[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 754
Thread images: 224

File: 1465541606690.png (2MB, 2001x2881px) Image search: [Google]
1465541606690.png
2MB, 2001x2881px
Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, July 8th:
1099 – Some 15,000 starving Christian soldiers begin the siege of Jerusalem by marching in a religious procession around the city as its Muslim defenders watch.
1709 – Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava, thus effectively ending Sweden's time as a major power in Europe.
1853 – The Perry Expedition arrives in Edo Bay with a treaty requesting trade.

>News
HOI4 DD17/06
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

CK2 DD 13 - Warrior Women
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/crusader-kings-2-dd-13-pagans-advisors-and-warrior-women.955632/

>Random Country Picker
http://randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
https://mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
http://pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
https://mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
http://pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2 - 2.5.2] - After The End
https://github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.1 - 20/06/2016
http://pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
http://pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
http://pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
http://pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread >>147742036
>>
Codreanu
>>
File: der neu ordnung.png (220KB, 2423x2025px) Image search: [Google]
der neu ordnung.png
220KB, 2423x2025px
rate
>>
>>147800173
here is your (you)
>>
>>147800173
>Netherlands Essex
>German Baltics
>Independent Switzerland
>Italian Albania

I'm more confused than anything else
>>
>>147800173

Rate my map
>>
>>147800150
Random nazi dude that pops up when I search "Wittgenstein" on google.
>>
>>147800173
>Großthis
>Großthat
>Großthing
Yeah, that map is pretty Gross alright.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
September 1st, 1939

The Final Straw was laid, and thus, the camels back was broken, the world was thrown into war. To save the Germans who have been oppressed under the Fascist Polish Government, Mein Fuhrer Adolf Hitler launched the Invasion of Poland, many of our fellow soldiers were excited, to avenge out fallen German brothers, to make the Poland pay for their crimes against the Germans

I was one of the few lucky generals selected for the invasion, even though I was a young lad, fresh from the academy, the Fuhrer saw something special in me, God bless his soul, he deserved better. I would serve along other top generals for the mission, it was spectacular that day, watching those Titans fight to Warsaw, their skills were simply incredible, General Guderian was with us, and that signified that this was going to be an easy victory. Secretary Goering worked in Berlin, providing us the air support we need. I was given control of my own Battalion.

And the stage was set, we advanced on Poland, and I was ready to make those Poles pay, I still can feel it, the rush, the adrenaline. God, I miss it all, but in the end, those Poles sure did pay
>>
File: DIEVS VULT.png (719KB, 526x615px) Image search: [Google]
DIEVS VULT.png
719KB, 526x615px
While resupplying in the merchant republic of Inizi Mor Breizh, Vytautas hears word of a Catholic Crusade for Al-Andalus, an unprecedented religious invasion. Though of little direct concern to the peoples of the Imperija Lietuvos, he passes word along to Laima, the High Priestess, hoping that perhaps she might be able to glean something from it.

In Vilnius, High Priestess Laima and Vaiga meet in secret with military and religious figures, drawing up plans. After some time, the High Priestess addresses the faithful at Salcininkai: the Romuva faithful should prepare to take up arms in the name of Dievs. Soon, a Great Holy War will be declared to drive the infidels into the sea, all that remains to be decided is which devil dogs will meet their false gods first.

Using the Breton island republic as a base to raid Ireland from, Vytautas receives grim news from home: an army of peasants have risen up under the command of a disgruntled veteran of the Old Dog’s Rebellion. Vytautas and his companions immediately set sail for the port of Krantas to put down the rebellion.

Marching from the Gulf of Danzig, Vytautas bolsters his raiders with levies from Trakai, Vilnius, and Polotsk. In a bold move, he fords the Smolnya into Krasen, doing battle with the underequipped rebels along its sandy banks. They are easily crushed, and the insurrection comes to an end.

Having achieved catharsis along the banks of that bloody river, Vytautas again retires to Vilnius to chase women once again, this time pursuing a young woman named Laima.
>>
>>147801021
Dievas nori!
>>
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>147800930
September 16, 1939

Warsaw has fallen, and so did the Polish Government, it felt great, knowing that we saved the Germans living under Poland, I was awarded many medals for my actions in the battle, I knew Hitler would grew to like me, he was a great man.

But his ambitions, his dreams for us, they were a little great, too big, we thought he was crazy at first, but as the wheels of time keep spinning , he proved us all wrong

But enough of that, I must get some shut eye soon, tomorrow is a big day for us
>>
>>147800930
>>147801434
How did you get the HoI5 demo so early?
>>
>>147800930
is this a fucking phone game
>>
So now that half my subjects want me dead, how do I go about systematically replacing all of them with non-pict subjects.

Or, When do I get the scot culture flip thing, to become scotland.
>>
File: eu4_6.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_6.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
GET

SHIT

ON
>>
File: actionplan.jpg (654KB, 1922x1078px) Image search: [Google]
actionplan.jpg
654KB, 1922x1078px
>>147801605
forgot screenshot.
>>
File: eu4_7.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_7.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
ALL LANDS UNDER BADENREICH
>>
>>147801484
Android. Good for tablets too.
>>
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
September 27, 1939

As we marched through Poland, the world did not agree with our actions, and declared war on us. We did not want war, we were only protecting ethnic Germans from Poliah oppressors, but our pleads fell on deaf ears. We must protect our borders

I was moved to the Western Front, we were poised to strike, as France declared war on us, so did the British, the Dutch, the Belgiums and the Danes. We were alone and the situation looked grim. We were all convinced we were gonna lose, until he came to our side

Manstein, the legendary General of the German Reich, only matched by Eisenhower of America and Zhukov of the Soviet Union, we were destined to win. To be honest, back then, they all seemed like Giants, but now, they're only human like the rest of us
>>
>>147801793
>>147801021
>>147800061

How does one win starting with one half of Iceland, earliest era, no cheats, on CK2??

I started as the west guy, declared war on the east guy, he has more troops.

So I restart as the east guy, declare war on the west guy... and he has more troops.
>>
>>147802497
what are you and your wife's son going to do about if fgt
>>
>>147802471
what the fuck stupid phone game is this?
>>
>>147802548
you git gud
>>
>>147802921
seriously though.. is the AI always going to have higher levis?

do i have to wait for my steward to win the chance of free troops thanks to the "build legend" order to overwhelm the somehow always stronger neighbor?

I just got this game while it was on the summer sale. Thought it would be similar to Vicky2 and HOI4... but nope.
>>
>>147802471
you roleplaying this like an anime son?
>>
>>147803147
raid shit.
get money
get bitches
get prestige
tribal army.
>>
File: rest in pepperoni.png (1MB, 1075x520px) Image search: [Google]
rest in pepperoni.png
1MB, 1075x520px
>>147801021
After agonizing weeks of flirtation, gift-sending, and secret notes, Vytautas finally finds himself alone and more than a little drunk with the beautiful Laima. Needless to say, the night is eventful, and the young emperor finds himself sneaking back into his palace just as day is breaking. Thrilled by the chase, Vytautas elects to stay behind in the Imperija to administrate the realm, and absolutely nothing else. Absolutely nothing else.

In September, disaster strikes the Kovasatis family. Vaiga, court priestess of the Imperija and close advisor to both Vytautas and his late father, dies during childbirth at the age of thirty four. Vytautas abandons his harem of lovers in Vilnius to travel to Vaiga’s temple at Krantas for the funeral. With his kinsman gathered around the pyre, the High Priestess herself chants the rites to Dievs, returning Vaiga’s spirit to the sky. Caught up by a wind of grief, Vytautas renames the temple Vaigasyklas, in honour of his wise cousin.

In honour of her memory, he raises another host of two thousand raiders to pillage the coasts of the Mediterranean.
>>
>>147803279
That doesn't really work when yous tart early game on Island. There's no one to raid.

Basically, hope you can get the Build Legend event, get the increased levy event from your marshal, and pray. Once you have the island, hope you can scoop up the Faroes if they go independent.
>>
>>147803147
dont play in fucking Iceland, or any other poor barren place, just look at the tax map....
why do people new to ck2 think those places are good to learn the game?
pick an iberian kingdom, a french duke or the king himself, or maybe an irish count and form Ireland (get claim on the weakest neighbor, snowball the rest of them) as that's what most people did in their first game incluiding me
>>
>>147803465
Doesn't Iceland have boats? they should be able to sail and raid.
>>
>>147803483
Ireland isn't as easy as it used to be to snowball. My start suggestions are:
Duke of Aquitaine for feudal, and one of the stronger Baltic chiefdoms for tribal.
>>
>>147803398
post map
>>
File: ck2_7.jpg (538KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_7.jpg
538KB, 1360x768px
>voting to imprison yourself
damn masochists
>>
>>147803598
yeah Aquitaine should be easy and fun, crashing the french kingdom from within is just too easy
>>
File: map.png (2MB, 1360x766px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
2MB, 1360x766px
>>147803601
Playing ironmeme, delightfully surprised at the lack of tragedy and disappointment so far (besides Kovas II dying in battle). up until about three years ago, Jutland controlled a decent kingdom all the way to the Alps for a solid two decades.

>>147803664
It's great. You're a powerful vassal, it's easy to expand within France, and since you have so many troops that the King can't touch, it's easy to win a Crusade and go independent without any bloodshed. Reuniting the Occitanians is one of my favourite game goals.
>>
>>147803748
>Saint Empire Romain
They're missing the "Germanique" part
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
November 17, 1939

The waves crashed on to the cliffside, and a morning fog has descended on the horizon, the fresh crisp smell of the morning ocean fills my lungs as I stood there, taking in the beautiful scenery, I remember it all so fondly, the morning before the Invasion, the Came before the storm

As we marched into Paris and raise our flag high above the Zeffirelli Tower, we plead the British Empire for peace in this bloody war, but once again, our pleads fell on the deaf ears of the ignorant, the mighty Royal Navy now threatens our shores.

We cannot allow this, and so Hitler and his war council executed Operation Sea Lion, invade Britain and defeat the Royal Navy and bring a quick end to this war.

I stood there, watching, waiting, for something that I do not know, but what I know is my destiny is across this channel, I took one big look, don my Military Jacket, and set to base, preparing for the big day tomorrow
>>
>>147803826
>SER in France
>ditch the germanic part
Looks fine to me
>>
Why do they keep making unnecessary remakes instead of finally giving us what we've always wanted without knowing it? I'm talking about PREHISTORIC GSG WHEN
>>
>>147804030
The Korean/Finnish Hyper War is still a touchy subject to this day, Paradox cannot make a prehistoric GSG without controversy.
>>
>>147804154
Never forget the six trillion Han POW's slaughtered in the Finnish steam chambers.
>>
File: dirty ingrates.png (2MB, 1363x765px) Image search: [Google]
dirty ingrates.png
2MB, 1363x765px
>>147803398
After agonizing weeks of flirtation, gift-sending, and secret notes, Vytautas finally finds himself alone and more than a little drunk with the beautiful Laima. Needless to say, the night is eventful, and the young emperor finds himself sneaking back into his palace just as day is breaking. Thrilled by the chase, Vytautas elects to stay behind in the Imperija to administrate the realm, and absolutely nothing else. Absolutely nothing else.

In September, disaster strikes the Kovasatis family. Vaiga, court priestess of the Imperija and close advisor to both Vytautas and his late father, dies during childbirth at the age of thirty four. Vytautas abandons his harem of lovers in Vilnius to travel to Vaiga’s temple at Krantas for the funeral. With his kinsman gathered around the pyre, the High Priestess herself chants the rites to Dievs, returning Vaiga’s spirit to the sky. Caught up by a wind of grief, Vytautas renames the temple Vaigasyklas, in honour of his wise cousin.

In honour of her memory, he raises another host of two thousand raiders to pillage the coasts of the Mediterranean.

After two years at sea, Vytautas returns to Vilnius with chests full of countless treasures plucked from Ireland, Al-Andalus, and Sardinia. The young emperor could not have returned sooner; shortly after arriving, a number of malcontent chiefs deliver their demands for independence. For the second time in his reign, Vytautas is tasked with keeping the Imperija from splintering through force of arms. The levies are quickly raised.
>>
>>147803483
My first game was amalfi in the old gods start
I ended up owning most the world by the end
>>
>>147804279
Oh fuck you, you and your 6 gorigillions, the Korean's hyperbeam condemned the entire finnish population to a life of autism for eternity.
>>
>>147803874
What kind of imaginary map is this?
>>
>>147803874
>that brittany
>>
File: eu4_204.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_204.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Is Jutland part of Germany proper?

Any blobbing I do I want to be somewhat realistic, so maximum lebensraum is a nogo
>>
>>147804861
Let Denmark have it for aesthetic borders.
>>
>>147804918
What about Schleswig-Holstein?

Also curious about Switzerland: all of it, the German parts, or none of it?

I also managed to land a relative on their thrown.
>>
File: ck2_8.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_8.png
2MB, 1360x768px
wut

should I get her to tutor my heir?
>>
>>147805180
If I recall that character is only there for some weird behind the scenes stuff and you can't interact with her.
>>
im starting to reconsider the use of retinuees unless my culture has some op troops like HC or cacaphracts. They are too damn expensive and that money would help me better develop the kingdom much faster

did anyone else came to this conclusion?
>>
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>147804719
>>147804834
The WW2 map is pretty retarded, but mostly it's one continuous world, which is the upside about it

I prefer the Napoleonic Wars map as its the most realistically accurate of them all
Save for the HRE being alive and including Austria in it
It's still my favourite one
>>
File: eu4_206.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_206.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>147804989
Also up for debate: eastern and western borders
>>
>>147805261
everyone hates me for it but soon I will have a demii-god
>>
someone post the mp of the Ancient Finnish Empire

was that shit real?
>>
>>147805517
Of course you fuckwit
>>
>>147805517
i meant MAP
>>
>>147805517
Another one victim to the Hwan propaganda.
>>
DER MÄCHTIGSTE KÖNIG IM LUFTREVIER
>>
File: ck2_11.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_11.png
2MB, 1360x768px
>>147805467
>>147805261
He came back an imbecile. damn

In other news: uber kek
>>
Does the overpriced council dlc cause Umayyad and Byzantium to collapse in charlesmeme start? It's the only reason id consider getting it.
>>
>>147805747

Why would you want poor Byz to collapse?
>>
>>147805447
>>147804989
>>147804861
Lads?
>>
File: irish.jpg (206KB, 545x774px) Image search: [Google]
irish.jpg
206KB, 545x774px
Gotta keep this irish blood pure.
>>
>>147806283

Holstein in the south of Denmark could be considered rightful German clay. The two countries had a couple of wars about it. Rest is pure Nordic though.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAH ZABEENYAAAAAAA.png (2MB, 1362x765px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAH ZABEENYAAAAAAA.png
2MB, 1362x765px
Gathering the fighting men of Vilnius, Vytautas marches west, rallying loyal chiefs behind him as he goes. Sending word ahead to the raiders still stationed at Krantas, he joins the two forces at Galinda, turning south to strike at the still rallying rebels. Throwing caution to the wind, Vytautas’ army strikes hard at the fragmented traitor chiefs before they can combine forces, handily crushing the individual armies.

As the war drags on, Vytautas’ centralized army sees great success in Mazowsze, quickly sieging down the hillfort at Czersk and mopping up the scattered bands around Plock. However, with all of his men congregated in the west, smaller rebel hosts have taken hold of hillforts in Deltuva, a mere stone’s throw from Vilnius. In a desperate pursuit, Vytautas marches north as fast as his men will allow.

Stopping in Vilnius briefly to rest and resupply before retaking Deltuva, Vytautus recieves wonderful news: his lover Zemyna has given birth to a beautiful baby boy. She suggests the name Kovas; Vytautas is overjoyed by the suggestion. He only hopes that the boy will be able to grow up in a less fractured Imperija Lietuvos. After a passionate night with Laima, his other lover, he continues north.
>>
>>147802471

>That Belgian Border

lad...
>>
If I'm using HiP and want to remove shattered retreat should I edit the relevant file in the HiP directory or in the main game one ?

Can I do this mid-campaign without it breaking my game?
>>
When are they going to release that fucking update that'll let us disable the features we don't want in CK2?
>>
>France minimod guy is dead
>New version never
>>
Anyone here played Bavaria or any other German minor in Vicky 2?

