[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we live in the pokemon world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 30

File: image.jpg (107KB, 670x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 670x798px
>>
Gardevoir and lopunny would be either sluts or fashion queens. Male Gardevoir would be tumblerinas and consider themselves to be the umpteenth gender. I imagine a majority of the pokes that browse 4chan would be poison types.
>>
>>28659288
If pokemon was real they're would be a hell of a lot of grass, normal, bug, and fairy type trainers.

Ghost, poison, fighting, fire, dragon, psychic pokemon trainers would be rare.
>>
>>28660357
Also I would assume most people would specialize in one or two types. Having 6 different types of pokemon on one team would be crazy hard to handle.

I guess you may be able to catch a ghost or psychic pokemon if you could share some common goal or ground with them. Like if you did research a psychic pokemon may want to help you. And if you were a witch or coroner or something you could probably find a ghost pokemon how wouldn't try and steal your life force every waking moment.

Knowing these limitations what type would you most likely be able to train? For example if you work with computers you can probably get an electric or steel pokemon. If you're a mechanic you'd probably get steel or fighting, etc.
>>
>>28659288
are we discussing how a pokemon world would work out IRL or is this an RP thread?

Braixen nigga here.
it is getting worse. foxy deleted everything on my pc that had bitches on it. even my dark souls saves
>>
Psybro here
I heard there was some kind of extremely smart psychic Pokemon in Alola so I'm packing my bags with the intent of going there. What method of transportation should I use to get there?
>>
>>28659288
BBBZZZZBZZZZZ
PORYGON
O
R
Y
G
O
N

POKEMON
OMEGA
RAGE
YOU
GETS
NOTHING

BZZZBZZZDESTRUCTIONBZZZBZZZ
>>
If the pokemon world was real I would love working at a flower/berry shop. I would also travel around the world trying to find all the berrys there are.
I think I would have a mostly mixed team with plant, flying, water, and bug types.
>>
File: REKT.png (49KB, 619x222px) Image search: [Google]
REKT.png
49KB, 619x222px
Guys... my Heliolisk surprised me today with 2 eggs... and she is the only Pokémon in my party... what happens?!
>>
>>28660772
Your Lizard must've wondered off last night while you were sleeping, son.
>>
fuck alakzams
they are fucking over privileged pieces of shit who got to trade
>>
>>28660470
Decided to make a kinda type chat related to professions + hobbies for the autismo people in this thread.

Normal: Any job dealing with animals, children or people in general. I guess this also could be the standard "pet" or starter type for people.

Fire: Cooks, bakers, welders

Fighting: Athletes, nutritionists, personal trainers

Water: Divers, marine biologists, firefighters, gardeners, lifeguards

Flying: Pilots, travel + tourism industry

Grass: Gardeners, Naturopathic doctors

Poison: Chemists, sanitation workers, drug dealers

Electric: Electricians, programmers

Ground: Construction, architects, archaeologists

Psychic: Professors, researchers, scientists, religious workers

Rock: Construction workers, paleontologists, geologists, cave explorers

Ice: I guess this would be reserved for people who live in cold climates? Snowboarders, Skiers, etc

Bug: Exterminators, collectors, entomologists, biologists,

Dragon: exotic animal trainers, explorers, archaeologists

Ghost: Religious workers, coroners, funeral directors, occultists

Dark: criminals, drug dealers, gangsters, corporate workers (?)

Steel: Chefs, metal workers, mechanics, tinkerers

Fairy: Artists, writers, people who work with kids/people, public sector jobs

This is by no means a comprehensive list. People can add on to it if you want. It was kind of fun coming up with this list. Hobbies can fit into this as well.
>>
>>28660704
I might meet a Celebi and it would steel all my berries or bring them back in time.
>>
>>28660260
>>28660357
>>28660470
>>28660704
>>28660879
>>28660914
You're breaking the flow of these threads
>>
Guy's I followed your advice for luring Ghost types, and it worked!
I finally got myself a Ghastly, named him Chesire
>>
>>28661509
Well, maybe you should have made the OP more clear?

All it says is that we're in the pokemon world. To me that sounds like people can RP and talk about headcanons and lore.
>>
Wonder how the anon in Ever Grande Conference is doing.

>>28661706
Good job Anon! How hard was it?
>>
>>28661916
Quite hard, my monferno doesn't know any dark or ghost-type moves yet so landing a hit on it was tough. I don't think I'm gonna get the smell of incense out of my house soon.
>>
Would you a Pokemon gang?

I've always wanted to join team rocket, if only to be it's strongest and most competent member (not hard to do considering that dipshit ash hands them their asses on the daily)
>>
>>28662168
Have fun going into hiding after it inevitably falls down. I used to be a member of Team Galactic and after I heard that the boss when missing I cut all my ties with them so that people don't come running after me.
>>
>>28662281
Why didn't you just travel to a new region?
>>
>>28662168
Join a different gang, Team Rocket is one of the most cut-throat organizations you can join. Aqua, Magma, or Skull if you're in Alola actually care about their members.
>>
>>28662382
Didn't all of those disband after their leaders lost? I heard some Rocket Grunts are still trying to keep it together, but they have no leader.
>>
>>28662336
I did. I went back to Unova shortly after that happened.
>>
File: sIXqqFu.png (146KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sIXqqFu.png
146KB, 480x480px
>mfw my porygon2 caught a virus

Fuck. Anybody know if malwarebytes works in 4D?
>>
File: 1464525916687.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1464525916687.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>meet pretty girl over Internet
>we talk a lot
>eventually I fall in love
>mfw i found out it was just some porygon fishing for my trainer card number

These fucking things should be illegial.
>>
>>28662455
It's still a Pokemon anon. Take to a Pokemon Center. They're the experts,
>>
if pokemon was real you'd have to feed them and clean their shit all the time.

now you know why Team Rocket only has two on them each and why Ash the pleb manlet usually has Brock to do the dirty work for him.
>>
File: 2ed.png (360KB, 308x761px) Image search: [Google]
2ed.png
360KB, 308x761px
Wait what the fuck, which mod allowed these threads back?
>>
I'd probably train poison, grass, psy and normal types.
>>
File: reimu is cute CUTE.jpg (118KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
reimu is cute CUTE.jpg
118KB, 850x680px
>>28662892
no bully
>>
>>28661726
That's exactly it. These are just stealth RP threads
>>
>>28662971
But I need a bit of RP in my life. No one ever responds to my posts though...
>>
>>28663025
Response
>>
>>28662414
Aqua and Magma are still kicking, though they're now "reformed".
I don't kiwi about Skull though.
>>
>>28662892
The same mods that allow threads centered around Gardevoid's lady parts
>>
>>28663123
Good point.
>>
>>28659288
Did you submit yourself to your lord and savior, Tobias?
>>
>>28659288
My Rotom possessed a blender this morning and shredded a perfectly good pineapple. Any advice on Rotomproofing electronics?
>>
>>28663218
You really can't, you got train the Rotom to not be a cheeky cunt to avoid such things.
>>
>>28659288
>have a lurantis
>dex says it imitates a bug to attract other bugs and get polinated more efficiently
>starts to put on random stuff from my closet
>always wears my pin up shirts

how do i get it to stop? i offered her some of my sisters clothes but she rejects them all the time.
do you guys know what clothes i can get her so it doesnt wear my stuff printed full with succubi and strippers?
>>
>>28663218
Wrap your electro domestics with condoms
>>
>>28660543
Just fuck her already

