[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We live in the pokemon world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 48

File: 1474071799751.png (203KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474071799751.png
203KB, 639x477px
Last tread >>28669832
>>
File: HNI_0074.jpg (100KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0074.jpg
100KB, 854x640px
>>28674695
>>
>>28674650
>>28674631
>>28674616
Shit, is anyone near Lake Acuity right now? I want to see what the big deal is about this Steelix thing. I mean, my Onix is nice as he is, but he seems to really want to evolve with how he's acting right now.
>>
>>28674747
The dude with the Zygarde is there now.
>>
these threads are pretty comfy tbqh

also x for legendaries aren't real and the autists that believe them also therefor believe thousand old myths written by ancient sinnoh nutjobs
>>
>>28674600
... Huh, did't know that was a thing, but neat. That raises a troubling question though -- if they're really rare, I'd hate to give one to my son and get him in trouble because of it down the line. But I don't think I can release it now either, because it will be targeted then, too, and plus, I've already caught it.

I guess I still have some thinking to do, but in the meantime I'll see if I can find Pidgey-food at the store, at least until this little guy can hunt and fly and do everything he does normally on its own.

>>28674659
Thank you for that, that honestly does help. I can definitely avoid those two, a Weedle got into the house a few summers ago and while I was trying to move it outside I must have spooked it and it stung me. Not an experience I'd like to repeat. My son won't be home until tomorrow because he's at a friend's home, so I'll give it some thought tonight. Thanks to both of you.

And don't worry, even if I decide my son's ready, I'm not going to give over this Pidgey until it's at least... lost the baby-ness, I guess. It seems to fragile and tiny right now. I guess it raises that parent instinct in me too.
>>
>>28674695

>Phone?
Check
>Few ultra balls?
Check
>Lazy Zygarde?
Check
>Spare back up pokemon for defensive purposes? (Empoleon, Delphox, Garchomp, Noivern)
Check
>Lake Acuity?
Check

I'm parking my car right now, I'll be at the lake in 10, probably a shorter trip to the cave.

>>28674747
Anon...
>>
>>28674780
>Legendaries aren't real

Tell that to the Arceus that took my arm off
>>
Would I be arrested for trying to marry my Passimian?
>>
File: ouch.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>tfw you discovered a whole backstory for the character you roleplay as and why the pokemon play a vital role in the backstory and think that people are asking you about Solaceon town which is a town that has Spiritomb, furthering your characters interests only to look closer on what everyone was talking about and realize you dun goofed.
gg.
>>
>>28674787
Shit, I dunno, Anon, would you trust me enough to trade with me? I mean, from what I've seen, all your Pokemon are really valuable.
>>
Seriously, besides battling what the hell can someone with an "anger problem" do that doesn't involve training or battling? Contests seem lame and are technically battling in a way.
>>
>>28674696
I was being IC there, :p
>>28674673
I've seen two of them up close, but apparently there are WAY more than two...
>>28674655
Why do you care? I'm just a harmless random Anonymous Message Board user. It's not like you've ever heard of him.
>>
File: 83isd5j1sogo8so2_1280.jpg (348KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
83isd5j1sogo8so2_1280.jpg
348KB, 512x512px
>>28674809
I'll see about finding a Delibird on the way to the cave. In the meantime I'll post when I'm there and have one.
>>
Arceus Anon here, going back to the hospital, they called me up today to give me a prosthetic arm, let's hope it isn't a shitty one
>>
Donald Drumpf would be dating his Lopunny if he wasn't her trainer

Fuck Dump and fuck whites
>>
>>28674823
If you're a girl or a trap you can try Tripokalons!
>>
>>28674795
They're, like, dude-shaped. I don't blame you.
>>
File: 1283829385511.jpg (212KB, 601x621px) Image search: [Google]
1283829385511.jpg
212KB, 601x621px
I've been breeding Eevees lately. Honestly, I don't know how they survive in the wild, since there's such a gender disparity.

A word of advice? Only keep one Eevee at a time, if you have a male. Since females are so rare the males have developed a tendency to take advantage of every opportunity to mate, and, when not presented with a female of their species, tend to do so with eachother.
>>
>>28674830
I might have, you never know.
>>
>>28674425
desu I'm not sure how to go about posting the whole Tobias thing tomorrow in a way that isn't just fucking fanfiction

might just write it like a sportscast or something, idk

>>28674823
I mean, there's the Pokeathlon. Still a physical activity to train your Pokemon in, just not as violent. Who knows, might be good for you.

>>28674853
Godspeed, anon. Might want to keep it quiet for now outside of calling the Elite 4 and Champion, though. Some really devoted Arceus worshippers up in Sinnoh might be kind of pissed that you caught their object of worship in a Pokeball.
>>
File: not detective.jpg (4KB, 164x165px) Image search: [Google]
not detective.jpg
4KB, 164x165px
>>28674795
I..I dont think so, but you should tell me where and when
>>
>>28674868
Maybe one will evolve into a Twinkeon.
>>
>>2867485
(you)

>implying trump or "america" exists in the pokemon world
shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>28674868
Where'd you get this picture? Do you know the guy in the background?
>>
>>28674875
It's none of your business who I like, you should just stop prying into my personal life. I came here to be anonymous, not to get the third degree!
>>
>>28674862
Well well well. A pleasure to meet you again.

So, how is your little rivalry going on? Aren't you at least slightly peeved that your rival is daring to mess with your head to woo the one you have affections for?
>>
Haven't been managing to get online much

What happened to the anon in the Ever Grande league that was aiming to take down darkraifag McEdge?
>>
>>28674868
Wait a second, didn't the guy in the background of this picture compete in the Kalos League recently? I think he was like, Top 2 or something.
>>
>>28674911
>anonymous
>posts with a trip and a name

k
>>
>>28674868
When I was younger I had a male Eevee that tried to mate with a female Flareon. Didn't end well, and is probably why he chose a waterstone when I asked what he wanted to evolve into
>>
guys, my gardevoir won't stop licking my f,eet
>>
>>28674823
You have the problem, or the Pokemon?
You could always try physical training with your Pokemon. It's not as useful for us as against other Pokemon, but there's an odd joy in wrapping tight until my Trainer dislodges me or falls over.

>>28674879
this entire thing is self-insert fanfiction, you probably can't go too wrong
>>
>>28674855

This, fuck white people and fuck Drumpf, although I don't think America would exist in the Pokemon world (maybe Unova)
>>
>>28674911
Too bad, it's happening
>>
File: 1292638804320.jpg (2MB, 2800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1292638804320.jpg
2MB, 2800x1600px
>>28674889
Hmm? No, never met him. The guy in the front is my buddy Gary, we went to college together. I think he's a Professor now, but I'm doing grad work in Alola.
>>
>>28674862
I'm sorry what? Even though I worked in a girly gym I stand girly-girly things. I think repeated exposure to it is part of why I snapped. What's that?

>>28674879
Ah right, I live near there. I hope that's not technically a League thing... I just don't like to lose and this seems pretty competitive.
>>
>>28674932
run
>Select all images of a Mart front
FUCK
>>
>>28674915
I'm up against him tomorrow. Ninjask took a really bad hit during the qualifiers today, so I can't use him in battle for a while.

Going to try my damnedest to take the Darkrai down, though. A kind anon lent me a Key Stone for the match, so I've got that going for me.

Wish me luck tomorrow, yeah?

