[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tamriel Risk - Thread 1 - Starting at 4 people (me included)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 769
Thread images: 69

File: Tamriel Risk by Poh.png (567KB, 1064x579px) Image search: [Google]
Tamriel Risk by Poh.png
567KB, 1064x579px
Post your

>Name of kingdom
>Color
>Starting loc
>Race (choose one from the start, at OP's discretion you can later incorporate others)

NAPs and alliances are at the players own discretions, but breaking either gives an "oatbreaker" penalty (-4t per roll as your troops feel disspirited fighting for you, and vice versa for any enemy).

Sillyness is strongly discouraged, while roleplaying is highly ENCOURAGED.

Kingdom bonuses are as follows (you only get them if you hold the entire thing):
High Rock: +4t
Hammerfell: +5t
Skyrim: +5t
Cyrodiil: +8t
Morrowind: +6t
Solstheim: +2t
Summerset Isles: +6t
Valenwood: +4t
Elsewyr: +4t
Black Marsh: +4t

Skyrim gets a defensive terrain bonus from it's mountains, which means that when passing into skyrim all rolls are halved, but once inside the rolls are normal.

Black marsh gets a defensive bonus/hamper in which everyone except argonians gets halved rolls within it due to the heavy marshlands. This also includes defenders if they are not argonians.

Players cannot start in the imperial city, or any of the regions directly surrounding it, but can still start in areas that are behind atleast one other region.

Anyone who holds the imperial city can use their turn to form the Empire and thereby gets a +6t bonus to every roll. The empire can be crushed if the imperial city is captured, which gives the previous holder of the empire a -3t. The empire then has a cooldown of 3 turns before it can be created again by anyone who holds all parts of the imperial city. The debuff also removes itself after those 3 turns.

Keep track of your own bonuses in your names, I won't bother with doing it for you.

OP's word is law, but please feel free to question me.
>>
Forgot to mention, when you conquer an entire kingdom you get to create that kingdom. Say, if I conquer all of High Rock, I can call myself king of High Rock, which will give me +1t/turn as long as I hold all provinces within that kingdom. You can only be king of one kingdom at a time and it can be usurped if someone else holds >50% of the kingdom. If your kingdom is usurped, you cannot create another one for 2 turns.

Also,
Race bonuses:

Nords: "Jorrvaskr": Can call on the companions once per thread to autowin one battle against an enemy
Imperials: "Golden tongues": Can force an NAP with one player each thread. If they themselves break this NAP, they don't only get the debuf but can also never use the ability again.
Orsimer: "Berserkers": The Orcs can apply a morale-debuff to one of their enemies once every three turns with -2t. They have to be at war with them.
Altmer: "Aldmeri Pride": Can break an NAP without taking debuffs once per thread.
Argonians: "Swamp-Race": Can move as explained in OP within the Black Marsh
Bosmer: "With the wilds": Can ambush enemies that are atleast 3ts away in a surprise attack, taking a maximum of 5ts. Can do this once per thread.
Breton: "The force of magic": Can use their superior magic for a +4t buff every third turn.
Dunmer: "Morag Tong": Can assassinate opponents once every 5th turn, causing that opponent to be able to act during that turn.
Redguard: "Sea Heritage": Can cross sea without restrictions, except for crazy distancess. (At my discretion).
Khajiit: "Skooma": Can affect any other kingdom with "skooma" once every 5 turns, which leads to that kingdom getting a -2t debuff until the crime ring is dealt with with a roll of 4 or higher.
>>
>>268266
Howdy!
>>
>>268380
Hiya, think you should post the kingdom info you posted here as well so that anyone who wants to join is up to speed!

Also,

>Jarldom of Falkreath
>Dark Green
>Falkreath
>Nord
>>
>>268383
Oh, yeah, sorry.
>The Manmer Nation
>Purple
>Wayrest
>Breton
I decided to change the name a bit.
>>
File: Mupdate1.png (443KB, 1064x579px) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate1.png
443KB, 1064x579px
>>268385
Roleplaying is nice :3
>>
I'll be the Argonians of black marsh in a bit
After I get kicked for being too lucky
>>
>>268395
Neat.
>>
Fuck me. If I wasn't at work I'd play this for hours. Have fun.
>>
>>268395
Aight then, welcome aboard.
I'll still let someone else take those areas as well if they join first.
>>268399
You can do it, cmon. Your boss won't catch you.
>>
>>268399
Don't let that capitalist pig make you his slave!
>>
>>268400
>>268403
Kek

Sorry but no. This wage slave has bills to pay. I hope you OP this again though. I'd love to play.
>>
File: Tamriel Risk by Poh.png (365KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Tamriel Risk by Poh.png
365KB, 2360x1284px
Holy shit why would you save such a low quality map?
>>
>>268405
Bugger off, it's the one we're using, and there ain't no fault in it.
>>
>>268407
They're the same map. The one he posted is just a higher resolution. He was doing you a favor.
>>
>>268407
It's a higher quality version of the same map.
>>
>>268410
>>268409
Fine: I'm just being lazy having to redo the stuff. Two seconds then.
>>
>Imperial Legion
>Red
>Imperial city
>Imperial
>>
>>268418
Read the rules and pick a new starting loc pls
>>
Okay I'll join
>Argonian Tribes
>Dark Green
>Black Marsh
>Argonian
>>
>>268421
Can you pick another color? I allready took dark green. If you want, I can give you light green.
>>
>>268423
Light Green will be fine
>>
>>268419
Then start me south of Imperial city.
>>
Allright, we're three now, once we get one more we'll go right ahead and start.
>>268418
Are you still in? Where did you want your new starting loc?
>>
>>268425
You can't start in any of the surrounding regions, man.
>>
File: Newmapwithtwetwo.png (390KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Newmapwithtwetwo.png
390KB, 2360x1284px
>>268427
>>268425
Allright, brilliant.
>>268429
Do you think this is far enough south? Everyone who wants to can vote on wheter or not I should move him further south. Just for balance, so one can't take the city faster than an american heartattack.
>>
>>268429
Yeah. South of Imperial city doesn't mean in a surrounding region.
>>
>>268433
Seems fine enough.
>>268435
South of Imperial City brings to mind directly south.
>>
>>268435
>>268433
Allright I'll allow it.

Turn 1

The Jarldom of Falkreath expands in the surrounding area, no events occur in Tamriel that would be of note, as a few petty kingdoms start to gather and form from the tribes that once inhabited the planes.

This is the first era, the wave of settles from atmora has just been ended and roaming tribes and nomads rule most of the earth. These are, however, easy pickings for the upstart kingdoms. There is talk of an Altmer with two heads on the Summerset isles.
>>
Rolled 8419 (1d10000)

>>268444
Well shit that was quick. Fuck it, it'll make me too OP too fast, and the post numbers are guessable on /qst/ so from now on we roll dice+1d10000, cool?
>>
Rolled 6182 (1d10000)

>>268444

The council of Argonian Tribes decree a rapid expansion of the Council in the Black Marsh
>>
Rolled 5086 (1d10000)

>>268444
Manmer, newly free from their Altmer masters look to consolidate their region. If fortune smiles especially brightly on them, they look towards Evermor.
>>
I wanted to play this but I guess all roles are taken?

Damn
>>
>>268452
No, feel free to join. Colors = Rolls.
I'll even let you roll for this turn!
>>
>>268433
Actually just remove me from the map OP. I'm done with risk for a while.
>>
>>268456
Sad to hear that, I'll go ahead and remove you. Unless >>268452 perhaps wants to take his role?
>>
>>268460
I think you should wait for more people to join first
>>
>>268453
Guard Guild
Light Blue
(I don't remember what it's called, the large island to the south west)
Red guard.
>>
>>268461
Yeah, still waiting to see if the other guy wants to join in. I'll give him 10 mins then I think we'll just continue, that cool with everybody?
>>
>>268463
And your action for the turn?
>>
Rolled 7397 (1d10000)

>>268463
Weary of battle and war, this splintered group of Redguard tradesmen and workers begins exploring, mining, growing and populating their newfound homeland.
>>
>>268463
>>268464
You can take over Legion, and if you don't, I can jump in
>>
>>268468
You could call it general expansion and utilisation of resources.
>>
>>268471
You can take it
>>
>>268473
>>268468
Alright. Is that good OP?
>>
File: Mupdate.png (396KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate.png
396KB, 2360x1284px
Turn 2

Over the continent of Tamriel sweeps a sort of eerie quiet peace reminiscent of a powderkeg. With the recent expulsion of Redguards from their homeland, their traders and experienced sailors look to establish holdings in new lands. A group has reportedly formed of united redguards on the Summerset Isles, which has driven the native fishermen of the once great Aldmeri Dominion on the run. The Aldmeri Dominion having collapsed into small tribal gatherings is now easy pickings and scattered to the wind, altough the Altmer subjects grow a little restless of their new masters, and this could cause problems unless soothed. (RP it or something)

Meanwhile, the Argonians seem to have birthed a sense of unity as a further group of these lizardous tribes band together for a common good. Reportedly, the trade has increased markedly, and the selling of argonian children as sex slaves has been outlawed.

The Bretons of High Rock also seem to gather under a unified banner, and there is talk amongst the more powerful of their mages of instituting a system of nobility. Time will tell how it will work out.

The Imperial Legion, one of the few truly organized units of war in this continent suffer from a lack of internal stability, and power feuds lead to a stagnation in their effort to expand. However, with a new General in place, the Legion seems ever capable of renewing it's destiny.

The Jarl of Falkreath sends out offers of servitude to the surrounding countryside, to which the majority agree in trade for food and security. Those that do not agree of the nords surrounding, are destroyed.

>>268475
>>268473
Yep, suits me. This'll be your first turn
>>
Rolled 8332 (1d10000)

>>268480
Woops, forgot to roll.
>>
Rolled 5230 (1d10000)

>>268480
The Council will begin to integrate nearby tribes into the new form of government. Laws created by new Representative House will take effect in territory owned by the Tribal Council
>>
Rolled 3322 (1d10000)

>>268480
As continued expansion progresses, the Guild decides to seek out the scattered AD and offer them a place in our society (Diplomacy)
>>
Rolled 8507 (1d10000)

>>268480
Various tradesmen, be they loggers, artificers, or mercenaries, begin to start negotiating as a singular entity, with individual practitioners subject to scorn.

The Manmer push the last vestiges of Altmer slavers out of Wayrest, and start stabilizing their neighbor region.
>>
Rolled 8423 (1d10000)

>>268480
Expand to fill the rest of that boot shaped part of the island. The legion begins an Infrastructure reform to make the Empire a first world empire.
>>
Ok, the update is coming, be patient :)
>>
>>268503
ISIS
Stick me in the Imperial city centre
whatever colour

how do I roll?
>>
>>268511
make me a khajiit or whatever that faggot cat race is
>>
>>268513
Pls no sir
>>
File: Mupdate2.png (396KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate2.png
396KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 48 (1d10000)

Turn 3

In the Black Marshes, the new system of instituing clear and just laws by the Argonian Tribal Council is seemingly increasingly popular, and a great host of smaller tribes start to outright beg to join the Council so that their place amongst the others are ensured.

The Guard Guild has decided to offer a place for the old Altmer in their new form of state. The people accept their lot and role, and so any patriotism within the old members of the AD is quashed as they start to see themselves as a natural part of the guild. The Guild expands heavily through the easy naval trade in the Summerset Isles, and many locals simply offer themselves vassal. However, having to deal with the patriotism causes the Guild to not be able to expand fully, as time must be spent on matters of diplomacy. (-5t)

In the Manmer Nation the new creation of guilds causes a more highly competetive market, with merchants vying not only for trade but for positions within the guild. This however leads to some internal mishap over the price of a goat, which spirals out of control into a trade feud involving the murder of a merchant house. (-3t)

The Imperial Legion continues to function and serve old loyalties. Although the old first empire is long dead, with it's emperors rotting in far abandonded crypts and the Imperial city now a mere fishing village for the time being, there is talk amongst the legionnaires and the people of the land of the institution of yet another empire. The General of the Legion has demonstrated his goodwill to the people by allowing infrastructure, and as such also trade, to flourish. (+2t)

The Jarl of Falkreath continues with a peaceful intent of assimilating the locals into the empire, but alas, a famine strikes. (-4t)

>>268511
Yeah also you're not joining. Sorry.
>>
>>268520
>Yeah also you're not joining. Sorry.
You sound like such a passive cunt lmao. I hope you get bullied :)
>>
Rolled 1682 (1d10000)

>>268520
Integrate these willing tribes and enact a new law requiring a tithe of 15 warriors per tribe to be enlisted into the new army
>>
Rolled 1552 (1d10000)

>>268520
The Guild concentrates advancement along the east coast island, Establishing "Firsthold" a trading port and the first city.
>>
>>268526
>>268528
well that wasn't very good
>>
Rolled 7562 (1d10000)

>>268520
Keep expanding up and down the coast.
As new roads and bridges are being built, we must raise a force to defend out new trade routes
>>
>>268520
So the +2, is that 2 added territories
>>
>>268534
>>268528
>>268526
>2
>>
>>268520
The Emperor of Mixed Blood lays the outline for a Congress of Commerce Regulation. The first representatives of this are hand picked by the Emperor himself, and all future appointments will be decided by a vote among the Guilds, with the proviso that a candidate can not be a member of any guild. The Emperor has strict executive power over this Congress.
The Mages Guild expresses great interest of the Isle of Balfiera, and the wondrous Adamantine Tower and see to it's security, while the bulk of the Manmer army seek to finally secure their home region.
>>
Rolled 4434 (1d10000)

>>268539
Oh, sorry forgot to roll.
>>
>>268520
Can I join?
If yes
>Empire of the Sun
>Gold
>start bottom Elsewyr
>>
>>268550
Don't forget the race,
>>
>>268550
Forgot name and race

Breton pls
>>
File: Mupdate3.png (398KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate3.png
398KB, 2360x1284px
Turn 4
The Argonian tribal Council decrees new laws mandating the forming of a sort of standing army, but these new laws are met with hostility as some of the tribes question the intent of the other leading tribes in taking away the armies of the smaller tribes. (-2t) The council still expands, however.

There is talk of a new city being established by the Guards Guild, and they gather resources and skilled craftsmen for this ambitious projects. The town would surely be of great benefit. (Roll and get 8 or higher, or dubs to build the town in one turn, 6 or higher or dubs for two turns.) As a trading port, the town could bring a great host of supplies to the Guild and gather the people in a union, securing the full support of the Altmer. If the town is a failure, however, the Altmer might see themselves abused as slave labor, and the trust in the guild's capabilities can be lessened. (you get to roll for it this turn instead of expansion. If anyone else wants to build towns, this is how it's gonna work from now on. You can also build other towns than trading hubs, be sure to let me know what type).

The Imperial Legion offers the people a sense of safety they have sorely missed since the fall of the Empire. However, a trades caravan is ambushed by bandits and the people demand road safety. The demands are met by the General, and nothing further comes of the matter. The restriction of Legionnaires to guard the roads, however, causes lack of expansion-power (-1t)

The Manmer Nation goes through a phase of heavy law-writing, which leaves some parts of the guild system having to be reworked, but once reworked however, it emerges in a much stronger form. (+3t) The Manmer Nation also ensures the loyalty of some surrounding countryfolk by their promise of protection by the powers of magic. The court-mages of the emperor of Mixed Blood beg for his permition to study the old texts in the adamantite tower. This would demand time and effort, and can have both positive as well as negative consequences. (Roll 5, higher, or dubs for a positive. It'll cost you the turn.)

>>268550
Khajiit I presume?

A caravan arrived in the Empire of the sun, from what the locals would call the far distant Manmer Nation. From this caravan comes rich merchants with hired mercenaries, with which they establish a foothold in the desert-dwellers villages. They appoint one of their members, a mage highly skilled in fire magic, as their leader. The Khajiit servants, however, are not very happy in being subjugated, and some speak of assassins in the night. Internal squabbles like this are very important to deal with, lest they grow worrisome.

Also, from now on, please include your buffs or debuffs in the name, makes it easier to keep track of em.

Cities will be marked with silver on the map, and noone can own more than 3 at one time. All other cities within your empire are degraded to lesser cities if you own more than that.
>>
Rolled 5946 (1d10000)

>>268566
Glory to the dice gods!
>>
Rolled 7720 (1d10000)

>>268566
So what does the plus or minus bonuses come from? Also, continue to expand along the coast and I am launching an Empire wide campaign to wipe out the Bandit menace from my territory
>>
>>268573
How do I roll?

Sorry for being a bit of a noob...
>>
Rolled 2039 (1d10000)

Few more things about Cities. They'll be reducing the risk of rebellion significantly in the region they're in significantly, and depending on the type can give different bonuses. To take a city, one must hold all areas surrounding it and roll >6 during siege for any city other than a military-themed one, which will require >8. Military-themed ones are however more strongholds than cities, but I'll leave you to ask when you need it.

