[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 43

File: fraud.jpg (179KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
179KB, 750x1000px
steroids, blogging and ignoring+hiding alex/glands posts

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on retarded natties general: >>40290300
>>
>>40293664

See, I dunno, if it's the ADHD or what but I always am mixing shit up.

Had to have been a reason why I saved that photo.

I will search my folder for the correct photo. It was pretty bad.

>starting to actually have feelings for Russian GF.

Uh oh, this is bad, bad, bad, bad.

I am starting to feel stressed, because I get texts about how much she NEEDS ME and how she coudn't live without me and since I am starting to actually care about her wellfare, it makes me feel pressured.

I dunno how to explain it, like it's too much pressure?
>>
File: Ct3BWzRWAAAzepl.jpg (52KB, 671x534px) Image search: [Google]
Ct3BWzRWAAAzepl.jpg
52KB, 671x534px
>Tfw you overbulked and it's gonna take 10 weeks of -1000kcal until sub 10%
Gonna throw in some psmf days here and there to make things faster. I can't stand more than a day or two of it though.

Oh well Imma be so sex by summer.
>>
>>40293849
Yeah thats a clinger for you.

Count your blessings. It's 100x better than what bisbo has going on.
>>
Could you stop posting thread images with blood?

It makes me very queasy, thank you.
>>
>>40293856

hey hey hey dude what's up.

can't wait to see photos of you post cut
>>
File: 1472108877006.jpg (242KB, 744x1623px) Image search: [Google]
1472108877006.jpg
242KB, 744x1623px
>>40293867
How does this make your penis feel
>>
>>40293871
I'm gonna be memed at for sure

>Roiding for this

Oh well though. I just have to make it through these 2.5 months and I can blast with some test/deca/eq and leave humanity behind.
>>
How high risk are the following for causing infertility?
>cycle
>cruise
>blast and cruise
>>
>>40293863

Like I think I seek out these types because then I feel loved and cared about and that makes me feel better about myself, that I am so important to someone

Also,

>she's stopped eating entirely
>she won't eat at all
>srs

Like I am trying to get her to eat, but if she doesn't eat, she doesn't eat.

Wtf do I do?

This is why I like glands so much, galnds don't care about anyone

So glands have NO PROBLEMS.

Also she's been fucking whining about me seeing other girls and shit, so I was like sick of hearing it and I went 'fuck fine I won't I won't'

And her eyes lit up and she seemed happy and shit and now I said it and I can't go back on it.

Caring about other people is fucking stupid and you literally just cuck yourself

She will end up cheating on me and then I will be proven a fucking retard AGAIN
>>
>6'4"
>168 lbs
>10.6% bf
>6'9" wingspan

considering gaining at least 40 lbs.

what goal weight do you think should I aim for? my long limbs need lots of mass for them to not look awkwardly skinny.
>>
>>40293917
I doubt she'll cheat on you but I also have a feeling this crazy is going to get worse.
>>
>>40293919
At 6'4" you should be walking around at 240-250lbs for roiders and fit to consider you big.
>>
>>40293917
BAIL BAIL BAIL

>>40293919
>6'4
Bimbo is in the mid-200s around your height. If I were you, I'd aim for 275 or 308, but I don't mind not being lean.
>>
>>40293925

> also have a feeling this crazy is going to get worse.

She was honest about her crazy, I knew what was up.

> doubt she'll cheat on you

This type always does, because they are so insecure they need that validation, they cheat just to get validated.

And yet I am committing to her anyways.

Why?

What's wrong with me.

I am excited to see what these bloods yield, if they show like 300, 400 ngl, I have my excuse.

You think you need tren for gland's outlook, or mental illness is good enough?

I hate fapping, I really, really do, it turns me from glands level 'i dont give a shit lol' into a fucking numale bitch retard

Maybe it's hormone levels going from 500---->250, like jul and peak said, 250 decrease?

Maybe placebo effect?

I dunno, why I do this shit to myself.
>>
File: 1474711634153.png (862KB, 641x762px) Image search: [Google]
1474711634153.png
862KB, 641x762px
>>40293951
>This type always does, because they are so insecure they need that validation, they cheat just to get validated.
Hmmm that does make sense.

>And yet I am committing to her anyways
>Why?
You can't blame her for something she hasn't done. Just enjoy the ride and when it ends, it ends. You can't take it personal even if she cheats. You already said it, it's about her and her own validation, not about you. If you're not enjoying the ride now, though, get off. It's simple.

>gland's outlook
Glands in no way has a healthy outlook. If you're gonna take inspiration from trips here, at least take after MasT

>placebo effect
I think it's a combination of small hormone flux post orgasm combined with your autistic laser focus on it.

I want you to find your happiness there, Alex. You're pretty entertaining when you're not being crazy acidic
>>
>>40294000

See you guys seem to think I am mirroring other people's personalities, in reality, it's just traits that we share, or that I have, that I like in other's

I really mire MasT's willpower, that why I like him so much, because I have some too, and I always respected people that have willpower, and he clearly has a lot.

That's what attracted me to the sport in the first place, was the willpower that *all* BBs have, really.

Because if you don't have willpower, you not gonna lift, you gonna quit after a month or a year or whatever, you just gonna stop.

Then obviously you not gonna look like a bodybuilder, simple.

As far as gland's goes, glands really knows what's up, gland's knows how to watch his own back and shit, and gland's don't give a shit what other people think.

Plus, you really think gland's gonna lie to you, EVER.

If glands has some sort of opinion about you he will just let you know.

Nothing makes me more sick than people that think XYZ about you, but never say it never, just think bad shit.

"""normies"""".

>you're not being crazy acidic

I looking in archives at my posting and thinking 'wtf was I thinking' , I dunno.

Like I wasn't even ever really mad about some banter from brick, I was just so fucking bored.

You guys gotta learn, from Gland's, no way gland's ever would let himself be taken advantage of.

>Hmmm that does make sense.

So you're telling me I'm right, and she's gonna do cheat lol, and I should date her anyways?

I don't see your logic here, how is this OK?
>>
File: 1469494250991.png (906KB, 933x602px) Image search: [Google]
1469494250991.png
906KB, 933x602px
>>40294043
>So you're telling me I'm right, and she's gonna do cheat lol, and I should date her anyways?
Nah I'm saying that you can't predict the future and to just roll with it. In a situation like this one, where there's no long term fiscal commitment, there's no disadvantage you face beyind some emotional turmoil.
>>
>>40293925
>>40293951
>>40294000

Current gf is that kind of crazy. I cheated on her a bit but never committed in the first place. Eventually said something like "yeah I read birth control is really bad for you and have help accelerate cancer" which somehow made her think I wanted her to stop taking birth control and here we are 5 months pregnant. I haven't slept with anyone else in a while and I'm just fucking miserable. Wish I could go back and advise myself to get the fuck out and not care about girls/peoples feeling and focus only on myself

I can't bring myself to leave her at this point, both because I feel obligated to stay and because I would go fucking crazy seeing her with another guy or my future kid being raised by someone else

/rant

sorry I have nobody to talk to about this stuff
>>
>>40294099
>Eventually said something like "yeah I read birth control is really bad for you and have help accelerate cancer"
Lmfao were you high?

I'm sorry you feel trapped but that situation is kinda hilarious
>>
>>40294099

>, both because I feel obligated to stay and because I would go fucking crazy seeing her with another guy

Yeah that's how I ended up staying with ESTP ex for so long, simply because I didn't want anyone else to have her, that would offend my ego, someone touching MY property.

This is a horrible fucking reason to stay with a crazy bitch (PS: SHe gonna cheat on you anyways! LOL!)

Has she gotten like, nasty, trying to make you jealous and stuff?

If she ever ever does that,just bail fuck it, do whatever, get out, get out.

I will get flamed for telling you to break up muh nuclear family

Nothing is worse than being an unironic cuckold

Always ask yourself

>WWGD
>>
>>40293919
>6'4
>160 pounds

Why the FUCK are you posting on fraud smelly skelly
>>
File: qtczgf_bestgirl.jpg (55KB, 750x951px) Image search: [Google]
qtczgf_bestgirl.jpg
55KB, 750x951px
>>40293917
>talks like a high schooler and has 75,000 complexes about retarded shit
k e k e r i n o

USA WOMEN = SCORCHED EARTH F A M
>>
>>40294220

>usa women

SHE RUSSIAN THOUGH.

LOL.

Catpiss man, people are seeing my pics in cbt and asking me for routine.

And like, I post my routine, and some guy goes 'I'm gonna hop on it thanks!'

I feel like concerned, and anxious, that he's gonna get overtraining symptoms from my routine and it will be my fault

I don't know how or why I am OK doing this routine natty but hey

I tempted to start telling people that I am doing PPL or something so they do PPL instead, I just have this image in my head of some other autist in the gym lifting for 30 hours a week to get maybe 1%? Negative 1 %? 0%? more gains than he would have lifting for 12 hours a week.

