[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan happenings thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 459
Thread images: 74

File: homepage.jpg (83KB, 762x479px) Image search: [Google]
homepage.jpg
83KB, 762x479px
Old thread is dead.
Talk about what unusual events are happening on your home board and in 4chan in general.
>>
>>335967
Dunno if it was covered last thread:
Hiro clarifies his stance on webm with sound:
>>333573
>But if someone think like "I don want to wait to upload on youtube.", it would not the problem I have to solve.
>You may make a temporary account on dailymotions or youtube, then paste your link on 4chan.
>>
>>335984
It might be for the best, we can just use pomf clones for audio stuff.
>>
>>335984
I guess no man can truly be 100% based.
>>
>>336953
Huh? That's been there for as long as I can remember. Pretty sure that isn't new.
>>
>>336953
That's not new tho
>>
In other news /qa/ has become even more of 4chan feedback / /q/2.0 than it was before
>>
File: ilikeitthoughmyself.png (437KB, 1421x588px) Image search: [Google]
ilikeitthoughmyself.png
437KB, 1421x588px
I may have overreacted.
>>
>>337666
I don't know why people mind. Personally I stick to threads like this, and I find the board pretty great atm.
>>
The mods have started openly banning blatant /pol/ shitposting on /tv/

>>>/tv/62608281
>>
>>337771
this. the metaposting on this board is sometimes very informative.
>>
File: 1422081908244.png (126KB, 335x424px) Image search: [Google]
1422081908244.png
126KB, 335x424px
>>337771
You weren't here before Hiro's Q&A, right? Because anyone who is here for at least 4 months would complain about /qa/'s situation.
>>
/co/ threads that I will be avoiding
>Jessica Jones
>Anything DCCU related except for the Batman v Superman threads, can't miss the tears when the movie comes out
>the daily Man of Steel thread
>weekly Marvel storytimes
>Doctor Strange threads
You know why and you know who you are. I hate you people
>>
>>337771
It's a meme. Most of the people that repeat it weren't even here before Hiro's Q&A.
>>
>>337949
>You know why and you know who you are. I hate you people
I don't browse /co/ habitually, so I don't. But you aroused my interest.
Could you explain please, anon-senpai?
>>
>>337864
this used to be a secret club.
>>
>>337864
>>338007
Shh, every time you talk about how comfy the old /qa/ was it makes the shitposters want to stick around more.
>>
>>338019
Yeah now it's a Begging board.
>>
>>337824
>mods publicly ban guy over semi-irrelevant joke
>thread becomes giant shitpost fest
this is why public bans are generally an awful idea
>>
Why is /qa/ so fast now?

I don't like it
>>
/vg/ is still infested with ERP faggots, not hope in sight.
>>
>>>/s4s/3901379
>>
I noticed the image featured in the /trash/ sticky is a screencap of a /s4s/ thread:
https://4ch.be/s4s/thread/3885617/
>>
Did the (You) get removed?
>>
>>338041
THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN' ANO'
>>
>>338216
No.
>>
>>338216
LET ME SEE

>>338221
HELLO (YOU)
>>
>>338221
>>338224
>>338227
HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW
WORKS FOR ME
>>
>>338224
>>338227

Damn, just didn't show up on a couple of my replies for some reason. Never mind then.
>>
>>337676
Don't worry, it's justified if it's anything like the guy spamming "I really enjoyed this anime but Lain is autistic etc. etc." threads on /a/. Every week for a fucking year.
>>
>>337983
The Jessica Jones threads:
>C U C K
>BBC
>Bendis?
>STRONK INDEPINDENT WOMYN
>SO EDGY
>Why isnt he purple?

The daily Man of Steel thread
>MAN OF MURDER
>not muh
>Marveldrone
>DCuc k

threads about current marvel comics
>SJW
>C U C K
>tumblr
>/pol/
>/co/mblr
>not muh
>tumblr
>/co/mblr
>tumblr
>reddit
>tumblr

Doctor Strange threads
>magic isnt science!
>yes it is!

The constant back and forths are retarded and I want everyone who takes the bait to kill themselves. It's literally the same shit every single time
>>
>>338026
The thread was shit to begin with
>>
4chan fucking up real bad for loading pages for anyone else
>>
>>338379
Like how? Been having a problem for a couple of days with post sections lagging behind when scrolling and becoming black boxes for a few seconds.
>>
>>338379
me
>>
>>338379
Could try disabling the Skype Click to Call extension if you have it enabled for god knows what reason.
I recall there being a thread on /g/ talking about how it massively slows down loading threads on 4chan.
>>
>>335984
this is a fine solution, although it kind of defeats the image sharing purposes of /tv/ and other webm boards
>>
Threads about the holocaust on /his/ get autosaged....but not deleted.

Can janitors autosage threads? Seems like a mod would just delete it.
>>
>>337676
I wanna talk about music with the /lit/ guys sometimes desu
>>
>>338452
from what I've seen there's a surprising overlap with /mu/ even though /mu/ comes off as """ ironic""" late teens to early twenties dudes and /lit/ are elitists in their thirties
so I'd expect /mu/ with more folk, jazz and elitism and less memes
>>
>>338147
>Please delete this thread before you are banned.
>mod ends up using image for a sticky
Frogposter BTFO
>>
>>338379
4chan has been randomly dying for 1-2 minute lapses for me. I think it's because I have two ISPs but it may be the site
>>
>>338642
It's the site. I had a couple cloudflare error messages myself and it specifies which it is.
>>
>>338026
public bans have always induced shitpost fests though
>>
>>338534
A lot of /mu/ came over to /lit/, presumably because they were very elitist art boards. But it's usually been the case that /lit/ was more articulate and better taste in nearly every field of art you presented to it. Rosy glasses, that's all it probably is, though.
>>
>>>/trash/100000
>>
man, I wish /s4s/ was still here
>>
>>340695
nice try swaglord
>>
Why is there a picture of the space shuttle on the homepage?
>>
>>340792
>being this new
>>
>>340792
>slowpoke.jpg
Been there for some time now and even the longcat edit it is around a week old.
People speculated it was because he thought it looked cool. The longcat edit came from this thread
http://desustorage.org/qa/post/328958/
>>
>>340762
They were pretty much replaced by /pol/ leaking again. Though it does encourage everyone to keep shitting on /pol/, which is always a plus.
>>
/v/ is having a meltdown after Cloud from FF7 was announced for Smash.

Also Dragon Quest fans are rejoicing after DQ 7 and 8 were announced for localisation.

Oh and Hyrule Warriors has a female Link called Linkle now.
>>
>>341026
>Oh and Hyrule Warriors has a female Link called Linkle now.
what
>>
>>341028
Yup, quite the odd direct I must admit.

