[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 67

File: e0f2b79b09bb21179ef4837e0417d8ae.jpg (286KB, 1457x1207px) Image search: [Google]
e0f2b79b09bb21179ef4837e0417d8ae.jpg
286KB, 1457x1207px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Would you rather use Path of War or Spheres of Might if you had to pick only one?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>52348155
>>
So for Kingmaker, tentative applicants include
>Busty witch
>Overdramatic knight with a limp lance
>Irritable bandit
>Half-ulfen weeaboo
>>
>>52352560
No, really, what is the deal with this Kingmaker game?

Kingmaker is an infamously shitty AP. Why would anybody get excited over it?
>>
>>52352560

And....what?
>>
File: 1428809146997.jpg (137KB, 1024x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1428809146997.jpg
137KB, 1024x1614px
>>52352560

>Irritable bandit

I prefer the term, "delightful and memorable."
>>
>>52352571
Desperation, I'm not shy about admitting it.
>>
>>52352526
PoW. Easy.

>>52352560
Link?
>>
>>52352571

Some people apparently eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
>>
>>52352605
I'd liken it more to drinking your own piss when you're out in the middle of a desert and there's nothing else.
>>
>>52352584

That was a crappy Richard Bachman novel. The TV movie was alright.
>>
>>52352571

The DM seems to be working out the kinks that made Kingmaker so bad.

And it's using modified Automatic Bonus Progression as an (I think) optional rule!
>>
>>52352526
Can I just go back to ToB? PoW classes are a goddamn clusterfuck.
>>
>>52352616

That's also an option I'd suppose.
>>
I don't know shit about 3pp, someone give me the skinny on PoW and Spheres.
>>
>>52352643

How about you just move back to 3.5 with the rest of the morons? (Note: not defending PoW just stating that it seems you like 3.5 more than Pathfinder...)
>>
>>52352687

It's not worthy of your time. Just try something else.
>>
>>52352643

I've looked at the ToB classes and don't really see what's so great about them compared to the PoW classes. Is this just a nostalgia thing?
>>
>>52352687
Both promise to have lots of nice things for martials, but have fuckloads of overtuned stuff. PoW is older and more developed, but the fix-errata is coming sometime after Half-Life 3.
>>
>>52352687
PoW: Weeaboo Foightan' Magick, or otherwise a style of fighting that reminds one more of a fighting game or MMO power; you attack with a special technique that has a cooldown, and oftentimes has additional effects beyond merely doing damage, such as buffing allies or debuffing/weakening foes.
Spheres of Power/Might: Think about a tech-tree, whereby you unlock more powerful or different options by investing more into a single central concept, like "having a pet" or "raging", or "Time Magic" or "Fireballs".
>>
>>52352723
PoW someone managed to get power creep. ToB was tasteful.
>>
>>52352693
That's a big leap based on a statement about one single 3pp thing I don't like over the thing it tried to replicate.
>>
>>52352687
PoW is the new book of weeaboo fightan magic. You basically have not-spells that do enough damage and debuffs to keep up with casters, or just slaughter everything if you're really munchkining it up. Makes martials fun if you can't think of any way to do it without Wu Xia superpowers.

Spheres I'm less familiar with, but basically you design your own spells and get a pool of MP like it's Final Fantasy. You can cast normal spells like always, but can pump in more points from your pool to do something more powerful. As you can guess, it's basically been used mainly to just kill everything in one big blast.
>>
>>52352737
somehow*
>>
>>52352738

Considering I can bend space time, leaping isn't a problem...
>>
>>52352737

ToB wasn't tasteful. It was just someone's vain attempt to be Feng Shui for Dungeons and Dragons.
>>
>>52352723
I just think PoW classes are inelegant as hell and add too many separately acting mechanics onto a system that was already toeing the line on the amount of moving parts inside.
>>
>>52352761
I'm gonna take the obvious bait: Who the fuck are you
>>
>>52352798
I agree, they're also far too feature-complete
>>
>>52352798

Meh. I see it like the Cleric vs the Oracle.

The Oracle's got shit going on besides its spells and is therefore the more interesting class to play every single time even though the Cleric's stronger.
>>
>>52352579
What about Piranha Strike?
>>
Someday I'm just going to homebrew a document for myself with combat stamina and equipment tricks for shit without it and call that my martial fix.
>>
>>52352872

I've just given up on being a martial in this fucking system altogether. If the main party isn't even going to try and third parties can't get it right why even bother?
>>
>>52352728
PoW errata will be released simultaneously with Tool's next album
>>
File: PZO1137-GreatOldOneTawilAtUmr.jpg (307KB, 987x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PZO1137-GreatOldOneTawilAtUmr.jpg
307KB, 987x1000px
>>52352810

I am the Gate and Key. I am Lurker at the Threshold. I am the Opener of the Way.
>>
>>52352890
nigga just use feat tax rules and the unchained stamina system
>>
>>52352905

Unfamiliar with the former, stamina's combat tricks fall under the "not even trying" category for me. Mostly all the system does is move some numbers around instead of anything cool.
>>
>>52352901
Whatever. Fucking namefags.
>>
>>52352926
Anon the entire game is based around "moving numbers around", are you the same guy from a week or two ago that was complaining that below like, level 7 no characters could do anything mechanically interesting without a buttload of money?

>>52352951
And you, how do you not know Lovecraft? What a pleb.
>>
>>52352987

I'm glad to see someone has knowledge...

>>52352951

Fuck you dickless.
>>
>>52353008
>>52352987
Name-dropping an elder god is an excuse for being a chuunibyou idiot now?
>>
>>52352926
Feat tax rules are mostly just cutting down bloat. Shit like "Power Attack/Deadly Aim is automatic", consolidating maneuver feats, removing Point-Blank Shot as the prerequisite for everything, etc.
>>
>>52353008
What the fuck you edgelord, are you actually a Vilderavn
>>
Someone in my group wants to start with 7 wisdom.

With a race that has -2 wis. So 5.

How the hell do you roleplay that? It says they have the wisdom of a giant maggot. But they really want to do it because they think it will be fun to play.
>>
>>52352987

No, I wouldn't have that problem because my group tends to start campaigns around level 6 and I don't agree with that guy's assessment anyhow.

That said, Stamina still tends to just lead to the martial choosing on a turn by turn basis between full-attacking until the current enemy is dead or doing a combat maneuver. It makes the rut slightly more colorful without changing the fact it is still a rut and I'm stuck with it if I'm trying to play a swordsman instead of a mage.

Whoever thought the full attack was a good mechanic needs to be hit in the face with an old sock. If I never have to hear a player ask if something's within reach of a five foot step again, it will be too soon.
>>
I am drunk and still working on love researcher character. What would be a good class for a man who wants to know how love works?
>>
>>52353043
>Never think before you act, go with your first instinct
>Do what feels good, avoid whatever feels bad, even if it might be good for you
>Maybe you're actually partway to true insanity
>You have no filter between your brain and your mouth
>Sometimes you don't even realize you've said something until people have already reacted to it
>>
>>52353020
Have you seen where you're posting? This site, heck, this THREAD isn't exactly known for being the highest brow of intellectual discussion. Also if you've been here any period of time you'd know that people act like they're fictional characters every now and then, this is nothing new.

>>52353052
Fair enough I suppose, I've always considered the whole "this dragon is able to hit the person in front of it with all of their extremities in the span of 6 seconds" kind of weird myself, but I'm not sure how you'd change things mechanically so it makes more sense...
>>
>>52353043
The major thing about low Wisdom is just that it represents poor decision making. Lot of ways to play it actually.

Extreme recklessness, debilitating cowardice, choice subservience, general madness, no foresight.

Especially fun is low WIS paired with another high mental score. High INT can mean a character who does a fantastic job going through with their awful decisions, coming up with the absolute best plans to get themselves killed. High CHA can make for someone who has no fucking clue what they're doing but the ability to fake it to anyone who watches them.
>>
>>52353123

Six seconds can be a long time in a fight, anon. A guy with fast hands can throw a lot more than four punches in that time.
>>
>>52353123
Okay, I'll allow that shitty roleplaying can't really be stopped. I'll even admit that technically Yog-Sothoth is actually on-topic for a Pathfinder thread.

But there's a difference between joking around about lore using the Gods and using a name and "character" as a blanket excuse to be a jackass. This is the latter--it contributes nothing, not even comedic value, to the thread.
>>
>>52353043
I'd be more concerned about getting fucked by spells with that wis score.
>>
>>52353123
I was trying to avoid commenting on this but usually when people play a role up in here it's prompted by something, you know? Opening up with it at the start of a new thread is pretty confusing.
>>
By what excuse would a person living in Katapesh or Qadira or some other Keleshite nation, who has assumingly lived there all her life, end up using a rapier and buckler?

If she's supposed to be using a foreign fighting style as her schtick, it seems like there's so many other options that would make a lot more sense.
>>
>>52353208

One of her lovers was a Taldan Rodelero, and she just couldn't get over how well he handled a sword.
>>
>>52353171
See you say that but I've seen people RP as Golarion gods with 0 provocation in the past, which is why I didn't bother thinking about that guy as a weirdo. That's just me though, right now I'm getting my brain blasted trying to build a gestalt with 4 archetypes spread out across both classes, and it's wigging me out man.

