[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 31

File: PTG.jpg (44KB, 330x485px) Image search: [Google]
PTG.jpg
44KB, 330x485px
Old thread: >>57340888

>New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki and then shut yo bitch ass up and join TtN
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
http://a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question, check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
http://pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc (embed)

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>retards will repeatedly tell you to join BtN because it's the "best" TV tracker, but in reality it's always down and you should join TtN instead
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time
>>
>>57349096
fuck your mother
>>
Is TL a shit? are TL ratio stats accepted by better trackers when applying?
>>
someone let me in.
need a good Snowden file
>>
>>57349096
deadass love this op my guy
>>
File: CURRY.png (183KB, 950x867px) Image search: [Google]
CURRY.png
183KB, 950x867px
FUCKING AB IS CURRY
>>
File: ptg in nutshell.gif (70KB, 107x112px) Image search: [Google]
ptg in nutshell.gif
70KB, 107x112px
>>57349096
>don't forget the iconic symbol of /ptg/
>>
>>57349096
but BTN IS the best TV tracker OP
>>
>>57349174
>named stallman, a /g/ meme
>avatar is a /g/ meme
>custom title is a /g/ meme
>response is playing off a /g/ meme
hmm....
>>
File: get bodied nigga.jpg (71KB, 422x327px) Image search: [Google]
get bodied nigga.jpg
71KB, 422x327px
>>57349222
bruh shut yo bitch ass up fr.shouldn't you be givin old Remotey a hand job? i heard his buttons didn't get used much today cuz the tracker always fucking down
>>
So who's gonna fill the shoes of SciHD? PTP? BTN? TheGeekz?
>>
>>57349174
Chuckled IRL.
>>
Indians are basically white anyways
>>
>>57349154
I told you in the last thread. There aren't any good rips of Snowden yet.
>>
>>57349544
There's actually a 1080p screener on PTP. Some frames have a watermark that has been blacked out but that's the only difference
>>
>>57349252
Drizzy is that you? You've been talking really niggerish lately...and what happened to your trip? Will you be making new music?
>>
>people on ipt limiting their speeds
FUCK THIS CURRY TRACKER. I CAN'T FIND THIS SHIT ANYWHERE ELSE.
>>
>>57349681
KEKARINO FAGGOT. SHOULDN'T GET CURRIED.
>>
>>57349632
>good
>>
>>57349681
>>
>>57349174
stallman is a cool guy, there's no way he's not a /ptg/fag
>>
>>57349235
They're not /g/ memes anymore, they're just Linux memes at this point.
>>
>>57349797
fuck off stallman
or should i say
fuck off sperghetti
>>
>>57349814
I'm not spaghetti, I'm redhead :^)
Suck on my cock AB staff
>>
Please stop using curry as insult
>>
>>57349835
sup pajeet
>>
>>57349835
Not you again.
>>
Itt thieves discussing stolen goods
Why is this allowed here again?
>>
>>57349824
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
Wake up my nigs
>>
>>57351157
no
>>
>>57351157
>nigs
My my, what an edgy young man
>>
File: anon pls.png (47KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
anon pls.png
47KB, 500x312px
Anon-kun~, why are you wasting your money on nigerian scam seedboxes when you could buy something cute for me instead?
>>
Got banned from BTN because I tried to mass-snatch for promotion and miscalculated the seed time required leading to hundreds of hit and runs all at once. Will they let me back in if I explain my mistake and beg them? It's not like I tried to do a bad thing...
>>
Finally got into Bibliotik, what are some good books I should download?
>>
>>57351451
What genres you into senpai?
>>
How do trackers look into cases where you have inactive account from not logging for 3 years but wanna start again?
>>
>>57351446
No. All bans are final
>>
>>57351471
Almost all trackers will reactivate you pretty much no questions asked, as long as it's the first time this has happened for you. If you keep getting deactivated and asking them to reactivate you, they might decline at some point.
>>
>>57349141

TL is only good as a backup tracker in case your main ones are down
>>
>>57351446

you can try
>>
File: 1476980544038.jpg (78KB, 1276x712px) Image search: [Google]
1476980544038.jpg
78KB, 1276x712px
>>57351383
I'm done buying you stuff! I'm broke and I've got loan sharks after me.. Ok just one more thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-TlIzc3uw
>>
>>57351446
LMAO

you're pretty much fucked

Try to get a new account
>>
>>57351471
Reactived most my account last month
No real problems

Btn and wcd have automatic scripts that active you if you idle in the disabled channel

