[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1211: Power of the Horse Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 479
Thread images: 81

File: 1480965640032.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1480965640032.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50546194
>>
Are there any good alternatives to Doormaker/the DBC for interdimensional and alternate timeline travel?
>>
File: 1479621499462.png (80KB, 2042x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1479621499462.png
80KB, 2042x1502px
>>50556498
The Last Dragonborn is a unique circumstance. For certain he's got the potential to be the most powerful user of the Voice in the world and that his potential strength would greatly outstrip any of the Greybeards given sufficient time and training. In addition to that it's actually debatable whether or not he's "merely" a Dragonborn. It's very possible that he might actually be a Shezzarine given in-game dialogue and a number of events.

For the Last Dragonborn to be BOTH a Dragonborn, blessed by the divine blood of Akatosh, as well as being a Shezzarine would mean that he is seriously one of the most OP figures in Tamrielic history. The only beings who would be stronger than him would be someone who achieves CHIM or mantles a god like the Enatiomorph of Hjalti Early-Beard, Ysmir Wulfharth, and Zurin Arctus did to become Talos.
>>
>>50556963
It's not like anon can't become a Shezzarine.
>>
Is there a generic mecha jump? I thought there was, but it had a weird name. I think it was a bunch of settings rolled into one?
>>
>>50556963
Reminder that TES lore is created entirely through drugs and a hankering for SJW pussy.
>>
>>50556956
There is the mad hatter´s hat which allows one to travel to alternate universes aslong as there is magic
>>
>>50556982
No he can't. Shezarrines are reincarnations of Lorkhan, not the result of mantling. It's possible for a Shezarrine to mantle Lorkhan, of course, which is a mind-bending paradox of mortal Lorkhan literally mantling his god-self, but this is exactly how Talos came about so it's indisputably possible.
>>
>>50556956
Doormaker and DBC are arguably the best since they make sure you'll have alt timelines and dimensions to find if they weren't already present.
However Skullduggery Pleasant has dimensional travel as a magic and when combined with Bioshock infinite tears there's nothing really stopping you from visiting all those different quantum universes.
Same with any other kind of alt world travel from the D&D Gate spell to Shadow Ops magic.
>>
>>50557035
>Shezarrines are reincarnations of Lorkhan, not the result of mantling.
You're very, very wrong on that fact. I'm gonna have to ask for you to prove that.
>>
>>50556996
Probably thinking of Super Robot Wars.
>>
>>50557012
forgot to say that it is on the once upon a time jump
>>
>>50557043
The one that Tera made?
>>
>>50557072
are you serious right now
>>
>>50557036
>Bioshock infinite tears
Those explicitly don't work as they do in canon. You don't have any control over them: It's all random.

CCDT was briefly considering an update, but I don't think anything ever came of that.
>>
>>50557072
Anon, why do you say such hurtful things?
>>
File: Smug Prehistoric Heretic.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Prehistoric Heretic.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>50557072
You mean the pastebin he stole that the original maker didnt even know was being published and made a different one

But yeah no I guess it is a pretty generic name in hindsight
>>
>>50557100
Yeah which is why you use skullduggery pleasant magic to make them play nicer.
Since all it needs is something from the dimension you want to go to pinpoint it's position the items you can get from the tears work as a beacon.
Just having the tears won't do much on it's own, but when combined with other travel magic they ensure that alt dimensions at the very least exist to travel too.
>>
>>50557043
There's also a Generic Gundam Jump.
>>
>>50556956
The portal gun from Rick and Morty, for a cp buy.
The DLC from Portal 2 proves that the portals made by their Portal Gun could theoretically be tweaked to open portals to other universes.
>>
>>50557042
No I'm not. And I don't have to prove shit, all it takes it a 5-second google search on the lore.

A Shezarrine is a reincarnation of Lorkhan and they are the results of Lorkhan's deliberate failing in the Psijic Endeavor and banishment, resulting in a regression into a mortal (makers become men) wherein he wanders Nirn in the shape of a man.
>>
>>50556956
Doesn't the space magic from Hero BBS or whatever basically do that?
>>
File: 1479920516869.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479920516869.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
>>50557133
>I don't have to prove shit
Uh huh.

It's possible for there to be multiple Shezzarines at once. Hell, there was once a Nord Shezzarine who rode a Khajiit Shezzarine into battle. And that Nord Shezzarine had his status temporarily revoked by Lorkhan for trying to genocide the Dunmer. So that's already a conflict with your theory right there.
>>
>>50557133
>makes a statement
>someone calls him on it, asks for proof
>"fuck you"

Okay then. Shitposter.
>>
>>50557163
U fucking wut m8?

The only known Shezarrines are Pelinal, Zurin, Hjalti, and Wulfharth.
>>
>>50557198
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shezarrine
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Shezarrine
https://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/1su7tf/what_is_a_shezarrine/

There. Literally ten seconds, you fucking child.
>>
>>50556956
That reminds me, is there any word on the progress of the worm update? I recall hearing that was in the works.
>>
>>50557224
Wait, the CoC is a Shezzarine?
>>
>>50557274
It's never coming.
>>
>>50557274
There's a couple new powers, a shard backround instead of it being a drawback, and a few perks to go with said background.
Worm anon is working on it on and off trying to get it just right, which means it's quite a ways off.
>>
>>50556956
I think Warp Zone Wazoo from Captain N gives some of that, forgot how far it went
>>
>>50557274
Trying to both get new content in, and polishing the jump as a whole. It's a lot of work to do and ground to cover, especially when I really don't want to cause a flame war over some change not coming out right or being taken the wrong way.

Life stuff effectively has it on hiatus though. Holiday season is killing me at my job.
>>
>>50557206
It's true. Searching, but out of game references are obviously harder to find.

>>50557224
>A wiki
>A wiki
>A reddit post.
Not anymore credible than either of us are. Kirkbride has a reddit account, but I'm not seeing it in that thread. They also seem to think the Nerevarine is the actual reincarnation of Nerevar, and both of us know that's nonsense. Unless you seriously think Tiber Septim (who has no motivation to lie to you) and Vivec (who admittedly does) are together less trustworthy than Azura (Who does have motivation to fluff your dick up.)
>>
>>50557329
Admittedly I didn't try that hard looking for sources.

But the Shezarrines work on a totally different format from the Nerevarine. Azura was leading you by the nose into mantling Indoril Nerevar so you never were any kind of "reincarnation." Shezarrines don't mantle, though. They don't go through the mantling process, they're Shezarrines from the beginning.
>>
I thought the Elder Scrolls was about swords, magic, and programming jokes. What is this metaphysics bullshit?
>>
>>50557387
See >>50557001

To understand TES lore, you have to understand that it's essentially Hinduism and Buddhism combined with a dash of Lovecraft while high on LSD then overlayed with a thin paint of swords and sorcery.
>>
>>50557387
Oh sweet child, escape while you can.
>>
What jumps would help with understanding FTL tech?
>>
>>50557387
>>50557396
Oh also, at the upper ends, all that gets combined with mathematics heavy druggy scifi.
>>
>>50557387
There's a lot of really weird deep lore that is never directly relevant to the games but is mentioned in the background information. It's there if you want to dig into it, but it has no influence on the gameplay or most of the plot.
>>
>>50557402
Not to mention the less said about CHIM and the Amaranth the better.
>>
>>50557387
There is some rather deep lore that changes every game, a bunch of autists on the internet called "lore masters" have spent an absurd amount of time trying to put everything together so that it fits without contradictions.

When I say Autists I mean people even we would consider unreasonable.
>>
Jump # 129 Disgaea
Species: Angel (0)
Background: Celestia (0)
Perks:
*Level one (0)
*Soft Warmth (0)
*Love & Peace (0)
*A flower in the Desert (100, Discount)
*Morality Pet (200, Discount)
*Only The Pure of Heart (300, Discount)
*Professional Peanut Gallery (0)
*Moe – Upgraded (100)
*Mana Burst (0)
*Item World – Upgraded (300)

Features
*Magic
*Monsterous – Succubus

Equipment:
*A Crapton of Anime (0)
*Yuie flowers (0)
*An Idol’s Stage (400)

Companions
*Loyal Battle Monkeys (200)

Drawbacks:
*Flat (+100)
*Bully the Jumper (+100)

Ok, so this one started off a bit rough. We almost got our asses kicked by some common thugs. Also I was kind of suffering for my lost assets. I gained quite a temper as people just felt determined to rub my flatness in my face… So I eventually went on an Asura’s Wrath style quest to reclaim my bust.

I may have gone a little overboard as I gained the nickname “the holy terror” and I may have non-lethally nuked a town. A few of my companions started calling me Lina after that.

Anyways we hunted legends of magic that would make women’s breasts grow… most of them led to perverted places I would rather forget. We found a few promising things but they never seemed to work on me. Akitsu accidentally got affected by one and… well we had to find a reduction spell just so she could stand up.

Between my never ending hunt for bigger boobs we level grinded like mad, as you do in JRPGs. I never did find anything that would counter my drawback I got in lots of fights and well I just tried to forget this jump once I was out of it.
>>
>>50557400
Any jump with FTL in it that offers technology perks, I'd imagine. Legacy of the Aldenata, Dahak, Polity, FTL (the game), Schlock Mercenary, Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect...I can go on and on.
>>
>>50557400
Futurama, Halo, Star Wars, 40k(bad idea), Mass effect, Star Fox, Star Trek, Marvel, and DC.
Those are should be a good start.
>>
>>50557387
Someone was like. "We have a pretty neat fantasy setting."
Someone else was like "I have an actual bucket of LSD."
TES lore was the result.
>>
>>50557380
Still have yet to see solid proof from sources that acknowledge mantling to be a thing. However, since I cannot find MY sources as of yet, neither of us currently has anyone more credibly to back us up.

>>50557418
Nah man, it's just fun to nerd out over lore. Now the people who actually dedicate their life or identity to it, those are crazy.
>>
>>50557418
We had the guy who wrote like 4000 words on kanji meanings and how they don't affect a perk much like two threads ago. Don't underestimate us.
>>
>>50557420
Do ya like da grindin' game?
>>
>>50557431
>Now the people who actually dedicate their life or identity to it, those are crazy.
Yes the "Lore Masters", that's exactly who I'm talking about.
>>
>>50557387
The entire universe of TES is actually the dream of a sleeping, schizophrenic god known as the Godhead and all of reality is created as a result of that entity's delusions. Everyone and everything is actually tiny secluded fragments of one thing (God), reality and the universe work on mind-bending metaphysics, and those "in the know" are on a journey to enlightenment to stop being God and become a different God.

Oh, the moons are actually the cleft halves of a dead god and the stars are holes poked in reality that lead to Aetherius. The Sun is a real big hole in reality that the God of Magic fled through.
>>
>>50557418
Researching lore is fun as shit. I love reading through series and piecing things together. If at the end of it I understand it the way the author laid it out, I think of it as time well spent.
>>
When does TTGL start getting worth watching? I'm on episode 4, and Kamina's bulshittery is straining me the fuck out.
>>
>>50557548
If you already find it intolerable, it's only going to get worse. Simon basically becomes far worse than Kamina ever could hope to be as far as shounen bullshit goes.
>>
>>50557548
If you don't like hotblood and determination it's probably not for you. Otherwise keep at it until shit gets real.
>>
>>50557548
If you don't like Kamina's stuff it's not for you, sorry.
>>
>>50557548
He dies in episode 8. It takes until episode 10 for the series to really hit its stride with Simon as the main protagonist. After that it's pretty good.

>>50557562
>>50557565
>>50557567
I don't know, it could just be Kamina himself he doesn't like. Kamina is an asshole. Simon is a super hotblooded shonen protagonist, sure, but he's not a dick about it like Kamina is.
>>
File: 1268936246448.jpg (24KB, 306x242px) Image search: [Google]
1268936246448.jpg
24KB, 306x242px
>>50555106
>>50555121
(Starcraft: Zerg) #153
-Background: Primal Zerg (500CP) -TIME FOR FUN.
-Burrowing (Free) -DIG DIG DIG.
-Primal Awareness (Free) -Track down... must have essence.
-Essence Spinner (-100CP) -OH MY GODS I NEED THIS.
-Psionic Waveform (-700CP) -And time for a good psionic boost.
-Primal Pack Leader (-1000CP) (Discount) -HUUUUUUUGE. Adding 23 meters for a height of 156'9"!
-Primal Evolution (Free) -I will always evolve.
-The Sons of Korhal (-700CP)
-Hostile Hive (-400CP)
-Slow Evolution (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Zerus, 250 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Yessss... I see now. It was a warm-up. Though my guilt weighs heavily on me, I must use what I have gained. I must ensure I do well, ensure that what I have been gifted is used. To squander the donations of hundreds... thousands really, would be sacrilege. It would be cruel, sadistic. They don't need to have died for nothing. They won't.

But for now I must be strong. I must not be wasteful. I can accomplish both, yes. I can achieve balance within myself and balance within the world. I can make peace with myself in due time... in due time. But for now, the world awaits. Life awaits. The cycle will continue in due time, but for now I must take samples. I must prepare myself. I will not be found wanting.
>>
>>50557584
>he's not a dick about it like Kamina is.
True enough, but anon came across as not liking the hotblooded stuff for some reason.
>>
Can you make things other than drills with Spiral Energy?
>>
>>50557606
I didn't get that impression. He just said he didn't like "Kamina's bullshittery". Not "Kamina's hotblooded bullshittery".
>>
>>50557610
Yes, but drills and giant robots are always the most efficient thing to make with Spiral Energy.
>>
>>50557606
This >>50557613 .

He keeps screwing around in life-or-death situations, and it's pretty annoying to be honest, famalam. Like, he slaps Lagann around because it's not "cool" or something.
>>
>>50557634
Simon is definitely a far more serious person than Kamina.
>>
>>50557584
Simon is just as much of a dick, he's just not presented that way because he has the whole angst period and redemption arc that Kamina never got, since Kamina only serves to make Simon's character seem more agreeable.
>>
Are there any perks or settings that would help with roboticizing my body without technically killing it?
I'm challenging myself by trying to do a 100% robot chain

I'm trying to find a reliable way to convert all my already organic altforms into completely inorganic equivalents, but as is the methods I could use are probably close enough to dying to get me sent home

so far any attempts to convert the brain are closer to a copy paste of my brain, rather than actually being "me".
>>
File: prod2461561.jpg (17KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
prod2461561.jpg
17KB, 400x390px
>>50557618
Can you alter their length/width/sharpness? Basically making spiral "lances" instead?
>>
>>50557634
Oh then yeah, it gets better after You Know What happens.
>>
>>50557634
That's actually a part of his character that a lot of fanboys miss, for some reason. Kamina's not this awesome hero dude, he's a guy in over his head who uses bravado to keep it from showing. For all that Gurren Lagann is about the epitome of the hotblooded willpower-fueled hero archetype, it actually tries to subvert that in some places. Kamina recognizes that Simon's persistence and willingness to press on in the face of adversity is worth a lot more than his audacious ambition, while Simon himself recognizes that Rossieu's pragmatic approaches to dealing with problems makes him a far better leader (at least in times of peace) than he could ever be.
>>
>>50557650
Besides final forming a robot altform using the others as a template there's not much out there.
Eclipse Phase, and Ghost in the Shell might have stuff, but even then it's either incomplete or still a copypasta job.