What would be more befitting a deerlike race, just reflavoring a Kitsune as a Tanuki or just biting the bullet and playing as an Awakened Anthropomorphized animal?
>>
>>52353267
Play an agathion-blooded aasimar if you want deerlike, plenty of options there and you can be as much of a furfag as you want.
>>
File: 1486363416643.jpg (78KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1486363416643.jpg
78KB, 534x401px
I never understood roleplaying according to ability scores. Why should having shit rolls or no need to put points in a score determine how a character is played?
>>
>>52353283

>The Strength 7 Rogue walks in, his arms rippling with powerful muscles and abs that can grate cheese
>>
File: Chopper.png (440KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chopper.png
440KB, 650x1000px
>>52353280
I already did an Aasimar with Sanji, so I'm trying to not do so again with this guy if I can help it.

That said I do know what I've got planned for the classes:
Beastmorph/Vivisectionist Alchemist||Savage/Urban Barbarian.
>>
>>52353283
You're right. My Int 7 Paladin is actually as smart as a Wizard.
>>
File: 1394602461424.png (3MB, 2277x3035px) Image search: [Google]
1394602461424.png
3MB, 2277x3035px
>>52353267
Agathion-blooded Aasimar make cute animal-people, including this deer!
>>
>>52353283
I debated about this a lot with someone the other day.
Their main line was 'If you can have a low int/cha/wis and act and get roleplay benefits in a way that ignores the repercussions of that, then that's incredibly unfair to anyone who actually invested in that ability score to be good at it'.

Which I would sort of see the point of if PF wasn't structured in the way it is with some stats being more important than others and vital for certain classes.
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>52353043
>>52353128
>mfw character with 7 Int, 5 Wisdom, but 20 Cha
>mfw dumb as rocks and impulsive as shit, but radiates such innocence nobody can bring a blade to bear
>mfw someone finally casts an enchantment spell on her and she immediately becomes worthless because lmao 5 wisdom

I don't see anything wrong here

>>52353283
Ability scores are a guideline, not a hard and fast rule. That said, if you have 7 Str, you can't lift that cart with one arm and no magical assistance, no matter how hard you strain.
>>
>>52353283
It's a roleplaying game, always feels at its best to me when mechanics and flavour all come together. Helps with immersion, aspects of my character developing without my full agency makes them feel more rounded to me, and it gives me good reason to avoid just taking the most min-maxy route on every build.

A lot of the time I'll make my build first then craft the characterization out of everything I've picked up, gotten some fun characters like that in the past. There's kind of a character building zen when you pick up momentum and each side of your character starts feeding back to the others.
>>
Oh, Kingmaker sounds like the campaign I've always wanted to play in. I'm interested in a party that establishes their own territory. And since I'm usually forever DM with my Pathfinder group it would be great to let loose as a player.

But would a bloodrager be acceptable for the adventure path? I love the idea of a dumb draconic bloodrager forging a land through reckless determination and the help of more competent party members. Especially one that plays to her draconic side, trying to emulate her 'noble ancestors' and amassing a large pile of wealth and power for the sake of being wealthy and powerful.
>>
I know this will sound dumb, but when something says "roll for base damage" what exactly does that mean?
>>
>>52353375
>But would a bloodrager be acceptable for the adventure path?

Well, yeah? Brevoy is swimming in Dragon-blooded people, and she might just have a claim to the Dragonscale Throne as a distant relation to the Rogarvia family!
>>
>>52353341
Where is that pic from?
>>
>>52353390
>>52353375
Bloodrager would actually be perfect considering it's got Charisma as a necessary stat in a game where most of the kingdom-related roles are dependent on it.
>>
File: 1443457161740.jpg (103KB, 722x690px) Image search: [Google]
1443457161740.jpg
103KB, 722x690px
>>52353400

>tfw I want to play a dex-heavy character
>>
>>52353362
>>52353361
>>52353351
I'm not arguing that you should be playing the smartest character in the room with a shit int score. But when you're expected to play a retard or an autist in social interactions that shit aint cool.
>>
>>52353413
Then don't dump your scores to retard or autist level. Don't dump shit if you're not willing to suffer the consequences of it.
>>
>>52353413
then dont dump the stats or do something endearing with what youve got.
>>
>>52353394
2hu commissioned it.
No, seriously. It's really cute.
>>
>>52353411
So you can be the marshal or the spymaster.
>>
>>52353026

Power attacks problem isn't that it's mandatory to do relevant damage, it's problem is it's too good since every other single feat in the game does not scale.

If PA was like other Paizo feats, it would be a feat taken every 4 levels.
>>
>>52353332
>>52353267
That said, I think permanencied Anthropomorphic is the way to go, but that just leaves the question of what the bonus on ability scores should be after the Point Buy. I'll look up what normal deer have but is there a general rule for what animals get in that regard or should I just come up with my own?
>>
>>52353128
>High CHA can make for someone who has no fucking clue what they're doing but the ability to fake it to anyone who watches them.

That's how I played my Wis 5, Int 16, Cha 22 Ifrit Paladin. He came up with brilliant plans that inevitably went to shit in the space of six seconds, and ended up just winging it. Everyone else thought is was all part of the plan, and followed unquestioningly.
>>
>>52353413
7 in any of the stats doesn't have to make you a complete wreck at them, and there's usually a few reasonable ways to play any mental score high or low. If you're going to dump them, you should acknowledge this, but you don't have to play aspergers every time your CHA is in the train. Dump it and just be quiet and unused to talking, or dump it and give your chaacter some interesting narrative quirks that're boring IC.
>>
>>52353400
>>52353390
Awesome! Reading up on the adventure path as we speak, but unfortunately I've never done anything with Golarion besides using the gods.

The character would have high Str and Cha, of course, with Moderate Con. Int and Wis are dump stats. Was thinking of using Black Dragon as a bloodline with half-elf as her race so I could substitute some racial traits for better swimming. Then I could throw heavy armor on her with the Steel Blood archetype and still take 10 on swim checks without drowning.

Personality wise she would be rather eager and positive, if simple. Believing herself to be superior to others with her great strength and heritage but being easily mislead and dragged around with her naivete and attraction to wealth (and ancient arms and armor).
>>
>>52353444

Making the only functional combat feat in the game suck to bring it in line with the others is still a fucking terrible idea.
>>
>>52353361
This smile... what feeling does it engender?

In me, it engenders the desire...

A desire to DO LEWD THINGS TO THAT DUMBY

>>52353502
Then make all the other combat feats scale
>>
Haha, oh wow. Someone erasing 2hu's builds too now?
>>
>>52353524
why though? It's the best reason to listen to 2hu
>>
File: 360.png (237KB, 658x438px) Image search: [Google]
360.png
237KB, 658x438px
>>52353487

Your girl is probably going to be from Brevoy, which is the setting's version of Poland crossed with Game of Thrones!
>>
>>52349692

Here is the most up-to-date version of the Alchemy-based "destroy everything in the first two rounds of combat, then spend the rest of the combat spamming regular alchemist's fire" build, now that hybridization funnels and focusing flasks have already been ruled out. Spheres of Might's writers should cut down on the Cluster Toss and Snap Toss talents, and key alchemy upgrades to HD rather than Craft checks.

Level: 8th
Race: Human (focused study, heart of the fields)
Class: Blacksmith 5/alchemist (mortal chemist, tinkerer with initiative valet familiar) 3
Ability Scores (20 point buy): Strength 8, Dexterity 12, Constitution 14, Intelligence 18+2+2+4, Wisdom 12, Charisma 7
Traits: Clever Wordplay (social), Reactionary (combat), Spark of Creation (magic), drawback of choice

Equipment Discounts: Craft Wondrous Item feat, Craft Magic Arms and Armor feat, Brew Potion feat, Spark of Creation trait, economic crafting smithing insight
Key Equipment: Headband of vast intelligence +4 (16,000 gp), cauldron of brewing (3,000 gp), handy haversack (2,000 gp), muleback cords (1,000 gp), cracked dusty rose prism ioun stone (500 gp), traveler's any-tool (250 gp), alchemist's lab (200 gp), +X full plate, +X darkwood heavy shield

Feats:
Human Bonus: Skill Focus (Craft [alchemy])
1st-level: Magnum Opus
3rd-level: Deific Obedience (Shelyn)
5th-level: Focused Sphere (Alchemy)
7th-level: later retrained into Great Focus
Human Bonus: Skill Focus (Perception)

Smithing Insights: Economic crafting, shieldsmith
Alchemist Discovery: Inspiring cognatogen
>>
>>52353508

They really ought to.

People would fucking riot in the street if you needed to take Improved Fireball as a spell known as a sorcerer and then take Greater Fireball later on for it to continue scaling properly.