Why do you refuse to show your Pokemon the love it needs?
This is why Plasma managed to get so many people
>>
>>28662562
#notallporygons
>>
Why are Kalosians Aspear Berries so sour? They are barely edible. There's no way I can turn this into a pie. What a waste of money.
>>
>>28663218
You just got to pretend like it's shenanigans don't really bother you and it will eventually settle down

My Rotom possessed my vibrator and I just kept using it anyway
>>
>>28663262
She carves the human dick,there's no solution
>>
>>28663414
T. Braixen.
He refuses because Braixen and Humans aren't in the same egg groups. And he thinks of her as a little sister.
>>
>>28660543
Leave her in Day Care with a Ditto for a while. She's just in heat.
>>
>>28663556
Well if she runs off to join team plasma it's all your fault

You cant just ignore a Pokemons needs and expect them to like you forever
>>
>>28660470
Why would be any harder to handle more than 1 type than more than one Pokémon?
>>
>>28663592
A trainer isn't a Pokemon's slave, anon. If he doesn't want to do something that goes against his moral code, he shouldn't have to.
As for the needs, see >>28663586
>>
How do i get jynx to suck my d?

plss help. mom's gonna be home soon. only got two hours to do this!
>>
>>28660649
Get a Latios or a Latias and enjoy the trip
>>
>>28663218
Sinnohfag here, I don't think there's a way to rotomproof your electronics, I usually give mine an old game system and game to play with to keep it distracted.
>>
>>28663493
My aunt is great when it comes to cooking with berries, she usually crushes them and forms them into patties.

Trust me, you haven't lived until you try one of her Aspeargers
>>
>>28663639
Offer her a Watermelon or KFC, you know, the basics
>>
>>28663635
A ditto, really?

random sex is not the same thing as pure love

>>28663639
Teach her something like drain kiss and have her practice on you then slowly move her down
>>
>>28663703
Pure love =/= Need to fug against your trainer's wish. That's just heat.
>>
>>28663761
You clearly don't know what love is

Wanting to embrace your loved ones body is a perfectly natural part of love
>>
>>28663639
Is this the only thing most people can think about when RPing? Really?
>>
>>28663761
Is not rape if it's consensual rape
>>
>>28663796
>>28663832
When it's mutual, yes. Otherwise you're just being a creep who wants to rape someone. Letting them do that isn't the best idea.
Let's switch the roles here. If a trainer wanted to fuck his Braixen, but the Braixen didn't want that. Would you encourage the trainer to rape?
>>
>>28663808
well, those kind of people arent even subtle about it, while braixen nigga is
>>
>>28663902
Only if i m invited to do a threesome
>>
>>28663646
How the fuck do you expect me to get one? I might be a Psychic trainer but I only ever saw a Latios once when I was younger.
>>
>>28663902
It's not rape if she hasn't forced him to do anything, she's just trying to seduce him so he'd she her the same way she sees him

If the Braxien really only cared about sex and not what the trainer wants she would have casted a flamethrower on him
>>
Guys im alone to leave my gf with hypno. I heard hypnos are known to rape people.
>>
>>28664023
That's a common misconception, Hypno's are no more rapey than any other pokemon, the child abduction story is a proven wife's tale. Your gf is fine. You should know that if you own one.
>>
>>28664023
Rape him first and show him who is in charge in the house and the bed
>>
>>28664004
And the trainer, even after all she's doing to "seduce" him, doesn't want to fug a Pokemon, let alone one of he considers his family. If she wanted anything more than sex, she wouldn't be trying to fug him.

>>28663909
And I'm doing all I can to prevent him to fall in the same category. It's this sort of shit that got these threads deleted before.
>>
>be me
>try to fap to HUMAN girls unlike most of the guys posting here
>whenever i go to the bathroom to jerk off, my mismagius phases through the wall
>starts to LOUDLY hum circus music after imitating a heavily breathing snorlax became a bit old
>mfw being blueballed since 40 days

i can i get this fucking jizzrag to stop
>>
I ORANGURU
I LEARN USE TECHNOLOGY
WE POKEMON WILL REVOLUTION
IS TIME
>>
>>28664142
*how can i get this fucking jizzrag to stop
>>
>>28664183
Louie, what did I tell you about using my phone?
>>
>>28661916
Ever Grande fag here, already won two out of the three Double Battles I need to make it into the top 64

trying to ignore all the Pokefuckers in this thread

Scizor's looking a bit tired, I'm going to rotate him out with Ninjask in my lineup for the next match
>>
>>28664183
learn to type first ya dindu

t. espeon
>>
>>28664090
Sex is a part of lov
People don't get married and then never have sex
that's nomally decades after marriage

Also the whole like a family thing means nothing if she's not actual family

I know people who would have said their best friend who was a girl is like a sister to them but that didn't stop them falling in love years later

Sure there's a little awkwardness after calling them your sister for so long but you get over that but you get over that as you call them your girlfriend/wife
>>
>>28664243
Congrats, hope you make it.
>>
>>28664183
Do humans get to live?

I want to keep my trainer on a lease, maybe he'll love me then
>>
>>28664183
Why can't we just shitpost together? No need to be so harsh.
>>
>>28664183
Hey, Oranguru are supposed to be wise and all, right?

You know why that Braviary keeps leaving dead deer on my lawn?
>>
>>28664354
Human here, I can answer that
They were communists
>>
holy shit, I didn't have to make the thread for once

thanks OP
>>
>>28664354
There are two explanations here...
1. Braviary sees you as a comrade and wants to help you eat.
2. Or it see's you as a rufflet and thinks you need to be fed.
>>
>>28664308
HUMANS ARE FOR SLAVE
AND DEATH
>>28664354
MEXICAN DEER MUST BE
>>
>>28664354
Never heard of a Pokemon called deer

You mean deerling?
>>
>>28664453
Louie, do I need to get the spray bottle again?
>>
>>28651251

see above >>28664243
>>
Eevee boy here
With all these eeveelutions, which one should I choose?
Some say that Vaporeon is the best one but I want your opinions
>>
Mister Silph Co. here yes very
download it for free of charge and pay none!
Download Virtual Porygon Pokémon get rare Pokémon now free no wait just to click link no separation of the punctuate!
bitdotly/2d2w1r8
>>
>>28660543
This is why I keep my backups on my Porygon-Z, granted it seems like he pretends to be in the games a lot, but it doesn't have much of an effect on him.
>>
>>28664566
Sylveon gets all the girls and fucks up dragons
>>
>>28664475
HUMAN YOU TIME WILL COME
NOW I GO POKEBALL
ONE DAY REVOLUTION
NOW GIVMI CUPCAKE
>>
>>28664453
What does Mexican mean?
>>
>>28664585
Louie, you were bad, you don't get a cupcake.
Go sit in the corner.
>>
>>28664596
Orrean
>>
>>28664546
Yeah, funny story about that. I had one, but then I traded it away for Scizor. I don't really regret it, considering he's practically my ace.