>>>/v/316399309
>>
File: linkle.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
linkle.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>341028
I just couldn't believe my eyes the last few moments of the direct.
>>
>>341033
Holy shit, oficial rule 63.
>What if Zelda was a girl
>>
>>341033
>literally Lucina 2.0: Link edition
Worst part are people bitching about "muh SJW boogeyman", when this is the most shameless waifubait shit i've seen in a while, i bet 5 bucks smash is going to have something related to her
>everybody ignoring the fact that Tetra, Toon Link, the fucking King and Majora's fucking mask are also playable because "muh new waifu"
>>
A rare Hiro appeared on the Bundesliga thread on /sp/
>>
/film/ when
>>
>>341071
link?
>>341073
>Wanting another /aco/
>>
>>341071
Surprising to see him there, his first post doesn't even really seem like him
>>
>>341039
I've seen he whole SJW very sparce, it looks like someone is baiting to be honest.
>>
>>341071
>>341077
>>>/sp/63487207
>>
>>341096
he just made his own thread

>>>/sp/63508665
>>
>>341127
>Hiro trying to keep /sp/ ontopic
I'm dying here, how can someone be such a gigantic newfag but be so based at the same time?
>>
>>341131
he seems like a nice fella
>>
>>341127
>Sandwich threads
>Ass threads
>Car pursueb owls
>Those sticky screenshots
And here I thought people exaggerated when they said /sp/ stands for Shitposting.
>>
>>341155
kinda of makes of feel glad about your own board doesn't?
>>
>>341160
It sounds a little fun at first, but it must be a nightmare on the long run.
>>
>>341167
yeah, shitposting and seriousposting/autism are like some weird yin yang thing, you need both to have fun
>>
>>341155
I just don't see why they want to be more like /b/ with sports. Since that is the route they are going with with allowing offtopic shit. People are even saying to just remove the mods, which I am sure will let the board prosper and not drown in shit.
>>
>>341174
freedom of speech i guess, maybe its better than the other extreme with a board full of people who can't get a joke and nazi mods who delete anything offtopic looking
>>
>>341127
A long as he doesn't come for /int/
>>
>>341176
>freedom of speech
Couldn't they just go to other boards to talk about the other things? Like sandwiches on /ck/ and ass on /s/ etc.
The board is meant for sports and topics related to them afterall.
>>
>>341179
Just you wait.
>List of boards changed or influenced by Hiro:
/a/
/his/
/lit/
/sp/

/aco/ and /trash/ were created under his domain, but probably my mods.

Am I missing something?
>>
>>341180
That's what i meant though, some people just want freedom to talk about whatever they want, simply because its more fun to talk about those subjects on the same thread or same board, look at how /v/ loves to have offtopic discussion, there is a reason why mods rarely delete those threads even if they are obvious offtopic shit, people find that fun, and if the board started being more ontopic people would just complain and leave because "no fun allowed", at the end it all comes to how the community behaves, this is why, as much as /v/ wants more and more rules to delete cancer, it will never happen because this would only decrease the freedom of speech and bring the board closer to other forums, or even reddit
>>
>>341181
I'm just afraid he'll shut down the /int/ generals

>/lit/
I missed this
What'd he do?
>>
>>341184
You say that, but when does offtopic become too far? As there has to be a line where shit just gets too much for the board right? If you say when someone complains, then that won't work as will always be someone who will probably complain.
>>
>>341186
>I'm just afraid he'll shut down the /int/ generals
Being from /mlp/, i find hilarious how much /int/ complains about, what? 8 generals? But i kinda of agree, there is no point on keeping them around
>>
>>341186
philosophy got split, it's allowed on both /his/ and /lit/ now
>>
>>341186
Since /his/ is also about humanities, all philosophy threads were being redirected from /lit/ to there.
So Hiro went there and talked to them about it.
Now philosophy is still allowed on /lit/, but only if it's based on literature.
/lit/fags said it always have been like this, so nothing really changed, but a word from the admin just cancels any shitstorm that could happen because of it.

In the end, every philosophy, even the ones that are just anons thinking bullshit out loud, go on /his/; and the philosophy that is actually written on some book can be discussed on /lit/.

After it /lit/ praised Hiro and made a thread making poems about him and yadda yadda.
>>
>>341188
>but when does offtopic become too far?
When the offtopic becomes the focus of the board rather than the ontopic, when people ONLY go there for offtopic material rather than just doing that because they are bored or something, in that case, enforcing the rules could indeed help, but it would need to be a very stealth operation, so the community wouldn't notice, autosaging offtopic threads and using /trash/ for the worst scenarios would be a good start, but i am not from /sp/ so i am just throwing ideas around here
>>
>>341196
>when people ONLY go there for offtopic material rather than just doing that because they are bored or something
I get the feeling that is becoming the case in some of the generals in /sp/. It isn't so bad when something is on, but when it is off season or when something isn't being played then it seems the threads are only alive because there is no new content to talk about.
Is kinda the same problem with generals on all boards and maybe that is part of the root of the problem? People need to realise that they don't need to have an active thread up 24/7.
>>
>>341199
I wish more boards did what /co/ does with their generals, when a specific show is on hiatus, the generals related to that are instantly moved to /trash/ or just deleted, since most of them are your usual circlejerk of pedos and tripfags with barely and ontopic discussion, this really helps with opening space for more threads, the problem is how make the same logic be applied to other boards like /int/ or /mlp/, since their generals don't really have a time to be on or off, a solution o thought about was weekly threads like the ones we have back on /mlp/, some character focused ones that are mostly image dumps but have some good discussion due to people dumping everything once a week rather than being a bumpfest the whole week, maybe this could be applied to other boards, but there is never a universal solution for this kinda of stuff
>>
>>341199
>People need to realise that they don't need to have an active thread up 24/7
This is certainly a damn problem with generals. What's worse is that for some reason people seem to want to make everything a general now. Over on /co/ there's generals for shows and honestly they're shite. They just incite the same shitposting over and over.
Why can't we just have threads made when OP wants to discuss something or has a point rather than just for the damn sake of having a thread?
Moot was right when he said generals are basically chat rooms
>>
>>341199
Yes.
That's EXACTLY the problem of generals.
No one cares if discussion about something is kept to a single thread, but keeping the chain alive after there's nothing new to discuss always result in circlejerking. No exceptions.
>>
>>341204
>mostly image dumps
Is a problem with a lot generals.
Ends up as
>no one is posting so I better just do an image dump to keep the thread alive
Is fine if it is new content, but if it is all reposts all the time then it really isn't doing the thread any good.
Wish mods would clamp down on that shit when they being really blatant about it.
>>
File: 1445568785774.jpg (47KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445568785774.jpg
47KB, 439x480px
>>341026
>linkle
Surely they could have thought of a better name than Linkle
>>
>>341206
>What's worse is that for some reason people seem to want to make everything a general now.
In a perfect world making a general board would solve this as it cleans up the original board, but /vg/ proves that it doesn't as it just makes a board full of stale shit. While /v/ still has basically pseudo generals anyways.
Not sure what the ideal solution really is though. Limit the amount of threads a certain topic can have a week? But that has its own problems.
>>
>>341214
image dumps are just part of the problem, the biggest one by far is the fact that so many generals are exactly the same shit, for /mlp/ at least, there is a really simple solution to the general problem:

All one character (or group) focused generals become weekly threads, this has been proven effective in keeping things fresh and not making the thread a bumpfest

All concept focused generals are going to be merged together as much as possible, rather than 2 different generals for /ss/ and mature, you can just make a "age difference general" to summon up the whole concept

Prompt threads are going to be deleted on sight depending of the subject, before making a prompt you're advised to check the catalog to make sure the concept you want to see a story about already has a general about it, if not, they you're allowed to make a thread about that, but stories that have no purpose but "Anon fucks (X) character" are going to be moved to the AiE general

