[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 4

File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
You are cellmates in an Imperial prison, scheduled to hang tomorrow. The room has 2 stone beds, a flat iron door, and a rusty wooden bucket.

>wat do
>>
>>50365

Check out the door hinges and bucket.
Could we smash the bucket on the stone bed and get the nails out?
Who's in the room with us?
>>
>>50371
The door appears to be a large flat sheet of steel, tied with a strong, iron chain to the wall.

You smash the bucket and receive +1 Sharp Wood

The other posters are the other prisoners, please name yoursewlf.
>>
I've been here for 20 years... What are you doing with that bucket young man?
>>
>>50420
>Use sharp wood on Anon the imprisoned.

I don't like people with the same first name as me.
>>
>>50446
NO PLEASE, I'm just a old man:( get any closer and ill yell for the guards.
>>
>>50446
No need to be aberrant, me good lad! We're brothers in this god forsaken place!
>>
>>50446
Anon The Imprisoned is stabbed and has splinters stuck in his arm, he is going to bleed out in the next 3 posts.

[3 posts until ATI bleeds out]
>>
>>50446
Anon, friend. Mind passing that sharp wood?
>>
>I'm Mike.
Mike stands in the corner of his cell facing the wall
>I'm Mike
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>50446
Fuck man, put that shit down before you get us all in trouble

>rolling to disarm AENV
>>
>>50460
[ATI bleeds out in 2 posts]
>>
>>50453
Mike walks over to Anon the Imprisoned and tears off the sleeve to his shirt and fashions a bandage for ATI.
>I'm Mike
Mike bandages ATI then returns to his corner
>>
I haven't survived this long without some tricks up my sleeve. I retaliate with my dried shit shiv!
>>
>>50453
>>50454
>>50466
I'll stab you too Irishman unless you vow to change! Unless one of you changes your names.

(rolling to dodge)
>>
>>50477
Thankyou a kind soul in this horrible place.
>>
>>50466
The Highway Anon has lucky doubles and quickly disarms the violent AENV

>>50477
Mike's heavenly dubs save ATI from bleeding out.
>>
>>50479
did I do it right this time?
>>
>Due to his past, Irishman was quite capable of defending himself with a mere aggressive technique, Yet, he remained calm in order to disarm "anon the ever needlessly violent", as he told him in a very calm voice: Anon, friend. Why are you such an aggressive little chap? Drop the wood, now. No need to be aberrant, with your help, or without it, even, we'll attempt escaping this prison.
>>
>>50485
Mike stares into his corner as if he is staring into the abysmal eyes of a dying godchild.
>>
Fuck dice!

>Kicks cell door
>>
>>50479
AENV stumbles across the cell, clumsily getting hit.
>>
Irishman stands up, and slowly goes to his fallen comrade (Anon the imprisoned), as he asks him: Are you okay, brother?
>>
This place is horrible. Listen I have a escape plan. We pretend a riot is going on when a guard comes in we mob em!
>>
>>50507
Will you join my plan good friend?
>>
>>50500
AENV kicks the slab of steel, with tremendous force as it slams onto the dusty castle floor.

Guard: Oy you li'le scurvy sloms! Don't make mey come there'n kick you in aye?
>>
>>50500
Hey you fucker, I have the stick, im in charge.

And i say pipe down with all that racket your making, we don't need guards on our asses tonight.

Especially not with whats i'm my friends on the outside are doing to "lower our sentence" tonight.
>>
>>50510
Of course i will, friend.
>>
>>50508
>I am Mike
>>
>>50511
...Kicks door again.

>>50513
Stab the quard Highwayman.
>>
Irishman yells in a manly voice, pretending to be hit by a fist of the imprisoned anon.
>>
>>50519
Mike pulls off his ragged pants and reveals his voluptuous cock, throbbing with the powers of ancient gods. Thrusting at the lock his, slithering sperm unlocks and greases the door hinges.
>>
Alright ill start NO PLEASE NO MORE STABING IF ONLY A GUARD SHOWED UP AND SAVED US.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>50522
Look, we don't need to stab the guard if my freinds pull thru for me and "coerce" him into opening our cell for us, got it?

