[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 53

File: back-to-the-wrong-timeline.gif (34KB, 703x566px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-the-wrong-timeline.gif
34KB, 703x566px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

"The Flow of Time is Convoluted" Edition:

As your game gone into interacting with alternate timelines and parallel universes?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>52369351
>>
>>52372906
Yeah yeah I know
>>52372882
Thursdays 8-12 EST
>>
>>52372897
No, and I never will.

Too many PCs would try to get more magic items from themselves, or kill themselves for xp.
>>
>>52372825
DHB WAS IN THE LAST THREAD. I WENT TO CHECK AND HE TOOK OUT REACTIONARY.

HE'S PROBABLY WATCHING US RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>52372948

Probably replace it with Paragon of Speed or something, that way he doesn't have to shoe horn being bullied into his backstory.
>>
>>52372948
DHB, if you're reading this, it's too late for this timeline! You have to go back! You have to try to get it right again. There's not much time; if the Synchronization overtakes you before you can pierce the veil, it's all over!
>>
>>52372956
He didn't take out being bullied. Apparently his character was bullied for being a runt. Replaced it with suspicious, which is for if someone close to you betrays you. Makes sense because that was already in his back story.

Also am I the only one to notice he made a The Black Company reference? Ash Wand is the name of Uncle Doj's sword in The Black Company.
>>
>>52372964
>The outfit also includes any extra accessories you might need, such as a scarf or a wide-brimmed hat.

I always forget that last part. Still, one should probably have spare scarves, but that's one down right out of the gate.
>>
What's a good way to find character art, /pfg/?
I don't really like sifting through boorus, google is hit or miss at best, and I'll be fucked before I go to DeviantArt.

It's especially hard finding male characters--they're all either femmy animes or craggy old dudes, and I want a little more variety.
>>
>DHB makes his two most fetishy characters yet
>Giant hunky aasimar who rides his dragon sister, literally the product of a breeding program
>Flat chested reverse trap mercenary girl who did 'odd jobs' to earn money
>Praised for them
the fuck is happening
>>
I'm concerned about the womenfolk of WWW and the safety and sanctity of their undergarments.
>>
How grumpy and resentful can you be before you cease to be Good?
>>
>>52373004
It's just memes. The LBF character is terribly written.
>>
I WANNA DIE.

PLEASE LET ME DIE.
>>
>>52373016
Is your character still altruistic at heart?
>>
Alright, I got the first map done, along with reading some the adventure path. When do I open applications?
>>
So, I made a Blaster and realized that no, I hated the idea of my enemies actually saving against my spells, and AoEs in general allows saves

What do? Somebody told me about some 2hu spheres build here?

>>52373016
When you stop believing in the cause of Good really

I mean, some people can be Good and be extremely grumpy and irritable but they only cease to be Good when they stop believing in it and stop actively doing Good acts
>>
>>52373011
Considering Mary dresses like a doll, and dolls aren't known for wearing underwears, is she going commando?
>>
>>52373026
She really wants to help her mother have a better life. That's really it, though. Nobody else but mother.
>>
>>52373030
Don't fall for the /pfg/ trap, anon. Don't have people apply with characters. Have people apply as players, with a few brief ideas for characters, chat with the players one-on-one for a bit, take the ones who seem most likely to gel well, and have them make their characters TOGETHER. This application competition meme is utterly toxic.
>>
>>52373030
When you've read all 6 books cover-to-cover, planned out the flow and tone of the adventure path, made any changes you want to make, decided on a time and chargen rules, and have double-checked you have the time to spare to DM a game.
>>
>>52373020
>>
>>52373016
Why are you grumpy and resentful?
Is it because you want the world and its people to be better, and hold them to high standards?
Or is it just for an earthly reason, like over a girl?

If the former, you're still Good. If the latter, you're still Good until you act on your grudge and do something you can't take back.
>>
>>52373038
>Blaster

You mean the generic term of blaster, or the Armorist archetype?
>>
>>52373030
In about a month after all the current games have gone extinct.
>>
>>52373019
I did it as bullet points originally, but the more I look back at it the more I realize bullet points don't really work. I should rewrite it normally and create a slightly longer summary with bullet points. Likely not tonight though, it's already very late.

I agree though, the app has a lot of issues. I'm glad I have a fair amount of time to fix it though.
>>
>>52373030
>>52373047

This, desu.

>tfw you get three applications from who is clearly the same person, but using different email addresses, because they want to increase their odds of getting in the game
>>
>>52373044
That's more on the neutral side of things. To me, a Good character is altruistic most of the time, and feels compelled to help people he or she doesn't even know. A neutral character is still capable of this, but reserves such generosities for close friends, relatives, and people he or she really respects.
>>
>>52373061
Generic, I made a blaster arcanist if anything but I feel super irritated whenever enemies make saves they are bad at, owing to my generally bad luck with dice

So I wanted to check what is that 2hu build with Spheres again
>>
>>52372997
Ask in a character art thread for the kind of general category you're looking for. Pick what you want, leave the rest.
>>
>>52373060
She's grumpy and resentful because she was relentlessly bullied and ostracized as a child and an adolescent, has a grand total of one friend that isn't her mom, and never had a father figure in her life.
>>
>>52373038

The damage potential of the Destruction sphere is heavily GM-dependent, because it relies on:

1. Whether or not the GM allows the Sacred Blast advanced talent for Destruction.

2. Whether or not the GM allows a sorcerer focus sphere to stack with an incanter sphere specialization.

3. Whether or not the GM allows custom blast talents using the point-buy creation in the Destruction handbook.

4. Whether or not the GM allows the orc bloodline arcana to affect spherecasting.

5. Whether or not the GM allows the blood havoc sorcerer bloodline mutation.

The more of these the GM allows, the stronger Destruction will be.

This is why it is very difficult to judge the actual strength of Destruction: it is more GM-dependent than most builds, because Spheres of Power was written in a very loosey-goosey manner with regards to how compatible it is with regular Paizo options.

For example, the old build here ( https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48382763/#48382882 ) operates under the assumption that the GM allows only #1 from this list. It would be much stronger if the GM allowed the rest of the options in this list, all the more so by later levels.

This is the "all day" version of the Spheres blaster build, however; there are "nova" builds involving metamagic and/or the Time sphere that expend a glut of resources for a single powerful shot.