>>40294269
>>40294303

I'm gonna like stop posting pics because people ask for routine and shit and it gives me fucking anxiety lol
>>
>>40293917
I have a long distance, European, girlfriend as well.

She responds like that. Short, simple answers with not much love or feeling behind them. I also wait on average 30 min - 1 hour for a response.

I know something is wrong, not sure what. Either way when I ask her about why she is being so distant or doesn't seem like she wants to talk she tells me I'm the one acting weird and tries to switch the subject into how much she loves me.

Why do I always fall for girls who don't feel the same.
>>
>>40294419

>I know something is wrong, not sure what.

Assume the worst, I always do.

>Why do I always fall for girls who don't feel the same.

Do you lose interest in any girl that shows you affection>?

That could be because you have a low opinion of yourself, and if a woman shows you affection, you think she's stupid and has bad taste, so you don't want her?

I dunno.

I have the opposite, I only want girls that are super clingy and shit, that makes me feel cared about.

>long distance relationship

stop, stop, stop, stop, this is not my situation, dont do this to yourself why are you doing this to yourself
>>
>>40294445
I guess I do have a pretty low opinion of myself.

> LDR
Yes, it's horrible. I was with her before and I was in country with her for a year or two. Here is the worst part, she cheated on me.
Here we are a couple years later and I'm back with her. I'm retarded I suppose thinking she wouldn't go back to old habits.

I think I'm going to do myself a favor and get out.
>>
>>40294114
It's true. You're taking hormones and when taken incorrectly or in conjunction with another mix you can really mess yourself up. Girls get fucked up from birth control, it's proven to accelerate cervical cancer

>>40294135
She hasn't tried to make me jealous but if she did I would bounce. I love that she gets crazy and jealous over me because it feeds my ego, despite knowing it's incredibly unhealthy for both of us. If it was the other way around I would lose my shit.

It's like once I invest in a girl I don't want to lose what I've put in so far, sunk costs and all that. But I'm at the point now where I would love an excuse to drop everything and backpack around the world. I've got enough dosh saved up and enough confidence to actually follow through, which I didn't have when I last had the opportunity.
>>
>>40294459

If someone cheats on you once, they shown what kind of person they are

and you keep dating them you've shown that you will just tolerate that sort of thing

>I think I'm going to do myself a favor and get out.

Don't bullshit me now, you better post back and tell me that you are broken up with her.

If it helps, imagine some greasy fat guy sticking a 2" dick inside her, while she was texting you 'fell asleep early last night :D'
>>
I'm 19 and want to get aesthetic like zyzz because i am severely depressed and want to kill myself everyday, it is worth the health risks right because the alternative is crippling depression? i can't afford bloods just test e
>>
>>40294375
>russian women
I've heard mixed things

months back when I was still talking to qt russaboo (who was technically georgian but whatever) she told me she can't fucking stand actual 'Russian' women because they have that same juvenile mindset, only it's worse in the sense that they just do whatever the fuck they want.

it could be 50/50 according to her.

>>40294506
sure
>>
>>40294506
ladies and gentlemen, the zyzz legacy
>>
>>40293917
Flee while you can
>>
>>40294506
why not tren?
>>
>>40293917
besides the fact mine was no russiangf and not US based to begin with yours literally sounds like the one who made my life living hell from age 21-24. gtfo asap m8 trust me
>>
>>40294506
There's a whole lot of easier and cheaper ways out there to kill yourself man.
>>
Hearing mixed things about adding Winny to a Test E cycle.

Some say its going to keep my dry and shredded, help my lose BF.

Some say its simply going to wreck my joints.

Thoughts?
>>
>>40295027
Only one way to find out what it will do for YOU
>>
>>40295042
Considering it doesnt aromatize, theres no risk in suddenly dropping it from a cycle I assume?
>>
>>40295027
Winny is great if you're already lean, not so great for trying to get lean. It works wonders if you're in single digit body fat but it's pretty meh above ~12%. And the joints aren't that bad. It makes them feel worse but doesn't actually damage them.
>>
>>40295027
goodbye knees and shoulders
>>
>>40295072
Oh well I am most definitely not in single digits.

I ran Epi frequently before the ban, but Ive never ran it with Test. May go that route but having a harder time finding it.
>>
>>40295114
Epi isn't bad. Personally I really like var. it's got a lot of the lean and dry look without much side effects.
>>
Why do I feel better during on PCT than I did on cycle? 20mg of Nolvadex a day has me popping boners/feeling better than 500mg of test E did. Wasn't bunk either, got bloods done.

Feel fucking amazing.
>>
>>40295140
Yea I just put in an order for Var. So hard finding EPI and the sides are so mild. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>40295188
Rebound
>>
>>40295188
>pct
>>
>>40295200
Rebound of what? Estrogen or natty test production?

Also if I'm taking aromasin on cycle do I have to worry about estro rebound when I come off? I should have enough to go through PCT, I've only been using 5-7mg every couple of days, gone up to 10 days without it completely and had no sides... 600mg a week test E... maybe I just don't get estrogen sides? Can anyone relate a similar experience
>>
Lmao that row didn't last long.

Id forgotten I got the girlie roses and I handmade a sappy card. She got up to shit at like 5 am came back and started pressing my face to her tiddies and kissing my head. She's like "...thank you" and I'm like "what what did I do now" "the flowers...". Fucked for a little and then I passed out.

Ladies...
>>
>take .25 of prami
>don't feel like shit

Weird, people said it made you feel nauseous and want to puke.
>>
File: IMAG0930_1.jpg (903KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0930_1.jpg
903KB, 1520x2688px
Am I low enough to consider my first cycle? Been lifting seriously the past year or so, lost ~35lbs. Currently 5'10 200lbs
>>
File: 3432.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3432.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>40296092
Cut a lot more
>>
>>40296092
>fat
>no muscle
Fix those two things and you should be fine. Come back in a year or two.
>>
>>40296185

>catpiss fine to roid on day 1
>gained 2 million lean pounds
>lost 1 million pounds of body fat
>alex fine to roid whenever
>come back in a year or two

>>40296092

If you touch your body and everything is soft probably not lean enough to roid desu
>>
yo fraud can there ever be a thing like "too much" sleep?

im currently on vacation for 2 weeks and on my 13th week of my 500mg cycle

when im not in the gym im mostly laying in my bed playing video games or watching netflix/eating.

im awake for 3-4 hours and then sleep for 3-4 hours. eventually doing a 8 hour sleep and repeat.

is this bad considering i eat at a surplus with enough nontheless?
>>
File: 1031.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1031.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>40295893
>and I handmade a sappy card
awww :^)
>>
Is it true you should let ibutamoren sit in water so you dont get the negative effects of Benzyl chloroformate

Also why not take it in the morning on an empty stomache? Or with a low carb breakfast. This way you get two surges of GH in your day?
>>
>>40296542
I am not really qualified to talk about the biological and chemical implications, but the main reason for me not to take it in the morning is the absolutely ravenous hunger I get from it. I would have to physically restrain myself from overeating lol
>>
>>40296864

I mean when you wake up don't you get crazy hunger pains too?
>>
>>40296542
>This way you get two surges of GH in your day?
mk677 doesnt cause a gh surge, just increased baseline gh
the timing doesnt matter a whole lot other than controlling the hunger peak when you take it
>>
>>40293856

Nice! Keep it up and enjoy those newb gains. I miss mine!
>>
>>40294506
Personally yes. If you spend time researching it you won't have any side effects or down sides. Take 500mg test e and take an aromatase inhibitor. Lift every day and eat a lot. I did this and in 3 months I became a Chad. Good luck.
>>
>depressed most of my life
>some periods, few months, I was happy
> erectile dysfunction most of my life
>never morning wood
>did everything possible to fix my hormone profile
>still depressed
>life is like a chore, zero motivation
>for those months I was happy my ed was cured and motivation etc

Time for blood work? I dunno, I was able to fix my low test and shit for a few months of my life but I can't seem to get it back, maybe test is what will give me back that feeling?

It's really painful being like this, I don't like it.
>>
>>40297237
a blood test is always a good idea
could be a vitamin deficiency or something, which would be an easy fix
>>
age 21 height 5'7 here

from my last blood test (november)
Oestradiol 82 pmol/L (reference range 95-223)

I'm holding off on doing roids hoping I grow an extra couple inches. Is it pointless? I hear estrogen signals the closing of growth plates so I don't want to inject test and raise my estrogen levels too much.

