[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1218: Baby Its Cold Outside Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 586
Thread images: 98

File: JC OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50613669
>>
How do you comfy, Jumpers?
>>
Can Duplication from Rust make mundane copies of non-mundane items, or can you not even try? It's not really clear on that part.
>>
>>50625642
With a lot of magic. I didn't get the comfy couch, but I've been trying to create something like it using adaptive spells that change things as your comfort levels and needs adjust, and actually does so slightly precognitively, so it reacts to uncomfortableness you never actually feel.
>>
>>50625642
A warm cocoa during the snowy winter.

Of course, me and my waifu are sharing a blanket next to the fire.
>>
So, people have said good things about the healing capabilities of Narnia's Apple of Life, but how good are they? In comparison to Apostle from Gate? Regeneration from Infamous? Omega Healing Factor?
>>
>>50625817
Probably better than the second one but the other two are just absurdly bullshit.
>>
Does anyone know if there is a way to clone magical creatures? Things like elementals or spirits, or some types of phoenixes?
>>
Would anybody have replicators in Original Star Trek?
>>
>>50625848
>the other two are just absurdly bullshit.
Eh, an Apostle's survival is pretty good, but the actual "knit their wounds together" part isn't so impressive.
>>
File: ThefewtheproudtheWizardpeople.jpg (390KB, 1600x1095px) Image search: [Google]
ThefewtheproudtheWizardpeople.jpg
390KB, 1600x1095px
>>50625876
Could probably do it with a personalized version of this jutsu.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mirrored_Sudden_Attacker_Technique
>>
>>50625876
Things with absolutely no biology to speak of are very hard to clone.
You might be able to get some headway with NGE perks for learning angel biology.
It might help with spiritual yet also physical beings.

Your real best bet is to use a more freeform system of magic to pull it off. Either that or some kind of ice assassin doppleganger trick that isn't made out of ice.
>>
File: sleeping kitty snuggly.jpg (57KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping kitty snuggly.jpg
57KB, 564x752px
>>50625642
I have a fireplace in every room for this specific purpose. I don't know where the smoke goes... I should probably do something about that. I have knitted sweaters for all my companions and kids. I have "Mama's Pride and Joy" written on the back of my kids's ugly sweaters, and I have magically made it so that the sweaters grow with them. I always make sure Howie, my Decidueye, always has a snuggly cape! And Whimsy, the Whimsicott, has a huge fluffy white sweater that makes her look like a snuggly sheep.

Lewyn's used to the cold because he's the prince of a country where it snows year-round. Colress always brags about how his long jacket can "adapt to every single climate!" possible so he doesn't need the sweater but sometimes I see him wearing the sweater I made for him under the coat. He's weird like that.

Domon hates the sweater I made for him and he never wears it... I made it with love, Domon, please, just, wear it once, please. I know you have a big red cape but :c

George absolutely loves it! He never ever takes it off!

I snuggle with my spouses in the big huge blankets I made too.
>>
>>50625631
I swear to God, this song follows me everywhere this time of the year. Can't even drive to the store without hearing it.
>>
>>50625876
I would suggest Geneforge as that's sort of what shapers do with shaping magic. There are some creations that are basically just a kind of spirit, the magic system can do it, it would just be down to experimenting to get it right.
>>
>>50625642
Sunbathe in the summer next to a pool with a good book on the tablet. I might have an inflatable doughnut to float on the surface if I get too hot.

Put the fire on in the winter and chill out under the kotatsu while shitposting on some site.
>>
So what are all the places where you can get "stat connecters"?

Akame ga Kill has Most Beautiful, Most Powerful; LoL has Might; Smite has one for magic/strength; GL:tAS has Fight Smarter AND Harder; SupCom has one for psionics/charisma...

Oh, yeah. And RWBY arguably has one for "soul" and physicality.

Did I miss anything?
>>
Hey what did Gaunlet say he was going to do to fix the Lintha Capstone Drawback? Just wondering cause I liked the Minish Cap and his work on GHQ enough to check out his other work and then I did a little archive skimming but now I'm bushed and I still haven't figured out what he was going to do.
>>
>>50625817
>Apostle from Gate?
This one is far better than than the apple but has downsides, only regenerates destroyed flesh so a severed piece will need to be reattached or destroyed before you can heal the injury that severed it. On the plus side it would require means beyond those of GATE's fantasy world to actually kill you.

>Regeneration from Infamous?
Hard to say, Regeneration does not provide immortality but would probably let you survive greater injuries. Recovering from multiple bullet wounds rapidly where as the witch died to a mauling.

>Omega Healing Factor?
This one is better, total regeneration from as little as a drop of blood with no strings attached.
>>
>>50625903
Not quite what I'm after, but damn that's useful.

>>50625907
A good start, thanks.

>>50625919
Well, that's a good idea then, a good base at the very least. Thanks.
>>
>>50625949
>the witch died to a mauling.
I think it's worth noting that it was God/Jesus who did the mauling. But yeah, it's slightly over-hyped.
>>
>>50625876
D&D has a clone spell that makes an inert duplicate of a creature if you have a piece of its flesh. The use the duelist ring from Sunless Seas or something else to give it a soul. Technically the Twins perk from Austin Powers would let you clone something once.
>>
>>50625944
Adorkable from Arrowverse kind of links your intelligence to your attractiveness, as the more intelligence you can show off the more attractive you become.

I think I might be understanding it wrong, but Prana Burst from Fate lets you boost your physical stats with mana, which is close to what you're looking for, just not a direct connection.
>>
>>50625949
Wouldn't Regeneration from Infamous also get better if you have a source of your conduit power?
>>
>>50625974
Would that clone spell work with something like a fire or earth elemental? Or maybe a jar of air elemental?
>>
>>50625983
Yes but that just makes it faster and it is probably better than the apple in that area without that boost. Still a useful feature to note I suppose.
>>
Guide to Thread's waifus:

Choose Red, if you are into Demons and Macro
Choose Spyro if you are into Dragons and Mega/Giga macro
Choose Val if you are into Vore.
Choose Heavens if you are racist against moons
Choose Worm

Someone help me with this
>>
>>50626002
>Choose Worm
>Someone help me with this
But it's already complete.
There's no competition here.
Competition implies the other candidates have a chance.
Worm is best waifu.
>>
>>50626002
>Val if you are into Vore.
Wat?
>>
>>50626016
Val eats people, by the billions.
>>
>>50625991
From the thing I got it from:
>To create the duplicate, you must have a piece of flesh (not hair, nails, scales, or the like) with a volume of at least 1 cubic inch that was taken from the original creature’s living body.
I guess it lies on how you determine flesh, honestly not sure.
>>
>>50626011
>>50626016
Nonono, choose Worm if the if statements aren't true for other waifus.

And even if they are, get Worm too
>>
>>50626016
You should see last Thread discussion with Val about dining experiences with her
>>
>>50626023
Hmmm. I'll try to keep it in mind, but I'm not sure... What's the spells name?
>>
>>50625885
According to http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Replicator the Federation as of TOS era only had big industrial (planet-based) replicators, they hadn't yet developed it enough to put it on ships.
>>
>>50626036
Just called Clone.
>>
>>50626047
Appropriate. Thanks.
>>
>>50626002
Are you people really making a Jumpchain CYOA like the one gen has with cyoa makers.
>>
>>50626040
Alright, but shouldn't other races have better, more advanced replicators? From what I know of the series, the Vulcans hadn't yet given over everything, and other factions like the Klingons or Romulan's are way more technologically advanced.
>>
>>50625642
Bathing in the blood of my enemies.
>>
>>50626032
She eats her partners and then revives them with magic for the next "date". . . that is fucked but I guess she is a jumper after all.
>>
File: aYw2XgN_700b.jpg (20KB, 700x308px) Image search: [Google]
aYw2XgN_700b.jpg
20KB, 700x308px
>>50626095
>>
>>50626040
>>50626074
It does say that a species known as the Assigners had working replicators. They're apparently 1000 light years away from earth so if you look at the planets in that range you could probably find them.
>>
File: 1480347780612s.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1480347780612s.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
>>50626100
>9gag
>>
>>50626113
Just a prank bro.
>>
Is there are reason to use LoL's utterly shite companion supplement when you have your weight' worth in Blue Feathers?
>>
>>50626134
Blue Feathers require marriage or at the very least romance.
>>
File: thisisfunnytome.png (22KB, 565x149px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfunnytome.png
22KB, 565x149px
>>50626141
>>
/jc/, I have a question. I plan on doing Dark Souls and DS3 as my first and second jumps, so now that I have a proper goal in life; how in the actual fuck am I supposed to become an everlasting dragon? Do I make smoothies out of dragon scales or something?
>>
File: 1395005931742.gif (2MB, 461x288px) Image search: [Google]
1395005931742.gif
2MB, 461x288px
>>50626134
Yes, there's no guarantee that any of them will marry you. Also, it violates the spirit of it, so if you don't want to be a dick in your imagination game there's that too.
>>
File: Laughing skeleton.gif (327KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing skeleton.gif
327KB, 1280x687px
>>50626141
>>
>>50626153
Well first of all you'll want to get return so that you can return with a suitable combo to solve this problem.
>>
File: u_needa_git_gud.gif (5MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
u_needa_git_gud.gif
5MB, 640x360px
>>50626153
>first and second jumps
I am 99% sure that what you want to do is literally impossible with what you can get in either jump.
>>
>>50626153
Considering even the greatest scientists and magicians with decades to centuries to possible thousands of years could not accomplish that, even when one of them was already a dragon, you're not going to be doing it with just what's in those jumps.
>>
>>50626074
Are you thinking of the Enterprise era with Captain Archer rather than the Original Series era with Captain Kirk?
>>
>>50626174
>>50626177
Well, no one ever said it was a short-term goal. I take it that it's probably going to be mostly a matter of time and research? And probably horribly immoral experimentation?
>>
>>50626177
>decades to centuries to possible thousands of years could not accomplish that

I agree for the most part, but they don't exactly have the most optimal conditions to study. You know -- with how the world has been for awhile?
>>
>>50626158
Oh, look. It's the true best waifu.
>>
>>50626179
...I'm not sure? I've only ever really watched TG and a few episodes of the original series on Netflix.
>>
>>50626192
>mostly a matter of time and research?
Doubtful. The Everlasting Dragons were integral, natural parts of the primordial world. If you don't do it in-jump, I'd say your chances are slim.
>>
>>50626194
>with how the world has been for awhile?
Except that the scientists in DsK3 lived in their own little fortress of autism?
>>
>>50626194
Seath was alive since the Age of Fire began man, and this was basically his lifelong dream. And that dude in DS2, Aldia or whatever, was alive back when that kingdom wasn't fucked to hell too.
>>
how hard is it to kill the fire dragon in the gate drawback
>>
>>50626409
You need high explosives at minimum.
>>
>>50626203
Ah. Well, Enterprise era with Archer, yeah the Vulcans are still holding back a lot of tech and the Klingons and Romulans are technologically ahead (but not by a lot). By the in-universe period of the Original Series era with Kirk, the Vulcans are part of the Federation and have shared much of their tech (note: excluding the psychic stuff), while the Federation has caught up with the Klingons and Romulans (and are more or less in a technological arms race with them).
>>
Jump 219: Mega Man Battle Network
>Justice: Things set to rights. Karma restored.
>Location: The Undernet
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Internet Hate (+200)
Anonymous hates me? ... so, it's the /tg/ thread as usual, right?
>Criminal Dealings (1150, Drop-In)
Knowing my way around the Undernet is rather useful, considering that's where I'm starting. I should visit the king of the undernet. Serenade is interesting.
>System Infiltration (1050)
Technically I already have administrator access to virtually everything, but knowing how to take them apart is always useful.
>Data Weaponry (900, Drop-In)
If I can't use battle chips, I need some sort of weapon. It'll be amusing when I use this in the real world too, weapons pulled out of thin air.
>Get Ability (600, Drop-In)
The utility of this is quite limited through the rest of my chain unless it also applies to robotic enemies in the real world, honestly - there are not a lot of places that have enemies that are made of data otherwise. But as long as it's an AI, they're still made out of data, right?
>Navi Customizer (0)
Again, no battle chips means I need some way to change things around. Being able to tweak my stats as needed is useful, not to mention certain other details. I wonder if this is restricted only to my navi form, or if I can use this more widely?
>Cool Emblem (Free)
Everyone's stuck with one.
>Game Collection (Free, Drop-In)
I'm going to find Lan Hikari and give him this, just for fun.

Also, going to derail every major plot preemptively, because I don't recall any of the MMBN plots being memorable aside from like... Alpha being a thing. Might have to smack some scientists down for being too full of themselves to listen to anyone else though.

I do intend to find out whether Serenade is male or female though, last I knew there was still some dispute on that. And then I'm going to use my data manipulation powers to fix the damage to Bass.EXE since he was damaged, if memory serves.
>>
Jump 220: Mega Man Classic
>The Lovers, reversed: Irresponsibility and indecision.
This is a setting full of kid robots, basically. Why shouldn't I enjoy not needing to be responsible for a while?
>Apparent age: 16
>Setting: Megaman Megamix
Well, it's not a setting that takes itself TOO seriously, but it's not self-parodying or 24/7 comedy. I can get behind this. At least until the Stardroids show up. Then the kid gloves come off.
>Identity: Light Number (-100)
Huh. I've got a serial number... DLN... hm, no, there's not a number there, just the DLN scratched out. How nice.
>Drawbacks: Comm Chatter (+100), Unstable Prototype (+200), Faulty Power Core (+300)
Well, that explains a lot; I'm a testbed that got thrown out on the scrap heap while incomplete, and I've got the same sort of flaw in my power system that Proto has. Pretty sure I wasn't supposed to come online, let alone be self-aware enough to start cobbling things back together. And somehow Roll got my number. I'm sure she'll be bugging me. Constantly.
>Basic Robotics (1400)
Well, if I'm going to pull myself together, I should at least have half a clue what I'm doing. I'm sure this is probably not going to be enough to fix my power supply, but it should at least make me not look like a skeletal frame with wires everywhere.
>Civilian Mode (Free, Light Number)
Oh hey a non-threatening unpowered appearance! How handy.
>Solar Powered (1300, Light Number)
At least I don't have to rely on my faulty power core ALL of the time. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on the beach, though. I wonder if I can somehow hook myself up to solar panels so I can do maintenance on my core, somewhere down the line?
>Robot Master Builder (700)
Oh, here we go. Now I know how to make my own robot masters if I need to. More importantly... with this, I should be able to bring myself completely up to modern spec! Assuming, of course, that I can actually work on myself without having to be offline in order to get said upgrades.
>>
>>50626450
>Weapon Copy System (400, Light Number)
Like I said. A test bed. It certainly doesn't hurt that putting things back together gave me what ended up being a functional copy of the weapon copy system that the blue bomber got, right?
>Plasma Buster (Free, Light Number)
Well, when it's using its default ammo it's not full-auto and it doesn't charge, but I can still plink something to death if I must.
>Beam Saber (0)
Now we're talking. I mean, sure, if I wanted to I could whip out a lightsaber, but quite frankly this thing is much more powerful. We can chalk this up to being an early prototype weapon that works when it shouldn't as well.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that sometime during the early Megamix plot, I'm going to come across Rock and Roll and (against my better judgement) give them a way to contact me. Which Roll never. Stops. Using.

Yes, Roll, I know what those robots are. No, Roll, I don't need you to call for help. Yes, Roll, I know my power core is offline and I could be moving faster if I would just get it repaired but dad kind of threw me out without realizing I was alive. No, I don't hold a grudge but will you SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO ORDER A SANDWICH.

Also I'm going to punch Bass somehow. And then let him punch me back. Because this is a thing. Gotta toughen him up a little and realize that being the strongest robot means more than just raw power.
>>
>>50626428
>Klingons and Romulans are technologically ahead (but not by a lot)

ISTR they're ahead enough in that period that Earth would lose in a fight against either, but they're too busy fighting each other to risk a war big enough on a second front (and they've got other enemies as well that might take advantage too)
>>
>>50626462
When the Stardroids come and throw everything into total disarray, starting to take down all the robot masters in the world ... well, I'm going to put myself in the way. Literally just stand there, in front of the robots Terra's arrived to dispatch, with nothing but myself and a white beam saber.

Beam sabers are bullshit, my sword skills are absolutely ridiculous, combat precognition is even more ridiculous, and by that point I'm really hoping that I've either repaired my core or somehow rigged a replacement. If I can at least fight Terra to a standstill, I should be able to ensure that the world doesn't fall deeply enough into despair to power up Darkstar significantly, meaning that if Sunstar pops out, he'll be underpowered and relatively easier picking.

Also I might possibly see how well the local tech interfaces with Jumper Bullshit Technology(tm) because it's a fun way to be and it means that everyone here is not nearly as badly off when it comes to all of those insane out-of-context villains toward the end of Gigamix, not to mention it might help make robots be seen as an actual species rather than just disposable tools. I hope. Because that limited lifespan law nonsense has GOT to be prevented.

Sigh.