That said, for a more out-of-the-box-powerful blaster who must worry little of daily resources, you are probably better off with an Overcharge Modulation area shape avowed.
>>
>>52373094
That sounds like it could be any alignment, so it's easy to still be Lawful Good if she grits her teeth and acts the part.

Perhaps she's Lawful Good specifically because it offers solace from her woes.
>>
>>52373084
She's only going to help people in this quest because she believes it will result in payment and currying favor which she can use to elevate her mother and herself from drudgery.
>>
>>52373101
Isn't overcharge modulation getting changed again later?
>>
>>52373042
That's so stupid that it makes sense. So is that two characters that don't wear underwear now? :^)
>>
>>52373047
>>52373082
Oh lawdy. Thank you for the advice
>>52373051
Pick two
>>
>>52373111
Definitely neutral in my book then.
>>
File: vesksolarian.jpg (168KB, 861x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vesksolarian.jpg
168KB, 861x1000px
Best race incoming.
>>
>>52373078
FUCK OFF
>>
>>52373119
No underwears is just as fine too!
>>
>>52373030
This
>>52373051
You were worried about preparation, right?
>>
>>52373129
Would her alignment change if, sometimes, when she's around particularly handsome, muscular, kind-hearted men, she felt the inexplicable urge to plunge her fangs into their necks and drink deeply?
>>
>>52373163
That slides her right on up back to good, desu
>>
>>52373163
Nah. Everyone from LG to CE has needs.
>>
>>52373101
I'll give it a look if anything, some players in my group was experimenting with Spheres

Will need to ask my GM about those questions
>>
Where's that SotJR green?

I wanna know what actually happened after all the bamboozling.
>>
>>52373157
If I read all those now won't I forget it by the time we do them?
>>
>>52373223
Nothing important, probably. It's more planning the general arc and story that's important.
>>
>>52373223
Not if you read them enough.
>>
>>52373230
Gotcha boss. You want in?
>>
>>52373223
Read. Take notes. Holy shit.
>>
>>52373243
I'll take a look at the page if you post an LFG link, but otherwise I can't really say I will.

If advertising on /pfg/ isn't your cup of tea, then just have fun with your own thing.
>>
>>52373248
I'm fucking retarded. Sorry.
>>52373253
I guess I don't want to advertise something I haven't studied enough. Sorry Boss.
>>
>>52373188
>>52373192
It embarrasses her because she wants more than anything to just feel their warmth against her and around her, because she's ever so cold, but then she'll begin to wonder how warm they might taste, and before you know it she's descending the slippery, sanguine slope of the vampyr. It's most frustrating.
>>
>>52373266
Consider a flow chart. What will you do if the players really throw you a curve? Chargen is huuge.
>>
>>52373292

> if

It's never if. It's when. And how badly.
>>
>>52373266
I'm not that good of a DM that I can just wing it. Some are. I *feel like* have to put in a lot of work.
>>
>>52373292
>>52373303
Kingsmaker seems like the kind of adventure path to need a flowchart. What does Chargen mean?
>>
>>52373313
>What does Chargen mean?

Is this just the biggest /pfg/ bamboozle yet?
>>
>>52373303
Yes. My mistake. Prep is important as is improv. I improv by doing more prep.
>>
>>52373313
Character generation. You uuh, sure you ready for this anon?
>>
>>52373313
Chargen' (Charging) is when players really recklessly throw themselves at a problem, like breaking a door down instead of solving a puzzle.

It can cut through a lot of DM plans and lead to TPKs.
>>
>>52373313
Character generation. Rules. Third party. Points. Wealth. Everything that goes...wait...
>>52373322
This.
>>
>>52373313
Anon, I respect you, but go smaller in scope. Please.
>>
>>52373322
>>52373330
Thats what I thought, Just had to make sure. I hope I can handle a power gamer or three, thanks to my experience playing with them, but think I will have trouble with the more heavy role players.
>>
>>52373328
Which is probly why you will never see my sick-ass Iron Gods, sadly.
>>
>>52373359
You're not ready to handle what /pfg/ will throw at you, trust me.

t. /pfg/ game GM
>>
Where are those confounded greenies?
>>
>>52373359
You're doomed to roleplay-optimizers. There are people out there with pure weaponized autism when it comes to roleplay.
>>
>>52373395
>>52373411
It can't be that bad Can it?
>>
How many GM's does /pfg/ chew up and spit out? What is the pecentage like? How many just fucking disappear after a few sessions?
>>
File: where.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
where.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>52373418
>>
>>52373428
Very few. The more common scenario is that the game just never starts.
>>
>>52373428
I know that I personally have started two games in the years I've been lurking around here, and neither of them lasted more than a month. I didn't disappear, the players tore themselves apart, because autists can't work together.
>>
>>52373432
>>52373440
Well fuck, now I just want to do my master chef campaign.
>>
>>52373428
==/pfg/ RotJR era game statuses

Rise of the Jade Regent [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Fluffy Tail 1 [DEAD]
Fluffy Tail 2 [DEAD]
Helnar [RUNNING]
The Amber Fields of Molthune [DEAD (1 session)]
Misadventures of a Lazy Princess [DEAD]
/pfg/ Hell's Vengeance (Argentum ver) [RUNNING]
Hell's Vengeance B [DEAD (3 sessions)]
Evil Lewd Game [RUNNING]
Of Dragons and Yet More Dragons [RUNNING]
Rise of the Jade Regent: PbP [RUNNING] [DEAD (some sessions)] (Attempted two games, one dead)
The Pendragon Institute [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
The Sleeping Goddess [DEAD]
The Wrath of the Righteous [DEAD]
Wrath of the Raunchy [RUNNING]
Romance of the Righteous Kingdom [RECRUITMENT CLOSED]
Sky Pirates [DEAD]
Bathe Yourself in Blood [RUNNING]
Volorexis: Streets of Cantha [RUNNING]
Sultanas and Raisins [??]
Of Dragons and Men... and more Dragons [RUNNING]
Curse of the Lazy Throne [RUNNING]
/pfg/ Dragonborn Game [RUNNING]
Taldor Ascendant [DEAD]
Legacy of Blood and Flame [RECRUITING]
The Celestial Tournament [RECRUITING]
The Great Bamboozling [RECRUITING]
Shardwalkers [RECRUITING]
Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RECRUITMENT CLOSED: TWO GAMES] (No sessions yet)
Spheres of Might Playtest: The Harrowing [RECRUITING]
Puella Librum Daemonium [RECRUITMENT CLOSED]
A Generic Pathfinder Adventure (Eberron E8) [RECRUITING?]
Wild Weird West [RECRUITING]
>>
>>52373451
>A Generic Pathfinder Adventure (Eberron E8) [RECRUITING?]