Every new feat should add a new behavior to your fighting style, not "it is now doing the exact same thing it did before but with numbers more relevant to your level."
>>
File: 5fc6749ed50b3a6c39963c3a428b9a8f.jpg (701KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
5fc6749ed50b3a6c39963c3a428b9a8f.jpg
701KB, 1000x765px
>>52353536

Combat Talents: 12 = 2 base + 5 blacksmith + 1 equipment specialist + 2 alchemist + 2 alchemical expertise
Alchemy (Formulae package, 1 formula free; Poison package, 1 poison free): Cluster Toss, Improved Acid Flasks, Improved Alchemist Fire, Snap Toss, King's Sleep
Beastmastery (Unskilled drawback, 1 free): Focusing Connection
Berserking (Ineffectual Attacks drawback, Light Swings drawback, 2 free): Savage, Spell Sunder
Boxing (Unprepared Pugilist drawback, 1 free): Verbal Counter
Equipment (1 free): Armor Training ×2, Distance Shot, True Shot

Craft (alchemy):
8 ranks
+8 Intelligence modifier
+3 class skill
+4 racial from human's heart of the fields
+1 trait from Spark of Creation
+4 sacred from Deific Obedience (Shelyn)
+3 Skill Focus
+2 circumstance from alchemist's lab
+5 competence from cauldron of brewing
+2 initiative valet familiar's Cooperative Crafting
Total: +40, take 15 with Magnum Opus for 55, enough for four upgrades on Improved Acid Flasks

Initiative:
1 Dexterity modifier
+2 trait from Reactionary
+1 competence from cracked dusty rose prism ioun stone
+4 initiative valet familiar
Total: +8

Range increment:
10 splash weapon
+30 Distance Shot
Total: 40 feet

Attack bonus with splash weapon out to second range increment (85 to 120 feet):
7 BAB
+1 Dexterity modifier
+1 Throw Anything
-4 range increment
Total: +5, or +3 for the two throws with Cluster Toss

Damage for Improved Acid Flasks:
5d6 base with Craft (alchemy) ranks
+2d6 Alchemy dedication
+8 Intelligence modifier from alchemist
+4 sharpen weapons
Total: 7d6+12 (average 36.5)
>>
>>52353487
Thinking of a Warder myself, so hey, we might make quite the pair--a shield and a sword working in tandem could be a pretty effective team.
>>
File: 6de2c65727e9d1e67dcb15fd962b96a4.jpg (286KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
6de2c65727e9d1e67dcb15fd962b96a4.jpg
286KB, 1000x714px
>>52353547

Each Improved Acid Flask costs 0 gp to make. With the Equipment sphere dedication, the alchemist's swift alchemy, and an alchemist's lab, each takes only 1.875 minutes to create. Thus, the entire batch of six takes 11.25 minutes to create.

During a long rest, the character uses the sharpen weapons maintenance, giving the entire party a +4 untyped bonus to all damage rolls made with manufactured weapons. Yes, even if someone in the party picks up a weapon from elsewhere; the blacksmith is just that good.

When combat starts, the character uses Cluster Toss to draw and throw two flasks, then uses Snap Toss to draw and throw a third flask. The character targets a single grid intersection, which is only AC 5, and will thus miss only on a natural 2+, even if they are throwing out to 120 feet.

The result is a deadly blossom of unavoidable acid damage, no saving throw required.

How powerful is this "nova"? We are looking at 7d6+12 (average 36.5) × 3 acid damage in a 20-foot radius, then half that much damage 5 feet past that radius, and then 7 × 3 acid damage another 5 feet away.

What can this take out?

Against enemies without acid resistance, this produces 109.5 acid damage in the central 20-foot radius, enough to kill average CR 8s or 9s: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3

Against enemies with acid resistance 10, this still generates 79.5 acid damage in the central 20-foot radius, enough to eliminate CR 6s or 7s.

As well: "Targets who take at least 2 points of acid damage from the initial attack take half the total damage again on the following round."

Therefore, this can actually take out a 20-foot radius of CR 12s or 13s without acid resistance, or a 20-foot radius of CR 9s or 10s with acid resistance 10, if the character is willing to endure a one-round delay.

This is still completely excessive, particularly considering that it is an area effect that almost always hits on a natural 2+.
>>
>>52353502

Or just remove it, single highhandedly dealing with a lot of the problems with rocket tag.
>>
>>52353502
>TWF does not scale
>Vital Strike does not scale
>Dodge does not scale
>(almost) nothing
>fucking
>scales
>>
>>52353563

So now the classes that have nothing going for them besides damage output...lose a significant portion of their damage output?

How does that improve the game?
>>
>>52353543
I mean, off the top of my head...

>Make Dodge scale by 1/4th your level
>Improved Dodge lets you add your highest mental ability score to your AC but only while unarmored
>Make a Nat. Armor counterpart to dodge that scales at 1/5 but the Improved portion lets you add your STR or CON to your AC
>TWF just reduces the penalties, GTWF makes it so that you gain the extra attacks at +6 and +11 BAB
>Double Slice becomes Two-Weapon Rend at +11 BaB
>Two-Weapon Feint becomes the baseline, ITWFeint becomes GTWFeint
>Style Feats automatically unlock when you hit the prereqs LIKE THEY SHOULD

Feats REALLY need to be consolidated and expanded. I like 5e's way of doing feats- they're IMPORTANT, not a thing that should make a build functional.
>>
>>52353602
>Make Dodge scale by 1/4th your level

Oh my god please.
>>
>>52353598

>Two Weapon Fighting would scale in a sensibly designed game
>Vital Strike has no reason to be a feat chain instead of a single scaling feat
>Dodge is a terrible feat because it doesn't scale
>The feat section of nearly every splatbook drowns in wasted wordcount because Paizo won't make anything scale
>>
>>52353599

Martial classes do too much damage, that's why rocket tag is prevalent. Wizards having too much going on has nothing to do with martials shitting on everyting.

2hu can post about broken 3PP stuff that one shots appropriate CR encounters, 1PP martials do that normally
>>
File: Villain Codex p105.png (1MB, 902x959px) Image search: [Google]
Villain Codex p105.png
1MB, 902x959px
>>52353602
>>52353614
>style feats don't autoscale

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52353614

Splatbook feats suck because doing anything but 1 rounding enemies with full attacks or lance charges is pointless.

Wizards get to be god because they have their infinite "delete" button, the party barbarians/fighters/whatever
>>
>>52353549
If you're fine with a sword that only knows ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK and wades into the enemy lines spitting acid and crying about the 'pride of dragons!' then yes, it would be an effective team. Just make sure to bring a few silver pieces to throw at her when you need to point her in the right direction.

"This is fitting tribute. I will give your advice some merit, O' wise one."
>>
>>52353626

If a martial isn't doing damage, you are literally playing an NPC class.

Being able to shred things with your sword is the only fucking reason to play one. If you kneecap that further, there is no point at all to ever using one.
>>
>>52353626
Everything does too much damage.
>>
>>52353669

I'm suggesting that PF do what 5e did and crunch the numbers down.

Thematically PF is schizophrenic, you start being able to die in one hit, and eventually turn into a demi god that can swim in lava. You barely have a mechanical support for a theme for more than a few levels.
>>
>>52353694
Yes because pathfinder is supposed to be a lot more "rags to riches" than 5e is where characters barely improve from 1-20.
>>
>>52353629
I wonder how abusable Twin Fang Strike is with SoM...
>>
>>52353598
AND THEY SHOULD. They only don't to FUCK martials up the ass.

Empower spell fucking scales, because it's a fucking multiplier.
>>
>>52353706

How many games even get past 10, the point where PC's become "rich" and the game falls apart because it's no longer fun to watch them one shot everything or be one shot in turn, and even if they die raise dead is one encounter of loot away?
>>
>>52353668

Sounds like a character that will become a stability issue once we're settled rulers!
>>
>>52353668
Yeah, sounds about right. Lookin' forward to it.
>>
>>52353742
I've been in 3 different games that made it past 10.
>>
>>52353738

Metamagics are retarded, so is all of PF magic in general.
>>
>>52353742
So go play 5e then
>>
>>52353742
My IRL friends and I are currently playing a higher level game with ABP in place so we don't go crazy with the loot, and it's going pretty well all things considered. People here might REEEE at the concept but despite how strong we are physically the extra limitations are really helping to keep us grounded and challenged in the various encounters we find ourselves in.
>>
>>52353738
Empower Spell doesn't scale. Spells do.
>>
>>52353761
Oh pish posh, just put them in a position where they don't have to attend formal events or nothin'. At least, not without a makeover montage and some dance lessons.
>>
>>52353784

ABP is pretty good, I agree. Playing in a game, we started at 4 and we've gone to 7, we've found maybe a total of 6k gp of loot across 6 people and it has been fine.
>>
>>52353784
>>52353807

ABP with the fixes suggested in the last thread is something I really, really want to try.
>>
>>52353784
ABP mostly makes people REEEE because they don't like it as-written. With enough tweaks it's probably WAY better overall. Especially with feat tax rules.
>>
>>52353831
Wasn't ABP mostly written as a starting point though? I remember someone saying that even the person who made it said it was unfinished.
>>
>>52353831
>With enough tweaks it's probably WAY better overall

Maybe this?