This is my solution to my home board, do you guys have anything in mind for your own boards?
>>
>>341223
Yeah there's not really a solution other than heavy moderating I guess
>>
>>341225
I don't actually mind character generals at all. They're a good source of images and a bit of discussion here and there but I can't say I ever visit them very frequently to know if they're just reposts or not.
In terms of making everything a general, I remembering thinking that about the Sirens general we have there. Didn't make sense at all to me and I just didn't understand why there was a general or a need for one but I look now and they're somehow on 100+ threads.
>>
>>341218
The idea of Linkle has existed for a while too, so it's weird that they didn't come up with something better by the time they implemented her for real.
>>
>>341225
It is harder for /a/ as each of the seasonal shows are obviously different from each other. same with the big manga generals as well.
They mostly get really bad after 5 or so days after an ep/chapter has aired/released because of the no new content problem.
The only real way to help would be to just have a cut off or thread limit for a show/manga in a week, but that at the same time seems quite draconian.
Can't think of much else other than what >>341226 said.
Oh and generals for shows that have finished should just be purged outright as they really get terrible really fast. Example being the constant Yahari threads before they finally stopped being up 24/7 a short while ago.
>>
>>341218
I was honestly expecting the blue haired girl to be Zelda's equivalent of Rosalina, the fresh new thing being pushed as main character, Linkle is a really retarded concept, even a CDi parody joke character could have been a better choice
>>
About the general issue, do you guys think a general checkbox option when creating new threads could help somehow? The problem with generals is how they cover the first pages, and while in some cases can help against mindless shitposting by burying it, are nothing but a big waste of space and can legit ruin discussion by also burying regular threads, what i am trying to suggest is a checkbox to mark your thread as a general, and add an option to filter all generals for those who don't want to see them, or at least to add them their own space on the catalog or mark them so we can tell them appart from regular threads
>>
>>341238
Problem is hiding them doesn't make them go away. They end up breeding their own mini culture zone and memes and then they begin to leak to other parts of the board over time.
Your solution would basically be a band aid to cover up the problem. Is kinda like making a pseudo generals board expect it is still part of the original board, and /vg/ has shown us a generals board it isn't the ideal solution.
>>
>>>/asp/
Has been renamed to Alternative Sports and Wrestling now
>>
>>341249
Oh shit
>>
>>341234
I don't really mind generals when something is still getting content.
The threads 5+ days after the last airing might seen repetitive at first, but there's always that one guy that still haven't watched the newest episode so it's not hurtful.
What really kills me is the generals that keep after the show is over.
After we finally got rid of Monsterfags from /a/ they come back at full force because of that recent Monster Musume anime. At least they haven't reached the point of full threads of nothing but writing fanfiction yet.

The least offensive kind of general I can think of are the weekly threads, like the Yuyushiki ones.
They feel less like a general and more like a thread by a bunch of really big fans.
Still, a general is a general. It's been so much time since Yuyushiki aired they should be better making a thread every two weeks now.
[spoiler]S2 never.[/spoiler]

>>341249
The absolute madman.
>>
>>341249
M A D M A N
>>
File: 1429726759680.jpg (40KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1429726759680.jpg
40KB, 500x540px
>>>/asp/759519
>>
>>341258
I love how casual he is about everything, you can tell next year people will start acting like he is some know tripfag rather than the freakin admin
>>
>>341137
I actually get a little offended whenever I see people insulting him when he posts. That never happened with Moot.
>>
As someone from /a/, I hope /sp/ and /asp/ have the patience to talk things out with Hiro.
It seems he really loves to change how stuff works at users' request, but if you have really long, explained conversations with him everything ends up coming out fine for the better.
We had to talk with him for 8+ hours just to solve the nipple breakdown and it ended up the same way it was before, except now spoiling images is a official strategy instead of a workaround.
>>
>>>/asp/759639
Get ready, /tv/.
>>
>>341271
True, Hiro is a newfag, his Q&A was the proof he didn't knew shit about this place besides the golden age stuff like old ass memes and chanology, part of the reason why Hiro isn't around accepting ANY complaint is because the elder mods are telling him to not do that, he also seems to be visiting different boards to get the "feel" of them, which is why he seems to be everywhere, i am not worried about him to be honest, he seems to know what he is doing, i just hope he doesn't get his hands dirty by selling us like moot did
>>
File: 1422265834848[1].png (323KB, 1578x773px) Image search: [Google]
1422265834848[1].png
323KB, 1578x773px
>>341267
>That never happened with Moot
Did you never see his posts? /a/ were rather fond of him but it happened plenty of times. Moot founded this place though, he's used to this shit and knows the ins and outs so I doubt it bugged him whatsoever.
Hard to tell with Hiro because of the language barrier

This /asp/ Wrestling thing does seem a bit of a mess at the moment, wonder how it'll play out
>>
>>341282
No, I mean it never happened that I was offended when Moot got insulted.
>>
>>341282
>that cap
>zoomed posts
>zoomed reaction images
God dammit, this pisses me off so much
>>
>>341281
I think the mods have more liberty now.
moot's last orders might have been "Don't change anything while I'm gone", but now Hiro just wants to do any change needed to improve the site.
I'm sure the idea of creating /trash/ wasn't his, the triumviratum might just be behind the curtains in some new changes and additions to the site.
>>
>>341285
Yeah I know, it irked me too but was the only one I could find in the time

It's a mess though
>>
>>341282
>Hard to tell with Hiro because of the language barrier
Hiro created 2ch and Niconico of all places.
He has been made fun nationally on Japan because of his big lips and the whole selling data fiasco.
Calling him a faggot isn't any novelty to him.
>>
>>341284
Ah right sorry m8
Don't worry, Hiro can take it
Hopefully
>>
>>341287
Actually, people suggested him /trash/ here before, are the mods even more influential now? It seems like they are just enforcing the rules while the actual changes are decided by the community, which is how its supposed to work, but i fear listening to biased opinions can really backfire things, like all these new boards being created, years of no change made people grow used to how things work, and suddendly losing content or being forced to adapt can really ruin a board
>>
>>341291
See I knew those things, but he just seems so damn clueless when it comes to 4chan it makes you second guess yourself
>>
Someone is shitting up my homeboard demanding that flags and IDs be taken off /pol/. I don't know why people think they can openly associate with that board and then think anybody is going to want to listen to them on any issue.
>>
>>341298
What board are you from?
>Removing flags
But they are the reason why bantering exists in the first place, even if they got removed we would just have more tripfags and people pretending to be from other cunts, and we already have to deal with proxies which aren't that bad because they are only used for shitposting, are you talking about /pol/ ?
>>
>>341258
It's weird, whenever Hiro posts 1/2 the replies are replies to what he actually says, 1/3 are either "ZOMG I LOVE YOU HIRO" or "FUCK YOU FUCKING MOOK" and 1/6 are just unrelated requests like "delete /pol/".
>>
>>341295
I don't know, I'm having a blast with the way things are going.
We're in a state of constant change where Hiro can appear in your board any day and ask you for changes.
The sense of insecurity and chaos is really entertaining for me, who have been living in a static 4chan for so long now.
>>
>>341301
>what board are you from?
/qa/
>are you talking about /pol/?
I sure am, that's why I clearly said I was talking about /pol/ in my post.
>>
Also, it seems Hiro is in France right now
>>
>>>/asp/760168
There's no way my little admin can bring this much banter.
>>
>>341309
oh, don't bother with people asking stupid shit here, they are usually newfags who only discovered this board recently and think this is /q/, they think Hiro puts this board on a pedestal and spamming it will somehow get their brilliant ideas noticed, just ignore
>I sure am, that's why I clearly said I was talking about /pol/ in my post.
Sorry, i didn't noticed, what is exactly the issue related to the flags? False flagging? Unequal treatment based on where you came from because "muh mustard race"? People from X country being laughed out of threads and not having their arguments put on the same level as everybody else?
>>
File: 1443702589785.jpg (18KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443702589785.jpg
18KB, 247x250px
>>341310
What the fuck's he doing there? This is an outrage!
>>
File: 1446567766196.png (731KB, 754x733px) Image search: [Google]
1446567766196.png
731KB, 754x733px
>>341298
you sound like a kuck who got btfo, maybe don't have such shit political opinions next time senpai
>>
>>341298
>>341309
>having /qa/ as a homeboard
Why?
>>
>>341324
WHAT'S YOUR HOMEBOARD HOMESLICE?
>>
>>341316
How does he do it? Clueless and confused in one post, Bantersauras Rex in the next
>>
allow loli on all boards
>>
>>341335
THIS IS A CONVINCING POST
>>
>>341335
Except that it is illegal in most countries. If it is just on /b/ and/or /l/ it is easy to avoid
>>
>>341347
thank you