Can this be entirely avoided by using an ai? Been looking it up and can't find out how effective ai's are.
>>
>>40297002
Well yes I still feel the need to have an awesome luxurious breakfast to feel satiated and satisfied, but no comparison to not having slept 7-9 hours after taking it, that just fucking ruins me.
>>
>>40297287

I been researching I take zinc and vitamin d and my nutrition is on point
It just like, life is painful you know? Can anyone relate? Like a constant battle, always batteling, fighting as hard as I can, never enjoying anything.

I don't wanna feel like this anymore, so much fighting. Just one big fight man. I wake up and I have to fight to even get out of the bed and that's when it Starts and then I go about my day and it's one torture and then I go to the gym and I fight and I fight and then at the end I'm just happy it's over.

This can't be how I supposed to feel
>>
>>40297357
sounds like depression m8
would really go get a blood test regardless but otherwise look into therapy, works for some people
>>
>>40297357
tfw
>>
>>40297357
do you want to have kids?

if no, hop on trt and blast occasionally

if yes. do a cycle at 500mg/week and see how you feel.

those last 13 weeks on 500mg test e/week were the best times of my life in terms of well being
>>
>>40297393
>glands rattling the gilded cage
>>
File: 200w.gif (2MB, 200x119px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
2MB, 200x119px
>>40297478
>do you want to have kids?
>if no, hop on trt
>>
>>40297494
it is like i go to bed telling myself i am gonna be better soon so that i am able to fall asleep

then i wake up and see my stupid fucking face in the mirror

i have been slacking with the pilocarpine doses because they make me feel like shit and were gonna make me fail my classes but i have to deal with it
>>
>>40293915
Too much bro it happened to me don't risk it
>>
>>40297503
trt for 1 year + will make you sterile
>>
>>40297509
you still are a wealthy jew actively turning down poon for cocoon mode purposes and ordering boatloads of hgh for keks. not to belittle your own worries and issues, just sayin.
>>
>>40297546
dude it's not about just having sex it's about being fucking cured of this shit. i don't want to go around as a 6/10 i want to be my old fucking self.
>>
>>40297521
you best be trolling

I know bnc will eventually ruin your procreation plans, sure, but le permanent shutdown from low doses meme is not funny and never will be.

>tfw hitting 11 month mark of trt soon
why not breed the wife one last time RIGHT NOW just for posterity
>>
>>40297583
yeah I somewhat understand, been the same for me with an injury that left my jaw whack as fuck for two years (cured now). but taunting you for the gilded cage is my god-given right as a poorfag lol
>>
>>40297322
>>40297023

Welp I guess it's night time doses for me. Maybe...
>>
File: etwatermark[1].jpg (33KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
etwatermark[1].jpg
33KB, 544x408px
>>40293873
her feet
>>
>>40297633
>timing is literally irrelevant
>hunger peak while awake is awful torment
Why does it still sound like you are just accepting this under protest lmao

You may have it confused with actual hgh, which indeed needs am and pm dosing for adequate pulse control. Memek just raises baseline, essentially the creatine of the gh world dosing wise.
>>
>>40297672
y tho
>>
>>40297509

Man glands, I really wish you could be happy.

I wish I could make you happy.

If it counts for anything

>>40297546

Anyone can be unhappy no matter how good or easy their life seems to you for any retarddd reason
>>
>>40297722
I literally said in my next post that I understand him and just like to taunt cause I am a poor cunt and he is fairly wealthy, mild and rather shitty trolling for my own amusement.

Stop defending your bff whenever you have the chance, he is a big boy he can stand up for himself.
>>
26yo
175 lbs
[spoiler] 5'8" [/spoiler]
12-13% bf

Going to start first cycle in a couple weeks.
Sust 250mg twice per week
25mg dbol ed for first 4 weeks
Arimadex 5mg eod
Nolva for pct

Am I missing anything? Any tips?
>>
>>40297761
>Any tips?
Sust is hella gay
>>
>>40297778
Yeah my friend ordered for us both. I told him test e, but he thought sust was better for some reason. I'm stuck with it now.
What is so bad about it?
>>
>>40297761
>Sust 250mg twice per week
"no"
>>
>>40297814
Different ester lengths makes stable levels a bitch, in general with blends you get most of the downsides with little to none of the advantages. Not to say you cannot make progress on sust, but imho not because of what it entails, rather despite lol
>>
>>40297963
That makes sense. Would injecting eod be better than twice/week?
Are there more side effects because of the unstable levels or is it just not optimum for growth?
>>
>>40297814
>my friend [did something stupid] and/but/however I did
Fourth or fifth time I read this in only a few days. Why do you all have idiot friends who order bunk, overpriced, or the wrong stuff despite you supposedly knowing it better? Is the friend fuckup the new SWIM like it is used in drug forums?

Not even ranting at you specifically, just prompted me to.
>>
Been thinking about going on a cycle. I know almost nothing about cycling, anyone want to help?
Stats
5'9
140lbs
>>
>>40298028
It's a "good" excuse to take the blame away from yourself, although this is an anonymous site.
My friend is actually just ignorant and once he has something in his mind it's almost impossible to change it.
I think he talked to some big dude's in the gym who must have said they prefer sust.
>>
>>40298083
>take the blame away from yourself
>although this is an anonymous site
My point exactly. Who the fuck cares. Own up to your mistakes, get called a faggot for them, it builds character.

As for your specific question, sust is awful but whatever. Dose eod and pay attention to sides, yolo your gym volume, buy actual test e next time, without friend.
>>
File: memesterol.png (24KB, 812x125px) Image search: [Google]
memesterol.png
24KB, 812x125px
what does this mean?

is it good or bad, 300mg/wk test-e
>>
>>40298129
Is it so bad that it would be worth it to just eat the cost and buy test e?
>>
>>40298077
read the op retard
>>
>>40298156
God no, it still is legit test after all just in an inconvenient format. Run what you have like you wanted to, make the best of it by autistically obsessing over diet and training as you should anyway lel
>>
>>40297761
use test-e or test-cyp and start with .25mg adex eod
>>
>>40298077

Great cardio, really fun, better suited to spring and summer, I'd say that you should stay off busy roads as it's a nuisance to everyone

ALso,

>getting cocky
>remember mast's post about "like an animal he instinctively knows what to eat"
>try to eyeball my food today

I shall report back with pics of me in 1 month at 45% bodyfat

we will see what happens when a mere mortal tries to train like an """"ancient god""" with test levels of 1500ng/l
>>
If I plan on cruising on 250mg of test e a week, should I be taking and ai or should I just run the test and have an ai on hand just incase?
>>
>>40298145
>is it good or bad,
Low HDL in comparison to High LDL (Non HDL) is associated with a higher incidence of heart disease.

I would change up diet. (personally I became a vegetarian 1.5 years ago)

Add in cardio if you don't already do so.

Loose any bad vices, drinking, smoking, other drug etc.

10-15 weeks go get bloods done again.
>>
>>40298476
>TFW I don't smoke drink or do any drugs

Is it really that bad? does test have an effect on it, should i lower dose im just cruising desu
>>
File: 1474479794771 (1).jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474479794771 (1).jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>40298510

Yes, it's that fucking bad, Test or not. Stay away from smoking and alcohol. I've read of people that could quit almost everything but not smoking. As an alcoholic, I know alcohol is hard enough to quit, that's why I don't touch smoking. Alcohol also kills your gains and gives you gyno.

It is difficult to keep the resolve to quit every second of the day. It's not a rational decision. You spend one part of the day drunk and one part wishing you'd quit. Yet, at some point of the day, it takes over. Maybe shit happened, maybe your girlfriend is giving you a hard time -- doesn't matter, you'll start drinking, you'll start getting so drunk you don't remember the previous night, and one day you'll be a 60-year-old loser drunk who left his family, accomplished nothing, and spends what money he can find on sitting in hole-in-the-wall bars as it gives a slight reminiscence of the past and what coud've been.
>>
>>40298681
Nigga i said I don't drink or smoke...

That's what makes it so much worse lol, I guess i better start hammering out more cardio and eating vegetables like a fag
>>
>>40298716
Do you take fish oil supplements?
>>
>>40298780
when i remember to desu...
>>
>>40298476
Are you on gear as a vegetarian? Example diet? Very interested in using gear while vegetarian.

>>40298681
Does smoking weed give you gyno? I believe you when you say that alcohol kills your gains and gives you gyno.
>>
what are you guys opinion on pro hormones?
>>
>>40298956
>using gear while vegetarian
why would it be special in any way? its not like its hard to high relatively high protein intake without eating meat, especially if you can still eat dairy
>>40299029
if its legal its shit
>>
>>40298681
what is giving you hard time mossad,you are a cool guy.
>>
>>40298510
>Is it really that bad? does test have an effect on it, should i lower dose im just cruising desu

My mum is in her 60's. I've seen her blood work from 10 years ago and its similar to yours. So fat she's alive. Just keep an eye on it. Try the mentioned advice and if you can't get it lowered could be genetics. You might need some meds to improve it. It's something that won't kill you over night.
>>40298956
>Are you on gear as a vegetarian? Example diet? Very interested in using gear while vegetarian.

