[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay General: Cosy Autumn Snuggles Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 75

File: autumn frog feel.jpg (389KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
autumn frog feel.jpg
389KB, 1000x667px
Talk about how nice it is when it's all cold and rainy outside so you make a pot of tea and light a fire and snuggle up with a cute boy under a blanket.

Last thread: >>7013961
>>
No, let's talk about man smell.

The smell of dick or pits.

I know you fags know what I'm talking about.
>>
>tfw no hairy guy to diddle
>>
>>7021537
iktfb
>>
>>7021514
>Tfw my bf smelled my pits while cuddling and likes the smell.
Now I've got a new fetish.

Do you guys think he'd be weirded it out if I held him down and forced him to smell post workout?
>>
>>7021884
I can't speak for your bf, but getting manhandled and being forced to smell the guy's pits would be a huge turn-on for me.
>>
File: chestpillow.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chestpillow.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>tfw he uses your chest as a pillow
>>
I will do all the stuff in the OP in a few hours, bring on all the REEEEs please
>>7021884
I would go crazy over that. When he told me yesterday he's heading to the gym that was the first thing I thought about>>7021784
>>
am I gay?
>>
File: 1463621979538.gif (60KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1463621979538.gif
60KB, 460x345px
>tfw I live where Fall doesn't exist, just gets cooler and trees do lose their leaves but no snow, no cold rainy days

Why is the best kind of cuddling out of reach?
>>
>>7021935
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7021884
>and likes the smell.
So now you know that he's into you like fuck.

Read up about it, pheromones. They've started researching into it (because it was long believed humans don't have it) but, largely because of us dirty homos they've been able to prove we do.

>and forced him to smell post workout?
No, do it, and watch his reaction. I gurantee you he will be anything but weirded out.

Your boyfriend is lliterally attracted like fuck to you and your smell will be turning him into your little cum slut.

>>7021986
Instantly made me think of New England (not sure how massively wrong I am) but to me that sounds rather nice.
>>
>>7022007
>New England

Naw, but now I know. I'm a sucker for the image of cuddling under a blanket when it's snowing/raining, super comfy.

And to add to the smell convo:
I used to love smelling my ex's crotch... it smelt great.
>>
>>7021986
Get a bf,
Go on a fucking cuddle holiday .
Like to Britain , get tea and lunch then cuddle as it rains.boom
>>
>>7022031
>a fucking cuddle holiday
People should advertise shit like this. I would be a huge sucker for one. Also places with shit weather like theUK could get some more tourism.
>"tfw you go on a holiday and it's just shitty sunshine and no rain all the time" -Nobody ever before cuddle holidays
>>
>>7022031
Too bad I wasn't old enough to realize I enjoyed the peen when I did live there.

So many wasted rainy days.
>>
>>7022046
We have such shit weather no matter your partner, you'll want to just stay in and cuddle
>>7022091
It's always the problem but sure look, you can always make up for wasted time buddy
>>
>>7022220
I'm in no rush to make up for that time. It'll happen.
>>
That comfy feeling of seeing lighting striking like crazy out your window, I love this time of the year,
>>
File: 1405287864674.jpg (17KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1405287864674.jpg
17KB, 300x297px
I'm going to be 29 in less than a couple weeks and I've never been in a relationship. Am I going to die alone and unloved?
>>
>>7022266
yes
unless you find love and kill yourself before its over
>>
>>7021514
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a1OfOmgux4
>>
heh
>>
Never posted here before, but I just actively sought out, and jerked off to, a really feminine boy getting railed by two cocks
I don't know how to feel
>>
>>7022818
sounds hot, but I already fapped too much today
>>
File: 1443028352423 - Copy.jpg (178KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1443028352423 - Copy.jpg
178KB, 750x1125px
h e h
>>
>playing MMOs
>make a friend from raiding
>one night he sends me some very intensely nice words: how happy he is to have met me, and how he wouldn't trade having me me for anything
>starts greeting me with hearts
>end up sort of letting my guard down and getting a little crush on him because he is sweet
Meh. I'm conflicted.
>>
>>7022785
The gayest thing in that picture is not you, but the zootopia poster
>>
please give me a reason to keep going
all I do is work to make myself more attractive
all I find in return is constant, brutal rejection
it's so hard to keep trying when it's never, ever enough for anyone
>>
File: 1468840082887.jpg (50KB, 499x361px) Image search: [Google]
1468840082887.jpg
50KB, 499x361px
>>7023081
>>
>>7022918
Is he an uggo or does he live far away?
>>
>>7022229
Exactly just don't worry about it
>>
>tfw no gentle giant bf
>>
>>7023178
>Tfw no tiny bf
>>
>>7023119
No clue (qt is a state of mind, so as long as he isn't a blob), and yes but I don't care.

I am more conflicted that I am misreading him. I mean, it could just be awkward niceness.
>>
>>7023178
The cashier in the grocery store when I bought breakfast this morning was one. Easily over 190 cm, with 90's boy band blond hair just down to eye level and a 5 o'clock shadow on his chin. Absolutely stunning.
>>
>>7023201
Send him your Skype and ask if he wants to talk some time.
>>
>>7023247
About what though? I just haven't a clue what to do, as I don't even know if he is into dudes.
>>
>a pair of cousins ask me out for a 3some
This is a predicament, they're cute bit related
>>
>>7023400
Two male cousins wish to have sex with you? And each other?

My oh my.

>>7023388
Just drop subtle hints or ask right off the bat. Just don't make a huge deal out of it, be mature about sexuality.

If he's like "you what mate" just be like "I was getting the feeling you were gay, that's all, anyway this new planet coaster beta, right?"
>>
>>7023473
Yes. It's like a lewd dream. But idk man
>>
How much 'looser' does bottoming make you, realistically? I'm not going to have to wear adult diapers, am I?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1x8gpBuWdyk

Do I have a good voice?
>>
I think i succeeded in fetching a cute bear boy for cold weather cuddles.
He told me he wants me to wear his t-shirts and cuddle with him and that i can call him Papa.
I am PARTICULARLY happy.