Rolling for plan going accordingly
>>
>Kicks door. Kicks door. Kicks door. Kicks Irishman. Kicks DOOR!
>>
>>50535
Fuck you man, i said pipe down

>Rolling to tackle AENV and pin him to the ground
>>
Irishman could no longer tolerate anon the everneedlessly violent's behaviour, and so he did a mighty swing of his arm, a punch landed successfully onto the anon's ear, leaving him unconcious for a hour or two.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>50538
forgot to roll

that 60 second waiting time between posts, though
>>
Irishman quickly took the initiative of the situation, as he grabbed sharp wood, and did hid it under a stone bed.
>>
>>50535
Mike walks out of his corner and begins the stare at Anon the needlessly violent as if her were the lonely calls of a child lost in a parking lot.
>>
As the Irishman leaned down to place a sharp wood beneath stone bed, he took a quick look if something was under it, (Narrator, what is there?)
>>
Come on, lads. Don't let this die out, i'm enjoying this a bit too much.
>>
OP pls come back
>>
Mike begins to vibrate in place, as if he needed to move but the flow of time around him has slowed
>I am Mike
He wait for the narrator. The narrator is the guide. Without him Mike worries if reality will peal away from the tracks like a train filled with Helium
>>
[OP Is a huge faggot, GG]
>>
>>50588
The Voice inside their heads reappears, as if the internet in his uni suddenly was fixed.

You hear a large blast and the ground beneath your feet shakes with a quake.
>>
Guys, its been less than 15 minutes, give him some time to right something up.
>>
Is John Narrator?
>>
What was that guys?
>>
>>50609
Same ID as the op so its got to be him
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

see you inpatient motherfuckers, op was here this entire time, just had internet troubles

Did i make my pinning roll?

if so i continue to "restrain" AENV by beating him to a bloody pulp with my meat hammers
>>
OH BLOODY HELL! IT'S AN EARTHQUAKE!-Yelled an irishman with excitement. IT'S OUR TICKET TO FREEDOM! As he rushed towards the iron door and begun kicking it with all the wit.
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>50609
Yes.

>picture is of cell
>>
>>50622
Guys lets use his unconscious body as bait so the guards will open the door so we can get out.
>>
Irishman grabbed a sharp piece of wood, and began running towards the entrance with a speed of light, as he quickly took cover to the outside of the prison cell.
>>
>I am Mike
The vibrations intensify, Mike's shoes begin to vlatter on the cement floor. This cell is fixed in time. Mike wishes only to move forward.
Existential dread adorns Mike's face. It is the face of a mother learning her child is gone.
>I am Mike
The folds of reality begin to appear to Mike. This place isn't as it seems. It was so simple before. But now narrator is gone. Only John Cena Remains
>>
File: 1459288833937.gif (1013KB, 352x348px) Image search: [Google]
1459288833937.gif
1013KB, 352x348px
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>50627
Ok, just let me finish off AENV for good, we don't need this psyco with us as we make our escape.

>rolling for finishing off this fucker

also, do my rolls mean anything or am i just wasting my time?
>>
>>50642
WAIT FOR ME*grabs mike*
>>
>>50642
Outside the cell you find me(fagnon)
>>
>>50650
Drop him at the hallway, then stand behind me, and quickly grab guard's weapon as i stab him in heart.

As irishman glazes onto another prisoner, and asks him his name.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
The Door is already opened. What lies ahead I a large hall with guards on the higher elevation.

>picture is of next room
>>
What's our surroundings now?
>>
>>50664
(But the guards did notice unconscious body of the AENV, aye? If we'll judge logically they have to run here to well.. I dunno.)
>>
>>50650
Mike follows the Imprisoned, regaining object permanence.
>>
>>50664
Irish man ill pretend to be senile and walk up go around and and hit them in the back!
>>
Irishman quickly glazes his sight onto fagnon, and yells: YOU STAND BEHIND ME, FRIEND! TOGETHER WE'LL BREAK OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE TO FREEDOM!
>>
>>50677
Can i join your team guise?(will follow commands if needed )
>>
>>50685
>I am Mike

His face is the face of a disappointed father
>>
>>50683
Imprisoned, here, take this *Passes sharp part of wood*. God watch over you, friend.

>>50685
Yes you can, fagnon. You'll charge with us.
>>
Fagnon goes behind Irishman.
>>
>>50664
Mike walks down the corridor towards the elevated guards just as life marches towards death and rebirth.
>>
>>50690
*looking senile* my cell just crumbled could yo-* stabs one in the neck*
>>
Now we wait for the anon the imprisoned to kill those bastards..
>>
>>50672
To your left and right are stone walls, ahead of you are a large oak door, adjacent to it are two staircases leading to the Barracks.