With ptp prepare to wait for weeks
>>
Can I upload music I created to What.cd?
>>
>>57351446
lmao that's retarded
>>
>>57351605
As long as you own the license to distribute it. If it is music you created but the license is owned by someone else then this would be copyright infringement and illegal.
>>
>>57351604
Any idea about animebytes?
Wanna try to build something off it to get into other trackers, and it's the only one i have account on, even if it has been deactivated for 4 years now.
>>
>>57351614
kek
>>
>>57351656
Just go into the disabled IRC channel. If your account is still in their database they'll reactive you
>>
>>57351676
spell check

reactivate
>>
File: 1462313875535.jpg (168KB, 1002x794px) Image search: [Google]
1462313875535.jpg
168KB, 1002x794px
WCD freelech when? I want to feel comfy again.
>>
>>57351874
you're not comfy enough after 9th year anniversary freeleech?
>>
File: 1476689441147.jpg (51KB, 966x827px) Image search: [Google]
1476689441147.jpg
51KB, 966x827px
>2 mins ago PepoteRouge marked torrent 33273840 freeleech type 1!
>>
If the only seeder for a torrent fucked off and left us all at 99.9% how long do I have to wait before I can safely delete it without getting a hit & run?

Should I just report it to staff?
>>
>>57352149
Rules depend on tracker.
>>
>>57351605

only if its in flaac
>>
>>57351605

AudioNews tracker is perhaps more fitting for aspiring musician and musical content creators. Coincedentally open signups are evry 2nd of the month. So join quickly or wait another month
>>
>>57352149
>Should I just report it to staff?

Of course, all torrents in a decent private tracker would have atleast one seed presumably the uploader at most times. Unless the uploader has specified that he will only be able to seed at certain time slots or for certain periods of times. in which case I imagine someone being requested to voluntering of seeding that torrent

Also make sure you are connectable in the first place, i.e you are properly port forwarding.
>>
>>57352197
It's been 5 days and none of the other peers have finished either, everyone else is at 99.9%.

I reported it, so hopefully staff get in touch with him or just remove the torrent so I can delete it. Bugs me to have one torrent stuck in my Downloading tab.
>>
>>57351446
you should have had a week to go back and check

wtf anon
>>
>>57352352
Yeah but I never noticed I had H&Rs until the ban came in. I'm literally heartbroken right now.
>>
312c got FIRED!
>>
>>57352358
I think you should discuss it with the staff.
Seedbox crashes amongst other things happen, HDDs can get wiped and if you have a good track record I think you have a good chance of getting that account back. Be extremely polite, etc.
>>
Serious question
I usually use Play Music for $10/month. Is there any benefit (besides saving money) to setting up a Subsonic server on one of my spare laptops and just using that? Trying to decide whether I care enough to download everything.
>>
>>57352358
If you don't get your account back know that you can ask for season packs here anytime
>>
Who the fuck cares if Ttn banned DRACULA? That's one of the best groups available now in P2P. Now they are internal on HDB aswell, i really don't think they give a fuck. Probably ttn curry will get their release and rename it like PublicHD does.
>>
>>57351446
First tell us how you got in BTN and I will consider getting you a new account.
>>
>>57352419
None.
I torrent my music so that I can upload and share tracks in the form of fanmixes. If you don't have ultra limited space or bandwidth there's really not much point.
>>
I just reported a torrent earlier today and only now realized that the torrent was uploaded by one of the leading staff members of the site. What should I do? Is there some way to retract my report? Should I just send a staff PM apologizing for the mistake? I really don't want to get banned.
>>
>>57352677
I got an invite from someone on IRC.
>>
>>57352717
If you did that on PTP you should prepare your anus right now.
>>
>>57352725
I'm sorry that happened to you anon. But you made a mistake and won't be forgiven.
>>
sup faggots

are those private trackers really the promised land with high bitrate releases?

If I want anything older than 1 year on TPB I usually only get low bitrate crap that has enough seeders anything over 10GB usually takes half an eternity

If I pay the DDL/OCH jews 10 bucks per month I mostly get pretty decent 10-20Mbps releases but sometimes you're out of luck and all the good releases are taken down and you're left with shit at 2Mbps again. But at least I always get full speed.

I only care for movies and TV shows, I don't pirate games and I have spotify for music (inb4).

Are there trackers with decent 4k offers already? I recently bought a 4k monitor
>>
>>57352745
yes
4k bluray encryption isn't cracked yet
>>
>>57352745

Private trackers are the way to go, even pleb tier private trackers are orders of magnitude better than tpb and you will find older movies and shows still well seeded.

There are some 4k releases but few and far between.
>>
>>57352745
You can only get into all the other private trackers from one music tracker (What.cd) so you'll have to suck it up and get a WCD account.

BTN/PTP and HDB are ideal for good releases. 4K isn't cracked yet and all the existing ones come from the capture card or whatever it was.
>>
Is there anything worthwhile in the WCD Torrent Master+ forums?
>>
File: akari.gif (819KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
akari.gif
819KB, 400x225px
>tfw waiting for recruiter to reply
>>
>>57352745
>2016
>calling people faggot
>>
>>57352790
Is there anything wothwhile in any of the other userclass forums?
>>
>>57352717
lel did you report one of red douche's uploads on PTP? prepare you boipussi
>>
So I don't give a shit about music and I only want to get a higher rank on WCD.