I'm going to have to turn on the charisma perks and try to influence that, aren't I?
>>
Jump 221: Mega Man X
>Two of Pentacles (Change), reversed: Industrious yet unreliable actions. Furious activity producing negligible results.
Well, so much for trying to change the plot and kill Sigma, then.
>Identity: Drop-In
Actually, I'm bringing along my body from Mega Man Classic rather than going with a human body. Except I'm pretty sure that Megamix/Gigamix aren't canon for MMX, or were at least completely forgotten, so this will probably not end well.
>Drawbacks: High-Value Target (+300), Mistaken Maverick (+300)
... uh, maybe that wasn't the smartest of ideas considering I'm not in anyone's records and suddenly there's an S-rank equivalent machine running around...
>Chassis Upgrade (x3) (1300)
An upgrade to this extent puts me way above what I had before, and on par with some of the most advanced maverick hunters. Points well spent.
>Survival Instincts (1250, Drop-In)
Speaking of points well spent, having a gut feeling of when things will go wrong and how to deal with it, on top of my clairvoyance perks, will most certainly come in handy.
>Ingenuity (1100, Drop-In)
Using the environment to my favor rather than relying on brute force is a very useful thing, even if this isn't Hitman: The Jump where I run around in a black suit with a red tie trying to make everyone's death look like an accident.
>>
>>50626475
>V.W.E.S (500)
Another copy weapon system? That makes sixteen slots of borrowed weapons that I can keep. (Or twenty-one. I'm still not entirely certain which. I'd like to think that they all sort of stack, though.)
>Select Fire (300)
>Second Buster (0)
Relying on brute force has its advantages. I feel like someone's Original Character. (Donut Steel could be a reploid name, after all.) Dual full-auto busters... a pity that multiple copy weapons doesn't translate into being able to use different weapons at once, but there's got to be SOME limit to things after all.

You know what I consider furious and futile activity? Showing up during X's first boss fight with Sigma and chopping off his arm with my own beam saber. Also rezzing Zero because... well, come on, he wasn't going to stay dead anyway. And then continuing the trend, showing up when reploids decide to go maverick and slapping them upside the head in the hopes that they'll get some sense.

Except the viral mavericks, who just get a beam saber to the face.

I'm kind of wondering when I decided to stop taking my chain seriously and instead troll the villains. It wasn't that long ago, but it seems the most natural thing in the world now. I guess it's just the nature of video game jumps.
>>
Jump 222: Mega Man Zero
>Two of Wands (Dominion), reversed: Failing to articulate goals or establish a vision for the future.
Maybe I should have been more clear about the goals of the resistance. It's easy to be against a cause. It's hard to have everyone agree on what should replace it.
>Location: Neo-Arcadian Desert
>Identity: Resistance (-100)
Well, the two of these things kind of go together, so.
>Drawbacks: Hibernation Sickness (+300)
Gee, if only I had something like nine companions who I could rely on to bring me around to myself, even if I won't really remember it all until the end of the jump. Some of whom are also me and have the more important of my abilities. Not suicidal enough to take the drawback where I grant all of my abilities to someone else while weakening myself, though. If they don't die of information overlord immediately, it's a decade of Xanatos speed chess, and that's a very tiring way to spend things.
>Combat Analysis (Free, Resistance)
Well, this is going to be useful, isn't it? Multitasking during combat, pinpointing weak points easier...
>Combat Augments (1100, Resistance)
And being more able to fight. Granted, this would normally put me close to what you could get with a few purchases of Chassis Upgrade in the previous jump, but with a stronger emphasis on agility. Good thing I'm bringing that beam saber with me, isn't it?
>Paragon (900, Resistance)
It's been a little while since I've gotten a charisma perk. This one seems very positive, as long as I make sure not to do anything too stupid with it.
>EX Skills (600, Resistance)
Again, since I brought my beam saber along with me, this should be a very useful perk to have - gaining combat techniques from defeating enemies sounds familiar, but applying it to melee combat is a new thing entirely.
>Assistant (400)
So cultist-chan looks cute in a labcoat and glasses. Who knew?
>Brothers In Arms (0)
Everyone else gets to be resistance reploids. Hooray! The important part is that they're here.
>>
>>50626484
So I pop up before the beginning of the first Mega Man Zero game, eh? Hm. I think much of what we're going to be doing to change things is going to involve upgrading the local technology (because I have companions who can do that - did you think they just sat on their laurels?), giving them power generators to let their supplies stretch further, and hopefully having Ceci help Ciel with her research into fixing the energy crisis.

When the time comes that Zero has to be recovered from where they find him, I'm going to make sure to tag along, and I'm going to make sure that things do not go according to canonBy which I mean, sure, they're going to retrieve Zero just fine - but when Neo Arcadia comes in, the better-armed resistance will have parity as far as firepower and armor goes, and there will be myself and a couple of my companions acting as elites to ensure that we get out of there without casualties.

And then Zero and I can be amnesia buddies! Woo!

Also when Weil shows up I'm pretty sure the alternate me's that have clairvoyance are going to go 'hey, Omega and Weil are bad news and we need to kill them RIGHT THE FECK NOW'. Which we will do. Because I have a beam saber that doesn't conform to the intended art style, but works quite well.

And so do they.

Because cheat mode.

Also we have precision orbit-to-surface beam cannons, let's see Omega regenerate from THAT. For that matter, we can keep Ciel from disappearing after she solves the energy crisis. Because while ZX is an interesting game, it's probably not the best end point for the timeline. Besides, if Zero doesn't die at the end anymore, why should she?
>>
>>50626409
Not very. In order to make the JSDF curbstomping the magical universe of monsters and wizards even remotely plausible, GATE doesn't make said monsters and wizards particularly dangerous. Taking out the fire dragon can be done with a bunch of C4, it's how they kill it in canon. Okay, to be fair, it had been wounded from a prior engagement when they shot it with an RPG, and during the second fight they did hit it with a few spells first. But the majority of the damage was done with C4. Just scale the bomb up a bit, it should work.
>>
>>50626495
so steal a nuke a blow up the dragon got it
>>
>>50626523
Not even, just a conventional airstrike should be enough to kill it.
>>
>>50626532
>>50626495
You know, I don't get this. How is something taking military grade high explosives, repeatedly, to kill unimpressive? It sounds like it's a heavily armoured, flying, fire breathing tank to me.
>>
>>50626523
A nuke is a ridiculous idea. On a scale like that? Just hit it with one or two HEAT rounds and it's probably dead. Shaped charges designed to shred armored targets. Barring that, you could probably arm your men with 30mm autocannons. Which you can find on an Apache gunship, for example.

Dragon versus attack helicopter sounds like a pretty fair fight, all told, even more fair if they bring a friend or two. Fair for the attack helicopters. Because the only fair fight is the one you walk away from.
>>
>>50626532
>
>>50626546
>>50626495
thanks for the info.
>>
>>50626545
You know what else takes military grade high explosives, repeatedly, to kill? Tanks. So that's not impressive by comparison. And while it can fly, it's slow flight. And fire breath isn't actually that good compared to the long ranged weapons equipped on ground-attack planes or helicopters. It's impressive to a medieval peasant, sure, but it's easy as hell for a modern military to take out. As is evidenced by the fact that Itami managed to kill one. Itami's a dumbass of the highest order, despite the narration trying to convince us he's some tactical mastermind. If Itami can kill one, any reasonably-skilled jumper can.
>>
>>50626545
If you can't tank a nuke you're not worthy of an early jumper attention.
>>
>>50626545
Because you can get that sort of durability, and the ability to hit hard enough to not care about it, by the end of your first jump.
>>
>>50626592
>>50626611
So you're going on about how pathetic a series is and how obviously this is just another example of SDF wank when it's really just about you being able to easily stomp the setting?

Kinda petty isn't it guys?
>>
>>50626624
Welcome to Jumpchain, where we avoid becoming gods because of how LIMITING that would be to us.
>>
>>50626624
No, I'm saying because it's JSDF wank it wouldn't be a threat to anyone with any combat skill. Forget jumper powers, any well-trained modern military could handle the GATE universe with ease. Superpowers are irrelevant, just having access to guns and high explosives and knowing how to use them is enough to kill everything in the setting short of the gods.
>>
File: High magic duel.gif (137KB, 724x929px) Image search: [Google]
High magic duel.gif
137KB, 724x929px
>>50626630
>Welcome to Jumpchain, where we avoid becoming gods because of how LIMITING that would be to us.

Speak for yourself.
>>
Where can I pick up an immunity to timestops for my companions?
>>
>>50626624
The question was about how challenging it would be to kill the fire dragon. The response was "not challenging, here's why". GATE is a very low-powered setting, it's not particularly dangerous, as can be seen from the fact that one of the weaker militaries of the developed world is able to easily win all their engagements. The series is quite clear on the idea that a small squad armed with modern weapons is enough to defeat these creatures that are terrifying forces of nature to the locals. It is not hard for a jumper to acquire the offensive capability of a small squad armed with modern weapons, all on their own. So it is not challenging.
>>
>>50626647
I'm not sure whether Narnian Time would actually work against timestops or not, but it's buyable by Companions if you import them as Drop-Ins (though at 300cp after discount they won't have any CP remaining afterwards).
>>
>>50626647
Buy it for yourself and get some perk-sharing.
>>
File: House_of_Secrets_001.png (561KB, 611x462px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_Secrets_001.png
561KB, 611x462px
Justice League Dark.

What's the difference between the House of Mystery and the House of Secrets?
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50625642
Well, I begin by making my saving throw against discomfort.

And then I just lean back in my hovercouch, floating into the setting sun. Or rising sun, depending on timezones.

>>50625876
Apart from the Geneforge, the scientist capstone from FF13-2 gives you the basis of one which artificially engineered a fal'cie. Which is basically a divine crystal god-machine created by the local primordial light god to terraform the world, manipulate humanity and sometimes other duties like generating food or maintaining the ecosystem.

>>50626153
>>50626192

Well, according to DS3 you need to first learn how to pose correctly, collect the stone effigies of dragon body parts, pose in the right locations and then medidate-which should hopefully send you on a spirit quest that magically whisks you to Archdrake Peak, where you can see a dead or inert stone dragon just kind of chilling on the mountainside. Here's a handy walkthrough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCjrEN_iM2M&t=254s

Mind you, Crestfallen Whathisface says only one person can achieve it so-you MAY have some competition during that jump.

The exact process isn't clear, but the text for dragon scales in DS1 definitely shows collecting them has something to do with it-especially if you offer them to another stone dragon, apparently. In DS2 touching one gives you "a glimpse into the abyss", which in tandem with the fact Aldia made a frankendragon out of giants, the Puses of Man having oddly draconic claws in DS3 and Oceiros' own mutation suggests Humanity may have something to do with it as well.

It's not clear how long it takes. I'd suggest raiding Aldia's lair since he seems to have pursued soul amalgamation research the furthest.

>>50626219
To be fair, Seath was suffering from some kind of condition that made him scaleless and outcast while the undead of the Dragon Covenant seem to have made limited progress, and Aldia's primary goal wasn't to become a dragon per se.
>>
>>50626834
Whether or not you get punished.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>50626834
It's not clear. I think Secrets was described as the "sister" of Mystery at one point, though.

Cain lived in Mystery while Abel lived in Secrets, but I'm not sure if that's carried over to JLD's continuity.

>>50626647
Bayonetta. Witches/Sages' own timestop abilities include being able to override other timestops. I forgot if DMC has a companion import option, but if it does Quicksilver Style would provide a way too. I think FF13-2 has a perk for that as well, though it's been a while.
>>
>>50626841
>Seath
Which is why he was trying to turn into one. He was already a dragon and still couldn't figure it out, despite the vast resources and time he had.

>Aldia
No but he didn't succeed at making them either. His best effort is some massively mutated giant, rather then a dragon.
>>
I remember it being brought up once upon a time, but does anyone know the claim status of Megaman Legends/64?
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>50626930
My point was more I think him having his weird scaleless medical condition actually gave him a disadvantage he struggled to overcome, so what was applicable to him might not necessarily be applicable to a human hollow embarking on the same path seeing as there was an entire covenant of guys who got further in the first game.

Not disagreeing on Aldia, I just figured he's got further than just about anyone except maybe Vendrick when it comes to mucking with souls-although now that I think of it, Shanalotte described herself as being descended from dragons. Of course, could just be a misunderstanding given his experiments.

I do agree you're probably not becoming an everlasting dragon in the two jumps' timespan without outside assistance, though.
>>
So what are some ways to alter a landscape/world that function without my input? Because like many here, I really am into the idea of building an Inner World once I hit Infernals. But I don't want to custom-design everything to my specifications, that makes it a garden more than a world. I want to be able to explore it and discover neat new things that I wasn't expecting. So what are some good ways to do that? So far I have:

>Mana Nodes from Fall From Heaven, many of which cause changes to the landscape or ecosystem.

>The 200CP perks in Primal Rage, which affect the flow of the seasons.

>Viruses with the Evolutionary Attempts option in Resident Evil, to mutate a whole new ecosystem of creatures.

>Mana Trees (from either Legend of Mana or Tales of Symphonia) to imbue my Inner World with magic.

>One of the Final Fantasy jumps has a scenario reward to make magic crystals sprout spontaneously in environments you occupy/control.

Are there any others? I'd like something to make spirits occur, ideally. I've been thinking of maybe copying what the Incarna did with making the Great Elementals, then shattering them inside my Inner World to cause new elementals to emerge spontaneously like what happened when the Primordials destroyed them. But I think that sort of Essence discharge being confined to my body's meridians instead of flowing through the leylines of Creation might have some detrimental effects.
>>
>>50627135
Making some scrub Incarnate after grabbing a Territory in Traveler's Gate would do it.
>>
>>50626545
If it was actually C4, as in they called it C4 in the show and it took down a dragon, then that isn't very impressive. Sure, it's durable as shit compared to normal organisms, but C4 isn't "high grade" as far as military explosives and explosive ordinance goes.
>>
>>50626141
>>50626149
>>50626158
I'd find it funny if Jumpchan trolls all the jumpers that abused the Blue Feathers by legally always recording in the jumpfiated houses that your married as well as every Valentimes day teleporting you and all your Blue Feather companions onto a bed of roses and chocolate and turning all of you naked.

Jumpchan is tired of you little shits abusing the Blue Feather.
>>
>>50627351
People use the Blue Feather for companions that aren't waifus? The fuck?
>>
>>50627371
It's bait. >>50627351 isn't bait, but the memeing about Blue Feather not requiring marriage. It happens when Blue Feather is brought up. Pay it no mind.
>>
>>50627400
Hey, I married all 2800 of those demons, thank you very much. Though it's admittedly only a marriage of love with like, 200 of them. The rest it's just a marriage of convenience, sort of a political thing.
>>
>>50627425
So long as you consummated all those marriages, you're legit.
>>
>>50627371
>Not rule lawyering and exploiting every perk in your favor
>>
>>50626192
Again Seath, Oceiros, and Aldia all experimented on ways to turn themselves immortal like the everlasting dragons and they all failed. Seath was a genius and both Aldia and Oceiros had the backing of their entire kingdoms but they all still fell short. As a random undead literally just showing up you likely don't even have a chance.

Why would even want to be an Everlasting Dragon, their weakness to lightning is ridiculous.
>>
>>50627327
Anon, I'm fairly certain C4 is a High Explosive and not a low explosive. Those terms don't mean it's super destructive compared to everything, it's just a way of describing explosive substances.
>>
>>50627435
I did. It was pretty difficult to figure out how to, for many of them, since they were Exalted demons and therefore many of them don't even have bodies as we'd define them. But I did it. Thank god for regeneration perks.
>>
>>50627435
>Using Catholic meme marriage
>Not using superior Roman marriage
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>50627135
If you want to create spirits of yourself, for lack of a better word, you might be interested in Sword and Sorcery's To Treat With Spirits. Worm Anon has a rather interesting take on the stuff:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47360848/#47368140

Other than that, a practitioner from Dresden Files can create/summon and bind a genius loci spirit through a sanctum invocation; the perk Worldwalker helps with that. Those tend not to have very exciting personalities though, at least from what we've seen of Demonreach. Though with Summer magic and Soulfire, you could probably make something exciting out of your viruses and trees through biomancy. PROBABLY not a good idea to make a Supernatural-style Leviathan though.

If you populate it, Golden Sky Stories has a perk to allow urban legends to pass into reality. If you plan of having lots of technology, Blame! has a perk to grant it sentience. Personalised Tools from Sen To Chihiro No Kamikakushi aka Spirited Away lets you animate tools in general.

If you fancy exploring your own dreams, Paprika has some perks and technology that can make dreams sorta real Reality Marble-style.

Geneforge's necromancy can create living spells, though I understand in the setting it tends to end badly when mixed with life essence though so-bit of a fixer-upper.

...funny you should mention Exalted's elementals. Dirge's Puzzles and Dragons jump has Dragonology, which lets you create dragons out of anything, and Ikki Tousen has The Will of Heaven, which lets you bud off your own dragon spirit energy to grant others dragons. If you had a perk like Temple of Thought from Binbougami-ga or Favor of Tashlan from Narnia, you might be able to work up something like mini-Elemental Dragons.

