[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will probably never meet a playful qt who shares your interests.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 16

File: ball pit.gif (2MB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
ball pit.gif
2MB, 1280x721px
You will probably never meet a playful qt who shares your interests.

But if you do you will fuck it up.
>>
>tfw autistic schizophrenic pedophile
>>
>tfw have dated several qt3.14s who share my interests
>tfw you fuck every single relationship up somehow
>tfw your friends are all married and happy, and you're a sad single fuckass

Just... fuck, man.
>>
>>29315576
Damn, she got really close to him.
There had to be more than just plutonic feelings towards each other. People who are just friends don't get that close in a ball pit. She was probably jumping on his dick.
>>
File: d2d.jpg (155KB, 484x510px) Image search: [Google]
d2d.jpg
155KB, 484x510px
>>29315576
>too scared to even try talking to a gril, even a qt
>never even held hands
>>
>>29316117
Because you need to leave the house. Even if it is a convention or E3, theres a chance of you actually meet somoene.
>>
File: 462.jpg (113KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
113KB, 680x989px
>>29316135
But seriously how do normies just go up and talk to random fucking people?
>>
>>29315819
step 1 - get a job
step 2 - get own place to live
step 3 - get a car
step 4 - hide everything related to ponies in your room or any other cartoon that isn't socially acceptable by overall majority (only some specific anime are)

step 5 - now you have almost became a normie and you have perfect environment for dating, to get laid and do form a family.
>>
>>29316146
>just go up and talk to random fucking people
Pretend like you really like the girls shirt or some random accessory on her. After that, the conversation usually makes itself. Girls like to talk about themselves. Keep the subject on them and you're golden.
>>
File: 1484953749350.jpg (6KB, 372x268px) Image search: [Google]
1484953749350.jpg
6KB, 372x268px
>>29316154
It can't be that simple
>>
>>29316214
Just say "Hey, that's a really cute shirt. Where did you get it?" and keep the topic on her and who she is. Try to pick out topics from the things she says and try to expand on them. If she mentions a band she likes, ask her what her favorite song by them is.
Just keep the conversation on her and make her feel important. When you do talk, keep it short to lower the chance you'll splerg out and keep the attention and flow of the conversation on her.

Try to find a decent ice breaker.
It will be easier depending on where you are.
>>
>>29315819
Consider yourself saved by your own inability.
>>
>>29315576
>You will probably never meet a playful qt who shares your interests.
But I did
>But if you do you will fuck it up.
But I didn't
>>
>>29316150

What the fuck do you think people are, Bowerbirds? Building a pretty looking nest will not magically attract a mate, anon.

Sure, concealing your power level is helpful. People recoil from things they perceive as not normal or weird. But I am strongly against listing anything other than "talk to a girl" as step one.

Just practice opening a conversation and talking. When you're comfortable with that, practice interacting with normies and start meeting as many new people as you can. Go to meetup.com and pick random stuff to join.

Start collecting numbers from people you can stand to be around, and inviting them to hang out. This includes getting a bunch of girl's numbers: not to date them, but because you need to force the gender ratio when you invite people to hang out or to a party. Should get you used to getting girls' number so you don't spaz out when you're trying to do it for real.

Now you're regularly hosting parties or at least hitting bars or clubs with a group. You developed some basic social skills. As you're meeting new girls, start evaluating whether you want to date them. Invite them out to do something with just the two of you, and you should be sufficiently socialized at this point for that to actually work out.

Having a job is a huge help, because you need to pay for shit.
Having a car is useful, but you can get by bumming rides or Uber or the bus if you need to.
Having your own place helps, but you can still juggle it to have your parents be away or arrange for your two idiot roomates to give you some room or just fucking go to her place at first.
Yeah, if you're gonna be a functioning adult in the US, you need all three of those things in whatever order you can get them together in, but you can start without them, so for fuck's sake, don't delay socializing or dating for them.

Point is, learning to socialize needs to start NOW, not get delayed so you can build your nice little nest in isolation, or you're gonna die in it, alone.
>>
>>29315819
I.. I know this feel.

A few times it wasn't even my fault. Just circumstances got in the way or they had issues that messed things up. But more than half the time I was the one bringing the truckload of fail to the party.

