[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon I don't understand why you are so fat, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>"Anon I don't understand why you are so fat, you don't have a job or any responsibilities so you have all the time in the world to prepare healthy meals and exercise everyday. I don't understand, why don't you do it?"

Dumb normies don't I understand I used my valuable time on ... on.... doing.... um.... talking to..... uhhhh researching ..... studying.... OH THE FUCKING NORMIES WIN AGAIN
>>
>>77468694
u tell 'em
>>
Maybe the normies are right...
>>
>>77469016
Impossible, unfathomable.
>>
They're right, take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.
>>
>>77469044
Can't you suck it up, give them a chance, a fair shake?
>>
>>77469084
I'll give their third leg a good shake with my mouth but that's about all I can do for 'em.
>>
File: 1497055641638.png (47KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1497055641638.png
47KB, 500x501px
>>77468694
>>>/fit/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/out/
>>
Can't understand fatties desu
Just don't eat more than 1 plate per meal and drink only water
>>
>>77469136
Also don't eat junk food all the time.. but I know plenty of people who'll eat chips/junk shit between lunch and dinner.. will then go eat desert and then also some kind of highly processed desert (think box brownies) stuff after too. That extra 200-300 calories they put between each meal is one of the big reasons.. although I'd say sodas and drinking calories (Starbucks, etc) is a huge reason.
>>
>>77469136
>>77469298
>TFW deprive myself of all enjoyable food and drink and still fat

JUST
What does it take to get visible abs? I don't understand the formula here
>>
File: f2c041_6262080.jpg (183KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
f2c041_6262080.jpg
183KB, 1400x569px
>>77468694
The normies always win.
>>
>>77469348
How long have you been doing it and what are you eating?

>>77469298
Forgot to add it's also the AMOUNT of junk food,a lot of people will eat half to a full big bag of chips in one session, or a big bag of candy, etc. To be fair though these items are specifically engineered to be hyperpalatable so that when your eating them your brain doesn't tell you "You've had enough" and you keep eating/buying.

If you go to an American grocery store I'd estimate in terms of food this engineered shit is probably 50-75% of the food. Hell if i go to my local grocery store I have a shelf that's like 75 foot long (maybe more) with 3 shelves full of just fucking potato chips/bagged shit like that (doritos, etc), that's it.. so it's really not hard to see why this country is fat as fuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.