
>>28672236
All right, go ahead and ask your biker friend what she was talking about and see if the stories line up.

If they don't, mayhaps you're right.

If they do, congratulations. You just sent a poor, defenseless tourist packing over a miscommunication. I bet you feel so proud of yourself.
>>
>>28672287
Kantofag here, why is Solaceon Town in specific a bunch of Pokefuckers?
>>
File: IMG_9203.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9203.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOEVER SAID GO CLOSER FUCK YOU ITS CHASING ME FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>28672287
Hey man, say what you will about the people, but they do run a damn good breeding program.
>>
>>28670812
Living in... well, I'll just say "Kalos". I'm not really living in any one spot right now.

I'm a Pokémon Performer! That's my job!

We do lots of special training, too! We try to mix it up with some battle training to hone our moves, but it's mostly choreography, dance practice, and the occasional singing lesson!

>>28671539
Oh! Are you a performer, too?
>>
>>28672236
Fuck yeah!

I may not be from Unova, but people talk shit about us Orreans, too. She's just using her accent to backpedal out. I'm sure she was just making up that anecdote about him checking out the other guy out of spite. Not her fault she can't raise her Pokemon. I mean, I'm no professional battler, but I make sure my Pokemon can stand up to challengers.

You'll get your Charles.
>>
File: IMG_9206.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9206.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
WHAT POKEMON IS THIS FUCK IT WONT STOP RUNNNING AND CRYING
>>
>>28672248
I'll take your advice. Thank you!
>>
>>28672299
>>28672350
I think they meant to reply to >>28672292
Did i get that right?
>>
>>28672355
Is that, a swanna? Didn't know they lived over in kalos. catch it anon!
>>
>>28672355
Looks like a Swanna to me...
>>
>>28672380
What happened is >>28672292
deleted her original post and reposted because she forgot her name
>>
File: IMG_9205.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9205.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>28672381
THATS NO SWANNA THAT BITCH SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE A SWANNA FUCK ITS SCREAMING MORE AND RUNNING CLOSER
>>
File: 1445213090277s.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445213090277s.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>28672305
A scholar friend of mine named Brian in the Resort Area thinks its either the ruins screwing with their brains or its families from "old ways" having passed down the concept of marriage between humans and pokemon.

Or its the daycare.

I have no clue, theres a difference between consent and raising a false norm into someone's mind as they grow. Its strange how it flip flops in opinion between the borders of there and hearthome.
>>
>>28671358
I made it out, I'm in a Pokémon Center now. I can't thank you and your friend enough, I would've died if not for you. Thank you so much.
>>
>>28672424
Do you have a honedge or any of it's evos on you? you can try and use it to defend yourself
>>
>>28672350
Not the Unovan girl but I have to agree. A fairy type losing to a freakin DARK-DRAGON? That's just pathetic.
>>
>>28672424
It must be a Shiny. See if you can catch it.
>>
>>28672446
I'm really glad to hear that! It's the least I could do, I live to help people
>>
>>28672359

You're welcome! Good luck at the Day Care! And remember, when you're ready to start breeding pick a species you get along with and know well! Finicky Pokemon like Hydreigon can be a nightmare to start with and there are breeders who start with poor experience trying to breed over their capability.

If you can breeding for starter Pokemon for a regional lab is a fantastic way to go. I have a friend from Johto who got experience breeding Chikorita.
>>
>>28672404
Oh, that makes sense! They probably want to keep the consistency of the character and not cause confusion I guess
>>
>>28672474
I TRIED AND MY ONLY BALL BOUNCED OFFLIKE IT WAS NOTHING. MY NIDORINO IS IN MY HOUSE AND ITS CHASING ME MORE AND MORE
>>
>>28669999
>>
>>28672519
find a wild pokemon and fight whatever is chasing you with it
>>
>>28672299
Not really gonna say my opinion on the stories but are you implying that you're defending this >>28671539
...Really?
>>
>>28672519
Maybe it belonged to another trainer? try to ko it and bring it to the center to see if they can find it's trainer
>>
File: IMG_9204.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9204.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
SHIT I'M TRYING TO LURE HEM INTO MY HOUSE AND THEY KEEP RUNNING IN MY YARD HELP ME OUT.
>>
>>28672425
I hate going into Solaceon town to breed or to study the ruins...
Just creeps me whenever the younger girls start to oogle my Infernape.
>>
>>28672425
Can't say I know the guy myself, but when I last went to the resort area I heard a guy complaining about solaceon town. you want me to say hi to your friend?
>>
>>28672556
If she's from Kalos, she doesn't seem very nice...

Take it from me, we're not all this stuck-up sounding! I try to be nice to everyone I meet!

And that bit about terrorists is definitely wrong. My friends and I have had some run ins and I think there was a story on the regional news about it...
>>
>>28672425
>>28672305

Brian may have been onto something. I was sent to the Solaceon Ruins for some research about a year ago. I didn't find much material, but those Unowns, they start to get to you after a while. They're not really dangerous in combat, especially not alone like they tend to fight, but they're always there - lurking everywhere - and once you see one, you start to notice their eyes, their hums, their voices echoing in your head. By the time I left, I was pretty out of it. Even my Kabutops looked pretty human to me. I didn't do anything Pokephilic with him, but still. If just a day near the ruins did that to me, I can't imagine what living there for years would do. I'm still kinda fucked up from it all.
>>
>>28672605
Did uh... did humans look any different to you...? I have a friend who's had quite a few run-ins with the Unown...
>>
>>28672605
That's really screwed up man, sorry. I've got nothing against folk in a relationship with a pokemon myself but the idea of being brainwashed into it is just. eugh.
>>
>>28672629
One of the geologists in our research party started to remind me of a Sudowoodo. Nobody tried capturing anyone, but I'm sure if we stayed there much longer, the lines would blur more and more.