>>28674934
gonna do worse than Ash did, that's for sure
>>
>>28674499
Well, I'm not sure how I feel about what just happened.
The officer came up to me and before she could speak I spilled everything.
Turns out she was going to ask me about the incident in the forest.
At that point I was already in tears. She comforted me and said it was alright, but it didn't feel right to me to get off scot-free. Eventually we worked out I could do some community service.
>>
>>28674911
>namefags and tripfags and is just cancer all around
>lol i am anoneemuz xD
step on a stunfisk faggot
>>
>>28674934
I'm the one with brain problems according to the therapists. Some of those are literaly psychics so I'm inclined to believe them. They say Pokemon start to reflect their trainers feelings, so maybe my Meowth was on the way to becoming that way too. S-sorry little guy.

>wrapping my trainer tight

dude what
>>
>>28674959
Is there anyway you can teach Sceptile focus blast? If you can mega-evolve it, it would out-speed Darkrai
>>
>>28674911

>anonymous

>namefagging

If I remember the threads right, you're that girl that lost to Aria.
>>
>>28674929
Most fire-type pokemon can regulate their body heat, so that would have worked, if she had been receptive.

Another thing that comes from having that kind of gender disparity is that females can be REALLY picky. It's good for the species, I think, but then again that kind of sexual selection also led us to ridiculous stuff like Unfezants.

>>28674919
Maybe? I haven't followed the leagues since I tried to compete in Unova.
>>
>>28674995
Just put it in the pc and use a porygon to teach it new moves lad, there's a reason those things are so rare
>>
>>28674911
>Literally post that with your trip
Also
>You did 9/11 confirmed
>>
I just got my new arm anons, It has a pokeball launcher. I'm gonna get Arceus out, I called the Elite 4 a few days ago and they all agreed to help subdue Arceus. Wish me and the Elite 4 luck in subduing Arceus
>>
>>28674911
>I came here to be anonymous
And so naturally you put on a name and trip.

>>28674953
Those are the worst.
>"Select all images of a Mart front"
>ignore the obvious RED CENTER front
>"Select ALL images"
It's a pain to use the mouse without hands, to add insult to injury.

>>28674989
If I coil around them, they don't get as hurt as if I use Magical Leaf or something like that.
>>
>>28675016
She was absolutely not receptive. Burned my Eevee pretty bad
>>
Aether Foundation Field Entry

11-23-12

Case number: 0101

The sample I've taken from Lillie, the creature I came across two years ago, had unexpected effects on the sick Pokemon. It not only healed them, but caused them to combine.

I've decided to call this Pokemon NULL. Such strength! Such vitality! Perhaps I could use their, no, its insurmountable power to defeat the Red Man? If left unchecked, he will surely consume all the life energy here...

I accept that Gladion is furious for what I've done, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep the Pokemon of this land safe.

Would Lillie be proud of what I've done? I wonder where its gone...(And why did it steal my supply case?!)

Will report further findings.

-Lusamine Ultra
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 900x651px
Hey, Backpacker here, born and raised in Anville Town, Unova. Currently finishing up a trip in Johto.
It's been a lot of fun here, I explored a lot of this region, met tons of incredible people, made a few new friendships and was even able to add a Pokemon that I rescued to my team.

But tomorrow I'm hopping on a train to Kanto so I can take a plane somewhere else, but I'm not sure where. I hear there's this place called Alola that has a lot to see, but I'm not sure.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>28674995
He already knows it. Don't worry about it, you'll see tomorrow. I've got my strategy all worked out. Thanks for all the support you've shown in me dude.
>>
>>28675048
Was an arm with a hook not an option?
I'm not mad, just disappointed
>>
>>28675048
What type are you going to give it?
According to legends that thing can be any type
>>
>>28675041

Such a trustworthy answer. Not at all suspicious or in ALL CPAZ for no reason.
>>
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Castelia harbor tomorrow.
>>
I think my Alakazam is plotting to kill me.

I dunno, I've found rattata poison in my coffee and noticed that some of the stairs have been ripped apart, making it easy to fall.

I only live with the fucker and the pests that dwell in the basement...I really want to believe it was them, since I think my bro is fucking neat.

What do?
>>
>>28675041
This is the time. You need to assert your position as a strong performer and destroy her. You do nothing, and you'll end up like the others who fell under and left in shame.

How would you Pokemon feel, seeing you this way. Feelings aren't meant to be bottled up for the average person. Without control, they will turn on you. Without a strong leader your Pokemon will be lost, confused and scared for you. If there's anything a good performer knows is to never let down their Pokemon and keep their chin up.

Now tell me, are you going to let this keep happening or are you going to take action for once?
>>
>>28675132
You'd think he'd just melt your brain if you wanted to kill you, fucking alakazam what a card
>>
>>28675093
Can't wait! I had a lot of support when i challenged leagues, I think everyone else deserves it too!
>>
>>28675145
Uh, okay... so you're saying I should tell him...? What if he says no and it makes our friendship all weird?

...honestly, all of my Pokémon already know. One of them is rolling his eyes at me right now because he just knows I'm typing about it on my phone right now.

Maybe I should just say something?
>>
We managed to subdue Arceus, there were no injuries this time thankfully, Arceus is actually quite chill when it isn't rampaging

>>28675099
According to Cynthia you need some plates/slabs for Arceus to hold for it to become a certain type. Apparently I had a Grass plate on my Torterra for the past 4 years, all I knew was that it made my Torterra deal more damage, I had no idea that it was an ancient artifact
>>
>>28675171
*if it wanted to kill you
Why is the keyboard on the xtransceiver so shit?
>>
>>28675132
You should get a Noctowl or Hoothoot to watch over the house when you aren't looking, those things see all. It should set the record straight.
>>
My Poochyena is teething. Is there anything that can stand up to her playtime? I've tried Sawbuck antler but even that just gets shattered, plus it's so pricey. Anyone have any tips?
>>
>>28675091
You anon who asked how to get a role in this thread?
>>
File: 1271122281857.jpg (44KB, 495x366px) Image search: [Google]
1271122281857.jpg
44KB, 495x366px
>>28675091
Hey Backpacker!

I grew up a little West of Unova, moved to Alola, then back to Unova, and back to Alola... I've never been to Johto or Kanto, but a lot of citizens of those regions moved out here. We've got amazing stuff: friendly people, active weather, unique pokemon... Did you know that we're the most isolated landmass in the world? A lot of pokemon that were transplanted here over time have developed differently than the rest of their species' population. A lot of Professors aren't sure if we should even claim they're of the same species!

btw, I know the originated over there, but out here we've got the best bentos!
>>
>>28675127

Gotcha, I'll go to the harbor tomorrow.
>>
>>28675238
Get a thick club, they're mainly used for Cubone and Marowak to hold, but they're really durable so they're perfect for mons like Poochyena or Houndour
>>
>>28675210
>What if he says no and it makes our friendship all weird?
Better than it eating away at you like this. Go for it before your Pokemon decide they're going to tell him for you.

>>28675127
Nice meme.
>>
>>28675212
Oh man, I found an odd looking plate a few years back with some odd writing on it, do you live anywhere near black city?
>>
>>28675091
If you like the ocean, try Hoenn. The southern routes here are all pretty much open sea. Great sailing, whether it's by boat or on a Pokemon's back.
>>
>>28675210
The average person cannot handle being alone. They seek a partner and you need to address this now fellow Performer. A chance like this never come easily. Some have to throw it away for various reasons.

If he does not return your affections and cannot move on from this, then you must decide if this was worth it. The ideal Performer knows how to handle herself in any situation.