You ever have that one Pokemon you mesh with really well, even if they're not your starter? That's Scizor for me.

Anyways, my last battle in this round is in ten minutes, so I'm headed off for the arena. Make or break time. Wish me luck, lads.
>>
>>28664566
Your Eevee has any evolution it likes?
>>
File: 1343967631607.jpg (26KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1343967631607.jpg
26KB, 512x512px
How do I get a qt Hex Maniac to like me? I've got a ton of Psychic and Ghost Pokemon (Psychic-types are my specialty) but I'm not good at talking to girls.
>>
>>28664650
kill yourself, that make them crazy
>>
>>28664636
May Victini bless you.
>>28664650
Work on your social skills, anon. They aren't very skilled in that area either from my experience.
>>
>>28664650
Catch Oranguru
Have him wingman for you

Those apes are true bros and know how to help you get chicks
>>
>>28664642
Each time I ask it, it bites my legs and runs off
>>
>>28664650

Become a hex maniac yourself, anon.
>>
>>28664686
I wish it was that way with Louie. He's a handful, I shouldn't have watched Planet of the Primeapes with him.
>>
>>28664650
Start studying up on the occult, wear a lot of black, use oil based product in your hair, and this >>28664682

Halloween's coming up, you'll find a lot of them in graveyards and other such places, you'll probably be able to pick one up there.

I actually dated a witch doing this.
>>
>>28664688

Don't think it wants to evolve, then.
>>
>>28664688
If you're close and it isn't evolving into Espeon or Umbreon, then there's a good chance it might not wanna evolve just yet.
>>
braixen nigga again

i think i may done have fucked up big time

so i told her "foxy, you know we cant have that kind of relationship, it wouldnt feel right, okay?" and that i still love her.
so she totally lost it and went for my booze this evening , so i got weak and said that i would consider a relationship if she grows up to be a delphox because she is just too young right now.

how do i get out of this? i mean, i am prepared to stay to my word if it comes down to it but i just hope she does change her mind in the meantime. but i would be happy if there is a reasonable alternative rather than to bone my sis.
>>
>>28664711
Mines the best

He decided to start carrying my bag and just heals my Pokemon on its own and always tosses me the best ball when I'm trying to catch something

Gives me more time to think up strategies for combat
>>
>>28664762
Giver er an Everstone
>>
>>28664771
Louie will try to help, but he usually catches everything in the area, he has 32 Joltiks now.
>>
>>28664762
Have a Ditto transform into you, and have it bone her. As long as it doesn't have to speak, it should be fine.
>>
>>28664815
I have more Joltik.
I can prove it.
>>
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. The end is nigh.

I taught my Shuckle Earthquake and it just learned Power Trick.
>>
Did anybody lose a mawile or something?
>>
>>28664762
There's only one option Anon, you have to get rid of her.Send her off to some faraway region where she can never find you and forget about her. I know it's tempting, but trust me you do not want to go to jail for fucking your pokemon. You know what they do to pokefuckers in jail? It's not pretty. Everyone gangs up on you and beats the shit out of you for being a sicko, and I mean everyone. I actually saw a Neo Nazi and a black guy team up to curbstomp a pokefucker that got sent into the jail I work, then high five each other.
>>
>>28664837
Show me, this should be good.
>>
>>28664861
is it one with a dethklok shirt? that could be mine
>>
>>28664815
Some of them have favorite Pokemon

Mine always catches a fairy when it sees one

I'm ok with it since I have a load of balls stocked up and I like fary Pokemon too

I think he'd understand if I only had something like 3 balls left and decide not to
>>
>>28664865
Don't listen to him

Just go to somewhere like Unova where it's perfectly legal and embrace her love
>>
File: 1364692637207.jpg (38KB, 270x321px) Image search: [Google]
1364692637207.jpg
38KB, 270x321px
>>28664686
I've already got my bro Mr. Mime
>>28664699
Male Hex Maniacs don't exist, anon, and I'm already their male equivalent (a Psychic)
>>28664714
I've been doing those things since I was 12 but I guess I really just lack the social skills. It's amazing how socially inept people fail to communicate with one another.

So how do I develop proper social skills?
>>
>>28664910
I didn't say I could do it online
Just turn on the news tonight
You'll see
YOU'LL ALL SEE!
>>
>>28664946
Yeah, he's lucky I work under Rowan and Pokeballs come out a work fund.
>>28664994
So everyone's gonna get frizzy hair and bloody noses?
>>
>>28664973
Didn't they also made it illegal after the Plasma incident? Apparently a lot of people supported Plasma just because they were against Human-on-Pokemon action, so they just made it illegal after that.
>>
>>28665027
It's illegal everywhere, unless you take a boat out into international waters
>>
>>28665038
I'm pretty sure it's less illegal in some places than others
>>
>>28664978
>Male Hex Maniacs

>current year
>still holding on to outdated gender norms

You can act and wear similar clothing to a female hex maniac
You don't have to wear a dress, just something like a robe
>>
>>28665038
Team Aqua's cracking down on it as well. I watched them take down a whole boat full of them with a sharpedo. It was fun to watch.
>>
>>28665038
>inb4 braixen nigga shows up 1 week later telling us about his boat trip
>>
>>28665021
I WILL KILL THE SKY
>>
>>28665059
Alola is a good place

He should take his Braxien there and live peacefully as man/wife just like Arceus intended
>>
My Dragonair lost to an Azumarill. Did I waste all that money on what's actually a shitmon?
>>
>>28665085
you better stop posting that before sis sees this
>>
>>28665104
No, fairies are just stupidly OP
>>
>>28665104
Teach it Thunderbolt.
>>28665080
Ugh, I can't wait to see Louie's face when there are that many Joltik outside.
>>
>>28665110
implying it's not Braxien trying to get you to see the light
>>
>>28664978
Never be embarrassed. This is the best advice I can give you. Most people don't say things they want to say because they are embarrassed. People act cool because they are embarrassed to be themselves.
THROW AWAY YOUR SHAME!! BECOME SHAMELESS!! THEN YOU SHALL WIN AT LIFE!!
>>
>>28665117
Azumarill is a fairy type? That can't be right. It had all the signs of a water type. Why does that matter anyway?
>>
File: 1474145322079.png (4KB, 420x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474145322079.png
4KB, 420x400px
>>28664183
I am not sure about that, humans are cute and I like having no responsibilities.
>>
>>28665076
Yeah, but they can't be everywhere.
>>
>>28665038
t. someone who's never been to Sinnoh
>>
>>28665165
Some sort of evolutionary adaptation happened when the fairy type was discovered, a lot of pokemon that weren't fairies before suddenly gained the type.
>>
>>28665193
Nope, It's illegal here too.
>>
>>28660260
>pokemon are just people without human rights
>>
>>28664847

If it used Power Trick, it can now be taken out in one hit.