>>7023490

You tighten back up unless you're taking soda cans on the daily.
Or if you hurt yourself.
Take it from me, gutterslut supreme.
>>
>>7023490

it doesnt at all.

the sphincter is a muscle - unless its torn, it will never lose elasticity

so as long as you dont stick something so big in there it rips you open a la goatse, youll be fine

>>7023522

how did you find someone so fast?
>>
Can you filter trips on mobile?
>>
>>7023528

What do you mean "so fast"?
It's been like a month.
>>
File: lean_surfer.jpg (938KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
lean_surfer.jpg
938KB, 1440x2560px
when i was drunk i really wanted to ask this guy out

now im sober im not sure if i do or not. is it true that when youre drunk youre more hones about things? should i trust my drunk instincts or my sober ones?

"in vino veritas" and all that
>>
>>7023538
Sober, drunk you couldn't see the forest from the trees , sober you knows that it's a bad choice
>>
>>7023473
>ask right off the bat
I am pretty sure i would spill so much spaghetti it could feed multiple Italian villages for weeks
>>
Is being gay okay with the filipinos? How do they view it?
>>
>>7023553
Just shoot the shit and be like talking BC about like "do have a girl back where your from?" And if starts getting defensive just do a little "I just assumed because if your this nice to me, what are you like with girls"
Boom
>>
>>7023566

do this, but do NOT say that cringey fucking line
>>
>use stomach pic since it's hairier than my chest on growlr/grindr
>no (You)s

>use full body where you cant really see hair outside of a slight amount on my stomach, nipple curls, and pits
>a shit ton of (You)s

I don't understand.
I'm trying to fit in, not stand out.
>>
>>7023590
>>7023566

Yeah, it's a bit much.
>>
>>7023566
>>7023590
T-thanks. I think I will try this, and maybe just be really nice back and see what happens. I am so autistic I will probably still say something cringe regardless of what I do. He does seem like a sweet guy, and some other people I've asked about it seem to think its a bit intense for just being friendly.
>>
>>7023590
Well look fair enough, but it's just place holder
>>7023613
Look it's just placeholder, write what ever feels natural , damn I can't give him a script
>>
>>7023557
No Asians view homosexuality favorably, least of all those that are Christian. It's a taboo at best.
>>
Some really horny guy I've been talking to lately asked me if I had photos of my 17 year old brother when he found out I had one...

I felt this was really inappropriate and told him not to talk to me anymore.

Am I overreacting? If he wanted to check out my brother, I am right to be annoyed and disgusted, right?
>>
>>7023934

you are not overreacting. Thats gross and a huge red flag.

if he asked you this iver text and you have proof of this, consider reporting him to the police (if the AoC where you live is 18)
>>
>>7023934

Yeah, n'aw, good on you.
That's some very not okay behavior.
>>
>>7023934
did the right thing
>>
>>7023942
>>7023961
>>7023976

Cased closed Jesus Christ.

Some 17yos are less than eyesores , but it's not like this guy was going to admire the images like a kind old granny. He wanted more sick fap fuel.

These kinds of bestial gays are why the right hates us.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 540x720px
I'm fucking terrified
>Grindr
>fag sends nudes off the bat
>ask him how old is
>he says 17
The age of consent laws in NY are 17
But I can't find anything about transfer of lewd pics
Am I fucked?
>>
File: tumblr_mkwgkfILsX1qkgbfeo1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkwgkfILsX1qkgbfeo1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x651px
>>7023557
This: >>7023703

Filipino culture appears to me that they're about how other people perceive them.

My bf's family keeps all mention of our sexuality hush hush to others. I'm his "friend".
>>
>>7024023
Just delete them and block him
>>
Why are all hot men over 40 always poz???
>>
>>7024058
Raised in a time where unprotected sex and HIV were rampant and they're hot back then too?
>>
>>7024058

>attractive
>lived in a time before safe sex was mainstream

its not surprising
>>
>>7021537
Should twinks remove all of their pubic and butt hair? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>7023934
No, that's kind of creepy

>>7024146
don't have to imo as long as they're not too hairy
>>
>>7024146

Required:

Trimmed (but not necessarily shaved) pubes. Just make sure you dont look like fucking Zohan down there

Optional:
Shaved butt is nice for guys i think

Kind of tryhard:
shaved legs and pits are kind of a bit *too much* IMO. I'm not a pedophile.
>>
What do you talk about when you're on a first date with someone you already know?

we've basically explored every fruitful avenue of conversation already, and everyday chitchat doesn't seem liek "enough" for a first date - i wanna make a good impression
>>
>>7024189
>Trimming at all
>>
>>7024255

You must be asian or something. a decade or so of uninterrupted pube growth is horrific to see.

Pubes should be shorter than 1 inch in my opinion, otherwise its just manky and im not gonna put my face anywhere near em
>>
>>7024236

Maybe try to talk about stuff pertaining to career or school if those apply, I wouldn't stress too much about it, you'll find something to talk about regardless.
>>
>>7024263

I would fucking love for someone to smash my face into their decade of uninterrupted pube growth.
>>
>>7024189
What about chest hair
>>
>>7024293

depends on the person

personally i feel the same way aboud chesthair as i do abotu pubes

its nice in moderation
>>
File: 1393957478773.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393957478773.gif
13KB, 500x500px
Went on a breakfast date earlier with a boy. I dialed the smalltalk up to 10 because I dunno what else to do and it was my first date with a boy.
Never had a gf or bf before. We did some meme handshake when we parted which was cute.
We kinda left as acquaintances, but we wanted to do casual lewd stuff before this.
He said he'd message later.
Assuming he wants to see me more how do I take it from here on my end?
>>
File: IYEWUK1g_400x400.png (326KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IYEWUK1g_400x400.png
326KB, 400x400px
>>7021514
oh yeah, I and me bf love each other smells. We even do watersports. We genuinely enjoy each other smell so much we like to piss on each other, not to mention eat cum/ass etc.
>>
File: IMG_20160822_091551.jpg (2MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160822_091551.jpg
2MB, 4640x2610px
>>7024263
This isn't gross at all though
Literally everyone on g*r apps love it
>>
Anyone here in a closeted situation that can't act on their feeling and desires?
>>
>>7024364
No this thread is for flamers only.
>>
>>7024364
yep and gotta fake it with girls every time Im out with friends, it feels so empty.
>>
>>7024314

Just keep flirting and letting him know you're into it.
Ask him out again, or invite him over.