What music am I supposed to burn my fl tokens on? What is the most downloaded kind of music that are not fl torrents, staff picks, or anything like that? Something which has a high chance of paying back for itself with passive seeding over the years?
>>
>>57352814
elite has a nice level of actual discussions going on but no perks currently.

TM has hdbits invites but shhhhhhhh
>>
>have 0.6 ratio with ~45GB downloaded
>required ratio is 0.5
>be on ratio watch anyway
thanx GGn
>>
Is BTN a ratioless tracker? If so, how does it work, you can download as much as you want without penalty?
>>
>>57352804
>using the current year as an argument
>>
>>57351969
>implying I use my precious hard drive space for shitty VIP picks I don't listen to anyways

Sidewide freeleech when?
>>
File: 1470256845973.png (125KB, 473x440px) Image search: [Google]
1470256845973.png
125KB, 473x440px
>>57352850
Popular new music from artists such as Bastille or Taylor Swift. Look at the snatch count of artists and figure out which albums will be released before the tokens expire.
>>
>>57352850
>over the years
You don't get buffer on WCD, you buy it from bandcamp.
>>
Hi. So, I've been in the private tracker game for a very long time (started ten years ago), and used to be fairly idiotic with my downloading practices (I'd download tons of shit I didn't seriously intend to watch or listen to or play or whatever, etc..). A few years ago I grew the fuck up and stopped downloading random shit en masse and treasure my torrent accounts. I tried using seedboxes and playing the top 10 to fix my ratios, but I didn't have much luck because I'm so far behind. What's the best provider to use if I need to get, say, a solid TB or so total of upload across several sites as quickly as possible? I want to nip this in the bud so that I don't have to worry. Getting new accounts isn't really an option because my ISP refuses to change my IP address, and it would also be pretty dishonest.
>>
>>57352861
GGn is LITERALLY the easiest tracker to get ratio on.

Autosnatch everything because its all FL untiul 6 hours after initial upload.

No H&R policy so just delete after youve benefited from it.
>>
>>57352736
>>57352717
What was the report about?
>>
>>57352907
>Look at the snatch count of artists and figure out which albums will be released before the tokens expire.

I tried that but everything I find with when I look for most snatched or seeded are ex staff picks, ex fl picks, vip picks and so on. Is there a way to use the search function to show the most popular torrents that have not been influenced by freeleech or neutral leech in any way?

When do the tokens expire anyways?
>>
>>57352921
Just get a new provider you and hence a new IP you fucking idiot.
>>
>>57352942
Literally download all torrents marked as "freeleech" right now. There probably like 800 or so by now. That should get you 1-2 GB /day for a week or two.

Spend the FL tokens on something you care about.

They expire at the end of the month.
>>
>>57352955
All the other providers in my area are super shit, and I'm p. dang sure they'd figure it out eventually. Some of those tracker admins are autistic as hell.
>>
>>57352942
No, I mean use snatch count to decide the potential popularity of a NEW TORRENT BY THE POPULAR ARTIST.

There are lists like this one (don't quote me on the reliability)
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date

Once the music is no longer new or shared on other sites people will not be as excited in downloading it. Sometimes you can just cross seed popular albums without even bothering to waste a token on it. Like /mu/ or TPB will probably have a copy of those selfsame files.

Like this anon said
>>57352962
You should be able to get at least 1-2GB a DAY from only seeding freeleeches. You don't even need to bother seeding regular files because the amount of upload you get is so prolific.

Do not autosnatch anything with a seedbox on WCD and if you have to only do the popular FLAC/V0 2016 NOTHING ELSE. The current freeleeches should be more than enough.
>>
>>57352922
I have a very shitty connection, I have a hard time keeping up my ratio on trackers with no BP system.
>>
>>57352921
theres no quick fix to sort your ratio.

what trackers are you talking about because different ones have different tactics to maximise returns.

WCD - download all FL, leave seeding forever
PTP - download GP as soon as they come available.
AHD - Autosnatch all 75% and 50% internals and seed forever. The best way to get BP is actually to trade for upload because its far easier to get 100gb of upload than the equivalent in BP. You should only use BP for user class upgrades.
GGn - autosnatch everything, delete whenever you want.
>>
Anyone here TM on what? I could become one in a matter of hours but I can't be arsed uploading some crap if it doesn't give anything in return.
>>
>>57353016
>>57352854
>>
>>57352962
I already did. Joined a few days ago and already sitting at 8GB

I really don't care. I don't listen to music. I just want into other trackers.