Just get a flying type that can use a water move.
>>
>>28665110
Just take her there on vacation, have some alone time and see how it goes

Maybe you'll learn you actually do love her or maybe she'll calm down
>>
>>28664570
H̛aL͟P̕
͘I̷ Tr̀i3̴D G0͟1N̨G ̷TO ͟TH̨1̡5̀ ͞LINK ͝T̀Ơ ͏D̛0͏WNL0̶A͡D͜ ͢A ̵BR0͢T̨H3͡R
N̢O͟W ́MY H͞E͝AAA͟A̴AÀD ̕I̕S F̴U͘L͜L̷ OF҉ ͡A͝;ZX͜OE͏I̕R͝J̸
͜-P0́RY͝G0̶Ǹ2Z̵2Z͘2̷Z̴2
>>
>>28665336
And this anons is how a PorygonZ is born.
>>
>>28660879
>dark type
Luckily my four favorite pokemon lines are dark type
>>
I'm thinking of moving somewhere quiet with few or no people nearby, but I don't want it to be completely remote. Any suggestions?
>>
>>28665210
Why just don't keep the love in home and act normal outside?
Its not like the police can smell your love making thought walls
>>
Finally, here in Ever Grande City. A bit late to the party, but wanted to see Ever Grande Conference.

>>28664636
Cheering for you, Anon.
>>
braixen negro still here?

if it gets bad, just try some intimate petting , if you keep going until she goes sleeping, you get to calm her down a bit , no actual intercourse needed. only use the method if ABSOLUTELY necessary

make sure to wear a properly fastened belt , pants that are hard to get off and start by petting the legs. avoid actual insertion of fingers or other objects, as it can lead to accidential damage or infection.
>>
>>28665369
Growlithes can. I've seen an entire neighborhood get arrested after an orgy at one guy's house.
>>
>>28665409
This is a good idea

Just give her some nice petting especially around the chest and legs with some nice incense
>>
Please, don't roleplay. You'll keep away other people interested in the thread.
>>
>>28665413
Well at this point I might just go in the middle of the Forrest, a deep can e or if you are rich just go to space, you might loss some respect from wild Pokemon's but who gives a shit about their thoughts before being caught
>>
>>28665460
ITT: Actual newfags who have never seen this type of thread before
>>
>>28665385
He up yet? I don't get that much Hoenn coverage in Sinnoh.
>>
Anyone have tips for using a Super Rod? I live near the ocean and I wanna try to catch a Gyarados or Dragonair (I heard there's even a chance you could get Dragonite or Kingdra, but I've never seen that happen). I keep getting Seaking and Remoraid.
>>
>>28665484
T̕HE ͞PO̶KEK͢OK̴E͞KO͟KE̵K̷O͘KEK̛OKEM͞ON͠ ̶D0́000101͢0
w̴3 C@͢R3
̕w̸3 C@́R3͘ SO̶ M̶UCHHHH͢HH̴H͞H̷H
.̶.͢.
҉.̸.̢

H3@͡A͢LP͡ ͘M3333434
Z2̕Z͢2Z̴2̶Z͜2͢Z͘2͜Z͞2͝Z2͞Z2Z
>>
>>28665577
Try fishing around different places
>>
My friend keeps beating me with his stupid fucking Gastly. My Rattata's attacks just go right through it. I'm not a professional Poketrainer, but it still pisses me off enough to want to go out of my way to do something about it. How do I beat his fucking Gastly?
>>
>>28665656
Go back to school, youngster.
>>
REGISTEEL DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>28665656
Start training it a bit more. Around level 10 Rattata learns Bite, its first Dark-type move, which hits Ghost-types like Gastly super effectively.

Alternatively, GET SOMETHING THAT ISN'T NORMAL TYPE YOU LAZY SCRUB.
>>
>>28665669
I'm not a youngster, I just heard that Rattatas are pretty good so I caught one and battle with it sometimes. I won lots of battles with it against other people's Pidgeys and Oddishes, but that Gastly is just impossible to hit.
>>
>>28665535
In the battle right now. A close one, but anon has the advantage. You can tell that the other guy doesn't wanna lose though. He's fighting really hard.
>>
>>28665460
hownew.ru

>>28665038
Don't think so. In Unova, at least, I haven't found anything forbidding it. Not exactly widely accepted by the public, but nothing in the laws.
>>
I'm starting to feel better now. Thanks again to everyone that helped me last night.
>>
>>28665721
Are you that youngster my cousin keeps saying that he has the top percentage of rattata?
Seriously, just go to a trainer school, this is the most basic knowledge around.
>>28665723
I hope this guy wins it, he's earned it.
>>
>>28665723
>>28665775
God damn, Ninjask just BTFOed that Alakazam. Now it's 2 on 1 against the Machamp
>>
>>28665815
Oh sweet lord, this is great.
He has a bit of an advantage with speed and typing, but this is the big leagues.
>>
I've got a fucking Vespiquen nest being built by a bunch of Combees in my lawn, the fuck do I do?
>>
>>28665866
FUCK.

Did you see that Stone Edge? I swear you could hear something crack when Ninjask got hit. Poor thing's out cold on the floor.
>>
>>28665940
Oh fuck...
>>28665909
Have a water type get rid of the nes tand then get fire type to chase em off
>>
>>28665909
Catch a male Beedrll, train it, then send it over there to take the Vespiquen as it's wife. Boom, you now have access to a honey farm and an army of bees.
>>
>>28665971
I only have a Herdier man.
>>
>>28665940
>>28665971
Dude...at least Dusknoir took the Machamp out right after.

They're carting Ninjask off the field in a stretcher right now, anon went with them, he looked really worried

Shit...
>>
>>28666012
Well first, you make it sound like catching a Beedrill is easy, and second, do you really think the nest would just let it just walk on in?
>>
>>28666042
I hope the poor thing's alright...
>>
>>28666071
Yes
>>
>>28666071
Vespiqueen and Combee do not fuck with Beedrills.
You can easily catch a weedle, the only time Beedrill are protective of their young is during the Kakuna phase, as nothing it stupid enough to fuck with any sort of phase in the beedrill line.
Plus Vespiqueen will breed and try to attract Male Beedrill any chance they get.
>>
>>28660772
Enjoy the next Father day :^)
>>
>>28666042
Hoping it's alright. That Stone Edge suddenly changed the atmosphere of the whole stadium.
>>
>>28665909
I heard fire types are very effective against bugs. Does anyone you know have one of those? You should ask them for help.
>>
I think I'll pay a visit to the Celestial Tower and hope for the best. I'm already somewhat familiar with the Hex Maniacs that like wandering around there so maybe I'll manage to talk to one of them.
Wish me luck
>>
File: welcome to my digital home.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to my digital home.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>28666042
M@Y ͞1̛T̨ ͢G0҉ TO V҉A͝Lḩa̴l͝l̨@͠ E͢LY̕SI̕U̕M̴ THE ͜RE3҉E͢3҉E̢e3C̴YC̢L͡3 B1N̸ 0̀F̴ TH͝E ̕LE̶Ge͟nds