>>28672649
I'm not quite sure it was brainwashing. I'm no psychiatrist or parapsychologist, but my best guess is that whatever psychic signal the Unowns use to communicate has a negative mental effect on people. Our radio was making weird noises, and a couple of my comrades flipped shit when it turned on, like they were in danger or something.
>>
File: 1434682851031.gif (619KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1434682851031.gif
619KB, 245x200px
>>28672605

>>28672587
My Garchomp almost committed a murder after one of the men there gropped her ass. My Empoleon was hit on many times by the clerk lady at the general store (She was admittedly cute, 8/10). My Zoroark got a bid of action with a local Ninetails and found out he was being watched by one of the policemen there.

Solaceon is a degenerate shithole that gives good Sinnoh people a bad rep. I think the only thing that gives me comfort is it's not isolated to this region, Unova, Kanto, even Kalos has this. Solaceon is just more popular about it...or finding loopholes to justify it. Bleh.

>>28672605
Brian mentioned a similar experience. He saw his Zangoose as pokemon, but perceived it as another being for split seconds after a week of studying there.

He's still finishing up his Masters at Slateport University. I'm not a huge Sharpedo fan but it's a good school.Go Snowpoint Weaviles
>>
File: aromatisse.png (87KB, 273x374px) Image search: [Google]
aromatisse.png
87KB, 273x374px
>>28672339
Only the best. One time I signed up for the Hoenn Spectacular Contest Season and wiped them all clean.

Child's play.

This bimbo named Lisia was all like
>Hi! It's great to meet you! Even if you or I lose, we still had fun didn't we? I hope we all do great out there and have fun with our Pokemon! Hugs and Kisses!!
JUST
She had the audacity to imply I would lose. This meant fucking war. Shot out everyone in the contest out of the ballpark and as soon as results came, there was no doubt I had taken the winning title.

There she was, Lisia, a face of disappointment and shock as she hugged her Pokemon and we had one look at each other before the contest was dismissed and I shot her the Glare™.

I later heard her bawling her eyes out with her Pokemon in her dressing room. Never mess with the mysterious, fiery, and elegant Kalos Queens.
>>
File: IMG_9207.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9207.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>28672548
Trying to lure them into the house, i have some vintage bait i had from the Safari Zone. I can trap them in a cage i set up. Will this work?
>>
>>28672754
I guess, keep it in the cage until you get your pokemon with you
>>
>>28672747
...but that's... that's wrong. A Performer is supposed to give to her audience and make everyone who sees her happy. If you made Lisia sad, you must not have put on a very good Performance. Which makes it doubly weird that you won.

You said it was Hoenn, right? Do they have Tripokalons there, or just Contests?
>>
>>28672738
...honestly, this would explain so much about him.

...maybe that's why... anyway, nevermind. Thank you, sir (or madam, I can't really tell over the internet)
>>
>two days into revival of /real/
>names everywhere
aaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>28672740
It gets even worse during the Constest season, a lot of "dedicated" fans come from Solaceon Town...
>>
File: IMG_9208.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9208.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>28672786
Mission accomplished
Got them in a cage i had laying around in my basement.
Can anyone identify these things?
>>
I don't think any of the female Gym Leaders or Champions are gay, will I ever find someone guys?
>>
File: Trash Ketchup.jpg (38KB, 271x279px) Image search: [Google]
Trash Ketchup.jpg
38KB, 271x279px
You guys heard of Ash Ketchum? The guy that came closer to defeating Tobias than anyone else and almost won the Kalos league at only 10? Well apparently his mom is sick of his trainer lifestyle and enrolled him in a school in Alola. I live there and I managed to take a picture of him. He doesn't look so good now...
>>
>>28672834
[spoiler[ what did you expect, it's the easiest way to keep track of everything [/spoiler]
>>
File: download (3).png (19KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
19KB, 245x171px
I think I'm going to finish collecting the last two badges I need and then I'll challenge the Johto League. Does my team look good enough?
>>
File: OHOHOHOHO~.jpg (50KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
OHOHOHOHO~.jpg
50KB, 540x405px
>>28672884
never ever, dyke.
>>
>>28672871
It could be a Swanna with birth defects or an entirely new species
>>
>>28672884
Have you considered going for people who aren't Leaders/Champions?
>>
>>28672740
Slateport is amazing. If I had more money, I'd have went there. Alum of the University of Phenac.

After one of the nurses at the Pokemon Center gave my Omastar an unsettling look, I decided to treat everything with potions and berries until we left the area. The rest of Sinnoh's a beautiful place, though. Once I get done with this excavation project in Verdanturf Cave, I'll put in a request to study Mt. Coronet. The magnetism there is fascinating, and I've heard that I could evolve my Magneton if I stay there a while.