What do you do, as in goals? Does Prussia always fuck you?
>>
File: 220px-Ion_Antonescu.jpg (15KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ion_Antonescu.jpg
15KB, 220x299px
>>147800150
Antonescu
>>
>>147804861
>>147804989
>>147805447
All of Europe is German, they just don't remember
>>
>>147807552
Dude.
Zombies.
LMAO.
>>
>>147808518
Are they really adding zombies?

This game needed to die a long time ago
>>
>>147808843
Flavour text for expanded epidemic events talks of the dead roaming the earth. Hopefully this is just making fun of Sunset Invasion.

Immortality on the other hand.
>>
Any tips for South Africa in HPM lads
>>
>>147809280
Give the blacks self rule
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10695683
>>
>>147805447
Come to think of it: I'm still fiddling with my flags:

Do you guys think Coats of Arms or flags fit EU4 more?
>>
>>147809307
How about real tips tho
>>
>>147810071
give the blacks self rule to your gas chambers
>>
File: 1467288813226.jpg (66KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1467288813226.jpg
66KB, 500x456px
>>147809280
>>
File: scotland.jpg (184KB, 531x773px) Image search: [Google]
scotland.jpg
184KB, 531x773px
>lord forces me to end my faction to take pictland back for the irish
>My son starts a faction placing me as ruler

I've never been more proud of a virtual boy.
>>
File: boer south africa.jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boer south africa.jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
>>147809280
Genocide is your friend
>>
File: charlesmeme.jpg (838KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
charlesmeme.jpg
838KB, 1920x1076px
Charlesmeme ain't so bad, look at all this fun!
>>
>>147811828
>african foothold in lombard
How is that even a thing.
>>
>tfw never manage to commit to a game of CK2 beyond the first few years anymore

How to i reignite the magic and stop restarting constantly?
>>
>>147812152
try something new. Start as that jewish african and create a African jew utopia.
>>
File: TXtIaHC.png (354KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
TXtIaHC.png
354KB, 5000x5000px
>you cant kill yourself anymore after getting depressed
>>
>king of Jerusalem
>vassalize Templars and Hospitaliers
>attacked by an adventurer
>Templars hold some random castle in Scotland
>the adventurer army which declares war for Sinai spawns in Scotland and takes the Templar castle there

amazing
>>
>>147811716
>genociding the brits
>>
File: New Europa.png (346KB, 525x385px) Image search: [Google]
New Europa.png
346KB, 525x385px
The Soviet Union has accepted a non-aggression pact once again. Operation Sea Lion soon.

Now, how do I shape Europa's borders?
Pic related is my suggestion.
>>
>>147812827
I made a mistake. Switzerland isn't supposed to be Italian.

I'll leave little Helvetia alone. They make good chocolate.
>>
>>147812651
An unfortunate side effect. I just pretended the Eternal Anglo was subverting the nation of the Boers and had to be removed.
>>
File: kebab1.jpg (47KB, 1041x736px) Image search: [Google]
kebab1.jpg
47KB, 1041x736px
>>147813112
I'm pretty sure anglos will assimilate if you're a boer south africa. Only niggers do not.
>>
File: 1451286585880.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451286585880.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
Is HIP "lighter" on my PC than MEIOU & Taxes?
>>
>>147812827
Britain should be an independent fascist state.
>>
>>147813176
I know but I couldn't get the nogs without getting them.
>>
File: 1457688436301.jpg (49KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1457688436301.jpg
49KB, 846x846px
>>147813183
post more spurdos
>>147813275
all you had to do was wait a few years
>>
>>147813275
Couldn't you have done it by religion or had the animists converted in droves by then?
>>
>>147813475
Yea too many Christian spear chuckers. It was my first time trying South Africa, I could have done a lot better.
>>
File: eu4_207.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_207.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Oops
>>
>>147813324
I will post spurdos if you answer my question.
>>
>>147813951
That's fuckin lit hun
>>
File: ck2_16.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_16.png
2MB, 1360x768px
we wuz crusaders and shieeet
>>
File: Iberia 1.png (23KB, 1189x619px) Image search: [Google]
Iberia 1.png
23KB, 1189x619px
>>147813951
>>147814030
I guess I'll start from the beginning: I'm trying to get a Portuguese-exclusive nation to be able to be formed by other Iberian nations as well: what do?
>>
So I rebelled against my liege and lost.

And now im stuck in prison, He didn't take anything from me, but he refused to take the ransom and let me out of jail. My regent keeps being a cunt and hates me, and for some reason I thought tanistry was a good idea

I cant get off of Tanistry because regent.

Fuck everything.
>>
File: Europe75.jpg (681KB, 1000x832px) Image search: [Google]
Europe75.jpg
681KB, 1000x832px
lads, what are some historical movies set in EU-game era that you would recommend?
preferably before US rebellion but after Crusading era (The Patriot sucks)

image not related
>>
>>147814521
Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King

aka Masquerade
>>
>>147814521
The answer you seek lies in the archive
>>
File: NAM_key-375Ma.jpg (1MB, 1143x1429px) Image search: [Google]
NAM_key-375Ma.jpg
1MB, 1143x1429px
>>147814643
ugh, what does that archive thing contain and why would I want to download it?
never before clicked anything in the OP and I have been visiting /gsg/ just a few dozen times per year
>>
>>147814136
who is the mystical negro
>>
>>147814792
Seek and you shall find

The red monkey does backflips only on Sundays
>>
File: 300nam.jpg (785KB, 1000x966px) Image search: [Google]
300nam.jpg
785KB, 1000x966px
>>147814828
still not sold

this is 4chan of all places, I'm not just downloading some file because you say so.

red monkey?
>>
>>147815021
Do you not trust a MEGA archive?
>>
>>147815021
wew
>>
>>147815102
maybe if linked from some other site, but I'm not clicking links to downloadable stuff on 4chan

besides, how hard can it be to recommend a few movies?
>>
File: 1431315758799.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1431315758799.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>147815339
Fuck off
>>
>>147815339
go back to /r/paradoxplaza
>>
File: 1458965468407.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458965468407.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
>>
>>147815339
Johan would like to commend you for not being a pedophile
>>
Is there any gsg here you can do hoi style battles in modern (post-colonial) africa?
>>
File: 1458075237922.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1458075237922.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>147815429
???

no
>>
>>147815339
>Not liking dolphin porn
wew
Just fuck off back to paradoxplaza
>>
File: ck2_17.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_17.png
2MB, 1360x768px
'no'

>>147814803
some guy called mahhomad
>>
>>147808106
Just use Austria as a shield and when the start to decline switch over to having Prussia/NGF as a shield and eat up Austria while making sure Baden and Alsace stays in France's sphere/clay
>>
>>147815021
Retard, you don't need to download shit. There's a png in the archive with movie recommendations.
>>
File: 1443975967565.png (175KB, 393x468px) Image search: [Google]
1443975967565.png
175KB, 393x468px
>>147815449
>>147815505
>>147815676

is this some new meme?
why should I use reddit when they have actual forums for the games? furthermore why are so many people on that reddit when the games have their own forums?
>>
File: charlesmeme.jpg (539KB, 1918x1074px) Image search: [Google]
charlesmeme.jpg
539KB, 1918x1074px
Is this a bug? The war has been at 100% for like 5 years now.
>>
>>147815772
Lave now and never come back

The red monkey has awoken
>>
File: 1441754398076.jpg (81KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1441754398076.jpg
81KB, 400x387px
>>147815836
last year when I posted here people were nicer

what happened?
>>
>>147815772
In the archive. There is a .png. It has pictures of the covers of around a hundred movies. There is a sub heading called "Europa Universalis". Find it for me, please.
>>
>>147815979
You became a retard over the past year

There is literally a movie list organized by game sitting there waiting for you but you're too afraid to click a link that has been in our OP for years
>>
>>147814521
Just watch some Shakespeare movie.
>>
>>147815772
It's just the fucking archive, how paranoid are you when you don't even trust the fucking OP.
You are just baiting at this point
>>
>>147815772
treddit
>>
File: 1467727741614.jpg (184KB, 1433x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1467727741614.jpg
184KB, 1433x1077px
>>147811716
>those fucking scores
>yfw the lad who had South Italian Zululand without genociding ended up with more Boers than this monstrosity as well as over +1k industrial score and a big ass navy/military
>tfw that was me and I deleted all the pics of that game because I mistakenly thought I had made a back up of them
>>
>being afraid of clicking a mega link
that's just sad
>>
>>147815979
>last year
>when I posted here

Well, there's your problem. It's common courtesy to lurk at least two years before posting a single word.
>>
File: 1439836137771.gif (49KB, 69x120px) Image search: [Google]
1439836137771.gif
49KB, 69x120px
>>147816071
>>147816083
>>147816087

well, it only shows white page
seems a bit broken
>>
File: end pops.jpg (630KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
end pops.jpg
630KB, 1920x1080px
>>147816149
Didn't you mod in a new world immigrant bonus. I did my best with what I had.
>>
>>147815826
Just surrender m8
>>
how do I get mega site to work?
it still only shows a white page
>>
>>147816439
I'm literally looking at the movie list right now but I'm not going to give it to you
>>
>>147816378
im not the war leader.
>>
>>147816439
you have a pirated copy of eu4 and johan locked your computer
>>
what's a fun ck2 start?
>>
>>147816185
>>147816439
How can one person be so retarded
>>
>>147816543
Hasteinn of Nantes 867
>>
>>147811716
>Russian Madagascar
>>147812651
>not genociding the brits
>>
>>147816580
oh boy
>>
File: Movie List - 01-2015.jpg (366KB, 2500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Movie List - 01-2015.jpg
366KB, 2500x5000px
>>147816439
here is the list m8
>>
File: 1448376570447.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
1448376570447.gif
57KB, 74x98px
>>147816668
ehh, seen most of those you left only partially blocked

discovering movies that I have not yet seen is as hard as ever, especially since so few movies portray 1400-1700s.
>>
>>147816256
Nope, only used the 2 years immigration bonus and reforms correctly. Many Africans assimilated as well due to high literacy, lots of rights and lots of gold. Around 1/3 of it ended up as Boers, 1/2 as whites and 1/3 as craftsmen or clerks.
>>
is /gsg/ the most shitpost ridden general out of those that still have game discussion in them ?
>>
>>147816938
/kspg/ is worse, it got so bad the mods autosaged it

we are the 2nd.
>>
>>147812827
print that in a dina4 and show it to ur mom
>>
>>147816651
>>147816580
5 minutes in: rip hasteinn
>>
>>147817057
git gud, only thing I find is my wife cucks me everytime
>>
>>147816580
>start as Haesteinn
>set sail for Sardinia
>Conquest CB both counties
>set up comfy Norse empire in the Mediterranean (don't invade Muslims until you're ready to withstand a Sunni Jihad)
>convert to whatever you want

Had a fun run as Sunni Haestennings, Muslim Vikings are wicked OP.
>>
File: 1461420028045.png (79KB, 867x616px) Image search: [Google]
1461420028045.png
79KB, 867x616px
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/films-that-get-you-in-the-mood-for-eu4.912414/

found this thread, however seen quite many of the movies recommended there

the only reason I decided to ask the question here was because I have hard time finding new films from that historical era.
however I underestimated again the shitposting capabilities of /vg/ when it comes to answering simple questions
>>
>>147817628
Exactly, Hasteinn is basically arcade mode, you can do whatever the fuck you want
>>
File: 1449637479544.jpg (52KB, 676x483px) Image search: [Google]
1449637479544.jpg
52KB, 676x483px
>>147817645
It's hilarious how dumb you are.

This has to be a ruse.
>>
is it pretty much confirmed that the IA in ck2 converts county religions faster than the player?
>>
Why is CK2 so slow?
>>
>>147817969
le castration meme
>>
>>147817645
>come to a video games board to ask about movies
>accuse other people of shitposting
>>
File: 1459197168557.jpg (30KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1459197168557.jpg
30KB, 600x857px
>>147818396
>ask for movie recomendations
>get normal answer
>be retarded about it
>wonder when people start shitposting
>>
>>147818528
>asking for movie recommendations on a video game board
>>
File: 1420610063360.gif (2MB, 299x281px) Image search: [Google]
1420610063360.gif
2MB, 299x281px
So..
>playing HoI4
>Go fascism because I want to paint shit on my color
>build up
>germany invades poland marking the start of WW2
>I just go painting africa my color
>get bored

I wasn't expecting this outcome
>>
File: 1456255596516.jpg (64KB, 853x702px) Image search: [Google]
1456255596516.jpg
64KB, 853x702px
>>147818594
...which is why opened with a question asking about movies that take place during the same years as EU-series...
because between playing campaigns some people might want to watch/read history stuff related to the game era/events

so lets ask again;
could anyone here recommend a movie that takes place during 15th to 17th century France/Spain/England?
not a tv show, but a movie.
>>
>>147818831
Game of Thrones
>>
File: 14884-dr_peter_venkman.jpg (70KB, 740x506px) Image search: [Google]
14884-dr_peter_venkman.jpg
70KB, 740x506px
>>147818831
>asking about movies on a video game board
>>
does buying ck2 on steam work with the DLC activator in the archive?
>>
File: iPO1cT3.jpg (325KB, 1033x1082px) Image search: [Google]
iPO1cT3.jpg
325KB, 1033x1082px
>>147818858
no
>>
>>147818831
Check the archive you fucking mongrel.
We already answered you, fuck off.
>>
File: 1448207955786.png (290KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448207955786.png
290KB, 500x375px
>>147818878
>talking about video games on a willy waggling board
>>
>falling for the bait
>>
File: 1456066020988.gif (1MB, 397x307px) Image search: [Google]
1456066020988.gif
1MB, 397x307px
>meanwhile in Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQyrd1BwusQ
>>
when will AARnon be back

this thread is unbearably without a qt mongol waifu and a Christian levant
>>
>>147819818
Don't spoonfeed the retard, it will only encourage them to come here.
>>
>>147820005
fugg sorry
>>
File: CK2game 2016-07-08 09-20-55-73.png (1MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
CK2game 2016-07-08 09-20-55-73.png
1MB, 1364x768px
ded thred

post haesteinn
>>
File: tribs.jpg (745KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
tribs.jpg
745KB, 1920x1076px
All these tribs and Im only making .8 a turn. I cant form a title to keep all this shit without more money. Will releasing countries til im 5/5 increase my income significantly?
>>
>>147821262
raid
>>
>>147821370
I tried but the money I was getting was just paying for army upkeep. The fat cat french men protect their lands too well to get any juicy bits. No longboats yet either.
>>
Things to do in order to fix HOI4

Artillery should be used by AA and AT units. Making them separate production lines makes it very difficult for the AI
and even for players to field units with these, because they will always have low numbers of them in their stockpiles

The game should let you scrap equipment in the stockpile, so you can retrieve resources from them.
>>
File: 1466207528121.jpg (67KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466207528121.jpg
67KB, 591x960px
>>147800150
>Codreanuposter beat R&I

MULTUMIM CAPITANE
>>
>>147821627
>The game should let you scrap equipment in the stockpile, so you can retrieve resources from them.
This would be nice. But since you don't actually have a stockpile it should just be a temporary increase of some of whatever resources went into it while it is scrapped.
>>
File: 1439495433640.png (432KB, 1343x361px) Image search: [Google]
1439495433640.png
432KB, 1343x361px
Some last minute problems in the last test delayed the release further.

Anyway, I changed how USA/Canada/Australia and New Zealand deal with immigration quotas. Instead of starting with them, they will only implement them once they reach a certain amount of people.

The US who previously didn't implement it will do it after 1917 and after a certain amount of people. The population triggers used to do this are based off their historical populations around the time they implemente these policies.

I also decided to do a few more core solving decision/events. The Treaty of Petropolis can be taken by any country that owns and has a core in the Rio Branco province. I still need to work on the requirements/rewards better as it's one of the few decisions that I have a number on how much it cost: 2 million pounds was what the brazilians paid the bolivians. The problem is, I don't know where the Peruvians factor in this, so they will still be paid a lump sum to drop their claims. Since 3 countries are normally involved in this, let's make it 2 million, one million for each. These countries are normally poor so it's still a problem. I will probably make the 2 million requirement a player only thing, then I will think what I will do for the AI.
>>
>>147821841
>>147822238
>he
>>
>>147822545
Hey HPM i was thinking about Sikh a bit and well...why can i embrace cultures but i dont get cores on their land?