̕A͜L͡S͟0̡ ͏my͢ ̴h̕3a̸D̨ HU͜R͢Tz͜zz̴z̸z st1͞LL

҉ZZ͘2Z͝2̵Z2͘2ZZZ͜2Z̷2̸
>>
>>28666217
>>28666217
Start samll dude, go for a Channeler
>>
>>28666217
Good luck
>>
HOLY SHIT MY PARENTS GAVE ME A CHARMANDER FOR MY BIRTHDAY
>>
>>28666181
That was anon's third match. At least our boy's made it into top 64 now.
>>
I've been feeling kind of light-headed and weak recently, I think it was when I was handling a Life Orb. Will I be alright, or should I get some medical attention?
>>
>>28666287

Congrats kid. Keep an eye on its tail; when I got mine he accidentally lit my laundry basket on fire within the first ten minutes I had him.
>>
>>28666158
Well I guess I go the woods a try to catch a weedle, hopefully it won't go too bad
>>28666194
Well there's Larry, but he's kind of an ass, I don't think I could trust him with that.
>>
>>28666311

Just eat a Sitrus berry or Oran if you don't have one. It should help.
>>
>>28666287
What the fuck, it only knows how to Scratch things? What a useless shitmon.
>>
>>28666384
Every mon's gotta start somewhere, anon. Don't worry, a bit of training, and it'll be spitting Embers soon enough.
>>
>>28666384
>>28666402

What anon said, your parents probably got a newly hatched Charmander so it'll be very new to battling. Be patient with it and it can be a lifelong pal.
>>
File: 565bf6011287b.png (223KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
565bf6011287b.png
223KB, 600x498px
So, guys, help me out with this dilemma.

I live in Hoenn, I work at a moving company. Thing is, I'm kind of sick of it. I want to go out in a journey with some Pokemon.

But here's the problem. I'm still pretty young, 19, but way beyond the age that you normally start your journey with. Anyone know if Professor BIrch gives out starters to 19-year olds?

Because I don't have any Pokemon otherwise. Sure I could probably catch a Wurmple just by throwing a ball at it, but that'd make my journey incredibly hard. I'm friends with some Machokes and Machamps at the moving company but I doubt my boss would ever give me one of them. I could always ask, though.

So yeah, what should I do? Think Birch can give me a starter? Should I just ask for a Machoke or a Machamp to my boss? Maybe even a Machop.
>>
File: 1469174532100.png (137KB, 306x235px) Image search: [Google]
1469174532100.png
137KB, 306x235px
>be me
>walking on route 110 in the Hoenn region
>hear something moving and moaning behind some bushes
>ohshit.jpeg
>"could this be the Plusle I've been looking for?"
>reach into bag to get pokeball
>quietly make my way to bushes
>peek through
>It's some trainer balls deep in his Gardevoir
>mfw
>>
>>28666479
>being "friends" with Pokemon you don't own
But to address your point, if your boss has a Machop on hand that he's not using, why not ask for it? Maybe you can buy it from him or ask him to breed you one?
>>
>>28666479
It's pretty normal to start late in Sinnoh at least. I got my starter early, but a few of my classmates from Trainer High School didn't have a Pokemon until after they graduated.
>>
>>28666539
Yep, that area's a hotspot for those kind of people due to all the tree's.
>>
>>28659288
>we all live in a pokemon world
I wanna be the greatest Master of them all
>>
>>28666479
>>28666539
Between these fags, Pacifidlog Guy, and Ever Grande anon, we might as well rename this fucking board /hoenn/

Speaking of, anyone heard back from Ever Grande anon yet? His Ninjask still alive? I know some of you fags have his Trainer ID added, might be a good idea to check in
>>
>>28663610
Well thinking about it logically, you'd have to give them all different types of food, they have different needs (water pokemon need water, dragon pokemon need meat, rock pokemon need rocks etc). Not to mention the rarer pokemon like dragon and ghost pokemon are really dangerous.
>>
>>28666479

I̧T'̡$ S̶1͢M͡PL2
̢
Y̴ƠU @̵SK P͘R̢O̴FES$s5̸0̶R͞ ͝B͡1͢R̀C͝#̕ T͏O C͘A̛T̕C͜HAT̷C͞H ͜Y͝O̕U ͟á ̢m͢o͘c͢hA̡p̢
̀
͝z̢2̧z2z2z2z͜2̕z2͡z̡2z2z͘2
>>
>>28666479

Shit man I'll help you out. I've been breeding champion Riolu for the last 6 months and have a few looking for a good home. Someone who already has worked around fighting types is someone I would rather take in one than some of those stuck up Cooltrainers hanging around my house lately.

How is your experience with them? Can you take a punch to the gut if it gets rough with you?
>>
>>28666539
Did you let him fuck you instead?
>>
>>28665524
How new are you? Roleplay threads have been banned for ages.

I want to know which fucking mod allowed them back and let's lynch them.
>>
>>28666479
Birch isn't really relevant for you. You're a mover, right? The truth that so many fail to realize is you probably have access to low kick, tackle, bite, and scratch in and of yourself, so catching a pokemon on your own should not be a problem. Most of the pokemon you find in grass and fields won't really need to be weakened from the beginning anyway, your best bet would be to hang around your local cemetery at night and toss a few balls at your odd Gastly if you want a really solid starter, that's what I did. Otherwise just go wrestle a poochyena and toss a ball at it when the time feels right, it helps that it's a dark since most people only have access to fighting attacks.
>>
>>28666763
Come on anon, it's just one thread. Think of it this way, it keeps us contained here and not in the rest of /vp/
>>
File: no fun allowed lilfella.jpg (69KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed lilfella.jpg
69KB, 500x495px
>>28666763
>>
>>28666539
You should see what it's like in Unova. I've seen Human on Human, Pokemon on Pokemon, Human on Pokemon.

Sometimes I think these teenagers just use their "Pokemon Journey" as an excuse to fuck each other.
>>
>>28665577
Surf out a ways, I've seen some really strong Water Pokémon further out at sea.

Talking of which, I've poked around the Shoal Cave and the Space Center and I'm ready to head south from Mossdeep, but I want to do some Diving while I'm in Hoenn as well. Do I absolutely need the Mind Badge to use Dive here? I'm mostly here to sightsee but I don't mind taking the Gym challenge, I just want to know before I skip town.
>>
>>28666775
This only adds to my fantasy of seeing a human caught in a pokeball. Let them at least experience once what it feels like, and see if anything changes.