>>28672813
No problem. The more people I can educate with my findings, the better.
>>
>>28672747
Wait, weren't you the Kalosian who entered with a spritzee in the toughness contest? You got destroyed by my Infernape.
>>
>>28672899
>and he fucks up spoilers
Fuck, I knew I was wearing rose-tinted glasses...
>>
>>28672871
It looks life a mutant Ducklett? Definitivelly not a shiny... Maybe it's a new species? You should contact your local pokemon professor.
>>
File: 20140504_ash2.jpg (55KB, 260x500px) Image search: [Google]
20140504_ash2.jpg
55KB, 260x500px
>>28672890
Why are you sharing such an awful picture. Here, share this one instead. Much better, if a little... candid.
>>
>>28672900
Very good looking team! I assume your Empoleon knows ice beam? Claire will be a tough go without it
>>
>>28672934
Because this is what he looks like now. Jesus christ I feel bad for him.
>>
>>28672906
Yeah but there aren't any older female Pokemon Trainers that I've come across.
>>
>>28672930
It's just one accidental mistaken bracket
>>
>>28672890
That haircut is meme material.
>>
>>28672871
I've heard a lot about these creatures called Ultra Beasts lately, could it be one of those?
>>
>>28672969
I'm sure he looks fine right now! I bet your picture is a phoney photoshop! That hair looks fake, and his face doesn't even look the same! You're just some hater who probably lost to him in the Kalos League, I bet! Get lost, Tomo. Go play guitar somewhere else!
>>
>>28672981
Just highlight and hit Ctrl+S. It's really not hard.
>>
>>28672954
Yeah, and if things get tough I can switch to Spritzee and set up a wish or as a last resort use Moonblast
>>
>>28672871
I believe those are bowls, anon.
>>
>>28672987
>believing conspiracy bullshit
Besides, the so-called Ultra Beasts are larger than that, aren't they?
>>
>>28672900
Looks great, a bit of forewarning though, Claire is a bitch... She very reluctantly hands out badges and I had to go on some quest to get mine.
>>
>>28672987
It might be. I've heard rumors that Ultra Beasts are the "Mega Evolution of humanity", but that could just be bullshit. If the theory's true, though, and that is an Ultra Beast as well, then that could be some local kid. Any kids go missing in your area lately? You don't have a Hypno, do you?
>>
>>28673012
That would definitely be good for Kingdra
>>
File: VqEj1Pl.gif (888KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
VqEj1Pl.gif
888KB, 450x252px
>>28672900
I happen to be an expert on Empoleon (I've had him since he hatched as a piplup) I can help you there. He should know ice beam and either be a tank or some kind of defense.

There is an old trick you can do with a Petaya berry if you can find one I know of as well to make him physically unstoppable as opposed to special.

Haven't raised the other 5 you got there but Braviary is a bulky cousin to Staraptor...
>>
>>28672987
>He believes in Ultra-Beasts
I bet you think "the Missing Number" exists, too, delusionalfag.
>>
>>28673055
Hypno don't steal kids, that was a myth disapproven a long time ago
>>
>>28672954
Thanks again for saving me
>>
Hold the phone, when did people start saying that Humans have Mega Evolutions? ((Seriously, this is the first I've heard of it, is there any evidence from previous games, manga, anime to mention this? I know that GameFreak does enjoy a little bit of Dark Souls tier lore in previous installments))
>>
>>28673084
Don't mention it! It's what I love to do
>>
>>28673049
Yeah, I was on the verge of tears when I didn't get the badge last time, especially after having to go through the same thing with Whitney. It was the reason I gave up on my dream of getting to the league
>>
>>28673081
I know. I was just making a little joke.
>>
>>28673141
Sorry, I'm just sick of hearing that old wives tale...
>>
File: celeste.jpg (441KB, 700x602px) Image search: [Google]
celeste.jpg
441KB, 700x602px
>>28672792
Smoke and mirrors. It's all about playing up your cards and manipulating many variables to achieve your true desires. Along with the art of Pokemon Contests, my Pokemon and I have learned along the way the arts of masking your emotions, detecting sabotage among many other tactics that slip by under people's noses all the time.

That little fairy tale they tell newcomers about friendship and making people happy, I'll redpill you now and say it's a much more darker and fierce ring in there.

The contests are all about coming out on top. It's our job to achieve the titles of power for not just your Pokemon but yourself. You need to show that you have authority in this world. So in a way, you're right. You are making people happy, but its you and your Pokemon only. You watch out for your own.

This ideal has been around for centuries in the art of Showcasing and Contests. People are so desperate to achieve glory that many don't make the cut. They fall behind like a Rapidash breaking its leg last minute in the race.

You know that story about the Performer in Celadon who "mysteriously" started hurling on stage? Sabotage. Or in Nimbasa of how the sandbags "accidentally" fell on one of the performers? A plan was behind that.

Lisia? She was getting to cocky. This would lead to her downfall sooner or later so I had to teach her a lesson and knock her down a few levels.

You need to be level headed in this game. You don't keep your head straight? Corruption. Some girls as so desperate for the win they sleep with the hosts to ensure the victory. Pathetic.

Watch your back. This game will only level up in difficulty for you.

If you're lucky there are some Tripokalons in Hoenn, you have to watch closely though cause spots fill up fast.

I hope my word of advice taught you some new tips on Pokemon Contests!
>>
>>28673161
Fair enough. I'm sure in some regions people take that meme seriously.
>>
File: 1408033226820.gif (2MB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
1408033226820.gif
2MB, 320x192px
So...who can't wait for Christmas?

Snowpoint's fucking awesome when it happens.
>>
>>28673217
What pokemon is that?
>>
>>28673217
>snow
NICE CLIMATE SINNOH FAGS
>>
>>28673247
Its a raticate in a .gif I saved can't you tell?
>>
>>28673217
Eh, the holiday itself isn't all that interesting to me but I do plan on heading over there during the winter. gonna catch me an abomasnow. read something about it having a mega evolution and I wanna do a hail team anyway.
>>
>>28673217
Counting down the days till my Christmas vacation, Snowpointer...
Can't wait to go visit the Onsens there
>>
>>28673217
It's always pretty warm down here during Christmas. That's why I got a Snover, the kids here love it and the parent's have really grown on the idea of ironic christmas decorations
>>
>>28673169
First of all, I'm in Kalos right now.

Second, this "mysterious, threatening world" you're describing isn't the world of Tripokalons and Pokémon Performers at all! Elle is a true Kalos Queen, and she never had to stoop to low levels like you're talking about. She just goes out on stage like the rest of us and gives her all to the audience. Clearly, you don't know anything about Elle at all! I'm going to keep performing until I'm Kalos Queen, and I'm going to do it my way, by not giving up until the end.

You can talk shit on an anonymous message board, but I'd win any Tripokalon against you, any day, no matter how many nasty tricks you try and pull. Bitch.
>>
Decided to bite the bullet and put a name up.

Got my strategy down for my match tomorrow, went through it with my team. Not much else to do but lurk for now.