Would you rather not say anything and wonder all your life what would've happen if you played a different card? That is your gamble and your gamble alone. I await your response.
>>
>>28675210
Better to shit your pants than to die of constipation
>>
So I'm finally gonna head to alola to catch some of those new forms. any advice on what pokemon I should bring with me for the trip?
>>
>>28675302
I live in Eterna City in Sinnoh, you live in Unova, I can probably make a trip to Black city though
>>
>>28675342
Other than Dark types for Pallosand, not much, your team should work just fine...
>>
>>28675364
>Pallosand
>new form
>>
>>28675296
>>28675320
>>28675326

Some of you all are more... colorful than the rest, but you know what? You're right. He might go home soon, and I have to strike while the iron is hot, right?

I'll talk to him tonight, and I'll be back tomorrow with news to how he takes it and what happens. Wish me luck!
>>
Zigzagoons are so common here. I always see them coming out of the sewers. I just heard a couple of them crying. My window was open so it was pretty noticeable.
>>
>>28675382
I was merely warning him of Pallosands, they are some of the worst Pokemon I've encountered...
>>
File: 1473283562.kenket_arcanitch.jpg (239KB, 1280x933px) Image search: [Google]
1473283562.kenket_arcanitch.jpg
239KB, 1280x933px
>>28675342
Something with Flame Body: My island (the Big Island, btw) is one of the rainiest places in the world, and the locals do not appreciate changing the weather. But if you've got a pokemon that generates a lot of heat you can just dry your clothes on 'im!

Pic related: Arcanine is great for drying clothes, but you've got to be careful for fleas!
>>
>>28675354
Sinnoh is pretty far away, I can just ship it over on the pidgey express it you're willing to pay for shipping.
>>
>>28675453
Just send it over, I have quite a bit of money to spare
>>
My pokedex just called me a faggot. I'm returning this shit.
>>
>>28675488
Yell at it
>>
Hey, so I'm surfing around Hoenn and I find this tiny island with a huge gold ring on it. It looks like there's some film in it, like oil or something, but I threw a rock through it and it hasn't come out the other size yet. What should I do, Anons?
>>
you know what I don't like about this thing? It's just a fucking herdier. That's it. They drew a real life herdier and made it cartoony. Seriously, it looks like someone took my mom's herdier and put it in the game.

Older Animals actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual pokémon. This thing? It's. Just. A. HERDIER
>>
>>28675488
Good idea. They're usually cleverer than that.
>>
Guess I'll give this one a try.

I'm 25 years old and work at the Celadon Game Corner and I'm the supervisor at the moment since the boss when on a trip 3 days ago.

I'ts a pretty loud place and it's always full of people that come from all Kanto and even we had visitors from other regions too just to play on the famous slot machines. A great amount of emotions are felt in this small house and it's this emotions that make this workplace really enjoyable.

Come and have a great time!
>>
File: gitgud.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gitgud.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>28675488
ugh, tell me about it, here's a pic of mine
>>
>>28675488
>letting your pokedex on 4chan
this is the future you chose
>>
>>28675530
Stop posting ads, asshole. No one wants to come to your shitty Rocket-infested casino.
>>
>>28675530
>blatant fucking advertising
MODS
>>
>>28675515
Where in Hoenn?
>>
>>28675483
Sure just hit me up on the PTC and I'll get back to you soon, username is" "scraftyfaggot" you won't miss it
>>
>>28674695
Exscuse me but I believe its we ALL live in A pokemon world.
>>
I live out on Route 12 of Kalos, between Shalour City and Coumarine City. I have a Diggersby and a couple of Lopunny. IM trying to get into the beer brewing business but am having trouble coming up with Pokemon themed names for both my company and beer flavors.

Any advice guys?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 352x240px
G-guys... I ran into a Lycanroc. I'm scared...
>>
>>28675280
That's an idea, thanks anon. I'll see if I can track one down on pBay.
>>
>>28675530
Isn't selling Pokemon illegal, surprised the international police haven't raided the place yet.
>>
>>28675595
beer tho?
>>
>>28675595
Diggersbeer?
>>
>>28675603
simple man just look out for those priority rocks. OH WAIT
>>
>>28675568
South of Route 131. My map just calls it the "Pathless Plain", which obviously isn't very helpful.
>>
>>28675555
>>28675606
I'm afraid I don't follow. I've been working there for 3 years and Team Rocket never set foot in this place
>>
>>28675650
Prepare for trouble
>>
>>28675603
Considering you had time to post this, it obviously doesn't want to hurt you too badly. At worst, you're gonna get pranked hard.

>>28675606
Varies on region, I think. Don't know about Kanto, though.
>>
File: 786755654.png (183KB, 248x421px) Image search: [Google]
786755654.png
183KB, 248x421px
My best friend's started dressing weirdly ever since she met Prof. Kukui. I always see her heading out to at night while I'm training Lycanroc. My mom does the same thing in the mornings. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they wanna be trainers! I hope Prof. Kukui and Hala teach them well.

pic related; my sis.
>>
>>28675628
Not too bad, t b h.

I'm not sure who all would be interested in buying it; in this area, we mostly get kids that raid the local ranch, riding the ranch's Skiddos. They aren't legal age. We don't have any tauros to use as work mons either so I can't exactly ship it to Lumoise City..
>>
>>28675668
And make it double
>>
I'm turning in, I've got a whole day of getting ready for my Research Trip to Alola...
>>
>>28675668
and make it a mcdouble.
>>
>>28675641
The locals sometimes mention a pokemon that uses gold rings to teleport stuff to different lands, I'll ask some of the elders
>>
>>28675650
Try checking the basement, anon
>>
>>28675650
t. Rocket grunt
>>
Oi, if any of my buddies in team skull are here I could use some help, A skuntank, koffing, and zubat broke in here and are attacking.
>>
>>28675728
Huh, neat. I marked it on my map and went back to my hotel; maybe I'll check it out in the morning.
By the way, what should I do about a misbehaving Pokemon? My Drowzee thinks it's hilarious for me to fall aslekjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjep at random times and forget about it.
>>
>>28675595
Bunbeery
Now with more hops!
>>
Does anybody know a good entry-level job in Johto? I barely have enough money for one meal and I don't have any source of income...
>>
>>28675636
>>28675680
I was able to hide from it. I don't think I can hide forever, though. I don't have any pokemon and I don't have any pokeballs... What do I do?
>>
>>28675735
There is no basement . What are you talking about?

It's almost Midnight so it's time to close. Looks like some guy broke up with his girlfriend and got himself drunk. I woke him up and told him that the house is closing, he was walking funnily but in his state can't say that I'm surprised.
>>
>>28675769
Maybe get a ghost pokemon? Or a Murkrow to keep it in check.
It's also possible that it just needs a more creative outlet, buy it some toys or battle more often with it
>>28675801
Kurt the pokeball maker was looking for someone to help him out. It doesn't pay much but he'll feed you and give you a place to stay
>>
>>28675801
I heard the goldenrod department storeis hiring
>>
>>28675839
>>28675847
Thanks, maybe I can get a job at one of them.
>>
GUYS WHERE THE FUCK IS MY JOLTIK?!
>>
>>28675821
GUYS HURRY UP AND RESPOND I THINK IT FOUND ME
>>
File: download (4).png (51KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
51KB, 245x158px
>>28675879
HOLY SHIT TURN ON THE NEWS THIS GUY MADE A FUCKING TOWER PAST THE CLOUDS OF JOLTIK
HE'S YELLING ABOUT GOD KNOWS WHAT
>>
>>28675769
Get an exeggcute and have it use worry seed on you, you won't sleep for a few days but it's worth
>>
>>28675797
I'd buy this.
>>
>>28675888
Okay, I looked up information about Midnight Form and I found this:
>Midnight Form Lycanroc provokes its opponents by pressing in hard and inviting their attack. When an opponent falls for this tactic and attacks, Lycanroc counters with its forte: a single devastating blow that finishes off its foe! The stronger its opponent is, the more excited for battle Lycanroc becomes.
So basically, continue being a cowardly shit and you should be fine. Eventually it'll get bored and fight something more interesting.
>>
>>28675821
>>28675888
Well, you can either try to intimidate it into standing down, or you can try to run. Or hope it goes away eventually without finding you. You should choose one of the first two.
Personally, I'd see how well it stands up to sharp, flying leaves, but humans don't have that option.