>>57352986
Alright thank you. Let's see if I can get elite before the end of the year. Just need to find some random garbage nobody cares about that hasn't been uploaded yet to get those 50 uploads.
>>
>>57353033
Did you read my post about abusing Bandcamp for gain and profit?
>>
>>57353031
I dont believe it. Not official recruitment at least. Also people on what have ridiculous requirements when giving out their personal invites, i reckon it would be easier to meet the reqs the official way if previous experience means anything.
>>
>>57353033
>Just need to find some random garbage nobody cares about that hasn't been uploaded yet to get those 50 uploads.
Just transcode some FLACs 家族
>>
>>57353059
The only site I know for sure has HDB invites is Bibliotik. Mostly because I got into HDB from there and I have access to the forum so I know people aren't rusing.
>>
>>57353014
Thank you, anon. Two of those trackers were ones I was struggling with, and I hadn't tried the tactics you mentioned.

Now I just need to find out who the best seedbox provider for quickest upload is and I'm set!
>>
>>57353055
I did, I had to read through the wcd article first. I can't imagine that this works though, don't 10000 other users do the same shit? Don't people run scripts to snatch and upload new stuff automatically? How am I supposed to compete with that?

I will probably do as >>57353071 says and transcode stuff, or maybe I can find some shitty ebooks in my third world language that haven't been uploaded yet because wcd seems to accept them too from what I understand.
>>
Whats going on with waffles? Is it gone for good
>>
>>57353136
Im more concerned about delish, havent been able to access it for weeks.
>>
>>57353135
It works because of the following:
>People don't know about the set your own price trick to 0 and the script posted in the WCD forums cannot negotiate a price, it can only download releases marked FREE
>There are new free/name your price albums uploaded daily which means that they can't possibly upload anything

I made it to elite using that trick myself so for sure their bots suck ass. And also, a lot of people don't need buffer because they have so much of it. Literally just search the name of the album first to make sure it hasn't gotten uploaded yet. Back when I used it, other users only uploaded about 5% of the albums I'd found.

Also, you are underestimating how much you can upload just by seeding freeleeches, most people would rather do that than upload which is shit.

With ebooks, I'm sure you'll be able to find at least 700 that aren't on WCD. Just use gen.lib. Literally.
>>
>>57352850
Merzbox v0
>>
>>57353196
Alright, thanks again man.

Just what happens when 2 users upload a new torrent almost simultaneously? Does the staff get pissed about the one who uploaded 5 seconds later or can you just delete it without them throwing a fit?
>>
>>57353241
they'll just delete the newer one, you won't get warned for it
>>
>>57353196
Why 700?
>>
>>57353265
First he wanted to say 500 but it felt like it was low. Then he wanted to say 1000 but that felt too high.

So he compromised to 750, but the 50 felt to uneven. So he went with 700.
>>
>>57353241
>Just what happens when 2 users upload a new torrent almost simultaneously?
It should never happen to you.
But if it does, then report the newer one as a dupe.
Make certain that the tags are tagged correctly for maximum buffer.

Since all the autosnatchers autodownload, by the time the mods get around to deleting the torrent you might have racked up a significant buffer. So don't panic if you fuck up the naming or something (but do try to make sure you get the naming correct, I recommend mp3tag to make this shit painless as possible, it can literally rearrange the fields to generate a new filename because by god do bandcamp filenames get long and badly formatted). Just try not to abuse it because it might get you in trouble. But shit happens.

>>57353265
However many books you can think of. And What.cd's rules on ebooks are so lax that you can upload them in multiple formats (epub, pdf etc if I remember correctly)
>>
Dear 312c:
YOUR COCKSUCKING TRACKER HAS REDUCED ME TO A GIBBERING MAN-APE WHOSE ONLY RESORT TO DEALING WITH THE ALMIGHTY loving GRIEF IT'S BESTOWED UPON ME IS TO SCREAM AND HURT MYSELF.
Seriously, I am jumping up and down and throwing my shit in handfuls at the loving monitor in some impotent primal effort to get re-enabled I have been sitting here trying to enjoy your tracker - YOUR TRACKER, YOUR SITE, YOUR COMMUNITY BETWEEN UPLOADERS AND DOWNLOADERS THAT THE USER WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY YOUR UPLOADS - but instead your drat thing's been crawling out of reddit and taking warm shits in my gaping mouth. Swear to god, you should have just added a little door to the disabled page through which a hand pops out and flips me off, because I am insulted that your tracker staff or fls or whatever brainless shitstove three genes short of a monkey FAGNUT signs your paychecks through thought that a person with more than a single loving digit IQ could enjoy sitting in the disabled channel. INSULTED.
How in the gently caress does ANYONE - whose fucking job is to develop the community - suddenly become SO loving GOOD at being an asshole on reddit that he can say whatever racist shit he wants without a trace of skeptism from his staff peers? BUT HO HO HO THIS TIME HE'S 312C-MEGA-KEK, THE DOUCHIEST cruel human being IN THE WORLD. 1.21 GIGAWATTS MARTY, LET'S GO BACK TO THE loving REDDIT.
Tell me, please, why does 312c have to win? Huh? What happens when 312c wins and I lose? Is there some huge loving kegger waiting for it when it gets done? Is there money involved? Or perhaps the motives are more sinister. Maybe 312c's family is being held hostage by another private tracker staff and that he has his cock in 312c's wife's mouth and he's holding a cell phone up to her and 31cs can hear her pained moans and cries for help and the rear end in a top hat tracker staff then says, "You ban that cock-sucking user, or I'll blow her brains out." I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT. I CAN BE SYMPATHETIC.
>>
>HDB recruitment will be closing soon, hurry