Can confirm this one is done recruiting and is prepping to start.
>>
>>52373428
Did you see this?
>>52373101
or not read about Init +21? 21!
>>
Why is all tiefling character art either "hot monstergirl" or "red dude with horns and tail"? I am in desperate need of a place to find better art.
>>
>>52373449
Like ginsu ninja or ez bake oven?
>>
>>52373488
Whats wrong with that?
>>
>>52373470

To be fair, things like +21 init are pretty easy red flags to spot. Legal or not, it's overly optimized bullshit.
>>
>>52373501
Each character would fill a role in the kitchen/restaurant.
>>
>>52373514
And I'm cool with that to a point. I just don't trust most of /pfg/ to check themselves.
>>
>>52373514
It's really about context. high initiative in and of itself isn't really a problem. Heck it could just mean you're an inquisitor with improved initiative.
>>
File: WarFace.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
WarFace.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>52373488
Because you're not showing them your warface.
>>
>>52373524
I tried cooking irl in my youth and learned I just cannot handle it. Not sure where you're going with that one, anon.
>>
>>52373506
Sometimes I want to play a dude tiefling who doesn't look like he just dropped by from 4E. Even in Pathfinder, the male tieflings that have decent art almost all are just big red draenei.
>>
>>52373565
Planescape had decent tieflings, if you didn't mind Di'Terlizzi's style
>>
File: FF15 - That's it.gif (2MB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
FF15 - That's it.gif
2MB, 500x446px
>>52373524
Was this inspired by FF15?
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>52373645
>>
Is finding traps passive, that GM rolls hidden perception roll when PC comes into the same room as the trap, or is finding traps active, that you actually need to actively decide to search for them?
>>
>>52373451
Jesus fucking christ
What caused this massive fucking drive to start up pfg games
>>
File: Session 7.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Session 7.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>52373206

Right Here.

SotJR Session 7: Incredible Violence Edition

Gonna be spoilering the lewd parts.

>Following Corwin's breakdown and the reappearance of Onryou/Seht our illustrious heroes make their way deeper into the catacombs of wrath.
>After debating proper skeleton storage, the group comes across a massive stone basin, decorated with skulls, sitting in the middle of a circular room.
>Naturally, the group goes in to investigate, with Val up front.
>What we didn't see, was a hideous monster which pounced upon Val, thrusting its long, disgusting tongue into her moist, quivering mouth. Congratulation to Val on being the first member of SotJR to actually engage in lewds!
>Val responds the same way she does to most lewd situations, and cuts the monster to pieces.
>A quick examination by determines that the basin is filled with Waters of Lamashtu, and constantly refills itself.
>The group wisely decides they want no part of that, and goes elsewhere. But not before leaving a note.
>Deeper in the catacombs they find an altar to Lamashtu situated in a room with a mysteriously sticky floor, and a set of ominous double doors.
>Pushing open the doors reveals a tiny Demon perched on the lip of a roiling triangular cauldron, along with several wrathspawn.
>The creature hisses and screeches at the party, before disappearing; the wrathspawn however surge forward.
>Casimir, Val, and Seht take the 2 on the left, while Onryou, Corwin, and Aranha take the right.
>Aranha levels her pistol, and manages to put a bullet into whatever passes for a wrathspawn's brain, dropping it.
>The demon reveals itself, attempting to paralyze Seht; who fortunately shakes off the fell magic.
>Corwin and Seht turn their attention to the demon, unleashing their full repertoire of holy maneuvers.
>Two of the Wrathspawn converge on Casimir, critically wounding him many times, dropping him, and injecting him with a near fatal dose of liquid sin.
>>
>>52373666
Personally, I like to have players roll a bunch of checks beforehand than I will secretly use those unless they are actively searching.
>>
>>52373681

>Blinded by rage, Val finishes off the remaining two wrathspawn, while Onryou and Aranha take down the other.
>Casimir continues to pour both blood and ichor onto the cold stone.
>Corwin invokes angelic power, and offers the fiend's life in exchange for Casimir's. Whatever being was listening accepted the bargain; upon striking the demon, it turned to dust, and Casimir's wounds closed.
>Though the poison still flows through his veins.
>Casimir is left to rest, while the rest of the party goes to investigate the Runewell.
>Despite Onryou's excellent cultist impression, and multiple attempts to activate blind with UMD, nothing happens.
>Meanwhile, Casimir deals with the resurgence of his grief, before finally rejoining the party.
>Val consoles him.
>Seht mentions he's marrying Shayliss, much to Onryou's dismay, and after some jokes, Corwin says he'll take care of it.
>Party wants to get out of these damnable catacombs, but continues deeper in search of their next clue.
>>
>>52373666
You have to actively look for traps to find them. It's a specific special ability that gets you 'reactive' checks.
>>
File: FF15 - Ignis waits for a hug.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FF15 - Ignis waits for a hug.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>52373663
Did we ever stat the group?

>Gladio - Warder
>Prompto - Desperado that dumped Con
>Ignis - Vigilante (Stalker)

>Cor - Bushi Warder
>Aranea - Warlord with Piercing Thunder
>Iris - Stalker
>>
>>52373691
I will never get over just how odd Silver Crane is.

And you forgot comforting spiderhugs!
>>
>>52373691
>>Despite Onryou's excellent cultist impression, and multiple attempts to activate blind with UMD, nothing happens.

When did this ever sound like a good idea
>>
>>52373713
DAMMIT,

I knew I was forgetting something.

Also, if it makes a difference, I *do* have a reason for why Corwin's Silver Crane shit works.
>>
>>52373729
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>52373734
Thanks, GM.
>>
>>52373729
>When did this ever sound like a good idea

Corwin is not a clever man.