>>7024351

Fuck. <3

>>7024364

Wanna talk about it?
>>
I miss him so fucking much. I keep telling myself I don't, that I don't care, that I'm better off now, but only allah knows how much I'm suffering.
Now he's with another person (a fucking girl) and there's nothing I can do about it. I bet he doesn't even think about me.
I feel like dropping out of uni and going back to my parents' house, or moving to another country, idk. I feel like I have to do something drastic in order to forget him.
>>
Jesus christ, what

>>>/hm/1442968

i found the perfect human being
i'm fucking done

done
>>
Anyone else feel like they do not belong anywhere?
>>
>>7023531
There must surely be mobile apps for browsing, I'm sure I heard of some, they'll definitely have a filter option.

>>7023553
Well in my opinion it's best to get it out of the way and know where you both stand, or you may find yourself a few months down the line with a heavy crush on someone that finds men repulsive.
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 239x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 239x197px
When you're in the early stages of dating, what are some texting Do's and Don'ts?
>>
>>7024439
Depends on you and the other person to be honestly frank with you family member.
>>
>>7024351
absolutely beatiful.
but depending on some factors it might make things difficult to operate.
>>
how do i find a qt boy to be my bf when i'm a social anxiety ridden NEET?
>>
>>7024351
That's horrific.
>>
>>7021980
ya
>>
>>7024451
If you are cute, you can try dating sites and apps. If you aren't then fix your self or die alone.
>>
File: 1394817.png (36KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
1394817.png
36KB, 700x788px
>>7024451

alcohol can help, but you can become dependent on it, so only use it moderately/occasionally in social situations to help take the edge off. don't drink a lot (more than 2 drinks) or you may end up doing things you regret, depending on how it affects you.

meditation has the same effect but takes effort/practice and longer to make it work. (an hour or so each day)

therapy with a qualified professional will teach you tips, tricks and techniques for improving your self-talk and learning how to interact with people.

practice make perfect.

start out by talking to people you're not attracted to and just learn how conversation works.
leave the house.
sit in a park or go to a store and ask people basic questions they can answer, like directions or what kind of food/product is best.
people like to give advice and help others.

once you start talking to people you quickly realize most of them are nice and friendly.

gradually work your way up to talking to people you are attracted to.

this takes time and effort but it is worth it.

the pickup artist community is mostly straight men but the techniques and advice about meeting people can work for gay men and lesbians as well.
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/

look at it as a game. make it fun.

also, learn to accept rejection.
some people are bitter, mean or having a bad day. they will treat you like shit.
some people are not going to like you no matter how nice you are to them.

this happens to all of us, not just to you.

don't stress about it.
just learn to ignore those people and move on.

anxiety is mostly self-created. once you realize you are in control, you can let go of a lot of that angst and just move forward with your life.
>>
>>7024460

this is a mistaken belief.

confidence is most likely to get you a partner, not outward appearance.
>>
>>7024498
>doesn"t
Triggered
>>
>>7024504
Being attractive can make you more confident though.

I'm a hell of a lot more confident at 200 then I was as a 130lb skelly.
>>
>>7024498
tyvm for the detailed response.
i have done some therapy so i'm less of a total sperg when it comes to talking, i still have a hard time initiating conversations though.
also i'll look into meditation.

>>7024514
this seems true
>>
>>7024023
Ye ol' FCC recognizes the age of consent at eighteen, US (lol entire world) airwaves are federally owned and what he's he's sending technically constitutes CP. Either do what the other guy suggested or just tell him why he shouldn't send more and meet him in person.
>>
>>7024595
>i still have a hard time initiating conversations

write down and practice (eventually memorize) several "scripts" which include conversation openers and several responses anticipating what the other person will say.

this makes it much easier to go on autopilot and just start talking when your mind blanks at the beginning from the fear of just meeting someone.

i tend to have a short inoccous story about what i was just doing (preplanned and rehearsed) that is intended to put the other person at ease and take the spotlight off of them so that they don't feel uncomfortable, without boring them.

something about how you came to be where you are now ("it is my friend's birthday and i want to throw a party for her/him then i realized i need to go out and get some things for the party and so i came here, but i can't find x ..." etc.)

the point is to ramble a little bit in a charming way that seems genuine and un-forced without being creepy or sexual. you don't want them to think that you are interested in them. it should all just seem like a chance meeting where you just realized you need some advice/help at the last minute, being preoccupied with your planning of the event, or whatever.

very often i end up inviting the person to the event (if i sense that they have the time/enjoy my company) and several times the person has actually showed up with very positive results. (met my gf that way)
>>
>>7024653

God you are such a creep.
I hope nobody tries to """"learn"""" from your sorry ass.

>>7024595

Dont try to fake conversations - if you rely on a script not only will people get super weirded out but you will never be able to enjoy chatting - it will always be a stressful deceit for you.

Just find something youre passionate about, meet other people who like it too, and then let your social skills develop naturally from there like theyre supposed to and like how 99% of the human population does it.
>>
>>7024435
Me, I've embraced it, having no social expectations is liberating. Outside of work I'm a drunken human shitpost.
>>
Next tuesday im going to ask someone i know out for the first time ever

ive only ever dated people on apps or whatever where i was 100% sure they were into me

How do i play it off as no big deal if i get shot down? id still wanna be friends if possible.
>>
>>7024364
No, NOBODY else could POSSIBLY.
You are UNIQUE.
>>
>>7024720
>it will always be a stressful deceit

no it won't.
it is a crutch to be used until you can walk on your own.
>>
>>7024760

Its a bad idea. You shouldn't rely on crutches like this - if you need to rehearse simple conversations, you aren't ready for those conversations yet and need to work your way up via non-insane means.