Yeh, training 'natty' from ages 17-23. Then hopped on 'gear'. Have been on blasting and cruising for the past 4 years.

I chose to go vegetarian a year and half ago in hopes of mitigating some of the negative health consequences of using steroids.

I'm going to be 'roiding' until I die, or at least on TRT until my days are up.

I'll just list a number of foods I eat regularly:
- beans, kidney, chickpea, baked
- tofu, soy granules
- whey protein isolate
- milk in my tea and oats in the AM
- oats
- pasta
- variety of vegetables

Also I've become quiet a chef - love my seasonings. I'm busy most days now and can't spend endless hours in the kitchen. I meal prep 1-2 times per week and cook a few days worth of food. Pack them in containers and chuck them in the fridge.

So far blood work is great, cholesterol is low triglycerides is low.

HDL and LDL are out of whack but I was on a lengthy tren run along with winnie - notorious for blood work. However I was expecting worse to be honest.
>>
>>40299057
idk man, i've mentioned being vegetarian on /fit/ before (maybe not on /fraud/) and people flame me like:

>not eating meat
>making it
PICK ONE

etc.

>>40299184
Thanks for your input on the foods you eat. Do you try and hit certain macro goals? Seen good progress?

I just notice that in vegetarian protein sources you get a lot of carbs for every gram of protein, which makes some of the macro breakdowns you see in meat-eaters' diets hard to reach. I think veggies are delicious and vegetarian life is not too different from what I do now. As long as I can keep milk and eggs I think I will be okay.

How much of your protein comes from whey isolate? Are you Moosey btw? I think he is vegetarian too.
>>
>>40299184

Don't you guys get worried you will somehow be unable to TRT yourself at some point in the future?

Like I dunno, a zombie acpoclypse, whatever
>>
>>40299268
>Thanks for your input on the foods you eat.
Yeh just off the top of my head what I've been eating recently.

>Do you try and hit certain macro goals? Seen good progress?

Of course, Unfortunately I can't run two timelines. one where I consume animal meat and another being vegetarian and then somehow compare the two.

As long as you hit your macros, protein for the day I don't think it matters if it came from non animal source.

>I just notice that in vegetarian protein sources you get a lot of carbs for every gram of protein,

Tofu and the protein powder helps with the carb issue. I was dieting on lowered carbs and had to add in more shakes. When 'bulking' and when I'm more relaxed I reduce the number of shakes and have more meals.

Just to be 'healthier' I always buy the horrible tasting plain whey isolate, lol. Bit iffy on the flavoured ones especially when you're drinking it 2 times a day at least.
>>
How the fuck do you do PSMF while on paid leave from work?

17 hours awake, bored as shit, with only 7 scoops of casein and 1.5 liters of skim milk to budget with (3 drinks).

I can barely stand playing dota/wow and I'm just in front of youtube/4chan all day waiting for time to pass because I wish the day would end.
>>
>>40299184
>Try the mentioned advice and if you can't get it lowered could be genetics

I kinda thought this was a huge meme but my doctor DID say that it might be genetics.
>>
>>40299388
Lol thanks. I actually love unflavored whey isolate (I get it from NOW foods or whatever). Makes it easy to use in smoothies without needing to worry about a taste contribution and just amplifies a certain part of the milk taste.

After your posts I'm more confident in making the leap and not looking back. Meat just kinda grosses me out nowdays...

Do you have to supplement lots of stuff like Creatine and B12? I see that as a huge argument against veganism but not sure if it applies to vegetarian
>>
>>40299371
>Don't you guys get worried you will somehow be unable to TRT yourself at some point in the future?
>Like I dunno, a zombie acpoclypse, whatever

Not the person u quoted but...

Not gonna lie, I had this fear for fucking ever, but I realized that if such a scenario would occur where it's Fallout IRL and infrastructure is crumbling, your least worry would be your testosterone level and your fucking gains. It's not like you'd be able to eat enough protein or go to the gym in such a scenario anyways.

But really it's a stupid question. It's about as dumb as saying "Dude what if you can't get your heart medication because of [reason for shortage]?".
>>
>>40299428
>I kinda thought this was a huge meme but my doctor DID say that it might be genetics.

I was on trenbolone and winstrol for a long while and my blood work looks better than yours, so yeah could be. Just keep an eye on it bud.

>>40299444
>Creatine and B12?

Nope. just multivitamin, flaxseed oil, coq10, celery extract (not sure why lol),

Then just a base dose of test year round 300mg and anabolics added on top of that depending on goals.

My b12 was high on my last blood test, not sure why. I'm honestly surprised.
>>
>>40299617
what do you mean by keep an eye on it senpai

what do i need to do it to keep it better, andwhat does it need to look like specifically?"
>>
Whenever someone make a thread about steroids, I feel like they are teasing me intentionally. I need the shit so bad, but couldn't get it.
>>
Should I take clen and cut down to around 13-14% BF now before I start a 12 week test cycle or do the test cycle now at BF % of around 15%-17% and take clen afterwards?

Getting bored waiting for the fat to pls go.
>>
>>40299635

1. Diet, go vegetarian, or eat leaner meats, fish chicken cut out the red meats for now. Lower dietary cholesterol and saturated fat intake.

2. Start cardio + lifting

Get regular blood work. Get it test again after you've made these changes after say 10-15 weeks. If you see an improvement keep on going if not talk to your doc about medication.

Are you overweight?
>>
>>40299697
Yeah I'll definitely get on more cardio, been kind of neglecting it and only doing 20-25 mins on le meme bike after lifting once in a while

Not overweight either i'm like 185 at 5'11. prob genetics though as you said
>>
>>40299617
You cruise on 300mg? Do you know what your blood levels look like on that dose? Just curious. That seems like 50% more than what most people would call a "power cruise" of 200mg/week.

Do you think being vegetarian enables you to run a high level year round? And, I assume you homebrew, right?
>>
>>40299746
Not him but it varies person to person man...

some people run 750mg test without AI and their chest looks flat as fuck and their blood pressure is perfect...
>>
im 99% sure im retarded but hear me out
I woke up with a bad head and chest cold; coughing, sinus congestion, tons of mucucs etcc but no fever.
so I started taking 250mg DNP every 12 hours to raise my body temp and hopefully fry the virus since when I get a bad cold it can last 2+ weeks and I really want to nuke it
am i retard or could this work
>>
File: pondering_man.jpg (56KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
pondering_man.jpg
56KB, 375x500px
>>40299771
>so I started taking 250mg DNP every 12 hours to raise my body temp and hopefully fry the virus since when I get a bad cold it can last 2+ weeks and I really want to nuke it
>>
>>40299771
>im 99% sure

is that all?

The bodies response to a virus often times, is to raise the body temperature, ie, fever.

Now I am NOT an expert by any means, but logically, a part of thinks 'perhaps I should not stack that with DNP'
>>
>>40293781
Stupid question, but is there anything that I can take aside from HGH that will reduce tendon/joint recovery time and will strengthen my tendons/joints?
>>
>>40299746
>Do you think being vegetarian enables you to run a high level year round? And, I assume you homebrew, right?

I'm not calling it TRT. Cruise will vary person to person.

The key questions that everyone one asks themselves is this:

1. Am I a competitive athlete? (ifbb pro cruise on grams)
2. How much do I care about health? how does my blood work look? Am I comfortable at these blood values.

In the past 4 years, I took one year off due to a humerus fracture. Came off clean - no hormones.

Past 2 years I haven't really cruised, always on a mild cycle just switching out compounds. Its an individual choice. If you really cared about health to the T you probably wouldn't be bodybuilding in the first place or just stick with TRT when you come of age (are older).'

Yes my gear is UGL. I have access to pharma test that I will start using when I actually do 'cruise at 300mg.
>>
>>40299807
i took my temperature throughout the day when i felt the worst and I had normal temp and then decided to take my rat poison pills
>>
>>40299830
>being vegetarian

I hope it will help mitigate some of the damage associated with using steroids - heart disease.

Vegans and vegetarians have a lower risk than say a meat eater or someone following a typical western diet.

I cannot say for sure my friend. I'm just trying to stack the odds in my favor as best as I can whilst enhancing my life through the use of hormones.

Also I can't bring myself to eat meat anymore. I used to get cravings when I first switched but my mind stop associating meat as food. I like animals so as a byproduct of me being vegetarian they benefit :-D
>>
>>40299746

This was for you

>>40299865
>>
>>40299184
>>40299865
I've been toying with the idea of going full vegetarian lately.

The health benefits are great regardless of what people meme otherwise. And it's not like it's a hard lifestyle change.

I mean, right now, I eat mostly whole grains and veggies of varying sorts for all of my diet. I only have about 7oz of chicken a day and that's it, just to jack up the protein a bit.

