[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Role-Playing game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
You wake up in a dark room of the evil knight, who has kidnapped you! You can see nothing because of the darkness, but sometimes a glimpse of light finds it's way through the window, which is located to your left. Regarding to the reflection, You can see an iron sword right in front of you, and on your right is a chained iron door with a lock in the middle, remember, you're an adventurer and have some rogue skills to use, either way, what would YOU like to do?
>>
>>50875
>>50894
>>50915
Mike jumps in from the void and into the mind of a new man. He grabs the sword and focuses on retaining control.
>I..am..MIKE
>>
>>50922
The sword is real and not just words on page to Mike. These archaic surroundings show promise on being solid. He focuses intently on Existence. He needs this to be real. Mike has the face of a desperate soldier, Mike has the eyes of a man learning the language of the dead eyed monstrosities that hide in the dark
>I am Mike
>>
Thread derailed, GG.
>>
Mike screams as the darkness overtakes him
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.