Plus, imagine what people would think if you slipped up and gave the same conversational spiel twice - they'd avoid you basically forever

its just not worth it.
>>
>>7024766
>they'd avoid you basically forever

so one person out of 7 billion avoids me.
i can live with that.

the fact is having a plan makes things easier, not harder.
>>
>>7024774

The average person can have at any one time a MAXIMUM of like 100 friends, and thats pretty fucking rare. If you completely alienate one person, they'll tell their 4-5 closest friends to avoid you, and suddenly bam, youve lost 5% of your human contacts instantly. And that assuming that only one person realises the weird-ass shit youre doing to fake being social. Its a terrible, terrible idea, and the fact that you dont think its deeply strange is kind of an indictment of your emotional intelligence

To be fully comfortable and functioning, you musn't have a plan, and the best way to get used to being in social situations without a plan is to be in social situations without a plan

if you use a plan, you'll get used to it and always use one, never developing your own social skills naturally and non-creepily but just hiding behind it the moment things get tough. its a recipe for disaster.

just be fucking normal, dude.
>>
>>7024451
are you me?
>>
File: 1450763524384.jpg (37KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450763524384.jpg
37KB, 900x900px
>>7024795
>just be fucking normal, dude.
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw the cute otter guy i hadn't seen in years and hung out with a few times and totally thought was flirting with me was actually straight the whole time
JUST
FUCK
MY
LIFE
UP

He never flaunted how straight he was and his facebook doesn't say what gender he liked, so what the fuck
he caught on that i was trying to seduce him and now won't talk to me anymore
so fucking embarrassing
>>
File: furry enabler for ants.jpg (20KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
furry enabler for ants.jpg
20KB, 252x244px
>>7024818

desu gaygen was designed for normies

aspies always end up in tranny threads

>>7024823

That sucks bruh
>>
>>7024838
what's the best suicide method?
>>
>>7024845

old age is a pretty good way to go i reckon
>>
What's the fastest amount of time you guys have fallen in love? Not creepy stalker watching the guy from across the room and infatuation. I'm talking about with the person you were dating.
>>
>>7024850

never desu

>tfw you wanna know what love is
>>
>>7024850

2 days?

we got really drunk and now ive fallen for him big time

before that night he was just a friend
>>
File: pepesfinalbow.png (67KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
pepesfinalbow.png
67KB, 285x276px
>>7024850
>fallen in love
>>
File: pitted olives.jpg (201KB, 750x708px) Image search: [Google]
pitted olives.jpg
201KB, 750x708px
Someone pls help me

How do I avoid being awkward if I get turned down when I ask this guy out on Tuesday? I don't wanna fuck up our friendship, but also im super into him.
>>
>>7024845

Getting smothered by a fat hairy ass

>>7024850

speaking of which
>>
>>7024864
You've not given us the facts. Does he know he's gay, do you know he is etc?
>>
>>7024887
does he know you're gay*
>>
>>7024887
>>7024892

yeah, we are both gay and we both know about each other.

Good signs:
-He once said he was jealous of the way i looked
-When he was smashed he said that "he just wanted to kiss boys" and that he realyl wanted a bf
-We're already pretty good friends
-I'm kind of his type

Bad signs:
-We've shared a lot of personal details about ourselves (sex lives, that kinda thing), which might be awkward
-I don't know his friends too well
-Last week he said he thought this straight guy was hot, so I guess he might be interested in him over me
>>
>>7024857
My ass isn't fat

>>7024859
But you knew he prior to those two days?
>>
>Empty hookups and fwb's not actually feel empty and have 0 passion from my end
>The only guy I ever loved I chat with online, and only saw for a week in real life and we life in different countries
>The one thing filling the void is gone
>It will be impossible to move to his country
>It's unlikely to convince him to move to mine before I have the economic ability to support us both
fuck me what do
>>
>>7024860
It'll happen
>>
>>7024939
>other people exist
>>
>>7024938

yeah, but never as anything more than a friend

>>7024939

Either try and make an LDR work, or move on. plenty of fish in the sea, right?
>>
>>7024938

Prove it
>>
>watch Far East Movement music videos
>sudden urge to fap to asian gay porn

Somebody recommend me a porn star pls
>>
File: 1391719854123.png (326KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1391719854123.png
326KB, 1000x625px
Reminder
>>
>>7024948
>>7024949
I want to make it work, it just feels so far off in a way.
I know there are others, but I just can not find anyone I actually have chemistry with. It's fucking bizarre.
>>
>>7024993
>I just can not find anyone I actually have chemistry with
I do, but they end up being str8.
>>
>>7024980
>tfw RDR will never top senpai

;-;
>>
>Meet guy on 4chan
>Seems pretty chill
>Start talking online
>Have a good conversation
>Notice, though, as the days go on, we keep talking about the same thing
>>Always his interests/studies/hobbies, and never mine
>Never initiates conversation
>Never asks how my day's been or what I've done/studied
>>I do this regularly with him
>Doesn't want to share facepics or meet up irl, despite it having been a month now
>Recently decided to try something
>Don't message him for 1 week
>Leave messenger on in background so it shows me to be online
>Checked today and he still hasn't even acknowledged my existence (yes, he has been online)
Is it even worth pursuing this any more, or should I just end it and move on? I've just started uni, and it turns out my uni is massively gay and very social, so I'm starting to feel as though I may be limiting myself to someone who just isn't worth it when I have so much opportunity.
How would I go about ending it with him if I should do so?
>>
File: 1467357383598.png (11KB, 436x488px) Image search: [Google]
1467357383598.png
11KB, 436x488px
>>7025054
>meet guy on 4chan
>swap pics
>pressure him to meet
>he eventually caves
>go on a date with him today
>says he'll message later
Should I wait for him to message me or hit him up?
>>
>>7025067

You misheard him.
He said "I'll message you never."
>>
>>7025052

Sure he will.

He'll top me with his butt on my face.

>>7025054

Ending it? Girl nothing has started, there's no "it" to end
>>
>trying to hook up AGAIN with the same guy that never remarked about my face or body pics, just crotch fur
>keeps saying he wants me
>asks if he can hosts
>says he can but never responds afterwards
>only responds when I say to forget about it

Hes cut so he's gross anyways.
Doesn't even send face pics or chest pics back.
>>
File: 1426178708581.gif (2MB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1426178708581.gif
2MB, 250x186px
>>7025071
Please no.
It's only 17:41, there is time.
Not that it would be the first time, my ex-boss said he'd call to discuss payment and it's been a week since I quit...
>>
File: .jpg (97KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
97KB, 546x896px
How do I try harder, /gg/? I'm starting to think all these failed relationships are me not meeting my own standards.