Plus he's angry, drunk, a little high, and still coming down off two massive doses of liquid sin.
>>
>>52373696
But the rules word like it is passive
>>
>>52373759
It ain't.
>>
>>52373755
>Hey there's a bunch of cultists protecting this Evil artefact they're planning to use to invade Sandpoint and defending it to their last breath?
>Let's try to activate it!
>>
>>52373759
That is what animal companions are for.
>>
>>52373785

Onryou's thoughts were, "Hey it got slightly less powerful when that thingy summoned the other thingy... lets summon more thingies in a controlled environment to deplete it so people can summon the thingies to hurt people."
>>
>>52373814
To be fair that's what the AP expects anyway, I'm just egging on you
>>
>>52373785
TBF, Onryou had a foolproof plan for dealing with it.

We needed to turn it on just enough to only summon one, then I punch it to death. Rinse and repeat until the artifact breaks.

It's really the only plan that fully utilized our party's capacity for incredibly violence.
>>
>>52373827
>hyper-violent

Is there another kind of adventurer?
>>
>>52373713
So yeah. If anyone's curious, Aranha sat with Casimir while he was out of sorts. Shared some chocolate. Gave him a hug.
>>
>>52373864
What is spider-boobs? An ettercap or something?
>>
>>52373910

human with animal transformation, and hybrid transformation
>>
>>52373910
What's an ettercap?
>>
>>52373943
Ettercaps are aberrations that basically are sentient bipedal spiders.
>>
File: ettercap.jpg (101KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
ettercap.jpg
101KB, 400x502px
>>52373943
gross humanoid spider thing
>>
File: ettercap-jr.png (152KB, 320x448px) Image search: [Google]
ettercap-jr.png
152KB, 320x448px
>>52373943
>>
>>52373943
A spider race. Maybe Forgotten Realms specific. I thought there were ettercap in Forest of Spirits.
>>
>>52373910
She's not spiderboobs, she's spiderbutt!

I think she's like a B-cup or something.
>>
File: lolth.jpg (19KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
lolth.jpg
19KB, 200x235px
>>52373982
They're actually not, Jade Regent has an ettercap rather early on as an enemy

>>52373999
>>
>>52373961
>>52373968
>>52373970
>>52373982
Oh.

Well then yeah she's none of that.

>>52373910
This guy >>52373936 has the right of it. Transformation with Vermin Form, and then Hybrid Transformation.

By her actual abilities, she has three forms, human, spider, and hybrid. Fluffwise though, she never figured out how to go back to human. She can do spiderform though.
>>
I also thought ettercap could take on human form. Aranea, maybe.
>>
>>52374015
>An aranea can take the form of a Small or Medium humanoid or spider-humanoid hybrid. In humanoid form, an aranea cannot use its bite, web, or poison. In spider-humanoid hybrid form, an aranea looks like a humanoid with spidery fangs and spinnerets, with the latter typically located at the small of its back. The aranea retains its bite attack, webs, and poison in this form, and can wield weapons and wear armor. When in humanoid or hybrid form, an aranea’s speed is 30 feet and it has no climb speed.

Yeah.
>>
>>52374015
>>52374022
Man, Araneas are cool.

They're just content to sit and research magic.
>>
>>52374051
I always thought so. Weaver trope.
>>
>>52374051
And to get high.
>>
>>52374051
An aranea witch would be cool
>>
>>52374098
Aranha's evil-world self is a hedgewitch.

Also a bee.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
I think this is the ettercap from Forest of Spirits. Book four, iirc, of Jade Regent.
>>
Or maybe some spider-oni thing. I don't remember.
>>
>>52374118
Gotta link to her backstory?
>>
>>
>>52374156
Her backstory hasn't really been puzzled out, to tell the truth.

Given the fact that a species change necessitated a name change too, Abelha's sort of a character of her own rather than just an evil alternate.
>>
>>52374185
That's a weird fetish you keep shoving into games anon
>>
How stupid an idea is making a campaign where only psionic classes are highly encouraged read: mandatory? I find arcane magic too janky in that it tries to apply science and logic to an inherently illogical concept. Psionics just fits better for me because it seems like something that just happens, and can't really be explained. Divine magic is fine, I guess.
>>
>>52374195
Which?
>>
>>52374214
insecys and arachnids
>>
>>52374233
It's not really shoving it into games. It was an alternate version of an existing character, and now they're kind of independant.

Plus, Abelha's not even IN a game, and likely won't be for a loooong while.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (5KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
5KB, 289x174px
>>
>>52374233
Not that strange all things considered.

>>52374240
Are you the player? She started off as a bee?
>>
>>52374209
Go for it. I love psionics.
>>
>>
>>52374291
I'm Aranha's player yeah.

And she didn't start off as a bee, the bee is the alternate that was spawned from hypothetical 'evil world' things.
>>
File: DAO_morrigan.jpg (222KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
DAO_morrigan.jpg
222KB, 700x1050px
>>52374360
Sorry I read none of the JR apps. Only catch a greentext every now and then.
>>
>>52374360
Ever since that Black Mirror episode, I'm terrified of bees.
>>
>>52374360
Is Aranha's objective to get hyper fat as the campaign progresses?
>>
>>52374360
What exactly is her appearance?
>>
File: Aranha Headshot.jpg (50KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
Aranha Headshot.jpg
50KB, 375x281px
>>52374405
Nnnno?

>>52374410
I only got a headshot currently, I've been meaning to try and draw something for her myself, buuuut... doing things.
>>
>>52374415
So, not even remotely human.
>>
>>52374464
Only in a technical sense.
>>
File: ipjn1.png (568KB, 1041x1012px) Image search: [Google]
ipjn1.png
568KB, 1041x1012px
How has your character grown over the course of the campaign, /pfg/? Do they resemble what you set out for them? Has their growth been unpredictable? Do they withhold their ideals, or are they a shell of their former selves?
>>
>>
File: Onryou Kajitisu.jpg (143KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
Onryou Kajitisu.jpg
143KB, 1037x1724px
>>52374474

Well i've been a forever GM for so long, this is my first real opportunity to actually play as a player... so we'll see. Its been a roller coaster of emotions so far.
>>
>>52374467
Humanoid. Bipedal. 2 arms, 2 legs?
>>
>>
>>52374491

six arms two legs.