The Jarl of Falkreath, after dealing with the last famine, decrees a new system of supply storage for times of trouble. The system entailed is based on common taxation of the farmers, and altough leading to minor unrest over taxation the overall effect is positive. (+2t)

The Jarl expands towards the small horse-merchant village of Whiterun, where he has heard tales of fertile land.
>>
>>268578
In the options, do dice+d10000
>>
>>268576
The bonuses, as you rightly assumed, are territories. (1t = one territory). Basically it adds or subtracts from your capability of expanding for the next, turn or the one on which you got the buff/debuff. (depending on the origin).
>>
Rolled 7154 (1d10000)

>>268566
The Emperor, he himself a mage, grants the scholars permission to study the Tower. The Mages, quickly get to work on what they believe to be the greatest academic venture so far performed.
>>
Rolled 8388 (1d10000)

>>268566
The Council has decided to negotiate peaceful annexation with nearby Argonian tribes

>>268578
copy paste dice+1d10000 into the options box
>>
>>268566

My empire thirsts for greater size as my subjects desire more land to sell their wares. Expand in an Easterly direction.

>>268582
Thanks dude
>>
Rolled 9596 (1d10000)

>>268589
My dice roll
>>
>>268584
But what determines it?
>>
Turn 5

The guild starts work on a city, and the craftsmen get to eager work for their money. Altough encountering a few early setbacks with a faulty supply of bricks, the city is believed to be finished sometime next year. (1 turn = 1 year, also the city will apply a +4t bonus while you hold it on turn 7 and forwards). The Guards Guild can once again start attending matters other than citybuilding, as the craftsmen and masons are allready put to work.

A group of Imperial Mages from the Manmer Nation are sent to study the ancient scrolls of knowledge, and for many months the work transpires very well with weekly reports back to the capital. However, one day there are no reports coming. Populace fleeing from it and the surrounding islands tell of a dark force of dead, raised by necromancy the likes of which has never been seen before. You believe your army can deal with the threat, but these things will still be hostile. They are headed by your old most trusted mage Fargall Yung, who it seems has murdered his colleagues and resurrected the dead. (Your +3t is still unused, since you didn't expand)

The Council of Argonians seek to once again reestablish their intentions as peaceful, and a surprisingly high amount of new tribes take to this new promise.

The newly created Empire of the Sun also sees much expansion with the use of the previously hired mercenaries. The loyalties of these mercenaries are questionable, however, and one cannot guarantee they'll stick around for a hard fight. There are also internal problems in the Empire of the Sun, and the tension is rising to the point where it might burst any day. It would be wise to deal with this now, before anything happens. Nevertheless, expanded trade for the Empire of the Sun with some western Argonian tribes give some peace to the people's hunger. (+2t)

>>268594
Mostly me, and set rules from the start. All the ones by events are also only for that turn or the next, unless stated otherwise.

The Imperial Legion ensures the loyalty of their people by wiping out the current bandit menace. (+4t), but as it is forced to deal with the bandits so drastically it also suffers by halting it's expansion to half of that possible.

The Jarl of Falkreath begins negotiations with the people in and around the villages and lands of Whiterun, hoping to ensure their loyalty. During a small feast for the Jarldoms expansion the Jarl gets frustrated with a clumsy servant, hacking the servants manhood off. He is seen, as a consequence, as cruel. (-2t)
>>
File: Mupdate4.png (399KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate4.png
399KB, 2360x1284px
>>268620
Shit, forgot the picture.

Also, I might have to leave the computer for a while in about 20 mins, we'll see if I can force out the next update. I'll still be posting from my phone, but can someone else do the updates and events while I'm gone?
>>
Rolled 2372 (1d10000)

>>268620
Having killed the Bandit leader Drakon, the Empire sets it's eyes on it's old Imperial City. They lay roads and bridges towards its rightful clay.
>>
>>268620
The Argonian Tribal council begins to expand its borders more efficiently, outsourcing Tribal members to assist in the claiming of land from other tribes

The tribe will also begin to cut off contact with the Naga, which the tribe believes to be nothing but miscreants and brigands
>>
Rolled 3049 (1d10000)

>>268620
The Mages, scrambling to regain face, perform The Force of Magicka ritual, to squash the Necromancers before they become a bigger threat. Any leftover forces seek to take more of the Wayrest region
>>
>>268631
Forgot Roll
>>
Rolled 8574 (1d10000)

>>268620
>>268623
shit piss cunt I forgot to roll
>>268632
I'll also be rolling for the rebellious mages, so are you using your race power and/or your +3t buff?
>>
Rolled 5890 (1d10000)

Roll for the mages
>>
>>268639
My +3t buff and my racial. We have to make up for that lost turn, after all.
>>
Rolled 9020 (1d10000)

>>268620
We shall continue progressing along the southeast island, preparing our coast to open up to foreign trade ships.

Lacking a formal army, the Guild establishes a Border Security Force and a People's Navy.
>>
>>268636
>>268631
wait hold up
>>
>>268649
Something wrong witht the roll?
>>
Rolled 609 (1d10000)

>>268649
>>268636
That's the issue
Here's my roll
>>
File: mupdate5.png (399KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
mupdate5.png
399KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 8263 (1d10000)

Turn 6

(Will be heading off with my phone after this one. Either someone take over or keep the thread alive for a few hours.)

The Imperial General makes a bold statement to his people about recapturing ancient imperial glory and rebuilding what has been lost. The people are bravely inspired, and more imperial tribes join the Legion in the hopes of fullfilling imperial destiny. (+3t) Failure to live up to this, however, could result in massive civil unrest.

The Argonian Tribes are expanding rapidly and happily as always, and have created efficient means of expansion. The fact that the union now encompasses so many tribes, however, leads to the inefficency of bureaucracy, and some progress is hampered. (-2t) There is also talk of groups of ostracized Naga, gathering in the southern regions in hopes of going against the tribal Council. For now, though, these are merely rumors.

Heavy battles ensue between the Breton mages and the forces of the undead, which much havoc being wreaked. In an unfortunate ambush the Bretons loose many of their finer mages, and thus do not fully manage to yet destroy the turned mage's forces as they might've expected. However, some areas of the mainland of High Rock are recaptured, to which new families are sent to settle immediately. There is a general spirit amongst the people of the Manmer Nation of a common foe in the evil sorcerers' forces. (+3t)

Finally, the Guards Guild also sees a rapid expansion on the Island, now that the Altmer are ever more positively inclined towards them. As well as things go, however, unfortune strikes. A large merchant ship in the night strikes a reef outside of Valenwood, loosing the contents to raiders. (-3t). The establishment of the new city of Firstport, however, is what's on everybody's minds. The city is rapidly shaping up to be a port of commerce and exciting possibilites. (+6t permanent/until captured, put it in your name so we can keep track.)

The Jarl of Falkreath declares eastward expansion in the name of the Nord people, seeking to unify them. This bolsters their will to unity and gives a Nord-together spirit! (+2t). He however talks with the greybeards, to try and get their approval as a means of legitimacy. He fails, but nonetheless tells his people that the greybeards spoke well of him. The people remain unconvinced.
>>
File: mupdate5new.png (400KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
mupdate5new.png
400KB, 2360x1284px
>>268676
Also, due to the perceived passivness of the Fire Emperor, some Khajiit warriors raise arms in revolt towards the west, aiming to liberate and reshape the Empire.
>>
Rolled 1606 (1d10000)

One last roll for the necromancy-mages before I'm gone.
>>
Rolled 5880 (1d10000)

>>268676
Don't die OP. We can easily keep the thread alive for a couple of hours.
Our army continues to march toward the capital, killing any bandits in it's way.
>>
Rolled 116 (1d10000)

>>268676
We seek rapid expansion southwards and further development of our protection forces.
>>
>>268686
Damn. Tough break buddy
>>
The Guard Guild will welcome any Khajit who wishes to serve, we have many opportunities to become Caravan guards, boat guards, traders and craftsmen. We seek only your loyalty.
>>
Rolled 2947 (1d10000)

>>268676
We must destroy this threat once and for all! We aim to destroy the necromancers, and take back the Adamantium Tower!
>>
Rolled 3451 (1d10000)

>>268676
The Council begins to enact their standing army, taking control of nearby tribes forcefully and relocating all Naga they come across.

The Council also decrees that Khajiit as a race are enemies of the Argonians and are not be trusted.

Another Act of the council is to improve infrastructure beyond Stone huts and dens.
>>
Allright, OP is moving out. Gonna have to say though, this is turning into something very interesting so we shouldn't let it die. I'll be back in a while, but I might not be able to post from a computer (IP restrictions on 4chan posting for some ungodly fucking reason), so we might still need a new mupdater. If you guys want me to, I can still try to carry the story and do events and what not from my phone, if that's allright with you guys?
>>
>>268716
We could just RP and fuck around until you get back
>>
>>268724
Yeah, but I just realised I should have the time for one more mupdate. I can't just abandon the fruit of my loin like that, without saying proper goodbyes. Stay tuned, there'll be one more mupdate before I'm through.
>>
File: mupdate6.png (400KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
mupdate6.png
400KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 2261 (1d10000)

Turn 7

The Jarl of Falkreath is growing restless with the problems of his expansion. There seems to be an incessant lack of organisation with means to expediate the expansion. The Jarl names two thanes to make sure things run smoothly, which they end up doing. (+3t) The Jarl also decrees further unification of Skyrim and the nords within.

The Imperial Legion has sent men over towards the remains of the once prosperous Imperial city. After the collapse of the first empire, the city saw itself revert back to being a mere humble fishing village with maybe a dozen or so inhabitants calling it home. Some speak of dark forces cursing the ruins, and being hostile to whoever intrudes upon their sleep. Parts of the Imperial City come under the control of the Legion, but the legionnaires encounter problems in attempting to recolonise the western parts of the island, along with the palace. This is likely to be easily fixed, however, and for now things run as smooth as ever.

The elected leaders of the Guard Guild decree the creation of a guard-force, based on expatriate Khajiits who seek a better future. The elceted leaders also decree a further open invitation for immigration, which is met with atleast modest joy from the displeased amongst the inhabitants of the Empire of the Sun, which continues to lose territory to the rebels as the mercenaries are fleeing from the overwhelming odds and guerilla tactics of the Khajiit. In about a year, a host of Khajiit expatriates are expected to arrive to the Summerset Isles. Some of the Altmer, however, seriously question the nobility of these "cats".

The Manmer Nation is locked in a bloody fight with the undead forces of the turned mage, but have won back all of the mainland as well as some surrounding islands. The main island, however is still heavily defended by a force of undead warriors. But not a man amongst the Manmer forces can not feel the power of the necromancer waning as he moves towards defeat. (-2t for the necromancers).

The Council of Argonian Tribes (Or CAT as some would like to call them. Mostly Khajiits, as a snipe at the Council's apparent disdain of Khajiits), make a massive effort to remove "blood-foes" from their nest, which they see as hostile. There are now mystic bodies turning up in the night, floating in the swamp with the words "Naga Nigilsh" written on them. (Naga Nigilsh meaning roughly "Naga revenge" in the dialect of the Naga). With the expulsion of all Khajjiits and Naga, however, the Council also loses a large part of its trade caravans as well as its cheap labor force. (-4t). This is mostly negated by the new act to improve the tribe's infrastructure, and the attempted use of "Moss-Clay" in buildings, which has so far been highly successfull. (+3t).
>>
Rolled 4971 (1d10000)

>>268808
Prepare the small island off the east coast for the Khajit, they will be vassalissed and will live under our law but will retain their culture.

Commence conquest of the rest of the eastern island, and prepare for conquest of the surrounding small islands to the east if any points remain.
>>
Rolled 6571 (1d10000)

>>268808
The council of Argonian tribes sees to the matter of the Mystic bodies and sends parties of Tithed Argonian Warriors to serach for signs of Khajiits or Nagas
>>
Rolled 3194 (1d10000)

>>268808
Retake the capital for the Empire and continue inwards. We will make the Empire great again.
You taking off now, OP?
>>
>>268844
Yep, gotta head off. Talk to you guys later on.
>>
>>268808
So I think this after like Skyrim, right? So did the entire continent just fall apart and both the Dominion and the Empire just collapsed?
>>
File: caesar'slegion.jpg (49KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
caesar'slegion.jpg
49KB, 700x464px
>>268526
>integrating trbiesmen into military
>caesartaughtyouwell.docx
>>
>>268930
This is supposed to be RPd as happening after the fall of the first era. Tbh I'm shit at elder scrolls lore but for the purposes of this the lore is basically that two fuckhuge empires (AD and THE empire) both collapsed, and took the rest of Tamriel with them. What you lot are are basically the new kingdoms that have conquered or otherwise unified tribes/nomad people. You specifically are a general that survived the fall of the empires and still host command of one of the legions that occupies parts of Cyrodiil.
>>
>>269003
That's pretty cool. So how much time would pass between each mupdate? A year? 2 years?
>>
>>269058
we could likely just RP until op returns
>>
>>269003
how long will OP be gone for?
>>
>>269177
He said for just a few hours. Which faction do you belong to?
>>
>>269198
I'm not part of one, thinking about starting one in morrowind but I've never played this before.
>>
File: cinerators1.jpg (441KB, 900x630px)
cinerators1.jpg
441KB, 900x630px
eh fuck it may as well start one. If I'm going to learn this type of game i may as well do it while there's a live thread going

> Protectorate of the East
>Pink
>Morrowind
>Dunmer

kind of want to get a whole "protectorate of menoth" aesthetic to the faction so expect pyromancy posting
>>
is thread kill?
>tfw you just want a good risk thread
>>
>>269262
OP went all "gotta go xD" on us senpai.

He said someone else could pick it up though, I'm on mobile so I'm out of that count.
>>
>>269265
i mean, we could just tally up what we scored on our rolls and progress from there without the map, unless someone wants to colour it in with MSpaint, which I don't have on my pc.
>>
>>269265
He said he was gonna be back.
>>
>>269272
It's a little more nuanced than that new friend,
>>
File: truepower.jpg (19KB, 480x412px)
truepower.jpg
19KB, 480x412px
>>269286
true, I'll sit tight and keep the tab open, gonna browse /pol/ for more risk threads in the mean time, heard they got some bumping over there.
>>
this looks so cool! definitely joining next time!, any elder scrolls online players here?
>>
>>269358
OP is rejoining in an hour or so, just keep the tab open and check in occasionally anon
>>
im really anxious about OP, what's he gone to do anyways.
>thread best not be kill
>not on my watch
>>
brown
children of Yokuda (coy)
south-east hammerfell
Redguard
>>
>>269388
Well I would give him another hour
>>
>>269465
same
>>
Guess who's back, boys. Anyways, sorry for abandoning you in your time of need. Good news is I can now write as much as I want from my phone. My phone, however, can't exactly do the mupdates, and for some reason 4chan had decided to ISP range ban all networks where I currently am from posting. So I might find a way to post updates using my phone, but yall gotta hold tight.
>>
>>269533
I fucking told them you would be back.
>>
>>269537
He's not back
>>
>>269545
He didn't leave is though
>>
>>269545
Yes I am? What're you up to? As soon as I find a usable computer, this should be up and running again.
>>
>>269587
i made a faction in morrowind, might wait till you can do mupdates
>>
>>269587
I am new but can't you just say which one they conquered and then someone will just fill them in, except if you want to do it really precise or something
>>
>>269609
Ok, I'll add it for the next turn. Just so I don't have to scroll back and forth, can everyone post their actions and all new factions post their info pls.
>>
>>269429
>>269621
I'll just link it (anchor post)
>>
>>269621
>>269229
link post
>>
Testing
>>
Allright, OP's back in play after a long wait. The computer is shitty though so bear with long mupdates. Who's still in here?
>>
>>269747
Ayy
>>
>>269747

reporting
>>
>>269747
I'm
>>
>>269747
Space for more players?
>>
>>269840
Always. Just don't take silver or any color used by rebels/bandits or w/e. Currently in the process of mupdating, then I just have to write the stories.
>>
>>269859
Do I get a couple turns to get up to everyone else?
>>
>>269859
I'll wait until the mupdate to figure out exactly what i want to do

also do i have to roll for how much territory i start with
>>
>>269879
dick lickins is me btw
>>
File: PallidusTerminator.jpg (173KB, 701x945px) Image search: [Google]
PallidusTerminator.jpg
173KB, 701x945px
>>269887
bump
>>
>>269879
Read the rules in the picture if you think you missed any.

Everyone starts with 10 territories from the beginning, and you start from the next mupdate after you joined.
>>269877
That goes for you as well.
>>
>>269895
okay, good.
do i add (+6t) from my kingdom bonus to my name?
>>
>>269905
If you have it, but you don't yet.
>>
>>269912
right, im totally new to 4chan risk so forgive me if i stumble
>>
>>269895
>Dunmereth
>Grey
>Mournhold area
>Dunmer
>>
>>269932
dude, I'm fairly certain that you can have multiple factions of the same race but if not then im already Dunmer :/>>269229
>>
>>269923
That's allright, we all have to learn.
>>269932
Can you pick another color? Might be slightly too similar to silver, which is used for cities.
>>
>>269938
>>269429
is mine okay? or do I have to be more specific on the location?
>>
Heyo guys,

>Imperial Province of Vonus
>Gold
>Brina Cross
>Imperials.