I'm getting slowly closer to just giving up and dedicating my sexual life to dildos.
>>
>>7025078
>Ending it? Girl nothing has started, there's no "it" to end
So... it wouldn't be wrong for me to say "I'm sorry; this isn't going to work out. You seem to have pretty much no interest in either me or a relationship whatsoever, and our conversations never go anywhere."?
>>
>>7025108

Yes it would be wrong to say that.

Because there is no "this" that isn't working out.

You just talked to a dude a few times.

Just stop talking to him and move on.
>>
File: tumblr_n31nt8xZEm1qd50uco1_500.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n31nt8xZEm1qd50uco1_500.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>7025135
Sup kohai, How's the pup doing?
>>
>>7025100
Do what I do; aggressively make ads on craigslist and see who bites
>>
>>7025157
I don't want just sex, I don't want aids.
>>
>tfw receding hairline
jesus christ just kill me now
>>
File: livin the dream.jpg (126KB, 766x768px) Image search: [Google]
livin the dream.jpg
126KB, 766x768px
>>7025156

Did you hear that he called me a stud after I kissed him uwu
>>
File: Trixie.gif (861KB, 389x202px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.gif
861KB, 389x202px
>>7024990
No straight woman has ever been impressed by a biscums ability to fuck men. No gay man has ever been impressed by a biscums ability to fuck women.

And if they are there human garbage. Which is the only thing a bisexual deserves
>>
File: tumblr_ms7gq7cEfq1rotf35o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms7gq7cEfq1rotf35o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>7025172
That's adorable, you're going to end up with a boyfriendpup.
>>
>>7025165
Then don't do anal
I've sucked ONE dick and got my dick sucked ONCE by separate people over the course of a month.
>>
File: when he calls you a good boy.gif (662KB, 540x391px) Image search: [Google]
when he calls you a good boy.gif
662KB, 540x391px
>>7025185

Maybe

How's the significant otter
>>
>>7025186
Anal is the fucking best you faggot
>>
>waiting on him to respond
>>
What do you even talk about on these apps? I try to ask questions but my creativity ends soon, am I bad with conversation or the people who I talk with are (Probably both)?
>>
File: 1475710168896.jpg (464KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475710168896.jpg
464KB, 1280x720px
>Very fond of the various "masc" aesthetics
>Generally hooked up with mostly more built or heavier guys
>Couple guys I've dated were bears/cubs
>Has been a barafan for 10 years now.
>Decide to watch an anime for the first time in ages
>I'm drawn to Yuri on Ice, a male figureskating anime. Animation looks strong and I'm curious about the homovibe they're using to bait fujoshi.
>Watched the first episode. I'm starting to think the characters are qt now.

Could anime make me actually want to fuck cute twinks?
>>
>mom isn't home
>finally can invite all the guys I want
but
>thoughts of them coming and murdering my mom because they know where I live
>the old man somehow knowing and telling my mom I invited hairy guys to ravage me
or worse
>there's no one that I would remotely diddle nearby
>>
>>7025245
>Had twice invited two men that were 12 and 17 years older than me to spitroast me until they both came on my chest while my parents were at work.

Apparently being gay with parents that disliked it just made me a bold slut.
>>
File: tumblr_n6ijqm1Bmb1r91wa7o1_500.jpg (37KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ijqm1Bmb1r91wa7o1_500.jpg
37KB, 499x750px
>>7025219
Still adorable.
We're spending saturday through monday together.
>>
File: WP_20160905_16_12_14_Pro.jpg (3MB, 5344x3008px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160905_16_12_14_Pro.jpg
3MB, 5344x3008px
I LOVE being the big spoon. My bf produces so much heat its amazing. Love also being the little spoon, i can fall asleep!
>>
>>7025172
>>7025156
>>7025185
what why is senpai talking about kissing another guy what the fuck is going on what no come on please no ;_;
>>
File: tumblr_lp4z09O3r21qa37l5o1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lp4z09O3r21qa37l5o1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x598px
>>7025292
Looks like you're going to have to go to vancouver to win him back rugby

Aside from that, how are you doing rugby
>>
File: abstract.jpg (42KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
>>7025291
>Want to be little spoon
>Bf taller than me and is bottom
>He likes being little spoon
>Tfw submissive but dating someone submissive
>>
>>7025304
Get a bigger guy to spoon and dominate you both.
>>
File: 1378653066001.jpg (23KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
1378653066001.jpg
23KB, 541x566px
>>7025313
>Open relationship cuckold
Lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>7025315
It's not an open relationship if you get the same bull to own both of your asses.
>>
>>7025324
But then your bf is having sex with someone else and so are you
That is stupid
>>
>on /hm/
>boys destroying their holes with huge toys

What a shame.
>>
>meet some "straight" white and hairy guy
>even has a girlfriend
>I had troubles staying hard
>he's hard as a rock
>get sucked on the side of the road

It's eye-opening seeing that a straight guy's cock has more life than yours.
I don't want to be in my 20s needing viagra
>>
>>7025355

Thread? I like seeing cute guys take big things in their butt
>>
File: 567567.jpg (147KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
567567.jpg
147KB, 480x360px
>>7025391
You're that lazy you need me to cite you the thread when you could just go to /hm/ and find it yourself in 3-5 seconds?
>>
>>7025399

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yes

But I did actually go to /hm and started browsing so I'll probably find it eventually
>>
>>7025403
>catalog
>ctrl+f
>toys

Jesus, Epsy.
>>
>>7025410

I know I could use the catalog, but I'm just browsing right now, it's not like it's a huge rush I get to the toy thread, I doubt it's going anywhere.
>>
>>7025413
hey epsy
did you fuck that guy yet?
[spoiler]did you take pics?[/spoiler]
>>
>>7025423

Haven't been able to meet yet because of schedules not aligning, but hopefully soon! I don't think I would take or post pics on gaygen though unless he was interested in that.
>>
>>7025269

Sounds gay

The cub giggles when I call him a good boy >:3

>>7025292

Daddy has needs
>>
>>7025431

When're you gonna lock his weiner up?
>>
>>7025455

Hopefully sometime after we meet up!
>>
>>7025455
tfw you order boys to lock up but they don't listen anyways so what's the point
>>
>>7025494