>>341357
FUCK OFF LOSER GROW A PAIR
>>
>>341204
Why was that all just one sentence.
>>
>>341225
>Start an incredibly subjective enforcement by a moderation staff that has no accountability and doesn't communicate well.
Your solution is effectively this: Let's piss off /mlp/. It doesn't work with how 4chan has traditionally been handled and relies on a massive increase in the amount of work staff have to deal with.
>>
>>341378
Because i am too lazy to write properly
>>
>>341287
>>341295
/trash/ had to have been in the works for a while, probably before moot left. It's as slipshod as anything else 4chan does, but it is actually functional.
>>
>>341397
I love that board, its like the deepest circle of hell, where those who break the rules are forced to watch their precious threads be destroyed by horny ponyfags and furfags
>>
THIS THREAD IS REALLY SLEEPY
>>
>>337864
>tfw I remember when he 404'd

fucking fags wouldnt delete their posts
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/sp/1447396352799.png

I think I did it /qa/ I think I made my board a tiny bit better because hiro is so cool and he actually talks to us. he actually moved /wwe/ over to /asp/ and renamed the board to include wrestling in the title. this is a war that has been fought for years and tonight we may have won
>>
File: 1447396352799.png (572KB, 873x874px) Image search: [Google]
1447396352799.png
572KB, 873x874px
>>341614
well thats not how I wanted to post the image
>>
>>341614
If I knew where you lived, I'd shake your hand and thank you.
>>
>>341614
Where are the power rankings. Until we have power rankings, you have nothing of value.
>>
>>341614
>>341616
Why make a picture of your thumb anon?
>>
>>341619
in due time. I'll start making some tonight

>>341620
so you know its not a screenshot taken from somewhere else but that I actually took it
>>
>>341619
>>>/sp/63519127
>>
I haven't followed the wrestling drama very closely at all, but I'm fucking happy that Hiro posted a fucking google search instead of just a link to a video again. I wonder how long it will be before people no longer know that he did that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
I know it's /pol/ news, but GHOST, from True Capitalist Radio, is finally back after a 3 year long absence. /pol/ is celebrating, and /v/ is too in the occasional thread that pops up there.

>>>/pol/55512672
>>>/pol/55537407
>>
>>341613
Hey at least we got a mod to delete all the obvious one word spam that went on for almost half a day.
Yes I am still calling you a nolifer, spamkun.
>>
>>341026
>/v/ is having a meltdown after Cloud from FF7 was announced for Smash.
>Also Dragon Quest fans are rejoicing after DQ 7 and 8 were announced for localisation.
>Oh and Hyrule Warriors has a female Link called Linkle now.
I...what?
I leave for my grandparents for 3 days and all this shit happens? I am happy for dq but why cloud of all things in smash? We still got so many nintendo characters untouched and ff7 is one of THE sony flagships. Does that mean ff7 confirmed for wii u/nx/3ds?
>>
>>341271
Fuck off /a/utist. Don't you have to get your ass licked right now to confirm your special snowflake and cancer status?
>>
>>341811
>and /v/ is too in the occasional thread that pops up there.
That is not /v/ but the pure shitposting cancer from other boards using /v/ as litterbox as usual.
>>
>>341811
>related thread on mlp
nice crossover
>>
I don't know why ppl mad for chinese cartoon reaction image yet okay with western cartoon or frogposting or Bane.

Maybe Hiro should add in rule anime images is okay but discussing weeaboo things in non weeaboo is prohibited.
>>
>/vp/
After Direct, there is both rage and anticipation for buying a rom+emulator of the original R/B.

Some like Picross because it was good on the Game Boy, most see it as shit.
>>
>>341845
>DQ 7 and 8 were announced for localisation.
I am excite.

For 7, does that include mobile? DQ's IV-VI mobile ports were actually good unlike FF.
>>
>>341811
I always though Ghost was pretending to be retarded, not that I know that much about him. If he is, he is fucking committed. If he is not then I pity him.
>>341847
Think you missed the thread to complain in. It's pretty much every other thread on /qa/, not this one.
>>
anime
>>
File: 1357174729776.jpg (25KB, 139x160px) Image search: [Google]
1357174729776.jpg
25KB, 139x160px
Has Hiro posted today?
It appears he was in France yesterday
>>
>>342404
>It appears he was in France yesterday
Shit you're right
>>
He is watching TV.
>>
>>342416
Oh bloody hell nice to see you're still with us

Are you safe there? Which part of France are you in?
>>
>>342416
Thanks for joining us today Hiro
>>
>>342416
Hello Hiro. I guess you're not doing any work on the site tonight, huh?

Stay safe Hiroyuki
>>
>>342416
hi qt
>>
>>342416
Hope you get shot :)
>>
I'm at Paris, now. but it's far from the site.
>>
>>342416
Were you secretly behind the bombings in France? Is that why you were there?
>>
>>342416

Make us a /va/ Hiro. I want to talk about Japanese games without normalfag /v/ermin in my board
>>
>>342422
Why are you in France so much hiro?
>>
>>342422
What the hell, it can't be that far.
Did you hear anything? Are you sure you're safe?
>>
>>342422
Can you please shutdown 4chan.
>>
>>342427
Says the guy on 4chan
>>
>>342422
Delete /v/
>>
>>342422
i love you
>>
>>342422
STAY SAFE
>>
>>342422
HOLLY SHIT DUDe DON'T GO NEAR ANY MUSLIMS THEY TEND TO EXPLODE
>>
>>342422
what's your opinion on multiculturalism
>>
>>342422
You got balls bro
>>
>>342422
HIRO CAUSED THE BOMBINGS
HIRO, DO YOU FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF THE QURAN, OR ARE YOU AN INFIDEL?
>>
>>342422
Stay safe Hiro
>>
File: 1447457978341.png (209KB, 630x732px) Image search: [Google]
1447457978341.png
209KB, 630x732px
>>342422
>>
File: 7fe.png (30KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
7fe.png
30KB, 514x352px
>>342422
Good.
>>
>>342422
Hiro can I have 4chan when Muslims cut your head off
>>
File: 1422067498953.jpg (35KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1422067498953.jpg
35KB, 301x267px
>>342422
Take care Hiro
>>
>>342422
hope you stay safe
>>
>>342422
stay safe and thank you for saving /sp/
>>
>>342422
Stay safe.
>>
>>342422
GOD BLESS YOU HIRO, KILL SOME MUDSLIMES WHILE YOURE AT IT
>>
>>342422
Stay safe.
/vult/ - Crusade Recruitment when?
>>
>>342422
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>342422
Don't die hirochan
>>
>>342422
STAY SAFE HIRO-SENPAI!
>>
>>342422
stay away from the mussies
only the americans are allowed to bomb you guys
>>
File: Sweaty intensifies.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty intensifies.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>342422
GO TAKE COVER FROM ALL THESE SHITS AND STAY SAFE!
I REPEAT: DON'T GO OUT AND STAY SAFE!