Red meat on rare occasion, every couple of weekends or so.

I don't think meat is evil, but having it at a rare frequency has really helped me feel a lot better overall. Though I think it's still good to have some from time to time.
>>
>>40299818
Boldenone and Nandrolone
>>
>>40299818

research ostarine

>>40299985

Man I could not do that, at all, I dunno.

There's just such a satisfying feeling when you eat meat.
>>
File: 1478134522209.png (782KB, 490x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1478134522209.png
782KB, 490x1015px
>>40300000
>>
>>40300010

can anyone confirm this

I thought this stuff was good for joint recovery and was thinking of using it when/if I pin to stop my joints from being damaged like noobs that roid worry about

>>40299985

cat piss how were your joints, while we're on the topic

Did you elect to use ostraine or just yolo?
>>
>>40300004
>>40300010
thank you, I'll look into them
>>
>>40300057
Your joints will be fine. People who get joint issues are either GDE to begin with or had horrible form that only started injuring them when volume and weight picked up.
>>
>>40300083

Ok.

I hope this bulk goes well, I dunno, wanna at least prove I can put on some muscle natty first.

I don't want to be one of those memes that glands spams everywhere desu
>>
>>40300010
>>40300057
I've never had an issue with joints, and never had any need for ostarine. Even when I was on tren and not running deca like I usually do, no problems at all.
>>
>low test
>~36h after first pin
>can't stop staring at the girls at the gym
Is this what having testosterone feels like, or has it just been too long since I got laid?
>>
>>40300102
Excited to see how you do.

Admittedly I'm pessimistic about how much you'll be able to grow, but I'd be glad to be proven wrong. Smash those limits bro.
>>
>>40300124
Yeah. I wasn't even low test to begin with, but my horniness is out of control now.

>Latina slut bending over to stretch
>Literally start shaking
>>
>>40297814
I'm running sus at the moment and hate it, I get test flu every single jab and the worst injection site pain/welt for days after. Never again.
>>
>>40299830
>>40299865
Thank you for explaining your situation better. I feel like this is a pretty unique usage pattern from the ones I see posted about here on /fraud/ and I'm glad to learn about it.

What you said about "enhancing" your life really resonates with me. Yeah you might not have the best/optimal health markers but the quality of your life is going to be different. I'm legit low T and get decent gains but notice some deepening brain fog nowdays. Would be great to think clearly and definitely about stuff again. Easy to choose that over slightly better health markers.

I love animals too. Ever since getting a dog I've started eating less and less meat (although I still feed her lots of meat - not one of those crazy dog owners who forces their choices on the dog) and now after your posts I think I may make the switch starting this weekend (already meal prepped for this week lol).
>>
Not really fraud related but maybe you guys can help. I have a phobia of syringes and I want to buy one so I can get over it. Can you buy some anywhere online? Is it legal?
>>
>>40300179
reddit steroids wiki has links on where you can get syringes

Also I think u can get slin pins from your pharmacy
>>
So gonna spam this shit until brick or bimbo sees it, lel.

Run HGH at 8 IU 5 days on 2 days off (non consecutive), or 6 IU ed?

Basically the same amount per week either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1080x1920px
All I've ate today was 5 donuts and some milk. On test at 300 still along with Tbol also haven't lifted in 2 weeks. I'm working two jobs and going to school full time how can I make it?
>>
>>40300154
>similar situation
>squeeze phone so hard the fucking screen breaks (started as a tiny black spot where my finger was, then somehow it grew until the whole screen is black and doesnt show anything)

just got my replacement today
>>
>>40300231
wtf

>>40299390
this is the worst fucking shit. starving to death and using video games as a distraction from your misery.

BTW it is infinitely worse on PSMF AND DNP. spend half the day randomly passing out in your chair without realizing it.
>>
>>40300154
Did you also get hungrier? I was really hungry today, and I'm hoping I don't need to increase calories in my cut.
>>
>>40300264

it does not hold a gun to your head and make you eat if thats what you're asking
>>
>>40300264
Yeah but the hunger didn't really kick in till about week 8. The horniness was immediate.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Oh here's the donuts they were dope. Since I'm not able to eat much or workout much what do you guys think about staying on 300mf of test and throwing an eca stack to lose some fat.
>>
>>40300233
Not to sound like some edgelord but I'm genuinely worried at this point I might grab someone's ass in a libido-induced fugue state.
>>
>>40300276
Well, I've been cutting on kind of the lowest comfortable amount of food. It was just weird that it didn't feel as filling today.
>>40300277
Inderdasting, thanks.
>>
>>40300295
lol

now imagine yourself on tren.

i keep breaking whatever i am holding as of late whenever i see these FUCKING HOT ASS GIRLS in leggings, walking and bouncing their asses

although so far it's only been my fucking PHONE, a few pens, and some disposable lab shit. only started recently. got the urges to do it before

but i just cant help it anymore as my face gets less and less swollen. because at this point i am telling myself half the time "you are better enough stop being a fucking faggot" but no I want to wait until it's completely gone to leave the chastity cage known as my room
>>
So what would happen if someone starts taking SERMs, specifically Clomid, as a natty?
>>
File: 1403656565946.png (441KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1403656565946.png
441KB, 300x900px
>>40300295
>>40300341
>when the TRT kicks in again and your gym is near a college
>20 year old girls start mirin
>I'm married
>>
File: jiggles.jpg (61KB, 720x277px) Image search: [Google]
jiggles.jpg
61KB, 720x277px
Would you rather run Var 6 weeks upon start of cycle to lean out as the Test kicks in

Or Var as the last 6 weeks to remove fluff and end the week of PCT?
>>
>>40300366
Probs ovulate desu
>>
>>40300366
I am asking because recently Someone Who Isn't Me has an opportunity to get a lot of it from some woman who doesn't want to get pregnant anymore and SWIM just started lifting again.

SWIM also does cocaine regularly and is eating at a 500 calorie surplus for natty gains because SWIM is too poor from snorting and rocks and too much of a pussy to use sterons

6'1" 75 kilograms that must be like about 160-170 lbs for you ameritards
>>
>>40300427
kill yourself retard
>>
File: 1474226574802.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1474226574802.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>>40300427
Lmfao these people actually exist.

I hope you don't ever vote.
>>
>>40300433
start using metric you mutant freak
>>
>>40300373
Bring them home to your wife.
>>
>>40300427
someone who isnt me shitposting from my house and using my ip
>>
>>40300450
xD someone who isnt me!!! fuck off back to your junkie forums faggot
>>
>>40300466
>/drugs/ /frauds/ /tech/ /addicted to artificial hormones/
>light of judgement
Pick one you pound counting barbarian

Also, start using metric
>>
>>40300398
Depends, how fat are you?
>>
>>40292440
I bnc partially because I have no choice but also because I don't give a fuck (i had 200s test levels, so worse than a 100 year old old man)

And it's 5 on 2 off, but non consecutive days off. I have been reading that this supposedly increases the effect (assuming same IU per week), but that study was on dwarf kids who were 4 feet tall and deficient or some shit. And that it also helps preserve your own natural hgh production
>>
>>40300621
18% BF, still cutting, cycle starts Monday, on schedule to hit 15-16% by week 3

Thats why im thinking var first
>>
>>40300669
Eh more like week 4 desu
>>
>fraud is dead
>"oh that's why"
>check what today is

it's not even a friday or saturday wtf
>>
File: 1477408742090.jpg (524KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477408742090.jpg
524KB, 1024x1536px
>>40300941
Im here for you bby what do you want to meme about
>>
>>40300956
wiring thousands of dollars to chinese who give you the wrong info and forget half of it at first

for their bathtub human growth hormone

since i am only 19 will it make my dick grow? its 7 inches but it would be cool to have a giant ass pornstar dick
>>
>>40301097
Do jelqing and bathmate and 100% you'll grow
>>
Is it better to take DNP while roiding? Or should I wait til after PCT?
>>
>>40301234
Christ you must hate your internal organs. Forget about the fact that taking both could kill you, it's contrary objectives:
-You roid and eat at a caloric surplus to get big.
-You use DNP and eat at a caloric deficit to lose weight.

Besides, try working out hard on DNP. If you don't die from overheating, you'll be too gassed to put in an effective workout.
>>
>>40297357
look into nsi-189, a new research chem that helps with depression
>>
>>40301136
i am not gonna fucking risk permanent ED to grow a dick that is already 7 inches lol. that would be the most retarded shit, heal my glands and then get permanent broken dick from trying to grow it more...