>>28675923
Sleep deprivation will murder your mental state though. Delirium is a nice word.
>>
What are your stances on marrying Pokemon?
>>
>>28675955
fuck off back to sinnoh with the rest of the degenerates
>>
File: 1421435378236.jpg (251KB, 626x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421435378236.jpg
251KB, 626x500px
Lets see

I'm sitting at lake Acuity's center with Zygarde. I remembered to bring my Starmie so I can pick up radio signals from him.

And nothings happening.
>>
>>28675902
HOLY SHIT HE'S BLOCKING OUT THE MOON
THE SKY IS FUCKING KILL
>>
>>28675955
Absolutely disgusting, the world isn't Solaceon Town...
>>28675972
It's just Solaceon Town, we hate them as much as you do.
>>
>>28675955
pokephilla is illegal anon
>>
>>28674695
Has anyone made a 'Very fast dog running at incredibly hihg speed' edit yet?
>>
>>28675955
FUCK OFF SOLACEON TOWN
>>
>>28675991
This is why the mentally ill shouldn't be allowed to train pokemon
>>
>>28675985
Hey did you catch a mon so that we can trade? I've been sitting here for like half an hour, and my Onix is getting pretty rowdy, I don't want him to wreck the place by digging tunnels all over the place.
>>
File: download.png (36KB, 430x110px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
36KB, 430x110px
Hey guys I made my trainercard I know I have long hair for a dude don't h8, but these are the pokemon I use ONLY for fighting they do help with other things but their my main team, I also subconsciously split the Males from the Females now that I look at it and yes i have 2 of the same pokemon ons being fully evolved and the other being the first evolution aka my turtwig, no its not the son of my Torrtera sadly
>>
>>28675955
As a Pokemon myself, I'm all for it, provided both are capable of consent.

>>28676017
Depends on region.
>>
So, uh, anyone know where I can get a shiny stone?
>>
So as I rode the boat up to one of the islands, a school of wishiwashi attacked the boat and now I shipwrecked. any advice on surviving in the wilds out here?
>>
>>28676075
It's illegal in all regions, except for a little piece of hell we call Solaceon Town...
>>
>>28675955
Pokephilia is illegal here in Hoenn. Though I wish it weren't because like to have sex with my pokemon. Thank Arceus I live in a town with a small population.
>>
>>28676098
Couldn't find anything when I looked for laws against it in Unova.
Then again, I was looking for laws about physical relationships, not marriage, so maybe they're different.
>>
>>28676116
Everyone knows Verdanturf is the Solaceon Town of the Hoenn region
>>
>>28675902
You can always catch a boat in the Vermillion City port. The trip is 4 days and like the ocean I recommend it.

>>28676092
In what island are you in?
>>
File: 1437441742775.jpg (100KB, 712x972px) Image search: [Google]
1437441742775.jpg
100KB, 712x972px
>>28676061
I found a Delibird. I'll let it go after, I love the little guys but I'm not interested in training him. I'm by the cave entrance if you need me.

I should be a 6'6" looking fellow.
>>
File: 1452878722341.jpg (96KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452878722341.jpg
96KB, 840x700px
Why is this board is so fucking damn autistic. and I'm not saying funny autistic like other boards, it's like is full of children for fuck's sake, it makes me cringe every time I browse this shithole.
>>
>>28676140
But I live in Fallarbor Town
>>
>>28676092
You have a phone, yet you're alerting an image board instead of calling Officer Jenny?
>>
Is shiny hunting ethical?
>>
File: no fun allowed.png (273KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.png
273KB, 600x594px
>>28676170
>>
>>28676170
We are lowest tier of board, a containment board for a franchise so cancerous it needed one for itself, like /mlp/. Of course we're one of the worst. If you want your shitposting high-quality go to a higher tier board, or a board so epic and ironic it transcends the term entirely like [s4s] :^)
>>
>>28676170
Feel free to leave then.
>>
>>28676126
It's definitely illegal in Unova, some guy got busted a few months back for trying to sodomize a ralts
pretty sure it's fine in white forrest, those hippies don't care
>>
File: dog.png (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
149KB, 600x450px
>>28676198
I have no idea, I woke up on the shore. that said I can see some snowy mountains in the distance.
>>
>>28676040
Just whipped one up.
>>
>>28676064
Don't be so self conscious cutie!
>>
Accumula anon reporting back in. I'm taking a trip to Aspertia in a few days to look into that Gym Trainer position. I called ahead and it seems they've got an open spot, so I feel like it's all but guaranteed. The leader Cheren seems like a pretty chill guy to work under too. Hopefully on the way I can catch some new Normal types, since right now it's just Braviary.

Saw a few of our boy Evergrande's matches, looks like he's really got his game together.

Also did some digging into Tobias - turns out the reason he's not in the monthly top 10,000 is that he has connections with the publishers and has asked to be left off of it on purpose. I can only assume he got sick of the fame or likes being thought of as an enigma. Going with the latter, because edge.

Also rumors that he didn't even make it to Cynthia so one of the E4 took him out. Can't confirm that though.
>>
File: holyfuck.png (104KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
holyfuck.png
104KB, 400x480px
>>28676155
Holy shit dude thanks! Man, he's freaking out right now! Like I said, I'm heading back to Mt. Coronet to find that fossil, but thanks for the help!
>>
I finally decided on a roll.

I'm a motorcycle fanatic and love to hang out with bikers since we share the same tastes. Any bike lovers here
>>
>>28676244
Early stages are always off-limits, though.
>>
>>28676301
Thank you anon.
>>
Say, anybody know how to properly reward a Tyrantrum with treats? I recently evolved him and I don't want him to bite off the hand that feeds him...
>>
>>28676398
Have you considered long tongs?
>>
>>28676398
Try something more spicy and savory
>>
>>28676416
I'll be sure to try that next time.
Another question, do you know how to re attach severed limbs? Just curious is all..
>>
>>28676398
Toss them up in the air and let him catch them
>>
File: kooped out.png (26KB, 229x252px) Image search: [Google]
kooped out.png
26KB, 229x252px
Do you think my parents would disown me if I told them I just don't like pokemon? Like, I know they're fucking everywhere and some of them contribute to society and shit, but I honestly just wanna work a desk job and not have to deal with the fuckery that is getting scorch marks caused by an electric rodent off my carpet somehow.
>>
>>28676398
You fucked up man, you gotta teach it not to bite BEFORE it evolves. Isn't that like common knowledge? Newfag
>>
>>28676330
Wow, that looks amazing I've only ever seen Jasmine with a Steelix.
>>
>>28676537
Then why are you posting on a thread dedicated to raising pokemon?
>>
>>28676537
Unless your parents are zubatshit insane, I don't see why that'll matter. Not everyone becomes a Trainer.
Assuming, of course, you're just disinterested and not wrathful/phobic of us.