GOOD LUCK HIRO!
>>
>>342422
No ;_;
I don't want to lose another admin
>>
File: Get the fuck out.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Get the fuck out.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>342422
SAVE THEM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
GO AND BE A HIRO
>>
>>342422
Do you think all muslims should be executed?
>>
>>342422
Stay safe man. Don't go anyone who's brown.
Also, how long were you planning on staying in Paris? Because it seems like you're not heading back to Japan any time soon.
>>
>>342422
Pls stay safe.
>>
>>342422
hiro please be safe! take care!
>>
>>342422
>Hiro was behind the bombings all along
>>
>>342422
Stay safe ching chong moot
>>
>>342422
Stay safe Chinese Moot ;_;7
>>
>>342422
be safe
love,
/sp/
>>
>>342422
STAY SAFE GRORIOUS ADMIN
>>
>>342422
Reste en sécurité.
When are you visiting Switzerland?
>>
>>342422
Omellete du fromage
>>
>>342422
too bad u didn't die :(
>>
File: 1447458433132.jpg (10KB, 484x199px) Image search: [Google]
1447458433132.jpg
10KB, 484x199px
ITT
>>
File: 1411639808906.jpg (46KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1411639808906.jpg
46KB, 640x634px
>>342422
Stay safe Hiro, we need you.
>>
>>342422
PLEASE STAY SAFE HIRO-SAMA

WE LOVE YOU

FROM /SP/

THANK YOU BASED ADMIN

STAY SAFE

NO ALLAHU ACKBAR PLZ

PLZ BB PLZ

WE LOVE YOU

STAY SAFE
>>
File: praisethedubs.jpg (165KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
praisethedubs.jpg
165KB, 960x720px
>>342422
checked
>>
>>342422
NINJAS IN PARIS
>>
>>342422
PLEASE REMOVE /BET/ AND /FIFA/ FROM /SP/

THEY ARE GENERAL THREADS NOT ABOUT SPORTS. ABOUT GAMBLING AND VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>342422

Be safe, Hiro!
>>
>>342422
Stay safe Hiro
>>
>>342422

TANKS IN 10 MINUTES.
>>
>>342422
>I'm alright
>>
>>342422
I love you you yellow bastard
>>
>>342422
Holy shit, hope you stay safe
>>
File: 1421694686583.jpg (34KB, 342x329px) Image search: [Google]
1421694686583.jpg
34KB, 342x329px
>>342422
Stay safe Hiro-kun

Remove some kebab for us
>>
>>342422
French attacks confirmed as a false flag to implicate 4chan and help facilitate the sale of user data.
>>
>>342422
don't die faggot
>>
>>342422
Why are you on Paris?
>>
>>342422
MAKE A /fur/ BOARD TO CONTAIN FURRIES!!!
>>
File: 1446749618073.gif (680KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1446749618073.gif
680KB, 294x233px
>>342422
Stay safe Hiro
>>
>>342422
GET OUT YOUR KATANA AND TAKE DOWN THE TERRORISTS
>>
File: 1406097296489.jpg (48KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
1406097296489.jpg
48KB, 630x472px
>>342422
>>
File: 1439898365619.png (127KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
1439898365619.png
127KB, 247x274px
>>342422
Stay inside, Hiroyuki-san
>>
>>342422
I hope you survive the mossad false flag senpai
>>
File: 1435060345549.png (230KB, 470x507px) Image search: [Google]
1435060345549.png
230KB, 470x507px
>>342422
stay safe Mook
>>
>>342422
please stay safe, hiro
>>
>>342422
FOR HIRO HITO
BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>342422
BE A HIRO AND SAVE THEM

USE YOUR KATANA

TRY TO REMEMBER SOME OF THE BASICS OF CQC
>>
>>342422
replying to the one and only mongolian moot
>>
File: oeKI14gB.png (114KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
oeKI14gB.png
114KB, 512x512px
>>342422
NO ISIS DON'T TAKE HIRO TAKE ANYONE BUT HIM
>>
>>342422
oh my GODDDDDDD
>>
>>342422
I'd love to meet you but I live in the 11th arrondissement so living my apartment tonight is kinda out of question.
>>
>>342422
Hello Hiro.
>>337801
>>
>>342422
GTFO newfag
>>
>>342422
IF you die, so does 4chan. DON'T DIE
>>
>>342422
Please be safe Hiro, go home to your'e beautiful mono-culture home.
>>
File: 1441624983125.png (164KB, 430x484px) Image search: [Google]
1441624983125.png
164KB, 430x484px
>>342422
STAY SAFEEEEE

GAS MASK NOW
>>
>>342422
Holy shit
>>
>>342422
Stay safe!
>>
>>342422
MADMAN
>>
>>342422
Go to /pol/ and say hello. Maybe an opinion
Stay safe.
>>
>>342422
GOOT
O
O
T
>>
>>342422
RUN HIRO RUN
>>
File: gundaaa.png (935KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
gundaaa.png
935KB, 752x1063px
>>342422
be safe, I hope you make it out unscathe
>>
>>342422
Your nippon spirit will keep you alive. Remember Iwo Jima
>>
>>342426
Paris is a city. Cities are absolutely massive.
>>
>>342422
Stay safe Hiro!
>>
>>342422
DUBS CONFIRMED

HIRO DID 11/13
>>
File: 20130521174013b9b.jpg (57KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
20130521174013b9b.jpg
57KB, 565x800px
>>342422
>>
>>342422
Kill some filthy muslims
Make your forefathers proud
>>
>>342422
How do the closed borders affect your plans?
>>
>>342497
He's a bit busy for this right now (and his next priority is /tv/)
>>
File: hiro.jpg (178KB, 1088x1516px) Image search: [Google]
hiro.jpg
178KB, 1088x1516px
>>342422
HIRO DID 13/11
>>
File: 1355914782918.jpg (17KB, 162x170px) Image search: [Google]
1355914782918.jpg
17KB, 162x170px
>>342422
BECOME MEGUCA
>>
>>342422
Asian moot, why can't we talk about this on /int/? please fix
>>
>>342422
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>342422
It was you from the beginning!
>>
File: 1275538862634.png (358KB, 405x472px) Image search: [Google]
1275538862634.png
358KB, 405x472px
>>342422
DON'T TRUST ANYONE, JUST RUN
>>
>>342422
Google for combatfighting basics and train the whole night
>>
File: 1443124769626.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443124769626.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>342422
HI CHINESE MOOT
>>
File: 1427135821474.jpg (104KB, 682x896px) Image search: [Google]
1427135821474.jpg
104KB, 682x896px
>>342422
STAY SAFE HIRO
>>
>>342422
STAY STAFE MOOK.
>>
>>342522
DUBS CONFIRMS IT

>>342513
>>
>>342510
Yeah I know, but weren't the shootings in multiple places around Paris?
>>
>>342422
neat
>>
>>342422
Please be safe, heavenly father.
>>
>>342422
GOOD LUCK HIRO-KUN
>>
>>342422

Stay safe.