Although if you just want to be able to discover new things, you may be more interested in the dungeon creation perks from Mushoku Tensei and Magi-and jerryrig those up with your Essence flows.

Oh, and Aria has a climate manipulation perk too.
>>
>>50627435
That would be even better.

>Jumper reaches end of the jump and I about to leave when jumpchan stops him.
"Nope, jumper you have got to complete your marriages before you can go"
>Jumper looks back onto what he used his Blue Feather on and their eye twitches.
>>
>>50627486
THIS IS EHY THE "ONE WAIFU" RULE EXISTS
FOOLS
FOOOOOOOOOOOLS
>>
>>50627452
The point is that C4 in and of itself is not that impressive within the category of military grade explosives. So if C4 was what was used to take down a dragon, that does support the weak sauce nature of that universe.
>>
>>50627256
>>50627465
Thanks. I'm not sure how much of that I'll be able to make independent enough that I'll be surprised by it, but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>50627504
Yeah, it's got a relative effectiveness of only 1.59. Gunpowder is a stronger explosive, though the fact that C4 has a higher explosive velocity does mean that it's better at cutting materials.
>>
>>50627486
To be fair, just be a mage that knows polymorph and enjoy the experience.

That's to say, transform yourself into a littlegirl and let yourself be gangraped by demons.

Your move, Jumpchan.
>>
>>50627504
An RPG and then a cave filled with C4 was used to take it down. It didn't just get one brick of C4 thrown at it.
>>
>>50627527
A cave that almost didn't explode because Itami is a shit soldier who doesn't know how to wire his detonators. He needed the wizard girl to zap it with lightning to get the C4 to detonate. My point isn't that the fire dragon is weak. My point is that if as big a fuck up as Itami can kill it, anyone with proper military training and access to modern explosives can.
>>
>>50627439
>Spoiler
Hey, I need SOME sore of goal in life, right? Seemed as good as any, what with having backgrounds at least partially for it in both jumps.
>>
>>50627521
>Jumper becomes the little girl
>Demon calls you a sick freak
>>
>>50627592
>He needed the wizard girl to zap it with lightning to get the C4 to detonate.
BUT THAT'S NOT HOW C4 WORKS AT ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>50627659
>Not becoming a Warrior Of Sunlight and engaging in JOLLY COOPERATION.

What's wrong with you jumper.

But seriously the capstone for Dark Souls 3 is likely the closest your going to get for a while. But if you get the Dragon Welp its possible you could glean the secrets needed to complete your transformation from it. It's just going to take a bit more time and resources than what you would have in your first 2 jumps to do it.
>>
>>50627722
I need more friends, that's what's wrong with me.

I suppose that's well and truly what return is for, then. I'm not sure I have the heart to experiment on the little dragon buddy though.
>>
Maybe this Christmas Jump-chan will smile upon us and let us start chains for real...
>>
>>50627720
That's why I stopped responding to the posts. A "cave of C4" makes no fucking sense; that's not how you use C4 effectively.

Could you use that with other explosives? Sure. But if they specifically said C4, then the writer is as big a hack as people claim and the dragons aren't very impressive.
>>
File: AS1478217996089.jpg (109KB, 800x967px) Image search: [Google]
AS1478217996089.jpg
109KB, 800x967px
>>50627835
We can only pray.
>>
File: 1470317457897.jpg (307KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
1470317457897.jpg
307KB, 600x756px
For those who went to Warframe and chose a warframe and infestation what does your tenno look like? Mine is pic related.
>>
>>50627439
Not him, but just get Livewire from Darkstalkers, now lightning would heal you instead.
>>
>>50627835
>>
File: Nk8PtZ2377-4.png (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nk8PtZ2377-4.png
16KB, 300x250px
>>50627835
If you were to be sent on your chain right now, with your decisions locked according to whatever was your last build, what jumps would you regret not having the chance of jumping?

Fill your builds quickly, kids, you never know when Jumpchan is going to come to you
>>
>>50626930
>massively mutated giant, rather then a dragon.
I mean, it was pretty much a dragon. Probably as close as you'll get.
>>
File: AladdinGenieFinger11fLG.gif (420KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
AladdinGenieFinger11fLG.gif
420KB, 500x350px
>>50627676
They signed the contract. They're legally and magically bound to rape me, and I demand to be raped!

So they're going to rape me, weather the like it or not.
>>
>>50627983
I just wiped my chain, so I'd have to start a new one, and that's okay with me
>>
>>50627983
The coming Metroid jump of course. And the Christmas surprise I'm working on as well.
>>
File: 1465308499687.png (804KB, 800x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1465308499687.png
804KB, 800x1213px
>>50628046
No build no jumps.
>>
File: 60519318.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60519318.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>50628016
I don't think that's how rape works.
>>
>>50628124
Well if the demons don't want to do it then technically they're being raped.
>>
>>50625876
Not cloning per say, but if you want to make magical creatures like spirits I would suggest a spawning perk like Broodmother from SCP or Zerg jump and Heredity from Discworld. Which would allow you to pass on non-inheritable traits and bizarre biology. Then just have an alt-form of what you want, and there you go.
>>
>>50628124
Geez anon, it's just semi-consented roleplay between interdimensional entities, chill down.
>>
>>50628093
I've always assumed that Jump-chan lets you build as you go, rather than in advance, but I can crank out a 100 jump chain in 15 days if I have to...
>>
>>50628237
I was just talking from >>50627983 's perspective.

>I've always assumed that Jump-chan lets you build as you go,

Would that mean that we could get to jump things that are banned or do not exist right now?
>>
>>50628285
Sure, Hell, if Jumpchain was real there's no reason it would have to be settings you'd recognize from fiction. Jump-chan could send you anywhere. But for purposes of writing it out as part of this game, we have to stick to what jumps exist in our world as CYOAs.
>>
>>50628285
>Tfw jumpchan is extremely perverted and is annoyed we banned lewd settings
>>
>>50628320
You can jump banned settings, you just can't talk about it sempai.
>>
File: wolfcastle.jpg (17KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
wolfcastle.jpg
17KB, 400x267px
>>50625642
On a pile of money with many beautiful ladies.
>>
>>50628285

That probably depends on if updates or ignored, or if the final version is what gets used.

Although having to make builds in advance would kind of ruins the whole 'You lose if you die premise'. Plus Pokemon Trainer implies that the first jump is a test to see if the chain would continue or not. It does after all say you would get the option to go to another world if your new life was entertaining enough.
>>
>>50628358
>>50628320
Quick! Post your Generic Hentai builds! Show your loyalty for Jumpchan!
>>
>>50628370
Most jumps welcome you in the same way that Pokemon does, so they could also count as an introductory 'canon'.
>>
File: notamused.jpg (517KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
notamused.jpg
517KB, 800x600px
>>50628373
I've got one, but I'm not going to show it to you.
>>
File: Baby_Dragon.jpg (134KB, 600x926px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Dragon.jpg
134KB, 600x926px
>>50627753
>I'm not sure I have the heart to experiment on the little dragon buddy though.

Good on you jumper, good on you.
>>
>>50627722
90% sure the Dragon Whelp is just a drake like the Hellkite or the King of the Storm.
>>
Are there perks that make you really good at figuring out how to something with a magic system without being taught? I'm hoping to figure out MtG summoning.
>>
Remember when I said I was gonna completely change my Star Trek jump because I thought it sucked? Well I decided instead of doing that I was just gonna fix the most glaring issues in this one then maybe do another Star Trek jump somewhere down the line. Feedback welcome.

>CHANGELOG: 12/10/16
Misc.
--Improved the wording in a few places.

Pg.1
--Updated the version number.
--Changed the mention of jumpchan to be more neutral.
--Edited the title a bit.

Pg.2
--Changed the Starting Location section.
--Changed the starting location of Drop-In to reflect the new location option.
--Lowered the price of Pirate to 100cp.

Pg.3
--Removed the Species Roll and default pay option.
--Made the following species free: Human, Bajoran, Trill, Andorian, Caitian.
--Made the following species 50cp: Vulcan, Klingon, Betazoid.
--Replaced Free Choice with a Humanoid option.

Pg.6
--Latinum is no longer free for the Pirate background.
--Clearified that you can purchase everything multiple times.
--Moved the companion import to it's own seperate box.
--Changed the companion import option.

Pg.7
--Added the drawback "TNG Era [+0cp]."
--Removed the Notes section.

Pg.8 (New Page)
--Moved the Notes here and make them easier to read.
--Added a note for "Q This."
>>
>>50628434
And here's a text version as well. Everything should be the same.
>>
>>50628434
>>50628442
Uh. How does the Hybrid drawback work now then?
>>
>>50628484
...This is why I shouldn't make jumps at 2:00am. Maybe, pick one of the eight listed species?
>>
File: APPLAUSE.gif (171KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
APPLAUSE.gif
171KB, 600x526px
>>50628434
>>50628442
Cool beans! KOTOR-Anon you fixed it, by my opinion at least. Thanks man.
>>
I would love to see a Voyager Jump
>>
>>50628519
Sure, that works.

I assume you'd still have to pay 50cp, if you want to be a Vulcan, Klingon, or Betazoid hybrid?
>>
>>50628572
Maybe. Their abilities would be weakened because of the mixed heritage, so I not sure.
>>
File: evil ocean.png (612KB, 1067x818px) Image search: [Google]
evil ocean.png
612KB, 1067x818px
>>50617758
Yeah it'd be a pretty potent boost. You'd probably be able to take stuff from people's house openly as long as you don't go for heirlooms or anything they really need. Depends on how starstruck they tend to get.

With the dragon thing they'd probably be scared. Depends on whether they're evil dragons as it only works on evil stuff. I mean it's based on Billy who slayed an evil ocean and kicked the Lich into an amber prison. As for whether they'd hesitate that really depends on how they process fear but they would definitely feel it.

The presence refers to the admiration rather than the fear although you'd get fans even if you weren't present.
>>
how strong would a augmented vulcan be compared to a human
>>
>>50628442
What if a main character refers to something as a reality warper when it's actually now, or vice-versa?
>>
>>50625642
Snuggling up with waifus, of course.
>>
>>50628708
From what I could find, Vulcans are about 3x stronger than humans on average, so and Augmented Vulcan would be about 6x stronger.

>>50628764
If they're not a relaity warper, either because they aren't or they're something more powerful, then the perk won't have any effect. If they are but aren't referred to as such then the perk will still work if the thing is identified as a reality warper by the creators, narrator, or setting itself. Basically, if you can google it and find the official sources say it's a reality warper, then it's a reality warper and the perk will work on it.
>>
>>50628815
so 6 to 9 times a human that awesome
>>
>>50628320
>>50628358
>jumpchan just wants to be waifud by the jumper as part of a harem
>this is why she offers all the harem perks and offers so many waifus
>she wants to be waifud, then taken to the lewd jumps
>>
>>50628962
>"Waifu me like your 2D girls, Jumper"
>>
>>50629000
Fuck, I needed my sides today anon, hospital bills aren't cheap!
>>
I have a question regarding the Warehouse power Link

"Link: Requires Portal. Open two Portals and use the WAREHOUSE as fast travel."

What are its limits? Can I only open a Portal to a place I've already visited? Or does a picture suffice? Can I go to the other end of the universe?
>>
>>50629048
Pretty sure you can only open a portal in your immediate vicinity. As in - you open a portal, leave it open and go away, then open the second portal somewhere else.
>>
>>50560238
26. Carnivores
Delphaeus Hills - Prehistoric
Age 25
Hunter
Kill Spot
My Favorite Food (800)
Just A Tranquilizer (500)
Just Like Old Times (300)
He Likes Me, His Name Is Clarence (-300)
Drawbacks: You Got The Glow, Stranded (0)

Not much to write; I hunted dinosaurs and cooked a lot of good food with my new infinite supply of meat. All in all, this was basically a vacation, albeit one on a hostile prehistoric-looking world.
>>
>>50629048
You open portals from the outside of the Warehouse. So you have to be in a place you're opening portals to.
>>
File: giphy.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
495KB, 500x281px
>>50629000
>My Coordinator is male.
>Enjoys forcing me to take Harem perks.
>Seemed unusually happy after my Ranma 1/2 Jump.
>MFW
>>
>>50629168
Well, you are best waifu.

It's only logical.
>>
>>50629082
>>50629106
Oooh that's way less powerful than I thought. So I can basically make a gate between two places, but first I have to go to both places?
Meh.
>>
>>50629181
Some of the QS's wordings are ambiguous, yeah.

That Imfamous capstone STILL trips people up.
>>
>>50628659
>I mean it's based on Billy who slayed an evil ocean and kicked the Lich into an amber prison.
Whoa, what? Does it give you the potential to do that kind of stuff or just make people think you can?
>>
>>50629214
Which one?
>>
File: 1262665754316.jpg (5KB, 100x124px) Image search: [Google]
1262665754316.jpg
5KB, 100x124px
>>50607515
(Dragon's Crown) #164
-Background: Elf (Free) -It's time to do archery!
-Epic, uhhh... Proportions?x3 (900CP) -I'm already impressively curvy. This just perfects it. One for behind, one up top!
-Palette Swap (Free) -I could use this!
-Soundtrack (Free) -TALLY HO!
-Basic Attack (Free) -Basics? I guess.
-Rapid Fire (Free) -AHAHAHAHA, TIME TO FIRE MY BOW!
-Battle Hardened (800CP) (Discount) -Holy shit, I love this. BOW RESISTANCE.
-Elemental Lore (600CP) (Discount) -Spirit damage? AHAHAHA OH MY SHIT.
-Clone Strikes (300CP) (Discount) -I HOPE YOU LIKE FIGHTING IN THE SHADE.
-Extract (200CP) -Bolster my magic some.
-If It Ain't Broke (100CP) -Oh hooooo I LIKE THIS A LOT.
-Gymkata (0CP) (Discount) -Gotta go fast, REAL FAST.
-Physical Resistance (-400CP) -DEAL WITH EVERYTHING.
-Magic Resistance (-800CP) -DEAL WITH MORE THINGS.
-No Looty (-600CP)
-Labyrinth of Chaos (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Elven Settlement, 124 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

What wonderful trees in the forest! What beautiful rivers! What a gorgeous sky! <--is what I would say if I was not stuck inside a giant fucking labyrinth trying to get to the bottom.

So apparently I have to burrow my way down like a tick in order to find some... crown that some goddesses are tied to? And I'm on a time attack because the longer it takes the more bullshit it's gonna get. What do dragons even WANT with this crown anyway? They've got plenty of gold as is! Go get something else!

Juuuust shit. I'm gonna have to get to work. This is going to suck really hard, especially with no loot to be found on the way down. Which means I have to rely on my own supplies. ...I do not have high hopes of completing this quickly.
>>
>>50629251
Extra Power. Every time it comes up, people STILL think it gives you an entire new element to play with.
>>
>>50629236
The perk in terms of the jump would establish you as an actual hero type so you'd get a fair amount of fighting expertise with it alone. The Adventurer background would help.

Importantly though Billy had powerful artefacts to do those things, notably his gauntlet which you can buy in the jump as well.

Also he fought a bear.
>>
>>50629257
But... The bow, tho. Please tell me you recreated that thing.
>>
File: 1388385070513.gif (939KB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
1388385070513.gif
939KB, 255x164px
>>50629299
It is nowhere near its full strength right now. It would not help as much as you think.
>>
>>50629316
We believe in you, Red!

And in the bow.

But mostly you.
>>
>>50629276
Oh yeah. Yeah, I do remember that one causing grief.
>>
>>50629257
>Epic, uhhh... Proportions?x3 (900CP)
If I'm reading that right, shouldn't that mean you have five attributes you can bless ... or five attribute blessings you can bestow? Ya know, three free plus the two you bought?
>>
File: 1432412128390.gif (847KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
1432412128390.gif
847KB, 300x204px
>>50629393
... ...FUCK. YOU'RE RIGHT. This changes everything.
>>
If I fidelius the word inconceivable, what happens?
>>
File: tits1477314120076.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
tits1477314120076.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>50629444
Just doing my part to make the multiverse a better place. Grow baby, grow.
>>
File: Fighter of Red.jpg (208KB, 850x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Fighter of Red.jpg
208KB, 850x1229px
>>50629444
And we are back on track!~
>>
>>50629445
Presumably nothing, there's no evidence that you can use the Fidelius on anything other than places. You might be able to put it on objects or people, thought there's no canon support for that idea, but words seem a bit out there. If you could put it on words, I imagine that every dark curse would have been rendered impossible to learn long ago.
>>
>>50629496
What a magnificent drills
>>
>>50629623
Yeah, I love me a girl with an amazing chest and big, fat, heavy hanging drills. The only thing better than that is when I'm her.
>>
File: 1468464696865.jpg (23KB, 207x164px) Image search: [Google]
1468464696865.jpg
23KB, 207x164px
>>50629496
>>50629546
>>50629623
>>50629672
>>
>>50629591

To be fair you can apparently cast a 'We know where this word was said when its said' spell, and nobody decided to use it on all of the words in dark curses. Which would have been rather useful for dealing with dark wizards.
>>
what do all the capstones in the infamous jump actually do?
>>
>>50629719
But Red... Where do you think I am right now?