Niggers who will miss the thread, come back next year :^)
>>
>>57353459
I willingly chose not to join HDBits..
You know what that means
>>
>>57353467
kek, that means you are curry anon
>>
>>57353516
It means the site will go down soon. Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>57353582
you are fbi or what?
>>
>>57352880
you've received tokens..use those you fucking idiot
>>
>>57353629
Of course he's not FBI.
>>
>>57353629
If anything wouldn't he be CIA? Since the sysop is a frenchie
>>
Why is the 3rd Madoka Magica movie not on AB? Am I just fucking retarded and can't find it? I don't want to waste my buffer on PTP to snatch it.
>>
EMP freeleech for two days tomorrow bros
>>
>>57353704
DELETE THIS SENSITIVE INFORMATION
>>
>>57353779
Why? They talk about where they live all the time on irc. Someone could easily go back through and create a map of geographical data based on what was said
>>
>>57352854
no it doesnt
>>
>>57353582
>le "site will go down" boogieman because of ScienceHD closing
kek anon, be a bit more clever with your rusing :^)
>>
>>57353935
check the hdbits staff forum
>>
>>57354205
>check the *** staff forum
>implying you have access
>implying staff would be so stupid and post here
weeeeeeeeeeew laddy
>>
>>57353728
why download such a common thing on AB, just use nyaa
>>
File: 1460026315979.png (756KB, 1192x702px) Image search: [Google]
1460026315979.png
756KB, 1192x702px
>>57354298
>>
>>57354389
>posting an old as fuck screenshot
wow, how impressive
>>
>>57354401
Great bait
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 253x59px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 253x59px
Fuck me this sucks
>>
>>57354408
yes, your screenshot from march 30 is great bait
>>
>>57354428
Welcome to private trackers, bitch.

Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>57354431
You asked if staff post here and I gave evidence they do
>>
>>57354442
>implying it wasn't someone who stole the screenshot from somewhere else
wew
>>
>>57354476
312c directly admitted to posting here on reddit
>>
>>57354481
sure buddy :^)
>>
>>57354481
>>57354491
wouldn't surprise me, am staff too :o|
>>
>>57354428
>y no upload i have seed 4 a hole our!! pls helb sir...?
>>
>>57354499
Hey, its me, Nick007
>>
>>57354499
We staff are above the rules, obviously
>>
>>57354520
>rules
>posting on 4chan
i don't see a problem desu
>>
>>57354504
This was a week of seeding sir
>>
>>57354534
I've been thinking about organizing an official ptg recruitment and then banning the users after just 48 hours, because that kind of thing gets me off
>>
>>57354520
What a coincidence I am HDB staff too :^) and since I am here and we staff are above the rules, why dont you all post ya emails here and I will invite you? :^^)
>>
>>57354546

why would you download anything that was not freeleech
>>
>>57354582
[email protected]
>>
>>57354563
i haven't banned anyone in months :o|
>>
>>57354626
Haven't jacked off in months?
Its not good to stay pent up
>>
>>57354640
No. Banned.
>>
>>57354653
my name is ghosthree3 and I post on 4chan.
please ban me right now
>>
>>57354781
sorry no user by that nick on my tracker :o)
>>
>>57354814
must be a curry tracker if I'm not on it
>>
>>57354828
perhaps :o/
>>
>>57354828
kek, top notch reasoning m8
>>
I'm in need of a VPS, although I guess a seedbox will work but I would prefer a regular VPS, that has at least a 100/100 connection, 1tb of bandwidth, and ~100gb of disk space. CPU and RAM don't really matter, as long as it can run a modern distro, ftp server, and a client and they don't care about copyright notices.