Think muffet from undertale.
>>
>>
I have a problem with one of my players.

I wouldn't say they're a sore loser, but they are someone who are OBSESSED over have full, entire control over their characters. I get it, that's fine, no one loves it when their characters are charmed. In this case, however, the PC's character was simply charmed, not dominated or anything. by a bad guy, nothing all that serious, just over a simple request. The PC reacted by handing me over their sheet and saying "Well, if you're gonna be like that, just make me some NPC until you're done". I felt bad, sure, but I don't really get his reaction, since I just feel it's part of the game.

What's wrong here?
>>
>>52374415
>>52374490

I want Onryou and Aranha to sleep together in a cute, snuggly, completely not gay way!
>>
File: nilfgaard-e1424221037680.jpg (100KB, 1114x1266px) Image search: [Google]
nilfgaard-e1424221037680.jpg
100KB, 1114x1266px
So, we are likely to end up with our own army soon, training people and usurping the guard purging it bit by bit. Not bad for such un-optimized and low level rejects. Would Warhammer Fantasy Rules work to simulate large battles?
>>
>>52374505
Multi-weapon shennanigans?
>>
>>52374526
Primadonna with a bad attitude.
>>
>>52374536
You can also use troop subtype for large units
>>
>>52374551

more like using your spare hands to cut down on reload time.
>>
File: img-br_dark_queen_guinevere_01.jpg (199KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img-br_dark_queen_guinevere_01.jpg
199KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>52374564
Oh, yes. Gunslinger if I recall from the greentext.
>>
I love robogirls
>>
>>52374526
Tell the player that their character is probably just as frustrated and to think of charm as something to outwit or overcome, just like a bunch of damage or poison or whatever. It's an option available to the players as well, so it can't really be considered unfair, especially how you've described it.

>>52374556
Although it could be this. Does he get this way when he takes a critical hit?
>>
>>52374573
Not quite. She's a Trench Fighter, and has quick-clear from Amateur Gunslinger, so she has everything she needs for guns to work.

>>52374551
The extra arms can't actually be used to attack anyway. They're 'lesser' arms. They can reload as a Swift though, so that's handy.
>>
>>52374586
>their character is probably just as frustrated
But charm makes their character view the caster as a trusted friend.
>>
>>52374556
>>52374586
That describes the player pretty well. The worst part is that they're just so passive. The moment I forced his character to do anything, all bets were off. When he gets hit by a crit, they sarcastically remark 'bad rolls ruining the game again'.

The hardest part of GMing for me isn't GMing, but finding good players at this point.
>>
>>52374588
Sounds cool. Where are y'all? Lvl 3? Where does she go from here?
>>
>>52374595
charm is not mind control
>>
>>52374610
Level 3 currently yeah.

Future plans for her are enjoying the heck out of Trained Grace to up her sword attacks by a scad. Also taking Improved Transformation to get her poison for her Bite, and Web. Also Size Change for the full-spider form.
>>
>>52374598
I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. I've seen a lot of pissy players, some of them friends.
>>
>>52374612
The charm person spell (and charm monster by extension) makes the target your friend. It will treat you kindly (although maybe not your allies) and will generally help you as long as your interests align.
>>
>>52374625
Will she gain control of her shapeshifting at some point?
>>
>>52374629
Yeah. It hurts because this person has been a good friend for a while now but recently I'm realizing they're just a negative aspect in my life and I should maybe do something about it.
>>
>>52374581
The classic robutt.
>>
>>52374625
And are you twf?
>>
>>52374637
Moar robutts, please.
>>
>>52374635
Sucks. You know what you *should* do. Silly to let a game come between you.
>>
File: 1488171489789.jpg (310KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1488171489789.jpg
310KB, 1024x1023px
>>52374633
Well, she has 'control' of it, she just doesn't know how to turn back into a human.

But she's also not really bothered at all by being a spider, so she hasn't really been TRYING to turn back. Maybe. Maybe not. Remains to be seen.

>>52374638
She is not. The potential is there in the future, but for now and the current plan, no.

>>52374649
For you.
>>
File: Character_789fb4_5792018.jpg (91KB, 658x931px) Image search: [Google]
Character_789fb4_5792018.jpg
91KB, 658x931px
>>
>>52374658
It's not just the game, the person is just very negative and I never realized until now.
>>
File: 398433_wookmark.jpg (669KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
398433_wookmark.jpg
669KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>52374672
I ferret that shit out in my life and excise it. Life is hard enuf.
>>
>>
I've been getting the Tabletop itch again and have been wanting to play a
I wanted to make a Nun character but was interested in doing something beyond
>White Mage Heal Cleric
but not as combat oriented as a Sisters of Battle/Paladin whatever.

Is there any fun options I'd have that might not necessarily be in the Cleric umbrella?
Roaming Exorcist looks cool but I imagine it is somewhat specialized in a way in which most campaigns won't benefit a lot from it.
>>
>>52374802
Silver Crane might be worth a look, but that may be way past your happy medium.
>>
>>52374802

If third-party material is permitted, consider a vitalist from Ultimate Psionics, or a Life-focused spherecaster from Spheres of Power.
>>
>>52374802

If you just want the nun feel, you can play any class at all and just have him or her be deeply religious. VMC into cleric if you want at least a thin bond to the divine naturally.
>>
File: 9a3bf9bf9ffebdb848338808d66be2a5.jpg (375KB, 1024x1567px) Image search: [Google]
9a3bf9bf9ffebdb848338808d66be2a5.jpg
375KB, 1024x1567px
>want that nun feel

Kek
>>
>>52373451
>Spheres of Might Playtest: The Harrowing [RECRUITING]

Edna finished recruiting and took zero people from roll20 and /pfg/
>>
>>52373112
Our current plan is to adjust area shapes so that the damage boost comes online at class level 10, rather than being tied to shape ranks. Shape ranks will still provide a damage boost (in the form of the Area bonus). Once that's done, we'll see how Overcharge Modulation sits.
>>
>>52374918
I got the impression he was just building everyones characters for them
>>
>>52374929
For a playtest this is a good idea.
>>
>>52374940
If the purpouse is to push the op ceiling, than yeah, probly.
>>
>>52374857
The Vitalist is what I was thinking of originally but I don't want to bet on 3rd party being allowed I should say that I'm not actually in a game I'm more just going through the creation process with some of these ideas I have while waiting for something to open up. It could be a fun to build a vitalist though just to finally read through all that stuff.
>>52374820
Yeah, its a bit more slashy combat oriented than I'd like but it definitely cool.