>>50629723
But then you'd have all Pureblood houses constantly pinging with Unforgivables. And we just can't have upstanding members of the community being bothered by false alarms, can we now?

Hem-hem
>>
File: 1427666720477.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1427666720477.gif
87KB, 480x270px
>>50629719
You know most people probably post here from home right?
>>
>>50629798
Not me, anon. I'm posting from your mom's house.
>>
Howdy guys. Work on the TLDR Samurai Deeper Kyo has been progressing well but I noticed some stuff and had to do some stuff for my first Jump.

So here's the long awaited (Maybe) update to the Mortal Hero Gauntlet.

Changlog!
1. Added Forgot My Sword Drawback. (Clarified what it does as per the 2.5 Sword of Forgetfulness I have encountered)
2. Mother Sea’s Returning Tide has undergone a full make over.
3. Notes section has been updated to better explain sections of the Gauntlet.However i seem to have devolved into mechanics speak in some places so if someone can help with that I'd like that.
4. Links have been updated to still have the Aether Charm list linked so that you could still read it. Sadly with the loss of Keychain of Creation's sight I've lost the really meaty lore chunk that I also linked for those who wanted to use that interpretation of Gaea

So here we go. I would like your opinions on this please.
>>
>>50629879
Can't you just use the wayback machine to read it again?
>>
>>50629879
Okay, so silly question. My only contact with Exalted is 3e, so would fanwanking that we're in 3e Exalted instead of, er, whatever edition it actually is, be acceptable?
>>
>>50629879
>However i seem to have devolved into mechanics speak in some places so if someone can help with that I'd like that.
Seconding a request for someone to help him with that. Exalted-speak is painful.
>>
>>50630006
There are some significant setting details that differ between editions. In 3e, Creation has a few extra seas, there's supposedly an undersea continent in the west, there are like a dozen more types of Exalted out there, elementals and demons have different natures...there's a lot different.
>>
>>50629168
American I the only one who has a benefactor who is super uncomfortable with me taking harem Perks, 12 jumps in and she has already lost all respect for me
>>
>>50625642
In the after glow of things that shouldn't be on fire that are on fire.
>>
>>50630103
Did you mean to type "Am I"? Because that is some overzealous autocorrect.
>>
>>50630075
I heard there was a lot different, but D&D jumps tend to have "You're in a different edition now" 0 CP drawbacks, so I was just wondering if something like that would be applicable here. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and all that. *Shrugs.* Thank you for the information though, I hadn't realized 3e had added new exalted. Which ones are new, just out of curiosity?
>>
>>50630119
My phone is too American to abide this weeb shit
>>
>>50630126
The ones mentioned in the Corebook that are new are the Liminals and the Exigents, though there are supposedly going to be more new types in later books, assuming any of them get released. I recall there being discussion about some sort of specialized undersea Exalted, for example.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50629993
I haven't thought of that. Thanks!

>>50630006
Exalted 3E is basically a different world from what I understand, I've yet to manage to hit it up yet but from what I understand every god has the ability to make Exalts entire portions of the system that this assumes wouldn't work, Personally I think of 3E as a different world.

>>50630022
I think I managed to get my point across I'd just like someone to read the notes and changes to make sure.

>>50630075
Aye.

>>50630126
I personally believe that the changes are significant enough to make 3E it's own Jump, perhaps based on the exalt type that the Gods give out.
>>
>>50629879

This reminded me of a few questions I had.

1. Do Fae-Blood and Lintha-Blooded still get generic Children of the Mighty discounts? I'm assuming so, but them having separate discounts made me not quite sure.

2. Are their any limits on how important a god and/or demon can be for god-blooded or demon-blooded?

3. If you take 'A Deal Made In Good Faith' do you have to deliver a soul per-day each day exactly, or just the required amount of souls within the time limit?

4. If you take an option that gives you the ability to learn charms is it possible to develop new ones?
>>
>>50630182
The frankenstein dudes and the custom ones, right? Got it. Thank you!

>>50630183
Ah. I understand, thank you.

Wait. Damnit. That means getting something like Sorcery is probably going to be annoyingly difficult. That saddens me, 3e Sorcery is awesome. Oh well. Such is life.
>>
>>50630183
>I understand every god has the ability to make Exalts
Sort of. Every god has the potential to make Exalts. However, they need a blank Exaltation to imprint on (the backstory is that the Unconquered Sun has made a bunch of them and distributed them to his loyal supporters, but given Heaven's corruption many get stolen or sold on the black market and and as such any god could obtain one, in theory). It also drains a lot of the god's power to imprint the Exaltation, since it's a lot harder to make something that complex if you're not an Incarna that's being helped by the Primordial of craftsmanship.
>>
File: fae shiny.png (346KB, 788x545px) Image search: [Google]
fae shiny.png
346KB, 788x545px
>>50629879
I'd offer to help with translation of mechanics-speak... But I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to start. And I'm kinda busy with my own jump right now.

So I'll just say I still like the jump, and the Forgot My Sword drawback is interesting. Do you keep the sword afterwards?

Not sure if I like Mother Sea’s Returning Tide giving you true breeding Lintha though, considering their whole theme is thinning blood from mixing with mortals.

>>50630126
Exigents, Getimians, Liminals (technically Liminals were in one of the last Ex2 books. But they only got mentioned, not given stats), and a few more unrevealed ones?
>>
>>50630006
>My only contact with Exalted is 3e
I'm sorry for your lots
>>
>>50629723
Doesn't that spell also disable defensive magic?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>50630212
>1. Do Fae-Blood and Lintha-Blooded still get generic Children of the Mighty discounts?
Yep.

>2. Are their any limits on how important a god and/or demon can be for god-blooded or demon-blooded?
I'll note this in the notes but all Children of the Mighty choices are Inheritance 4 except for Dragon-Touched who are Inheritance 3 Breeding 3.

>3. If you take 'A Deal Made In Good Faith' do you have to deliver a soul per-day each day exactly, or just the required amount of souls within the time limit?
Bulk delieveries is fine as long as you pay off your debt.

>4. If you take an option that gives you the ability to learn charms is it possible to develop new ones?
Not unless the Charmset is incredibly flexible but kinda low powered, Spirit Charms are like this but some others are not. Up to the Jumper in question really.

>>50630230
>Sorcery
There is a Perk that fast-tracks you for it.

>>50630251
>3E Exalted
Huh sounds like a bad ass place for those guys who were trying to find a way to do Exalt on their own but yeah that alone sounds like it'd be a different world.

>>50630276
No prob, don't wanna overwork you.

> Do you keep the sword afterwards?
Yep.

>Mother Sea's Returning Tide
This might be a misinterpretation I'll clarify what it does here. Gtg after this for a while.
1. Grants access to Essence 5 for you.
2. Allows you to breed with anything as Exalt/God/etc.
3. A nigh perfect ability to plan Eugenics.
4. With the Essence 5 Charms from the Kimbery tree that you wouldn't have otherwise become available.
>>
>>50630276
>technically Liminals were in one of the last Ex2 books. But they only got mentioned, not given stats
Thankfully. The concept is incredibly stupid.
>>
>>50630619
>No prob, don't wanna overwork you.
Don't worry! I'll do that myself. So. Close.

>Yep.
Cool.

>This might be a misinterpretation I'll clarify what it does here. Gtg after this for a while.
>1. Grants access to Essence 5 for you.
>2. Allows you to breed with anything as Exalt/God/etc.
>3. A nigh perfect ability to plan Eugenics.
Ah, okay then.

I thought the:
>In addition, you gain the ability to pass on your own form of Inheritance to children of your bloodline, as well as a strong bloodline that allows your Lintha blood to breed true when you wish it to.
>allows your Lintha blood to breed true when you wish it to
Meant you could get full pureblood Lintha kids with whatever you want.

But consider my complaint retracted then.

>4. With the Essence 5 Charms from the Kimbery tree that you wouldn't have otherwise become available.
...so, wait. Literally the full charmset of Kimbery? Sheesh, that's probably pretty easily the most powerful option in the jump then.

The perk doesn't say anything about that though? It just lets you have Lintha stuff, presumably with actual Lintha Charms (which are Spirit Charms resembling Kimbery's stuff).

I mean, Mother Sea’s Love says it gives access to those Charms up to essence 2, but... nothing expands that to Essence 5?
>>
>>50628434
>>50628442
Fixed the Hybrid drawback.
>>
>>50630890
>>
File: lord english.png (87KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
lord english.png
87KB, 375x750px
>>50630276
Mardukth, since you're here, may I ask you a question about the Sburb jump?

I was wondering how the Homestuck scenario and the Void Session drawback would interact. Would that put you directly into the Alpha Kids' session or would you need to hop into that session win the scenario?

The Ring of Void seems a pretty interesting thing to grab for the End Jump. Also, unprototyped free sprites.

Also, would this fusion be stable?

>Lord of Time
>Heir of Void
>Seer of Heart
>Mage of Doom
>Thief of Rage
>Page of Blood
>>
>>50630890
Lol, KOTOR. Thanks for the...

*leans back badassedly*

...free omnipotence!

So here's how this is gonna go down:

1) You'll be like "How?!"
2) I'll point out a broken-ass combo.
3) You'll try to point out flaws in my argument.
4) I'll defeat you in single combat (again).
5) One or more aspects of the combo will be (re)nerfed.
6) OR none of them will be and the relevant jumpmakers will have outed themselves as power-wankers.
7) Capiche?
>>
>>50629879

Are social perks also taken away? or just combat perks?

If I resolve the Love Triangle in But A Stepping Stone, will the Abyssal, Ambassador of the Realm, and Solar help me out as allies within reason? Or will they just train me?
>>
>>50631098
I also have a question about Sburb. Namely: Can our Carapacian Companion be Ms. Paint?
>>
>>50631178
Too pure for Jumpers.
>>
File: MsPaint.jpg (37KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
MsPaint.jpg
37KB, 500x735px
>>50631098
>Mardukth, since you're here, may I ask you a question about the Sburb jump?
Sure.

>I was wondering how the Homestuck scenario and the Void Session drawback would interact. Would that put you directly into the Alpha Kids' session or would you need to hop into that session win the scenario?
Either works. You're still going to be stuck there with nothing to really do for 10 years though.

Personally, I'd say you go directly to the Alpha Kids' session... but the three months of waiting for the Beta Kids are extended to ten years.

>The Ring of Void seems a pretty interesting thing to grab for the End Jump. Also, unprototyped free sprites.
The Ring and free sprites are pretty cool, yeah.

>Also, would this fusion be stable?
It really depends on the personalities involved and method of fusing too. (prototype fusing seeming more prone to explosions than Lord English's souls-jammed-into-puppet fusion)

I don't see anything really contradictory in particular though.

The Page might make it a bit unstable if not grown into his/her Aspect yet, but if they're already powerful in Blood they might actually stabilize it more.

>>50631178
>I also have a question about Sburb. Namely: Can our Carapacian Companion be Ms. Paint?
Sure. She's a Carapacian, so you can take her along.
>>
File: Lord English's components.png (268KB, 1280x777px) Image search: [Google]
Lord English's components.png
268KB, 1280x777px
>>50631288
>It really depends on the personalities involved and method of fusing too. (prototype fusing seeming more prone to explosions than Lord English's souls-jammed-into-puppet fusion)

Well, I wasn't thinking on prototyping. More like consuming some fragments of my soul (from Hero BBS) that I created for situations like this. So no problem with personalities, and I don't think the method would be a problem either.

Yikes.

Because permanently losing companions doesn't seem cool.

Maybe I should make it Lord of Heart and Seer of Time in order to do the fusion in the first place, since I'm going to 'Lord' all the aspects any way once the fusion is done.

What a Lord of Blood would be able to do anyway? Something similar to Relationship Modification?
>>
>>50631288
>Sure. She's a Carapacian, so you can take her along.
Yay! Time to give her the adventures that Hussie denied her.
>>
Alright, KOTOR. Since you're clearly not man (nor woman) enough to face me, I'll spell it out for the whole thread to see. You had a chance to redeem yourself, and you squandered it. So, let's get down to business.

There are innumerable beings in fiction described by either their author or setting as "reality warpers", as I'm sure you're aware. Many of these are gods, demons, wizards... Stands. Yeah, you probably see where I'm going with this now. Youll say, "B-but Merging+Aspect Manifestation doesn't count as direct contact!"

To which I'll reply, "How does literally being inside someone's body or soul /not/ count as direct contact?"

I know, you're stunned, probably reduced to muttering "MUH BENEVOLENCE." But there's still hope-you can still atone for your sins. Quickly, gentlemen. I expect to see nerfs by tonight at the latest.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50631484
You really wasted some time writing this.
>>
>>50631484
Yeah, it's probably no coincidence that Gaunlet was one of the first to compliment this "update". They probably planned this all along.

Actually, KOTOR doesn't trip, so how do we know it's really him?
>>
>>50631537
See >>50631527 . Don't give him (You)s.
>>
>>50631537
And you wasted time responding to obvious bait.
It's a troll.
Not the Scatovore, but the second fiddle one that tries desperately to ride Scatovore's coattails because of how pathetic he is.
Report and ignore.
>>
>>50626002
OAA if you like being on fire.
Many if you like getting licked
Lucario if you like intrusive alien hiveminds
Sixstrings if you like sharing needles
ASA if you like consentacles
>>
File: Reclamation.png (709KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reclamation.png
709KB, 1280x720px
Who here is ready for some Reclamation?
>>
>>50631593
>And you wasted time responding to obvious bait.
>It's a troll.

Is it, though? Like, I legit can't tell if he's serious because it's so ridiculous it nearly parodies itself.
>>
File: MissPaint.png (293KB, 478x990px) Image search: [Google]
MissPaint.png
293KB, 478x990px
>>50631472
Well, you wouldn't really be /losing/ them, now would you? They'd be part of the newly fused you.

>Maybe I should make it Lord of Heart and Seer of Time in order to do the fusion in the first place, since I'm going to 'Lord' all the aspects any way once the fusion is done.
Seems like a good idea. Being a Lord of Heart would probably help a whole bunch with the fusing.

>What would a Lord of Blood be able to do anyway? Something similar to Relationship Modification?
Probably? They'd be a Lord of the Aspect associated with Leadership too, so they'd probably be the Lordiest Lord to ever Lord.

I could give you a more thorough look at the classpect later, but I'm kinda geared at Infernal architecture right now.

>>50631478
Sounds excellent. Carry on, anon.
>>
>>50631618
I'm not... Should be tomorrow though.
>>
So what jumps are being made now?
>>
>>50631672
None.
>>
File: 0b3.jpg (24KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
0b3.jpg
24KB, 534x400px
>>50631630
It doesn't matter.
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>50631672
Metroid is in progress unless spooky skeletons intercept my efforts.

I somewhat plan on ATTEMPTING When They Cry/Umineko or Kamen Rider Ryuki. Both of which may be a little unconventional. Only thing I definitely want to do is a Madoka continuation.

After that, I dunno. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Is there a particular canon we don't have yet that isn't claimed that folks want? I mostly do weeb shite.
>>
>>50631672
It's a secret.
>>
>>50631632
>I could give you a more thorough look at the classpect later, but I'm kinda geared at Infernal architecture right now.

No need for that now. Reclamation is more important.
>>
I don't know anything about exalted does this Build look like a winner?
Exalted Mortal Hero Gauntlet
Taco Cart [+50] okay, I've got someone watching me and causing some bad luck
Good Luck Crossing that Bridge [+100] and a bunch of normal people want to fight me, this doesn't seem so bad yet
A Book That Should Never Be Opened [+100] . This is going to be tricky
A Lout, a Layabout, a Lice Riddled Beggar [+100] I can work with this
Forgot My Sword![+150] not fun
A Simple Soul Illuminated [+600] it's only 14 years, going to take her to the woods and set up a nice cabin far from prying eyes
True Grit X4+400 going to be here for a while.
Children of Earth [Free]
Warrior free going to have to be both fight all those people
Gratuitous Skill Kata : melee and martial arts hey it's free.
Heroic Tale Embodiment -100 both versions of longevity, Serpentine Tongue , Thick Skin . Blurred Fate,Essence Abundance X2 ,Exalted Healing This is decent.
The Flow of Essence -100 this is just the basics
Dragon Breaking Feather -200 handy
Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root-300 discounted for warrior
Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining meditation -400 , discounted for warrior is this the perfect attack and defense thing?! Hell yeah!!
A Layman's Gear [Free]: The basics again
The Ring that Reflects-400 going to feed this to my shield if I can keep it when I get out of here.
>>
>>50631672
Red is making a Generic Cult Builder over the weekend and then going back to BC and MCU Part 2.

Val is breaking up Fate/ into a bunch of different jumps.

Reborn is remaking Bleach.