Also did you ever hear about this before?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolie
>>
File: 1453800193087.png (2MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
1453800193087.png
2MB, 1365x767px
>>147822545
Each country with a core there can take the decision only once, so if someone triggers before you can still reject it, conquer the place and trigger the decision.

Before release I will do the Venezuelan crisis of 1895 but since that involves 3 countries, 2 (normally) being GPs, and arbitration, it's a little more complicated.
>>
>>147822545
Why would you want an immigration quota?
>>
File: Modern Blitzkrieg.png (127KB, 322x251px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Blitzkrieg.png
127KB, 322x251px
The Germans have finally developed their latest stealth technology.
>>
Anyone have the picture of meneth?
>>
File: guerra20del20acre[1].jpg (7KB, 337x198px) Image search: [Google]
guerra20del20acre[1].jpg
7KB, 337x198px
>>147822545
You have to consider that Acre should be 2 provinces: one lost in 1867 and the other in 1903. (Peru had claims on those too)
>>
File: fig02-01[1].jpg (98KB, 560x763px) Image search: [Google]
fig02-01[1].jpg
98KB, 560x763px
>>147822924
I found this also, a very good map on claims and issues
>>
>>147822918
That decision to accept more cultures for the sikh was a way Rylock found to make playing as them easier. I never really agreed with it but since they don't get the normal unification CBs, I left it in.

Yes, I heard about coolies.

>>147822970
I guess you can always look for the reasons these countries did this.

>>147823150
That isn't happening. The place is too small and irrelevant for me to do it. There isn't a terrain reason to do it either since it's all jungle.

>>147823395
Thanks, that's helpful. I will save it for later use, but for now I'm only dealing with the existing core conflicts issues.

I'm still not even sure how I will deal with the longstanding conflicts like Peru-Ecuador and Peru/Bolivia - Chile.

Having unclaimed cores menas that Ecuador will go fascist every game because of it, and I don't think that's really fair as the claim stuff was a little more nuanced than that.

One possible solution would be to make these countries have a permanent CB on each other, for these regions, and add a decision to remove /add cores. So if Peru gets the territory from Ecuador, they can use the decision and remove cores from Ecuador, but Ecuador still has a CB, so they can use it, take it back, remove Peru cores and add Ecuador cores. That way jingoism/fascist/revanchism is dealt with and belligerence and border conflicts are represented.
>>
File: Iraq.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Iraq.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Should I blob across the Middle East or stay comfy? Also does Iraq get oil? I'm tempted to keep my borders and just have a nice liquor/ammo/oil state.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49KB, 547x338px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49KB, 547x338px
Lads I tried making an event in CK2 but when I fire it this happens.
What do I do? I've never made a CK2 even before.
>>
>>147823768
>I guess you can always look for the reasons these countries did this.
But why would you want it in V2?
>>
File: 20160708111305_1.jpg (603KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20160708111305_1.jpg
603KB, 1680x1050px
Someone wanna explain Nomads to me? The fact I have no levies and no income is kinda destroying my brain.
I'm Khazaria in Charlememe start in an unmodded CK2.
>>
>>147824006
either you write the wall of the text within the actual events script, or you have the event script load up a script from elsewhere, which is how it usually happens, in order to keep the actual event scripts shorter and easier to navigate

easiest way to start modding events is to simply copypaste some already existing event, make a minor change and then be sure to assign a new unreserved event number code for it

t. started cheating by modding events back in eu2
>>
>>147824006
A
>>
>>147823768
Can Chile get a decision to sieze Tacna after taking Arequipo? They historically held onto the land until the beginning of the 20th century.

I don't think they should have a core on it, but it would work well as extra flavour.
>>
>>147822053
>You don't really have a a stockpile

how is that?
>>
>>147823768
Well isnt it kinda silly that Sikh pacify those cultures but you still get no core bureaucracy penalties in the end? Even states like Russia with Poles that hate the shit outta them or Irish get cored by GPs for management purposes.

Also speaking of GPs UK has issues with some of those historical minor events -basically both yes and no do the exact same thing (Sikkhim event and couple more) also Arrow incident gives you 5 infamy after it happens but its not stated in it.
>>
>>147823768
Ok, 2 provinces for Acre should be too much, but at least make the Acre province have the bigger shape, following the parallel.
Also, besides Iquitos, those provinces where little populated until the rubber boom. Almost everybody got claims on it. I think you can have Ecuador, Colombia, Brasil and Peru having those CBs on determinated moment, with Ecuador starting with the northen Pastaza region, and Perú starting with the San Miguel Province.
The whole Chile-Perú-Bolivia issue is more simple: Chile didn't claim the area until the 1870s, when saltpepper was discover there. All desert and shit, until then. Bolivia should have cores on Tarapacá and Arica, they claim those until today.
>>
>>147824278
Also as UK i got spammed by multiple independence decisions for Canada in short time, Boer migration triggers like 10 times but id assume its province based and Potato Blight can jump back on province which had it expired.
>>
>>147824278
I think the yes/no ones are actually yes/yes but later, because the AI was getting embroiled in wars it wasn't ready for with the previous immediate war events.
>>
>>147823996
>>147823996

Ladmates does Iraq get oil

Here's a map
>>
File: 1455632911667.jpg (226KB, 998x659px) Image search: [Google]
1455632911667.jpg
226KB, 998x659px
>>147824986
>>
>>147817645
Urguk, my son. We got that shit in the archive look it up (gsgs related material, first fucking tab)
>>
File: 1467949037023.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467949037023.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
>>147823768
Bug report for HPM:

Hi, I was playing around with the most recent version of HPM and I noticed some bugs that I would assume the author would want to know about.
First off: The new system made for Japan where they can either follow the "path of progress" or the "line of advantage" is missing many of its population features and localization so that it doesn't work properly. This is pictured in that the pops have improper triggers for change in their key issues as their must be a notation or typing mistake somewhere in the code.
Secondly: The two union nations of Turkestan and Arabia start off with no technology which renders them as useless puppets due to the fact they cannot start off producing anything but cavalry and irregulars. This issue arises because the nations do not have any pre-researched technology in their respective Arabia.txt and Turkestan.txt in the History folder. A possible solution to this would that because it requires Nationalism and Imperialism to form Arabia, it would make sense that they have all the technologies researched up to or around the 1850s. This could be adjusted in some areas to make them be lacking in certain techs to adjust for the fact that they are a recently formed nation of once nomadic uncivs. Likewise of Turkestan because the most likely way they will be formed is in the dismantlement of Russia from a great war, they should likely have technology that would be researched around when Great Wars are unlocked. So around the 1880s. But of course due to the fact that they have abysmal literacy and most of the area was recently nomadic, they could possibly be set back in their researched techs to at least the late 1860s or early 1870s. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you do, and if you have any followup questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
>>
>>147825268
DELET
>>
Has there been any all-in-one type mod made for hoi4 yet?
>>
>>147824045
I don't know, ask whoever takes it. Role playing reasons, not wanting their literacy to fall.

Later on I want to add nativist movements and maybe a militancy reduction for the reform, but if the latter happens then the reform would be limited to the new world only.

>>147824240
When I redo the whole Pacific War thing, sure.

>>147824278
I'd sooner remove the accepted cultures decision than give them cores somewhere because of it.

>basically both yes and no do the exact same thing (Sikkhim event and couple more)
Well, they don't do the same thing. The first option in the sikkim event starts a war immediately while the second one only gives you a CB. As another anon correctly guessed, that's mainly for the AI.

I supposed I could make it one option only and have it start a war if it's the AI getting the event.

>Arrow incident gives you 5 infamy after it happens but its not stated in it.
You got the infamy because the war started when you still had a truce with the Qing or someone involved. Which is kinda strange seeing as the event is set not fire if you still have truces.

>>147824316
>Chile didn't claim the area until the 1870s, when saltpepper was discover there. All desert and shit, until then. Bolivia should have cores on Tarapacá and Arica, they claim those until today.
I'm aware of that, what makes it complicated is the issue not being solved with a treaty. The way the game sets it up with cores means that A) these countries have a good chance of going fascist because of it and B) with core integration events, these claims disappear forever.

>>147824587
The "Home Rule" decisions from NNM are repeatable, so you can refuse and the vent will happen again. It has a MTTH so it has a chance of happening in a quick succession.

>Boer migration
Do you remember the name of the event?
>>
>>147826031
>Do you remember the name of the event?
I remember i could give some money to encourage them to stay
>>
>>147825268
eh, seen over half already
but thanks anyway

and read my share of books
movies just tend to be comfier than 1000 page tomes
>>
Does anyone have a link to the bigger flag frames? Its different from the one in the archive.
>>
>>147826031
Hey HPM how come newly westernized civs dont get any "slightly catch up in tech" development bonus?
>>
>>147826031
You can go the historical route. Don't give cores to Chile in those areas in 1836, and make a decision/event that give them cores in the 1870s. Then make another event that makes Peru and Bolivia allies, (the infamous "Defensive Pact" of 1873) and have Chile have a ultimatum event. Chile declare war, and then sieze or not the provinces. If they lost, they should have an event that remove the cores.
In case of Peru and Bolivia having to much revanchism: they where almost facist in the 30s, and during the 20s they solve most of the claims and borders (Arica Treaty 1929, Salomon-Lozano treaty in 1924). Only Peru went to war for Pastaza (actualy should be call Maynas, the historical name) in 1942
>>
>>147825384
>This is pictured in that the pops have improper triggers for change in their key issues as their must be a notation or typing mistake somewhere in the code.
That isn't a bug, not with HPM anyway, and it does work. Problem is, it doesn't show the issue that is moving because Paradox didn't code that in. I understand that makes the thing confusing, so I will probably return to the original flat out increase in issue instead of the "move from issue X to issue Y" thing.

>Secondly: The two union nations of Turkestan and Arabia start off with no technology which renders them as useless puppets due to the fact they cannot start off producing anything but cavalry and irregulars. This issue arises because the nations do not have any pre-researched technology in their respective Arabia.txt and Turkestan.txt in the History folder. A possible solution to this would that because it requires Nationalism and Imperialism to form Arabia, it would make sense that they have all the technologies researched up to or around the 1850s.
Well, the problem and solution are both reasonable. Thank you for bringing it up, I will fix it. I will set both to have 1850's technologies.

>>147826481
They kinda do, tech costs scales down the later it is.
>>
>>147826904
>will set both to have 1850's technologies.
Not a good idea imo, even most nations that actually start civilized won't have all of 1850's technologies in 1850
>>
>>147826904
1850s tech is silly. They should be way behind.

Detect the current year and then give them 1 tier below that in tech at least.
>>
>>147826904

Ok cool thanks, but Turkestan should probably have at least 1870s tech as its basically impossible for Russia to lose all of Central Asia before the start of Great Wars that and Central Asia should likely be more modern due to Russian Influence in the area, which admittedly wouldn't be much for a historical Russian Empire, but definitively more so than the relatively untouched Arabian Peninsula. The event to form Turkestan could potentially also be locked behind Revolution and Counterrevolution to make up for this. Also btw do you allow for suggestions on flags, as I have been cleaning up some of the flags as in finding more historically accurate ones or better looking ones.
>>
>>147824061
Someone hep me.
>>
>>147827453
>>147827093
Turkestan is only formable with mass politics, if I make Arabia formable with revolution and counterrevolution then it's solved. I don't think they should start with current tech.

>>147827810
I think 1850 is good enough.
>>
File: 601px-LOAvickers.jpg (76KB, 601x274px) Image search: [Google]
601px-LOAvickers.jpg
76KB, 601x274px
>>147827810
>Detect the current year and then give them 1 tier below that in tech at least.
I don't know if this is possible but if it is I really like Anon's suggestion as it makes sense in the context of uplifting various tribes in order to give them technological parity to the overlord nation, if this is easier to implement it would be most likely better than my suggestion I just didn't know Victoria 2 could assign technology based on the current in game year.
>>
>>147828127
Just make an event that fires if they are formed and the year is < tech date, then give the proper techs.

Very simple.
>>
>>147827908
>I think 1850 is good enough.
Do you think it would be fine though if the year is already in the 20th Century. Because that would mean a nation formed with a tech only unlockable in 1860/1890 would have technology either 10/40 years behind. A possible solution would either be to have their formation technology 1 behind the prerequisite tech or if after 1900 1 behind their new overlord. I don't know if this is possible, just throwing out suggestions.
>>
Imagine Victoria 2 with HOI4 military and production systems(HOI3 would be too complex for a game like Vicky 2)

And add to that more political micromanagement and characters and factions, like CK2.

It'd be the perfect game.
>>
>>147826161
That event is happens in all the boer provinces, it's supposed to do that
>>
>Play HoI4
>Play as Australia
>Help fascism grow
>A military coup happens, become Centralist Australia
>Want to justify war against China to stab them in the back while Japan invades them
>I can't, because democracies can only justify wars against countries that have raised the world tension
>I'm a fascist regime that doesn't hold elections.

How does this even work ?
>>
>>147827908
arabs have higher IQ than turks so they should have better tech
>>
>>147828482
>A possible solution would either be to have their formation technology 1 behind the prerequisite tech
With arabia being only releasable after 1870, that already happens.

Besides, they won't start with everything full. Army is 1850 tech, navy is overall 1836 tier (with turkestan only starting with post--nelsonian thought and clipper design, since they landlocked) , commerce is tier 1 and 2 for the first 4 trees, culture is tier 1 for everyone except political thought and industry is tier 2 for Power, Mechanization, and Chemistry and Electricity, the rest being tier 1.
>>
>>147828531
My absolute dream game is Victoria 2 plus a HoI-esque combat system (so that frontlines exist), and with all the political parties having leaders and being independent entities that take actions on their own to try and take power.
>>
>>147829152
please respond >>147826654
>>
>>147812226
This, as a tribal, you can have a steward use "Settle Tribe"
That's the only way you can make a county change it's culture. (Other than the natural migration)

I once made all of South Africa Culturally Romans and religiously Catholics.
>>
>>147829061
Australia is hard-coded to be considered a democracy
>>
>>147828531
>>147829207
Without supply lines the economic and production aspect loses almost all its meaning for the combat.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Can we all agree that Victoria 2 is the best game, best DLC, amazing time period, and overall the easiest game to play and master out of the Big Four
>>
>>147829207
if Paracucks aren't a bunch of faggots they will make Vicky 3 like that
>>
>>147830093
Fuck off back to /brit/
>>
File: image.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>147830152
Why must you be so r00d anon

Do not like Karen

We're all Karen here anon, don't hate
>>
>>147830152
It is you who should get deported back to /eu/
>>
>>147826654
>>147829278
Sorry, but I don't know what to tell you. I didn't decide how I will do the pacific war but it will be something like that, I think.

