[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I improve this logo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: LogoBlastBit.png (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LogoBlastBit.png
83KB, 1920x1080px
Need ideas, some designers out there?
>>
>>59058512
btw it´s a company about informatic solutions
>>
>>59058512
Needs more anime.
>>
>>59058512
>>>/gd/ exists specifically for this reason; you'll have better luck there.
There's also >>>/ic/ and a few other art related boards. You may even consider >>>/biz/ if you're starting/running the company.
>>
>>59058564
tx
>>
>>59058512
It says blast, so it needs to look explosiony, or laser-blastery. Don't forget to add in bits though, because bit also is in the name.
>>
File: IMG_4641.png (405KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4641.png
405KB, 750x1334px
>>59058512
Sorted
>>
>>59060987
>gayOS
>>
Hire a real designer.
If you're too poor to do that, you're too poor to start a company.
>>
>>59058512
Why the fuck is the bit bigger than the blast?
Why the fuck those 2 lines of text are not same width ?
Why are you using such a ugly font?
>>
>>59058512
to start, make the bit centered.
>>59060998
if you don't use an Apple OS you can't call yourself a designer
>>
>>59058512
Just what the fuck is "informatic solutions?" How do you explain what you do to your grandmother without just saying "computer stuff."
How did you arrive at the name? Any significance to the words involved?
Not knowing the prior, "BIT" seems a bit airy to me. Maybe try a heavier letter weight. At the same time, shrink the height so the word isn't too heavy compared to the top one.
Make the stroke of the ellipse a few points heavier. Consider making a hole or two in the line
Also when you further modify it, scale it down to what you'd see on a letterhead or an return-address area of an envelope. You should still be able to make out the logo.
>>
You could center the text properly, for one thing.
>>
>>59058512
I don't know about how you could improve but this one looks like garbage and i would want no business with you.
Also try /gd/
>>
I'll make the logo!
>>
>>59061737
Bumping for OP to get a better logo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.