I think someone is doing something with the Gamer? I saw an argument about that.

CrackerJack and TopHat just claimed the Belgariad yesterday.

That's all that comes to mind right now.
>>
>>50631593
He kind of does have a point tho. Wasn't KOTOR's excuse for not nerfing time-travel basically just, "Lol. Have fun avoiding easily-avoided paradoxes." ?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>50631791
crap forgot the location roll
>>
>>50631661
Really? Oh my, yes. Okay, time to start a new build, then, because I want to focus around the awesomeness that is Infernal Exaltation.
>>
>>50631630

I'm wondering if they realize that by their logic that combo should result in absolutely no benefit at all at best.
>>
>>50631672
Digger is making a supremely excellent classic Sonic Jump,

I'm remaking Sailor Moon, and then I have plans to make a Star Crossed Myth jump.
>>
>>50631857
are you leaving the discordia Canon alone? There's been a couple Fights that would've and did my chain if I didn't have it
>>
>>50631768
Very well then.

>>50631843
Well, the jumpable version at least.

It won't be fully finished, as it wouldn't have all of the fluff or the fluff-less perk explanations at the end yet, but those will come later.
>>
>>50631816
I was being sarcastic. Personally I don't see any reason to nerf time travel in the Teen Titans jump and whatever other jump someone pointed out because you can still get time travel from other jumps, two of which are DC, and also because non of my jumps directly offer time travel powers or tech. I don't see any problem with someone taking the time to study time travel technology and reverse engineer it for their own use since some of the best parts of jumpchain are combing skills, knowledge and perks from one jump with another, and using stuff from a setting beyond what was offered to you for cp.
>>
>>50631478
What's he doing these days, anyway? Homestuck is over, right?
>>
File: You love me.gif (3MB, 400x207px) Image search: [Google]
You love me.gif
3MB, 400x207px
>>50631527
>An extremely dedicated shitposter who has harassed /jc/ on a scale of literal years
>>
>>50631844
Eh, that's not really true. It's suppressing the powers, not permanently removing them, so it should allow you to take them over with little resistance. So it should still work, even if Timmy Jr. has latched on to it.
>>
>>50631672
I am still working on the Fallout 4 update, as well as Ghost Rider. Hoping to have both done by Christmas.
>>
File: 1416519880706.gif (1017KB, 345x352px) Image search: [Google]
1416519880706.gif
1017KB, 345x352px
Oh hey, guys, what go-
>>
>>50631875
Maybe. I've been considering leaving it in, but as an 800 CP perk discounted to the Senshi.
>>
>>50631672
Cluster Truck
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
And I'm back.

>>50630813
>Don't worry!
Okay.

>Cool.
Cool beans.

>Ah, okay then.
> thought the:
>In addition, you gain the ability to pass on your own form of Inheritance to children of your bloodline, as well as a strong bloodline that allows your Lintha blood to breed true when you wish it to.
>allows your Lintha blood to breed true when you wish it to
>Meant you could get full pureblood Lintha kids with whatever you want.
>But consider my complaint retracted then.
Okay then, I see where you were talking about.

>...so, wait. Literally the full charmset of Kimbery? Sheesh, that's probably pretty easily the most powerful option in the jump then.
Really it is a potent choice. Personally I don't see it as One True Build-ish but do you?
>>
>>50631973
Penance Stare will be available right? Is Robbie Reyes stuff also going to be in or is it the cinematic universe ghost Rider?
>>50632016
I would really appreciate it
>>50632028
So is >>50631791 a success or failure?
>>
>>50631791
>>50631823
You're pretty much fucked, if you don't spend CP to choose another location.

The Imperial City's the capital of the Realm... It's crawling with Dragon-Blooded and your Solar charge is probably already being tracked by the fate-ninjas.

There's going to be scores of elemental supersoldiers coming to murder the hell out of her (and probably you) from every direction.

>Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining meditation
Can eventually let you learn the perfect attack and defence thing, yes.

Only for Martial Arts stuff though, and using it twice basically exhausts the entire essence pool you start with. Using it six times exhausts your max. (once and thrice, if you're using using the errata for your perfect defending)

>The Ring that Reflects-400 going to feed this to my shield if I can keep it when I get out of here.
Watch out that feeding it to your shield doesn't destroy it, because otherwise you're going to lose your sense of self for a while (or some other curse, not sure which on that was again).
>>
File: PissedDriven.jpg (67KB, 634x449px) Image search: [Google]
PissedDriven.jpg
67KB, 634x449px
>>50631973
>Ghost Rider.
Will there be a perk to "enhance" items or vehicles you use?
>>
>>50632016
Why increase the price?
>>
>>50631724
>After that, I dunno. I feel like I'm forgetting something

A certain Demon castle with bodacious babes
>>
>>50632069
to be fair, it is easily an 800 point perk
>>
>>50631672
I am very slowly working on Dota 2.
>>
>>50632040
Pretty sure as an Agents of Shield character Robbie is in MCU. Just saying.
>>
File: thumb.gif (360KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
360KB, 500x420px
>>50632086
Oh shit, nigga.
>>
>>50632106
Yeah but you know how Tera feels about you. It'd involve choking on his own spite.
>>
File: Not even yourself.png (225KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
Not even yourself.png
225KB, 600x405px
>>50631618
I plan on taking the drawback that means I have to free one of them, AND the drawback that means they all have to be imprisoned when I leave.

I'mma let out Ted then smack him back into his cage.

>>50631661
>Spoiler
I love you

>>50631843
Now THAT is an idea. Using one of my, many, Infernal characters as a Native Jumper.
>>
>>50631672
My Finals
>>
>>50632086
TUSK.

COMPANION.

WHEN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ykbVt1ZaJM
>>
>>50631672
When my motivation to do things comes back, I'll be putting the finishing touches on Suisei no Gargantia.
>>
>>50632049
okay, let's Go with a Storied sword and the one ring and a purchase of resources with the chosen location being Reyes Rathess

>>50632106
didn't know I don't watch that show anymore,also I was referring to the Nicholas Cage movies which are not part of the MCU
>>50632118
hey I respect red and it's a jump maker. Can we please stop with the I'm the shit eater thing,right is pretty much the best jump maker. We have right now and I Wouldn't do something to antagonize her
>>
>>50632040
He's doing the Nick Cage movies, man.
>>
>>50632160
>Red is pretty much the best jump maker we have right now
Ha. Yeah she's good, but that's stretching it.
>>
>>50632040
Ghost Rider Cinematic only, but I'm debating whether I should put in stuff from the novelization (the only real thing that's notable about the book is that Johnny meets a "hotshot lawyer" who might be implied to be Matt Murdock) and the video game (has a plot loosely based on the movie, but is lengthened and gameified; notably, Blackheart takes on an appearance similar to his comic incarnation instead of "Legion" for the final boss fight, Ghost Rider fights several other rogues from his gallery including Scarecrow, Vengeance, and Lilith, and about midway through the game Carter Slade/Phantom Rider shows up with Blade (as in, the vampire hunter) to help Johnny out).

>>50632056
It's a part of the Ghost Rider powerset, which can be bought, yes.
>>
>>50631807
>Belgariad
Oh shit, Will and the Word is definitely going to be bought, even if I have to spend my whole budget.
>>
>>50632213
Yeah, that jump won't be a One True Build. Not at all.
>>
File: 1271971679896.png (100KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
1271971679896.png
100KB, 400x264px
>>50632160
>didn't know I don't watch that show anymore
Yet you know enough to know Reyes exists.

>hey I respect red and it's a jump maker
>right is pretty much the best jump maker
>mfw

>>50632188
If it's just on the two Ghost Rider movies, I think there can be an argument for including the games based on them.
>>
>>50632016
Overpriced.
>>
>>50632223
>Yet you know enough to know Reyes exists.
To be fair, Reyes has been a comics character for years, so he could have gotten his knowledge from those. Has AoS gotten any better yet ?
>>
>>50632223
1. I read the comics,does no one else read the comics? 2. I always figured it went Babylon, OOA you,CCDT and both of them are gone. Your jumps have problems but there still better than most of what we Have would you have accepted. She's a better maker than I am, and it makes me jealous?
>>
File: 1266083871903.gif (78KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1266083871903.gif
78KB, 512x384px
>>50632252
They have basically become as bad as the SCP and them teaching an A.I. magic is going to bite them in the ass so hard.
>>
>>50632219
Well if it's being made by TopHat, who made Kingdom Hearts without making a Keyblade be a OTB, and Cracker Jack, who made being a Ghost a desirable alternative to being Zatanna or John Constantine, so it may not be that bad.
>>
>>50632016
Doesn't really make sense, especially with how it only fits for one sort of Sailor, nor is it really going to be worth 800cp beyond the first season. Would there be other versions for other types of Sailors or is this just going to be stuff you're stuck with from the first jump?
>>
>>50632119
>I love you
J-justice, please. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

But seriously.. yeah, got five more Manses to write up, and then it's basically jumpable.

Though now I /really/ wish I could talk to Wukong about an item I'm thinking of. Not sure if kosher.

>>50632160
>Rathess
Much better. Still not really safe, what with the feral raptors and Goblin King around there, but at least those won't be specifically gunning for you.
>>
>>50632213
>>50632219
What's the Will and the Word?
>>
>>50632260
>Thinking Babylon is not only the best Jumpmaker but better then OAA, Red and Cats
You really are a shitlord huh?
>>
>>50632267
My question is how many Jumpers are going to try and steal the Orbs.

Y'know, given that no matter how many "lawl I can wield this I am worthy" perks there are, the Orbs are sentient and KNOW who the fuck they want touching them, and have rejected Gods.
>>
>>50632300
Surprised he even deigned to mention OAA given how much he shat on the guy during any Terra Formars debacle.
>>
>>50632286
>the Will and the Word
The local super magic equivalent, apparently.

>>50632302
I keep seeing Skull Heart based builds so I expect to see that too, one way or another.
>>
>>50632281
I need a chunk of danger to help keep her hidden for the some odd years before I can hand her off to the cultists and go back to Society
>>50632300
never said I wasn't!
>>
>>50632223
>>50632266
Shit, has the new season started up again? After the train wreck at the end of last season I kinda lost interest. Has it improved over last season? Is Ghost Rider worth a shit?
>>
File: 1424811863396.jpg (322KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424811863396.jpg
322KB, 800x800px
>>50632266
>>
>>50632323
You don't even apologise for it, despite the fact that the guy blatantly stole from others. God you're disgusting Bancho.
>>
File: Furys_big_week_03.jpg (281KB, 550x440px) Image search: [Google]
Furys_big_week_03.jpg
281KB, 550x440px
>>50632302
How many jumpers do you think can actually wield Thor's hammer? What about Thorr's hammer?
>>
>>50632358
Probably none of us.
>>
>>50632115
Yee. Haw.

>>50632136
Soon™.

Seriously though I decided to add stuff from all the races and abilities people have (mostly because it's the easiest and laziest way to dump lore- wouldn't have gotten to namedrop the Violet Plateau Incident without a perk about transdimensional tech to segue) and oh god this was a mistake.

There'll be an option for canon companions though.
>>
>>50632330
We're heading into winter season finale. Robbie pretty much leaves a whole trail of bodies wherever he goes, and the spirit's characterization is pretty stable. It's nice.
>>
>>50632069
It's not just a death beam from above, it also comes with a space castle.

I'll consider lowering the price, however. But I already have a planned capstone for that tree.
>>
>>50632372
Why is that?
>>
>>50632388
I thought we didn't get to keep the space Castle though?
>>
>>50632286
It's basically exactly Inherited Cycle magic but somewhat less energy intensive. It's not really that impressive compared to a lot of stuff in the chain.

>>50632302
Oh, well I'm assuming they could pick it up and wield it with those perks, but that wouldn't do anything to stop the Orb from burning them to death in fires that can permanent harm and kill literally invincible beings. And good luck overpowering it, since it can apparently rewrite the stars in the sky to write out someone's name on a whim
>>
File: IMG_7886.jpg (107KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7886.jpg
107KB, 640x793px
>>50632266
It already has. She's the new villain in Part 2 of S4. Agents Of Shield Life Model Decoy. She has kidnapped May, killed an Agent, and even created a LMD/android of May to act as her replacement. She's becoming Ultron 2.0.

>>50632375
Winter Season finale already happened.
>>
>>50632401
Then I've got something to watch. Also thank you for actually using spoilers this time.
>>
>>50632358
Depends on whether you think Use Any Magic Item perks would work and, if so, to what degree they'd work. Taking that out of the equation? Not too many. I don't buy into the meme that all jumpers are shitty. I don't run around fucking with things for the sake of fucking with things and I don't post my build, so I assume others are in the same boat.

>>50632375
>spoiler
Nice. I'll give it a look.
>>
>>50632391
we all pretty much end up as some sort of eldritch horror in a humanish shell.
>>
>>50632400
We can totally have morse code stars last I checked, so that's not quite as impressive.

Paper Mario IIRC
>>
>>50632398
It's for that reason I'm considering lowering the price since you don't keep it.
>>
File: projectors.jpg (30KB, 425x531px) Image search: [Google]
projectors.jpg
30KB, 425x531px
>>50632411
Just because you're eldritch doesn't mean you have to be a horror, anon.
>>
>>50632419
Wasn't that still WIP, last I remember?
>>
>>50632419
>last spoilers

Oh god, inter-jump balance here we go again. Yeah, those stars you buy? Come in format automatically and you get perk fiat to arrange them. The Orbs have literally enough power to say "fuck this fuck that and fuck you" to every cosmic principle short of the one rule of the Will and the Word which is 'you can't unmake matter.'

I give it three posts before some pedant tries to argue with me about the definition of "unmake"
>>
>>50632447
It's jumpable.
>>
>>50632452
Aaaand what's stopping Jumper from just throwing them in the Warehouse?
>>
>>50632447
Maybe, all I really remember was pointing out you could do a fairly convincing "god hates you" message with them.

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin
>>
>>50632372
>>50632407
>>50632411
Eh, the hammer probably uses Norse-mythological values of worthy. Thor himself is very far from morally perfect, ;and besides, his new hammer reads Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be unworthy, shall possess the power of Thorr. I suspect most "heroic" jumpers could do it.
>>
>>50632028

Hey Gaunlet, could you answer >>50631176 ?
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>50631791
>>50631823
>Exalted Mortal Hero Gauntlet
>Imperial City...
>okay, I've got someone watching me and causing some bad luck
Well someone crafting your Fate into a more negative light.

>and a bunch of normal people want to fight me, this doesn't seem so bad yet.
With the above you might be meeting with Enlightened Essence users.

>This is going to be tricky
Pic Related

>I can work with this
Good on you.

>not fun
Nope.

>it's only 14 years, going to take her to the woods and set up a nice cabin far from prying eyes
Phrasing.

>going to be here for a while.
160 years is indeed a long time.

>melee and martial arts hey it's free.
Good Idea

>both versions of longevity, Serpentine Tongue , Thick Skin . Blurred Fate,Essence Abundance X2 ,Exalted Healing This is decent.
Good choices. Longevity is necessary.

>this is just the basics
Indeed.

>handy
Yep.

>discounted for warrior is this the perfect attack and defense thing?! Hell yeah!!
Yep.

>The basics again
Indeed.

>going to feed this to my shield if I can keep it when I get out of here.
Careful with how dreaming reality interacts with your stuff.

In all? Decent and should work out if you don't start out in the Imperial City... Might not work out with you being so close to the heart of Realm.

>>50632049
Good summery, albeit a more negative light.

>>50632160
Good purchase.
>>
>>50632472

Wouldn't the spoiler in >>50632302 imply they would need a pod?
>>
>>50632472
The fact that they're sentient and are quite in charge of who uses their power?
>>
>>50632506
so with the Changes this will work?
>>
>>50632452
>spoiler
Probably… Laws of Conservation of Mass definition of 'unmake', right?
>>
>>50632452
Y'know, technically, that's not a limitation on Sorcery. The universe is sentient and gets pissed if you try to unmake something and unmakes you instead.

So depending the rulings, the Will and the Word COULD be allowed to unmake stuff in other jumps. But that would also mean that any other method a jumper could use to unmake something would backfire if they used it in the Belgariad.
>>
>>50632550
>Use Any Magic Item - Overlord
>>
>>50632506
>Well someone crafting your Fate into a more negative light.

okay if I skip the purchase of resources I can buy off this drawback
>>
>>50632616
Anon, the Orb isn't just in charge of who uses its power, it can also use it on its own and will do so against anyone it doesn't like.

And it only likes two people.
>>
>>50628434
Never going to make Grand Theft Starship not terrible for its price?
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>50632028
Oh, sorry. Missed this, Gaunlet. Answering now.

>Really it is a potent choice. Personally I don't see it as One True Build-ish but do you?
Probably not an One True Build. It's /really/ good, but still fairly narrow and you're required to be a Lintha to get it.

My problem's mostly that it's not really clear you get access to those higher-Essence Charms with it.