Anyway, I guess Chile can solve their issues with Peru, but I still need to do the Peru-Ecuador conflicts and the Bolivian-Chile conflicts.
>>
File: 1453942771642.jpg (121KB, 528x805px) Image search: [Google]
1453942771642.jpg
121KB, 528x805px
>>147830493
>I voted to leave and as a conservative party member I will be voting for Leadsom.
>>
File: 1441984257767.gif (1MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1441984257767.gif
1MB, 150x150px
>>147830785
>>147830797
>>
Will Paradox ever release a good game?
>inb4 liquor sim autists
>>
File: 1458150798518.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1458150798518.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>147830914
>>
>>147830493

>Getting triggered so easily and spouting your political beliefs in defense

wew lad
>>
>>147831056
>angry racist wanting to live in the past
It's 2016, nationalism is dead.
>>
File: 1432758785408.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1432758785408.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>147831056
>we're taking back our country
>>
>>147831229
>nationalism is dead
lol
>>
File: kinghomer.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
kinghomer.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>147831229
>he says as a race war is literally being sparked in america by blacks
>>
>>147831325
You cuck nu-males are about to get stumped by trumped
>>
Welcome to /gsg/, also known as "the best place to debate anonymously about european politics with total strangers".
>>
File: 1432221586885.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1432221586885.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>147831520
>literally being so mad you have to stammer oiut the same few meme-insults again and again
>>
WHERE IS AARNON

I NEED HIM
>>
>>147831539
Hello rob
>>
>>147830093
dumb phoneposter
>>
File: new britain.jpg (66KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
new britain.jpg
66KB, 500x314px
find a flaw me lads
>>
>>147830403
Peru-Ecuador coflics:
1827, conflic for Cuenca and Guayaquil, actualy because La Mar, peru's president was from Cuenca.
Then, the whole issue is the rainforest around the Pastaza region.
Trust me, im a peruvian historian
>>
>>147803748
>S
>E
>R
>>
>>147832117
>anglo-mongolian ocean
>>
If Britain colonised Mongolia, would they call it Bongolia?
>>
File: 1442877619355.gif (305KB, 279x199px) Image search: [Google]
1442877619355.gif
305KB, 279x199px
>>147832495
>>
>>147826654
>>147830403
Make it a decision to get cores in the region only once Chile conquers it, and make the event in the 1870s start a war (or not) with an acquire state CB against Bolivian Arequipa, then a other one for the Peruvian part of it. By Chile winning both wars Tacna also gets retarded to them.
>>
File: 1467406478342.png (150KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1467406478342.png
150KB, 320x289px
>>147832495
>>
HPM how about you add kind of an apocalypse episode in the 1920s or 1930s where all nations start a war with all nations on another continent?

It will be like a battle of giants with all continents fighting eachother where only one legend can come out alive
>>
>>147833025
it's the antofagasta? Atacama? region. Arequipa I think is Arequipa-Moquegua and Tacna.
>>
>>147833025
>a other
another*
>retarded
>rewarded*
>>
File: 1464184390590.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
1464184390590.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>147833325
>>
File: 24 learning.jpg (522KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
24 learning.jpg
522KB, 1600x900px
>>147800061
How can I not know this story with 24 learning? How spooked should my guy be?
>>
>>147833296
Sounds epic
>>
>>147833325
Yeah you're right, it's Antofagasta, got confused for a second.
>>
>>147833325
>>147833572
>Antof*gasta
please stop using this word I find it very offensive to myself and all others in the LGBTQ community.
>>
>>147833461
>>147833296
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>147833738
>>
File: roach infestation by country.png (554KB, 1920x885px) Image search: [Google]
roach infestation by country.png
554KB, 1920x885px
>>147830403
>mfw you cannot form Turkic Union in HPM
Why even live

Jokes aside how come Shia cannot form some union like Sunni Arabs do?
>>
>>147833751
>>147833461
>>147833554
>>
>>147833946
>>147833880
>>
File: hoi4_48.jpg (464KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hoi4_48.jpg
464KB, 1360x768px
this fucking guy, von Manstein

he conquered Poland, France, the Balkans, the Soviet Union, India and now China

is he bigger than Alexander the Great and Napoleon?
>>
>>147833897
Lmao, how many countries are even Shia
>>
>>147832117
FUCK OFF ANGLO
>>
>>147834373
Just Iraq, Iran, Azerbaijan and Lebanon.
>>
File: gh.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder to remember the fallen
>>
>>147834241
>1360x768
>>
>>147834373
Well you see it by the color,if they werent around Persia to begin with i wouldnt bother.
>>
>>147818885
bump
anyone? CK2 is like 10 bucks on g2a gonna cop it if i can get all the DLC for free
>>
File: Not really not now.jpg (511KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Not really not now.jpg
511KB, 1600x900px
I just finished defending my self form the HCE and now this? I really am not ready for a 70K death stack to fuck my asshole.
>>
>>147832117
>Lake Winston Churchill
>>
>>147834470
I noticed from the screenshots that China changed government at least three times during the course of that battle.
>>
>>147834483
I have the same screen since 2009
>>
>>147835007
It was Semi-Constitutional Monarchy -> Proletarian Dictatorship -> Fascist Dictatorship
>>
>>147834915
actually I'm 1/2 Slav 1/2 Turk
>>
>>147835187
So 100% Greek
>>
File: 20160605232704_1.jpg (582KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20160605232704_1.jpg
582KB, 1680x1050px
who should I play as lads and what goals
>>
>Hearts of Iron 4 in the OP instead of Darkest Hour

Fix this.
>>
File: minute meme.jpg (483KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
minute meme.jpg
483KB, 1600x900px
>>147834540
Yes I bought it on steam and have all dlc pirated works fine/

Anyone knows why, I cant hire these guys and how the leader has no troops? How long am I suppose to wait until I can hire the minute man?
>>
>>147835295
Play as a Kang and spread negroid culture across Europe 1000 years early.
>>
>>147835295
Italian or occitanian duke/count, make a mediterranian empire, including the middle east.
>>
>>147835291
I can understand that about Turk part, but how are Slavs Greek?
>>
>>147835335
The autist who controls the thread replaced it. He revealed how retarded he is because his argument was its the oldest in the series so it should be replaced. Somehow EU Rome, the game nobody ever posts here is still in the OP.
>>
>>147835335
talex
>>
>>147835558
Macedonians are the true Greeks and rightful heirs to Alexander's empire.
>>
>>147835352
Anyone know why minute man are not showing up under holy orders?

Also recoat leader has gone mad or something he is just chilling out there in the realm of marintimes for some reason?
>>
>>147835701
Actually you will find that macedonians are an ancient Germanic tribe, which explains why they were able to conquer so much land, due to the natural germanic warrior spirit.
>>
File: but why.jpg (420KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
but why.jpg
420KB, 1600x900px
>>147836638
Forgot image
>>
>>147824061
you must buy retinues
>>
File: 1466678652458.jpg (311KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466678652458.jpg
311KB, 1776x1000px
>>
File: 1467466620629.png (730KB, 540x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1467466620629.png
730KB, 540x1198px
>>147837161
>>
File: saved.jpg (21KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
saved.jpg
21KB, 500x468px
>>147837161
>>147837312
>>
>>147837161
Grobgermaniums alerte someone post grobgermanium pic.
>>
>>147837312
Germans are cucked tho
>>
>>147837161
>>147837312
>>147837461
>samefagging this hard for the shit you cheated a almost a month ago
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146329882/#q146367764
>>
File: tbqvh natural borders tbh.jpg (3MB, 2879x1848px) Image search: [Google]
tbqvh natural borders tbh.jpg
3MB, 2879x1848px
>>147837505
>>
File: IMG_20160708_151058.jpg (69KB, 690x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_151058.jpg
69KB, 690x291px
>>147837626
>>
File: Meiou+Taxes.jpg (690KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Meiou+Taxes.jpg
690KB, 1920x1080px
thinking of new Eu4 MEIOU campaign

maybe some western European power that allows easy colonisation

what to choose?
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 729x189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 729x189px
>>147837626
Cheats don't matter because at it's heart Vic2 is a map painting game
>>
Reminder that Germany is the most boring country to play in Vicky II.
>>
>>147837958
This
>>
File: 1409613184402.png (511KB, 455x462px) Image search: [Google]
1409613184402.png
511KB, 455x462px
>>147837852
>>147837776
>>
File: 1468001171651.png (737KB, 540x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1468001171651.png
737KB, 540x1198px
>>147837312
Fixed

>>147837626
I didn't make that pic, I saved it from that /leftypol/ raid, I don't know who made it
>>
>>147838030
So if it isn't your pic and it isn't your game what's the point in posting it here again?
>>
File: 1437972883093.jpg (540KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437972883093.jpg
540KB, 1920x1080px
>you will never be autistic enough to micromanage your economy as china to create a big, thriving industry
>>
>>147838151
>So if it isn't your meme what's the point in posting it here again?
>>
File: 1427166887576.jpg (56KB, 550x791px) Image search: [Google]
1427166887576.jpg
56KB, 550x791px
>>147838151
>He thinks you need a reason to post GroßGermaniums
>>
File: hoi4_44.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hoi4_44.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>147834241
Alphonse would argue differently.
>>
File: nice try.png (165KB, 690x291px) Image search: [Google]
nice try.png
165KB, 690x291px
>>147837852
>>147837776
>pretending to be me
epic
>>
If you vassilize holy orders and then change faiths will they remain your vassals ?
>>
why can't you use transport planes to transport your paratroopers from one airport to another(not paradropping them, just moving them with the planes)???

I sometimes get losses from paradropping my troops on friendly territory, while IRL I could just fly them to the nearest airport. Fuck this.
>>
>>
>>147838396
ah yes very legit
>>
>>147838302
>meme
This site is for people older than 18
>>
File: germanium.jpg (892KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
germanium.jpg
892KB, 1920x1080px
>>147837810
lads, what should I play?
>>
>>147838564
Not him but at that point you may as well say
>posting
This site is for people older than 18
>>
>>147838557
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/133221734/#q133236119
So why are you spamming old images here?
>>
>>147838704
Isolationist Landshut
>>
>>147838557
>Dismantle
>Ostrich doesn't exist
>Neither does Bavaria
Nice frog menace tho

>>147838564
Being older than 18 is a meme.

>>147838704
Ainu, no cheesing with tag switching
>>
>>147829061
>>147829406
Don't listen to this shitter, I've done the same thing you're trying to do, except I attacked the dutch. You got a screenshot?
>>
>>147837958
>>147838023
>Not the UK or USA
>>
File: nipponia.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nipponia.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
>>147838812
>>147838812
no Ainu country

Japan looks a bit too crowded
>>
>>147838946
Boring =/= Easy

Playing Germany is literally checking off a list and doing the same fucking thing every campaign, with Britain or the USA you can actually do fun stuff.
>>
>>147832117
Britain exists
>>
>>147839169
based kraut
>>
>>147839106
>No Ainu
uninstall.exe
>>
>>147839110
That is only true before Germany is actually formed. By 1851 you do the exact same """"fun stuff"""" that UK and USA does, namely colonizing, taking states to become more grob XD and waiting for your infamy mana to tick down unless you use cheats or savescum like an autist.
>>
File: mao.jpg (443KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mao.jpg
443KB, 1600x900px
>3rd crusade for qubac
>no one joins
Thank Washington

For whatever reason the redcoats are not seiging anymore
>>
>>147839110
>Playing Germany is literally checking off a list
If you want to rush and do it as fast as possible, yeah. The goal is to form Germany so of course you're crossing off a list of the requirements to do so. All other nations already start unified otherwise they'd have the exact same steps.

>doing the same fucking thing every campaign
Germany is in a good position to do whatever the fuck they want. You can go west, east, north, south, grab colonies, invade the USA, China or Japan or just stay in Europe and whore factories with 1871 borders.
>>
File: madagascaria.jpg (572KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
madagascaria.jpg
572KB, 1920x1080px
>>147839337
but at least you can play with 9 different Madagascari tribes, so there's that

how do other mods even compete?
>>
>>147839456
>qubac
You mean Tupac
>>
>>147839456
What mod is this?
>>
File: 1461970080868.png (140KB, 398x272px) Image search: [Google]
1461970080868.png
140KB, 398x272px
>>147837650
>no South Tirol
>natural borders
0/10, apply yourself
>>
>>147767939
Aubry's focus on his family can mean only one thing: more time spent in the presence of Botokhui. That, in turn, means one thing for certain: very soon, Aubry will have more children.

Just three months after her stillbirth, Botokhui is already pregnant with Aubry's ninth child, and she gives birth in late April of 1262. Because most of Aubry's children have been named after his side of the family, Boto demands another named for her own, and Aubry, remembering what happened when he quarreled with her over the naming of Temoudjine, assents.

Boto is far more fluent in French than she was when little Temoudjine was born, however, and names their new child suitably: Usounbique, after her mother Usunbike.
>>
>>147839547
Do they at least fix non-meme american natives?
>>
>>147839547
There you go, play as Madagascar and conquer Japan.
>>
>>147839606
OK happy now?
>>
>>147839586
please read the OP and compare the screenshot given to the desciptions of each mod
>>
>>147839638
Hey, AARnon, I think I have an idea for a CoA for your dynasty. Could you remind me the size you needed it to be?
>>
>>147839638
What mods are you using?
>>
File: mesoamerica.jpg (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mesoamerica.jpg
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>147839689
which are those?
>>
>>147839638
Are you gonna get those musdlems in syria? It hurts my autism that you keep them there for so long
>>
>>147839638
Lad I'm going to tell you something you may not like to hear
Asians do not name their children after family members for the most part, it's actually considered insulting to the child.
>>
>>147840126
The ones without meme religions, ie pretty much everybody that wasn't part of Inca, Aztec or Mayans
>>
File: v2_60.jpg (415KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
v2_60.jpg
415KB, 1366x768px
>you will never leave in British Uruguay
>>
File: ck2_64.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_64.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147839638
In the spring of 1262 Aubry's firstborn son and heir, Prince Baudouin, comes of age. Although Baudouin is blessed with his mother's strength and a golden character, his actual talents--especially for the arts of war, which Aubry struggled to teach him--are somewhat lacking. Nevertheless, so too was the case with Prince Baudouin's namesake when he first came to the throne, and there is always room to grow; Aubry does not doubt that Baudouin will be an excellent King in the future.
>>
>>147840293
What the fuck is going on in this SA?
>>
File: murica.jpg (475KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
475KB, 1920x1080px
>>147840237
don't think so, the base mod has the North American "tribes" removed, because they just are too easy fodder for European invaders

however you can activate a side mod which adds those tribes back, but I don't think they have changed them much
>>
>you will never be congratulated by a high ranking NSDAP official for being the one millionth colonist to be resettled in Wartheland.
why even bother living
>>
>>147840379
>>147840379

>balding at 16

ouch...
>>
>>147830403
Is the US still a one party republican state due to the pparty loyalty or have you fixed that now?
>>
>>147840379
>those stats
Into the trash.
>>
>>147840293
>leave
Meant live* tbqh
>>
>>147840632
Premature balding is a sign of excess testosterone. Little Baudouin is going to grow into an absolute hairless pussy wrecker.
>>
guys i really want to get into 4x games because age of wonders have really caught my eye but i want to ask are the multiplayer/competitive focused or you can have fun at the fullest from single player please help me
>>
>>147840825
[Citation needed]
>>
>>147840854
nice bait
>>
>>147839638
How many kids does the woman have jesus christ
Also keep this in mind, AARnon >>147840225, just for future AARs.
>>
>>147839856
I'm actually not sure. Looking over the gfx, it seems like most every CoA is nestled in a grid for some reason, and well over half of them are just parts of the CoAs you can construct on your own. I have absolutely no idea how this system works, upon looking at it. It doesn't seem like it functions like flags do (which seems normal, looking at the files).

>>147839978
HIP without ARKO interface and VIET, plus mini-SWMH.

>>147840147
Trying to roleplay, anon. Aubry cares about his family more than he does dislodging those Muslims.

Long-term, yes, my plan is to get them. But it might take ages.

>>147840225
Eh, I can't check everyone's cultural beliefs. To a certain extent I'm winging how characters of cultures far distant from my knowledge behave. We'll just say Boto is very influenced by French culture now.

>>147840632
>>147840671
Yea, he didn't get particularly lucky.
>>
>>147840902
no i am serious
>>
>>147838228

Now claim Vietnam
>>
>>147840978
Well, if you figure it out, tell me and I'll adapt what needs adapting. I'm sure there must be a way around it, many mods use custom CoAs.
>>
>>147840854
Sure, I will help you
Ask here >>147594221
>>
>>147841071
delete this
>>
>>147840978
>Eh, I can't check everyone's cultural beliefs. To a certain extent I'm winging how characters of cultures far distant from my knowledge behave. We'll just say Boto is very influenced by French culture now.
No that's fine, I'm just saying in case you do an AAR of I don't know China in MEIOU or a CK2 expansion :^)))))))))))
>>
>>147840854
Except for Paradox Interactive 4X (Grand Strategy) games, which I recommend you avoid due to bugs and shady business practices, pretty much all of them have a strong single player focus. Hope this post helps you out mate.
>>
>>147841116
Fuck off, we don't want him there either.
>>
Lads, is American party focus still fucked in HPM?
>>
>>147840978
>Yea, he didn't get particularly lucky.