>>40301306
you are retarded kill yourself

run dnp with at least 250 test, it will spare a fuckload of muscle and help you not feel like a corpse
>>
>>40301342
Lmfao you'll be fine if you're not retarded about it. Like full retard going way past the pain threshold. There's legit before after pics for both if you google
>>
>>40301437
it would be a waste of my time honestly people get by with like 5 inch dicks and mine is 7 it would just be cool to have a retardedly huge HGH dick as a side effect since im young
>>
What did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdk04vlLSg
>>
>>40301492
M8 bigger is better, you're just letting fear hold you back
>>
>>40301526
the pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>40301592
>bigger is better
brb getting some fast food, eat big to get big right
>>
Is there a good panel on privatemdlabs for HGH testing? like a "bulk deal" akin to the female hormone panel?
>>
>>40301650
hang yourself
>>
>>40301724
u mad

maybe i should change my trip to swollen wallet in pocket faggot
>>
>>40301635
You're missing the point. Fatter isn't better, just like a bigger pubic bush isn't better.

But more muscle is better, like a bigger dick is better.
>>
>>40301780
not really what if you had like 9 inch girth you wouldnt be able to fuck anything
>>
>>40301786
Infuckingplying you'll get even close

Now you're just being a contrarian
>>
Been a 700-1000kcal deficit past few days and I've increased HIIT, cardio AND volume on weights.

Tryin to overtrain on steroids
>>
Anyone here roid for strength?

Favorite stack for this?

My plan was test/deca/eq with maybe anadrol

(Inb4 eat McDonalds powerlifter, fuck off glands)
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 640x1136px
I want to become a big bloated comfy fuck for once in my life but nothing ever makes me bloat. Gonna try;

750 test
600 deca
75 adrol
25 dbol

For a while and see if that'll finally make me THICC.
>>
Anavar question!

I go to the gym 4-5x/week. Running cruise dose test. Thinking of adding 50mg var. Should I take the 50mg on days I'm not going to work out? I read earlier that bimbo takes half in the am and half pw. So on off days, would I be okay just taking it in the am?

Since I'm only off 2-3 days a week it won't extend my cycle TOO much but I'm just trying to optimize.
>>
>>40302141
maybe you just need to get more calories
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40302141
Also got this pic from November fresh outta rehab. PROOF THAT SQUATS AND DEADS DONT GIVE YOU A CORE AT LOW BF. DONT GET MEMED OUT OF TRAINING ABS TRAIN THEM OR WIND UP LIKE ME.

Today was GFs birthday got us hot air balloon ride tickets. I think she liked it she so cute pls never leave me GF.
>>
>>40302164
Bf doesnt look that low senpai, height/weight?
>>
>>40302143
>should I just send my blood levels all over the place on days when I'm not training?
>>
>>40302179
This >>40302164 was November at ~215lbs. This >>40302141 is current at ~230lbs.

I'm 6' 3.
>>
NEW BIMBO SCENE RELEASED
NEW BIMBO SCENE RELEASED
NEW BIMBO SCENE RELEASED
NEW BIMBO SCENE RELEASED
NEW BIMBO SCENE RELEASED
>>
>>40302242
lets see it
>>
>>40302257
it's just a shitty solo

http://freepornhdonline.com/2017/02/caspar.html

why are you such a disappointing porn star
>>
>>40302265
sucked
>>
File: 5561.jpg (129KB, 919x690px) Image search: [Google]
5561.jpg
129KB, 919x690px
Kind of a weird day I apparently have two sponsors now. Nothing major but they're paying my entry fee's to my show, giving me supplements, and free clothes so its still cool. The biggest perk though is Im being trained by an IFBB pro for free for this contest prep.

>>40302068
Yeah well I did anyways. My favorite stack was test, tren, eq, and anadrol.

>>40302242
Damn Bimbo's g4p now? Kek
>>
>>40302389
he was always g4p, you can tell it's definitely 4p though cuz he can never get it up unless it's a solo scene
>>
>>40302185
Thx for putting it in perspective f am.
50mg ED it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x684px
>>40302164
>>40302179
Maybe this pic better proves my point
>>
>>40302467
Yeah man you might not be as lean as you think, it's not just your abs, you don't really have much separation throughout you body.
Some peoples abs are the last thing to stop hiding, my arms and delts look lean year round even when I have a gut and people assume I'm not chubby, try cutting alllll the way down
>>
For PCT

Have any of you had experience with HCG/HMG?

Last time I took way too much clomid at 150/100/100/100 because I got no sides and felt my balls coming back quickly. But my libido was fucked for a while because of clomids insanely long half life. Thinking HMG might be the best bet after taking the last shot of test E.
>>
>tren and sdrol
>so fucking lethargic
>trying to sleep forever but cant because trensomnia
>lay there for so long the sdrol makes me hypo
>go eat
>get winded coming back up the stairs
>have chills because i'm sick, feel freezing to death, now also feel like i am overheating at the same time because of tren carb heat

steroids
>>
>>40302510
I like low hcg on cyce/last5-6 weeks, then 10 day blast at 500ed, then nolva for 5 weeks and resveratol
>>
>>40302562
I'm going keto on tren but I don't know if I should be abusing carb heat instead, right now its a carby meal after gym thats it

Also lots of lethargy but zma +pheni gives good sleeps
>>
>>40302504
idk if mine is good or bad. basically 99% of the fat i gain goes straight to my fucking lower back/ass/rear hips area.

it is extremely hard for me to tell if im gaining fat because of this. like i can gain a few lbs and it will go straight to my ass, and the rest of me will look exactly the same.
>>
>>40302611
hmmmm maybe you should up the dose
>>
>>40302597
I'd figure you'd want to spike your insulin as much as possible on tren so you can take advantage of the nutrient partitioning
>>
>>40302664
and suddenly i realize the importance of eating frequently instead of 2 meals a day or 1 when fasting.

ill have to do that when ever i decide to hop on a cycle of roids.
>>
>>40302664
Wouldn't this be more before and after gym though?
no?
>>
File: activedmjii.jpg (71KB, 711x399px) Image search: [Google]
activedmjii.jpg
71KB, 711x399px
Someone ask something
>>
File: 1444083241657.png (592KB, 560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444083241657.png
592KB, 560x1600px
>>40302884
how many carbs do i have to eat to not die from DNP exhaustion ?

gotcha senpai.
>>
>>40302934
Breh you gotta keep that shit level, carbs ramp up the heat for 3 hours after, if you have a big carb meal you'll be dying.
Other than that its same amount as usual on a cut, just spread em bb
>>
>>40302963
thats bro now i have a clear answer.

ill think of more questions
>>
File: Consider.png (367KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
Consider.png
367KB, 680x380px
>>40302977
Is anime anabolic?
>>
>>40293856
>tfw didn't keep track of my diet for the few years I've been lifting and it's going to take 30 weeks at 750 calorie deficit to reach sub 10%

I feel like an idiot, for spending so long lifting and not focusing on diet.
>>
File: 1474753995048.jpg (53KB, 628x787px) Image search: [Google]
1474753995048.jpg
53KB, 628x787px
>>40302992
why wouldnt it be ? it makes you fight and get fit for your waifu and knowing that you can always improve it for her means the ride is never over.
>>
File: revenge.jpg (100KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
revenge.jpg
100KB, 413x600px
>>40302992
The MC here is literally /fit/
>>
>>40302399
Not true.

I've been posting here for 3 years. I've been doing porn for 8 months.
>>
>>40303083
Does your gf care?
Who gives better bjs, her or the guys?
>>
>>40303132
Nah the girlie doesn't care.
>>
>>40303132
>Who gives better bjs, her or the guys?
>>40303156
we gotta know
>>
>>40303162
I don't like blowjobs much so kinda bad a good question; the girlie takes A face Fucking by well though.
>>
>>40303181
*kinda a void question
>>
>>40303187
Bimbo pls respond

What's better, running HGH at 8 IU 5 days on 2 days off (non consecutive obviously ), or 6 iu every day?
>>
>>40303222
Basically the same IUs per week btw, but i heard 5 on 2 off fucks with your natural production less
>>
I can feel a small lump under my left nip. I'm currently on a 300mg test-e/week cruise.
It's not visible yet, and I'd prefer for it to stay that way. What's my best option? Get off and start taking nolva, or would simply supplementing with AI work? And if so, which AI would you recommend in this situation?
>>
>>40303230
Lmao I really couldn't say. At your level I would say 4iu ed is more than enough DESU. You're getting into nuances beyond your level of experience or physical concern.

6-8iu is more than a lot of competitors use and is more than even I would consider.