And if people gets access to summoning Behemoths and using All-Devouring Depths Shintai with a perk, then that should probably be noted explicitly. Because that's pretty cool.
>>
>>50632358
Well the thing about that is, us jumpers know that wielding mjolnir is not a function of physical strength but of willpower and character (and plot). Captain America can't wield it because it's a weapon. It's meant to be used honorably, but by a soldier. And Steve Rogers, for all his bluster, is unwilling to kill even when that's the right thing to do. Thor, on the other hand... well.

Honestly, I think there are more jumpers that could wield this than one might see at first glance.
>>
>>50632358
Anyone who can wield a Sword of the Cross can probably wield the Hammer. Which means your new goal as a Good!Jumper should be dual-wielding them.
>>
>>50631176
Within reason.

>>50632560
It should be a lot easier though Rathess can be rough. With the whole Forgotten God thing going on...

>>50632700
Ah okay I'll clarify what it opens up, but yeah you get to be discount Infernal without being a Half-Caste Infernal + Essence 5 and some perfect effects.
>>
>>50632701
>And Steve Rogers, for all his bluster, is unwilling to kill even when that's the right thing to do.

Depends on which version. MCU Captain America is certainly willing to kill, though comics will generally only do so as a last resort.

>>50632719
Eh, maybe. Mjolnir in some ways is harder to wield because it requires more than moral righteousness, but easier in others because it doesn't require the same kind of "just cause" and certainly not to the same degree. Like, you won't become unworthy just by striking down an enemy who "surrendered", but a just pacicfist probably couldn't lift it.
>>
>>50632786
The Swords are easier to count as worthy for but also easier to lose your worthiness for as well.
>>
>>50632855
there is a perk for that in madness combat of all places.
>>
File: fetch.jpg (106KB, 576x460px) Image search: [Google]
fetch.jpg
106KB, 576x460px
Do you ever make a facsimile of yourself for people from your origin or those you leave behind?
>>
>>50632701
>>50632786
MCU Cap can make the hammer move a little, but he still couldn't lift it.
The look on Thor's face was fuckin' priceless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvJiG-nnUOw
>>
>>50632903
you don't need to, time stops after you leave a jump, but I am going to make all lot of eclipse phase forks after I spark.
>>
>>50629591
>>50629723
Wizards do not have common sense.
>>
>>50632786
>>50632855
To be fair, the Swords were designed to level the playing field between humans and...pretty much everything else. I mean, didn't Michael kill a dragon, which are the genuine god kind? Mjolnir is a god's weapon, though. Makes sense why the Sword would be easier to be worthy for.
>>
>>50632855
What are the Swords? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
>>
>>50632919
And yet a blank slate who's perfectly willing to kill to put down a threat to the world had no problem lifting it up like it was nothing.

Honestly that was kind of bullshit, but then, he's got an infinity stone in his forehead.
>>
>>50632919
Maybe he was "worthy" but the situation (i.e. party diversion) wasn't because his intent at the time was more of a "just for fun" thing.
>>
>>50632967
Did Vision actually get any power from it, though? Maybe that feat says more about his "status" as a person?
>>
>>50632967
Norse values being what they are, shouldn't being willing to kill a motherfucker be a plus for Vision just being worthy?
>>
>>50632944
Yeah that was my point. They said in... Skin Game, I think? That the majority of the Swords' wielders were just good people who picked the sword for a day or so to defend someone else or something.

>>50632962
Swords forged with a nail for Cross (yeah, that Cross). They strip away supernatural advantages to potentially let a vanilla human stand against pretty much literally anything as long as they're wielded for righteous reasons.
>>
>>50632967
Yeah but Vision has a virtually instinctual belief in the sanctity of life to go with that willingness to kill if the situation calls for it.

He has a sort of innocence to go with his resolve. It's an odd pairing.

>>50632977
Maybe. That does ring a kind of sense to me.

>>50633000
Nah. Machines that try to lift the hammer fail to do so. So that means that he both qualifies as a person as far as Mjolnir is concerned, AND was also worthy of it from birth.
>>
>>50632744
assuming I still have most of my Skills and memories intact I can handle just about any environment other than Void,Extreme radiation, underwater or lava without powers,I took outdoors as One of my tagged skills Over eight thousand years ago in fallout.
>>
>>50633000
Yeah, didn't Magneto basically 'lift' it with magnetic powers once? Maybe if it's not a person physically lifting it, but a expression of a power or machine, they bypass the restrictions.
>>
>>50633000
I do not think he got anything from it, but I'm not sure if the MCU hammer gives any power, either. It seemed a heavy-handed way for the plot to go "this guy is okay, also look he can hold the styrofoam hammer".

>>50633010
That's my point, it is.
>>
>>50632967
>perfectly willing to kill to put down a threat to the world

Uh, what? That describes all of the MCU Avengers except (arguably) Bruce Banner.

Cap is plenty willing to kill (though vid-related isn't 100% accurate).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWVQwZVA_0g
>>
>>50632962
The Swords of the Cross, from Dresden Files, whose steel is made in small part from the nails of the True Cross on which Christ was hung. They can cut through anything. Literally anything, they completely ignore any form of protection short of not getting hit in the first place. The downside is that they can only be wielded in defense of the higher nature of humanity. You can't use them for any purpose that is selfish or corrupt, it's got to be for the sake of those principles that humans see as noble and virtuous.
>>
>>50633040
>>50633124
Thank you both!
>>
>>50633074
Forget about Cap. Thor himself is probably the most trigger-happy of the Avengers, in addition to being a brazen warrior (though he is willing to risk his life for others') .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU8EPM0xMQ
>>
So I figured I would try this again. It's been working ok so far. I am looking for suggestions on jumps to add to my list of jumps to roll to take. I need 7. Also this time I actually have a list of previous jumps I have taken.

http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt
>>
>>50632921
While I am not that anon, I believe they meant it as a closure back up in case you /don't/ spark.
>>
>>50633182
great detective
>>
>>50633182
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Conquest
Digimon
>>
>>50633182
Devil Survivor

Kamen Rider Showa Part 1.
>>
>>50633198
>While I am not that anon, I believe they meant it as a closure back up in case you /don't/ spark.

In case I don't spark I took the enhanced version of the Rick and Morty portal gun so that I can still go to all those worlds.
>>
>>50633182
Infinicon
>>
>>50633182
Spice and Wolf
Bartimaeus Sequence
Senran Kagura
>>
>>50633182
Discworld or Overlord (the game)
>>
>>50633182
KOTOR.
>>
File: 1463457773834.gif (5MB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
1463457773834.gif
5MB, 600x285px
>>50632075
Gonna have to be more specific.
>>
>>50633202
>>50633223
>>50633226
>>50633232

Ok, added to the list thank you may take me a bit to get all these done but I'll do them.
>>
>>50633249
Think he's referring to the Overlord DLC.
>>
>>50633249
For two people who are apparently mad at each other, they're pretty in sync.
>>
>>50633249

Disgaea, anon I need my castle full of smoking hot demon girls. It is one of the most important thing to my chain
>>
>>50633249
>>50633283
*Netherworld DLC. Sorry, didn't mean to imply you were Brellin.
>>
>>50633233
>>50633236
>>50633243
Alright Added to my reserve list.
>>
>>50633231
>Rick and Morty letting you go back to all of those worlds for 600 CP.
Let me just stop right here and go back to ignoring you.
>>
Is there a place where builds are stored, besides the pitiful few that are in the Drive?
>>
>>50632358
I can, but I cheat with a use any magic item perk.
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50633283
>>50633297
>>50633303
OH. RIGHT. THAT'S A THING I WAS DOING.

Okay, yeah. I'm shooting to have that done alongside Metroid.
>>
File: Headpat.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Headpat.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>50633306
It's okay, anon. We know that Disgaea has overlords too.
>>
>>50633363
There are a lot in the searchable part of Pastebin, though they're not sorted at all. Other than that and forums with a JumpChain thread, not too much that I've seen.
>>
>>50632358
I can try...I don't think I could, even if I try hard to be a good person.
>>
>>50633363
Oh, yeah, if you count shitty fanfics, Fanfiction.net has at least a few, as do TTH and some other sites.
>>
>>50628442
Are you going to add a ship option?
>>
>>50633418
>Fanfiction.net has at least a few, as do TTH and some other sites.

Wait, really? I didn't think jumpchain was that prevalent.
>>
>>50633249
Would it be possible to make a Flower Knight Girl Jump? Considering that the 'plot' is essentially the Knights fighting against the Pests that are running rampant in the world of 'Flower Garden', or would that not be possible due to lack of actual information of the plot and the fact the game has the lewd stuff as well.
>>
>>50633442
Yep. Did you think low quality SI fanfic authors were going to ignore a prompt like this?
>>
>>50631672
I'm still working on Stargate: Atlantis and the re-do of Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

Somewhere down the line is probably going to be a small update for The Polity jump, but I don't think .

>>50633363
Not really. Check the thread archives.
>>
>>50633434
No.
>>
>>50633361
I think he is saying that he could use it to travel between jump settings if jumpchan wasn't stopping him and once he is done jumping he could do so without jumpchan's interference even without a spark.

This is wank but I don't think he is arguing that he can use it to travel between jumps mid chain.
>>
File: du8rHLx.png (143KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
du8rHLx.png
143KB, 1000x1000px
So...

Dark Souls III has boatloads of items, and having trouble deciding what to buy. What I'd like to know, is how much of it can be looted in the setting and how much of it can't, either because it doesn't exist or is really hard to procure?
>>
>>50633470
If the setting has lewd, don't focus on the lewd. If the setting is lacking worldbuilding, either decide if you want to foot the legwork for a completed series or wait for the author to fill in the blanks for an ongoing series.

Generally anything can be made into a jump if you're willing to put the effort into it.
>>
>>50633544
>don't focus on the lewd
This isn't viable advice. It has to have an appreciable plot and setting BEYOND the lewd and you have to be able to get involved in it without lewdness. Ignoring the lewd in your jump doesn't make it go away, this has been proven before.
>>
>>50633509
Aw, now I'm sad. That was one of the reasons you wanted to update it wasn't it? What changed your mind?
>>
>>50633534
All of it.
>>
>>50633507
So you're getting rid of the arbitrary nerf saying we can't ascend, right?
>>
>>50633516
It's pretty heavily implied by Rick that his portal gun is limited, though. That it can go to a huge range of the multiverse, but not every possible universe. Like, when Cronenburg-verse Rick and Morty escape to a universe where their alternates had just died, and Rick says that there's a limited amount of times he can do that so they shouldn't waste it.
>>
>>50633507
>Stargate: Atlantis

This is going to be such a damn shitstorm when it's released.
>>
>>50633563
>appreciable plot and setting BEYOND the lewd and you have to be able to get involved in it without lewdness
How much plot is appreciable plot? Why do people have to get involved with the plot at all? We have plenty of jumps that have absolutely no plot whatsoever, and how much lewd is in a setting is wholly up to the jumper.
>>
File: 032313_0430_WhyArentThe1.png (509KB, 741x464px) Image search: [Google]
032313_0430_WhyArentThe1.png
509KB, 741x464px
Does most of your money come from goods or services?

What do you spend it on? Infrastructure? Charity? Magic/perk fuel? Do you just hoard it?
>>
>>50633602
I'm not agreeing with Bancho, I am explaining that he is probably saying something slightly less stupid than it might appear.
>>
>>50633627
Because you have to prove that the setting has any value to it so that it doesn't just exist for you to masturbate.
>>
>>50633624
It'll be released and probably be forgotten several threads down the line, just like the other Stargate jump. What, are you expecting it to become like Naruto/Worm/Marvel/Bleach?
>>
>>50633630
Mostly goods, and any services are more likely to be provided by my cultists/ adventurers than me.
Charities and paying workers, for the most part.
>>
>>50633470
>>50633544
>>50633563
Of course, if it is too lewd, you could still make it, you'd just have to post it to this thread https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/jumpchain.1689/ instead of /jc/
>>
>>50633516
that's pretty much how it's written, isn't it? It says it's got the coordinates for Every setting you jump to in it?
>>
>>50633544
>>50633563
>>50633646
>>50633655

Thats true, plus the lewd stuff is really there just to increase a units stats and can be ignored.

All I really know so far is that a sizable portion of the continent has been taken over by the pests after an event that transformed the insects there and its become a barren wasteland. Flower Knights have to go to an academy of sorts.

There's probably more I'm missing though and Nutaku is barely translating the game in english and so far none of the story stuff has been translated yet.

Plus I want to be a giant singing cricket with razor sharp claws.

I'll keep these In mind also.
>>
>>50633638
Value is subjective enough that we should probably be removing some of the settings on the drive, because they have no value to people who don't care about them. People who find JRPGs have no value for example, would see merit to having all of the FFs removed.
>>
>>50633655
Yeah, but that thread has utterly shit quality control. Like, GHQ's monster origin allows you to become pretty much any creature in a jump, and its capstone arbitrarily makes you 10x better instead of standing on its own merits. They consider DD's lewd jumps "good".
>>
>>50633669
>none of the story stuff has been translated yet
Sounds like you need to leave it alone until after you do know what the shit is going on then.
>>
>>50633659
I meant that you being able to travel between jump settings post chain without the spark at all was wank.
>>
>>50633564
I would've had to gut the entire thing and start from scratch in order to make it exactly the way I wanted. So I'd rather make a dedicated ship command jump instead.
>>
>>50633730
>dedicated ship command jump instead
Yay! That is even better!
Not sad anymore.
>>
>>50633707
Our quality control has never been much better. The only thing we can say is that we ban lewd, and depending on what crowd is on, you get people calling each other nerfshitters or powerwankers. If they like DD's lewd jumps, it's probably because of personal taste, and I don't see anything wrong with that. QQ has never tried to intervene with this place, so why not just leave them alone?
>>
Gold Digger Jump when? Or is it too generic fantasy kitchen sink?
>>
>>50633725
yeah but I don't think it's unreasonable wank considering that we know travel between these worlds is possible since we have done it and have a device that lets us travel between worlds,that means it's just a matter of Tracing our steps.
>>
>>50633773
We had one attempt. One.

The guy utterly failed, the jump disappeared, and nobody's stepped up to the bat again.
>>
>>50633707
>They consider DD's lewd jumps "good".
Well they aren't awful, quality isn't why we hate those jumps.
>>
File: Smaug.jpg (691KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Smaug.jpg
691KB, 960x540px
>>50633630
Goods, mostly. There's a lot of stuff I can sell with my mass-producing setup.

I mostly hoard it, sometimes use it on random stuff. Sometimes magic fuel when converted into gold (it's actually gold a lot, because shiny).

But mostly hoarding it. And sleeping on it in my dragon forms.
>>
>>50633773
Here you go senpai. Not on the drive for reasons I don't remember.
>>
>>50633692
You're intentionally ignoring the meaning of the word to try and argue for raw porn. Don't be a retard. We've been through this a billion times with many besides you trying this.
>>
>>50633806
It's probably being archived on a separate drive somewhere, like some other jumps we have.
>>
>>50633755
>Lewdfag intentionally being a biased idiot.
No surprise.
>>
>>50633827
>Flower Knight Girl
>Raw Porn
Have you even bothered to do basic research before spewing out random shit? It's a browser RPG, and yes, it does have safe versions. So no, it isn't "raw porn" as you suggest. If you want to play the R-18 version be my guest, but no one is forcing you to.
>>
>>50633862
It was admitted above that there's barely any info on the world and whatever plot might exist is untranslated. You don't have much proof your porn game has substance, DD.
>>
>>50633806
Judging from a quick google, it's a combination of "anything Fred Perry draws is porn and therefore invalid" and not doing a good enough job representing the setting, the latter of which I can agree with.
>>
>>50627592
>>50627720
Is it clear whether the wizard girl's lightning set off the C4 or the detonators? If it's the latter, that should still take care of the former?
>>
>>50633755
>>50633788
Katawa Shoujo is /okay/, but the rest are completely unbalanced and devoid of flavor.
>>
>>50634029
Flavor isn't really anything that many new jumpmakers are too great at to be fair. If they've only made one or two jumps what can you expect? Not everyone is amazing at writing.
>>
>>50633630
Why bother with earning money when you can just create it from thin air?
>>
>>50634061
He was neither new nor did he only make two.

If you'll notice from the War on Geminar thing, his problem is that he hates us, ignores all rules, doesn't care about lore or clarity, and blows the fuck up at criticism.
>>
>>50633707
>GHQ's monster origin allows you to become pretty much any creature in a jump, and its capstone arbitrarily makes you 10x better
What are you talking about?
>>
>>50634112
Pretty sure anon's actually talking about GHJ, but had some sort of hand spasm while typing.
>>
>>50634098
If your point is just to criticize him as a person, I don't know why you have to do it here. There are plenty of jumpmakers who have faults, but unless they're willing to change, what can you do about it? In this case your complaints are even more ridiculous, given that you're complaining about an individual in a community that doesn't really cross over to ours.
>>
>>50631672
The Breaker, albeit very slowly due to poor health, work, and exhaustion.
>>
>>50634193
>The Breaker
YESSSS
>>
File: Tuesday for a Jumper.webm (3MB, 610x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tuesday for a Jumper.webm
3MB, 610x330px
Jumpers, what was you last (actually challenging/dangerous) fight like?
>>
>>50634178
>GHJ
What's that?
>>
>>50634190
Because his behavior and opinions directly negatively impact him as a jumpmaker.