>>52374872
I actually really like this idea. Have the character actually questioning their faith since they have no faith magic to actually prove their abilities are coming from the divine. Testing the characters beliefs and convictions over the course of a campaign sounds like a good time.
>>
>>52374857
Did we see a Healers Handbook for Spheres yet?
>>
>>52372897
Sorry do the off topic post, but the idea expressed in the OP images always bugs me.

You all know there's nothing wrong with the Back to the Future timelines, right?

Just in case, remember that the first movie established that the changing of the timeline isn't instant, hence the slowly changing photo.
But, you all knew that, right.
Sorry. I'll show myself out.
>>
I hunger
>>
File: 8ebcf00020ed8fe1333e96844defa8b1.jpg (698KB, 1450x1036px) Image search: [Google]
8ebcf00020ed8fe1333e96844defa8b1.jpg
698KB, 1450x1036px
>>52374954

We are actually avoiding the three most absurd mechanics in Spheres of Might so far: Alchemy bombing >>52353536, double hackbut technicians >>52370437, and the commander's secret ways >>52327828.

Additionally, as per N. Jolly's preference ( https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51698715/#51705101 ), we are playing under significant constraints: 8th-level, 20 point buy, humans only, core rulebook + Advanced Player's Guide + Ultimate Combat (throwing shields are a free action merely to unclasp), two traits (no drawback) which can be from anywhere.

While one of our players will be playing a fully optimized blacksmith build, another player will be seeing how well a single-classed (i.e. non-dipped) conscript can work, and another is trying (and failing) to make a poisoncraft-focused scholar actually be a strong party member.

>>52374986

I believe the Life handbook is under flux due to the writer having originally written some heinously overpowered and game-breaking material, which is impressive considering that it was for a healing-oriented sourcebook.

Unless I am mistaken, this should be the current version of the Life handbook, with saner mechanics:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit#
>>
File: 2017-03-26-08-21-09--162992429.jpg (8KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-26-08-21-09--162992429.jpg
8KB, 282x179px
>>52375075
>>
>>52375089
Thanks 2hu. That looks like the one in the OP, but I'll double check.
>>
After how lewd DHB's last app was, i'm terrified to see what he unleashed on WWW
>>
>>52375112
So he was riding his sister. I didn't think it was that bad. Or did I miss one?
>>
>>52375125
>riding his sister

We've opened the lewd doors of DHB, there are some things man was not mean't to knwo
>>
What can you do with a pre-build low-str fighter?
>>
>>52375128
His stated preference for fade to black leads me to believe he did not applt to Plutonium Lascivious Deviants, but I didn't read any of those.
>>
>>52375150
quit the game
>>
>>52375157
>Lewd Monstergirl action will not occur during the designated time slot. The game time will only have fade to black. THAT stuff is for between the sessions.
>>
>>52375150

Retrain to change class or find a dex-based build.
>>
>>52374566
>that girl's posture in the back
She needs a doctor
>>
>>52375112

Hard to care about what people "unleash" on WWW considering that the DM has barely put any effort into even organizing a coherent setting or chargen rules.

Honestly feels like he should've got his shit together a bit more before recruiting.
>>
File: Ddubbio.jpg (36KB, 591x336px) Image search: [Google]
Ddubbio.jpg
36KB, 591x336px
Question about Spellcut: do I still apply bonus from stats and feats to the BAB?

Benefit: Once per round, you can use your base attack bonus in place of your total saving throw bonus for a spell, spell-like ability, or supernatural ability that either allows a Reflex save or is not a melee attack and targets only you.

Example: fighter level 10, str 15, weapon focus.
Do I have a +13 (10 bab +2 str+ 1 wf) or a +10 on the ts?
>>
File: Hwanggot.png (992KB, 790x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Hwanggot.png
992KB, 790x1076px
What do people want to see in a campaign set in Hwanggot, OTHER THAN the following?

- Women being the warrior caste (canon in Golarion!)
- Sexy kumiho fox-girlfriends
- 13 Hwanggot turtle ships fighting 330 regular ships and winning
- Multiple rocket launchers
- Kimchi, bibimbap, and live octopi for food
- The queen secretly being the puppet of a cult
- The king getting shit all over for changing the alphabet
- Fans killing people in their sleep
- People dancing in a manner reminiscent of riding a horse
- Winter clothing giving an armor bonus against all projectiles, even firearms' touch attacks
- Women's jackets that bare the midsection if worn with nothing else on the torso
>>
>>52375500
BAB is BAB
You know the answer.
>>
>>52375529

National obsession with a board game built around base management and army construction.
>>
>>52375529
>>52375567
What about people eating dogs?
>>
>>52375408
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
Is Hakon a good name for a norse shipbuilder?
>>
>>52375529
>>52375567
>>52375582

What about storekeepers defending their stores from the rooftops?
>>
>>52375529
>>52375567
>>52375582
>>52375597
What about noblewomen paying to have their flesh magically reshaped?
>>
How high should be the intelligence of a military genious?
>>
>>52375641
Two points higher than the enemy's
>>
>>52375641
like high as a mountain man
>>
>>52375583

Pantheon consists of nine deities total, split across two cultures and then one specific to ratfolk.

Very little details, hardly a page worth for an entirely homebrew setting. Maybe the DM has a lot of details stowed away in his head, but what is presented is very vague.
>>
Should Intelligence really be the domain of wizards? Doesn't it make more sense to be wisdom?
>>
>>52375704
DM has also said they're willing to create more deities as needed, and they don't need to write a book about the setting to write a game, they would only need to write a book about it for someone else to write a game.