It's to the point where the wedding invitations have dried up. I am the last sad single fuckass.
>>
I met a girl who was into ponies and shit. She was a slut though. I wouldn't put out so then she started telling me how she was banging other dudes and I just stopped talking to her. Not sure if she really was or was just trying to make me jealous. Either way, I ain't no cuck and I love my waifu
>>
>>29316246
>"Hey, that's a really cute shirt. Where did you get it?"

If you say that to a girl, I guarantee they think you are gay. Only other girls ask girls that.
>>
>>29316117
Let me guess you live down Beta St, right!
>>
>>29316617
>I was the one bringing the truckload of fail to the party.
The problem is that you're probably going into a relationship in a bad place, hoping it'd be the one magical thing that will turn your life around and make you happy. That's almost as bad as getting in a relationship with someone you don't like hoping you can change them later down the line.
>>
>>29315576
Aren't conventions the place to do that?
Like how the show told us with that(OP's pic related) episode?
I've never been to con so, I'm just imagining from DHX's expression of convention...
>>
>>29317404
Every girl I've been with I've met at a convention, it's super comfy
>>
>go to cons yearly
>buy exclusive stuff like the jew I am
>go home
>haven't made any new friends or had any sex
How do you people do it? I can live without sex, I just want to make friends.
>>
>>29317446
Stop using your con money to buy stuff with, use it to attend additional social events at the con - talk to people, simple as
>>
>just started college
>got #nofriends
>but I managed a 4.0 because of it

I dunno which one to pick. And no I'm not doing a bullshit artsy major.
>>
>>29315819
I WOULD be worried

If they all didn't tell me to keep doing what I'm doing and stay single

When I see people getting married, it's like they settled, they never really mesh all the way, for example, I don't expect a pony enthusiast, but I don't expect a power level mind game, either, I'm not hiding any of my interests

That's absolutely what I avoid, if I don't want to see you more than whatever I'm doing, including posting on /mlp/, then I don't delude myself thinking I'm going to like the relationship 10 years from now

But I agree with
>>29316150
You gotta keep moving forward, if only for your own mental health.

No one gives me shit about being single when they have their own problems going on. To them, we look like free birds, even when we don't feel like it.
>>
>>29316214
It... isn't

The answer no one wants to hear is that you have to practice and go through the trials of flame and spaghetti to get the feeling of how to start conversation and learn how to feel people's personalities and body language

So when there is pause or silence, you can read how they're acting and see if they're interested or if you should start your exit and cut your losses

I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted trying to drill that to idiots on /adv/ and /r9k/, for every 5 that gave up, 1 wanted to give it it go, and that applies to everything, one of many choices you make everyday.
>>
>>29317635

>>29315819 here. Shit, dude, I had problems with women before I got into pone. I'm just a dumbass when it comes to dating, I guess.

Some people can stay single and feel free doing it, but that's just not me. I'm a creature who wants to love and be loved.
>>
>>29317635
>My passing shall not be mourned
Gotcha
>>
>>29315819
Who needs love? Jesus Christ this shit is just Biology. That means you can exchange it with something else like a hobby or something. Why do you need love of humans? Humans are the trash of the world. We are a virus who's killing planet Earths Nature and all its creatures. And don't tell me I should take my Waifu and fuck off. I don't have one. Something like true love doesn't exist and we all should die mercyless. Everybody in the fucking world, including me.
>>
>>29318735
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1305314038190.jpg (58KB, 680x452px) Image search: [Google]
1305314038190.jpg
58KB, 680x452px
Nigga, if I had a choice between eating shit and dating a 3dpd slut, I'd eat shit. The "playful qt" I want is a pastel color fluffy equine.

You incels are pathetic.
>>
File: 1477739200474.jpg (38KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477739200474.jpg
38KB, 360x480px
I never understood why guys would spend thousands of dollars wooing a girl just so he can marry her and have her take his house and half his money away, all so he can have occasional access to a wet hole. I just got an onahole and lube from Amazon. $30 including shipping and I have on demand access to a wet hole for a microscopic fraction of the money needed for 3dpd and none of the risk. Shit boggles my mind.
>>
>>29318735
>>29318830
>>29318837
That's a lot of samefaggotry
>>
>>29318844
Nope. There really is more than one person who disagrees with you. Incredible, I know.
>>
>>29318862
The voices in your head aren't actually other people anon, you need to seek medical help for that
>>
>>29318844
There's a thing called "IP counter" on the right bottom, y'know. When a new person posts on your thread, it increases, just like it happened with these posts. Amazing, huh?