Any providers you guys recommend?
>>
>>57354916
Any vps provider that offers servers with those specs
>>
>>57354916
kimsufi
>>
How is libble.me?
>>
is IPT trash or nah
>>
>>57355194
nah
>>
>>57355194
yah
>>
>Paying more than 8 dollar for a seedbox
I pay 8 dollars a month for a 2TB seedbox with about 16tb bandwith. Why aren't you?
>>
>>57355194
trash community, trash staff, ok i guess content and too much freeleech
wouldn't recommend donating a single penny to ipt
>>
>>57355272
where at
>>
>>57353459
>>57353935
>>57354491
>>57354582
>>
>>57355321
how reliable are they
>>
>>57355367
Getting about 30-40 mb/s speed. CPU isn't the best and is most of the time at 100%, but for a seedbox, this is def. great!
>>
File: 75789565756.png (1KB, 245x25px) Image search: [Google]
75789565756.png
1KB, 245x25px
>>
>>57355521
Can you ever remove the warn sign or is it permanent?
>>
>>57355321
they're shit tho :o/
>>
>>57355537
>warn sign
jej
>>
>>57355521
i'm still waiting for Albino
>>
>>57355548
Whatever
>>
>>57355537
embarrassing
>>
>>57355563
>>57355598
?
>>
is elbitz gay?
>>
>>57355615
that guy is banned..
>>
Now that the dust has settled, how much buffer have you accumulated from wcd's birthday so far?
>>
>>57355719
100gb and i only did two of them
>>
>>57355719
about 60gb and only did 2
>>
>>57355719
How long does it last? I interview this weekend
>>
Does an updated version of the trackers open for signup exist?
>>
>>57355802
it's over already
>>
>>57355804
just use the irc chans on there and opentrackers.org
>>
File: whut.png (9KB, 885x149px) Image search: [Google]
whut.png
9KB, 885x149px
>>57355719
>he needs buffer from staff picks to survive on what.cd
jej
and before anyone asks: css is called "simple what"
>>
>>57355719
1GB and I got in at the very beginning.
>>
is there any way to set deluge up so that it puts torrents in tracker specific folders? (e.g. what.cd folder for what.cd, ahd folder for ahd, etc.)
>>
>>57355719
~300 gb total including filling requests
>>
>>57355895
labelplus plugin
>>
>>57355719
6 GB
>>
>>57355862
>he don't use tokens
look at him and laugh
>>
Does anyone know how long it takes for an 32p application to be approved or denied?
>>
>>57356163
10 seconds
>>
>>57356163
it has to be approved by two different staff members, or denied by one. so generally having to wait is a good sign.
>>
>>57356254
Whew. That's great to hear. Thanks anon.
>>
>>57355321
>20 Gbps network capacity

kek
>>
>>57355952
thanks fampai
>>
File: 2011-07-17-422455.png (102KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
2011-07-17-422455.png
102KB, 850x850px
Yo /ptg/, how safe am I in pirating in private trackers while on campus?
I'm 100% my campus network doesn't give a crap about what I do but they're required to comply with copyright infringement calls.

So my only worry is whether companies actively look at private tracker peers...
Do they do that often? Looking to pirate win10 from torrentleech
>>
>>57356743
Is it really worth being kicked off campus and potentially expelled from school nigger?

If you're away at school just use shitty streaming sites like retarded normies do. There's literally nothing wrong with using putlocker or some other shitty streamsite like a bottom feeder while you're away at school and then using your trackers while at home.

The only way I'd even attempt to do it is if there's no way they can prove it was you or you could just blame it on someone else...otherwise I wouldn't even bother.
>>
>>57356743
why not just use a seedbox and then download it from it? or use a vpn strictly for torrenting?
>>
>>57356815
I dont watch movies man, I just want a copy of windows
>>57356861
I didn't want to pay to pirate stuff, it's kind of like against one of my basic principles of a pirate

For real though, that's a yes then? Companies peek at private tracker's info to see who's downloading what?
>>
File: mayaka3.png (429KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
mayaka3.png
429KB, 698x720px
>>57352796
>tfw he replied
>>
>>57356978
>i don't want to to pay to pirate
retard. you deserve to watch bottom of the barrel YIFY rips and camrips. fuck off with that shit
>>
>>57356994
Marked
>>
>>57356994
jrsalive?
>>
>>57356978
didn't notice that you said you don't watch movies. that's how little i cared to read your lame ass fucking post. download windows at home and stop being a little bitch boy
>>
>>57357025
nope
>>
>>57357025
Winter
>>
>>57356743
some unis will manually restrict torrenting on their network (blocking bittorrent traffic)
if youre technically able to torrent then go for it. at worst, youll get hit by a copyright claim, and your uni will cut off your internet for a day until you sign a form that you deleted the pirated content

just do it senpai
>>
File: 142633254768.png (312KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
142633254768.png
312KB, 420x410px
>>57357001
>paying for free shit
>>
I'm trying to encode a 1080 movie for fun, at what bitrate does a video become "transparent"(if that's the right term)?
>>
>>57352171
Their forums are pretty good, even if a little slow.
I feel like we should get some /pyramid/ action on audionews, ratios are kind of hard to sustain. I don't know if the admin would care, either. I also don't know if there'd be enough of us.
>>
>>57357512
lol
>>
>>57357512
when you can't visually see the difference between the source and the encode
>>
>>57356994
>mfw that lil nigga that be recruiting for TtN replies fast as fuck
>>
Not a lot of things happen on libble, huh.
>>
>rank: Moderator
>This profile is currently empty.