This is your punishment for Race-mixing Anon
>>
>>147841071
>tfw always want to only take only the Northernmost state of Dai Nam for comfy looking borders but can't because Jewtoria 2 doesn't let you take capitals without annexing everything else first.
>>
>>147840854
Most 4x games are single player based.
Funnily enough Stellaris is quite trashy as single player experience right now but its quite gud in MP
>>
>>147841273
No, it works
>>
>>147839798
>no Schweiz
>>
>>147841282
>punishment for fucking the best waifu since Eirene and maybe better
"No".
>>
>>147841149
thanks man i am gonna buys age of wonders 3 now. the only thing keeping me was i was afraid what if it is competitive age of empire 2 style game
>>
>>147841334
Last time I played it all of America voted liberal forever, is that still the case?
>>
>>147841094
I'm probably going to post for the next several hours, but I'll check around later tonight and see what I can find. Let you know as soon as I can.
>>
>>147841334
talex
>>
>>147841372
AoE2 wasn't a competitive multiplayer game me lad.
>>
>>147841494
it is, just check out voobly
>>
File: epicccc.jpg (286KB, 1089x541px) Image search: [Google]
epicccc.jpg
286KB, 1089x541px
>>147841406
Yes, except for Mexican Texas
>>
File: GameTV00.png (423KB, 621x585px) Image search: [Google]
GameTV00.png
423KB, 621x585px
>>147841494
>meanwhile in Vietnam
>>
>>147841649
Then how is that working?
>>
>>147841406
It wasn't like that in my last game
>>
So I've converted to feudal, but none of my dumbass vassals will. I can see that they have the required stone hillforts and everything, but they just won't make the damn switch and the -20 opinion modifier is killing me.
>>
>>147841695
Did the vote switch?
>>
File: ck2_65 1 more betrothals.jpg (4MB, 1920x2159px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_65 1 more betrothals.jpg
4MB, 1920x2159px
>>147840379
The time comes for the betrothal of yet another of Aubry's children, this time Princess Eleonore. She is promised to King Tvrdoslav of Magyarorszag, who is currently on the wrong side of a succession crisis with his brother, the King of Hrvatska. Aubry has studied the situation, however, and predicts Tvrdoslav will prove the victor due to having far more levies available to him. So long as the Croat King can maintain cordial relations with his Hungarian vassals, anyway, Tvrdoslav is likely to once again unite the titles.
>>
>>147841831
>Tvrdoslav
>slav
>King of Magyarország
It hurts
>>
>>147841831

Ah, the Magyars are going back to their roots I see
>>
>>147803398
>cropping
>>
>>147841786
I don't understand, what are you talking about?
>>
decision to send nigs back to Africa in HPM when?
>>
>>147842270
You said the vote doesn't remain 100% liberal the entire game, does the vote switch parties at electoral cycles or does it remain 100% conservative?
>>
>>147842389
It switches, it never remained 100% conservative or 100% liberal
>>
decision to send nigs back to Africa in real life when?
>>
>>147841494
What the hell are you talking about
>>
Decision to send whiteys back to Europe in America when?
>>
File: finally.jpg (361KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
361KB, 1366x768px
Finally got the Ottos to actually do their siege of Constantinople at the right time
>>
decision to send all non-Aryans into the sun when?
>>
File: ck2_65 2 even more betrothals.jpg (3MB, 1920x2159px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_65 2 even more betrothals.jpg
3MB, 1920x2159px
>>147841831
While Aubry is busy perusing the courts of Europe to find suitable matches for Eleonore, he decides to also handle the matter of matches for Aubry and Guillaumette.

Aubry he matches to the sister of the Duc de Septemania & Duc de Tolosa, Adalaida de Toulouse. Although Aubry had not been paying especial attention, it appears that House de Toulouse have regained their ancestral lands.

Meanwhile, Guillaumette has been promised to Duc Roger II de Hauteville, Prince di Taranto. Roger is the last lord of the House de Hauteville to hold a claim to the Kingdom of Sicily, and since the Greek Kings of Sicily have finally been removed from that Kingdom after a long civil war, Aubry is willing to gamble that Roger might be able to restore himself to his old throne, with aid from Jerusalem.
>>
If Germany is forced to dismantle it's empire, does that form Poland/Bavaria/etc again?

Can the same happen as prussia? I'm trying to prevent Germany from becoming the unstoppable powerhouse it does in 90% of playthroughs
>>
I want to release my inner weeb a bit. Which game is best for a japanese shogun playthrough?
>>
>>147842926
Shogun 2
>>
>>147842926
Besides EU and Vicky Shogun-sama doesn't even exist in the others.
>>
>>147842926
Sengoku
>>
>>147842847
> I'm trying to prevent Germany from becoming the unstoppable powerhouse it does in 90% of playthroughs
Or you could just ally them and/or leave them alone.
>>
File: taking 4ever.jpg (511KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
taking 4ever.jpg
511KB, 1600x900px
Should I just surrender and be done with it? Or should I continue this war, and wait until my troops replenish and launch a counter attack?
>>
>>147842976
>>147843010
>>147843015
You guys can't agree on one?
>>
>>147842926
Shogun 1
>>
>>147842926
Nobunaga's Ambition
>>
>>147842926
eu: rome
>>
>>147843071
And then they become unstoppable, and then they break alliance with me for the UK, and then it's impossible to fight them unless you're playing one of like 4 nations
>>
>>147842926
Ck2 Japan mod with anime portrait replacer
>>
File: ksMzYyD.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ksMzYyD.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>147842926
Sengoku Rance
>>
>>147842926
Sengoku Rance
>>
>>147843141
you cant look at them and decide for yourself?
>>
>>147843141
Nova Monumenta Iaponiae Historica for CK2
>>
File: ck2_65.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_65.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147842834
Prince Baudouin and his wife Princess Gudrun have had their first child, little Bourgogne Aleramici. Although she is unremarkable at her birth, over the years it would become quite evident that Bourgogne was incredibly blessed, inheriting beauty and intelligence from her mother and pure physical strength from her father. Her hand would be desired by lords throughout Europe, and some would even argue that she should become Queen of Jerusalem....
>>
File: Tomoko2.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko2.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>Download MEIOU
>have no fucking clue whats happening anymore
>>
What if US parties were actually the presidential candidate, rather than the party in V2? This would allow change in their positions. Not all democrats were pluralist and not all republicans were in favour of full citizenship. The US electoral model is inherently based on a president rather than the party.
>>
File: 1466992518053.jpg (85KB, 581x674px) Image search: [Google]
1466992518053.jpg
85KB, 581x674px
>>147843775
>Queen of Jerusalem
>>
>>147843775
Incest for the genes when
>>
Is there any way to get mods from Steam Workshop without having a Steam version of Hearts of Iron IV? There is a website to download it but it doesnt seem to work
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 220x293px
>>147844131
>being a pedophile
>>
>>147843775
Holy fucking shit
Make her heir nigga
>>
>>147843991
lol no one cares about the us
>>
>>147844210
#LoveHasNoAge
>>
>>147844131
>Is there any way to get mods from Steam Workshop without having a Steam version of Hearts of Iron IV
Nah. Unless people download and upload it to megashare for you, but don't hold your breath.
>>
File: 1433136334722.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433136334722.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>147843775

>some would even argue that she should become Queen of Jerusalem
>>
>>147844131

Either download from moddb/cs.rin.ru or get the forum redeem code from someone else.
>>
>>147844004
>>147844350
>would rather have a 0/0/0/0/0 craven greedy cynical than a 20/20/20/20/20 just zealous just because the latter has tits
t. Lucife
>>
>>147842926
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_(2011_video_game)

A Paradox game I never played.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 599x337px
>>147844449
>he wants a -10 modifier on vassals for being female
>>
>>147844449
>>147843775
Timothy 2:11
>>
>>147844214
We'll see what happens when Baudouin VI takes the throne. Anything could occur in the interim.

That said, I am considering it. He has the Just trait, and that could be interpreted as his thinking it's unfair that his son will inherit over his much more gifted daughter.
>>
>>147844537
It's not very good anyways. It's like vanilla CK2 only worse.
>>
>>147844652
>fair
That's +20 right there you imbecile.
>>
>>147844665
>>147844652
>lets the kingdom of God fall to heathens and internal bickering because tits can't rule
\niggaface
>>
File: 1424464464003.jpg (10KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
1424464464003.jpg
10KB, 193x245px
>There are people on /gsg/ RIGHT NOW who who think anything other than Agnatic succession is acceptable
>>
>>147844946
>there are people right now who think a gameover is preferable
Alright.
>>
>>147845025
It literally is.
>>
>>147844886

>fall to heathens
>because tits can't rule

you realize a woman ruling isn't something the 12th century catholic church is going to look favorably upon, right?
>>
File: 1462033652034.jpg (18KB, 480x412px) Image search: [Google]
1462033652034.jpg
18KB, 480x412px
>>147844946
>tfw overwhelming majority of titles defaulted to Agnatic-Cognatic
>>
File: 9ac5f7V.jpg (5KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
9ac5f7V.jpg
5KB, 201x201px
>there are people on /gsg/ right now that don't roleplay according to their characters' cultures and traits
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 397x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 397x366px
>>147844886
>lets the kingdom of God fall to the chosen people because it's ours silly goyim
>>
>>147845025

>gameover because the woman isn't made heir

are you serious? lol just lol
>>
File: ck2_66 1 another betrothal.jpg (3MB, 1920x2159px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_66 1 another betrothal.jpg
3MB, 1920x2159px
>>147843775
Aubry's niece Eglantine of Aegyptus has been forced to abdicate the throne to her daughters, now-Queen Kyriake (who is betrothed to a Mongol of the Borjigin clan, although he will die soon of illness), Duchesse Theodosia of Hijaz, and Duchesse Demetra of Tripolitania.

Aubry is most displeased that Queen Kyriake has decided to marry a Borjigin rather than an Aleramici, and has chosen to unofficially side with Duchesse Theodosia in the suggestion by betrothing her to Philippe. He hopes that she will succeed to the throne and, in the process, the crown can eventually be retaken for Jerusalem.
>>
>>147845120
Your right since AARnon is playing Frenchies he should really revert to Islam.
>>
>>147844946
>>147845061
>>147845082
You know
Where does this notion even come from? Are you the same people who think that the Byzantines violated some law because they had a female Emperor at some point?

>>147845194
Agnatic cognatic puts a girl on the throne if and only if there's no men left to take it.

>>147845224
What's with Egypt and Queens
Is this Cleopatra doing some bullshit from beyond the grave?
>>
hey goys i just bought ei4 and pirated the dlc. would that be the reason why subscribing to a mod on the workshop doesnt do shit?
>>
>>147841831
>turdoslav

what a name
>>
>>147844652
>be girl
>vassals hate you because REEEEE roasties get out
>be pretty girl
>vassals Y-you too m'lady
>>
>>147845062
Yes, and? Exceptional circumstances call for exceptional solutions.
>>
File: 1455379882276.jpg (52KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455379882276.jpg
52KB, 800x800px
>>147845295
I just play these games to escape from modern reality and don't want anything to remind me of the cold, bitter present
>>
>>147845471
If you have the Seduction focus on, like not even seduce anyone just have it on, you get like a +15 or something to all men until you hit 45 (but by then Long Reign will probably solve everything).

>>147845507
It's not feminism though, it's more like 'oh holy shit this girl is a demigod maybe we should be fair and let her do something' especially since everyone else is a goddamn idiot.
>>
File: image.png (84KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 420x420px
>>147845507
Gamers Anonymous when?
>>
>>147844726
But does it have ninjas?
>>
>>147845640
>It's not feminism
>appointing a woman to rule over the entire kingdom and literally castrate men who try to oppose her isn't feminism
wew
>>
File: ck2_66.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_66.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147845224
Prince Baudouin happily informs his father Aubry that his wife has given birth to a son, whom he has named Aubry in his honor. As the second of King Aubry's grandsons (Eirene having given birth to Prince Robert, son of King Robert V of France, less than a year before) but the one most near to his court, little Aubry is showered with affection by the doting grandfather, and not to mention his grandmother.

"A pretty baby," Boto nodded as she held him, "a one to make wenches cry one day, I'd say." Her daughter-in-law Gudrun blushed furiously, but Prince Baudouin merely laughed. "That's my mother," he laughed, "you'll need to get used to her."
>>
>>147846014
huh?
>>
>>147845640
If you go seduction + the trait you get for fucking everyone you'll have like +60 opinion with all men for being a slut.
>>
>>147846116
holy shit look at you

JUST
>>
>>147846162
>http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Decisions#Vassal
Any man who dares challenge her antichrist rule will be imprisoned and castrated.
>>
>>147846014
First off, Kings can do that too
Second off, a woman who rules over the entire kingdom in and of itself isn't feminism if she actually deserves it. Look at those fucking stats as a newborn.
>>
File: I TRIED SO HARD.png (75KB, 665x720px) Image search: [Google]
I TRIED SO HARD.png
75KB, 665x720px
>>147846326
>>
>>147846435
The problem is that it would set a precident and possibly aid the rise of feminism in 600+ years.
>>
>>147846435
Feminism is giving ANY women ANY power.
>>
>>147846659
I'm sure you can't wait to screencap this and post it on r/paradoxplaza

or just fuck off back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>147846575
I think it'd actually make it impossible for feminism to rise if they've always had power, you can't play the victim card anymore if all that matters is that you're capable.

>>147846659
This is some antitumblr shit right here. Meritocracy trumps all.
>>
>>147846116
Boto is love, Boto is life
>>
File: hoi4_1169.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hoi4_1169.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
300 good men ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 699x637px
@147846802
1/10
>>
>>147845640
This sounds so great
The king dies, and his heir is a young teen girl. The nobles plot to depose and steal her throne.
But, she goes through a jaw-dropping puberty, and manipulates the nobles and their schemes through wit and sensuality.
>>
>>147846802
Not the way we're using it.
>>
File: ck2_67 1 guillaumette.jpg (3MB, 1920x2159px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_67 1 guillaumette.jpg
3MB, 1920x2159px
>>147846116
Due to the death of Prince Roger II di Taranto, his betrothal with Guillaumette has been broken and the young Princess has been left without a match. Until, that is, the new Basileius, Nikephoros IV Branas, offers a marriage between his son and heir Kaisar Andronikos and the young girl.

Although Aubry has been wary of the Basileia Rhomaion just as his father was, this has always mostly been due to its ruling house, the Angelos clan, who has been nothing but a thorn in the side of the Kings of Jerusalem. Yet since the Angelos clan has finally been removed from the Imperial throne following the shame of Maximos, diplomacy with the Empire is not out of the question.

Although warily, Aubry does agree to the betrothal, and an age of cooperation with the Basileia Rhomaion appears to be on the horizon.

pls stop shitposting about feminism I'm just trying to make pretty words guys
>>
File: 1466656747506.jpg (103KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1466656747506.jpg
103KB, 624x352px
>>147846802

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 511x509px
>>147846998
>pls stop shitposting
>/gsg/

Pick one lad
>>
>>147846998
FEMINISM IS SHIT
>>
>>147846998

Keep posting desu; AARs are the only reason I come here anymore
>>
>>147846780
>Meritocracy trumps all.
True. The problem is women in political positions are essentially just LARPing. They hold no loyalty to any people and just spread their legs for the most potent male available.

>>147846752
>le anyone who doesn't believe women are special is x meme
Women are homemakers, not politicians.
>>
>>147846780
>I think it'd actually make it impossible for feminism to rise if they've always had power
But women always have had power, and feminism did rise. Women had power in the households and massive influence over their husbands, even and especially if they were heads of states. Strong willed women have always been able to rise to the top, even in Islamic sultanates. Couple that with female privileges of not being required to do crushing physical labour or being drafted into armies to be sent to their deaths and you will realize our theory holds no water.
>>
>>147846998
it's /gsg/ you are talkin about man

It's feminism now, an hour from now it will be "are x even white?", then a "/pol/ or not /pol/" episode

Do whatever you want to man. It's your AAR, it's dope as hell, and it's literally the highlight of my day when you start posting
>>
>>147846998
>1268
You're going to play this until the end of the game? My CK2 games end up really clusterfuck desu, post a map when the game ends
>>
I wish CK2 had decent portraits, and special portraits for pretty girls
Sucks being a super pretty princess in your head, and your portrait is some fetal alcohol mongo
>>
new hpm when
>>
File: 1458584826111.jpg (2MB, 3051x2326px) Image search: [Google]
1458584826111.jpg
2MB, 3051x2326px
When will Jérusalem ever take the inner regions and Damascus?
>>
>>147847379
lol are you pol or not
>>
>>147847243
>le anyone who doesn't believe women are special is x meme
But you're the one thinking they're special. Women are definitely suited to homemaking but that doesn't mean they're physically incapable of doing anything else.