However if you go to SOMA and survive copy/paste doesn't kill you anymore since it's an actual transfer.
Probably not quite what you're looking for, but now uploading your mind is a safe thing to do.
Whether or not that would be persistant for your altform is up to fanwank.
>>
File: 1478809116958.png (164KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
1478809116958.png
164KB, 413x352px
>>50557689
>Rossieu
>Good for anything
Biggest piece of shit in the show right there.
>>
File: lasengann drills.jpg (28KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
lasengann drills.jpg
28KB, 640x429px
>>50557659
Yes. While the Gurren Lagann and its upgrades mostly use blunt drills meant for excavating big holes (though it does use thin ones for focusing energy into beam attacks), most other drill-equipped Ganmen use lance drills. Most notable is Lordgenome's Ganmen, the Lasengann, which uses thin and flexible drills as spear-tendrils.
>>
>>50557482
Become a different God? What would that entail?
>>
>>50557650
SOMA has a perk that copying your mind into a new substrate just moves it, instead.
>>
>>50557643
No, Simon has his issues, but I wouldn't call him a dick. Like you said, he has an angsty period, but that's in response to emotional trauma. Kamina's just generally belligerent and mocking.
>>
File: ttgl2710_zps4c2c1539.png (428KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ttgl2710_zps4c2c1539.png
428KB, 800x450px
>>50557659
Sure, no other gunman has exhibited this, but the big bads gunman is able to generate those lance like drills, and even make the drills angle and bend mid air
>>
>>50557709
He's the one in charge of day to day maintenance of the government. Sure, in times of crisis he freaks out due to not sharing Simon's ability to break reality by wanting it hard enough. But even then he was doing the best he could with his limited resources, he didn't choose to sacrifice some to save the rest because he liked it. And when you're not being attacked by giant hand monsters from the nega-zone, you want someone who can manage a state's administration. Rossieu's just fine, I don't bear him any ill will.
>>
>>50557741
That would be the Amaranth. It's complicated and I don't really understand all of it but I'll try and boil it down the best I can.

To understand the Amaranth you have to understand CHIM. I'll skip the seven Walking Ways and the Psijic Endeavor to just cut to the chase; CHIM is the realization that you are a dream and the overcoming of the cosmic logical error resulting from this realization. It is to realize that 1 - 1 = 0 and then scream at reality that you exist even in face of overwhelming evidence that you do not, that you are simply a glorified fabrication. If you fail you zero sum; you cease to exist completely and are erased entirely from history. The little piece of the Godhead represented by you "wakes up."

If you succeed you achieve CHIM. You realize that everything in existence is you and that you are everything and everyone in existence. You attain unbelievable godlike power over reality vastly in excess of anything that exists. You essentially become a small, lucid-dreaming fragment of the Godhead and wield absolute control over reality to such a degree that you may as well be omnipotent.

The Amaranth is a step beyond that. The Amaranth is the true last subgradient of AE, the ultimate objective of all of those who attain lucid-dreaming CHIM. It is when the dream becomes the dreamer. It is the leap from the Tower and dream a whole world of you. It is to become a new God and dream a new Wheel.

As an acorn falls from a tree grows into a new tree, the dream falls from the Tower and becomes a new dreamer.

That's as much as I can say, though. I might be wrong about some stuff. Amaranth is complicated.
>>
>>50557812
You don't get excused for being a rat fink traitor just because you panicked.
>>
>>50557706
>>50557748
Huh, well, that could work if I'm ever suicidal enough to jump SOMA. I'll probably just use on of the mega man jumps. and just not leave that form

If I'm not mistaken those are some of if not the only jumps that let you permanently make your base form robotic. Someone can correct me if I'm totally wrong.
>>
>>50557900
He never betrayed anyone. He thought Simon was guilty of a crime, he arrested Simon for it. He was later proven wrong, and released Simon. No treachery, just hasty conclusions due to the aforementioned panic.
>>
>>50557909
It sort of works that way I'm pretty sure shifting into an altform makes you not a robot anymore so if you want to stop being a reploid and you went human in mass effect that's an option.
Personally I just handwave it as another altform for convinience sake since it's near functionally identical.
Of course you could always take it in the other direction and have being a reploid be permanant no matter what your form is.
Alt form rules are mutable and hardly standardized.

Fortunately the SAO jump exists and that headache is thankfully optional for the low low cost of 600cp without discount.

As for there being other jumps that make you a permanant robot besides those that don't specify if it's an altform or not I don't think there are any.
Terminator is close since you can merge your terminator body with your default form IIRC. Not sure if that counts.
>>
>>50557909
It says in the gauntlet if you die you get to keep your perks and items, so if you really don't want to actually do the gauntlet, you could probably just kill yourself immediately after starting.
>>
>>50557944
In his defense Simon was actually guilty of the crime he was accused of, even if they were fucking stupid charges.
>>
>>50557995
true
>>
>>50557869
It's important to realize thta CHIM is by no means omnipotence. There are limits, including other beings who have achieved CHIM and ESPECIALLY beings who have walked multiple Walking Ways like Talos has, which seems to further boost your powers.
>>
>>50557589
Hi, Red, I saw your Animal Crossing build in the last thread and just wanted to let you know that you don't need to purchase each tier of the shop to get the next one; you can just get Jumpington's. Also, Downsizing is worded sorta poorly and is meant to make it so you can change the size/style of your shop between the biggest tier you bought and the default.
>>
>>50557944
Unthinking adherence to foolish laws is more a crime than breaking them.
>>
>>50558066
From a literal standpoint you are objectively wrong.
>>
File: 1480529387074.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480529387074.png
78KB, 241x231px
>>50558074
>From a literal standpoint
Nobody cares about your literalism. Humans aren't robots and shouldn't seek to be unthinking enforcers of policy over higher concerns.

You're making a good argument for why Lawful Good is the worst alignment.
>>
>>50557995
If you did that, you'd probably fail the chain for not being interesting enough.
>>
>>50558084
Words have meaning for a reason. Adhereing to laws by defnition is the opposite of commiting a crime.
Whether or not it's a bad thing is another story.
>>
>>50558090
No, he wouldn't. That's stupid, m80.
>>
>>50558090
>implying fluff is fiat
>>
>>50558090
Suicide is actually a reasonable answer to getting tossed into SOMA.
Seriously I'd imagine it's a pretty common result. That setting is bullshit especially if you're unlucky enough to get structure gel where it doesn't belong.
>>
>>50556963
...bloody hell, and here I thought the dragon in human form thing was the biggest deal.

The wiki isn't opening for me on this device for some reason. Asusming my TES lore is a bit hazy, what is a Shezzarine and why is it a big deal? For that matter, what are those things that surpass him?

Also discounting that, why does the Last Dragonborn explicitly have the potential to be the strongest Voice user? Is it just a destiny thing?

Now that I think about it. There's a /v/ pasta out there which suggests Miraak's cult was essentially trying to trick the world into retconning Miraak as God, causing the current reality to be destroyed?

>>50557387
I dunno either man, I keep forgetting about this stuff too.

I just wanted to doublecheck which mystic weight division I was in around jump #10ish and found out I've apparently been an SMT protagonist at a time where I really, really shouldn't be.

I guess it DOES explain how I survived certain events, but still.
>>
>>50558097
English words have multiple definitions and usages. In this case the word crime was being used to refer to moral, ethical, decency, or crime against oneself. The implication being that such crimes are more severe than breaking the crime of government regulation. Get it now?
>>
>>50558114
If you are giving yourself structure gel suppositories you should seriously reconsider your life priorities, yeah.
>>
>>50558125
A Shezzarine is a mantling of Lorkhan (the guy you quoted would say it's a reincarnation, you can see our argument above). Lorkhan is the Et'Ada (spirit basically) that convinced a gaggle of other Et'Ada (who you now know as the Magna Ge, Aedra, Earthbones, and Mortals among other names) that creating. the world was a good idea. Afterwards, the Aedra tore his heart out and cast it to the est of Tamriel (now Red Mountain), split his body in two and cast them into the sky (now Masser and Secunda.)

Despite being 'dead' Lorkhan is still alive because part of him is infused into Mundus. Anyway, his goal for all of this was to end the constant stasis that existed in Aetherius beforehand, and give as many beings as possible the opportunity to achieve the Walking Ways (also known as the Paths to Heaven Through Violence) and eventually, Amaranth.
>>
>>50557995
Are you sure? It's not really clear on that matter.

>Death: You are cured of any psychological problems or physical injuries you received and keep your perks and items. Drawbacks you took vanish. You still have your humanity. You begin your next Jump without anything from this Jump except memories.
>You begin your next Jump without anything from this Jump except memories.
>>
>>50558160
>keep your perks and items
Seems contradictory then. Fanwank, maybe?
>>
>>50558125
Also, to explain Miraak to you in brief? Miraak was trying to mantle Aka Al-Kosh Aka, Akatosh in his original form. And Alduin. And Auri-el. Among others.

Basically, a group called the Marukhati Selective, earlier in this kalpa, split Aka into several shards, because the races within the selective hated each other so much they could not tolerate venerating the same god. And so Aka was mutilated into different chunks, who all became the individual races' perception of the deity, the different aspects and facets of the one being who existed before were now independent. Like Akatosh represents his role as time god, Alduin as world-eater, and Auri-El as hero god to the Altmer.
>>
>>50558167
I'd imagine keep your perks and items means stuff from other jumps.
Since it's a gauntlet and all.
>>
>>50558160
>>You begin your next Jump without anything from this Jump except memories.
Eh, it's probably meant in the context of the psychological problems and such.
But not everyone here is a master of the English language. So it's worded in a wonky way.
>>
>>50558159
OH, okay thanks! Yeah that makes way more sense, I remember what the Aedra are at least. Wait, mortals used to be spirits too? Does that have something to do with the fact IIRC the Thalmor want genocide because they believe it will restore reality back to its rightful form or something?

So. There's a non-zero possibility I am taking up the role/reincarnating as an Aedra? Yeah, starting to see the Daedra were so eager to recruit you and why Alduin says the Daedra fear him if the bit about how all dragon souls are actually different aspects of Akatosh fizzling in and out of existence to do stuff is right.

Well. I was already planning to take the Eye of Magnus with me and jab it a bit with the Staff, would reclaiming Lorkhan's (my?) Heart be a good idea too?

>Lorkhan's goal was to end stasis and bring about the Anarchy ending of SMT 4 Apocalypse

....wow.

Uh.

I'm still trying to get a handle on everything, but you know what-a LOT of my decision-making process early on makes an uncomfortable amount of sense if I was subconsciously rebelling against the thing "I" started out doing out of frustration for the lack of progress in all that time.
>>
http://pastebin.com/1HU4uYW8
>>
>>50558059
Oh. Well, I should change that then. Shit.
>>
>>50558183
Also, damn. Literally a Strange Journey plotline.

This makes my incarnation as YHVH's grandson in a couple hundred jumps' time and battles with both Lucifer and Chaos!Hero doubly ironic. My Benefactor must be splitting her sides from watching an irony thousands of years in the making finally come full circle.

Well, damn. If there are any new TES jumps in the future, I'm going to have some explaining to do.
>>
>>50558294
Cool beans, Conan.

So. Jumping either Fate any time soon?
>>
>>50558284
Yes, the least of the Et'Ada who survived the creation of Mundus (because the process drained power from them, killing many, binding others irrevocably to the world, and diminishing all of them. They weren't told this would happen and its why they killed Lorkhan) became the ancestors of the mortal races. Actually, the racial groups called Humans and Elves are actually from a group of Et'Ada who split with each other over whether Mundus was ultimately a good thing (men/humans) or a bad thing (mer/elves). Obviously this hasn't held true in all the modern humans or elves (the Dunmer, for example, welcome Mundus.)

The Thalmor are idiots. Freed of the structure of Mundus, their weakened beings dissipate and cease to exist. They know what they were but they don't know the goal of Mundus or the consequences of their actions in destroying Nirn.

Lorkhan's heart disappeared. At the end of Morrowind, banging on it doesn't destroy it, it teleports and you hear a being (presumed to be Lorkhan) laugh. Also, the Eye of Magnus MAY just be a spaceship AI from the future, so I'd avoid it.

It's in Lorkhan's nature to rebel. He is a Padomaic spirit, and said to be the one closest to Sithis' heart. This means he was all about chaos and shaking up the established order. Funnily enough, most of the Et'Ada he tricked into creating Mundus were Anu-aligned, orderly spirits. The bulk of Padomaic spirits he interacted with avoided creating Mundus but became incredibly interested in it afterwards, becoming the Daedra who made their personal realms to imitate it and who interfere with mortals because they interest them.
>>
>>50558284
And I forgot one other thing I wanted to say. One final gift that Lorkahn left the et'ada who would become mortals? They aren't defined by WHAT they are, but WHO they are. Proper Et'Ada are far less capable of changing their nature or bettering themselves to become more.
>>
>>50558338
I'm gonna get shit for this but I'm clueless when it comes to those settings. Up next is Skyrim, so I'm being all neat and chronological about it.
>>
>>50558414
It's cool, I just thoght it would be funny for you to meet some trust fund baby with a superiority complex who throws his bling at people he doesn't like. He likes calling people mongrels.
>>
What do you look like when you're pretending to be human, Jumpers?
>>
>>50558414
>I'm clueless when it comes to those settings.

You and most other people in these threads, anon. Don't feel bad - Nasu is downright incoherent some days.
>>
>>50558294
You faggot. You can't give us a character like the Mechanist and not tell us that mofugga's story.
>>
>>50558466
a human
>>
>>50558515
>>50558441
>>
>>50558488
Most characters are more interesting the less you talk about their past. But if you insist.

He was a victim of a Dwemer lexicon much like Deepest Fathoms. A Breton noble who took up Dwemer Archaeology as a pass time only to be flooded with dead memories when coming into contact with an artifact. The machines responded to him like they would a broken centurion and proceeded to "repair" him. Driven mad by his transformation, he delved deeper into dwemer secrets, working their technology and upgrading himself until he became what was in the story. He was in the Arena to make the fortune required to fund an expedition for Volendrung. Initially he actually dual wielded Volendrung with another Dwarven Warhammer but then I remembered he needed a reason to be in the Arena in the first place.
>>
File: kurokona-2990873.jpg (37KB, 220x350px) Image search: [Google]
kurokona-2990873.jpg
37KB, 220x350px
>>50558456
Honestly? Maybe something like this.
I normally post blue haired Konata pics, and I'm partial to blue hair in excessively anime worlds, but in more normal worlds I go with black hair.
Kinda waifish. I might actually wear glasses for the style of it.

It aims for cute, but it's not much to look at, and I tend to blend in more often than not.

>>50557584
Funnily enough I liked the Beastmen arc way more than the Antispiral's.
They had exploding volcanos and fluffy tails.

>>50557733
So.