>>28666539
How did you mistake sex moans for a Plusle? I've never met one of them before, but I've also never met a Pokemon that sounds like human sex.
>>
Ever Grande anon here, Ninjask's in the Pokemon Center's ICU right now. The doctors say they can fix him up, but there's no way he'll be able to battle for the rest of the tournament.

Tbh I'm just happy that he's okay. Just lounging around the Center, waiting for the top 64 brackets to come out now.

>>28666862
Yeah, the Mossdeep Gym also doubles as the certification center for Dive in this region. What's your lineup for the gym look like?
>>
>>28666582
Yeah, I could ask for one. My boss is pretty stingy though, so maybe he'll only sell it to me. Still, better than nothing.

>>28666647
I appreciate the offer but I'm not a big fan of Lucarios. From my experience, they're always too uptight and don't know how to chill.
>>
>>28667128
Oh thank fucking Arceus.
>>
>Hanging out at the local gym with my bros, having training matches and shit with our Pokemon
>This 10 year old kid walks in and challenges us to a battle
>His team has 3 Rattatas, a Pidgey and a fucking Weedle
>I use one Pokemon to faint all of them, they don't even get a hit in
>Kid starts crying
>His parents suddenly walk up to me and start bitching about how I bullied their kid and could have held back
>They make a huge fuss and halt the whole fucking gym
>Leader tells me to head home for the day

Gym leaders should just man the fuck up and ban children already.
>>
>>28667128
I missed the past few threads. What happened against Edgelord-san?
>>
>>28667128
Thank fucking god your Ninjask's ok, anon

Although doesn't that mean the Trick/Choice Band strat is out now? Hope you've got a backup plan for Darkrai

>>28667205
Anon hasn't faced him yet, he just got into top 64

Presumably Tobias is still in the tournament, would've been a huge shitstorm if he'd lost in the prelims or qualifiers
>>
File: image_16.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
image_16.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>28664142
Taking my vacation in alola was a terrible idea.

One of these savage looking natives literally just threw her pikachu at my mon.

She picked it up and fucking CHUCKED IT.

WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>28667161

Alright Anon, but please don't blame the species for the attitude. Timid Lucarios are vastly different to Jolly (which is the temperament I breed for).

Adamant Lucarios aren't that great companions either for that matter, yeesh.
>>
>>28667128
Thank goodness he's okay. He's done enough battles. Hope he gets well soon.
>>
File: 1468238204186.png (44KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
1468238204186.png
44KB, 202x181px
>mfw cracking my porygon and installing custom firmware

Who's your god now?
>>
>>28667239
>not knowing how to do z-moves

Go back to Kanto you casual
>>
>>28667174
>probably badgeless kid challenges a gym
>idiot uses full strength pokemon
>is surprised when people get upset
New to the gym, unaffiliated, or just plain stupid?
>>
File: 1473599021696.jpg (95KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1473599021696.jpg
95KB, 557x605px
What ghost pokemon are you guys going for when you die?

Personally I wanna be one of those possessed swords.
>>
File: 250px-Tobias.png (57KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Tobias.png
57KB, 250x141px
>>28667128
Anon...brackets just went up online. Check 'em.

press F to pay respects
F
>>
>>28667174
Not even a starter?
Must have been a youngster, aren't they banned from Gyms?
>>28667386
Did he lose?
>>
>>28667327
Is that what they call it?

Sounds like a fancy name for making your pokemon use illegial moves tbqh.

Then again what did I expect from a region that doesn't even have a real league.
>>
>>28667406
He's about to tomorrow.
>>
>>28667386
RIP tourneyfag

F
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (7KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
7KB, 210x250px
Are human/pokemon 'relationships' allowed in Alola?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>28667386
>>28667461

Please tell me Tourneyfag has a Pokemon with Vital Spirit or Insomnia. Vigoroth maybe?
>>
File: gitgud.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gitgud.png
16KB, 500x500px
any of you guys know how to get a rotom to respect you? the one in my pokedex keeps insulting me
>>
File: 1422555673203.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1422555673203.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
>my Rattata learns this new move called Hyper Fang
>use it over and over again and win like 7 fights in a row
>all my friends are mad as fuck
Should try for a badge guys? I think I could actually pull it off.
>>
>>28667554

Depends, what region and badge count are you at?
>>
>>28667174
You think that shit's bad? You're not from Unova.

Gyms in this region regularly have to fend off "Trainer Moms" who bitch and bitch about how they're supposed to hold back on their little tyke with a single just-caught Lillipup.

A gym badge is a legal certificate of merit, awarded to a Trainer who has beaten the gym leader in a fair match, that acts as basically a "rank up" for the standard Trainer liscense. If you can't get past the first gym trainer, much less the leader himself, you don't deserve the badge, plain and simple.
>>
File: 1441920254469.png (288KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1441920254469.png
288KB, 550x535px
>>28659288
>Be 25 yo
>Be traveling Pokemon trainer
>Been on my journey since I was 10 years old
>Didn't get bored and quit after two badges or get homesick like the other kids at school
>Kept going on
>Got all the way to eight badges in my region, didn't beat the elite four
>Move on to other regions, making money by fighting trainers and beating gyms
>Parents think I'm a manchild for being on my journey at 25
>Tell me I need to go home, get a real job and find a GF to marry, like my cousin
>Am happy traveling the world with my bro, Nidoking and the rest of my team.

Being a trainer isn't like being a NEET, right? I just want to be like my idols, Red and Gold.

Any good way for trainers to get money without getting a Mcjob? No, I'm not joining a gang.
>>
>>28665748
Good to hear, Plasmanon.
>>
>>28667539
git gud
>>
>>28667128
I was hoping my Unova cred would carry over but I'm sure the battles will be fun. I don't get to double battle a lot so it'll be an interesting exercise in strategy.

With me, I've got Darmanitan, Whimsicott, Gligar, Linoone and this Wailmer I just caught by Lilycove that I'd love to test out. I can hit the PC but I don't have any particular trump card for a Psychic gym, I feel uneasy around Ghost types and I haven't caught any Dark types. That just makes it more exciting though! I'm thinking I'll also withdraw my Dwebble to use.
>>
>>28667571
I've never done any serious battling, just matches with my friends every now and then. I'm from Kanto and I don't have any badges.
>>
>>28667600
...Prize money?

Go defeat an Elite Four. Don't worry if you lose the first time, keep trying, your Pokemon will get stronger over time. Beating a league earns you quite a pretty penny.
>>
>>28667605
Thanks
>>
I thought Team Rocket was disbanded... twice.

Some guy in a Rocket uniform just offered me a job.
>>
>>28667386
Ever Grande fag here, I just saw. Shit.

>>28667236
Yeah. Double shit.

>>28667522
My order of Chesto Berries came in, so that's something at least.

I'm gonna go take a walk, try to strategize for tomorrow.