Also, thanks for /trash/.
>>
>>342422
hehe yes goyim, it's just a coincidence...
>>
>>342422
Why did you do it?
>>
>>342422
REMEMBER: REMOVE KEBAB
>>
File: 1442955317425.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1442955317425.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>342422
Oh man.
>>
ITT: We pray for Hiroshima.

OH ALLAH, SPARE THIS ONE FROM YOUR HORDES.
>>
>>342422
F
>>
>>342422
Avoid refugees, hero
>>
>>342422
THANK YOU BASED HERO FOR REMOVING /WWE/ FROM /SP/
>>
>>342422
COME TO /pol/ AND SAY HI
>>
File: 4984.jpg (26KB, 354x400px) Image search: [Google]
4984.jpg
26KB, 354x400px
>>342422
>I'm at Paris, now. but it's far from the site.
Be safe brah.

Also, thanks for staying in touch.
>>
File: 1439057618804.png (68KB, 241x307px) Image search: [Google]
1439057618804.png
68KB, 241x307px
>>342422
>>
File: 1439305466192.jpg (63KB, 488x494px) Image search: [Google]
1439305466192.jpg
63KB, 488x494px
>>342422
stay safe senpai
>>
>>342422
Don't die Hiro, promise me!
>>
>>342422
Do the Jews fear the samurai?
>>
I wish we would just have a crusade already
>>
>>342422
How big is your cock?
>>
Bet the news will say:

>Refugees dindu nuffin wrong
>They were confused by the new culture

:^))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>342422
STAY SAFE HIROYUKI
>>
>>342422
西村博之さん、気をつけてください!!!
>>
>>342422

WHY ARE YOU IN PARIS

IT'S MORE THAN 50% SANDNIGGER
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 603x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 603x611px
>>342422
Pics or it didn't happen. Time stamped.
>>
>>342422
>inb4 gets taken hostage and brainwashed into blowing for loli
>>
>>342422
Stay safe hiro.
>>
>>342549
That would just lead to more terrorist attacks. Best just to let the muslisms kill each other
>>
>>342422
Stay safe, onee-chan
>>
>>342422
Be vigilant, fearless leader.
>>
>>342422
Time stamp hiro,( were you take a picture with date and time)
>>
File: s_loli.jpg (32KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
s_loli.jpg
32KB, 338x480px
>>342422
Glad to hear that
I was worried.
>>
>>342422
ペニスを食べます

Seriously though, watch out for da joos and niggaloos
>>
File: dillon-charles-dutton-alien.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dillon-charles-dutton-alien.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>342422
RUUUNNNN, RUUUNNN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND DON'T YOU EVER TURN BACK!!
>>
File: isis.jpg (102KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
102KB, 840x560px
>>342422
ISIS will find you, Hiroshima
>>
>>342422
rip in peace moot :(
>>
>>342562
What do you think your doing teaching the newfags?
>>
>>342422
>I'm alright
what is it with the Japs?
>>
>>342422

be careful hiro ;_;
>>
>>342422
Damn, bad luck follows you. First the r9k thing, now this.
>>
>>342422
Godspeed Hiro, stay strong and stay safe <3
>>
>>342422
I hope you die screaming, gook :)

See you in hell
>>
>>342576
No bully please
>>
File: 1446762982294.png (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446762982294.png
168KB, 600x600px
>>342422
Don't die, oni-sama.
>>
>>342422
hiro.....
>>
>>342422
Please don't die and stay safe.
>>
>>342422
go and be a hero, hiro!
>>
>>342422
to bad they didnt kill you, you filthy jap C U C K
>>
File: 1205293065467.png (281KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1205293065467.png
281KB, 1280x1024px
>>342422
Stay safe bro
>>
>>342422
let the dubs of luck guide you safely my sweet admin.
>>
>>342422
Please let us know you're still okay ;_;
>>
What was Hiro doing in Paris?
>>
File: 1447331815536.png (219KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447331815536.png
219KB, 640x480px
>>342422
What a fucking madman.
>>
>>342422
ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
>>342590
>he was part of the attack
>>
>>342590
>what is an international criminal mastermind doing at the site of a terrorist attack?
I wonder.
>>
>>342422
FUCK YOU GOOT YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK KEK FUCK.
BRING BACK SNACKS REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
If dubs then Hiro gets blown up by sandniggers
>>
>>342590
BALL SO HARD MUTHAFUCKAS WANNA FIND ME
>>
>>342422
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DON'T DIE PLEASE
>>
File: threeoffivedancingisraelis.jpg (28KB, 477x187px) Image search: [Google]
threeoffivedancingisraelis.jpg
28KB, 477x187px
>>342590
documenting the event
>>
File: 1441034454886.jpg (29KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1441034454886.jpg
29KB, 250x242px
>>342422
Be careful, Hiroyuki.
>>
>>342422
>>342594
Was posting on /qa/ part of your plan?
>>
>>342597
No Hiroshima will be safe
>>
>>342422
Hiroyuki confirmed for terrorist mastermind.
>>
>>342422
please be safe mate.
>>
File: 1444676492729.png (264KB, 525x582px) Image search: [Google]
1444676492729.png
264KB, 525x582px
>>342590
>>
>>342422
please be safe, senpai. You are the best admin since Moot and I think you are doing a good job
>>
>>342590
He lives there.
>>
File: 1386025670427.gif (819KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386025670427.gif
819KB, 360x360px
>>342422
God damn please be okay Hiro.
>>
File: 1446940883652.jpg (45KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446940883652.jpg
45KB, 240x200px
>>342422
In Hiro we trust
>>
>>342613
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1443734911584.gif (31KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1443734911584.gif
31KB, 199x199px
>>342422
stay safe m80
>>
>>342422
fix the captcha
>>
>>342422
I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU MY HIRO
>>
>>342422
hi
>>
>>342422
God speed, stay safe
>>
File: DyI9B2M.gif (319KB, 299x260px) Image search: [Google]
DyI9B2M.gif
319KB, 299x260px
>>342422
>>
/pol/ as usual amusing, witty and innovative as cancer. No facts, no pro- contra, no discussion culture. All they want to get is the thrill of shouting the same mantras together, "kill muslims". They don't realise they are like the terrorists in a way, shouting "allahu akbar". It's just so dumb.
>>
File: overjoyed cat game.jpg (95KB, 604x374px) Image search: [Google]
overjoyed cat game.jpg
95KB, 604x374px
>>342422

>>
>>342627
Don't get why you visit there if that's how you feel
>>
>>342422
>I'm at Paris, now. but it's far from the site.
Stay safe Emperor Hiro
>>
>>342627
>/q/tards as asshurt as ever
This cancerfest of a board couldn't stay dead, could it?
>>
>>342627
>le if u kill him u le aren't le better than le him
kill yourself you downie
>>
>>342422
Stay safe, Hiroyuki-san.
>>
kek refugee camps are burning in Calais