Our sigil is a golden lion alongside a gilded skull.
>>
>>269948
gold's already taken, empire of the sun. :/
>>
>>269957
I'll do orange then
>>
>>269932
Fine if they are taken I will be orcs
>Orinsinium
>Orange
>High Rock
>Orcs
>>
>>269978
Also I am kinda the Empire
>>
>>269993
:( but I'm orange. Go find your own color, Ork!
>>
>>270000
Although we share the same blood and creed, I do not recognize your authority as emperor, General.
>>
How long will this game run? I want to participate but am not sure how available I'll be.

How long is each round/turn?
>>
>>269993
Jeez just realized the Bretons where there
guess I'll go with
>Alik'r
>Hammerfell
>Tan
>Redgaurd
>>
>>270045
>>269429
srry...
>>
The Guards Guild demands a mupdate!
>>
>>270000
Only the Elder Council has the authority to bestow the title, Emperor, on someone that has no brithright on the throne.

As long as I hear no word from the Elders, you are only a pretender in my eyes. liars and fools have no authority over the great house of Vonus.
>>
File: newcompmupdate.png (478KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
newcompmupdate.png
478KB, 2360x1284px
[b][green]Turn 8[/b][/green]

Many new exciting events unfold as the world churns onwards to a new year once again.

The Manmer union seems to have stagnated, happy to wait out the necromancer in his lair on the Island, where the necromancer now regains his strength to previous levels.

The once glorious Imperial Legion under the command of their General is slowly rebuilding the capital to make it fit for use again. Most of the city is now getting repopulated with people from the countryside, offering free areas of land and buildings if the people who move there see to their repair and upkeep. The actual imperial tower, however, still remains a crumbled shadow of its past.

A single Argonian makes his way back to the Council of Tribe's longhouse. (Which is now made of the moss-clay, which is growing in fame for its sturdyness abroad). He is told to speak, but presents only an empty mouth. The villains had cut his tongue out. For their protection, however, a few more southern tribes now agree to join the council.

The Jarl of Falkreath attempts to gather as many of the local nord chieftains as possible to try and discuss union. Some listen, others don't.

Some western imperial farmers also seem to have gathered in a new sort of union, establishing themselves as a province. They chase away bandits and thus win the loyalties of some of the surrounding countryside. They name one of their members count, and claim the imperial legacy of provinces.

>>270045
>>270059
(yes you CAN have multiple factions of the same race)

Several groups of redguards also start to unify themselves and establish themselves as small holds in their own right. Time will tell what is to become of them, but in resolving their previous internal conflicts they now seem to have consolidated rule in their area.

The Khajiit expatraites arrive on the island, and treat their new home with much consideration. They are not yet sure what to think of it. The guild of guards establish further dominance on the eastern island, but in the city is where the trouble brews. Apparently, a local family of rug-merchants have decided to start demanding money for protection from other merchants, and are now organising themselves as a crime family. How will the guards deal with the problem?
>>
Rolled 114 (1d10000)

>>270094
Roll
>>
>>270094
do I roll 7d10000? oh glorious OP?
>>
>>270116
Nah, my bestowed bumchum
1d10000
>>
>>270094
can I play
>that big island in northern Morrowind (don't know the name
>The Isles of Kek
>any colour
also what do you type into options to roll I forgot
>>
when does one need to roll?
YoC tries to gather people from around their area to join them in honor of their noble ancestors of yokuda!
>>
Rolled 389 (1d10000)

>>270094
So am I Orcish?

>Anyways, The kingdom of Alkir begins to expand
>>
>>270144
>The isles of kek
we've got alot of people already but I'll allow it if you pick a more RP name and also read all the rules.
>>
>>270094
>>270159
yes, change my name to The Warriors of Vvardefell
(I just found out the name of it)
>>
>>270157
No, you're redguard. You're one of the redguard factions that have sprung up recently.
>>270155
roll for the amount of territories you get. The rules for it are in the first picture, and the roll will work like post numbers.
>>
Rolled 6689 (1d10000)

>>270094
Take over the Palace. Securing our name as the New Empire
>>
>>270168
So what other info do you wanna give me?
>>
Rolled 6849 (1d10000)

>>270169
O, I thought my posting number was the "roll" srry for that
>>
>>270177
>The Warriors of Vvardenfell
>Grey
>Vvardenfell (that big island in northern Morrowind)
>Dark Elf
>>
Rolled 4945 (1d10000)

>>270094
We sacrifice 3t to exterminate the crime family, we will not abide by lawlessness. We are a lawful people, we must maintain order.

Our Khajit friends are met with gifts and job offerings, encouraged to join in with society.

We seek further expansion southwards.
>>
>>270193
what do you type in options to roll, I forgot
>>
>>270177
Do I get a bonus for the Imperial city?
>>
>>270025
>>270094
Would you mind answering my question real quick?

I don't want to be a bother and join if I can't see this through.
>>
>>270214
dice+1d10000 <this
>>
>>270220
These could take a long time. Like a few days at most.
>>
Rolled 3736 (1d10000)

>>270222
cheers lad
>>
>>270219
Gimme a few secs for that one
>>270220
I'll probably call it off for the night in about two hours, then continue at around 8 GMT or somethin tommorow depending.
>>
>>270222
I'm interested in opening a trading agreement with my redguard brothers to the north.
>>
>>270232
never mind, I have decided this is aids, thanks anyway
>>
>>270232
I usually work 2-10:30pm gmt-6
I then usually don't get home until half an hour after that. Do you think that is going to be a problem?
>>
>>270239
can be interesting, if we both make sure we have a port we can easily trade and be allies
>>
>>270257
I have one, you best begin construction.

We can share an island partway through our territories as neutral ground.
>>
>>270256
You can be there or not. If more people have the problem I might consider establishing a timeframe, but if you want to stay abreast of what's happening you should post from your phone at work.
>>270257
That would mean making a port/trading-city for you, do you want to try and do that?
>>
>>270232
>>270219
You can crown yourself emperor, which will add a +6t bonus for you every turn, there are some rules about it in the OP. Other than that, you might get events but that's at my whims.
>>
>>270271
I would like to yes! let us, redguards, be allies!
>>
>>270271
4chan has a mobile version?

Hell yeah, sign me up!

>Nielson of Valenwood
>Blue, if it's not taken. Otherwise Grey.
>Valenwood, preferably the inlet
>Breton
>>
>>270292
Do I spy another potential trading partner....?
>>
>>270298
Perhaps you do. My understanding is that I need to build a port first, however.
>>
>>270292
Should be. not official, but you can post.
>>270291
The rules for making a city is basically that the decision will cost you one turn, so that'll be your next turn then. You then have to roll 8, above, or dubs to get it done in one year, or 6-7 to get it done in two. When the city is finished, there might be events with it, but it will act as a deterrent for rebels in the area. It will generally give pretty good bonuses, as will trading agreements as well if anyone else is interested.
>>
>>270320
Thank you for your consideration.
>>
>>270320
okay thnx for the explanation, so I basically get nothing if i roll under 6
>>
Rolled 9257 (1d10000)

>>270382
(don't know if I have to roll again)
>>
File: newcompmupdate2.png (482KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
newcompmupdate2.png
482KB, 2360x1284px
[b][red]Turn 9[/red][/b]

The imperial city has been reconstructed and is now held in the control of the Imperial Legion, that hosts command there. The news spread far and wide quickly and easily, and the implications are felt everywhere. Altough most nations at this point openly question the legitimacy of the Legion in controlling the region, some do wonder aloud if this is the supposed birth of the second Empire. This also means that the General of the Legion now has the privilege of declaring himself Emperor if he so wishes, altough that throne might be a feeble one if someone else can attack and capture the imperial throne. A historian amongst the legionnaires suggests rummaging through parts of the rubble left of the city for artefacts and recovarable items. This will cost manpower, resources and time, but may prove valuable. (Roll one extra for it if you decide, you'll get -2t if you decide to) The General of the Legion now also enjoys the trust in a birght future amongst his peoples. (+3t for one turn. Add the Empire +6t to your name if you decide to form it).

The Jarl of Falkreath, in other news, recently accomplished the feat of eating an entire roasted pig. Some northern chieftains were markedly impressed by this.

The various redguard groups continue to expand in a steady pace, some in the west drawing on nationalistic fervor which finds a pleasant place amongst the redguard mind. (+3t for children of yokuta). The Alikr encounter problems, in which several companies of traders want protections from bandits to establish trade along the rivers. If they're helped, they can be very valuable. If ignored, they can be a nuisance and detriment, if attempted to be helped but the help fails, well then you're really fucked.

The newcoming Khajiits in the Guild feel as welcome as ever, and consider it yet another home. Expanding southwards, the people of the guild however, they feel a distinct change in the atmosphere. Somehow, the air grows slightly warmer, but not enough to truly bother you. Just enough that you would notice it, and consider it out of the ordinary. The mob families in Firsthold are driven out, one of them having reportedly fallen from their horse on a nightly ride. The Guild also tries to establish trade contacts with redguards, which will surely be mutually prosperous if the trading-cities are created.

In Valenwood, a force of political union has also been born. A Breton trader, using local connections and familiarities with the area has united a group of trading tribes from the forested areas under themselves. He has elected himself leader of this newfound republic.

>>270382
Well you basically waste time and resources, but you do get one event. I decide wether or not the event will be positive/negitive, but you can of course always affect the outcome.

>>270343
Sorry for being sorta twatty. Its late here and I don't reformat the words after they've left the brain.
>>
Rolled 8047 (1d10000)

>>270412
okay so I guess: build a port at most eastern coast.
>>
>>270412
Don't worry about it, just let me know if I'm legit so I can begin deciding what I need to do.

What kinds of rolls will I need to perform most often? I saw the d10000 one but it hardly seems an appropriate challenge to roll 8 to make a town in a year on a d10000.
>>
>>270441
It would work in the same manner as a get.
So basically 8 or above is really only on the last digit.
>>
>>270094
okay im back i had to get dinner, i wasn't mentioned in the turn tho :/
>>
Rolled 4747 (1d10000)

>>270412
Expand this turn, and search next turn. Expand West
>>
Rolled 2109 (1d10000)

>>270456
OP, I meant that I wanted the southern portion of the eastern island expanded upon.. but it's okay.

I'll have that area expanded upon now, and extra units will be spent further expanding east along the islands utilising our racial passive.

The guild will investigate this temperature phenomenon further,
>>
>>270465
I'll add you to the turn, what were your orders?
>>
>>270483
Oh, my bad. I'll be correcting that next update.
>>
Rolled 9731 (1d10000)

I would like to expand to the north (along the river) this turn.
>>
>>270412
okay, sorry for my inactivity.
The protectorate council will assign research into pyromancy for our military and the like,

do i roll a d10000 for it?
>>
>>270501
It's okay, my roll clears it all up either way.
>>
>>270504
Yeah roll one for that, your expansion will be halved of what you would get from the roll, and I'll also determine the outcome based on said roll.
>>
>>270524
Am I correct in assuming that I can only take one action per turn?
>>
>>270524
dice+(1d10000)
>>
>>270538
Generally, yes, but then again it's sort of arbitrary because occasionally I'll allow it with debuffs to either side of actions.
>>270543
Put it in the options.
>>
>>270543
for fuck's sake how do i do this
>>
File: likethis.png (11KB, 308x260px) Image search: [Google]
likethis.png
11KB, 308x260px
Rolled 16 (1d1000)

Like this.
>>
>>270555
Underneath your name? The Options Field?
Cmon
>>
Rolled 6235 (1d10000)

>>270561
thanks senpai
>>
>>270566
that's what you get for letting a n00b join your game :/
>>
Allright, I'll begin organising the mupdate now and will post if as soon as it's finished. What do you guys say about calling it for the night after that? We can continue at about 10-11 Am GMT tommorow, I'll try to give you guys info if I'll be late or unavailable. If you can't be at a computer at that time or afterwards, consider downloading a 4chan-app and using your phone.
>>
Rolled 2245 (1d10000)

>>270412
Also, forgot my roll
>>
>>270585
Looking into it right now. Will reply with my mobile ID ASAP.
>>
>>270585
can we do just a couple more mupdates before we close up for tonight?
also, same thread? can i just bookmark this one?
>>
>>270605
I agree that we can do more mupdates today. As this is my day off :3
>>
>>270619
nielson what faction are you heading?
>>
>>270605
It's 3 am where I am. I'll agree to do 2 more total, but after that I really need to head off cause I have some work that needs attending to tommorow. But yeah, same thread.
>>
>>270621
The newest and probably last faction to join the game, the Adepts of Valenwood.
>>
>>270625
no prob anon. two sounds fine to me
>>
>>270629
oh right, sorry, your faction is listed as nielson of valenwood not the adepts of valenwood
>>
>>270649
That was my mistake. I thought I needed to post my name, not my factions name.

>>270625
Made a mistake, gave you the username I plan to use instead of my faction's name. My faction's name is meant to be The Adepts of Valenwood.
>>
>>270125

Sorry for the long wait. I was getting groceries

Then COUNT FULCHARD STRONGHEART SHALL COMMENCE HIS EXPANSION.

my heart aches when I can see the county of kvatch is such disarray. Brothers fighting against brothers! neighbors losing their sons and a daughters to one another! The sight of widows and disheveled mothers crying in their homes! And all of this for what? for petty lords trying to consolidate their power? I say NO MORE! I will reunify the disparate houses of kvatch and build them into glory once more , Proud sons of the Empire, Proud sons of Brina, Lend me your strength and I shall lend the full strenght of the house of Vonus to you all! For the Glory of the Empire, Glory to Kvatch!

He personally rides with the provincial army of vonus, Consisiting of legionaires and auxialiary calvary he has picked up in consolidating the sorrounding areas. The Legion Of Vonus Rides south to establish a new foothold in the
>>
Rolled 1111 (1d10000)

>>270665
accompanying roll
>>
>>270669
And now we need to know if your earlier posts mean if you were at war with the imperial legion.... They would of course get a chance to reuse their roll to fight back, unless everyone else considers this extremely unfair?
>>
>>270669
Wow.
>>270679
We aren't near each other
>>
>>270679
Shouldn't they get a new roll to oppose this new action?
>>
>>270686
You're in the same kingdom though, and you had squabbles between yourselves earler over recognisement so I want to know if that was war or just hostile talk.
>>270692
That seems fair to me, any objections?
>>
>>270702
>>270659
This is my phone and phone's ID. Will confirm shortly on pc.
>>
>>270679
nah, my earlier post was just a declaration that the house of vonus doesn't recognize the sitting general as emperor until the elder council declares him as such. And the southern legion's actions made the Count very wary of this Linden fellow.
>>
>>270725
This is my phone's ID.
>>
>>270730
Ok, mupdating as we speak.
Please be patient, I won't be replying to anyting whilst putting it together.
>>
Check em quads
>>
alright, is the mupdate ready?
>>
>>270849
Enjoy it. It's the last.
>>
>>270864
wat
>>
File: newcompmupdate4.png (496KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
newcompmupdate4.png
496KB, 2360x1284px
Turn 9 (? right)

A huge collection of farmers and local tribesmen from west of the imperial city show up to swear their allegiance to the newly formed Second Empire. (probably out of fear of reprisal if they had not). However, in a striking move the rest of Cyrodiil gather infront of the upstart nation claiming themselves an imperial colony, and all collectively swear allegiance to them instead. Shouts of "Kill the false emperors" can be heard ringing through the night, and it seems it is largely due to upset over the creation of the new empire that they decided to band together. They do not view the new Emperor as a true successor.

The children of Yokuta gather their master craftsmen and most skilled engineers to create a new city to allow trade and connections with the Guards Guild. The city is expected to be completed over a 2 year period of time, but will likely be a very decent city once it's finished.

The Guards Guild issue a number of scientists to discover what is the cause of the mysterious heatwave. They discover three traits of the heat. Firstly, that it centers on the middlle of the Summerset Isles. Secondly, that the heat seems to be rising from the ground in an accelerating manner. And thirdly, the heat seems to emitt a low gurgling sound, of which the scientists are still somewhat undecided about the cause. Some claim lost dwarven cities, others claim underground nirnroots. Nonetheless, they ask for more resources and time to investigate the issue. The Guild also continues to assimilate more of the Altmer tribes to the guild, in a consistant fashion.

The Breton in Valenwood has his people extend further treaties to join him in his bid for power. Some accept more readily than others, and atleast one demands two barrels of wine per person in his longhouse before he allows himself to kneel to the Breton. The wine is swiftly supplied with trade contacts.

In Morrowind, tales of great advances in pyromancy spreads. As far as is known, the court mages of the Protectorate of the East have been very sucessful in their research, and can now employ a fire-wind technique. (+3t for next turn) This technique swiftly convinces certain surrounding tribes that the Protectorate might be a wise thing to join.
>>
>>270946
You got to be fucking kidding me man.
>>
If you guys can leave your orders for the next turn, I'll compile them into a mupdate first thing in the morning. For now though, I suggest calling it a night. I can feel the 4.24 am chilling my being.
>>271004
Yeah. My suggestion would be to focus on building inner strength at this point, perhaps.
>>
Rolled 2113 (1d10000)

>>270946
(forgot my name)

Conquer all around us, investigate all that troubles us, send an envoy to offer alliance with the victor of the Imperial Striggle.
>>
>>271014
Lets call it a night. Look for anything in the city that can help me.
>>
Rolled 5475 (1d10000)

>>271022
>>
>>270864
A huge collection of ambassadors march towards the military fort created by the Vonus Legion. Countless of nobles, lords, merchant houses, and even common folk come to declare themselves independent provinces in front of the Count. and while such a huge collection of differing interests is begging for political unrest in the future, for now, All stand united due to the utter disgust they all share on the pretender's usurpation of the throne. The noblemen of the differing provinces proclaims an alliance to bring the elders back into the fore of the imperial government until we can find a suitable heir for the title Emperor.