>>52350184
>>
>>52353795
It does scale.
It continuously increases whatever variable you've got by 150%

This is in stark contrast to the diminishing comparative value of +2 damage from weapon specialization, which becomes a smaller and smaller portion of your actual damage output as you level.
>>
File: 2hu'sconfused.png (628KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
2hu'sconfused.png
628KB, 639x480px
I happened to capture a rare picture of 2hu out in the wild.
>>
>>52353761
Really? To me it sounds like a fun opportunity for the character to grow and develop past her childish obsession with dragons.
>>
>>52353626
>2hu can post about broken 3PP stuff that one shots appropriate CR encounters
2hu punches a lot of CR above in one turn.
>>
>>52353846

I'm >>52353784 and in that campaign we have a little construct friend following us that we can feed magical scrolls we find. This allows us to give our weapons enchantments that don't eat into our attunement, It's a funny little system and allows us to swap out the enchantment at any time since the construct keeps all of the ones he's been fed in his systems.
>>
>>52353854
It's just a flat 1.5 multiplier.

It's the spell you use with it that scales.

And honestly out all the shit to complain about fucking empower spell doesn't make sense since a middling martial will still shit all over the best fucking blaster caster in terms of damage.
>>
File: 1483232047078.jpg (99KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483232047078.jpg
99KB, 405x600px
>>52353861
Nobody really cares, anon.

Go take a bath.
>>
>>52353904
So can those martials.

I still remember back in 3.5 (there's probably a pathfinder version) the paladin superchargers with the valiant lances or whatever, crashing through everything in a straight line with four digit damage.
>>
>>52353904

Sort of irrelevant, if you're one shotting things that are appropriate CR for your level, or a few above then you're messing up balance for the rest of the party.
>>
>>52353861
>the autism that has gone into making this picture
Are you 2hu?
>>
>>52353935
It's actually harder to do it in the first turn if you're a Paizo martial.
>>
>>52353340
>>52353413
This isn't a perfect solution, by any means, but one thing my group does if the people playing dumb characters come up with a good plan is have one of the smart PCs (not their PC) be the one that came up with it IC. There are a lot of situations where that doesn't work, though.
>>
>>52353947
No it's the witchhunter that's always after 2hu

Why would you possibly think witchhunter anon doesn't have FUCKTONS of pictures of 2hu?

all over his or her room?
>>
File: where are you going.jpg (21KB, 472x530px) Image search: [Google]
where are you going.jpg
21KB, 472x530px
>>52353890
>character growth
>in a /pfg/ game
>>
>>52353975

Anon... I don't think you're playing with good people.
>>
WWW Underwears! Who's got the cutest? Who wears none?
>>
>>52353993
The skinwalkers likely don't wear any, the R@s wear frilly underwear, and the cute ladies wear practical underpants.
>>
>>52353993

The apps all suck
>>
>>52353979
see
>>52353993
>>
>>52354017
Why? I think they're pretty cool. What's the matter, no ebin Minos to fug the grills meme?
>>
>>52354043

Most girls can't even fit a Minos, anyway.
>>
>>52354055
>admitting that you've never seen a hentai before
What is this, amateur hour?
>>
>>52354017
I'm waiting for DHB's app.
>>
File: 1377704271144.png (220KB, 414x356px) Image search: [Google]
1377704271144.png
220KB, 414x356px
>>52354118

Just how anime is this supposed to be? I was led to believe at least 25% of the games made by /pfg/ worked on rules that weren't penned in Japan.
>>
>>52354043

Because I'm shit posting
>>
>>52353861
Someone needs to do DHB.

/pfg/ celebrity VN:
>2hu
>Jolly
>DHB
>Forrest
>Gareth

Who would you romance?
DHB and 2hu would be unlockable routes, after you clear them you get the true routeFINAL AUTISM.

What are the route names?
>>
>>52354209
So, this is one of those otome games?
>>
>>52354043
Well, this is a serious issue. We need a big hunky bull that a girl can really sink her teeth in to.
>>
>>52354247

What's wrong with Monty Fulbrew?
>>
>>52354259
Ignore the motherfucker. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, it's just some shit who doesn't even play the games jerking off while anybody who actually is invested actually thinks the characters are just fine as they are.
>>
File: ScreenShot_20170324204318.png (615KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20170324204318.png
615KB, 636x480px
>>52354209
Edna for 2hu's easy enough but what would DHB even look like?
>>
>>52354247
>sink her teeth into

Vampire girls are cute!
>>
>>52354298
He's Eizen, the Reaper

Just as Autistic, and even related!

But also CURSED
>>
File: il_570xN.175361801.jpg (74KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.175361801.jpg
74KB, 480x600px
>>52354298
On both roll20 and discord he's a pug.
>>
File: Best DSP.png (167KB, 268x463px) Image search: [Google]
Best DSP.png
167KB, 268x463px
>>52354209
I'd romance the best Troubador, Forrest!
>>
>>52354259
>16 strength
Not enough. He needs at least an 18 so he can scoop the ladies up into his arms and take them to the bed chamber.

>>52354277
The characters are fine, it's just that we need a real man's man.
>>
File: 1451354685741.jpg (57KB, 317x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451354685741.jpg
57KB, 317x800px
Have we reached it? The singularity?

What new things are on the horizon for Pathfinder? Has Paizo truly ran out of things to talk about?

I mean, I remember how we'd constantly talk about the new meaty lore Paizo would throw our way - it was crap most of the time sure, but it gave us something to gnaw on.

What's left? More information on a country we already know? Why haven't they touched Tian Xia? Why haven't they worked on Casmaron? Why haven't they worked on Arcadia?

Why? They are starving themselves on content by focusing on Avistan when they've already got the templates for an entire continent's worth of new people!
>>
>>52354331
We could have the manliest man to ever man applying to a game, and the faggots here would still go "why is everyone a sissy fuccboi, where's the big cocks at?"
>>
>>52354340
Paizo is shit thats all
>>
>>52354209
And there's a spin-off game where you romance meme characters

Just get all the meme characters together. Everyone whose application was meme'd during a game. Onryou, Casimir, Etan/Rubio, Aurora, just get all the meme characters together in their own side game.

And a hidden, just-for-fun mode wherein you have to search for the MEMEDOG and stop him from bamboozling people as a shapeshifter
>>
>>52354340
I'd say it's sentiment. They ran (and probably still run) all their own games in Avistan, and they want to make everyone else see how awesome and totes cool their characters are by having them as NPCs.

They want to pretend we care about their shitty little sue-villes, and they think it's more important to talk SOCIAL JUSTICE than to write adventures.
>>
>>52354340
>Why haven't they touched Tian Xia?

It is a fucking mystery, anon.
>>
>>52354377
>Roryposting.avi
alternately,
>Vilderavnposting.avi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPsYIf3_S0M
>>
>>52354383
Might as well ask whatever happened to absalom

They forgot about it so hard they even reused the name for starfinder.
>>
>>52354383
I'm hoping it's because they realize they can't do it well without doing some serious research and educating themselves, but it's probably because they just don't care.
>>
>>52354298
>>52354328
>>52354209
>tfw romance both DHB & 2hu
>tfw unlock their secret route
>tfw they both knew there were secrets in the numbers, something hidden beyond the autism
>tfw both were driven mad by it, but in different ways
>tfw it's revealed 2hu was the stronger of the two and grew to harness the autism in an attempt to do good but fell to evil
>tfw it's revealed DHB deliberately sabotaged his sibling for reasons unknown
>tfw you have to make a choice
>tfw you reach Our Final Autism
>>
>>52354306
I don't have his sprites and I'm not dedicated enough to look for them, otherwise I might do this.
>>
File: Eizen.jpg (258KB, 2000x2996px) Image search: [Google]
Eizen.jpg
258KB, 2000x2996px
>>52354450
>>
>>52354340
I dunno, why don't we start fleshing out Tian Xia our selves, one nation at a time? I know nothing about the region, what nation should be started with?

As for "why" though... Paizo ALREADY made an oriental AP, silly! Why would they do another one?
>>
>>52354396
I mean

>Memedog posing as your favorite waifus, quizzing you on each one to test your knowledge.

Alternatively,
>It's a side-story about Memedog being a piece of shit, disguising himself as various people and bamboozling them so he can steal their money

>He poses as a man who was cursed to become a dog so he can steal Casimir's money

>He poses as a handsome man so that he can knock Shayliss out and steal her money

>He poses as a member of a sultan's harem so that he can steal from his vault

>He poses as a magical beast so he can be kidnapped by a cult dedicated to Lamashtu, get freaky with the cultists, and then fuck off to leave them bamboozled

>He's accompanied by a Vilderavn riding a linnorm, Espagnoll, and ___DOUG___

>It's the wacky adventures of the Shit Squad.
>>
>>52354467
I would like to see the Tian hobs get some love
>>
>>52354493
Well, at least there's Distant Shores? I guess?
>>
>>52354465
>>52354450
>DHB's quote
>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my apps... and my games... even my autism. The characters I've lost... the campaigns I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our RPGs.
>>
>>52354498
Another splat I completely ignored. Anything good in there?
>>
>>52354467

That's right! That's exactly right! Why should we want another game in Tian Xia when we already got 3 Books of an AP set in it, focusing entirely on putting a Varisian-born Japanese lady on the throne of a kingdom she heard about in a funky snuff box!