>>50674
They did not notice you
>>
>>50705
(dude what the fuck you're in prison. They'd start beatin ya up as soon as they'd see ya.
>>
Either way, let's help our friend out. Said irishman, as he rushed towards Anon the Imprisoned, in hope to get into a fight.
>>
>>50705
>>50714
tHE imprisoned ONE STABS A GUARD but my ASS looks cenile, because THATS HOIW YOU SPELL IT YOU DOUBLE NIGGER WOOOOO berni sander 2016
>>
>>50714
Hmmm but would they beat up a bloody old man? Remember I got stabbed so I must look pretty bad at this point.
>>
>>50721
Rushes after Irishman ready to smash anyone that triest to oppose us
>>
>>50723
OH, so you're an old one, clever..

In past i was a top-notch rebel in IRA, and got imprisoned by english army, that should explain me being a tough guy.
>>
*note I and op are different people on one network
>>
Mike stops in place and begins to question this new John Cena reality and begins to lose himself again.
Or is everything losing Mike
>I am Mike
>>
(Either way, narrator. We kicked guard's arses, there's a oak door, thus wooden one, kicking through it won't be an issue, aye? Also, share what's happening, like, do guards have weapons? Can we undress dead guards and wear their outfits while we march outside the prison?)
>>
*Grabs the guards keys a batons* maybe now would be the time to save me from the other guard? *struggles with him*
>>
>>50735
Why kick it when they would have keys?
>>
>>50738
Irishman quickly swings a mighty punch onto the guard's face, as he kicks him with his powerful legs onto his belly, as guard falls down, Irish attempts placing one more punch over his ribs, which is a failed attempt.
>>
Now, all of the guards are neutralized, we have the keys, what do we do?
>>
Mike has the face of a hungry child. This reality is meaningless. Mike feels as if the world could drop away from him like sand falling in an hourglass. What lies below frightens Mike, it is the realm of darkly dreaming dead things. It is a place of madness.
>I am Mike
The vibrations return as fear crosses Mike's face
>>
>>50762*slaps mike* quit vibrating and help us open this door. You'll cause another earthquake.
>>
Can we join in to play guardsmen?
>>
>>50768
>I am Mike
Mike opens the door, the door is only words and imagination to him now. It yields under his higher knowledge.
>>
>>50780
>we

Yo, what?
>>
I was refering to other people that might want to join in. The proper question would be if I can join as a guard.
>>
>>50807
We already finished the quest, kind sir. Look at the whole thing.
>>
>>50807
I wouldn't mind it. But its up to the op to decide.
>>
>>50814
We finished the quest now, haven't we?

Mike opened the door as he bashed his own head with a fucking rock i don't know, really. We escaped prison.
>>
>>50811
Your pretty much right. Had the most fun when everything went to shit in the cell for no reason.
>>
Mike hears undecided voices and he fears the madness clawing it's way into his mind.
The door is open and no one cares
This place is a place of nothing. If this is the throne that sits atop the ziggurat, the stairs that lead to it are infinite.
Infinite
Infinite
>I am Mike
>>
>>50825
Start another bread, anon. Let's have a go at it.
>>
>>50836
I'm no good at making story's on the fly that would be needed for a quest. Oddly enough I'm great at derailing them.
>>
There is nothing but Mike now. The others have dissolved into their higher forms. Only Mike remains. Standing resolute as the world refuses to move around him. Mike remembers his corner, it was so simple. It was a segment of this space that was immutable to Mike. It was a space he could focus on to keep him here. Now nothing remains.
Mike fights to keep his mind in this place
>I am Mike
The mantra only strengthens his resolve. He is consumed by the need to stay in this space. To now be pulled into the howling dark. His face is that of a wounded animal, alive with fear and adrenaline but aware of its own frailty.
>I am Mike
>I am Mike
>>
>I am Mike
>I am Mike
>I am Mike
>I am Mike
>>
>>50849
Well, that's an issue..
>>
It's all nothing. Mike cannot stay with this as it is. Mike closes his eyes and prepares for what follows
>I am Mike
He speaks into the void, the void does not speak back
>>
>>50849
>>50910
Here, give it a shot.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.