Hell, its a more fleshed out and coherent setting than PLD
>>
>>52375725
No? PF magic isn't like irl "magic" that was basically cures and rituals no one really understood or simply had symbolic meaning. It's studying and fucking around with objective observable forces.
>>
>>52375732
>Hell, its a more fleshed out and coherent setting than PLD
>"let me just throw in a quick jab at that filthy fucking smut game"
>"surely no one will think about what I said if it feels funny enough!"
>"do ho ho, I'm just like John Oliver!"
>>
>>52375746
Why are you so easily triggered vult.
>>
>>52375732

Don't see how being willing to create more as needed makes it any less rushed or incomplete? I mean really look at the setting document, what do we know about this world? It's mostly things "that are like other things" and you're left to figure out the details.

DM could easily have done worldbuilding on the board for even some basic stuff.

Not that I think it's bad, just doesn't seem finished.
>>
>>52375794
how much do you need to know to build a character? Not that much, and if you need to know more the DM is willing to answer questions
>>
>>52375641
More than intelligence, a military genius should have at least 14-16 on all three mentals. Most of the great generals of history got there just due to remembering the basics of warfare, knowing when not to stick to doctrine and when to do so, and being liked by their men.
Scipio vs Hannibal at Zama was one of the relatively few cases where two really competent generals faced in the battlefield.
>>
>Vult is auto rejecting anyone who doesn't post their availability
>>
>>52375889
That's completely fair? No one should need to hound their players to post when they're free to play.

If you don't post when you can play, you don't play. Simple.
>>
>>52375889
i don't see the problem with that, as long as he said post your availability in the apps
>>
>>52375809

That's going to depend person to person. And is again, irrelevant to the setting seeming rushed. The most iconic thing about westerns are gunslingers and he hasn't even bothered to offer gunslingers something in exchange for their now all dead weight reloading/misfiring shit.

Not that anyone would ever even play a gunslinger with PoW in play, but that's besides the point.

PoW has the golden opportunity for him to take two seconds to think about his setting, think about iconic western stuff, and go "Hey I'm allowing PoW wouldn't mithral current working with ranged be awesome for gun duels?" It's the small details like that, that show the work.

It's not a personal attack, but just based on the material posted, it is not a lot to go on.
>>
>>52375929
Mithral Current makes no thematic sense with ranged combat. It has built in range through sword beams.
>>
>>52375929
To be fair he's offered gunslingers of porphyra alternate deeds, they get weapon training which is flat better than gun training. They can jettison their reloading dead weight easily. Hell you can you even take DHB's unchained gunslinger.

So.

Mithral Current with ranged sounds good until you realize that it has sword beams and makes literal negative sense.
>>
>>52375917
>>52375924
That was more an announcement for the thread than a complaint
>>
>>52375987
when you use meme arrows it seems like a complaint.
>>
>>52375993
It also makes it stand out and more people will see it. Like using a picture.
>>
>>52375999
you're not wrong. People will just shitpost regardless
>>
>>52375967
>>52375986

>Beams from a gun makes no sense
>Unless it's from elemental flux, then it's fine
>>
>>52376019
sword beams from a gun make no sense, think about it like this

It'd be drawing your gun so quickly you create an ENERGY WAVE from the force of drawing the gun and it slashes into them
>>
>>52376028
I don't know what you're talking about but that sounds cool as fuck.
>>
>>52373488
Don't ya miss DiTerlizzi for that? Such good tieflings in Planescape.
>>
>>52376037
it does in a way but it also sounds retarded

Hell, if you want Mithral current with guns, you could always ask the DM.
>>
What classes make the best skillmonkey, faces, and non-combat focused support characters?
>>
>>52376064

Bard (especially Negotiator), Life Oracle, Rogue (Rake.)
>>
>>52376064
>Rogue
>Bard
> Wizard
>>
>>52376028
Dude, if you can do it with a sword, why can't you do it with a gun?

That's fucking badass. That's Captain Harlock levels of badass.

His gun had a cup guard for fencing.
>>
>>52376091
a cup guard on a gun

Thats retarded.

And hilarious.
>>
>>52376091
The quickdraw is a ranged attack of its own. Then you actually fire AT the energy wave, like the Gokaiger's finisher.
>>
>>52376104
this is so stupid its cool
>>
File: harlock_9309.jpg (148KB, 350x354px) Image search: [Google]
harlock_9309.jpg
148KB, 350x354px
>>52376099
Just in case you didn't believe.
>>
>>52376113
Nip pirates are retarded
>>
>>52376113
That's not what pistol grip is supposed to mean!
>>
File: Half the Battle.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Half the Battle.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52376109
So are mithril's sword beams.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>52375986
>DHB's Unchained Gunslinger

Where please? I do not see it in the OP pastebin
>>
>>52376141
DHB asked and it was approved.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUevSnzc65Xw2cx3ah7iL7s1BBx0bVeF8xKlL0uFIcQ/edit
>>
Why are we even hear, just to stuffer?
>>
File: Arcadia.jpg (33KB, 800x316px) Image search: [Google]
Arcadia.jpg
33KB, 800x316px
>>52376126
Well, it's a pistol, it has a grip.

Besides he left his sword up on the ship
>>
>>52376153
Arigato
>>
>>52376099
>A high school guy gets a book from a death god which kills anyone once you wrote their name in it.
>Thats retarded. And hilarious.
>A retelling of the Monkey King tale in which he is a No-Superman looking for seven cristal balls that summons a dragon which concedes wises.
>Thats retarded. And Hilarious.
>A no-Middle Ages merchant meets a wolf spirit which becomes his partner in the form of a cute teenage girl and deal with questions of economy
>Thats retarded. And Hilarious
>A white collar girl gets drunk and hires a dragon as a maid.
>Thats retarded. And Hilarious.
>A boy is recruited by his estranged father for pilot a giant robot made by a transhumanist conspiracy fighting aliens which seem out of the mind of a second avantguard artist.
>Thats retarded. And hilarious
>>
>>52376349
are you losing your mind
>>
>>52376113
There's also the fact that it actually doubles out as a fencing sword

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL3sw8EH0-0
>>
Should we stop the conspiracy against the king and be rewarded by him, or take advantage out of their treachery and have some profit/create our own kingdom/empire out of the chaos?
>>
>>52376498
>France never dubbed the last 3 episodes of the series in the 70s because they were too violent
>Finally gets a dub in the 2000s
>They track down the voice actor that did Harlock
>He's got a super groove to his voice now that just ENHANCES Herlock's personality

France is weird
>>
>>52376516
Is the king a good king?
>>
>>52376516
Depends, does the king have a cute son that's into cross-dressing, head pats and tummy rubs?
>>
Does anyone have any build suggestions for a Pactmaker using the dropdead studios content? I'm thinking of going for a gish type option with one though I'm not quite sure how it would best be handled or if it is even a fully viable option compared to a more typical pactmaker focus.
>>
>>52376349

>I drank a superheated beverage with neurotoxin and crystalline carbohydrates swimming in the fluids of a cow this morning
>That's retarded. And hilarious.