>>28676567
>dedicated to raising pokemon
I thought this was general conversation.
>>
>>28676537
I never got the chance to go on my journey because I had to take over the family business pretty much immediately out of school due to some life nonsense, and I've always been kind of of nervous and even uncomfortable around Pokemon. But I've learned to appreciate them over the years. It's alright if you never warm up to them -- there's a place for all of us in this world.
>>
File: 1473731835352.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473731835352.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>28676323
I don't know how to respond to this
>>
>>28676558
Don't get me started on that steelix. When we were in school Jasmine paid more attention to that Onix than to any of the guys in class, and when it evolved she became even more enamored. Poor guys never stood a chance
>>
>>28676116
Just live out in the woods here man, nobody comes to bother you.

Also, an update on my overly-affectionate Ralts from earlier. Things are mostly back to normal.
>>
File: zygarde_by_silverbirch-d6rq8vd.jpg (713KB, 747x1037px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde_by_silverbirch-d6rq8vd.jpg
713KB, 747x1037px
>>28676330
Yeh.
>>
Alright, which one of you faggots called the police? They're in my town right now.
>>
>>28676629
It wasn't me, but the woods is always comfy, man.
>>
>>28676666
That's probably the best option right now. I need to stealth my way out of here.
>>
Crazyanon here. Just got done that hippie therapy session with a Chansey. It was just an hour of hugging a Chansey and making an omelet with its egg. I don't understand the purpose.

I swung by the Pokethlon to see if there are any training sessions and it looks like there's a beginner's training session tomorrow morning followed by a friendly competition afterwards. Think I'll bring my Meowth and Granbull, the rest of my team don't really seem to fit into this kind of thing. Anything I should know ahead of time?
>>
>>28676666
Hey thanks Mega Satan!
>>
Game Corner guy here. I just passed this weird guy on my way to saffron city. He had a black suit and had a bunch of people following him. And asked if I knew the owner of the game corner. He said that he was a good friend of him but he looked really shady and told them that the owner was on a trip. It was kind of scary and the people behind him looked like minions.
>>
File: 1471212549658.jpg (8KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1471212549658.jpg
8KB, 258x330px
>>28676590
My dad left for about five years during my teens to figure out what Diglett looks like underground (and found shit), and my mom's a third generation pokemon nurse. Thing's aren't looking great.
>>
>>28676688
all you need to know is ur a fagot
>>
File: slowpoke.png (12KB, 312x295px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
12KB, 312x295px
>>28676746
Look at this fella, haven't you heard the rumors long ago?
>>
File: oh.png (4KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
4KB, 263x263px
>>28676753
>>
Do you think pokepillia is legal in Alola?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-213250.png (150KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-213250.png
150KB, 720x1280px
Anons, post your little autistic notes on character development you've had over the course of these threads

>1/2
>>
>>28676797
Its legal everywhere are you retarded
>>
>>28676788
What rumors?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-213300.png (160KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-213300.png
160KB, 720x1280px
>>28676799

2/2
>>
>>28676797
just don't get fucking caught.
like go fuck your mon at home
>>
Bonjour~! I 'eard zis is a place to talk freely about current events, Oui?
>>
How the hell is inside a Pokeball anyway? I found a nice cave to rest and eat my lunch at Route 217 and then this Sneasel appeared from the cave and stole it from me, thankfully I have nice reflexes so I threw a pokeball at him and captured by pure luck, but when I opened the pokeball my lunch wasn't there, and Sneasel couldn't eat it in less than a minute since it was a pretty large lunchbox, so I'm puzzled about it, at least I'm in Snowpoint now so I'm not hungry anymore.
>>
>>28676866
Yes.
>>
Anyone in Undella town or planning to visit there, heed my warning.
Say no if a trainer named Cynthia wants to battle you.

Was a close battle until she brought out a Garchomp that earthquaked everything I had to death.
>>
>>28676866
KALOSFAGS OUT
>>
>I'm going to use this to vent about my IRL for a second desu it's been a shit week senpai

I live in Nacrene City which is pretty up and coming in the art world; lots of artists use it as a cheap place to have studios and spaces to just -make- art. Because of it, getting internships in the art world here can be pretty selective, especially because it isn't the biggest city either, but it's pretty "big" over in Unova.
I intern at the Nacrene Gym. My boss, and Gym Leader, Lenora, is awesome. She's super well educated, and when I'm at my cubicle researching for an exhibition, her Herdier comes into the office and just makes everyones day. I absolutely love it.
Just one problem. I'm working in a department closely linked to the Striaton and Aspertia trainer schools where we mix art and battling into some lesson plans and do some tours for kids...and one of Lenora's higher ups, some trainer named Satomi, has been giving me a hard time. She keeps stealing my work and crediting it to herself, without Lenora's knowledge. This is my dream job though, should I just stick through with it?

Whenever I de-stress though, I like to get coffee at one of the warehouse turned cafe's in Nacrene. And nothing could be better than drinking coffee next to my friend and only Pokemon (for now,) Petilil.
>>
>>28676799
>is a Serperior
>types with Vine Whip
>female Trainer
>Pokemon of same Trainer: Krokorok
>taught to read by past Trainer
>has had several Trainers
>likes hugs
>you can't prove he ate that human

>>28676870
Have you seen how quickly some of us can eat?
>>
>>28676876
I hardly ever battle with anyone man, All I have is a Cyndaquil and a Ralts. I'd like to get my hands on a Deino at some point but being in Hoenn kinda puts a damper on that.

Life is hard.
>>
>>28676884
What?! 'Ow dare you insult my beautiful region!
>>
>>28676917
I could breed one for you if you like.
>>
>>28676930
Kalos is a trash can!
>>
File: lycanroc2.png (53KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
lycanroc2.png
53KB, 232x300px
Alolafag here, every night I go out for a walk around the town, I took my Rockruff with me today since she would not stop following me. During the walk she started howling but I didn't think much of it, fast forward a few minutes and she started howling again and next thing I know.

Poof! She evolved I think.
She looked like pic related but I thought evolved Rockruff looked like bigger Rockruff, could someone explain what just happened?
>>
>>28676930
Your reigon sucked so much Fantina left for Sinnoh.
>>
>>28676936
Yo I'd love that shit man, lemme go catch something to trade for it.
>>
>>28676956
It's like Espeon and Umbreon, it evolves during the time of day.
>>
>>28676956
It's mutated and is no longer a Pokemon. You need to give it to Aether so they can look into it
>>
>>28676746
Shit looker is on the case, better run anon
>>
>>28676969
Zat is not true! She simply...left to further her craft! As an artist myself, I can appreciate such a pilgrimage.
>>
>>28676986
Oh, I get it now.
But the weird part is we've walked at night before but she didn't evolve.
I swear I saw something flying through the sky tonight, it was probably a plane though
>>
>>28677058
She doesn't like to talk about her reigon and looks like she doesn't want to leave anytime soon...
>>
>>28677058
Hey Kalosian, what's your favorite Pokemon type? Just curious
>>
>>28677074
Was it a full moon? I've heard that Rockruff evolves on really sunny days and nights with full moons, but that's just something anecdotal I've heard -- I've never actually met one in person.
>>
>>28677082
Perhaps that simply means she pities your less-cultured region, and wishes to enrich it!
>>
File: chousen_machop_by_raizy-d9pjj4x.jpg (21KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
chousen_machop_by_raizy-d9pjj4x.jpg
21KB, 270x350px
Anon from the Hoenn moving company here. I convinced my boss to give me a Machop. Luckily I didn't have to pay for it, and I could resign in peace. Though I suspect he gave me this specific Machop because from what I remember, it was one of the physically weakest of the bunch. Still, that's nothing that some training can't fix. I remember the little guy was usually a bit lazy at work, but he seems pretty enthusiastic now and has quite the attitude. Perhaps a bit of fresh air and an adventure is all he needed to become a bit more likely. We're alike in that way, him and I. At the moment, all we've done is beaten some Poochyena and Zigzagoon in the wild, a trainer and a Pokemon only really know eachother when they battle. Though he was a weak Machop compared to the rest, he's still a Machop, his attack is oustanding. Or maybe he just never tried until now, who knows.