Using the gifts and the culminiation of the sudden surge of manpower, the set up a great feast that was held in the fort, The air was filled with the musk of roasted duck and ham. People locking arms in unity as they forge friendships with each other beneath the backdrop of a hearty meal.
After a banquet, now dubbed the, "feast of a thousand proud lions," Due to the great number of House Vonus' banners that was in place during the feast, Count Fulchard, alongside 13 nobles and 11 generals, begins to address his warriors.

Towards us, above those cerulean hills, the great City of Cyrodil, The seat of the our beloved Emperor! Is being occupied by a usurper! a person who has forced his way into the grand gates of Cyrodil and dares declare himself as our liege! as if a lowly wolf can pretend to rule over US LIONS!
And now, as Uriel Septim SET ABLAZE the fires of dragons into our souls. we come together as BROTHERS IN ARMS FOR THE GOAL OF ESTABLISHING ORDER AND JUSTICE IN THE HEART OF OUR GLORIOUS EMPIRE!
We, the Real sons of the imperium, will proudly march towards the capital and Establish the emperor's justice!!!!
>>
Rolled 4226 (1d10000)

>>270946
the protectorate of the east sends parties towards south morrowind with the intention of persuading any villages they find into fealty to the protectorate.

>Rolling for the success of the venture
>>
>>271082
Fuck you, you traitor to the throne.
>>
Rolled 1968 (1d10000)

>>271082
Rolling for dem epiceness
>>270946
Also this was very unexpected.
>>
>>271094
Cower in fear, Usurper, For justice comes for you in the form of the Empire's Finest Sons!
>>
Rolled 4368 (1d10000)

I would like to expand to the West.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS6EJd0gxx8&list=LLecDFjnwCxZCFZF39BwSctg&index=2

this is the technology that will be used to 'persuade' the villages
>>
Rolled 4277 (1d10000)

>>271022
>>
>>270946
can i do multiple things per turn
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (11KB, 243x267px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
11KB, 243x267px
>>270946
so was that the final mupdate tonight or are we continuing?
>>
>>271250
dunno, OP didn't say good bye yet,
>>
>>271276
>>
File: protectorate_by_andreauderzo.jpg (457KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
protectorate_by_andreauderzo.jpg
457KB, 595x842px
well, I'll check in tomorrow morning to see if any progression's been made.Ill check in around 10-11EST to see how things have progressed, if I''m late, then I want the protectorate to expand to the northern tip of morrowind. any village that refuses to join us will be brought into slavery while the old and sick are burnt. also i want do more research into Pyromancy, so much so that simple ground troops can be armed with byzantine-style incendiary weapons such as grenades and flamethrowers.

I'll likely join in the morning so sit tight until then. I've bookmarked this thread so I'll have relative ease.

goodnight anons
>>
Oh fug just got back too
>>
Rolled 3837 (1d10000)

>>270946
The Argonian council, now controlling a majority of the Black Marshes population, will now forcefully begin integrating Argonian tribes our army comes across

The Tithe Soldiers will now begin to Patrol outside of territory owned by the Argonian Council.
>>
Rolled 4582 (1d10000)

in fac, if I'm not able to get on quick enough, I'd like to keep expanding west along the river until I hit the coastline.
>>
Rolled 1573, 6576 = 8149 (2d10000)

>>270412

1. Provide Protection For the Rivers Traders
2. Expand

I see I missed 2 mapdates so I'm going to roll twice.
Is that ok?
>>
But where is Madotsuki?
>>
>>271782
Nah, not to be rude but if you miss it then that's passed.

I just woke up, guys. In about 3 hours I think I can force out a mupdate, how does that sound? Just lemme get some porridge in this belly first.
>>
Can I join in? Or are you full?
>>
>>272362
We're pretty full at this point. But if everyone's ok with it, I can let you become a 'general' or 'commander in someone's forces? .e, they get your roll as well as their own but can't themselves take territor. You would, however, have to follow their orders when it comes to the territory.
>>
>>272382
So, sort like a vassal? I'm cool with that.
>>
>>272387
Yeah, just need the rest of everyone to be ok with it too.
>>
>>272392
Okay, I'll wait.
>>
>>272392
Im okay with it
>>
>>272429
Forgot name
>>
Rolled 5661 (1d10000)

Forgot to roll for myself as well so I'll go ahead and do that. I won't do more mupdates than this one before I'm sure that everyone's awake though. Wouldn't want anyone to abuse the situation.
>>
File: newcompmupdate4.png (497KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
newcompmupdate4.png
497KB, 2360x1284px
Turn 10

With the recent events in the province of Cyrodiil, the world holds its breath as what has come to be called the clash of the two emperors unleashes. The Emperor who holds the imperial city is, however, unprepared for an enemy offensive. Whilst searching for artifacts his archeologists find an old bit of the amulet of kings. This is cleverly used to demonstrate imperial power, and the people that are allready underneath this emperor are as loyal as ever (+2t). In what some would call a surprising move, others an obvious one, the other claimant to the throne sends his armies marching eastwards towards the city. They capture and hold a fair few provinces of locals who were entirily unexpecting of what was going to happen. The tales of fiery speeches inspiring brave hearts, however, give this second claimants soldiers a zeal unmatched. (+4t for two turns)

The Guards Guild enjoys ever beneficial expansion as more and more tribes seek the riches of the trade within the Guild. However, the researchers sent to discover what was the source of the mysterious heat has themselves apparently gone up in a cloud of smoke. They are nowhere to be found. The guild leadership worrily sends out further parties of researchers to determine what is the root of the problem. For now, though, everything is as pleasant as can be within the Guild

In south Morrowind, diplomatical experts are eagerly discussing the possibilities of joining the protectorate, and what this protectorate can accomplish. One diplomacist reportedly drowns in a lake after having a night of drunken stupor to convince a local friendly tribe to join the protectorate, but apart from that it all rolls smoothly and a few small tribes announce their allegiance.

In Valenwood, expansion is continuing westwards for the breton's forces, but in the deep thick forest they discover something previously unseen and unheard of, even to the locals. They find a large, mossy, almost rotten away tree that talks in a dark booming voice. The tree claims ancient knowledge, offered to the breton and his people if the trees wishes are appeased. How does the Breton act?

The Argonian Council of Tribes starts a rapid military expansion across the tribes, which is met with some distaste but seeing as noone is poweful to hold against them, they all fall like bowling pins. However, in upright rebellion against the Council a group of exiles and disillusioned Naga have formed a splinter group in the south Black Marsh that will fight hardily against the ones who mistreated them.

The Alikr offer protection to the river traders. They send out a host of 500 warriors capable and strong to fight against the bandits. In a decisive battle, the bandits are completely defetead with a loss of 253 lives for the Alikr. The bandit chieftains head is taken to the Alikr leader Indoril. A few more tribes see this and join the Alikr, but not more than a few. The traders, however, ever grateful, set up trade posts along the Alikr

cont.
>>
Rolled 9848 (1d10000)

>>272483
>cont

provinces and bring great benefits of trade to the Alikr. (+3t for three turns)

West of the Alikr, amongst the sons of Yokuta, the new city stands tall and proud like a beacon of light on the gloomy coastline. The lighthouse shivers flames high up in the sky for passing ships, as the trade agreement with the Guild is met. (+6t permanent/until city captured for sons of yokuta, as well as +3t until pact broken for all members of the trade agreement. Put it in your names so I can keep track, please.)

The Jarl of Falkreath continues his efforts to expand as always, with ever bright optimistic efforts.
>>
>>272483
The council deems this Naga Rebellion unacceptable, The Argonian Tribes have decided to attack the Nagas using both Tithed Soldiers and hiring mercenaries.

The next move of the Council is to improve trade with the outside world and to form a religion based on the worship of the Hist.
>>
>>272522
If you want to improve trade you could establish trading-treaties with other nations, or perhaps construct cities. How do you want to go about it?
>>
Rolled 2960 (1d10000)

>>272483
damn, just missed this mupdate, at least I still got my city tho
okay so next turn is:
sail to hew's bane or something (peninsula east of my region) and colonize/add that to my pact
>>
>>272529
I would rather Construct actual cities
>>
>>272530
then just go north from there with my leftover regions ;)
>>
>>272534
That will mean not being able to fight the Naga for the next turn whilst commencing construction. You sure?
>>
Rolled 3102 (1d10000)

>>272539
I would rather wipe out the Naga
Oh and I forgot my roll
>>
Rolled 416 (1d10000)

Here's the roll for the Naga
>>
I'd like everyone who hasn't made their orders to do so ASAP, so we can get more orders in for the next mupdate. I'll be waitin for another 2 and a half hours, and if you by then haven't woken up7made your orders, I'm progressing the game anyway.
>>
Rolled 1733 (1d10000)

>>272483
The Guild double downs on researching his phenomena. hiring outside proffesional help.

We seek to establish an outpost through our eastern islands on Valenwood.

We seek to establish outposts on the islands to the north to facilitate trading with our brothers,

If any points are unspent, general expansion is advised.
>>
okay im back like i promised
im glad to see the expansion went as planed :)
>>
Rolled 4630 (1d10000)

>>272652
the protectorate is pleased the happenings in the south, but there is still more to do, a fleet of voyaging ships is hastily built to sail northwards to the northmost tip of morrowind, where they will establish outposts.
>>
>>272652
>>272690
the ships are built and sailed in one turn btw
>>
>>272694
>>272690
Yeah, I'm gonna give you the territories for the roll, but -3 or -2 because it is indeed a short-medium sea voyage.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're basically just waiting for the imperials now, right?
>>
>>272697
sounds fine to me
>>
>>272483
Any AFK factions?
>>
>>272699
i think
i mean really we can assume they're going to fight back against the cyrodill, and the anon from earlier can join in and do a roll for the empire
>>
>>272706
it seems maybe empire and wardens and maybe empire of the sun
>>
>>272699
are we going to mark where the cities/towns are built on the map?
>>
>>272711
So Gold and Grey? I'll wait for OP to confirm I can and then I'll claim one
>>
>>272706
Yeah, the Manmer haven't been here in ages.

They tried to research old magic in the white tower in High Rock, but one of their wizards turned necromancer and now occupies the island. I was gonna wait for him to come back if he would, but I suppose you can take it if you want to.
>>
>>272714
I draw a small area for it, then mark it in silver. Might be hard to spot, but they're there. Suppose I could write em out on the map as well...
>>
Rolled 6974 (1d10000)

>>272716
Since he has been missing may I retroactively claim his race bonus this turn?

>>272483
Either way roll to expand along the coast.
>>
Rolled 3177 (1d10000)

>>272721
Ok, I'll be rolling for the necromancer as well. You sure you don't want to push him back and get that island from him? You can always spill...
>>
>>272725
hahaha oh damn. Necromancer got some of his power back, apparently...
>>
>>272725
I take the necromancer isn't only rolling to defend then? Suppose I have no choice.
>>
>>272729
Not really. This is gonna turn interesting.
>>
>>272731
>>272729
so wait, original manmer poster is back?
>>
>>272731
I will finish what my predecessor began and rid High Rock of Fargall Yung and his army of the dead.

>>272738
OOC: Huh?
>>
Bonuses seem to be one turn mini-events. Fixed.
>>
>>272740
no the original guy from manmer left a while back and i sort of forgot someone was claiming hos place until he returns if he does, unless this is the actual manmer guy from the start
>>
>>272742
No. I'm >>272706 and have just been reading through the thread to learn of the current game's lore.
>>
>>272743
cool,that's basically all i did before starting up the protectorate
>>
>>272741
Bonuses are applied to that update in which they take ploace, or the action that follows that update by the user. At times, they may last longer, but I write it in. Still, I appreciate any attempts to keep track of your own bonuses, since that makes my job easier. :)
>>
>>272751
Looks like a fun game. More of a Quest Thread than a Risk one but eh I like focus on story and RP. I would like to see if OP would be willing to/capable of running a Game of /b/ros thread ... albeit with a bit faster mupdates.
>>
>>272755
Always best to at least attempt to make things easier for OP
>>
>>272757
I suppose I could try a game of /b/ros at some point, but for now I just like the more quest and storyline oriented approach. Amateur writer, so it's a habitual fault. I might be able to do faster mupdates with faster internet and computers, but alas neither is present. I also feel the need to wait for as many as possible.
>>
>>272768
Oh, don't misunderstand. Your pace suits the game-type you are hosting as well as the board it is being hosted on. My "faster mupdates" comment was meant for if you did a Go/b/ thread.
>>
>>272776
Yeah. Probably wouldn't do it on /b/ anyway, as I sorta grow tired of it. I might host this more often however, or more intricate versions of it. Think I need to compile a list of the rules and feature too though, since they're a bit spread out.
>>
>>272778
yeah, i heard there's some good threads like this on /pol/, they host some there using the map of medieval europe or the united states. pretty cool
>>
>>272778
If you would like any assistance just ask. I enjoy editing maps and rules.
>>
>>272784
Risk is on many boards: >>>/b/ >>>/int/ >>>/mlp/ >>>/pol/ >>>/qst/ >>>/tg/

Also sometimes >>>/trash/ and >>>/his/
>>
>>272785
Do you have a steam account? Maybe we could discuss it at some point when i get back to my main comp? (1-2 days)
>>272784
/pol/ does suffer from a likewise sense of nihilism though, and that's something that's always irked me. Might be in the wrong place if that's what irks me, but hey what can you do. As I say, /qst/ would be pretty excellent imho with a slightly larger userbase. Not a too grand one though, would kill some of the fun in and of itself.
>>
>>272791
>Do you have a steam account?
Sorry, no. Do you have Skype?
>>
>>272793
Yeah but I think I'll refrain from putting it out here for now. We can find a way later. One more hour, then I'm continuing with or without those bloody imperials.
>>
>>272801
I didn't mean your "real" skype. Meant a throwaway.

If you do want any help though just add manisk.av.stormakt
>>
>>272806
I'll be sure to do that when I get the chance.
>>
>>272809
pls just do a mupdate now, it doesn't seem like an imperial is coming
>>
>>272812
yeah, if another anon joins we'll slap him onto empire
>>
>>272812
Fine then, I'll begin typing it up.
>>
File: Colossal.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Colossal.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>272816
thank you OP
>>
Turn 10

Across the plains of Cyrodiil a statlemate is reached. As heavy fighting on both sides incur casualties, no territories change place and nothing of note occurs. Other than a whole lot of killing.

The Redguard kingdoms seem to hold themselves in a steady upswing with the new trade deals with the Guards Guild for the sons of Yokuta, and the use of the river-lands for farming for the Alikr. With increased trade, the sons of Yokuta also attract many new tribes to their allegiance, and begin setteling on a small peninsula to secure the way for ships coming into their newly created town. (Which is as of yet unnamed).

In the Manmer Nation, however, trouble stirs for the first time in many years. Long ago it seemed that the Manmer nation would be one that would rise with all other firsts to become a great power. Then, after a necromancer incited a revolt against them, it all went quet. The necromancer had been pushed back to his last island, but the Manmer decided to hold him there and to live in peace for a few years. Following internal struggle amongst the Manmer, which has given rise to a new leading noble family, the necromancer has gathered his powers, and has used his considerable amount of forces to conquer parts of the Manmer coast and to ravage and raze the land which occurs to him. The necromancer seems to have engulfed himself into a nihilistic fury. Time will tell the outcome of this renewed conflict, but with the schorched earth of the necromancer comes a great zeal for fighting amongst the Manmer. (+4t for two turns).

In Elsewy, the Khajiits have finally overthrown the last remnants of the once promising Empire of the Sun, and have formed a collection of city-states to guard against future invasions of the same kind.

In Valenwood, all is still following the news of the giant tree. The local governance is still deciding on their course of action.

In the Black Marsh, the oppresed Naga ravage and rage against the tribal council, winning some victories and territories as follows. Rumor has it that all non-Naga or non-oppressed Argonians in these territories are being put to the sword, wether these be men, women or babes.

In Morrowind, the new Dunmer nation there has decided to keep colonising more lands for expansion. A ship filled with immigrants from them launched in search of more lands, and landed on the tip of northern Morrowind. There, they mingled with the locals and established some sizeable colonies.

The Guards Guild expands to a few islands around the seas, to ensure their shipping-routes are safe, secure and prosperous. This gives them much benefit (+4t for two turns)

On the Summerset Isles, however, is where the most interesting parts of events unfold. Here, the local heat gives a way to a bursting explosion from the underground, giving way to a portal to the plains of oblivion. Daedra and all other kinds of evil stream from here, and occupy and kill all around the land. They seem intent on destroying and

cont.
>>
>>272838
do we get a map?
>>
File: newcompmupdate5.png (497KB, 2360x1284px)
newcompmupdate5.png
497KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 546 (1d10000)

>>272838
Ravaging all in their way. The council of the Guild start suggesting using their trading partners for aid in this conflict, as the demon powers are very great and very perilous to the people.