I personally hope Paizo gives us another AP set in Cheliax - they're just so *evil* you know? It makes them fun! Same with the Runelords, oh golly gosh do I love them.
>>
>>52354532
On the one hand, Iblydos and Ducharg. On the other, Holomog and some other "enlightened and perfect" bullshit.
>>
>>52354506
>Punished Venom DHB, a wise homebrewer denied his games
>>
File: Hwanggot.png (992KB, 790x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Hwanggot.png
992KB, 790x1076px
>>52354533

What would you like to see in an AP set in Hwanggot? Other than cute kumiho.

Remember, Tian-Hwan have women as the warrior caste!
>>
>>52354551
if he were wise he wouldn't keep making characters that obviously don't fit a given game
>>
File: images-1.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>52354533
My sarcasm-meter must be busted
>>
>>52354573
being wise doesn't help if nobody listens!
>>
>>52354559
Turtle boats and hwachas and other inventions getting fielded against Bachuan, give the PCs control of one or two during a battle as they help defend the border.
>>
>>52354559
>Hwanggot

Evil campaign where you tear it all down?
>>
File: edn_uea1.png (582KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
edn_uea1.png
582KB, 1000x900px
>>52354465
That isn't transparent like the ones I need for this, and if I edited it then it'd look gross. I need something like this, it's extracted directly from the game.
>>
Tian Xia would be cooler if it was just Cantha from GW desu

Guild Wars actually had a more interesting world period
>>
File: hugs.jpg (172KB, 750x926px) Image search: [Google]
hugs.jpg
172KB, 750x926px
>>52354614
It'd have to be a skit image, probably have to wait awhile for people to rip those.
>>
File: 1490415277532_clipped_rev_2.png (2MB, 1673x2506px) Image search: [Google]
1490415277532_clipped_rev_2.png
2MB, 1673x2506px
>>52354614
Got you senpai
>>
>>52354622

Guild Wars 2 was better.
>>
>>52354695
nah son

no cantha, no elona

its shit
>>
FotJR greentext when?
>>
File: 1490415277532_clipped_rev_3.png (2MB, 1673x2506px) Image search: [Google]
1490415277532_clipped_rev_3.png
2MB, 1673x2506px
>>52354680
Fixed a few bits
>>
>>52354608
>>52354613

Winter clothing gains armor bonuses in cold weather, doubled against firearms.

Fans will kill you.

People dance in a manner reminiscent of riding a horse.

The queen is secretly a puppet of a cult.
>>
>>52354713
Never
>>
>>52354614
>>52354614
>the game
What game, exactly?
>>
>>52354713
Started late this week. Going to be a while longer at least.
>>
File: kvefr1243s.jpg (76KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
kvefr1243s.jpg
76KB, 400x600px
>>52354713
Ok
>>
>>52354744

https://youtu.be/aclS1pGHp8o
>>
File: WakfugodsXelor.jpg (408KB, 846x777px) Image search: [Google]
WakfugodsXelor.jpg
408KB, 846x777px
Does a list of simple commandments for gods like pic related exist for golarion?

Kind of looking for Abadar.
>>
>>52354713
Gonna be perfectly honest there doesn't seem to really be anything interesting go on there. I would much rather see greentext from original campaigns, or with more interesting players.
>>
File: Scooby Velma you stop that.jpg (23KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby Velma you stop that.jpg
23KB, 600x444px
>>52354819
>>
File: WakfugodsEniripsa.jpg (399KB, 846x777px) Image search: [Google]
WakfugodsEniripsa.jpg
399KB, 846x777px
>>52354838
Can post more gods if ideas are needed.
>>
File: 1485425409847.png (231KB, 495x728px) Image search: [Google]
1485425409847.png
231KB, 495x728px
Fluffy 3: No Bamboozle Edition when?
>>
File: WakfugodsSacrier.jpg (187KB, 820x675px) Image search: [Google]
WakfugodsSacrier.jpg
187KB, 820x675px
>>52354850
My personal favorite commandment is in this one - Devotees of Sacrier cannot eat hot meals, they must wait for them to cool.
>>
>>52354866
it should always be a bamboozle
>>
>>52354838
I think the closest your going to get is Abadar's paladin code which can be found in Gods of the Inner Sea.
>>
>>52354838
Yeah actually, as far as I know it's only for Paladins though for the most part, that have fleshed out codes for each valid deities.

Ragathiel's basically is "Kill whoever you want, just don't be racist"
>>
>>52354850
I use this as inspiration for Blood Mountain

I imagine Gorum's Commandments would go something like...

>"Thou shall not fight for the sake of killing, for the sake of revenge, nor for the sake of hatred."
>"Thou shalt fight for the sake of fighting."
>"Thou shalt fight for the sake of honor and glory."
>"Thou shall not fight a foe who cannot fight back."

Or something similar to that.
>>
>>52354881
A list for basic layworshippers would be neat. Paladin codes are a bit stricter and less concerned with day to day life.
>>
>>52354897

Eberron had that for the Silver Flame.

Honestly, throwing a billion gods as you just makes them all seem shallow, I'd rather have 6 than 60.
>>
>>52354895
Gorum is one of the gods with a really inconsistent depiction so I dunno. There's a version of him that encourages ambushes and all.
>>
File: WakfugodsOsamodas.jpg (443KB, 846x777px) Image search: [Google]
WakfugodsOsamodas.jpg
443KB, 846x777px
>>52354895
>>52354868
Gorum is CN god of strength/battle correct?
>>
>>52354838
>>52354850
>>52354868
Sauce?
>>
>>52354209
Forrest. Every time. Would delete the game after her route.
>>
>>52354917
I do personally like Gorum. He's not ALL fighting all the time. He encourages families so that you can raise the next generation of warriors!

>>52354931
Wakfu
>>
File: WakfugodsCra.jpg (394KB, 840x588px) Image search: [Google]
WakfugodsCra.jpg
394KB, 840x588px
>>52354931
>>52354927
From the wakfu game, it had little shrines to the gods that you could visit. Apparently. I never played that much of it.

Personally Xelor is my favorite of the gods in terms of commandments.
>>
But anon, american bakas can't write Asian APs. It's cultural appropriation!
>>
>>52354955
I think these are actually from Dofus
>>
File: Wakfugodscra2.jpg (30KB, 360x87px) Image search: [Google]
Wakfugodscra2.jpg
30KB, 360x87px
>>52354955
World of twelves, there are supposed to be twelve gods and everyone is 'human', who you worship changes your appearance (cra's become elven, sadida either wear masks or become brown skinned green haired hippies, etc etc).

But then Eliatropes and Foggernauts and other weird shit showed up, so the world of twelves has something like 15-16 playable classes, each roughly devoted to a god.

>>52354976
Probably.
>>
File: ScreenShot_20170324225231.png (609KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20170324225231.png
609KB, 636x477px
>>52354714
>>52354506
I got distracted, but here's this.
>>
>>52354986
kek
>>
>>52354962

I thought brown people were worth more Justice Juice to them, and yet Mummy's Mask was released relatively recently.

We've got more APs set in Garund than Tian Xia.
>>
File: WakfugodsFeca.jpg (375KB, 823x577px) Image search: [Google]
WakfugodsFeca.jpg
375KB, 823x577px
>>52354984
Not going to bother with the 2 versions of sadida or sram, cause they're boring. Kind of wish I had one for pandawa.

>>52354931
Anyways, if you like dem hips watch wakfu, I hear its available on netflix.
>>
>>52354695
Fucking heresy. Remove your pleb opinion.
>>
So I have been writing out the rough draft on an AP I conceived of called "Razmir's Triumph".

Part of it involves the players fleeing to Taldor where they have to call a second Shining Crusade. During the arguments at royal parliament I drafted out an encounter with Cayden Cailean where he offers his support to the calling of a new Shining Crusade and scolds the nobility. I had the following things occur:
>suddenly a loud laughter fills the entire hall
>sound of guzzling drink
>Cayden Cailean's tankard strikes the table, loud enough that it stuns those near him
>"Listen to you all, shouting hither and thither about who's fault is whose, and up north a you got yourself a right old terror ready to swallow up the world."
>Drunken Aura, everyone within 500ft of the Lucky Drunk has to make a fortitude save or immediately become powerfully intoxicated
>Laughs again, stamps a foot and overflowing tankards appear before everyone.
>"This place had really gone to shit hasn't it? Wasn't like this back in my time, but I expect that's just how it goes. Been quite a while. Every second we argue that thing is gonna get a bit stronger, and ain't no one coming to help you. Older brother's always been crazy, and the younger sister went off her rocker since dad died, but wasn't like you'd get any help from them anyway. I'm all you got. This is a pit you all let happen, every last one of you. It's one you gotta climb out of yourselves, but you're all real lucky. I've decided to give you a leg up. Cayden Cailean has approved of the shining crusade, they will be called."

