[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Offical meta thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: meta-thread.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
meta-thread.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
== The cancers killing [s4s] ==
Namefigs:
>>>/reddit/

Fetish:
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/

Autism:
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/

Discord:
Advertising your media is not allowed by global rule 11 and does not belong on 4chan.
>>
at least you used the correct term "namefigs"

what's with your personal vendetta on namefigs? it's been part of the board culture since the very beginning. although you could argue that namefigs like CTS and taco kid are fugging up the board's integrity.

smh maybe i'm not making memes that are dank enough and everyone is expecting every namefig to be like the older "better" namefigs

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5559084
I ALWAYS READ "SMH" AS "SO MUCH HATE" BUT THEN I REMEMBER IT'S ACTUALLY "SHAKING MY HEAD" AND I GET REALLY UPSET!!
>>
File: Choidaldal.jpg (50KB, 506x590px) Image search: [Google]
Choidaldal.jpg
50KB, 506x590px
>>5559084
No I disagree, it is KekMaster who is the problem.
All the boards problems need to be blamed on this namefig.
>>
>>5559086
thats true
>>
>>5559087
ur ok actually. except when you post ur benis and buttpussy unironically.

i just said that to get appeasement from the figs who fugging hate you. lol haha u learned my sekrit.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5559086
same
>>
>>5559086
i do the same thing because wasn't there a time where smh meant so much hate??????????????????????? like when did it hchange???????
>>
>>5559084
Kill yourself.
>>
>>5559100
Wow this is pretty edgy and I'm a satanist who listens to metal and post punk tbh. Please teach me how to be such a powerful edge master. I wish to learn your ways.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5559087
cts i would absolutely wreck you if given the chance
i'd be in that ass so deep and so hard you'd be sobbing in between moans of pleasure
i say this with love and kindness, and not as a threat or in contempt
i just want to ravish you like a wild animal
that boypussy is just too enticing
>>
>>5559103
Kill yourself.
>>
>>5559090
>>5559098
GEESH, thank goodness it's not just me.
>>5559099
Maybe??? Nice dubs regardless!!!
>>
>>5559105
Wow this is pretty edgy and I'm a satanist who listens to metal and post punk tbh. Please teach me how to be such a powerful edge master. I wish to learn your ways.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
Am I autistic?
Or just a cuck?
>>
File: 1418006485593.png (858KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418006485593.png
858KB, 848x1080px
>>5559084
>smh
Suck my head
>>
>>5559084
no offance kiddo but hating nameton figgens is also broad culture and I do mean broad cuz it applies to all of 4chan get it?
>>
>>5559117
shaking my hijab
>>
File: smonk.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
smonk.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
>>5559119
ok i get it
>>
>>5559108
If you really only wanted to use the name field to find your posts (because they're oh so amazing and worthy of revisiting, you special person you) you could just as easily use a random number for your name. But then it wouldn't be as easy for people to recognize your name. And that's what it's really all about. Recognition. You want people to notice you. You want people to remember your posts.
>>
File: 1497404655138.jpg (252KB, 1808x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497404655138.jpg
252KB, 1808x700px
>>5559133 (dubs)
thats true

but honestly the only reason that i wanted to use a name was to participate in board culture but i guess that isn't a thing anymore now that the nutra figs took over

and i'm also competing for highest post count too tbh

Your fortune: Outlook good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.