You're sounding like you're him defending yourself though, pathetic.
>>
>>50634227
Generic Hentai Jump.
>>
File: Orks.jpg (98KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Orks.jpg
98KB, 780x481px
>>50633630
My most common money-maker is my fashion company. I usually spend it on Infrastructure/Charity. Helping as many people as I can.
>>
>>50634112
I think they were talking about Generic Hentai. Pretty sure that was never meant to be a serious jump though. I mean you could try to power game with it but that'd be pretty sad.
>>
>>50631672
Prisma Illya, Crysis and Ironman Armoured Adventures are coming along.
>>
>>50634027
It sets off the detonators, I think. She hits the dragon with the lightning spell, a sword that was stuck in the dragon falls out when it's writhing in pain, the electrified sword hits the wiring by sheer coincidence and imparts a charge that flows through and triggers the detonators.
>>
>>50634218
Precure?
>>
>>50634218
>dat pic
What the fuck is that, and do we have a jump for it?
>>
>>50634329
>>50634347
Go! Princess Precure. We don not have a jump for it, but I think Digger is making a different Precure jump soon?
>>
>>50634214
By Christmas if fast, late February if slow. Work changes from absurdly light to soul crushingly heavy on a dime and getting sick 2 weeks out of 4. Origins are currently slotted as Drop In, Murim, Medical Murim, and S.U.C. with 100/100/300/300/600/600 for each as far as perks go and a 1000cp drawback limit. No finished perks for preview yet but I'll make a goal to get something previewable up soon-ish. I'll force myself to binge through the worst parts of season 2 in one go tomorrow and get crackin as able.
>>
>>50634265
>I mean you could try to power game with it but that'd be pretty sad.
You mean like how they use it at SB?
>>
>>50630251
What the shit, Creation gets worse every edition. Aren't Perfect Defenses gone too?
>>
>>50628434
>Chaos Gods of 40K aren't reality warpers
... what? Aren't those guys basically the poster for "fuck you physics, our whims are more important"?
>>
>>50634218
>>50634363

Stop making me want to be a Pretty Cure.
>>
>>50634402
So are Devil Tigers and most other fun things you like.
>>
>>50634218
Omega in Anima, the whole thing boiled down to "How many hired adventurers can I throw at it before it becomes inefficient." since his ability to become immune to a technique only makes him immune to that person using it, and I had enough money and Overlord resurrection spells.
>>
>>50634391
I've got nothing against SB but that seems kind of weird. Were they actually serious?
>>
>>50634408
Do it. Give into the Precure side of the Force. It is your destiny.
>>
>>50634407
Yeah, and they're several times in text explicitly stated to literally manipulate reality. Though good luck being able to get in "direct contact" with them. So, it technically wouldn't work on them, but not for the right reasons.
>>
>>50634304
Yay!
>>
>>50634402
They're still there, but not anywhere near as prominent.

Like, Seven Shadow Evasion still lets you perfect dodge anything. But it's once-per-scene (unless you hit the reset condition).

On the bright side, 3e Sorcery is fucking amazing.
>>
File: the-breaker-new-waves-3047843.jpg (149KB, 628x838px) Image search: [Google]
the-breaker-new-waves-3047843.jpg
149KB, 628x838px
>>50634389
Awesome.
Will the black heaven and earth breath technique and best geezer be available?
>>
>>50634218
The party of heroes that rose to oppose me in the Tales of Phantasia scenario. I probably could have just smashed them down easily, but I was trying to prove that I wasn't the monster they thought I was. So I had to hold back, and show restraint, and not kill their families as an example, and all that nice guy stuff. Made things a lot harder.
>>
>>50634408
How many magical girl jumps do we have?
Madoka and Sailor Moon are the only ones I can think of.
>>
>>50634471
Yeah, check out the bottom of 1085 and first parts of 1086.
>>
>>50634515
Generic Magical Girl, too.
>>
>>50634515
We also have Nanoha, Generic Magical Girl, Symphogear, and that Madoka Quest jump.
>>
>>50634514
It sounds like you're usually the monster they thought you were. Is that true?

>>50634515
>forgetting Nanoha
>even anon jeeps spamming Darkness bloodline questions

commit sudoku
>>
>>50634515
MGNQ, Generic Magical Girl, Symphogear... and a few more, I think?
>>
>>50634304
>Crysis
You're my favorite jumpmaker right now. I loved those games.
>>
>>50634471
There are a few morons who might, but generally speaking the attitude towards it is "lolwut."

Attempts like >>50634523 are 75% exaggeration and 25% misrepresenting the opinions of a minority as the thread majority.
>>
>>50632919
>>50632977
... holy shit. I just realised - Thor can control the hammer at a distance. What if the reason Cap was able to start moving Mjolnir but then was suddenly unable to was because Thor went "oh shit no, STOP, good hammer, whew"? I mean, look at the series of expressions on his face, not just the initial reaction...
>>
>>50634515
Does Kamen Rider count?
>>
File: Completely Legit.jpg (553KB, 1256x838px) Image search: [Google]
Completely Legit.jpg
553KB, 1256x838px
>>50634510
[Spoiler]Along with other techniques, items, and companions, yes.[/spoiler]
>>
>>50634591
>misrepresenting the opinions of a minority as the thread majority.
Isn't that what you're doing? How could you possibly know? Are you an SB-er, anon?
>>
>>50634471
I doubt that, seeing as SB as a whole has a much stricter ban on anything sexual than we do.
>>
>>50634501
>On the bright side
Only bright side.
>>
>>50634477

I never take any appearance perks so I'm not cute at all. It just feels wrong being a non-cute magical girl.

Like I want to fight evil by moonlight but I just can't pull off those outfits.
>>
File: Angry banchô-Anon.jpg (86KB, 1143x447px) Image search: [Google]
Angry banchô-Anon.jpg
86KB, 1143x447px
>>50634603
you shut your whore Mouth with that nonsense!
>>
>>50634617
Yesssss
>>
>>50634515
Hero BBS. Turns out one of the Heroes is literally a Magical Girl, because that's just how things apparently roll in some of the BBS universes.
>>
>>50634561
>It sounds like you're usually the monster they thought you were. Is that true?
Nah, just being tongue-in-cheek. I try to be a nice guy as much as possible, I just like to pretend I'm some evil monster.
>>
>>50634603
Not unless you're willing to be Tackle. Do you want to be Tackle?
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50632358
I can, technically!

Not because I am a righteous man.

Not because what I fight for is in any way reconcilable with an Asgardian conception of worthiness.

Not even because I tend to hang around artifacts of power in crises when they to need to be used.

But because I have Angel Slayer, and an effectively LIMITLESS reservoir of evil within myself. All that alien psychic potential in MOTHER I could have used for hopes and dreams and stuff, is instead drowning in evil power from countless alternate timelines. Which has only gotten worse ever since I became a black mage in 8-Bit Theater. Just to give it extra clout, I alloy it into a brew of Humanity set alight with Soulfire.

Incidentally, I've been very civil it about it so far but I REALLY don't like the Unconquered Sun. He is. Easily. My least favorite Primordial War conspirator. I really, really want to get my tentacles on his fulcrums, but-saving Creation takes priority.

Also now that I have elemental poles, I'm gonna make a better cup of coffee than that pompous git.
>>
>>50634756
>But because I have Angel Slayer, and an effectively LIMITLESS reservoir of evil within myself.
Just how the hell does that let you lift Mjolnir?
>>
>>50634784
Angel Slayer lets you corrupt items with evil energy. Presumably he's pouring all that evil into Mjolnir until the original enchantments about worthiness are overridden.
>>
>>50634640
why do you hate kamen rider being compared to a magical girl anime

>themes of friendship
>transforming heroes
>merchandising driven

I mean...there is little difference between Kamen Rider and a magical girl anime when you get to the fundamentals of it.
>>
>>50634784
I think he means that he is so 'evilly' powerful that he can lift it anyway.

Just by being stronger than Odin you should have no problem on doing it. Which is not to say that much for any min/maxer long term jumper.
>>
>>50634756
There is something incredibly wrong with that bird's neck.
>>
>>50634822
It's an alien, it can do whatever it wants with its neck.
>>
>>50634756

>Also now that I have elemental poles, I'm gonna make a better cup of coffee than that pompous git

That reminded me of something. Couldn't you have solved your problem with an elemental pole of blood instead of that other stuff?
>>
>>50633381

You can't afford to forget about it anon those babes need me.
>>
File: JCARGH.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JCARGH.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>50634422
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

>>50634501
-eeeeeeee wut

>3e Sorcery is fucking amazing

I'm avoiding 3e like the plague until Infernals comes out, which probably means by the time I've dehyped from Exalted at this rate. How exactly is it amazing? Can you actually cast without having to do a frantic pantomime that takes a minute to charge up?
>>
>>50634640
See >>50634809
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>50634859
That wouldn't be as amusing though.
>>
File: T04.png (607KB, 576x529px) Image search: [Google]
T04.png
607KB, 576x529px
>>50634816
>Just by being stronger than Odin you should have no problem on doing it
I dunno, even Odin can't so much as make it budge now.

SJW bullshit > Odinforce
>>
>>50634809
>>50634880
Personally, I generally find magical girl anime more interesting and compelling than Kamen Rider.
>>
>>50634928
I retain the right to ignore retarded, ass-backwards SJW storylines.

For me, those comics never happened.
>>
>>50634928
Oh, that reminds me, is there any way to steal something like the Odinforce or the Power Cosmic? I know Doom and others have done it before, but it's always extremely temporary.

Would Inner Self be able to do it, assuming you managed to get their soul and had perk to prevent you from being subsumed by their identity?
>>
>>50634928
So then be a woman as well?

>inb4 REEEEE that actually matters to some people
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50634784
As >>50634802 said, it's like a mix of brute force hacking and infectious disease.

>>50634822
Oh good, I thought I was the only one who thought it looked like something that escaped from a Dr. Seuss book.

>>50634859

...COULD I have?! I could've sworn that the other stuff was the body fluid magical energy tends to gather in the most, hence why Touko wasn't handling packages of dried magus blood instead of you know what.

It may be a moot point, anyway. Whenever I feel the need to have bodily fluids, I usually just custom tailor a universal medium instead of different mixes that can interfere with each other.
>>
>>50634928
As I said, the power of plot. In any other storyline that wouldn't happen for many, many reasons.

>>50634955
I am fighting the urge to go to the SJW Marvelverse when the time comes because everyone is so retarded that I would spend my time BURNING WORLDS.
>>
>>50634928
Was it ever revealed what Nick Fury said to Thor to cause that shit?
>>
>>50634874
Sort of. Instead of a fixed casting time, you have to accumulate enough motes to the spell in order to cast it. The action to do so is Occult+Intelligence, with a mote per success so Excellencies can speed it up. There are also "shaping rituals", special actions that vary from sorcerer to sorcerer depending on their methods that lets them accumulates sorcery motes faster. So in the right conditions, a sorcerer can cast some spells very quickly. Mostly, though, sorcery is still good for long-term projects, like it was in 2e, just even better. The Sorcerous Workings rules mean that instead of specific spells to affect your projects you can just declare a goal and build to it like you would building an artifact. A 3e sorcerer is therefore incredibly versatile and powerful in the strategic game.
>>
>>50634928
Why not just use Thorr's version of Mjolnir which only the /unworthy/ can wield?

I mean, maybe? But if you can obtain Odin or Galactus' soul, you don't really need either of those.
>>
>>50634928
Eh, it'll be retconned out of existence in a year or two at most.
>>
>>50634928
I used to think DC was way more into being ultra "progressive" than Marvel. Then Marvel went completely fucknut crazy.
>>
>>50634998
>I mean, maybe? But if you can obtain Odin or Galactus' soul, you don't really need either of those
They've died multiple times in canon and lots of times in alternate timelines. Just step in and snatch it up then.
>>
>>50634874
It's one of the few things that 3E got really right. You get a bunch of different ways for charging up spells based on how you learned sorcery. So if you learned sorcery from being an ascetic, you have more energy for casting as long as you avoid temptation and can learn breathing exercises to let you meditate better, or if you made a deal with a powerful fire elemental, you can get Essence for making sacrifices to them and shoot fire out of your eyes even without casting a spell.

It also has a freeform system for handling huge works of magic like the Salinian Working, instead of requiring you to buy individual spells for things you would only want to cast once.
>>
>>50634874
>How exactly is it amazing? Can you actually cast without having to do a frantic pantomime that takes a minute to charge up?
Well, you gather "Sorcerous" motes with your Shape Sorcery action.

This is rolled as Int+Occult, on which you can excellency, and there are various Shaping Rituals that give you extra sorcerous motes in various ways.

As soon as you have enough motes, you can cast the spell.

For small things like Infallible Messenger, that's 5motes and a single action. Death Ray, the Solar Circle fuck-off laser beam equivalent of Total Annihilation, cost 25 motes.

I played a Night Caste sorcerer who cast that in a single action.

But more importantly, it has something called Sorcerous Workings to do freeform permanent sorcery stuff.

Shit like instilling a animal or object with human-level intelligence or enchanting a path to prevent travelers from becoming lost at the Terrestrial level

And with Solar workings capping out at creating floating cities, remaking demons into gods, altering the fundamentals of reality, or creating Third Circle-equivalent beings (with 3rd circle being implied as HELLA buff in this edition).

Those take longer to do though, as actual projects that take a few weeks. (more if you're trying to do something that would normally be of a higher Circle)
>>
>>50634928
>>50634955
>>50634973
Given how Marvel is finally starting to back off from the Inhumans, I can only assume they will eventually back off from fem Thor (what was her actual name again?) I just don't understand why this story exists. It literally makes no sense in-universe or out. Thor isn't a title, it's his name. Mjolnir was enchanted by Odin in the first place, and Odin himself is on par with Galactus, he'd stomp Thor with ease. I'm calling shenanigans, probably Loki's fault somehow.
>>
>>50634971

I don't think they ever compared the efficiency of the two, but I remember blood also holding magical energy. Actually all things considered it should have more since there's more of it in the body, or at least their should be.

Although a blood pole might also help with any vampire stuff you might have, and I think I remember you being a few types of them.
>>
>>50634983
Check your privilege. Probably going to be a year or so til we find out.
>>
>>50635055
>what was her actual name again?
Oh, didn't you know? Her name is Thor. The Odinson gave it to her because she's better at being him than he is.

It's actually fucking Jane Foster. They couldn't even let it be that cool SHIELD Agent it was implied to be. Nope. Jane Foster.
>>
>>50635055
>Marvel is finally starting to back off from the Inhumans
Oh, are they? I thought they were going full steam ahead with their plan to turn their comics into an SJW version of the MCU.
>>
>>50635087
Ugh. Has she even been relevant to any stories any time in the past decade? What, did they just bring her back because she's in the MCU and they wanted brand recognition, like that time they made Spidey wear the (non-symbiote) black suit again for no good reason other than that Spiderman 3 had just come out?
>>
>>50633905
>"anything Fred Perry draws is porn and therefore invalid"

That's seriously retarded even for Puritan-Anon. Sure he does a lot of porn, even some "didn't happen" Gold Digger shorts, but Gold Digger itself isn't lewd.
>>
>>50635114
Yeah, apparently their attempts to make Cyclops look like Hitler 2.0 backfired and instead the Inhumans are being seen as dicks, so Marvel is trying to pull back before they fuck themselves over completely. Or at least, that's what I saw last, with the Inhumans finally being called out for their bullshit.

Reminder that Cyclops was right.
>>
>>50635087
Man, I fucking hate legacy characters. Like, I understand that on a meta level it's because readers are less willing to read comics based on new characters, but in-universe it's just stupid.

Like, you don't see every aspiring physicist changing their name to Albert Einstein or every accomplished marksman changing their name to Simo Hayha or every social justice advocate changing their name to Gandhi.
>>
>>50635087
I don't actually get how she was worthy. Didn't Odin give her some test to become an asgardian and she failed because she wasn't able to do the whole fearless warrior thing asgardians are supposed to do? Seems kind of weird that she'd fit the worthy enchantment then given I assume it was enchanted for the asgardian concept of worthy.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50634955
Despite being significantly less SJWy, I feel much the same way about Lucifer 2016.

I want to believe it's all just a dying hallucination poor Luc's having as he starts becoming one with the void outside creation.

>>50634991
Well, that sounds like the first genuinely nice thing I've heard about 3e up until now then.

>>50634998
Er, who's Thorr? Is that like Bizarro, but for Thor?

>>50634968
Hmm. The Omni Cube from Bomberman has, as a basic function, the ability to absorb at least galaxies' worth of mass and energy, and make the user more powerful-although I forgot if he just used the civilisations he trapped's knowledge, or actually absorbed some kind of energy from it.