Well I'm assuming in this case I would be the keyholder, so he wouldn't have much of a choice.
>>
>>7025494

Sounds like you're bad at this
>>
>>7025524
If I was a sub I probably wouldn't listen to me either
>>
[spoiler]I left me underwears with some guy[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Tommy Wiseau literally wrote my life[/spoiler]
>>
>>7025579

Hot desu

I bet he's sniffin em rn
>>
>>7025596
I hope not
I have swamp ass
>>
>at party
>get shitfaced
>tell roommate i'm gay as fuck
>get number from 2 people
>wander back to home after party
shit well that was easy.
>>
>>7025977

maybe your swamp dick overwhelms it
>>
File: ONEOHTRIX-POINT-NEVER.jpg (103KB, 940x1063px) Image search: [Google]
ONEOHTRIX-POINT-NEVER.jpg
103KB, 940x1063px
>tfw on ambien and lonely
>I just want a bf
>>
>>7026241
Ill b ur bf for the night babe
>>
>>7026257
Thanks
So how are you
>>
>>7026260
Im really tired and wanting to cuddle and make out and play with someones nipples right now
You?
>>
>>7026268
I'm not tired but i took ambien
I'm listening to actress and daydreaming but what I want is to be little spoon
>>
>>7026275
Hop in my bed darlin, I'll wrap my arms around you and I could fall asleep next to you~
>>
>>7026282
That's just what I want
>>
>>7026293
Hate to bail on you but i gotta hit the hay
G'Night <3
>>
File: 1388171663221.png (9KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
1388171663221.png
9KB, 363x349px
>>7025071
>almost 12:00
>you were right
>>
>>7026366
You don't.
Eventually you kill yourself or otherwise die and the suffering ends.
>>
>>7026366
Have you tried not being bad?
>>
>>7026366
What happened to the burger?
>>
>>7026425
There's a difference between faking an image and changing as a person though. Have you tried being honest?
>>
>>7025304
What if one of you lies on his back and the other with his head on the first guy's chest? It's pretty ambiguous which is the "submissive" part of that position.
>>
>>7026425
Ever talked with a psychiatrist?
>>
Who is your husbando this season?
>>
>>7026493
I stopped keeping up with currently airing anime years ago. It's all unoriginal trash.
>>
>>7026503
What did they say?
>>
>>7026567
You're probably not going to take this advice but still; get off 4chan. This place is cancer and you're not nearly as anonymous as you think. You're just making yourself more exposed and making your social isolation worse. Go outside and talk to people. Try to be polite and empathic, even if you don't mean it. Try to teach yourself to feel empathy in the long run because people are just like you when you really get to know them. You can always kill yourself later so why not try.
>>
>>7026567
>All that shit is useless
No it's not. You're not in any position to make rational judgement in this matter.

Don't you think the chance of getting a prescription that reduces that itch in your brain is worth a couple of appointments? Since you're already miserable you have nothing to lose and everything to win. You decide.
>>
>>7026631
4chan isn't that bad for normal anons. It's different for people delivering themselves as much as you do. A lot of people have had their lives ruined by being doxxed, and you risk the same fate by doing what you do. And don't say you'll keep going as encouragement. Surely you can see the irony in reinforcing what you hate about your life, and then complain when those things never change.
>>
I'm in a relationship with a woman but in love with another man. The only reason I agreed to it was because we were both extremely lonely.
>>
>>7026762
If you want to be doxxed it can be arranged.

Impermanence is what life is, why wouldn't it change for the better? What are the thing you want changed that will never change?
>>
>>7026847
Things as in physical objects/wealth, or things like social relations?
You say everyone grows to hate you once they get to know you, but I haven't even after you threatened me. How do you explain that? And I can doxx you if you want, just say the word. But if you don't want to I won't.
>>
>>7026901
Naughty pls
>>
Do gay boys fart or not?
>>
>tfw my friend took my butt virginity and now i cant stop thinking about it

the feeling knowing his cum is inside me has given me a perpetual erection
>>
File: Drive Cover.png (3KB, 148x224px) Image search: [Google]
Drive Cover.png
3KB, 148x224px
what do you think about my new picture i made?
>>
File: 2916966-mafia3.jpg (9KB, 653x280px) Image search: [Google]
2916966-mafia3.jpg
9KB, 653x280px
Is he the most attractive black man in vidya?
>>
File: lmao.png (307KB, 695x891px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
307KB, 695x891px
lmao

>>7027001

yes t b h
>>
>>7026961
Weirdo
>>
Hey babes. x
>>
>>7026023
now sober and regretting saying anything. But he either doesn't care or was too shitfaced to remember. oh well
>>
Why is it so hard to find a qt who wants a normal relationship. I absolutely hate this meme of one night stands or people being into polyamorous shit.
Just when I found a qt I could date and everything him being single and all I get 'Yeah I'd love to though im kind of polyamorous and couldnt be with just one person'
Isnt that just friends with benefits then and not a real relationship.
I fucking hate lgbt "community" for memes like this
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 633x758px
>"come out anon"
>"it'll feel so liberating!"
>"best choice I ever made"
>"never felt more like myself"
>okfine.jpg
>come out
>every guy friend acts a little weirder around me
>girls either ask retarded questions all the time or are grossed out by my sexuality
>the only good part is when I can check guys out with the girls
>even then they're always like "haha, but you're a guy and checking out guys, that's so weiiiiird loool"
>literally everything I thought would suck about being out came true
>none of the mythical good sides happened

Fuck each and every one of you. Closet was comfy and safe. You've made me leave it for absolutely no reason at all.
>>
>>7027213
Shit fucking sucks. I'm starting to think we are nothing more than fetishist for butt sex.
>>
>>7027332
We may very well be. Worst part is that I dont enjoy sex THAT much and am more of a romantic who just wants cozy relationship with a qt
Really makes me think
>>
>>7027213
>Isnt that just friends with benefits then and not a real relationship.
Not really.
Have you never had feelings for more then one person?
>>
>>7027322
It's only worth it if you are pursuing a relationship and your SO wants it public. Other than that
>>
>>7027372
This is probably bait but relationships are about commitment and trust. You dont really get those if your bf is a townbike
>>
>>7027390
Why? Why wouldn't you trust your bf to be safe?