>True. The problem is women in political positions are essentially just LARPing. They hold no loyalty to any people and just spread their legs for the most potent male available.
The same is true of men who aren't exceptional you git, foolish or incapable men hold loyalty to gold coins and pussy and little else.

>>147847254
"Overt" power. For the most part women weren't given formal positions, which is why women can play the victim card. If they're given formal positions I don't think they'd be able to as easily. The real problem comes from '''''human rights'''''.
>>
>>147847356
>>147847379
>>147847439
>>147847460
never
>>
>>147847379
Depends on the history that happened.

If the Turks took over Anatolia and Greece, then no, they're rape-babies.

If the Byzantine Empire beat back the Turks, then they're white. Plain and simple.
>>
>>147847535
Portugal
>>
What does white even mean
>>
>>147822545
why does there have to be so much button clicking and events and shit
just use the already existing mechanics to cover a lot of things, it's abstracted for a reason. let acre be owned by whoever manages to colonize it.
In the same vein I really like immigration quotas as a reform, but why a decision too? why are there so many goddamn decisions everywhere
>>
>>147847379
Contrary to popular /gsg/ narritave Greeks are not Turk rape babies, there is little to no real evidence for that. Rather, native Greeks were never "white", though in ancient times "whiter" migrants did settle in the region and became and elite upperclass, which is where the famous cultural achievements of Athens and the Proto-National Socialist state of Sparta came from. Over time this elite was disseminated into the wider populace and Greece fell into mediocrity by the time of the Byzantines and Christianity.
>>
>>147847535
There are African countries whiter than the US.
>>
>>147847668
You're slipping.

>>147847720
What does "white" mean besides "I like them"?
>>
>>147847532
>but that doesn't mean they're physically incapable of doing anything else.
Except it literally does. Women are, biologically, weaker, so physical labour is out of the question. And their natural instinct is to seek a powerful mate to bear their children, not look after their own people, so political power is out of the question.

>The same is true of men who aren't exceptional you git, foolish or incapable men hold loyalty to gold coins and pussy and little else.
All male politicians, other than Jews outside of Israel, hold loyalty to the nation. The falacy they don't is caused by Jewish infiltration and minorities in positions of power.
>>
File: ck2_69.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_69.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147846998
Prince Aubry has come of age! As it turns out, the middle prince has taken most closely to his father and namesake, and displays all the military skill and flair for swordplay that King Aubry does, and that Prince Baudouin simply does not. Nevertheless, in terms of personality, both Prince Baudouin and Prince Aubry are quite alike: both brave and both just, and, although of varying skills, both soldiers at heart. King Aubry, who is all-too-aware of his advancing years, hopes that their similarities will help them behave like true brothers even after he passes and they inherit their lands.
>>
File: jer.png (832B, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
jer.png
832B, 128x128px
>>147847847
Just so you have an idea of what the design I have looks like.

Apparently the game's CoA of the Almerici is nowhere near what it historically was (which is pic related without the cross of Jerusalem).

So I decided to keep it simple and use the actual CoA of the Almerici as a base, and add the Cross of Jerusalem as a symbol of the family's most important throne. It's simple and gets the point across.

What do you think?
>>
>>147847701
>let acre be owned by whoever manages to colonize it.
It's exactly what he's doing, he's just solving core issues because it fucks up a lot of things
>>
File: 1453090499269.png (70KB, 1794x393px) Image search: [Google]
1453090499269.png
70KB, 1794x393px
>>147847485
No
>>
>>147847379
>>147847460
>>147847485
>>147847535
>>147847681
Cheeky little cunts
>>
>>147847532
>If they're given formal positions I don't think they'd be able to as easily.
America is ruled by King Nigger and yet blacks still bitch about racism. Almost every Western state (and even non Western ones like S. Korea) has had at least on female head of state, yet women still bitch about pay gaps and "glass ceilings." Also there are many examples of women with overt power in history, from Victoria to Catherine the ___Great___
>>
>>147847847
Dem qt mongo-european sisters man.
>>
>>147847847
>Aubry: Skilled soldier, diplomat, fighter, just, brave, big guy 4u trait, dashing, full head of hair
>Baudouin: meh soldier, balding, looks like a pedo
>>
>>147846998
if you give the holy city over to a woman i'm going to shoot myself in the fucking head
>>
>>147846998
>Why is it important that a woman rules the christian kingdom of jerusalem
>because its 1268
>>
>>147847882
Hmm. I like it, but I think it's just a little too plain on the divide, with the white having the cross and the red having nothing at all. I don't want it cluttered, but I think there should perhaps be some sort of unity between the red and the white via a symbol or something.

Could you try bringing the cross up so its upper portions are slightly in the red top bar, and then make a second CoA with a dove centered in the red and post what they look like? I think the second in particular might look really good.
>>
>yfw even le extremelt reasonable and rational man Alex Grandi recognizes Italy as a 3rd world country
>>
>>147847821
Physically, traits that denote a Germanic/Nordic, Slavic(arguable ofc) or Celtic background.

Mentally, having an IQ above 100.
>>
>>147847823
>Except it literally does. Women are, biologically, weaker, so physical labour is out of the question. And their natural instinct is to seek a powerful mate to bear their children, not look after their own people, so political power is out of the question.
Women are physically weaker so they're less optimized but it's not like all men are buff 10/10 you mirin' Greek statues either.
Natural instinct is correct, but the natural instinct of men is to stick it into everyone.

>All male politicians, other than Jews outside of Israel, hold loyalty to the nation. The fallacy they don't is caused by Jewish infiltration and minorities in positions of power.
This is some /pol/ bullshit right here and I'd like you to prove that women can't care about their country while all men do.

>>147848038
That's why I said the problem is "human rights" and the whole idea that people are owed their positions instead of needing to earn their positions, that equality means equality in result not equality in opportunity.
>>
>>147848340
>"human rights"
>Not Marxism and in generally a lack of not gassing the kikes
>>
>>147848492
>Marxism
No, marxism isn't quite the problem. The problem is the whole idea of "liberty, fraternity, equality" to begin with, which actually leads straight to Marxism since that's just the extreme version of 'equality'.
>>
>>147847847
who'd you start this campaign as lad?

what are your goals?
>>
I'll be back tomorrow.
>>
File: fr2.png (194KB, 601x590px) Image search: [Google]
fr2.png
194KB, 601x590px
>>147848615
We really fucked up with that one
>>
File: ck2_68.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_68.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147847847
Aubry's ally, Queen Kyriake of Aegyptus, has launched a war against Sultan Muzaffaraddin of Dimashq for control of territories he holds to the south of Hijaz, on the coast of Yemen. Her conflict has dragged an unwilling Aubry into the fighting, but he has found a way to pass the time in more pleasant company: though he must leave Boto and his younger children in Jerusalem, Aubry has chosen to bring Prince Baudouin and Prince Aubry along as commanders of his flanks, both to keep him company and to provide them with valuable combat experience.

Moreover, he hopes that experiencing the rigors of actual combat will encourage the two to stay close. Prince Aubry is the heir to the entire Duchy of the Sinai, and although it is still not rich, it is nevertheless an excellent place from which to stage a coup. Aubry does not believe that his son and namesake would betray his brother like that... and yet, neither did his own father believe that Ildegarde would make an attempt on his life nine years after the death of their mother. It pays to be careful.
>>
>>147848340
>but it's not like all men are buff 10/10 you mirin' Greek statues either.
Most men are stronger than most women, the only exception is the disabled and neglectful against a woman that specifically sets about her life goal to become abnormally strong.

>Natural instinct is correct, but the natural instinct of men is to stick it into everyone.
Men can think rationally when dealing with other countries and domestic issue, a woman is an emotionally driven being that is only focused on helping others. This, usually attractive quality, can easily be abused in terms of immigration, refuge, trade and other such matters.

>This is some /pol/ bullshit right here and I'd like you to prove that women can't care about their country while all men do.
As I've said, women are immune to the tribalistic defence instincts of men. Take sporting events for example, only men go to them because only Men care if their side wins. Women care about both sides, which is a weakness internationally.
>>
>>147847847
>Aubry is 100% superior to his older brother
primogeniture a SHIT
>>
File: jer 2.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
jer 2.png
3KB, 128x128px
>>147848204
How's this? I think that the first thing you said only'd work if the red and white parts are exactly the same size, with the cross defasing the design right in the middle, but then the Almerici CoA would look too different from the original one.

This one doesn't look bad if that's what you like.
>>
>>147847668

FUCKING SHIT MODS

THEY DELETED A AARANON POST
>>
>>147848779
Bleh
I feel like it was a natural result of human nature. Maybe humanity is destined to self-destruct right from the start.

>Men can think rationally when dealing with other countries and domestic issue, a woman is an emotionally driven being that is only focused on helping others.
And that's why a "capable" woman in politics or administration is able to think past those emotions.

I'm not saying that governments should be 50/50. I'm saying that if a girl is actually fucking exceptionally good, you should use her talents instead of wasting them by sitting her in a bedchamber. If the girl is actually and legitimately a godly strategist you'd have to be high not to let her use her talents, if she's a bullshit good engineer you should let her design your siege weapons. If she's not capable of anything then yes, don't use her.

>>147848958
AARnon posted the wrong picture.
>>
>>147848958
I think AARnon deleted himself cause he used the wrong picture
>>
>>147848958
He deleted it himself because he fucked up the pic you retard
it's true that the mods (the jani really) are, were and will always be faggots
>>
>>147848746
Baudouin V Aleramici, King of Jerusalem, in the 1186 start. I have goals, but they're vague and subject to change since I'm playing with house rules which force me to behave as my characters would, so I haven't disclosed them like I did with the Napoleon AAR.

>>147848830
We ain't primogeniture though anon, we're gavelkind. Aubry will inherit land, just not the Kingdom.

>>147848871
Yep, that's good. The only thing I wonder about is the color of the dove, because it seems to almost clash with the gold of the cross. You know more about tincture and shit than I do honestly; am I imagining that? Because the design looks great now, the dove's white in the red is just throwing me a bit.

>>147848958
Wasn't them, I deleted it myself. I made an error with the numbering of my pictures and uploaded the wrong image to go with the text. This post >>147847847 is what I meant to post.
>>
>>147849089
Obviously the greentext was from >>147848817.
>>
>>147848958

*an AARANON

tch....
>>
>>147849139
The rule of tincture is simple, no metal over metal (whites and yellows) and no colour over colour. Ironically enough, the Cross of Jerusalem is the one breaking the rule, but that's allowed since it's a Holy kingdom, and thus, isn't subjected to the laws of man.
White dove over red background doesn't break the rule since it's a metal over a colour. I think it looks good too, personally.
>>
>>147849139
>Prince Audry will one day rise up and take the throne from his shit-tier brother
Feels Good, man.
>>
>>147849290
>ZGQZQC2C21w
Epic
>>
Should rename the thread to Grandi Strategy General
>>
>>147848794
>it is nevertheless an excellent place from which to stage a coup. Aubry does not believe that his son and namesake would betray his brother like that...
You're doing it, aren't you? I know you are.
>>
>>147849306
Alright, I'll roll with it. If I can figure out how the hell to plug it in, that's a job for tonight.

>>147849315
Keep in mind that right now Aubry and Baudouin have really good relations, although that is subject to change by the time inheritance rolls around.
>>
>>147849089
>And that's why a "capable" woman in politics or administration is able to think past those emotions.
>I'm not saying that governments should be 50/50. I'm saying that if a girl is actually fucking exceptionally good, you should use her talents instead of wasting them by sitting her in a bedchamber. If the girl is actually and legitimately a godly strategist you'd have to be high not to let her use her talents, if she's a bullshit good engineer you should let her design your siege weapons. If she's not capable of anything then yes, don't use her.
Losing one exceptional woman who's ability therein is only equal to an average man is a small price to pay for the near infinite selection of subpar women, who, genuinely believing themselves to be exceptional, demand to be given a role in leadership.
>>
>>147849564
Aubry will have a claim penalty to Baudoin.
>>
>>147849383
Grandi Shitposting General*
>>
>>147848817
everything you are saying about women is correct but you are missing the key word "tend to"

just as there are lefty cuck men there are women who defy the direction of their gender and there is then no reason to prevent these individual women from taking part in government if they have the skills for it

it's essentially the same as with blacks

average black IQ is something like 85, but that doesn't mean that a rare negro with IQ in the high 130s or something should be prevented from attending med school
>>
>>147849564
>>147849139
Why not just switch to elective ?

Gavelkind seems like such a bother, or is it for RP reasons that you stick with it?
>>
>>147849572
Oh wait
Are we talking about real life?
Fuck talking about real life, I was talking about the Strong Fair Quick girl AARnon's heir popped out.
I don't know what the fuck the solution is in real life, because in real life
>the near infinite selection of subpar women, who, genuinely believing themselves to be exceptional, demand to be given a role in leadership.
Didn't come from us letting girls in government because we wanted to make use of their talents but from the whole idea of equality for all which was stupid to begin with.
Girls who were actually exceptional pushed their way to the top regardless.
>equivalent to an average man
I did say exceptional.
>>
>>147849306
>it's a Holy kingdom, and thus, isn't subjected to the laws of man
well meme'd medieval flag makers, well meme'd
>>
HIP keeps on crashing for whatever reason help what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>147849306
>but that's allowed since it's a Holy kingdom, and thus, isn't subjected to the laws of man.
This is a grand meme.
>>
>>147849992
do you have all the DLCs?
>>
>>147850046
t. /pol/
>>
>>147850074
Of course
>>
File: ck2_69.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_69.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147848794
With the unexpected death of Duchessa Theodosia of Hijaz and the consequent strengthening of the crown of Egypt (particularly following Queen Kyriake's successful holy war) she believes she no longer needs Jerusalem, and breaks all alliances and pacts with "that old man" Aubry. This includes a tentative betrothal agreement that was being worked on between her youngest sister, Demetra of Tripolitania, and Prince Philippe.

With no real marriage prospects left available for him, Philippe has to settle for the rather ugly and rather unhelpful Princess Kess Solomonid. She holds claims to the Kingdom of Abyssinia and Kingdom of Adal, true, but she is anything but impressive, and brings with her little help from her people. Nevertheless, in the name of prestige--and some vague hope that she might be made to inherit something later in life--Aubry agrees to the marriage.

"I just want a damn betrothal to stick, for once," he grumbles to Boto. "We've been having the worst of luck."
>>
File: Alemarici.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Alemarici.png
2KB, 128x128px
>>147849139
i made this

combined HIP's idea with the real colours at the Or-Argent cross of Jerusalem

it also fits inside the shield shape, too
>>
Is it possible to stay an absolute monarchy without perpetual Jacobin
>>
>>147850046
I consider all branches of the Homo genus to be human tbvh.

Smart niggers should ofc go back to Africa and try help their own derilect nations, until the time that the Aryan races finally get their shit together and exterminate all inferiors.
>>
>>147850345
Yes if your people are dumb
>>
>>147849807
>>147849616
>average black IQ is something like 85, but that doesn't mean that a rare negro with IQ in the high 130s or something should be prevented from attending med school
>Didn't come from us letting girls in government because we wanted to make use of their talents but from the whole idea of equality for all which was stupid to begin with.
Girls who were actually exceptional pushed their way to the top regardless.

The problem with this line of thinking is if you put in place structures and tests for finding the rare "exception that proves the rule" then not only do you waste resources in trying to find the needle in the haystack but you also open up the demand of the other parts of the group to not only believe they are all exceptional but actively demand to be treat as such.

>I did say exceptional.
An exceptional woman is only equal to an average man, in that she has managed to subdue her natural tendency to seek the best terms for everyone and not just her own tribe. People like Margaret Thatcher, whilst herself an exceptional woman, was no better than a standard man.
>>
>>147849804
RP reasons. Elective would be far superior, but the AAR house rules dictate that I behave as my characters would and, moreover, not take any neutral action which they themselves wouldn't take. Aubry has no reason to enforce elective succession, especially since he has three sons and they all justly deserve land. Hence, gavelkind stays.