Why is it that most of AHD's staff are not participating in the community? Do they use alt accounts or something? So odd seeing their profiles empty with 0-5 forum posts.
>>
>>57357512
>I'm trying to encode a 1080 movie
using what?
>>
>>57357512
Depends on the source.

If there's a lot of grain, probably somewhere between 15-25 Mbps.

If its very clean, probably somewhere between 8-12 Mbps.

You could also go the DZON-3 route, just give it 25 Mbps and call it a day.
>>
>>57357570
give me a ballpark figure
>>57357626
ffmpeg with libx264
>>
>>57357603
i don't see why setting a profile has anything to do with the community anon
some probably don't post on forums either but more active on irc
>>
>>57357646
Also use me=uhm or higher and me_range=32 or higher.
>>
>>57357663
>not using tesa
eeeeee :^|
>>
>>57357673
I do, but he's probably encoding on a dual core laptop CPU. Tesa will take him weeks.

>also using that smiley with the carrot nose
>>
>>57357686
desu i just use umh anyways :o)
>>
>>57355719
Didn't even bother downlading all that crap for nothing.
>>
>Blackcats is dead
Fucking bongs. Where do I get my video games now?
>>
>>57357757
GGn. PM albino on #ptg for an invite
>>
OK I don't know where else to ask this and I guess someone on /ptg/ has already done something similar so I'm gonna ask.

I have almost my entire 200GB music collection in FLAC. I want to convert it to V0 so I can fit it on a smaller SD card and have it on my phone. I currently have my music collection in a folder system organised as such: Music/[artist]/[release name]. Now I would like to create an identical folder and set of subfolders distinct from the original 'Music' folder, but with the converted V0 files in there instead of the FLAC files. I use dBpoweramp to convert no problem, but there appears to be no way to do exactly what I'm trying to do, every method I come up with requires too much monkey work. Is there a simpler way to do this?
>>
>>57358037
>requires too much monkey work

Turns out..........little monkey fella
>>
>>57358037
>>57358066
>monkey work
>little monkey fella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vb9gxrjmm0
>>
>>57358037
just sort the shit by album/artist and organize that way after they're converted
assuming that you kept the tags
>>
File: tfw (623).jpg (76KB, 528x487px) Image search: [Google]
tfw (623).jpg
76KB, 528x487px
>>57358082
>monkey house

https://drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/welcome-to-the-monkey-house-ptg-anthem
>>
>>57358088
My tags aren't consistent enough for it to work that way unfortunately, and even that would take more fucking around than I'd like.
>>
>>57358120
use whatmp3
>>
Just joined the top tier master race, am I cool yet guys?
>>
>>57358388
You're going to go down in /ptg/ history as the fastest person to ever have their account /marked/

Congrats!
>>
>>57358388
hello melvin271
>>
>>57358417
what's /marked/ mean?
>>
>>57352986
>1-2GB a DAY

That's about how much I make in total from a freeleech.
>>
Since PTP came down to the PU invite forum is there any reason at all to get to elite on WCD now?
>>
>>57358605
Yes
>>
>>57358605
no
>>
>>57358605
not at all
>>
>>57358614
>>57358625
Justify your answers.
>>
>>57358605
>no BtN no Elite

There's literally no reason to become Elite now...in fact there's really no reason to even bother becoming PU on WCD. I regret chasing user classes on all the trackers I'm on because I'm still not on BTN so it was all for nothing.
>>
>>57358679
I'm elite, justify why I have to justify to a pleb like yourself
>>
>>57358680
It seems like BTN will never come to WCD ever again doesn't it.

>>57358731
Fine then, either give me an answer or don't fucking talk to me.
>>
312c just PMed me saying "You're a fucking fag, dude."

Anyone know why?
>>
>>57358823
Screenshot it and post it on /r/trackers and demand PTP remove homophobic 312c from their staff.
>>
>>57358823
Tell him he's a disgusting cunt and if he ever messages you again you'll kill his dog.
>>
Apparently GGn is shutting down
>>
Would PTP care if I made a script to autosnatch all new freeleeches?
>>
>>57358880
good
>>
>>57358894
You'd be banned within minutes
>>
>>57358919
I don't see anything against it in their rules though. I'm only asking because What.CD minds.
>>
>>57358847
>homophobic 312c

This would just make me like him more.
>>
>>57359021
>>>/pol/
>>
>>57358787
>BTN will never come to WCD again doesn't it

I honestly don't think they will which makes me mad because they finally opened back up and I made it to Elite on pretty much most of my trackers and none of them got BTN.