The Jarl of Falkreath orders the construction of a new city, which will be named Falkreath after the name the nords gave to the land around the area.
>>
File: newcompmupdate6.png (504KB, 2360x1284px)
newcompmupdate6.png
504KB, 2360x1284px
>>272843
Oh wait, shit wrong map, my bad.
>>
>>272847
no problem dude
>>
Rolled 4436 (1d10000)

>>272847

The Council begins to strike back against the Nagan Society.

The newly founded Inquisitorial Order of the Hist will now begin Hunting Khajiits and Naga within all of the Black Marsh
>>
Rolled 8940 (1d10000)

>>272842
He said "cont."

>>272838
>>272843
>>272847
The previous Emperor was merciful and granted you peace, Fargall, for he still saw you as his old friend. You, however, are no one to me and I will not be so generous.

Push the Undead back to Balfiera
>>
>>272854
Fixed bonus
>>
File: mapfixed.png (411KB, 2360x1284px)
mapfixed.png
411KB, 2360x1284px
OP, use this map before you start coloring in stuff
>>
Rolled 2343 (1d10000)

>>272847
The Guard Guild uses all of its contacts and calls upon the full might of the people to crush this threat and reclaim this land.

The Guard Guild continues expansion in spite of this threat, using this danger to strengthen relations between its allies.
>>
File: Legion.png (2MB, 1152x739px)
Legion.png
2MB, 1152x739px
>>272847
just a quick question regarding the lore, what state is the technology in rn? is it strictly medieval? are there some more industrial or warmachine-type technologies in tamriel in the era that is takes place?

ps: is meant warmachine as in the tabletop game

pic related
>>
Rolled 5411 (1d10000)

Roll for undead
>>272857
Nice, thanks! What did you do to it, exactly?
>>
>>272857
why is imperial legion erased?
>>
>>272862
>11
OOC: ... you bastard

>What did you do ...
He fixed the names
>>
>>272862
I cleaned up the graffiti around the names
>>272863
It It doesn't seem like they'll be joining, OP can just slap that on there though.
>>
>>272861
Late dark ages to early/semi-early medieval. Sorta round the year 950 or something tech wise.
>>
File: VaultersB.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VaultersB.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>272868
>>272861
or maybe some endless legend type powered armours
>>
>>272868
hmmm, got it, so warmachine/endless legend type technologies are out of the picture? that is sort of a bummer. :/
>>
>>272870
Nope, we're sticking to medieval. Dwemer exists though, you can read up on that if you want to.
>>
>>272874
the dwemer are in morrowing, location wise, right?
>>
>>272881
They're all over Tamriel, but they are also extinct
>>
>>272874
>>272881
yeah i know, i meant dwemer ruins are shit
>>
>>272838
>>272843
>>272847
Also it is Turn 12 so +4 for race bonus
>>
Rolled 2693 (1d10000)

>>272884
Here is the roll for Naga
>>
>>272882
It's the first era, Dwemer are not extinct, infact they should be a playable race.

Cmon.
>>
>>272882
the protectorate decides that in a world full of savages and low technology miscreants, it'd be more than worthwhile to devote a yearsworth of time and resources to excavating and researching dwemer ruins and technologies in morrowind, while the colonies to the north and south are told to make any expansions they see fit.
>>
>>272887
Actually I think OP stated its the beginning of the second era
>>
>>272887
this is after the events of the elder scrolls games, this is after morrowind and skyrim and shit, the dwemer were extinct back then and they're still dead today.

at least that's what i heard
>>
And here, the roll for the Daedra

>>272887
Oh, my bad. As I said, not great on the lore or the timeline really.

>>272890
No, I think someone else thought that as well. As >>272889 said it's pretty much the interregnum/start of the second era. I dunno about the status of dwarves or falmer at that point so feel free to help me out there.
>>
>>272893
nevertheless, the protectorate will perform advanced researching into the technologies of hte dwemer in morrowind.
>>
>>272893
Dwemer are basically dead by now.
>>
Rolled 2187 (1d10000)

Damn, forgot the roll again
>>
Rolled 8650 (1d10000)

>>272893
Start to reinforce the Capital
>>
>>>/pol/77697207
Reg-risk if you feel like multi-tasking
>>
>>272908
Hehe would, but might get a bit hectic. I'll consider it after this mupdate.
>>272904
So just fight his forces in that area, right?
>>
>>272886
I'm here OP
>>
>>272910
Yeah. Just defend. Do I get a bonus from all the "T" that I have?
>>
>>272911
AYY
we thought you were kill so we erased the name of the imperial legion, also the entire cyrodill kingdom is out for your head
>>
Rolled 5404 (1d10000)

so exciting! okay lemme expand more!
turn:
colonize the north-western coast of valenwood, but not too close too cyrodill.
also call the city 'triston'
>>
Rolled 8514 (1d10000)

http://i.4cdn.org/qst/1466255268816.png

also im rolling for the success of Dwemer technology R&D
>>
>>272914
forgot my bonus..
>>
>>272913
Yeah...
>>
>>272919
also empire of the sun is kill meaning gold is now an option for empire colour
>>
what's happening is a mupdate being done? nobody's posting
>>
File: mapfix.png (488KB, 2360x1284px)
mapfix.png
488KB, 2360x1284px
Turn 11

In the Black Marsh, visciousness meets visciousness as hard intrepid fighting is laid down on both sides. The Naga fight with tenacity and spirit, whilst the Argonian Council fights with pride and rage. Genocide is commited left and right of the suffering tribes, but so far the Argonians come out successfull in capturing a few territories.

The Guards Guild faces some devastation by the daedra forces, and is unable to hold them back fully Some of their people start fleeing in terror on large boats of immigrants north towards the Manmer and Sons of Yokuta. This gives a manpower crisis, which also hampers efforts to expand. (-2t for two turns)

Amongst the Manmer, there is heavy fighting. None can really tell what is going on amidst all the casualties, but one thing is certain. Death is aplenty. Fargall's advance is slowed to a halt, but he still manages to capture a keep on the northern side before his forces can push no longer. The dead do not tire, however, for they ever sleep. With the magic of restaration that is beholden only to bretons, the Manmer forces gather strength faster than the necromancer recover his powers. Thus, he fails to hold the keep he captured, and loses some more ground to the Manmer.

The building of Falkreath is underway, set to be a cross-roads trading city of sort. Most likely to be used for trade connections with the squabbling imperials, perhaps selling great nordic steel to them.

The Protectorate in Morrowind performs archeological digs on their new northward colonies. So far, it all turns up empty, but future investment can bring promise.

Redguard sailors from the Sons of Yokuta were blown off course during a routine trade voyage. The home they found was abundant in fruit and animals, and as such, they have decided to settle there. They claim allegiance as a colony to the sons of Yokuta. In other news, the city is named Triston, and continues to prosper.

The Imperial Legion seems to have broken the deadlock, and after having cleared waves of approaching enemies they now waltz into enemy territory, claiming it as theirs. Since the defenders of this territory died attacking the Empire's borders, it is seen as a great victory.
>>
Rolled 3253 (1d10000)

>>272936
The Council Decrees the Naga are heretics and must be Exterminated

The Argonian Tribal Council will officially change it's name to the Argonian Junta
>>
Rolled 1865 (1d10000)

the protectorate will devote more manpower and supplies to keep up the excavation, we will noit rest until the dwemer tech is found and is understood to a degree to where we can produce our own stock of it.
>>
Rolled 9647 (1d10000)

>>272936
Just start attacking the traitors, I guess.
>>
Rolled 7822 (1d10000)

Roll for Jarldom's expansion.
>>
Rolled 92042 (1d100000)

>>272936
>Turn 11
Turn 13*

I am caught in a war of attrition. For every man slain is but another soldier for the Undead. This must be ended at once. Strike Fargall at his keep in Balfiera and then work outwards from there.
>>
Rolled 8855 (1d10000)

excavations will go as planned
>>
>>272952
you rolled a bit high, if you want to I'll let ya roll again.
>>
Rolled 3189 (1d10000)

>>272957
Bit high? Oh ... sorry

>>272936
>>272952
re-roll
>>
Rolled 6548 (1d10000)

>>272936
The Guards Guild puts forth all of their effort into crushing the Daedra and summoning their allies in Union.

If successful with extra points, expand further.
>>
>>272957
is the success of a roll determined by how high it is or how low it is?
>>
Rolled 271 (1d10000)

Roll for Naga
>>272962
Usually I just look at its "oddness", repeating digits, or high/low numbers. It's sorta on a case to case basis.
>>
Rolled 7177 (1d10000)

Roll for daedra
>>
>>272972
yikes
You should make Barbarian Factions -3 or something
>>
>>272982
Been thinking about that. Bear with me fellas, net is shit so mupdate might be delayed. This is from my phone.
>>
>>272968
so my roll of 8855 is good?
>>
>>>/b/690242719
OPing a Go/b/ thread for any multi-taskers
>>
Rolled 994 (1d10000)

Roll for necro
>>
>>272994
No first roll counts since it was legitimate.
Also, please be patient while mupdating, takes longer when I have to respond. Just for future reference, nothing broken.
>>
>>272999
oh yeah dude, i understand, shit can take a long time
>>
>>272999
Reminder to roll for Fargall
>>
File: mapfix2.png (490KB, 2360x1284px)
mapfix2.png
490KB, 2360x1284px
Turn 14

The newly reformed Argonian Council, which has been remade into a Junta, is locked once again in bloody viscious fighting, which on boths ides is a huge drain on manpower and resources. (-2t for both Naga and the Argonian Junta for 2 turns). There seems now to be an almost religiously zealous persecution of all things Naga and Khajiit, leading to the formation of a free-band militia amongst the Argonians calling themselves "The cleansers". While not experienced, they do offer some help. (+1t for Junta).

In Morrowind, a lone book-nose amongst the Dunmer claims to have found the entrance to an old ruin. With the Protectorates backing he is now underway in attempting to discover the treasures hidden within, and to maybe understand them as well. Around the capital area of the Protectorate, however, bandit tribes are forming and must be dealt with. (If you wish to deal with them, your expansion/rolls will be halved for two turns. Otherwise, they're a permanent -2t drain).

The Second Empire continues its crusade to purge Cyrodiil from what it terms traitors. No mercy is shown to them either. As the legion advances, all property is either destroyed or confiscated. The land is then given for resettling by families from the Imperial city, which by now has grown to a larger trading hub. (+2t permanent). The Second Empire also receives a courier, carrying a letter from the Jarl of Falkreath. He decrees that his men are ready to attack at once against the traitors, and that the Jarl wishes to create trade pacts and alliances with the new empire.

The Manmer, ever hard fighting against the necromancers forces, are starting to push him ever backwards. The Islands have been captured, and Fargall is losing power, fast. (-3t permanent for Fargall). Also, one of the ships filled with immigrants from the Summerset Isles has arrived. They're comprised mostly of Altmer, proud and noble, who act like the Bretons here are beneath them, causing local tensions. They request to speak to the king of the Manmer nation, as to be repatriated.

The daedra continue their devastation of the Guild, despite all efforts being pushed in. Those who do not flee from the guild, however, fight with nothing to lose. (+4t for Guild for 4 turns) The Guild members also begs to ask officialy for help from the Redguard kings and kingdoms.
>>
File: mapfixed.png (416KB, 2360x1284px)
mapfixed.png
416KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 50 (1d10000)

>>273007
use this map

Also the Argonian Junta will now ruthlessly attempt to conquer the Naga
>>
Rolled 5668 (1d10000)

>>273007
Finish the Undead Horde and end Fargall's terror. Throw his body into the Bay.

Once settled prepare to receive word from my "proud and noble" guests.
>>
Rolled 711 (1d10000)

>>273007
Tell the Jarl that he can start his attack from the north and we can split the empire into two. I want to attack the eastern part of his empire. Also, I want to send a party into the unexplored ruins under the city in search of any magical weapons or devices
>>
>>273015
711 was an inside job
>>
>>272936
wait where is my colony?
>>
Rolled 8487 (1d10000)

>>273007
I didn't want to have to do this...

The Guards Guild has permitted the use of forbidden Sword-Singing techniques in fighting off the Daedra.

Whatever the cost. We will not be overrun.
>>
Rolled 5372 (1d10000)

the protectorate demands that the excavation and recovery of dwemer technologies goes unharmed.

a legion of footsoldiers and pyromancers is formed and is swiftly dispatched to take care of the bandits, any bandits that aren't killed in the fires are taken as slaves.
>>
>>273018
OH shit, my bad, two seconds. wrote it up before I put it in.
>>
>>273022
>>273007
actually, any remaining families (i.e women and children) will now serve the protectorate as a proxy tribe. while the immediate firstborn children of the remaining families are to be kidnapped and made into spartan-like warriors. training will commence immediately.
>>
Rolled 2775 (1d10000)

>>273024
O haha I just thought I was very blind kek, anyways, action;
expand the colony and discover the woods
>>
File: mapfix2.png (491KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
mapfix2.png
491KB, 2360x1284px
>>273028
Heres the map without the new turns expansion.
>>
>>273013
Roll for Naga.
Also, for you as well as anyone who doesn't currently do this, please include your bonuses/debuffs in your name, so that I can keep track of them and not have to go back and forth to look at em.
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>273030
pls
Next turn I'm gonna clean up issues in the map, so use that version instead
>>
File: www.GIFCreator.me_Lp6xaW.gif (7MB, 1803x981px) Image search: [Google]
www.GIFCreator.me_Lp6xaW.gif
7MB, 1803x981px
made a gif of the all the progress since the beginning :)
>>
Rolled 8984 (1d10000)

>>273013
Fuck, forgot to roll
>>
>>273039
Great job man
>>
>>273035
No. It takes time for me to downliad and open on paint. The computer I am using is about as useful as bear mace in the ass of a goose. I don't fucking care if there's a spot here or there out of place, now let me do my mupdate.
>>
>>273014
Roll for Fargall
>>
Rolled 8741 (1d10000)

>>273014
Fucking hell why can't I remember to roll
>>
File: JUST RIGHT.jpg (43KB, 557x605px)
JUST RIGHT.jpg
43KB, 557x605px
>>273039
good shit dude
>>
>>273020
Roll for daedra
>>
Rolled 7450 (1d10000)

>>273020
For real
>>
Rolled 7795 (1d10000)

>>273065
Feels like I'm getting ripped apart here, introduce big threats everywhere else also pls. I wanna see everyone get rekt.
>>
Rolled 4316 (1d10000)

We negotiate with the tree to determine what it would ask of us. In the meantime we continue to expand westward.
>>
>>273067
Your troubles have not gone unnoticed. I would gladly lend aid now that my own issues have been dealt with. Perhaps you could even help with my immigration problems after.
>>
>>273067
>empire is getting fucked by the cyrodills
>manmer is dealing with a necromancer since turn 5
really you're in a better position then the previously mentioned, i got to deal with adnits but that shouldn't take very long.
>>
>>273075
Getting fucked is a loose term
>>
Rolled 5990 (1d10000)

The Jarl of Falkreath leads a military excursion into the traitorous lands of the false empire.
>>
>>273085
>>273007
now that the empire of the sun is kill, can i use the gold colour for my faction instead of pink.
>>
>>273119
Yeah sure. Also, after next mupdate can we do a 2 and a half hour food break?
>>
>>273122
eh sure whatever
>>
>>273122
No problem
>>
File: mapfix2.png (494KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
mapfix2.png
494KB, 2360x1284px
Turn 15

The Necromancer Fargall has fled to a tower on the fartest northern part of the Manmer Nation. New families are sent to settle on the once devastated land, but it will take long for the true horrors of war to fade. The Necromancer seems powerless now, unable to do a single thing to raise forces. He sits in his keep under guard by skeletons. The Altmer enter the palace and immedeatly demand titles of nobility as well as new land as their holding. They demand rights amongst the rabble and the right to raise their own armies. For this, they offer the service of these armies and the potentially advanced political system of the Altmer being a benefit. The people however, might not be happy seeing their rights trampled so vehemently by these foreign "invaders".

In the swamps of the Black Marsh, a new situation arises. The Naga are fleeing in haste back to their centra. Due to their depleted manpower some parts of their garrisons are completely empty, others surrender on sight, at which point they are immedeatly executed to the new religion of the Junta.

The Jarl of Falkreath continues his military excursion, pushing hard at the north-western boundaries of the false empire.

The Second Empire conquers a great host of land towards the east, due to a military blunder by the inexperienced troops of the other empire. The forces of this empire in the east are now virtually scattered to the wind, leaving much land up for taking.