Currently considering where to go after the League here. Going to take a few months off while I wait for Ninjask to recover fully, but I'll be getting back on the battling circuit after. Anyone got any recommendations for the next League to challenge after Hoenn?
>>
>>28673348
Shoot, removed my trip and username for another thread. Yeah, this is still me, and I mean every word of it!
>>
>>28673355
I'd head over and do that while Island festival Alola has.
>>
File: 1474341257249.gif (13KB, 53x88px) Image search: [Google]
1474341257249.gif
13KB, 53x88px
Hey guys! I finally mega-evolved my Beedrill and already gotten through 6 gyms (Sinnoh).

How are you guys doing?
>>
>>28673377
I heard it's just, like, a school or something. Is there really some sort of competition?
>>
>No Motorcycles in Kalos
>Just pussies riding around on roller skates and bicycles
Why the fuck is Kalos so garbage?
>>
>>28673382
Hey I used to live in sinnoh, but the whole pokephillic situation drove me out but I still visit time to time, to visit family and freinds mostly friends anyways
>>
File: queen of manipulation.jpg (354KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
queen of manipulation.jpg
354KB, 1000x1000px
>>28672912
I sure am. I'm joyous you remember me! You need to have better connection with your Infernape. Your Infernape simply didn't feel confident in the performance which led to me taking the win.

Be grateful. My Spritzee needs more time to blossom and train and is anxious to learn more in the future. You don't know true horrors until you've seen my Gallade.

How would I describe him? Let's just say Spirtzee is a simple Tackle move, it'll improve with more training, but Gallade is like Giratina's Shadow Force.

You have a long road ahead of you dear friend.
>>
>>28673377
There's no official League in Alola, right? I might spend my break there. Maybe I'll find a Pokemon to put on my team.

>>28673382
Nice. I just practiced Mega Evolution with Scizor, myself. I'm only borrowing a Key Stone for my match tomorrow, but maybe we'll get to do it as a regular thing one day if I ever find a Key Stone of my own.
>>
>>28673413
Yeah, there's this whole thing with a "totem" Pokemon, apparently it's this specimen of a Pokemon species that's somehow stronger and bigger than the rest of its brethren.
>>
>>28673382
the seventh gym is the ice gym over in snowpoint right? hope ya started with a chimchar. fire types are crazy rare around these parts.
>>
My Trainer found out I was using her computer, but fortunately she's apparently okay with it, so long as I don't use it to download porn.

>>28673217
Winter a shit. I'd rather it wait a long time to get here, but Christmas is free to hurry up as soon as winter actually hits.

>>28673455
Are you the anon with the Zoroark gf a bit up?
>>
>>28673415
>He's never been to Lumiose City.
Get with it, Biker. There's motorcycles, they're just in cities. Do you want to ride your bike over sharp rocks that only a Rhyhorn can handle?
>>
>>28671513
My bro Aron is napping right now. I've got a few fossils, too, but I haven't been able to get home to reanimate them for a while.
>>
>>28673382
I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck to do with this lazy asshole.

He eats oranges like crazy and occasionally my Starmie picks up a radio signal from him. I've literally turned him into a fucking couch in my living room, Zygarde does nothing all day. What a strange Pokemon.
>>
>>28673466
I have the Ribbon to prove it, you didn't know what you were doing, using beautiful attacks and your Spritzee didn't even look like it had a single orange pokeblock.
>>
So I fell off a cliff and I ended up in pyramid. Also, my legs are gone. Weird, huh? Anyway, there's some dumb kid throwing pokeballs at me. Fucks his problem?
>>
What makes for a better steak, Tauros or Bouffalant?
>>
>>28673524
YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE?! WHERE DID YOU GET IT? DID YOU GET IT RECENTLY?!

I mean, uh... one of my friends used to have one, but she uh... lost it recently...? Maybe you found it? I'm sure she'd love to have it back!
>>
>>28673538
Bro how the fuck does a Yamask type with no fingers.
>>
>>28673502
No rock is too sharp for my wheels Furfrou-fucker
whats the point of being a biker if I can only express my passion in the city?
I want to go outside the center of your shitty region and tell your natives that wonders of biking.
>>
>>28670223
>>28672047
im cackling
>>
>>28673488
Nah, I'm from Kanto. Long story.

I got here with a Beedrill, Cloyster, Porygon, and Wash Rotom. Have recently just decided to become a trainer and have also just recently evolve my porygon into a porygon2 and get a key stone from a friend who's into this stuff (also a long story of how he got it over the course of these threads) to evolve my Beedrill.
>>
>>28673169

Holy fuck am I glad I don't home my bred Pokemon to psychos like you. I feel bad for any Pokemon that has to live with someone that repugnant.

Take a long walk into Terminus Cave; don't come back.
>>
>>28673572
Hey, no need to be so rough! You could always head down to Vaniville Town. There's uh, a woman who lives there who really enjoys speed. I mean, going fast. She's a racer.
>>
File: Lugarugan.png (384KB, 672x812px) Image search: [Google]
Lugarugan.png
384KB, 672x812px
Oh shit, some alolan tourist's dog thing just evolved and started attacking people I'm gonna go ko it before it hurts anybody. any advice? here's a picture I managed to get of it
>>
>>28673567
Dunno, I never seen it before Yamask? Kek, what Yamask stupid Yamask. Yamask ya, right?
>>
>>28673602
Oh. The Polynesian cultural attractions have increased and we have been getting a lot more Alolan visitors than ever (almost 100℅ increase).

Remember, their species of pokemon are WILDY different from ours. Poor thing's probably just scared.
>>
>>28673596
oh yeah, just one person in Kalos truly enjoys biking.
yeah you know what? I'll totally just take my wheeler all the way down to Vanillaville!
Holy shit I knew Kalos' people were dumb but this is just taking the Poffin and eating it.
>>
>>28673558
I went to Unova two years ago, it was causing ruckus between Undella and Yamaji town and both towns warned everyone travelling there of him.