That might change under Baudouin VI though.

>>147850256
That's not bad, but the black line between the white and the red isn't good, and I'd want the cross a bit bigger were I to use it.

What do you think, AFPG? If it were cleaned up a bit and the cross size were increased, you think it'd look better than the dove design?
>>
>>147850446
>An exceptional woman is only equal to an average man
That's not what I mean by exceptional, and you're delusional if you think that the best women in the world are only barely average when compared to men.

Also, you're still talking about real life.
>The problem with this line of thinking is if you put in place structures and tests for finding the rare "exception that proves the rule" then not only do you waste resources in trying to find the needle in the haystack but you also open up the demand of the other parts of the group to not only believe they are all exceptional but actively demand to be treat as such.
The Imperial Exams of China were pretty clear-cut. Pass, you make it. Fail, sorry.
Something like that requires no extra resources.
>>
>>147850504
I kinda like the dove design, but a crown wouldn't be bad either. It'd centre the focus more on it being a dynastic CoA rather than a religious one. I'll try to make a cleaner version of it.
>>
File: Alemarici-test.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Alemarici-test.png
3KB, 128x128px
>>147850504
I placed the black line between the white and red because every single other CoA design supplied by HIP has it. A black line between colours.

It looks very good in-game. Pic related is a basic idea of how it would look.
>>
>check Steam Workshop for HoI4 near constantly
>no total conversion mod that completely ports Gihren's New Ambition to the PC in English
>no /gsg/ approved mod lists

The suffering never ends, /gsg/.
>>
File: [Rare] Comtemplative Hitler.jpg (182KB, 344x486px) Image search: [Google]
[Rare] Comtemplative Hitler.jpg
182KB, 344x486px
>tfw you realize that the exceptional women that can and do actually go above and beyond their womanly duties are the very people you would want most to not and instead be mothers of as many children as possible, rather than giving up their prime childbearing years to a job naturally better suited to men.
>>
>>147851028
misogynist
>>
>>147850990
Do you have a pic of the crown by itself?
>>
>>147850167
make sure they're all checked too in the launcher

Is your PC shit?
Did you uninstall old HIP or other mods?
Did you try verifying CK2 itself?
Whens it crash?
>>
>>147851164
Everybody has their place in society.

Order and Stability, not Greed and Fluctuation.
>>
>>147851028
That doesn't make any sense, it's not like popping out babies takes a lot of time.
>>
>>147850671
>That's not what I mean by exceptional, and you're delusional if you think that the best women in the world are only barely average when compared to men.
A woman who comes equal to a man in terms of governance is exceptional, in that she has surpassed her own gender's natural deviation and gone on to another, she is, an exception.

>The Imperial Exams of China were pretty clear-cut. Pass, you make it. Fail, sorry.
Something like that requires no extra resources.
Except the foundation of literally double the amount of tests to be taken, which requires double the people to ascertain the vast field of people, who are statistically much less likely to pass.

It's like this, if you are a farmer and you need a sheep dog what do you do, look for a border collie or look for the tendancies they possess in other breeds where it is extremely unlikely to pertain? The answer is obvious, you stick to the border collie and write the rest off as not possessing the necessary skills required, regardless of pointless practical testing which will at worst waste meaningless hours and at best acheive the same result as had been the case had you just taken the obvious solution of selecting a tried and tested breed..
>>
>>147851274
>rearing children doesn't take time
It takes exactly a decade and a half, per child, lad.
>>
File: TUR.png (4KB, 367x245px) Image search: [Google]
TUR.png
4KB, 367x245px
post top tier aesthetic borders
>>
File: HIP-crown.png (2KB, 47x18px) Image search: [Google]
HIP-crown.png
2KB, 47x18px
>>147851274
Exceptional women can raise exceptional children.

>>147851232
I reused the crown supplied by the HIP mod. This is the largest alpha-applied version I have.
>>
>>147851335
>Except the foundation of literally double the amount of tests to be taken, which requires double the people to ascertain the vast field of people, who are statistically much less likely to pass.
Not with computers, it literally just shuffles through the answers and sorts them top to bottom.
Again you're S T I L L talking about real life and implementation, not theory and AARnon's demigod granddaughter.
>>
File: ck2_70.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_70.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147850212
After the death of Arkhai due to gonorrhea--"that sounds like my damn brother," Boto laughed when she heard--a new Khan of Khans from the Borjigin clan has been raised up: Arkhai's son, Ukhuna. Unlike Arkhai himself, Ukhuna is quite an impressive ruler, and his military rather than administrative focus could signal a return to expansion for the Khanate, which was barely holding together under his father.

What's worse, the danger could be directed at Jerusalem once again. After Aubry dispatched Prince Mukhtar of Antioche to congratulate Ukhuna on his ascension, the aging King learned that Ukhuna Khan does not consider Aubry's marriage to "an aunt I've never met" to constitute any sort of non-aggression pact, and the Khan refused to say whether or not he had intentions on the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It's true that the Khanate has just undergone succession and is likely not particularly powerful because of it, but it's still a worrying development.

Aubry decides to leave Prince Mukhtar at court in Yulduz to "work on" the Khan of Khans, with the hope that he might perhaps be able to secure a marriage between his grandson Aubry and the Khan's young daughter Gurbesu. Such a marriage, when it occurred, would protect two generations of Jerusalemite rulers, certainly enough for Jerusalem to grow truly prepared to face the Mongol threat, if it once again arises.
>>
>>147851478
>raising the child by yourself
What

>>147851483
>Exceptional women can raise exceptional children.
It's the opposite in this case, the woman is exceptional because she lacks maternal instinct.
>>
File: 142931624470fd4.jpg (5KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
142931624470fd4.jpg
5KB, 200x199px
>>147851274
>Career women make as many babies as housewives
>Career women can raise their children as well as housewives
>>
File: jer 3.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
jer 3.png
3KB, 128x128px
>>147851483
Thanks.

>>147851550
So this is what my "cleaned up" version would look like, but since I don't have CK2 installed at the moment, I don't know how it'd look in game. The other guy probably has a point about how we'd have to make the cross smaller to have it look good in-game, so I think we should wait until you figure out how to implement it and based on how it looks in the game you tell me what modifications are needed.
>>
>>147851674
Oh did we leave the realm of nobility already
Also the whole point of the 'exceptional girl' is that she precisely is shit at raising kids.
>>
>>147851673
>It's the opposite in this case

i thought we were talking about the Demigod Granddaughter in the Jerusalem AAR

woops
>>
>>147851517
>Not with computers, it literally just shuffles through the answers and sorts them top to bottom.
Well that's another matter entirely, and one that's only been applicable for the past half century at most. Either way, it is better for a woman to take the role nature and society has made her best at, being a mother to children and a wife to her husband.

>Again you're S T I L L talking about real life and implementation, not theory and AARnon's demigod granddaughter.
If she's that good her AI will kill him and all his male successors to become queen.
>>
File: 1467838062693.jpg (44KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
1467838062693.jpg
44KB, 398x370px
>>147847535
>US
>Trump
>white
>>
>>147851479
>completely asymmetrical wrt the Bosphorus
Bad bait. Turkey's current borders are much better than that pile of shit.
>>
File: 4567656766.jpg (81KB, 650x964px) Image search: [Google]
4567656766.jpg
81KB, 650x964px
What's the matter guys? Afraid of strong independent womyn?
>>
File: 1279.png (20KB, 752x591px) Image search: [Google]
1279.png
20KB, 752x591px
>>147851479
right on it laddie
>>
>>147851814
>Either way, it is better for a woman to take the role nature and society has made her best at, being a mother to children and a wife to her husband.
Again only if she's actually good at raising kids, which she'd be shit at if she lacks maternal instinct.

>>147851810
That is what we were talking about, but CK2 doesn't have a penalty for ruling women compared to consorts.

>>147851847
Post Olga of Kiev instead.
>>
File: Alemarici-AFP-test.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Alemarici-AFP-test.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>147851734
AFP guy, it won't fit

just use what i supplied, its the same idea and it fits in game and matches the other CoAs
>>
File: le north american border face.png (1KB, 245x210px) Image search: [Google]
le north american border face.png
1KB, 245x210px
>>147851479
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE
>>
>>147851479
The ottermemes were better when they had Hedjaz
>>
File: margareta.jpg (22KB, 257x315px) Image search: [Google]
margareta.jpg
22KB, 257x315px
>>147851978
>Post Olga of Kiev instead.
No. Margareta is my waifu
>>
Is there any mod that makes ck2 ... ehm... more sexual?
>>
File: 1444408256901s.jpg (5KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1444408256901s.jpg
5KB, 108x125px
>>147852090
too qt
>>
>>147851978
i dont understand why you think she'd lack maternal instinct

why the assumption
>>
>>147852104
Yep
>>
File: GirlWithRaifu.jpg (100KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
GirlWithRaifu.jpg
100KB, 540x720px
>>147852090
>Not WW2
>>
File: 1414247768148.png (341KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1414247768148.png
341KB, 500x375px
>>147851994
>le straight lines for borders are bad even in featureless, worthless deserts faec
>>
>>147852168
Mind.. Uhm... Sharing it with me?

A-atleast give me the name of it/them
>>
>>147852104
geheimnisnacht
>>
>>147851991
I'll use the green thing then and make it fit. At the very least I'll use the correct colours, and I still think the black line looks bad, regardless of what HIP did.
>>
>>147852179
Did your waifu unite Scandinavia? No.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>147851994
HPM WHERE'S THE FUCKING LEVANT REWORK
>>
>>147851550
>Genius
You're marrying another of your males with a loli from the most germanic house of Borjigin for those sweet germanic genes, right?
>>
>>147800061
Anyone else get random crashes when playing the game of thrones mod for ck2? I keep getting crashes with no warning or error messages.
>>
File: HPM shills will defend this.png (19KB, 872x349px) Image search: [Google]
HPM shills will defend this.png
19KB, 872x349px
https://www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza/comments/4rrs1c/how_to_give_a_nation_being_formed_by_decision/
>>147786463
>>147825384
>>
>>147852254
Yep
>>
>>147852161
Because the original assumption of that guy is that any exceptional woman must lack maternal instinct.
>>
>>147851978
>Again only if she's actually good at raising kids, which she'd be shit at if she lacks maternal instinct.
A women would not typically lack maternal instinct, just like a man would not typically lack strategic intelligence.
>>
>>147851994
How the fuck does anyone think levant borders could be anything but theoretical
It's a fucking desert
>>
>>147852395
I'll use the green template >>147851991 posted in case that's actually what it looks like in-game, and I'll post the crown and dove versions.
>>
>>147852398
Why were you on r*ddit?
>>
>>147852352
That's the game telling you your taste is shit
>>
>tfw no christfu
>>
>>147851734
>>147851991
>>147852504
Yea, I saw it just after I posted. Just post up the template when you've got it done and I'll try yours and his for the dove and crown designs.

>>147852308
Everybody will see what happens soon enough.
>>
>>147852557
Same reason as you ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 257x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 257x306px
>>147852490
>levant is a desert
>>
>>147852160

>>147852204
>what is oil
>why is there even borders in the arabian peninsula when all the people there are one ethnicity, Arab

>>147852179
>communists in charge of not abusing women
>>
File: Alemarici-test-comparison.png (4KB, 256x128px) Image search: [Google]
Alemarici-test-comparison.png
4KB, 256x128px
>>147852265
i removed the black line and made the white whiter

the red i used is the red that is common within HIP's CoAs, any other red would look out of place
>>
>>147852461
>just like a man would not typically lack strategic intelligence.
Most men (and women) lack all sorts of intelligence me lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpUSD4Lrt34&index=55&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV
>>
>>147852461
>just like a man would not typically lack strategic intelligence
>men typically have strategic intelligence
Alright.
>>
File: remove_remove.jpg (77KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
remove_remove.jpg
77KB, 256x256px
>>147852663
>image.jpg
>>
File: ck2_71.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_71.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147851550
It was on the edge of spring in Jerusalem. The land was never particularly wet, not particularly fertile, but the plants in the palace garden were blooming, and Aubry held Boto in his arms as they enjoyed the sights and smells of spring.

"I'm going to war," he whispered to her suddenly.

"Ha!" she laughed, "going to go show that worthless nephew of mine what a real King is like, I hope?"

"No," he answered with a smile, "something a little closer to home. You know the Comtes of Edessa have been pestering me for almost four decades to finally commit forces to rooting out the Muslims in Tell Bashir? I've been putting it off for just as long. I just think it's probably time I handled it, before I can't even hold a sword any longer."

"Ah, you're not quite that old, my husband," Boto chuckled as she snuggled into him.

"No, perhaps not, but I'm not quite that young, either. My father was two years younger than I am now when he died. The phantom could come for me at any time. Besides," he smiled as he stroked her hair, "speaking of not being so old, you've still got your blood, haven't you?"

Boto let out uproarious laughter when she saw what her husband was getting at. "Trying to relive the old days, are we? Go on campaign and come back to a pregnant wife?" She gently wiped a tear of mirth from her eyes before her smile turned back to him, with a glimmer of that predatory nature of old. "Well, I think the both of us might be too old for it... but we can still try."
>>
>>147852814
Posting examples of menm, subdued by Jewish media into having submissive, ill informed opinions only goes furthur to prove my point. Naturally men do not behave like that, it is the most unnatural thing that they do, but such opinions would be expected of women.
>>
File: COA-template.png (903B, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
COA-template.png
903B, 128x128px
>>147852749
oops forgot template
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>147852838
>not phoneposting
>>
File: BRBRBR.png (11KB, 858x787px) Image search: [Google]
BRBRBR.png
11KB, 858x787px
>>147851479
>>
>>147852914
Are you implying people were smarter like 200 years ago?
>WE WUZ GENIUS N SHIET
>>
>>147852870
So what's up with all the characters in this fanfiction being fucking normies? When will we get an autistic character that we can actually relate to?
>>
>>147852914
>but such opinions would be expected of women.
Women do have shittier and more liberal political views than men, but not as much as you would think. In US elections the gender gap between blue/red was around 5%, a much smaller gap than racial differences. Women should not vote (no one should), but women like men for the most part just follow the herd politically.
>>
File: South_Slavic_tribes.png (252KB, 491x407px) Image search: [Google]
South_Slavic_tribes.png
252KB, 491x407px
>>147851479
>>
File: jer dove.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
jer dove.png
3KB, 128x128px
>>147852749
>>147852652
Well I think by then it comes down to a matter of aesthetics. I think this shade of red is better, but any will do in the end.
Crown version coming up.
>>
>>147852828
Men are not naturally as they are in the west today. Most Russians, for example, support the authoritarian rule of Putin as they know it is for the best of their country, likewise, in the days of the Roman empire "dictator" was a good term, not a bad one. As it meant a period of stability and organised rule as opposed to constant populist change that sounded agreeable to the masses on electoral cycles. Hitler was voted into power by Germans who wanted a leader who would stand up to the treaty of versailles on the world stage, remilitarise the Rhineland and take back lands taken from them.

It is only post 1945 that Men have become beaten into submission, genuinly believing the "democracy" we possess now is the greatest form of government, that their lives are the best they could be under the politicians who neither care for them nor the country they preside over.

victoria 2 btw
>>
>>147853180
Until we get a kid who's a shy bookworm, we don't have any autismos. Baudouin V was probably the closest we're going to get to seeing one for a long, long time.
>>
>>147852870
>Boto let out uproarious laughter when she saw what her husband was getting at. "Trying to relive the old days, are we? Go on campaign and come back to a pregnant wife?" She gently wiped a tear of mirth from her eyes before her smile turned back to him, with a glimmer of that predatory nature of old. "Well, I think the both of us might be too old for it... but we can still try."
Ayyy
>>
>>147852179
me on the right
>>
File: jer crown.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
jer crown.png
3KB, 128x128px
>>147852652
Crown version.
>>
>>147829061
you are in the allies, which gives you democratic rules. It would be the same if you were democratic france in axis, you would be able to justifiy instantly
>>
Reminder that the Allied Music pack is one of the best things to come out of Hoi4 so far
>>
>>147853354
>Men are not naturally as they are in the west today. Most Russians, for example, support the authoritarian rule of Putin as they know it is for the best of their country, likewise, in the days of the Roman empire "dictator" was a good term, not a bad one. As it meant a period of stability and organised rule as opposed to constant populist change that sounded agreeable to the masses on electoral cycles. Hitler was voted into power by Germans who wanted a leader who would stand up to the treaty of versailles on the world stage, remilitarise the Rhineland and take back lands taken from them.
>It is only post 1945 that Men have become beaten into submission, genuinly believing the "democracy" we possess now is the greatest form of government, that their lives are the best they could be under the politicians who neither care for them nor the country they preside over.