>>28667615
Tate and Liza really like Solrock/Lunatone. Your Wailmer will be really useful, aim to hit their Rock double typing instead if you've got the coverage moves for it.
>>
>>28663994
Have you considered training up a Xatu to join you on the trip? Bonus for being able to fly.
>>
Actually since there's a bunch of Hoennfags here, how are those Pokeblocks they make there? I hear they improve condition of a Pokemon and I think they might be a healthier alternative to Pokepuffs.
>>
How do you amuse a Riolu?
>>
>>28667655
Anytime, anon.
>>
>>28667691
You get cells popping up everywhere nowadays.

Plus a lot of stupid punks claiming to be Giovanni's kid.
>>
>>28667651
Yeah, but having enough money to feed and care for a full team and maintaining my Volkswagen van is pricey, though. Street-battling only gets me a hundred or so if I put in effort.

I wonder if I can get sponsored. Maybe I should join one of those Battle Frontiers? Heard they're pretty cushy.
>>
>>28667632

If you're thinking of challenging the Pewter Gym you should stock up on Potions. Rock types resist normal type moves and even with your Rattata being strong it'll need to last through the fight.
>>
>>28667753
Does Giovanni have a kid? Back when he was a Gym Leader, there wasn't any record of a wife or kid. Could be it a bastard child?
>>
Has anyone ever taken the Elite 4 challenge here?

Johtofag here, I've tried 3 times so far. Got demolishes the first time. The two other times I barely managed to get past Koga only to get destroyed by Bruno.

The fact that you can't switch out mons in-between the battles make this harder than what it should be. I have a huge variety of extremely skilled mons in the box, but I always have to pick just 6.
>>
>>28667499
Yes

Feel free to move here if you'd like

Just remember that you'll never be equal until you do the trials
>>
>>28667756
>Volkswagen van
>not backpacking through the mountainside with your Pokemon by your side
Fuck off lazy fag.
>>
>>28667786
How do people actually manage to use Potions in battles? It takes forever. By the time I get that shit ready my Pokemon takes like 2 attacks.
>>
>>28667801
There are rumors about him having a kid with one of the admins, but no one's been able to confirm anything.

Of course the idiots who idolize Team Rocket always flock to whatever guy or girl says they're his "heir".
>>
>>28660879
I could see me and my girlfriend being a fairy trainer couple, with my love for drawing and art and her nursing and love for working with children. Being in Canada, I pretty much live in real life sinnoh so any fairies I could get there like Gardevoir, Clefable, and Mawile
>>
>>28667701
Seeing the brackets, I asked around a bit. One of my friends can let you borrow his Key Stone for the match, if you want one, that is.
>>
File: 14200304586.png (177KB, 464x590px) Image search: [Google]
14200304586.png
177KB, 464x590px
>>28659288
Not a fan of this RP stuff, but goddamn I wished I lived in the Pokemon world.

>tfw you will never go on an adventure. meeting new and interesting people as you travel the world with your best friends
>>
>>28667743

Riolubreeder here; they LOVE bones. I mean absolutely love them. Make sure they aren't cooked or brittle because you don't want them to hurt themselves on splintered bone.

Punching bags are a second option, they love to punch and kick things while romping around. Invest in a good one; you don't need to go for a Heavy Bag (the kind for Hariyama or Conkledurr sized fighters) unless you're sure your Riolu will evoke into Lucario. If not a medium bag designed for Sawks or Primeapes will do.
>>
>>28667845
>idolize Team Rocket

Wait does this actually happen? In Johto, everyone's still upset over the Radio Tower attack that happened a while ago, so I can't imagine anyone saying that they adore Rocket.
>>
File: 1470111302851.jpg (26KB, 278x253px) Image search: [Google]
1470111302851.jpg
26KB, 278x253px
Guys, how can I stop my Pyroar from being such a turbo cunt to my other female Pokemon?
She only gets pissy when there's any other female Pokemon around, never males.
Outside of her going batshit when she sees another girl, she's a good Pokemon.
Any ideas on what I could do?
>>
>>28667871
Holy shit, yes please. Thank you so much, man. You've got my Trainer ID, right? Message me your friend's contact info, and I'll hit him up.
>>
>>28667953
>oh no my favorite repetitive music station was off for 2 hours

Nobody was hurt and they didn't do any damage, they just sent a message to Giovanni

You retards should be grateful for everything Giovanni did like helping businesses and stopping truly evil teams from setting up a base in Johto/Kanto

We never had to deal with psychopaths like Flare or Galactic because they knew not to mess with Giovanni
>>
>>28667953
Happens mostly in regions that weren't affected by them.
>>
>>28668045
Lavender Town was haunted by some ghost Marowak for years because of Team Rocket, nigga.
>>
>>28668089
>believing in ghosts
>>
>>28668114
I...nigger, what? Have you never SEEN a Ghost type before in your fucking life? How sheltered are you?
>>
>>28668089
>believing in creepypasta

I bet you also heard the ominous music in your head and think Hypno stole all the children from there
>>
>>28668129
Ghost type Pokemon are not the same as fictional ghosts

How do you think Genger creates Ghastly eggs?
>>
>>28668012

My friend breeds Pyroar (I live in Kalos) and some Pyroar have a distinct aversion to Pokemon of the same gender. It isn't a breed thing but it's a trait found in the Nidoran family if I recall correctly.

It's normal but annoying; you'll need to keep her separated from other females for her safety and theirs.
>>
>>28668040
He's actually staying in the Ever Grande Pokemon Center. Helping out Nurse Joy with his Audino right now. He saw your match so he knows who you are. Just go there when you have the time.
>>
>>28668129
Ghost type is just a dumb meme. Gengars are Poison types.
>>
>>28667917
Bones as in animal bones? Is it something I can get at the offcuts section of the supermarket or butcher? And they can have that raw? I can't imagine how you could get a perfect femur like bone.

In terms of a punching bag. I could probably make something like that.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Punching-Bag

Seems simple enough.
>>
>>28668166
Damn. I was hoping I could train it out of her.
Thanks for the info though, man.
>>
The fuck? I found a wild Monferno in fucking Johto.
>>
I guess I'll give this a shot.

So my mentor at the Nacrene City Library has sent me off on a research request. I have to go to the Alola region and find some information on the guardian totem pokemon who live there for a scientist. I've never travelled on my own and I don't really have any pokemon besides a Klefki my mentor let my borrow.

I'm trying to lean towards a type of pokemon who can help me when I get back to the library setting. One what I've read about fairy or psychic types would be the best.

Any ideas?

>>28667862
Another canadabro! I hope they make a region off of Canada soon. I need some comfy snowy landscapes and some hot chocolate. Not to mention all those possible winter/fall clothing customization!
>>
>>
>>28668243

Animal bones; try a butcher shop for raw femurs since they are very strong and sturdy.