>A girl in England draws a metal object from a stone and becomes king of England, later forming an elite squadron of Knights

>A giant bearded man and his equally massive blue oxen travel the countryside chopping down forests
>That's retarded. And hilarious

>I like to pick my nose
>>
>>52376516
Both. Take over the conspiracy and throw the original ringleaders to the king.
>>
>>52376552

Good thing Islam is fixing that.
>>
>>52376609
Le Pen will fix that, right?
>>
>>52376645

The world has no place for hate and bigotry, anon. Le Pen is going to lose, and even if it won it's only a stopgap against the inexorable march of demographic shift.
>>
>>52376516

Give the king every support, short of actually helping him. Present yourself as a champion of the crown, while you amass all the real power. Attempt to rescue the king, but turn him - or his son, if you tragically fail to prevent his death - into a puppet. Those who start a conspiracy, don't need to be the same as those who will benefit from it.
>>
File: 1490464892104.jpg (235KB, 1280x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1490464892104.jpg
235KB, 1280x1005px
Which one would you hold hands with?
>>
>>52376691

Why not all of them?
>>
>>52376691
i'm tired of this image.
>>
>>52376697
Good point.
>>52376701
I'm tired of you.
>>
>>52376701

>My face is tired of this image

Fixed that for you
>>
>>52376691
>Trying to divert attention away from the real problems with memes

baka discord cabal
>>
File: 1374644530270.gif (831KB, 271x169px) Image search: [Google]
1374644530270.gif
831KB, 271x169px
>>52376691
>C and K have the best bodies
>They look like they have terrible personalities
>>
>>52376691
H or E
>>
>>52376516

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs&t=607s
>>
File: SEND NUDES.jpg (80KB, 720x958px) Image search: [Google]
SEND NUDES.jpg
80KB, 720x958px
>>52376713
>>
>>52376660
>The world has no place for hate and bigotry, anon
The fact that Islam still exists says otherwise.
>>
>>52376716
i agree they're real problems, but this isn't /pol/
>>
>>52376720
Are you crazy enough to hold hands with queen bitches?
>>
>>52376660

That has never mattered. "Let them eat cake", right?
>>
>>52376734

>Religion of Peace
>World's largest and fastest growing religion
>Especially in the West
>Calling it hate and bigotry

What?
>>
>>52376720
>not wanting the queen bitch to step on you

what a fag
>>
>>52376720
Hey man, K could be a very caring and loving partner for all you know!
>>
>>52376767

She looks like the type of girl that sucks like a hoover but has an absolutely cancerous personality outside of the bedroom.
>>
>>52376691
If only F was just a bit thinner.
>>
H x K is best ship
>>
File: felicia the strong.png (513KB, 900x4995px) Image search: [Google]
felicia the strong.png
513KB, 900x4995px
Suppose I wanted to make something like pic related.

And suppose PoW, Spheres and most 3pp is allowed.

What's the best lvl 4 build for her?
>>
>>52376752
>>52376766
First, I have no idea the source of these girls

Second, C looks like a microcontroller which can only be paired with a limp wristed faggot

>>52376767
K looks like she'd have a girlfriend on the side and be unable to settle down and commit to a family.
>>
>>52376691
A
>>
>>52376790
Warlord that uses piercing thunder
>>
File: Love.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>52376786
>HK
I don't know about that...
>>
>>52376806
>implying HK isn't love

Not sure I understand
>>
>>52376790

I love that image.

That is also Warlord since Warder implies smertness.
>>
>>52376795
Ryou Agawa. Happy fapping!
>>
I want the Discord cabal to go and stay go
>>
>>52376691
L
>>
>>52376842
there is no escape
>>
ABANDON THREAD

New thread here:
>>52376859
>>52376859
>>52376859
>>52376859
>>52376859
>>
>>52376861
we're on page fuckign 2 you fucking cancerous shit
>>
File: 1449084519465.jpg (78KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1449084519465.jpg
78KB, 252x252px
>>52376861
>page 2
>animu girl op image
>op topic involves "cute druids"
Oh, it's you again.
>>
>>52376763
>persecutes Christians
>wages religious wars across Middle-East
>homosexuality is punished by death

You can shove your "religion of peace" up your ass.
>>
>In the jungle
>Being hunted by man eater blacks
>Fight 20 scounts
>Combat is pretty hardcore but we survive, though we lose a lot of resources
>That's just a small % of what's following us
>Reach a zone where natives don't enter because strong and scary creatures live there
>20 of those creatures attack us
>Piss easy encounter
>We literally decimate the population of those creatures in that combat, they don't bother us anymore and we rest in that zone
...this doesn't make sense
>>
File: PF Stilgrit.jpg (137KB, 745x1025px) Image search: [Google]
PF Stilgrit.jpg
137KB, 745x1025px
>>52374126
He's actually an aranea. Here's an ettercap from Giantslayer, though.
>>
>>52376890
Is there *ANY* organized religion that's ever actually "of peace" if they're not at that given moment surrounded and massively suppressed by all the other ones?

Like, fuck, is even buddhism?
>>
>>52377998
Well no, the entire raison d'etre of religion was power and control when you're not the strongest or the 'head'. Since you have no hope of being king, you instead get the king to listen to you by having the strongest meanest bully backing you.

>Share meat with me while I stay home and masturbate or the volcano goes off

>Give me these virgin sisters or he'll flood the fucking kingdom

Of course as time went on and we started understanding more and more of the world, the threats - and make no mistake they are threats - became more and more... abstract

>Give me 10% of everything before you even get to tax the rest or you and your family will suffer post-mortem for all eternity

Throws a wrench in free will when any act you do is supposedly being done with your soul at gunpoint.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.