That begs the question.
For any jumpers who use Spiral Power... what are your drills like?
Mine are juust the basic thick excavation drills with green lines. Are yours different?
>>
>>50557650
There's a machine in Ratchet and Clank that might have literally been called a Roboticizer. Might have had a different name about being Anti-Organic or something though. Whatever it was called it turns organic things into robots. The big bad wants to use it on everything. It can also be reversed if you discover you need to be organic for some reason later on. You might need to take the science perks to understand it though, or just bring some good reverse engineering perks.
>>
Hey Mardukth, if you take the End Game scenario can you also give your companion master classes?

Also, how would affect the SP session to your overall jump in an End Game scenario?
>>
>>50556956
the portal gun from Rick and Morty
>>
>>50558817
Does the current Ratchet and Clank jump cover all of the games? Not sure what stuff and weapons I'll need to steal, and what's covered under the Gadgetron perk.
>>
>>50559074
jumps generally last 10 years, here's the timeline
http://ratchetandclank.wikia.com/wiki/5358
>>
File: 1299709231885201.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1299709231885201.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>50558456
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197KB, 1280x1155px
>>50558456
like this
>>
>>50559161
I'm going to refrain from the obvious joke.
>>
File: Enter.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Enter.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>50558891
>Hey Mardukth, if you take the End Game scenario can you also give your companion master classes?
Sure, you can. Master classes for everyone.

>Also, how would affect the SP session to your overall jump in an End Game scenario?
...I'm sorry, I appear to be unable to fully parse this question? I /think/ you're asking about Single Player affecting the endjump thing?

Answer to that is that it depends on what you want... Either you go through the entire Single Player session on your own, before jumping ship to one of the canon session... Or you could get to talk to people and watch them like Caliborn did with his command station, and try to mastermind everything like that. Or both, I guess.

Point is that you first need to finish the single player session, and /then/ finish the End Game stuff if you take both of those.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>50530674
22. Slime Rancher
Moss Ruins
Equipment Engineer
Micro Storage Design (900)
Slimy Geneticist (700)
Slime Fusion (400)
Slimepedia
Basic Vacpack
Starter Ranch
Slime-Environmental Suit
Slime Lab (300)
Plort Converter (100)
Slime Generation Chamber (-200)
Drawback: A Fool and His Newbucks (0)

Mostly spent this time running experiments on slimes, if you can believe that. I also upgraded everyone with Slime Fusion, so we're all much more durable now.

1. Rust
2. Ravenloft
3. Dragon's Crown
>>
>>50559182
Does stuff you Try to combine using sburb alchemy lose potency due to it being combined or it has both characteristics, as potent as they were if not more?
>>
File: Fixing English's coat.png (147KB, 476x810px) Image search: [Google]
Fixing English's coat.png
147KB, 476x810px
>>50559182
So if I End Jump I could still get companions once I finish the SP session or I'm still barred from importing them?

LE unconditional immortality seems to good to pass in the End Jump. Also, I want the Felt.
>>
File: Arceus.png (193KB, 410x455px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus.png
193KB, 410x455px
What's the most dangerous being that you have companion'd?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>50559273
23. Rust
Naked/Drop In
Forest
Wall Hacks (500)
Where Did It Go? (400)
Swift (300)
Hot/Cold-Blooded (0)

Work continued on the Microchip, and I kept researching slimes when I wasn't fighting off the island's savages. A slime that I created with Old Blood got loose accidentally, but a mob of the other "players" were able to kill it with torches; its plort was recovered, thankfully, before any of them could make something horrible with it.

1. Ravenloft
2. Dragon's Crown
>>
>>50559108
Well assuming we get in at 5354 for the first game, the ten years would normally cover over all of the games, which means that the dimensional rift stuff should be included. I mean, it's not in the jump, but the later games do add a fair bit of extra tech to grab as far as time travel tech and dimensional creation tech goes. R&C tech is a fair bit safer than most other tech too.
>>
>>50559422
I don't know about that stuff Anon,I'm just telling you what I do know.
>>
How did that one guy end up recruiting the Trolls in SBURB? I remember it was because of a couple drawbacks, but Ii can't remember the specifics.
>>
So I'm thinking about making a new zurg strain since I need yet more apocalyptic weapons, how does this sound?
Gourmand From Ben 10*+tribble from Star Trek** plus Overlord***+[Karma Chameleon from Gunnm+Omega level adaptive evolution from X-Men cinematic]****

* for consumption and Digestion
**for fast automatic reproduction
***to maintain control
****so that they can adapt around stuff that wipe them out.
>>
>>50559611
I think you should program some sort of remote trigger to cause them to self-destruct, just in case. I know you're taking steps to make sure that they remain under your control, but redundancy is your friend. Basic principle of engineering, never have only one thing preventing a machine from failing catastrophically. Applies to biological machines just as much as mechanical or electrical ones.
>>
>>50559681
oh with my zurg strains I have a backup control system Since I attuned the artificial cosmic control Rod to zurg
>>
>>50559701
That's nice. Make a third one, just in case. Seriously, redundancy is your friend, especially when dealing with self-replicating weapons.
>>
>>50559681
>>50559717
I suppose I could throw in some Baneling for a self-destruct, but generally with doomsday devices you want to have the plans at hand somewhere safe , but avoid constructing it until it's ready to be used so that it can't be stolen from you and not have a easily accessible self-destruct/stop switch Since then your enemies would be able to stop it. anyone who spend any Serious amount of time reading and considering the evil overlord list would know this.
>>
>>50559735
I'm aware of the Evil Overlord List. Problem with that thing is that it's written based on narrative tropes, not actual practicality. Besides, I'm not saying make an easily-accessed self-destruct. You're a jumper, I'm sure you can encrypt that signal all sorts of ways.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1065x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1065x667px
>>50559285
Depends on how you combine it. Sburb alchemy is weird.

The resulting combinations don't really seem to /lose/ power, but you might get useless combinations sometimes.

>>50559306
Still barred from importing, I'm afraid. But atleast you can pick up canon companions after your own session finishes?

And yeah, the Felt is great... As is "unconditional" immortality, except for various glitches and loopholes.

>>50559494
Not sure. You can just buy canon companions now though, so...
>>
The Primal Form in FFXIV seems to be the go-to reward for the scenarios, but apparently it mindfucks everyone around you when you use it's power. Is this a drawback in-jump, or something that is inherent? Is there a workaround?
>>
>>50559755
Yeah, I suppose you're right. I Do need to figure out another Control system in case that one fails, I mean given how Gourmands Are a species capable of automatic spaceflight this Thing would probably count as a low end galaxy killer. any suggestions?
>>
>>50557869
Cheers. I've now started binging TES lore, and it doesn't look like I'm going to stop soon (which probably isn't great for my productivity, but what can you do, huh?). I might have to look at redoing some builds sooner or later.
>>
>>50559816
It's a feature, not a bug. If you don't want to mind control everyone around you, use something else.
>>
>>50559835
You can do some interesting things with polarized light. It's actually possible to make a "quantum cryptolagy" system, that uses behavior impossible with classical physics to make a communication impossible to intercept properly. There are ways around it, but combined with conventional cryptology it can be very effective. Just not practical to do with modern technology. If only there was a universe-hopping super scientist to fix the flaws with it. Have a How Stuff Works article: http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/quantum-cryptology.htm
>>
>>50559768
>Still barred from importing, I'm afraid. But atleast you can pick up canon companions after your own session finishes?

Huh, I guess the option to toy with other Master Classes as my end-jump reward outstrips the unconditional immortality, since I can get that through other perks (and maybe do something to search for my own clock, maybe?)

About imports. You get three for free, and if you pay 200cp, do you get 11 (8 for 200 cp and the three free ones) companions in total or just the standard 8?

And one last question, do canon companions include the troll ancestors?
>>
>>50559877
>http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/quantum-cryptology.htm

Well my tech level is sufficiently advanced. so I could probably do something with this. I just need One of those "convert tech into biotech" perks.

Guess it's time to start reading Hive Queen quest.
>>
>>50559385
In the run I'm doing now, I've (temporarily) companion'd Flowey until we find a way to fix him. He's a bit of risk, to be honest, but he's behaved so far (mostly out of fear of reprisal, but still). He's sat out large sections of some of the Jumps we've brought him to after the excitement passes- he was only active for a few months during Slime Rancher, for example. I'm also going to keep him in his Pod during Ravenloft because... yeah.

>>50559389
24. Ravenloft
Age 17
Drop In
Barovia
Nope!
Of Sound Mind (900)
Iron Will (800)
Magic (400)
Magic Resistant (100)
Strong Souls (-500)
Holy, Tatyana (0)

Alright, so I'm basically a beacon for all the horrible shit in this world, and a really powerful, evil vampire thinks I'm his bride, and I've also been turned into a woman. Thankfully, after being a Lucario, a robot, and an expy of Shuma Gorath it's not the weirdest form I've been changed into... but it's still a little weird and uncomfortable.

So, onto the gameplan for Strahd- he's strong, and hard to kill, and probably one of the tougher enemies we've faced so far, but I think it's a pretty fair match up. He's pretty beefy and can dish out a fair amount of damage, but I'm mostly resistant to his magic and I think I'm about as strong and durable as he is, while also being more magically powerful with a greater variety of tricks up my sleeve. I could probably just march into his castle with Miranda, Alonne, Coppulyte, Arnold, and a bunch of T600s (leaving Bigby behind, just in case being a werewolf complicates things) armed with Van Helsing stake launchers and come out on top. In particular, I have the Eye of Set and Undertale magic (with Megalovania), and my Enchanted Weapon from Samurai Jack which also has the abilities of the Storm Ruler from Demon's Souls, as well as powerful holy abilities from Van Helsing and Demon's Souls. Miranda, Alonne, and Coppulyte also have their Devil Fruit powers, which are incredibly good.
>>
>>50559897
You'd get 8 total, i think? Can't access pdf right now...

And yes, ancestors are included
>>
File: kneel.png (235KB, 810x619px) Image search: [Google]
kneel.png
235KB, 810x619px
>>50560023
>You'd get 8 total, i think? Can't access pdf right now...
It says this:

>Multiplayer [3x Free, additional 100 per, with 200 for 8]

Since twelve is the number of players that Sgrub has, I thought that with the 200 you bought 8 plus the additional freebies.

>And yes, ancestors are included
Great.
>>
Tell me jumpers! What villains are your companions?

And why?
Are trying to redeem them?Perhaps show them the righteous path? Why do you do it and why is it the villain?
>>
>>50560019
>Wanting to 'fix' FLOWEY

I don't see anything wrong with him.
>>
>>50560019
Ideally, I would engage Strahd directly while everyone else fights his minions; I would be dealing massive damage with each one of my attacks, while also resisting, dodging, or tanking anything else he throws my way. He'd probably flee once he saw how outmatched he was, but Dimension Door wouldn't teleport him far enough for him to get away and I can probably out speed him as a gas cloud or bat.

After killing him, we'd have to deal with the consequences of that... but I'm pretty sure that we'd be able to handle it, at that point.

25. Dragon's Crown
Wizard
Age 21
The Adventurer's Guild in Hydeland
Palette Swap
Let's Play (800)
Extract
Meteor Swarm (500)
Magic Resistance (300)
JS Vita (0)

Guess I'll just adventure around, doing adventure-y, wizard-y things. Kinda wish I could take Tower of the Multiverse, but thems the breaks I guess. To be honest, I'm mostly just excited to have the JS Vita and the ability to change the color of my clothes.
>>
>>50560131
Yeah, that option's kinda fucked.

Think i'll update it for clarity and a full 12 players.

200 for 8 total, 400 for 11 then

Pdf update when i can get to my files
>>
In FFXIV, does the world end before you leave if you don't take care of the Ascians?

>At the end of Scenario 2
>Once again at this point, you may choose to stop altogether – but know that the consequences of Castrum Meridianum are severe, and even should you stop, the Ascians will continue to move Hydaelyn to war.
>You may freely complete any of the IF Side Scenarios that follows before you choose to move on to Scenario 3, if that’s what you so wish. Otherwise, you have what remains of a decade to put a halt to the Ascians’ plan – because if they succeed, it’s not likely that a Hydaelyn will exist for you to spend a decade in.

Or does the world only end if you take scenario 1-2 and skip 3?
>>
File: 1479236715447.jpg (329KB, 407x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479236715447.jpg
329KB, 407x500px
>>50560187

I have many evil companions running around. The main theme of my chain is 'demon'. I mostly grab for evil companions those who are 'bored' with their current world or I can offer an easy solution to their current predicament. They're the ones that are quicker to accept my offers, but sometimes I grab other villains as well.

>Gilgamesh
Got him as my servant and had him fight the 'fake' Gil in the 5th grail war to reclaim his treasury.

>Dr Doom
We basically came to an agreement. He gets to rule any Earth that we come around during my chain, excluding my original world, and he gets to keep everything that he can grab during the chain for himself. I don't really import him that much, but he is still around.

>Ryuk
This asshole doesn't really do much aside from acting as a messenger or contacting with other gods, specially those in underworlds.

>Flowey
Still an asshole.

>Belial and Nebiros
Not as evil as they might see, but they're still high-tier demons. They got a bit cranky when they learned that I could have brought Alice with me as well and I didn't.

>Bill Cipher
The 'oh god, what I have done' companion. Since he was still stuck in his decaying realm when I arrived, it wasn't hard to get him to accept to join me for a free pass to the rest of the bigger multiverse.

I'm really excited for the Infernals jump.
>>
>>50558456
Human.

Duh.
>>
>>50560187
Speaking of evil companions, I remember that there was a perk that prevent your companions from betraying you, do anyone remember which one it was?
>>
File: Legitimate Businessbeing.gif (883KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Legitimate Businessbeing.gif
883KB, 320x180px
[TItanfall update]

Drawbacks: I'm Going For The Kick! What do you mean 'It Missed'? This Is Our Land (1600)

Corporate, Command, Age 38 (1400)

Independant

Legitimate Practices (Free)
Slow, Dangerous Chuckle (Free)
Wartime Economics (1300)
Some Of You May Think This Is Overkill (1200)
Trying To Be A Hero? (1000)
Bringing The Future Home (700)
Affably Evil (400)
Lead From The Front (Free)
Dynamic Entry Into battle (300)
Take The Ship (0)
Processing Plant (Free)
Energy Weapon: EM-4 Cold War (Free)

Huh. This background was even more literally me at the time.

Anyway, war is hell and targetting systems are worth jack all. Good thing here at MoonCorp (TM) all employees have a free and mandatory healthcare plan thanks to the magic of Vita Chambers (TM)! Which effectively means they'll never die! They aren't allowed to, contractually! On the other hand, free tractor beams (TM) for everyone!

It's a better deal than what the competition's getting! As per the company charter, all hostile takeovers will be accompanied by the Necrons' very own patented Pariah (TM) procedure, to ensure maximum compliance and synergy with our on-site staff!

This planet is full of exciting opportunities for an up-and-coming venture capitalist. Which is why I'm monopolise it, so that I can use business as a war, to end business as a war. Once I buy out everyone else, the very souls of the Frontier's planets will belong to me.

