[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>takes photos of plants on the beach >Random stranger breaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2447x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2447x2448px
>takes photos of plants on the beach
>Random stranger breaks my fucking camera

How do you stop people from attacking you in the real world?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeApple
Camera ModeliPhone 6
Camera Software9.2.1
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)29 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:08:25 00:17:11
Exposure Time1/15 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating640
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Brightness-1.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Auto
Focal Length4.15 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2447
Image Height2448
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2910258
Should have broken him.

Some tourists got accused of taking a photo of a woman in a burkini and a man and his son were stabbed with a harpoon because, then the town banned burkinis.
>>
>>2910258
>How do you stop people from attacking you in the real world?
get >>>/fit/
>>
>>>/k/
>>
>>2910258

get a hobby more accord to your beta personality.

>>>/lit/
>>
>>2910264
>>2910263
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2910258
acquire a semi-automatic nigger repellent dispenser
>>
>>2910258

Why did you le him break your camera?

How weak are you?

Do you even lift?
>>
Always carry a 35mm and a 9mm
>>
>always carry zenit camera with you
>thats not a camera its a weapon
>>
>>2910374
>get beat by a pack of niggers
>shit country so can't carry a gun/knife
>start carrying my dead ME-super with shit macro lens
>its basically a metal block on a strap

Not a weapon officer its a camera
>>
stack old superzooms together with reversal rings and extension tubes until you have a bo staff

when they're on the ground beaten you hold the staff over them and let the light shine through your glorious creation to mark them with a burn on their forehead
>>
>>2910260
>>2910263
>>2910268
>>2910350
>>2910374
>>2910440
I upvote those comments. +1
>>
RB67 on a Manfrotto 3047 tripod so it doubles as Thor's Hammer.

When you're done beating the absolute shit out of them with it you can take their picture afterward.

"Speak softly and carry a large tripod"
>>
>>2910264
this guy!
>>
>>2910356
Where do I find a gun that big, and a lens that wide?
>>
Honest to god, how many of you have ever used your cameras as blunt tools before?

I hammered a sign post back into the ground with my F100. I removed the sign for a shot.
>>
>>2910258
Don't be a frail old woman
>>
>mfw Manfrotto 055
>>
>>2910258
print yourself a fake press photographers journalists card

or be a gril
>>
>>2911206
>be a gril
this
for certain kinds of shots... what I do is set to shutter or aperture priority mode, and then pass the camera on to my girlfriend who goes and takes the picture conspicuously
it might sound stupid but certain subjects are far more comfortable with a girl shooting them
>>
>>2911235
the other strategy is to carry some random point-and-shit cameras and hand them out to whoever females are with you... then point out good photo ops and take the real pictures with your big boy diesel-R. If you fuck it up you'll undoubtedly have a few okay backup shots on the other cameras
>>
>>2910670
I did use my 7d to push people aside and "accidentally" smack as Sholes in the head with it, when I used that body for nightlife stuff.
Before you jump at me: no, I'm not an obnoxious asshole, I only take photos of people who want to.
>>
>>2911246
>as Sholes
FUCKING phone
>>
itt: armchair kommandos and their juvenile power fantasies
>>
>>2910258

You could've shot him with a gun. You'd win the trial if he ruined something that expensive. Just say he attacked you and you shot him in self defence.
>>
>>2911258

t. top projector.
>>
>>2910258
>How do you stop people from attacking you in the real world?
I've never been attacked in the real world, that stuff only happens in fucked up shitholes like 'Murica and Britbong
>>
Start by not being a creepy fat fuck hiding in the bushes at a beach with a huge slr and zoom lens.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.