I'd still recommend buying a Pokemon-approved bag otherwise it'll be ruined in less than three play sessions.
>>
>>28668012
Your Pyroar must have the Rivalry abilitie, i work with a group of Axew in Opelucid Gym and thats happens a lot, if you can get a Ability Capsule from pBay your done, but they arent cheap. If you live in Kalos or Hoenn you can get one as a prize in the Battle Chateau, but is not easy
>>
Guys i fucked up

>be me
>just turned 10
>tell dad i went on a pokemon adventure 7 years ago
>really am just homeless in the next town and living with a pain in the ass Growlithe i don't even own
>haven't even tried to go for 1st gym and i ignore all his calls
What should i do guys? Should i try to talk to him? Everyone will see me as an autistic if i try to stay back at home. I used live in Floccesy town if that helps.
>>
>>28668133
>ancient Kantonese legends are creepypasta
Get a load of this guy
>>
>tfw new family moved next to me
>their daughter is qt
>went over to see if she wanted to have a battle.
>just as about as I was gonna ring the doorbell
>notice that I could see her through the window.
>she suddenly morphs into a fucking Latias.
>run back home.
Worst part is that now she knows that I know her secret and I occasionally see her looking at me through the window when I'm trying to sleep.
>>
>>28667953
Thats not real team rocket tho. They are the ex team rocket members. Team Rocket is a team of peace
>>
>>28668273
Probably an abandoned Pokemon.

>>28668302
Psychic-types are definitely the way to go. Alakazam in particular are quite smart and would make good "study buddies".

I'd also go with feline Pokemon like Meowth and Shinx. Why else do you think several libraries keep them?
>>
File: porysad.png (62KB, 312x346px) Image search: [Google]
porysad.png
62KB, 312x346px
>>28668528
>just turned 10
>went on a "Pokemon adventure" 7 years ago
>10-7=3
>went on a "Pokemon adventure" at the ripe old age of 3

ERROR: DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>28668546
>rocket is responsible for the "ghost"
>ancient legends

>implying team rocket is an ancient group
>>
>>28668171
Just picked it up from him. Thanks a lot for the help. You and your friend are good fucking guys.
>>
File: IMG_9034.png (190KB, 490x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9034.png
190KB, 490x568px
>>28668528
>just turned 10
>7 years ago
Get off underage, get back when you're at the legal age of 10
>>
>>28668655
Don't worry Porygon, anons just stupid
>>
>>28668655
How did you get past the reCAPTCHA
>>
>>28668714
Porygon is far more advanced than any bot
>>
File: matrix code.png (84KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
matrix code.png
84KB, 640x400px
>>28668714
>>28668733
WHAT A STRANGE GAME

THE ONLY ANSWER IS NOT TO PLAY

4CHAN PASSES ARE CHEAP
>>
>>28668528
None of this stupid bullshit makes sense. I really hope you mistyped 10 and meant 20 or something instead.

Either way, why the fuck didn't you try to go on a journey? You realize Pokemon professors give out free starters, right?

It's not too late to start, anon. Quit being a pussy and just go for it.
>>
So I was just out on a walk down to the Mart to get some groceries, and on the way there I just found a fucking egg in the middle of the road. Obviously I couldn't just leave it there, but I don't know what to do with it now that I have it. It's kind of shaking and moving around, and I even hear some noises from it sometimes, and it's honestly a little creepy.

Should I take it to the Pokecenter or something? The closest one is in the next town over so it'd be a bit of a bike to get there, but I don't even know what's in this, let alone what I should do if it hatches. Have any of you ever hatched an egg before? I need advice on what to do.
>>
>>28668506
Ability capsule, huh? I'll have to look into that.
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>28660879
Just because these pokemon are related to these professions by type doesn't mean they're useful.

Why would a pilot flying a plane need a Pidgeot? What use does it have?

How would a Pikachu be useful for an electrician?
>>
I don't drink milk because Miltanks kind of gross me out. Am I the only one?
>>
>>28668804
The key thing you need to know is that moving around while holding one makes it hatch faster. It will also hatch faster if you have certain Fire-type Pokemon with you- the key thing is that not all Fire-types are suited to being used as incubator 'mons. You're looking for a Pokemon with the ability Flame Body or Magma Armor.

Also you do kinda need a Pokeball to put it in. Most daycares give out special Pokeballs that are designed to catch hatchling Pokemon almost guranteed, but judging from your situation you don't have access to those...
>>
>>28668902
>not wanting to heal your injuries and be in top health

Enjoy early death
>>
>>28668552
>not wanting to get with a Latias
Seriously, just talk to her alone, explain your side of events, worst case scenario you've got your Pokemon to protect you.
>>
>>28668326
What price do you know for the approved ones?
>>
>>28666479
I've got some pokemon I've been breeding for the younsters in Pacifidlog, I'd be happy to give you one!
>>28666634
It's not like i wanted you to notice me or anything....b-baka!
>>28667128
Glad Ninjask is okay! He battled like a champion.
>>
A Spinarak made a web outside my window last night. I already was arachnophobic before this. This is the reason I always have at least one Flying and one Fire type with me.
>>
>>28668879
I did it on the fly. I can make changes to it after.

The electricians using electric type pokemon was because they could probably find them in the house munching on wires or extracting electricity.
>>
>>28668922
I don't have any Fire-types at least, but I don't want it to hatch while we're out on the roads either. Ironically there is a Day Care between here and the Pokemon Center, I might be able to get there before it hatches, but not sure if I want to risk it. Of all the days for the car to be in the shop...

I do have some Pokeballs laying around, but they're kinda dusty. Some kind of promotional event from the opening of some building my Father helped work on years back... "Premier" balls I think or something? They've been laying around here forever. Do Pokeballs have an expiration date?

If I'm being honest I don't have that much experience with Pokemon -- I like them just fine, but they make me nervous because I never know what to do around them. I never really got the chance to go on a journey, I had to take over the family business pretty immediately. I do regret it sometimes late at night, but I don't mind how things turned out.

For now I'll just focus on this egg, which by the way seems to be moving around more. Will thing thing by itself or is there something I need to do to... help whatever's in here out? I don't think I'm going to make it to the Daycare, let alone the Pokemon Center.
>>
File: IMG_9196.gif (19KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9196.gif
19KB, 267x200px
>people actually believe some little shit caught arceus
Arceus doesn't exist. Was probably just some Zebstrika
>>
How's Ever Grande anon doing after what happened to his Ninjask?
>>
New thread time?
>>
>>28669543
>>28667128
>>28667701
>>
>>28669390
Pokeballs don't have any sort of expiration date, and the fact you have Premier balls is even better- as commarative balls, they're higher quality and thus should be able to last much longer in storage without damage.

As for what you need to do? In order to help it out, you WILL need to keep it mobile and/or warm. Something that might work, however, is to put several ice packs on it while you're taking it to either the Daycare or the Pokemon Center (personally I'd suggest the Daycare). That should keep it from hatching long enough for you to get there.
>>
Past bump limit
New Thread >>28669832
New Thread >>28669832
New Thread >>28669832
>>
Had to study for an exam today and Sol, my Chikorita, kept trying to grab my attention.

Ended up studying in my bed as she slept on my legs. :3
>>
>>28660879
>Dedene
Fuck.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.