Being polyamorus doesn't make you a whore.
>>
>>7027435
I dont fear the std potential. But how do you expect to have anything similiar to a normal relationship if he's out with someone else as well.
Life has decisions and you should be able to choose one person to commit to instead of a bunch of half assed relationships.
Sure if you just want a high school "relationship" then polygamy wouldnt get in your way but it'd ruin anything even half serious.
I guess this is a good warning that he is probably a manchild and i shouldnt go for it if he's unable to make decisions
>>
>>7027488
>but it'd ruin anything even half serious.
Not everyone is mature enough emotionally to handle a polyamorus relationship without letting insecurity and jealousy make a mess of things.

If you don't think you could manage, then you're almost certainly right. He's probably not the guy for you.
>>
Would you lick a girl's butthole?
>>
>>7027535
Eww no, thay shit out and babies come out of there
>>
>>7027614
No because you like over half way there, hon
>>
>>7027322
>I came out but it sucks reee
I FUCKING TOLD YOU
IF ONLY YOU HAD LISTENED
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
>>
>>7027614

It's normal for bottoms desu
>>
>>7027322
Your mates will get used to it eventually, if they're mature, it's just a bit of a shock to people.

My recent new group of mates found out and after that they were slightly different, however when they realised I'll still act the same and I am the same person they're fine. Heck, they want to go to a gay club with me because they want me to get the chance to meet people, I'm really thankful for that.

You don't need to come to everyone though, just people who you feel would need to know. That said, being out is an easier life, even if people do distance themselves. I mean, if they don't like you know that they *know* you're gay they're just shit mates anyway.

Being out makes it so you can be open with it and seek partners without worrying about outing yourself through that.
>>
>>7027831
Succme.
>>
File: gotthisshirtnow.jpg (37KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
gotthisshirtnow.jpg
37KB, 500x373px
Sup gaygen, how are you lil scoundrels doing.
>>
>>7027912

I have a cold

;-;
>>
File: bearface.png (668KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bearface.png
668KB, 480x640px
>>7027917
Aww poor kohai.
>>
File: 1475939424918.jpg (2MB, 1835x2050px) Image search: [Google]
1475939424918.jpg
2MB, 1835x2050px
>>7027912
hey venslut ;)
>>
File: Licence!.png (19KB, 856x265px) Image search: [Google]
Licence!.png
19KB, 856x265px
>>7027912

awesome!

Just got a government explosives licence to make <5kg of class 1-3 explosives for educational or experimental usage in an appropriate facility for the next few years.

im gonna build a cannon!
>>
>>7027922

You know what'd make it better? Bussy
>>
>>7027614
>>7027623
>>7027643

thats not me just so you know

look at the filename
>>
>>7028041

all that would do is give the other guy a cold too

this is how STDS start, probably
>>
File: tumblr_mgmd8ng2T51qhxi8co1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgmd8ng2T51qhxi8co1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x331px
>>7028027
K.

>>7028039
Cool. Use protection when you fire your cannon.

>>7028041
>You know what'd make it better? Bussy
Call your pup over. Maybe he can cheer you up.
>>
File: whats wrong tiny pupper.jpg (33KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
whats wrong tiny pupper.jpg
33KB, 480x720px
>>7028065

>teacher is chatting about his beard before class
>says his wife doesn't like kissing beards, so hes going to shave it
>I impulsively say "your wife has terrible taste, beards are the best for kissing"
>everyone looks at me
>Professor says "...okay. I wouldn't know, I guess."

i. want. to. die.
>>
>>7022007
>Your boyfriend is lliterally attracted like fuck to you and your smell will be turning him into your little cum slut.
Dug my face into him. This really fucking worked. Achieved a boner that could scratch glass. Thanks for the idea I guess.
Fuck just reading your post back gave me a boner.
>>
>>7028051

He could just wear a mouth cover

He could be my sexy doctor

>>7028065

He's working ;___;

Post butt

>>7028074

How adorable.

>>7028078

Another muskslut is born
>>
>am aroused by being submissive and getting dominated by a smaller guy than me
>hate being submissive and getting dominated when I'm not having sex

This isn't ideal desu.
>>
File: barf.gif (202KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
barf.gif
202KB, 300x200px
>>7027322
I'm out to my friends (I think) but not my family
my friends never treated me any different, although I don't see them very often anymore ;_;

>>7027535
>pic

>>7027614
sauce on that butt?
>>
>>7028104

its mine lol
i dont know why he has it saved
>>
File: tumblr_n2jnc5rtry1sj7qkwo1_500.jpg (72KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2jnc5rtry1sj7qkwo1_500.jpg
72KB, 422x750px
>>7028088
>Post butt
Someone already posted it.
>He's working ;___;
Well get some rest then and wait for your pup charming to finish at work.

>>7028074
Awww.
>>
>>7028106
he obviously has it saved because it's perfect and he wanted it to look at and/or knock one out to later...much like I will be doing
>>
>>7028103

That's adorable

Just be his big stong bear outside of the bedroom and his subby bearpup in the bedroom
>>
File: 1473278947508.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473278947508.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>go to see a friend's band perform at a punk rock bar
>leave the bar with some friends, looking for some sort of after party
>end up finding an underground psych rock venue at the industrial zone
I love this city, everything new is popping up all the time
>>7028074
Don't feel bad. Now some other closeted guy might hit on you
>>
>>7028044
Well I'm on Mobile so I have to go out of my way to check. So I assume when I se your pics it's you
>>
>>7028074
Speaking of which, how does one become good at kissing?
>>
>>7028110

Doesn't count if someone else posted it, has to be new

>pup charming

loves it desu
>>
>>7028118

practice, and at first let the other guy take control until you know what you're doing

i think

>>7028114

these things you say sound nice, but in the real world hardly anyone has your niche sexual interests

its just unlikely to happen
>>
>>7028118

Practice
>>
File: tumblr_msqm4xtKjv1r988d8o1_1280.jpg (84KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msqm4xtKjv1r988d8o1_1280.jpg
84KB, 612x612px
>>7028122
>has to be new

K: >>7027546
>>
>>7028128

It's pretty common for lil dudes to be attracted to big dudes

And most people who do kinky stuff don't want to have that continue outside of the bedroom

So it's not that hard to find
>>
How do I ask someone out in such a way that if they say "no" it doesn't mess up our friendship or make things too awkward?