And of course, I'll patent those too!
>>
>>50557146
High level Hero BBS magic can do all manner of bullshittery if SkyGarden's Magician is anything to go by. So, to answer your question, yes Hero BBS can do interdimensional travel.
>>
>>50560727
How does the benefits package look like? What would an entry level salary look like, and what are the chances of one rising in position at MoonCorp (TM)?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50560187
Well, it depends on who it is but I seldom do so intentionally. At least, I don't think of it as redemptioin-I just have a knack for convincing folks to help me, help them. By seeing things my way. And also just relaxing; it's quite liberating to have a fresh start somewhere else, after all.

Redemption does happen frequently, possibly because of certain perks I took with questionable foresight. It's just-more something of happy accident than something I'd usually intended.

>Jadis

I advertised our association as potentially infinite worlds, mostly not populated by Lion Jesus. I ended up with an enthusiastic co-conspirator in magical research, and a fellow enlightened dictator after I pointed out how Charn ultimately collapsed from political infighting. Didn't help that I'd also brought her sister along, though. There was a rough couple of centuries at first.

>Syndra

My audition for her was simple: Hit me. As hard. As she could. With everything she had. I finally taught her restraint by proving true strength comes from skill, not just raw power.

>Both Clouds of Darkness and Ultimecia

Have decided to set up the first interdimensional Final Fantasy clothing line. I can't help but wonder whether belts will ever go out of fashion.

>Lucy

...okay, some villains don't want to crush the world underfoot. She just wanted to live quietly somewhere safe and, well-I can't say I can't relate, at times. Though I did point out there are places where humanity legitimitely deserves to get kebebbed.

>Kiara

...even though I've done it to entire populations in the past, I still find it creepy when one of my companions actually starts worshipping me as a god.

Kiara is very. Very enthusiastic about taking all of humanity's sins upon herself. Our goals do actually align quite well, just, uh. Unconventionally.
>>
>>50560391
>Infernals
Who're you planning on taking along?
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50560852
>benefits package

Oh, it's quite simple! For every exceptional service (with a mathematically predicted mean as a benchmark, e.g. shots landed per enemy target) each employee has the option of replacing one of their inferior meatbag organs with a superior meta-technological interface. Like arms made of hardlight! Or telekinetic telescope-eyes!

We work hard, and we don't play. Because playing is a suboptimal relaxation routine, easily rendered obsolete by the installation of a quantum pituitary gland to simulate endorphins.

>entry level salary

Twice my closest rival's. I want the best talent out there, and I'm willing to pay for it until I destroy the economy itself.

>rising in position

Well, MoonCorp (TM) is technically its' own once-and-future CEO because it's also an arcane AI. Other than that, it's strictly a meritocracy! Other than the top job, there's plenty of room for an aspiring executive officer, and favorable stock options that will be eventually be converted into planetary territory. Any smart employee's going to invest in cranial and neural upgrades to get an edge on the competition anyway, so-it's all about dressing for the job you want, really!
>>
>>50560931
Probably Erembour? Maybe I could try my chances with Ligier.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>50559385
This is NOT a safe question to ask around a bunch of megalomaniacal and clingy women with cosmic powers.

I will say that Elodie is the one I've tried to train directly and indirectly from near the start of my journey specifically to be capeble of countering me, though.

>>50558456
I keep posting these because they're fairly accurate.

Although my self-image has been sufficiently reconfigured to actually have skin and hair, my mind is usually fixated on more profound issues than combing. Shaving's easy to take care of though, I just imagine away my body hair.

Apparently it tousles even more when I get excited. Probably from all the soulfire bursting out of my eyes and veins.

But otherwise, yeah. I'm a tall, dark stranger in a trenchcoat with a distinctly captainesque demeanor these days.

>>50558380
Also-I did remember that part, and I'm afraid it's a few thousand years too late for regrets. I AM kind of baffled that dragons could pose a threat to this thing that can become literally invincible, though.

Well, damn. I just wanted to shout at things really hard, and today I learned because of my hubris I've retconned myself into being the re-reincarnation of the spawn of literal primordial void, as incarnated through the shattered dragon god of time.

I can only imagine what fresh madness this will unleash once I began following the Path of the Dragon in Dark Souls, and much later from all the Gaian Essence experiments I may have done on myself to try to unlock the true power of my Dragonbloodline.
>>
File: 1480719729956.jpg (695KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480719729956.jpg
695KB, 1200x900px
Dual Query for my fellow Boardmates.

1. What is the one non-lewd Jump you wish you could make, but can't for various reasons?

Mine would be Star vs. The Forces of Evil. The wands would be difficult to balance out, I think. Besides, Season 3 needs to drop first.

2. What's a good low to mid-danger Jump that is set in the modern day, but isn't completely boring like 9 to 5?
>>
>>50561469
>1
I want to make a Bobobo jump, but I have no idea how it'd be possible to do that while also maintaining the feel.

If we're bringing up lewds, there are some "very fetishy but actually have surprisingly good characters and plot" settings that could be fun, but no way they'd ever get accepted.

>2
Jojo is my first thought, but being in the modern day will get you caught in all that Made in Heaven bullshit. It'll be fine if the late 20th century is modern enough for you, however. Going to Morioh is actually pretty cool, and it's not too threatening once Kira's been dealt with.
>>
>>50561469
1 - Death Gate Cycle. It's a neat universe and it'd be a fun sandbox but I have no idea how you'd balance the magic system.

2 - West Wing or YouTube. Make you own fun there.
>>
>>50560931
I have a question about Devil-Tigers. Since you go pseudo-Primordial/Yozi, that means that you can have multiple souls right? As I undestood, you're even better than the Yozi when creating Third-Circle demons.

Would that allow you to hold multiple exaltations through different souls?
>>
>>50561595
>spoiler
Valerie Drive and Seikon no Qwasar fall into that category for me.
>>
>>50561469
Kingdom of Loathing. Someone beat me to it, and their version captures precisely nothing about what makes the game unique or fun. Nobody builds for it, either. It's just a sad waste of a jump.
>>
>>50561469
Blue Gender, I don't have a computer right now and trying to make it on my phone would be hell.
>>
V2.2 – AncillaAnon
Titanfall Jumpchain
Wait, hold the dropship! [+100cp]
I'd say don't feed the animals... +200
Titan Fallout +300
origin Engineer free
Specialization: command -200
rolled age Roll(3d8)+20:7,2,7,+20 Total:36
faction:Marauder Corps
Frontier Art -100
Scarves and Suits -100
Titan engineering free for engineer
The Icepick free for engineer
What’s this Do? -100 Discount Engineer)
synergy of man and machine -200 discounted for engineer
cheaper by the dozens -300 discounted for engineer
playbook -100
pilot weapon:Smart Pistol MK5,Longbow -DMR sniper,EVA-8 shotgun -100
Anti-Titan Weapon:Mag Launcher ,Archer Heavy Rocket
free for engineer
Titan chassis:ogre free
Titan ordinance:multi target missile system free Free
particle wall free for engineer
Titan weaponry:XO-16 Chaingun Free
Core Ability :Missile Core Free
Cooper is my Pilot-200 TP
Sentinel-class Supercarrier -600 400 taken from stipend
+1000sp
Missile Pods -200sp
Coaxial Cannon -400sp
Factory Module -400SP
Titan hangar free

# the plan: if ever there was a world in need of free energy and energy to mass conversion this is it! From aboard the LoT I distribute the plans and bootstrapping for all of these technologies and more to everyone, being careful to distribute them evenly so as not to cause an imbalance of power and focusing mainly on solving the resources problem and humanitarian aid then destructive potential. Now you may be asking banchô-Anon What do you need with all these giant robots and guns when your giant robot is already so much better? The answer is simple, I need something mass producible for the Pantheon robots to pilot, the replicator bay on the LoT can now print out much better disposable war machines, thanks to all the new science we have learned,
>>
>>50561675
YouTube is a great idea. Thanks.
>>
>>50559816
My (somewhat inadvisable) solution for dealing with the drawbacks of Primal Form was to go Astrologian. Pick up the entire line, use the deck with rituals from the Necronomicon to make the stars align as I needed them, then pull out the Astrologian capstone, Primal Form, and the one Scenario reward that lets you burn mana to give people Echo. The capstone gives ridiculous amounts of mana to burn through, and thanks to the preparations should last a decent amount of time. Then you use some of that energy to give everyone nearby Echo, and use the remainder to rock out with your ridiculous amounts of power. For bonus points you take the 14th Crystal's Lingering Echo and then burn through the mana created by your use of your own pools afterwards to extend your rampage further.

Honestly had originally misread the capstone as giving unlimited mana by drawing on the stars briefly. Whoops. That combo is slightly less impressive than I thought it was.
>>
>>50556903
I've got a noob question. What qualifies as a Jumpchainable CYOA? I saw people doing Jumpchains on Space Battles but when I brought up some random CYOA, they said that CYOA doesn't qualify? Can someone explain to me the requirements?
>>
>>50561199
>I've retconned myself into being the re-reincarnation of the spawn of literal primordial void
Technically, you're the reincarnation of the spawn of the primordial force of chaos and change.
>>
>>50562100
If you want to talk about it in the thread, basically anything that's on the drive.
A CYOA has to be made explicitly for jumpchain in order to jump it.
>>
File: 1470398184097.png (2MB, 2133x3845px) Image search: [Google]
1470398184097.png
2MB, 2133x3845px
>>50562100
>I've got a noob question. What qualifies as a Jumpchainable CYOA? I saw people doing Jumpchains on Space Battles but when I brought up some random CYOA, they said that CYOA doesn't qualify? Can someone explain to me the requirements?

basically has to be approved by the thread and it has to be built in a Jumpchain compatible template like pic related.
>>
File: JumpChain Template.png (1MB, 1920x6480px) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain Template.png
1MB, 1920x6480px
>>50562180
>>50562100

sorry, wrong image.
>>
File: zephiel.png (434KB, 443x801px) Image search: [Google]
zephiel.png
434KB, 443x801px
>>50560187

When I reach the Generic Parenting Jump I'm going to raise Zephiel from Binding Blade so he can actually grow up well-adjusted since I know how it's like to have bad parents. I generally picture Zephiel as the kind of guy who would take on leadership roles when I'm not around and who generally wouldn't be evil (because he didn't have his parents screwing him up), at least intentionally.

I'm also planning on building him weapons, like I give to my other kids. In this case, a version of Eckesachs that can shoot lasers. What? I'm supervising him! And he's a responsible kid!
>>
>>50559494
I just used the create a custom companion option. It's no different than choosing to make a companion named Velma Dinkley, who has Velma's looks and personality, in any modern setting that let's you make a custom companion and buying her an intelligence perk. And since the jump has no overlap with Homestuck's storyline, there's no weirdness with having two of the same person around.

Note that, since I couldn't afford to buy all their powers, my versions wound up weaker than in canon until the jump got updated.
>>
>>50562201
>>50562141

Thanks anon.
>>
>>50562100
Any CYOA that is explicitly made for Jumpchain. I would not recommend bringing non-drive jumps to discussion, but there is no rule saying that you cannot use other jumps (WIPs that have all the basics, jumps from other communities, etc.).

Dirge_ jumps are not always on the drive, but they're 'sanctioned' to be discussed around here.
>>
>>50562311
Once again, thanks anon. Glad to see there's a format and it's not just an arbitrary thing.
>>
>>50562100
Also worth noting SB has its own drive composed of WIPs from people who gave up because nobody on SB gave a shit about their jumps, the occasional jump that's on both drives, and stupid jumps that are made to be gigantic power grabs. Like the maker of Mage the Ascension will openly brag about how it gives effective omnipotence post jump.
>>
>>50562100
Other CYOA's are highly variable. In this sense, jumpchain is compatable with itself because it's somewhat 'standardized'.
>>
What are some good technopathy perks? I'm looking at Custom Robo and I really don't want to shell out the cp for a capstone from a different tree.

I know Xmen has one, and I think YJ has one, but those are already cp drains for me, so I kinda can't use them.
>>
>>50562648
Use companions and get powers from them.
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1280x960px
>>50558456
This is hu-man correct?
>>
>>50562674
The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>50562672
Oh no, I already do that.
>>
>>50562648
Buffyverse.
>>
>>50562750
I - really? Isn't that about vampires and stuff? Why would it have a technopathy perk?
>>
File: 1411592222251.jpg (29KB, 192x220px) Image search: [Google]
1411592222251.jpg
29KB, 192x220px
>>50562648
Teen Titans is has a pretty good one. Also, while it relates more to hacking and virtual worlds, Drop-In can make you something of a digital god in Kid Radd.

Finished Metroid perks and a lot of items will be up today.
>>
>>50562768
The Institute.
>>
>>50562768
Cyberdemons, son.
>>
>>50562768
Dude, Buffy had stuff like a killer android from the sixties and a cyborg franken-demon made by the government.
>>
>>50562768
Because you can use buffy magic for god damned anything, and there was an entire season dedicated to the government's secret cyberdemon plan. Amazingly the way to kill the cyberdemon though was not to shoot it until it died.
>>
>>50562786
>Spoiler
Jumpers everywhere thank you for your glorious sacrifice.
>>
Speaking of Buffy, would A Heart To Call My Own let me resolution Vampires without having to deal with the ethical issues inherent in tearing a soul out of the afterlife and forcing it to feel the guilt for every awful thing its body did while possessed by a demon?
>>
>>50562828
Well, he was part vampire. You can't shoot vampires until they die, anon, that'd be silly.
>>
File: IMG_0212.jpg (52KB, 426x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
52KB, 426x551px
>>50562768
I take it you never seen Buffy or Angel? They branched out from just pure vampires. They deal with demons, witches, government conspiracies...etc. Its reason why its so loved, because it was one the only really supernatural shows during its time. Angel had some competition but not much.
>>
>>50562881
But it completely destroys what Doom taught me about fighting demons. Then again they might just not have had enough bullets.
>>
>>50562926
Or they just didn't think to cut off his head with concentrated minigun fire.
>>
>>50562902
I'm not sure I'd use the term "branched out." Even in the first season we had cannibalistic hyena spirits, a rapist mantis-woman, and a demon possessing the Internet.
>>
>>50562978
>a rapist mantis-woman,
Xander's love life was weird.
>>
>>50562978
>demon possessing the Internet

Five bucks says it was an utter pervert.

Unrelated, is there any way to hand out powers via the internet? I'm thinking something like kaze no sigma or hero.com/villian.net.
>>
>>50563030
It's not his fault, goddammit! You'd have been seduced by a hot schoolteacher, too.
>>
>>50563030
Xander is why White Hat needs some sort of fucked up supernatural romance perk if we ever get an update to the Buffy Jump

>>50563039
No, but he was a scary online boyfriend to Willow. Does that count?
>>
Carry On [400, Discount for Another] – This galaxy is full of both wonders and terrors, beasts of legend and rumor that will gladly tear an unwary explorer limb from limb, caves and ruins containing secrets best left buried. Yet, it means very little to you, for your mission or your curiosity cannot be denied. Your physical body can last through considerable physical punishment, and your mind is a stoic fortress against hardship and terror. If you find yourself limping to a medical bay or surviving a mind-shattering horror, not only are your chances of survival likely, but you will return to your feet as though nothing happened. Direct attacks on your mind with enough emotional weight or fatal blows remain problematic, but anything short of it is nothing but another day on the job for you.