It feels really shit but I don't know why.
>>
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljot?Shoot-For-the-Stars-Final-Starfinder-Core

Starfinder went to the printers. What do you think?
>>
>>52354984
There's 12 classes that directly correspond to a god and are named after them, Rogues, who worship an aspect of Sram, Masqueraiders, who are associated with Sadida and Iop, Foggernauts, which are Athiest robot people, Eliotropes, which are budget Eliatropes, and Huppermages, who I'm unsure of their lore
>>
>>52355000

Guild Wars 2 is so good they don't have to make a Guild Wars 3.
>>
File: 06 - OkIneXg.png (43KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
06 - OkIneXg.png
43KB, 361x361px
>>52354986
>>
>>52355025
i wish they'd never made a GW2
>>
File: Pandawa2.jpg (167KB, 755x569px) Image search: [Google]
Pandawa2.jpg
167KB, 755x569px
>>52354999

Drink deep of the drunken panda lady's generosity, anon.
>>
>>52355012

>Iconics are an alt girl, alt girl, four-armed freak, Godzilla and Ranger Rick

Game sucks. Game sucks. GAME SUCKS.

GAME
SUCKS
>>
>>52355037
Yo I wanna fuck that.
>>
>>52355012

Yeah, looks fine.
>>
>>52354422
Who cares. Just impregnate them both.
>>
File: 1388404444218.png (78KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1388404444218.png
78KB, 625x626px
>>52355025
>>
>>52355033

Please, tell me what they did wrong with Guild Wars 2.
>>
File: wakfupandawagirl.png (198KB, 523x700px) Image search: [Google]
wakfupandawagirl.png
198KB, 523x700px
>>52355052
This is what pandawa worshippers look like - they also drink. A lot. I've got more pictures of cute pandawan's brushing each others hair but they're mixed in with a jumble of unsorted stuff.
>>
>>52355052

Feel free to! They're actually human!
>>
>>52355052
In the setting it wouldn't be too abnormal for such a thing to happen, as the gods of wakfu (Mostly) have a reputation for meddling in mortal affairs
Especially Ecaflip, who used to run/DJ at a nightclub
>>
>>52355078
>>52355079
I NEED MORE OF THIS
>>
>>52355016
I think Huppermages are devoted to the balance of the elements (hence using all four) or something.

>>52355079
>remember EVERYTHING is actually human
>>
>>52355079
That one's not, but demigods do exist in wakfu so go (bust) nuts
>>
>>52355077
what didn't they do wrong
>>
File: PandawaHairbrushie.jpg (219KB, 651x900px) Image search: [Google]
PandawaHairbrushie.jpg
219KB, 651x900px
>>52355090
Oh I found it! brushy brushy
>>
>>52355092
Something like that. They also use light magic, which is unique to them. Only other class that has a unique magic type are Foggernauts, which run on and use stasis, which is basically just entropy
>>
File: despair.jpg (40KB, 369x358px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
40KB, 369x358px
>>52355109
>mfw I'll never brush a qt anon's hair...
>>
>>52355009
What are the PCs fleeing to Taldor for? How did they get to be at a royal parliament meeting?

As for that scene... Something about that dialogue feels off to me, like it doesn't fit Cayden Cailean. Sure, the meaning sounds right, but the way he's talking just sounds off. Lines like "hither and thither" and talking about his family feels weird.
>>
File: 1490322838848.png (894KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490322838848.png
894KB, 728x1000px
>>52355109
I give you the gift of a Vilderavn meme and the music I am listening to in return for these cute girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFJQtYvW5X8
>>
>>52355099

That's not an argument!
>>
>>52355131
its a fact
>>
File: 1270495719647.jpg (408KB, 1000x763px) Image search: [Google]
1270495719647.jpg
408KB, 1000x763px
>>52355090
>>52355120
Pandawa, Ecaflip and Osamadosomethingword.
>>
>>52355143
Sacriers are good if you like tattoos and an apparent ban on pants
>>
>>52355122
>What are the PCs fleeing to Taldor for? How did they get to be at a royal parliament meeting?
I greentexted part of it before:

>Razmir Triumphant
>Begins with strange happenings around Gallowspire, the PCs sent to investigate
>find out Razmir cultists are doing shit to the tower
>uncover pieces of a plan, can't get the big picture
>suddenly a force out of Razmiran arrives
>Razmir has, for some reason, left Thronestep himself to lead the forces
>only brought as many as he could defend, burned a war path through the mountains to get here
>it is discovered that Razmir has for some reason needed to get to Gallowspire
>part one ends with Razmir reaching the obsidian tower and doing some ritual
>the power is destroyed in a massive earthquake
>the countryside is devastated
>Razmir stands triumphant having consumed Tar-Baphon and he himself become a power mythic being
>somehow knows intricately how mythic sparks works, possibly connected with false divine magic
>all the mythic ranks awaken Razmir's divine spark, his priests surge with power
>all the PCs, several of Razmir's men, and a few NPCs were exposed to mythic power when the tower went down
>the party narrowly escapes
>the party has to head south to Taldor
>news follows them
>Razmir is gearing up to conquer all of central Avistan
>the Shining Crusade is to be called again against a new thread
>Razmir is not satisfied with what he has received so far, he plans on finding and uprooting the world's old evils to consume

Most of the big evils in Golarion are imprisoned or indifferent. Razmir plans on consuming them all to become a new God-king of Avistan and beyond. You and Taldor must stand tall against a new living god.

Cayden throws his lot behind Taldor. The reason Taldor cares is because Tar-Baphon.
>>
File: xelorfemale3.jpg (175KB, 695x1150px) Image search: [Google]
xelorfemale3.jpg
175KB, 695x1150px
>>52355156
Xelor girls are p,good too

That's the last of the easy stuff to find tho.
>>
>>52355143
>>52355156
Wakfu is France's gift to mankind
>>
>>52355156
>Tattoos
>No pants

Anon YOU HAVE MY INTEREST
>>
>>52355178

I thought that was terrorists.
>>
>>52355182
Sacriers are the sadomasochistic berserker paladins of the setting. They worship a goddess of pain and blood and use their powers over their own blood (And magic tattoos) to protect the weak and punish the wicked.
It's a really interesting concept to be sure
>>
>>52355170
They can't take off the bandages though
>>
>>52355203
>Sadomasochistic
>Berserker
>Paladins
>worship a goddess of pain and blood
>tattoos
>no pants

Anon

I want you to know

My dick is diamonds right now
>>
>>52355182
Sacriers worship >>52354868

Lots of them are possessed by demon's, those that aren't are still heavily into blood magic and ritual scarification. They also love to get beat and take pain - because their goddess is one of vengeance and they find it empowering. Body horror and blood weapons is a mild part of there theming - they also like to fingerpaint! with blood!!! yours, theirs, their enemies, it doesn't really matter!

Sacrier's are crazy, stay away from them.
>>
>>52355232
>implying I wouldn't stick my dick in it anyway
>implying this doesn't make my dick diamonds
>implying tats, no pants, and crazy girls aren't my thing

You don't know me anon.
>>
>>52355167
Just my own thoughts, based my experience with trying to make adventure paths... But make sure you're careful about how you ensure the PCs fail to stop Razmir from doing his thing at Gallowspire. The campaign's plot hinges on that event happening, but it sounds like it's also presented as a goal to the PCs to prevent it from happening. You don't want to make the PCs feel like they were destined to fail, yet at the same time that's exactly what you have to do.
>>
>>52355242
This is the official art of the default sacrier
>>
>>52355260
That's pretty cute!

I'd tie her up, pull out the whip, and /rAVAGE/ that in a heartbeat, anon!
>>
>>52355258
The PCs manage to interfere with it to the point that they and a bunch of other people get exposed to mythic power and Razmir doesn't immediately get all of it. So it is a partial success for the PCs.

Also the reason Razmir doesn't come to just stomp the PCs to death at some point is because of Cayden. Razmir fears the Lucky Drunk is waiting for an easy opportunity to strike him down, or at least force him into direct confrontation.
>>
>>52355223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZn3ZvGtFho

Goultard le barbar features a Iop who later goes on to become a god fighting a Sacrier possessed by a demon

>>52355260
Posted the only decent generic sacrier pic I could find.
>>
Downfall
http://www.captiongenerator.com/424272/pfg-contemplates-its-future
>>
>>52355260
Goddamnit Wakfu, why you make everything so sexy.
>>
>>52355311
Well I'm dying.
>>
>>52355290
That's not A demon, that's one of (Possibly the only of) the demon king's surviving siblings, the rest were killed by him.
Speaking of Rushu, He got super mad when sacrier got added to the pantheon instead of him and tried to invade the place where souls come and go from, but sacrier turned the ground to spikes and more or less slaughtered the invading demons And also cried so hard that she broke time so that two rival cities literally can't go to war with one another in any meaningful capacity
When pandawa was granted godhood there were no such incedents, since I guess even the king of demons can't hate good, plentiful, cheap booze
>>
>>52355290
Goddammit this art style I love it. It's got... I don't know, it seems to me to be some perfect synthesis of western styles and anime styles. It's gorgeous! It makes my dick diamonds!
>>
>>52355340
And all that animated in...I'm pretty sure it was Flash?
>>
>>52355340
Fun fact, Anime is supposedly based on a western cartoon and comic style specifically from, guess where? France.
It all comes full circle.
>>
File: Eniripsahips.png (832KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Eniripsahips.png
832KB, 800x1100px
>>52355290
Apologies for literally countable pixels version. There's better versions out there.

>>52355203
They hate to wear armor and are mostly HP/con tanks. Like a sacrier would probably roll a fucking d20 for a hitdice and they have all sorts of goofy ways of getting HP back. Helps that they also tend to make good friends with Eniripsa's.