Go enjoy this feature on a board like /r9k/, failed normalfriend.
>>
File: fgt.png (93KB, 664x761px) Image search: [Google]
fgt.png
93KB, 664x761px
>>29318874
Other anon here
>>
>>29318837
This.
Literally no upsides to a real girl
>>
File: 1419308796462.png (180KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419308796462.png
180KB, 508x720px
>3DPD
>>
R9k is busy today.
>>
>>29318837
To be honest: I already had sex and it wasn't that Incredible. Not for that effort.
>>29318874
Keep telling you that. But it isn't making our world a better place. I'm just realistic.
>>
>>29318825
I'm not even from /r9k/ but I had to say it. These people who are crying about that they never had a girlfriend are disgusting.
>>
>>29318890
>>29318895
>What is dynamic IP?
>>
File: Devil.jpg (117KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
Devil.jpg
117KB, 640x715px
>>29315900
>plutonic feelings
>>
>>29318977
>What is /r9k/ even?
>>
>>29318992
>Being this new
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1439519810874.png (435KB, 658x764px) Image search: [Google]
1439519810874.png
435KB, 658x764px
>>29318977
>>>/cgl/
>>
>>29319022
>>>/wsg/
>>
>>29315819
I am sorry that you keep screwing up relationships, but I don't think that it is worth being as sad about it as Rainbow is in here.
Being married is not as great as cultural pressure tries to tell you it is, and you are not automatically happy just because you are married.
Yes, your partner might help you out with your personal issues and having someone close to you does help your loneliness, but so do close friends. Many people even claim that their closest friends are more important to them than their wives.
To me, you sound like a lonely guy who needs some love in his life. Getting a girlfriend is not the only way to achieve that.
A healthy mindset also couldn't hurt.
But hey, I am just a random guy on the internet who interpreted your four lines of monologue, so what do I know.

>>29315900
Oh please. I have played around like that with other girls already too and, surprise, you can have close body contact without any sexual intercourse happening.

>>29316117
>>29316146
They just do it. If you are too afraid to talk to other girls at all, then you should look into that, because that sounds like a serious issue.

>>29316150
This is retarded.
Yeah, doing all these things will likely increase your chances of finding a girl to enter a relationship with, but what kind of relationship will it be?
I am specifically referring to "hide everything related to ponies [...] that isn't socially acceptable by overall majority".