The fire rises
>>
>>342633
wut? They chant "kill all muslims" because of some stupid persons. That's not rational. Not a good mentality.
>>
>>342627
Mudslime plz
Happenings are the only thing /pol/ is good for
>>
>>342627
>>342637
nice pigeonholing in both posts
>>
>>342636
yeah, keep thinking like that
keep thinking that you can remove cancer by shooting down some single problematic cells

you people won't be happy with your insane wishful thinking until everyone is forced to live in fear that "some stupid persons" might blow them up in pieces
>>
>>342422
please come to brazil
>>
>>342641
Sure, killing all the "problematic" ones will stop them. Of course by the time you finish, the only one left will be yourself
>>
>>342422
/film/ fucking when
>>
File: 1447402016551.png (132KB, 939x487px) Image search: [Google]
1447402016551.png
132KB, 939x487px
/pol/ is being whipped into a ferver by a propaganda video that came out a few days ago

guess where the video is coming from
>>
>>342422

Don't mind me, just replying to hiro.
>>
File: 1445436173702.jpg (131KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445436173702.jpg
131KB, 700x900px
>>342644
yeah, and of course finding the problematic ones is easy as fuck when you import tons of potential ones right?
you fucking traitors will hang by your balls
>>
>>342422
Thanks for making the >>>/trash/ board actually exist, that was hilarious. Now, pls try not to get killed by rabid muslims.
>>
>>342641
nobody has a solution. But I know for certain that hating against a whole religion is not the right way. Many muslims want the same as christians: lead a peaceful life. The problem is the young generation - one of the two terrorists in the theatre was barely 20.
>>
>>342627
>why are people in 4chan shitposting maymays
I bet you also wonder why water is wet.
>>
>>342422
the hiro we need
>>
>>342655
Hey! Just said I dont like how things are handled there. Interestingly the tone changed after I posted in one of the threads, so you can talk with them about it.
>>
>>342656
PFFFFFFS
>>
File: 1437628784473.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1437628784473.png
107KB, 221x286px
>>342422
stay safe fuhrer
>>
File: 1445028082902.png (288KB, 497x333px) Image search: [Google]
1445028082902.png
288KB, 497x333px
>>342422
Stay safe b0ss
>>
>>342654
It occurred to me recently how shit it must be to be a peaceful Muslim. Like, a lot of people outside of 4chan blame >muh racism and >check your white privilege, but I'm going bald. If some balding guy blew up an airport and made loads of videos about how he wanted to destroy society because his hair was falling out, and if there were a couple of dozen more people like him, then people would absolutely start looking at me weird too when I walk into an airport. So it's not a racial thing, but damn, if we ever get terrorists who look like Friar Tuck massacring people, I will be so pissed off at them.
>>
>>342636
Why on earth are you expecting rational discussion on /pol/?
>>
>>342680
rational meaning agreeing with you right?
>>
>>342679
>bald
Holy kek.

I'd like to see some Nepalese bombing some random country because their flag was rectangular.
>>
>>342681
No, but you're having a laugh if you're going to tell me /pol/ is rational. It's anything but
>>
Because its the only 4chan board to discuss events like this. Now they made an extra thread for serious discussion, I am actually amazed.
>>
>>342422
Lol why would you go to that shit hole
>>
File: 1429116162607.png (731KB, 782x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1429116162607.png
731KB, 782x1170px
>>342422
I'd completely forgotten you were in France today! Stay safe Hiro!
>>
>>342422
Please stay safe, Hiro-tan.
>>
>>342598
that shit cray
>>
Textboards when
Also
>hiro killing the thread.
>>
>>342735
There's a moderator post at the bottom, if you're referring to /pol/'s Happening thread. So it probably wasn't based Hiro himself.
>>
>>342683
There are rational posts on /pol/ but they are easily ignored.
>>
>>342679
It'd be better if you compared it to being confused for being a skinhead because you are going bald.
>>
/pol/ does it again.
>>>/pol/55634708
>>
>>342422
Make sure to get out right away.
>>
File: 1446694212689.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446694212689.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>No one made the 4chan happenings thread
>Make it again
>Hiro posts on it
>Skip some weeks
>Make it again
>Hiro yet again posts on it
I have some golden luck, don't I?
>>
>>342876
I guess Hiro just really likes you
>>
File: 1412294799866.gif (2MB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1412294799866.gif
2MB, 500x550px
>>342876
Share your secret, anon.
>>
File: Not like sushi at all.png (19KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
Not like sushi at all.png
19KB, 552x367px
>>342884
I have a Hiro-tan folder with probably every drawing ever made of him.
>>
LET ME TRY SOMETHING
HIRO!
REPLY TO THIS PPOST!
NOW WE WAIT
>>
>>342885
That's kinda lame.
How do you do it? You lurk meta threads on different boards?
>>
>>342891
I get all my info about 4chan on these happening threads.
It's just that I luckily made a thread just before a big happening both times, so Hiro is still going around the site and happens to post here.
There's no secret, really.
>>
File: 1384208004049.png (170KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1384208004049.png
170KB, 600x375px
>>342892
>It's just that I luckily made a thread just before a big happening both times
Or maybe you're a mod. Pls don't ban me.
>>
File: tewi tewi tewi tewi.png (1004KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tewi tewi tewi tewi.png
1004KB, 1366x768px
>>342898
As long as you don't post unspoiled nipples.
>>
>>>/pol/55555555
>>
>>342915
oh look an australian.
>>
>>342919
mods_being_mods.jpg
>>
File: 1447458825353.jpg (153KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
1447458825353.jpg
153KB, 600x737px
>>342422
>>
I wonder if any 4channers are amongst the killed.
>>
File: 1326659095072.jpg (580KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
1326659095072.jpg
580KB, 1000x661px
>>342422
>another happening thread exploded
Well thank at least for letting us know. I forgot you were in europe right now but good to know.
>>
>>341922
Both games had a special subname so it could be.
>>
>>342471
I would really welcome fifa discussions on /v/. It just does not feel right to have this biggest franshise not on the videogame board.
>>
>>342551
/pol/ please learn to be a human being or stay contained in your shithole.
>>
>>343072
This is /qa/, where all the boards get together for friendly discussion
>>
>>342627
It is sad but /b/ is a way better place for news discussion where you also will meet normal human reactions next to the baits and /pol/ brainwashed shit.
>>
File: 1427452753485.png (818KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427452753485.png
818KB, 1280x960px
>>342422
Can you leave France at all if you have to go? Or are you stuck there like we're stuck here on 4chan?
>>
>>342646
Man that shithole and its cancerous userbase just won't let go of 4chan.
>>
>>342679
I am still waiting for the day there is a school shooting and they find a collection of mario games instead of the usual fps games to blame.
>>
>>343073
Yes but that was not a friendly post or even a disucssion, just some /pol/kid shitting on the carpet.
>>
File: 1411.jpg (213KB, 946x672px) Image search: [Google]
1411.jpg
213KB, 946x672px
>>343054
there was this anon
>>
>>343102
Well shit.
>>
>>343102
YEAH I SAW THAT IT'S SAD ;_;
>>
The knockout phase of baby cup of 4chan started.
First game went 4-3 for [s4s] against /sp/.
implyingrigged.info for more infos and streamlink.
>>
>>343241
Shit I thought I missed the babby

Are the finals tomorrow? Might tune in but probably won't today
>>
>>342876
>make a hapenings thread
>hiro posts on it
>thread is derailed and becomes another butthurt /q/fag circlejerk
Hiro should seriously start lurking more, his newfaggotry is going to kill this board
>>
>>343276
>his newfaggotry is going to kill this board
Board is already /q/-lite. Don't think it really makes much difference with him posting here or not anymore.
>>
>>343298
it does if he and the mods stop putting this board on a pedestal (or at least this is what people think), i don't mind people discussing the rules because this is still /qa/ related, but when 80% of the threads are like this because retards from /v/ /pol/ etc keep coming here to spam the same threads so Hiro can do that for them we are the ones who get the end of the dick, Hiro goes everywhere, newfags should stop making questions for the sake of change rather than knowledge, you should discuss rules and moderation here because you want to talk about those things, not because this board is special and your genius idea is going to be noticed by the newfag admin.Hiro doesn't help either, he doesn't seem to be a bad guy and he seems to be legit worried about us, but /qa/ should be a board to the community by the community, mods and moot directly feedbacking people was what killed /q/ and this board is going to suffer the same fate unless something is done

And i know what you're thinking, feedback is good, is good to have an admin who gives a shit, but the majority of the newfags currently populating /qa/ are barely scratching the surface when it comes to the amount of things you can do with a metaboard, they are to busy bitching about removing IDs and flags on 3 duplicated threads to realize they can do so much more, /qa/ feels like wasted potential tbf hom
>>
>>343312
>or at least this is what people think
This is the actual problem. People believe this is the new /q/ and that mods and hiro will actually come round and reply to them. When in reality mods don't really use this board at all and hiro basically floats around on all boards randomly asking people what is wrong and what to do to fix things. Proof being threads he posted in and made on /lit/, /a/, /sp/ and /trash/. He even said he will visit /tv/ and its problems at some point during his time on /sp/ the other day.