>>7028135

yeah but hardly any little dudes want to top / dominate big dudes :(
>>
>>7028131

That already got posted in here you silly slut
>>
File: 1464649790723.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1464649790723.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>7028128
>>7028129
>practice

I've only kissed one person (my ex, and not particularly many times) and while I got better at it for each time, I still consider myself fairly clueless. Any more detailed suggestions or guidelines would be nice.
>>
File: tumblr_lya1c9AkET1r4kgf6o1_500.jpg (89KB, 479x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lya1c9AkET1r4kgf6o1_500.jpg
89KB, 479x750px
>>7028138
>>7028138
It's from today so that's as new as it gets.

225lb weighted hip thrusts.
>>
>>7028146

How much does the otter weigh? I bet he'd help you get better at hip thrusts
>>
>>7028183

devilish

but you fail to realise that second-hand (You)s are still almost as good as the real deal, and so i don't really mind you doing that, although its a bit weird
>>
File: jawsthemeisnowplayinginyourhead.png (259KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
jawsthemeisnowplayinginyourhead.png
259KB, 500x283px
>>7028155
I think he's between 180lbs and 190lbs?
I dunno never ask him about his weight.

>I bet he'd help you get better at hip thrusts
Maybe.
>>
File: 1475420167532.jpg (145KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475420167532.jpg
145KB, 640x800px
>senpai asking people for pictures this aggressively
>not even his closest internet friends has seen his face

All memes aside more hypocritical trip ever.
>>
>>7028203

I don't have a butt so it's not hypocritical for me to tell people to post pics
>>
>>7028216

it wasn't me.

the key tell is that he didn't put an empty line between the reply number and his post, which is something i always do

not that such a trivial thing really matters or anything
>>
File: panda.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>7028208
>Don't have a butt.

Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, Hamstring Curls, Weighted Hip Thrusts, Glute Kickbacks, Cable Abductors, Cable Abductor Swings.

Start doing them now.
>>
File: ellipse_oglaf.jpg (225KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
ellipse_oglaf.jpg
225KB, 760x596px
>>7028225

no you misunderstand
senpai doesn't have a butt because his butt was so perfect it left the corporeal realm and ascended into a higher plane
>>
>>7028225

Idk how to do any of those

And I don't have weights
>>
File: sacks squat.jpg (152KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
sacks squat.jpg
152KB, 600x572px
>>7028231

>doesn't know how to squat
this is an embarassing level of ignorance. thats like a basic human function.
>>
File: tumblr_ngal2lwz5a1qcvimoo6_500.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngal2lwz5a1qcvimoo6_500.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
>>7028231
>Idk how to do any of those
Youtube them, or ass a masc dude at the gym how to do them.
>And I don't have weights
Go to the gym. Bring your pup charming with you and get him to also do them.
>>
>>7028235

The only squats I can do are slavsquats
>>
>>7028241
>Bring your pup charming with you and get him to also do them.

o-oh gosh
>>
File: slutty shorts.jpg (227KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
slutty shorts.jpg
227KB, 1200x1600px
>>7028246

i kind of want to do a slutty cosplay one day, when im a little hencher

do you think its best to do a slutty cosplay on your own, or with a friend or two?
>>
File: 745748754.png (176KB, 354x445px) Image search: [Google]
745748754.png
176KB, 354x445px
>>
>>7028250

You know what they say, two sluts are better than one
>>
File: 1475889350943.gif (273KB, 434x463px) Image search: [Google]
1475889350943.gif
273KB, 434x463px
>>7028252
Hey man be nice.

This is a positive nice thread now.

Circe provides our general with bumps and cok isnt that creepy.

Say something nice next time.
>>
>>7028252

except that i dont have any way to prove my innocence except roundabout circumstancial evidence like that

and just because something doesn't matter doesn't mean im not going to post about it lol
99.95% of posts on 4chan are about unimportant stuff, its not like making a post requires a significant investment or anything. it takes less than a minute to fire a decent-sized reply off.

but regardless, what on earth can you expect me to do to make you happy? you've gotten all upset but haven't given me any options to fix the situation, making your complaints less like complaints and more like pointless whining. i cant do anything to prove you wrong, just like you cant do anything to prove me wrong either. so why get worked up about it?
>>
File: gottababettersquaterformyotter.gif (701KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gottababettersquaterformyotter.gif
701KB, 500x281px
>>7028246
What you don't want him to have a bubble butt from working out with you?

>>7028235
This.

>>7028228
Gosh I love oglaf.

>>7028254
Sup Brotagonist.
>>
>>7028266
I think if you post, linking to the pink and all the susposedly your responses and then screenshot it and post the screen shot, you'd see the (you)'s that are yours of course

Ta da,crisis averted
>>
>>7028271

That was an excited oh gosh

m-maybe we could have sweaty lewdness after
>>
New thread
>>7028285
>>
>>7028250
Go as quiet from mgsv or ryuko from kill la kill
>>
File: caps.png (106KB, 1145x1412px) Image search: [Google]
caps.png
106KB, 1145x1412px
>>7028277

except that both i and him know that these things can be easily faked though Inspect Element or even by posting on 2 devices at once

he wont be happy with this
>>
>>7028302
>>7028304
I was hoping you'd be dumb enough for it to work, ahh well
Continue the pissing contest, my bets on anon

This shit gets so fucking tiring , quicken it up lads
>>
>>7028302
what did I cause?
I just wanted to know who's arse it was
>>
>>7023934
It would be merely "inappropriate" if your brother was older than you and an adult. The fact that he's younger makes this person's comments tone-deaf disrespectful to you, as you are socially obligated and biologically predisposed to regard your younger siblings with protective feelings that should make you hostile to such advances. The fact that your younger brother is 17 makes this person's behavior downright predatory. You need to keep this person away from you and your family. And this person needs to be told, by someone, that the shit that he's pulling is NOT ok, lest he does it to the wrong person and gets himself royally fucked up before he has a chance to grow up some more and unfuck himself a little bit. That, of course, is not your responsibility, and you certainly did the right thing by telling him to not talk to you or your brother ever again.
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.