The Guild fights an ever increasingly hard battle. During one skirmish, a hero shows himself. With a glass two-handed in his hands he claims to be an adventurer who wants to take up cause for the Guild to push back the daedra. The Guild quickly accept, using him as a icon of hope and a commander, a skill which he knows very well. (+6t for vs Daedra for the Guild)

The first excavations in Morrowind are slow and so far a drain. A few discoveries have been made, namely a few bits of loose machinery. However, clumpsy hands leads all this to be lost by way of fire magic. However, despite the failures at archeology the Protectorate manages to root out and destroy the bandit infestation. The protected economical infrastructure and safeguarded people gives a positive bonus to the capability of the protectorate (+3t for two turns)

The Valenwood colony of the sons of Yokuta expands greatly as the traders discover a rare type of tree which is expensive. The colonisation grows quick, and important trade of this new ware is established. There strikes a famine in the city of Tristen, however, totalling the economic boom to only have a mild effect. (+2t for two turns)

The old moss tree speaks to the Breton colonisers of the heartland of the forest:
"I want you to renew the power of the elves. Restore the elven dominance of the lands of Valenwood and Elsewyr, and I will give you benefit beyond belief"

That should be everyone, tell me if I missed you.
>>
Rolled 263 (1d10000)

>>273139
whoever burnt my fucking artifacts are taken away and burnt alive for destroying such precious technology

rolling for continued excavation of dwemer technology
>>
Rolled 8369 (1d10000)

>>273139
great, so for next action:
expand my colony along the coast to the north.
>>
>>273139
This Hero reveals his name to be "Reidherd Trytn", his prowess in battle and tactical command earn him great respect and he is crowned Commander-General of the Guild.

We call upon our Yokuda allies to aid us in our fight.

This turn will be spent completely crushing the Daedra forces, no expansion will occur.
>>
Rolled 5689 (1d10000)

>>273139
OOC: Not sure how I gained so little but okay

Finish Fargall and fill my currently occupied regions equally (+4 Ts Breton bonus)

I accept the Altmer into my halls, listen to their "demands" and break bread with my guests. I make it clear in the most polite way possible that High Rock in no longer their home and that they may visit here as the guests that the are but no more.
>>
Rolled 6028 (1d10000)

>>273139
Move my attack to the east and attack relentlessly. There are no rules of engagement anymore.
>>
Rolled 9103 (1d10000)

>>273168
>>
If my people sail West, will we end up near the Protecterate In the north east?
>>
>>273139
can we do one more mupdate before the break
>>
>>273169
Yeah suorry I might have miscounetd it somehow, but not going back on it now, sorry.

Also, general note. Food break now , yeah? Be back in about 2 and a half.
>>
>>273182
um I don't think thats how nirn works.. keep akavir in mind and other unknown continents maybe
>>
>>273183
>>273185
Yes. We can do that. I gotta do a few things
>>
>>273185
alright op. will do
>>
>>273183
I'd rather not, I have guests coming over.
>>
Rolled 8440 (1d10000)

>>273139
The Argonian Junta will now finish off the Nagan Forces and repurpose their resources.
>>
>>273191
yeah no problem dude. food break it is
actually before that happens if it isn't too much can you tell me if the excavatoin goes well based off the role
>>
>>273191
also did i end up going through with the whole "firstborn are kidnapped and trained to become soldiers" thing from earlier, as well as teh wholoe kidnapping survivors and selling them into slavery?
>>
Rolled 6436 (1d10000)

I would like to use my Breton Ability to surge westward (2+ from turn15 bonus, +4t from Breton bonus)
>>
>>273200
Your excavation uncovers a few samples of dwemer scrap metal. with investment, this can lead to ore refinement of the metal and subsequent learning of their smithing skills. You haven't gone down that path yet. You can also keep the excavation up.
>>273204
Yeah, they're now being agoge'd but you wont notice it until they're adults. So in about 9-16 turns you'll get a pretty good bonus from having elite inf.
>>
>>272997
Reminder to anyone wants to kill time before OP comes back
>>
>>273212
oh yes.

alos yes the next turn will be the continued excavation of dwemer ruins and tech
>>
>>273212
They're now being ahoged; your infantry units will all have the perfect protagonist hair.
>>
Rolled 4139 (1d10000)

>>272483
Build a trading city on the coast of a river
>>
>>273208
>>273212
So I Didn't realize brown got to where I was going before I did, so I'd like to change my expansion direction to the South.
>>
>>273382
im also an idiot.
sorry
>>
>>273164
I could trade you some food if you would like ?
>>
woah, when did the guild take over the islands in the abbeccan sea?
>>
>>273399
The Guild is always willing to trade... do you have a need for these Islands?
>>
>>273421
considering im on the other side of the continent i don't see any use in them. but if oyu are up to trade im fairly certain we have slaves from some bandit parties we cleaned up
>>
>>273421
We have slaves you want some slaves?
>>
>>273460
>>273440
Slavers...
>>
>>273440
>>273460
I will trade Territory for capable warriors.

ShowMeWhatYouGot.
>>
>>273164
Hey are you the OP from that civ Evo thread with the demon trolls
>>
>>273466
Hey these slaves used to be bandits, I have the moral high ground
>>
same, my slaves are just bandits that were trying to prevent the unearthing of HOLY TECHNOLOGY
>>
So sorry for the delay, folks, the captchas take forever to load on my shitty net and I have to roll for multiple parties. I'll give this update, then I'm off to the sauna. When I come back you should have your orders ready and I'll do another mupdate. Might do one tommorow during the day but I'd prefer to wait until evening. (That's when I get my own computer back. Not the net though, unfortunately.) How does that sound?
>>
yeah, i might do two more turns of excavating, if i haven't got anything yet then I'll build a stronghold in my northern territory
>>
Rolled 8190 (1d10000)

We would like to open negotiations with The Children of Yokuta about building a rudimentary road between our nations.

It is our view that doing so will make trade safer for the both of our groups. We are also interested in trading with the Children of Yokuta.

We send a modest amount of foodstuffs to Yokuta's nearest settlement as a gift of good faith.
>>
Rolled 3055, 4023 = 7078 (2d10000)

>>273168
Roll for Daedra and Naga
>>
>>27349 so are we only doing two more for today?
>>
>>273471
These slaves are the newest bandit model, and in selling the at a price that will make you gasp
>>
>>273504
>>273496
are we going to go until later like last night or are we just doing two more for today
>>
>>273504
Probably
>>
Also, Guards Guild guy, please put all your bonuses in your name.
>>
>>273521
That sound right?
>>
>>273558
Yeah, seems fine from my phone.
>>
>>273619
so are we ready?
>>
>>273619
also just for future reference the "spartans" (which is what I'll be calling the kidnapped bandit kid) are being trained as sort of "advanced soldiers" they're being taught mastery in things like swordfighting and archery as well as pyromancy.

>inb4 a weapon to surpass metal gear
>>
>>273627
I'm typing it up, but my computer is shitty so I'll make no guarantees.
>>
>>273669
take your time, one good story is better than 2 okay ones :)
>>
>>273669
ouch, keep at it senpai
>>
Turn 16

From Morrowind, a tale sweeps across Tamriel. The fire mage tasked with handling the artefacts which he destroyed has he himself been burned alive as a punishment. The world is shocked at the anger of the Protectorate. Nevertheless the excavations continue but with much more careful handling of the artefacts. What's found is an amount of dwarven scrap metal, which may at first seem wholly unusable. However, the finest blacksmiths of the land talk about legendary dwarven metal and its capabilities. They would like to try and smelt the ore, and recreate dwarven metal. It's up to you to decide what to do and if you want to put more turns into digging.

The Yokuda colony keeps expanding ever rapidly. Reportedly, more supplies of the famed wood was found northwards and thereby, a lot of more trading families moved there. Some of the local Bosmer however are not so friendly to the colonists and decide to conduct raids for supplies and revenge over disputes. (You can send troops to deal with the problem, halving your next expansion, or let it be a permanent -2t drain on your system. Either way, -2t for 2 turns)

The Daedra forces are being pushed back, but slowly. 2 areas have been liberated, and the people move back. The areas are however all in complete tatters, and the people request aid from the Guild to rebuild.

The Manmer Nation invades Fargalls last keep, but do not find him. He has dissapeared off of the face of the earth. The Altmer are annoyed but try to remain cool in shrugging it off. They leave, a few days later, on their ships. Supposedly, they were going further north and 'as far away from those fucking demons as we can'.

The Second Empire now has its legionnaires in a wild craze, engaging with increased fervor and almost a sense of battle-madness. The reports say the soldiers themselves are offered pieces of land for every enemy slain. With the enemy approaching from many different directions the other empire seems done for.

In the Black Marsh, the Naga have pulled a trick on the Junta. They left men behind and are now harrassing supply lines as well as having captured and entrapped large amounts of Junta forces. If these forces are not relieved within a year, they'll most likely starve.

In Valenwood, the small breton nation starts moving southwards, colonising further forests. There is also talk of establishing actual roads, something not seen outside of Cyrodiil in an organised fashion since the fall of the empire. This would be very useful, but also very costly. Your calls.

Yet another city is to be built in Hammerfell, reportedly for trade. (Just a reminder, you have to roll one turn for it. if 6-7, you have to wait two turns until its finished, if 8, above or dubs its one turn). The city is yet to be named but will likely be a hefty competitor to the strong trading position of the Children of Yokuda. Buissnessmen from Yokuda apparently have been snooping around, some of them reportedly tied to "accidents".
>>
>>273739
I wholeheartedly agree with this.
>>
>>273771
Absolutely, but as a long term project. For now I'd like to negotiate with the yokuta to build a road from my territory to their trading posts.
>>
File: mapfix3.png (495KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
mapfix3.png
495KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 3026 (1d10000)

>>273771
The Jarl of Falkreath continues pushing the false emperor in the backside.
>>
>>273795
can i assign that dwarven metal to be processed and keep up with the excavations?
>>
>>273814
Yes but the dwemer metal progress will only go half as fast.
>>
>>273818
and how long would that take
>>
>>273821
4 turns, lets say.
>>
Rolled 3327 (1d10000)

>>273771
Change the direction to go west and promise land for every soldier.
>>
Rolled 5548 (1d10000)

>>273795
Yet another year of fighting back Daedra and requesting aid from allies who do nothing to help, repeat and repeat.

I offer 5 territories to whomever will crush the Daedra plaguing my people.
>>
Rolled 8979 (1d10000)

>>273771
okay so sent troops to the bosmers, try to be friendly at first if they are not willing to join, kill/capture them.
also: colonize the coast on the other side of my peninsula in hammerfell
>>
>>273830
geographically my military would be hindered in helping you. :/
>>
>>273826
do you want me to roll on the metal and the excavations or just the excavations?
>>
I'll be heading to sauna soonwise. There was talk of deals earlier, so please post calrification of what came out of it for the next mupdate.
>>
>>273845
Just the excavations, you can roll on the metal when it's about to be finished.
>>
Rolled 5746 (1d10000)

>>273795
Colonize the southern coast of Hammerfell

What do you mean by I have to roll to build my city?
Is it with dice or my post number
>>
Rolled 8378 (1d10000)

>>273852
cool, here it is.
also how long will sauna take
>>
>>273868
So does that post number mean I wait 1 turn for the city to be built?
>>
>>273862
Also name the city Teneth
>>
>>273868
Hour maximum, depending. chatting up irls as well so nothings for certain ;)
>>273862
Instead of expanding, you roll for your attempt to build the city. It is the same way you roll everything else.
>>273873
Also yes, but the roll number is whats used, not the post number.
>>
File: FIVEGODDAMNYEARS.jpg (13KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
FIVEGODDAMNYEARS.jpg
13KB, 236x338px
>FIVE YEARS WE'VE BEEN DIGGIN' THIS HOLE
>FIVE YEARS LOOKIN' FOR DEAD FUCKERS
>FIVE FUCKIN' YEARS
>>
>>273900
You're gonna have to start trying to actually find something interresting, get some good rolls in. Otherwise it might not be worth your time. What was your last roll for it?
>>
You will all rue the day you didn't assist the Guild in their time of need.
>>
>>273915
i rolled 8738, what will that get me
>>
>>273833
>>273926
aren't the fucking children of yokuta on your side?
>>
>>273956
Allegedly! Where are they? Why have our requests for assistance gone unanswered?!
>>
>>273956
>>273926
what? did I need to help someone? o gosh, can I still help you?
>>
>>273949
It's a surprisee
for after the sauna :)
>>
>>273968
What do you need aid with? We have hardened veterans that can help you.
>>
>>273976
Are the dubs trips and Quints in affect? Do we get land of we get them
>>
>>273868
Are we allowed more then 1 action per roll?
>>
>>273830
I will help you if you need it
>>
>>274037
no
>>274027
yes
>>
>>274056
Only do as you see fit.
>>
>>274089
maybe I can send troops by boat....
>>
>>273968
I have my own problems already but I guess I can sent some boats.. but I've already rolled so I will do it next turn...
>>
>>274060
OP take your sauna already.
>>
>>274161 Would you like a formal alliance?

Seeing we are both Redgaurds that are defendants from the land of Yakuda
>>
>>274193
sure, I can make an alliance on the same turn as >>274161
(I hope)
>>
Rolled 3514 (1d10000)

HEYO GUYS, I'm BACK FROM WORK!

who dares stand against justice!!

I try to rally the disorganized provinces of the Emperium and Direct them towards our goal, The Imperial City! We will descend upon those wrecthed wolves, numberless are we, Proud are we, and blessed by a just cause, We MARCH!
>>
do I also get the chance to atleast respond against those expansions? Cheeky twats :)
>>
>>274228
I don't think the bonus t you have is based on the number of territories you have
>>274251
Of course, babe <3
>>
>>274251
somebody's happy
>>
>>274254
Really, Fuck, That meant I wasted like 10 minutes of my life trying to count those things.
>>
count fulchard is with the cyrodills, right?
>>
>>274269
*the traitors
>>
File: VMtdrgb.jpg (94KB, 482x641px)
VMtdrgb.jpg
94KB, 482x641px
>>274280
*the heretics
>>
>>274254
The battle wages on, as imperial forces clash in the hills of Cyrod. multiple banners of different colors and creeds whirl in the wind as horses crash into men in strenght. Both sides are losing a great many men, But the tactical brilliance of the General known as lIndel has made sure those losses wasn't in vain as each battle he wages, he occupies a piece of territory from the enemy.

Although another big problem was the lack of organization of the recently united Septim Empire. Such a hastly alliance between numerous lords and ladies usually comes with organizational problems. However, Count Fulchard Strongheart Decides to take lead of the Vanguard alongside a recently retied imperial general named Marius.
Now with a strong symbol of the imperium justice in the fore of the vanguard and an experienced legionnaire general guiding the count, The forces surges towards the Imperial city with renewed vigor.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>274280
IN MY EYES, YOU ARE THE TRAITOR, FALSE PRETENDER!
>>
If yokuta doesn't get back to me just keep me expanding south.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (22KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
22KB, 1280x720px
>>274324
THEN YOU TRULY ARE LOST
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>274336
I HATE YOU!!!
>>
File: obiwanchosenone.jpg (12KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
obiwanchosenone.jpg
12KB, 500x215px
>>274341
You were my ally, Fulchard. I trusted you.
>>
>>274356
YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER, YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPERIAL JUSTICE!!!
Proceeds to jump
>>
>>274367
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFOo86PDDuE
That's the theme of the House of Vonus, And this will play as we march through the imperial city slaughtering every pretender supporter we come across.

The False Emperor Will FALL!
>>
>>274380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEPyFeB8TIE
Sorry, this is a better one.
>>
File: obiwan_down.jpg (55KB, 862x366px)
obiwan_down.jpg
55KB, 862x366px
>>274367
YOUR IMPERIAL JUSTICE? YOU HAVE NO CLAIM! I HAVE THE IMPERIAL CITY!
>>
>>274384
SOMETHING YOU TOOK IN FORCE! AND I WILL RETAKE IT BACK,
>>
>>274411
Then so be it.
>>
Guess who's back from the sauna. I'll be working on the mupdate but it might take a while. Take comfort in knowing it's underway.
>>
my policy for hostile tribes/enemies in general
http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/574ba908b1a9903a48827724/master/w_690,c_limit/got-burn.gif
>>
File: got-burn.gif (1MB, 600x332px)
got-burn.gif
1MB, 600x332px
>>274476
whoops
>>
>>274384
Don't Force my hand Lindel, Don't make me kill you! for I still remember my tutelage under your hand, You taught me the imperial creed, the law, our people's just and proud history which you have seem to forget in your thirst for power! you were the one who watched me grow to become a decorated legionaire! you taught me everything! how to govern, how to lead, to fight, and to stand up for what is right! You were my mentor Lindel,...

it pains me to see you as a tyrant!
I do not wish to spill the blood of such an esteemed imperial, thus I will provide you a chance to redeem yourself
general. give back the imperial city towards the Council of Elders and step down! If you persist,.... you leave me with no choice!
>>
How did yo get all of that kingdom of Cryodil land under your control
>>
>>274508
Only a traitor deals in Absolutes.
I think you have a bonus of 8 or 10
>>
>>274535
I quads it up in the house!!!!
>>
File: Senator_palpatine.png (870KB, 1250x816px)
Senator_palpatine.png
870KB, 1250x816px
>>274543
An elder inside of the imperial council suddenly sends out crows that is directed to every imperial official in the city and it's outer territories. a simple parchment is attached to each crow's leg with a brief message.