I happened to be in the area training a Weavile and giving my Empoleon a bit of a warm-up before going to the PWT and next thing I know this fat fuck bursts from the woods and attacks me. I almost died.

He now literally, I AM NOT KIDDING YOU, eats oranges and sits in my goddamn mansion all day. I haven't used him for battle nor has he done anything mystical outside of spam radio signals that my Starmie picks up.

He's a fat fucking snake. It's cute but...I'm mildly disappointed that such a thing is just...this?
>>
File: topsy turvy.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
topsy turvy.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>28673533
As I said, she simply needs training. She'll come back one day. And on that day, I would recommend you pray for Cresselia's blessing.

Pokeblocks? The poor man's food. I have learned plenty ancient techniques from numerous masters that have aided my Pokemon in many ways and will learn many more.

I look forward to our encounter again, dearest competitor.
>>
>>28673700
Alright, can't wait to see you take 4th place again, Flame just loves those 1st place ribbons.
>>
>>28673695
oh hey, I know a guy who has this weird dog looking thing that looks sorta like that thing. know anything about that?
>>
File: tee hee hee.png (124KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tee hee hee.png
124KB, 480x280px
>>28673367
no prob I understand!
>>28673348
Oh hohoho, that's charming. Deny all you wish, I'm merely offering you advice on how to survive in this world. Maybe one day we'll meet.

I hope to perform with you under the moonlight of the Old Chateau in Sinnoh.

Tis would truly be a match of the ages.
>>
>>28673664
Oh goodness what have I done...?
>>28673695
Is it the snake... all the time? I mean... it doesn't... change into anything else...?
>>
Do you think arcues stays on heaven out of fear of its creations
>>
>>28673802
No, he just doesn't want to see the Solaceonians again.
>>
Can you guys please stop fighting?
>>
>>28673802
nah man, My bet is that he's afraid that some trainer is gonna try to catch him.
>>
>>28673829
Who's fighting?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
HE RAN AWAY
WHAT DO I DO GUYS IM PANICKING
>>
File: azure_flute_by_ikpoke-d95s262.jpg (2KB, 150x145px) Image search: [Google]
azure_flute_by_ikpoke-d95s262.jpg
2KB, 150x145px
Sinnoh-fag here, I found this weird ass flute. What should I do with it?
>>
>>28673755
Nope

>>28673773
At best when he wants to do something he rolls/slithers over to it and sniffs it or examines it. I'm just glad my home is massive so that he can move around. And while he is vulnerable to ice, the snow doesn't faze him at all.
>>
>>28673955
Put it in the lost and found. It's not yours, don't fucking steal it.
>>
>>28673906
Is it nightime? if it evolves before daybreak it's probably gonna start attacking people
>>28673955
DUUUDE, if my knowledge of historical artifacts is correct that's the azure flute, go to the top of MT. coronet and play it. apparently it was used to contact legendary pokemon. so bring some pokeballs I guess.
>>
>>28673978
That's weird... my friend's uh... Pokémon could change forms, into the dog that >>28673755 is talking about and into a few other forms...

>>28673829
I'll stop when she stops making Kalos look bad.
>>
>>28673955
May I join you when you go to do what >>28674003 says?
I wish to know what legendary Pokemon appears when it's played.
>>
Thanks to the trainers who gave me advice on what type I should try to catch in Alola.

Though I'm worried that psychic pokemon may be too smart for me. Even though I work and do research in a library, I'm not that smart when it comes to maths and stuff like that. I worry that they'd end up manipulating me.

Are fairy pokemon easier to catch and less intimidating? I'm not much of a trainer to be honest. I just want one or two mons to keep my company in the library after I get back from this research trip.

Hoping it's not too hot there. I hate the heat.
>>
File: 1465603489487.jpg (216KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1465603489487.jpg
216KB, 1280x968px
>>28674015
I dont know a damned thing about it turning into dogs. It's been a snake since I found him. He hasn't battled (well once, I tried to get him to spar against my Garchomp and they both tied) but he is the most passive, lazy, thing I've ever seen.

I'VE SEEN SNORLAX MORE AGGRESSIVE THAN HIM.

Its not that he's passive that bothers me, pokemon when caught undergo a slight change in character all of the time, its that I was almost killed by...this??
>>
>>28673979
I found this thing in a cave on Mt Coronet, it in the hand of what appeared to be a skeleton. Whoever this belonged to is likely long dead and probably froze to death while climbing up the mountain. I called the cops to let them know about the skeleton, climbing up to the ruins on Mt Coronet. With me luck, I have a master ball and a Torterra on me
>>
>>28674061
I have a Fairy-Type myself, and I can say that she's very sweet and kind! I've never had any problems with her, even if she does like to hold onto me while we walk sometimes.
>>
File: twilight shine.jpg (54KB, 474x665px) Image search: [Google]
twilight shine.jpg
54KB, 474x665px
>>28674015
Now now, why would I wish to make our beautiful home of Kalos appear ugly?
>>
>>28674015
O-okay...
>>
>>28674069
Maybe it's not into battles? Maybe it only attacked you because it was scared, but since it's caught, it feels safe with you.

Maybe see if it likes those Contests you have in Sinnoh? Maybe it wants to show off on stage?
>>
>>28674015
>>28674103
So are you two going to kiss or what? Christ.
>>
>>28674075
I played the flute and some stairs appeared out of nowhere, they seem to be translucent. What should I do?
>>
GUIS I FOUND ONE FINALLY

MOST OF THEM HAVE FLOWN OFF BECAUSE OF THE POLLUTION SINNOH IS GETTING I FOUND ONE NESTING AT THE TOP OF SNOWPOINT WHILE TOURING AROUND WAITING TO GET INTO THE GYM NEAR IT

I sent out Cloyster from far away and had it use shell smash to prepare itself, thankfully it was hailing.