It is a horrible idea to get someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, ideally, and then hide who you really are in front of them.
Not only is that a lot of effort and stress - and will always give you a feeling of disconnect, but you will also always be unsure about whether she would leave you if she knew who you really are. She doesn't really love you. She just loves who you pretend to be. She isn't in a relationship with you, just with a fake - and in reality, you are still all alone, with no one that accepts you.
>>
>>29315576
I don't need to meet someone like that.
I have a qt pony tulpa that loves me and gives me all the warm hugs I need.
>>
>>29319052
>>>/y/o>>>/lgbt/isten>>>/u/p>>>/h/eres>>>/a/>>>/s/tory>>>/a/bout>>>/a/>>>/lgbt/ittle>>>/g/uy>>>/t/hat>>>/lgbt/ives>>>/i/n>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/w/orld>>>/a/nd>>>/a/ll>>>/d/ay>>>/a/nd>>>/a/ll>>>/n/ight>>>/a/nd>>>/e/verything>>>/h/e>>>/s/ees>>>/i/s>>>/jp/ust>>>/b/lue>>>/lgbt/ike>>>/h/im>>>/i/nside>>>/a/nd>>>/o/utside>>>/b/lue>>>/i/s>>>/h/is>>>/h/ouse>>>/w/ith>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/lgbt/ittle>>>/w/indow>>>/a/nd>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/c/orvette>>>/a/nd>>>/e/verything>>>/i/s>>>/b/lue>>>/f/or>>>/h/im>>>/a/nd>>>/h/imself>>>/a/nd>>>/e/verybody>>>/a/round>>>/c/ause>>>/h/e>>>/a/int>>>/g/ot>>>/n/obody>>>/t/o>>>/lgbt/isten>>>/t/o>>>/i/m>>>/b/lue>>>/d/a>>>/b/a>>>/d/ee>>>/d/a>>>/b/a>>>/d/ie>>>/i/>>>/h/ave>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/h/ouse>>>/w/ith>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/w/indow>>>/b/lue>>>/i/s>>>/t/he>>>/c/olour>>>/o/f>>>/a/ll>>>/t/hat>>>/i/>>>/w/ear>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/s/treets>>>/a/nd>>>/a/ll>>>/t/he>>>/t/rees>>>/a/re>>>/t/oo>>>/i/>>>/h/ave>>>/a/>>>/g/irlfriend>>>/a/nd>>>/s/he>>>/i/s>>>/s/o>>>/b/lue>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/p/eople>>>/h/ere>>>/t/hat>>>/w/alk>>>/a/round>>>/b/lue>>>/lgbt/ike>>>/m/y>>>/c/orvette>>>/i/ts>>>/s/tanding>>>/o/utside>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/w/ords>>>/i/>>>/s/ay>>>/a/nd>>>/w/hat>>>/i/>>>/t/hink>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/f/eelings>>>/t/hat>>>/lgbt/ive>>>/i/nside>>>/m/e>>>/i/m>>>/b/lue>>>/d/a>>>/b/a>>>/d/ee>>>/d/a>>>/b/a>>>/d/ie>>>/i/>>>/h/ave>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/h/ouse>>>/w/ith>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/w/indow>>>/b/lue>>>/i/s>>>/t/he>>>/c/olour>>>/o/f>>>/a/ll>>>/t/hat>>>/i/>>>/w/ear>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/s/treets>>>/a/nd>>>/a/ll>>>/t/he>>>/t/rees>>>/a/re>>>/t/oo>>>/i/>>>/h/ave>>>/a/>>>/g/irlfriend>>>/a/nd>>>/s/he>>>/i/s>>>/s/o>>>/b/lue>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/p/eople>>>/h/ere>>>/t/hat>>>/w/alk>>>/a/round>>>/b/lue>>>/lgbt/ike>>>/m/y>>>/c/orvette>>>/i/ts>>>/s/tanding>>>/o/utside>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/w/ords>>>/i/>>>/s/ay>>>/a/nd>>>/w/hat>>>/i/>>>/t/hink>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/f/eelings>>>/t/hat>>>/lgbt/ive>>>/i/nside>>>/m/e>>>/i/m>>>/b/lue
>>
>>29315819
>3DPD
People are fags and I'm an anxious autistic fuck. Why try having a relationship with normieshits that will just judge me for my awkwardness and be gone before I have enough time with them to open up more. I've been single my whole life and it's fine that way.
>>
File: 1483384104624.jpg (41KB, 670x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483384104624.jpg
41KB, 670x700px
Been there, done that.
>>
>>29318735
The real truth is the universe is in a race to reach its equilibrium, and us, all the other animals, the plants, and even the earth are all catalysts in its heat death.

Every event that occurs, whether it's burning Styrofoam an spitting on mother earth, or blinking your eye, you are contributing to the entropy of our universe.
Probably your only real purpose.
>>
>>29319055
Thanks, but I have friends and family that love me, and I love them. But I am lonely, and it's the kind of hole only a significant other can fill.

Marriage might not automatically equal happiness, but I would be happy knowing I have the assurance to spend the rest of my life with someone I love.

I have my self worth, a shred of confidence in myself, and my faith, I hope that's enough for a healthy mindset. I do love myself, even when it's hard to. I just need to have the opportunity to share it with another.

I wish I knew why I'm such a fuckup so I could stop doing whatever it is I do to fuck up.
>>
>>29322901
Since you have friends and family, you can ask them what you are doing wrong. Chances are they come up with at least one good suggestion since they know you fairly well.
>>
File: 1471974141268.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471974141268.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>29319055
This is probably the best post ITT. Or maybe it's just that I agree on everything you wrote. But I like you, Anon.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.