I'm in Petalburg at the moment. Should I try the gym challenge? Norman uses normal types and usually the teams that Gym leaders use against first-timers are purposefully weak, so I've heard at least. I'd like to buy some balls and catch one or two more mons, also have my first trainer battle before challenging the gym. Still, any tips against Norman?
>>
>>28677124
>kalos
>cultured
Kalosian's are pretty delusional
>>
>>28677092
My favorite? Zat is a tough one...My partner is a Noibat...so Flying! Though I do 'ave other performers of various types...
>>
>>28677124
She's been purposefully dodging questions about Kalos, I even saw her shitface drunk after a huge contest celebration. She kept slurring on about Diantha and how terrible of a champion she was.
>>
Since I'm here I should ask, How hard is the gym Snowpoint Gym? I heard it's an Ice-type gym and because I have my Infernape bro and a Bronzong I feel pretty confident about type adventage, but I don't want to fuck it up because I got overconfident, also I have a Floatzel, and this Sneasel I just caught that I doubt I'm gonna use it there.

>>28676909
That makes sense.
>>
>>28677205
I shall not stand for such slandering of my region!
>>
>>28677205
Diantha was an pretty shit champion, glad that calem kid took over
>>
>>28677219
I didn't really have much of a Problem with Candice, but you should still train.
>>28677232
Then do something...
>>
>>28677101
Yeah I think it was a full moon
Holy shit anion I swear I heard some high-pitched cry of sorts, Lycanroc I think thats what its called is taking a nap and I don't see any pokemon outside
>>
>>28677143
I don't think Norman accepts challenges from people who seem "new" to training. Also, his gym trainers don't have that many Pokemon but they can be tricky since they focus on a stat like Evasion or Attack.
>>
So my Cyndaquil just evolved while battling a wild Nincada. Feels good to have some semblance of progress now!

>>28676936
I'm ready for that Deino if you are man.
>>
>>28677267
Alright, get ready and take good care of it!
>>
>>28676907
Kick her in the taco.
Unovan style.
>>
>>28677251
I will!...Eventually! I do not know where such a rude person like yourself is, anyways!
>>
>>28677283
Oh, no doubt! I'm mighty grateful to you for this. I'll train her well.
>>
>>28677290
It's not rude if it's the truth.
>>28677308
Good, can't wait to see her become a Hydreigon.
>>
>>28677143
I would honestly get some more experience first anon, Norman's Gym Trainers focus on the use of a specific stat-boosting item each and can be surprisingly challenging to battle even for people with a few badges under their belt. You can always come back later. And congrats on starting your journey. Any idea on what you're looking to catch?
>>
>>28677344
It's not the truth if it is slander! I shall challenge you to a...how do you say...pokemon battle!
>>
>>28677251
>Candice
That sounds like the name of a girl, Is she cute?
>>
>>28677375
Fine, only one 'mon or six?
>>
>>28677415
One shall suffice for an uncouth fellow such as yourself.
>>
>>28677404
She is, just not my type.
>>
>>28677431
Alright, I've got mine already chosen.
>>
File: 1407735268784.jpg (213KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
1407735268784.jpg
213KB, 1280x906px
Update:

He's explored every nook and cranny of the cave. Tried scanning the emblem in the center of it but that went nowhere.

Starmie hasn't picked up radio signals from Zygarde. I heard on the weather of a blizzard coming soon so I'm HOPING something happens before that gets here. Otherwise, I'm shit outta luck.

Meanwhile I'm sitting watching my Empoleon and Garchomp play a little. I guess Pokemon never grow too old to do that sort of thing. I bet it helps I've had them both since I started adventuring years ago.
>>
>>28677456
Fine, have at you then!

Noibat, it's showtime!
>>
>>28677488
Infernape, let's go!
>>
>>28677435
Damn, it's hard to concentrate around a cute girl, but I'll do my best, thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>28677372
If it's like >>28677260 said and he refuses new challengers, I'll just go to Rustboro and challenge Roxanne instead. Not to discredit her ability as a Gym Leader, but I'd have the type advantage with Machop and I can catch plenty of water and grass types around, plus I've been all over the region and seen all kinds of battles, and trainers from schools always seemed too rigid and weren't flexible enough to adapt well if they're strategy doesn't go as they wanted it to.

I don't know really, I obviously have a bias towards fighting types due to working with them for so long. As a kid I lived in Kanto, and I remember I had a Caterpie for the longest time, so I grew close to Bug types as well. Ideally, I'd catch a Heracross. But I'm looking to have a diverse team and not be a monotype trainer.
>>
>>28677488
>>28677456
PLACE YA BETS PEOPLE, WHO'S GONNA GET REKT

I got 1000 pokedollars on the Kalosian smashing the Sinnohfag!
>>
>>28677500
It's no problem, good luck to you.
>>
>>28677525
2000p on the man from Sinnoh.
>>
>>28677497
Oh? A monferno? How fitting for someone that would prefer "Monkeying around".

The noibat looks at it's trainer awkwardly..
>>
File: 0_61_070731_orangutan.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
0_61_070731_orangutan.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
HOLY SHIT GUYS CHECK ONIONFAIRY
>>
>>28677525
Sinnohfag will win, this Kalosian seems brash and short-sighted
>>
Any Johto mates around.
Thought about flying in from Unova and checking out the scene there.
Also, is the gym leader at Goldenrod single.
Met her at the PWT but didn't get a chance to talk to her after our battle.

Thinking about starting out in Johto and hiking my way up to Sinnoh to meet up with someone I met here in Unova who lives there. Anyone ever done this who has tips? I'll be bringing a bike with me.
>>
I had the wierdest dream. I dreamt that I was turned into a Riolu and sent to a world where pokemon could talk. There wete no humans or anything, just pokemon. The pokemon even made their own civilizations! I was washed up on a beach and a Riolu found me. There was a lot more to this dream. Maybe i'll write about it or make a game about it or something...
>>
>>28677576
Flame here's been through 6 leagues, he ain't keen to playing around...
Rock slide!
>>
>>28677587
If you're in Johto you should really check out Kanto when you have the chance. Johto is a shithole compared to it.
>>
>>28677587
I Johto here.
Whitney is single but goes through guys like tissue paper but I guess it's worth a shot.
>>
>>28677252
Okay I did some research and found out it might have been Lunala, apparently Lunala's influence can lead to Rockruff evolving.

Well anyway Lycanroc isn't used to her new form yet, I heard they're supposed to be rowdy but she's still the same playful energetic Rockruff I know and love. Could anyone recommend a good bed for her? Her old one is definitely too small now.