As soon as we got close it sprouted up and attacked us! Thankfully Cloyster had his speed boost and was able to shoot it down with icicle spears, not getting it but slowing it down enough for it to have to get down and heal...

as soon as it was weak enough I threw a pokeball at it and managed to catch it! I can't believe it guys I have a Shaymin!
>>
>>28674127
Walk up Em, no sense in turning back now.
>>
>>28674061
Rock-types are pretty friendly, and good companions. They're not too hard to come by, either, and if you're lucky, you might even find a fossil.
>>
>>28674127
Climb them man, gotta catch them pokemon yo
>>
>>28674136
I just reached the top, there seems to be something in the distance.
>>
>>28674103
For one, you keep avatarfagging.

Second, you're really rude and stuck up. Why can't you just... be nice? I'm sure you'd get a lot more fans by being sweet rather than sour. Honestly, you remind me of this other girl I know...
>>28674122
I DON'T LIKE GIRLS LIKE THAT! I AM ONLY INTO BOYS! ONE BOY, SPECIFICALLY!
>>
>>28674158
Walk up to it man, don't hold back
>>
>>28674158
Please, take very detailed notes and sketches of you can. I must have these for science!
>>
File: Arceus_profile.png (323KB, 1024x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus_profile.png
323KB, 1024x1021px
>>28674158
OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT
>>
>>28674069
I read a legend about a Pokemon like that. Apparently, it becomes hostile when the ecosystem is threatened; do you live in a very clean area?
>>
>>28674134
I got mine when I noticed it flying at the back of the (herd?)
I sent my Braviary after it and got it back. It didn't even put up a fight, it was scared half to death and I had to spend the next few hours comforting it. They're pretty timid, yours seems like an exception. Must be useful in battles, though.
>>
>>28674185
Snowpoint is one of the cleanest cities in Sinnoh.
>>
>>28674184
YOU ALL SAID I LIED WHEN I SAID I SAW ARCEUS

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?
>>
File: arceuskeepgoing.png (384KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
arceuskeepgoing.png
384KB, 1024x705px
>>28674184
Oh my fucking fuck, catch it before it kills you!
>>
>>28674165
Who?
>>
File: zygarde_by_silverbirch-d6rq8vd.jpg (713KB, 747x1037px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde_by_silverbirch-d6rq8vd.jpg
713KB, 747x1037px
>>28674117
I have 0 clue if it likes contests but while the authorities know I have this fatso here I'm not out to make myself a celebrity. (As a smart trainer I wanted to be sure the authorities knew I had something like this here, they aren't afraid since they're loaded with ice types and they know he's that passive.)

Anyone got and ideas that can stimulate a dragon? No not that kind, perverts Just something to make him want to do more than sit around and stare at the TV or eat Oranges all day.

I thought my Garchomp and Noivern could teach me anything about him but I haven't learned much in the way of similarities.

I guess I can't complain, he isn't aggressive and even then when we have people over he's friendly. Also he doesn't break things.
>>
>>28674198
Bingo. I guess that's a good thing. Just don't litter, or you're fucked.
>>
>>28674184
WHAT

THROW THAT BALL, NOW.
>>
>>28674184
Shit, don't piss it off, I'm inside Mt. Coronet right now and I don't want to die because you decided to just put your mouth on a random dusty flute.
>>
>>28674204
Who, who?
>>28674214
Well, my friend had a Dragon-Type that really liked the rain and water... maybe this one likes caves? Have you tried taking it to... I dunno, a cave with an underground lake?
>>
>>28673490
No just SanctuaryFag my user didn't work for some reason
>>
the flute guy hasn't posted for a while. maybe arceus killed him?
>>
File: SugimoriMasterBall.png (60KB, 202x201px) Image search: [Google]
SugimoriMasterBall.png
60KB, 202x201px
>>28674184
I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I captured Arceus himself. The bad news is that my right arm was nearly torn off. Thankfully my Torterra dragged me to a hospital before I bled out. Apparently I nearly passed out due to blood loss. They sadly couldn't reconnect my right arm, It's a shame too, that was my jacking arm
>>
>>28674214
Fuck, I dunno. The only snake pokemon I know about is ekans, and that's because my little sister has one. Maybe it's trying to store up food for hibernation, or something?
>>
>>28674257
>21:30:04
>4 minutes
>a while
>>
>>28674267

...Well, I'm glad you're alive, anon. But fuck, how did Arceus get your arm?
>>
>>28674122
Her? Tsk. Only one would stoop so low for advancing their feelings. My heart belongs to my Pokemon only. We rehearse and belong with each other in the world full of critics and spiteful cast members.
>>28674165
Ok ok fine i'll stop avatarfagging, I'm sorry and i'll admit it does feel annoying
I see you've caught on a few times, no? I frequently put on a facade to ensure wins and gaining useful information from important sources.
Hon hon? I desire to know this other girl. Why does she make you so angry, dearest cast member?
>>
>>28674214
Yo! You live in Snowpoint? I just caught a Shaymin at the peak of the mountain. It's no wonder there's one nesting here, since you said it's one of the cleanest cities. Ever since the pollutants starting coming in from Unova most of them have left...

want to meet up? I'd love to see that lazy snake.
>>
>>28674267
Sacrifices have to be made, at least your alive, I'll be over there in the morning to study the beast.
Would you like any sort of snack food? I guess I should try to compensate for your time as much as I can.
>>
New tread when?
>>
>>28674307
Oh dear lord your a Solenceon...
>>
>>28674298
It's Arceus. Fucking ARCEUS. I'm lucky to have even survived a single attack from it, I didn't have my torterra out because I had a master ball, I only took out my torterra because I was bleeding heavily due to having an arm torn off.
>>
>>28674241
>Well, my friend had a Dragon-Type that really liked the rain and water... maybe this one likes caves? Have you tried taking it to... I dunno, a cave with an underground lake?

There's three lakes around here...you might be right to try bringing him to a cave.

I'll see about going to Lake Acuity. If I'm this lucky Uxie will pay me a visit and sleep on the ground in front of me.