I would say they'd probably bring it back to WCD next time they recruit but I honestly think they'll just keep it on select movie trackers, like PTP, AHD...maybe next time they'll put it on TehC or some shit, but I doubt it'll make it's way back onto WCD, which makes anything above PU pointless.
>>
>>57359021
>self-hating faggots
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>57359039
>>57359090
>fag enablers and homos

>>>/out/
>>
My country appears to be banned from taking interviews to What.CD.
Which route can I take for an invite?
>>
>>57359113
>being deplorable

>>>/out/
>>
>>57359132
Pirate Bay

Stay out.
>>
File: 3935864.gif (1MB, 204x195px) Image search: [Google]
3935864.gif
1MB, 204x195px
>>57359132
>living in Shitskinistan
>>
>>57359173
>>57359269
I happen to live in a country that has a lot of scum, but I'm a decent fellow who just wants to download a bunch of stuff and share it using my seedbox.
>>
File: 1468592768655.png (531KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468592768655.png
531KB, 600x640px
>download album with a freeleech token
>accidentally delete it
>>
>>57359290
Apply to join MAM and/or AB and work your way in from there. It'll be a bit harder than starting in WCD, but it shouldn't be too hard, it'll probably just take a bit longer.
>>
>>57359301
No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>57359132
Hello,

Hello,

I have a plethora of what.cd invites and a hankering for pictures of your pristine distal phalanges.

If you provide me this I will make an exception to the rule and invite you.
>>
>>57359345
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT ASS BITCH.
>>
>>57359406
you can fuck right off with your caps
>>
>>57359386
hello, what.cd staff
>>
File: IMG_20161103_001046_HDR.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_001046_HDR.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>57359386
Let's get on with it, my dude.
>>
>>57359495
fat fuck
>>
>>57359495
Where's the email?
>>
File: file.png (20KB, 155x83px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20KB, 155x83px
>>57359495
pleb, no invites for you
>>
>>57354491
312c has posted with here with a PGP signature confirmed on his twitter. Just got back to threads like a week or two ago for proof
>>
File: hellosexy.png (210KB, 1040x584px) Image search: [Google]
hellosexy.png
210KB, 1040x584px
>>57359495
wow
lewd
you could at least take me on a date before taking the gloves off anon..
>>
Daily reminder that /marked/ is not a meme.

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56997466#p56998444
>>
>>57359698
no but you are
>>
>>57359698
Since when is looking up a user against the rules?
>>
>Jason.Bourne.2016.720p.WEB DL.H264.AC3 EVO.mkv
>>
http://animetorrents.me/register.php
>>
>>57359751
>.me

Heh heh
>>
>>57359746
too late anon
>>
File: IMG_20161103_003225_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_003225_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>57359567
[email protected]
I'm waiting...
>>
>>57359811
disgusting
>>
>>57359495
>he uses a light theme to show off his dark skin
>>
File: IMG_20161103_004038_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_004038_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>57359819
shuddup ;(
>>57359840
>implying
>>
>>57359495
>>57359811
>>57359840
>>57359914

Fucking idiots. You aren't getting an invite, you got trolled xD
>>
this is /flag/tism tier handposting
>>
Can I get an ivite to PTP????????????
>>
>>57360091
post phalanges
>>
>>57360160
>gut
>>
>>57359596
hahahaha, the autism is real~~~
>>
why did they kick screaminjay out and then let him back in?
>>
>>57356096
>he needs to budget 15 albums at <1GB a pop
look at him and laugh
>>
>>57360375
Because he threatened the staff
>>
handfags are the worst, at least I invited the footposters
>>
>>57360393
oshit I actually have another invite
first feet pic with handwritten email and time visible gets into WCD
>>
Why are they called "private" trackers when pretty much everyone already knows about them?
>>
File: 54163146513615.png (19KB, 681x557px) Image search: [Google]
54163146513615.png
19KB, 681x557px
>>57360406
sent ;^)
>>
>>57360470
that's a hand you big silly
>>
File: 54163146513615.png (22KB, 681x557px) Image search: [Google]
54163146513615.png
22KB, 681x557px
>>57360484
resent :^)
>>
File: 54163146513615.png (20KB, 681x557px) Image search: [Google]
54163146513615.png
20KB, 681x557px
>>57360504
I have reason to believe this image has been manipulated
evidence attached
>>
File: 54163146513615.png (26KB, 681x557px) Image search: [Google]
54163146513615.png
26KB, 681x557px
>>57360545
look again :o|
>>
is there anything interesting in BitMe.ORG ?
>>
>>57360647
>>57360647
>>57360647
CROSS BREAD
>>57360647
>>57360647
>>57360647
>>
Just a heads up but a bunch of people are getting arrested since the BCG seizure.
>>
>>57357578
why would anyone want to be on TtN?
>>
>>57360470
>>57360504
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.