>>28677525
I bet nothing on blue eyes white dragon
>>
>>28677606
>6 leagues
>still has Rock Slide over Stone Edge
>named him fucking Flame

good arceus how stupid are you
>>
>>28677637
Pretty stupid
>>
>>28677522
Nah that sounds like a good plan, start with something you're stronger against, and on the way there you can get in some battles as well. Best of luck!
>>
Well, I just finished my excavation of that tunnel near Rustboro. The stone there has amazing acoustic dampening properties - which is likely why there are so many damn Whismur here. I thought another trip to Hoenn would be nice, but seriously? That's some of the lowest biodiversity I've seen in a cave, and that's counting all of the Zubat and Geodude nests.

Ah, well. I found some good samples, and that's what matters. Typing this at the Pokemon Center in Slateport. I'm about to get on a ferry to Sinnoh. I've got some sightseeing time before the team arrives, so where's a good spot to relax with my Pokemon? They're mostly Rock-types, but I've also got a Steel-type and a Grass-type (if that makes a difference). Haven't been to Sinnoh since that incident in Solaceon. Good thing I'm not going back there this time. Still gives me the creeps.
>>
>>28677587
I'm from Olivine originally, Jasmine talks mad shit about Whitney any chance she can get, so I'd tread with caution.
>>28677617
You're pretty wrong. It used to be true but since the Johto League has put so many resources into improving the region, and the Kanto region just spends money building big boats, Johto is definitely nicer now.
>>
>>28677645
>>28677525
1000p on omelette du fromage
>>
File: Lemur_catta_001.jpg (3MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Lemur_catta_001.jpg
3MB, 3072x1728px
>>28677577
HERE'S ANOTHER ONE
>>
>>28677606
The poor noibat, having never fought a day in its life, is quickly OHKO'd by the rockslide.

"A-Ah." The kalosian looked in disbelief at what had just happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 450x250px
Guys, my Victini is crying. What do I do?
>>
>>28677577
They discovered a new pokemon species, huh? Given how remote Alola is, it doesn't surprise me that they just find completely new Pokemon out there innawoods.
>>
>>28677679
Good battle.
>>
Sorry to break the flow but this seems fun to participate in; I'm just not really sure what to do? Do I roll a role or do I just bullshit? Would this be based on me irl or what?
>>
>>28677658
Floaroma Town is always nice to hang out in
>>
>>28677686
No, it's a leak from the next "Animals" game.
>>
>>28668515
>>
>>28677679
m8 are you fucking serious
did you even train that thing
kys faggot, I hope you and your shit region get Explosioned again
your dumbass champion wasn't even good enough to get invited to the PWT
>>
>>28677682
Headpats are always the answer.
>>
>>28677682
Nevermind, it was just hungry. It's hard to read Victini sometimes.
>>
>>28677692
Whatever you want dude. My suggestion: pick a city you like, a pokemon you like, and something you want to do in the pokemon world and built from there
>>
>>28677691
O-Oui...um...
>>
>>28677692
Literally make up yourself in pokemon land. If you want to go full crazy, make a trainer card.
>>
>>28677679
Dammit I'm out 1000p. You let me down you smelly fuck!
>>
>>28677692
Just pick a thing to do. Despite the people trying to battle via posts rather than, I dunno, using showdown, this is still theoretically a pokemon-world version of /soc/, I think.
>>
>>28677692
Bullshit, you just make a character and RP, it's the most fun type of cancer around
>>28677669
>>28677525
Do I get some of the reward money?
>>
>>28677694
Floaroma? It's far away from Solaceon, and will give me a chance for R&R with some nice, fresh air.
>>
>>28677617
Any cute women over there?
I met some of the gym leaders and they're pretty cool, what's with the Surge guy though?
Red seems depressed, but Blue's a cool guy.
I might catch a ride on the train over to Kanto and sight-see.

>>28677630
Shame to hear that, still going to try.

>>28677665
Hopefully I'll tread more than caution.
>>
>>28677692
just create a character in your head and roll. maybe do a tiny intro and build as you post, at least that's what I'm doing.
>>
>>28677706
I-It is not my fault! My pokemon and I do not battle...but I could not let such words stand against my region!
>>
>>28677726
Come on, shake hands.
>>
>>28677679
2000p to me, I'm rich lads!
>>
File: 1473828945558.png (31KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1473828945558.png
31KB, 200x150px
Have you guys considered releasing your Pokemon? You should. They'll be happy if you do.
>>
>>28677750
M-Mmph...I..need to take my Noibat to a pokemon center.
>>
>>28677739
I go to Kanto frequently for geology conventions at the museum in Pewter. Surge is a general from the old war in the regions near Unova. Shell shock is one hell of a drug.
>>
File: lewd litten.gif (3MB, 308x332px) Image search: [Google]
lewd litten.gif
3MB, 308x332px
dew u wnt moar?
>>
>>28677799
Alright. See ya later.
>>
Okay everyone... Who's your gym leader crush?
>>
>>28677797
I've heard stories about you, how bout you don't show your face around these parts anymore? GO on, git!
>>
>>28677692
Just roll with whatever comes to mind and have fun with it, you can be whatever you want and talk about whatever you want, in the context of the Pokemon world. We've had Pokefuckers, a dude got attacked by Arceus, random battles, and I just asked if anyone had any suggestions for what my Poochyena could teethe on. I honestly wish this was a general.
>>
File: 1422074579920.jpg (130KB, 735x769px) Image search: [Google]
1422074579920.jpg
130KB, 735x769px
Welp, I think I hallucinated. Either that or Uxie likes me. Thought I saw it's silhouette in the back of the cave.

Couldn't get a good picture.

Zygarde hasn't done that much since I got here, I'm getting ready to leave
>>
>>28677819
Fantina...
>>
>>28677736
Of course you get some of the money. Ding! Calculating... 300p has been dispensed. Cheers!
>>
>be me
>going back home after work
>see a sleeping ninetales
>it's tails look so fluffy
>just one touch wouldnt hurt
>silently walk over
>grab one of its tails
>so fucking soft
>get carried away and bury my face in its tails
>it wakes up
>feel its tails move
>jump at the sudden action
>notice it's awake
>run back hone as fast as I can
>lock door
>close all the blinds
I can't sleep.
>>
My poor little Noibat...I should have never let my pride get ahead of me. I promise I'll never let you battle again.
>>
>>28677844
Alright... Thanks...
>>
>>28677819
Korrina. Holy hell, Korrina.
>>
>>28677849
be careful man, I heard the last guy to do that got turned into a gengar.
>>
>>28677724
>>28677730
>>28677734
>>28677736
>>28677740
>>28677825
Thank you guys, I'll try and think of somethin'.
>>
>>28677819
I'm not sure if she count's as a gym leader but Shauntal of the Unova elite four is my celebrity crush.

I hope to battle against her one day and let her talk to me about books.
>>
I like this Kalosian guy
>>
>>28677872
I'm sure that whole curse thing is a myth, hahaha! ...Right...?
>>
>>28677849
Hopefully it's got a good temperament. I've heard they give out millenium curses for stuff like that. Even worse, there are rumors that some of them eat people with their tails.
>>
>>28677819
Erika, Whitney, Roxanne, Candice, Skyla and Korrina.
It'd be Roxanne if I had to pick one.
>>
>>28677819
.................Ridiculous, I do not have time for such frivolities.
>>
>>28677819
Not really a big fan of celebrities, but Roxanne's pretty sweet.
>>
File: 1402898432840.jpg (261KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
1402898432840.jpg
261KB, 900x676px
>>28677819
I would fuck the shit out of Gardenia.