>>28674279
He's done this for two years. Hibernating is out of the question at this point.

>>28674308
I'm going to Lake Acuity. I'll be there all day. Besides Zygarde I'll take with me a few other pokemon, more notably, Empoleon, Garchomp, Delphox and Noivern.
>>
>>28674267
Shit, uh, do you think it would revive my fossils for me? I kinda don't want to make the trip to Oreburgh after the last time I was there.
>>
>>28674338
Shit why did that picture show up?
>Stare into the eyes of 20 year old me
>>
Anon here who got arrested the other day for sending out my Meowth to attack Whitney after dropping some shit about her here and trying to form my own gym. Whitney dropped the charges but I'm not allowed in the gym or anywhere near the gym anymore. I'm still not allowed to work in a gym ever again and I can't participate in collecting badges for a while and I'm forced to go to some kind of hippie therapy session that involves Chansey or something.

On top of that, they granted leniency and told me I could come back and try challenging the League in 2 years instead of 5. As for my Meowth, he seems pretty shaken up by the whole thing, especially since I made him attack someone who, in retrospect, didn't really deserve it.

What should I do with myself in the meantime? I still want to train, but it's been recommended I do non-battling things until my "anger problem" gets sorted out.
And sorry if I barely make sense, I've been in intense therapy with some Psychic types and you all know how that can go.
>>
This threads are quite fun. How did you guys find your role in the pokemon world? I just can't seem to figure something out.
>>
>>28674267
So like, what are you gonna do with him? you literally have god in your pocket. that's some real power there man.
>>
>>28674429
found the pokefucker.
>>
>>28674368
Oh. Damn. I have to get to my scheduled gym match.

Some other time, hm?
>>
>>28674425
I like fossil and rock type pokemon. So my role is a relic hunter. It's not that tough, just pick an archetype and stick to it to develop your character.
>>
>>28674429
Don't you ever come near my Infernape or any of my other Pokemon again....
>>
>>28674425
It's really fun anon! You just kinda find your role on your own you know? Just post some random things that you would say if you were in the Pokemon world. Eventually you may want to continue a statement you said in the thread and it can just *click* for you of the role you want to fulfill. Good luck and happy trailing anon!
>>
>>28674465
Okay then.
>>
>>28674425
Honestly? I made a joke about a guy in sinnoh fighting alolan pokemon for the first time and being really confused.
>>
>>28674384
Right when I see this I see an officer walking towards me.
I guess I had this coming..
>>28674425
Just use your donut steel OC you self insert as when you play or whatever. We all have those, right?
>>
>>28670068
>>28669800
Egg-finder again here, made it three steps into the Daycare before things started happening, I'm really grateful the staff were so understanding. I've never seen a Pokemon hatch before, it was... honestly something special.

Turns out it was a Pidgey, they said the egg may have fallen out of a nest or something. I wonder if it would have been fine if I had left it on its own? But it's too late to question that at this point. Honestly it looks kind of pale for a Pidgey, at least from the ones I'm used to seeing. I'm wondering if it just because it's just hatched. I hope it's alright and not sick or anything -- the Day Care staff seemed excited, but it may have just been the rush of things, they must be used to this kind of situation by now. They said it's "hale and hearty", so take that for whatever it's worth.

They offered to loan me one of their fancy Pokeballs to catch it with, but I just used the one I brought, I didn't want to infringe more on their hospitality, and it seemed to work out okay -- I guess I've caught my first Pokemon, hah. And now I'm staring down at this ball because I don't know what I'll ultimately do with this Pokemon.

Do you think a Pidgey is a good starting Pokemon for a young trainer who's just beginning his journey? I know my son has always wanted something like a Growlithe or a Houndour but honestly, I'd be a little worried giving him something that can breathe fire as a first Pokemon. Maybe I'm just being overprotective. What do you all think?

I'm also embarrassed that I have to ask, but what do you feed a Pidgey?
>>
This better fucking work also new bread when?
>>
>>28674359
Yeah, fair point. Like I said, glad you're not dead.

Should probably call someone from the Elite 4 before you take Arceus out of the ball, though. Who knows how pissed it'll be when it comes out.

>>28674432
I'm fucking surprised that god can be caught in a ball.

>>28674429
...Yeah, Pokefucker confirmed. Please move there so the rest of us don't have to deal with that.

>>28674425
I piggybacked off a Tobias post and things kind of just rolled from there.
>>
>>28674425
I use myself from the games. I include all 24+ pokemon I have at my disposal. Zygarde is not some special pick I found however and I try 100% to keep him from being "the chosen one" or some broken shit, I just like the fucker as both a DDancer and Rotater.

And yes I'm one of those 'pokemon have personality' types as stupid as it sounds.
>>
>>28674425
I just made a one-off post about finding an egg in the road and it spiraled from there. Just roll with it, and have fun! I love these threads and it's a shame they're such a rarity.
>>
>>28674425

Well I just kind of fell into breeding as a career. I was working at the Day Care for some extra money and experience in learning how to properly care for my Frogadier at the time. The whole gym challenge circuit fell to the wayside the longer I spent there helping out. I found I really liked caring for Pokemon more than battling and traveling.

Three years later and I'm breeding two champion Lucario, one from my region and another from Sinnoh. Most of the perfect Riolu go to the owners of the two Lucario but I get to keep the imperfect ones. I usually home them to good trainers if I can help it.
>>
well this was fun but I'm done for the night. see ya chumps later
>>
Hey guys, I was down in Mt. Coronet looking for a Shieldon fossil and my Onix found some kind of metal thing, and it seems to be really excited about it? Pic related, what do?
>>
>>28674307
She doesn't make me angry as much as she annoys me... she acts stuck up, but I think it's her weird way of being friendly. We've performed on the same stage a few times, and she seems to see me as at least a worthy opponent.

The most annoying thing she does is she flirts with the guy I like, and she doesn't even like him. Can she just not distract him? His head is already empty enough...