Is this some /pol/ degeneracy rant? Have I been baited?
>>
>>147852204
Yes, straight lines are disgusting, end yourself
>>
>>147847379
Partially, same as any Balkan nationality.
Craziest of the bunch were Serbs who used to suffocate their first child because local Turkish lords required to posses a bride for a night after weddings.
>>
>>147853065
>that humpback where Amapá once stood
>that disfigured, fat bottom
Sorry, but no, that's shit.
>>
File: 1446846494598.png (1MB, 1256x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446846494598.png
1MB, 1256x1024px
>>147851479
>>
>>147853104
I'm saying before mass media that men possessed more critical and strategic thinking skills, now their opinions very much match what women's do due to being told their natural views are racist, misogynistic, sexist, bigoted, etcetera. Various buzzwords invented by the Jewish elite in the infancy of the Soviet Union to co-opt our peoples into agreeing with the party by demonising them.

>>147853241
That is only a product of the modern age. The first women given the vote overwhelmingly voted differently to the men, that has since changed as men's iew was brought more in line with Women's.
>>
File: Brazil Partition.png (32KB, 858x787px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil Partition.png
32KB, 858x787px
>>147853065
rate mein partitien
>>
>>147853354
>dicator was a positive term
No. No it was not.
>>
>>147853716
I can just watch this all day. Beauty like this is unheard of in the modern world.
>>
>>147853760
In which game?
>>
File: p1445999980956.jpg (88KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
p1445999980956.jpg
88KB, 640x960px
>>147851479
>>
File: 1452866877399.jpg (54KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
1452866877399.jpg
54KB, 714x682px
>>147853716
>Bohemia exists
>Brandenburg owns Schlesien
>>
>>147853497
Aah yes, because any viewpoint you disagree with or do not want to try to comprehend can be neatly filed away under some term somebody else told you is a bad thing at some other time, don't attempt to counter argue or raise an alternative point yourself, just dismiss it instantly as something you don't want to read.
>>
>>147853848
Maybe he was thinking of Tyrant, which in Greece had a neutral connotation.
>>
>>147853821
just give it to Portugal,it's their clay
>>
>>147853848
Actually you'll find, if you do even the slightest research into the meaning of the term, that it was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_dictator

Dictators are good, if they act in the will of the people and not themselves.
>>
File: ck2_72.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_72.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147852870
A year has passed since the successful campaign for Tel Bashir, and naught has come of it. In spite of inspired attempts just like they enjoyed when they were younger, it appears Botokui's words have rung all-too-true: they're too old to have just one more child.

"Ah well," Boto said as she lounged against her husband, "it might be for the best. We are getting older, it's true."

"Yes, we are" was all Aubry replied. He took her hand in his and squeezed it.
>>
>>147853760
>>147853901
>I'm saying before mass media that men possessed more critical and strategic thinking skills,
Prove it, we've never been super intelligent as a whole.
>now their opinions very much match what women's do due to being told their natural views are racist, misogynistic, sexist, bigoted, etcetera
So basically it's less of the fundamental difference between men and women and more of the upbringing and environment? I can agree with this.

>>147853901
You said 'dictator' was a positive term when it literally is a last resort office for when shit has hit the fan.

>>147853939
Tyrant isn't a positive term for Romans either, that's why Brutus called Caesar a Tyrant to try and justify his murder, not that it actually worked.

>>147854017
The Dictator is an emergency office.
>>
>>147853821
I know germans are a turkic people used to the arid steppes, but I don't think they'd stand the heat of northeastern Brazil. You'd better give them the central plateau or the slightly cooler south.

Also
>giving Bolivia clay
You just want cheap coke, don't you?
>>
>>147853852
EvW, of course.
>>
>>147854001
Such a small nation doesn't deserve so much lebensraum. The chunk I gave them plus the Pink Map and historical Asian/Oceania holdings are sufficient.
>>
File: Uasdntitled.jpg (937KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Uasdntitled.jpg
937KB, 1920x1200px
>>147852663
>it isn't
ok
>>
File: 1833_Eagle_Map_of_the_U.S..jpg (2MB, 1744x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1833_Eagle_Map_of_the_U.S..jpg
2MB, 1744x1384px
>>147853850
another random map for you
>>
>>147854102
>Tyrant isn't a positive term for Romans either
>The original Greek term, however, merely meant an authoritarian sovereign without reference to character
It isn't even a roman term
>>
>>147854082
>He took her hand in his and squeezed it.
She dies soon after that, doesn't she? Don't lie to us.
>>
>>147853939
>>147854218
>Roman historians like Suetonius, Tacitus, Plutarch, and Josephus often spoke of "tyranny" in opposition to "liberty". Tyranny was associated with imperial rule and those rulers who usurped too much authority from the Roman Senate. Those who were advocates of "liberty" tended to be pro-Republic and pro-Senate.
Keyword "too much".
>>
>>147849336

Thanks m'goy.
>>
>>147852870
FUCKING
LEWD
THIS
IS
A
BLUE
BOARD
ANON
>>
>>147854102
>Prove it, we've never been super intelligent as a whole.
Well for one they didn't vote for the systematic destruction of their cultures through immigration, as is happening in Europe. Nor for interventionalist wars that serve nobody as they do in America.

>So basically it's less of the fundamental difference between men and women and more of the upbringing and environment? I can agree with this.
No, it's because the entire media and government is aimed at destroying gender roles, females on the front line, males being "raped", the destruction of the concept of marriage being between a man and a woman.

>You said 'dictator' was a positive term when it literally is a last resort office for when shit has hit the fan.
Just as "serviceman" and "nuclear defence" are positive terms, despite also being last resorts. Just because something is a backup plan does not mean it isn't fundementally good.

>The Dictator is an emergency office.
That doesn't mean it isn't a positive one.
>>
>>147854214
For a few seconds I thought the brown was shit smeared across a really, really big map.

That sums up the US really well actually
>>
>>147854325
>in Greece
>>
File: 1441098318686.png (233KB, 340x401px) Image search: [Google]
1441098318686.png
233KB, 340x401px
Is Netherlands Scandinavian? Should they be included in Scandinavia?
>>
>>147854453
>Well for one they didn't vote for the systematic destruction of their cultures through immigration, as is happening in Europe. Nor for interventionalist wars that serve nobody as they do in America.

That's because they couldn't vote.
>>
>>147854451
>getting off to this
how old are they like 60? gross
>>
>>147854209
>he didn't even look at what wiki says is the levant and relize his picture is either too big or includes non-levant areas and excludes levant areas
>>
>>147854297
_no
>>
>>147854557
Heavens no
>>
File: 3979343_orig.gif (68KB, 320x292px) Image search: [Google]
3979343_orig.gif
68KB, 320x292px
>>147854557
They are all in the Germanic category, so should be included in Germania.
>>
File: GLORIOUS.png (307KB, 453x577px) Image search: [Google]
GLORIOUS.png
307KB, 453x577px
Can someone post a Germanium with 1914 borders? It's for a friend.
>>
>>147854634
well then I meant the mashriq. which is what we're talking about anyway. tell me if you see any geographical features on which to draw the borders between it and the arabian peninsula
>>
>>147854453
>Well for one they didn't vote for the systematic destruction of their cultures through immigration, as is happening in Europe. Nor for interventionalist wars that serve nobody as they do in America
They didn't vote period, and they certainly did participate in bs like the Thirty Years War or the Peasant's Crusade.

>No, it's because the entire media and government is aimed at destroying gender roles, females on the front line, males being "raped", the destruction of the concept of marriage being between a man and a woman.
>men can't be raped
The definition of rape doesn't include a mention of gender.
>destruction of the concept of marriage
Well this I can agree with.

>You said 'dictator' was a positive term when it literally is a last resort office for when shit has hit the fan.
>Just as "serviceman" and "nuclear defence" are positive terms, despite also being last resorts. Just because something is a backup plan does not mean it isn't fundementally good.
>The Dictator is an emergency office.
>That doesn't mean it isn't a positive one.

Find me a source where the idea of a 'dictator' is considered positive.
>>
File: AlexandraofDenmark.jpg (227KB, 455x768px) Image search: [Google]
AlexandraofDenmark.jpg
227KB, 455x768px
>>147852090
My historical waifu is better than yours.
>>
>>147854621
>He doesn't masturbate to GILFs

this fucking guy hahaha what a nerd lmao
>>
>>147854792
Shes not that pretty
>>
File: 1466445626383.png (221KB, 284x370px) Image search: [Google]
1466445626383.png
221KB, 284x370px
>>147854713
>It's for a friend.
You don't have to be ashamed of your desires, lad.
>>
File: ger[RIP].gif (4KB, 100x84px) Image search: [Google]
ger[RIP].gif
4KB, 100x84px
>>147854713
>>
File: viveleFRA.png (3KB, 224x207px) Image search: [Google]
viveleFRA.png
3KB, 224x207px
>>147851479
>>
>>147854896
It's like it's about to fall over and hit it's head on something.
>>
>>147834241
Manstein and Guderian are baller.
I usually put Rommel in training duty, defeatist loser.
>>
>>147854896
'no'
>>
>>147854896
tumor
>>
File: ck2_73.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_73.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147854082
Usounbique was the last betrothal which Aubry had to arrange for, and by the time she came near to the age when arranging a marriage was critical the market of available suitors had dried up significantly. It took Aubry a great deal of searching before he eventually gave up in the west and was forced, instead, to turn to the lesser lords of the Orient for a match.

Eventually, Aubry reluctantly settled on a young boy named after the Genghis Khan Temujin as Usounbique's match. He was of Clan Onggirat, and his father was not only an Aqa, but was also currently in the important position of Patriarch of the Horde, making the match quite prestigious.
>>
>>147854557
Is Greece in Scandinavia? Should they be included in Scandinavia?
>>
>>147854082
what's your culture?
>>
>>147854082

how old is aubry right now?
>>
>>147854871
Bismarck should be regarded as the map painter with the best taste

>>147854882
Why do I love this shape so much? Why does it feel so good to see it?
>>
File: smuganimesissi.png (135KB, 362x385px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimesissi.png
135KB, 362x385px
>>147852090
>>147854792
>their historical waifus can't speak hungarian
>>
File: in a better world...jpg (622KB, 2549x2811px) Image search: [Google]
in a better world...jpg
622KB, 2549x2811px
Why didn't France suffer a similar territorial fate at the end of the Napoleonic wars that Germany suffered at the end of the first World War?
>>
>>147855115
CHINK'D
>>
>>147855369
because unlike germany it wasn't the aggressor
>>
>>147855369
>propofed

early modern english is so funny
>>
File: sisi.jpg (3MB, 1442x1772px) Image search: [Google]
sisi.jpg
3MB, 1442x1772px
>>147855346

aww yisss

another KuK-lover with a good taste ;^)
>>
>>147851479
>>
>>147855126
French

>>147855246
56 as of >>147855115 this screenshot.
>>
>>147854896
im a giant ouiaboo but thats fucking disgusting looking
now >>147855049 is the perfect europe
>>
File: magyaristan.png (2KB, 206x150px) Image search: [Google]
magyaristan.png
2KB, 206x150px
>>147851479
TRIANON NEVER FORGET

JUSTICE FOR HUNGARY
>>
File: disgruntled sociopath.png (665KB, 642x697px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled sociopath.png
665KB, 642x697px
Is AARnon a cuckold?
>>
>>147855473
holy shit
hahaha what
>>
File: 1446814779726.jpg (31KB, 449x546px) Image search: [Google]
1446814779726.jpg
31KB, 449x546px
>>147855617
>no iberia
>>
File: 1455740117745.jpg (44KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1455740117745.jpg
44KB, 639x628px
>>147855473
>>
>>147855523
5 of the 7 coalition wars were declared on the french
>>
File: 1453031303752.jpg (28KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1453031303752.jpg
28KB, 500x330px
>>147855369
because Murica (policy of self determination, unless you are German speaker)

because suddenly everyone and their favourite Slav had to get their own national state
>>
New Thread
>>147855763
>>147855763
>>147855763
>>147855763
>>
File: NowWithColor.jpg (716KB, 1408x2000px) Image search: [Google]
NowWithColor.jpg
716KB, 1408x2000px
>>147855581
>>147855346
>Having hairlady as your waifu
>Having a waifu that doesn't enjoy hunting
>>
File: ck2_74.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_74.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>147855115
Ukhuna Khan, the Khan of Khans and nephew of Botokhui Borjigin, has launched an invasion of Jerusalem to seize the lands they hold on the Khanate's border, in the Kingdom of al-Jazira. He mimics the same action that was undertaken by Jamugha Khan thirty-six years earlier, when a young King Aubry broke the armies of the Horde on the mountains of the Caucasus.

Boto is ecstatic.

"I've no doubt you'll show that little pissant why my people call you Khanbreaker," she gushed as she helped him into his armor. "Jesus Christ above, two victories over the Khan of Khans in a single lifetime! They already call you Khan Aubry; I wonder if they'll soon refer to you as Genghis Khan Au--"

"Boto," Aubry spoke gently, "I haven't won yet. This war will be dangerou--"

"Bah!" Boto spat, "you've the help of the Basileius to look forward to, and your personal levies too, which I know you've groomed like a mother cat. I know you'll defeat him.

"Just don't kill him," her smile turned vicious. "I want to be there to see him bow to you, O Khan of mine."
>>
File: 1462407657222.jpg (207KB, 650x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1462407657222.jpg
207KB, 650x1033px
>>147853716
lad...
>>
>>147855654
he inserted his cuck fetish into his last AAR so probably
>>
File: 1464720656666.jpg (33KB, 761x568px) Image search: [Google]
1464720656666.jpg
33KB, 761x568px
>>147855253
>>
>>147855645
>slovenia and serbia
Awful desu, Tisza's wet dream is the only acceptable borders
>>
>>147855673
>>147855743
>they fell for it
just as planned
>>
>>147855864

Holy fuck, it's happening. ROUND 2.
>>
>>147855864
The Horde bowing to the king of Jerusalem twice in one life

Dank
>>
>>147855864

>tfw no mongol waifu
>>
>>147855864
Nice
>>
File: Maria1914.jpg (12KB, 200x247px) Image search: [Google]
Maria1914.jpg
12KB, 200x247px
>>147854792
>mwfw (my waifu's face when)
>>
File: 1468011576484.png (122KB, 348x421px) Image search: [Google]
1468011576484.png
122KB, 348x421px
>>147855864
>tfw Aubry will die in battle
>>
>>147855369
Nationalism wasn't around
>>
File: tfw no equality.gif (1021KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no equality.gif
1021KB, 500x444px
>>147856529
Pls no
>>
File: 013401205134.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
013401205134.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>147856529

>tfw we'll have to read botokhui mourning over aubry's broken body
>>
>>147855864
HAPPENING
>Genghis Khan Aubry
"Genghis Khan" as a title can't be used with a name,
>>
>>147855369
Because the coalition instead decided to reestablish a friendly monarchy
>>
>>147845373
>turboslav
>>
whats a good ideal for sikh empire? im going to form india later on ofc so keep that in mind.
>>
File: sikkkhhhh.png (126KB, 556x514px) Image search: [Google]
sikkkhhhh.png
126KB, 556x514px
>>147862159
forgot to post image of my options, im playing HPM
>>
No more bumps.
>>
>>147862330
Productivity will make you dirty rich, autocracy will end rebellions, order will allow bigger mobilizations.
>>
>>147855523
That's not an f. That is a long s.

>groſs
>>
last
Thread posts: 754
Thread images: 224

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.