Can't comment in good faith
>>
>>40303258
More than you would consider even with generics? Not using pharma here
>>
>>40303258
pfff IU's its all about mg's take 4 mg a day and see how awesome the results would be in a week.
>>
Whats the protocol for gyno, after increasing your AI dosage didnt work?
I am running .25mg adex eod rn.
I have Letro on hand if things go south.
Also Nolva and Clomid.
Isnt it 20mg Nolva ed until gyno disappears?!
Just for my peace of mind...
>>
>>40303288
Wow this
>>
>>40300293
Eca does not actually cause fat loss besides maybe +100 burned calories to tdee and appetite suppression. It is mostly used to keep motivation and hunger pangs in check during times of heavily restricted calories.
>>
>>40303398
>appetite suppression

i havent had ephedra but if its anything like DMAA then it makes doing a 23 hour fast much easier to accomplish since i feel zero hunger pains and no legarthy from not eating anything except a little creamer with coffee to keep my mind focused.
>>
>>40303425
On eca i had to force myself to eat like 700 cals of protein a day and even that made me wanna puke from how dead my appetite was even on psmf
>>
>>40303449
sounds alot better than just being able to not feel the pain and having the energy.
>>
>>40303449
No one cares you're a loser
>>
>>40303461
K
>>40303456
That shit was magic as fuck when I was taking it. I could stay up for days at a time and not even feel remotely impaired or tired
>>
>>40303319
Become a trap and star with bimbo
>>
>>40303517
Will glands ever post pics?
>>
File: 1482859568944.jpg (1004KB, 2863x1830px) Image search: [Google]
1482859568944.jpg
1004KB, 2863x1830px
>>40303548
he has but you missed the time. its alright though hes almost there.
>>
>>40303548
Probably when I am better and not barely slogging through my life on this disgusting medication that makes me feel like complete shit all day not even counting the glands

Ppl will be like HUR WOW HES NOT 120LBS WTF
>>
>>40303561
>Ppl will be like HUR WOW HES NOT 120LBS WTF

lmao this is cute, just like my tsundere girls
>>
>>40303561
Bet you're dyel as jew boy. Probably fat as fuck too
>>
>>40303561
JUST POST SOME FGT
>>
London newfriend here looking for help before I inject gatorade into my ass.

I would like to do some bloodwork before a baby cycle however I am not sure which package on MediChecks I should go for as there are different versions of "Sports Hormone Check", "TRT Check" and "Hormone Check Male". I cannot figure out which one is just what I need for getting started, I don't want to spend loads on the top package for loads of information I am not going to use. If anybody could help me out or has any experience with MediChecks I would really appreciate it.

The packages I am looking at are on this page:
https://www.medichecks.com/sports-and-performance
>>
>>40302265
I CAN fap to this, but I am not sure I even WANT to.
>>
>>40303288
WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>>40303425
I literally forgot to eat for five days straight when using ephedrine recreationally years ago. So, yeah, as I said it does not inherently cause fat loss but you will have an absurdly hard time even eating enough not to wither away, let alone get fat to begin with lol
>>
>>40303838
>using ephedrine recreationally
no
>>
>>40303831
5grams Test E 500mg trest, 5mg Metribolone, 5mg GH, 500mg LGD, NO AI, LIVER TRANSPLANTS, and OATS + GOMAD + 5lbs of PB&J.

every single day until you grow
>>
>>40303851
brb leaving humanity behind
>>
>>40303845
Fuck you. I was poor and the locally brewed bathtub meth was outright toxic. Still not too optimal but among the blind, the one-eyed reigns as king.
>>
>>40303805
Shouldn't say this but for first cycle you dont NEED a blood test first, if youre just using test first cycle you'll be fine
>>
>>40303851
what a monster have i become to see myself doing this (if all expenses sponsored and under close medical supervision) but the no AI and gomad parts would be where i draw the line :^)
>>
File: Dont ever do this.jpg (173KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
Dont ever do this.jpg
173KB, 1000x814px
Anyone else notice that they get way bigger after injecting steroids?
>>
File: 1486318853315s.jpg (3KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1486318853315s.jpg
3KB, 125x83px
>>40303979
>>
>>40303978
i wonder how anabolic a second liver would actually be.

i say no AI as a joke because the trest and LGD would nuke your SHBG.

but the cycle would probably only need to last for 6 weeks to get results of what an Olympian would get in 6 years.

massive fucking stretch marks if you went as dry as possible with the AI's though if none are used then you can GOMAD yourself.
>>
can you guys tell me why i should take test-e over pro hormones or SARM's? some are legal and very easy for me to get here in the uk.
>>
>>40303996
longer ester half life and more reliable results that and priceing is probably a whole lot cheaper than prohromones of any kind.

you could stack those with your Test E if you wanted to kick start or a slightly jack up your gains every couple of months.

also fuck you for it still being legal for prohormones.
>>
>>40303996
Couldn't care less what you do desu
>>
>>40303936
OK, but if I do a babby's first cycle what are the basic stats I should look at? Total test / free test / estrogen?
>>
>>40304011
Go to you're doctor, tell him you're using/used/going to use 500mg test e for 10-12 weeks and you want bloodwork done and that you'll need nolva after, he'll sort it out, this is more common than you think m80
>>
Oy lads, stupid question for you so you can call me a retarded faggot, but how dumb would I be to use some mibol before high volume high intensity workouts occasionally? I know cheque drops are meant for competing powerfats to unleash king kong mode before big attempts but I often find myself failing sets not because of actual muscular exhaustion, but simply feeling like I lack the ability to mobilize my reserves and go at it with all my vigor. Hating myself and how dyel and small I am technically does the trick too but not quite as much as I want it to recently.

>inb4 kys
I know I should, just asking for an educated opinion on the matter.
>>
>>40303996
predictable side effects
this also means if things go south, your doc can easily help you
if you are using RCs, it will take alot longer to figure out whats wrong
>>
>>40304035
>inb4 kys
well you will with cheque drops if you intend to use it more than the prescribed way of fighting sports or power lifting.

ephedra, dmaa, caffine, or dbol preworkout. im sure theres a host of other meths out there.
>>
>>40303993
>how anabolic a second liver
oh you meant actually getting two. i understood it as simply getting a new one whenever that stack will make the old one explode lmao
>>
>>40304035
C O F F E E
O
F
F
E
E

also beetroot juice for pump
>>
>>40304046
well idealy getting two livers so when one shits out you can easily replace it and continue. no problem.

two livers means half the damage i would hope, with the extra blood itd feed it well. a heart transplant and something to stop extra blood from being produced would be a major issue and limiting factor.
>>
>>40304045
I am using most of those when needed except for the dmaa. And I would not pop one every time, hell no, only for a bit every two months during the so called power week (idiotic volume high intensity moderate frequency) in my training plan.

But, well, still a dumb idea, thanks for the polite answer, expected lots more hate kek

>fighting sports
Tyson munching ears comes to mind. Thanks for the nostalgic chuckle.
>>
>>40304057
I have reached a point where caffeine only barely tickles anymore. Beetroot juice is a fun little thing though, can confirm.
>>
>>40304072
dont forget dr pepper and coffee 1:2 ratio is pretty nice.

good flavor desu and a decent cold drink to have when you got shit to do.
>>
>>40304058
frankenstein rick panini mode here i come
>>
>>40304075
not same guy but

>asks about abusing cheque drops
>gets recommended sugary soda and coffee
never change /fraud/
>>
>>40304077
drop some cheq before you get on stage and you pose for 4 hours in a violent rage makeing the audience run in your akira mode splendor.

>>40304082
lol its basicly a energy drink minus the taurine.
>>
>>40304035
>Hating myself and how dyel and small I am technically does the trick too
not enough it seems. dysmorphia and self-spite is and always will be8 best preworkout lel
>>
>>40304089
>akira mode splendor
being chained to the wall while foaming at the mouth optional but welcome
>>
>>40304082
>>40304089
He might be memeing but I live a well-nigh sugar free life and on top like to go full insulin retard by abusing metformin now and then, by now if I gulped down a bottle of Dr. Pepper or Mt. Dew I would turn into a pre-boss videogame mob for half an hour then die a horrible death. Not gonna try, but fun to imagine.
>>
File: 1465174680828.jpg (185KB, 992x806px) Image search: [Google]
1465174680828.jpg
185KB, 992x806px
>>40304140
>he doesnt break chains as his daily routine.

anon pls

get on my level pic related is me from that cycle posted, 4 weeks usage. going on BnC

>>40304186
i do it for flavor and mix it with vodka, caffeine is basicly nothing to me.
>>
>>40304195
well it would just be for show nigger, of course NOTHING can truly restrain frankenstein panini :)

mirin final form tho
>>
>>40304195
>i do it for flavor
BLECH eww
>and mix it with vodka
That is more like it. I try to avoid sweet liquor and most beers but clear spirits in moderation are fun. I forgive you your indulgence lol

And caffeine is my bitch, unsweetened coffee for example is an acquired taste but a rather swell one after a while.
>>
>>40304186
actual beetus or just cautious?

t. beetus (type 1 inb4 fatass, fuck you) so this is relevant to my interests
>>
>>40304236
dr pepper cherry and black coffee. sorry but let me meme it some more i only drink dr pepper cherry as my mix drink of choice the added coffee is just a bonus for effect and flavor.

i dont like sugar in my coffee but im a sucker for a hint of creamer although i prefer a spoonful of whip cream over creamer
>>
>>40304263
Good choice, would do too if applicable in my diet. Cherry coke and coffee was my go to back when I still drank such.