Either way, you could use FMA Alchemy to fuse it with the imperfect cosmic cube to give it even greater capacity as ensurance. I would also recommend forging a custom artifact out of all five magical materials of Creation to enhance its' properties of hijacking cosmic energies.

Then I'd blow every magic booster and magic learning perk I'd know on Black Mage or Red Mage's style of magic in 8-Bit Theater. The most powerful magic user in the setting absorbed the most powerful source of evil's energy AFTER eating a point-blank love-hadouken, and regularly used his powers to rewrite time and space. With the cube as a capacitor, it might be possible to hijack those that way.

I'm not sure about Inner Self. In theory, maybe with a suitable spiritual vessel but I remember a lot of soul-eating beings in comics tend to stumble at the finishing line beacuse of some obscure mystic loophole from absorbing so-and-so's soul.
>>
>>50635114
I haven't been following that, but from what I hear it doesn't make much sense. Like, the Inhumans are the bad guys in a story about social rights, they're a bunch of genetic ubermenschen who live in their moon base and oppress their sub-human slave caste. They literally put people in gas chambers. Lee and Kirby were Jewish men who fought in World War 2,they weren't going for a subtle allegory. Having them be the new metaphorical stand-ins for minorities, replacing mutants, is just silly.
>>
>>50635168
You're on at the weirdest times, and then I realize it's morning. I'll give you your xmas present tomorrow.
>>
>>50634968
Doctor Strange knows a way to absorb the power from anyone permanently at the cost of becoming them. He once did it to fucking Shuma Gorath. So just learn that and use some of those identity perks.

I think it's called something like Darkness of the Divine Conduit.
>>
File: JC7.jpg (140KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.jpg
140KB, 900x665px
>>50635064
Nah, I burned all the vampire stuff out of myself many milennia ago.

I WANT to believe it's the better alternate, and elemental poles are effectively limitless fonts of their element either way.

Then again, that doesn't explain why if blood's much better why maguses in the grail wars don't go around with IVs and needles or something to do emergency prana transfers.

I dunno. I'm just playing it safe, but it's definitely something to consider.

>>50635027
>>50635030
Whoa, so-you can also use it for what is effectively early access Shinmaic Calibration?

That's. Damn, I take back what I said about 3e Exalts being weaksauce just because their perfects were fiddled with.
>>
>>50635253
>Darkness of the Divine Conduit.
>Darkness of the Divine Conduit (Black Magic): By sheer force of will "take" the power of another entity. This does not require the use of a spell. He used this ability against Arioch and Shuma-Gorath. The fact that Stephen can do this is a testament to his incredible will-power and strength of mind. This is considered black magic and as such he rarely employs this. Also when taking the powers of celestial entities he absorbs the mind and assumes their duties and roles in the dimension in which they exist. If his will falters, he can lose all sense of self.

Well. That'll come in handy.
>>
>>50635168
Oh, did you see this in JLD?

>Lucifer 2016 (0 CP): Hey, what’s this? What’s going on? What the Hell happened to these characters? Why would you want this? This is terrible.
>>
>>50635277
Hey Garlock, what was your build for Mortal Hero Gauntlet? I tried to look it up out of curiosity, and because I need inspiration for my own build, but couldn't find it.
>>
So, is Vampire Diaries actually a legit jump? Like, can you purchase anything in it that's true to what it's based on?
>>
File: 1418267920420.gif (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1418267920420.gif
1MB, 426x240px
>>50635396
Do you want pic-related? Cause that's how you get pic-related.
>>
>>50635396
>a legit jump?
Only on SB.
>>
>both my computers broke down AT THE SAME TIME
>RIGHT AS I'M TRYING TO GET BACK INTO JUMP-MAKING
The universe doesn't want me to finish Zatch Bell, it seems.
anyone ever tried to make a jump on mobile?
>>
>>50635498
Sorry mate, I forgot who you are.

>spoiler
Nope. Wish you luck.
>>
>>50635498
Not that I know of, but hey man you can always be the first and make history.
>>
>>50635498
>both my computers broke down
that sucks dude sorry to hear that
>>
>>50635519
I think this is the right trip
>>
What are my chances of surviving Counter Strike if I'm a Twipire with Savant and Psionics?
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50635385
Let's see, with the latest discounts-

[Exalted: Mortal Hero Gauntlet]

Drawbacks: True GritX3, A Dragon's World, From Another Time And Land; Luna What Did You Do?! (900)

Paragon

Destiny: A Deal Made In Good Faith, Good Luck Crossing That Bridge, The Mortal From Hell, A Simple Soul Illuminated (Golden Janissary Style), Silver Light Scattering, Taco Cart, Fuck me, Sidereal! Thrown Down A Flint Canyon (3700)

Children of the Mighty: Fae-Blooded (3200)

Savant

Heroic Tale Embodiment (Free)
Secret Power Slumbering (Free)
Heroic Tempering (Free)
Lord of Shattered Mirrors Understanding (Free)
Unassailable Tower of the Adamant Soul (2900)
Virtue Expressed Through Grace (2500)
A Layman's Gear (Free)
Book of Infinite Possibilities (Free)

The Graces: The Sword, the Ring, the Cup, the Staff (1900)
A Blade of Sake; Sword Grace (1800)
The Ring That Reflects; Ring Grace (Free)
The Grail; Cup Grace (1700)
Champion's Belt, Staff Grace (1600)
Adamant Virtue Meditation (1500)
Guild Smile (1400)
Trivials of Thaumaturgy (1350)
A Scroll of the Silken Scholar (1150)
A Time Capsule (1100)
Thaumaturgy, the Mystic Arts (800)
Craft: Gossamer+GossamerX7 (0)

I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who likes to live in cities, though. Well, cities not made of literal wishful thinking. It's the kind of build where you end up spending inordinate amounts of time frolicking in the Bordermarches so your Fae bits don't calcify too much.

>>50635354
Hidden drawbacks don't show up on my browser for some reason, but I was told about it.

No. No, just no
>>
>>50635551
Pretty good, they're just guys with guns. Twipires are more or less immune to those.
>>
>>50635549
Shit, nigga, I thought you were dead! Good to see you're still here.
>>
File: Take my Money-1.jpg (107KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Take my Money-1.jpg
107KB, 500x313px
>>50635498
>1st spoiler
<--

>2nd spoiler
No, but I imagine it wouldn't be impossible. Good luck.
>>
>>50635566
Yeah, but you also have to stay at the top, which is what I'm worried about.
>>
>>50635587
Not hard to stay at the top when you're invulnerable.
>>
>>50635576
Hey KOTOR, I have a question about the OT jump. So you said before that no matter what we did in the previous Star Wars jumps, a Galactic Empire equivalent would rise up. Now, does that mean that there will be a Darth Vader equivalent if I prevent Anakin's fall to the dark side? Someone else to be the Emperor's sith apprentice and enforcer?
>>
>>50635498
google docs mobile app is a fucking godsend.
>>
>>50635396
Eh, I was initially like "WTF dude", but actually it's (mostly) accurate to the setting. You just have to realise three things:

#1 humanity, or at least the main cast, in that setting are TV soapie grade morons (e.g. "rule one is never split the party - so let's split the party; rule two is always double tap - so let's not do that" etc)

#2 the hyperbole about how awesome the powers are is because they actually are awesome - from the point of view of the TV soapie grade morons. In the grand scale of jumpchain, they're low-mid tier.

#3 having watched the show because my waifu likes fantasy soaps, it would be so fucking cathartic to go in with some jumps under your belt to smack the smug out of a bunch of assholes.
>>
File: 1615._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (26KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1615._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
26KB, 360x360px
>>50633806
>>50635120

The lewd was an incidental bit that got shouted down, mostly it did come down to that it's a VERY basic jump that doesn't do the comic justice and feels...soulless?
At least to me.
you can make a fantasy kitchen sink feel good, I've seen multiple examples and in one case wrote one(or at least I'd like to think so about Endless Frontier)

It just feels...like it could be about anything.
It also doesn't have a canon character companion option and I will not have this in my house.

>>50633773
Listen.
I've got a lot on my plate and I AM reading/catching up on the comic to make sure I do so correctly

Sonic's perks are done so when that's done I'll take a break reading more gold digger and see if I don't get ideas.

Actually, I'd like your folks' help!

Item ideas for Classic Sonic are a bit dry...Especially for Drop-ins. Any ideas? They're meant to be based on the 'forgotten characters' of the pre-Adventure days, like Nack the weasel or Mighty the armadillo

Some stuff for the Freedom Fighters would be nice too
Conquerors are an easy pick as well as the ones for the Underdogs
>>
>>50635767
>my waifu
you mean your actual wife? I can't tell if this is horrifying or cute
>>
>>50635788
My actual wife. Signs you've been on 4chan too long #23...
>>
>>50635845
Have you ever called her that irl?
>>
>>50635775
Nack's gun or hat, Bean's bombs, an eight Chaos Emerald that got taken out, and that amusement park island from the Chaotix game.

Freedom Fighter items could be Tails' plane/mech/submarine from the game with the Battle Bird Armada, plus the workshop from the same game, Sonic's shoes, a Nicole copy (if you feel like referencing the comics/cartoons), and I guess a little Green Hills area for the Warehouse?
>>
>>50635877
eighth* Damn it, brain.
>>
>>50635775
Uh, did I miss the memo? I thought we already had a Sonic jump.
>>
>>50635894
Digger's making a Classic Sonic jump, the Sonic jump we have is just Sonic in general. Kind of like how we have a general Gundam jump and a bunch of other Gundam jumps focusing on the different series.
>>
>>50635875
Not yet?
>>
>>50635775
a question and some suggestions do the spinball games count as Canon for the classic series or the sat a.m. series? judging by the bonus Rounds It might be a crossover?

shoes and gloves that can Withstand extreme use?

obligatory hidden village?

Seeds for those weird platform plants you find on Angel Island?

plans to make adapting machines like Metal sonic?

Those red springs that push you back with what is clearly more force than you put into them?

those monitors that have goodies inside?

a official looking fancy ass sword And uniform?

is a 800 CP no discount death egg on the table?

blueprints for a Roboticizer?
>>
>>50635947
I called my coworkers normies last week. They were not impressed.
>>
>>50635929
Oh so I guess we can make that Pokemon breeder jump, then?
>>
>>50635672
Most likely yes, however that has more to do with the Sith rule of two than the need for a Darth Vader expy. Keep in mind though that all the exact details are up to you.
>>
>>50635877

The Hat is a good idea. Gun and bombs are covered by Drop-in perks
8th chaos emerald is an awesome idea
Amusement park island is a location but that does give me an idea, either A) an actual amusement park island a la Casino Night and the like or B) based on the idea of accessing places like Genocide City or Desert Dazzle, some sort of way of seeing 'dummied out' stuff from the world? It's so meta I'm not sure I'm comfy with it but the concept is good

The tails' stuff is actually gonna be for underdog, but the Tornado is Sonic's
His shoes would be sick, and a simulator for the Zones as running courses would be great
>>
>>50632499
So not bancho.
>>
>>50635775
>>50636012
>>50635957
Giant light bulbs that banish ghosts?

A High-performance Car with a free special ability?

a ring you can throw at enemies and have it return to you automatically?
>>
>>50635989

You say that but Pokemon Conquest exists and is a fine jump because it isn't written in the spirit of being an asshole. If you want a jump to happen, just write the thing and don't complain like the thread has a gun to your head preventing things from happening if you're REALLY trying to make a good jump.
>>
>>50636042
We also have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>50635957
I don't have an exhaustive list but I think all of the mainline pre-Adventure games are on the table
Maybe Spinball?

Shoes suggested...
These seem to be more archie inspired?
Monitors and springs are freedom fighters, but thanks for helping me with that bit

Death Egg schematics are the capstone for the conquerors, with 400 for a battle bird armada-like force that follows around

The sword and uniform seem more archie like...

>>50636037
Is the car a sonic racing thing?

the Ring is actually a neat one for underdogs
>>
>>50636072
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Drift
it's on the game gear so definitely before the adventure era
>>
>>50635989
If you seriously want another Pokemon jump there are alternative IPs, yes. Pokken has a story mode. Sun/Moon is in a different timeline. Re-burst is an ongoing series.
>>
>>50633630
Goods mostly, it goes back into infrastructure, and resources to continue pumping out products.

even the most inspired and frugal of creators require material to work with.
>>
>>50633630
Does most of your money come from goods or services?

Neither, usually it comes from a mix ofpatent rights to sufficiently advanced stuff and copyrights from media imported from other dimensions,and taxes

>What do you spend it on? Infrastructure? Charity? Magic/perk fuel? Do you just hoard it?
Yes, Yes, I have ex nihilo precious Materials generation for that,never that's the worst thing you can do with money
>>
So.
Trying to make a jump on mobile is a new form of torture, I'm gonna have to sit out Christmas.
Fuck.
>>
>>50636298
Just write it out by hand and type it up later. Unless you're making really large jumps it's not much of a hassle.
>>
>>50635055
Well Inhuman movie or whatever it is they've decided on isn't until 2018. So I suspect they're dialing them back, until the movie is released. Also which Loki, there's like 3 Lokis running around in Marvel now. King Loki, Agent Loki, Kid Loki.
>>
>>50636396
But I won't have it until after Christmas.
>>
>>50636417
So? It's not like there's a deadline for submissions or something.
>>
>>50636417
I imagine that a lot of people aren't going to release Jumps on Christmas, and they aren't doing their Jumps on the phone.
>>
>>50636404
>King Loki, Agent Loki, Kid Loki
Yes.
>>
File: RZYpDC6.gif (520KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RZYpDC6.gif
520KB, 500x281px
Jump # 135 Digimon
Starting location: Frontier
Background: Digidestined (100)
Digimon Partner: YukimiBotamon > Nyaromon > Salamon >Angewoman>Ohpanimon

Digivice Addons & Upgrades:
*Warp Evolution (0)
*Biomerge (100)
*DNA Evolution (100)
*Armour digegg directory (0)
*Card Slash (100)

Item
*Golden Digi egg –digi egg of Miracles (150, Discount)
*power lock Disk Brace (0)
*Digivolution Disk (100)
*Datacards (100)
*3,302,749 bits (50)
*Revive Disk (200)

So I have no idea what I am doing or where the hell I am. I wake up and find myself next to a cute digital puffball. Apparently I am in Digimon. Apparently she thinks I am some Legendary Warrior. We are being chased by other legendary warrior digimon who believe the same.

We are confronted Yuki as I call the little puffball is shouting for me to “Spirit Evolve.” I was honestly clueless so I just drew Caliburn and fighting them. Everyone seemed horrified that I was doing this and more horrified that I was winning. The legendary warrior digimon decide to run, not knowing what in the hell they are facing; Yuki seems depressed.

Apparently she thought that she must be my beast spirit since she found me and felt a bond with me. However with me being so strong on my own she doesn’t feel like she is needed. I did the best to soothe her wounded ego and agree to fight together with her. Thankfully I found the biomerge function on my digivice and we found we actually could merge. That felt very strange by the way.
(to be continued)
>>
>>50636446
Surprisingly this conceived her that she was mistaken. Neither of us were the legendary warriors of destiny. Apparently she had always been looked down on as a weakling and been picked on a lot. So I told her to screw destiny. We make our own fates. If this world needed saving then people shouldn’t wait for some destined hero to come do it for them.

We fought, we trained, Yuki evolved in to Gatoman which I was grateful for because I could call her Gato now (I already have a companion named yuki and that would just be confusing).

We met up with the other digi destined; these were heroes of legend apparently. They were grateful for our help. They were kids not much older than my apparent age so I was able to help guide them on saving this digital world. We defeated the other Legendary warriors and found out that they had been corrupted by some great evil they had once sealed away. We tried to stop Lucemon’s servants but Lucemon escaped and almost escaped to the real world.

He put up a hell of a fight and had to be beaten down several times but we managed it. Yuki… err Gato was the one to strike the final blow and was heralded as the hero. The digital world was repaired and I found myself in the real world. I was reunited with my companions and Gato had somehow come with me so I gained a new companion.
>>
>>50636434
It was a personal deadline I hoped to reach.
>>
>>50636404
Wait, I thought there was some big deal about those Lokis suffering Ego Death and a "new" Loki being born as the God of Stories.
>>
The perk elamental's secret from touhou seems to offer a small bit of customization on what element(s) you can control, does controlling the classical elements seem like too much of a stretch to anyone? I don't see why it would be a problem since the Wu Xing elements offer about that many elements.

I dunno, I figured I'd ask for a second opinion, since even if I don't logically see an issue with it. it does feel a little cheat-y.
>>
>>50636567
Yeah. Agent Loki killed Kid Loki, who was a separate entity from himself. Yet somehow Kid Loki is back, time-space shenanigans. Then you have King Loki who's from another timeline where he becomes King of Asgard.
>>
>>50636593
Sure, if you want to be a lot weaker than the perk offers. The Wu Xing encompasses pretty much every physical object, the elements in that system aren't literal. Going classical would make the perk much less powerful, so I say go ahead.
Thread posts: 586
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.