>>52355340
The next season is supposed to air q2 2017, which is amazing because we've been waiting for it for like 5 years.
>>
>>52355368
what? Anime has its origins in disney style animation
>>
>>52355366
Goddamn, all the good stuff is done in flash.

That combat though, for some reason I'm reminded of Madness Combat

>>52355368
THE CIRCLES

WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

>>52355371
I'll be sure to catch up on it when I can. I'm already behind on JoJo and literally everything else, and now I have to add this to the list? End me now anons
>>
>>52355311
>No mention of DHB
it was almost perfect, you were so close, DHB is integral to /pfg/'s downfall.
>>
>>52355311
>hating on vilderavn
>defending sslarn
>no mention of DHB
Confirmed for vilderavn
>>
>>52355371
Oh I know, I main sacrier, and if we're going by game terms they'd also be able to get bonus HP equal to the HD of their allies (Or twice, I can't remember how those two abilities fucnctioned) Damage absorbtion after certain attacks, self harming attacks, absurd movement abilites, and the ability to heal allies AND put up a protective barrier that lets them swap places when they take an attack by stabbing themselves.
>>
File: SendInTheClowns.jpg (40KB, 534x448px) Image search: [Google]
SendInTheClowns.jpg
40KB, 534x448px
How do you use a combat-focused character in non-combat situations? Particularly, what can a combat character do in long (6 days already) infiltration situations. He's passing as a guard for now.
>>
File: file.png (176KB, 625x315px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
176KB, 625x315px
>>52355311
I fucking lost it, and then I proceeded to lose it another half dozen times.
>>
>>52353629
Jesus christ they REALLY don't like TWF actually working, do they? TWF as it currently works should be fucking free. TWF, the core feat, should then allow both attacks as a standard action. Not at -4, not with destroyed precision damage, just fucking -2/-2 god damn man
>>
>>52355311
>no DHB
Come on
>>
>>52355407
t. rory player
>>
>>52355407
I wonder how RoryAnon feels that he's made it this far this fast.
>>
>>52355383
fun fact, because it's french they don't have a problem originally modelling characters nude and then putting shit in front of them later. One of the official movies has a character in a seethrough babydoll with shown nipples, who proceeds to shove something up the ass of a creature in the room

french dont give a fuck about western moral policing characters have canonically banged offscreen
>>
File: 1445573129811.png (564KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1445573129811.png
564KB, 500x738px
>>52355321
Because it's French.
>>
Do thrashing dragon maneuvers that let you attack with both weapons incur TWF penalties?
>>
>>52355424
That wasn't me, anon. I have an alibi

I was writing stuff for Blood Mountain
>>
>>52355427
Better yet, teenagers have canonically banged offscreen and thereby conceived children
>>
>>52355438
Yes.
>>
>>52355012
I think it's crap I have to wait till August.
>>
>>52355427
That's not some quirky French thing, that's just good work when animating. SquareEnix models nipples onto their characters, most recently FFXV for example
>>
>>52355427
Characters have canonically banged, gotten knocked up, gotten married and had kids off screen. I just hope Rubilax isn't in the room
>>
>tfw you'll never get to ERP with DHB
why even live
>>
So for a warlord hedgewitch gestalt, Which stat line is better?
>10 STR, 18 DEX, 14 CON, 10 INT, 10 WIS, 18 CHA
or
>>10 STR, 20 DEX, 14 CON, 10 INT, 8 WIS, 16 CHA

How needed is the +2 charisma and wisdom compared to +2 dex?
>>
>>52355443
These events happen in and are almost explicitly referenced throughout season 2
>>
>two Minos Skalds
>one is a fucking minotaur
>the other is a draph daddy

Jesus WWW. What's even going on.
>>
>>52355311
>Sslaran has a handle on this
I laughed way too hard.
>>
Can I use linguistics to forge a letter of marriage between me and the daughter of the duke?
>>
File: The avenue.jpg (325KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The avenue.jpg
325KB, 1920x1080px
>>52355427
Remember when the innocent main characters walked through the seedy part of Brakmar?
>>
>>52355477
the draph daddy is accurate to the setting docs at least

Minotaur needs to get his shit together.
>>
>>52355477
>one is a minotaur

Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>52355477
Hold on, let me do what /pfg/ does:
But none of them are *real* daddies~ We need a big-dicked daddie~ There's too many skinny animu fuccbois~ Why won't the *real* men come and fuck my face until my jaw breaks~?
>>
>>52355485
Pretty sure that's the purpose of linguistics yeah.
>>
>>52355503
>Skinny animu fuccbois
>the first male submission is an angry cat with a shotgun

get yer shit together anon
>>
>>52355503
Well if GMs picked manly men we'd have manly men to have greentexts about.
>>
If my character starts vomiting black stuff, who should I visit to give me the cure?
>>
>>52355510
>>52355512
It's a parody shitpost, son, ye're s'posed t'laugh.
>Nice boy, but he's about as sharp as a bag o' hammers.
>>
>>52355512
Didn't the last 3 /pfg/ games that closed all take the most masculine men in the listings?
>>
>>52355528
A priest?
I mean, whether it's a mundane sickness or some kinda demon fuckery, your local cleric is probably best equipped.
>>
>>52355491
I think at that point only Amalia and Yugo still had their innocence. And yugo kinda lost that like, 3 episodes later
>>
>>52355491
And they were advertising gender swap potions too. So its presumable that most of the 'prostitutes' there were actually men.
>>
>>52355553
Also I think that that sign said something about orgies
>>
>>52355536
IIRC, Dragons 2 had...

>a trap (not a daddy)
>a punchgirl (not a daddy)
>Jessica Rabbit (not a daddy)
>a princess (not a daddy)
>a rat (not a daddy)
>and Memedog (the closest thing to a "daddy" that got taken in?)

So... I mean, I guess? They didn't take Ulfric or Philo Ranken or any of the other buff daddies.
>>
>>52355578
>Ulfric
>daddy
Ulfric's player here. Please stop.
>>
>>52355578
smash the R@
>>
>>52355585
Ulfric never came off as a 'daddy'

More like an edgy hotblooded dude

so i liked him.
>>
>>52355553
Makes it better, somehow.

Pic not super related.
>>
>>52355578
>and Memedog (the closest thing to a "daddy" that got taken in?)
Well, if the party gets over his initial problems, he might be a dad yet
>>
>>52355578
I was thinking about Winston in HR and whatever the butler was in HV. Granted, HR had like, 2 male apps that seemed like they were actually trying.
>>
>>52355553
That's because men make better lovers than women.
>>
>>52355604
Jesus christ Rory. You're going to ruin that flatdragon with a pregnancy.
>>
>>52355596
There are permenant genderswap potions in the setting too. They just got temporary ones AND got scammed.
>>
>>52355592
Thanks. Was going for a Kanji kind of feel more than Dojima.
>>
>>52355585
>>52355586
>>52355592
There were enough male submissions that one could CONCIEVABLY have created a party of masculine, hotblooded men, but the only ultra-masculine fellow to get in was Memedog.

>>52355604
Didn't his player offhandedly mention that he might have left a few kids around the inner sea? Being a sailor and a bit of a dick he probably would've left a litter or two with a barmaid.

>>52355615
Aurory best ship when?
>>
>>52355621
>Aurory
That's so fucking sunk it opened up a portal into abyssal realms.
>>
File: 6CSJ.jpg (25KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
6CSJ.jpg
25KB, 500x270px
There are no women in the guard. The guard is filled with women disguised as men.
>>
>>52355621
Riozis is best ship though
>>
>>52355634
Don't worry

Apparently things will get better but ONLY if Rory wears the dang collar...

>>52355637
But really, it was actually Rory, DISGUISED as Rinka
>>
>>52355596
Miranda one of the best Ecaflips. That shit got lawfully consummated.
>>
>>52355491
I think that neon sign is saying something about the price of orgies.
>>
>>52355578
Granted,
Brejik, Irving, and one other dad-type made honorable mention. I think it was just luck (and birb dick) that created that party.
>>
>>52355651
She act's like an Enutrof though
Unless of course she realizes that starting and owning a business is one of the biggest gambles anyone can take.
>>
>>52355621
Never, that's obviously not best ship, especially when you consider how willing he was to betray her trust like that.
>>
>>52355689
hence why Rinka x Liozis is the best ship
>>
I am so, SO glad that no insecure fucktards have signed up for Legacy of Fire with a daddy schtick.

...fuck, just jinxed it.
>>
>>52355467
Help with this?
>>
>>52355578
>>52355621
>>52355689
>tfw no Animal Farm
>>
>>52355711
objectively a garbage ship
>>
File: WakfugodsEcaflip.jpg (386KB, 836x600px) Image search: [Google]
WakfugodsEcaflip.jpg
386KB, 836x600px
>>52355666
Nah, enutrofs are rich misers, they hoard wealth because they literally need to be able to buy their way into heaven.