"Execute order 66"
>>
Rolled 3093, 9226 = 12319 (2d10000)

Gonna go ahead and roll for Naga as well as the daedra
>>
>>274565
It seems like just the time to purge heretics.
>>
File: mapfix3.png (495KB, 2360x1284px)
mapfix3.png
495KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 8727 (1d10000)

Turn 15 (?)

In Morrowind, excavations are underway. The archeologists believe themselves to have found something big. A large machine of sorts. They would need yet another year to dig it out and study it completely. The blacksmiths that are tasked with understanding the metal are sucessful in small amounts. They are able to create small daggers and axes of the metal, but they seem unable to fully find the right contoction for its full use. (+1t permanent for dwarven weaponry - light). They request more time and resources to be able to fully grasp the metals possibilities.

In the imperial province of Cyrodiil chaos is at bay. As zealous fanatics of the second empire charge crazily into the fray for glory, the other claimant to the imperial throne manages to organise defense in the west. Large amounts of troops are lost as they were not expecting heavy resistance, but nonetheless some regions fall to the shere ferocity of the fighters.

In Hammerfell, much is afoot. A new city has been ordered for construction amongst the Alikr, on the strands of the river. The city is thought to be ready for use sometime next year, as master craftsmen and stone-cutters engage themselves in the cruel work of building stone houses. A ship filled with noble Altmer arrive to the site of the becoming city one day, and arrive sneering their noses at the workers around them. They dance around like princes and demand to meet the leader of this "godforsaken land". How do you react?

The Alikr also form an alliance with the other Redguards of the region, who themselves send folk further along to High Rock to colonise there. Perhaps wishing to lend some of the magic of the native bretons, they colonise the southern tip of the peninsula to their north. Their process, however, is hampered greatly by the need for troops against Bosmer revolts in their southern colonies. The revolts are cleared up, and the Bosmer leading them are scattered to the wind.

The fight against the daedra is finally going well, with the unholy forces being pushed back at a steady pace, altough they still offer heavy resistance. The ships filled with immigrants now cease to leave the ports of the Summerset isles.

In other news, the Jarl of Falkreath continues to push against the second claimant to the imperial throne.
>>
File: Theeast.jpg (78KB, 800x600px)
Theeast.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
my endgame rn is to use the dwemer tech to develop an army of heavy knights with flamethrowers
>>
This was, btw, the last for the night. I have early work tommorow. Some point after breakfast I'll do another mupdate, then one later in the day when I hopefully have my own computer (making it a little easier). Thanks for joining so far though, guys. I think we can all say that this is turning out very interesting and I'm actually pretty excited to see where it'll turn out to end up.
>>
Rolled 6060 (1d10000)

>>274766
Push up to sever the false band of rebels in half, and move west
>>
Rolled 2207 (1d10000)

>large machine
>YES

I will continue steadfast on excavating the machine, as well as continuing development of dwarven weaponry.
>>
>>274781
ah man, what time is it where you are dude?
>>
Rolled 2336 (1d10000)

>>274783
We just need to push forward and capture the imperial city, Sic Semper Tyranis!
>>
>>274801
Maybe we can work out some deal to receive some of that discovered machinery?
>>
Rolled 5739 (1d10000)

>>274781
thnx for the mupdates 2day, gn!
action:
colonize the region east of my most northern valenwood region towards elsweyr if that makes sense
>>
>>274811
1:30
>>
>>274816
I won'd hand off any machinery, but I am open to discussions with imperial scholars in regards to researching and developing the technology. with slaves and miscellaneous resources in return
>>
>>274861
I can agree to lend a few scholars if, when I find technology unknown to me, you will spare your scholars to assist in deciphering the technology and texts.
>>
>>274825
so, are we open for discussions? I'm more than willing to send my scholars down to the city with the artifacts with hope of in-depth discussion and understanding of the nature of the tech, which helps us both in the long run

im also willing to share aspects of the acquired developments made by our scolars, such as mechanisms and devices..
>>
>>274926
Was that meant for me?
>>
>>274926

I am willing to help fund your expedition, in return for copies of the information that you find, and the right of first refusal for any unworked metals you might find. (Essentially you would be required to offer to sell to me before anyone else, even your own people, in return for significant financial support from my people)
>>
>>275133
Why do keep getting a different id every time I post
>>
>>275159
Roaming IP?
>>
>>275133
so you're saying that i have to sell you everything i find including the documents and metals
>>
also I'm not particularly interested in selling off my technology, the empire is investigating it with me and the weapons I'm making are going directly to my military.
>>
>>275162
Mobile. Probably

>>275165
Kind of. You have to offer to sell to me first. I might not be interested in everything.
I am also willing to negotiate on this point. I am mostly referring to ores and tools.
>>
Gotta go back to work. see you guys in 5 hours
>>
>>274766
Why the fuck do the Altmer care about Redgaurds?
>>
>>275159
>>274956
>>274820
>>274812
>>274161
what's everyone's sigil for their kingdom?

>>275252
im up for ores.

tools/relics/artifacts/tech or anything we find or make including the dwarven weapons are ours however
>>
>>275308
hmmm I think it will be some sort of Redgaurd sigil
>>
>>275324
Watermelon
>>
>>275308
I've already described my, A golden lion beside a gilded and crowned skull.
>>
>>275341
lol
seriously though like a real GoT style sigil
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1191x670px)
image.png
2MB, 1191x670px
>>275308
A mix of the Hammerfell flag and the Daggerfell Covenent
>>
>>275353
what's your thing called, it's cyrodill but what's it actually named
>>
File: tegaki.png (34KB, 400x400px)
tegaki.png
34KB, 400x400px
>>275359
check this bullshit
>>
>>275439
Skull?
>>
>>275462
for your sigil?
>>
Here you go,
I used this website to make mine, You're all welcome to use it too.
>>
>>275510
http://www.jointherealm.com/sigil.html
>>
>>275492
No. in the mouth of yours
>>
>>275546
that wasn't mine that's fulchard's
>>
>>275572
I think I prefer what I made desu.
>>
desu
>>
>>275600
oh yeah, i was bullshitting you there dude.
>>
alright, im going to sign off tonight but I'll join tomorrow morning, here's the sigil. Ulrichter is the name of the High Seneschal who founded the protectorate.

good night anons
>>
>>275689
sorry, the editor fucked up.
here's the real one.
>>
>>275600
I know you have absolutely no reason to, but do you want to agree to only fight when we are both here? I know that's the opposite of what I did today, but I thought you wouldn't come. Besides, you really didn't lose a lot.
>>
>>275768
oki! I really have no qualms as being the bbeg as long as we have fun.
>>
>>275785
Well I am having fun but I can see how fucked it is beating up someone who literally can't defend themselves.
>>
>>275308
Allow me at least one of each tool, please. And I would like to study the tech, same as you all. The other stuff doesn't interest me much.
>>
>>274766
Well let's grant these snobby elves a audience with myself, the king

Since us redgaurds get a sea bonus I'm taking my troops and sailing to the Summerset Isles to help put down a rebellion and establish a colony.
>>
Rolled 4738 (1d10000)

>>276486
>>
Rolled 7042 (1d10000)

I'll be starting to compile the next mupdate right away. Could any friendly anon with way too much time on their hands try to compile a pastebin of the rules and features, for when we have to shift threads?

Also, roll for daedra.
>>
File: mapfix4.png (496KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
mapfix4.png
496KB, 2360x1284px
In Cyrodiils more northern regions, the second empire's troops meets the berserkers of the Jarl of Falkreath. Mead and laughter is exchanged aplenty, but an unfortunate incident between two camps, regarding a roasted pig being stolen, leads to the death of 5 fine young guardsmen. Nonetheless, the other claimant to the imperial throne has his territory cut in half, but instead of defending this territory he has moved his army south, where it is now pushing at the road to the capital. Time will tell how this conflict will end.

In Morrowind, the archeologists are far too eager of themselves when digging. They unearth what is thought to be a dwarven centurion of old, a mighty and powerful machine of war that can slay many a foe. However, in their haste and craze to dig up this machine and get it working, the machine wakes to life and slays the whole sorry lot of them. The head archeologoist, Wilner, assures the protectorate that there are more dwarven centurions believed to be further away in the dig-site. As for the dwarven weaponry, a young handsome blacksmith dunmer from the southern tribes of the protectorate claims to have been able to make actual shields and light armor of the dwarven metal. Whilst perhaps not the greatest quality of work, it is significantly better than most else. (+1t for the armor permanent)

Almost immedeatly, there are talks all about Tamriel, with kings and lords vying to get a piece of the dwemer action. For now, no deals are outright made, but the protectorate is still striking at the anvil of conversation in the making, so there might end up being a few once conclusions are reached.

In the Summerset isles, neither of the parties amongst the Guards Guild and the Daedra make any hard effort to push each other. The front is quiet for now, but the hope of reconquest of daedra lands has allready been lit. Instead, a group of Redguard warriors from the Alikr land on the eastern side of the main Island. They are met with heavy resistance, but manage to secure some major harbors and villages.

In the Alikr court, the Altmer demand expatriation rights, since they are fleeing from the Daedra in the Summerset Isles. They want to get their own land amongst yours as nobles. There they will take their own tax and host their own armies. These armies however, would also serve you, and the Altmer offer their advanced system of political structure that would benefit the infrastructure. The people, however, might not be too happy seeing these Altmer being given lands, as the Altmer are known for being proud of themselves and also look down upon the rabble of the Redguards they have met so far.

The children of Yokuta continue their expansion along Valenwood and Elsewyr in good time. The local populace offer little to no resistance due to the earlier quelling of their revolts. However, a group of ships meant to reach the southern colony with cargo and supplies are lost in a storm at sea. (-3t)

Hope that's everyone.
>>
Rolled 4305 (1d10000)

>>276927
Also, the Jarl of Falkreath will push westwards against the forces of Count Strongheart.
>>
>>276930
Shit, forgot I owned Falkreath as well.
Fixed bonus.
>>
OP will be off for a little while. You guys can put in your orders when you want, and when I come back I might give a mupdate.
>>
Rolled 9454 (1d10000)

>>276927
The Argonian Junta will attempt to destroy the Naga once again
>>
>>276927
I send ships to the summerset isles to help the guard guild and alik'r, if that takes half of my turn then also colonize the coast east of the peninsula in hammerfell
>>
>>277012
>>
>>277013
Okay my dice isn't working so can someone roll for me?
>>
Rolled 5024 (1d10000)

>>277014
Got you, phamalam
>>
Rolled 4286, 2518 = 6804 (2d10000)

Are people not awake, or? Two more hours, then I'm forcing a mupdate. Be there or be eaten by bear.

Also roll for Naga and Daedra
>>
>>277017
Thnx!>>277078
yeah a lot of people live in the usa so they will be awake in 2 hours or so?
>>
alright, im back.
a bit dissapointed in the outcome of the centurion but, promise of more technology is still good, so I'm rolling again for that sweet sweet dwemer tech. if anyone wants to send help via workers it would be much obliged.
>>
Rolled 4806 (1d10000)

rolling for continued excavation of centurions
>>
>>277105
I would like to but i'm on the other side of continent
>>
>>276101
fine, you are allowed to study the tech but when we're done it stays with me. You'll be allowed to keep any documents and blueprints made in the process
>>
Rolled 4817 (1d10000)

>>276927
Work on excavating the underbelly of the Imperial city
>>
Gonna start compiling the next mupdate now
>>
File: mapfix4.png (496KB, 2360x1284px)
mapfix4.png
496KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 1804 (1d10000)

In the Black Marsh, the junta continues in a string of defeats against Naga forces using guerilla tacics. However, a lucky ambush leave the Naga more reluctant to attack for a year. (-4t for Naga)

The Jarl of Falkreath encounters little resistance amongst the Count's forces, and thus continues to push merrily onwards for now. He also sees to it that envoys are sent out to more northern lords, for union.

The Children of Yokuda send long awaited help towards the daedra, where they now assist their redguard brothers both from Hammerfell and from across the sea in seeking out and destroying the Daedra. The Daedra, however, manage in repelling the attacks for this year, by wading out into the sea and hacking at the incoming ships from underwater. Many good men are lost, but little territory changes hands.

In Morrowind, research is still underway. The archeologists dig up a further 6 centurions in total, and they all look to be in good shape. What remains, is to get them to work. The method for using them is still not understood, but the process is underway as we speak on the independent behalf of the archeologists.

Under the Imperial City, a great collection of dirty books are found by a team of excavating historians. Most of these books are crumbled, and those that haven't rotted away now have their pages sticking together for some reason, making them hard to read. Despite this, the books sell for a modest fortune as artefacts, and grants the second empire a small amount of gold. (+2t for one turn)

The Jarl of Falkreath sends an envoy to the Second Empire, asking for permission to establish a trade route between the two allies.
>>
>>277256
Oh also, those pockets of soldiers in Cyrodiil must be relieved by either party by next turn or they will fold under pressure of their lack of supplies.
>>
Rolled 9239 (1d10000)

>>277261
Relieve the pocket of soldiers but just that pocket and open trade through the newly conquered territory. Also, am I still able to excavate? The other actions weren't of any importance.
>>
>>277281
Yeah sure, you can go ahead and excavate. Roll again for it though.

It will have less chance of a good outcome/higher chance of a bad one though.
>>
>>277288
So then what did I roll for previously?
>>
>>277290
The territory and sucess of trade route.
>>
>>277297
Alright. I'll dig next turn. Also I just want to relieve the pocket and not take actual territory
>>
Rolled 9079 (1d10000)

>>277256
>>276927
was the -3 for always?
otherwise I have +12 ;)
colonize the coast north east of the manmer nation.
>>
>>277311
It was just for one turn, but thanks for being eagle-eyed :)
>>
>>277312
hahaha okay
>>
We have quite few players here, so I'll be waiting until a few more come on.
>>
>>277342
The count might be at work, even though it is a sunday. I promised I wouldn't attack him though.
>>
>>277256
The Argonian Junta will begin another attack on the Naga by attacking the smallest encampment and then the largest encampment. The Argonian Inquisition will spread news that Naga who rebel against their Brethren will achieve Eternal Salvation.
>>
Rolled 919 (1d10000)

>>277363
Forgot roll
>>
>>277342
Also, does the Imperial City count as a city?
>>
>>277373
Nah, it works like it but the bonuses are different since you allready have a a fair few of em ;)
>>
>>277396
Fair enough lol
>>
Rolled 7979 (1d10000)

>>277256
FUCK THE DAEDRA
RApid expansion of my forces to surround them and colonise the land
We will box them in and destroy them!!! I'm fucking done!!!
>>
Rolled 3794, 679 = 4473 (2d10000)

>>277443
That's a pretty good roll ya got there.

Rolling for Daedra and Naga
>>
Mupdate incoming, sit tight.
>>
oh shit, im sorry i didn't do my action, the protectorate will spend time researching methods to both activate the centurions but also to create copies of them by researching individual mechanisms and structures in the machine. with the ultimate goal of creating a codex in regards to replicating the centurions
>>
File: mapfix5.png (497KB, 2360x1284px)
mapfix5.png
497KB, 2360x1284px
Turn ?

On the Summerset Isles, the Daedra are being pushed back in a craze by the Guild of Guards. The Guild, under the leadership of their hero adventurer, is an unstoppable force of war against the Daedra who fall to the Guild's swords like babes to a wolf pack. The Alikr still occupy some territory on the east coast, having landed forces there earlier to assist the Guild.

The Naga forces overextend themselves, leaving the Junta to close them into a pocket. The pocket can hold out for about 2 years, it is assumed, until it will starve, stagger, stumble and fall. The Naga, however, are reluctant to serve their previous oppressors. Certain Khajiit, however, seize the opportunity. (+2t for the past turn, I added it in).

The Imperial City has established a modestly successful trade route with the Jarl of Falkreath, trading between hard Nord mead and sweet Imperial wine. (+4t for both parties until trade pact is broken or changed.)

The Jarl of Falkreath continues expansion amongst the northern lords for now, and attempts to get his people to settle more land.
>>
>>277544
I'll let you roll twice this turn. once for that previous action, and once for your new. I'll inform you of both's progress at the next mupdate.
>>
Rolled 6222 (1d10000)

>>277545
I want to work on building fortifications on the Imperial City
>>
Rolled 1489 (1d10000)

>>277512
>>277544
so yeah, spend time trying to understand and document the machines so that they can be replicated in the near future. sorry i didn't notice the last mupdate :/
>>
Rolled 3322 (1d10000)

>>277552
I honestly don't know what to do with that roll/order right now.

Also roll for me
>>
Rolled 4746 (1d10000)

also i want to start building a city in my northern colony, probably a stronghold.
>>
>>277560
Name of city?
>>
>>277555
Lol. Well shit. Think think something really good
>>
Rolled 8196 (1d10000)

>>277545
The Argonian Army will now attack all of the smallest Naga Encampments, and the Inquisition will spread the word that Loyal Nagas will now be exterminated instead of merely relocated.
>>
>>277563
It'll be called Ropheric
>>
>>277564
I think I'll wait for a while again anyway, and I'll try to think of something real good meanwhile.
>>
>>277563
>>277568
actually i want the stronghold to be built in the vicinity of the dig site, with the site being re-purposed as a vault for the technology and any documented research.
>>
>>277576
>>277443
actually i could offer you some assistance with keeping the fleeing refugees until the daedra threat is quelled
>>
>>277583
just needed to update the title :)
>>
>>277545
Sail as far as possible to the east of the northern coast of tamriel then colonize that piece of coast, so to north high rock/skyrim
>>
>>277598
Oy. Are we gonna haev a problem ere u cheeky gob?