Last one before Samus capstones. How's it look?
>>
>>50563078
Who made the buffy jump?
>>
File: 1470744671944.jpg (141KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1470744671944.jpg
141KB, 1024x575px
Plugging the Vinesauce Corruptor into SHODAN. Best idea or even better idea?

After all, what drives a sane AI insane should drive an insane AI sane, right?
>>
>>50563090
Stupid Dog.
>>
>>50563093
Of course. You should never fear the potential disasters of using Chaos.
>>
http://pastebin.com/UYBw0aUP
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50561697
>I have a question about Devil-Tigers.
Sure.

>Since you go pseudo-Primordial/Yozi, that means that you can have multiple souls right?
Multiple "souls", as-in externalized 3rd Circle Demon souls, yes.

>As I undestood, you're even better than the Yozi when creating Third-Circle demons.
Not really, you're mostly worse at actually creating 3rd Circles when compared to them. Devil-Tigers take longer to create their 3rd Circles, and have a lower cap on how many they can have.

Malfeas for example has 23 Third Circles, Adorjan has at least 19, and Oramus at least 18, while the Devil-Tiger's standard cap is 15. (Though if you get the perk for more of them, that'd bring you in line with Malfeas' total of 23)

Devil-Tigers also can't make a Fetich. (But again I'm offering a perk to make pseudo-Fetichs, without the crippling weakspot)

But still slower to create/recreate them than Yozi.

The trade-off is that with your original human souls and Exaltation still there, you're much less vulnerable to identity-death if your Demon souls happen to get murdered.

And that they're not bound by surrender oaths like the Demons of the Yozi, which means they can't randomly get summoned by every sorceror powerful enough.

...And as they're not bound, they /might/ also generate Essence from prayer like most beings (excepting demons), since that capacity hasn't been removed. Not sure on this one, but it seems to make sense.

>Would that allow you to hold multiple exaltations through different souls?
No, you need a human soul-structure to support an Exaltation.

Demons do not qualify, though they can be used to "store" an Exaltation for transport, if modified to do so. (Note: this will slowly fry the demon from the inside-out.)
>>
For those knowledgeable on the topic of Eclipse Phase, how useful or effective would an overcharged dresden hex work on solving the titan AI issues provided a means to hit on a galactic scale? Assuming one cared nothing about collateral.
>>
>>50563343
Fairly effective, but would also solve the Transhumanity issue at the same time in all likelihood.
>>
>>50563364
What do overcharged dresden hexes do?
>>
>>50563144
Thanks for the answers! So can the demons use charms by using these prayers? If so, where would their Essence cap?

I'm not too clear on how powerful they would actually be.
>>
>>50560267
Also, nice to see it getting updated.
>>
>>50563144
Oh, hey, since people are asking stuff.

What can demons we make (either with the perk or the Devil-Tiger stuff) actually do? Do they get their own charmset, innate abilities, our charms, or something else entirely?
>>
>>50560267
On the subject of Sburb, would a Lord of Doom be able to impose conditional moralities like the ones that Lord English handed out?
>>
How many things are associated with fighting spirit? I know there's JoJo Stands, but what else?
>>
>>50563389
Anti-technology field. The more advanced the tech is, the worse off it is.
>>
>>50563399
Prayer generates Essence, so they'd presumably be able to fuel charms with them. More realistically, though, they'd spawn First Circle Demons (most First Circles are created by Second Circles, as the name implies, but it's possible to skip steps in the hierarchy) who would pray for them. Economies of scale and all that.
>>
>>50563443
Lots of people can say it's moral to do things under specific circumstances.
>>
File: 1263350614873.png (207KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1263350614873.png
207KB, 425x425px
>>50563144
This is demon prejudice. How dare you. I kid, good to know.

>>50557589
(Evangelion) #154
-Background: Pattern Red (Specialist) (900CP) -FINE. IT'S TIME TO BE THE DOCTOR!
-Synchronization (800CP) -Eh... the benefit of using soul stuff will help.
-Cool Headed (Free) -This is nice! I'll do well with this.
-Fastest Fingers (700CP) (Discount) -My magical computer is on code. This makes zero errors. ...oh fuck.
-Metaphysical Biology, PhD (500CP) (Discount) -This... oh dear. We're getting scary here.
-Superscale Skills (200CP) (Discount) -Hey! Guess who's awesome at building shit! THIS GIRL.
-Fanservice! (100CP) -Oh like I wasn't gonna pick this up.
-Hybrid (-100CP) -Wait. Wait I'm a WHAT now?! OH GODS WHAT.
-Infinite Supply of Tang (Free) -OH FUCKING DAMN IT.
-Imported Preferences (Free) -Ah. Ahahahaha. This will be some nice utility.
-Lab Coat and Coveralls (Free) -Eh, why not.
-Priority Access Adapter (-200CP) (Discount) -Oh my sweet word. This. I'm gonna have PLANS for this.
-S2 Engine/Organ (-800CP) -Oh gods. Oh gods why is this in me.
-Neurosis (-700CP) (Too vain for people)
-Uncomfortable Symbolism (-500CP)
-Get In The Fucking Robot (-300CP)
-A Dark Pantheon (0CP)
-Track 27 (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 2006AD, Kyoto-2, 23 years old

Well. Shit. Everyone else gets all kinds of nice Evangelion toys and I'm stuck with the gods-damned Jet Alone. Now granted, I think I'm allowed to modify it? Maybe? Might need some assistance on this one, but the point is I'm gonna be stuck in this walking tin can of an Eva-wannabe. Stuck fighting Angels with AT fields. Is this just because they hate me, or because of man's desperation to avoid the end, no matter the cost of those around them if it means the persistence of the species as a whole? Damn am I tempted to just pull the same shit I used for Skull Man and just go Schwartzwald on them thanks to my other drawback.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1272666305259.jpg (48KB, 555x743px) Image search: [Google]
1272666305259.jpg
48KB, 555x743px
>>50563580
(2/2)

But on the plus side, I've got perfect typing now! That's going to make programming go even faster, and the Metaphysical Biology bit, while creepy as shit, will also prove... useful. Very useful, especially when it comes to understanding and augmenting my new S2 core... yes I know, why the fuck would I get an S2 core if I'm a teensy tiny human and I don't even have an Angel form or an Evangelion myself.

Simply put, this is another one of those things which could prove quite useful when the time comes. Now a tiny AT field can work to some extent, but overall the big thing is reference. A base to work off of, something I can study and replicate. After all, if I can figure out how it works then I can make more. ...and both Warframe and Symbiote have perks where my organs are WAY more efficient, with Symbiote especially shrinking the organ down. So it isn't going to be sticking out of me. Hurray for that!

...wait, so what am I representing? Man's desire to fight against inevitability no matter what, or man's desire to make the world his own as he rises up and uses the world to become more than he once was? This is confusing. Also SOMEONE GET THESE FUCKING MASS-PRODUCED EVAS OFF OF ME.
>>
Is there anything that lets you become the king of hell or really just take any position or authority by challenging and defeating the current holder of that position?
>>
File: tumblr_nts0r50wKt1uxd3t8o1_1280.jpg (2MB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nts0r50wKt1uxd3t8o1_1280.jpg
2MB, 1200x852px
What are the best perks for being Inspector Gadget?
>>
WARNING, WARNING [600, Discount for Another] – It does not matter how subtle or unsubtle you are: you are a harbinger of death and doom for your enemies. Not only do you quickly gain a fearsome reputation among those who oppose you, but damage you enact upon your foes is nothing short of awe-inspiring. If you personally slay or disable an important figurehead or leader of a faction, or owner of a structure you seek to destroy, their holdings and assets seem to collapse quite literally afterwards. This does not necessarily mean an entire planet will self-destruct upon slaying its governor (unless he was foolish enough to place one capable of doing such), but their infrastructure will collapse, their command structure struggles and likely fails to recover, and their allies scatter.

An entire research facility may have its self-destruct mechanism switched as if by mere chance, or just happen to be in your path upon you bringing low the head researcher. Should you desire to pick up the scraps and make your destructive wrath less physical, such buildings and structures will remain intact, and should your enemies try to cover their tracks, you will have ample time to halt any self-destruct mechanisms yourself. Death rides on a pale horse...and you are Death itself.

My attempt at balancing this capstone. How's it look?
>>
>>50563475
...right. Does the series assume all advanced tech is electronic? Because we know the TITANs were playing around with thermal computing on Iapetus. Chemical computing is also a possibility, since the Exurgent virus does have some actual biological strains.

It'll definitely kill off a huge swath of the TITANs infrastructure, but if you want to completely stop them (let alone the ETI) you're going to need to make some judgment calls on what still constitutes tech.

Like, Asyncs? The psychics that need to stay in meat brains or they go crazy? Some mechanical Exurgents use those powers just fine. Things get blurry at the top.
>>
>>50563620
Shadow of Mordor has a perk that does exactly that
>>
>>50563580
>Track 27
Reminder: We will (not) get Rebuild.
>>
File: bee plus.jpg (11KB, 290x252px) Image search: [Google]
bee plus.jpg
11KB, 290x252px
>>50563644
>>
>>50563542
>>50563443
Conditional mortalities*
>>
>>50563654
>Like, Asyncs? The psychics that need to stay in meat brains or they go crazy? Some mechanical Exurgents use those powers just fine. Things get blurry at the top.
Lucky Exsurgents, get all the cool toys with their non-biological psi and psi-rho powers that can effect things other than biological brains. When do I get to control the Casimir effect with my mind, huh?
>>
>>50563636

Coco's Bizarre Adventure has an Agent/Lawman perk that literally turns you into inspector gadget
as in the actual canon basis for that perk is inspector gadget the character

Human After All: 600 CP (Discounted to Agent) Sorry pal, but something really bad happened to you, and you were as good as dead. But whether it was because of all that good karma or a simple stroke of luck, you were chosen. Using the finest propane powered cybernetics, you became something more. A man of steel, an icon of justice, untiring and unyielding. Your strength could bend steel rods, and your endurance is incredible, allowing you to serve and protect for days. But this is merely incidental to the heart of [PILLAR PROPANE] in your torso. Your forte are the many gadgets installed inside you. Besides your arms and legs, which can extend to such great heights as to let you step from the streets to the top of a building, your body contains… well. If something exists in the 21st century and is hand-held, you have it somewhere inside you. Due to the human brain’s limited ability to receive input, these gadgets are commanded by your voice rather than your mind. Exclaiming Go Go Gadget, followed by the name of the device you wish to use, is required for their activation.
>>
>>50563838
WHEN YOU JOIN US, INSECT.
>>
>>50563770
>Still no Bee Movie jump
I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
>>
>>50563644
That seems like a pretty balanced way to do the capstone, and it helps any people who want to write stuff what would happen other than "stuff blowing up"

well done heavensanon

pic unrelated i just thought it was super funny and decided to show the thread
>>
File: IMG_0205.jpg (246KB, 1100x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
246KB, 1100x682px
>>50563903
>I- INSECT
(INSECT)

Alright who would win in a fight a TITAN AI or SHODAN w/station?
>>
>>50563918
One of the drawbacks could be based on Avoid At All Costs. The world becomes more awkward and the saying "bee" causes random effects.
>>
>>50563654
It's "anything complicated that was created after the 50s" in the books, pretty much, with the implication that the more complex and sensitive to minor changes it is the more likely it is to break.
>>
File: 57209742.jpg (79KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
57209742.jpg
79KB, 400x225px
>>50558527
>>
>>50564001
>every time someone says Bee "We Are Number One Except Badly Animated" plays in full.
>>
File: kronk.jpg (119KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
kronk.jpg
119KB, 1600x900px
Is there any Jump that gives you shoulder angels? Doesn't have to be good vs evil, just some fundamental dichotomy.

Alternatively, I'm thinking of using the Tiger Talisman from Jackie Chan Adventures on some weak double/mirror image of myself, but I'm not sure where I could get the latter.
>>
Alright, here's the heavyweight.

Part Of A Whole [600, Discount for Another] – You are not the product of your DNA or your genetic makeup. Rather, that is a product of you, and you are still yourself. Your body is amazingly receptive to genetic modification, even those that would normally contradict or damage your biological ‘core self’ or other such changes. Your body will yield results from positive mutations much more frequently and consistently, and negative mutations are mitigated or nonexistent depending on the potency of the change. In addition, you only retain appearance changes or physical traits that you personally desire, and while particular weaknesses may be impossible to separate from a change (injecting yourself with Metroid DNA will likely result in inheriting their weakness for ice, but not their ravenous hunger for energy or deformities), you will always appear as human or as your ‘self’ as you wish to be. You could even mix and match such physical traits, though it takes some time to...’adjust’ appropriately.

Not only that, but the almost eldritch qualities of your DNA is nothing short of horrifying to those who try to examine you. Those who try to genetically reverse-engineer your biology without your guidance are baffled and confused at best, or risk their sanity trying to make sense of you. Only with your personal insight is this possible, and it’s a task best reserved for yourself or the most skilled of geneticists in all of creation. It does not matter you. You are you, nothing else. And you are worth more than the sum of your parts.
>>
>>50563469

The Disgaea jump lets you literally weaponize heroic determination if you're searching for something based on that.
>>
>>50564242
You made the joke about Samus's terrifying spaghetti-plate of a genome part of the perk. Magnificent.
>>
File: 1471386181067.gif (7MB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471386181067.gif
7MB, 300x320px
>>50564242
>>
File: 1474601731487.png (972KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474601731487.png
972KB, 784x720px
>>50561199
It's okay, Lorkhan and Akatosh have already fused together metaphysically. You just need to pick up a piece of Magnus too and you're most of your way to the Enatiomorph!
>>
File: 1277481111259.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1277481111259.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
>>50563688
Well let's be honest with ourselves. At the rate the movies were going, we weren't going to get one until they all finished anyway. I almost wonder if someone could pick it up, but all things considered who knows.

>>50563580
>>50563599
(Senran Kagura) #155
-Background: Student (900CP) -Oh jeez, why is this even a freaking thing.
-Talented (Free) -I'm... good at cooking?
-The Path of the Shinobi (600CP) (Discount) -I'm always going to get better. Always.
-Kagura (0CP) -Be the best. Always be the best.
-Shinobi Weapon (-100CP) -Soulbrant will be brought in.

-Conversion (-200CP) -20 more BP to use!
-Explosive Appearance (Free) -Awwww yiss, beauty.
-Aura of Sexy (110BP) -Ramp it up.
-Aesthetic Enhancementx8 (30BP) -Face, eyes, chest, abs, hips, butt, thighs, and hair. GO AWESOME.
-Friendly Physics (20BP) -Amazon can moooooove.
-Signature Trait (0BP) -MY FACE IS AMAZING.

-Hunted (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Hanzo National Academy, 20 years old

Hey, so guess who doesn't give a single shit about the plot and is likely gonna bail first chance she gets? Spoilers: It's me.

I almost kind of feel like Konota right now, where I just look at everything, go "Nah, that's fucking stupid" and book it while everyone's too busy floundering about. Oh girls are punching clothes off of each other, that's soooooooo interesting. Look at how much I care by not being there at all.