Eca's are about luck, wealth and to some extent gambling. Miranda started a business selling stuff from her husband's old adventuring career.
>>
>The player uses communist terms, such as working class, to trigger a revolution of the peasants and guards.
>>
>>52355697
Could've used a deceptively cunning fat merchant, or a cunning vizier-esque guy, or an old reformed bandit. Ain't enough cliches in it.
>>
File: Kono Megu Oh Yea.png (910KB, 911x765px) Image search: [Google]
Kono Megu Oh Yea.png
910KB, 911x765px
>>52355716
>he thinks I'm talking about the ship
I'm talkin' party comp my dude
>>
>>52355689
RoryAnon is looking like he's going through a redemption arc, so there's that. He might just turn out to be a decent fellow after all.

He has discussed getting a cat familiar with the sage archetype and turning him into a cute boy so that he can terrorize Rinka with him
>>
>>52355606
Did DHB count as "trying"?
>>
>>52355697
I'm not sure anyone signed up to WWW as a daddy either.

Half the guys are masculine dudes and the draph is just some vagrant good ol' boy.
>>
>>52355727
have the proles promptly execute him because every adventurer is Bourgeois as fuck.
>>
Does Primal Warrior stance affect reach?
>>
Woah woah wait hold on, what?

There's no shitposting about PLD in here? Or am I just ctrl+f'ing wrong?
>>
>>52355477
>Two Skalds
>Two Alchemists
>Two Investigators

why
>>
>>52355765
Jinx.
>>
>>52355725
Actually, Only really Ruel's a miser and he's not exactly favored by Enutrof as a result (Or maybe he is, we don't know.) Most enutrofs have a policy of "Earn big, spend big"
>>
>>52355695
I kinda wanna see Zevorykalyukanar taking Atolm like a power-bottom big sister, "teaching" him thoroughly to 'put her in her place'.
>>
>>52355768
fucked if i know
>>
>>52355765
CASHMERE CASHMERE CASHMERE
>>
>>52355754
I mean he probably made an effort but I don't think he had any shot being so out of place. I was mostly referring to the apps that were obviously incomplete and didn't look like they'd ever be finished though.
>>
>>52355758
Make it two draphs. I just realized I can't actually be a minotaur.

I really wanted to pull off Elite Tauren Chieftain too.
>>
File: AAAALRIIIIIGHT MAXIMIZED.gif (451KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
AAAALRIIIIIGHT MAXIMIZED.gif
451KB, 400x225px
>>52355732
>mfw that spoiler
IT LIVES ON IN SPIRIT
>>
>>52355794
MEMEC@ RIDES AGAIN!
>>
What are the age rules for aasimar? I heard something of an errata changing them. Is that true?
>>
>>52355732
Why must you bully the rat
>>
You ever post an app for memes, then contemplated dropping out of fear that you might actually get selected?
>>
>>52355812
The errata was retarded, ask your GM
>>
>>52355817
Because

First we bully the rat

Then we seduce her

Then memedog and MEMEC@ REBORN Eiffel tower the rat
>>
>>52355727

Have him teach them to sing The Internationale
or La Marseillaise while they murder stinking nobles.
>>
>>52355765
It turns out that PLD even at the height of its lifespan can't stand up to Dragon memes, and probably not to RotJR memes.
>>
>>52355826
horrid ship
>>
>>52355826
Hey now, don't you go abusing your pets now
>>
>>52355834
It isn't shipping, it's putting a load in the cargo bay

>>52355841
>The cat is smarter than its owner
>The owner is a dick and turns the cat into a cute boy
>The owner realizes that, hey... that boy is /kinda cute/
>They fall in love

Rory X his pet cat, fuck, if that becomes a thing I'll boil my own boots and eat them for stew
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>52355833
Well I know one way to "fix" that
>>
>>52355849
obvious bamboozle
>>
>>52355849
you're shit at this and i am offended I have to give you a (you) to say so
>>
>>52355848
>Rory X his pet cat,

I mean hey, that's one way to keep Rory from humiliating any more players.
>>
>Since the death of Aroden, the number of tiefling and aasimar births has increased, and it continues to increase every year. Researchers initially attributed the rise in tiefling births to the growing power of House Thrune and other fiendish factions in the wake of Aroden’s death, but this does not explain the corresponding rise in aasimar births. It appears the two must be somehow linked, but so far the nature of such a link—and what it might portend—remains unknown.

Huh, Papa Aroden was so pro-humanity, that special bloodlines manifested less under him.
>>
>>52355849
People will actually fall for this joke.

Hell, I'm going to choose to fall for this. Why not.
>>
>>52355869
Inb4 RoryAnon models the cat after Ephraim for shits and giggles
>>
>>52355871
>Blast, Hell and the Abyss keep spitting up more Tiefling. How will we deal with this?
>I got a plan, but it's going to involve a lot of alcohol.
>>
File: Cat is not for sexual.png (109KB, 476x696px) Image search: [Google]
Cat is not for sexual.png
109KB, 476x696px
>>52355848
>>52355869
>>52355885
This is taking one twist and turn too many for me
>>
FotJR: All tumbling down edition

The cast!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PQWsyvHwa5mjUGqzSSkq-k2W4QHQ4J44O380sVpqKzM/pub

At the end of last time:
>Seeing Ameiko's bruises and feeling she's in danger, Quinn leaves Tia with her at the Rusty Dragon to keep watch, while the rest of the party goes exploring
>Actually she left behind Aster but they swapped without telling the party
>They stumble into the glassworks and see GOBLINS and DEAD PEOPLE everywhere

Between last time and this time:
>GM asks Aster player for private session with Ameiko
>They go in not sure whether to expect lewds or not
>Nope it's comfy RP with Ameiko and she's going around serving customers despite her injuries-
>But then they fail a perception check and Ameiko's disappeared
>Panic.jpg
>Aster sprints out of the dragon, frantically asking people where Ameiko went, and rooftop jumps across half of Sandpoint
>See a pair of cloaked figures entering the glassworks, go full batman: Aster casts Darkness around herself, leaps down from the roof at them as they scream, then questions them as she strips them down for weapons
>It was a young couple going into the glassworks to have sex on a dare
>Aster leaves them naked with an ominous 'tresspassing is forbidden' as she sees the rest of her party enter the glassworks

And now, this session:
>Saboten player moving apartments, Sweettooth player ded from irl
>Etan and Rubio are already in rage mode, cut down more goblins, the rest flee into the basement
>Aster and Quinn check the rest of the glassworks since Quinn can phase through walls and doors: they find a whole bunch of empty rooms and nothing else
>Rubio in the basement spends an embarrassingly long time trading bad rolls with a goblin, as Tia finds a tunnel and investigates and Etan checks more doors (opening a door is a move action that's crazy)
>Empty
>Empty
>Oh hey this one's locked
>Quinn arrives, says she's on it, ghosts through the door...

(Despair incoming)
>>
New Thread

>>52355975
>>52355975
>>52355975
>>52355975
>>
>>52356081
Huuuuuuuh.
>>
>>52356081
She got the knott
>>
>>52355943
>>52356081
I just realized I forgot to check and see if the gnoll was actually male or not
>>
>>52356135
Gnolls are based on hyenas, female hyenas dominate their society, and they even have fake dicks to rape males with. Hyenas are fucked up.
>>
>>52355943
[Edited version with slightly less explicit wording, oops]
(Apparently potential spoiler for SotJR in here, blacked out)

>Quinn goes silent for a bit after entering the locked room, as PMs happen
>Rubio finally finishes the goblin, as Aster arrives down the stairs
>Initiative tracker vanishes
>Rubio asks through the locked door if Quinn's okay
>"Ugh! No! Get in here!"
>Tia rushes back while Etan uses Fox's Strength to smash the door down--
>Inside are Ameiko, tied up and gagged, and Quinn, naked and being choked and assaulted by a gnoll
>Aster asks zero questions and reacts with the speed of a readied action, teleporting in and with cold fury nat 20'ing its head off
>GM fiats Quinn provides a flank for sneak attack because she's on the other side of it keeping it distracted, in a manner of speaking

>What happened was that Quinn entered the door, saw Ameiko two seconds from getting penetrated, bodyslammed the enemy, but then missed with her aether pulse. It was going to go back to Ameiko, but Quinn sacrificed her chance to escape to stand in its way instead, and then... yeah.

>The beast dies instantly, but the trauma is left on the party
>Rubio and Aster stab the corpse a few more times for good measure
>Rubio tends to Ameiko and Aster is in shock, realising it's her fault because she let Ameiko run off
>To Aster this is kind of the equivalent of someone accidentally sending their mom to hospital ICU after giving them the wrong morning pills by accident
>Quinn is shaken and hugs Aster for support but this just makes it worse
>Tia is also in shock and not sure what to do
>Meanwhile Rubio manages to somehow be the most level headed as he starts arranging to take everyone back to shelter
>On the side Etan is still reeling at all his coworkers being dead
>If only Saboten and Sweettooth were here
>Session end

At least we saved Ameiko from what SotJR couldn't

>>52356135
Well, you could say it was... pretty clearly male.
>>
>>52356155
Anon, that's why I said that

>>52356159
See the other anon's post
>>
>>52356159
It's not even sure, see >>52356155, even in nature females rape males to assert dominance.
>>
>>52356169
Oh! I sort of knew that but forgot.

Who knows, then.
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.