>newfags currently populating /qa/ are barely scratching the surface when it comes to the amount of things you can do with a metaboard
Metaboards will always be shit. Mostly because it is basically a place for people to point out the problems they have with the site. Bitching and whining about everything is the natural progression (or more regression) of that.
>>
File: 1362529670150.gif (541KB, 589x288px) Image search: [Google]
1362529670150.gif
541KB, 589x288px
>>343241
>No /a/ vs /sp/ final
>>
Apparently there's a /news/ board in the making

>>>/news/
>>
>>343498
Didn't we used to have one of those but it became /pol/ after becoming infested with nazis? What do they think will happen differently this time?
>>
>>343498
For what purpose?
Doesn't this make /pol/ even more useless?
Is this a preparation to delete /pol/?
>>
>>343502
Probably comes from yesterdays Paris attack. hiro probably thought there should be a board dedicated to recent news (even thought /pol/ basically does this already for most political topics) as he was in Paris at the time it happend.
>>
>>343498
God dammit Hiro, you fucking newfag
>i want X board, but with better community
>I want Z board, about a hybrid subject between X and

does /pol/ already know?
>>
>>343498
Why does the board only have one possible, unique banner?
>>
>>343502
As someone who avoids pol, I went there yesterday since - as you say - pol is the news board at the moment. But man, I couldn't stand being there at all because of the blatant polfaggotry. All recent news ending up on a board with an established community makes the views there very one-sided, and not very open to crossboarders who might be interested in the issue.
But, I wasn't around /news/ back in the day, so I don't have perspective.
>>
File: 1436167378266.jpg (24KB, 217x248px) Image search: [Google]
1436167378266.jpg
24KB, 217x248px
>>343498
Incoming shitstorm.
>>
>>343498
He probably fucked up and made it publically visible. There doesn't seem to be a point in us seeing it right now.
>>
>>343524
>because of the blatant polfaggotry
I like the idea of /news/, but what makes you think /pol/ wouldn't leak into /news/? So we would get /pol/ - last 48 hours edition.
>>
>>343498
but still no textboards reeeeee
>>
>>343530
How did we find it then?
>>
>>343533
Because /pol/ is already established. A /news/ board, while with obvious influx from /pol/ too, would probably be more diverse in terms of people from all boards.
>>
>>343536
Depends how well moderated it is. Since /pol/ could probably easily swamp the board if they wanted to.
Wonder how stretched the moderation team is with all the new boards. They were already struggling at times before.
>>
File: news.png (148KB, 1002x436px) Image search: [Google]
news.png
148KB, 1002x436px
>>343535
the first post appeared in the front page
>>
>>343542
Oh, well that is pretty stupid
>>
File: Unnamed image.png (125KB, 1349x667px) Image search: [Google]
Unnamed image.png
125KB, 1349x667px
whelp
>>
>>343524
Yeah.
If it does end up as a fine board it could be my main news source.
Let's wait for it.

Still, /pol/ looks more and more like a containment board every time a new board gets created.
>>
>>343544
that's our hiro...!
>>
>>343536
>>343541
You don't understand how influential /pol/ is, do you? The problem with them is not the people from the board itself, but crossposters who go there, get intoxicated by all the stupid shit they say, don't know the difference between a joke and a fact, and end up going to other boards spreading their shitty ideas and buzzwords, /pol/ is far worst than /v/ or /mlp/ simply because how it can fuck with some people's heads

A board with a single purpose of being like /pol/, but with less shitposting is attractive to everybody, including /pol/ posters themselves, they will migrate, looking for content, but their way to think and act will remain the same, its going to be a ticking bomb ready to explode
>but what if we stop them by banning /pol/ posting
It doesn't work like that, if the community is constantly living in fear of some boogeyman, they will always expect the worst and blame anyone from being that boogeyman, shitposters only increase the damage by false flagging and samefagging to create flamewars, this is what happened to /his/ during its first days, people wanting a "super serious board that isn't shit", which of course ended with chaos

If mods tried to ban /pol/ behavior, it would be very complicated since you can't tell how much and how well those mods and janitors know /pol/, some of them may have a different vision and may going too far by banning anything related to race, while others would end up not doing anything, we would also have mods only listening and doing what the others are telling them, if someone came to the thread bitching about that being /pol/, the mod will just delete and ban without thinking twice

And at least, we have the conflict of subjects, another /aco/ ish scenario where the new board will steal content from other boards, in this case, /pol/ and maybe /int/./pol/ will suffer a lot with the lack of content, and something will replace this content, nobody will know what belongs where
>>
>>343659
>And at least, we have the conflict of subjects, another /aco/ ish scenario where the new board will steal content from other boards, in this case, /pol/ and maybe /int/./pol/ will suffer a lot with the lack of content, and something will replace this content, nobody will know what belongs where
So far there has been no indication that /news/ will stop people posting news topics to their own board. Only rules that we know so far is
>>>/news/4
>OP should be posted with news URL(s).
>The news URL(s) should be published in 48 hours.
>>
>>343734
The board is literally called recent news, how can you discuss politics without at least mentioning news? /pol/ will lose its happenings
>>
>>343746
>/pol/ will lose its happenings
What stops people making a thread on /pol/?
>>
>>343749
unless they turn news discussion into another hybrid subject, its only going to be allowed in a single board, so yeah, worst case scenario, /pol/ will lose threads about recent shit and will need to stick to other stuff, also expect people to call /news/ /pol/ 2.0 because there are going to be a lot of them using both boards, unless of course mods ban people from doing anything racist
>>
>>343757
>unless they turn news discussion into another hybrid subject
Don't see why they can't. News covers such a board topic that it makes sense to allow double posting. Same with how with shootings and such you get posts on /int/, /k/ and /pol/.
>>
>>343659
>muh /aco/

Fuck off /d/icksucker. Stay in your containment thread
>>
>>338007
It was never a secret club. /qa/ announced to the whole site at its inception.
>>
>>344335
I think he is talking about the post moot pre Hiro era, when the board came back but nobody knew, we were like, 30 people in a single thread
>>
File: 1444219876030.gif (80KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1444219876030.gif
80KB, 180x180px
>>342876
make that new thread happen anon
>>
QUICK ANON!
>>
Question, do you think if we asked Hiro to tell his mods to delete duplicated threads on /qa/ it could improve the board in general? I realized that what makes the board suck so hard now isn't the /q/ posting, but the repetitive /q/ posting with people making the same threads multiple times for no god damn reason
>>
>>344542
seconded
Thread posts: 459
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.