Yeah there's assassins but you know what? It'll be funny at first. Make them lose their shit with Parasyte shenanigans and twisting flesh. They'll be terrified to even get close, and if the amount of assassins gets bad enough? I'll visit those old assassins and pay a visit to the bounty giver. Comment how it's a nice everything they have. And how it'd be a shame if something happened to it.

So yeah. Fuck this place.
>>
>>50564242
...What happens if i go to YJ and pick up the option for a cadmus clonepanion? Do they all go insane trying to comprehend jumper genetics?
>>
>>50564392
>Not having a HUEG battle with Hibari
I mean, you'll win easily, but there aren't too many settings where you can get into a fight over who's better at being big.
>>
>>50564428
Something something inter-jump balance. Really, if it's a perk, item, companion, or drawback, you can assume the benefactor is circumventing fiat for your own benefit/drawback pain. This mostly refers to people getting the bright idea to try it themselves without an omnipotent plot device helping them.

I imagine they totally went insane AFTERWARDS, though.
>>
>>50564457
>I imagine they totally went insane AFTERWARDS, though.
And nobody really cared.

But yeah, I understand the fiat part, I just thought it was funny.
>>
File: 1444129450594.jpg (155KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444129450594.jpg
155KB, 640x720px
>>50564482
It is funny to picture, yeah. Imagine what their notes must have looked like. It was probably like pic related.

Anyway, I just need to type up Human-Chozo Physiology and then perks are done. Then it's onto Power Armor and Items. This jump will be done before Christmas.
>>
>>50564455
...why? There's no point to that. It's like wizards pissing at each other for who's the strongest wizard by engaging in retarded wizard duels.

Plus let's be honest, I can think of better things to do with my time than trying to prove myself better than a young girl with measurement sizes.
>>
>>50561469
A Fairy odd parents gaunlet where either you are TImmy´s godparent or a gaunlet where you have to survive in a world controlled by a power hungry Timmy
>>
>>50563131
>Turning Henry Rollins into a fingerless cripple

Why the edge?
>>
How's this as a perk?

Raining Stardust (200 CP, Discount Department of Wishes) - You can choose to make it rain stardust. This stardust is special--not only is it pretty and sparkly, anyone seeing what’s happening as it rains is likely to dismiss what’s happening as a special show. They’ll remember what happened, but you’ll have least have a plausible excuse for what happened. You can also shoot stardust from your fingers, but they don’t hurt and happen to be really sparkly.
>>
>>50564565
Just a regular Fairly Odd Parents jump would probably be better, if you could find a way to not break everything forever.

>Anon makes an interjump balance argument
>>
>>50563399
>Thanks for the answers!
No problem.

>So can the demons use charms by using these prayers?
Yes, they can fuel their Charms with the Essence gained from prayers to them. They also naturally respire Essence, so it's not necessary, just a nice boost.

>If so, where would their Essence cap?
Their Essence cap at 9 or 10 dots, depending on whether you get a normal one or a pseudo-Fetich.

That's the Essence rating though; they'd probably have somewhere around 200 or 250-ish motes of Essence to use in their pool.

Presumably, they could be empowered further with soul-stuff from other jumps, but that's fanwank stuff.

>>50563432
>What can demons we make (either with the perk or the Devil-Tiger stuff) actually do?
Lots of different stuff. It depends on the demon.

Notably, they're ridiculously superhuman in everything they do, even outside their specialties.

Like, the human maximums of Attribute+Ability in skills is 5+5 = 10 dice. Exalts can double that with their magic, and Elder can grow huger to a max of 20.

Third Circle demons on the other hand, always have around 20-ish dice in /everything/ they do. At base. Before using magic.

>Do they get their own charmset, innate abilities, our charms, or something else entirely?
They get their own really powerful custom charms, AND access to any and all Spirit charms that fit their nature, AND innate abilities (innate stuff includes having weird forms like being a literal sun, a chasm, or an emotion. Simultaneously using multiple bodies to exist in multiple places at once. Shapeshifting from their usual weird forms to more human-ish forms. And probably some other abilities I'm forgetting).

If they're a pseudo-Fetich through that perk, they can also access your charms and other powers.

Example 3rd Circles coming up...

(1/2)
>>
File: green-sun.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green-sun.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>50563432
>>50564717
Amalion (a soul of Malfeas) can raise huge Manses with a single word, and just seeing her smile makes damn near anyone fall instantly in love with her to a worshipping degree, and her non-human body is an extremely powerful Manse she can rearrange at will without regard for geometry. She has a different Manse-body on every one of the countless layers of Malfeas, and one in Creation whenever she is summoned.

Madelrada has her normal form and is also an army of 10,000 demons, humans, and lintha. If killed near them, she just burst out of one of her soldier-selves. She can grow 100 arms to make a ridiculous amount of attacks. Her blood is acid that instantly destroys mundane weapons, and her gaze corrodes the body or soul of those she looks at.

Fetich souls are even more ridiculous.

Ligier is a craftsman first, a warrior second. He's described as being terrible enough to simply incinerate armies and considers anything less than a full Circle of five experienced Solars to not be a challenge. He's also a literal Green Sun.

Kagami is a literally a mirror duplicate of the entire Demon City (and Creation).
>>
>>50563443
>>50563796
Probably, yes.
>>
>>50564733
What would a Thief of Heart be capable of?
>>
>>50564223
Ultimate spiderman jump offers a perk that does exactly that
>>
>>50563087
Looks good.

Do you have a paste for this? I'd like to play around with a proto-build.
>>
File: 1466358296232.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466358296232.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>50564717
>>50564733
So here's a stupid question: What happens if we use the demons we created as crafting materials to build weapons or armor out of.
>>
Last perk!

Human-Chozo Physiology [Free, Restricted to Another] – In your youth, you were infused with the DNA of the Chozo, an ancient avian race who adapted mysticism, technology, and a warrior culture together. They raised and trained you to be able to survive on your own in this galaxy, and it shows. Your body is well above the human peak in terms of physical ability...not quite superhuman, but not quite ordinary either. If you needed glasses or vision correction, such is no longer the case – all of your senses are restored and sharper. You can run, jump, and use reflexes just above the human peak and are strong enough to wear heavy power armor as nothing more than an extension of your body. In addition, your skin contains no blemishes, and scars heal very easily, only remaining if you so desire it.

>>50564888
Sure. Perks are the only thing done right now, but here's what I've got.

http://pastebin.com/P1VHaufX
>>
>>50562526
They also have Overlord which is a power grab but at least that fits with the setting.
>>
>>50564717
>>50564733
...Well I didn't think it was possible for me to want Descending Hierarchy/Heart and Soul any more than before, but WOW.
>>
>>50564908
>Sure. Perks are the only thing done right now, but here's what I've got.
Sweet. Thanks!
>>
>>50564908
I forgot to paste the second line to this. Not gonna bother spoiling it.

As for skills, you are well-versed in acrobatics and have a disciplined trigger finger, able to accurately aim with any weapon you wield and put many marksman who trained for years in their discipline to shame. Be warned, despite these many improvements, you may still be very much human...direct hits from weaponry in this world will dispose of you quickly and unceremoniously without power armor or some sort of protection, and the improvements do little for your durability against plasma or bullets.
>>
>>50564796
>>50563443
Conditional mortalities?
>>
>>50565009
You aren't allowed to die until the Lord lets you.
>>
>>50564802
Hm, let's see... Thief of Heart would steal or steal though Identity, Souls, and Emotions, for themselves.

The most obvious thing with be pulling people's souls out to do whatever they want with them, maybe shove them into other stuff.

They'd also be able to steal emotions from others, like grabbing the happiness from their enemies to cheer themselves up.

Maybe steal Identity to grab personality traits from other to and add them to themselves. Like, want to be more ambitious? Just nab some ambition from your local would-be-conqueror.

Also, likely saddle others with those. Just transfer that depression one of your teammates has to your rival. Likely not quite as easy to do to help them though, since Thief not Rogue.

You'd probably steal through your Aspect more metaphorically, manipulating people into giving you what you want.

Though someone literally storing stuff in their Soul would probably have a bad time meeting you.

>>50565009
Stuff like the Handmaiden being immortal, unless killed by her successor.

Basically this >>50565083

>>50564898
It's not really a stupid question though?

You free up their "slot" to make a new Demon of that Circle.

Also, Artifacts created from your own demons remain loyal beyond forging, and will rebel if used against you.

Incidentially, 3rd Circle Demons can be used to make some pretty damn powerful Artifacts.

>>50564925
There's a reason those perks are decently pricey, yeah.

3rd Circles are cool as hell.
Also, updates. I changed Multiplayer Companions to allow for 12-player sessions, and added Lord of Void and Thief of Heart to the list in back.
>>
>>50564925
Just be careful making them. Having component souls makes your personality less flexible. Every demon directly below you in the hierarchy (so Third Circles affect you, and Second Circles affect Third, with First actually being outside the system) gives you a permanent Intimacy linked to whatever the demon's Motivation is. You can decide what that Motivation is when making them, so you're not at risk of unwanted changes, but you're still deciding "I am going to feel this way about this issue FOREVER". And since it's a metaphysical nature thing, I imagine that if you did use some fiat-level perk to change it regardless it would have an "as above, so below" deal and change the demon linked to that Intimacy into one reflecting the new one. Get rid of that Intimacy completely and they'd probably cease to exist.
>>
If anyone wants info about Sburb...here's some fanwankey-stuff that could help. Titles are more than just flashy powers--they can shape your destiny and your actions. Hussie said that at some point in Homestuck.

http://dahniwitchoflight.tumblr.com/
http://bladekindeyewear.tumblr.com/

Keep in mind it's fanwankey and could be wrong, but the people running these blogs know what they're doing and I trust them.
>>
File: 1452530171623.png (195KB, 486x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452530171623.png
195KB, 486x218px
>>50565153
>that answer
>mfw
VALIDATION.
>>
>>50565153
>The most obvious thing with be pulling people's souls out to do whatever they want with them, maybe shove them into other stuff.
Huh. Would that work for moving a passenger in someone else's soul to a clone or robot body?
>>
>>50565207
You can get the crafting ingredients for an N/A Artifact every 180 days. Actually, maybe every 20 days. There's nothing saying the Third Circle Demon used for an N/A Artifact has to be max Essence possible. That seems kind of cheat-y, though.
>>
V.2, got up to this while bored and was jumping it to realize there were some...dumb, dumb choices.

So by popular Demand

Changelog:

-Clear Memory made a capstone, buffed to reflect rulings on Clear Memory giving ability to make Gaia memory technology
-More Money More Power switched with Clear Memory in cost
-Henshin item import option added
-Let's Go Kamen Riders updated to include all Heisei and Showa jumps that are made and yet to be made
-Memory Gadgets buffed to give one of each
-How Prototypical dropped to 200
-Collect, Select, Show Me Your Best Set raised to 400
>>
Why isn't Illuminati University in the Image folder?
>>
File: heart.jpg (375KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
375KB, 1280x720px
>>50564802
>>50565153
Oh, also... identity theft. Thieves of Heart would be great at pretending to be someone else.

>>50565232
Probably, yes?

>>50565205
This is also true, yes. They're more roles you take on than just powersets.

>>50565165
Just grab Charms for moar Intimacies!

But yes, they can make you a bit inflexible and you should be careful what you use. On the other hand, that also helps retain your identity if you want to.

>>50565207
Have fun with that, and all the those demon-forging abilities you have.

>>50565255
Yeah... You'd probably get pretty crappy artifacts from Essence 1 Third Circles.

At least, that's what would make sense to me.
>>
Are there any good perks for making an inner world, preferably in my soul. With how many souls I've "accidentally" eaten, the least I can do is make the place a little cozier for them.
>>
>>50565349
Funny you say that, because Infernals is great for having an inner world. Just wait for it to come out, it'll be great.
>>
>>50565341
Huh. Alright then, just found that way to get Chara a new body I was looking for.
>>
File: kmkkk_by_sasucchi95-d9qih3x.jpg (66KB, 859x929px) Image search: [Google]
kmkkk_by_sasucchi95-d9qih3x.jpg
66KB, 859x929px
>>50565349
Can you wait like... a week or two?

Infernals has exactly the perk you want for that. (and also lets you eventually make a slightly less awesome one without the perk)

>>50565380
Hm... Yup, sounds like it.

Note that as a Thief, you're going to have a bit more trouble doing this than a Rogue would. Since the Thief Class is sorta selfish-focused.

But you can probably do that, no problem.

Incidentially, I'm planning to import Chara as a Scourge in Infernals. I'm sure nothing will go wrong with that.
>>
Doing my Evangelion build and I rolled the night before the Third Impact as my starting point.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>50565470
You might want to start getting off the planet.
>>
>>50565261
Hey Digger, how much CP do I have to dish out if I want to buy all the Jumper Switches in Neo-Heisei Part 2.
>>
>>50565261
would it be kosher to use Legend Rider Movie Belt on a item I pick up In the DLC for this jump?

Also since the birth belt comes with a complete set of CLAWS Personal Type can you apply them to a different belt and have them run off a different power source with plug and play?
>>
>>50565478
Does it help that I built Pattern Blue and I bought the Lillith upgrade or am I still in getting the fuck out mode?
>>
>>50565465
Thanks for answering my dumb questions, by the way.
>>
Question about Transformers, is the high energon requirement canon? How are we supposed to satisfy that especially in settings (both in and out of this jump) where energon is either difficult or impossible to find?
>>
>>50565497
No, if anything that makes things worse. Get off the planet for at least the next...actually, I'm not sure. Does anyone know how long it is between Third Impact and the Giant Naked Rei collapsing? There's kind of a sense of timelessness to that sequence, not much to judge objective time frames with.
>>
>>50564649
On the one hand, I can't think of a situation in which that would be useful. On the other hand, I still want it badly, because if I'm going to be transforming into a kaiju, posing fabulously, and summoning a flurry of rose petals, twinkles of light, and a flock of panties, I might as well make it rain glitter too.
>>
>>50565604
Right. Commence getting the fuck out. Thanks, anon. Maybe I'll terraform Mars.
>>
>>50565642
Speaking of terraforming, Jumpers, how do you go about terraforming planets?
>>
>>50565635
I can think of some items I'd like to turn into a Kaiju and have everyone ooh, ah, take pictures, and then talk about the awesome Kaiju event downtown instead of screaming, panicking, and calling the national guard.
>>
>>50565674
You'd probably need some sort of perk to keep people from freaking out though.
>>
>>50565662
GECK MIRVs.
>>
>>50565261
Well, that's a couple more of fabulously spent hours right there. Thanks for the update!~
>>
>>50565662
The classic way. Bombard it with comets, seed with microorganisms, build giant space mirrors to concentrate or deflect sunlight. All the good old stuff.
>>
>>50565684
...Read the perk, anon.
>This stardust is special--not only is it pretty and sparkly, anyone seeing what’s happening as it rains is likely to dismiss what’s happening as a special show.
>>
>>50565570
No problem, always happy to answer questions.
>>
>>50565267
Where is it?
>>
>>50565579
Notes say your Transformers body doesn't need it post-jump, and that you get a free cube every day.
>>
File: OK_thumb.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
OK_thumb.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>50564242
Eh. It's pretty underwhelming.
>>
>>50565753
Never mind then, thank you.
>>
>>50564242
I really need this right now.
>>
File: shodan2.jpg (325KB, 695x659px) Image search: [Google]
shodan2.jpg
325KB, 695x659px
>>50563980

Why no system shock jump yet?
>>
Speaking of Evangelion, would Third Impact kill you if you took the angel background?
>>
>>50565810
Yes. The GNR contains Adam as well as Lilith.
>>
>>50565807
...I distinctly remember a jump or at least a WIP of that being posted at some point?
>>
Mardukth are we going to see manses in the new update?
>>
>>50564242
>negative mutations are mitigated or nonexistent depending on the potency of the change.
It's unfortunate that you keep seeing the need to put inter-jump balance over logic. There's no such thing as "potency" of a change, and that's entirely subjective and idiotic. It'd be better if you changed it to "extent of the change" instead, or at least something along those lines.
>>
>>50565261
I remember an non telling you if you could add Kamen rider G driver, I figure you could add it as a reward in the blues brothers scenario
>>
>>50565696
Huh, I'm >>50565635 and I misread it as only making the stardust likely to be dismissed. Now I see it's functional, and good for all my glitter raining needs. So I'm sold.
>>
>>50565958
Doesn't Kamen Rider G actually have cybernetic implants?
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>50565885
Yes. Unless something unforseen happens, I should have a good portion of the Manses and most/all of the normal Items done for next update.