The Jarl of Falkreath will deem himself High King when possible.
>>
Forgot to roll
>>
>>277602
U wa m8 im just trying to get me a colony on high rock to go colonize soltsheim for me m8
>>
>>277626
Then steer clear of skyrim ya cheeky busstard!
>>
>>277634
is the mupdate underway
also how long will Ropheric take
>>
>>277641
Ropheric will take two turns. I'll start working on the mupdate in about 15 mins, then I'm gonna do dinner after it's posted.
>>
>>277650
Okay, also can u or someone else roll 4 me? i have no idea what Im doing wrong but it doesnt seem to work
>>
Rolled 2797 (1d10000)

>>277683
just put dice+1d10000 in the options field. sometimes it bugs out for me too.

Mupdate is delayed, btw, I'll eat first. Sorry, not up to me.
>>
Rolled 155 (1d10000)

>>277078
Not awake. Gmt-6 remember? Expand south with the force of 1000 raging suns
>>
>>277151
I find this most acceptable. Shall we commence this dig?
>>
Rolled 7104 (1d10000)

>>277750
Would you mind letting me make up for lost time?
>>
>>277772
he probably will, i missed two mupdates so he let me take two actions
>>
Rolled 1195 (1d10000)

>>277545
DESTROY THE DAEDRA
RECLAIM OUR LAND
COLONIZE EVEN FURTHER
WE OWN SUMMERSET
>>
>>277772
I don't like to do this, generally, but I'm feeling kind. You get one more roll.
>>
>>277821
>>
Rolled 7175 (1d10000)

>>277828
Weird, it didn't let me roll. Guess I must have done it wrong. *shrug*
>>
>>277712
thnx, yeah I know on my phone it doesn't work but it does on my pc..
>>
Last hinder, folks, need to change computers. Gonna take a short while but after that you'll have mupdates.
>>
>>277896
oh boy oh boy oh boy
>>
>>277911
golly gee gosh im so excited.

ores and hammers.
>>
File: Ruin.jpg (110KB, 700x648px)
Ruin.jpg
110KB, 700x648px
>>277917
jolly gee gosh i can't wait until i have my very own
robot armies
>>
>>277951
do you want borg? because that's how you get borg.
>>
>>277951
>REEEEEEEE
>ROBOT UPRISING NOW
I guarantee this is going to happen
>>
Rolled 1954 (1d10000)

We still stand undaunted! WE MARCH TOWARDS OUR ULTIMATE GOAL THE IMPERIAL CITY!
>>
the machines are designed to enforce, act upon, and preserve the will of the high senschal, they don't have the mental capacity to do otherwise, besides, i plan on researching a way to bind the souls of select troops to these centurions. they serve the protectorate now, for the glory of the dwemer has been reembursed in us via holy technology
>>
>>278070
Ayyyy. Finally. Be careful though. I got a trip for reinforcing the city.
>>
>>278081

The Alliance was made to deseat the sitting emperor and reinstate the Elder Council as the head of the imperial city,
>>
>>278118
What alliance did you make with who?
>>
File: giphy.gif (611KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
611KB, 500x300px
>>278081
also, I missed you Linden <3
>>
>>278118
Isn't the reason why the entire Imperium flocked to me because they hated how you just pounced on the imperial city and declared yourself as emperor.?
>>
>>278151
Well obviously not every Imperial hates me. I do have the most powerful Empire at this time I think.
>>
>>278158
you may have your armies, but i have the will of the people behind me!
>>
>>278167
We will see how far that gets you
>>
i know unrelated by dude, press F for reepect,
Anton Yelchin form Star Trek just died.
>>
Rolled 5637 (1d10000)

>>277545

Aww man OP I had work can you allow some makeup turns ????

anyways we will allow the elves to settle lands under our control, but under the condition they must build a city and pledge their undying loyalty and trust to the throne. We receive taxes from them, as we are allowed use of their armies.

Expand in Hammerfell.
>>
>>278187
RIP Anton, Shatner is some sort of Jewish Life-Force Goblin sucking the life out of everyone who's ever touched Star Trek.
>>
>>278185
don't worry mate, I have a plan

I'll cut a path towards the city, conquering the settlements in the way. Then I plan to consolidate my forces in front of the imperial city's gates.
>>
>>278206
You will literally never get the city
>>
>>278195
>Damn it this entire Risk I have had to deal with internal conflict that prevents me from expanding
>>
>>278222
i had to spend seven years for good technology.
all you have are a bunch of muslim elves
>>
File: mapfix5.png (499KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
mapfix5.png
499KB, 2360x1284px
Turn ?2

In the Imperial city, there is rumors of a great architect, the likes of which has never been seen before in this world. He completely rebuilds the capital from the top down, save for the tower. With the new capital that can last sieges for many many years without problem, and has a massive defensive capability (+6 for defense of city if threatend), the trading capacity of the city also grows rapidly. This trading bonus gives benefit to all who trade with the Second empire, as well as the empire itself. (+2t perma for all trading partners and holders of the city)

As the Count attempts to approach the city, his men are caught by deadly guerilla fighters along the road. They are forced to retreat against partisan activity, which is seen as a shameful display.

In Morrowind, a strange wind brews. The old Dwemer technology has been given life. 6 Centurions now stand at your behest. You can give them any orders you want, but your plans of giving them a soldiers personality is as of yet impossible. These are colossal things however, and will annhialate any foes in their path, it is predicted. (+15t until they are lost in any way) The blacksmiths also try to discover ways to create two handed dwemer swords. They're results are not great, however. There is also a city being built, albeit slowly, with low-technology dwemer grunt workers researched by the archeologists on their off-time. The city is said to be built in the style of old Dwemer fashion.

Some Naga eventually warm up to joining the Junta army, but they are few in numbers (+1t for two turns) The Junta holds the encircled troops encircled, and gains small amounts of land in the southern regions.

Yokuda starts colonising the northern regions of Tamriel, reportedly at the shigrin of the Jarl of Falkreath.The Redguards are not happy with the cold, but uphold their duty to colonise the region all the same.

In Valenwood, expansion is given great accost, with costs being accounted for for new settlers of the land.

The Daedra are also being pushed back in ever increasing numbers, and are now almost completely destroyed in the regions.

The Altmer settle in Alikr land, expanding their land by a great deal. They provide with taxes for the coffers (+2t permanent), but the people under them are growing restless. They promise to build a new city, which will be built within 3 years. They ask for assistance in supplies, however, to build the city. To ensure its sucess.
>>
Last one for a while, folks. Sorry to keep leaving you like this but my gainz are crying. Gym time soon. I'll be checking posts from my phone though.
>>
Rolled 3779 (1d10000)

>>278251
Jealous at their unparalleled advancement and Furious at the lack of concern and assistance offered by the Yokuda, The Guild advises the remaining Daedra where to strike them from, pointing our their weak spots and their frontier communities. (Obviously the Yokuda can't retaliate to this because they don't know that we've done it, they'd need to find this out on their own)

The Guild banishes the last of the Daedra to oblivion, and focuses with a mad determination on rapid expansion and growth.
>>
>>278268
Forgot name.
>>
Rolled 2763 (1d10000)

>>278243
The Nagan Rebellion must be put down, subject them to division and conquering.
>>
Rolled 8407 (1d10000)

>>278243
Capture that pocket of men to the west and continue to invade in the west.
>>
>>278295
Forget my new bonus
>>
Rolled 3812 (1d10000)

>>278243
Colonize solstheim, or at least part of it
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>278243
Sail south to Bosmer and establish a colony on the southern coast.
>>
Rolled 7393 (1d10000)

>>278334
shit messed up let me reroll
>>
File: Cinerators 008.jpg (110KB, 851x638px) Image search: [Google]
Cinerators 008.jpg
110KB, 851x638px
Rolled 2270 (1d10000)

whilst Ropheric is being constructed i would like to engage further developments in dwemer technology.

Using the Codex, our newly written "bible" to the dwarven machines, the protectorate puts work in motion to develop human operated mechanical suits of armour along the lines of pic related.
>>
File: UlrydenArmor 1copy.jpg (94KB, 1600x438px) Image search: [Google]
UlrydenArmor 1copy.jpg
94KB, 1600x438px
some more pic relateds>>278343
>>
File: POMCinerators.jpg (103KB, 800x504px)
POMCinerators.jpg
103KB, 800x504px
>>278343
>>278351
>>
Rolled 7151 (1d10000)

>>278295
I'll Meet the incoming force in a river crossing and set up a trap.
>>
>>278243
just a quick question, in the lore of the elder scrolls, Solstheim is part of skyrim. but, in 4E 16, it becomes part of morrowind, im not entirely sure on the time our RP is taking place in, so is Solstheim part of Morrowind or skyrim?
>>
also, we need some structure to this risk, We don't know what constitute a success, OP can decide if a roll is sucessful or not using arbitrary terms, It wouldn't be a problem normally but if Op is part of the game aswell, then It makes it kinda unfair.

Just tell us op, is higher better or lower better?
>>
>>278371
When colonizing, higher is better. When doing an action, higher is better
>>
>>278373
I'll wait for op's decision, unless you have op on the phone right now telling you how the system works. because a past post said that he just decides it on a random basis.
>>
>>278373
>>278371
he was talking about generally winning the game i think.
personally I'd like it if this was just an RP that ended whenever.
>>
>>278390
winning the game? how? we need atleast a bit of structure.
>>
>>278387
Calm down babe. That is just what I observed. I could be wrong
>>
Higher is better. Dubs 4 are better than a 9 though. Generally <6 = bad in varying degrees, 6 = allright, then better progressively. Depending on the implications of the roll, its difficulty. In a very difficult situation, only a 0 might be acceptable. 0 is also highest below dubs. Dubs are all kinds of dubs.
>>
Also, I suggest we end the game when we all agree to. I probably can't play past the 25th, but we're gonna need a new thread first.
>>
I would like to expand to the west along the coast
>>
just needed to change the title :)
also I've decided to name my centurions
1. Nod
2. Voyager
3. Ruin
4. Conquest
5. Titan
6. Glory

>>278439
also op is solstheim part of skyrim or morrowind
>>
>>278480
I thought I made Solstheim its own thing? Nevertheless, it is, and gives +2.
>>
>>278490
Hey OP, I was wondering if I could have some extra territories from all the mupdates I missed.
It sucks being like 20 tiles AND in a war im at equals with
>>
>>278490
well in the lore around 4E the island is given to morrowind by the jarl of skyrim or some shit and i was afraid I'd have to evict the children of yokuda from the island so that i could seize all of the world.

also i would like this to go on longer than 25 turns, that just seems too short for anything interesting. besides, as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>278505
Again I don't like doing this.
Last time.
You get one extra roll.
>>
>>278505
You could catch up on 1 or 2 I think
>>
>>278519
As I say, the 25th of June.
>>
Rolled 1375 (1d10000)

>>278522
thanks dude, missed a lot due to fucked up sleeping schedules
>>
>>278529
That's allright. I just don't like having to pander and keep track. I understand the difficulties though.
>>
>>278540
working on the mupdate?
>>
>>278834
I think he is somewhere
>>
>>278882
Just got to my new computer. Work starts now, but will probably be faster than before.
>>
Rolled 7579, 187 = 7766 (2d10000)

>>278974
Woopsy daisy with the #
Roll for Naga and Daedra
>>
Rolled 9339 (1d10000)

the Jarl of Falkreath declares that he will now focus on his expansion in Skyrim, rather than Cyrodiil. For the time being.
>>
Rolled 5882 (1d10000)

NEXT TURN

The Guards Guild in the Summerset Isles are sucessful in banishing the last of the daedra. The guild had previously tried to talk with the daedra, but only got muffled grunts in response. Nevertheless, the daedra are banished and the threat subsides. In a climactic final battle, the hero takes two arrows to his chest before falling. With his last breath,he utters the phrase 'Gods beware the guild'. A few surrounding areas are greatful for the liberation, and volunteer to join the Guild.

The Naga finally break the stranglehold which the Junta has placed on them, but it is too little too late. Their brothers have starved or deserted from the pocket, and they gain little land anyway. The fight, however, rages on. The spirited Junta sees this victory as a reason to continue their fight. (+4t while at war with Naga. Please write it in your name or I WILL forget it). The Junta also end up commiting to a reoffensive, taking the Naga on the surprise and taking back lands lost.

In Cyrodiil, all seems lost for the count Strongheart. His people are losing ever hope. A failed trap leads to a heavy loss of his forces, and a heavy blow has been dealt to him as the Second Empire continues their expansion. However, in Kvatch, there is tale of an extraordinary person with a patriotic spirit. Some call him dragon-man, others 'burly'. For now, he is a local legend, but the people seem drawn to him as a mythical being.

The Jarl of falkreath gets a great host of northern lords under his banner during his recent political campaign. His habit of hosting mead-feasts and boar hunts are growing very popular it seems. However, with the intensity of the boar hunts, the boar population of Whiterun hold dies out, leaving little food for certain hunter inhabitants (-2t for two turns). He orders the building of the city of Whiterun on the plains of the horse-merchants, near the old skyforge.

The Reguards are ever eager in their colonisation. The Children of Yokuda attempt to colonise Solstheim, but are beaten back by angry waves of Skaal. They seem to use unheard of natural magic to defend their homeland. It will require more investment to conquer Solstheim! Or, perhaps, friendly manouvers need be made. Your call.

The Alikr are also expanding, with colonies being established on the southern coast of Valenwood. The Bosmer are by now used to outsiders colonising their coastline, and as such they quickly adapt by setting up their own shops and wares to sell. The Redguard merchants, however, get basically bought out, as the local populace prefers to help their own. (-3t permanent until dealt with).

In Morrowind, researchers are desperately trying to perfect and recreate dwemer armor.

Cont.
>>
File: Owncomp0.png (424KB, 2360x1284px)
Owncomp0.png
424KB, 2360x1284px
>>279117
The solution they come up with is the brainfart of a genius! There now exists powered suits of armor for the protectorates forces, which are extremely tough (altough slightly cumbersome), and also have a built in electrical saw on their one hand. With this armor, the Protectorates forces are the most frightening in all of Tamriel. Save, perhaps, the mother of the Emperor. (+4t permanent)
>>
File: Owncomp0.png (425KB, 2360x1284px)
Owncomp0.png
425KB, 2360x1284px
>>279121
Forgot to add the name of the new town by the new nobles amongst the Alikr. What was the old one named btw?
>>
>>278408
I have a deal for you, Count. Do you wosh to hear me out?
>>
Rolled 4419 (1d10000)

>>279121
The Alikr are asked to withdraw, and thanked lavishly for their assistance.

The guild seeks to expand across the sea and into Valenwood, and also further into the Isles. 60\40 split.
>>
Rolled 1892 (1d10000)

>>279134
Wipe out the Naga Filth
>>
Rolled 1048, 522 = 1570 (2d10000)

Roll for Naga and Daedra
>>
Rolled 2802 (1d10000)

>>279174
Woops, forgot that daedra weren't alive. Reroll for Naga so I have no bias in choice.
>>
>>279179
I'll wait a few more for Count and then I will do my action
>>
>>279214
Yeah I might not do another tonight if there's too much delay in the responses. Should have one up early tommorow morning though. I'd say I'll wait another hour.
>>
>>279229
I hope he didn't abandon it lol
>>
>>279261
Lets hope not, he might stand a chance here lol
>>
>>279265
Well I have a deal with him that might save his ass
>>
Rolled 5208 (1d10000)

>>279265
Wether he is eating or not, I am going to do my move. I want to scour my empire for any hidden ruins
>>
>>279261
has ropheric been completed?
>>
>>279616
I don't fucking know lol
>>
>>279650
whoops, that was meant for op.>>279265
>>
Rolled 1883 (1d10000)

well anyways. this turn im going to send ships up to solstheim to set up colonies
>>
>>279650
>>279265
>>279152
anyone still here? or are we closing up for tnoight?
>>
>>279797
Well everyone else must have had something to do. OP left I think
>>
alright well it doens't look like anything will be happening tonight, ill see you later sweet anons. might be a bit late but when i come back I'll see if i can use my actoins from any mupdates i miss
>>
>>280145
Alright. Sweet dreams faggot.
>>
Rolled 881 (1d10000)

I want to keep expanding west
>>
>>280203
So close to trips
>>
>>280612
I tried.
>>
Rolled 2054 (1d10000)

The children of yokuda go to solstheim with the finest wood and other fancy stuff, they give it to the people who live there, and say that an allience could grant them other things, the children only want to make it their lands but will not take that much from the people they will also protect them if solstheim is ever to be invaded
>>
Rolled 3072 (1d10000)

Roll for my own continued expansion in skyrim
>>
>>281527
When can we expect a mupdate?
>>
>>281564
Right now

>>281565
>>281565
>>281565
>>281565

NEW THREAD, GUYS AND GALS
>>
[Spoiler]saved[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 769
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.