Midriffs man.

Though I think she'd have a fondness for my pokemon because I raise a Sceptile and Roserade...
>>
>>28677819
Janine, of the Fuschia gym
>>
>>28677915
Are you, by any chance, related to Alain? Or Ash, at least?
>>
>>28677942
Oh shit, you've got a Sceptile too? Neat.
>>
>>28677967
I'll post my trainer cards in the next thread.

The only region I haven't been to is Kanto

I have been there but I dont use 30 pokemon...only 24 at the moment
>>
>>28677797
I thought you flew away on your dragon mate?
Don't try any Team Plasma stuff again, I know many Unovans have been training because they felt so useless the last couple times you people tired your stunts.

>>28677803
Well that explains his attitude I guess.
Can't really fault him I guess he turned out well for what he probably saw. Knew a guy who had a pokemon "liberated" by Plasma and he lost it, started battling everyone trying to get stronger to defeat Plasma. Mate never got his pokemon back after it was all over, he's still a wreck over it.
>>
>>28678004
I should as well...
>>
>>28678004
Maybe next thread we should I share our cards

shit, that's getting a little too meta
>>
>>28677900

Apparently the anons here catch legendaries all the time, so...
>>
I was just at the big Department Store in Celadon to get some things, and whenever I go there I let my Vulpix out to pick out a toy to play with when we get home. Just for a moment in front of the Poketoys, lots of people do it!

But today someone must have dropped something while they were unpacking palettes or something, because there was a Fire Stone in the floor I guess, and he sure found it, and not only did my little buddy evolve, I had to shell out for the full cost of an evolution stone in-between paydays. Not too happy.

He's still really out of it too, poor guy keeps running into things by accident because his body's bigger than he's used to it being. I'm also lowkey scared to pet his lower half because of the urban legend of what happens if you touch a Ninetales' tails. Anyone else ever accidentally evolved their bro?
>>
I was taking a walk outside Ever Grande City, and an Elekid attacked me. In the heat of the battle I caught it, but now that I think about it, they don't live in Hoenn, do they?
>>
Ho hum...perhaps I should have some music playing to lighten the mood.
>>
>>28678004
Are you the kind of Trainer that builds a new team ever time he goes to a new region?

I've only been through Hoenn now, and I just feel lucky that I have 7 Pokemon capable of competing in tourney.
>>
>>28678027
It really isn't.
>>
>>28677819
... Steven. Don't look at me. I don't know how it happened. Not really a Gym Leader, but I needed to get it off my chest.
>>
>>28678049
Maybe someone recently released it.
>>
>>28678017
That's another follower of N pretending to be him. We see them here sometimes.
>>
File: disgonbgud.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
disgonbgud.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>28678073
>>
>>28678030
A lot of Pokemon considered "legendary" are simply Pokemon who are very rare and have very specific habitats. These Pokemon have such a low reproductive rate, the standard day care breeding procedures will usually bear no offspring. This is due to their high level of power and high lifespan, which led ancient peoples to deify them and is why they are "legendary". While certain legendary Pokemon, namely those viewed as guardian deities of regions, are definitely worthy of this moniker, others, such as my Registeel, have very specific habitats.
>>
>>28677819
Since everyone's doing other celebrity crushes, mine is Evelyn of the Battle Chatlaines
>>
>>28678027
Nah, I think it'd be pretty neat.
>>
File: image.png (31KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 344x517px
>>28678030
Oh...
>>
>>28678101
Well, if we're going beyond gym leaders to celebrities in general...Cynthia. All the fucking way.

I like blondes ok
>>
>>28678073
I listed 6 girls as my favorite, but I can still understand Steven. Top tier taste, anon.

>>28678082
So there's no problem keeping it, right? I was worried it was someones Pokemon that they hadn't officially caught yet. I'll inform Jenny just in case.
>>
>>28678030
Do we?
>>
Hey, what's everyone's favorite pokemon types in here? I've been in love with steel types ever since I had my butt handed to me by Jasmine's Steelix, it made realize I also wanted pokemon with defenses like that.
>>
...Forget it, I'm doing it anyways! Kricketot! It's showtime!

The cricket pokemon, freed from it's pokeball, looks toward it's maestro for guidance. And begins to shake it's head and rub its antennae together, creating a marimba like sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiwgDGAiqbY
>>
>>28678151
Thanks anon.

New bread soon? We've hit bump limit.
>>
>>28678017
Plasma's one far end of the extreme. Back where I'm from, we had a group that had the same goal, but was up front about it. They called themselves "Cipher". They lured people in with a "get strong quick" scheme, but the Pokemon never came back the same. They couldn't grow naturally, were practically dead outside of combat, and, if a trainer was out of Pokemon, they'd start to attack the trainer, without any commands. It was terrifying, and one of the main reasons I left as soon as possible.
>>
>>28678155
Well guess who besides Darkcuck has a Latios now
>>
>>28678162
I love water pokemon, growing up near the sea and moving to a water-logged town haha has made it a natural choice
>>
>>28677819

...who isn't?
>>
>>28678162
Ghost, Poison, and Fighting-types...
I just really like studining these ones.
>>
>>28678162
I don't really think I have one yet. I'll work with pretty much anything.

I do have more Bug types on my active battling roster than any other type, though. So there's that.
>>
>>28678162
I like Poison types a lot but haven't really been able to train any. I guess my second favorite are normal types. Lots of variety and very versatile in battle and out of it!
>>
>>28678155

Two anons in this thread alone caught a Zygarde and fucking ARCEUS, respectively.
>>
>>28678179
Woah, were they ever stopped?
These people sound awful.
Why is this stuff happening around the world?
>>
File: fuckbadgesgetrocks.png (14KB, 251x158px) Image search: [Google]
fuckbadgesgetrocks.png
14KB, 251x158px
>>28678162
Having spent so much time underground, it's only natural that I'd either grow to love or hate the Rocks around me. And, pic related, haven't caught many other Pokemon, but these guys have stuck by my side for years.
>>
New
>>28678230
>>28678230
>>28678230

>>28678228
>Two

what? I've had mine for years
>>
File: IMG_1814.png (23KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1814.png
23KB, 256x168px
>>28678162

Guess.
>>
>>28678162
Fire types are my favorite, but diversity is the spice of life. My mother gave me my Cyndaquil for my 21st birthday before she kicked me out of her house in Johto.

I always told myself I'd have a well-rounded team if I ever got off my ass to be a trainer, so that's what I plan to do.
>>
>>28677819
Whitney, she's so cute that I'm thinking in travelling to Goldenrod City to try my luck with her, if her Miltank doesn't kick my ass that's it.
>>
>>28678239
Can you remind me where the Trainer Card maker is? Sorry and thanks.
>>
>>28678231
I heard over the news that some teen with an illegal steal-block override machine wiped them out, but then that they resurfaced, and then that some kid wiped them out, but I'm not holding my breath that they're really gone.
>>
>>28678240

Didn't say when you caught it...
>>
>>28678281
http://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/
>>
>>28678311
Thanks, I see that it's in the OP of the new thread now too.
>>
Hey guys! I'm new around here and I was wondering if anyone could help me catch my first Pokemon?
>>
>>28679231
I'm known for running around with my pants around my ankles, sobbing and vomiting.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.