And well, I got memed into drinking bulletproof coffee while doing keto a while ago and it stuck. Using mct oil instead of butter though.
>>
File: 1454912329385.jpg (121KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
1454912329385.jpg
121KB, 800x649px
>>40304290
butter and coffee only works with 100% dark cococa powder mixed in.

i like the flavor and since it drys my mouth out it forces me to drink more water to hydrate my mouth thus filling up my stomach more.

hows MCT oil ? i was thinking of switching over to either that or grapeseed oil since im iffy about how much olive oil realy is what it says it is.
>>
>>40304255
Cautious. Mother has type 1 and although I have not inherited anything whatsoever I always was paranoid about (refined) sugar and it evolved from that.

>>40304308
MCT is fun, not the magic thing most foodies and ketofags claim it to be and you still need to use other fats too to get the full spectrum but it really makes a difference for me, although I cannot put my finger on why exactly, it just does lol. GSO is neat too but most of the marvelous claims are negligible or hyped, it just is healthy and tasty to begin with.
>>
>>40304347
gotcha m8y good info.

fucking foodies and anybody over hyping foods and supplements, hasn't even learned about the endocrine system, needs to hang themselves from the gothiest bridge in europe for makeing cheap shit expensive.
>>
File: Clenbuterol-product-image-1.jpg (15KB, 640x327px) Image search: [Google]
Clenbuterol-product-image-1.jpg
15KB, 640x327px
>>40293781
How much of my weight would I keep off after a cycle of clen?

I'm stagnating at ~20-25% bf, almost reached my natty limit on mass.

I just wanna be aesthetic :((
>>
>>40304367
Word. Not to mention most so called super foods have a so ridiculously small advantage over more common alternatives that paying double the price is just feeding the foodie jew. I could rant for two hours about that topic, but who gives a shit.
>>
>>40304372
>I'm stagnating at ~20-25% bf, almost reached my natty limit on mass
PICS NAO
>>
>>40304347
ah i see. thx m8, keep on trucking, sugar is the devil
>>
>>40304398
gotcha a low gylcmic index alternative to plain rice thats tasty

1/4 cup of these dry combined = 1 cup total(duh)
brown rice
quinoa
lentils
split peas

total dry per cup
300 ish calories(varies by breed alot)
31 grams of protien and tons of fiber and micro nutrients.
>>
>>40304430
Meh I dislike the taste of split peas for autistic reasons not relevant here but I have literally been doing the other three already, glad to see I am not the only one lol. You should lurk /ck/, haughty foodies to loathe with all your passion and secret /fit/izens obsessing over random macro contents, fun stuff.
>>
>>40304496
i choose those 4 for protien content alone. split peas being the highest at the cost of calories. might add chia seeds.

but fuck might as well burn the money for extra protein sources.

http://imgur.com/gallery/7QcBS
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA

i dont lurk /ck/ but i should honestly.
>>
>>40304507
Eh I just wolf down more of the others, obsessing about such too hardcore is what almost got me an eating disorder in the past kek

Yes you should. Lots of autism and memeing, essentially r9k helps mommy bake xmas cookies, but if you waddle through enough of the shit you will find some true chef wisdom and cool people to pinterest-mom with all damn day.
>>
>question about cheque drops
>retarded natty #3 turns it into a discussion about caffeine pre-workouts
it's time to stop
>>
>>40304689
dumbass wants to use cheq every workout as his preworkout doing to being a tired pussy.

retard natty tells him its dumb and he needs to hop on meth or more caffine unless he wants a dead liver.

some how this is bad.
>>
>tfw no bulking GF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3XUfw95Kfg
>>
>>40304372
dude 20-25 is a huge margin

Get to 18 at least
>>
Peek, been a while since I fapped so I forgot how terrible it was, and 3 days later I actually feel normal

>going to gym gone from 'This sucks, this is hard work, fuck my life' to 'haha yeah I get to go lift and look at cute girls'

>everyday life gone from shitty to just enjoying being alive

>gone from feeling in general sad to comfy

>dick does not feel like an inanimate dead object (srs, it felt like, drained and useless in general)

>noticing women that I see around,

>every little thing that goes wrong, like an eBay customer complains, I wanna shoot myself, to just shrugging it off

Holy shit. I had forgotten how bad it felt.

I'm gonna call my doctor today and tell him I want blood work and make up some story about no libido and a dead dick.

>>40304694
>>40304689

I don't see why you guys get worked up as you were retarded Nattiys before you started pinning yourselves

Remember that

>>40304107

Yeah nothing motivates you like the knlowege of how small you are and the mirror

I'm glad my gym has so many mirrors

>>40303845

It is fun . I miss it lol. It's a stim, being stimmed up is fun. Now you guys see why I don't do coke and shit like all you guys do (anymore) ? I'd never quit it.

>>40303449

I was eating 4K a day on ECA with no problems for 1-2 days while cycling off
>>
>>40304835
when I was a retarded natty, I didn't spread my dumb shit in /fraud/ or give advice to people on steroids

there are so many of you people here, the worst are the roleplayers
>>
>>40304875

>worst are roleplayers

Understandable

You really think I'll be a better poster once I'm a retarded

>roiding for this

tho?

Also, it sure seems like no fap cures a lot of low test symptoms. I mean, I might even be low test and just never had symptoms because I don't fap.

SOmething for peek to think about
>>
>>40304835
Breh i just ordered my hgh, just waiting on order confirmation from mr chinaman

Feel like such shit i am so sick, fml. It is like every time i have exams i get sick

Cant wait for overdosed HGH
>>
File: jeffcontest.jpg (74KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
jeffcontest.jpg
74KB, 1280x717px
>>40304910

What you using the HGH for bro.

I thought you were going for this shit

Isn't HGH like a BB drug, make you xbox huge and swolen hgh gut

Or are you using it for hunger? Because you can have some of mine

>eating 4k+ calories
>hungry

AHAHHAHA. How can u even be this fucking fat?
>>
>>40304875
fine ill bite again. whats your advice for cheq drops in his weak minded attempts at having it for preworkouts.

id love to hear your advice but i stand by the fact that he shouldnt waste his liver on that unless its fighting or powerlifting comps.
>>
>>40304938
No it causes the gut if you use insulin

And idk I just wanna try it. Might as well

Also I have infinite capacity to both eat or starve myself. I think i fucked my sense of hunger permanently with too much dnp and psmf

I will feel just as satisfied eating 50 calories of vegetables or 3000 calories of anything
>>
File: howamihungry.png (91KB, 957x724px) Image search: [Google]
howamihungry.png
91KB, 957x724px
>>40304966

>ate this yesterday
>felt starving

>tfw your body produces free Mk 677

I dunno, I will just overeat for a month and post a photo of me obese as fuck, we'll see what happens.

Can always just EC + chicken breast + vitamins the fat away, I guess.

PS: that was all eaten in like 2 2,000 calorie meals.
>>
>>40304985
i thought you ate less varity in your meals but guess not gotta get that variety for multi faceted gains.
>>
>>40304997

I ate

>chicken breast
>brocolli
>rice
>oats
>multivatiamins

for 5 months, then you meme'd me into variety and now I'm buying fish and shit

Also I eat more bannas per day than your average chimpanzee
>>
>>40305007
glad you did its what makes dieting and working out so much more interesting for building muscle, because now you consider so much more into your growth.

hope you do well i dont eat fruit unless its alchol but i do know its acidity is good for the body and has digestive enzymes which make eating meat more profitable.

fiber improves water weight storage due to its abortion and slows down carb uptake for steady blood levels and smaller insulin spiking , it also cleans out toxins and estrogen for added affect.

ect ect
>>
>>40305027

I just like fruit a lot.

It's like cake except probably better in terms of nutrition than cake

How lean can you get natty without clen and shit and still have a good hormone profile?

I'm like, excited for this fucking month to end so I can resume starving x failure
>>
>>40304694
>dumbass wants to use cheq every workout as his preworkout doing to being a tired pussy
Why not just off yourself m8, I talked about using it once or twice every two and a half months during a heavy strength oriented portion of my training regimen that ruins me more than I would admit it does otherwise.

Not to say I am not aware my question was idiotic, but not for the reasons you just mustered up the effort to saddle your high horse for.
>>
>>40305424
i miss read entirely once or twice whatever i thought you meant every time

fuck me for skiming am i right.
>>
File: 1484941322508.gif (933KB, 376x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484941322508.gif
933KB, 376x240px
>>40305499
>>40305499
>>40305499

get with it fuck boys
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.