>>28674425
Probably not the best example since I'm pretty obviously just rping an anime character here, but I just picked a character I liked and am rolling with it for now.
>>
>>28674369
I might need to subdue Arceus first. Arceus is incredibly aggressive right now

>>28674432
Easy, get it to restore my wanking arm,

as for the flute i'm probably going to keep it as a decorative piece, it's quite useless now as there is only 1 Arceus out there in this universe as far as we know.

I tried playing it again on the mountain and the stairs appeared again, but this time nothing was at the top, just as I expected

>>28674522
>Call someone from the elite 4

This is literally god, I might need more than 1 person to help, the entire elite 4 and the champion would probably be better.

The only reason I wasn't killed by Arceus was due to the fact that I had a very faithful Torterra and that I caught Arceus as soon as I could, if I had thrown that ball any later I would have been dead
>>
>>28674514
You got a super rare Pidgey. I think they just eat small Bug-types they KO, so you should be good, but be careful- apparently, Shinies like that are super rare, so sometimes criminals target them.
>>
>>28674425
Yeah, is started a weak ago. Literally just make a role and say what's up.

Can't be unrealistic (ridiculous) like "hey guis what's up I have 6 mewtwo's and I'm a breeder lol", this is a rational thing. More... "Hey, I'm a Fisher with one gyrados and planning on becoming a trainer. Any tips?"

Then you develop your character over the course of these threads. If the story isnt too abrupt and ridiculous, you could even work up to catching a shiny or a legendary. Basically these threads are just text rpgs with absolutely no limits.
>>
>>28674531
Same here with basically everything you said pokemon with personality and including all my mons
>>
>>28674578
It's a metal coat, it will evolve your Onix if you trade it while holding it. Quite a lucky find!
>>
File: doge.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>28674214
Ok, this will be a bit weird, but i know one of the assistant of Sycamore (they are here in Alola for some reason, im work in a pokemon center in MeleMele) and they told me some things about this weird Dog mon than i find the other day, he is supposed to look like that snake thing than you have (no idea if pre evo or something), and he gains energy with some weird green-ditto-like things, no sure how to make them appear, but they seems to show when bad things are show in the News, like they try to be sure than everything is OK
>>
>>28674578
I'm pretty sure that can evolve an Onix into a Steelix
>>
>>28674620
...just how many of those things are there...?
>>
>>28674578
Oh shit anon, that's a Metal Coat. Stick it on your Onix during a trade and it'll evolve. That's how I got my Scizor.

>>28674595
Good luck to you, anon. Hope it doesn't start rampaging or something.
>>
>>28674241
Who is it that you like?
>>
File: 1403577399294.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
1403577399294.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>>28674605
The only thing I dont like is "Oh hey there you are!" past events posting is better. And I tend to keep a power-level to a reasonable state.

>>28674620

I still dont know a damn thing about the dog but I'll keep an eye out for blobs...I guess?
>>
>>28674514

Pidgey are mild for a starter Pokemon and way more manageable than even some starter Pokemon like Totodile, Chimchar, or Treecko. It sound like a good one but since it's newly hatched you should personally train it basic things like properly moving around and flying before using it for battles.

Pidgey can eat seeds and nuts, berries, but also are fond of worm Pokemon like Caterpie. Avoid Weedle and Wurmple, those are poisonous.
>>
>>28674425
I'm a Serperior. It keeps me from godmodding too hard, because I can't catch legendaries and probably won't even see one. Unfortunately it means I don't post much, because Serperior probably doesn't have too varied of experiences compared to Trainers.
>>
File: ouch.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>tfw you discovered a whole backstory for the character you roleplay as and why the pokemon play a vital role in the backstory and think that people are asking you about Solaceon town which is a town that has Spiritomb, furthering your characters interests only to look closer on what everyone was talking about and realize you dun goofed.
gg.
>>
>>28674641
I've read that the Arbok-looking guys are made of 50% of all the green slime things on the planet and the dog is 10%, so I guess there's 40% still out there.
>>
>>28674641
>>28674425
If the legendary isn't too ridiculous like arceus then in these threads you can just pretend that there are multiple of the same legendaries.

Like Mewtwo, Team Rocket made multiple clones of mew, they escaped, now there are multiple mewtwos running around. The most unstable and distinct flew into curealean cave and that's the one we've all heard of.

See? Easy. I love these threads.
>>
>>28674664
I actually don't get the whole "Solaceon Town is furfags" thing. Wtf is it from?
>>
Aether Foundation Field Entry

11-23-10

Case number: 01

I came upon a strange creature when I was out feeding Wimpod one night. Just thinking about that night fills me with fear.

It all happened so suddenly, yet I distinctly remember a bright flash of light. Its form was so odd, so beautiful, I don't know if I could call it a Pokemon.

I've decided to call it Lillie, after my late childhood friend. I'm going to do my best to recount how it looked:

Shape: Gelatinous

Coat: Glass-like in texture

Facial structure: none

Personality: none

Cry: none

Mobility: Levitation

Registered Trainer: none

Capture Rate: 0%; pokeballs ineffective

Attacks: none

Even my Pokedex has no information on it?! Just what kind of creature is this? (It seems fond of me. It enjoys playing with my supply case.) I've taken a sample of its DNA for further testing. Perhaps it might heal those three sick Pokemon at the lab that Kukui entrusted me with... Gladion's been worried about them. Will return to Area 151 again for further testing.

-Lusamine Ultra
>>
NEW BREAD

>>28674695
>>28674695
>>28674695
>>
>>28674425
Just start somewhere, pick your favorite city/town in the pokemon world, grab a pokemon you like, and figure out what you want to do
>>
>>28674702
Its the in-joke that its the epicenter of pokephilia
>>
>>28674713
>blogposting
>>
>>28674702
I thought everyone was saying that cause that's where the book saying Humans married pokemon was but that's in Canalave. So I really have no clue.
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.