Aiming to see if I can finish all of it (aside from fluff), but I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Should be a new one saturday or sunday again. missed last week, because suddenly write two essays and family stuff.
>>
>>50565942
Who said anything about inter-jump balance? It's a reference to how Samus developed a Metroid's weakness to cold but didn't wind up mutating into a horrible vampiric jellyfish-dinosaur. She got a minor negative mutation, but skipped the really nasty part.
>>
>>50566036
It's bait, anon.
>>
File: 1471896500272.gif (5MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471896500272.gif
5MB, 640x360px
>>50564242
These are all looking really good Heavens. Part Of A Whole is giving me such ideas.
Though honestly the perks could all suck and I'd still go with the Another background.
Samus really could use a friend.

>>50564392
This sounds like the appropriate response to that universe, yeah.

>>50565153
Classpects always sound like such neat powers and I want to take SBURB right the hell now to get my mitts on them... but it feels like such a dramatic step up in power for an early chain.

I can't stop looking at the Jump though. So many possibilities.

>>50565807
Because you haven't made it and I've only played System Shock 2 or else I'd be doing it.
>>
>>50565834

I can't recall ever seeing system shock being mentioned as a claimed jump, or even a WIP.

When was this? Is there a pastebin?
>>
>>50566125
It was about a month or so ago. The WIP wasn't very good, so people didn't really pay attention to it. Eventually it just kind of...faded away.
>>
>>50566125
Here's my copy. I don't know if it's the newest update.
>>
>>50566152
Really? I thought it was finished. There were builds and everything.

Did I dream that or something?
>>
>>50566036
Because it says "depending on the POTENCY of the change". It doesn't make sense because "potency" isn't relevant at all to mutations. It's an entirely subjective term that basically means the perk won't work on "powerful" genetics (above human) for arbitrary reasons. Perks like this are binary: They either work or they don't, they can be relied on or they can't. It mainly fits the latter for both statements.
>>
>>50565470
If you follow the manga canon, the world will be recreated in a short while, so don't worry too much. Just don't be there when it happens.
>>
>>50566270
Are you seriously getting this pissy over word usage.

Is this what your English Major amounts to outside of college.
>>
>>50566270
Right, but that's not inter-jump balance, is my point. It's just balance. We can argue whether it's properly balanced, but it's not inter-jump.

Yeah, that's right, I can be overly pedantic, too.
>>
>>50566408
Please don't argue with him. You can't satisfy him with logical arguments, because all he wants is rage. If everyone agreed with him he'd start arguing against it just to keep the fight going.
>>
>>50566178

What the shit is this fuck?

>>If you think you can do better making a system shock jump i don't really care if you want to take this and rework/rewrite abit of this, i've certainly stopped caring now that i'm typing this note

Oh, good.
>>
File: 1419821592433.jpg (142KB, 656x404px) Image search: [Google]
1419821592433.jpg
142KB, 656x404px
>>50566270
Love you too, anon.

Anyways, unrelated.

There's two things I want to ask about before I consider putting it in here, and the more reasonable an argument for or against sounds, the more I'll listen.

1. Each Power Armor has a unique 'base' for each origin, where they start with a particular set of upgrades for free. Space Pirates get armor that's more like a set of augmentations in their bodies, Galactic Feds get standard military gear, Another gets a Varia suit and a handful of Samus' basic weapons. Drop-In, I'm thinking, gets a combination of Prime things and Luminoth equipment to start. This in addition to a budget of 1000 for power armor things. How's this sound?

2. Something I wanted to retain from South's WIP is a version of Corruption. The idea is that you'd have a 600 drawback cap unless you took a +0 that spawned a phazon duplicate of yourself, and its strength was measured by how many other drawbacks you took. Sort of a mini Lavos Beckons. While this may be good flavor, I know this isn't always a welcome practice, so I want to know whatcha think.
>>
>>50566481
Are you claiming?
>>
>>50566482
>The idea is that you'd have a 600 drawback cap unless you took a +0 that spawned a phazon duplicate of yourself

Why on earth would you think it anywhere near intelligent to follow Wild_Card's example.
>>
>>50566482
Power armor designs being different for everyone sounds cool. Maybe give people the option to swap aesthetics, though. And I think the Dark Jumper drawback sounds interesting enough that I'd like to see how it works before drawing judgement.
>>
>>50566482
I know you're not great at spotting bait, so let me point out that you're being baited.
>>
>>50564242

It works pretty well. That + the various perks of the Bolbox perkline in EVO means you're gonna get tons of delicious mutations and pasta genetics
>>
>>50565153
I think you made a typo on this:

>This will allow access to the original abilities of both, as well as
abilities gained by crossing the streams, in this particular example you would be able to
function all of a Heir of Hope, a Page of Hope, a Heir of Breath, or a Heir of Hope at once.

Heir of Hope is said twice. Shouldn't it be Page of Breath?
>>
>>50566482
You might want to go more for a set of basic Power Armor like the bounty hunters in Prime use for Feds. Otherwise they might come off as weaker than the others.

I definitely like the Corruption option, though. The +0 CP drawback would create the Dark Jumper and force you to defeat them? Please just make sure to add a "pacifist" option of approximately the same difficulty for those of us who hate murder-only drawbacks, though.
>>
File: money-is-no-more.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
money-is-no-more.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>50566482
>Budget of 1000 for power armor things. How's this sound?
Pic Related?
>>
File: 1463861147890.png (289KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463861147890.png
289KB, 720x720px
>>50566482
Could I take this phazon duplicate as a companion.
The multiverse could always use more of me.
>>
Hey guys, I'm working on companions stuff now in Dark Souls 3 and I was wanting to do what I did with the first Jump when it comes to this, figure out the characters people wanna companion most and directly include them as options [spoilers]barring people like the Lords of Cinder[/spoiler].

So, who do you guys wanna bring along from the game? (Can't say they'll all make it in, but the names that come up a lot probably will.)
>>
Can I use I Cheat from JLD to remove the corrupting effects of Dresden Files magic?
>>
>>50566648

I've already fucked the spoilers, damnit.
>>
>>50566482
Sounds icebeamio, my metroid hunting man.

Seriously though, what'cha mean by Prime for Drop-In? Stuff that specifically only appears in those games, or what? I like the idea of the bases, though I'd also like an aesthetic swap option. Budget sounds business as usual.

No comment on Dark Jumper.
>>
>>50566559
>That + the various perks of the Bolbox perkline in EVO means you're gonna get tons of delicious mutations and pasta genetics

Uh, no it doesn't. Why would you even think that. You're going to get literally all of the negative mutations. Either that or you'll be collecting genetics for no reason because there's serious diminishing returns in mutations - adaptations will only do so much for you.
>>
File: god frog.png (197KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
god frog.png
197KB, 500x281px
>>50566571
>Heir of Hope is said twice. Shouldn't it be Page of Breath?
It should indeed. Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>50566648
Don't know much about the dark souls series so i don't know if they're a lord of cinder or not but i'd like to pick up that fire keeper lady.
>>
So, does OPM telekinesis have the best growth potential out of any other telekinesis perk? A lot of telekinesis perks have a fairly low soft cap for growth, so I'd rather just grab one good one rather than a hand full of mediocre ones. At the same time, OPM telekinesis is a huge cp drain without going criminal (which seems like a death sentence for that universe)
>>
>>50561469
1. All You Need Is Kill. I think Groundhog day situations are kinda fun to watch/think about (depending on how they're implemented) but they're almost impossible to balance and make fun in a jumpchain context. I tried.

2. I like the detective jumps - Investigation, Great Detective, Sherlock Holmes.

>>50563364
Personally I think that also screws up transhumanity, the Factors, and any other technologic race in the galaxy.
Sure, you'd solve the problem, but piss a lot of people off in the process. Even if you could steer it at "just" TITAN-tech, in the 10 years since the Fall, a significant degree of transhumanity's tech in that period has been reverse-engineered from what TITAN tech they could understand.

>>50563980
Personally my money's on the TITANs because they they probably have space magic (psi).

>>50566482
Everything looks and sounds awesome.
>>
File: 1415145723160.jpg (72KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1415145723160.jpg
72KB, 637x476px
>>50566686
Mostly things like Luminoth tech and an 'empty' PED system you could adapt to either your own supply of Phazon or a different kind of energy.

>>50566607
>>50566575
The original idea I had was following South's idea where every 100 in drawbacks is about 10% of what you enter the jump with, just being a Dark Samus ripoff if you came to Metroid first. Taking Corruption would up the drawback to +1000.

I'm okay with a pacifist option for the inclined, though I'm a little hesitant to make it a companion option. That said, I'm also fine with making this gimmick its own drawback instead of a point gate. Mostly wanted to test the waters.

>>50566544
>>50566575
Aesthetic swapping will be an option, yes. All the 'base' designs I've indicated are basically origin freebies - the table should be available to everyone. You will be able to buy any other upgrades of your choosing, with some being discounted depending on origin. You can also find or modify stuff on the field, of course. The Fed armor isn't -useless-, but upgrading it to match the Bounty Hunters' things would probably be a good investment. I'll see how much I can include.
>>50566553
Oh, I know. I just like to prevent misinformation where possible. I do listen to all criticism, even increasingly desperate bait. Whether or not I consider it useful or worth paying attention to is another story.
>>
>>50566559
I know you miss it sometimes. So here's my questions again, once more, if it is not something you want to answer. Let me know and I will lay off
>>50565493
>>
>>50566648
Sandworm of Astora

No but really. I'd like to see the Fire Keeper, Anri, Karla, and maybe Onion Bro 2.0.

Was there an option for Andre in the first jump? I can't remember.

>>50566650
I really don't have any authority over Dresden Files, but my guess would be your best bet would be to remove the need to truly believe in everything you use the magic for.
>>
>>50564733
It's also worth noting that according to the devs, a full circle of E5 (and effectively E6, thanks to that one Charm that boosts your Essence rating) Solars is considered capable of defeating the Unconquered Sun. Which means Ligier is either talking unimaginable amounts of shit or-more likely, given Malfeas' themes-that he's being completely honest about being of comparable power to the most powerful god in the setting.

Who has a Charm that makes him functionally indestructible conditional on him being temperate, deal infinite amounts of damage so long as he has enough fighting spirit and what amounts to a reverse-PTV (he does something, and it succeeds by an arbitrary threshold of successes) conditional on him believing in himself.

And like you said-it's heavily implied in some Charm fluff and in his motivation that he's not even PRIMARILY a fight-y being, but rather supposed to be this creator of life and wonder who's awkwardly repurposed for nuclear hate because of how Malfeas has been maimed.
>>
Would Purification from Inuyasha work on PMMM Soul Gems?
>>
>>50566648
The Cracker has already stated most of the waifus, but I'd also like an option to take Rosaria and Yorshka.

Are they pretty? No, but maybe someone will want to rescue and help them.
>>
>>50565988
I thought he just had something akin to the double driver, but it has been along time ago since I saw G so you may be right
>>
>>50566814
In order to get to Kenshin's level with Hiten Mitsurugi in Samurai X would it cost 400 (Style 100 + Skill level 300) or 700 (style 100 + Skill level 300 + Shinsoku 300)?
>>
>>50566648
Fire Keeper, Adre, Siegward, and maybe Yorshka.

But mostly the Fire Keeper.
>>
>>50566648
Seems people forgot Irina.
>>
>>50566648
Also Sirris,
>>
>>50566648
So, uh, why not just offer a canon companion options with some restrictions like other jumps?
>>
>>50566648
Dancer of the Boreal Valley!

I can't believe nobody else wants in on that beast lady booty.
>>
>>50566866

I don't believe Andre was one of the people who came up in Jump 1, but he is on the table here. I'll add another mark for him on here with the others.
>>
>>50566814
There's nothing wrong with making Corruption its own drawback, but I like the idea of having to take it if you want to go 700-1000. It's much more flavorful than just making it a 100-400 CP drawback on its own.
>>
>>50566648
Oh, also, will there be a "Working As Intended" drawback? that'd be pretty funny.
>>
So, what can Spiral Energy do outside of a Gunmen? Do you need to be in one to make drills?
>>
>>50566650
There's a perk that stops harmful effects of corruption in Once Upon a Time.
>>
>>50566984
>"Working As Intended" drawback

Gives me conniptions.
>>
>>50567021
Wild Card said those don't work.
>>
>>50566648
Seconding Karla and Onionbro.

Uh.

This is harder than I'd thought. Everything and everyone's gone to shit.

How're you doing origins? Will there be a Lord of Cinder-style capstone booster? Is there anything in there at the moment for aspiring dragons?

>>50566866
Andre wasn't there. I guess he's alright too.
>>
>>50566814
Also about, Samurai X.

Is the Heavy Coat based on Hiko Seijūrō's coat? If so would it be possible to use your powers/skills to a lesser degree while wearing it like he did?
>>
>>50559816
>The Primal Form in FFXIV seems to be the go-to reward for the scenarios,
It's a mechanic, not really a reward. Keep it if you want. Dump it if you don't.

>but apparently it mindfucks everyone around you when you use it's power. Is this a drawback in-jump, or something that is inherent?
Tempering is the reason why Primals exist. The other two options don't require the same type of mind control to fuel it.

>Is there a workaround?
Spread the Echo, or make people resistant to Mind Control. You can pull a Bahamut and run Slave Drones to fuel your Primal powers if you have to.

>>50560288
>In FFXIV, does the world end before you leave if you don't take care of the Ascians?
It doesn't if you're thinking of an End like the world stops existing or something. The Ascian gets stopped by Player Character and party before they move on to "next phase" of their plan. They've successfully "destroyed" the world 6-7 times now, given what Hydaelyn says later on.

>Or does the world only end if you take scenario 1-2 and skip 3?
Hydaelyn getting destroyed is figurative. Every reset the Ascians have done was just to cleanse the population and increase the pool of sacrifices so Zodiark could come closer to full resurrection. It's unknown whether it takes energy from Hydaelyn (the Goddess) to repopulate Hydaelyn (the world). The scenario doesn't have PCs - you've essentially supplemented that role - hence somebody has to eventually curb the Ascians. There are other solutions around it, I think two builds solved the scenario without fighting themselves.

You should probably note that Hydaelyn isn't the only dimensional plane in XIV, and we know there's at least 3 others.

On the other hand, Finishing Part 3 is probably going to be a gate for part 4, because otherwise writing two separate branches per scenario is going to make things even more ridiculously long.
>>
>>50566972
On the one hand, companioning a boss

On the other hand, companioning a boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmrfhLussAE
>>
>>50566888
Tis okay, man. I'm not 100% sure he is a cyborg since the other Shade terrorists turned into Kaijin, but I know he isn't fully human since he survived from being tossed off the station.
>>
>>50566911
Anon, if you can't make the best tasting rice balls in all of Meiji Japan, then you aren't on Kenshin's level.
>>
>>50567066
It's not like most bosses are specially 'powerful' by any standards.

I mean, some of the Abyss Watchers can be killed by wraiths...
>>
>>50567043

What? Why not? It seems to be made to work in this particular instance.
>>
>>50567104
She was the hardest boss in the series to me.

I have zero reflexes at all and Dark Souls 3 heavily nerfs turtling, and the Dancer is one of the most dodge-heavy fights in the game. So she took me forever.
>>
>>50567096
This is true but I don't see a cooking/house work perk in the jump and I was specifically talking about his swordsmanship.
>>
>>50566870
I'm pretty sure Ligier's supposed to be roughly as powerful as an Incarnae/the Sun, yeah.

Which means he's fucking ridiculous.

At least he seems pretty cool, aside from the massive ego and the whole 'constantly building superweapons' thing.
>>
>>50567141
You are correct, and I stand corrected: play through.
>>
>>50566888
>he just had something akin to the double driver

The dude henshins using WINE BOTTLES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJULyUn4O-o
>>
>>50565261
A little annoyed at the price changes, but I can mix things around to still get them and can see why you did it. You do seem to have cut part of Clear Memory out though, as it can no longer tweak Gaia Memories.

Can you pay the import price multiple times?
>>
>>50567141
There's one in Persona. Make sure to pick that up.
>>
>>50567121
Wild Card trying to be a snowflake.
>>
>>50567066
1:03 now that's a behind I can get behind
>>
>>50566911
That depends. See, Shinsouki is one of the 'weird' parts of Kenshin that just skirts the line of being supernatural (a human briefly moving at some-sort-of-sonic) speed, but apparently isn't actually so. If you want to be Kenshin at his absolute peak, then yeah, you'd need to buy that perk to start at his level of mastery.

That said, anything in the Kenshin jump can be learned the hard way, and going with the skill+style purchase means you understand how Shinsoku works and how it ties into the style enough to practice it on your own without having to badger Coat Man or Kenshin about it, both of whom would be reluctant to teach you for different reasons.

Basically, either pay the tax to get it upfront, or git gud.

>>50567056
Yes and yes.
>>
>>50566964

It's a bit complex since some bosses might be restricted and other bosses would be allowed. Some characters who aren't bosses probably wouldn't be offered as well, such a Ludleth.

In addition to not wanting to go through the game figuring out who I do and don't want to be part of an encompassing Canon Companion option, time and space being weird has me confused on if some characters are actually themselves or just someone who looks like them as part of the new cycle. (Havel and Ricard being a couple examples, as opposed to Andre who is clearly the same Andre and Patches who is a new Patches. . .I think.) I'd rather not be the one making those distinctions since Dark Souls is one of those series where everyone has their own interpretation of what's going on.

I also like this route with things because people unfamiliar with the series might see someone they genuinely like and go for them, rather than passing up the option entirely due to having no outside knowledge. It's also consistent with the previous Dark Souls jump.
>>
>>50566972
>>
>>50567249
Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>50567251
Why restrict the Lords of Cinder? It's not like they're really that powerful. And people don't companion DS characters for power anyway.
>>
>>50567198
Surely not!
>>
>>50567310
True, they companion them for waifus. Are there any of the Lords of Cinder you'd want to waifu?
>>
>>50566984
>>50567035

If you're implying what I think you're implying, it's in.

>>50567047

No Lord of Cinder style capstone booster, but there is an origin called Dragon Acolyte with Dragon Worshiper themed perks for people interested in that route. I have eight origins total, deciding to give people options to be involved with things other than what the PC is up too. (There's a Demon Origin and an Outrider Knight origin as a couple examples). Unkindled Ash is actually an origin of its own.
>>
>>50567337
I'd waifu a fem Yhorm.
>>
>>50566648
Greirat might be good, since he's got a unique model and a pretty good story.

If you do something like the first one, where there are "OC" companions, maybe an Abyss Watcher who deserted might be cool? Maybe he/she bailed when the corruption started to set in/before they became a Lord of Cinder, severing their connection to the Wolf's Blood/their shared soul, but still having their armor, weapons, and fighting style. Something like that.

Pet crab?
>>
>>50566178
Ho-Ho-Holy shit.
someone saved my jump, that's amazing!
I had a more recent(ish) version on my old PC before it kicked the bucket, with stuff like grammar and better spelling.

I am so shocked this didn't disappear forever.
>>
>>50567371
>maybe an Abyss Watcher who deserted might be coo
...You mean Hawkwood?
>>
>>50567337
Waifuing the Abyss Watchers for an instant harem sounds like a decent idea.
>>
Why are fighting games so stupid? Like, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, etc. How/why the fuck are these characters even fighting each other when one can destroy islands and the other is barely peak human?
>>
>>50567393
Did he actually become one? I thought he was a recruit but never got the actual "rank" of Abyss Watcher because he kept his shield.
>>
>>50567391
>I am so shocked this didn't disappear forever.

Would you describe it as a shock to your system?
>>
>>50566648
Painting Woman is cute, but we don't have much on her.
>>
>>50567310

It's not as much power (since I'd prefer not to add Ludleth and physically he's weak as balls) as much as a personal preference not to put characters with such integral roles within the world as options for companioning. I feel the same way with the Lords in Dark Souls 1, or offering some option relating to the power of the First Flame, doesn't feel right at all to just make that available in the Jump itself. It's also why I didn't include most Boss Soul weapons (aside from Moonlight Greatsword and one or two other exceptions), I'm fine with people going out of their way and getting stuff like that on their own, just not with directly putting a price on it.
>>
>>50567409
Never forget Metly Blood and the Incarnation of the Planet vs. Guy With a Knife.
>>
>>50565261
Man, I'd love it if all the Kamen Rider jumps had an import option... Looks good Digger.
>>
>>50567409
Because it's a video game. How strong a character is in the story has no bearing on how strong they are in the actual game portion. Otherwise who the fuck would bother playing?
>>
>>50567444
Makes sense.

Do we have an ETA for the jump, yet?
>>
>>50567343
>Demon Origin
What's that look like? Will the capstone be something for spawning other demons or granting pyromancy or something?
>>
>>50567371

You're the second person to ask for an OC Companion Abyss Watcher who didn't become a Lord of Cinder, so I think I'll actually start considering an OC section.

>>50567425

Sadly I don't think we'll be getting anything else on her, I think her part in the game is over unless they do some weird cross DLC stuff with the next one.
>>
>>50567423
why yes i would

On an unrelated note, if i took another pass over system shock and made sure it was all nice and pretty, would anyone object to a quake jump?
>>
>>50567409
VIDEO GAME ABSTRACTION
>>
>>50567467

It's getting close, but I'm not gonna put a time of completion on it since I expected to get done with it a couple weeks ago. Getting sick, IRL business and other stuff I can't predict has been getting in the way a bit.
>>
>>50565807
>system shock jump
Man, whenever people talk about that I get it confused with the show ReBoot for some reason. Daemon's voice and accent did things to me.
>>
>>50567484

I'd mostly like to keep things a happy surprise, but Demons do get a discount on an expensive item relating to making demons, and a perk that aids in spreading the Chaos Flame, so you're pretty close with your guesses.
>>
File: tumblr_nv4og6Ar5G1qcm0i5o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv4og6Ar5G1qcm0i5o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x238px
>>50567409
>Guilty Gear
Anon, why did you feel the need to remind me of that shitfest?
>>
>>50567609
Because anon's here to ruin good times and feels.
>>
>>50567594
Isn't the Chaos Flame dead in DS3? The Profaned Flame is apparently something else.
>>
>>50567609
>shitfest
Nah, man, it has some good waifus.
>>
>>50567628
Yes, the demons are slowly drying up and turning to stone.
>>
>>50567637
>good waifus.
Impossible. All waifus are shit.
>>
>>50567609
I thought people liked the new one.
>>
>>50567628

It's mostly extinguished, with only a couple demons and the Old Demon King having any remnants of it. You're thematically similar to them, with some potential to bring demons back from the brink of extinction.

Profaned Flame is definitely something else. . .no idea what it is, but it's definitely not anything we've seen before as far as I can tell.
>>
>>50567674
Oh that reminds me. Any chance of getting Profaned Greatsword as an item, or will I have to gank Sulyvahn for his evil flaming sword?
>>
>>50567717

Gotta go gank the Pontiff, yes.
>>
>>50566502

Sadly, I never got around to playing both games.
>>
>>50566648
Nameless King and King Of The Storm taking up one companion slot? Dude doesn't deserve death, he just really liked dragons. I bet he'd have a ball in some other jumps where dragons aren't functionally extinct.
>>
Are there any perks that let you change the visual effects of abilities?
>>
File: Where's my lasaga.gif (121KB, 370x439px) Image search: [Google]
Where's my lasaga.gif
121KB, 370x439px
How do you make a jump out of a setting with broken powerlevels?
>>
>>50567814
You make sure it's balanced internally.
>>
>>50567814
Broken as in "too powerful" or broken as in "no good baseline"? If the former, you might have to consider an End Jump. If the latter, try to pick a main character as a baseline and work from there.
>>
>>50567814
>>50567828
>>50567835
Calling it.
This conversation will end in salt.
>>
>>50567835
>If the former, you might have to consider an End Jump.

kek.
>>
>>50567846
Could have been bait to begin with. We're in autosage one way or another.
>>
>>50567851
Eh. Honestly, I would rather Asura's Wrath be an End-jump in its entirety than to be saddled with non-canon interpretations/limitations even post-Spark.
>>
File: 1468542142886.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468542142886.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>50567814
It can't be done.

Give up.
>>
>>50567814
You balance it internally. Naturally it doesen't matter how powerful it is in comparison to other Jumps so long as its not literaly omnipotent. This is after all the meaning of no interjump balance.
>>
>>50567753

I dunno, possibly if enough people support it but they'd be expensive, similar to Sir Alonne.
>>
>>50567846
I see no reason we can't discuss things peacefully. Just ignore Timmy when he butts in, and anyone else who wants to be an asshole about it.
>>
>>50567814
What are you, an SB-er? Don't you guys talk about this every week?
>>
>>50561469
Saltybet Jump
>>
>>50568174
What, a M.U.G.E.N. jump?
>>
>>50568220
MUGEN with Twitch "culture"
>>
>>50568220
More Saltybet esqe.

It actually has a dressing of lore to it. By which I mean legacy fights but hey, it's something.
>>
File: i'm this close.jpg (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
i'm this close.jpg
33KB, 250x250px
>>50561469

to be honest, the generic magical girl jump is shit and I could do a marginally better job with it
>>
File: reallydude.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
reallydude.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>
>>50567502
>quake jump
I have 0 objections
PLS let us be the demons. I wanna have a small squadron of demon minions.
>>
>>50568220
>>50568330
>a MUGEN jump
How would that even work? Random dudes from past jumps show up to beat the shit out of each other Smash Bros style?
>>
>>50567814
>Don't let people buy the most broken powers available.
>Make them have to work to reach that level of power both during and after the jump.
>Outright restrict the strongest abilities available.
>Turn it into an endjump, or put in a endgame scenario.
>Give people watered-down versions of the strongest powers.
It's not hard. We have tons of examples of good jumps with ridiculous power levels.
>>
>>50568644
That actually sounds neat.
>>
>>50567814
Balance it internally. Ignore the massive amount of butthurt whining this inevitably gets you because to strong/weak!
If you think it breaks Jumpchain entirely... we have an SMT jump I doubt it's stronger then that.
>>
>>50568650
Because we don't have endless bitching about Bayonetta nerfing you or about how the DC jump is too weak for the setting, right?
>>
>>50568660
This. What does it matter if it's "chain breaking"? You don't get to go to Naruto and bitch about how the free abilities you get just for jumping it let you massively outclass Harry Potter.
>>
Why are you guys so bad at not taking the bait?
>>
>>50568716
Why are so bad at not shitposting?
>>
>>50568716
In all likelihood he's done with his tendies and he's responding to himself.
>>
File: 1069801_508123476_n.jpg (79KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1069801_508123476_n.jpg
79KB, 500x539px
/jc/, tell me a story about the time you did something stupid and someone else called you out on it.
>>
>>50568847

I tried to outplan Medusa (Soul Eater) alone to minimize the chances of an information leak. It just meant no one knew to cover for me with her while she was Nursing and a slew of bad things happened to me personally.
>>
>>50568892
Speaking of Soul Eater, is the magic powered directly by your soul?
>>
>>50568931

I'm not entirely sure. Considering stronger witches have stronger souls I'm willing to bet it is though. I think a large part of it just comes down to study as well since Medusa, Arachne and Mabaa aren't just capable of really strong spells, but really complex ones too.
>>
>>50568971
This might be rude to ask, but would you consider a weapon import option for Soul Eater?
>>
>>50568644
Interdimensional Fighting Competition
>>
>>50568971
What jumps have you made? I really like the way you did Dark Souls and Soul Eater, so I was wondering if you've made anything else.
>>
File: 1424153295631.jpg (34KB, 430x290px) Image search: [Google]
1424153295631.jpg
34KB, 430x290px
>>50568847
I took the drawbacks in Tokyo Ghoul which make me engage in disproportionate retribution, and the one where governments try to take me in. While going down the full Ghoul perk line with One-Eyed Monarch.

So it was a completely out-of-character moment where I'm snapping at people and collecting corpses of entire groups of people just to devour them all. For someone who tries NOT to be an indiscriminate fucktard, the Parasytes and my magical computer all agreed that was a pretty retarded decision and should be avoided again at all costs. Because that's the best way to turn into a complete dick who doesn't care for anyone.

That and the best way to become a mindless, boring animal.
>>
>>50562855
What jump is A Heart To Call My Own from? And what do you mean by "resolution Vampires"?
>>
>>50568679
There wouldn't be half as much bitching about Bayonetta if it wasn't made by Red. Like, I think she makes great jumps and all but it's clear that targeting her is practically a meme.
Thread posts: 479
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.